Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Did you enjoy your walk, buddy? 散步的感觉如何 伙计
[00:09] Love the walk, hate the leash. 喜欢散步 讨厌皮带
[00:12] How would you like getting yanked by the neck 你觉得在想舔小宝宝的时候脖子被人
[00:13] every time you tried to lick a baby? 拉一下的感觉如何
[00:16] The neighbors get upset if dogs aren’t on a leash. 如果不把狗拴起来 邻居们会不高兴的
[00:19] Oh, so now I’m a dog? 哦 现在我成只狗了
[00:21] Just because I have four legs, fur, a tail, and… 就因为我有四条腿 毛 尾巴 和
[00:24] Yeah, okay, I see your point. 对 好吧 我就是条狗
[00:26] But come on! 但看看这个
[00:27] These blue poop bags tied to my collar? 把这些蓝色便便袋系在我的项圈上
[00:29] Talk about demeaning! 太损狗格了
[00:32] I’m sorry, but if you go, I have to clean up after you, 对不起 如果带你出去 我就得在你后边清理
[00:35] And it’s just handier this way. 这样做方便一些
[00:37] Oh, really? 真的么
[00:38] And when am I gonna see you walking around 那啥时候我才能看见你走路的时候
[00:40] with a roll of toilet paper around your neck? 脖子上挂一圈卫生纸啊
[00:43] When I start pooping on the sidewalk. 当我开始在路边解决内急的时候
[00:46] Now, now, now. Fair is fair. 好吧 你赢了
[00:50] Really? This makes you feel better? 这真的能让你感觉好些吗
[00:54] I’m not proud of it, but yes. Yes, it does. 虽然不会让我感到自豪 但对 我挺高兴的
[00:57] Although I’ll tell you what really makes me feel better. 尽管我会告诉你什么会让我更高兴
[01:15] Dog With a Blog S01E02 The Fast and the Furriest
[01:25] We’re home! 我们回家了
[01:26] Wait till they hear you got your learner’s permit, huh? 等着让他们知道你拿到实习驾照的消息吧
[01:29] Yeah! I can finally drive! Whoo-hoo! 耶 我终于可以开车了
[01:32] This shaved monkey can drive a car, 这个刮过脸的猴子都可以开车
[01:34] And I can’t even chase one? 而我连追一辆车跑都不行
[01:35] Yeah, that’s fair. 真是太公平了
[01:38] Tyler, sweetie, I’m so sorry. Don’t feel bad. 泰勒 亲爱的 我很抱歉 不要太难过
[01:40] A lot of people don’t pass their test the first time. 很多人第一次考都不过的
[01:42] – I passed. – You’ll get ’em next time– what? -我过了 -你下次一定会过 啥
[01:45] You did? Really? 你过了 真的
[01:47] Wow! Really? 哇 你过了
[01:49] Hey, Tyler, too bad. 嘿 泰勒 太遗憾了
[01:51] – But, I mean, maybe if you’d studied– – I passed. -但是 我的意思是说 如果你好好学 -我过了
[01:53] You’re gonna be driving? 你要开车了
[01:55] Congratulations. What a great accomplishment. 恭喜 这是一项多么大的成就啊
[01:58] Is this really a good idea? 让他开车真是个好主意吗
[02:01] I made this to cheer you up. 我做了这个让你重拾信心
[02:03] I passed. 我过了
[02:04] I’ll save it for your report card. 那我就等你的成绩单下来的时候拿来安慰你
[02:07] I cannot believe my little boy’s gonna be driving. 我简直不敢相信我的小男子汉要开车了
[02:12] – You are growing up so fast! – Not the hair! -你长得真快啊 -不要摸头
[02:14] Not the hair! 别摸头
[02:17] Man! 天哪
[02:19] I still remember when you were just a little tyke, 我还记得还是个小屁孩的时候
[02:21] motoring around in that toy car of yours. 开着你的玩具车到处跑
[02:27] You are getting to be such a good driver! 你一定会成为一个很好的司机的
[02:31] Whoa! Look at Bennett back then. 哇 看看那时的班尼特
[02:33] Looks like a bearded collie I used to date. 就像我以前约会过的一条牧羊犬长胡子的样子
[02:37] I wonder what happened to her? 真想知道她后来怎么样了
[02:39] I’m so proud of you! 我真以你为傲
[02:41] Not the hair! Not the hair! 别摸头 别碰头
[02:45] Oh, man! 天哪
[02:48] This is the first big milestone since our two families merged. 这是自咱们两家结合在一起后的第一个里程碑似的喜事
[02:52] Much like Tyler will be merging on the freeway. 就像泰勒会驾车融入高速公路的车流中一样
[02:55] Ha ha! Good one, Ellen. 哈哈 这笑话太喜感了 艾伦
[02:57] Whaddya say we all go out for pizza to celebrate that clever wordplay, 你们觉得我们出去吃披萨来庆祝这个极品双关语
[03:01] and tyler being able to drive. 和泰勒取得驾照好不好
[03:03] Yeeaahhh! 好
[03:04] I’ll drive! 我来开车
[03:05] Noooo! 不
[03:06] You need to practice first. 你要先练习
[03:08] Come on, why do I need to practice? 让我开吧 为啥还要练习啊
[03:10] Because we love you, and we care about you, 因为我们爱你 我们关心你
[03:13] and we don’t want anything to happen to us. 而且我们不希望任何事情发生在我们身上
[03:17] Yay, pizza! Pizza with the family! 太好了 披萨 跟全家一起吃披萨
[03:20] Pepperoni, here I– 辣香肠 我来
[03:22] I can’t believe they forgot me. 我不敢相信他们竟然把我忘了
[03:24] Oh, I almost forgot. 哦 差点忘了
[03:25] Wait! They’re coming back for me. 等等 他们是回来带我的
[03:26] Oh, I knew they would! 我就知道他们会带我的
[03:28] I can’t believe we forgot you. 我真不敢相信我们忘了你
[03:31] I know. Crazy, right? 我知道 很疯狂 是不是
[03:32] Let’s get outta here, pal. 咱们快走吧 伙计
[03:34] Come on, Chloe. 来吧 克洛伊
[03:38] And I called you pal! 亏得我还喊你伙计
[03:42] Once again, they treat me like a dog. 又一次 他们把我当成狗看
[03:45] Why don’t they see I’m just like they are? 他们为啥就不能明白我和他们一样呢
[03:47] If you prick me, do I not bleed? 你把我刺伤 我难道不会流血吗
[03:49] If I dream of chasing rabbits, do I not run in place? 如果我想追兔子 我难道不该往适当的方向跑吗
[03:53] It makes me so mad, I just wanna– 这让我很生气 我只想
[03:56] Ugh! I wanna–! 哼 我只想
[04:00] That’ll show them I’m more than a dog! 这会让他们知道我不只是一只狗
[04:03] Wait, did I just undermine my own argument? 等等 我是不是刚刚推翻了我自己的观点
[04:06] Who cares? That’s fun! 管它呢 太好玩了
[04:12] Hey, thanks for doing this lesson with me now. 嘿 谢谢你陪我练车
[04:14] I know after pizza, you usually like to unbuckle your belt, 我知道每次吃完披萨 你经常会解开腰带
[04:18] make that noise, and go right to sleep. 发出那个声音 然后回去睡觉
[04:20] Done, done, and later. 解完了 发完了 等会儿睡
[04:24] Okay, you need to check your mirrors every two to five seconds. 好 你需要每二到五秒检查一下后视镜
[04:27] Hands at ten and two. Always be scanning your surroundings. 双手放在方向盘十点和两点位置 时刻检视你的四周
[04:31] Keep your eyes moving. 视线不断移动
[04:32] That’s five seconds! 五秒了
[04:33] Check the mirror, check the mirror! 看后视镜 看后视镜
[04:34] Dad, this is just like when I was little! 爸 这和我小时候一模一样
[04:36] Always be scanning your surroundings, 时刻检视四周
[04:38] Keep your eyes moving. 视线不断移动
[04:39] Hands at ten and two. 手放在十点和两点方向
[04:41] Check the mirror, check the mirror. 看后视镜 看后视镜
[04:42] I don’t have a mirror! 没有后视镜
[04:45] I said ten and two. 我说的是十点和两点
[04:46] I believe that is nine and 1:45. 这是九点和一点四十五
[04:50] When can I drive by myself? 我什么时候才能自己开车啊
[04:52] Look, son, I-I know you’re frustrated, okay? 听着 儿子 我知道你有点丧气
[04:55] But it’s called a learner’s permit for a reason. 但它叫实习驾照是有原因的
[04:57] – Eyes on the road! – Dad… -看着点路况 -爸
[05:00] – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. -我能问你一个问题吗 -当然可以
[05:02] When can I start the engine? 我什么时候能打火
[05:05] Love the eager beaver attitude, 喜欢你积极进取的态度
[05:07] but let’s not jump three weeks ahead in my lesson plan. 但咱还是别跳过练车的前三周内容吧
[05:10] Check the mirror! Check the mirror! 看后视镜 看后视镜
[05:11] – I’m checking the mirror. – Put your hands back on the wheel. -我正在看后视镜 -把手放回到方向盘上去
[05:14] – We’re not even driving! – Oh, we’ve crashed! -我们甚至都没在开车 -我们车毁人亡了
[05:15] There’s the airbag! There’s the side one! 这是副驾的安全气囊 这是侧面的气囊
[05:18] Hope you’re happy! 希望你开心
[05:20] Thanks so much for doing this lesson with me. 非常感谢你陪着我练车
[05:23] Dad wouldn’t even let me start the car. 老爹甚至不让我发动汽车
[05:31] Mom, that’s really distracting while I’m driving. 妈 你都没法让我集中精力开车了
[05:34] Okay. Sorry. 好吧 对不起
[05:35] Didn’t mean for my will to live to distract you. 我没想用我求生的欲望让你分神
[05:41] Why are you pumping an imaginary brake pedal? 你为啥要不停地踩一个你虚构出来的刹车呢
[05:43] It doesn’t do anything. 它啥用也没有
[05:44] You think I don’t know that?! 你以为我不知道吗
[05:47] Oh, here’s another milestone– 哦 这是另一个里程碑
[05:50] My first terror sweat. 我第一次出冷汗
[05:52] Yay! 耶
[05:54] This is just like the first memory I ever had– 这和我有生以来第一段记忆一模一样
[05:57] Some nut job almost ran over me. 有个小疯子差点碾死我
[05:59] What do you think, Avery? 你觉得怎么样 艾芙莉
[06:00] Wanna go around the park one more time? 还想再绕公园转一圈吗
[06:03] Check out Ellen’s red hair. 看看艾伦的红头发
[06:05] Reminds me of an Irish setter I used to date. 让我想起了我以前约会过的爱尔兰猎犬
[06:08] Wonder what happened to her? 不知道她后来怎么样了
[06:11] Ten and two! Ten and two! 十和二 十和二
[06:17] Tyler drives just like that little maniac. 泰勒开的就像那个小疯子一样
[06:20] And there is no way he knows the rules of the road. 而且他绝对不了解交通规则
[06:23] When two vehicles meet on a steep mountain road 两辆车在陡峭的山路上相遇
[06:26] where neither can pass, who has the right-of-way, 当任何一方无法通过时 谁拥有路权
[06:28] the uphill or the downhill vehicle? 上山的还是下山的
[06:30] Do you know? Do you even know? 你知道吗 你到底知道吗
[06:33] – Who cares? – Everyone in the two cars… -管他呢 -在两辆车里的所有人
[06:35] That just plummeted off the side of the mountain 如果你是其中一位驾驶员
[06:36] if you were driving one of them. 都会从山崖上摔下去
[06:39] Now, kids, it’s important for the driver to remain calm and focused, 好了 孩子们 现在我们保持镇定和精神集中最重要
[06:41] So let’s not do anything to– 所以我们不要做任何会
[06:43] Ten and two! Ten and two! 十点和两点 十点和两点
[06:46] You are all driving me crazy with your nervousness 你们的过度紧张和变态的指指点点
[06:49] and over-coaching and talking about things that don’t exist, 还有那根本不存在的什么山路之类的胡言乱语
[06:51] like roads on mountains. 快把我逼疯了
[06:53] I wish I could just drive by myself. 我真希望我能自己开车
[06:56] So do I. Why do I even have to be here? 我也这么想 我为什么要在这儿
[06:59] Chloe’s not here. 克洛伊就不在这
[07:00] CHLOE! 克洛伊
[07:02] We forgot Chloe, again! 我们忘带克洛伊了 又忘了
[07:04] – Drive home, quick. – But slowly. -开回家 快 -但慢点开
[07:13] Here’s a picture of Tyler when he was three. 这是泰勒三岁时的照片
[07:18] Here’s one of Avery when she was two. 这是一张艾芙莉两岁时的照片
[07:23] This tea is so delicious. 这茶太棒了
[07:29] It’s funny isn’t it, hon? 亲爱的 是不是很有趣啊
[07:31] Things like Tyler learning how to drive. 像泰勒学开车这种事
[07:33] It really makes you miss when they were little. 真的会让你想念他们小时候
[07:35] Oh, yeah. You just wish you could have more of it. 哎 真希望他们还是那时候的小不点
[07:37] – Daddy? – Not now, sweetie. We’re looking at pictures. -爸爸 -现在不行 宝贝儿 我们在看照片
[07:42] Oh, wow. Here is one of Tyler and that little toy car 哇 这是一张泰勒和他经常在
[07:46] he used to drive around the neighborhood park. 社区公园开的玩具车的照片
[07:48] Oh, Avery and I used to go to that park when she was little. 在艾芙莉小的时候 我和她也经常去那里
[07:51] Ohh! This one day, we ran into the most obnoxious man. 噢 那天 我们撞上了史上最讨厌的男人
[07:54] Ten and two! Ten and two! 十点和两点 十点和两点
[07:57] Watch where you’re going! 看着点路
[07:59] Easy, lady. We got as much right to be here as you do. 别激动 小姐 我们和你同享来这里玩的权利
[08:02] Not if you’re gonna drive your kid around like a maniac. 如果你像个疯子似的推着孩子到处跑 你就不该来
[08:05] How can they not remember they met before? 他们怎么就能忘了他们曾经见过彼此呢
[08:07] See, this is why dogs sniff butts. 看到了吗 这就是我们狗要闻屁股的原因
[08:11] I pity the poor slob that’s married to her. 我真为娶她的蠢汉担心
[08:15] Well, if I never see him again, it’ll be too soon. 哼 真是这辈子都再也不想见到他了
[08:18] That park attracted all kinds of weirdoes in those days. 那几天这个公园里满是各种怪胎
[08:22] Ugh! There was this one annoying woman. 当时有一个非常烦人的女人
[08:24] – You would have hated her! – Oh, yeah! -你肯定会讨厌她 -当然会
[08:26] Ah, but Tyler was so much fun. 那时的泰勒多好玩啊
[08:28] Yeah, I really wish I would have savored 是啊 我真希望我那时能好好
[08:30] those days with Avery when she was little. 品味她小时候跟她在一起玩的日子
[08:32] Well, those days are gone, 唉 这些美好的的日子都过去了
[08:34] and no matter how much you miss ’em, you just can’t get ’em back. 而且不管你多想念 你就是没法再将往昔追回
[08:37] – I have a question. – Chloe, what did we say about interrupting? -我有一个问题 -克洛伊 我们刚才说了不要打扰我们
[08:43] Hey, Chloe’s that age! We could savor her! 嘿 克洛伊就很小 我们可以享受她带来的快乐
[08:47] Chloe! 克洛伊
[08:48] Chloe! Chloe! Sweetheart, come on. 克洛伊 克洛伊 宝贝儿 过来
[08:50] Okay. Honey, we love you. 嗯 亲爱的 我们爱你
[08:52] And we wanna here everything you have to say. 而且我们想听一切你要说的话
[08:54] Now, what was your question? 现在说 你的问题是啥来着
[08:56] Make it cute! No pressure. Go! 说可爱点儿 但别有压力 说吧
[08:59] What happens when you flush a tennis ball down the toilet? 当你把网球冲下马桶时会发生什么
[09:07] Never mind! 我知道了
[09:12] No dogs on the couch, huh? 狗不能上沙发是吧
[09:15] Yeah, I don’t think so. 但我不这么认为
[09:18] I’m on the couch! 我就在沙发上
[09:19] Hey, look at me! I’m walkin’ on the couch! 嘿 看看我 我在沙发上走呢
[09:23] I’m shedding on the couch! 我正在沙发上乱蹭
[09:29] Oh, no! 不好
[09:38] Where’s the rest of the family? 其他人呢
[09:40] Uh, they went out for ice cream. 他们去买冰激淋了
[09:42] So… they’re not coming back for a while? 所以 他们一时半会儿回不来
[09:45] Nope. 回不来
[09:46] I’m walking on the couch! 我在沙发上走
[09:49] So why didn’t you go with them? 你为啥不跟他们一起
[09:51] Well, they wouldn’t let me drive, so what’s the point? 他们不让我开车 这就没意义了
[09:53] What’s the big deal about driving? 开车有啥意义呢
[09:55] Stan, it’s a huge deal. 斯坦 这意义很重大
[09:57] When you can drive, you’re free. 你可以开车了 你就自由了
[09:59] You have dignity. 你就拥有了尊严
[10:01] It’s like you’ve been accepted into the world. 感觉好像你已经被整个社会所接受
[10:03] You know, you’re being treated like a real person. 就像是 你被真正当做一个人来看待
[10:06] Like a real person, huh? 被当成真正的人 是吧
[10:08] Oh, yeah, it’s the best! 对 这最棒了
[10:09] If he were smarter, he would have seen where this was going. 如果他再聪明点 他就知道接下来会发生什么了
[10:17] Ah! I do feel like a real person! 啊 我真感觉自己变成了一个人
[10:19] This is awesome! 酷毙了
[10:20] Just me and the open road, baby! 只有我和宽阔的公路 宝贝
[10:23] I get it now. This is freedom. 我明白了 这就是自由
[10:26] This is gonna make it so much easier to chase the mailman! 这让追邮递员变得相当容易了
[10:33] That’s the ticket! 太爽了
[10:35] Why doesn’t everybody do this when they drive? 为什么没人在开车的时候做这个动作
[10:41] Where’s the blue poop bag when you need one? 在你需要便便袋的时候它们在哪里
[10:47] Did you ask your parents? Okay, fine, I’ll ask. 你问过你家长了 好吧 我也去问问
[10:51] Hey, dad, can you take lindsey and me friday night 嘿 爸爸 周五晚上你能带我和林德赛
[10:53] to see Necropolis High II: Eternal Promnation? 去看《尼克罗波利斯高中2:歌舞永恒》
[10:57] I’m sorry, we’ve got a benefit auction to save the planet. 不行 我们要去参加一场旨在拯救地球的慈善拍卖
[11:00] He has some stupid thing that night. 他那天晚上要参加一些蠢活动
[11:03] I’ll ask. How ’bout saturday afternoon? 我再问一次 周六下午呢
[11:06] Nope. Chloe’s dance recital’s Saturday. 还是不行 克洛伊的跳舞表演在周六
[11:08] We have to watch my sister bump into her friends 我们得花十分钟看我妹妹在台上
[11:10] On stage for 10 minutes, and then give her flowers. 跌跌撞撞跳进她的朋友当中 然后再给她献花
[11:14] Hey, she may bump, but she never goes down. 嘿 她确实会跌跌撞撞 但她从来不掉下台
[11:17] And that’s why we give her flowers. 而这就是我们给她献花的原因
[11:20] Well, I guess we’re not gonna be able to go see the movie this week. 我觉得这周咱没法看这部电影了
[11:23] But Tyler just got his learner’s permit, 但泰勒刚拿到实习驾照
[11:25] and soon he’ll be able to drive us. 所以很快他就能开车带我们去啦
[11:28] No, no, no, he passed. 不 不 不 他过了
[11:30] No, he did. 不 真过了
[11:32] Yeah, I know. At this rate, they’ll be letting fish drive. 是啊 按这通过率以后鱼都能开车了
[11:36] All right, bye. 好 拜
[11:39] Oh, hey, my stepbrother from another mother. 嘿 这不是我异父异母的哥哥嘛
[11:43] I was just bragging about you on the phone. 我刚在电话上大吹大擂了你一把
[11:46] I’m not driving you anywhere. 我不会开车带你去任何地方的
[11:48] ’cause you’ll be driving me to the zoo, 因为你会开车带我去动物园
[11:50] And then home, and then back to the zoo, 然后再把我带回来 然后再回动物园
[11:53] ’cause I always lay my sweatshirt by the rhinos. 因为我总是把运动衫落在犀牛旁边
[11:56] I’m not driving either of you. 你俩我谁也不带
[11:58] Tyler, as soon as it’s legal, 泰勒 一旦你拿到正式驾照
[11:59] you’re gonna be driving everybody everywhere. 你要带所有人去所有地方
[12:02] My chauffeur days are over. 我的司机生涯就要结束了
[12:04] – That’s not fair! – The fair’s in pomona… -这不公平 -没有什么公平不公平的
[12:05] And you’re gonna be driving the girls there as well. 你也要送你的妹妹们去任何地方
[12:11] Okay, people! 注意 同志们
[12:13] We’ve got a major situation. 我们有个大事要处理
[12:14] Someone crashed the car. 某个人把车给撞坏了
[12:18] Why is everyone looking at me? 你们为啥都看我啊
[12:19] Mom said someone crashed the car. 妈妈说有人把车撞了
[12:21] You obviously did it, so we’re lookin’ at you. 一定是你干的 所以才看你
[12:24] Pretty basic stuff. 相当明显的事
[12:27] I think I’m in the clear. 我觉得我没事
[12:28] They blame a lot of things on the dog, 他们把很多事怪罪到狗身上
[12:29] But crashing cars is usually not one of them. 但把车撞坏这种事是不可能怪到狗身上的
[12:33] Aw! This is gonna cost a fortune! 这得花一大笔钱啊
[12:37] There is a tree through the windshield! 树把挡风玻璃都砸穿了
[12:39] On the plus side, it’ll be easier to find in the parking lot. 从好的一面看 这样的车在停车场里多好找啊
[12:44] Did you think we wouldn’t find out? 你觉得我们不会发现吗
[12:46] I just found out. I didn’t crash the car! 我也才知道 不是我干的
[12:49] I didn’t do it. Mom didn’t do it. 不是我干的 也不是你妈干的
[12:51] Doesn’t leave a lot of options. 没啥选择了
[12:53] Yeah, you said you wanted to drive alone without us bugging you. 是啊 是你说的你不想让别人烦你 想自己一个人开
[12:56] Obviously, that’s what you did. 很明显 这就是你干的
[12:58] That’s it. You’re not driving anymore. 就这么定了 你不许再开车了
[13:00] I can’t believe this. Were your hands even at ten and two? 我真不敢相信 你的手放在正确位置上了吗
[13:03] I wasn’t even driving! 我根本就没开
[13:05] Oh! Now I feel bad for Tyler. 我现在开始为泰勒感到难过了
[13:06] Why’d he have to go and crash the car? 他为啥要去把车撞坏呢
[13:10] Oh. Right. 忘了 是我干的
[13:12] Why do you assume it was me? Maybe Avery did it. 为什么你们总认为是我做的 可能是艾芙莉干的
[13:15] Oh, yeah, right. I broke a rule and crashed a car. 是啊 我违反了规定 撞坏了车
[13:18] I also kicked a bunny and beat a clown with its own giant shoe. 我还踢了一只兔子 用小丑自己的巨鞋打了他
[13:24] Well, what about Chloe? 那克洛伊呢
[13:25] She’s always doing stuff she’s not supposed to. 她总是做她这个年纪不应该做的事
[13:27] I never even thought of driving the car– 我从来没有想过要开车
[13:30] Till now! 现在想了
[13:32] Noooo! 不行
[13:35] Tyler! Come on! Accusing your sisters like that? 泰勒 看看你 就这样把责任推到你妹妹们的身上
[13:39] I mean, why don’t you just say the dog did it? 要我说 你为啥不说是狗干的
[13:41] Go back to the little girl. 再回去问那个小女孩吧
[13:42] I-I don’t think she’s been questioned thoroughly. 我 我不认为你们的问题足够全面详细
[13:45] That’s it. Since you won’t even accept responsibility, 就这么定了 既然你不想承担责任
[13:48] You’re not driving… 你不准再开车
[13:49] And you’re grounded for a month! 而且禁足一个月
[13:51] You never believe me! 你们从来都不相信我
[13:53] Yes, I flooded the basement, 是 我放水淹了地下室
[13:55] And, yeah, I broke the kitchen window, 还有 对 我砸了厨房玻璃
[13:56] And, yeah, I blew up the microwave, 还有 我烧坏了微波炉
[13:57] But I didn’t crash the car! 但我就是没有把车撞坏
[13:59] – You flooded the basement?! – You blew up the microwave?! -你淹了地下室 -你把微波炉烧坏了
[14:01] Oh, so now you believe me! 现在你们信我了
[14:04] Oh, this is all my fault. 都是我的错
[14:05] If only I never drove the car 如果我根本没开车
[14:07] Or never stuck my head out the window– 或是把头伸出窗外
[14:10] No, that was cool. I-I would do that again. 不对 那个很酷 我 我还得再干一次
[14:22] And the cool thing about an art wall is I can paint whatever I want. 艺术墙的好处就在于我可以画我任何想画的
[14:26] I have an art wall in my room, too. 我屋里也有一个
[14:28] Mom and dad gave me permission to do this. 爸妈允许我在墙上画
[14:31] Can you help me move my dresser? 你能帮我移一下梳妆台吗
[14:36] – You guys are traitors. – What did I do? -你们都是叛徒 -我干嘛了
[14:38] Neither of you believed I didn’t crash the car. 你俩谁都不信不是我把车撞坏的
[14:40] I’m must a kid. I believe what everyone else believes. 我只是个小孩子 我是墙头草 顺风倒
[14:44] And everyone else believes that you did it. 而且其他人都认为是你干的
[14:46] Tyler, it’s the only thing that makes sense. 泰勒 这是唯一的解释
[14:48] It doesn’t make sense. You should’ve had my back. 这也太扯了 你们都应该挺我
[14:52] Ah, they’re fighting because of me! 他们正在因为我而吵架
[14:54] This is horrible! 太糟糕了
[14:56] If this goes on much longer, I’m gonna have to confess. 如果他们再吵下去 我就要坦白了
[14:59] Ah, but I’m sure it’ll blow over. 但我确定事情会缓和的
[15:00] I’m sure they’ll make up. 他们一定会和解的
[15:04] Looks like it’s winding down! 看起来情况越来越糟
[15:06] Those are screams of love, right? 这都是爱的尖叫 对不对
[15:09] Don’t touch my hair! Do not touch–! 别抓头 别抓
[15:13] He can whistle, too? 他还能吹口哨
[15:15] I can’t take it anymore. I did it. 我受不了了 是我干的
[15:17] I wanted to be like a person, and I crashed the car, okay? 我想像个人一样 是我撞坏了车 好吗
[15:21] – You did what? – Stan! -你干了啥 -斯坦
[15:23] I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault. 对不起 但这也不是我的错啊
[15:25] If it’s not safe to drive with your head out the window, 如果把头伸出窗外开车很不安全的话
[15:27] then they shouldn’t let dogs drive. 他们就不应该让狗开
[15:30] They don’t! 他们本来就不让
[15:30] Then why do I have a license? 那我怎么会有执照呢
[15:32] A dog license! 那是狗证
[15:34] Whatever! 无所谓了
[15:36] Tyler, I just assumed it was you. 泰勒 我先入为主地认为是你
[15:39] I’m really sorry. 非常抱歉
[15:40] I’m not. Still just a kid. 我不感到抱歉 我还是个孩子
[15:45] Stan, you can’t drive. You’re a dog. 斯坦 你不能开车 你是条狗
[15:48] Oh, right. I’m just a dog. 哦 对 我就是条狗
[15:50] I can’t go for a walk without a leash. 我必须被皮带拴着才能出去
[15:52] I-I can’t drive a car. 我不能开车
[15:53] I can’t reprogram the DVR. 我也不能设置录像机
[15:55] Wait– you’re the one who 等等 原来是你
[15:57] recorded ten showings of Meet the Parents? 录制了十期《与家长相遇》节目
[15:57] (注:meat和meet同音)
[15:59] Oh ho! I’m a sucker for anything with “Meat” in the title. 嘿嘿 我只要看到标题中有“肉”就把持不住了
[16:03] Stupid homonyms. 该死的谐音
[16:06] We have bigger problems than the DVR. 我们现在有一个比录像机更严重的问题
[16:09] What are we gonna do? 我们该怎么办
[16:10] It’s not fair for me to get punished for this. 让我被莫须有的罪责受罚很不公平
[16:13] Well, we can’t say Stan did it. 那也不能说是斯坦干的
[16:15] We have to keep the secret that Stan is special, 我们必须保守斯坦能说话的秘密
[16:17] or he’ll get taken away and experimented on. 要不 他就要被拿去做实验了
[16:21] Then I guess I can’t drive, and I’m grounded for a month. 看来我真不能开车 还要被禁足一个月了
[16:24] No, Tyler, that’s not gonna happen either. 不 泰勒 那也不会发生
[16:26] Look, someone else needs to confess, 很明显 我们其中有一个要坦白
[16:28] someone mom and dad won’t be as hard on. 而且是爸爸妈妈不会狠罚的
[16:31] And I’m perfectly prepared to step forward 我已经完全准备好站出来
[16:34] – and say that chloe did it. – What?! Why me? -让克洛伊背黑锅 -什么 为啥是我
[16:37] They’ll go the easiest on you. 他们不敢怎么惩罚你
[16:39] You said it yourself– you’re just a kid. 是你自己说的 你只是个孩子
[16:41] I never said that. 我从没说过
[16:44] Chloe, you just have to make that cute little pouty face, 克洛伊 你只需要拿出那副撅嘴的可爱脸蛋
[16:46] bat those little eyelashes. 眨眨你的小睫毛
[16:48] You’ll get away with anything. 你就能逃过一切惩罚
[16:50] Please don’t let Avery say I did it. 求求你不要让艾芙莉说是我做的好不好嘛
[16:54] Well, don’t worry, I won’t. 好 不用担心 我不会的
[16:57] See? 对吧
[17:00] Hey, wait, have any of you ever seen the movie Spartacus? 嘿 等等 你们有谁看过一部叫《斯巴达克斯》的电影吗
[17:05] Of course not. 你们当然没有
[17:08] Well, there’s this rebel slave named Spartacus, 有一个反抗的奴隶叫斯巴达克斯
[17:11] and the romans want to find him. 而罗马人想逮住他
[17:12] But all of his friends stand up and say, 但他所有的朋友都站出来说
[17:14] “I am Spartacus!” 我是斯巴达克斯
[17:16] “No, I am Spartacus!” “No, I am Spartacus!” 不 我才是 不 是我
[17:19] “No, I am–” And so on. 不对 我才是 就这样
[17:22] So… they can’t figure out who the real Spartacus was. 所以 罗马人就没法发现谁是真正的斯巴达克斯
[17:25] So what happened then? 后来发生了什么
[17:27] They killed all of them. 他们都被杀了
[17:28] Okay, let’s give it a try. 好吧 我们试试
[17:32] Hey, did you call the insurance company? 嘿 你给保险公司打电话了没
[17:33] Yeah, they’re sending someone out to take pictures. 打了 他们会派些人过来拍照片
[17:36] Oh, should I change? 噢 我需要换衣服吗
[17:38] Of the car. 给车拍
[17:41] Of course. I knew that. 当然了 我当然知道是给车拍
[17:43] So, I realized I never showed you that photo 我想起来我还没给你看那张
[17:45] of me and Avery at the park. 我和艾芙莉在公园的照片
[17:47] Oh, yeah, I never showed you the one of me and Tyler. 噢 对了 我还一直没给你看我和泰勒的
[17:49] This is the moment. They’re holding the pictures. 现在正是时候 他们正拿着照片
[17:52] Nothing could possibly stop them 没有什么可以阻止他们
[17:53] from figuring out they’ve met before. 发现他们曾经见过
[17:56] I did it. 是我干的
[17:58] Did what? 干了什么
[17:59] I crashed the car. 我把车撞坏了
[18:01] Look, I was jealous that Tyler was driving, 我嫉妒泰勒可以开车
[18:02] and I was just gonna go down the driveway, but I lost control. 在我快开到车库前面的时候 车失去了控制
[18:06] Hey, don’t listen to her, okay? 嘿 别听她的 好吗
[18:07] I did it. I’m sorry I denied it before, 是我把车撞坏了 我很抱歉我刚才不认账
[18:09] but I’m ready to accept full responsibility. 我现在准备担当全部责任
[18:12] I… 我
[18:13] am Asparagus. 是阿斯帕拉格斯
[18:13] (注:这个词的意思是“芦笋”)
[18:17] I was playing in the car, and it started, and I crashed. 我当时在车里玩 不小心把车启动了 然后我把车撞坏了
[18:21] Don’t be mad. 不要生气嘛
[18:24] Okay, what is going on here? 这是怎么回事
[18:28] They’re doing Spartacus! 他们在效仿斯巴达克斯
[18:30] I’m pretty sure it’s asparagus. 我很确定应该是阿斯帕拉格斯
[18:33] They think if they all confess, 他们觉得如果他们都坦白
[18:36] we won’t be able to tell who did it. 我们就不知道是谁干的了
[18:37] That is so sweet that they 他们如此互相支持
[18:39] are sticking up for each other like that. 真是让人欣喜
[18:41] They are such good kids! I know! 他们是好孩子 我就知道
[18:44] Seriously, though, which one of you little monsters wrecked the car? 不过 到底是你们当中哪个小家伙撞坏了车
[18:48] That sounds like my car! 听起来像我的车
[18:50] Go, go! 去看看
[18:58] Stan! 斯坦
[18:59] Here goes nothin’! 啥事儿没有
[19:12] That must have been what happened the first time– 第一次肯定也是这样发生的
[19:14] Stan got in the car. 斯坦跑到车里去了
[19:15] None of you did it, did you? 你们谁都没干 是吧
[19:17] No, we didn’t. 对 我们都没有
[19:18] Stan’s just a dog. He doesn’t know any better. 斯坦只是条狗 他什么都不知道
[19:21] We can’t even be mad at him, hon. 我们不能生他的气 亲爱的
[19:23] Oh, I’ll figure out a way to be mad. 这我可不同意
[19:25] He chewed up my throw pillows. 他把我的枕头嚼碎了
[19:26] He’s crashed my car twice. 把我的车撞坏了两次
[19:28] And he gives me dirty looks when I do my butt flexes. 而且他在我做臀部运动的时候不给我好脸色
[19:31] And clench and release, and clench and release. 握紧 松开 握紧 松开
[19:36] You see? You see? 看到了吗 看到了吗
[19:39] So, uh, which one of you left the car door open? 那 你们谁忘关车门了
[19:42] – It wasn’t me. – It certainly wasn’t me. -不是我 -肯定不是我
[19:44] – Oh, you’ve been known to leave the door open. – No, when have I ever? -你一直忘关门 -没有 我什么时候忘过
[19:47] Good boy, Stan. You really came through for us. 好狗狗 斯坦 你为我们勇敢地站了出来
[19:49] And Avery, thanks for having my back with the whole Spartacus thing. 艾芙莉 谢谢你用斯巴达克斯那一套来支持我
[19:54] Sometimes we need to stick together– 有的时候我们确实需要齐心协力
[19:56] Like when someone needs a ride somewhere! 像是有人需要搭车的时候
[19:59] Okay, I’ll drive you anywhere you want to go. 好 我可以开车送你去任何地方
[20:01] Except a mountain road. 山路不行
[20:04] And Stan, oh, you were brilliant. 斯坦 哦 你真是天才
[20:06] Can I say you painted my bedroom walls? Please? 我能说是你在我卧室的墙上乱画的吗 求求你了
[20:11] Sure. 好
[20:12] I’d take a hit for any of them. 我为他们背啥黑锅都可以
[20:14] The kids really stood by me. 孩子们真的很关心我
[20:17] They were loyal, they were selfless, 他们很忠诚 他们很无私
[20:19] they were protective. 他们很关切
[20:21] Oh, my gosh– 噢 天哪
[20:23] I was trying to be like a person, 我一直想变成一个人
[20:25] and they were being like dogs. 而他们却越来越像狗
[20:26] Maybe we’re not that far apart. 或许我们的区别没有那么大
[20:28] So next time I drive, 下次我开车的时候
[20:30] Maybe they’ll stick their heads out the window. 也许他们也会把他们的头伸出窗户
[20:34] There’s something for you to chew on. 这里有些你们可以细细咀嚼的东西
[20:37] Hey! Something to chew on! 嘿 可以咀嚼的东西
[20:43] The last piece that connects their past is hanging off my lip. 最后一片能让他们与过去相联系的信息正挂在我嘴边
[20:48] Oh, well. 唔 管他呢
[20:54] Okay, uh… 好吧
[20:55] Now, what are the odds they’ll think Tyler did this? 有多大几率他们会认为是泰勒干的
[21:04] This is so great that we’re doing this. 我们推着孩子逛真是太棒了
[21:06] We are building memories right now. 我们正在重铸过往的回忆
[21:08] I can’t wait until it’s later and we can look back on this! 我已经等不及在以后回看这段录像了
[21:12] Have more fun! Smile more! Say something adorable! 高兴点 笑得灿烂点 说些可爱的话
[21:14] We need something to savor here. 我们要在这儿留些可以品味的东西
[21:16] How do you stop this thing? 怎么把这东西停下
[21:18] Oh, how precious! 哦 太可爱了
[21:21] Hey! 嘿
[21:23] The dog did it. 是狗干的
[21:25] Watch where you’re going, kid. 看着点路 小孩
[21:27] Hey! Don’t yell at her. 哎 别对她吼
[21:29] You’re ruining our moment. 你毁了我们的美好时间
[21:31] Then maybe I ought to yell at you. 看来我应该对你们吼
[21:33] Keep an eye on your kid! 看着点你们的孩子
[21:35] I pity the poor slob who’s married to her. 我真为娶她的蠢汉而担心
[21:37] Yeah, if I never see her again, it’ll be too soon. 是啊 真是这辈子都再也不想见到她了
[21:42] Nah. 肯定不是你
[21:45] Seriously, and you have us as pets. 说真的 就你们这智商还把我们当宠物
狗狗博客

Post navigation

Previous Post: 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 狗狗博客(Dog with a blog)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme