时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I was a mess when you met me. | 你遇见我的时候 我整个人一团糟 |
[00:01] | But I really want to try. | 但我真的很想尝试 |
[00:02] | When was the last time any of us saw Fredwynn? | 上一次我们见到弗雷德温是什么时候 |
[00:05] | What’s happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[00:07] | He’s gone somewhere else. | 他去了别处 |
[00:09] | I’m Clara. | 我是克拉拉 |
[00:11] | My story is my own. | 我的故事由自己书写 |
[00:12] | I thought I could make things better. | 我以为我能让一切变好 |
[00:15] | – Did it work? – It’s not up to me. | -成功了吗 -这不由我来决定 |
[00:17] | It’s up to him. | 而是他 |
[00:19] | I’ve got to go with him. | 我得和他一起走 |
[00:26] | When has there ever been? | 什么时候有这么回事啊 |
[00:28] | Oh, okay, you two. Take the night off. | 好了你们俩 今晚尽情享受吧 |
[00:30] | Uh, now, we might as well bring up the house lights | 我们现在或许该把房间的灯也点亮 |
[00:32] | and say good night to everybody. | 然后对大家说句晚安 |
[00:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢大家 谢谢大家 |
[00:35] | And, uh, welcome, for the moment, to “The Muppet Show”. | 欢迎收看《大青蛙布偶秀》 |
[00:38] | Uh, listen, I really feel bad about this, | 虽然我对此感到很遗憾 |
[00:40] | but I have a special announcement. | 但我有一则特别的消息要公布 |
[00:42] | Hey, maybe we’ve gotten lucky at last. | 或许我们终于走了一回运 |
[00:44] | Yeah, maybe tonight’s show’s been canceled. | 或许今晚的布偶秀被取消了 |
[00:48] | Uh, tonight’s show has been canceled. | 今晚的布偶秀被取消了 |
[00:50] | What do you think? | 你觉得这个节目怎么样 |
[00:53] | Have I died and gone to heaven? | 我已经死了 现在在天堂吗 |
[00:53] | I think I could do that. | 我觉得我也能做这个节目 |
[00:59] | Play as well as you can. | 尽全力去比赛 |
[01:01] | Go, team. Go. | 冲啊 小队 冲 |
[01:04] | Give me a “L.” Give me an “I.” | 跟我念”Sheng” |
[01:05] | Give me a “V.” Give me an “E.” | 跟我念”Huo” |
[01:07] | – L-I-V-E. – She’s really something, huh? | -“Sheng Huo” -她真有两下子 是吧 |
[01:09] | Live. | 生活 |
[01:10] | I could do that. | 我也能做到 |
[01:12] | Otherwise, you got nothing to talk about in the locker room. | 否则 你们在更衣室就无话可说了 |
[01:15] | Clarence! Clarence! | 克拉伦斯 克拉伦斯 |
[01:19] | Help me, Clarence! | 帮帮我 克拉伦斯 |
[01:22] | Get me back! Get me back! | 让我回去 让我回去 |
[01:24] | – Oh, he is my favorite. – I don’t care what happens to me. | -他是我的最爱 -我不在乎会面对什么事 |
[01:27] | – I want to do that. – Get me back to my — my wife and kids. | -我也想像他那样 -让我回到妻子和孩子身边 |
[01:31] | Help me, Clarence, please. | 帮帮我 克拉伦斯 拜托了 |
[01:33] | Please. | 求求你 |
[01:35] | I want to live again. | 我想重新来过 |
[01:39] | Mom, Dad, I want to thank you both for meeting me here. | 妈妈 爸爸 很感谢你们的出席 |
[01:43] | Of course. | 当然会来 |
[01:44] | We live here. | 我们就住在这啊 |
[01:46] | Indeed, you do. That’s great, Dad. | 没错 你是住在这 很棒 爸爸 |
[01:49] | So, I want to get right to it | 所以 我想直奔主题 |
[01:50] | because I know you’ve both got plenty on your plate. | 因为我知道你们俩很忙 |
[01:53] | I’ve made a very important life decision. | 我已经做出了一个非常重要的人生抉择 |
[01:55] | I couldn’t be more excited, and, frankly, I can only hope | 我兴奋至极 实话说 我只希望 |
[01:58] | that you will be as enthusiastic as I am about the prospect. | 你们俩能和我一样 对我未来的生活充满热情 |
[02:02] | What is it? | 什么抉择 |
[02:04] | I’ve decided… | 我决定 |
[02:06] | to become… | 成为 |
[02:08] | an actor! | 一名演员 |
[02:12] | Well… | 天啊 |
[02:15] | I, uh — | 我 |
[02:18] | I think that’s a very brave decision, son. | 我认为那是一个非常勇敢的决定 儿子 |
[02:23] | Being an actor isn’t easy. | 成为演员并不容易 |
[02:24] | It’s not all fun and games. It’s a lot of work. | 并不都是乐趣和游戏 要下很大的功夫 |
[02:26] | I know, Dad, and that’s an excellent point. | 我清楚 爸爸 你说的很对 |
[02:29] | I am ready and prepared to do all the work necessary | 我已经准备好完成所有必要的训练 |
[02:32] | to become a fine actor. | 来成为一名优秀的演员了 |
[02:35] | Have you given any thought | 你有想过 |
[02:36] | to what kind of actor you’d like to be? | 你想成为什么类型的演员了吗 |
[02:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[02:39] | Well, would you like to be a serious actor | 你想成为一名严肃的演员 |
[02:42] | or a funny actor, | 还是搞笑的演员 |
[02:44] | a TV actor, a movie actor, or a theater actor? | 一名电视剧演员 一名电影演员 还是一名戏剧演员 |
[02:48] | I want to be all of it. | 我全都想做 |
[02:50] | Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus, | 麦克·迪特卡 迪克·巴特克斯 |
[02:51] | Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus | 麦克·迪特卡 迪克·巴特克斯 |
[02:53] | Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus | 麦克·迪特卡 迪克·巴特克斯 |
[02:54] | Mike Ditka, Dick Butkus | 麦克·迪特卡 迪克·巴特克斯 |
[02:56] | We use words like “Honor,” “Code,” “Loyalty.” | 我们信奉”荣耀” “准则” “忠诚” |
[02:59] | We use these words as a backbone | 我们信奉这些词语 |
[03:01] | of a life spent defending something. | 作为捍卫自己生活的勇气 |
[03:04] | You use them as a punch line! | 而你却把它们当成笑话 |
[03:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:15] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[03:20] | Thank you, Peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[03:22] | I mean that now. | 真的谢谢你 |
[03:23] | Développé out. Passé. | 展开 收拢 |
[03:26] | Développé out. Passé. | 展开 收拢 |
[03:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:18] | You can do anything. | 你无所不能 |
[04:47] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[04:48] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[04:50] | *Don’t you know everyone wants to laugh* | *你难道不明白 每个人都想大笑* |
[04:53] | *My dad said, “Be an actor, my son* | *爸爸说 “做个演员 儿子* |
[04:57] | *But be a comical one”* | *但要做个喜剧演员”* |
[04:59] | *They’ll be standing in lines* | *他们会排好队* |
[05:02] | *For those old honky-tonk monkeyshines* | *等着看那些低级恶作剧* |
[05:05] | *Or you can study Shakespeare and be quite elite* | *或许你能研究莎士比亚 成为精英* |
[05:08] | *Just slip on a banana peel, the world’s at your feet* | *香蕉皮上摔一跤 世界就被你踩在脚下* |
[05:11] | *Make ’em laugh, make ’em laugh, make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑 让他们大笑 让他们大笑* |
[05:14] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[05:19] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[05:25] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[05:27] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[05:29] | *Make ’em la-a-a-a-ugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[05:43] | Hell of a number, son. | 厉害 孩子 |
[05:46] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过类似的表演 |
[05:48] | You are a very special boy. | 你是个非常特别的孩子 |
[05:51] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[05:53] | A special boy like you needs someone to look out for him | 像你这样特别的孩子 需要有人去照顾 |
[05:57] | and make sure those very unique talents be put to good use. | 确保这些独特的才能得到充分施展 |
[06:02] | I want to be that protector. | 我想成为你的保护者 |
[06:04] | A custodian of your talent. | 守护你的才能 |
[06:08] | How does that sound? | 怎样 |
[06:10] | Thank you, sir. Thank you so much. | 谢谢您 先生 非常感谢 |
[06:11] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让您失望的 |
[06:12] | Oh, I’m sure you won’t, son. | 孩子 你肯定不会 |
[06:14] | I’m sure you won’t. | 我知道你不会 |
[06:17] | Someone get the boy a glass of chocolate milk to celebrate. | 谁来给这个孩子拿一杯巧克力牛奶 庆祝一下 |
[06:36] | Holy crap, that’s good! | 天啊 真好喝 |
[06:38] | There’s a whole lot more where that came from. | 巧克力牛奶有得是 |
[06:42] | Buckle up, son. | 扣紧安全带 孩子 |
[06:44] | This is gonna be a hell of a ride. | 这会是一段非常棒的旅程 |
[07:21] | So, things are very good in our world, huh? | 我们的世界很美好 不是吗 |
[07:25] | At this rate, you’ll never have to worry about another thing | 这样下去 你以后的人生 |
[07:28] | for the rest of your life. | 再也没什么可忧虑的了 |
[07:30] | You just keep doing exactly what you’re doing, | 继续做好你在做的就行 |
[07:33] | and I’ll take care of the rest. | 我会负责好其他的环节 |
[07:39] | Well, that’s the thing. | 可说真的 |
[07:41] | I don’t know if I can keep doing exactly what I’m doing. | 我不确定自己还能不能继续表演下去 |
[07:46] | See, I’m starting to get tired. | 我开始觉得累了 |
[07:47] | Tired? | 累了 |
[07:49] | Well, of course you’re tired. | 你当然会累 |
[07:52] | You’re the hardest-working boy in this town. | 你是整个城镇里工作最努力的孩子 |
[07:53] | That’s why you are where you are. | 所以你才能走到今天这一步 |
[07:57] | You have to remember, acting isn’t all fun and games. | 你得记住 表演不只是娱乐和游戏 |
[08:00] | No, I know. It’s just… | 是 我知道 只是… |
[08:03] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[08:04] | I thought it would be fun to try something… | 我觉得试试别的会比较有意思 |
[08:08] | different. | 试试不一样的 |
[08:10] | Different?! | 不一样 |
[08:12] | Son, people don’t pay for different. | 孩子 人们不会为不一样付钱 |
[08:14] | They pay for your greatest hits. | 他们是在为你最优秀的演出付钱 |
[08:16] | They pay for the flips. | 他们付钱看你后空翻 |
[08:17] | You can never forget there’s a line of boys | 别忘了 有一群孩子 |
[08:19] | winding outside the studio gate | 在工作室大门外徘徊 |
[08:21] | who would give their left leg just to be you, | 他们愿意用一条腿换取你的位置 |
[08:24] | to be doing those flips. | 就为了做那些后空翻 |
[08:26] | How would they do those flips with only one leg? | 只有一条腿还怎么后空翻 |
[08:32] | I understand how you feel. | 我明白你的感受 |
[08:35] | We all get tired sometimes. | 我们都会时不时觉得累 |
[08:39] | I know what will do just the trick. | 我知道如何让你好受些 |
[08:42] | Garçon. | 服务员 |
[08:44] | I’d like you to bring this special boy | 给这个特别的孩子 |
[08:46] | a carton of your finest chocolate milk. | 拿一盒你们最好的巧克力牛奶 |
[08:49] | Of course, Mr. Coleman, Esquire. | 好的 科尔曼先生 |
[08:51] | We have a Knudsen and our house blend. | 我们有努森牌和自制混合巧克力牛奶 |
[08:54] | I said the finest! | 我说过了 要最好的 |
[08:56] | This is the Clown Faced Boy. | 这位是扮演小丑的男孩 |
[08:58] | He’s not gonna drink any goddamn house blend! | 他才不会喝什么自制混合牛奶 |
[09:00] | Yes, sir. Knudsen it is. Right away. | 好的先生 那就努森牌 马上就来 |
[09:02] | Now, listen, we’ve come a long way together, | 听着 我们已经合作很久了 |
[09:06] | and you’ve got all the toys a boy could ever want. | 你也得到了一个男孩想要的所有玩具 |
[09:09] | I understand that it might be time to take a little break, | 或许现在是时候小憩一下 这我理解 |
[09:13] | enjoy your life, maybe think of a new song to sing. | 享受你的人生 或许可以想一首新歌来唱 |
[09:17] | Maybe I could do a sad song? | 我能唱首悲伤的歌曲吗 |
[09:19] | Well, let’s not get crazy. | 别太离谱 |
[09:20] | No, it’ll be a funny song, | 不行 得是一首滑稽的歌曲 |
[09:22] | but it — it can be a little less funny if you want, | 但是如果你想的话 它…它也可以不那么滑稽 |
[09:25] | as long as it’s still very funny. | 前提是它仍然足够滑稽 |
[09:27] | But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 但我们还是别好高骛远了 |
[09:29] | What I am proposing is that we do one last show. | 我的计划是 我们举行最后一场演出 |
[09:33] | Our biggest yet. | 迄今为止规模最大的 |
[09:35] | We’ll ride that train to the end of the track | 我们搭乘那辆火车直至铁轨尽头 |
[09:37] | and then hop off right before it slams into a brick wall. | 在它即将撞上砖墙之前 跳车离开 |
[09:41] | That sounds a little risky. | 听起来有点危险 |
[09:44] | Well, I actually didn’t mean to say that last sentence. | 实际上我没想说最后那句 |
[09:47] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[09:49] | Just pour away. Pour away. | 倒进来就行 倒进来 |
[09:58] | Well, come on, son. Drink up. | 来吧 孩子 喝完 |
[10:10] | Don’t stop with a little. | 别只喝这么一点儿 |
[10:12] | You’ve earned it. Drink up. | 这是你应得的 喝完吧 |
[10:20] | Don’t worry, son. | 别担心 孩子 |
[10:22] | There’s plenty more where that came from. | 巧克力牛奶有得是 |
[11:24] | Two minutes to curtain. | 还有两分钟开幕 |
[11:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Are you scared? | 你害怕吗 |
[11:41] | No. I don’t really feel anything. | 不 我什么也感觉不到 |
[11:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:50] | Me neither, I guess. | 我也感觉不到 我想 |
[11:53] | You know this is the end, right? | 你知道这是终点 对吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:06] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:14] | *Make ’em laugh, make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑 让他们大笑* |
[12:17] | *Just laugh. Don’t you know everyone wants to laugh.* | *你难道不明白 每个人都想大笑* |
[12:20] | *My dad said, “Be an actor, my son.* | *爸爸说 “做个演员 儿子* |
[12:24] | *But be a comical one”* | *但要做个喜剧演员”* |
[12:26] | *They’ll be standing in lines* | *他们会排好队* |
[12:29] | *For those old honky-tonk monkeyshines* | *等着看那些老掉牙的低级恶作剧* |
[12:32] | *Or you could study Shakespeare and be quite elite* | *或者你能研究莎士比亚 成为精英* |
[12:36] | *Charm the critics, nothing to eat* | *令评论家们陶醉 却忍饥挨饿* |
[12:38] | *Slip on a banana peel …feet* | *香蕉皮上摔一跤 …在脚下* |
[12:42] | *Laugh, make — make ’em laugh, make ’em laugh* | *笑吧 让他们…让他们大笑 让他们大笑* |
[12:44] | *Make ’em roar, make ’em scream* | *使他们咆哮 使他们尖叫* |
[12:47] | *Take the — butt a wall, split a…seam* | *滑…撞上墙壁 崩开…接缝* |
[12:51] | *Start off by pretending you’re a dancer with grace* | *假装你是一位优雅舞者 开始表演* |
[12:54] | *Wiggle till — giggling all over the place* | *摇摆直至…全场充满笑声* |
[12:57] | *And then you’ve got a great big custard pie in the face* | *然后一个蛋奶派击中你的脸* |
[13:00] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[13:01] | *Ha, ha, ha, make ’em laugh* | *哈 哈 哈 让他们大笑* |
[13:05] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[13:06] | *Ha, ha, ha, make ’em laugh* | *哈 哈 哈 让他们大笑* |
[13:09] | *Make ’em laugh* | *让他们大笑* |
[13:11] | *Ha, ha, ha, make ’em laugh* | *哈 哈 哈 让他们大笑* |
[13:55] | Where’s Octavio? | 奥克塔维奥在哪儿 |
[13:57] | He left. | 他走了 |
[13:59] | But he said to give you this. | 但他说把这个给你 |
[14:14] | So, yeah, that was my last drink. | 所以 那是我最后的巧克力牛奶 |
[14:21] | I guess by the end, I felt, um, | 我想 最后一刻 我感觉 |
[14:24] | like, used up or empty. | 筋疲力尽 或者说空虚 |
[14:30] | Lost — Lost myself along the way. | 迷失… 在路途上迷失了自我 |
[14:40] | I guess I used to think that I could do anything, | 我之前觉得自己无所不能 |
[14:42] | and I sort of did. | 某种程度上我做到了 |
[14:43] | And now I don’t even know what I’m supposed to do next. | 现在我甚至都不知道接下来要做什么 |
[14:47] | Like, literally. Like, when I walk out this door, | 毫不夸张地说 当我走出这扇门 |
[14:49] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 我不知道我应该做什么 |
[14:53] | And for the past 20 years, what I would do | 过去的二十年 我会做的是 |
[14:54] | is I would make a bunch of jokes and make you all like me. | 编一些笑话 让你们都喜欢我 |
[15:01] | Um, but I don’t think anything is funny right now. | 但现在我觉得一切都很无趣 |
[15:03] | And I don’t like myself. | 我不喜欢我自己 |
[15:08] | I don’t expect you to like me. | 我不期望你们喜欢我 |
[15:12] | I feel done. | 我精疲力竭 |
[15:13] | I don’t want to be here. | 我不想来这里 |
[15:17] | I don’t know how I ended up in this room. | 我不知道我最后是怎么来到这间房里的 |
[15:21] | I’m really mad at myself that I ended up in this room. | 这也让我很生自己的气 |
[15:29] | I…wish that I had something inspirational | 我…希望我能分享给新来的人 |
[15:33] | to share for the newcomer. | 一些鼓舞人心的东西 |
[15:39] | Nope. | 不 |
[15:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:44] | That’s my share for today. | 我今天就分享这么多 |
[15:46] | – Thank you, Jason. – Thank you, Jason. | -谢谢你 杰森 -谢谢你 杰森 |
[15:58] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[16:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:04] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[16:06] | I don’t — Uh, I don’t know. | 我不 我也不知道 |
[16:10] | I know it’s just a habit, but you should try not to apologize | 我知道你习惯了 但是你如果没做错 |
[16:12] | when you haven’t done anything wrong. | 就应该不要总是道歉 |
[16:15] | You’ll like yourself better. | 你会更喜欢自己的 |
[16:20] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:25] | I related to what you said. | 我理解你说的话 |
[16:28] | Obviously, it wasn’t the same as you, | 当然 我跟你的经历不同 |
[16:29] | but, uh, I know what it feels like to be emptied out. | 但我知道整个人一片空虚是什么感觉 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | Sorry that you had to deal with that, too. | 很遗憾你也得经历那种感觉 |
[16:40] | And I also know what it feels like | 我也知道 不知道下一步怎么走 |
[16:42] | to not know what to do next. | 是什么感觉 |
[16:44] | I am a grown woman, and I once had to ask another grown woman | 我是个成熟女人 我以前还得问别人 |
[16:47] | what to do on a Sunday. | 周日该做什么 |
[16:49] | I had no idea. | 我完全不清楚 |
[16:51] | I had seen things in movies and TV, | 我在电影和电视里面看过 |
[16:52] | like picnic in the park or museum, | 在公园野餐或者去博物馆什么的 |
[16:55] | but I just had no experience with a sober Sunday. | 但是我从来没经历过清醒的周日 |
[17:00] | What do you do on a Sunday? | 你周日做什么 |
[17:04] | Picnic in the park. Museum. | 在公园野餐 去博物馆 |
[17:06] | Okay. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Anything you want, really. | 其实你想做什么都可以 |
[17:11] | I started making stuff again, so that keeps me busy. | 我又开始做东西了 不让自己闲下来 |
[17:14] | Turns out my life is pretty simple, | 原来我的生活很简单 |
[17:16] | and there’s a lot of beautiful cheap junk laying around | 周围也有很多不错的便宜废品 |
[17:20] | waiting to be made into something cool. | 可以拿来做成很酷的作品 |
[17:23] | Well I-I hope to see that someday. | 希望以后能有机会看看 |
[17:30] | Now? | 现在如何 |
[17:33] | What does — What do you mean? Right now? | 你是什么意思 现在吗 |
[17:35] | Why not? | 不行吗 |
[17:37] | It’s always now. | 永远都是现在 |
[17:41] | Now. | 现在 |
[17:43] | Now. | 现在 |
[17:45] | Now. | 现在 |
[17:46] | And…now. | 还是 现在 |
[17:52] | What, do you have somewhere to be? | 怎么 你要去别的地方吗 |
[17:55] | No. | 没有 |
[17:57] | I have nowhere to be. | 我无处可去 |
[18:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[18:05] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[18:08] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[18:39] | Simone? Hey! | 西蒙妮 等下 |
[18:41] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[18:44] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[18:46] | Why are we doing this? | 我们为什么要这样 |
[18:48] | Look both ways before you cross the street. | 过马路要向两边看 |
[18:53] | You didn’t tell me there’d be physical…activity. | 你没跟我说这还有体力活 |
[19:03] | Is this where you work? | 你就在这里干活吗 |
[19:05] | It’s where I everything. | 我干什么都在这 |
[19:18] | Is this yours? | 这是你的房子吗 |
[19:20] | No. | 不是 |
[19:21] | No, I-I work on the farm. | 不是 我在农场工作 |
[19:23] | I…scoop up horse shit and whatnot. | 我铲铲马粪什么的 |
[19:28] | But they let me live here, so… | 不过他们让我住在这里 所以 |
[19:30] | And I get to make stuff, so it’s worth it. | 而且我可以做东西 所以挺值的 |
[19:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:49] | That’s my memory-to-media center. | 那是我的记忆记录中心 |
[19:52] | Are there any pictures you’re in? | 这里面有你的照片吗 |
[19:57] | No, no. | 没有 |
[19:58] | I, uh — I take the pictures. | 我负责拍照 |
[20:02] | Safe behind the camera. | 躲在照相机后面比较安全 |
[20:06] | So you’ll never find me in there. | 所以你绝对找不到我 |
[20:10] | Young me. | 年轻的我 |
[20:14] | God, to have a conversation with my younger self. | 天啊 和年轻的自我对话 |
[20:18] | That girl was a mess. | 那姑娘乱成一团 |
[20:20] | I love this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[20:22] | Please touch. | 摸摸看 |
[20:23] | Yeah? | 可以吗 |
[20:25] | Give it the old spin-a-roo? | 转一下吗 |
[20:27] | Spin-a-roo. | 转吧 |
[20:36] | How do you come up with all this different stuff? | 你是怎么想出这些不同的东西的 |
[20:40] | I don’t know. It comes to me in dreams a lot. | 我也不知道 经常会梦见这些 |
[20:43] | It’s like echoes of a former life. | 就像是前世的回响 |
[20:47] | I don’t sleep very well. | 我睡得不太好 |
[20:50] | I’m lucky if I make it to 3:00 a.M. | 运气好的时候能睡到3点 |
[20:52] | That’ll get better. | 都会变好的 |
[20:54] | I keep hearing that. | 说是这么说 |
[20:57] | Don’t really know where to start at the moment. | 不知道该从哪儿入手 |
[20:59] | It’s always best to start at the beginning. | 从头开始总是最好的 |
[21:03] | With you. | 关键在你 |
[21:05] | And, like, what you like. | 还有你喜欢的东西 |
[21:08] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[21:12] | I have no idea at the moment. | 现在想不出来 |
[21:17] | It was a lot easier when I was drunk guy. | 我喝醉时再想可能会简单点 |
[21:22] | Sit down. If you want to. | 想坐就坐下吧 |
[21:36] | Don’t think. Just write. | 别想太多 写出来 |
[21:46] | What do you like? | 你喜欢什么 |
[21:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:59] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没事 就是… |
[22:02] | This is stupid. | 有点蠢 |
[22:04] | My list. My list is stupid. | 我写的清单很蠢 |
[22:07] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[22:08] | You want to see? Yeah, prepare to be wowed. | 你想看吗 没问题 别被吓着了 |
[22:10] | Here you go. | 给 |
[22:13] | “Spooky.” | “吓人” |
[22:15] | And “Surprises.” | 和”惊喜” |
[22:18] | These are two great things. I love these things. | 这两个很好 我很喜欢 |
[22:20] | I love them, too. But I’m also a grown man. | 我也很喜欢 但是我是个成年人了 |
[22:23] | You asked me to make a list of things I like. | 你叫我列出我喜欢的东西 |
[22:25] | I came up with two things. | 我只想到两个 |
[22:27] | One was “Spooky” And one was “Surprises.” | 一个是”吓人” 一个是”惊喜” |
[22:29] | And that’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:31] | So I would call that… | 所以我觉得 |
[22:35] | pretty humiliating. | 蛮丢脸的 |
[22:42] | Jason, I have an idea, but you’re gonna need to trust me. | 杰森 我有个想法 但你要相信我 |
[22:47] | I’m open to anything at this point. | 我目前可以接受任何想法 |
[23:08] | I-I don’t know what I’m supposed to do with this. | 我不明白该拿这个做什么 |
[23:12] | Take a chance. | 去试试 |
[23:52] | Mr. Segel. We’ve been expecting you. | 西格尔先生 我们正期待您的光临 |
[23:56] | I’m Jason. | 叫我杰森就行 |
[23:58] | – Nice to meet you. – Indeed. | -很高兴见到你 -确实 |
[23:59] | We have you staying for two nights. | 我们为您登记了两晚住宿 |
[24:01] | I hope you don’t mind, | 另外 希望您不介意 |
[24:02] | but I’ve upgraded you to the Jejune Suite. | 我将您的房间升级成了极郡套房 |
[24:06] | Y-you didn’t have to do that, but thank you. | 其实没这个必要的 但还是谢谢你 |
[24:08] | – I appreciate it. – It’s my pleasure, sir. | -我很感激 -我的荣幸 先生 |
[24:11] | Rest awaits on the floor 16. | 您的房间在16楼 |
[24:17] | Grab my card for you. | 我把卡给你 |
[24:18] | That won’t be necessary. | 不需要 |
[24:20] | Enjoy your stay in Divine NonChalance. | 尽情享受在神圣诺彻兰斯的时间吧 |
[24:26] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[24:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:01] | 早上10:03 18街北112号 | |
[25:14] | Yeah, hello? | 你好 |
[25:15] | See you tomorrow, Norman. | 明天见 诺曼 |
[25:18] | What? I’m sorry? | 什么 我没听清 |
[25:19] | In Divine NonChalance. | 在神圣诺彻兰斯 |
[25:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:32] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[26:46] | Come on, Jay. | 加油 杰 |
[27:12] | – Hi. – Your check. | -你好 -你的账单 |
[27:14] | My check? | 我的账单 |
[27:19] | My wallet and phone? | 我的手机和钱包 |
[27:34] | Change is on the table. | 找零在桌上 |
[27:45] | Enjoy the ride, Norman. | 享受旅程吧 诺曼 |
[27:48] | My name is Jason. | 我叫杰森 |
[27:49] | Today your name is Norman. | 今天你就叫诺曼了 |
[28:04] | “The music shall set you free.” | “音乐会让你自由” |
[28:55] | “Look for the signs that are all around.” | 注意周围出现的标志 |
[29:30] | “Look down.” | “往下看” |
[29:44] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[30:06] | – Norman? – Sorry. | -诺曼 -不好意思 |
[30:26] | “Elsewhere Arcade. | “别处街机厅 |
[30:28] | 530 4th Street.” | 4街530号” |
[30:36] | “You have 45 seconds. | “你只有45秒的时间 |
[30:37] | The milkman knows the way.” | 送奶人知道路在哪儿 |
[30:39] | Milkman. | 送奶人 |
[30:40] | Milkman. | 送奶人 |
[30:45] | Milkman! Milkman! | 送奶人 送奶人 |
[30:50] | Jason Segel, show us your dick! | 杰森·西格尔 给我们看看你的鸟 |
[30:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:09] | Change? | 有零钱吗 |
[31:11] | They took my wallet. | 他们拿走了我的钱包 |
[31:12] | I’m — I’m sorry. I don’t have any. | 我 我很抱歉 我没零钱了 |
[31:14] | Well, you must have some change. | 你肯定还是有些零钱的 |
[31:16] | Without change, what are we? | 没有零钱的话 我们是什么呢 |
[31:23] | You want that? | 你想要这个吗 |
[31:33] | I think you need change more than I do. | 我感觉你比我更需要零钱 |
[31:46] | Sometimes you just gotta let it burn, baby. | 有时候你就得让它燃烧 宝贝 |
[32:25] | I’m out of shape. | 我好累 |
[32:27] | I’m out of shape. | 我累坏了 |
[32:41] | “Dispatches from Elsewhere.” | “别处的调遣” |
[32:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:14] | What do I do different? | 我应该用什么不同的方法 |
[33:16] | What do I need to change? | 我应该改变什么 |
[33:29] | Oh, you clever son of a bitch. | 你这个聪明的小贱人 |
[33:33] | “Sometimes you just got to let it burn.” | “有时候你就得让它燃烧” |
[33:49] | Did you have a view of your future? | 你对你的未来有愿景吗 |
[33:58] | Did you let it slip away? | 你是否让愿景溜走了 |
[34:03] | Are you staring into the void? | 你会呆看着遁入虚无吗 |
[34:07] | Are you afraid? | 你害怕吗 |
[34:11] | The only thing we need to know at any given time is… | 在任意特定时刻 我们只需要知道的是… |
[34:16] | The only thing we need to know at any given time is… | 在任意特定时刻 我们只需要知道的是… |
[34:20] | The only thing we need to | 在任意特定时刻 |
[34:21] | know at any given time is… | 我们只需要知道的是… |
[34:23] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[34:24] | – The only thing we need to… – I don’t like this! | -我们只需要知道的是… -我不喜欢这样 |
[34:26] | Jason. It’s okay. | 杰森 没事的 |
[34:27] | Okay. Is it? Who are you? | 好吧 是吗 你是谁 |
[34:30] | Did Simone set this up? | 是西蒙妮设计的吗 |
[34:31] | No, Simone didn’t tell me anything. | 不是 西蒙妮什么也没告诉我 |
[34:33] | I don’t know her personally. | 我其实不认识她 |
[34:35] | She just did this herself once — | 她之前自己一个人也做过 |
[34:36] | bought a postcard to give away. | 买了一张明信片 然后送出去 |
[34:38] | That’s how this works. | 就是这样的 |
[34:39] | You pass it forward. Do you understand? | 你要继续传递下去 明白吗 |
[34:41] | What you were saying on there is about me. | 你在那上面所说的话 只和我有关 |
[34:43] | Well, it’s about all of us. | 是跟我们所有人有关 |
[34:46] | Honestly, that’s the point. | 说实话 那才是意义所在 |
[34:48] | Jason, your pain, whatever it is, | 杰森 无论你的痛苦是什么 |
[34:52] | is 0% unique | 一点也不独特 |
[34:53] | as hard as that might be to believe. | 虽然很难让人相信 |
[34:57] | You are special | 你很特别 |
[35:00] | but not because you’re unique. | 不是因为你独特才特别 |
[35:04] | You’re special because you’re exactly like everyone else. | 你很特别 是因为你就像其他人一样 |
[35:09] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[35:15] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[35:34] | I’m really confused about life. | 我对生活感到很困惑 |
[35:37] | Listen, I’m gonna ask you a question, | 听着 我要问你一个问题 |
[35:38] | and I want you to say the first thing that comes to your mind. | 我希望你说出脑海中最先浮现的答案 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:44] | What do you do best? | 你最擅长什么 |
[35:51] | I used to make stuff. | 我之前很会制作东西 |
[35:52] | Oh. Good. Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 很好 |
[35:55] | Now I’m gonna test your listening comprehension. | 现在我要测试你的听力理解能力 |
[35:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:00] | The only thing we need to know at any given time is… | 在任意特定时刻 我们只需要知道的是… |
[36:10] | What to do next. | 接下去干什么 |
[36:16] | Put those things together, Jason. | 把所有线索拼起来 杰森 |
[36:21] | You pass it forward. | 你要继续传递下去 |
[36:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | – Hiya! – Hiya! | -你好呀 -你好呀 |
[36:49] | Why are you smiling? | 你在笑什么 |
[36:50] | Am I smiling? I don’t know. | 我在笑吗 我不知道 |
[36:52] | Why? What do you mean? | 怎么了 什么意思 |
[36:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:55] | You don’t usually smile this freely. | 你通常不会笑得那么爽快 |
[36:59] | Mm, well, maybe I’m really proud. | 好吧 或许我真的很骄傲 |
[37:02] | You finished? | 你完成了 |
[37:03] | Ohh, snap! | 酷炫 |
[37:21] | It — It’s really beautiful, Jason. | 这真的很不错 杰森 |
[37:25] | I’m proud of you. you really found yourself. | 我为你骄傲 你找到了真正的自我 |
[37:29] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[37:31] | No, that’s what you want me to say. | 不 那是你希望听到我这么说 |
[37:34] | I know because you literally wrote it in there. | 我知道 因为你直接写出来了 |
[37:40] | I like it a lot. | 我很喜欢 |
[37:41] | I think it’s really cool and inventive. | 我觉得很酷 很有创意 |
[37:46] | But the parts about you are just… | 但有关你的那些部分 |
[37:49] | sort of lacking any personal responsibility. | 有些缺乏个人责任感 |
[37:55] | You’re really hard on all the other characters, | 你对其他角色都很苛刻 |
[37:57] | and then you paint yourself as, like, a…victim. | 却把你自己刻画成一个受害者 |
[38:01] | Okay. I didn’t — I mean, I-I didn’t see it that way, | 我不… 我不这么认为 |
[38:04] | but I think it’s great — | 但我觉得很好 |
[38:04] | it’s good to have outside eyes on something. | 听听外界的看法总是好的 |
[38:07] | I just think it’s missing something, | 我觉得缺了点什么 |
[38:08] | like it needs another scene or a line? | 好像还需要一个场景或一句台词 |
[38:11] | It doesn’t have to be a whole big thing. | 不用很完整很宏大 |
[38:13] | I mean, it could be, you know, like, short and to the point. | 很短 直入主题就可以 |
[38:16] | It’s just your whole thing is about finding yourself, | 你全篇讲的都是寻找自己 |
[38:17] | so that really means you have to own your shit, | 意味着你必须对自己负责 |
[38:19] | – you know, man? – Totally. Yep, yep, yep, yep. | -明白吗 -当然明白 对 对 对 |
[38:23] | – Are you mad? – Am I mad? | -你生气了吗 -我生气了吗 |
[38:25] | No, I’m the opposite of mad. | 没有 恰恰相反 |
[38:27] | I’m a — I’m — couldn’t — No, um, that’s a good note. | 我…我不能… 没有 这是个好想法 |
[38:30] | – You seem mad. – No. | -你看着像生气了 -没有 |
[38:31] | This looks mad? | 我这样像生气吗 |
[38:56] | Personal responsibility. | 个人责任感 |
[38:59] | Short and to the point. Blah, blah, blah. | 很短 直入主题 这这那那 |
[39:21] | Release…me. | 放了我 |
[39:34] | Hello? | 你好 |
[39:36] | Release…me. | 放了我 |
[39:47] | Release — | 放了… |
[39:48] | “Me.” I know. I can hear you. | “我” 我知道 我听见了 |
[39:49] | Why do you keep saying that? | 你为什么要一直重复 |
[39:51] | Sorry. I was just trying to get your attention. | 对不起 我只是想吸引你的注意 |
[39:53] | Okay, well, you have it. What do you want? | 我注意你了 你想怎么样 |
[39:54] | I want you to grow the fuck up. | 我想让你成熟点 |
[39:58] | You watch your mouth. You’re just a boy. | 嘴巴放干净 你还是个小孩 |
[39:59] | Oh, bullshit! | 放屁 |
[40:01] | I’m not a boy. I’m you. | 我不是小孩 我是你 |
[40:03] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[40:04] | I’m you, and you are not a goddamn boy. | 我是你 你可不是什么狗屁小孩 |
[40:07] | You’re a 40-year-old adult, | 你是个四十岁的成年人 |
[40:08] | and this man-child victim shit has got to end! | 这种男孩长不大 还扮受害者的游戏该结束了 |
[40:11] | – Can you just — – No! | -你能不能… -不能 |
[40:12] | Release me, man, for the love of God! | 放了我吧 看在上帝的份上 |
[40:16] | No one force-fed you chocolate milk. | 没人逼你喝巧克力牛奶 |
[40:19] | No one made you do anything you didn’t agree to do. | 没人逼你做任何你不同意的事 |
[40:22] | You got drunk, you got rich, and you stopped being…you. | 你喝醉了 发财了 却不再做你自己了 |
[40:29] | You’re a weird dude. | 你这奇怪的家伙 |
[40:31] | You made a Dracula puppet musical. | 你写了部吸血鬼木偶音乐剧 |
[40:34] | And then instead of letting your freak flag fly, | 却不敢表现自己的与众不同 |
[40:36] | you filled your fat face with cake and whiskey | 你用蛋糕和威士忌把自己塞得肥头大耳 |
[40:38] | and tried to stay famous. | 只为了保持名气 |
[40:39] | Own it, dude! | 认了吧 伙计 |
[40:54] | Go away. | 走开 |
[40:57] | Go away, God damn it! I’m sleeping! | 走开 他妈的 我在睡觉 |
[40:59] | This script is horrible. | 这剧本太糟了 |
[41:02] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[41:05] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | 好吧 我要了 |
[41:23] | So I was a selfish, self-centered, entitled, | 我以前是个自私自负 自我中心 |
[41:28] | spoiled guy who lost his way. | 迷失自我又被宠坏的家伙 |
[41:31] | No victim, no villain. | 没有受害者 也没有坏人 |
[41:32] | Just me and my choices. | 只有我和我的各种选择 |
[41:36] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[41:37] | There you go. You’re cured. | 没错 你痊愈了 |
[41:39] | I am? | 是吗 |
[41:40] | No, you’re a goddamn mess. | 不是 你还糟得很呢 |
[41:43] | But it’s a start. | 但这是个开始 |
[41:45] | I gotta go now. | 我得走了 |
[41:48] | Time to grow up. | 该长大了 |
[41:51] | If you need to write another Muppets movie, I’ll be back. | 如果你还要写新的木偶电影 我会回来的 |
[42:12] | I know it’s a lot to digest. | 我知道有很多东西需要消化 |
[42:16] | Um, you probably want me to explain more | 你可能希望我解释一下 |
[42:18] | of what’s going on in the show. | 剧里发生的事 |
[42:22] | No, I understand what’s going on in the show. | 不用 我明白剧里发生了什么 |
[42:25] | I think it’s interesting. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[42:27] | And strange. | 很怪异 |
[42:30] | And hopeful. | 充满希望 |
[42:31] | And a little sad in a way I like. | 有点悲伤 但我喜欢 |
[42:35] | It’s like “Fight Club” on acid, | 就像浮夸版的《搏击俱乐部》 |
[42:36] | written by someone who likes life. | 由一个热爱生活的人所写 |
[42:39] | But what I want to know is, why do you want to do it? | 但我想知道的是 你为什么想这么做 |
[42:45] | Why is this important to you? | 这为什么对你重要 |
[42:59] | I used to think I could do anything. | 我过去总以为自己无所不能 |
[43:02] | And then I lost that part of myself. | 然后我失去了那一部分的自我 |
[43:08] | So I went on this search. | 于是我开始寻找 |
[43:11] | I didn’t always know what I was looking for | 我并不总是知道我在找什么 |
[43:14] | or even why, exactly. | 甚至连原因也不知道 |
[43:20] | I don’t know if I found myself again | 我不知道我是否再次找到了自己 |
[43:22] | or if this is something new, | 或者这是不是全新的我 |
[43:24] | but I know that I want to write about it. | 但我知道我想记录下来 |
[43:29] | Also, I just think the whole thing is fun | 还有 我觉得整件事很好玩 |
[43:31] | and weird and — and dark and hilarious, | 奇怪 黑暗和滑稽 |
[43:36] | and I want it to be all those things. | 我希望它能有这些特点 |
[43:41] | Because I am all those things. | 因为我有这些特点 |
[43:44] | This experience helped me remember that. | 这次经历让我回忆了起来 |
[43:54] | And I just think maybe it might be helpful | 我觉得或许这能帮到 |
[43:57] | to anybody who is as confused as I was — am. | 任何和我曾经一样困惑的人 去掉”曾经” |
[44:08] | I think that maybe underneath all of our stuff, | 我觉得或许在我们的所有特质之下 |
[44:11] | we’re just not nearly as different as we choose to believe. | 我们并没有自以为的那么不同 |
[44:18] | Maybe I am Jason and I am you. | 也许我是杰森 我就是你 |
[44:27] | The end. | 全剧终 |
[44:33] | And you think you can pull this off? | 你觉得你能成功吗 |
[44:37] | No. | 不 |
[44:39] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[44:41] | Not on my own. | 靠我自己不行 |
[44:42] | But maybe if I had some help. | 但如果我有帮手的话 |
[44:50] | It took me a long time to learn that. | 我花了很长时间才意识到这点 |
[44:54] | Let’s get you some help. | 咱们去给你找点帮手吧 |
[46:04] | I thought it was really beautiful. | 我觉得很美 |
[46:06] | Lovely. It was just lovely. | 真美好 太美好了 |
[46:09] | Way out there. | 非比寻常 |
[46:11] | I felt it was well-executed. | 我感觉拍得很好 |
[46:14] | Most of the time. | 大多数时候 |
[46:17] | Some moments dipped into self-indulgence, | 有的时刻陷入了自我放纵 |
[46:19] | which is not my taste, but, you know. | 不对我胃口 但你懂的 |
[46:21] | Yeah, come to think of it, | 想了想 |
[46:23] | the last episode is rather self-centered. | 最后一集有点以自我为中心 |
[46:26] | I thought the show was supposed to be about community. | 我以为这剧的主题应该是集体 |
[46:29] | Huh. Wait, she’s right. | 等等 她是对的 |
[46:31] | Well, Janice is always right. | 珍妮丝总是对的 |
[46:33] | Yeah, well, pretty much. | 差不多 |
[46:34] | Simone, do remember that list you had me make? | 西蒙妮 你记得你让我做的那份清单吗 |
[46:36] | Uh, things I like? | 我喜欢的东西 |
[46:38] | Yeah. How could I forget that? | 嗯 我怎么可能忘 |
[46:39] | Right, well, it turns out those are things I really do like — | 原来那些确实是我喜欢的东西 |
[46:42] | spooky and surprises. | 吓人和惊喜 |
[46:44] | – Ohh, I like where this is going! – Oh me too | -我喜欢这发展方向 -我也是 |
[46:48] | So, we got spooky with the whole “Clara might be dead” Thing. | 我们被”克拉拉可能死了”这事吓得不轻 |
[46:51] | – That was a nice touch. – Thank you. | -那个情节不错 -谢谢 |
[46:53] | Though I knew she was Lee very, very, very early on. | 尽管我早就知道了她就是李 |
[46:58] | But, you know, anyway, what’s left? Surprises? | 总之 还剩什么 惊喜吗 |
[47:03] | Hey, everyone. | 大家好 |
[47:04] | I hope you’ve enjoyed our show so far. | 我希望到目前为止你们喜欢我们的剧 |
[47:07] | We’re not quite finished. | 我们还没拍完 |
[47:08] | You see, if we ended on an episode all about me, | 你看 如果我们以讲述我的一集收尾 |
[47:10] | that would really miss the point, wouldn’t it? | 那就失去意义了 对吗 |
[47:11] | Uh, well, that’s for sure. | 当然 |
[47:14] | This hasn’t been about me or you or even just a TV show. | 这并不关乎你我 也不关乎一部电视剧 |
[47:18] | It’s been about us. | 而是关乎我们 |
[47:20] | All of us making something together. | 我们所有人一起创作某样东西 |
[47:23] | Here, I-I’ll show you. Go up. | 我给你们看看 镜头上去点 |
[47:26] | Go, go, go. | 上去 |
[47:29] | This is the cast and crew of “Dispatches from Elsewhere.” | 这是《日常谜团》的全体演员和剧组工作人员 |
[47:33] | We made this together. | 这是我们大家一起拍的 |
[47:35] | Say hi, everyone. | 大家打个招呼 |
[47:36] | – Hi! – And not just us. | -你好 -不只是我们 |
[47:38] | Uh, some of you at home, you’re part of the finale, also. | 待在家里的你们 也是大结局的一部分 |
[47:41] | What?! But how?! | 什么 怎么说 |
[47:44] | That would be impossible! | 那不可能 |
[47:45] | No, you see, Simone, | 不 西蒙妮 |
[47:46] | our audience has been part of this experience all along. | 我们的观众一直以来都参与了这次经历 |
[47:49] | Some of you have been playing at home with us from the beginning. | 你们有些人从一开始就在家跟我们一起玩 |
[47:52] | To say thank you, I’ve included you | 为了表示感谢 我把你们 |
[47:54] | in Octavio’s final, emotionally satisfying epilogue. | 囊括进了奥克塔维奥最后情感满足的收场白 |
[47:58] | Don’t believe me? | 不信我 |
[47:59] | Let me show you. | 让我给你们展示下 |
[48:01] | Hello, my friends. | 朋友们好 |
[48:04] | We have reached the final moments of our entertainment, | 这部剧已经来到了尾声 |
[48:07] | when my intentions become clear | 我的语义也越来越直白 |
[48:09] | and the veil of metaphor is lifted at last. | 隐喻的面纱终于掀开 |
[48:13] | Perhaps you’ll recall that in our first installment, | 也许你还记得在我们的第一集中 |
[48:15] | I proclaimed myself a reliable narrator, | 虽然我说我骗过你们 |
[48:18] | despite a confession that I’d lied to you. | 但依然自称是一个可靠的旁白 |
[48:20] | Once and only once. | 一次 只有一次 |
[48:22] | That, too, was a lie. | 那其实也是一个谎言 |
[48:24] | For, in fact, I’ve lied to you myriad times | 其实 一路走来 我对你们 |
[48:27] | throughout our journey together, | 说过无数个谎 |
[48:29] | the most important of those lies being this — | 最关键的一个谎言就是… |
[48:32] | I once told you that Peter was you. | 我曾告诉你 彼得是你 |
[48:35] | Nextly, I proclaimed Simone was you. | 下一集 我说西蒙妮是你 |
[48:38] | Thirdly, I offered the possibility | 再下一集 我又提出 |
[48:40] | that Janice was, in fact, your surrogate. | 珍妮丝是你的化身 |
[48:42] | And lastly, I contended that Fredwynn was, indeed, you. | 最后 我又说其实弗雷德才是你 |
[48:48] | These are, I regretfully inform you, lies. | 很遗憾 这些全都是谎言 |
[48:52] | For if there’s one thing I hope you’ve learned | 因为在我们的这一路上 |
[48:54] | from our time together, my friends, | 我希望你们学到一件事 朋友们 |
[48:56] | is that you, and only you, are you. | 你 只有你 才是你自己 |
[49:01] | Don’t believe me? | 不相信我吗 |
[49:03] | Let me show you. | 我来给你看看 |
[49:05] | I am Stevie, and I am you. | 我是史迪威 我是你 |
[49:07] | I am Scott, and I am you. | 我是斯科特 我是你 |
[49:10] | I am Melissa, and I am you. | 我是梅丽莎 我是你 |
[49:14] | I am Luciano, and I am you. | 我是卢西亚诺 我是你 |
[49:17] | I am Courtney, and I am you. | 我是考特妮 我是你 |
[49:20] | I am Tarik, and I am you. | 我是塔里克 我是你 |
[49:22] | I’m Magnolia, and I am you. | 我是马格诺莉亚 我是你 |
[49:24] | I am Joe, and I am you. | 我是乔 我是你 |
[49:26] | I am Sterling, and I am you. | 我是斯特林 我是你 |
[49:28] | I am Matthew, and I am you. | 我是马修 我是你 |
[49:31] | I am Luce, and I am you. | 我是露丝 我是你 |
[49:33] | I am Michael, and I am you. | 我是迈克尔 我是你 |
[49:36] | I am Kimberly, and I am you. | 我是金伯利 我是你 |
[49:38] | I am Ouja, and I am you. | 我是胡加 我是你 |
[49:41] | I am Yadira, and I am you. | 我是亚迪拉 我是你 |
[49:44] | I am Daisy, and I am you. | 我是黛西 我是你 |
[49:46] | I am Tom, and I am you. | 我是汤姆 我是你 |
[49:48] | I’m Nicole, and I am you. | 我是妮可 我是你 |
[49:50] | But what else has our story taught us, my friends? | 但是我们的故事还教会我们什么 朋友们 |
[49:53] | Surely historians will have their opinions, | 历史学家们肯定有他们的看法 |
[49:55] | but mine well, mine is simple. | 但我也有我简单的看法 |
[50:00] | It seems to me that our story taught us | 我觉得我们的故事教会我们 |
[50:03] | that the answer to change lies not in a game | 改变的答案并不是藏在一个游戏里 |
[50:06] | or a missing girl or a clown-faced boy. | 或藏在一个失踪的女孩或小丑男孩背后 |
[50:09] | Change comes when we find one another. | 我们找到彼此后 才会有改变 |
[50:14] | For once we have found each other, | 只要我们找到彼此 |
[50:17] | the energy of our collective spirits can take flight, | 我们精神碰撞的能量便会爆发 |
[50:20] | and the world around us begins to change. | 我们周围的世界便会开始改变 |
[50:24] | We’re so convinced of our separateness, | 我们深信我们是分离的个体 |
[50:27] | but what lies within us is all drawn from the same source. | 但是我们的内心却是同源的 |
[50:33] | The water in here is the same as the water in there. | 杯子里的水和容器里的水是一样的 |
[50:39] | But the real lesson is when we realize | 但是我们真正要学会的是 |
[50:42] | that perhaps the containers, too, | 也许这个容器 |
[50:44] | are made from the same stuff. | 也是由同样的物质所创造 |
[50:52] | It is true, if we limit ourselves | 如果我们把自己 |
[50:55] | to our tiny mind instruments, that you are you, | 局限于”你是你”这个狭隘的思维框架中 |
[51:00] | but perhaps if we let our subtler tools take the lead, | 但是如果让微妙的直觉引领我们 |
[51:03] | we may glimpse the truth, even if only for a moment. | 也许便能窥见真相 就算只是一瞬 |
[51:07] | There is no you. | 根本没有你 |
[51:09] | And there is no me. | 根本没有我 |
[51:12] | There is only… | 只有… |
[51:14] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:16] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:18] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:19] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:21] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:23] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:25] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |
[51:27] | – We! – We! | -我们 -我们 |