英文名称:Doctor Strange
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | Master Kaecilius. | 卡西利亚斯法师 |
[02:29] | That ritual will bring you only sorrow. | 那个法事只会让你懊悔 |
[03:08] | Hypocrite! | 虚伪 |
[05:05] | Challenge round, Billy. | 挑战关卡 比利 |
[05:10] | Come on, Billy. You’ve got to be messing with me. | 拜托 比利 开玩笑呢 |
[05:13] | No, doctor. | 没有 医生 |
[05:15] | Feels So Good, Chuck Mangione, 1977. | 《如此美好》 恰克·曼吉欧尼 1977年 |
[05:18] | Honestly, Billy, you said this one would be hard. | 真是的 比利 你还说这个会很难呢 |
[05:20] | – It’s 1978. – No, Billy, | -是1978年 -不 比利 |
[05:22] | while Feels So Good may have charted in 1978, | 《如此美好》虽然是1978年登上榜单的 |
[05:24] | the album was released in December, 1977. | 但专辑是1977年12月发行的 |
[05:28] | – No, no. Wikipedia says it’s a 19… – Check again. | -不 维基上说是197… -再看看 |
[05:31] | Where do you store all this useless information? | 这些无用的信息你都储存在哪啊 |
[05:33] | Useless? The man charted a top ten hit with a Flugelhorn. | 无用 他单靠粗管短号就能上前十热曲榜 |
[05:37] | – Status, Billy? – 1977. | -怎么样 比利 -1977年 |
[05:40] | Please. I hate you. | 拜托 我恨你 |
[05:42] | “Feels so good”, doesn’t it? | “如此美好” 是吧 |
[05:48] | I… I’ve got this, Stephen. | 我来吧 斯蒂芬 |
[05:49] | You’ve done your bit. Go ahead, we’ll close up. | 你该做的做完了 去吧 我们来缝合 |
[05:53] | – What is it? – GSW. | -怎么了 -枪伤 |
[05:56] | It’s amazing you kept him alive. | 你居然还能保住他的命 |
[05:57] | Apneic, failed the brain stem test… | 呼吸暂停 脑干测试 |
[05:59] | and the apnea reflex test. | 和呼吸暂停反射测试均无反应 |
[06:00] | I think I found the problem, Dr. Palmer. | 我好像发现问题所在了 帕尔默医生 |
[06:03] | You left a bullet in his head. | 你把一颗子弹留在了他的脑子里 |
[06:04] | Thanks. It’s impinging on the medulla. | 谢谢 它撞到了髓质 |
[06:06] | I needed a specialist. Nic diagnose brain death. | 我需要专家意见 尼克已经判了脑死亡 |
[06:09] | Something about that doesn’t feel right to me. | 但我就是觉得不对劲 |
[06:11] | We have to run. | 我们得跑了 |
[06:14] | Dr. West! What are you doing? | 韦斯特医生 你在做什么 |
[06:16] | Organ harvest. He’s a donor. | 器官采集 他是捐献者 |
[06:17] | Slow down. I did not agree to that. | 别急 我可没同意 |
[06:19] | I don’t need you to. We’ve already called brain death. | 我不需要你同意 我们已经判定脑死亡了 |
[06:21] | Prematurely. | 话说早了 |
[06:22] | We need to get him prepped for sub-occipital craniotomy. | 得为他准备进行枕下开颅手术 |
[06:24] | Not gonna let you operate on a dead man. | 我不会让你给死人开刀的 |
[06:25] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[06:27] | – A bullet? – A perfect bullet. | -一颗子弹 -一颗完好的子弹 |
[06:29] | It’s been hardened. | 子弹加固过 |
[06:30] | You harden a bullet by alloying lead with antimony. | 子弹加固是用铅锑合金 |
[06:32] | A toxic metal. | 有毒金属 |
[06:33] | And that’s leeched directly into the cerebral spinal fluid. | 而且子弹直接接触脑脊液 |
[06:36] | Rapid-onset central nervous system shutdown. | 立刻造成中枢神经系统停摆 |
[06:38] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[06:39] | The patient’s not dead, but he’s dying. | 病人没死 但他要死了 |
[06:40] | Still want to harvest his organs? | 还要采集他的器官吗 |
[06:43] | I’ll assist you. | 我来协助你 |
[06:44] | No! Dr. Palmer will assist me. | 不用 帕尔默医生会协助我的 |
[07:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | Image guidance, stat. | 影像引导 立刻 |
[07:13] | We don’t have time for that. | 没那个时间了 |
[07:15] | You can’t do it freehand. | 你不能直接用手做 |
[07:16] | I can and I will. | 我能 我就要这么做 |
[07:17] | This isn’t a time for showing off, Strange. | 这不是炫耀的时候 斯特兰奇 |
[07:19] | How about ten minutes ago, | 那十分钟前 |
[07:20] | when you called the wrong time of death? | 你错判了死亡时间时呢 |
[07:31] | Cranial nerves intact. | 颅神经未受损 |
[07:58] | Dr. West, cover your watch. | 韦斯特医生 盖住你的表 |
[08:44] | You know, you didn’t have to humiliate him in front of everyone. | 你没必要当着众人的面羞辱他的 |
[08:46] | I didn’t have to save his patient, either. But, you know, I | 我还没必要救他的病人呢 但是嘛… |
[08:48] | sometimes just can’t help myself. | 我有时候就是忍不住 |
[08:51] | – Nic is a great doctor. – You came to me. | -尼克是个好医生 -你来找我了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, well, I needed a second opinion. | 我想听听别人的意见 |
[08:55] | You had a second opinion. | 你已经听到了 |
[08:56] | What you needed was a competent one. | 你想听到好的意见 |
[08:57] | Well, all the more reason why you should be my neurosurgeon on call. | 所以你更该当我的待命神经外科医生了 |
[09:00] | You could make such a difference. | 你可以做出很大贡献 |
[09:01] | I can’t work in your butcher shop. | 我不能在你的屠宰场工作 |
[09:03] | Look, I’m fusing transected spinal cords. | 我在做截断脊髓熔合术 |
[09:05] | I’m stimulating neurogenesis in the central nervous system. | 以及刺激中枢神经的神经发生 |
[09:07] | The work I’m doing is gonna save thousands for years to come. | 我的工作在今后的年月里能拯救上千人 |
[09:09] | In ER, you get to save one drunk idiot with a gun. | 而在急诊室 至多就是救拿枪的笨蛋醉鬼 |
[09:13] | Yeah, you’re right. In ER, we’re only saving lives. | 是啊 我们急诊室的人不过就是在救命 |
[09:15] | There’s no fame, there’s no CNN interviews… | 捞不到名声 没有CNN来采访 |
[09:19] | Well, I guess I’ll have to stick with Nic. | 那我只能继续用尼克了 |
[09:21] | Oh, wait a minute. You’re not… you guys aren’t… | 等等 你们不是…你俩没… |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:24] | Sleeping together. | 上床吧 |
[09:25] | Sorry, I thought that was implicit in my disgust. | 抱歉 我以为我厌恶的口气能暗示我的意思了 |
[09:27] | Explicit, actually. | 其实非常明显 |
[09:29] | And no, I have a very strict rule against dating colleagues. | 没有 我有绝对不能跟同事约会的规矩 |
[09:31] | – Oh really? – I call it the Strange policy. | -是吗 -我称之为”斯特兰奇准则” |
[09:33] | Oh, good! I’m glad something’s named after me. | 太棒了 很高兴有东西是以我命名的 |
[09:37] | You know, I invented a laminectomy procedure, | 我发明了一种椎板切除术手术 |
[09:38] | and yet, somehow, | 但不知为何 |
[09:39] | no one seems to want to call it the Strange technique. | 似乎没人愿意管它叫”斯特兰奇术” |
[09:41] | We invented that technique. | 是我们一起发明了那个术式 |
[09:43] | You know, regardless, I’m very flattered by your policy. | 不管怎样 你的准则让我受宠若惊 |
[09:46] | Look, I’m… | 我… |
[09:48] | I’m talking tonight at a Neurological Society dinner. | 我今晚要去参加个神经病学协会的晚宴 |
[09:51] | Come with me. | 一起来吧 |
[09:53] | Another speaking engagement? So romantic. | 又是去演讲 真浪漫 |
[09:56] | You used to love coming to those things with me. | 你以前可喜欢跟我去参加这类活动了 |
[09:57] | – We had fun together. – No. You’ve had fun. | -我们很开心的 -不 是你很开心 |
[10:00] | They weren’t about us, they were about you. | 那不是以我们为主 是以你为主 |
[10:03] | Not only about me. | 也不仅仅是我 |
[10:05] | Stephen. Everything is about you. | 斯蒂芬 什么事都是以你为中心的 |
[10:08] | Maybe we could hyphenate. | 或许可以用连字符 |
[10:10] | Strange-Palmer technique. | 斯特兰奇-帕尔默术 |
[10:12] | Palmer-Strange. | 帕尔默-斯特兰奇术 |
[11:03] | Billy! What have you got for me? | 比利 都有什么 |
[11:05] | I’ve got a 35-year-old Air Force colonel. | 35岁的空军上校 |
[11:07] | Crushed his lower spine in some kind of experimental armor. | 穿实验性装甲压碎了下脊柱 |
[11:09] | Mid-thoracic burst fracture. | 中胸廓爆裂骨折 |
[11:11] | Yeah, well, I could help, | 嗯 我是可以帮忙 |
[11:12] | but so could 50 other people. | 但还有50个人也能帮他 |
[11:14] | Find me something worth my time. | 给我找点值得做的 |
[11:16] | I have a 68-year-old female with an advanced brain stem glioma. | 68岁女士 晚期脑干胶质细胞瘤 |
[11:19] | Yeah, you want me to screw up my perfect record? | 你是想让我破坏我的完美记录吗 |
[11:22] | Definitely not. | 绝对不要 |
[11:24] | How about a 22-year-old female with an electronic implant in her brain | 22岁女性 脑内有电子植入物 |
[11:27] | to control schizophrenia struck by lightning? | 以控制精神分裂症 却被闪电击中 |
[11:29] | That does sound interesting. | 这个听上去是很有趣 |
[11:33] | Can you send me the… | 能不能发给我… |
[11:34] | got it. | 收到了 |
[12:41] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 不会有事的 |
[12:57] | What did they do? | 他们做了什么 |
[13:00] | They rushed you in a chopper. | 他们用直升机送你过来的 |
[13:02] | But it took a little while to find you. | 但找到你费了不少时间 |
[13:05] | The golden hours for nerve damage went by while you were in the car. | 你在车里时 修复神经损伤的黄金时期就过去了 |
[13:09] | What did they do?! | 他们做了什么 |
[13:15] | 11 stainless steel pins in the bones. | 11根不锈钢针插入骨头 |
[13:18] | Multiple torn ligaments. | 多处韧带撕裂 |
[13:21] | Severe nerve damage in both hands. | 双手严重神经损伤 |
[13:25] | You were on the table for 11 hours. | 你在手术台上躺了11个小时 |
[13:27] | Look at these fixators. | 看看这些固定器 |
[13:31] | No one could have done better. | 没人能做得更好了 |
[13:39] | I could have done better. | 我就能做得更好 |
[14:10] | No. | 不 |
[14:11] | Give your body time to heal. | 给你的身体点时间愈合 |
[14:15] | You’ve ruined me. | 你毁了我 |
[14:18] | How long until I can tak… | 我还要多久才能… |
[14:19] | Dr. Strange… those tissues are still healing. | 斯特兰奇医生 你的组织还在愈合 |
[14:22] | So speed it up. | 那就加快速度 |
[14:23] | Pass a stent down the brachial artery into the radial artery. | 把支架沿肱动脉伸入桡动脉下 |
[14:27] | It’s possible. | 可能可行 |
[14:29] | Experimental and expensive, but possible. | 是昂贵的实验性疗法 但有可能 |
[14:32] | All I need is possible. | 有可能就行 |
[14:58] | Up. | 张开 |
[15:00] | Up. | 张开 |
[15:02] | Show me your strength. | 拿出点力气来 |
[15:09] | This is useless. | 这根本没用 |
[15:11] | It’s not useless, man, you can do this. | 不是没用的 你可以的 |
[15:15] | All right, answer me this, bachelor’s degree. | 那回答我 学士 |
[15:18] | Have you ever known anyone with nerve damage this severe | 你见过谁遭受了这么严重的神经损伤 |
[15:21] | to do this, and actually recover? | 经过理疗 康复了吗 |
[15:23] | One guy, yeah. | 有一个人 |
[15:25] | Factory accident, broke his back. Paralyzed. | 工厂事故 脊椎断了 瘫痪了 |
[15:28] | His leg wasted away. | 他的腿日渐萎缩 |
[15:30] | He had pain in his shoulder from the wheelchair. | 因为推轮椅 他肩膀疼 |
[15:32] | He came in 3 times a week. | 他一周来三次 |
[15:35] | And then one day stopped coming. I thought he was dead. | 有一天 突然不来了 我以为他死了 |
[15:38] | A few years later, he walked past me on the street. | 几年后 他在街上从我身边走过 |
[15:40] | – Walked? – Yeah, walked. | -走 -对 走 |
[15:42] | Bullshit. Show me his file. | 扯淡 拿他的病例给我 |
[15:45] | It’ll take me a while to pull the files from the archive. | 从档案馆里找到他的病例得要点时间 |
[15:48] | But if it proves your arrogant ass wrong, | 但如果能证明你个自大鬼错了 |
[15:51] | worth it. | 那也值了 |
[16:06] | I looked at all your research. | 我看过了你所有的研究 |
[16:08] | I read all the papers you’ve sent, it’s no gonna work. | 读了你发来的所有论文 这是行不通的 |
[16:13] | I… I don’t think you realize how severe the damages are… | 我觉得你并不明白 你伤得多重 |
[16:16] | – Look, here’s the thing, I… – The best have tried and failed. | -是这样的 -最优秀的医生都没能做到 |
[16:19] | Look, I understand. Here’s the thing. I… | 我理解 是这样的 |
[16:21] | What you want from me is impossible, Stephen. | 你要我做的事根本不可能 斯蒂芬 |
[16:24] | Come on… | 拜托 |
[16:25] | – I’ve got my own reputation to consider. – Come on. | -我还得考虑自己的名声 -拜托 |
[16:27] | Etienne, wait. | 埃蒂安 等等 |
[16:27] | – I can’t help you… – Wait. No. | -我没法帮你 -等等 别 |
[16:29] | No, no, wait! | 不不 等等 |
[16:44] | He won’t do it. | 他不肯做 |
[16:48] | He’s a hack. | 他是个庸医 |
[16:50] | There is a new procedure in Tokyo. | 东京有种新手术 |
[16:51] | They culture donor stem cells and then | 他们培养捐献者的干细胞 |
[16:54] | harvesting them and 3D-printing a scaffold. | 进行采集 然后3D打印个支架 |
[16:56] | If I could get a loan together, just… | 如果我能借到钱 |
[16:58] | – Stephen… Stephen. – A small loan, 200,000. | -斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬 -一小笔 20万 |
[17:00] | You’ve always spent money as fast as you could make it | 你一直是挣多少花多少 |
[17:02] | but now you’re spending money you don’t even have. | 但你现在是在花你没有的钱 |
[17:05] | Maybe it’s time to consider stopping. | 或许该考虑停止了 |
[17:08] | No. Now is exactly the time not to stop. | 不 现在才更不能停止 |
[17:11] | Because, you see, I’m not getting any better! | 因为 我并没有好转 |
[17:14] | But this isn’t medicine anymore. This is mania. | 但这已经不是求医了 这是发疯 |
[17:18] | Some things just can’t be fixed. | 有些东西就是治不好 |
[17:20] | – Life without my work… – Is still life. | -没有工作的生活 -也还是生活 |
[17:23] | This isn’t the end. | 这不是末路 |
[17:24] | There are other things that can give your life meaning. | 还有其他事能让你的生命富有意义 |
[17:27] | Like what? Like you? | 什么 你吗 |
[17:31] | And this is the part where you apologize. | 你现在该道歉了 |
[17:34] | This is the part where you leave. | 你现在该走了 |
[17:37] | Fine. I can’t watch you do this to yourself anymore. | 好吧 我也看不下去你再这么折磨自己了 |
[17:39] | – Too difficult for you, is it? – Yes. | -太艰难了 是吗 -没错 |
[17:42] | It is. | 是的 |
[17:43] | It breaks my heart to see you this way. | 看到你这样令我心碎 |
[17:45] | No. Don’t pity me. | 不 别可怜我 |
[17:46] | I’m not pitying you. | 我不是在可怜你 |
[17:47] | Oh yeah? Then what are you doing here? | 是吗 那你为什么来 |
[17:48] | Bringing cheese and wine | 带奶酪和酒来 |
[17:49] | like we’re old friends going for a picnic? | 好像我们是去吃野餐的老朋友 |
[17:51] | We are not friends, Christine. | 我们不是朋友 克里斯汀 |
[17:53] | We were barely lovers. | 我们连情人都算不上 |
[17:54] | But you just love a sob story, don’t you? | 你就喜欢悲剧故事 是吧 |
[17:56] | Is that what I am to you now? | 你现在就这么看我了吗 |
[17:57] | Poor Stephen Strange, charity case. | 可怜的斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇 施舍对象 |
[18:00] | He finally needs me. | 他终于需要我了 |
[18:01] | Another dreg of humanity for you to work on. | 又一个你可以拯救的人性渣滓 |
[18:03] | Patch him up and send him back into the world, | 把他包扎好 让他重新回归社会 |
[18:05] | hearts just humming… | 心里简直要唱起歌 |
[18:07] | You care so much! Don’t you?! | 你非常在乎 是吧 |
[18:15] | Goodbye, Stephen. | 再见 斯蒂芬 |
[19:12] | Come on, man! Where is the competition? | 拜托 拿出点真本事来啊 |
[19:16] | Talk a lot! | 你话真多 |
[19:19] | Jonathan Pangborn, C7-C8 spinal cord injury, complete. | 乔纳森·潘伯恩 C7-C8脊椎完全性损伤 |
[19:24] | – Who are you? – Paralyzed from the mid-chest down. | -你是谁 -胸部以下瘫痪 |
[19:26] | Partial paralysis in both hands. | 双手部分瘫痪 |
[19:28] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[19:29] | I’m Stephen Strange. | 我是斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇 |
[19:30] | I’m a neurosurgeon. Was a neurosurgeon. | 是个神经外科医生 曾经是 |
[19:34] | Actually, you know what, man? I do know you. | 你知道吗 我还真认识你 |
[19:37] | I came to your office once. You refused to see me. | 我曾经去过你办公室 你拒绝见我 |
[19:40] | I never got past your assistant. | 我连你助理那关都没过 |
[19:43] | You were untreatable. | 你当时没法医治 |
[19:45] | No glory for you in that, right? | 治不好就得不到荣誉 是吧 |
[19:49] | You came back from a place there’s no way back from! | 你从万劫不复的病情中康复了 |
[19:56] | I’m trying to find my own way back. | 我也想找到我的康复之路 |
[20:01] | Pangborn, are you in or you out? | 潘伯恩 你还打不打了 |
[20:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | I’d given up on my body. | 我本来都放弃我的身体了 |
[20:16] | I thought my mind’s the only thing I had left. | 我以为我只剩下思维了 |
[20:18] | I should at least try to elevate that. | 至少也该努力提升它一下 |
[20:21] | So I sat with gurus, | 所以我去见大师 |
[20:23] | and sacred women. | 还有圣女 |
[20:25] | Strangers carried me to mountain tops to see holy men. | 陌生人抬着我上山顶去见圣人 |
[20:28] | And finally, I found my teacher. | 最终 我找到了我的导师 |
[20:32] | And my mind was elevated. | 我的思维得到了提升 |
[20:34] | And my spirit deepened. | 灵魂得到了深化 |
[20:37] | – And somehow… – Your body healed. | -不知如何 -你的身体痊愈了 |
[20:39] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:42] | And there were deeper secrets to learn there, | 还有更深奥的秘密等着我学习 |
[20:43] | but I didn’t have the strength to receive them. | 但我没有体力去接受了 |
[20:46] | I chose to settle for my miracle, and I came back home. | 我安于我的奇迹 回家来了 |
[20:54] | The place you’re looking for is called Kamar-Taj. | 你找的地方叫卡马塔奇 |
[20:57] | – But the cost there is high. – How much? | -但那里代价[价格]很高 -多少钱 |
[21:00] | I’m not talking about money. | 我指的不是钱 |
[21:04] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[21:07] | Let’s ball. All right, ball up! | 玩球吧 来啊 |
[21:29] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[21:31] | Kamar-Taj? | 卡马塔奇 |
[21:32] | You know where Kamar-Taj is? | 你知道卡马塔奇在哪吗 |
[21:58] | Kamar-Taj? | 卡马塔奇 |
[22:01] | Kamar-Taj… | 卡马塔奇 |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | Look guys, I… I don’t have any money. | 伙计们 我没有钱 |
[22:38] | Your watch. | 你的手表 |
[22:39] | No, please. | 不 求你们了 |
[22:41] | – It’s all I have left. – Your watch. | -我只剩这个了 -你的手表 |
[22:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:28] | You’re looking for Kamar-Taj? | 你在找卡马塔奇 |
[24:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:02] | Sure you got the right place? | 你确定找对地方了吗 |
[24:05] | That one looks a little more… | 那里看起来更… |
[24:07] | Kamar Taj-y. | 卡马塔奇一些 |
[24:11] | I once stood in your place. | 我曾经和你一样 |
[24:14] | And I, too, was… | 我也曾经… |
[24:16] | disrespectful. | 很不敬 |
[24:19] | So might I offer you some advice? | 我给你点建议 |
[24:22] | Forget everything you think you know. | 忘掉你自以为知道的一切 |
[24:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:38] | The sanctuary of our teacher. | 这圣殿属于我们的导师 |
[24:40] | The Ancient One. | 古一法师 |
[24:42] | The Ancient One? What’s his real name? | 古一法师 他真名叫什么 |
[24:46] | Right. Forget everything I think I know. Sorry. | 对了 忘掉我自以为知道的一切 抱歉 |
[25:01] | Thank you for… | 感谢你… |
[25:05] | Okay, that’s, uh… a thing… | 好吧 这是…规矩吗 |
[25:08] | Thank you for… | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[25:11] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:13] | And thank you. | 也谢谢你 |
[25:15] | Uh, thank you, Ancient One… for… seeing me… | 感谢你 古一法师 愿意见我 |
[25:20] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:24] | – The Ancient One. – Thank you, Master Mordo. | -古一法师 -谢谢 莫多法师 |
[25:26] | Thank you, Master Hamir! | 谢谢 哈密尔法师 |
[25:29] | Mr. Strange! | 斯特兰奇先生 |
[25:31] | Doctor, actually. | 其实是博士 |
[25:33] | Well, no. Not anymore, surely. | 肯定不再是了 |
[25:35] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你不正是因此而来的吗 |
[25:37] | You’ve undergone many procedures. | 你做了许多次手术 |
[25:39] | – Seven, right? – Yeah… | -七次 对吧 -对 |
[25:42] | – It’s good tea. – Yes. | -好茶 -是啊 |
[25:49] | Did you heal a man named Pangborn? A paralyzed man. | 你是不是治好了一个叫潘伯恩的人 他瘫痪了 |
[25:54] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[25:55] | You helped him to walk again. | 你帮了他 他又能走了 |
[25:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:58] | How did you correct a complete C7-C8 spinal cord injury? | 你是怎么治好C7-C8脊椎完全性损伤的 |
[26:02] | I didn’t correct it. | 不是治好了 |
[26:04] | He couldn’t walk; I convinced him that he could. | 他不能走 我让他相信他能 |
[26:07] | You’re not suggesting it was psychosomatic? | 你不是指身心治疗吧 |
[26:09] | When you reattach a severed nerve, | 你把断掉的神经接好后 |
[26:11] | is it you who heals it back together or the body? | 是你 还是身体让它痊愈 |
[26:13] | – It’s the cells. – And the cells are only programmed | -是细胞 -而细胞被设定好 |
[26:16] | to put themselves back together in very specific ways. | 以特定的方式来痊愈 |
[26:18] | Right. | 对 |
[26:19] | What if I told you that your own body could be convinced | 如果我告诉你 你可以说服身体相信 |
[26:22] | to put itself back together in all sorts of ways? | 它能以各种各样的方式痊愈呢 |
[26:26] | You’re talking about cellular regeneration. | 你是说细胞再生 |
[26:29] | That’s… bleeding-edge medical tech. | 这种技术非常尖端 |
[26:32] | Is that why you’re working here, | 所以你才在这里工作吗 |
[26:33] | without a governing medical board? I mean… | 脱离医院董事会的监管 |
[26:36] | just how experimental is your treatment? | 你的治疗方法实验性多强 |
[26:39] | Quite. | 非常强 |
[26:41] | So, you’ve figured out a way to reprogram nerve cells to self-heal? | 所以 你有办法让神经细胞重组自愈吗 |
[26:46] | No, Mr. Strange. | 不 斯特兰奇先生 |
[26:49] | I know how to reorient the spirit to better heal the body. | 我知道如何调整精神力量 使身体更好地愈合 |
[26:55] | The spirit… to heal the body. | 精神力量…愈合身体 |
[26:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[27:00] | No. Al… Al… All right. | 好吧 |
[27:02] | How do we do that? Where do we start? | 我们要怎么做 从哪开始 |
[27:10] | Don’t like that map? | 不喜欢那张图吗 |
[27:11] | Oh, no. It’s… it’s really good. | 不是的 它真的很不错 |
[27:13] | It’s just… you know, I’ve seen it before. | 只是…我以前见过这个 |
[27:16] | In gift shops. | 在礼品店里 |
[27:19] | And what about this one? | 那这张呢 |
[27:21] | – Acupuncture, great. – Yeah? | -针灸 厉害 -是吧 |
[27:24] | What about… that one? | 那张怎么样 |
[27:26] | Showing me an MRI scan? I do not believe this. | 你是在给我看核磁共振图吗 难以置信 |
[27:29] | Each of those maps was drawn up by someone who could see in part, | 画每张图的人 都只能窥视局部 |
[27:33] | but not the whole. | 而看不到全局 |
[27:34] | I spent my last dollar getting here | 我为来这儿 花了最后的一点钱 |
[27:36] | one-way ticket, | 买了张单程票 |
[27:37] | and you’re talking to me about healing through belief? | 你却在跟我说信仰治疗 |
[27:40] | You’re a man looking at the world through a keyhole, | 你是一个通过钥匙孔窥视世界的人 |
[27:43] | you’ve spent your whole life trying to widen that keyhole. | 你这一生 都在试图扩大那个钥匙孔 |
[27:46] | To see more, to know more. | 想看到更多 知道更多 |
[27:47] | And now, on hearing that it can be widen | 而如今听闻 这钥匙孔可以扩大 |
[27:51] | in ways you can’t imagine, you reject the possibility? | 是以你无法想象的方式 你却抗拒这个可能性吗 |
[27:54] | No, I reject it because I do not believe in fairy tales | 不 我拒绝是因为我不信天方夜谭 |
[27:56] | about chakras, or energy, or the power of belief. | 什么脉轮 能量 信仰的力量 |
[28:00] | There is no such thing as spirit! | 根本没有精神力量这东西 |
[28:03] | We are made of matter, and nothing more. | 我们都由物质构成 别无他物 |
[28:06] | You’re just another tiny, momentary speck | 你只是一粒小小的 转瞬即逝的尘埃 |
[28:09] | within an indifferent universe. | 漂浮在这冷漠的世界里 |
[28:11] | You think too little of yourself. | 你太妄自菲薄了 |
[28:12] | You think you see through me, do you? | 你自以为能看穿我 是吗 |
[28:14] | Well, you don’t. | 你才不能呢 |
[28:16] | But I see through you!! | 我倒是看穿你了 |
[28:36] | What did you just do to me?! | 你刚对我做了什么 |
[28:38] | I pushed your astral form out of your physical form. | 我将你的魂体打出了你的肉体 |
[28:40] | What’s in that tea? | 那杯茶里加了什么 |
[28:42] | Psilocybin? LSD? | 裸头草碱[迷幻药] 还是迷幻剂 |
[28:44] | It’s just tea. | 就是茶 |
[28:46] | With a little honey. | 加了一点蜂蜜 |
[28:47] | What just happened? | 刚发生了什么 |
[28:48] | For a moment, you entered the astral dimension. | 那一瞬间 你进入了精神次元 |
[28:51] | – The what? – A place where the soul exists apart from the body. | -什么 -魂魄与躯壳不共生的地方 |
[28:55] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[28:57] | To show you just how much you don’t know. | 为了让你明白你有多无知 |
[29:01] | Open your eye. | 睁开你的眼睛 |
[29:07] | Shit! | 该死 |
[29:09] | Oh god! Oh god! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[29:11] | No. No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不不不 |
[29:13] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[29:14] | This isn’t real. This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 不是真的 |
[29:15] | This isn’t real. This is… | 不是真的 这是… |
[29:22] | Oh god! | 上帝啊 |
[29:23] | No. No. No. No. No. No. | 不不不不不 |
[29:28] | His heart rate is getting dangerously high. | 他的心率太高 有点危险 |
[29:36] | He looks all right to me. | 我看他挺好的 |
[29:39] | You think you know how the world works? | 你自以为明白这世界如何运转 |
[29:42] | You think that this material universe is all there is? | 你以为这物质宇宙就是全部了吗 |
[29:50] | What is real? | 何为真实 |
[29:54] | What mysteries lie beyond the reach of your senses? | 你感官无法触及之处 还有怎样的奥秘 |
[29:59] | At the root of existence, mind and matter meet. | 在万物存在的根源处 思维与物质交合 |
[30:05] | Thoughts shape reality. | 思维塑造现实 |
[30:21] | This universe is only one of an infinite number. | 这个宇宙不过无数个宇宙之一 |
[30:27] | Worlds without end. | 无尽的世界 |
[30:30] | Some benevolent and life-giving; | 有些世界充满仁爱与生命 |
[30:35] | Others filled with malice and hunger. | 有些则满是恶念与饥荒 |
[30:41] | Dark places, where powers older than time lie… | 还有黑暗之地 存在着比时间更古老的力量 |
[30:47] | ravenous… | 贪婪地 |
[30:49] | and waiting. | 等待着 |
[30:58] | Who are you in this vast multiverse, | 在浩瀚的多元宇宙间 你是谁 |
[31:03] | Mr. Strange? | 斯特兰奇先生 |
[31:24] | Have you seen that before in a gift shop? | 你在礼品店见过这个吗 |
[31:34] | Teach me! | 教教我 |
[31:39] | No. | 不 |
[31:45] | No… | 不… |
[31:46] | No! | 不要 |
[31:47] | No, no, no, no no no no! | 不不不不 不要 |
[31:52] | No! Open the door! Please! | 不要 开门 求你了 |
[31:58] | Thank you, Masters. | 谢谢 各位法师 |
[32:05] | You think I was wrong to cast him out? | 你觉得我不该赶他走吗 |
[32:07] | 5 hours later, he’s still on your doorstep. | 五小时了 他还在你门口 |
[32:11] | There’s a strength to him. | 他身上有股力量 |
[32:13] | Stubbornness, arrogance, ambition… I’ve seen it all before. | 顽固 自负 野心…我都见过 |
[32:18] | He reminds you of Kaecilius? | 他让你想起了卡西利亚斯吗 |
[32:20] | I cannot lead another gifted student to power, | 我不能再教另一个天赋异禀的学生学会强大法术 |
[32:23] | only to lose him to the darkness. | 再看着他被黑暗吞噬 |
[32:27] | You didn’t lose me. | 我就没有那样 |
[32:30] | I wanted the power to defeat my enemies. | 我想获得力量 打败敌人 |
[32:32] | You gave me the power to defeat my demons. | 你给了我力量打败心魔 |
[32:35] | And to live within the natural law. | 并遵守自然法则 |
[32:39] | We never lose our demons, Mordo. | 我们永远不能摆脱心魔 莫多 |
[32:42] | We only learn to live above them. | 我们只能学会抑制它们 |
[32:46] | Kaecilius still has the stolen pages. | 被偷的几页书还在卡西利亚斯手上 |
[32:50] | If he deciphers them, he could bring ruin upon us all. | 如果他成功破解 就能毁灭我们所有人 |
[32:54] | There may be dark days ahead. | 黑暗的日子可能就要到来 |
[32:57] | Perhaps Kamar-Taj could use a man like Strange. | 卡马塔奇或许用得上斯特兰奇这样的人 |
[33:10] | Don’t shut me out. | 别把我挡在外面 |
[33:14] | I haven’t got anywhere else to go. | 我没别的地方可去了 |
[33:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:28] | Bathe. | 洗澡 |
[33:30] | Rest. | 休息 |
[33:32] | Meditate… | 或是冥想 |
[33:34] | if you can. | 如果你可以的话 |
[33:36] | The Ancient One will send for you. | 古一法师会派人来找你的 |
[33:45] | What’s this? My mantra? | 这是什么 我的咒语吗 |
[33:50] | The Wi-Fi password. | 是无线网密码 |
[33:53] | We’re not savages. | 我们又不是野蛮人 |
[34:14] | ~ | 时间会表明 我爱你多深 克里斯汀 |
[34:26] | The language of the mystic arts is as old as civilization. | 魔法的语言和人类文明一样古老 |
[34:31] | The sorcerers of antiquity | 古代的法师 |
[34:33] | called the use of this language “Spells”. | 把这种语言的使用称为”咒语” |
[34:36] | But if that word offends your modern sensibilities, | 但如果这个词有违你的现代思维 |
[34:39] | you can call it a “Program”. | 你可以把它称作”程序” |
[34:41] | The source code that shapes reality. | 它是塑造了现实的源代码 |
[34:45] | We harness energy | 我们汲取能量 |
[34:48] | drawn from other dimensions of the multiverse, | 来自多元宇宙其他次元的能量 |
[34:53] | to cast spells, | 来施咒 |
[34:56] | to conjure shields | 变出护盾 |
[34:59] | and weapons | 和武器 |
[35:02] | to make magic. | 创造魔法 |
[35:17] | But… | 但是 |
[35:18] | even if my fingers could do that, | 即使我的手指可以做到 |
[35:22] | my hands would just be waving in the air. I mean, | 我的手也只是在胡乱挥舞而已 |
[35:25] | how do I get from here to there? | 我怎么才能达到你那种程度呢 |
[35:28] | How did you get to reattach severed nerves, and | 那你是如何能连接断裂的神经 |
[35:31] | put a human spine back together bone by bone? | 一节一节地修复人的脊椎呢 |
[35:34] | Study and practice. Years of it. | 多年的学习和练习 |
[35:49] | – Mr. Strange. – Stephen, please. | -斯特兰奇先生 -叫我斯蒂芬就好 |
[35:53] | – And you are? – Wong. | -那你是 -王 |
[35:55] | Wong. | 王 |
[35:57] | Just Wong? | 就单一个王吗 |
[35:58] | Like… Adele? | 就像 阿黛尔 |
[36:02] | Or… Aristotle. | 或者 亚里士多德 |
[36:05] | Drake. | 德雷克 |
[36:07] | Bono. | 博诺 |
[36:10] | Eminem. | 阿姆 |
[36:15] | The Book of the Invisible Sun. | 《幻日之书》 |
[36:18] | Astronomia Nova. | 《新天文学》 |
[36:20] | Codex Imperium. | 《统御法典》 |
[36:22] | Key of Solomon. | 《所罗门钥匙》 |
[36:26] | – You finished all of this? – Yup. | -你全都看完了吗 -对 |
[36:29] | – Come with me. – All right. | -跟我来 -好 |
[36:33] | This section is for Masters only. | 这个区域仅对法师开放 |
[36:35] | But at my discretion, others may use it. | 但如果有我的允许 其他人也可以看 |
[36:38] | We should start with Maxim’s Primer. | 从《马克西姆的启蒙》开始看吧 |
[36:44] | How’s your Sanskrit? | 你的梵文怎么样 |
[36:46] | I’m fluent in Google Translate. | 我谷歌翻译用得挺溜 |
[36:50] | Vedic, classical Sanskrit. | 吠陀 古典梵语 |
[36:56] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[36:58] | The Ancient One’s private collection. | 古一法师的私人收藏 |
[37:01] | So they’re forbidden? | 所以禁止阅览吗 |
[37:03] | No knowledge in Kamar-Taj is forbidden. | 卡马塔奇没有禁止阅览的知识 |
[37:05] | Only certain practices. | 只有个别禁施的法术 |
[37:08] | Those books are far too advanced | 除了至尊法师 |
[37:09] | for anyone other than the Sorcerer Supreme. | 那些书对其他人来说太过深奥 |
[37:24] | This one’s got pages missing. | 这本书有缺页 |
[37:26] | That’s the Book of Cagliostro. A study of time. | 那是《卡里奥斯特罗之书》 是研究时间的 |
[37:30] | One of the rituals was stolen by a former Master. | 一个前法师偷走了一个法事 |
[37:34] | The zealot, Kaecilius. | 是个狂热信徒 叫卡西利亚斯 |
[37:38] | Just after he strung up the former librarian, | 他还把前任图书管理员吊了起来 |
[37:42] | and relieved him of his head. | 并砍下了他的首级 |
[37:46] | I am now the guardian of these books. | 现在我来守卫这些书 |
[37:49] | So if a volume from this collection should be stolen again, | 所以如果再有一本藏书被偷 |
[37:52] | I’d know it. | 我都会知道 |
[37:54] | And you’d be dead before you ever left the compound. | 你还不及离开这里就会没命 |
[38:00] | What if it’s just overdue? You know? | 那如果只是逾期了呢 |
[38:03] | Any… late fees I should know about? Maiming, perhaps. | 会有什么逾期费吗 打个伤残什么的 |
[38:10] | You know, people used to think that I was funny. | 知道吗 以前大家都觉得我很幽默呢 |
[38:12] | Did they work for you? | 他们是你的手下吗 |
[38:13] | All right. Well, it’s been lovely talking to you, | 好吧 跟你谈话真愉快 |
[38:15] | thank you for the books and for the horrifying story and | 谢谢你给我找书 给我讲恐怖故事 |
[38:20] | for the threat upon my life. | 并对我进行人身威胁 |
[38:53] | We will now receive the power to destroy the one who betrayed us. | 现在我们将得到力量消灭背叛我们的人 |
[38:59] | The one who betrays the world. | 也是背叛世界的人 |
[40:01] | Mastery of the sling ring is essential to the mystic arts. | 掌握悬戒是学习魔法必不可少的 |
[40:05] | They allow us to travel throughout the multiverse. | 悬戒让我们可以在多元宇宙中穿行 |
[40:08] | All you need to do is focus. | 你所要做的就是集中精神 |
[40:10] | Visualize. | 去想象 |
[40:12] | See the destination in your mind. | 在脑海中勾勒出目的地 |
[40:16] | Look beyond the world in front of you. | 目光超越你面前的世界 |
[40:19] | Imagine every detail. | 想象出每个细节 |
[40:23] | The clearer the picture, the quicker, and easier, | 画面越清晰 召唤传送门就会 |
[40:27] | the gateway will come. | 越快 越容易 |
[40:32] | And stop. | 停下 |
[40:34] | I would like a moment alone with Mr. Strange. | 我想和斯特兰奇先生单独谈谈 |
[40:37] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[40:42] | – My hands. – It’s not about your hands. | -都怪我的手 -这和你的手无关 |
[40:45] | How is this not about my hands? | 这怎么会和我的手无关 |
[40:47] | Master Hamir. | 哈密尔法师 |
[41:03] | Thank you, Master Hamir. | 有劳了 哈密尔法师 |
[41:06] | You cannot beat a river into submission. | 你无法打得河流服从你 |
[41:09] | You have to surrender to its current, | 你得顺应它的流势 |
[41:11] | and use its power as your own. | 化其力量为己用 |
[41:13] | I… I control it by surrendering control? | 我要放弃掌控 才能掌控它吗 |
[41:16] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 那根本没道理啊 |
[41:17] | Not everything does. Not everything has to. | 并非凡事都有道理 也并非都必须有道理 |
[41:20] | Your intellect has taken you far in life. | 你的智力引领了你的人生 |
[41:23] | But it will take you no further. | 但它不会让你更进一步了 |
[41:25] | Surrender, Stephen. | 顺从吧 斯蒂芬 |
[41:27] | Silence your ego | 放下你的自负 |
[41:30] | and your power will rise. | 你的力量才会显现 |
[41:32] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:39] | – Wait. Is this… – Everest. | -等等 这是不是… -珠穆朗玛峰 |
[41:43] | – Beautiful. – Yeah, right. | -真美 -没错 |
[41:46] | Beautiful. Freezing, but… beautiful. | 很美 很冷 但…很美 |
[41:50] | At this temperature, a person can last for 30 minutes | 在这种温度下 人只能存活30分钟 |
[41:53] | – before suffering permanent loss of function. – Great. | -然后就会永久丧失身体机能 -太好了 |
[41:57] | But you’ll likely go into shock within the first 2. | 但前两分钟内你大概就会休克 |
[42:01] | What? | 什么 |
[42:02] | – Surrender, Stephen. – No, no!!! Don’t! | -顺从吧 斯蒂芬 -不不 不要 |
[42:14] | – How’s our new recruit? – We shall see. | -新来的怎么样了 -即将见分晓 |
[42:18] | Any second now. | 随时了 |
[42:22] | No, not again. | 不会吧 又来 |
[42:29] | Maybe I should… | 或许我该… |
[43:44] | – Stephen. – Wong. | -斯蒂芬 -王 |
[43:46] | – What do you want, Strange? – Books on astral projection. | -你要什么 斯特兰奇 -魂体投射的书 |
[43:50] | – You’re not ready for that. – Try me, Beyonce. | -你还没准备好 -放马过来 碧昂斯 |
[43:56] | Come on. You’ve heard of her. She’s a huge star, right? | 得了 你听说过她吧 她可是大腕啊 |
[44:02] | Do you ever laugh? | 你笑过吗 |
[44:04] | Come on, just give me the book. | 得了 把书给我吧 |
[44:07] | No. | 不行 |
[44:35] | Once, in this room, you begged me to let you learn. | 就在这个房间 你曾求我教你 |
[44:40] | Now I’m told you question every lesson, | 如今我却听说 你质疑所有教导 |
[44:42] | prefering to teach yourself. | 而更喜欢自学 |
[44:44] | Once, in this room, you told me to open my eyes. | 就在这个房间 你曾要我睁开眼睛 |
[44:46] | Now I’m being told to blindly accept rules that make no sense. | 如今我却听说 要盲目遵守毫无道理的规矩 |
[44:50] | Like the rule against conjuring a gateway in the library? | 比如不能在图书馆里开传送门吗 |
[44:53] | Wong told on me? | 王打我小报告 |
[44:54] | You’re advancing quickly with your sorcery skills. | 你的魔法法术进步很快 |
[44:57] | You need a safe space to practice your spells. | 你需要一个安全的地方练习咒语 |
[45:19] | You are now inside the Mirror Dimension. | 你现在处于镜像次元中 |
[45:21] | Ever present but undetected. | 永恒存在但不会被发觉 |
[45:24] | The real world isn’t affected by what happens here. | 这里的事不会影响真实世界 |
[45:27] | We use the Mirror Dimension to train, surveil, | 我们在镜像次元中训练 监视 |
[45:31] | and sometimes to contain threats. | 也会用它来控制威胁 |
[45:34] | You don’t wanna be stuck in here without your sling ring. | 千万不要没戴悬戒被困在这里 |
[45:36] | Hold on. Sorry, what do you mean, threats? | 等等 抱歉 你刚说的威胁是什么意思 |
[45:49] | Learning of an infinite multiverse | 了解无穷的多元宇宙 |
[45:51] | includes learning of infinite dangers. | 就也要了解无尽的危险 |
[45:53] | And if I told you everything else that you don’t already know, | 如果我把所有你尚不知道的东西都告诉你 |
[45:56] | you’d run from here in terror. | 你只会仓皇逃跑 |
[46:04] | So, just how ancient is she? | 话说 她究竟有多老 |
[46:08] | No one knows the age of the Sorcerer Supreme. | 没人知道至尊法师的年龄 |
[46:12] | Only that she is Celtic and never talks about her past. | 只知道她是凯尔特人 从不提起往事 |
[46:15] | You follow her even though you don’t know? | 你不了解她还追随她 |
[46:17] | I know that she’s steadfast, but unpredictable. | 我知道她坚定不移 却又高深莫测 |
[46:20] | Merciless, yet kind. | 无情 却有仁爱之心 |
[46:23] | She made me what I am. | 是她成就了如今的我 |
[46:26] | Trust your teacher. | 相信你的导师 |
[46:29] | And don’t lose your way. | 切勿迷失方向 |
[46:30] | – Like Kaecilius? – That’s right. | -像卡西利亚斯那样吗 -对 |
[46:37] | You knew him. | 你认识他 |
[46:39] | When he first came to us, he’d lost everyone he ever loved. | 他刚来时 失去了所有挚爱之人 |
[46:43] | He was a grieving, broken man, | 他悲痛欲绝 |
[46:45] | searching for answers in the mystic arts. | 在魔法中寻找答案 |
[46:47] | A brilliant student, but he was proud, headstrong. | 他是个才华横溢的学生 但自傲又顽固 |
[46:51] | He questioned the Ancient One, rejected our teaching. | 他质疑古一法师 排斥我们的教导 |
[47:00] | He left Kamar-Taj. | 他离开了卡马塔奇 |
[47:02] | His disciples followed him like sheep | 他的门徒如羊群般跟随 |
[47:05] | seduced by false doctrine. | 被伪教义迷惑 |
[47:07] | – He stole the forbidden ritual, right? – Yes. | -他偷了一个禁忌法事 对吗 -对 |
[47:11] | What did it do? | 那是干什么的 |
[47:14] | No more questions. | 别再问问题了 |
[47:17] | – What’s that? – That’s a question. | -那是什么 -这也是问题 |
[47:21] | This is a relic. | 这是个法器 |
[47:23] | Some magic is too powerful to sustain, | 有些魔法太过强大 无法维持 |
[47:25] | so we imbue objects with it. | 我们唯有将其注入物件之中 |
[47:27] | Allowing them to take the strain we can not. | 让它们去承受我们承受不了的负担 |
[47:30] | This | 这 |
[47:32] | is the Staff of the Living Tribunal. | 就是生命法庭权杖 |
[47:38] | There are many relics. | 有很多法器 |
[47:40] | The Wand of Watoomb. | 瓦图姆魔杖 |
[47:41] | The Vaulting Boots of Valtorr. | 佛多之靴 |
[47:44] | Really just roll off the tongue, don’t they? | 真是朗朗上口 对吧 |
[47:47] | When do I get my relic? | 我什么时候能有自己的法器 |
[47:48] | – When you’re ready. – I think I’m ready. | -等你准备好 -我觉得我准备好了 |
[47:50] | You’re ready when the relic decides you’re ready. | 法器觉得你准备好了 你才算准备好了 |
[47:54] | For now, | 现在 |
[47:56] | conjure a weapon. | 变出一个武器来吧 |
[47:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[48:06] | Fight! | 战斗 |
[48:08] | Fight like your life depended on it! | 就好像你命系于此 |
[48:16] | Because one day, it may. | 因为有一天 或许真会如此 |
[49:29] | Wong? | 王 |
[49:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[49:45] | First, open the Eye of Agamotto. | 首先 打开阿戈摩托之眼 |
[50:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:33] | Oh my. | 我的天 |
[50:49] | What if… | 能不能… |
[51:12] | Dormammu. | 多玛姆 |
[51:15] | The Dark Dimension. | 黑暗次元 |
[51:17] | Eternal life? | 永生 |
[51:24] | What the… | 怎么… |
[51:25] | Stop!!! | 停下 |
[51:30] | Tampering with continuum probabilitie is forbidden! | 干涉时空连续性是大忌 |
[51:32] | I… I wa… I was just doing exactly what it said in the book! | 我只是…在照书上的指示操作 |
[51:35] | And what did the book say | 那进行法事的危险 |
[51:36] | about the dangers of performing that ritual? | 书上是怎么说的呢 |
[51:38] | I don’t know. I hadn’t gotten to that part yet. | 我不知道 我还没看到那儿 |
[51:39] | Temporal manipulations can create branches in time. | 操纵时间会创建出时间分支 |
[51:43] | Unstable dimensional openings. | 不稳定的次元开口 |
[51:45] | Spatial paradoxes! Time loops!!! | 空间悖论 时间循环 |
[51:48] | You wanna get stuck reliving the same moment over, and over, forever, | 你想被困在一遍遍重复的时间段里吗 |
[51:51] | or never having existed at all? | 或是存在完全被抹去 |
[51:54] | Really should put the warnings before the spell. | 警告真的应该放在咒语前 |
[51:56] | Your curiosity could have gotten you killed. | 你的好奇心可能会害死你 |
[51:58] | You weren’t manipulating the space-time continuum, | 你不是在操纵时空连续性 |
[52:01] | you were breaking it. | 而是在破坏它 |
[52:03] | We do not tamper with natural law. | 我们不打破自然法则 |
[52:05] | We defend it. | 而是保卫它 |
[52:06] | How did you even do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[52:09] | Where did you learn the litany of spells required | 你从哪学到的理解它所需要的 |
[52:11] | to even understand it? | 冗长的咒语 |
[52:12] | I’ve got a photographic memory. | 我过目不忘 |
[52:13] | That’s how I got my M.D. and Ph.D. at the same time. | 所以才能同时拿到医学和哲学博士学位 |
[52:15] | What you just did | 你刚刚做到的 |
[52:18] | takes more than a good memory. | 需要的不仅是好记性 |
[52:20] | You were born for the mystic arts. | 你就是为魔法而生的 |
[52:21] | – And yet, my hands still shake. – For now, yes. | -但我的手还在抖 -暂时还在抖 |
[52:25] | – Not forever? – We’re not prophets. | -不会永远如此吗 -我们不是先知 |
[52:27] | When are you gonna start telling me what we are? | 你们什么时候才肯告诉我 我们是什么 |
[52:35] | While heroes like the Avengers | 复仇者那样的英雄 |
[52:36] | protect the world from physical dangers, | 保护世界免受实体伤害 |
[52:39] | we sorcerers safeguard it against more mystical threats. | 而我们法师捍卫世界 抵御魔法威胁 |
[52:44] | The Ancient One is the latest in a long line of Sorcerers Supreme. | 古一法师是最新一位继承了至尊法师头衔的人 |
[52:48] | Going back thousands of years to the father of the mystic arts, | 他们可追溯至千百年前的魔法鼻祖 |
[52:51] | the mighty Agamotto. | 全能的阿戈摩托 |
[52:54] | Same sorcerer who created the eye you so recklessly borrowed. | 就是那个创造了被你鲁莽借用的魔眼法器的法师 |
[52:59] | Agamotto built 3 Sanctums in places of power, | 阿戈摩托在魔力强的地方造了三座圣殿 |
[53:03] | where great cities now stand. | 这些地方如今都是大城市 |
[53:05] | That door leads to the Hong Kong Sanctum, | 那扇门通往香港圣殿 |
[53:08] | that door to the New York Sanctum. | 那扇通往纽约圣殿 |
[53:10] | That one, to the London Sanctum. | 那扇通往伦敦圣殿 |
[53:13] | Together, the Sanctums | 三座圣殿一起 |
[53:14] | generate a protective shield around our world. | 生成了一面保护世界的盾牌 |
[53:18] | The Sanctums protect the world, | 圣殿保护世界 |
[53:20] | and we sorcerers protect the Sanctums. | 我们法师保护圣殿 |
[53:23] | From what? | 抵御什么 |
[53:25] | Other-dimensional beings that threaten our universe. | 其他次元里威胁我们宇宙的存在 |
[53:29] | Like Dormammu? | 比如多玛姆 |
[53:31] | Where did you learn that name? | 你从哪知道的这个名字 |
[53:33] | I just read it in the book of Cagliostro. Why? | 我刚在《卡里奥斯特罗之书》里读到的 怎么了 |
[53:42] | Dormammu dwells in the Dark Dimension. | 多玛姆存在于黑暗次元中 |
[53:45] | Beyond time. | 超越时间 |
[53:47] | He is the cosmic conquerer, the destroyer of worlds. | 他是宇宙征服者 世界摧毁者 |
[53:52] | A being of infinite power and endless hunger, | 拥有无尽力量和无限渴望 |
[53:55] | on a quest to invade every universe | 他想要侵略所有宇宙 |
[53:58] | and bring all worlds into his Dark Dimension. | 把所有世界都纳入他的黑暗次元 |
[54:02] | And he hungers for Earth most of all. | 他最渴望地球 |
[54:06] | The pages that Kaecilius stole. | 卡西利亚斯偷的那几页 |
[54:08] | A ritual to contact Dormammu | 一种联系多玛姆 |
[54:10] | and draw power from the Dark Dimension. | 并从黑暗次元中汲取能量的法事 |
[54:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:20] | I’m out. I… | 我退出 我… |
[54:21] | I came here to heal my hands, | 我是来治手的 |
[54:25] | not to fight in some mystical war. | 不是来打什么魔法战争 |
[54:31] | London. | 伦敦 |
[54:36] | Kaecilius! | 卡西利亚斯 |
[54:37] | No!!! | 不 |
[54:45] | Wong? Mordo? | 王 莫多 |
[55:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[56:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[56:48] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[56:49] | I see they made you Master of this Sanctum. | 他们任命你为这座圣殿的法师了啊 |
[56:52] | You know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[56:55] | That you’ll die protecting it. | 你会为保护它而死 |
[57:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[57:25] | How long have you been at Kamar-Taj, Mister…? | 你到卡马塔奇多久了 你叫… |
[57:28] | Doctor. | 是博士 |
[57:30] | – Mr Doctor? – It’s Strange. | -博士先生 -我姓斯特兰奇[是挺怪] |
[57:35] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[57:37] | Who am I to judge? | 这又不由我来说 |
[1:00:03] | You don’t know how to use that, do you? | 你不知道怎么用 是吧 |
[1:01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[1:01:56] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[1:01:58] | I said, stop it! | 叫你别说了 |
[1:01:59] | You cannot stop this, Mr. Doctor. | 你阻止不了它的 博士先生 |
[1:02:00] | Why… look, I don’t even know what “This” is. | 听着 我都不知道”它”是什么 |
[1:02:03] | It’s the end and the beginning. | 它既是开始也是结束 |
[1:02:06] | The many becoming the few, becoming the One. | 多数人变成少数人 变成唯一 |
[1:02:11] | Look, if you’re not gonna start making sense, | 你要是不想说明白 |
[1:02:12] | I’m just gonna have to put this thing back on. | 我就再给你戴上它 |
[1:02:14] | Tell me, Mr. Doctor. | 告诉我 博士先生 |
[1:02:15] | All right, look. My name is Dr. Stephen Strange. | 听着 我叫斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士 |
[1:02:19] | – You are a doctor? – Yeah. | -你是博士 -对 |
[1:02:20] | A scientist. | 科学家 |
[1:02:22] | You understand the laws of nature. | 你懂自然规律 |
[1:02:24] | All things age. All things die. | 一切事物都会变老死去 |
[1:02:27] | In the end, our sun burns out, | 最终 太阳将燃尽 |
[1:02:29] | our universe grows cold and perishes. | 我们的宇宙将变冷毁灭 |
[1:02:32] | But the Dark Dimension… | 但黑暗次元 |
[1:02:34] | it’s a place beyond time. | 那个地方超越了时间 |
[1:02:36] | That’s it. I’m putting this thing back on. | 够了 我再给你戴上 |
[1:02:38] | This world doesn’t have to die, Doctor. | 这个世界不非得灭亡 博士 |
[1:02:39] | This world can take its rightful place alongside so many others, | 这个世界有权和其他很多世界一样 |
[1:02:42] | as part of the One. | 成为唯一的一部分 |
[1:02:44] | The great and beautiful One. | 伟大而美丽的唯一 |
[1:02:47] | And we can all live forever. | 我们都能永生 |
[1:02:49] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[1:02:52] | What do you have to gain out of this New Age dimensional utopia? | 这个新时代乌托邦次元对你有什么好处 |
[1:02:56] | The same as you. The same as everyone. | 跟你 跟所有人一样 |
[1:02:58] | Life. Eternal life. | 生命 永恒的生命 |
[1:03:01] | People think in terms of good and evil, | 人们总是从善恶角度思考 |
[1:03:02] | when really, time is the true enemy of us all. | 但其实时间才是所有人真正的敌人 |
[1:03:05] | Time kills everything. | 时间会杀死一切 |
[1:03:07] | What about the people you killed? | 那你杀死的人呢 |
[1:03:09] | Tiny, momentary specks | 那都只是微小 转瞬即逝的尘埃 |
[1:03:11] | within an indifferent universe. | 漂浮在这冷漠的世界里 |
[1:03:14] | Yes. You see, | 是的 你明白了吧 |
[1:03:17] | you see what we’re doing? | 你明白我们在做什么了吧 |
[1:03:20] | The world is not what it ought to be. | 这世界不是它应该有的样子 |
[1:03:21] | Humanity longs for the eternal, | 人类渴望永恒 |
[1:03:24] | for a world beyond time, because time is what enslaves us. | 渴望超越时间的世界 因为时间奴役我们 |
[1:03:27] | Time is an insult. | 时间是一种侮辱 |
[1:03:29] | Death is an insult. | 死亡是一种侮辱 |
[1:03:32] | Doctor… | 博士 |
[1:03:35] | We don’t seek to rule this world. | 我们不求统治世界 |
[1:03:37] | We seek to save it, to hand it over to Dormammu, | 我们求的是拯救它 把它交给多玛姆 |
[1:03:39] | who is the intent of all evolution, | 他才是一切进化的目的 |
[1:03:43] | the Why of all existence. | 才是一切生命存在的缘由 |
[1:03:46] | The Sorcerer Supreme defends existence. | 至尊法师保卫生命 |
[1:03:50] | What was it that brought you to Kamar-Taj, Doctor? | 是什么让你前往卡马塔奇 博士 |
[1:03:52] | Was it enlightenment? | 是教化 |
[1:03:55] | Power? | 还是力量 |
[1:03:58] | You came to be healed, as did we all. | 你是想去被治愈 我们都是 |
[1:04:02] | Kamar-Taj is a place that collects broken things. | 卡马塔奇吸纳了各种残破的东西 |
[1:04:05] | We all come with the promise of being healed, | 我们都是为治愈的希望而来 |
[1:04:06] | and instead, the Ancient One gives us parlor tricks. | 但结果 古一只教我们些雕虫小技 |
[1:04:11] | The real magic she keeps for herself. | 真正的魔法被她据为己有 |
[1:04:14] | You ever wondered how she managed to live this long? | 你就没想过她是怎么活得这么久的吗 |
[1:04:22] | I saw the rituals in the book of Cagliostro. | 我在《卡里奥斯特罗之书》中看到了那些法事 |
[1:04:25] | So, you know. | 看来你知道 |
[1:04:27] | The ritual gives me the power | 法事给了我 |
[1:04:29] | to overthrow the Ancient One and tear her Sanctums down, | 打倒古一 拆毁圣殿的力量 |
[1:04:32] | to let the Dark Dimension in. | 好让黑暗次元进来 |
[1:04:35] | Because what the Ancient One hoards, Dormammu gives freely. | 因为古一私藏的 多玛姆会无私给予 |
[1:04:40] | Life, everlasting. | 生命 永生 |
[1:04:42] | He is not the destroyer of worlds, Doctor, | 他不是世界的毁灭者 博士 |
[1:04:44] | he is the savior of worlds. | 而是世界的拯救者 |
[1:04:47] | No. I mean, come on. Look at your face. | 不 拜托 看看你的脸 |
[1:04:51] | Dormammu made you a murderer. | 多玛姆把你变成了凶手 |
[1:04:53] | Just how good can his kingdom be? | 他的王国又能好到哪去 |
[1:04:57] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很有趣 |
[1:04:59] | No. Not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[1:05:01] | What’s funny is that you’ve lost your sling ring. | 有趣的是 你的悬戒丢了 |
[1:06:12] | Sir, can I help you? | 先生 要帮忙吗 |
[1:06:13] | Dr. Palmer, where is she? | 帕尔默医生 她在哪 |
[1:06:14] | – Sir, we need to get… – Where is she? | -先生 我们得… -她在哪 |
[1:06:16] | The nurses station. | 在护士站 |
[1:06:17] | Christine! | 克里斯汀 |
[1:06:21] | Stephen? | 斯蒂芬 |
[1:06:22] | Oh my god. What… | 天啊 怎么 |
[1:06:23] | You need to get me in an operating theater now. Just you. | 你得马上带我找个手术室 就你一个人 |
[1:06:26] | Now! I haven’t any time! | 快 我没时间了 |
[1:06:28] | – What happened? – I was stabbed. | -怎么了 -被刺了 |
[1:06:30] | Cardiac tamponade. | 心脏填塞 |
[1:06:32] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[1:06:40] | Chest cavity is clear. | 胸腔没问题 |
[1:06:41] | No, the blood… is in the pericardial sac. | 不 血液 积在围心囊 |
[1:06:47] | No. No no no no no no no! | 不不不 |
[1:06:49] | Stephen! Stephen! | 斯蒂芬 斯蒂芬 |
[1:06:51] | Come on. Come on. | 撑住 撑住 |
[1:07:18] | Just a little higher. | 再往上一点 |
[1:07:22] | Please be careful with the needle. | 小心针头 |
[1:07:25] | Stephen? | 斯蒂芬 |
[1:07:29] | – What am I seeing? – My astral body. | -这是什么 -我的魂体 |
[1:07:33] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[1:07:34] | No, Christine, but I am dying. | 不 克里斯汀 但我要死了 |
[1:07:38] | Right. | 对了 |
[1:07:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:42] | Yeah. All right. Okay. | 好 好吧 |
[1:07:54] | I’ve never seen a wound like this. | 我从没见过这样的伤口 |
[1:07:57] | What were you stabbed with? | 你被什么刺伤了 |
[1:07:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:08:20] | – I’m gonna have to vanish now. – No, what? | -我现在得消失了 -什么 |
[1:08:23] | Keep me alive, will you? | 别让我死 好吗 |
[1:08:27] | Okay! | 好 |
[1:08:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:54] | Oh shit! | 糟了 |
[1:09:33] | Come on, come on. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:09:39] | Stephen, come on. | 斯蒂芬 醒醒 |
[1:09:43] | Hit me again! | 再电我一次 |
[1:09:45] | Stop doing that! | 别这样 |
[1:09:46] | Up the voltage and hit me again. | 提高电压 再电我一次 |
[1:09:48] | – No, your heart is beating! – Just do it! | -不 你的心脏跳了 -照做吧 |
[1:09:52] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[1:10:22] | Oh god! Oh god! | 天啊 |
[1:10:24] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[1:10:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:10:34] | After all this time, you just show up here, | 过了这么久 你突然出现 |
[1:10:40] | flying out of your body? | 魂体飞出身体 |
[1:10:42] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:44] | I missed you too, by the way. | 我也想你 |
[1:10:47] | I wrote you emails, but you never responded. | 我给你发了邮件 你从来不回 |
[1:10:50] | Why would I? | 为什么要回 |
[1:10:52] | Christine, I am so, so sorry. | 克里斯汀 我太抱歉了 |
[1:10:56] | For all of it. I mean, you were right, | 我为一切道歉 你说得对 |
[1:10:57] | I was a complete asshole. I treated you so horribly | 我是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 我对你太不好了 |
[1:11:01] | and you deserved so much more. | 你应得到更好的对待 |
[1:11:03] | Stop. You… you’re clearly in shock. | 别说了 你显然是受惊了 |
[1:11:07] | I mean, what the hell is happening? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:11:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[1:11:12] | Well, after Western medicine failed me, | 西药没能治好我后 |
[1:11:15] | I headed East, and I ended up in Kathmandu. | 我去了东方 最终来到加德满都 |
[1:11:18] | – Kathmandu? – Yeah. | -加德满都 -对 |
[1:11:21] | What, like the Bob Seger song? | 鲍勃·西格歌里唱的那个 |
[1:11:23] | 1975, Beautiful Loser, side A. Yeah. | 1975年的《美丽失意者》A面 |
[1:11:25] | And then, I went to a place called Kamar-Taj | 然后我去了一个叫卡马塔奇的地方 |
[1:11:27] | and I talked to someone | 跟一位叫古一法师的人 |
[1:11:31] | called the Ancient One, and… | 聊了聊 然后 |
[1:11:34] | – So you joined a cult. – No, I didn’t. | -所以你加入了邪教 -不是 |
[1:11:36] | Not exactly. No. I mean, | 不算是 |
[1:11:38] | they did teach me to tap into powers | 他们确实教我挖掘 |
[1:11:39] | that I never even knew existed. | 我之前闻所未闻的能量 |
[1:11:41] | – Yeah, that sounds like a cult. – It’s not a cult. | -听起来就像是邪教 -不是邪教 |
[1:11:43] | – Well, that’s what a cultist would say. – Oh, no. | -邪教徒就会这么说 -不 |
[1:11:46] | Wait, Stephen, wait. | 等等 斯蒂芬 |
[1:11:48] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想做什么 |
[1:11:49] | I’m late for a cult meeting. | 邪教集会我要迟到了 |
[1:11:55] | – This is insane. – Yeah. | -简直是疯了 -是啊 |
[1:11:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:12:00] | Can you tell me the truth? | 你能跟我说实话吗 |
[1:12:01] | Well, a powerful sorcerer, | 一位强大的魔法师 |
[1:12:04] | who gave himself over to an ancient entity | 把自己献给了一个远古实体 |
[1:12:05] | Can bend the very laws of physics, | 他能打破物理法则 |
[1:12:07] | tried very hard to kill me, | 还拼命想杀了我 |
[1:12:08] | but I left him chained up in Greenwich Village, | 但我把他铐在格林尼治村了 |
[1:12:10] | and the quickest way back there is through a dimensional gateway | 回到那个地方最快的办法是走传送门 |
[1:12:12] | that I opened up in the mop closet. | 我在清洁间开了一个 |
[1:12:13] | Okay. Don’t tell me. Fine. | 好吧 不说算了 |
[1:12:26] | Really do have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[1:13:16] | Strange! | 斯特兰奇 |
[1:13:19] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[1:13:21] | A relative term, but yeah, I’m okay. | 相对而言 是的 我没事 |
[1:13:24] | The Cloak of Levitation. | 悬浮斗篷 |
[1:13:27] | It came to you. | 它找上你了 |
[1:13:29] | No minor feat. | 了不起 |
[1:13:31] | It’s a fickle thing. | 它可花心了 |
[1:13:33] | He’s escaped. | 他逃走了 |
[1:13:34] | – Kaecilius? – Yeah. | -卡西利亚斯 -对 |
[1:13:37] | He can fold space and matter at will. | 他能随意折叠空间和物质 |
[1:13:39] | He folds matter outside the mirror dimension? | 他能在镜像次元外折叠物质 |
[1:13:43] | – In the real world? – Yeah. | -在真实世界中 -对 |
[1:13:45] | – How many more? – Two. | -还有几个 -两个 |
[1:13:48] | I stranded one in the desert. | 我把一个丢在了沙漠里 |
[1:13:50] | – And the other? – His body’s in the hall. | -另一个呢 -他的尸体就在大厅里 |
[1:13:53] | Master Drumm is in the foyer. | 多拉姆法师在门厅里 |
[1:13:55] | He’s been taken back to Kamar-Taj. | 他被带回卡马塔奇了 |
[1:13:56] | The London Sanctum has fallen. | 伦敦圣殿沦陷了 |
[1:13:58] | Only New York and Hong Kong remain now | 只剩下纽约和香港的 |
[1:14:00] | to shield us from the Dark Dimension. | 来抵御黑暗次元 |
[1:14:03] | You defended the New York Sanctum from attack. | 你保卫了遭受袭击的纽约圣殿 |
[1:14:06] | With its Master gone, it needs another, | 这里的法师走了 需要一位新的 |
[1:14:09] | Master Strange. | 斯特兰奇法师 |
[1:14:13] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:15] | It is Dr. Strange. | 我是斯特兰奇博士 |
[1:14:17] | Not Master Strange, not Mr. Strange, | 不是斯特兰奇法师[硕士]或斯特兰奇先生 |
[1:14:20] | Doctor Strange. | 是斯特兰奇博士 |
[1:14:23] | When I became a doctor, I swore an oath to do no harm. | 我成为医生时 曾发誓不伤害他人 |
[1:14:26] | And I have just killed a man! I’m not doing that again. | 而我刚刚就杀了一个人 我不会做第二次了 |
[1:14:29] | I became a doctor to save lives, not take them. | 我当医生是为了救人而非杀人 |
[1:14:32] | You become a doctor to save one life above all others. | 你当医生主要是为了救一条生命 |
[1:14:36] | Your own. | 你自己的 |
[1:14:38] | Still seeing through me, are you? | 还是能看穿我 是吧 |
[1:14:40] | I see what I’ve always seen. | 我看到的是我一直所见的 |
[1:14:42] | Your overinflated ego. | 你过于膨胀的自我 |
[1:14:44] | You want to go back to the delusion that you can control anything, | 你想回到之前 你能够掌控一切的妄想 |
[1:14:47] | even death, | 甚至掌控死亡 |
[1:14:49] | which no one can control. | 然而没人能控制死亡 |
[1:14:51] | Not even the great doctor Stephen Strange. | 伟大的斯蒂芬·斯特兰奇博士也不行 |
[1:14:54] | Not even Dormammu? | 多玛姆也不行 |
[1:14:57] | He offers immortality. | 他能让人永生 |
[1:14:59] | It’s our fear of death that gives Dormammu life. | 正是我们对死亡的恐惧给了多玛姆生命 |
[1:15:02] | – He feeds off it. – Like you feed on him? | -他以此为食 -正如你以他为食 |
[1:15:05] | You talk to me about controlling death. | 你跟我说掌控死亡 |
[1:15:07] | Well, I know how you do it. | 我知道你是怎么做的 |
[1:15:08] | I’ve seen the missing rituals from the book of Cagliostro. | 我看过了《卡里奥斯特罗之书》里缺失的法事 |
[1:15:12] | Measure your next words very carefully, doctor. | 千万当心你接下来要说的话 博士 |
[1:15:15] | Because you might not like them? | 因为你可能不喜欢听吗 |
[1:15:17] | Because you may not know of what you speak. | 因为你可能不知道你在说什么 |
[1:15:20] | – What is he talking about? – I’m talking about her long life. | -他在说什么 -我在说她的长命 |
[1:15:23] | The source of her immortality. | 她不死的缘由 |
[1:15:27] | She draws power from the Dark Dimension to stay alive. | 她从黑暗次元汲取能量来维持生命 |
[1:15:32] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[1:15:34] | I’ve seen the rituals, worked them out. | 我见过那些法事 想明白了 |
[1:15:37] | I know how you do it. | 我知道你是怎么做的 |
[1:15:40] | Once they regroup, the zealots will be back. | 等他们重组 狂热信徒就会回来 |
[1:15:44] | You’ll need reinforcements. | 你们会需要支援 |
[1:15:53] | She is not who you think she is. | 她不是你以为的那样 |
[1:15:55] | You don’t have the right to say that. | 你没资格那么说 |
[1:15:57] | You’ve no idea the responsibility that rests upon her shoulders. | 你不知道她肩上担负的责任 |
[1:15:59] | No, and I don’t want to know. | 对 我也不想知道 |
[1:16:02] | – You’re a coward. – Because I’m not a killer? | -你是个懦夫 -因为我不是个杀手吗 |
[1:16:04] | These zealots will snuff us all out, | 狂热信徒会把我们统统消灭 |
[1:16:06] | and you can’t muster the strength to snuff them first? | 而你却不能振作起来 先消灭他们 |
[1:16:09] | – What do you think I just did? – You saved your own life! | -你以为我刚刚做了什么 -你救了你自己 |
[1:16:13] | And then whined about it like a wounded dog. | 然后像只受伤的狗一样不停抱怨 |
[1:16:16] | You would have done it so easily? | 而你就能轻松做到吗 |
[1:16:17] | You’ve no idea, | 你无法想象 |
[1:16:19] | the things I’ve done… | 我做过的事 |
[1:16:22] | And the answer is yes. | 答案是没错 |
[1:16:24] | – Without hesitation. – Even if there’s another way? | -毫不犹豫 -即使还有别的办法 |
[1:16:27] | – There is no other way. – You lack imagination. | -没有别的办法 -是你缺乏想象力 |
[1:16:30] | No, Stephen. | 不 斯蒂芬 |
[1:16:32] | You lack a spine. | 是你缺少骨气 |
[1:16:41] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[1:16:48] | We have to end this. | 我们得了结此事 |
[1:16:50] | Now! | 快 |
[1:16:56] | Strange! Get down here and fight! | 斯特兰奇 下来战斗 |
[1:17:00] | No. | 不要 |
[1:17:05] | The Mirror Dimension. | 镜像次元 |
[1:17:07] | You can’t affect the real world in here. | 你在这里无法影响真实世界 |
[1:17:10] | Who’s laughing now, asshole? | 现在是谁得意呢 混蛋 |
[1:17:15] | I am. | 是我 |
[1:17:30] | I’ve got his sling ring. I mean, they can’t escape, right? | 我拿了他的悬戒 他们跑不了的 对吧 |
[1:17:33] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:17:52] | Their connection to the Dark Dimension | 他们与黑暗次元的联系 |
[1:17:53] | makes them more powerful in the Mirror Dimension. | 使他们在镜像次元里更为强大 |
[1:17:55] | They can’t affect the real world, but they can still kill us. | 他们不能影响真实世界 但还是能杀了我们 |
[1:17:58] | This wasn’t cleverness. | 这并不明智 |
[1:18:00] | It was suicide! | 这是自杀 |
[1:18:17] | That is hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[1:19:06] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[1:20:40] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[1:20:42] | She does draw power from the Dark Dimension. | 她真的从黑暗次元汲取能量 |
[1:20:49] | Kaecilius. | 卡西利亚斯 |
[1:20:53] | I came to you, | 我投奔你时 |
[1:20:55] | broken, | 心碎 |
[1:20:56] | lost, | 迷失 |
[1:20:57] | in need. | 需要帮助 |
[1:20:58] | Trusted you to be my teacher, and you fed me lies. | 我信任你做我的导师 你却满口谎言 |
[1:21:02] | I tried to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[1:21:03] | – From the truth? – From yourself. | -真相会伤害我吗 -你自己会 |
[1:21:06] | I have a new teacher now. | 如今我有新导师了 |
[1:21:08] | Dormammu deceives you. | 多玛姆在欺骗你 |
[1:21:11] | You have no idea what he truly is. | 你不知道他的真面目 |
[1:21:13] | His eternal life is not paradise, but torment. | 他所谓的永生并非天堂 而是无尽的煎熬 |
[1:21:17] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[1:22:15] | Christine! | 克里斯汀 |
[1:22:16] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:22:19] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[1:22:22] | It’s not fibrillation. She has a stunned myocardium. | 不是心房颤动 她心肌顿抑 |
[1:22:25] | – Neurogenic? – Yes. | -神经性休克吗 -对 |
[1:22:31] | Someone get the swabs. | 拿棉签 |
[1:22:35] | Nic? | 尼克 |
[1:22:39] | We need to relieve the pressure on her brain. | 我们得降低她的脑压 |
[1:22:44] | She’s still dropping. | 她心率在下降 |
[1:22:46] | We’re losing her! | 她快不行了 |
[1:22:46] | We need to increase her oxygen! | 得给她加氧 |
[1:22:48] | – I need a crash cart! – Her pupils have dilated! | -急救车推过来 -她的瞳孔放大了 |
[1:22:51] | No reflexes. We’re not reading any brain activity. | 无反射能力 也读不到脑部活动了 |
[1:23:05] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:23:08] | Come on. You’re dying! | 别这样 你快死了 |
[1:23:18] | You have to return to your body now. You don’t have time. | 你得马上回到身体里 你没时间了 |
[1:23:21] | Time is relative. Your body hasn’t even hit the floor yet. | 时间是相对的 你的身体还没倒地呢 |
[1:23:27] | I’ve spent so many years peering through time, | 我花了太多岁月窥视未来 |
[1:23:30] | looking at this exact moment. | 看这一刻 |
[1:23:33] | But I can’t see past it. | 却看不到之后 |
[1:23:35] | I’ve prevented countless terrible futures. | 我阻止了无数种可怕的未来 |
[1:23:39] | And after each one, there’s always another. | 一次接着一次 永无休止 |
[1:23:42] | And they all lead here, | 都将我带到这一刻 |
[1:23:44] | but never further. | 但也止于这一刻 |
[1:23:45] | You think this is where you die. | 你觉得自己死于这一刻 |
[1:23:48] | You wonder what I see in your future? | 想知道我在你的未来看到什么吗 |
[1:23:51] | No. | 不想 |
[1:23:54] | Yes. | 想 |
[1:23:55] | I never saw your future. Only its possibilities. | 我从未看到过你的未来 只能看到其可能性 |
[1:23:59] | You have such a capacity for goodness. | 你有行大善的能力 |
[1:24:02] | You always excelled, | 你总是很出众 |
[1:24:04] | but not because you crave success, | 但并非因为你渴望成功 |
[1:24:07] | but because of your fear of failure. | 而是因为你害怕失败 |
[1:24:09] | That’s what made me a great doctor. | 正因此我才是一位优秀的医生 |
[1:24:11] | It’s precisely what kept you from greatness. | 正因此你无法成就伟业 |
[1:24:15] | Arrogance and fear still keep you | 傲慢和恐惧仍绊着你 |
[1:24:17] | from learning the simplest and most significant lesson of all. | 让你无法学会最简单也最重要的一课 |
[1:24:21] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[1:24:24] | It’s not about you. | 你并不重要 |
[1:24:30] | When you first came to me, | 你第一次来找我时 |
[1:24:31] | you asked me how I was able to heal Jonathan Pangborn. | 问我是如何治愈了乔纳森·潘伯恩 |
[1:24:36] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:24:39] | He channels dimensional energy directly into his own body. | 他将次元能量引入体内 |
[1:24:43] | – He uses magic to walk. – Constantly. | -他靠魔法行走 -时刻如此 |
[1:24:47] | He had a choice, | 他可以选择 |
[1:24:49] | to return to his own life | 是回到原来的生活 |
[1:24:52] | or to serve something greater than himself. | 还是为比小我更伟大的事业做贡献 |
[1:24:54] | So, I could have my hands back again? | 所以我的手能复原吗 |
[1:24:57] | My old life? | 我能回到从前的生活吗 |
[1:24:59] | You could. | 可以 |
[1:25:02] | And the world would be all the lesser for it. | 而世界会因此变得更加危险 |
[1:25:06] | I’ve hated drawing power from the Dark Dimension. | 我厌恶从黑暗次元汲取能量 |
[1:25:09] | But as you well know, | 但你知道 |
[1:25:10] | sometimes one must break the rules | 人有时必须打破规则 |
[1:25:13] | in order to serve the greater good. | 才能够成就伟大的事业 |
[1:25:15] | Mordo won’t see it that way. | 莫多不会这么觉得 |
[1:25:17] | Mordo’s soul is rigid and unmovable, | 莫多的灵魂刚强不屈 |
[1:25:20] | forged by the fires of his youth. | 那是他青春的火焰锻造的品性 |
[1:25:22] | He needs your flexibility, just as you need his strength. | 他需要你的变通 就像你需要他的力量 |
[1:25:27] | Only together do you stand a chance of stopping Dormammu. | 你们只有共同努力 才有希望阻止多玛姆 |
[1:25:31] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[1:25:35] | No one ever is. | 没人会准备好 |
[1:25:38] | We don’t get to choose our time. | 时机由不得我们选 |
[1:25:44] | Death is what gives life meaning. | 是死亡赋予了生命意义 |
[1:25:48] | To know your days are numbered, | 知道自己生命有限 |
[1:25:50] | your time is short. | 人生苦短 |
[1:25:54] | You’d think after all this time I’d be ready. | 按说都这么久了 我应该准备好了 |
[1:25:57] | But look at me, | 但你看看我 |
[1:25:59] | stretching one moment out into a thousand, | 无限延长片刻时间 |
[1:26:02] | just so that I can watch the snow. | 就为了看雪景 |
[1:26:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:26:53] | – I don’t understand what’s happening. – I know. | -我不明白是怎么回事 -我知道 |
[1:26:57] | But I have to go away now. | 但我得走了 |
[1:27:05] | You said that losing my hands didn’t have to be the end, | 你曾说失去我的手未必是末路 |
[1:27:07] | that it could be a beginning. | 也可以是开端 |
[1:27:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:27:12] | Because there are other ways to save lives. | 因为还有其他方式可以拯救生命 |
[1:27:18] | A harder way. | 更艰难的方式 |
[1:27:22] | A weirder way. | 更怪异的方式 |
[1:27:24] | Dr. Palmer, to the ER, please. Dr. Palmer, to the ER. | 帕尔默医生 请前往急诊室 |
[1:27:32] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不希望你走 |
[1:28:22] | Stop. | 停下 |
[1:28:53] | Choose your weapon wisely. | 好好选择武器 |
[1:28:58] | No one steps foot in this Sanctum. | 谁都别想闯进圣殿 |
[1:29:03] | No one. | 谁都别想 |
[1:29:20] | Kaecilius. | 卡西利亚斯 |
[1:29:21] | You’re on the wrong side of history, Wong. | 你站错了队 王 |
[1:29:36] | – She’s dead. – You were right. | -她死了 -你是对的 |
[1:29:40] | She wasn’t who I thought she was. | 她并不是我以为的那样 |
[1:29:43] | She was complicated. | 她很复杂 |
[1:29:50] | Complicated? | 复杂 |
[1:29:55] | The Dark Dimension is volatile. | 黑暗次元不稳定 |
[1:29:57] | Dangerous. | 危险 |
[1:29:59] | What if it overtook her? | 如果她被控制了呢 |
[1:30:02] | She taught us it was forbidden, | 她教导我们那是禁忌 |
[1:30:05] | while she drew on its power to steal centuries of life. | 她自己却汲取其能量 来盗取数世纪的寿命 |
[1:30:09] | She did what she thought was right. | 她做了她以为正确的事 |
[1:30:11] | The bill comes due. | 代价终究会来 |
[1:30:14] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:30:17] | Her transgressions led the zealots to Dormammu. | 她的犯忌导致狂热信徒投向多玛姆 |
[1:30:20] | Kaecilius | 卡西利亚斯 |
[1:30:23] | was her fault. | 是她的错 |
[1:30:25] | And here we are, in the consequence of her deception. | 而我们现在 就在面对她欺瞒的后果 |
[1:30:32] | A world on fire. | 浴火的世界 |
[1:30:33] | Mordo,London Sanctum has fallen. | 莫多 伦敦圣殿已经沦陷 |
[1:30:35] | The New York one has been attacked. Twice. | 纽约圣殿也两次遭到袭击 |
[1:30:37] | You know where they’re going next. | 你清楚他们接下来要去哪 |
[1:30:40] | Hong Kong. | 香港 |
[1:30:41] | You told me once to fight like my life depended on it, | 你曾叫我战斗 就好像我命系于此 |
[1:30:43] | because one day, it might. | 因为有一天 或许真会如此 |
[1:30:44] | Well, today is that day. | 那一天已经到来 |
[1:30:46] | I cannot defeat them alone. | 我不能一个人打败他们 |
[1:31:06] | The Sanctum’s already fallen. | 圣殿已经沦陷 |
[1:31:16] | The Dark Dimension. | 黑暗次元 |
[1:31:19] | Dormammu is coming. | 多玛姆来了 |
[1:31:23] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[1:31:25] | Nothing can stop him. | 没有什么能阻止他了 |
[1:31:28] | Not necessarily. | 未必 |
[1:31:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:32:17] | The spell’s working. | 咒语起效了 |
[1:32:20] | We’ve got a second chance. | 我们有第二次机会 |
[1:34:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:34:12] | Wong! | 王 |
[1:34:22] | Breaking the laws of nature, I know. | 打破自然法则 我知道 |
[1:34:26] | Well, don’t stop now. | 别现在停下 |
[1:34:30] | When the Sanctum is restored, | 等圣殿复原 |
[1:34:31] | they’ll attack it again. We’ve gotta defend it. | 他们会再次发起攻击 我们得守住 |
[1:34:33] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[1:35:03] | Get up, Strange. Get up and fight! | 起来 斯特兰奇 起来战斗 |
[1:35:06] | We can finish this. | 我们可以做个了结 |
[1:35:09] | You can’t fight the inevitable. | 你无法抵抗不可避免之事 |
[1:35:14] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 多美啊 |
[1:35:17] | A world beyond time. | 超越时间的世界 |
[1:35:22] | Beyond death. | 超越死亡 |
[1:35:28] | Beyond time… | 超越时间 |
[1:35:30] | Strange! | 斯特兰奇 |
[1:36:03] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:36:06] | Even Strange has left you and surrendered to his power. | 就连斯特兰奇也抛下你们 屈服于他的力量 |
[1:36:41] | Dormammu! I’ve come to bargain. | 多玛姆 我来谈条件 |
[1:36:44] | You’ve come to die. | 你是来受死的 |
[1:36:47] | Your world is now my world, | 你的世界现在是我的了 |
[1:36:52] | like all worlds. | 就像所有世界一样 |
[1:37:24] | Dormammu! I’ve come to bargain. | 多玛姆 我来谈条件 |
[1:37:28] | You’ve come to die. | 你是来受死的 |
[1:37:31] | Your world is now my… | 你的世界现在是我的了… |
[1:37:35] | What is this? | 这怎么回事 |
[1:37:37] | Illusion? | 幻觉吗 |
[1:37:38] | – No, this is real. – Good. | -不 是真的 -那就好 |
[1:37:52] | Dormammu! I’ve come to bargain. | 多玛姆 我来谈条件 |
[1:37:54] | You’ve… what is happening? | 你…怎么回事 |
[1:37:59] | Just as you gave Kaecilius powers from your dimension, | 就像你给卡西利亚斯你的次元的力量 |
[1:38:01] | I brought a little power from mine. | 我也从我的世界带来了一份力量 |
[1:38:04] | This is time. | 这是时间 |
[1:38:07] | Endless looped time. | 无尽循环的时间 |
[1:38:11] | You dare! | 你好大胆 |
[1:38:13] | Oh, fu… | 该死… |
[1:38:16] | Dormammu! I’ve come to bargain. | 多玛姆 我来谈条件 |
[1:38:19] | You cannot do this forever. | 你不能永远这么做 |
[1:38:22] | Actually, I can. | 其实 我能 |
[1:38:24] | This is how things are now. | 现在就这样了 |
[1:38:26] | You and me, trapped in this moment, endlessly. | 你和我 困在这一刻里 无穷无尽 |
[1:38:31] | Then you will spend eternity dying. | 那你就永生永世地死吧 |
[1:38:35] | Yes. But everyone on Earth will live. | 是啊 但地球上的人都能得以存活 |
[1:38:38] | But you will suffer. | 但你会受尽折磨 |
[1:38:41] | Pain’s an old friend. | 痛苦跟我很熟了 |
[1:38:45] | Dormammu! | 多玛姆 |
[1:38:47] | – I’ve come to bargain. – End this! | -我来谈条件 -停下 |
[1:38:50] | Dormammu! | 多玛姆 |
[1:38:50] | Dormammu! | 多玛姆 |
[1:38:51] | Dormammu! | 多玛姆 |
[1:39:08] | You will never win. | 你永远不会赢的 |
[1:39:13] | No… | 是啊 |
[1:39:14] | But I can lose. | 但我可以输 |
[1:39:17] | Again, | 一遍 |
[1:39:18] | and again, | 又一遍 |
[1:39:20] | and again, | 无穷 |
[1:39:22] | and again, forever. | 无尽 直到永远 |
[1:39:25] | – And that makes you my prisoner. – No. | -那样你就是我的囚徒 -不 |
[1:39:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:39:30] | Make this stop!!! | 停下来 |
[1:39:33] | Set me free! | 放了我 |
[1:39:36] | No. | 不 |
[1:39:38] | I’ve come to bargain. | 我来谈条件 |
[1:39:41] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:39:45] | Take your zealots from the Earth. | 把你的狂热信徒从地球上带走 |
[1:39:48] | End your assault on my world. | 结束你对我的世界的袭击 |
[1:39:51] | Never come back. | 永远别回来 |
[1:39:53] | Do it, and I’ll break the loop. | 照做 我就结束循环 |
[1:40:06] | Get up, Strange. | 起来 斯特兰奇 |
[1:40:07] | Get up and fight! | 起来战斗 |
[1:40:09] | We can finish this. | 我们可以做个了结 |
[1:40:11] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 多美啊 |
[1:40:15] | A world beyond time. | 超越时间的世界 |
[1:40:20] | Beyond death. | 超越死亡 |
[1:40:33] | – What have you done? – I made a bargain. | -你做了什么 -我谈妥了条件 |
[1:40:39] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:40:41] | Well, it’s, | 这是 |
[1:40:42] | it’s everything you’ve ever wanted. | 你想要的一切 |
[1:40:45] | Eternal life as part of the One. | 永生 成为唯一的一部分 |
[1:40:50] | You’re not gonna like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[1:41:12] | You know, you really should have stolen the whole book, | 你真该把整本书偷走的 |
[1:41:14] | because the warnings… | 因为警告 |
[1:41:16] | the warnings come after the spells. | 警告是写在咒语后面的 |
[1:41:28] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[1:41:57] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:42:01] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:42:03] | Yes, we did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:42:06] | By also violating the natural laws. | 也是靠违反自然法则 |
[1:42:10] | Look around you. It’s over. | 看看你周围 都结束了 |
[1:42:12] | You still think there will be no consequences, Strange? | 你还是觉得不会产生后果吗 斯特兰奇 |
[1:42:17] | No price to pay? | 不会有代价 |
[1:42:19] | We broke our rules, just like her. | 我们跟她一样 打破了法则 |
[1:42:23] | The bill comes due. | 代价终究会来 |
[1:42:27] | Always. | 总会来的 |
[1:42:29] | A reckoning. | 总有清算的一天 |
[1:42:34] | I will follow this path no longer. | 我不会再走这条路了 |
[1:43:10] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:43:21] | Wise choice. | 明智之举 |
[1:43:23] | You’ll wear the eye of Agamotto | 你今后还会有机会戴阿戈摩托之眼 |
[1:43:25] | once you’ve mastered its powers. | 等你掌握其法力之后 |
[1:43:28] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[1:43:30] | best not to walk the streets wearing an infinity stone. | 最好别戴着无限宝石满街乱跑 |
[1:43:33] | A what? | 什么 |
[1:43:35] | You might have a gift for the mystic arts, | 你或许有魔法天赋 |
[1:43:37] | but you still have much to learn. | 但你还有很多要学 |
[1:43:41] | Word of the Ancient One’s death | 古一法师的死 |
[1:43:42] | will spread through the multiverse. | 很快将在多元宇宙里传开 |
[1:43:44] | Earth has no Sorcerer Supreme to defend it. | 地球没有至尊法师维护了 |
[1:43:48] | – We must be ready. – We’ll be ready. | -我们必须做好准备 -我们会的 |
[1:46:36] | So, Earth has wizards now, huh? | 地球上现在还有魔法师了 |
[1:46:42] | Tea? | 喝茶吗 |
[1:46:43] | I don’t drink tea. | 我不喝茶 |
[1:46:45] | What do you drink? | 你喝什么 |
[1:46:47] | Not tea. | 不喝茶 |
[1:46:52] | So, I keep a watchlist of individuals and beings | 我有一份关注名单 都是来自 |
[1:46:55] | from other realms that may be a threat to this world. | 其他世界 可能对这个世界构成威胁的人 |
[1:46:57] | Your adopted brother, Loki, is one of those beings. | 你的领养弟弟 洛基 就是其中之一 |
[1:47:03] | – Worthy inclusion. – Yeah. | -的确该加上他 -嗯 |
[1:47:07] | So, why bring him here to New York? | 为什么带他来纽约 |
[1:47:11] | It’s a bit of a long story. | 这说来话长 |
[1:47:13] | Family drama, that kind of thing, but… | 家庭闹剧 之类的 |
[1:47:15] | we’re looking for my father. | 我们在找我父亲 |
[1:47:17] | Oh, okay. So, if you found Odin, | 好吧 如果你们找到了奥丁 |
[1:47:20] | you’d all return to Asgard, promptly? | 你们都会马上回阿斯加德吗 |
[1:47:24] | Oh, yes. Promptly. | 是的 马上 |
[1:47:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:47:28] | Allow me to help you. | 我来帮你吧 |
[1:53:31] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[1:53:33] | They carried you into Kamar-Taj on a strecher. | 他们拿担架把你抬去了卡马塔奇 |
[1:53:37] | Look at you now. Pangborn. | 瞧瞧你现在的样子 潘伯恩 |
[1:53:41] | Mordo. | 莫多 |
[1:53:45] | So, what can I do for you, Man? | 我能为你做什么 哥们 |
[1:53:47] | I’ve been away for many months now and I’ve had a revelation. | 我离开了数月 想通了一件事 |
[1:53:52] | The true purpose of a sorcerer | 魔法师的真正意图 |
[1:53:54] | is to twist things out of there proper shape. | 就是扭曲事物应有的形态 |
[1:53:58] | Stealing power, | 盗取能量 |
[1:54:00] | perverting nature… | 败坏自然 |
[1:54:02] | like you. | 就像你 |
[1:54:05] | I’ve stolen nothing. This is my power. | 我没偷什么 这是我的力量 |
[1:54:08] | Mine. | 我的 |
[1:54:09] | Power… | 力量 |
[1:54:11] | has a purpose. | 是有目的的 |
[1:54:27] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:54:29] | Because I see at long last what’s wrong with the world. | 因为我终于明白这世界的问题出在哪了 |
[1:54:38] | Too many sorcerers. | 有太多魔法师 |