时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I know I invited you over to study, but… | 我知道我是邀请你过来学习的 但是 |
[00:12] | I think we both know the test was yesterday. | 我觉得咱俩都知道这试昨天就已经考过了 |
[00:14] | Isn’t the test tomorrow? | 难道不是明天考试吗 |
[00:16] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[00:17] | This is Tyler James. | 这是泰勒・詹姆斯 |
[00:19] | Now that is the face of a smooth player. | 而这是让女生们都心驰荡漾的脸 |
[00:23] | Well, not that face. | 不 不是这张 |
[00:26] | Oh, yeah, there’s the sugar! | 对了 就是这张脸 |
[00:29] | Whoa. What is going on here? | 喂 这里怎么回事 |
[00:32] | I have the family room from 3:00 to 6:00, | 根据我贴出来的时间表 |
[00:34] | as per the sign up sheet I posted, so get… | 客厅三点到六点归我使用 所以给我 |
[00:38] | Avery Jennings. | 艾芙莉・詹宁斯 |
[00:39] | Tyler’s stepsister. | 泰勒・詹姆斯的继妹 |
[00:41] | Uh, kind of a psycho about rules. | 对规矩有些病态的执着 |
[00:43] | She even has a rule about not interrupting her, | 她甚至规定别人不能打断她 |
[00:45] | so let’s keep it moving. | 所以我们还是继续吧 |
[00:46] | …out of here, or I’m gonna tell everyone you’re wearing a wig. | 滚出去 否则我就告诉所有人你戴的是假发 |
[00:49] | I’m not wearing a wig. | 我没戴假发 |
[00:51] | Ow! I told you, it’s not a wig! | 啊 我告诉你了 这个不是假发 |
[00:54] | I know, but that hurt, right? | 我知道 不过很疼吧 |
[00:56] | Would you just get out of here? | 你能不能走开 |
[00:58] | This is my house. | 这是我的家 |
[00:59] | You and your mom have only been here for, like, a year. | 你和你妈妈才在这里待了一年左右而已 |
[01:01] | Eleven months, fourteen days, six hours, ten minutes, | 十一个月 十四天 六小时 十分钟 |
[01:05] | three seconds, four seconds, five seconds… | 又三秒 四秒 五秒 |
[01:09] | Ooh, numbers. | 数字哦 |
[01:11] | Like I told my algebra teacher, | 就像我对我的代数老师说的那样 |
[01:13] | A plus B equals “Why should I care?” | A加B等于“关我什么事” |
[01:17] | Do you think that will be on the test tomorrow? | 你觉得刚刚那个问题明天会考到吗 |
[01:21] | Okay, you two continue this high-level exchange of ideas… | 好吧 你们两个继续这种高智商的交流 |
[01:25] | and I’ll get the room on Tuesday. | 我星期二用这间房间 |
[01:27] | Tuesday? No way. | 星期二 想都别想 |
[01:30] | The cheerleaders are coming over to audition for my show. | 啦啦队员们要过来参加我的节目的试镜 |
[01:33] | Do you know how hard it was to convince them that | 你知不知道我花了多大的工夫才让她们相信 |
[01:36] | I’m directing a new play called Homeschool Musical? | 我在导演一部叫“家教音乐剧”的新戏 |
[01:39] | Do that again! I heard the ocean! | 再做一遍刚刚那个动作 我听到了海的声音 |
[01:43] | Was it really that hard to convince them? | 真用花那么大的工夫吗 |
[01:46] | What are you doing next Tuesday that’s so important anyway? | 你有什么大事非要在下星期二做 |
[01:49] | My student tolerance club has a very important meeting. | 我的学生关爱俱乐部有一个非常重要的会议 |
[01:53] | We’re planning a rally in support | 我们在计划召开一个集会来帮助 |
[01:54] | of the pale kid who smells like pizza dough. | 一个脸色惨白还闻起来像比萨饼面团的小孩 |
[01:58] | Sounds like a storm! | 听起来像暴风雨 |
[02:02] | Look, my meeting is happening. | 听着 我的会议已经定了 |
[02:05] | It’s the first time I’ll get to have friends over | 而且这是自从我妈和你爸结婚 同时毁了 |
[02:07] | since my mom married your dad and ruined my life. | 我的生活以来我第一次有朋友过来 |
[02:11] | Your life is ruined? Since you moved in, | 你的生活被毁了 自从你搬进来以后 |
[02:13] | there are sign up sheets everywhere. | 你到处贴时间表 |
[02:15] | There’s a sign up sheet in the bathroom. Who can time that? | 连洗手间都有时间表 谁能规定上洗手间的时间啊 |
[02:18] | Every day at 8:00 and 4:30. What is so difficult? | 每天早上八点和下午四点半 有什么难的 |
[02:24] | I know you said be patient and | 我知道你说过要耐心 |
[02:26] | eventually we’d come together as a real family, | 而且最终我们也组成了一个真正的家庭 |
[02:28] | but those two will not stop going at it! | 但是那两个孩子可没打算这么做 |
[02:31] | Enough is enough. I’m gonna go in there and set them straight. | 我受够了 我现在就要让他们两个明白 |
[02:33] | – They need to know– – Shh! | -他们要知道 -嘘 |
[02:36] | Are you fond of that finger? | 你是不是喜欢那根手指 |
[02:39] | Honey, we have been over this. | 亲爱的 我们已经谈过这件事了 |
[02:41] | Intervening at this point would not be a good idea. | 在这个节骨眼上插进去可不是个好主意 |
[02:44] | Siblings must develop their own tools for conflict resolution. | 孩子们必须自己想出办法来自己解决矛盾 |
[02:48] | It’s all here in The Foremost Guide To Parenting, | 秘诀全在这本《最佳教育指南》里 |
[02:51] | written by a man referred | 这本书可是由一个 |
[02:52] | to as the brightest mind in child psychology. | 被认为是儿童心理学领域头脑最聪明的人写的 |
[02:58] | Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[03:00] | That’s Chloe. | 这是克洛伊 |
[03:02] | They say psychologists’ kids are messed up, | 人们都说心理学家的孩子让人摸不着头脑 |
[03:04] | but she’s doing okay. | 不过她还好了 |
[03:05] | There’s a monster chasing me! | 有个怪物在追我 |
[03:08] | I said “Okay,” Not “Great.” | 我说的是还好 不是非常好 |
[03:12] | Um, Chloe, sweetie, listen… | 克洛伊 宝贝 听着 |
[03:15] | There is something very important that I need you to understand. | 我有件很重要的事情要你明白 |
[03:24] | And now she’s not worried about the monsters. | 好了 她现在不会担心怪物了 |
[03:28] | As for those two, | 对于那两个 |
[03:29] | I have a plan that will be equally effective. | 我有个一样奏效的计划 |
[03:37] | Kids, I have a surprise for you. | 孩子们 我要给你们个惊喜 |
[03:43] | His name is Stan. | 他的名字叫斯坦 |
[03:45] | He’s a rescue from the shelter. | 我从动物收容所里领养的 |
[03:49] | Hey, look, it’s me! | 嘿 看 这是我 |
[03:51] | I’m the dog! | 我是狗 |
[03:52] | There’s the sugar! | 就是这张脸 |
[03:56] | Thank you, thank you! I’ve always wanted a dog! | 谢谢 谢谢 我一直都想要只狗 |
[03:59] | Mom would never let me get one. | 妈妈从不允许我养狗 |
[04:00] | I didn’t say “Never.” | 我没有说“从不” |
[04:03] | I said “Never-wever” Because | 我说的是“重不” |
[04:04] | you were three and it took the edge off. | 而你当时才三岁 所以没把我的话当回事 |
[04:07] | You know I’m a cat person. | 你知道我喜欢猫 |
[04:08] | Ellen Jennings. | 艾伦・詹宁斯 |
[04:10] | I think we all know whose slippers I’ll be eating first. | 我想我们都知道我会第一个吃谁的拖鞋 |
[04:14] | Oh, this is such an awesome surprise! | 哦 这简直就是天大的惊喜 |
[04:16] | Yeah. It’s a surprise for all of us! | 是啊 对我们所有人来说都是“惊喜” |
[04:21] | Look, you wouldn’t be so surprised | 听着 如果你读到了我写的那本书的第九章 |
[04:23] | if you just read chapter nine in my book. | 你就不会这么惊讶了 |
[04:25] | Honey, nobody’s gotten to chapter nine in your book. | 亲爱的 没有人会读你的书读到第九章的 |
[04:31] | Watch the genius of this. | 看我的厉害 |
[04:33] | Now, kids, this dog is for all of you. | 好了 孩子们 这条狗是你们三个人的 |
[04:36] | So you guys are gonna have to work together to take care of him, | 所以你们要共同肩负起照看他的责任 |
[04:39] | or you can’t keep him. | 否则你们就不能再养他了 |
[04:41] | Bennett James. | 班尼特・詹宁斯 |
[04:42] | A little full of himself. | 有些自以为是 |
[04:44] | Sniffed his butt, not impressed. | 我闻过他的屁股 不过印象不深 |
[04:48] | I guess a dog could be kind of fun. | 我觉得狗应该能带来不少乐趣 |
[04:50] | Fetch. | 接住 |
[04:55] | Yeah, it’s cute until she chases a car. | 对 等到她在追一辆车的时候就更可爱了 |
[04:59] | And that’s the story of how… | 而这个故事是关于 |
[05:02] | the kids found out I could talk. | 孩子们如何发现我会说话的 |
[05:05] | No, wait. I didn’t get to that part of my blog yet. | 不 等一下 我还没有把那一段写到我的博客里面去呢 |
[05:08] | I’ll do that after my new product review. | 我做了新产品评测以后再写吧 |
[05:11] | Huh, smells like rubber, tastes like rubber… | 闻起来像橡胶 尝起来像橡胶 |
[05:14] | Whoa, it squeaks! | 哇 会叫啊 |
[05:17] | I did not see that coming! | 我还真没料到 |
[05:22] | Dog With a Blog S01E01 Stan of the House | |
[05:30] | Why are you sitting in my chair? | 你为什么坐在我的椅子上 |
[05:33] | Where’s my sandwich? | 我的三明治呢 |
[05:34] | There was a turkey sandwich right here on this plate, | 这个盘子里本来有一个火鸡三明治 |
[05:37] | and now it’s gone. | 现在没有了 |
[05:40] | You ate it, didn’t you? | 你吃了 是吧 |
[05:41] | You sandwich-eating, slipper-stealing, | 你这个又吃三明治又偷拖鞋 |
[05:44] | – dirty, rotten– – Mom. | -又脏又讨厌的 -妈妈 |
[05:45] | What? No. What? | 什么 没 什么 |
[05:47] | Are you talking to the dog? | 你是在和狗讲话吗 |
[05:49] | Look, I don’t like him, and he knows that. | 听着 我不喜欢他 而他也知道我不喜欢他 |
[05:52] | And he’s stealing from me. He ate my sandwich. | 他还偷我的东西 吃我的三明治 |
[05:54] | And there’s five dollars missing from my purse. | 而且我的钱包里少了五块钱 |
[05:57] | Is that a new collar? Where’d he get that collar? | 那是新的项圈吗 他从哪里来的新项圈 |
[06:00] | It’s the same collar he’s always had. | 他戴的一直都是那个项圈 |
[06:03] | Okay, okay. Maybe I overreacted. | 好吧 好吧 也许是我反应过度了 |
[06:06] | You think you can get the best of me? | 你觉得你会赢是吧 |
[06:08] | I have thumbs. | 可是我有大拇指你没有 |
[06:12] | Don’t worry about her, Stan. | 别在意 斯坦 |
[06:14] | Who’s my boy? Who’s my boy? | 谁是我的乖狗狗 谁是我的乖狗狗 |
[06:16] | I’m your boy! I’m your boy! | 我是你的乖狗狗 我是你的乖狗狗 |
[06:20] | What am I gonna do, Stan? My meeting is tonight. | 我该怎么办 斯坦 我的会议就在今晚 |
[06:23] | And Tyler’s still having his cheerleaders over. | 但是泰勒还是把啦啦队给请到家里来了 |
[06:25] | Oh, please be getting dog food! Please be getting dog food! | 拜托 你拿的是狗粮 你拿的是狗粮 |
[06:29] | Yes! | 耶 |
[06:31] | I’ve had nothing to eat | 在我昨天吃掉那个 |
[06:32] | since that turkey sandwich I had yesterday– | 火鸡三明治之后我就再没吃过东西 |
[06:34] | or a few minutes ago. | 或者说是几分钟前吃掉的 |
[06:35] | I have no concept of time. | 我没有时间概念 |
[06:38] | If I cancel, the Student Tolerance Club will hate me. | 如果我取消会议 学生关爱俱乐部的成员会讨厌我的 |
[06:41] | Don’t let the name fool you. Those kids are vicious! | 不要被俱乐部的名字给骗了 那些孩子们可恶毒着呢 |
[06:46] | Well, I wish I could just ask for the food, | 我希望我能开口问她要食物吃 |
[06:49] | but me talking, no, no, that doesn’t always go so well. | 但是我讲话的这件事 不行 我每次开口说话都坏事 |
[06:52] | Don’t take me away! I’m not crazy! | 别把我带走 我没疯 |
[06:55] | My dog can really talk! | 我的狗真的会说话 |
[06:57] | Dog, say something! | 狗狗 说话啊 |
[06:58] | Oh, tell them that joke you told me! | 说给他们听你给我讲的那个笑话 |
[07:01] | Sorry, I had a mouthful of peanut butter! | 对不起 我满嘴都是花生酱 |
[07:06] | Somehow I always end up back at the shelter. | 不知怎么的 每次都以我回到动物收容所而告终 |
[07:10] | But I want this time to be different. | 但是我希望这次会不一样 |
[07:11] | I-I wanna be a full member of the family. | 我想真正成为这个家的一员 |
[07:14] | I’ll tell them everything. Everything! | 我要告诉他们一切 一切 |
[07:16] | When I know I can trust them. | 当我觉得我可以相信他们的时候 |
[07:18] | You know, I’m really glad you’re here, Stan. | 你知道 我真的非常高兴你在这儿 斯坦 |
[07:21] | I finally have somebody in the family I can actually talk to. | 在这个家里我终于找到一个能听我倾诉的人了 |
[07:25] | Aw, you’re a good kid. | 你是个好孩子 |
[07:27] | Now be a great kid and hit me with some kibble, huh? | 现在就做个乖孩子 给我狗粮吧 |
[07:32] | Okay, Avery, I worked out a compromise for tonight. | 好吧 艾芙莉 我为今晚想了一个折中的办法 |
[07:35] | I get to have my cheerleaders over, | 我把啦啦队带过来 |
[07:37] | and you get to hear what fun | 而你可以在你关着的房门后面 |
[07:39] | sound like from behind your closed bedroom door. | 听我们玩得有多开心 |
[07:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:44] | You just ate dog food. You’re welcome. | 你刚刚吃的是狗粮 不客气 |
[07:48] | Oh, the bacon-flavor spray. I love the bacon-flavor spray! | 是培根口味的调料 我爱培根口味调料 |
[07:53] | All right, hold it together, man. | 好吧 要挺住 |
[07:55] | Don’t talk. Just keep it cool, baby. | 不要说话 要冷静 宝贝 |
[07:59] | Look, I get the family room. It’s in the house rules. | 听着 今晚客厅归我用 家庭规定里写了的 |
[08:02] | And I should know, I wrote them. | 而且我知道 是我写的规定 |
[08:05] | And if you have a problem with that, you can take it up | 而如果你有什么问题的话 你可以 |
[08:07] | with the chairman of the house rules committee– | 联系家庭规定委员会的主席 |
[08:09] | right here. | 就在这儿 |
[08:12] | Give me the stinking food! I’m drooling a pool over here! | 把该死的食物给我 我口水都快流了一池子了 |
[08:18] | Did he just… talk? | 他刚刚是不是说话了 |
[08:22] | Think fast and cover quickly. | 快想想怎么掩饰过去 |
[08:23] | Uh, no. I mean, woof. | 没有 我是说 汪 |
[08:27] | He did it again! | 他又说话了 |
[08:29] | No, I didn’t. I said “Woof.” | 我没说话 我说的是“汪” |
[08:40] | Really? Still processing? | 是吗 还在消化 |
[08:44] | What kind of a dog says “Processing”? | 什么狗能说“消化”这个词啊 |
[08:47] | What kind of a dog says anything? | 哪有狗会说话啊 |
[08:50] | How can you talk? | 你怎么能说话呢 |
[08:52] | Ah, it’s a freak thing. | 这是件怪事 |
[08:53] | It’s like a fifth paw or a– or a ninth nipple. | 就像第五只爪子和第九个乳头 |
[08:57] | I was born this way. Hold on a sec. | 我生来就这样 等一下 |
[09:00] | Something really important I gotta do. | 我要去做一件很重要的事情 |
[09:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:14] | Where was I? Oh, right. | 我刚刚说到哪里了 哦 对了 |
[09:16] | I was blowing your minds. | 我把你们弄糊涂了 |
[09:19] | I wasn’t gonna tell you yet, | 我本来不打算告诉你们 |
[09:20] | ’cause it always messes things up. | 因为每次都会坏事 |
[09:22] | We’re gonna find out what makes you talk, | 我们将查出你说话的原因 |
[09:27] | and I’m gonna become rich. | 而我将变得富有 |
[09:30] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[09:32] | Hey, wait a minute. I’m still a dog. | 等一下 我还是只狗啊 |
[09:41] | Oh, and I’m taking your French poodle with me. | 我还要把你的法国贵宾犬给一起带走 |
[09:43] | We have kind of a thing going. | 我们之间产生了些感情 |
[09:45] | Pantene, put on your little sweater and meet me at the doggie door! | 潘婷 穿上你的小毛衣 在狗门那儿等我 |
[09:51] | Don’t worry, buddy. | 别担心 伙计 |
[09:52] | We’d never let anyone do science experiments on you. | 我们不会再让任何人在你身上做科学实验 |
[09:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:56] | And I hate science. | 而我讨厌科学 |
[09:58] | I can’t believe it. I’ve been waiting my whole life for this. | 我不敢相信 我一生中都在等待这种境遇 |
[10:01] | I’m finally part of a family. | 我终于是这个家庭的一员了 |
[10:03] | No, but we just can’t let mom and dad find out. | 不 我们不能让爸爸妈妈知道 |
[10:06] | I mean, dad would write a book about it, | 我是说 爸爸会写本书 |
[10:08] | mom would freak, and dad would write a book about mom freaking. | 妈妈会被吓到 而爸爸会写一本关于妈妈受惊吓的书 |
[10:12] | There’d be freaking books everywhere! | 到时候到处都是怪书 |
[10:15] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[10:17] | And to celebrate, let’s get snout-deep in kibble! | 我们来庆祝一下 让我们埋头吃一大口狗粮吧 |
[10:20] | Stan can talk. | 斯坦会说话 |
[10:22] | Stan can talk! | 斯坦会说话 |
[10:24] | No, no, no, no, no. No, he can’t. | 不不不 他不会 |
[10:26] | You’re having a dream you’re sleepwalking. Go back to bed. | 你在做梦 你在梦游 回床上去 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | Really? You’re buying that? | 真的 这你都相信 |
[10:35] | Stan can talk! Stan can talk! Stan can talk! | 斯坦会说话 斯坦会说话 斯坦会说话 |
[10:39] | Oh, isn’t that cute? Chloe, you’ve got an active imagination! | 真可爱 不是吗 克洛伊 你的想象力真丰富 |
[10:43] | No, he talks like a person! | 不 他像人一样会讲话 |
[10:45] | He said, “Let’s get snout-deep in kibble!” | 他说“让我们埋头吃一大口狗粮吧” |
[10:50] | Chloe, it is not okay to lie. | 克洛伊 说谎可不好 |
[10:52] | Now go to your room. There’s a pony waiting for you. | 现在回你的房间 有个小马正等着你 |
[10:57] | Now she’ll associate lying with disappointment. | 现在她会明白撒谎可是会失望的 |
[11:01] | Honey, I love you, I respect you. | 亲爱的 我爱你 我尊敬你 |
[11:03] | I ask you this only as a supportive wife– | 我作为你的夫人百分百支持你 但我要问你个问题 |
[11:06] | did you get your PhD online? | 你是不是在网上拿到的博士学位 |
[11:12] | Man, Chloe almost blew it for us. | 诶 克洛伊会说出我们的秘密的 |
[11:13] | Good thing no one believes a 42-year-old. | 幸亏没人相信一个四十二岁的人 |
[11:16] | She’s six. | 她才六岁 |
[11:17] | All right, I just don’t get how you people count years. | 好吧 我不知道你们人类是怎么计算年龄的 |
[11:20] | Look, the important thing is that your secret is still safe. | 听着 重要的是你的秘密仍然安全 |
[11:24] | Oh, I couldn’t bear to lose you, buddy. | 我可不能失去你 伙计 |
[11:26] | Aw, that’s real nice. Oh, but | 那真好 但是 |
[11:27] | don’t squeeze too hard, I just drank a lot of water. | 不要抱太紧 我刚刚喝了很多水 |
[11:30] | Oh, too late. Gotta go drown some ants. | 太迟了 要淹死一堆蚂蚁了 |
[11:34] | So, couldn’t bear to lose him, huh? | 不能失去他 是吧 |
[11:36] | I’ll tell you what, | 让我来告诉你 |
[11:38] | either I get the family room tonight for my cheerleaders, | 今晚客厅归我的啦啦队员们使用 |
[11:40] | I tell dad Stan can talk and Chloe’s not a wacko. | 不然我就去告诉爸爸斯坦会说话而且克洛伊并没有发疯 |
[11:43] | Where’s my pony?! | 我的小马呢 |
[11:46] | You wouldn’t tell dad Stan can talk. | 你不会告诉爸爸斯坦会说话的 |
[11:48] | I have 15 cheerleaders coming over. | 有十五个啦啦队员要来家里 |
[11:51] | You have no idea what I’m capable of. | 你不知道我会做出什么事情 |
[11:53] | You’re bluffing. You have that dumb look on your face. | 你在虚张声势 你的蠢样已经写在你脸上了 |
[11:56] | Proves nothing. I always have this dumb look on my face. | 我的脸证明不了什么 我一直都是一脸蠢样 |
[12:01] | I’m not buying it. | 我才不买你的帐呢 |
[12:02] | They’ll do experiments on Stan and we’ll lose him. | 他们会在斯坦身上做实验而我们会失去他 |
[12:05] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那么做的 |
[12:07] | Are you willing to take that chance? | 你想试试看吗 |
[12:09] | Go ahead, tell dad Stan can talk. | 那你就去吧 告诉爸爸斯坦会说话 |
[12:11] | I don’t care. He’s just a stupid dog. | 我不在乎 他只是只笨狗而已 |
[12:14] | You can’t fool me. You love Stan. | 你骗不了我 你爱斯坦 |
[12:17] | I’m not trying to fool you. | 我没有要骗你 |
[12:19] | This isn’t like when I convinced you | 这和我骗你相信《猩球崛起》 |
[12:20] | Planet of the Apes was based on a true story. | 是根据真实故事改编那次可是不一样的 |
[12:24] | And you know, if you sell out Stan, I’ll get another dog. | 你知道 如果你出卖了斯坦 我就会有一条新的狗 |
[12:29] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | I’m not gonna tell dad. | 我不会告诉爸爸的 |
[12:35] | I knew you were bluffing. | 我就知道你是在虚张声势 |
[12:37] | I do love Stan. | 我的确爱斯坦 |
[12:39] | And I knew you were bluffing about Planet of the Apes. | 而我知道你说《猩球崛起》的时候也是虚张声势 |
[12:41] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[12:52] | My pony’s not out here. | 我的小马不在这里 |
[12:54] | There is no pony. | 根本就没有小马 |
[12:55] | And now there’s no talking dog. | 也没有会说话的狗 |
[12:56] | And no one in this house cares about anyone. | 这个房子里没有一个人有关爱之心 |
[13:01] | In cartoons, talking animals are happy! | 在卡通里面 会说话的动物都开心 |
[13:12] | They told me I was a member of the family, | 他们跟我说我是家庭的一员 |
[13:14] | and I fell for it. | 而我竟然真的相信了 |
[13:16] | But they’re just like all the others, so I bolted. | 但是他们和其他人也没什么不同 所以我离开了 |
[13:19] | Originally I was just going outside to chill, | 虽然我本来只是想出来冷静冷静的 |
[13:22] | but a car drove by and I chased it! | 但是一辆车开过我就跟在后面跑了起来 |
[13:24] | Now I have no idea where I am. | 现在我根本不知道我在哪里 |
[13:29] | What do you mean, he ran away? | 你说的是什么意思 他跑掉了 |
[13:30] | He did this. | 他是这样做的 |
[13:37] | I can’t believe Stan ran away. | 我不相信斯坦跑掉了 |
[13:38] | He must have heard what we were saying. | 他肯定听见我们刚刚说的话了 |
[13:40] | You know, this is all your fault. | 知道吗 这都是你的错 |
[13:43] | You said you were gonna tell dad. | 你说你要告诉爸爸的 |
[13:44] | You said he was a stupid dog. | 你说他是只笨狗 |
[13:46] | I only said that because you were trying to manipulate me. | 我那么说是因为你想让我妥协 |
[13:49] | I’ve lived in this house for a year now, | 我在这个家住了一年了 |
[13:50] | and you’ve done nothing to act like a brother to me. | 可你却从来没有像一个哥哥一样对我 |
[13:53] | And now you’ve driven away the one thing that I cared about most. | 你现在又把我最在乎的东西给赶走了 |
[13:57] | Okay. No, no, no, no, don’t cry. | 好吧 别哭 别哭 别哭 |
[14:00] | We’ll get him back. | 我们可以把他找回来 |
[14:02] | I’ll tell dad and he can drive us around and then– | 我去告诉爸爸让他开车载我们到处找找 |
[14:05] | no, you heard what they said. | 不 你听到他们说的话了 |
[14:06] | If we can’t take care of him, we can’t keep him. | 如果我们不能照顾好他 我们就不能养他了 |
[14:09] | It’s obvious what we have to do. | 我想我知道我们该做什么了 |
[14:11] | Find another dog that looks | 找另一只看起来 |
[14:13] | exactly like Stan and teach him how to talk. | 和斯坦一模一样的狗然后教他说人话 |
[14:16] | No. We have to find him ourselves. | 不 我们要自己去找他 |
[14:19] | Okay, if you wanna do it the hard way. | 好吧 如果你非要选更麻烦的方法的话 |
[14:22] | Where would a runaway dog wind up? | 一只离家出走的狗最终会到哪儿去 |
[14:25] | The shelter! | 动物收容所 |
[14:27] | Hey, don’t talk at the same time like we’re in sync or something. | 不要和我说一样的话搞得好像我们很同步还是怎么样 |
[14:30] | ‘Cause we’re not. | 因为我们不同步 |
[14:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[14:32] | Stop it! | 停 |
[14:38] | I wish I could help you, but sorry. | 我希望我能帮到你 但是对不起 |
[14:40] | Some guy named Glen. Don’t really know him. Moving on. | 一个叫格伦的人 对他不太了解 继续 |
[14:43] | I can’t release your dog until | 除非有个成人能支付五百美元 |
[14:45] | an adult pays for the $500 in damages he caused. | 来弥补他造成的损坏 我才能放了他 |
[14:48] | Wait, what damages? What’d he do? | 等等 什么损坏 他做了什么 |
[14:52] | “Adopt a poodle”? | “收养贵宾犬” |
[14:54] | Don’t worry, ladies. I’m busting you out of here. | 别担心 女士们 我来救你们出去 |
[15:04] | Wait, come back! | 等等 回来 |
[15:06] | I’m adopting you! | 我是想收养你们的 |
[15:09] | Well, can I at least leave his stuff for him? | 好吧 至少让我给他留点东西好吗 |
[15:11] | We brought his favorite ew toy and his bacon-flavored spray. | 我们带来了他最爱的骨头玩具和培根口味喷剂调料 |
[15:15] | Aw, yeah… | 是吗 |
[15:16] | No. | 不行 |
[15:17] | Just have your parents give us a call at this number, | 乖乖让你们父母拨打这个电话号码 |
[15:20] | and they can pay the fine. Excuse me. | 然后让他们支付罚款 不好意思 |
[15:25] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:28] | Wait, no, we can’t! | 等等 不 我们不可以这样做 |
[15:30] | The sign clearly says “No admittance”! | 牌子上清楚地写着“严禁入内” |
[15:32] | Something you’ll hear a lot when you apply to college. | 当你申请进入大学的时候你会经常看到这个 |
[15:36] | Hey, I’m just trying to help you. | 我只是想要帮你而已 |
[15:38] | I’m going in to get Stan. Come with me if you want. | 我进去把斯坦带出来 如果你想要回斯坦的话就跟我一起 |
[15:47] | Seriously? | 要不要这样啊 |
[15:52] | Stan! | 斯坦 |
[15:54] | Well, well, look who it is. | 好吧 看看是谁来了 |
[15:56] | My ex-people. | 我的前任主人 |
[15:58] | I don’t know what you’re doing here, | 我不知道你们来这里干嘛 |
[15:59] | because it is over and I never wanna see you again! | 因为我们之间已经结束了 我不想再见到你们 |
[16:03] | No, we didn’t mean the things we said. | 不 我们说的话并不是那个意思 |
[16:06] | We love you, Stan. | 我们爱你 斯坦 |
[16:08] | Blah, blah, blah. | 胡扯 |
[16:09] | It’s gonna take a lot more than empty words to win me over. | 想要我回去可不是说空话就可以的 |
[16:12] | I brought you your favorite treat. | 我带了你最喜欢吃的东西 |
[16:14] | I love you! Let’s go home! | 我爱你 我们回家吧 |
[16:17] | By the way, you know how to get back, right? | 顺便问一句 你知道怎么回家 对吧 |
[16:20] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:22] | Home? | 回家 |
[16:24] | My Student Tolerance Club? | 我的学生关爱俱乐部 |
[16:27] | I never cancelled. | 我没有取消 |
[16:28] | I never cancelled my cheerleaders. | 我也没有通知啦啦队员们不要过来 |
[16:37] | Adolescents feel uncomfortable in group settings. | 青少年在群体中会感到不自在 |
[16:39] | Trust me, I’m an expert. It’s up to us to break the ice. | 相信我 我可是个专家 现在该由我们来打破僵局了 |
[16:46] | It’s a dance party happening! | 舞会开始 |
[16:50] | Come on, honey! Get out here! | 来吧 亲爱的 过来 |
[16:51] | – Get out here! – I don’t think so. No. | -过来 -我可不这么认为 不 |
[16:53] | – Who’s feeling it? – I don’t– I don’t know. | -谁想跳舞啊 -我不 我不知道 |
[16:57] | One, two, three, and four. | 一二三四 |
[17:08] | I’m texting the cheerleaders | 我在和啦啦队员发短信 |
[17:09] | and telling them to call off the meeting. | 告诉她们会议取消了 |
[17:11] | Now, I have a plan to get Stan out of here. | 现在 我有个计划能帮斯坦离开 |
[17:13] | Here, Stan, call this number. | 这儿 斯坦 拨这个电话号码 |
[17:17] | We’re gonna have to break some more rules. Are you with us? | 我们要打破一些规矩 你愿意做吗 |
[17:21] | Let’s do it! | 现在就做 |
[17:28] | I said break some rules, not just, like, random rules. | 我说打破一些规矩 不是随便什么规定都打破 |
[17:33] | Oh, sorry. I’m new at this. | 对不起 我是个新手 |
[17:40] | Pasadena animal shelter. | 帕萨迪纳动物收容所 |
[17:42] | This is your boss speaking! | 我是你的老板 |
[17:43] | Release all the dogs immediately! | 马上释放所有的狗 |
[17:45] | There’s the cage door switch. | 那是笼子的开关 |
[17:48] | You’re not my boss. That’s not even what his voice sounds like. | 你才不是我的老板 你的声音一点都不像老板 |
[17:52] | Okay, how about this? | 好吧 试试这个 |
[17:53] | No. | 不 |
[17:54] | Does your boss be a pirate, argh? | 那你的老板的声音是不是听起来像海盗 |
[17:58] | No. | 不是 |
[17:59] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[18:01] | We’ll just take our dog and be going. | 我们要带我们的狗走了 |
[18:02] | No, wait, you can’t! | 不 等等 你们不可以这样 |
[18:03] | Who’s gonna stop us? | 有谁能阻止我们呢 |
[18:05] | A man who smells like bacon? | 一个闻起来像培根的人吗 |
[18:08] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[18:16] | That tickles! That tickles! | 好痒 好痒 |
[18:20] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[18:21] | We didn’t do it! | 不是我们干的 |
[18:29] | And then your friend read us your text saying | 然后你的朋友对我们念了你的短信 |
[18:31] | that you were at the shelter trying to get your dog. | 说你们在动物收容所试图把你们的狗给救出来 |
[18:36] | I am very disappointed in both of you. | 我对你们两个非常失望 |
[18:39] | Especially you, Avery. We expect more from you. | 尤其是你 艾芙莉 我们对你的期望更高 |
[18:42] | You don’t expect more from me? | 为什么你们不对我的期望更高 |
[18:44] | I’m just hoping for a haircut out of you. | 我只期望你能理个发 |
[18:47] | I don’t even know if you deserve to keep that dog, Avery. | 我也不知道你是否有资格继续养这条狗了 艾芙莉 |
[18:51] | Oh, good idea, Bennett! | 好主意 班尼特 |
[18:52] | Now all we need is some “Dog for sale” flyers. | 现在我们需要一些“出售狗狗”的广告传单 |
[18:54] | Oh, look, here’s a thousand that might work in a pinch. | 看 如果不够用的话这里有一千份 |
[18:58] | You can’t take the dog. Avery loves that dog. | 你不能卖那只狗 艾芙莉爱他 |
[19:02] | And she didn’t do anything wrong. | 她没做错任何事情 |
[19:04] | This whole thing was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[19:06] | You’re sticking up for me. | 你在帮我辩护 |
[19:08] | Hey, it’s about time I started acting like a brother. | 现在我得做得像个哥哥了 |
[19:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | A little goes a long way with the body spray. | 你的体味儿有点浓啊 |
[19:22] | Look, Bennett! The kids were hugging! I’m coming in! | 看 班尼特 孩子们在拥抱 我也来 |
[19:25] | I’m getting in on this action! | 我也来拥抱一下 |
[19:29] | If we’re having a family hug, shouldn’t somebody go get Chloe? | 如果我们是在做家庭拥抱的话 是不是该把克洛伊叫上 |
[19:31] | I’m right here! | 我就在这里 |
[19:37] | See, I told you this dog would bring us closer together. | 看吧 我跟你说过这只狗能让我们关系更加亲密 |
[19:40] | Not sure it was worth it. | 还不知道值不值得啊 |
[19:43] | And we all forgave each other for everything. | 我们都互相原谅了 |
[19:48] | ‘Cause that’s what you do when you’re a family. | 因为是家人 所以会这么做 |
[19:50] | So if there are any other | 所以如果 |
[19:51] | pets out there who are reading this blog, | 有宠物在看这个博客的话 |
[19:53] | I hope that your family loves you | 我希望你的家庭会像我的新家庭 |
[19:56] | as much as my new family loves me. | 爱我一样爱你 |
[19:59] | And send. | 发送 |
[20:02] | Now for my own little doggie treat. | 现在到我自己的欲望时刻了 |
[20:23] | “Hot poodles”? | “火辣贵宾犬” |
[20:25] | Bennett, we are not getting another dog! | 班尼特 我们可不能再养第二条狗了 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna have to put a bell on her. | 我得在她身上系个铃铛 |
[20:39] | Come on, Stan. You can do it. | 来吧 斯坦 你能行的 |
[20:42] | “I love you. I love you.” | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[20:47] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[20:49] | I guess Chloe was right! He really can talk! | 我猜克洛伊是对的 他真的会说话 |
[20:53] | Where is Chloe? | 克洛伊人呢 |
[20:54] | I found him! | 我找到我的小马了 |
[20:58] | Did you? | 是你买的吗 |
[20:59] | I didn’t. | 不是 |
[21:04] | The kid wanted a pony. | 那孩子想要一匹小马 |
[21:05] | Was I not supposed to do that? | 难道我不该这么做吗 |
[21:12] | Kids, I have a surprise for you. | 孩子们 我要给你们一个惊喜 |
[21:16] | His name is Stan. | 他的名字叫斯坦 |
[21:18] | He’s a rescue from the shelter. | 我从动物收容所里领养的 |
[21:20] | Coming soon to Disney Channel. | 迪士尼频道即将推出 |
[21:22] | Thank you! I’ve always wanted a dog! | 谢谢 我一直都想要只狗 |
[21:24] | There’s just one little thing… | 只有一个小问题 |
[21:27] | Give me the stinking food! I’m drooling a pool over here! | 把该死的食物给我 我口水都快流了一池子了 |
[21:30] | Did he just… talk? | 他刚刚是不是说话了 |
[21:33] | Uh, no. I mean, woof. | 没有 我是说 汪 |
[21:37] | Meet a dog… | 见识一条狗 |
[21:38] | We just can’t let mom and dad find out. | 我们不能让爸爸妈妈知道 |
[21:40] | Oh, I couldn’t bear to lose you, buddy. | 我可不能失去你 伙计 |
[21:42] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[21:43] | …who can blog. | 会写博客的狗 |
[21:44] | I’m finally part of a family. | 我终于是这个家庭的一员了 |
[21:46] | Stan can talk. | 斯坦会说话 |
[21:48] | – No, no, no, no, no. No, he can’t. – OK. | -不不不 他不会 -好吧 |
[21:51] | Dog With a Blog. Disney Channel’s all new comedy | 《狗狗博客》 迪士尼频道全新情景喜剧 |
[21:54] | premieres Friday, October 12th, 9:40/8:40c on Disney Channel. | 十月十二日星期五首播 只在迪士尼频道 |