时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Clara here. | 我是克拉拉 |
[00:01] | Oh, my God, it’s her. The real Clara. | 天啊 是她 真正的克拉拉 |
[00:04] | Janice, Simone and I are gonna go on a date. | 珍妮丝 西蒙妮和我要去约会了 |
[00:06] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 |
[00:08] | – Cake or pie? – I like both of those things. | -蛋糕还是派 -我都喜欢 |
[00:10] | Can I be honest? I don’t think you’re ready for this. | 我能跟你说实话吗 我觉得你还没准备好 |
[00:13] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[00:14] | – What can I do? – Nothing. | -我能做些什么 -什么也做不了 |
[00:16] | Thank you, Fredwynn, for coming to find me. | 弗雷德温 谢谢你来找我 |
[00:33] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:35] | As you are clearly aware, | 如你们所知 |
[00:36] | this entertainment is called “Dispatches From Elsewhere,” | 这部剧叫做《日常谜团》 |
[00:40] | a title whose relevance | 这个标题的含义 |
[00:41] | I personally became aware of only recently. | 我最近才搞懂 |
[00:46] | Unless this is your first experience | 除非这是你们 |
[00:47] | with a limited-run episodic, | 第一次收看限定剧 |
[00:49] | which we all know that it is not, | 但我们都知道 事实并非如此 |
[00:51] | you would assume that we are rapidly approaching | 不然你们会猜想 我们正极速接近 |
[00:53] | the end of our journey together. | 这段旅行的终点 |
[00:57] | But you would be wrong. | 但你们想错了 |
[01:00] | While our time together is drawing to a close, | 虽然我们能共度的时间所剩无几了 |
[01:02] | we are, as we’ve always been, | 我们一直 |
[01:05] | in the middle of our story. | 都活在我们自己的故事里 |
[01:10] | Take Peter. | 以彼得为例 |
[01:11] | Yeah. I can do that now. | 没错 我现在也能解说了 |
[01:15] | It’s a lot more fun than I anticipated. | 这比我预计的还要有趣 |
[01:17] | So I’m going to do it again. | 所以我要再来一次 |
[01:20] | Peter is you if 351 days had passed | 彼得就是你们 如果那个不容置疑的 |
[01:24] | in your temporal frame of reference | 无可争辩的 这辈子都不能再糟糕的晚上 |
[01:26] | since the absolute, indisputable, | 已经过去了 |
[01:29] | no two ways about it worst night of your life. | 整整351天 |
[01:33] | I’m not getting ahead of myself. | 我没有想得太远 |
[01:35] | Take care of yourself, Petri Dish. | 照顾好自己 彼得大帅哥 |
[01:44] | Peter is you if, for most of your life, | 彼得就是你们 如果绝大多数时候 |
[01:46] | you couldn’t quite shake the feeling | 你们不太能摆脱这样一个想法 |
[01:48] | that something was missing. | 好像身边缺了点什么 |
[01:53] | And then you finally got a taste | 然后你终于感受到了 |
[01:54] | of what real happiness was. | 什么是真正的幸福 |
[01:58] | But then it was just gone. | 但幸福却消失了 |
[02:06] | Then one day, it dawns on you — | 某一天 你突然醒悟 |
[02:10] | a realization as terrible as it is totally obvious. | 真相就是如此显而易见的残酷 |
[02:15] | That the real problem — | 真正的问题 |
[02:17] | worse, maybe the only problem — | 或者更糟 唯一的问题 |
[02:20] | is actually just you. | 就是你自己 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. It wasn’t that hard a decision, you know? | 我不清楚 那个决定其实并不难 |
[02:29] | Cake or pie. | 蛋糕还是派 |
[02:33] | Couldn’t make a choice. | 我没法做出选择 |
[02:33] | I couldn’t make a really simple choice. | 我做不出这么简单的选择 |
[02:37] | And why do you think that might be? | 你觉得为什么会那样 |
[02:42] | I think at some point, | 我觉得在某一刻 |
[02:43] | I got on some track and I didn’t even realize it. | 我步入了生活的轨道 而我完全没意识到 |
[02:48] | Elementary school became high school | 从小学 到高中 |
[02:50] | became college became my job. | 到大学 再到工作 |
[02:55] | And I have no idea who I am. | 我一直都不清楚自己是谁 |
[03:02] | I’m like nobody. | 我就像个无名小卒 |
[03:06] | For a minute, during the game, I was somebody — | 在游戏中的某一刻 我成为了重要人物 |
[03:10] | felt like I was somebody, | 我感觉自己是重要人物 |
[03:11] | and I tried to run with that, and, uh… | 然后我试着以这种身份自居 |
[03:16] | I was like Wile E. Coyote running off the cliff, | 我就像爬下悬崖的歪心狼一样 |
[03:19] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[03:20] | Like, she asked me who I was, | 就像是 她问我我是谁 |
[03:23] | and then I looked down and I’m just floating. | 然后我就向下看 发现我在漂浮着 |
[03:25] | I’m just floating in midair with nothing to stand on. | 我漂浮在半空中 脚下空无一物 |
[03:33] | I can see you’re in a lot of discomfort. | 我能看出你很不自在 |
[03:35] | – Yeah. – But I actually think this is a sign of real progress. | -是的 -但我认为这是真正进步的预示 |
[03:39] | Oh, is it? Thank you. | 是吗 谢谢你 |
[03:41] | Or is that just something you say | 或许你说这些 |
[03:42] | to keep me suckling the teat of psychiatry? | 只是为了让我继续吸吮精神治疗的奶嘴罢了 |
[03:48] | Sorry, that was a weird thing to say. | 抱歉 这么说很奇怪 |
[03:52] | I’m mad. | 我很生气 |
[03:54] | Not at you. I’m… | 不是生你的气 我是… |
[03:58] | I’m mad at myself. | 我是生自己的气 |
[04:03] | You’re taking your first steps toward genuine self-exploration, | 你正朝着真正的自我探索迈出第一步 |
[04:08] | opening a vault you’ve kept locked so long | 开启封闭已久的密库 |
[04:10] | you’ve forgotten what’s inside. | 长久以来 你都忘了里面是什么了 |
[04:16] | What happens if I o– | 万一我… |
[04:18] | open the vault and it’s empty? | 打开密库 发现里面是空的呢 |
[04:20] | Peter, is it fair to say that you like cake and pie equally? | 彼得 你喜欢蛋糕和派的程度一样 可以这么说吗 |
[04:30] | I-I mean, that would be a fair thing to say, yes. | 没错 可以这么说 很合理 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:34] | Well, that’s a valid opinion. | 这个观点令人信服 |
[04:36] | So why do you put a question mark at the end? | 那你为什么要用问句结尾 |
[04:41] | I’m really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[04:45] | I guess that’s just the really simple answer. | 可能答案就是那么简单吧 |
[04:49] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[04:50] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[04:51] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[04:54] | What if you made a list of things — | 试试把所有事项列出来 |
[04:58] | big things, little things, doesn’t really matter — | 大事小事都没关系 |
[05:02] | and you started to take note | 然后记下 |
[05:05] | of your honest reactions to them? | 你对它们最真实的反应 |
[05:12] | Yeah, I could do that. | 好 我可以试试 |
[05:14] | – I could do that. – Good. | -我可以 -很好 |
[05:15] | Just try not to judge yourself as you go. | 做的过程中 试着不要评判自己 |
[05:19] | That’s — Okay, that’s good advice. | 这… 好 这是个好主意 |
[05:21] | Learning who you are isn’t like flipping a switch. | 了解自己不像拨动开关 |
[05:25] | It’s a process, a journey. | 这是个过程 是一段旅程 |
[05:30] | – It’s a journey. – Mm-hmm. | -是一段旅程 -对 |
[05:33] | How long does that journey take approximately? | 那这段旅程大概要走多久 |
[05:36] | I don’t need, like, a specific day count, but it would help. | 我不需要精准的天数 但心里有个底也好 |
[05:40] | One could say a lifetime. | 可以说要用一辈子的时间吧 |
[05:43] | Right. | 是啊 |
[05:44] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 对 这样说得通 |
[05:49] | I’m just asking because | 我这么问是因为 |
[05:50] | Simone said I could call her in a year. | 西蒙妮说我一年后可以给她打电话 |
[05:53] | I don’t think she meant that literally. | 我觉得她不是真让你等一年 |
[05:57] | Like I said, Peter is you | 如我所说 彼得是你们 |
[06:00] | if you were smack-dab in the middle of your story, | 如果你们恰好活在自己的故事里 |
[06:03] | but there’s one thing you still haven’t figured out. | 但有一件事你们还没想清楚 |
[06:06] | Is this story a comedy… | 这个故事会是喜剧… |
[06:10] | or a tragedy, | 还是悲剧 |
[06:11] | or something in between? | 又或是悲喜交加 |
[06:32] | Me again. Three things — | 还是我 有三件事… |
[06:33] | One, stories are made of smaller stories | 第一件 故事是由更小的故事组成的 |
[06:35] | like Russian Dolls. | 像俄罗斯套娃 |
[06:36] | Two, Russian dolls are adorable but pointless. | 第二件 俄罗斯套娃很可爱却毫无意义 |
[06:40] | Three, and this is big, so pay attention — | 第三件 这件很重要 所以认真听… |
[06:42] | stories are manipulations | 故事是对时间 空间 观点的 |
[06:45] | of time, of space, of point of view. | 一种有意识操控 |
[06:47] | They show us what they want us to see. | 它们展示了它们想让我们看到的事物 |
[06:50] | Got it? Take Simone. | 明白吗 以西蒙妮为例吧 |
[06:52] | Simone plays a major role in Peter’s story. | 西蒙妮在彼得的故事中扮演了重要的角色 |
[06:57] | Take care of yourself, Petri Dish. | 照顾好自己 彼得大帅哥 |
[07:00] | But Simone’s story is also her own. | 但西蒙妮的故事也是属于她自己的 |
[07:04] | Simone is you if you ever felt like | 西蒙妮是你们 如果你们感到 |
[07:06] | the only thing you could count on in life was being let down. | 人生中唯一的定数就是失落感 |
[07:10] | Peter and I have been in a — | 彼得和我处于… |
[07:14] | in sort of a weird place. | 一种奇怪的关系中 |
[07:15] | Our date was a total disaster. | 我们的约会完全是灾难 |
[07:17] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[07:18] | I told him we shouldn’t see each other. | 我跟他说我们不该再见面了 |
[07:23] | Simone, you two seem so good together. | 西蒙妮 你们两个在一起挺好 |
[07:28] | Yeah, in the game we were great, but… | 是 游戏中我们相处得很好 但是… |
[07:32] | in real life, we are — — | 现实中 我们… |
[07:35] | we are not so good. | 我们没那么般配 |
[07:39] | I don’t know. I think I was seeing him for | 我觉得我以前只看到了 |
[07:40] | what I thought he could be and not who he really was. | 他在我想象中的样子 并非他的真实模样 |
[07:47] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:50] | I don’t think he’s ready for — you know. | 我觉得他没有准备好… |
[07:54] | I mean, he’s been hiding from the world for so long, | 他躲避世界的时间太久了 |
[07:57] | he, like, forgot what it’s like out here. | 他已经忘了外面世界的样子 |
[07:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[08:00] | – What? – Yep. | -什么 -没错 |
[08:02] | – What? – I… | -什么 -我… |
[08:06] | What are you not saying? | 你想说什么 |
[08:10] | Simone, th– that’s Peter. | 西蒙妮 那…那是彼得 |
[08:12] | There he is, that’s Peter. | 那就是他 那是彼得 |
[08:13] | That’s Peter’s thing, but what about you? | 那是彼得的生活 那你呢 |
[08:15] | You quit your master’s program and your job. | 你放弃了读硕士 也辞职了 |
[08:17] | Well, they fired me. | 事实上 是他们炒了我 |
[08:18] | You stopped showing up. | 因为你不去上班了 |
[08:21] | And it is hard not to notice that your only friend | 而且很容易就能看出 你唯一的朋友 |
[08:25] | and closest confidant seems to be a very short older woman | 你最好的闺蜜 似乎是一个很矮的 |
[08:28] | who you met only a few weeks ago. | 你几个星期前才遇到的老妇 |
[08:34] | Well, maybe I just like change. | 可能我就是喜欢改变吧 |
[08:36] | Change is a good thing, right? | 改变是好事 不是吗 |
[08:37] | – Change is a good thing. – Yes. | -改变是好事 -没错 |
[08:38] | Change is very, very good, but Simone, honestly, | 改变很好 非常好 但是西蒙妮 实话说 |
[08:42] | is this about change | 这是改变 |
[08:44] | or is this about running? | 还是逃离 |
[08:47] | Running and running and running | 逃离 逃离 逃离 |
[08:48] | and running and running and running? | 持续不断的逃离 |
[08:52] | I mean, at one point, you’ve got to stop and say, | 某一刻 你得停下 然后说 |
[08:55] | “Alright, this is it. | “好了 就这样了 |
[08:57] | This is who I am, take it or leave it.” | 这就是我 接受或离开” |
[09:04] | Be courageous, be brave, be you. | 要无畏 要勇敢 要做你自己 |
[09:24] | We’ll take one ring, hold it in front, | 我们拿一个环 把它拿到身前 |
[09:27] | hold the other ring high in the air and go one, two, three! | 把另一个环高举在空中然后数三声 |
[09:29] | And they glide together just like that. | 它们就像这样套到一起了 |
[09:36] | Alright, let’s try it. | 让我们试试 |
[09:37] | Here we go. That’s one, that’s two, and… | 开始了 一 二 然后… |
[09:40] | three! | 三 |
[09:49] | 学习魔术 变变变 魔术学校 | |
[09:52] | We’ve made a terrible habit culturally | 我们的文化中有一个恶习 |
[09:53] | of putting the words “Just a” in front of “Coincidence.” | 总用”只是”来形容”巧合” |
[09:57] | Is it because we’re afraid of the web or the spider? | 是因为我们害怕蛛网 还是蜘蛛呢 |
[10:27] | And just where in the hell do you think you’re going? | 你这是想去哪儿 |
[10:31] | Um, I am actually in the wrong place. | 我其实走错了 |
[10:33] | I’m going to the, uh… | 我要去… |
[10:35] | Are you or are you not dressed and ready to shake that ass? | 你到底有没有打扮好准备扭臀 |
[10:39] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[10:41] | We’ll take good care of you. | 你会很享受的 |
[10:44] | Alright, alright, alright! | 好了 好了 好了 |
[10:46] | You kitty cats ready to work? | 小猫咪们准备好运动了吗 |
[10:50] | That’s what I like. | 这才是我希望看到的 |
[10:52] | And bounce, and bounce, and bounce. | 左跳 右跳 再跳 |
[11:31] | Yes, show me that shimmy. | 对了 就那样抖肩 |
[11:34] | When we start taking action — forward action — | 当我们开始行动 向前行进 |
[11:37] | the spider gives us signs that we’re on the right track, | 蜘蛛会给我们提示 告诉我们在正轨上 |
[11:40] | if we’re brave enough to see them. | 如果我们足够勇敢 才能看到 |
[11:47] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[11:51] | Peter, wow. | 彼得 |
[11:53] | Yeah, crazy. | 是啊 真神奇 |
[11:58] | Man, I thought I didn’t know what to get. | 我还以为只有我一个人决定不了吃什么 |
[12:01] | No, I-I’ve been trying stuff, | 不 我在尝试 |
[12:04] | like experiencing new things. | 体验新事物 |
[12:06] | It’s really fun. | 很有趣 |
[12:09] | Good for you. | 那真好 |
[12:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | And of course you have an actual list, don’t you? | 而且你列了一张清单 对吗 |
[12:16] | I do. | 没错 |
[12:18] | Hats. | 帽子 |
[12:20] | Are — They’re on both likes and dislikes. | 它们出现在喜欢那栏 也出现在不喜欢那栏 |
[12:22] | Well, I was surprised to find out how much I like hats, | 我很惊讶地意识到我很喜欢帽子 |
[12:25] | but also how much I dislike wearing hats. | 也意识到了我有多讨厌戴帽子 |
[12:29] | ‘Cause the whole time I’m like, “I’m wearing a hat. | 因为我脑海里一直回响着 “我戴着顶帽子 |
[12:31] | I’m wearing a hat.” | 我戴着顶帽子” |
[12:33] | – I get that. – Yeah. | -我明白那种感觉 -没错 |
[12:35] | Yeah. And magic. | 还有魔术 |
[12:39] | Like, tricks and stuff? | 那种小戏法吗 |
[12:42] | Illusions. | 错觉 |
[12:45] | No, I’m not joking. I’m just coming from class. | 不 我没开玩笑 我刚下课 |
[12:48] | – Really? – Yeah. I-I usually stop here. | -真的吗 -对 我经常在这里歇会儿 |
[12:50] | It’s on my walk home. | 这是我回家的路 |
[12:53] | Oh. Cool, uh, mine, too. | 挺好 我也是 |
[12:55] | I’m coming from, like, | 我刚从 |
[12:55] | a dance exercise thing. | 一个舞蹈健身课出来 |
[13:00] | It’s fun and it’s funny. | 挺有意思 也挺滑稽的 |
[13:03] | It’s fun. | 挺有意思 |
[13:03] | It sounds really fun, and you look great. | 听着就很有意思 你看起来真不错 |
[13:08] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:11] | Hey, I don’t know what you’re doing in a couple weeks, | 我不确定你后面几周有什么安排 |
[13:13] | but I’m — Yeah, I have my graduation showcase. | 不过 我有一场毕业演出 |
[13:18] | I invited Janice. She’s gonna be there. | 我邀请了珍妮丝 她会去的 |
[13:21] | I invited Fredwynn. He hasn’t RSVP’d yet, | 我请了弗雷德温 他还没回我 |
[13:22] | but I don’t know if you’re free. | 我就是不确定你有没有时间 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I’ll see if I am free. | 好 有时间我就去 |
[13:34] | There’s no pressure or anything. | 不要有压力 |
[13:39] | Is this your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[13:42] | No. | 不是 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:54] | She didn’t come. | 她没来 |
[13:55] | That’s fine, right? | 没事的 对吧 |
[13:56] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[13:58] | We got a show to put on, right? | 我们还要演出 对吧 |
[14:00] | Thanks. We can do this. | 谢谢 我们可以的 |
[14:02] | What about this? | 那这张呢 |
[14:09] | Why are you doing this to me?! | 你为什么要这么对我 |
[14:12] | Let’s have a round of applause for AbracaDebra, everybody! | 大家给魔术女孩热烈的掌声 |
[14:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:19] | And now for our next act. | 来看看我们的下一场表演 |
[14:20] | He will amaze you with his daring, | 他会用胆量震惊四座 |
[14:23] | astound you with his skills. | 用技巧惊艳全场 |
[14:26] | Put your hands together for Peter the Great! | 掌声欢迎彼得大帝 |
[15:07] | Simone! | 西蒙妮 |
[15:30] | Peter, that was so fun. | 彼得 太有意思了 |
[15:33] | It was — except for the part where you almost drowned. | 除了你差点淹死那段 |
[15:35] | That was awful, but I-I just — I’m — | 那段太吓人了 但是 |
[15:39] | I’m full of amazement. | 我被震惊到了 |
[15:42] | I’m really glad that you came. | 我真的很高兴你来了 |
[15:43] | It really is so meaningful to me. | 对我来说意义非常重大 |
[15:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | I’ll just leave the two — | 我就让你们俩 |
[15:51] | Oh, no, Janice, you don’t have to do that. | 不用 珍妮丝 你不用这样的 |
[15:52] | Yeah, oh, look at that. | 看那边 |
[15:54] | A table of fliers and brochures. | 一桌传单宣传册 |
[15:56] | I’m gonna go over here to the fliers and the brochures. | 我去那边看看传单和宣传册 |
[16:11] | I’m really glad you came. | 你能来我真的很开心 |
[16:12] | I didn’t know if you would. | 我没想到你真的会来 |
[16:15] | Then I saw you in the tank and… | 然后我在水箱里看见你 |
[16:21] | Okay, so Peter, I — | 好吧 彼得 |
[16:23] | Can I — Can I — Can I go first this time? | 这次能让我先说吗 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:33] | I’m not gonna try and tell you that we should try again | 我不会跟你说我们应该再试一次 |
[16:36] | because I figured myself out. | 因为我自己想清楚了 |
[16:42] | I haven’t. | 我并没想清楚 |
[16:44] | I do know that for the very first time in my life, | 我只知道 我人生中第一次 |
[16:47] | I actually feel like I’m headed towards something | 我确切地感受到我在朝某个目标前进 |
[16:50] | instead of just standing still, do you know what I mean? | 而不是傻站在那里 你懂我意思吧 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I think — I think I do. | 懂 我大概明白 |
[17:00] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[17:03] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:08] | Is that your list of likes and dislikes? | 那是你的喜欢和讨厌清单吗 |
[17:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:12] | Yeah. I got… | 是啊 我这 |
[17:16] | Just read the likes. | 你读喜欢那列就行 |
[17:32] | “Talking to Simone. | “和西蒙妮聊天 |
[17:37] | Kissing Simone.” | 亲西蒙妮” |
[17:43] | “Simone’s laugh. | “西蒙妮的笑声 |
[17:47] | Knowing I’m gonna see Simone later.” | 知道我稍后会见到西蒙妮” |
[17:53] | “Simone reading my list of likes.” | “西蒙妮读我的喜欢清单” |
[17:57] | I put that so I could hear your laugh. | 我加了那条 这样我就能听见你笑了 |
[18:04] | I was a mess when you met me. | 你遇见我的时候 我整个人一团糟 |
[18:09] | And I probably still am. | 现在可能还是一团糟 |
[18:15] | But a — a really smart woman recently told me | 但有一位聪慧的女士最近告诉我 |
[18:18] | that happiness isn’t just flipping some switch. | 寻找幸福并不像拨动开关 |
[18:23] | That it’s a journey. | 而是一场旅程 |
[18:29] | And I just really don’t understand why you and I | 我只是不明白为什么你和我 |
[18:32] | wouldn’t think about taking that journey together. | 不能一起度过这段旅程 |
[18:38] | Because I like you so much. | 因为我实在太喜欢你了 |
[18:47] | I heard what you said and I thought a lot about it. | 我反复地思考你说的那些话 |
[18:54] | And I know that there are things that will be really hard. | 我知道会遇到很多艰难的事情 |
[19:00] | And I understand that there will be things | 我也清楚有些事情 |
[19:02] | that are gonna be really new to me, | 对我来说会是全新的挑战 |
[19:05] | and I’ll probably mess them up sometimes. | 或许我有时会搞砸 |
[19:11] | But one thing I can promise you | 但我能向你保证一件事 |
[19:16] | is that I really want to try. | 我真的很想尝试 |
[19:24] | Because there’s one thing… | 因为从我记事起 |
[19:30] | …for as long as I can remember | 终于有一件事 |
[19:32] | that I have known how I felt about, and that’s you. | 是我能确定的 那就是对你的感情 |
[19:51] | Stories are acts of courage, and moments of truth. | 故事是勇气之举和关键时刻的集合 |
[19:59] | I don’t want to be presumptuous. | 没有冒犯的意思 |
[20:00] | I haven’t done this in a really long time, | 但我已经很久没这么做了 |
[20:03] | and I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[20:11] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[20:16] | I’ve never done this. | 我还没做过 |
[20:20] | And, um, I have a lot of anxiety. | 而且 我很焦虑 |
[20:26] | But in — in a good way. | 不过感觉非常好 |
[21:56] | Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry. | 我的天 对不起 |
[21:57] | My alarm clock didn’t go off. | 我的闹钟没响 |
[22:00] | I didn’t set my alarm clock. | 好吧 我压根没定闹钟 |
[22:04] | Well, I know that this is just the game-iversary | 我知道这只是游戏的纪念日 |
[22:06] | and not our actual anniversary, | 不是我们真正的纪念日 |
[22:08] | but the day that we became a team is also | 但我们成为伙伴的那天 |
[22:10] | the day that you and I met, and… | 也是我遇见你的那天 所以 |
[22:14] | it’s, like, the most important day to me. | 这算是我最重要的一天 |
[22:16] | So, anyway, I got you this. | 总之 我给你买了这个 |
[22:21] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[22:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[22:29] | My rats. | 我的鼠宝贝 |
[22:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:36] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[22:38] | It’s perfect. | 很好的礼物 |
[22:39] | I’m so glad. | 你喜欢就好 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:44] | My turn. | 到我了 |
[22:46] | What do you mean your turn? | 到你了是什么意思 |
[22:48] | What, you think you’re the only romantic around here? | 你以为这里只有你会玩浪漫吗 |
[22:51] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:53] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪儿 |
[23:06] | Oh, God, you hate it, don’t you? | 天啊 你很讨厌是不是 |
[23:09] | I am so sorry. I said to myself, | 真对不起 我对自己说 |
[23:11] | “Simone, this is either the best | “西蒙妮 这是你想到过的 |
[23:12] | or the worst idea you’ve ever had.” | 要么最好 要么最糟糕的点子” |
[23:15] | I don’t know, I felt like the game | 不知道 我觉得这个游戏 |
[23:16] | was the first time you really put yourself out there, | 是你第一次真正投入其中的经历 |
[23:21] | and I-I wanted to honor that. | 我想纪念一下 |
[23:25] | And I… | 我… |
[23:27] | wanted you to see yourself the way I see you. | 我想让你看到我眼中的你 |
[23:34] | Please say something. | 别不说话啊 |
[23:38] | This is the weirdest… | 这是别人对我做过的 |
[23:41] | nicest thing that anyone’s ever done for me. | 最奇怪 但也是最美好的事 |
[23:46] | – I’ll take it. – I love it. | -我接受 -我很喜欢 |
[23:48] | – Do you? – I Love it so much. | -真的吗 -我非常喜欢 |
[23:54] | I look so beautiful. | 我看上去真帅 |
[23:55] | Yeah, well, that’s my guy. | 对 这才是我的男人 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:03] | Where is everybody? | 其他人去哪儿了 |
[24:05] | The sensorimotor stage, the preoperational stage, | 感觉运动阶段 前运算阶段 |
[24:09] | the concrete operational stage, | 具体运算阶段 |
[24:11] | and the formal operational stage. | 以及形式运算阶段 |
[24:13] | That’s right, Janice. But what are the drawbacks | 很好 珍妮丝 那皮亚杰的理论 |
[24:15] | or the holes in Piaget’s theory? | 有什么缺点或者漏洞吗 |
[24:19] | Well, he — he — he really just studied his own children | 其实他只研究了自己的孩子 |
[24:23] | and never took into account culture | 从没考虑文化方面的差异 |
[24:25] | or social interactions or socioeconomic differences. | 或者社交互动 或者社会经济地位的区别 |
[24:29] | But other than that… | 但是除此之外… |
[24:30] | Other than that, he nailed it. | 除此之外 他做得非常好 |
[24:33] | Janice is you, if you ever worried | 珍妮丝就是你们 如果你们曾担心 |
[24:36] | that your best days were behind you… | 生命中最好的时光已经远去 |
[24:40] | I miss him. | 我想念他 |
[24:42] | I miss talking to him. | 我想念和他聊天 |
[24:45] | I know he’s still here with me and all that, | 我知道他还在这儿陪着我 |
[24:47] | but it’s getting harder and harder to hear his voice. | 但想起他的声音变得越来越难了 |
[24:50] | I miss him! | 我很想他 |
[24:52] | I miss my team. | 我想念我的伙伴 |
[24:54] | I miss my life. | 我想念我的生活 |
[24:56] | Well, maybe it’s time to pull some more flyers. | 或许是时候再去传单上撕标签了 |
[24:59] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[25:01] | The game is over. | 游戏已经结束了 |
[25:02] | Come on. The game is never over. | 来吧 游戏永远不会结束 |
[25:04] | We’re always right in the middle of it until we’re not. | 我们一直都会在游戏中 直到我们自己离开 |
[25:09] | So, look, I just think maybe we should play as hard as we can | 所以 我觉得我们应该趁还有机会的时候 |
[25:13] | while we still have the chance. | 玩个痛快 |
[25:16] | – I don’t know. – Come on. | -我不知道 -来吧 |
[25:18] | You asked me to stick around here and pester you, remember? | 是你让我一直缠着你的 记得吗 |
[25:22] | Alright, this is me pestering you. | 我现在就在缠着你 |
[25:25] | Get off your ass. | 动起来 |
[25:28] | I understand time, too, you know? | 我也理解时光 你知道吗 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:45] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[25:51] | Sometimes, stories are about making them your own. | 有时候 故事是由你自己书写的 |
[25:56] | – Let’s leave it there. – Okay. | -今天就上到这儿 -好的 |
[25:57] | See you Thursday. | 周四见 |
[25:58] | I’m here! I’m here! I’m here! I’m here! | 我来了 我来了 我来了 |
[26:00] | Hi. I’m here! | 你们好 我来了 |
[26:02] | Hi. Don’t worry — | 你好 不用担心 |
[26:03] | Simone was very, very late, as well. | 西蒙妮也迟到了很久 |
[26:04] | Oh, good. Good. | 那就好 |
[26:06] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[26:07] | – Yeah. – Look at you. | -怎么了 -快看 那是你 |
[26:09] | It’s really something, huh? | 确实很不错 是吧 |
[26:10] | – Well, it’s — it’s big. – Yes. | -很壮观 -是啊 |
[26:12] | Hey, happy Game-iversary. | 游戏纪念日快乐 |
[26:15] | Happy Game-iversary. | 游戏纪念日快乐 |
[26:16] | Go, team blue! | 蓝队加油 |
[26:17] | Go, team blue! | 蓝队加油 |
[26:18] | Yes! | 没错 |
[26:21] | Where’s Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温人呢 |
[26:22] | Uh, no idea. | 不清楚 |
[26:24] | I guess everybody’s running late today. | 我猜今天所有人都在迟到 |
[26:26] | Fredwynn is never late. | 弗雷德温从不会迟到 |
[26:28] | He says that tardiness is a moral failing. | 他说过迟到是道德败坏的表现 |
[26:32] | You know, Fredwynn hasn’t texted me back in a really long time. | 弗雷德温已经很久没有回复我的消息了 |
[26:36] | Wait a second. When was the last time any of us, | 等一下 上一次我们见到弗雷德温 |
[26:39] | like, saw Fredwynn? | 是什么时候 |
[26:44] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[26:53] | Fredwynn?! | 弗雷德温 |
[26:56] | I-It’s me — Janice! | 是我 珍妮丝 |
[26:57] | I’m here with Peter and Simone! | 我跟彼得和西蒙妮一起来的 |
[26:59] | – Would you let us — – It’s open. | -你能让我们 -门是开着的 |
[27:18] | Oh, this is weird. | 这太诡异了 |
[27:19] | Are you in there, buddy? | 你在里面吗 哥们 |
[27:21] | Fredwynn?! | 弗雷德温 |
[27:26] | Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温 |
[27:30] | Are you here? | 你在吗 |
[27:35] | Fred– | 弗雷德 |
[27:38] | Oh, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[27:41] | By now, you’re probably wondering — | 现在 你们可能在想 |
[27:43] | what about you, F to the Red to the Wynn? | 那你呢 弗雷德温 |
[27:46] | Did you conquer your fears? | 你战胜你的恐惧了吗 |
[27:48] | Did you find your true self? | 你找到真正的自己了吗 |
[27:51] | Did you make your story your own? | 你书写自己的故事了吗 |
[27:55] | Well, I did a hell of a lot more than that. | 事实上 我做的事远不止如此 |
[28:02] | I am you if you ever suspected | 如果你们曾怀疑 |
[28:04] | that things were not as they appeared. | 事情并非表面显现的那样 那我就是你们 |
[28:06] | If you sensed that mysterious forces were at play. | 如果你们感到了 有神秘力量在操控 |
[28:10] | If you knew you couldn’t rest | 如果你们知道 在查明真相前 |
[28:11] | until you finally knew the truth. | 绝对不能止步 |
[28:15] | Torres. T-o-r-r-e-s. | 托雷斯 托 雷 斯 |
[28:18] | First name — Clara. | 名字是克拉拉 |
[28:20] | Nothing? Nothing? | 没有吗 没有 |
[28:23] | No death certificate on file at all? | 根本没有死亡证明的档案 |
[28:27] | Okay, options. | 好 有几种可能 |
[28:29] | One. Human error. | 一 人为失误 |
[28:31] | Clara Torres died, | 克拉拉·托雷斯死了 |
[28:32] | but the paperwork was misplaced or stolen or eaten by mites. | 但文件放错了 被偷了 或被老鼠啃了 |
[28:37] | What’s my name? Fredwynn. | 我的名字吗 弗雷德温 |
[28:39] | Fredwynn. Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[28:42] | My last name? W– | 我的姓吗 我… |
[28:44] | What is my last name? | 我姓什么 |
[28:49] | Option two. Clara is dead, | 可能二 克拉拉死了 |
[28:52] | but she did not die in the City of Brotherly Love. Torres. | 但没有死在费城 托雷斯 |
[28:54] | Okay. Nothing? T-o-r-r-e-s. First name — Clara. | 没有吗 托 雷 斯 名字是克拉拉 |
[28:56] | T-o-r-r-e-s. T-o-r-r-e-s. | 托 雷 斯 托 雷 斯 |
[29:00] | First name — Clara. T-o-r-r-e-s. | 名字是克拉拉 托 雷 斯 |
[29:02] | What’s my name? | 我的名字吗 |
[29:05] | Options — first name — Clara. | 几种可能… 名字是克拉拉 |
[29:07] | Ist gestorben! You need my last name? | 已经死了 你问我的姓吗 |
[29:09] | Nothing? First name — Clara. Options. Fredwynn. | 没有 名字是克拉拉 几种可能 弗雷德温 |
[29:10] | T-o-r-r-e-s. First name — Clara. Torres. | 托 雷 斯 名字是克拉拉 托雷斯 |
[29:13] | Did I mention I wasn’t sleeping anymore? | 我有没有说过 我再也没睡过觉 |
[29:17] | Up to this point, | 直到这一刻 |
[29:18] | the world had always seemed like | 世界一直像是 |
[29:19] | a series of interlocking puzzles. | 一道道环环相扣的谜题 |
[29:21] | And the beauty of puzzles is that they can always be solved. | 谜题的美妙之处就在于 永远会有答案 |
[29:28] | I just had to find the pattern. | 我只需要找到运作模式 |
[29:31] | The founding principle, the central thesis, | 基本原则 中心论点 |
[29:34] | the solution that would make it all make sense. | 找出能让一切迎刃而解的答案 |
[29:37] | Did I mention…Did I mention | 我有没有说起… 我有没有说起… |
[29:38] | I wasn’t sleeping anymore? …sleeping anymore? | 我再也没睡过觉 …没睡过觉 |
[29:42] | Human error. | 人为失误 |
[29:43] | First name — Clara. Options. Options. | 名字是克拉拉 几种可能 几种可能 |
[29:45] | Did I mention I wasn’t sleeping anymore? | 我有没有说起 我再也没睡过觉 |
[29:46] | Torres. Let’s get you some help….sleeping anymore? | 托雷斯 我们来帮帮你吧 …没睡过觉 |
[29:49] | What’s my name? Show me — where! …eaten by mites. | 我姓什么 告诉我在哪 …被老鼠啃了 |
[29:50] | I wasn’t sleeping anymore. …sleeping anymore? | 我再也没睡过觉 …没睡过觉 |
[29:51] | Show me! T-o-r-r-e-s. | 告诉我 托 雷 斯 |
[29:53] | Did I mention I wasn’t sleeping anymore? | 我有没有说起 我一直没睡过觉 |
[29:55] | And that’s when it happened. | 事情就发生在那一刻 |
[30:03] | I am not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[30:05] | I’m not — I’m not crazy. | 我没… 我没疯 |
[30:06] | I am not — not — I’m not crazy. | 我没… 没… 我没疯 |
[30:08] | I’m not crazy. I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 我没疯 |
[30:10] | Crazy. I’m not crazy. | 疯 我没疯 |
[30:12] | Crazy. Crazy. | 疯 疯 |
[31:05] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[31:11] | Octavio Coleman, Esquire. | 奥克塔维奥·科曼先生 |
[31:14] | Indeed. | 是的 |
[31:17] | I see you, Fredwynn. | 我能看透你 弗雷德温 |
[31:20] | And I see you. | 我也看到你了 |
[31:22] | – I told you that — do you remember? – Yes. | -我告诉过你 还记得吗 -记得 |
[31:26] | Then you put me in a closet. | 然后你把我关进了杂物室 |
[31:28] | Such is life. | 这就是生活 |
[31:30] | But then you found your way here, | 但你又自己找来了这里 |
[31:31] | where all is forgiven. | 在这里一切都会被原谅 |
[31:38] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[31:40] | This is the place of transcendence. | 这里是超越之地 |
[31:43] | It’s the place where… | 在这里 |
[31:45] | everything is perfect, | 一切都完美 |
[31:49] | everything’s right. | 一切都是对的 |
[31:51] | Because you’re right, Fredwynn. | 因为你是对的 弗雷德温 |
[31:52] | You’ve always been right. | 你一直是对的 |
[31:53] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[31:56] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[31:59] | I finally understood. | 我终于懂了 |
[32:02] | All of it — | 这一切… |
[32:03] | the game, Clara, the conspiracy, the mystery. | 这场游戏 克拉拉 这阴谋 这谜团 |
[32:09] | There was only one answer, | 只有一个答案 |
[32:12] | one perfect, shining truth. | 一个完美华丽的真相 |
[32:18] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[32:20] | It’s real, and it’s not real. | 亦真亦假 |
[32:25] | Am I — Am I real? | 我 我是真的吗 |
[32:28] | You are team blue. | 你是蓝队的 |
[32:31] | Your story is your own. | 你的故事由自己书写 |
[32:36] | Can I stay? | 我能留下吗 |
[32:38] | You can stay here forever. | 你可以永远留在这里 |
[32:41] | Do you want to stay here, Fredwynn? | 你想留下来吗 弗雷德温 |
[32:53] | What’s happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[32:54] | He’s, uh, gone somewhere else. | 他去了别处 |
[32:59] | Well, should we call someone? | 我们要联系谁吗 |
[33:01] | Okay, whatever we do, wherever he is, | 无论我们做什么 无论他在哪 |
[33:03] | we have to tell him that it’s, like, not real, right? | 我们得告诉他这不是真的 对吗 |
[33:05] | No, no. No, no, don’t do that. | 不不 别那么做 |
[33:08] | Don’t do that. | 别那么做 |
[33:10] | Wherever he is, | 无论他在哪 |
[33:11] | whatever he’s feeling, it’s real to him. | 无论他有什么感受 对他来说都是真实的 |
[33:16] | Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温 |
[33:20] | Fredwynn, it’s me — Janice. | 弗雷德温 是我 珍妮丝 |
[33:24] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我吗 |
[33:27] | I’m — I’m — I’m here with Peter | 我 我和彼得 |
[33:29] | and — and — and Simone, your teammates. | 还有西蒙妮在一起 你的伙伴 |
[33:32] | Do you remember? | 记得吗 |
[33:33] | We need you, Fredwynn. | 我们需要你 弗雷德温 |
[33:35] | We need you to come back. | 我们需要你回来 |
[33:38] | – Please. – I don’t want to come back. | -拜托了 -我不想回来 |
[33:42] | I’m Clara. | 我是克拉拉 |
[33:44] | My story is my own. | 我的故事由自己书写 |
[33:46] | I don’t want to come back. | 我不想回来 |
[33:52] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你不想 |
[33:55] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[33:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:59] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[34:02] | We’re not real. | 我们不是真的 |
[34:04] | We’re not? | 我们不是吗 |
[34:06] | But what’s happening to me is real. | 但发生在我身上的事是真的 |
[34:13] | You know this is the end, right? | 你知道这是终点 对吗 |
[34:16] | Fredwynn, we love you. | 弗雷德温 我们爱你 |
[34:18] | We need you to come back. | 我们需要你回来 |
[34:20] | Come back, please. | 求你回来 |
[34:23] | But I like it. | 但我喜欢这里 |
[34:29] | It’s nice, isn’t it — where you are? | 你所在的地方 很棒 对不对 |
[34:35] | Elsewhere — is that what you call it? | 别处 是不是叫这个名字 |
[34:39] | Fredwynn, listen to me. | 弗雷德温 听我说 |
[34:43] | I know what it’s like to go through something hard, | 我知道经历一件困难的事是什么滋味 |
[34:47] | and you feel like you’re drowning, | 你感觉你快淹死了 |
[34:48] | and you can’t breathe, and there’s no way out. | 你无法呼吸 没有出路 |
[34:52] | But there is a way out. | 但是是有的 |
[34:53] | Here, with us. | 出路在这儿 跟我们一起 |
[34:55] | But remember sitting in the diner, | 记得我们坐在餐厅里 |
[34:57] | and — and the waitress. | 还有服务员 |
[35:03] | And then the house and the flashlights | 然后那房子和手电筒 |
[35:05] | and all the writing on the walls. | 墙上的文字 |
[35:07] | Fredwynn, we love you. | 弗雷德温 我们爱你 |
[35:10] | We need you to come back, please. | 我们需要你回来 拜托了 |
[35:13] | It’s real. | 这是真的 |
[35:15] | I know it is. | 我知道 |
[35:17] | But we’re real, too. | 但我们也是真的 |
[35:20] | Be here. | 来这里 |
[35:23] | Be with us. | 跟我们在一起 |
[35:26] | Hi. How are you? | 你好 你怎么样 |
[35:30] | Be here with me. | 跟我在一起 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:41] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[35:44] | I need you, Fredwynn. | 我需要你 弗雷德温 |
[36:20] | She’ll get him cleaned up. | 她会帮他梳洗干净 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:26] | He said none of us are real. | 他说我们都不是真的 |
[36:30] | That’s… interesting. | 有… 意思 |
[36:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:36] | It all started with that urn. | 一切起于那个骨灰缸 |
[36:40] | I think it started a long time before that. | 我觉得在很久之前 一切就已经开始了 |
[36:48] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[36:51] | He says he wants to go back to Clara’s house. | 他说他想回克拉拉的房子看看 |
[36:54] | – Janice — – I know. I know. | -珍妮丝 -我知道 |
[36:56] | But he — he says there’s something we need to understand. | 但他说那里还有事需要我们了解一下 |
[36:59] | All of us. Together. | 我们一起去 |
[37:11] | Um, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[37:13] | – Uh. sure. – H-He had your number. | -没事 -他有你的号码 |
[37:15] | He has all of our numbers. | 他有我们所有人的号码 |
[37:19] | Fredwynn… are you alright? | 弗雷德温 你没事吧 |
[37:24] | I think that it’s time you told them the truth. | 我觉得你是时候告诉我们真相了 |
[37:27] | We know about the urn. | 我们知道了骨灰缸的事 |
[37:29] | We know that Clara wasn’t in it. | 我们知道那不是克拉拉的骨灰 |
[37:32] | We are, as we’ve always been, in the middle of our story. | 就像一直以来的那样 我们都处于自己的故事中 |
[37:36] | The middle. | 故事之中 |
[37:37] | Look, Lee, if — if this is all just some story, | 李 如果这只是一个故事 |
[37:41] | I think we need to finish it. Don’t you? | 我认为我们应该给它画上句号 你觉得呢 |
[37:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:51] | Sometimes, you wish you didn’t know | 有时候 你希望自己不知道 |
[37:53] | that there was something better. | 世界上存在着更美好的事物 |
[37:56] | Because then you wouldn’t know what you’d be missing. | 因为这样的话 你就不会知道自己错过了多少美好 |
[38:02] | You wouldn’t know that other people are having a better life. | 你也不会知道其他人在享受更美好的人生 |
[38:07] | But why does this better life | 但这种美好的生活 |
[38:11] | always have to be somewhere else? | 为什么一直要存在于别处呢 |
[38:13] | Why can’t it be right where you’re standing, | 为什么不能在我们脚下 |
[38:16] | right here, today? | 此时此刻 就在这里 |
[38:22] | Because I, Clara Torres, | 因为我 克拉拉·托雷斯 |
[38:26] | do solemnly swear that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. | 庄严地宣誓 美好就在旁观者的眼中 |
[38:32] | It’s all around us, even now. | 它就在我们周围 现在也是 |
[38:35] | Maybe we just need a new pair of glasses to learn how to see it. | 也许我们只需要一副新的眼镜才能看到 |
[38:46] | Virtual reality is about being transported somewhere else. | 虚拟现实的核心在于 进入另一个不同的地方 |
[38:49] | This is different. | 而这不一样 |
[38:50] | This is about augmenting our reality, | 这款产品的核心在于 放大我们的现实 |
[38:54] | getting up, getting out, | 站起来 走出去 |
[38:55] | seeing the world around us in a whole new way. | 用一种全新的视角看待周围的世界 |
[38:58] | Because maybe, once we see what’s possible, | 因为 一旦我们能看到这个世界可能变成的样子 |
[39:00] | we can make it real together. | 我们可以一起让它成为现实 |
[39:03] | This is my call to arms. | 这就是我的号召 |
[39:07] | We need to engage the world, not retreat from it. | 我们要拥抱这个世界 而不是去逃避 |
[39:14] | Who’s with me? | 谁愿意和我一起 |
[39:19] | What a long and winding road it has been. | 多么漫长而曲折的路程 |
[39:24] | 10 years. | 十年了 |
[39:27] | And never a single moment of doubt from any of us, right? | 然而在坐的各位连一刻也没有怀疑过 对吗 |
[39:31] | Nevertheless, here we are, ready, finally, | 然而 我们终于准备好 |
[39:33] | for the unveiling of The Idea 1.0. | 发布概念1.0版 |
[39:38] | Now, this is a fully operational, | 这是一台完全开放 |
[39:42] | network-integrated virtual-reality | 集成网络虚拟现实 |
[39:44] | personal-user interface. | 个人用户界面 |
[39:47] | Running on the very latest | 基于最先进的 |
[39:49] | GS-Ojai-3 circuitry. | GS奥海三号电路 |
[39:54] | Please, put on your devices. | 请佩戴设备 |
[40:10] | Oh, we have got to cut another 7 mil off the budget, my dear. | 我们得再减去七百万的预算 亲爱的 |
[40:14] | Mnh, I’m not hearing you. | 我没听见 |
[40:16] | My ears are filled with the sounds of chewing. | 我的耳朵里都是咀嚼的声音 |
[40:19] | You know, we could sell advertisements. | 你知道 我们其实可以打广告 |
[40:22] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[40:23] | But we’d make it discreet. | 但我们的广告会打得很微妙 |
[40:26] | – You know, like a glowing tag on a gift box. – Seriously? | -比如礼物盒上发光的标签 -真的吗 |
[40:29] | Advertisements? | 打广告 |
[40:31] | I’m seriously trying to get you the money you need | 我是真心想筹集资金 |
[40:33] | to make your idea into a reality. | 来让你的想法成为现实 |
[40:36] | Or you could cut another 7 mil. | 或者你可以再削减七百万预算 |
[40:42] | Now, in lucrative partnership with third-party advertisers, | 现在 为了和第三方广告商建立丰厚的合作关系 |
[40:47] | targeted to personalized purchasing habits… | 我们要针对个体化的购物习惯 |
[40:54] | 5.3 pounds? | 五斤 |
[40:56] | You expect people to walk down the street | 你指望人们顶着五斤的东西 |
[40:58] | with 5.3 pounds on their heads? | 走在大街上吗 |
[41:00] | – We’ll switch to graphite. – No, | -我们可以换成石墨材质 -不行 |
[41:01] | that messes with the signal processor. | 那会影响信号处理器 |
[41:06] | This is how people are gonna use this thing. | 这才是人们的正确使用方式 |
[41:10] | At home? | 在家里吗 |
[41:11] | Yes, couch surfing, baby. | 是的 沙发冲浪 宝贝 |
[41:13] | Ride the wave! | 乘风破浪 |
[41:16] | Our research has shown that people are willing | 我们的研究显示人们在家里时 |
[41:18] | to wear these devices at home | 愿意佩戴这些装备 |
[41:20] | for up to seven hours in a single sitting. | 一次时长甚至能高达七小时 |
[41:23] | Couch potatoes with a credit card on file. | 一群有信用卡账户的死宅 |
[41:37] | Memories. | 记忆 |
[41:40] | Actual memories. | 真正的记忆 |
[41:43] | People don’t want to change the world. | 人们不想改变世界 |
[41:46] | They just want to relive the moments | 他们只想要重温 |
[41:47] | that mean something to them. | 对他们来说有意义的时刻 |
[41:50] | But they won’t be doing anything new. | 但是他们不会做出什么新的举动 |
[41:56] | You’re sedating them. | 你在麻痹他们 |
[42:08] | Who needs television | 如果你能 |
[42:09] | when you can binge-watch your old memories? | 反复观看自己的记忆 谁还需要电视 |
[42:13] | Your past is no longer washed away by the waters of time. | 你的过去不会再被时光的洪流冲走 |
[42:15] | It can be yours forever. | 那将永远属于你 |
[42:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, please remove your devices. | 女士们 先生们 请摘下你们的装置 |
[42:24] | Now, the woman responsible for all of this. | 创造这一切的女人 |
[42:29] | Her vision. | 是她的远见 |
[42:31] | Her idea. | 她的想法 |
[42:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Clara Torres. | 女士们 先生们 请欢迎克拉拉·托雷斯 |
[43:14] | Clara, please, say a few words. | 克拉拉 来吧 说几句 |
[43:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢大家 |
[43:56] | So this whole thing, the game — | 所以这一切 这个游戏 |
[43:58] | it was all to make it up to her. | 都是为了补偿她 |
[44:00] | To yourself. | 补偿你自己 |
[44:01] | I thought I could make things…better. | 我以为我能让一切…变好 |
[44:05] | But I lost my way. | 但我迷失了方向 |
[44:07] | I thought maybe this game would help me remember who I was. | 我本来以为 也许这游戏能帮我回忆起原来的我 |
[44:14] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[44:15] | Why are you asking her? It’s not up to her. | 你为什么要问她 这不由她来决定 |
[44:18] | You’re missing the point. | 你们没抓住重点 |
[44:20] | Fredwynn is right. | 弗雷德温说得对 |
[44:22] | It’s not up to me. | 的确不由我来决定 |
[44:24] | It’s up to him. | 而是他 |
[44:39] | I got to go with him. | 我得和他一起走 |
[44:41] | What are you talking about? You can’t go. | 你在说什么 你不能去 |
[44:45] | Remember the thing about… | 你还记得… |
[44:47] | me doing something brave and embarrassing myself instead? | 我想鼓起勇气 最后却让自己丢脸吗 |
[44:53] | I thought that was the singing. | 我以为你是说你唱歌那次 |
[44:56] | So did I. | 我也这么想 |
[45:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:15] | I’m scared for him. | 我很担心他 |
[45:18] | He doesn’t have to go alone. | 他不用一个人去的 |
[45:20] | Holy shit, this is so weird, you guys. | 上帝啊 这太奇怪了 伙计们 |
[45:23] | Life is weird. Let’s go. | 人生就是这么奇怪 走吧 |
[45:25] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[45:26] | You mean we can go with him? | 你是说我们可以和他一起去吗 |
[45:28] | – We can help him? – Of course. | -我们可以帮他吗 -当然了 |
[45:30] | Don’t you see? Anything is possible. | 你还不明白吗 一切都有可能 |
[45:34] | We’re team blue. | 我们是蓝队 |
[45:36] | And our story is our own. | 我们的故事由自己书写 |