Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Doctor Sleep(睡梦医生)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Doctor Sleep(睡梦医生)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:睡梦医生
英文名称:Doctor Sleep
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:28] 睡梦医生
[00:45] 你去哪 薇奥莱特[意为紫罗兰]Where you going, Violet?
[00:47] Just to pick some flowers. 去采些花儿
[00:49] Don’t wander too far. 别走远了
[00:51] 佛罗里达州 1980年
[01:24] ♪ My wild Irish rose ♪ ♪ 我的爱尔兰野玫瑰 ♪
[01:29] ♪ The sweetest flower that grows ♪ ♪ 是最甜美的花朵 ♪
[01:35] ♪ You may search everywhere ♪ ♪ 任你遍寻世间 ♪
[01:38] ♪ But none can compare with my wild Irish rose ♪ ♪ 也没什么能和我的爱尔兰野玫瑰媲美 ♪
[01:47] Well, hi there. 你好啊
[01:50] Where did you find those? 你是在哪找到那些的
[01:52] I know all the secret places. 我知道所有的秘密地点
[01:55] Do you want one? 你想要一朵吗
[02:06] You’re wondering why I’m wearing such a funny hat. 你在想我为何戴着这顶可笑的帽子
[02:09] I always wear this hat. 我一直戴着它
[02:12] So much, it’s a part of my name now. 经常戴 它都成我名字的一部分了
[02:15] My friends… 我的朋友们…
[02:17] my very, very best friends, they just call me Rose the Hat. 非常非常好的朋友 他们喊我帽子萝西
[02:21] It looks like a magician’s hat. 看着像是魔法师的帽子
[02:24] It is. 确实是
[02:26] It’s a magic hat. 这是顶魔法帽子
[02:29] Do you wanna see? 你想看看吗
[02:32] Nothing up my sleeves. 我手上没东西
[02:36] Nothing in my hat. 帽子里也没东西
[02:40] Don’t worry, that’s my friend. 别害怕 那是我朋友
[02:41] You’re missing the trick. 你要错过戏法了
[02:43] Reach inside. 把手伸进去
[02:51] – It’s so pretty. – Because it’s special. -太漂亮了 -因为它很特别
[02:54] And speaking of special, 说到特别
[02:56] you’re a little magic, too, aren’t you? 你也是个小魔法师 是不是
[03:00] The flower in my hand, what color is it? 我手里的花 是什么颜色的
[03:05] Oh, it’s okay, honey. 没事的 宝贝
[03:07] You won’t scare me. I promise. 我不会被吓到的 我保证
[03:11] Purple. 紫色的
[03:18] Violet… 紫罗兰
[03:20] like you. 和你一样
[03:25] You don’t eat flowers. 花不能吃的
[03:26] But you do. 可以吃
[03:28] But these are special. 但这些花很特别
[03:30] Honey, it’s the special ones that taste best. 宝贝 特别的才最好吃
[03:37] I should get back to my mom. 我该回去找我妈妈了
[03:39] No, stay. Stay awhile. 别走 再待一会儿
[03:40] See more magic. 多看点魔术
[03:47] You are a special little thing, aren’t you? 你是个特别的小东西 是不是
[03:56] Violet? 薇奥莱特
[03:59] Violet! 薇奥莱特
[04:07] Violet! 薇奥莱特
[04:11] Vi… 薇…
[04:27] 第一章
[04:28] 旧日的鬼魂
[06:04] 丹尼
[07:45] Please. 求你了
[07:52] Hey. It’s okay, Doc. 没事了 医生
[07:56] It’s okay. 没事了
[08:03] There. 好了
[08:05] All dry. 干干爽爽
[08:09] What happened? 发生什么事了
[08:14] You have to talk to me, Danny. 你得和我说话啊 丹尼
[08:18] You haven’t talked since we left… 你回来后一直没说话 自从…
[08:21] Please, Doc. 拜托了 医生
[08:25] Please. 求你了
[09:18] So… 所以说…
[09:19] you ain’t talking, huh, Doc? 你不说话是吧 医生
[09:26] Weren’t talking much first time I met you neither. 我第一次见你时你也不怎么说话
[09:31] Little boy… 小男孩一个
[09:34] set to spend a long winter at that rotten old place. 不得不在那个可怕的地方度过漫长的冬天
[09:38] Just him and his mommy and daddy. 只有他和他爸爸妈妈
[09:41] Daddy as dark as that boy is bright. 爸爸有多黑暗 小男孩就有多光明
[09:44] And, boy, is he bright. 那个小男孩可明亮了
[09:46] He’s shining like fire… 他的闪灵像团火一样发着光
[09:50] in the one place… 然而那个地方
[09:53] the worst place for someone who shines. 对于有闪灵能力的人而言是最不好的
[09:58] You remember the first time we really talked? 你还记得我们第一次真正的交流吗
[10:00] When I spoke up inside your head? 我在你脑子里说话的那次
[10:04] Made you feel good, right? 那次让你感觉很好 是吧
[10:06] Knowing you weren’t alone. 得知自己并不孤独
[10:08] Daddy tried to kill me. 爸爸想杀了我
[10:11] It wasn’t all him, you gotta know. 他那时已经不是他了 你得理解
[10:14] That place fed his dark, like it fed on your light. 那个地方供养了他的黑暗 蚕食了你的光明
[10:18] And he had some light in him, too. 他内心也是有光明的
[10:22] Just like you got some dark. 就和你内心也是有黑暗的一样
[10:25] We all got both. 我们都是既光明又黑暗
[10:26] It’s not done with me. 它还没有放过我
[10:30] It ever strike you funny how I showed up when I did? 你有没有想过我每次都是怎样出现的
[10:34] When you needed me. 每当你需要我的时候
[10:36] Someone did that for me, too. 有人也这样帮助过我
[10:40] My grandma taught me, 我奶奶教我的
[10:42] and I taught you. 而我教给了你
[10:45] And some day, Danny Torrance, 有朝一日 丹尼·托伦斯
[10:47] you’ll teach someone else. 你也会教给别人
[10:49] I won’t. 我不会的
[10:51] Oh, you won’t, huh? 你不会是吗
[10:52] I won’t shine, I mean. 我是说我不会再用闪灵了
[10:54] No more. It’s dangerous. 不会了 太危险了
[10:58] Reckon it is sometimes. 我猜有时候是的
[11:01] She found me. 她找到我了
[11:03] She’ll come back and come back until she gets me. 她会不断来找我 直到她抓到我
[11:07] You’re right. 你说得对
[11:08] The Overlook’s condemned. Boarded up. 眺望酒店已经荒废了 被封起来了
[11:11] They’re starvin’ old ghosts, 那些饥饿的老鬼魂
[11:12] and they’re reachin’ out for you. 他们在到处找你
[11:15] Won’t stop with her, either. 不会只有她一个的
[11:17] Pictures in a book. 书里的插画
[11:19] You said they were just pictures in a book 你说过他们只是书里的插画
[11:21] and they couldn’t hurt me. 他们伤害不了我
[11:24] Some things, 对于一些东西而言
[11:27] dark things, the shining’s like food. 一些黑暗的东西 闪灵如同食物
[11:31] They’re mosquitoes landing for blood. 他们就是闻到腥味的苍蝇
[11:36] The Overlook, 眺望酒店
[11:38] it was always just pictures to me. 对于我而言它向来都只是插画
[11:42] But I didn’t shine like you. 但我的闪灵能力没你强
[11:45] Nobody shines like you. 没有人的闪灵能力有你强
[11:48] So, you in that damn hotel, 所以你在那个破酒店里
[11:50] you was like a million-watt battery all plugged in. 就像是个百万伏的电池
[11:54] And it ate it up. 酒店被充了电
[11:56] You made it real. 你让它变成了真的
[11:57] Started soon as you walked through the door. 你踏进酒店门的那一刻就开始了
[12:01] Can’t do nothing about that, I’m sorry to tell you, 我们对此无能为力 很抱歉告诉你这点
[12:04] but you’re not a child. 但你已经不是小孩子了
[12:05] You’re older now. 你已经长大了
[12:07] Much older, in a way. 从某种程度上讲 成熟了不少
[12:09] You gotta hear this. 你必须听好了
[12:12] World’s a hungry place. 这是个饥肠辘辘的世界
[12:15] And the darkest things are the hungriest, 最黑暗的东西也是最饥饿的
[12:17] and they’ll eat what shines. 他们会蚕食一切发光的东西
[12:19] Swarm it like mosquitoes or leeches. 他们就像蚊子蚂蝗一样成群结队
[12:23] Can’t do nothing about that. 人们对此无能为力
[12:27] What you can do… 而你能做的
[12:30] is turn what they come for against ’em. 就是用他们渴求的东西来对付他们
[12:37] My grandfather, 我爷爷
[12:40] he was a mean son of a bitch. 他是个刻薄的老混蛋
[12:44] Dark inside. 内心很黑暗
[12:45] Same type of dark as your dad. 和你爸爸一样的黑暗
[12:48] Beat me senseless, and my grandma, too, 他曾把我和我奶奶打到不省人事
[12:51] and when he died, I danced. 他死的时候 我开心得手舞足蹈
[12:54] But he kept on coming back. 但他不断地回来
[12:57] Standing in my room. 站在我房间里
[13:00] Suit all gray 穿得灰不溜秋的
[13:01] and stinkin’ from whatever mold was growin’ on him in that box. 浑身都是棺材里他身上长的霉散发的恶臭
[13:07] One day, he grabbed me, and he was real. 有一天 他抓住了我 他成了真的
[13:13] His nails were long 他的指甲很长
[13:14] from growing in the grave, 是在坟墓里长的
[13:16] and they cut me, Doc. 他抓伤了我 医生
[13:18] Cut me deep. 很深的口子
[13:21] So, Grandma, 我奶奶
[13:26] she taught me a trick. 她教了我一个办法
[13:30] Gave me a present. 给了我一个礼物
[13:34] I want you to know this box… 我希望你好好熟悉这个盒子
[13:38] inside and out. 里里外外
[13:40] Don’t just look at it. Touch it. 别光是看 摸摸它
[13:45] Stick your nose inside and see if there’s a smell. 把鼻子探进去 闻闻有没有味道
[13:48] Know every corner, 熟悉每一个角落
[13:51] every single thing. 每一个细节
[13:53] Why? 为什么
[13:54] Because you’re gonna build one just like it in your mind. 因为你要在脑袋里造一个一模一样的盒子
[13:59] One even more special. 一个甚至更加特别的
[14:03] So next time that bitch comes around, 等下次那个贱人再出现时
[14:08] you’ll be ready. 你就准备好了
[14:12] Let’s get you back to Mama. 你快回妈妈那儿去吧
[14:14] Wendy’ll worry, 温蒂会担心的
[14:16] and she shouldn’t have to worry another day in her life. 这辈子都不该再让她担心了
[14:21] That woman’s paid her debt. 那位女士已经还清她的债了
[14:28] Danny! 丹尼
[14:31] Danny! 丹尼
[14:35] Danny! 丹尼
[14:38] There you are. 你在这里
[14:40] Where did you go, huh? 你跑哪去了
[14:44] You scared me half to death. 你快把我吓死了
[14:48] Don’t you do that to me. You hear? 不许这样吓我了 听见了吗
[14:51] Don’t you ever do that to me. 再也不许这样了
[14:52] 失踪儿童 薇奥莱特·汉森
[14:53] Don’t ever do that to me. 再也不许了
[15:02] What’s up, Doc? 怎么了 医生
[15:05] What’s the bit? 干什么呢
[15:08] What’s cookin’? 在煮什么呢
[15:10] What’s cooking, little friend? Why, you are. 在煮什么 小朋友 在煮你呀
[15:13] Me? 我
[15:14] Why, yes. 没错
[15:20] You’re killing me! 烫死我了
[16:11] Let me see now. 我看看
[16:13] It is obvious that this is no ordinary rabbit. 显然这不是普通兔子
[16:16] Therefore, I must dream up a brilliant master strategy, 因此 我必须想出一个绝妙的大师级的策略
[16:20] ingenious… 非常巧妙的
[16:20] You okay, Doc? 你没事吧 医生
[16:22] Now, uh, what if I lured him… 如果我把他引到
[16:25] – Yeah, Mom. I’m okay. – …into a rock crusher? -嗯 我没事 -碎石机里呢
[16:26] Nah, nah, nah, too complicated. 不不不 太复杂了
[16:29] Yeah, yeah, too complicated. But what if I… 是的是的 太复杂了 但如果我
[16:33] Too much detail. 太多细节
[16:35] Right. Too much detail. 是的 太多细节了
[17:02] And what’s your name again, cutie? 你叫什么来着 帅哥
[17:03] Dan. 丹
[17:04] Dan. 丹
[17:21] 新泽西州 2011年
[17:39] I was having a drink with the lady, all right? 我刚刚正和这位美女喝酒呢
[18:00] You’re gonna take your medicine. 你该吃药了
[18:05] Get off him. 放开他
[18:06] Get up. Get out of here. 起来 滚出去
[18:28] Shit. I think you killed him. 靠 我觉得你把他打死了
[18:31] What if you killed him? 如果你把他打死了怎么办
[18:33] I hope you killed him. 我希望你把他打死了
[18:34] You hear me? 听见了吗
[18:38] Let me kiss it better. 亲一下就好了
[18:49] No. 不
[18:51] No, no, no. 不不不
[18:53] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不不
[18:56] What the… No. 怎么…不
[19:21] 粮票
[19:42] Mommy? 妈妈
[19:52] What’s your name, hero? 你叫什么名字 小英雄
[19:59] – Mommy? – Baby. -妈妈 -宝宝
[20:02] Here, here. 来 来
[20:10] You can put her money back, Doc. 你可以把她的钱放回去 医生
[20:13] You can do that much. 这是最起码的
[20:15] She took mine. 她拿走了我的
[20:18] She probably bought the coke with it. 八成是拿去买可卡因了
[20:20] Doc. 医生
[20:34] No, no, Doc. 不不 医生
[20:35] You can put things from the Overlook away in boxes, 你可以把眺望酒店的东西锁进盒子里
[20:37] but not memories. 而不是把回忆锁进去
[20:40] Never those. 千万不要这么做
[20:42] They’re the real ghosts. 那些是真实的鬼魂
[20:45] You take them with you. 你要背负着它们
[21:17] 新罕布什尔州 安尼斯顿
[21:29] Time for bed, Abra. 该睡觉啦 阿布拉
[21:31] A little more. 再弹一会儿
[21:33] No more, sweetie. 不行 宝贝
[21:34] Big day tomorrow. 明天是个大日子
[21:36] Birthday party! 生日派对
[21:36] – That’s right. – Yeah. -没错 -对
[21:38] Now, what time is it? 现在该干什么了
[21:39] – Bedtime. – You know it’s bedtime. -睡觉 -你知道现在该睡觉了
[21:44] Good night, sweetheart. 晚安 宝贝
[23:01] ♪ It’s still The same old story ♪
[23:01] As Time Goes By – Dooley Wilson
[23:01] 电影《卡萨布兰卡》主题曲
[23:02] 纽约 长岛
[23:03] ♪ A fight for love and glory ♪
[23:06] ♪ A case of do or die ♪
[23:11] ♪ The world will always Welcome lovers ♪
[23:18] ♪ As time goes by ♪
[23:23] Henri wants us to finish this bottle and then three more. 亨利说喝完这瓶还要再来三瓶
[23:24] Andi? 安蒂
[23:25] Says he’ll water his garden with champagne… 说他宁可用香槟去浇花园
[23:27] That’s right. 是我
[23:28] before he’ll let the Germans drink it. 也不能留给德国人喝
[23:30] You’re prettier than your picture. 你比照片上漂亮
[23:34] And you’re older than yours. 而你比照片上老
[23:39] Are we staying here or going somewhere? 我们要待在这里还是去别的地方
[23:45] Don’t you wanna watch the movie? 你不想看电影吗
[24:00] I don’t see what the fuss is about. 我不明白有什么好大惊小怪的
[24:02] Chat room romance. 聊天室的恋情而已
[24:03] Little gross. Not interesting. 有点恶心 一点也没意思
[24:06] Just watch. It’s interesting, I promise. 看就是了 很有意思的 我保证
[24:09] Well, it better be, ’cause she’s not all that steamy. 最好真的有意思 她的灵气可不算多强
[24:12] And there she goes. 开始了
[24:15] Aren’t you tired? 你不累吗
[24:18] Sleep. 睡吧
[24:31] Okay. 好吧
[24:39] Wait. This is the best part. 等着 这才是最精彩的部分
[24:42] I watched her do it three times now and it never gets old. 我已经看她做过三次了 百看不厌
[24:46] Sleep deeper, 睡得再沉一些
[24:48] deep as you can. 越沉越好
[24:51] The pain you feel is only a dream. 你感受到的疼痛只是一场梦
[24:56] What will the pain be? 疼痛是什么
[24:59] A dream. 一场梦
[25:04] You can explain a lost wallet 要是你老婆问起
[25:08] when your wife asks. 钱包丢了你可以解释
[25:11] But you can’t explain this. 但这你可解释不了
[25:14] This you’ll see every day when you look in the mirror. 以后你每天照镜子都会看到它
[25:19] And every time you see it, 而你每次看到
[25:22] you’ll say out loud… 都要大声说
[25:25] “I like little girls.” “我喜欢小姑娘”
[25:29] You’ll say it out loud. 你要大声说出来
[25:32] Out loud. 大声说出来
[25:34] And the next time you go looking for a little girl online, 下次你去网上找小姑娘时
[25:40] I want you to remember that time 我要你想起
[25:43] you got bit by a snake. 你被蛇咬的那一次
[25:47] A snake in a white blouse 一条穿着白色上衣的蛇
[25:50] whose face is a blank. 面孔却是一片空白
[26:01] That is interesting. 还真有意思
[26:09] 正在放映 《卡萨布兰卡》
[26:13] Excuse me, miss? 稍等 女士
[26:15] Miss. Miss, you left something in the theater. 女士 你落了东西在影院里
[26:18] You wanna leave me alone. 你不想打扰我
[26:26] Well, hi there. 你好啊
[26:30] You wanna let me go. 你想放开我
[26:33] Oh, no, sweetie. 不 亲爱的
[26:36] No, I don’t. 我不想
[27:37] How far can I get for this? 我这些钱最远能去哪
[27:55] 新罕布什尔州 弗雷泽
[28:01] 生日快乐 阿布拉
[28:04] Four of spades. What color is this? 黑桃四 这是什么颜色
[28:07] Mommy, I made this for you. It’s a secret card. 妈妈 我给你做了这个 这是张秘密卡片
[28:10] 你好
[28:11] Thank you, Abba-doo. 谢谢 阿布宝贝
[28:12] Does anyone know a magic word? 有谁会什么咒语吗
[28:17] You. 你
[28:19] Abracadabra. 妈咪妈咪哄
[28:20] Abracadabra. 妈咪妈咪哄
[28:21] That’s a great one. 非常棒
[28:22] Okay, you hold the magic wand. 好 你拿着魔杖
[28:25] Now, everyone, 现在 所有人注意
[28:27] on the count of three, okay? 我们数到三 好吗
[28:30] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[28:33] Abracadabra. 妈咪妈咪哄
[28:37] I know magic, too. 我也会魔法
[28:39] Well, then you get to hold him, birthday girl. 那你可以抱着它 小寿星
[28:43] There you go. You got him? 来 抱住了吗
[28:46] For my next trick… Oh, my goodness. Sorry. 我的下一个戏法…天啊 抱歉
[28:49] Sometimes, if I… 有时候我…
[28:51] Sorry. 抱歉
[28:54] Has anyone seen my spoons? 有人看到我的勺子了吗
[28:56] I can do that. 这个我也会
[28:58] That’s nice, sweetie. 那挺好 亲爱的
[28:59] – They’re on you! – Oh, they’re on me? -就在你身上 -在我身上吗
[29:01] Okay, make sure you guys don’t do this. 你们可千万不能这样
[29:16] We can forget about naptime. 别想睡午觉了
[29:17] Just a few more hours. 再坚持几小时就好
[29:22] Say it with me. “Just a few more hours.” 跟着我说 “再坚持几小时就好”
[29:25] Just a few more hours. 再坚持几小时就好
[29:33] What the hell? 什么鬼
[29:43] Dave… 戴夫
[29:58] Abracadabra. 妈咪妈咪哄
[30:24] 第二章
[30:26] 空洞的恶魔
[30:40] Well, hi there, sleepyhead. 你好啊 瞌睡虫
[30:42] Sorry. 抱歉
[30:44] I had to sleep you pretty hard. 我不得不让你睡沉一点
[30:47] You’re a tough one. 你很难搞定
[30:49] Willful. 意志很强
[30:50] You know, I checked. 知道吗 我查了
[30:52] Six men in three months 三个月里有六个男人
[30:55] with those little snakebite tattoos on their cheeks. 脸上被文了那种蛇咬文身
[30:58] Why, you’ve been busy. 你还真忙啊
[31:06] Snakebite Andi, that’s who you are. 蛇咬安蒂 原来就是你
[31:10] So, who am I? 那么 我是谁
[31:15] You’re some crazy bitch who kidnapped me. 你是绑架了我的疯婆子
[31:18] Just the truth from now on. 现在开始只说实话
[31:20] You will only speak the truth. 你将只说实话
[31:24] You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. 你是我见过的最美的女人
[31:28] My God. Works a little too well, don’t it? 天 效果也太好了点 是吧
[31:32] Here’s the deal, Snakebite Andi. 听好了 蛇咬安蒂
[31:35] You’re a pusher, hmm? You can push people. 你是个说服者 对吧 你可以说服人们
[31:38] We haven’t had a pusher around here for a little while, 我们有一阵子没有说服者了
[31:41] so I’m gonna offer you a deal 所以我要给你开一个条件
[31:43] I haven’t offered anyone in almost 40 years. 这条件我快四十年没给人开过了
[31:47] How old are you, darlin’? 你多大了 亲爱的
[31:51] Fifteen. 十五岁
[31:52] Fifteen? 十五岁
[31:54] Oh, God, what an age. 天 多好的年纪啊
[31:57] Springtime of your womanhood, isn’t it? 正是含苞待放的时候 是吧
[32:02] You’re not a girl anymore, 你已经不是小女孩了
[32:03] but you don’t have a single dent yet either. 但你也还没有一点岁月的痕迹
[32:07] Gravity hasn’t even noticed you. 地心引力甚至都没注意到你
[32:10] Not at 15. 十五岁的时候不会
[32:13] Men, though… 不过男人嘛
[32:16] No, no, no. No shame. 不不不 不用害羞
[32:19] You paid that back, didn’t you? 你通通还回去了 对吧
[32:24] That’s what I’m offering you. Springtime forever. 这就是我要提供给你的 青春永驻
[32:27] Ten years from now, you’re still 15. 从现在起十年后 你还是十五岁
[32:29] A hundred, maybe 17. 一百年后 可能十七岁
[32:34] Eat well, 吃得好
[32:35] stay young, live long. 永葆青春 长生不老
[32:41] So, you and your friend… 所以你和你朋友…
[32:44] Not my friend. That’s my family. 不是我的朋友 那是我的家人
[32:47] We’re the True Knot, dear. 我们是真结族 亲爱的
[32:52] The True Knot. 真结族
[32:54] What’s tied can never be untied. 绑定之物无法解绑
[33:22] 新罕布什尔州 弗雷泽
[33:44] 城市药房 肥皂盒专卖店
[34:12] You like it? 你喜欢吗
[34:14] Sorry. I was just… 抱歉 我只是…
[34:15] That’s okay. People love to look at it. 没关系 人们总喜欢凑近了看
[34:18] We used to set this up in the library. 我们以前都是在图书馆里布置这些的
[34:21] Community project, just taking a life all its own. 社区项目 仿佛自己活过来了
[34:24] See, we started with the clock tower there. 看 我们是从那边的钟楼开始的
[34:26] – Oh, yeah. – Just keeps growing. -是吗 -越建越多
[34:28] Kids call it Teenytown. 孩子们叫它迷你镇
[34:30] The kids build this? 这是孩子们建的
[34:31] With some help, oh, yeah. 在一些帮助之下 是的
[34:33] Keep it up, build the whole town square. 继续下去就能建好整个城镇广场
[34:38] Are you off the bus or riding your thumb? 你是坐大巴来的还是搭的顺风车
[34:42] Yeah, the bus. 大巴
[34:44] Not many ride the bus this far north. 很少有人会坐大巴来这么北部的地方
[34:46] Unless they’re looking for work. 除非是想找工作
[34:51] Yeah. 嗯
[34:54] Change of scenery, 是想换个环境
[34:55] or you running away from something? 还是在逃离什么
[35:00] Don’t mind me. I hope I’m… 别介意 希望我没有…
[35:02] New face is all. 只是想跟新面孔聊聊
[35:03] Yeah. 嗯
[35:04] Guess I’m running away from myself, I guess. 我想我是在逃离自己吧
[35:08] Oh, yeah. 是吗
[35:10] I know that look. Too well, I’m sorry to say. 我认识这种表情 恐怕是太熟悉了
[35:16] Running away from yourself. That is a pickle. 逃离自己 这可不好办
[35:20] You take yourself with you wherever you go. 你不管去哪都得带着自己
[35:22] Ain’t that the bitch? 很操蛋吧
[35:26] Rent’s 85 a week, 租金85一周
[35:28] payable up front. 要先付钱
[35:29] Billy paid your first two, rest’s on you. 比利帮你付了头两周的钱 其余的你得自己交
[35:33] No pets, no parties, no noise. 不能养宠物 不能办派对 不能吵闹
[35:36] I’m a quiet tenant. 我是个安静的租客
[35:39] Last guy said the same. Math student. 上一个人也是这么说的 学数学的学生
[35:43] Even let him paint the wall all blackboard, 我甚至让他把墙刷成了黑板
[35:45] so he could scribble his little puzzles up there. 好让他在上面演算他的谜题
[35:48] Wasn’t quiet. No, sir. 根本不安静 一点都不
[35:51] Didn’t even paint over this when he left, but I’m glad he didn’t, 走的时候都没给我刷回原样 不过幸好没刷
[35:54] ’cause I can make this easy for ya, 这样就能让你轻松记住了
[35:57] so you see it every morning when you wake. 你每天醒来都会看到它
[35:59] 85一周 老实点
[36:02] You sure you wanna vouch for this pup? 你确定要帮这小子做担保吗
[36:04] Pretty sure. 非常确定
[36:06] It’s your ass, Billy. 倒霉的是你 比利
[36:08] Bleedin’ heart, this one. 这家伙就是心太软
[36:12] I’m downstairs, ground floor, if you need anything. 我在楼下 一楼 有需要可以找我
[36:16] Find me tomorrow, talk about some work. 明天来找我 聊聊工作的事
[36:20] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要做这些
[36:22] You don’t know me. 你都不认识我
[36:24] No, I don’t. 是的
[36:26] But I know the look, like I said. 但我认识你那表情 我之前说过了
[36:28] And sometimes I get this feeling about people. 有时候我对人会有种第六感
[36:32] Hard to understand, I guess. 可能很难理解
[36:35] Easier than you think. 没你想的那么难
[36:38] – Thanks. – All right. -谢了 -没事
[37:01] You ready? 准备好了吗
[37:05] She’s ready. 她准备好了
[37:11] Who… Who are these people? 这些人是谁
[37:13] You’ll find out after. 你一会就知道了
[37:16] That over there is Grampa Flick… 那边那个是弗力克大爷
[37:18] and he’ll lead us. Lie down. 他会引导我们 躺下
[37:20] There. 来
[37:26] No fear. You understand? 不要害怕 明白吗
[37:38] We are the True Knot 我们是真结族
[37:41] and we endure. 我们生生不息
[37:45] We are the chosen ones. 我们是天选之子
[37:49] We are the fortunate ones. 我们是幸运之人
[37:55] What is tied cannot be untied. 绑定之物无法解绑
[38:02] Here is a woman. 这里有一个女人
[38:05] Would she join us? 她会加入我们吗
[38:09] Would she tie her life to our life? 她会把自己的命与我们绑定吗
[38:14] Yes. 是的
[38:16] Say yes. 说是的
[38:21] Yes. 是的
[38:24] This one’s special. 这个很特别
[38:26] Her name’s Violet. 她叫维奥莱特
[38:28] There’s not much of her left. 她已经所剩无几了
[38:31] And she tastes… 而她的味道
[38:35] like flowers. 如同花朵
[38:59] Breathe deep. 深吸气
[39:09] There. Embrace it. 对 接受它
[39:16] Embrace it. 接受它
[39:29] No! 不
[39:32] No! No! 不 不
[40:27] They haven’t found us yet. 他们还没找到我们
[40:31] They were used to hearing him cry 他们听惯了他的哭声
[40:33] ’cause I left him alone so much. 因为我总是扔下他一个人
[40:39] So they didn’t do anything. 所以他们无动于衷
[40:44] And they haven’t found us yet. 他们还没发现我们
[40:54] Mommy? 妈妈
[41:21] Uh, you said that you knew my look. 你说你认识我的表情
[41:25] Well, what did you mean? 是什么意思
[41:28] Brother… 兄弟
[41:31] you’re sick. 你病了
[41:33] You’re tired. I can see that much. 你很累 我看得出来
[41:37] But you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired. 但是你又十分厌倦这种状态
[41:43] I need help. 我需要帮助
[41:49] Come on in. 进来吧
[41:51] We’ll talk about it. 我们聊聊
[41:55] God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, 上帝 请赐予我平静的心去接受我无法改变的
[42:00] the courage to change the things I can, 赐予我勇气去改变我能改变的事情
[42:02] and the wisdom to know the difference. 赐予我智慧去分辨两者
[42:05] Well, Bobbie’s got a big birthday today. 博比今天过生日
[42:07] Three years. Three years sober. 三年整 戒酒三年
[42:09] Yeah. 棒
[42:14] I’m so proud of you. 我太为你骄傲了
[42:15] Thanks, John. 谢谢 约翰
[42:20] Now, am I forgetting anybody? 我忘记谁了吗
[42:22] Does anybody got a year? Or six months? 有没有一年整的 或者半年的
[42:26] Well, now for the most important person in the room. 现在轮到屋子里最重要的人了
[42:27] Is, uh, anybody here a newbie? 有新来的吗
[42:32] Somebody got 24 hours? 有人戒酒24小时了吗
[42:37] Yeah. 有
[42:46] New to town, huh? 新搬来的
[42:48] Yeah, I, uh… 是的 我…
[42:49] Nothing personal. I delivered half the people in the room. 没别的意思 这屋子里有一半人是我接生的
[42:51] – Just new faces pop, that’s all. – This here is Dan Torrance. -只是看到了新面孔而已 -这位是丹·托伦斯
[42:54] He’s fresh off the bus. 刚乘大巴来的
[42:56] Fresh off the ground, by the look. 看样子也刚摔了一跤
[43:00] There’s no judgment here, brother. 这里不会评头论足 兄弟
[43:02] I mean, we’ve all been there. 我们都经历过
[43:04] – And worse, trust me. – Oh, yeah. -经历过更惨的 相信我 -是的
[43:06] Doc, he’s served our town most my life. 这位医生 我记事起他就在我们镇上工作
[43:09] – Delivered my baby brother. – Yeah. -我弟弟就是他接生的 -是的
[43:10] How is Frankie these days? 弗兰基最近怎么样
[43:13] Well, he’ll find his way back. 他会迷途知返的
[43:15] You know, he’s got a good heart under it all. 他内心深处是个好人
[43:17] Billy really tried with him. Well, we all did. 比利真的尽力帮他了 我们都尽力了
[43:21] Well, Billy, you know, 比利 要知道
[43:22] if you’re looking for a wing to climb under… 如果你需要一个可以避风的港湾
[43:24] I can’t say you’ll do any better than Billy Freeman here. 绝对找不到比比利·弗里曼更靠谱的了
[43:27] Thank you for your hospitality. I… 谢谢你的热情招待
[43:31] I’m a little, uh… 我有点
[43:33] I guess I’m not used to it. 我可能还是不习惯
[43:35] Well, you know we say, 你知道有句话
[43:36] “You can’t judge someone till you know their whole story.” “不了解来龙去脉 就不能妄加评判别人”
[43:39] You might think you understand, 你可能觉得自己明白
[43:40] – but you don’t. – You don’t. -但其实不明白 -不明白
[43:43] So, how are you today? All right? 你今天过得怎么样 还好吗
[43:44] Train’s still running. 小火车还在开
[43:46] That’s good to hear. 那挺好的
[43:48] You good? 你没事吧
[43:49] Yeah. Yeah. 没事 没事
[43:52] Well, good to know you, Dan. 很高兴认识你 丹
[43:53] – Yeah. – Come again. -我也是 -有空再来
[43:54] – Thanks. – Hope to see you again soon. -谢谢 -希望很快能再见面
[43:55] I’ll… I’ll come back, yeah. 我会再来的
[43:58] Really good man. He’s got a gift… 人特别好 他很有天赋
[44:01] Yeah. Hey, Billy, hang on. 是 比利 等下
[44:03] Hey, Doc. 医生
[44:06] Your watch. 你的手表
[44:09] You lost your watch. You were worried about the kid with, uh… 你的手表丢了 你当时担心那个孩子 得了
[44:12] Goocher’s. 古雪氏
[44:15] What? 什么
[44:16] The kid with Goocher’s or Gaucher’s. The bone thing. 得了古氏或者高氏的那个孩子 骨头的病
[44:24] Gaucher’s disease. 高雪氏症
[44:26] Right. 对
[44:27] You were washing your hands in the hospital bathroom 你在医院的洗手间洗手
[44:29] and you left it on the soap dispenser. 你把它放在洗手液旁边了
[44:34] Just check on the soap dispenser. 去看看洗手液旁边就行了
[44:36] – It’s good to meet you. – Yeah. -很高兴认识你 -好
[44:43] How did you know? 你是怎么知道的
[44:45] 约翰·道尔顿医生
[44:46] I wish I could say. 我也希望能说清楚
[44:50] Lucky guess. 碰巧猜到的
[44:54] My ass. 瞎说
[44:57] Intuition, I suppose. Like a feeling in my gut. Maybe a… 应该是直觉 直觉告诉我的
[45:02] A lucky guess. 碰巧猜中了
[45:04] What do you wanna do here? 你想在这里做什么
[45:08] What do you mean? 什么意思
[45:09] I mean here in Frazier. Why are you here? 我是说在弗雷泽 你为什么来这里
[45:13] And don’t bullshit me, Dan. 别跟我说套话 丹
[45:14] I’m prone to gut feelings of my own. 我更相信自己的直觉
[45:19] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我也说不好
[45:21] Something different than I’ve been doing. 做些跟我以前做的不一样的事
[45:26] Something better. 好一点的事
[45:29] Anything’s better, frankly. 老实说 做什么都比以前好
[45:31] You go to church? 你做礼拜吗
[45:33] Does it matter? 重要吗
[45:34] Do you believe in something? Something… 你有信仰吗 比你
[45:39] bigger than you? 更宏大的东西
[45:42] Our… Our beliefs don’t make us better people. 信仰不能让我们成为更好的人
[45:45] Our actions make us better people. 行动才能让我们成为更好的人
[45:50] So, Billy says you have orderly experience. 比利说 你有过做护工的经验
[45:53] That’s right. 是的
[45:54] You workin’ right now? 你现在有工作吗
[45:56] A few shifts at Teenytown. Helping with the train. 在迷你镇做零工 帮忙看小火车
[46:00] ‘Cause I do three days a week at Rivington House, the hospice. 我每周在利文顿临终安养院工作三天
[46:03] Good orderly is tough to find. 好的护工很难找
[46:05] Tougher to keep. 留住更难
[46:08] Do dying people bother you? 你害怕垂死的人吗
[46:10] No. 不怕
[46:12] We’re all dying. 我们都会死
[46:13] The world is one big hospice with fresh air. 这世界就是个空气清新的大型安养院
[47:08] Well, hi there. 你好啊
[47:11] – How long was I… – Oh, few days. -我睡了多久… -几天
[47:16] You said it didn’t hurt. 你说不会疼的
[47:20] Doesn’t now, does it? 现在不疼了 对吧
[47:22] Felt like I was dying. 当时感觉我要死了
[47:25] I know. 我知道
[47:27] You did. 你确实死了
[47:31] You brought me back. 你把我复活了
[47:32] You’ll feel better when you eat. 等你吃了东西就会好受些
[47:34] Am I still human? 我还是人类吗
[47:37] Do you care? 你在乎吗
[47:39] ♪ It’s all forgotten now ♪
[47:39] It’s All Forgotten Now – Ray Noble and His Orchestra
[47:42] ♪ The trouble and the pain ♪
[47:44] ♪ Forgotten, Every word I said ♪
[47:49] ♪ Every tear you shed ♪
[47:53] ♪ We’re still in love ♪
[47:59] There you go. 好了
[48:04] What is it? 怎么了
[48:07] You’re scared of me. 你怕我
[48:13] We love you more than anything in the world. 我们爱你胜过世界上的一切
[48:18] You hear me? 明白吗
[48:21] Anything. 胜过一切
[48:25] Goodnight, my heart. 晚安 亲爱的
[49:11] Let him be. 别去烦他
[49:14] Azreel, leave him be. 阿兹里 别烦他
[49:26] Azzie? 阿兹
[49:29] Azzie, come on. 阿兹 过来
[49:31] Come on. Azzie. 过来 阿兹
[49:34] Doc. 医生
[49:36] That you, Doc? 是你吗 医生
[49:38] No, I’m not a doctor. 不 我不是医生
[49:40] Do you want me to get you a doctor? 需要我帮你叫医生过来吗
[49:42] The cat’s on my bed. 猫到我的床上来了
[49:44] I’ll move her. 我把它弄走
[49:45] No. 不
[49:47] I knew she would be. 我知道它会来
[49:49] That cat always seems to know… 这只猫似乎一直都知道
[49:55] when it’s time. 大限是什么时候
[49:58] – I guess it’s time. – No. -我猜大限到了 -不
[50:01] It’s just Azzie being a silly old cat. 阿兹就是一只傻乎乎的猫
[50:03] Nope. 不
[50:06] Been that way ever since I got here. 自从我来到这里就一直这样
[50:09] The cat knows 这只猫知道
[50:11] when it’s time to go to sleep. 什么时候该长睡不醒了
[50:14] Everybody knows that. 大家都知道
[50:17] I’m gonna die. 我要死了
[50:30] Yes. 是的
[50:32] Let me get you someone. 我帮你叫人来
[50:33] No. 不
[50:36] Known it was comin’. 知道大限到了
[50:41] Doesn’t make it less scary. 不代表就不感到害怕了
[50:43] Yeah. 是的
[50:45] But maybe it’s just like you say, 但也许就像你说的
[50:47] just going to sleep. 只是睡过去了
[50:50] I mean, there’s nothing scary. It’s just sleeping. 没什么好怕的 只是睡着了
[50:53] You’re a strange type of doctor. 你真是奇怪的医生
[50:56] – I told you, I’m not a doctor. – Oh, I think you are. -我说过了 我不是医生 -我觉得你是
[51:01] Doctor Sleep. 睡梦医生
[51:03] Doc, I am so scared it’s gonna hurt, or be dark, 医生 我怕会疼 会很黑
[51:07] or… or be nothing at all. And I don’t wanna… 或者会化为虚无 我不想…
[51:10] Nothing to be scared of. 没什么好怕的
[51:12] Just going to sleep. 只是睡着而已
[51:15] Finally, true, restful sleep. 终于能真正安宁地睡着
[51:24] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[51:27] Thank you, Doc. 谢谢你 医生
[51:30] Look, I shouldn’t be here. Let me go get you some… 我不应该在这里 我去帮你叫…
[51:33] No, no, no. 不 不用
[51:34] You’re exactly where you should be. 你恰恰应该在这里
[51:40] Exactly. 就在这里
[51:46] I see my wife. 我看见我的妻子了
[52:34] 你好
[52:57] 你好
[53:45] 第三章
[53:47] 小间谍
[54:14] Dan, alcoholic. 我是丹 我酗酒
[54:15] 八年后
[54:16] Hi, Dan. 你好 丹
[54:17] I’m not much of a speech guy. 我不是一个善于言辞的人
[54:20] I just thought I’d hold the chip and 我觉得我应该握着这个纪念章
[54:23] talk about whatever popped up. 想到什么说什么
[54:26] So, here I am. 我站在了这里
[54:31] And I’m thinkin’ about my dad. 我想到了我爸
[54:35] I saw a chip like this in his hand once. 我有一次见过他手里拿着这样的纪念章
[54:39] A couple months before he died. 就在他去世前的几个月
[54:41] Five month chip, I’m pretty sure. 五个月纪念章 我很确定
[54:47] He hurt me once when he was drunk. 有一次他喝醉后伤害了我
[54:51] Broke my arm. 弄断了我的胳膊
[54:53] Then he dried right out. 然后他就戒酒了
[54:58] He died when I was five, so the only way I got to know him, 我五岁时他去世了 所以我了解他的唯一方式
[55:02] really got to know him, was when I went dark. 真正了解他的方式 就在我堕落的时候
[55:06] When I… When I drank to dull the… 我喝得天昏地暗的时候
[55:11] or, uh… 或者
[55:13] whenever I wanted to break someone’s face, 我想要暴打别人的时候
[55:15] ’cause the drinking and the temper and the anger, 因为喝酒 发脾气以及愤怒
[55:20] those things in me were his. 都是他遗传给我的
[55:22] And they were all I could know of him. 这些是我对他的全部了解
[55:27] But now, well, now I get to know him a little different… 但是现在 我对他的了解有所不同
[55:30] ’cause he also stood in a room like this once… 因为他也曾站在这样的一个房间里
[55:36] wanting to get well for me and my mom. 希望为了我和我妈好起来
[55:42] And he held the chip in his hand 他手里握着这样的纪念章
[55:45] and the chip said five months, 上面写着五个月
[55:47] and on that day, he… 在那天 他…
[55:49] Before it all… 在一切发生之前
[55:53] Well, on that day, all he wanted in the world 那天 他最大的愿望
[55:55] was to stand where I’m standing now. 就是站在我今天所站的位置
[55:59] And here I am, so 而我做到了 所以
[56:02] thank you for us both, I guess. 谢谢大家给我们两个的机会
[56:06] This is for Jack Torrance. 这个也是杰克·托伦斯的
[56:27] Hey, Charlie. 查理
[56:32] Doc? 医生
[56:36] Guess I don’t need to ask why you’re here at this hour. 看来我不需要问你为什么这个时候来
[56:43] Do you have pain? 你疼吗
[56:45] Do you want me to get Claudette to bring you a pill? 要我去找克劳戴特给你拿药吗
[56:49] Pill won’t matter. 药没用了
[56:52] I heard about these house calls. 我听说过你的上门服务
[56:57] What a visit from Doctor Sleep really is. 睡梦医生来拜访的真实原因
[57:04] So, what do you see, Doc? 你都看到了什么 医生
[57:14] I see your twin sons. 我看到了你的双胞胎儿子
[57:17] Four years old. 四岁
[57:19] Can you see them? 你能看到他们吗
[57:21] I do. 能
[57:24] Farmall tractor. 法尔毛拖拉机
[57:26] A striped umbrella over the seat. 座位上有一把条纹雨伞
[57:29] Five years old, 五岁
[57:32] pulling a red wagon. 拉着红色的小车
[57:36] Lord, look at that. 主啊 快瞧瞧
[57:40] Like a deck of cards. 就像一副纸牌
[57:42] All out of order. 全部按序排列
[57:45] I’m not scared of hell, Doc. 我并不害怕地狱 医生
[57:51] Uh, I lived a decent life. 我度过了体面的一生
[57:56] I don’t think there is such a place anyway. 再说我觉得并没有地狱
[57:59] I guess I’m scared… 我猜我只是害怕
[58:03] there’s nothing. 化为虚无
[58:07] There was nothing before. 从虚无中出生
[58:11] So, what if there’s nothing after? 万一 死后也是虚无呢
[58:18] We don’t end, Charlie. 生命没有终点 查理
[58:21] I know that for certain. 我非常确定
[58:23] I don’t know much else… but 其他的东西我了解不多 但是
[58:26] I know that we don’t end. 我知道生命没有终点
[58:33] Blueberries. 蓝莓
[58:35] I can taste blueberries my mother used to grow. 我能尝到我妈妈从前种的蓝莓
[58:40] Can you taste them? 你能尝到吗
[58:42] Yeah, I can. 我尝到了
[58:46] And I can hear Frank on your old radio. 我还能听到你那台老收音机里放着法兰克的歌
[58:49] The one you used to have on your workbench next to your tools. 你总是把它放在工具台上 摆在工具旁边
[58:53] ♪ Come fly with me ♪ ♪ 和我一起翱翔 ♪
[58:56] ♪ Let’s fly, let’s fly away ♪ ♪ 一起翱翔 飞到远方 ♪
[59:00] ♪ If you can use Some exotic booze ♪ ♪ 如果想要喝到异域的琼浆 ♪
[59:04] ♪ There’s a bar in far Bombay ♪ ♪ 在遥远的孟买有一家酒吧 ♪
[59:08] ♪ Come fly with me ♪ ♪ 和我一起翱翔 ♪
[59:10] ♪ Let’s fly, let’s fly… ♪ ♪ 一起翱翔 ♪
[59:15] ♪ Away ♪ ♪ 飞到远方 ♪
[59:24] 早上好
[59:27] Been a minute, little pen pal. 好久不见 笔友
[59:39] 上学
[59:44] Abra? School. 阿布拉 该上学了
[59:48] Fine, I know. 好 我知道
[1:00:08] Hey, Gramps, you seen Rosie? 大爷 看到萝西了吗
[1:00:10] Watchtower. 瞭望塔
[1:00:14] You feelin’ okay? 你还好吗
[1:00:16] Peachy keen. 好得不得了
[1:00:40] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰你了
[1:00:41] Any luck? 有收获吗
[1:00:43] Gettin’ closer. 快了
[1:00:45] He’s somewhere in Iowa, I think. 我觉得他应该在爱荷华
[1:00:48] We’ll all take a nice long road trip once I’m sure I’ve found him. 找到他后 我们就要开始长途公路旅行
[1:00:55] Until I do, we… 在我找到他之前 我们
[1:00:57] You gotta open a canister, Rosie. 你得开一个罐子 萝西
[1:01:00] We took steam six months ago, Crow. 我们六个月前吸过灵气 乌鸦
[1:01:02] Six months is nothing. 六个月算不了什么
[1:01:04] That kid in Delaware wasn’t so steamy 特拉华州那孩子灵气不够强
[1:01:06] and it’s already showing. 而且已经开始显现了
[1:01:08] You see Grampa Flick’s hair, yeah? 你看到弗力克大爷的头发了吗
[1:01:10] Yeah. 看到了
[1:01:11] I don’t think he’s well. 我觉得他状态不太好
[1:01:13] Grampa Flick hasn’t been well since Nixon was in office. 尼克松执政的时候弗力克大爷就不太好了
[1:01:15] I know. 我知道
[1:01:17] But we need to eat. All of us. 但是我们需要进食 所有人都需要
[1:01:22] Are the canisters low? 罐子不够了吗
[1:01:24] ‘Course not. 当然不是
[1:01:25] Just no need to waste one if you’re close to the kill. 马上就能猎杀了 没必要再浪费一个
[1:01:31] Rosie. 萝西
[1:01:32] I might need it just to find him. 我可能需要进食才能找到他
[1:01:38] There used to be more steam in the world, you know? 以前世界上的灵气比现在要多
[1:01:40] Oh, don’t be daft. Come on. 别傻了 得了吧
[1:01:42] That’s like when rubes say, 正如凡人们说的
[1:01:43] “50 years ago, people used to be more neighborly.” “五十年前 邻里之前友好得多”
[1:01:46] But it’s true, Rosie. 但这是事实 萝西
[1:01:47] There’s less steam out there, and it’s weaker, too. 世界上的灵气越来越少 也越来越微弱
[1:01:50] I don’t know if it’s their cell phones or diets 我不知道是因为他们的手机还是饮食
[1:01:52] or their Netflix or what, 又或是电视剧什么的
[1:01:53] but I am not picking up many scents these days, 我最近都感觉不到他们了
[1:01:55] and the ones that I do, Rosie, are just not that… 即使我能感受到 萝西 也没有那么…
[1:01:57] I’ll open a canister tonight to tide everyone over. 今晚我开一个罐子帮大家度过难关
[1:01:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:07] – You know it, Rosie. – I know what? -你知道吗 萝西 -知道什么
[1:02:09] It’s why you’re up here every day. 这就是你每天都到这上面来的原因
[1:02:10] It’s why you’re always up here no matter what you tell the others. 无论你对大家怎么说 你每天都会上来
[1:02:14] The world’s not as steamy 这世界灵气不再充裕
[1:02:16] and you are looking for a whale. 你在寻找一个灵气强大的人
[1:03:02] 爱荷华州 阿代尔
[1:03:07] Oh, watch this kid. Number 19. 你看那个孩子 十九号
[1:03:09] That kid is a natural. 那孩子是个天才
[1:03:11] He hits the ball every time. 他每次都能击中球
[1:03:13] Like he can read the pitcher’s mind. 就像能看透投手的想法一样
[1:03:16] Is that right? 是吗
[1:03:25] See? You watch, one of these days, one of those talent scouts 看见了吧 早晚有一天 会有球探
[1:03:28] is gonna get wind of Brad there. You watch. 听说这个布莱德 你就等着瞧吧
[1:03:53] Hey, 19, 你好啊 十九号
[1:03:55] just saw your game. 刚才看了你的比赛
[1:03:58] You are ready for the majors. 你已经可以参加职业联赛了
[1:04:00] – Well played. – Thanks. -打得真漂亮 -谢谢
[1:04:02] Hey, you headin’ home? 你是要回家吗
[1:04:04] You wanna hop in? I’ll give you a ride. 上车吗 我载你一程
[1:04:07] No, it’s real close. 不用 挺近的
[1:04:09] I’m good. 不用了
[1:04:13] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:04:14] We’re friends. You wanna hop in. We’ll take you right home. 我们是朋友 你想上车 我们带你回家
[1:04:19] You can take me right home. 你可以带我回家
[1:04:21] You trust me. 你相信我
[1:04:24] I trust you. 我相信你
[1:05:00] No! No, please! No! 不不 求你了 不要
[1:05:14] No! Please let me go. 不 求你们放了我
[1:05:16] Please, I won’t tell. Please. Please! 我不会说出去的 求你们了
[1:05:22] Number 19. 十九号
[1:05:25] Kid, you were good. 孩子 你很出色
[1:05:27] No! 不
[1:05:33] No, please let me go. 求你们了 放我走吧
[1:05:36] I won’t tell. I won’t tell. Please. 我不会说出去的 求你们了
[1:05:39] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:05:40] Please. 求你们了
[1:05:50] Are you gonna hurt me? 你要伤害我吗
[1:05:53] Yes. 是的
[1:05:53] No! 不
[1:05:57] Pain purifies steam. 疼痛净化灵气
[1:05:59] Fear, too, so, you understand. 恐惧亦然 请你理解
[1:06:50] Stop! 住手
[1:07:01] Stop. 住手
[1:07:03] Stop. 住手
[1:07:05] Stop. 住手
[1:07:06] Stop! 住手
[1:07:09] Stop, monster. 住手 怪物
[1:07:18] Stop. Stop. 住手 住手
[1:07:20] What is it? 怎么了
[1:07:31] No! Stop! 不 住手
[1:07:40] Abra! Abra! 阿布拉 阿布拉
[1:07:42] Sweetie. Sweetheart, wake up. Wake up, sweetheart. 宝贝 宝贝醒醒 快醒醒 宝贝
[1:07:44] Abra, wake up! 阿布拉 醒醒
[1:07:45] – Abra! Abra! – Stop it! -阿布拉 阿布拉 -快住手
[1:07:56] Jesus. 天啊
[1:08:00] 红朗姆
[1:08:11] 谋杀
[1:08:30] 谁
[1:08:42] Okay. 好
[1:08:44] Okay. 好
[1:08:47] Okay. 好
[1:08:50] 棒球男孩
[1:09:36] Damn. I thought he had another few minutes in him. 该死 我以为他还能再撑几分钟
[1:09:43] Okay, ready? 准备好了吗
[1:09:58] They killed him. 他们杀了他
[1:10:01] They killed him. 他们杀了他
[1:10:08] It’s okay. 没事了
[1:10:11] 红朗姆
[1:10:17] 谋杀 谁 棒球男孩
[1:10:36] We had a looker. 刚刚有个窥视者
[1:10:42] Tonight? 今晚
[1:10:45] Yeah. 对
[1:10:47] Big steam? 灵气强吗
[1:10:49] Oh, honey, it was huge. 亲爱的 灵气极强
[1:10:53] Where? 在哪
[1:10:54] East Coast, I think. 应该是东海岸
[1:10:59] You’re saying someone looked in from 1,500 miles away? 你是说有人在2400公里之外窥视了我们
[1:11:05] Maybe further. 也许更远
[1:11:08] Boy or girl? 男孩还是女孩
[1:11:10] Girl, I think. 应该是女孩
[1:11:12] She was out of there so fast. 她很快就离开了
[1:11:15] But I swear, Crow Daddy, 但是我发誓 乌鸦老爹
[1:11:18] I haven’t felt power like that, 我从没感受到过这样的力量
[1:11:21] raw power like that 这样原始的力量
[1:11:23] in so long. 太久没有过了
[1:11:27] Then we need to look into it. 那我们需要调查一下
[1:11:30] – Sooner the better. – Yeah. -越快越好 -对
[1:11:32] Case her parents freak out, 万一吓到了她的父母
[1:11:34] send her to a psychiatrist. 送她去精神病院
[1:11:36] You know, they get her on pills, could ruin the steam. 医院会她吃药 灵气就被毁了
[1:11:39] Might muffle her just… 可能会抑制她…
[1:11:40] No, giving Paxil to this kid, 给这孩子吃帕罗西汀
[1:11:42] it’s like throwing a piece of Saran Wrap over a searchlight. 就像是在探照灯上包上保鲜膜
[1:11:46] I don’t know where she is, 我不知道她在哪
[1:11:48] but when she comes back, and she’ll be back, 等她下次再来 她一定会再来的
[1:11:52] oh, I’ll be ready, honey. 我会准备好的 亲爱的
[1:11:56] I’ll be ready. 我会准备好的
[1:12:12] 谋杀 谁 棒球男孩
[1:12:47] 希望你没事 你的朋友 丹
[1:12:59] Morning. 早上好
[1:13:01] Morning. 早上好
[1:13:03] Guess what. 你猜怎么着
[1:13:05] I made a new friend. 我交到新朋友了
[1:13:07] His name’s Dan. 他叫丹
[1:13:08] Yeah? At school? 是吗 学校的吗
[1:13:12] No. He doesn’t live here. 不 他不住在这
[1:13:14] I mean, he lives close. 他住得很近
[1:13:15] Frazier, I think. 应该是在弗雷泽
[1:13:17] No big deal. 没什么大不了的
[1:13:18] Abs, are you okay? 阿布 你还好吗
[1:13:21] Last night, I… 昨晚 我
[1:13:22] I’m okay. 我没事
[1:13:24] Sorry about that. 昨晚的事很抱歉
[1:13:25] I know that head of yours is like a radio sometimes. 我知道你的脑子有时候就像无线电
[1:13:29] And you pick up some weird stations. 你会收听到一些奇怪的频道
[1:13:33] Nothing weird like that. 没什么奇怪的
[1:13:35] Not anymore. 不会再发生了
[1:13:46] My God. 天呐
[1:13:47] I’ve gotta study. If I don’t study… 我得学习 不学习的话
[1:13:50] Running play. Hand-off to 11 and… 跑阵 传给十一号然后
[1:13:54] Coach is gonna kill me if I don’t get these. 记不住的话教练会杀了我的
[1:13:57] Why doesn’t he like me? 他为什么不喜欢我
[1:13:59] My hair? I should change my hair. 因为头发吗 我应该换个发型
[1:14:01] The freak is staring at me again. 那个怪胎又盯着我看了
[1:14:03] What is she staring at? 她看什么看
[1:14:04] Freak. 怪胎
[1:14:27] 失踪儿童 布莱德利·特雷弗
[1:14:45] Hey, Abba-doo. 阿布宝贝
[1:14:46] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[1:14:48] School okay? 学校怎么样
[1:14:50] How’s the book? 书写得怎么样了
[1:14:52] Good. Yeah, going good. 很好 进展很顺利
[1:14:54] I’m writing about Charleston and Black Bottom. 我在写查尔斯顿舞和黑臀舞
[1:14:56] Yeah, it’s… 就像
[1:14:57] – It’s feeling like… – I’m going to start my homework. -感觉就像 -我要去写作业了
[1:15:01] Okay. Good. That’s good, sweetie. 好 好样的 宝贝
[1:15:04] Think Harvard in three years. 三年后准备考哈佛吧
[1:15:06] We’ll see. 到时候再说
[1:15:07] Yeah. We will see. 好 到时候再说
[1:15:25] 失踪儿童 布莱德利·特雷弗
[1:16:28] 禁止非法闯入 坎顿治安部令
[1:16:30] 拉美克工业 乙醇工厂 东北入口 关停待通知
[1:17:01] 拉美克工业 乙醇工厂 东北入口 关停待通知
[1:18:11] Thanks so much for shopping with us today. 非常感谢您的光临
[1:18:12] And remember, we’re always fresh, just for you. 我们总是为您提供新鲜的食材
[1:18:45] Well, hi there. 你好啊
[1:18:55] Get out! 出去
[1:18:58] Get out! Get out of my head! 出去 从我脑子里出去
[1:19:01] Get out! 出去
[1:19:12] – Ma’am, are you okay? – No! No. -女士 你还好吗 -别 别
[1:19:15] Yeah, I’m fine. 我没事
[1:19:18] I’m fine. 我没事
[1:19:26] Jesus. 我的天
[1:19:29] Danno? 丹
[1:19:31] Dan? Dan? 丹 丹
[1:19:32] Get up. Stand up, Dan. 起来 站起来 丹
[1:19:34] Come on, Danno. 起来 丹
[1:19:37] – What happened? – Well, you just dropped. -怎么回事 -你突然就倒下了
[1:19:40] Thought you was having a stroke. Who’s Tony? 还以为你中风了 托尼是谁
[1:19:44] What? 什么
[1:19:45] You kept saying, “Please help me, Tony.” 你一直在说 “请帮帮我 托尼”
[1:19:50] Well, I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[1:20:12] Rosie? 萝西
[1:20:25] We’ve got a problem. 我们有麻烦了
[1:20:27] – Talk to me. – The looker? -跟我说说 -那个窥视者
[1:20:29] Yeah, she found me again. 她又找到我了
[1:20:31] – How? – I don’t know. -怎么会 -我不知道
[1:20:32] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[1:20:34] We have to have her, Crow. We have to. 我们得抓到她 乌鸦 必须抓到
[1:20:38] Does she know who you are? Where we are? 她知道你是谁 我们在哪吗
[1:20:40] No, I don’t know. I don’t think… 不 我不知道 应该没有…
[1:20:42] That’s not the important… Look. 那不重要 听着
[1:20:44] – I said she’s huge steam, right? – Mm-hmm. -我说她的灵气很强 对吧 -嗯
[1:20:46] Yeah, it’s even bigger than that. 事实上比那还强
[1:20:49] I tried to turn around in her 我试图在她脑中与她对抗
[1:20:50] and she blew me out of her like I was nothing. 而她不费吹灰之力就把我赶了出来
[1:20:54] – Bullshit. – No. Never happened to me, ever. -胡说吧 -不 我从未有过这种遭遇
[1:20:56] I would have said that was impossible. 我以前会说这不可能
[1:21:00] Is she food or do we turn her? 我们是要吃了她 还是转化她
[1:21:03] We don’t turn her. 我们不转化她
[1:21:05] Rosie, are you sure? 萝西 你确定吗
[1:21:06] If she’s what you say she is, then… 如果她真如你所说 那…
[1:21:08] Then we don’t want anyone with that power in the Knot. 我们真结族里面不能允许有这种能力的人
[1:21:11] Jeez. Think about it. 天啊 好好想想
[1:21:20] What if she’s neither? 万一她都不是呢
[1:21:22] What do you mean? 什么意思
[1:21:23] I mean, we don’t kill her. 我们不杀她
[1:21:26] And we don’t turn her. 也不转化她
[1:21:29] Think of a cow. 想想如果是一头奶牛
[1:21:30] You butcher one, that gives you meat for a month. 杀了它 能吃一个月的肉
[1:21:35] Keep it alive, 让它活着
[1:21:38] take care of it, 好好照顾
[1:21:40] it gives you milk for years. 能喝几年的牛奶
[1:21:43] – Rosie, we’ve never tried that. – I know. -萝西 我们从没那么做过 -我知道
[1:21:45] Because a steam head is dangerous. 因为有灵气的头脑很危险
[1:21:47] You keep it alive, it could be dangerous. 让它活着 可能会有危险
[1:21:48] I know. The point… 我知道 重点…
[1:21:51] The point, Crow, 乌鸦 重点是
[1:21:54] is she’s the great white whale. 她就是我的大白鲸
[1:21:57] And I want her. 我要她
[1:22:00] I want her. 我要她
[1:22:03] I fucking want her. 我他妈要她
[1:22:08] 第四章
[1:22:10] 转化 世界
[1:22:16] Have a great day. 祝你今天愉快
[1:22:17] You, too. 你也是
[1:23:46] Hi. 你好
[1:23:58] Billy. 比利
[1:24:18] You can hear me. 你能听到我的声音
[1:24:19] Let’s use our outside voices, all right? 我们还是开口说话吧 好吗
[1:24:23] You tracked me down? 你追踪到了我
[1:24:24] It was easier than I thought. Like GPS, but in my head. 比我想得容易 像我大脑中有导航系统一样
[1:24:29] Look, I don’t mean any offense, but this day and age, 听着 我无意冒犯 但在如今
[1:24:34] a grown man sitting with a teenage girl on a park bench… 一个成年男子和一个小女孩坐在公园长椅上…
[1:24:36] I’m Abra Stone. And if anyone asks, you’re my uncle. 我是阿布拉·斯通 有人问起 你就是我叔叔
[1:24:40] Uncle Dan. 丹叔叔
[1:24:43] And that’s not even a lie. Not totally. 这也不是撒谎 不完全是
[1:24:47] We’re related in other ways. 我们在别的方面也算有关系
[1:24:49] You’re magic, like me. 你像我一样有魔法
[1:24:52] I don’t know about magic. 我不了解魔法
[1:24:55] I… 我…
[1:24:57] I always called it the shining. 我一直管它叫闪灵
[1:24:59] And, yeah, we both shine. 是的 我们都有闪灵能力
[1:25:01] Do your parents know? 你父母知道吗
[1:25:03] About my shine? 我的闪灵能力
[1:25:06] They’re scared of it, 他们害怕
[1:25:07] but they think it’s gone except for a few things. 但他们以为能力消失了 除了几件事
[1:25:09] Like, my mom sometimes asks me to help her 比如我妈妈有时会让我帮她
[1:25:12] find something she’s lost. 找她弄丢的东西
[1:25:14] Last month, it was her car keys. 上个月 是她的车钥匙
[1:25:15] She left them on my dad’s worktable in the garage. 她落在了车库里我爸爸的工作台上
[1:25:18] But they don’t talk about it. 但他们避而不谈
[1:25:21] Or if I use it, they look at me different. 如果我使用能力 他们会用异样的眼神看我
[1:25:24] Or not at all. 或者完全不看我
[1:25:26] Not for a whole day once. 有一次一整天都没看我
[1:25:28] Wouldn’t look me in the eyes. 不肯直视我的眼睛
[1:25:32] So, I try not to use it. 所以我尽力不去使用
[1:25:34] Because if people find out, 因为如果别人发现了
[1:25:37] “Eek, a freak.” You know? 会认为我是个怪胎 知道吧
[1:25:40] Sure you know. 你肯定知道
[1:25:42] You try not to use it, too. 你也尽力不去使用
[1:25:46] You’ve been trying a long time, 你已经坚持很久了
[1:25:49] and she couldn’t look you in your eyes either. 她也不肯直视你的眼睛
[1:25:57] When I was a kid, 我小时候
[1:25:57] I didn’t understand the shining. I called it “Tony.” 我不理解闪灵 我叫它”托尼”
[1:26:01] I thought he was my imaginary friend. 我以为他是我的幻想好友
[1:26:03] I thought you were my imaginary friend… 我以为你是我的幻想好友
[1:26:06] for a long time. 那样想了很久
[1:26:10] How many of us are out there? 我们这样的人有多少
[1:26:13] There’s a lot of people who have a little bit of shine, 很多人都有一点闪灵能力
[1:26:15] they don’t even know it. 他们自己都不知道
[1:26:17] They always seem to come home with flowers 他们总在妻子伤心时
[1:26:18] when their wives are sad, 正好带着花回家
[1:26:20] or they do well on the school test they didn’t study for. 或者没有复习就考得很好
[1:26:22] But I only met two or three people 但我一辈子也只认识
[1:26:24] in my whole life who knew they shined. 两三个知道自己有闪灵能力的人
[1:26:29] The baseball boy shined. 棒球男孩有闪灵能力
[1:26:31] His name was Bradley Trevor. 他叫布莱德利·特雷弗
[1:26:36] These people… 这些人
[1:26:38] they look like people anyway, they took him. 他们看起来都不像人 抓走了他
[1:26:42] And they ate him. 他们吃了他
[1:26:46] They ate his shine. 他们吃了他的闪灵
[1:26:48] You could feel it? 你可以感觉到吗
[1:26:51] And they could feel me, I think. 我觉得他们能感觉到我
[1:26:53] At least one of them did. A lady. 至少其中一位能 一位女士
[1:26:57] The lady with the hat. 戴帽子的女士
[1:27:00] I wanna find them, stop them, 我想找到他们 阻止他们
[1:27:03] because I think they’ve done this to a lot of other kids, too. 因为我觉得他们杀害过其他很多孩子
[1:27:08] So, I have to do something, right? 所以我得做些什么 对吧
[1:27:11] Why did you come here? 你为什么要来这里
[1:27:13] Why me? 为什么是我
[1:27:14] Because you can hear me. 因为你能听到我的声音
[1:27:16] You’d believe me. You shine, too. 你会相信我 你也有闪灵能力
[1:27:19] And they hurt people like us. 他们伤害我们这样的人
[1:27:23] I mean, what would you do? 你会怎么做
[1:27:28] If you could get something of his, 如果你能拿到他身上的东西
[1:27:29] if you could go to Iowa… 如果你能去爱荷华
[1:27:30] – Whoa, hang on. – I can help you find him. -等等 -我可以帮你找到他
[1:27:32] Then his parents would know where he was. 那样他的父母就能知道他的下落
[1:27:34] They could bury him right, at least. 至少可以好好埋葬他
[1:27:36] We could also get his glove. 我们还可以拿到他的手套
[1:27:38] If I can touch that glove, I can track them. 如果我能碰到手套 就可以追踪他们
[1:27:40] Easy. Easy. 等等 等等
[1:27:41] Because Barry the Chunk, I think that was his name, 因为大块头巴里 那人好像叫这个名字
[1:27:44] for a while, before they killed him, 他们杀死他之前的一段时间
[1:27:47] he was wearing it. 那人戴过他的手套
[1:28:00] Abra, go home. 阿布拉 回家去
[1:28:03] Think about your school. Think about your parents. 想想你的学业 想想你的父母
[1:28:05] Think about the rest of your life. 想想你的余生
[1:28:07] Don’t chase these people. 别追踪这些人
[1:28:09] Don’t aggravate them. 别激怒他们
[1:28:11] And whatever you do, don’t attract their attention. 无论如何 都不要吸引他们的注意力
[1:28:15] Don’t shine. 别使用闪灵能力
[1:28:16] Find something, anything… 想想办法 任何办法
[1:28:18] Well, almost anything, to stop that shine of yours. 差不多是任何办法吧 阻止你的闪灵
[1:28:22] Keep your head down, keep your shine down and hope to God 低调行事 掩藏你的闪灵 祈求上帝
[1:28:25] that these people or anything like them, 让那些人 或者类似的生物
[1:28:26] that they don’t see you. 不会发现你
[1:28:30] If they see you, they come back. 如果他们发现了你 他们会回来
[1:28:33] Abra, do you hear me? 阿布拉 你明白吗
[1:28:35] They come back. 他们会回来
[1:28:40] Keep your head down. Stay safe. 低调行事 注意安全
[1:28:44] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:28:58] Things were tough that year. 那年很不容易
[1:29:00] A lot of actors were out of work. 很多演员都失业了
[1:29:04] Hey, fellas. 大家好
[1:29:05] Here comes Elmer Fudd that big vaudeville star. 杂耍大明星埃尔默·福德来了
[1:29:07] What is it? 怎么了
[1:29:08] Oh, it’s nothing, Doc. 没事 医生
[1:29:11] It’s nothing. 没事
[1:29:13] Thinking about Dad. 想起爸爸了
[1:29:18] No, I’m not. 我没有
[1:29:20] You are. And you don’t want to. 你有 而且你不愿想起
[1:29:27] Don’t worry about me, Doc. 别担心我 医生
[1:29:30] I’m fine. 我没事
[1:29:33] We’re fine. 我们都没事
[1:30:13] Hey, Azzie. 阿兹
[1:30:27] You got your wires crossed tonight. 你今晚搞错了吧
[1:30:32] That room’s empty, Az. 那是个空房间 阿兹
[1:30:38] There’s no one in that room. 那房间里没人
[1:30:48] Whoa! Hang on, Doc. 等等 医生
[1:30:52] Dick. 迪克
[1:30:54] Oh, I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:30:56] I… I… I thought it was… 我…我还以为是…
[1:30:57] Thought I was from the Overlook. 以为我是眺望酒店里那些东西
[1:30:59] Almost locked me up. 差点把我锁起来
[1:31:02] Still getting visits from them old ghosts? 那些老鬼魂还来找你吗
[1:31:04] No, not for years. 没有 好几年都没来了
[1:31:06] Horace Derwent was the last one, 霍勒斯·德文特是最后一位
[1:31:07] confetti on his suit. 他的西装上都是五彩纸屑
[1:31:09] Said, “Great party, isn’t it?” 和我说 “派对很棒吧”
[1:31:12] Shit-eating grin on his face till I pulled out a box for him. 脸上挂着欠揍的笑容 直到我把他关进盒子
[1:31:15] That grin went fast. 他的笑容消失得很快
[1:31:18] Hey, it never occurred to me to ask you back then. 我过去一直都没想到要问你
[1:31:20] What happens to them in those boxes? 把他们关进盒子后会怎么样
[1:31:22] Do they die in there? 他们会死在里面吗
[1:31:24] Do you care? 你在乎吗
[1:31:29] I missed you. 我想你了
[1:31:30] Has it been a long time? 已经很久没见了吗
[1:31:33] Can’t tell. 我分不清
[1:31:35] This world is a dream of a dream to me now. 这个世界现在对我来说是一个梦中梦
[1:31:39] Eight years. Little more. 八年多一点
[1:31:42] Last time I saw you, 上次我见你时
[1:31:44] you was at the bottom. 你陷入了低谷
[1:31:47] You look better now. 现在看起来好多了
[1:31:49] Why are you here? 你为什么来这里
[1:31:51] I’m here because it all comes ’round. 我来这里是因为一切都是轮回
[1:31:55] Ka’s a wheel, Doc. 灵魂周而复始 医生
[1:31:59] You listen, son. 听好了 孩子
[1:32:00] It hurts to be here, so I’ll only say it once. 我来这里很痛苦 所以我只说一次
[1:32:04] These empty devils ever found you 如果那些空洞的恶魔
[1:32:07] when you was a tyke, 在你小时候找到了你
[1:32:09] if they’d even sniffed you, 只要他们嗅到你的一丝气息
[1:32:11] you’d be long dead. 你早就死了
[1:32:13] They’re on the land like a cancer on the skin. 他们就像是大地患上的癌症
[1:32:18] Once, they rode camels in the desert. 他们曾在沙漠里骑骆驼
[1:32:21] Once, they drove caravans across Eastern Europe. 也曾组织车队穿越东欧
[1:32:25] They eat screams, 他们以尖叫为食
[1:32:28] and drink pain, 以痛苦为饮
[1:32:30] and they’ve noticed that little girl. 他们已经注意到了那个小女孩
[1:32:34] They might kill her, 他们可能会杀了她
[1:32:37] might turn her, 可能会转化她
[1:32:40] or might keep her till she’s all used up, 或者养着她 直到她被榨干
[1:32:43] and that’d be worst of all. 那是最坏的情况
[1:32:45] You can’t let ’em. 你不能让他们得逞
[1:32:49] Why me? 为什么是我
[1:32:51] Because she found you. 因为她找到了你
[1:32:53] Because she showed up. Hell, Doc, why me? 因为她出现了 见鬼 医生 为什么是我
[1:32:57] You just walked on into my kitchen one day, 你也有一天突然走进我的厨房
[1:32:59] and I’m still on the hook. 到现在我都解脱不了
[1:33:01] What the hell am I supposed to do? 我到底该怎么做
[1:33:05] Get her what she asked for. 她要什么就给她
[1:33:10] You won’t see me again, Doc. 你不会再见到我了 医生
[1:33:13] This is my last dream. 这是我最后的梦
[1:33:21] It seems to me you grew up fine, son, 看来你成长为一个好人了 孩子
[1:33:25] but you still owe a debt. 但你还欠一笔债
[1:33:31] Pay it. 还清它
[1:33:47] God, damn it. What? 见鬼 什么事
[1:33:52] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[1:33:53] I told you, “No distractions.” Didn’t I? 我告诉过你”不许打扰我” 是不是
[1:33:57] Nothing to eat, nothing to drink. 不吃不喝
[1:33:58] Just peace, quiet, and meditation. 安宁平静地冥想
[1:34:02] I need all my wits for her tonight, Crow. 我今晚要集中精力对付她 乌鸦
[1:34:05] That’s why I’m here. I found something. 所以我才要来 我有发现
[1:34:13] 安尼斯顿发生小型地震
[1:34:16] “How small can an earthquake be? 最微弱的地震能有多微弱
[1:34:19] Pretty small, if the people of Richland Court, 安尼斯顿的里奇兰街在索科河中断
[1:34:22] a short Anniston street that 如果那里的居民可信
[1:34:23] dead-ends at the Saco River, are to be believed. 那么地震可以非常微弱
[1:34:26] Late Tuesday night, 周二深夜
[1:34:27] several residents of the street reported a tremor 这条街上几名居民称有地震
[1:34:30] that rattled windows, shook floors, 致使窗户作响 地板摇晃
[1:34:32] and sent glassware tumbling from the shelves. 架子上的玻璃器具滚落
[1:34:35] Although the Geological Survey Center in Wrentham 尽管伦瑟姆的地质监测中心
[1:34:39] reports there were no temblors in New England last Tuesday.” 报告上周二新英格兰地区没有地震”
[1:34:43] What do you think? 你怎么想
[1:34:45] I think, maybe. 我想 也许吧
[1:34:47] I’m not a hundred percent, but I’ll take fifty-fifty. 不能百分百确定 但有五成可能也不错
[1:34:51] If that’s actually her… 如果那真的是她
[1:34:52] Richland Court. 里奇兰街
[1:34:53] She did that, shook a whole street in New Hampshire… 真的是她摇动了新罕布什尔的整条街
[1:34:55] Having a place to actually focus on, 有一个可以集中调查的地方
[1:34:57] not just a town, but a street, 不是一个城镇 而是一条街
[1:34:59] is gonna make things a hell of a lot easier for me tonight. 会让我今晚容易得多
[1:35:03] Good catch. 查得好
[1:35:10] How you coming at her? 你要怎么对付她
[1:35:14] Well, she’ll be asleep. 到时候她睡着了
[1:35:17] I’ll just wanna look around, see if she is. 我探查一下 看看是不是她
[1:35:21] Plant some suggestions, like little worms. 植入一些暗示 如同小虫子
[1:35:25] Let them burrow. 让它们挖掘
[1:35:28] A hundred worms about her dear friends, the Knot. 一百条关于她亲爱的朋友 真结族的虫子
[1:35:33] And when we roll up, 等我们出现
[1:35:36] she’ll be so happy to see us, she’ll just hop right in the van. 她会高兴得迫不及待跳上车
[1:35:44] If she did this… 如果这是她干的
[1:35:46] really shook a whole street, 她真的摇动了整条街
[1:35:49] I think you should be careful. 你应该小心点
[1:35:51] She’s a little girl. 她只是个小女孩
[1:35:58] And you are the queen bitch of all time. 而你永远是最凶悍的女王
[1:36:01] I know. 我知道
[1:36:03] Just saying. 就是说说
[1:36:05] Be careful. 小心点
[1:36:33] Mom. 妈妈
[1:36:34] You feeling okay? 你感觉还好吗
[1:36:35] We missed you at dinner. 你没下来吃晚饭
[1:36:37] I’m okay. Just had a rough day. 我挺好 只是今天过得不顺
[1:36:45] I’m flying out to see momo in the morning. 我明早要坐飞机去看奶奶
[1:36:48] I’ll be back as soon as I can. 我会尽早回来
[1:36:51] Abs, is she… 阿布 她…
[1:36:57] Is she gonna pull through this time? 她这次能挺过去吗
[1:37:03] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:37:05] I hope so. 我希望能
[1:37:08] Tell her I love her. 告诉她我爱她
[1:39:53] Keep sleeping, princess. 接着睡 公主
[1:40:08] You rubes. 你们这些凡人
[1:40:12] Spend your whole lives making little boxes, 一辈子都在做小盒子
[1:40:15] little memories. 渺小的记忆
[1:40:18] Oh, you think they make you so rich. 你们以为这样就无比充实了
[1:40:21] You should see mine, kiddo. 你真该看看我的 孩子
[1:40:25] Oh, my mind’s a cathedral. 我的脑子就像个大教堂
[1:40:31] Well, hi there. 你好啊
[1:40:58] He said you’d come back. 他说你会回来的
[1:41:01] And you did. 你的确回来了
[1:41:04] Good. 很好
[1:41:06] No! 不
[1:41:08] Get back! Get back! 退后 退后
[1:41:12] You’re just a fucking child! 你只是个小孩
[1:41:22] Where are you? 你在哪里
[1:41:23] Where? Where did you…? Where…? 哪里 你在哪里 哪里
[1:41:24] What did you…? Where did you…? 你在哪里 你在哪里
[1:41:27] No. 不
[1:41:30] Get out! Get out! 出去 出去
[1:41:32] Get out! 出去
[1:42:19] Rose? 萝西
[1:42:20] Trap. 陷阱
[1:42:21] Trap. 陷阱
[1:42:23] What the hell happened? 发生了什么
[1:42:24] – Little bitch set a trap for me. – Oh, my God. Your hand. -那小贱人给我设了个陷阱 -老天 你的手
[1:42:28] Rose! Rose, calm down. 萝西 萝西 冷静
[1:42:29] We know where she is now, right? Now we know. 我们知道她在哪里了 对吗 我们现在知道了
[1:42:31] She was in my head! 她刚刚在我脑子里
[1:42:33] – What? – Stealing! -什么 -偷东西
[1:42:34] What does she know? 她知道了什么
[1:42:36] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[1:42:37] – How much does she… – I don’t know! -她知道了多少… -我不知道
[1:42:41] – I don’t know… – There’s a problem. -我不知道 -出了个问题
[1:42:42] Not now! 现在不行
[1:42:43] Grampa Flick… 弗力克大爷
[1:42:45] I think he’s cycling. 他开始循环了
[1:42:52] Uncle Dan! Uncle Dan, I hurt her. 丹叔叔 丹叔叔 我伤到她了
[1:42:55] I really hurt her. 我真的伤到她了
[1:42:56] I hurt her and she deserved it 我伤到她了 她活该
[1:42:58] and that’s not the best part. The best part is… 这还不是最棒的 最棒的是…
[1:42:59] The best part is I got in her head. I got in her head. 最棒的是我进入了她的脑子 我进入了她的脑子
[1:43:03] – Uncle Dan? Are you there? – Oh, God, Abra. -丹叔叔 你听到了吗 -天呐 阿布拉
[1:43:05] Can you hear me? 你能听到吗
[1:43:06] What have you done? 你做了什么
[1:43:24] Just talk to the kid. 跟那孩子聊聊吧
[1:43:27] If we’re gonna do this, then let’s do this. 如果我们要做的话 那就豁出去了
[1:43:32] Hi, Abra. 你好 阿布拉
[1:43:37] I can hear you. 我听得到
[1:43:43] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:43:45] You will. 你会明白的
[1:43:48] I thought we lived forever. 我以为我们永生不死
[1:43:51] Did someone promise you that, Andi? 有人跟你这么保证过吗 安蒂
[1:43:54] Did someone say you’re immortal? 有人说过你不朽不灭吗
[1:43:57] I said, “Live long, eat well.” 我说的是”长生不老 吃得好”
[1:44:02] We can live long, very long. 我们能活得很久 非常久
[1:44:04] And we do, 我们的确如此
[1:44:06] most of us. 绝大多数如此
[1:44:07] But we haven’t been eating well. 但我们吃得不好
[1:44:11] Not for a long time. 很长时间了
[1:44:14] Rosie, he’s going. 萝西 他不行了
[1:44:17] Rosie. 萝西
[1:44:24] Yes, love? 怎么 亲爱的
[1:44:26] I’m scared. 我害怕
[1:44:28] No, you’re not. 不 你不害怕
[1:44:31] You watched empires rise and fall. 你目睹过王朝的兴衰
[1:44:36] Cheered the gladiators in Rome. 在罗马为角斗士喝彩
[1:44:39] Sailed across oceans, 扬帆大海
[1:44:41] to new worlds, 驶向新世界
[1:44:43] while you fed on kings, and princes, and popes. 你曾猎食国王 王子 教皇
[1:44:50] They wrote myths of you, 人们书写你的传说
[1:44:52] and made statues, 为你塑雕像
[1:44:55] and they trembled in their villages, and beds, 他们在村庄里 被窝里
[1:44:59] and skyscrapers. 摩天大楼里战栗
[1:45:03] So, no… 所以
[1:45:06] you’re not scared. 你不害怕
[1:45:10] You’re a king… 你是王
[1:45:13] and you eat fear. 你以恐惧为食
[1:46:07] Hey, bro. 兄弟
[1:46:08] You know, it’s 4:00 a.m. 现在是凌晨四点
[1:46:10] You’ve always seen me, Billy. 你和我朝夕相处 比利
[1:46:12] You have a good sense about people, is that fair to say? 你看人很准 这么说对吗
[1:46:16] Yeah, what… 对 怎么…
[1:46:16] You think I’m an honest man? A good man? 你认为我诚实吗 是好人吗
[1:46:19] I do, I do. Dan, I… 是 是 丹 我…
[1:46:20] I need your help. 我需要你帮忙
[1:46:22] The first thing I need is for you to listen to a story 首先需要你听我讲个故事
[1:46:23] and try harder than you’ve ever tried to believe me. 并且尽你所能去相信我
[1:46:43] How’s it going? 如何
[1:46:47] Shouldn’t you be getting ready for school? 你不是该准备上学了吗
[1:46:48] Yeah, but I wanted to tag along. 是 但我想跟着
[1:46:51] How long have you been driving? 你开了多久了
[1:46:53] A few hours or so. 几个小时吧
[1:46:54] We should get there tonight. Late. 我们今天夜里应该能到
[1:46:59] Who’s that? 那是谁
[1:47:00] He’s my friend. 他是我朋友
[1:47:03] Maybe my best friend. 也许是我最好的朋友
[1:47:06] You should’ve seen her face. 你应该看看她的脸
[1:47:08] She was scared, Uncle Dan. 她害怕了 丹叔叔
[1:47:10] Scared like all those kids were scared. 就像那些孩子一样害怕
[1:47:11] All those kids she’s killed. 那些被她杀害的孩子
[1:47:13] She was so mad and so scared that I got in. 我的侵入让她既愤怒又恐惧
[1:47:16] That was a new trick. 那是个新招数
[1:47:18] I’ve never done that before. 我以前从来没那么做过
[1:47:20] Yeah, me neither. What was it like? 我也没做过 那是什么感觉
[1:47:22] Like a library. 像个图书馆
[1:47:24] I guess we’re all libraries inside. 我猜我们内心都是图书馆
[1:47:27] How’d you do it? 你怎么做的
[1:47:29] Like this. Just a little push. 就像这样 轻轻一推
[1:47:36] Abra! 阿布拉
[1:47:37] Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry! 对不起 对不起 对不起
[1:47:44] – I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. – It’s okay. -对不起 我不是故意的 -没事
[1:47:48] What were all those boxes? 那些盒子都是什么
[1:47:50] Nothing. 没什么
[1:47:51] Liar. 说谎
[1:47:55] When I was a kid, 我小的时候
[1:47:57] younger than you, I bumped into something like these things 比你还小的时候 我遇到了类似这样的东西
[1:48:00] that ate like they do. 像他们一样吃人的东西
[1:48:04] Only it wasn’t a person, it was a place. 只不过那不是人 是个地方
[1:48:07] They closed it down after and let it rot. 后来他们封锁了那里 荒废了
[1:48:12] But the things that lived there, they… 但住在那里的东西 他们…
[1:48:16] Don’t go poking around in there again. 别再去那里乱转了
[1:48:19] Okay, I won’t. I promise. 好 我不去了 我保证
[1:48:34] We’re almost ready. We’re just loading up. 我们快准备好了 正在装车
[1:48:37] Good. 好
[1:48:38] Get the caravan on the road 开车上路
[1:48:39] and we’ll have her in a day or two. 我们一两天内就能抓到她
[1:48:41] I don’t think you should come, Rosie. 我觉得你不该去 萝西
[1:48:45] The fuck did you just say? 你他妈说什么
[1:48:46] She tagged you. 她瞄上了你
[1:48:48] She got in your head. 她进入过你的脑子
[1:48:49] Yeah, it won’t happen again. 对 那不会再发生了
[1:48:50] And who knows how much she got to before you kicked her out. 谁知道你把她赶出去前她摸清了多少
[1:48:53] She’s mine, Crow. 她是我的 乌鸦
[1:48:54] Right now, as far as we know, 现在 据我们所知
[1:48:55] you are the only one of us she could track. 你是我们中她唯一可以追踪的人
[1:48:58] Now, if she sees you coming, 如果她看到你要去了
[1:49:00] she could run 她可能会逃跑
[1:49:02] or set another trap. 或者再设一个陷阱
[1:49:05] I will knock her out cold. 我会弄晕她
[1:49:08] One of our assets from the NSA gave me the good stuff. 我们在国家安全局的人给我弄了好货
[1:49:11] Put her out without chance of an overdose. 能放倒她 不会有药物过量的风险
[1:49:14] I’ll head south. I’ll circle around. 我往南去 兜一圈
[1:49:17] I’ll come at her from a different direction. 从另一个方向袭击她
[1:49:19] I should be there. 我应该去的
[1:49:20] You know I’m right about this. 你知道我说得对
[1:49:26] Okay. 行
[1:49:29] I’ll leave Andi here with you, if you want. 你想要的话 我可以让安蒂留下陪你
[1:49:31] No, no, you’ll need your strength, all of you. 不 你们需要全部的战力
[1:49:34] If she pulls a trick on you, 如果她对你们耍花招
[1:49:36] stay together. 待在一起
[1:49:38] Yeah? 好吗
[1:49:40] But I got some tricks of my own. 但我也有自己的招数
[1:49:49] Hey, I think we’re here. 我想我们到了
[1:49:53] Okay. 好
[1:49:55] I’ll see if I can get her. 看看能不能联系上她
[1:49:58] Abra? 阿布拉
[1:50:01] 拉美克工业 乙醇工厂 东北入口 关停待通知
[1:50:01] That’s the sign. Pull around back. 就是那个标牌 绕去后面
[1:50:04] She says to pull around back. 她说绕去后面
[1:50:05] And I’ll tell you when to stop. 我会告诉你在哪停
[1:50:06] She’ll tell us when to stop. 她会告诉我们在哪停
[1:50:15] I gotta tell you, Danno, 老实说 丹
[1:50:16] I don’t know whether I hope you’re right or wrong about this. 我不知道我希望你是对的还是错的
[1:50:19] I mean, if you’re wrong, my friend is crazy. 如果你是错的 那我朋友疯了
[1:50:23] I mean, full-blown, mental breakdown, 彻头彻尾地疯了
[1:50:27] imaginary-monsters- killing-imaginary-kids 幻想的怪物杀害幻想的小孩
[1:50:31] bonkers. 疯了
[1:50:32] But, you know, I… I can work with that. 不过…这我可以接受
[1:50:36] If you’re right, though… 但如果你是对的…
[1:50:37] I know. 我知道
[1:50:39] It’s much worse. 那就更糟了
[1:50:55] You should go home. 你应该回家去
[1:50:56] What? 什么
[1:50:58] No, not you. 不 不是说你
[1:51:01] I can handle it. 我能应付
[1:51:02] No. We’ll take it from here. 不 接下来就交给我们
[1:51:08] Okay, it’s just us. 好 只有我们了
[1:51:26] You smell that? 你闻到了吗
[1:51:30] Used to hunt. I ever tell you that? 我以前打过猎 跟你说过吗
[1:51:33] No. 没有
[1:51:34] Deer. 猎鹿
[1:51:36] This one summer, 有个夏天
[1:51:38] I clipped this buck. 我打伤了一头公鹿
[1:51:40] I was tracking it for two days. 我追了它两天
[1:51:43] I got the shot, clipped him. 射中了 打伤了它
[1:51:46] He ran off, I went after. 它跑了 我去追
[1:51:48] Figured he wasn’t gonna last long. 以为它不会坚持多久
[1:51:54] Then he vanished. 然后它消失了
[1:51:55] Just up and evaporated. 就那么失去踪影
[1:51:58] Not a trace. Truly baffling. 毫无痕迹 真的莫名其妙
[1:52:04] Five days later, 五天后
[1:52:05] I’m trying a different spot, miles away. 我在另一个地方打猎 隔了好几公里
[1:52:08] I come around looking for a spot for a blind… 我在那里找掩蔽的地方
[1:52:13] then I smelled him. 然后我闻到了它
[1:52:16] Smelled him. 闻到了它
[1:52:19] Found that buck 找到了那头公鹿
[1:52:21] holed up to a hollow trunk, 躲在一个中空的树干里
[1:52:24] dead for days. 死了好几天
[1:52:27] The smell… 那气味…
[1:52:29] Never hunted a day since. 从那以后我再不打猎
[1:52:35] This is the same smell. 这是同样的气味
[1:52:53] Billy. 比利
[1:53:14] Oh, my God! 老天
[1:53:24] Fuck. 操
[1:53:48] Fuck. 操
[1:53:49] Fuck, Danno. What the fuck? 操 丹 什么鬼
[1:53:52] They didn’t even bury him deep. They buried him shallow. 他们甚至没有好好埋葬他 埋得很浅
[1:53:54] I’m sorry, Billy. 抱歉 比利
[1:53:57] What did you get us into? 你把我们卷入什么事里了
[1:54:03] 第五章
[1:54:05] 小戏法
[1:54:07] The people who did that… 杀害他的那些人
[1:54:09] They’re not people. 他们不是人
[1:54:11] No. No, they ain’t. 不 他们不是
[1:54:14] Anyone do that to a little boy, 会这样伤害一个小男孩的人
[1:54:17] they ain’t people. 都不是人
[1:54:19] Did you get it? 你们找到了吗
[1:54:21] Yeah, we got it. 找到了
[1:54:22] Is she back? 她回来了吗
[1:54:24] We’re heading back to you. We’ll be back in the morning. 我们正在往你那里赶 早上就到
[1:54:26] We got a stop to make. 我们中途要停一下
[1:54:29] I need you to show your parents what’s happening. 我需要你给你父母看看发生的事
[1:54:32] No. 不要
[1:54:33] – Yeah. – No. They almost think I’m normal. -要的 -不 他们几乎以为我正常了
[1:54:36] If I tell them, they’ll… 如果我告诉他们 他们会…
[1:54:37] Rose’ll go through them to get to you. 萝西会通过他们对付你
[1:54:39] You know that, don’t you? 你知道的 不是吗
[1:54:41] She’ll cut them down without a second thought. 她会毫不迟疑杀死他们
[1:54:43] And she’s coming, Abra. 而她要来了 阿布拉
[1:54:45] They need to know. 他们需要知道
[1:54:52] So, what’s this stop we gotta make? 我们要在哪里停一下
[1:54:54] You still got those old deer rifles? 你还留着猎鹿的步枪吗
[1:55:14] You’re Uncle Dan? 你是丹叔叔吗
[1:55:15] – The fuck you think you are? – Sir… -你以为你是谁 -先生
[1:55:18] She is 13 years old! 她才十三岁
[1:55:19] Abra, I told you to show him. 阿布拉 我告诉过你要给他看看
[1:55:20] – I told him. – Well, that’s not the same. -我告诉他了 -那不一样
[1:55:21] I’m gonna kick your ass before I call the police, huh? 我要痛揍你一顿 然后报警
[1:55:23] No, no, no. Abra. 不不不 阿布拉
[1:55:24] Now, don’t you say her name. 别叫她的名字
[1:55:26] Abra… 阿布拉
[1:55:42] I’m sorry, Mr. Stone. I am a friend. 对不起 斯通先生 我是你们的朋友
[1:55:45] Everything she told you is true. 她告诉你的事都是真的
[1:55:50] What the hell is happening? 到底发生了什么
[1:55:52] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:55:54] Abra needs to show you something. 阿布拉需要给你看点东西
[1:55:56] I saw the boy. 我看到了那个男孩
[1:55:57] I saw his body. 我看到了他的尸体
[1:55:59] It’s all true. 都是真的
[1:56:00] Probably, your friend here put him there. 很可能是你这个朋友把他埋在那里的
[1:56:04] You think about that? 你想过吗
[1:56:05] Not for long, I didn’t. 没想太久
[1:56:07] Mr. Stone, your daughter is special. 斯通先生 你的女儿很特别
[1:56:09] Don’t talk about her. 不准谈论她
[1:56:10] I think you know that. Deep down. 我想你内心深处知道
[1:56:14] She knows what happened to that little boy, 她知道那个小男孩出了什么事
[1:56:17] and she knows who did it. 她还知道是谁干的
[1:56:20] Show him. 给他看看
[1:56:25] I’m sorry, Daddy. 对不起 爸爸
[1:56:27] I really didn’t want to. 我真的不想
[1:56:29] Didn’t want to what? 不想做什么
[1:56:49] No, thanks. 不用 谢谢
[1:56:50] No. 不用
[1:57:00] Those people… 那些人
[1:57:03] they know about my daughter? 他们知道我女儿的能力吗
[1:57:05] They do. 知道
[1:57:07] And sooner or later, they’re coming. 而且他们迟早会来
[1:57:09] We gotta do something. 我们必须做点什么
[1:57:11] All right, we’re calling the police, the FBI… 我们报警 找联调局
[1:57:13] These people have been around a long, long time, sir. 那些人已经活了很久很久 先生
[1:57:15] They’re rich, connected. 他们有钱 有关系
[1:57:17] I don’t think they’re worried about the police. 我觉得他们根本不怕警察
[1:57:19] But where are they? 但他们在哪
[1:57:21] When are they coming? Where can we go? 他们什么时候来 我们能去哪
[1:57:24] Abra can answer that… 阿布拉能回答这些
[1:57:26] if she’s ready. 只要她准备好了
[1:57:28] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[1:57:39] You sure you wanna do this? 你确定想这么做吗
[1:57:41] I have to. 我必须做
[1:58:25] I-95. I95公路
[1:58:27] Barry, the Crow, the Snake, and a few others. 巴里 乌鸦 蛇 还有别的几个
[1:58:29] The trees haven’t changed that much, 树木看起来没什么不同
[1:58:31] so maybe Massachusetts, 所以或许在马萨诸塞
[1:58:33] – but they’re close. – Rose? -不过他们很近了 -萝西呢
[1:58:35] Didn’t see her. 没看到她
[1:58:37] But they’re coming. 但他们要来了
[1:58:43] This is the only room she saw? 这是她唯一看到的房间吗
[1:58:45] That’s right. 是的
[1:58:46] And I made a few changes. Hid a few things. 我做了些改变 藏了几样东西
[1:58:50] All right. 好的
[1:58:52] Well, they’ll be trying to track you, 他们会试图追踪你
[1:58:54] trying to catch on. 试图搞明白
[1:58:58] And you’re gonna let them. 而你要让他们得逞
[1:59:00] Are you crazy? 你疯了吗
[1:59:02] Possibly, but you’re gonna let them. 可能吧 但你要让他们得逞
[1:59:04] And then I need you to try and do a little trick. 然后我需要你变个戏法
[1:59:08] A magic trick? 变魔法吗
[1:59:17] They’re following us. 他们在跟踪我们
[1:59:19] Concentrate. You gotta keep it up until they land. 集中注意 你得坚持到他们到达
[1:59:22] I know. 我知道
[1:59:55] This should work. 这里应该可以
[1:59:56] Good blinds over there, and there. 那边和那边都有遮蔽
[2:00:02] They still close? 他们还在附近吗
[2:00:03] Getting closer, I think. 应该越来越近了
[2:00:05] This is tough. 很难坚持
[2:00:06] I know. I know. Not much longer. 我知道 不用多久了
[2:00:12] Okay, Crow Daddy, 好了 乌鸦老爹
[2:00:15] go get her. 去抓她吧
[2:01:03] You look relaxed. 你看起来挺放松
[2:01:06] You feel relaxed, don’t you, Abra? 你感觉放松 是吧 阿布拉
[2:01:10] I guess. 可能吧
[2:01:11] You should. 你应该这样
[2:01:13] Just relax. 放松
[2:01:15] We’re friends. 我们是朋友
[2:01:16] You’re friends. 你们是朋友
[2:01:18] That’s right. 没错
[2:01:20] Just friends. 只是朋友
[2:01:22] And we want to take you to meet more friends. 我们想带你见更多朋友
[2:01:27] Good friends. 好朋友
[2:01:33] Well, shit. 靠
[2:01:34] The way they talked you up, 他们把你说得那么厉害
[2:01:35] I was thinking it’d be a little harder than that. 我还以为不会这么轻易抓到你呢
[2:01:42] The fuck? 搞什么
[2:01:44] Parlor tricks. Just fuckin’ parlor tricks. 小戏法 只是该死的小戏法
[2:01:51] No! Get out of there! 不 离开那里
[2:01:53] Get out of there! 离开那里
[2:02:01] No! 不
[2:02:15] No! 不
[2:02:26] You deserve it. 你们活该
[2:02:28] You deserve it. All of you. 你们所有人都活该
[2:02:35] No! 不
[2:03:32] Fuck. 该死
[2:03:35] Stop. 停下
[2:03:41] I just got one question for you, sweetie. 我只有一个问题问你 亲爱的
[2:03:45] Aren’t you sleepy? 你不想睡吗
[2:03:50] You’re sleepy. 你想睡了
[2:03:56] Sleep. 睡吧
[2:03:59] Sleep. 睡吧
[2:04:03] Wake up! Uncle Dan! 醒醒 丹叔叔
[2:04:05] Wake up! Wake up. 醒醒 醒醒
[2:04:07] Wake up! 醒醒
[2:04:09] Fucking men. 该死的男人
[2:04:13] Fucking men. 该死的男人
[2:04:31] Stay back, Billy. 别过来 比利
[2:04:36] Kill yourself. 自杀吧
[2:04:40] No! 不
[2:04:41] Billy! 比利
[2:04:59] There is one missing. 少了一个
[2:05:01] I didn’t see the Crow. Where is the Crow? 我没看到乌鸦 乌鸦在哪
[2:05:06] Hello, Abra. 你好 阿布拉
[2:05:13] Abra! 阿布拉
[2:05:19] Get away from her. 离她远点
[2:05:24] Step back. 退后
[2:05:28] Sure thing, Dad. 没问题 爸爸
[2:05:31] You know, I’m glad I got to meet you. 我很高兴能见到你
[2:05:33] I’ll fucking kill you. Step back. 我要杀了你 退后
[2:05:36] Some brave words. 真敢说
[2:05:38] Always tickles me, watching you rubes threaten a god. 看你们这些凡人威胁神总让我发笑
[2:05:42] You know, your little girl, 知道吗 你的女儿
[2:05:44] she’s maybe the best food we’ll ever have. 或许会成为我们吃过最好的食物
[2:05:48] I’m so glad I had a chance to compliment the chef. 很高兴能有机会向大厨致意
[2:06:30] Good, you’re awake. 很好 你醒了
[2:06:42] Dan… 丹
[2:06:43] Don’t bother. 别费劲了
[2:06:51] What’s wrong with me? 我是怎么了
[2:06:53] You’ve been dosed, missy. 你被下药了 小姐
[2:06:56] More than I’ve ever used before. 我从没用过这么大的剂量
[2:06:58] Might let you wake up here and there, 你可能时不时会醒过来
[2:07:00] but that steam of yours is fast asleep. 但你的灵气睡得很沉
[2:07:06] My dad… 我爸爸
[2:07:09] What happened to my dad? 我爸爸怎么了
[2:07:11] Lot of good people killed today. 今天很多好人被杀了
[2:07:13] Lot of good people. 很多好人
[2:07:16] I’d love to tell you someone will pay, 我也想告诉你会有人付出代价
[2:07:19] some kind of justice raining down on the sad events today, 会有某种正义降临为今天的悲剧做主
[2:07:22] but it don’t work like that. 但事实并非如此
[2:07:26] We were always gonna have you. 我们总是会抓到你的
[2:07:29] Some of my people are dead. 我们一些人死了
[2:07:32] Some of yours are dead. 你们一些人死了
[2:07:34] Outcome didn’t change, though. 不过结果没变
[2:07:38] Think on that a minute. 想一下
[2:07:40] The outcome didn’t change. 结果没变
[2:07:42] So, their deaths, 所以他们的死
[2:07:45] all of them, 他们所有人
[2:07:47] just a waste. 都是白死
[2:07:49] A waste you brought on to us all, young lady. 都是因为你的所作所为 小姑娘
[2:07:52] For what? 为了什么
[2:07:55] Please hear me… 请听到我的声音
[2:07:57] Ain’t nobody hearing you. 不会有人听到
[2:08:00] Might as well calm down and enjoy the ride. 不如冷静下来 享受旅行
[2:08:04] Like I said, 就像我说的
[2:08:06] outcome hasn’t changed. 结果没变
[2:08:28] No. 不
[2:08:31] Please. 拜托
[2:08:33] Oh, please, please, please. 拜托 拜托 拜托
[2:08:36] Please. 拜托
[2:08:41] Abra! 阿布拉
[2:08:46] Abra. 阿布拉
[2:08:54] Tony? 托尼
[2:08:57] Help me, please, Tony. 求你帮帮我 托尼
[2:09:05] God. 天啊
[2:09:17] Okay. Okay. Okay, okay. 好 好 好
[2:09:20] Okay, you always said… 好了 你总是说
[2:09:23] your brain was like a radio. 你的大脑就像无线电
[2:09:25] No one’s answering when you call, so stop calling. 呼叫的时候没人回应 就不要呼叫了
[2:09:28] And just listen. 听就可以
[2:09:47] Dan. Dan. 丹 丹
[2:09:49] Help. 救我
[2:09:52] 谋杀 谁 棒球男孩
[2:09:52] 希望你没事 你的朋友 丹
[2:10:06] Dan. 丹
[2:10:10] Did he drug you? 他给你下药了吗
[2:10:13] I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[2:10:15] I’m gonna try something, okay? 我试试别的办法 好吗
[2:10:18] But you’re weak. 但你很虚弱
[2:10:19] He’s blocking you. 他在阻隔你
[2:10:20] I could barely hear you. 我几乎听不见你说话
[2:10:23] You gotta trust me, okay? 你得相信我 好吗
[2:10:26] Okay? 好吗
[2:10:41] Awake again, huh? 又醒了吗
[2:10:45] Might have to dose you at the next rest stop. 可能得在下个休息区给你下药
[2:10:49] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[2:10:51] You know where. 你心里很清楚
[2:10:54] Fuck, I feel hungover. 操 我感觉就像宿醉
[2:10:59] I told you it’s good shit. 我告诉过你那是好货
[2:11:01] Haven’t felt hungover in years. And, you know, I don’t miss it. 好几年没宿醉了 我并不想念这种感觉
[2:11:04] Not even a little. 一点都不
[2:11:08] West, huh? 往西走吗
[2:11:10] Stayin’ off the major roads. Smart. 远离主路 很明智
[2:11:15] Crownville. New York. 克朗威尔 纽约
[2:11:20] Who are you? 你是谁
[2:11:23] I’m the guy that killed your friends. 我就是杀了你朋友的人
[2:11:31] It’s nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[2:11:34] Neat trick. 戏法不错
[2:11:35] Haven’t seen this one before. 之间没见过这样的
[2:11:38] Wanna see one more? 想再看一个吗
[2:11:42] Don’t imagine Rose’ll be too happy if you shoot the prize. 你要是对我开枪 萝西应该不会开心
[2:11:49] I don’t suppose Rose will be happy about any of this. 出这些事萝西应该一点都不开心
[2:11:52] And when that woman gets mad… 那个女人要是生气了
[2:11:55] Well, it seems to me you know enough 我觉得你知道得够多了
[2:11:57] to know you might wanna sit this one out. 清楚你就不该管这事
[2:12:00] Count your blessings. 你应该知足
[2:12:02] Go on your way. 过你自己的生活
[2:12:06] What’s so funny, friend? 什么事这么好笑
[2:12:08] Well, it’s just arrogance. It’s arrogance, really. 就是傲慢 真的就是傲慢
[2:12:12] But it makes sense, if you think you’re gonna live forever. 不过如果觉得自己可以永生 倒也说得通
[2:12:15] Stands to reason, of course you wouldn’t wear your seatbelt. 所以很显然 你不会想着系安全带
[2:12:30] No! 不
[2:12:43] Dan? 丹
[2:12:45] Dan? 丹
[2:13:18] I hope that hurts. 但愿你感到很痛
[2:13:20] Rosie… 萝西
[2:13:22] A lot. 非常痛
[2:14:12] You little bitch. 你个小婊子
[2:14:16] What have you done? 你都干了什么
[2:14:29] All right, bitch child. 好啊 小婊子
[2:14:32] All right. 好啊
[2:15:41] Sorry. 抱歉
[2:15:43] Dozed off. 睡过去了
[2:15:44] No, you earned it. 没事 你该睡会儿
[2:15:49] Where are we? 我们在哪里
[2:15:50] Ohio. 俄亥俄
[2:15:52] Where are we going? 我们要去哪里
[2:15:53] Colorado. 科罗拉多
[2:15:56] Why Colorado? 为什么是科罗拉多
[2:16:00] She’s gonna keep coming. 她还会来的
[2:16:03] – I know. – Always. -我知道 -不会停下
[2:16:06] This only ends if we end it, 只有解决了她才会结束
[2:16:07] and I don’t think we can beat her. 但我觉得我们打不过她
[2:16:10] Not by ourselves. 光靠我们两个不行
[2:16:14] There’s a place. 有一个地方
[2:16:15] A place that’s dangerous for people like us. 一个对我们这样的人来说很危险的地方
[2:16:18] The place you told me about? The hungry place? 就是你说过的那个饥饿的地方吗
[2:16:21] Yeah, that’s right. 对 没错
[2:16:22] If it’s so dangerous, why would we go there? 如果那么危险 我们为什么还要去
[2:16:26] Well, if it’s dangerous for people like us, 如果对我们来说很危险
[2:16:28] I expect it’s dangerous for people like her. 我想对她来说也会很危险
[2:16:31] Maybe even more so. 可能对她更危险
[2:16:34] Good. 好
[2:16:36] She’s following us, you know. 她在跟踪我们
[2:16:39] Yeah, good. Let her. 很好 让她跟着吧
[2:16:48] I’m sorry about your father. 你爸爸的事我很遗憾
[2:16:53] Sorry about your friend. 你朋友的事我也很遗憾
[2:17:18] It’s my mom. 是我妈妈
[2:17:19] What do I say to her? 我要怎么跟她说
[2:17:26] Hi, Mom. 妈妈
[2:17:27] Thank God! 谢天谢地
[2:17:28] Abra… 阿布拉
[2:17:29] Are you okay? Where are you? 你还好吗 你在哪里
[2:17:32] I love you. 我爱你
[2:17:36] When we’re safe, you’ll call her and tell her where to find us? 等我们安全了 你会告诉她去哪找我们吧
[2:17:38] I will. 我会的
[2:17:40] Okay. 好
[2:18:15] Not too much further. Up the mountain. 没有多远了 就在山上
[2:18:44] 第六章
[2:18:46] 遗忘之物
[2:19:53] Here’s what we’re gonna do. 我们这么办
[2:19:54] You’re gonna stay in the car, keep the heater running. 你待在车里 一直开着暖气
[2:19:57] I don’t want you spending a minute 除非万不得已
[2:19:58] inside there if you don’t have to. 我不想让你在里面待哪怕一分钟
[2:20:00] She can only come from here. 她只能从这里过来
[2:20:02] You can see her a mile out, easy. 隔着一公里多你就能看见她
[2:20:04] You see lights on the mountain over there, 你要是看见那边山上有灯光
[2:20:06] you blast me, okay? 就告诉我 好吗
[2:20:08] But I don’t want you going in. Not until she’s here. 我不想让你进去 除非她来了
[2:20:11] You aren’t waiting with me? 你不和我一起等吗
[2:20:13] I can’t. 不行
[2:20:14] Why not? 为什么
[2:20:16] I have to wake it up. 我得把它弄醒
[2:21:20] Wakey-wakey. 醒醒
[2:21:40] 危险 高压电
[2:24:03] 红朗姆
[2:26:01] Slow night, Mr. Torrance. 今晚有些无聊 托伦斯先生
[2:26:03] Not for long, I imagine. 很快就不会无聊了
[2:26:06] You’re a whiskey man, are you not? 你喜欢威士忌 对吧
[2:26:08] I was, most of the time. 以前大多数时候都喜欢
[2:26:18] On the house. 免费赠送
[2:26:23] This was your brand. 这是你喜欢的牌子
[2:26:26] Jack Daniel’s. 杰克·丹尼尔
[2:26:27] I used to see the bottles in our home. 我以前在家里看过这酒瓶
[2:26:30] Our real home, before all this. 我们在此之前真正的家
[2:26:33] I smelled one once. It smelled like something on fire, 有次我闻了一下 感觉像是什么烧着了
[2:26:36] which I suppose it was. 我想我的感觉没错
[2:26:40] I’m afraid you’ve confused me with someone else. 恐怕你是把我跟别人搞混了
[2:26:43] It’s Lloyd. 我叫劳伊德
[2:26:45] Lloyd. 劳伊德
[2:26:48] I apologize, Mr. Torrance. 抱歉 托伦斯先生
[2:26:50] I don’t know where everyone is, but it’ll pick up. 我不知道大家都去哪里了 但是会热闹起来的
[2:26:54] Oh, I know where they are. 我知道他们在哪里
[2:26:56] And you’re right… 你说得没错
[2:26:58] it’ll pick up. 会热闹起来的
[2:27:01] If you don’t mind my saying, Mr. Torrance, you seem… 希望你不介意 托伦斯先生 你似乎
[2:27:05] put upon. 被利用了
[2:27:07] Put upon? 被利用了
[2:27:09] Ain’t that the way. 不是这样吗
[2:27:12] Man just living his life, 男人过着自己的生活
[2:27:14] trying to do his work. 努力做好自己的工作
[2:27:16] He gets put upon. 结果被利用了
[2:27:18] Pulled into other people’s problems. 牵扯进别人的麻烦
[2:27:20] I see it all the time, if you don’t mind my saying. 我见得太多了 请别介意我这么说
[2:27:25] So we lived in Florida. 后来我们住在佛罗里达
[2:27:28] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[2:27:29] Mom and I. 我和妈妈
[2:27:31] I’m afraid I don’t know who you mean. 恐怕我不知道你说的是谁
[2:27:36] We never wanted to see snow again, 我们再也不想看见雪
[2:27:39] so we lived in Florida. 所以我们住在佛罗里达
[2:27:41] Tiny place, but it was comfortable, and we were happy. 房子很小 但很舒适 我们很幸福
[2:27:45] I mean, we were grieving. 我们也很悲伤
[2:27:49] We were traumatized, 我们受到了精神创伤
[2:27:51] but there was happiness too. 但同时也有快乐幸福
[2:27:56] She… 她
[2:27:59] She would look away. 她会移开目光
[2:28:01] She’d look at me, 她看着我
[2:28:02] but she’d always look away after a second or two. 但一两秒后总会移开目光
[2:28:06] It took me a while to notice it. 过了段时间我才注意到
[2:28:07] But after the Overlook, she wouldn’t look me in the eyes, 但在眺望酒店之后 她不会直视我的眼睛
[2:28:10] not for long. 不会一直看着
[2:28:12] Couldn’t figure it out. 我一直不理解
[2:28:16] But it… 但其实
[2:28:21] It was you. 其实是你
[2:28:25] She saw your eyes in me, and she’d have to look away. 她在我眼中看见你 就不得不移开目光
[2:28:30] It tortured her to have to do that. 这让她备受折磨
[2:28:31] So, I fixed it. 所以我治好了
[2:28:33] I fixed it for her, and it was the last time I ever used it. 我帮她治好了 那是我最后一次用它
[2:28:36] So that she wouldn’t see you anymore when she looked at me. 这样她就不会再在我眼中看到你
[2:28:43] I was 20 when she died. 她去世的时候我二十岁
[2:28:45] And back then, I saw when someone was gonna die. 那时候我能看出来有人要死了
[2:28:49] I saw flies. Black flies. 我能看见苍蝇 黑苍蝇
[2:28:51] “Death flies,” I called them, circling people’s faces. 我称之为”死蝇” 它们会绕着人脸飞
[2:28:55] And in those last weeks, she was covered… 最后那几周 她满脸…
[2:28:58] Her whole face. 满脸都是苍蝇
[2:28:59] I could barely see her eyes. 我几乎看不见她的眼睛
[2:29:03] And I… I tried to comfort her, but I could hardly look at her. 我试着安慰她 但是我几乎没法直视她
[2:29:08] And she saw that. 她看出来了
[2:29:12] She just lay there dying, 她就躺在那里奄奄一息
[2:29:14] with her son who couldn’t look at her. 而她的儿子都没法直视她
[2:29:22] Maybe something warm to push away such unpleasantries. 或许喝点烈的来忘掉那种不快
[2:29:26] Don’t you wanna hear about it? She was your wife. 你不想听听吗 她是你妻子
[2:29:29] I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. 我觉得你可能把我当成了别人
[2:29:32] – I’m just a bartender. – Oh, yeah? -我只是个酒保 -是吗
[2:29:35] Just Lloyd the bartender, pouring joy at the Overlook Hotel. 只是酒保劳伊德 在眺望酒店倒倒酒
[2:29:38] I’ll pour whatever you like, Mr. Torrance. 你想喝什么我都给你 托伦斯先生
[2:29:43] Oh, Dad. 爸
[2:29:46] This drink will cost an awful lot. 这杯酒代价必然不菲
[2:29:48] Your money is no good here. 你的钱在这里没用
[2:29:50] Orders from the house. 免费赠送
[2:29:52] It’ll cost more than money. 它的代价不在于金钱
[2:29:54] It’ll cost me eight years. 它会毁掉我的八年努力
[2:29:56] Eight behind me, and who knows how many in front of me. 过去的八年 谁知道我未来还有几年
[2:29:59] Your credit is fine, Mr. Torrance. 你的信用没问题 托伦斯先生
[2:30:08] Man takes a drink, 君唤一壶酒
[2:30:11] the drink takes a drink, 千杯入愁肠
[2:30:14] and then the drink takes a man. 酒销人已亡
[2:30:17] Ain’t it so, Dad? 不是这样吗 爸
[2:30:23] Medicine. 药
[2:30:26] Medicine is what it is. 它就是药
[2:30:29] Bona fide cure-all. 真正的灵丹妙药
[2:30:31] Depression, stress, remorse, failure, wipes it all away. 抑郁 压力 悔恨 失败 一扫而光
[2:30:37] The mind is a blackboard. 思想就是一块黑板
[2:30:40] And this 而这个
[2:30:42] is the eraser. 就是黑板擦
[2:30:49] A man tries. 男人努力工作
[2:30:51] He provides. 养家糊口
[2:30:53] But he’s surrounded by mouths. 但他周围都是张大的嘴
[2:30:56] that eat, and scream, and cry, and nag. 吃饭 尖叫 哭喊 唠叨
[2:30:59] So, he asks for one thing, just one thing for him. 所以他只为自己求一样东西
[2:31:02] To warm him up… 暖暖身子
[2:31:04] to take the sting out of those days of the mouths, 逃离被那些嘴支配的痛苦
[2:31:07] eating, and eating, and eating everything he makes, 它们不停地吃 吃掉他制造的一切
[2:31:10] everything he has. 他拥有的一切
[2:31:12] And a family. 还有家庭
[2:31:14] A wife, a kid. 妻子和孩子
[2:31:18] Those mouths eat time. 那些嘴吃掉时间
[2:31:20] They eat your days on Earth. 吃掉你在人间的时日
[2:31:23] They just gobble them up. 它们狼吞虎咽
[2:31:26] It’s enough to make a man sick. 足以让一个男人崩溃
[2:31:30] And this… 而这个
[2:31:32] is the medicine. 就是良药
[2:31:36] So, tell me, pup, 告诉我 小子
[2:31:39] are you gonna take your medicine? 你要吃药吗
[2:31:44] I’m not. 我不要
[2:31:49] Look at that. I’m sorry. 真不好意思 我很抱歉
[2:31:51] Clumsy old me, Mr. Torrance. Forgive me. 我这老家伙笨手笨脚的 请原谅 托伦斯先生
[2:31:55] Let’s get you cleaned up. 让我帮你擦干净吧
[2:32:15] Management is concerned. 上头很担心
[2:32:17] Concerned? 担心
[2:32:21] It’s horrible what she’s done to you. 她对你做的事太糟糕了
[2:32:23] Pulled you into her mess. 把你卷进她的麻烦
[2:32:28] A smart man? 聪明人会怎么做呢
[2:32:30] He’d let her handle it. 会让她自己解决
[2:32:33] Let things unfold as they’re meant to. 让事情按本该的样子发展
[2:32:37] Why should you pay her tab, Doc? 凭什么要你为他买单呢 医生
[2:32:41] And for what? 为了什么呢
[2:32:43] For this little girl who started all this trouble? 就为了这个惹来所有麻烦的小姑娘吗
[2:32:47] What would management have me do about that? 那上头想让我怎么做
[2:32:50] Nothing. 什么都不做
[2:32:52] Easiest thing in the world to do, son. 这是世间最容易的事情 孩子
[2:32:55] Just bring her inside. 把她带进来
[2:32:57] And then, well, 然后
[2:33:00] you accept the things you cannot change. 接受自己无法改变的事情
[2:33:04] Dan! 丹
[2:33:05] She’s here. 她来了
[2:33:24] Okay. 好
[2:33:40] This place is sick. 这地方病了
[2:33:43] Sick like my momo was sick. 就像我奶奶一样
[2:33:45] It’s cancer, 她得了癌症
[2:33:47] only worse. 但这地方比那还糟
[2:33:57] What do we do now? 我们现在做什么
[2:33:58] We head inside. She’ll find us. 我们进去 她会来找我们
[2:35:50] Well, well, well. 快瞧瞧
[2:35:54] Hi there. 你们好啊
[2:35:56] When this starts, run. 一旦开始 你就赶快跑
[2:35:59] Yes, you run, dear. 没错 你跑吧 亲爱的
[2:36:02] And then I will find you 然后我会找到你
[2:36:04] and you will scream for years until you die. 我会让你尖叫许多年再死去
[2:36:10] We’ll see who does the screaming. 倒要瞧瞧谁是尖叫的那一个
[2:36:13] Oh, we’ll see indeed. 没错 我们走着瞧
[2:36:15] She’s right, you know. 她说的没错
[2:36:17] You should be afraid. 你应该感到害怕
[2:36:20] Why is that? 为什么
[2:36:22] Because you don’t know where you’re standing. 因为你不知道你身处何处
[2:36:25] I’m sorry, who are you, handsome? 抱歉 帅哥 你是哪位
[2:36:31] You’re the one who killed my Crow, aren’t you? 就是你是杀了我的乌鸦 对吧
[2:36:36] Go. 开始
[2:37:38] Clever. 真聪明
[2:37:40] You’ve made some improvements, haven’t you? 你做了不少改进是吧
[2:37:44] Since the last time I was in your mind. 自从我上次侵入你的脑子之后
[2:37:46] How do you know we’re not in yours? 你怎知道不是我们侵入了你的脑子
[2:38:03] Where are you, pup? 你在哪呢 小家伙
[2:38:25] You’re gonna die here. 你将死在这里
[2:38:28] Brave words, dear. 真敢说 亲爱的
[2:38:31] Is that what you really think? 你真的是那么想的吗
[2:38:33] You’re gonna hurt me? 你能伤到我
[2:38:36] Yes. 没错
[2:38:44] You know, you remind me of myself. 你让我想起了我自己
[2:38:48] I can really see it now. 我现在看明白了
[2:38:51] You’ve got a darkness in you, dear. 你内心深藏着黑暗 亲爱的
[2:38:53] I think the only difference between you and me is time. 我想你我之间唯一的区别 就是时间
[2:39:06] You don’t know yet… 你还不知道
[2:39:09] what you’d do… 为了拥有更多的时间
[2:39:11] for more time. 人都会做些什么
[2:39:14] But I promise you, dear, oh, you’d be surprised. 不过我跟你保证 亲爱的 你会感到惊讶的
[2:39:23] Pain purifies steam. 疼痛净化灵气
[2:39:26] Fear, too, so, you understand. 恐惧亦然 请你理解
[2:39:49] I was just like you when I was younger. 我年轻时和你一模一样
[2:39:52] I was special 我非常特别
[2:39:54] and alone. 也孤身一人
[2:39:56] But I met someone who gave me the gift of purpose, of community. 但我遇到了给予我归属和使命的人
[2:39:59] And I might have given you such a gift 如果事情不是发展至此
[2:40:01] if things would have gone differently. 我本来也可能给予你同样的馈赠
[2:40:07] No? 不要吗
[2:40:09] Defiant, aren’t you? 你很目中无人 是吧
[2:40:12] So much like me. 和我真像
[2:40:14] Your mind is so… 你的脑子如此…
[2:40:19] This isn’t your mind, is it? 这不是你的脑子 对吗
[2:40:24] This isn’t you at all. 这根本不是你
[2:40:28] You’re just the bait. 你只是个诱饵
[2:40:34] Enough! 够了
[2:40:38] Run. 快跑
[2:40:41] How the hell did we miss you? 我们怎么会没发现你
[2:40:47] You and I should have met years ago. 你我本该多年前就相识
[2:40:53] Danny. 丹尼
[2:40:55] That’s your name, isn’t it? 那是你的名字 对吧
[2:40:59] Well, something happens to the steam when you rubes get older. 当凡人变老 灵气会发生一些变化
[2:41:03] It gets polluted. 会被污染
[2:41:05] Dirty. 变得肮脏
[2:41:06] You know that. 你知道的
[2:41:09] I see the grease all over you. 我能看见你浑身的污秽
[2:41:12] You don’t shine quite the same. 你的闪灵和以前不太一样了
[2:41:15] Growing up spoils that, I guess. 成长糟蹋了你的闪灵
[2:41:19] Seriously, handsome, 说真的 帅哥
[2:41:22] where have you been hiding? 你这么多年都躲在哪里
[2:41:27] I can make you an offer. 我给你开个条件
[2:41:30] An offer I rarely make. 一个我绝少开的条件
[2:41:32] Oh, yeah? I can’t wait. 是吗 我真期待呢
[2:41:35] Such a gifted boy 如此天赋异禀的男孩
[2:41:37] hiding his light under a bushel for so long. 长久以来深藏不露
[2:41:40] You could live a long, long time. Live well, too. 你可以活得很久 也可以活得很好
[2:41:45] Indulge yourself, no consequences, 尽情放纵 无需承担后果
[2:41:49] no hangovers. 也不会宿醉
[2:41:53] Eat well, live long. 吃得好 长生不老
[2:41:55] You must be lonely, being the last one. 只剩你一个了 你肯定很孤单
[2:41:58] I mean, the last one in the world. 全世界只剩你一个
[2:42:01] Sweetie, I’m not the last. Far from it. 亲爱的 我可不是最后一个 差得远呢
[2:42:04] I’m just the prettiest. 我只不过是最漂亮的一个
[2:42:06] I assume you know my answer. 想必你已经知道我的答复了
[2:42:10] Pity. 太可惜了
[2:42:11] So, are we doing this or not? 那我们还打不打了
[2:42:33] Oh, sweetie. 亲爱的
[2:42:36] Look at that, huh? 瞧瞧
[2:42:39] I seem to have nicked your femoral artery there. 我似乎伤到了你的股动脉
[2:42:44] Why, you’re gonna bleed to death, huh? 你会失血过多而死 是吗
[2:42:52] My, my, what a temper you have. 老天 你脾气还真是倔
[2:42:54] So much fire. 火气不小
[2:42:56] Such a waste! 真是浪费
[2:42:58] Or maybe not. 也许不是浪费
[2:43:06] Oh, damn. 见鬼
[2:43:09] Even at your age… 即便在你这个岁数
[2:43:11] it’s so good. 还是如此美味
[2:43:18] You taste like whiskey. 你尝起来就像威士忌
[2:43:25] Danny! 丹尼
[2:43:27] Danny boy! 小丹尼
[2:43:29] 红朗姆
[2:43:31] Oh, so much terror. 如此深重的恐惧
[2:43:33] All your life, huh? 你的一生都如此吗
[2:43:37] Delicious. 太美味了
[2:43:45] Don’t hurt me! 别伤害我
[2:43:48] Oh, damn. 见鬼
[2:43:54] What are… You’re not alone in there. 什么…不只有你一个
[2:43:58] What are you hiding, huh? 你还藏了什么
[2:44:01] What’s in those? 那些是什么
[2:44:03] Something special, huh? 特别的东西 是吧
[2:44:05] They’re not special. They’re starving. 他们才不特别 他们饿坏了
[2:44:17] No. 不
[2:44:17] No. 不
[2:44:18] No! 不
[2:44:57] Hello, Danny. 你好啊 丹尼
[2:45:01] Come and play with us… 来和我们一起玩
[2:45:05] forever… 永远
[2:45:07] and ever… 永远
[2:45:10] and ever. 永永远远
[2:45:46] Uncle Dan. 丹叔叔
[2:45:49] Uncle Dan, is it done? 丹叔叔 搞定了吗
[2:45:51] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[2:46:15] Great party, isn’t it? 派对很棒吧
[2:46:17] Abra! 阿布拉
[2:46:22] Abra! 阿布拉
[2:46:40] Abra! 阿布拉
[2:46:48] Abra! 阿布拉
[2:47:08] Try it. 来啊
[2:47:12] There you are. 你在这呢
[2:47:14] Abra. 阿布拉
[2:47:16] You’ve been very, very bad. 你很不乖哦
[2:47:19] You’re not Uncle Dan. 你不是丹叔叔
[2:47:21] You’re a mask. A false face. 你只是一个面具 一张假的面孔
[2:47:25] Who else would I be? 那我能是谁
[2:47:27] You’re the hotel. 你是这家酒店
[2:47:28] But he’s still in there. 但他仍然存在
[2:47:30] Mask is off, then. 那就摘掉面具吧
[2:47:36] Why are you smiling? 你为什么笑
[2:47:38] Because you don’t know where you’re standing. 因为你不知道你身处何处
[2:47:42] I know these halls like my own face, child. 我对这些走廊了如指掌 孩子
[2:47:44] I mean the body you’re standing in. 我是说你身处的这具躯体
[2:47:47] The face you’re wearing. 你戴起的这幅面孔
[2:47:48] That’s Dan Torrance, and you don’t know him. 这是丹·托伦斯 而你并不了解他
[2:47:50] Dan Torrance. 丹·托伦斯
[2:47:52] Dan Torrance made one stop as soon as he got here. 丹·托伦斯来到这里做的第一件事
[2:47:57] To the boiler room. 就是去了锅炉房
[2:48:24] There you are. 你回来了
[2:48:27] You were supposed to run. 不是让你跑吗
[2:48:29] I didn’t wanna leave you. 我不想扔下你
[2:48:33] I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. 我就在我本该在的地方
[2:48:37] I can’t hold it off for much longer. Abra, you need to run. 我无法抵抗他们太久 阿布拉 你得赶快离开
[2:48:40] No. 不
[2:48:41] I’m not going anywhere without you. 没有你我哪也不去
[2:48:43] I have to close the door behind us, right? 我得把我们身后的门关上 不是吗
[2:48:46] Run! Run! 跑 快跑
[2:51:02] Come on, Uncle Dan. 快点 丹叔叔
[2:51:04] Get out of there. 快出来
[2:51:06] Come on. 快点
[2:51:19] The fire spread fast, 火势扩散地很快
[2:51:22] destroying the hotel. 毁掉了酒店
[2:51:24] Purifying it. 净化了它
[2:51:27] I could almost hear it… 我几乎能听到它的…
[2:51:29] screaming. 尖叫
[2:51:31] I could hear it dying. 我能听到它在死去
[2:51:34] And deep inside, I knew… 而内心深处 我知道…
[2:51:39] I knew you were okay. 我知道你没事
[2:51:42] I’m sorry I put you in danger. 抱歉我让你身处险境
[2:51:45] It was the only way. 那是唯一的办法
[2:51:48] I know. 我知道
[2:51:50] Do you think she was right 你认为她说的是真的吗
[2:51:53] when she said she wasn’t the last one? 她不是最后一个
[2:51:57] The world’s a hungry place. 这是个饥肠辘辘的世界
[2:51:59] A dark place. 非常黑暗
[2:52:02] Maybe there’s more of them 也许像他们那样的人还有更多
[2:52:03] or things like them or worse, 或是比他们更可怕的东西
[2:52:04] but there are more people like you, too. 但也有更多像你一样的人
[2:52:08] People who stand. 挺身而出的人
[2:52:13] I told you when I first met you, 我第一次见到你时
[2:52:15] I told you that you should hide. 就告诉你应该藏起来
[2:52:19] That you should keep your head down. 应该低调行事
[2:52:22] Keep your shine out of sight. 掩藏你的闪灵能力
[2:52:26] But I was wrong. 但我错了
[2:52:31] Shine on, Abra Stone. 展现你的闪灵吧 阿布拉·斯通
[2:52:36] You shine on. 尽情展现
[2:52:41] Dinner’s ready. 晚饭好了
[2:52:45] Who are you talking to? 你和谁说话呢
[2:52:49] No one. 没谁
[2:52:58] That’s not true. 我说谎了
[2:53:04] I was talking to Dan. 我在和丹说话
[2:53:13] We go on after. 我们死后仍然存在
[2:53:16] We go on. 仍然存在
[2:53:18] And he’s okay. 他没事
[2:53:20] So is Daddy. 爸爸也是
[2:53:23] He really is. 他真的没事
[2:53:28] Good. 那就好
[2:53:41] You coming, sweetheart? 来吃饭吗 宝贝
[2:53:45] In a minute. 马上
[2:54:47] ♪ Midnight with the stars and you ♪
[2:54:47] Midnight, The Stars and You – Ray Noble and His Orchestra
[2:54:54] ♪ Midnight and a rendezvous ♪
[2:55:00] ♪ Your eyes held a message tender ♪
[2:55:06] ♪ Saying “I surrender all my love to you” ♪
[2:55:15] ♪ Midnight brought us sweet romance ♪
[2:55:22] ♪ I know all my whole life through ♪
[2:55:29] ♪ I’ll be remembering you ♪
[2:55:32] ♪ Whatever else I do ♪
[2:55:36] ♪ Midnight with the stars and you ♪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Låt den rätte komma in(生人勿进)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Ocean’s Eight(瞒天过海:美人计)[2018]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme