时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hello. We are with the Elsewhere Historical Society. | 你好 我们是别处历史社的 |
[00:05] | A dragon. | 一条龙 |
[00:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:08] | It was on the keychain at the induction. | 介绍中心的钥匙扣上也有 |
[00:10] | And in the phone booth. | 话筒上也有 |
[00:12] | It’s Bender Elmore. They own my company, too. | 是本德·埃尔莫尔 我公司也在他们旗下 |
[00:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[00:17] | Clara Torres. | 克拉拉·托雷斯 |
[00:19] | We’ve got a name. | 我们找到她的姓了 |
[00:20] | No, no, no, I unequivocally vote | 不不不 我明确支持 |
[00:23] | that we not alert the authorities. | 不惊动官方的做法 |
[00:24] | It’s a crime scene, Fredwynn. They’re the police. | 这是犯罪现场 弗雷德温 他们是警察 |
[00:28] | It looks like a crime scene, I grant you that. | 看上去像是犯罪现场 我承认 |
[00:30] | But as a youngish male of a certain heritage, | 但作为一名继承了遗产的年轻男性 |
[00:33] | I harbor a deep distrust of law enforcement, | 我十分不信任官方执法 |
[00:36] | which I ask you all now to respect. | 现在我希望你们也能尊重我的想法 |
[00:39] | And also, I may be on some watch lists. | 同时 我可能已经被列入监视名单了 |
[00:42] | Well, should we be worried? | 我们应该担心吗 |
[00:43] | I-I always felt I didn’t know enough, | 我以前总觉得自己知道的不够多 |
[00:45] | and now all of a sudden I know too much. | 现在我又一下子知道的太多了 |
[00:46] | I mean, do you think they’ll come for us? | 你觉得他们会来抓我们吗 |
[00:48] | They know that we’re onto them, yes. | 他们知道我们盯上他们了 没错 |
[00:50] | Oh, that’s certainly reassuring. | 那真是让人安心呢 |
[00:51] | Okay, guys, I think we should just get out of here | 各位 我觉得我们应该离开这 |
[00:53] | because this place is really creeping me out. | 因为这地方真的让我毛骨悚然 |
[01:04] | Assface! | 混蛋 |
[01:05] | Where is Clara Torres?! | 克拉拉·托雷斯在哪 |
[01:10] | The point of no return. | 他们已经无法回头了 |
[01:12] | That crucial moment in which it becomes all too clear | 决定性的瞬间 就是当一切都浮出水面的时候 |
[01:15] | that the only remaining path is the one that leads forward. | 唯一剩下的路 就是继续前进的方向 |
[01:20] | No matter what perils may lie in wait, | 无论前方有多危险 |
[01:22] | there is, as they say, no turning back now. | 已经没有退路了 |
[01:26] | At this point in our entertainment, | 本剧进行到此时此刻 |
[01:28] | it’s possible that you, too, dear viewer, | 亲爱的观众们 你们也可能 |
[01:30] | are experiencing that inexorable tug, | 正在被一股势不可挡的力量拉拽着 |
[01:33] | that you feel, in the parlance of bettors and gamblers, | 让你感受到 用赌博的术语来说 |
[01:37] | “Pot committed.” | “池底陷进” |
[01:38] | It is, I assure you, a false construct. | 我保证 这样想是错的 |
[01:41] | There’s always a choice. | 总是有别的选择 |
[01:44] | Even now, at this rousing narrative fulcrum, | 即使到了现在这个激动人心故事的关键部分 |
[01:47] | there’s nothing stopping you | 什么都不能阻止你 |
[01:48] | from returning to life as you previously knew it. | 回到你之前熟悉的生活中去 |
[01:52] | The mere push of a button will set you free | 只需按下一个按钮 你就解放了 |
[01:54] | to read a book, tend a garden, | 你可以读书 照料花园 |
[01:57] | or perhaps make love to your spouse | 或者在你的花园里读书时 |
[01:58] | while reading a book in your garden. | 跟你的伴侣做爱 |
[02:02] | Of course, should your curiosity get the better of you, | 当然 如果你的好奇心战胜了自己 |
[02:06] | should you, like our heroes, foolhardy and unflinching, | 如果你像我们的英雄们一样 有勇无谋且坚定不移 |
[02:09] | forge onward in search of answers, | 为了追寻答案勇往直前 |
[02:11] | I will not try to stop you. | 我不会阻止你们 |
[02:13] | At this point, some of you | 现在 你们中的某些人 |
[02:14] | are very much a part of this story yourselves. | 已经成为这个故事的一部分了 |
[02:16] | But be forewarned, when you heed the hunter’s horn | 但提前警告你们 当你听到猎人的猎号 |
[02:19] | and set off on the chase, | 并开始狩猎 |
[02:20] | be it white rabbits, waterfalls, dragons, or dreams, | 无论是白兔 瀑布 龙 还是梦境 |
[02:24] | two vital questions will inevitably arise — | 必然会产生两个关键问题 |
[02:27] | How far are you willing to go in pursuit of your query? | 为了追寻疑问 你愿意深究到什么程度 |
[02:30] | And what happens if you actually catch it? | 如果你真的找到了答案 又会如何呢 |
[02:51] | Okay, well, this has been fun, | 好吧 这很有趣 |
[02:53] | but I’m gonna see you guys around, I guess. | 但我还是先撤了吧 |
[02:55] | Wait. No. We can’t just walk away. | 等一下 别 我们不能就这样走了 |
[02:57] | The first 48 hours are the most important. | 最初四十八小时是最重要的 |
[02:58] | Dude, I just wanted to talk to dolphins. | 我当初只想跟海豚聊天 |
[03:00] | I just wanted to dance. | 我当初只想跳舞 |
[03:01] | No, that is not true. That’s a lie. | 不 那不是真的 那是骗人的 |
[03:04] | Gravity-free dance salon, | 无重力舞蹈沙龙 |
[03:06] | dolphin communication system, they’re excuses. | 海豚交流系统 这些都是借口 |
[03:08] | We all pulled a tab for the same reason — | 我们都是为了一个原因撕下了海报上的标签 |
[03:11] | because we had nothing to lose. | 因为我们已经一无所有了 |
[03:13] | And now there’s someone down there who needs our help, | 现在有人在下面需要我们的帮助 |
[03:15] | and you’re just — you’re just gonna walk away? | 你们打算就这样离开吗 |
[03:18] | Maybe I’m wrong. | 或许我错了 |
[03:22] | I would rather believe too much | 我宁愿什么都相信 |
[03:23] | than go back to not believing anything at all. | 也不想回到什么都不相信的状态 |
[03:29] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[03:31] | – Peter! Peter, are you okay? – Oh! Oh, gosh! Peter! | -彼得 彼得 你没事吧 -天啊 彼得 |
[03:33] | Peter! Peter! Peter! | 彼得 彼得 彼得 |
[03:35] | Peter! Are you concussed? | 彼得 你有没有脑震荡 |
[03:37] | Bear in mind that you’ve sustained | 记住 你的脑袋 |
[03:39] | several blows to the head already. | 已经遭受了好几次重击 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:44] | That was a mistake. | 不该跳下来的 |
[03:45] | Don’t fall asleep! | 别睡着了 |
[03:46] | I repeat, whatever you do, don’t fall asleep! | 重复一遍 不论你做什么 都不要睡着了 |
[03:53] | God. Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:03] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[04:06] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[04:10] | No. It’s not really you. | 不 你不是真的 |
[04:13] | It’s not. I know that now. | 不是 我现在知道了 |
[04:17] | I need you to remember that, Peter. | 你要记住 彼得 |
[04:23] | No matter what comes next. | 无论接下来发生什么 |
[04:28] | Promise me, Peter. | 答应我 彼得 |
[04:31] | – I promise. – Promise me you’ll remember the truth. | -我答应你 -答应我你会记住真相 |
[04:36] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[04:38] | – Peter! – Simone. | -彼得 -西蒙妮 |
[04:39] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[04:41] | We couldn’t find you, | 我们找不到你 |
[04:42] | and then I thought I heard you scream, and — | 我以为我听到你的叫声了 然后… |
[04:45] | Don’t do that again. | 别再那么做了 |
[04:46] | – Sorry. – God! | -对不起 -天啊 |
[04:48] | The Milkman. He’s down there. | 喝牛奶的那个人 他在里面 |
[05:01] | This way. | 这边走 |
[05:16] | Here it is. | 到了 |
[05:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:21] | Peter! Peter! Wait. | 彼得 彼得 等等 |
[05:23] | D-Don’t you think we should arm ourselves with something? | 你不觉得我们应该准备点武器吗 |
[05:25] | W-We don’t know what we’re walking into. | 我们不知道里面是什么 |
[05:26] | – Yes. Good thinking. – Agreed. | -的确 是个好想法 -赞成 |
[05:28] | – Or find something. – I have mace on my key chain. | -或找点什么 – 我钥匙串上有催泪喷雾 |
[05:29] | – Good. Good. – There must be something. | -好 很好 -一定有什么可以用 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 找到了 |
[05:35] | Great. | 不错 |
[05:40] | This cannot possibly surprise any of you. | 这不太可能让你们觉得震惊吧 |
[05:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:47] | I’ll go first. | 我先进去 |
[05:48] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[05:51] | You’re all just gonna say okay? | 你们就打算站在这说”好”吗 |
[05:55] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[05:56] | If I don’t make it back, thanks for being my friends. | 如果我没能回来 感谢你们跟我做朋友 |
[06:10] | – Oh! Peter! – Peter?! | -彼得 -彼得 |
[06:12] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[06:12] | You guys, please don’t leave me here! | 你们别把我一个人留在这 |
[06:14] | – I’m being attacked! – Peter! Peter! | -我被攻击了 -彼得 彼得 |
[06:15] | I’m being attacked! | 我遭到了攻击 |
[06:17] | – Are you okay?! What’s happening? – Peter! Oh, my God! | -你还好吗 发生了什么 -彼得 天啊 |
[06:19] | Peter, open the door! Open the door, Peter! | 彼得 开门 开门啊 彼得 |
[06:21] | – Peter! – Peter! | -彼得 -彼得 |
[06:22] | – Peter! – Peter! | -彼得 -彼得 |
[06:24] | – Peter! – He’s being attacked! | -彼得 -他被攻击了 |
[06:26] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:27] | Fight, Peter! Fight! | 反抗 彼得 反抗 |
[06:29] | Don’t let them win, Peter! Fight them! Fight! | 别让他们得逞 彼得 反抗他们 反抗 |
[06:33] | Bite their necks! Fight them! | 咬他们的脖子 跟他们殊死搏斗 |
[06:35] | Guys, you can come in. | 你们进来吧 |
[06:38] | Listen, um, I was wrong. I wasn’t being attacked. | 听我说 我说错了 我刚没被攻击 |
[06:41] | Also, I never want to talk about it ever again. | 还有 这件事我永远不想再谈了 |
[06:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:47] | What the… | 这… |
[06:48] | – HQ. – Yes. | -是总部 -的确 |
[06:50] | Heart of darkness. Guys, we are close. | 黑暗中枢 朋友们 我们接近了 |
[06:53] | We’re close. I can feel it. | 我们接近真相了 我能感觉得到 |
[06:54] | Look, dossiers. | 看 是档案 |
[06:55] | – Let me see this. – On the players. | -我看看 -是参与者的档案 |
[06:57] | I knew it. They must have them on every player. | 我就知道 他们肯定有每个人的档案 |
[06:59] | On all of them? | 所有人吗 |
[07:00] | Strengths, weaknesses, | 优势 弱势 |
[07:01] | personality, topology, medical records. | 个性 拓扑结构 就医记录 |
[07:05] | This person does not like his mother. | 这个人不喜欢他妈妈 |
[07:07] | – Let me see that. – There must be hundreds of them. | -我看一眼 -这得有上百份吧 |
[07:08] | – Oh, my God. – They don’t just have Clara. | -天啊 -他们不仅有克拉拉的信息 |
[07:11] | – They have all of us. – Hey. | -还有我们所有人的资料 -各位 |
[07:14] | We have to keep moving. | 我们得继续往前走 |
[07:26] | Fredwynn! Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[08:28] | – Hey. Psst. – Hey. Janice. | -小声点 -珍妮丝 |
[08:30] | – What is this? – I don’t know. | -你为什么穿这个 -我不知道 |
[08:31] | Someone grabbed me and told me to put it on. | 有人拉住了我 让我把它套上 |
[08:33] | What’s happening? What is this? | 这是什么情况 怎么回事 |
[08:34] | – Is this the finale? – I don’t know. | -这是大结局了吗 -我不清楚 |
[08:35] | We have to stay focused. | 我们要集中注意力 |
[08:36] | This is about finding the real Clara. | 我们的目的是找到真正的克拉拉 |
[08:38] | I say we wait here till things heat up | 我觉得我们就在这里等着 |
[08:39] | and then we make our move. | 等下一步进展 我们再行动 |
[08:41] | Use the diversion against them. | 利用声东击西的策略 |
[08:51] | We have brought the Stone of Soteria, | 我们带来了索提亚之石 |
[08:53] | a ransom worthy of our Queen. | 我们将以此赎回我们的女王 |
[08:56] | Relinquish Clara now, and all will be forgiven. | 立刻释放克拉拉 你们的行为将得到原谅 |
[09:03] | Nice try, | 想得美 |
[09:05] | but Clara’s worth more to us than any earthly treasure. | 但对我们来说 克拉拉的价值超过了一切珍宝 |
[09:08] | Our silence cannot be bought. | 我们不会妥协 |
[09:10] | We will chase you to the ends of the Earth | 我们会追你们到天涯海角 |
[09:12] | until Clara is returned to us. | 直到克拉拉被交还给我们 |
[09:16] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[09:17] | You — You guys are the ones who have Clara. | 克拉拉在你们手里 |
[09:19] | We’re here to get her back. | 我们是来找回她的 |
[09:22] | If we did have Clara, | 如果克拉拉真的在我们手里 |
[09:23] | do you really think the Cage of Illumination | 你真的觉得启发之笼 |
[09:24] | would just be sitting there empty? | 会空荡荡地摆在那儿吗 |
[09:26] | You’re gonna keep her in a cage? | 你们要把她关在笼子里 |
[09:27] | Just give us Clara, man. | 把克拉拉交给我们 |
[09:28] | She’s gonna help us change the world. | 她会帮我们改变世界 |
[09:30] | She belongs to us! | 她属于我们 |
[09:31] | Clara belongs to everyone. | 克拉拉属于所有人 |
[09:33] | She’s an artist, not an asset. | 她是艺术家 不是资产 |
[09:35] | Losers! | 废物 |
[09:36] | – Screw you, parasite! – Lowlife! | -去你的吧 寄生虫 -垃圾 |
[09:38] | Lowlife!? | 垃圾 |
[09:44] | – This is it. – This is it? | -就是现在 -就是现在吗 |
[09:45] | – Now. – Now. | -现在 -现在 |
[09:46] | That’s it. Go. | 就是现在 走吧 |
[10:02] | Valkommen. Welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[10:05] | Finally. | 终于 |
[10:06] | And congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:08] | Look what you’ve become, | 看看你们自己身上的变化 |
[10:09] | simply because a month ago you chose a color. | 仅仅是因为一个月之前你们选择了一个颜色 |
[10:12] | Tonight marks the culmination of a profound journey | 今晚标志着这场具有深远意义的 |
[10:16] | of mind, body, and soul. | 思想 身体 与灵魂的旅程达到高潮 |
[10:18] | To borrow a phrase, what a long, strange trip it’s been. | 借用一句话 多么漫长而奇诡的旅程啊 |
[10:23] | But please, don’t think of this as the end of your adventure. | 但是请不要将这里当成你们冒险的终点 |
[10:27] | What happens next is entirely up to you. | 之后会发生什么完全取决于你们自己 |
[10:30] | Your future begins in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. | 你们的旅程即将开始 五 四 三 二 一 |
[10:43] | Hello again, friends. | 又见面了 朋友们 |
[10:46] | You are friends. | 你们是我的朋友 |
[10:47] | Even those of you who hate me and everything I stand for, | 即使你们当中的某些人痛恨我和我代表的一切 |
[10:50] | perhaps you most of all. | 可能大多数人都是这样 |
[10:53] | Hello, Janice. Wonderful to see you again. | 你好 珍妮丝 又见到你真好 |
[10:56] | Oh, Peter, Simone, Fredwynn, so glad you could join us. | 彼得 西蒙妮 弗雷德温 真开心你们能参加 |
[11:01] | Now, for those of you who regard me with distaste | 现在 对于那些厌恶我 |
[11:05] | or perhaps something even stronger, | 甚至是对我深恶痛绝的人 |
[11:06] | please allow me one last time to plead my case. | 请允许我最后一次为自己辩护 |
[11:10] | I created my Institute all those many years ago | 许多年前 我建立了自己的学院 |
[11:13] | with a singular purpose — | 只为了一个目标 |
[11:15] | to promote the betterment of mankind | 通过严谨探究以及不懈勤奋 |
[11:18] | through rigorous inquiry and tireless industry. | 为人类带来更美好的未来 |
[11:21] | I stand for the advancement of the human race. | 我为人类的进步代言 |
[11:25] | That’s big talk. | 那是吹牛 |
[11:33] | But that’s all you con men have, isn’t it? | 不过你们这些骗子也只有这套了 不是吗 |
[11:36] | Empty words and empty hearts. | 满嘴虚词 内心空虚 |
[11:38] | The Elsewhere Society strives to liberate mankind | 别处社为了从消费主义与贪婪中 |
[11:42] | from the constraints of consumerism and greed. | 解放人类而不懈奋斗 |
[11:45] | He wants to put a fence around every idea | 他希望在所有灵感四周设置围墙 |
[11:48] | and charge admission for the carnival of human experience. | 并为人类体验的狂欢收取入场费 |
[11:52] | And he wants to lead you into the abyss. | 而他希望将你们引入深渊 |
[11:55] | Idealism without purpose is the enemy of progress. | 无目标的理想主义是进步的敌人 |
[12:01] | Invention. | 发明 |
[12:02] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[12:03] | Enterprise. | 企业 |
[12:04] | Anarchy! | 无秩序 |
[12:05] | Inspiration! | 灵感 |
[12:07] | Joy! | 乐趣 |
[12:09] | Since the dawn of time, | 自创世起 |
[12:11] | from the Stone Age to the Space Age, | 从石器时代到太空时代 |
[12:14] | conflict has plagued mankind, | 人类被矛盾所困扰 |
[12:16] | a constant in all human endeavors, | 贯穿人类努力的始终 |
[12:18] | pitting brother and brother, sister against sister. | 使兄弟姐妹陷入竞争 反目成仇 |
[12:23] | But now we must ask the most important question of all — | 但如今我们得问个最重要的问题 |
[12:27] | Is there another way? | 有另一条出路吗 |
[12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[12:43] | He’s a clone. | 他们长得一模一样 |
[12:44] | You know, 30% of twins have a third sibling | 百分之三十的双胞胎都有第三个兄弟姐妹 |
[12:46] | that they absorb in the womb. | 会被他们在子宫里吸收 |
[12:50] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:53] | Loyal Jejune Associates… | 忠诚的极郡会员们 |
[12:55] | Agents of Elsewhere, we ask you now to turn, | 别处社的特使们 我们希望你转身 |
[12:59] | look upon your fellows, and think of them… | 看看你们的同伴 将他们想象成… |
[13:03] | – as you. – As you. | -你们自己 -你们自己 |
[13:05] | One side wants to worship Clara. | 一边希望崇拜克拉拉 |
[13:07] | The other to enslave her. | 另一边试图奴役她 |
[13:09] | We must smash these pernicious precepts. | 我们必须粉碎这些有害的规则 |
[13:12] | That is your final task. | 这是你们最后的任务 |
[13:22] | You heard him! Let’s smash this shit! | 听到他说的了吗 让我们粉碎这垃圾 |
[13:51] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[13:52] | Now, in the inner pocket of your tunic, | 现在 在你们短袍的内侧口袋中 |
[13:54] | you will find a Memory to Media facilitation disc. | 你们会找到一个协助记忆记录的圆盘 |
[13:59] | Please remove it and adhere it firmly to your temple. | 请将它拿出 并紧贴在你的太阳穴上 |
[14:05] | Now concentrate. | 现在集中精力 |
[14:08] | Think of your most enjoyable experience | 回想你在这次的旅程中 |
[14:11] | on this whole journey, your favorite memory, | 最愉快的回忆 你最喜欢的回忆 |
[14:13] | favorite memories of working together. | 最喜欢的关于合作的回忆 |
[14:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[14:19] | welcome to Radio Nonchalance… Dispatches from Elsewhere. | 欢迎来到诺彻兰斯电台 来自别处社的调遣 |
[14:23] | Take a moment to look around you at the faces | 花点时间 看看周围人的脸庞 |
[14:25] | of the other intrepid souls you can now call family. | 这些勇敢的人们 现在是你们的家人了 |
[14:29] | Fear not. The Elsewhere Society is here. | 别怕 我们是别处社 |
[14:32] | I am Commander 14. | 我是14号指挥官 |
[14:33] | You’ve all been selected as Agents of Nonchalance. | 你们都被选为诺彻兰斯的特使了 |
[14:37] | The keys to your cell rest at your feet. | 牢房的钥匙就在你们脚下 |
[14:40] | Reach down and unlock the door. | 俯身拿到钥匙 打开牢门 |
[14:43] | Emerge as free men and women! | 成为自由的人 |
[14:48] | Promise me you’ll remember the truth. | 答应我你会记住真相 |
[14:56] | Janice. Janice, stop it. | 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 快停下 |
[14:58] | By working together, we will water the soils of the spirit | 只要合作 我们会浇灌灵魂的土壤 |
[15:02] | and strengthen the roots of our families and communities. | 让我们家庭与社群的根系日益强大 |
[15:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:09] | This whole thing was a lesson in cooperation. | 这一切只是为了教会我们合作 |
[15:14] | Barf. | 无聊 |
[15:16] | S-Simone, look. | 西蒙妮 快看 |
[15:19] | Microfilm machine. This I can do. | 缩微胶卷机 这个我可以操作 |
[15:22] | Oh, we were a great team. | 我们真是好搭档 |
[15:24] | – That was impressive! – Uh-huh. | -你刚才太厉害了 -是啊 |
[15:27] | Just wanted to let you know that | 只是想早点告诉你 |
[15:28] | just in case you bleed out before we get there. | 以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了 |
[15:30] | – Okay. – Okay? | -嗯 -好吗 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[15:43] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[15:45] | If all of that was part of the game, then that means — | 如果这一切都是游戏的一部分 那意味着 |
[15:48] | That means we’ve been playing this whole time. | 意味着我们一直都只是在玩游戏而已 |
[15:54] | 100, 1,000, 1 million flowers will bloom! | 一百 一千 一百万鲜花将怒放 |
[15:59] | But one will rise above them all! | 但仅有一朵会艳压群芳 |
[16:12] | * Just a small-town girl * | *只是个小镇女孩* |
[16:15] | * Livin’ in a lonely world * | *生活在孤单的世界* |
[16:20] | * She took the midnight train goin’ anywhere * | *搭上午夜的火车 去向何方* |
[16:25] | Wait, where’s Peter? | 等等 彼得哪去了 |
[16:29] | No, Peter. No. | 不 彼得 不要 |
[16:31] | Oh, God! Aah! | 天啊 |
[16:33] | Stop the music! | 音乐停 |
[16:35] | Give me this! | 把麦克风给我 |
[16:37] | Stop the music! Please stop the music! | 音乐停 麻烦把音乐停了 |
[16:40] | That’s not Clara. | 那不是克拉拉 |
[16:41] | There is a real Clara. | 有一个真实的克拉拉 |
[16:43] | That’s not her, but there is a real Clara, | 那不是她 但是真的有一个克拉拉 |
[16:45] | and she is out there and she is in trouble. | 她就在某个地方 身陷困境 |
[16:47] | So, who’s with us?! Who’s with us?! | 谁跟我们一起 谁站在我们这边 |
[16:50] | Looks like you’ve gotten carried away. | 看来你已经忘乎所以了 |
[16:51] | You seem to be confused. | 你似乎很迷惑 |
[16:53] | Oh, I’m not confused. | 我才不迷惑 |
[16:55] | I was confused. | 我曾经迷惑过 |
[16:56] | I was. But now I’m awake. | 那是以前 但现在我清醒了 |
[17:00] | I’m awake, and I am pissed off. | 我清醒了 而且我很生气 |
[17:02] | I’m pissed off because I want to know the truth! | 我很生气 因为我想知道真相 |
[17:04] | Calm yourself. It’s just a game, son. | 冷静一点 这就是个游戏 |
[17:06] | Where is she, Octavio? | 她在哪里 奥克塔维奥 |
[17:08] | Jenny, lights, please. | 珍妮 麻烦开灯 |
[17:22] | No. | 不 |
[17:23] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[17:26] | Would someone tell me what’s going on?! | 谁来告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[17:29] | What is happening?! What is happening?! | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[17:31] | – Someone tell me what is going on! – Peter, stop. | -谁来告诉我怎么回事 -彼得 别说了 |
[17:36] | I’m so sorry, Peter. | 我很抱歉 彼得 |
[17:40] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[17:44] | No, guys. | 不 伙计们 |
[17:45] | Fredwynn, Janice, Janice, Janice, please, come up. | 弗雷德温 珍妮丝 珍妮丝 上来 |
[17:49] | Janice, I need a partner. | 珍妮丝 我需要一个伙伴 |
[17:50] | – I can’t. – Ja– | -我办不到 -珍 |
[17:53] | It’s over, man. Come on. | 结束了 别这样 |
[17:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:57] | No. | 不 |
[18:06] | You told me I was special. | 你和我说过 我是独一无二的 |
[18:10] | I said that to everyone. | 我对每个人都这么说 |
[18:22] | You did a great job! You were marvelous! | 你们做得很好 你们很了不起 |
[19:06] | Check it out. It’s the guy. | 快看 是那个家伙 |
[19:11] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[19:12] | That guy definitely died of humiliation. | 那家伙绝对会羞愧到死 |
[19:17] | Maybe it’s his ghost. | 或许那是他的灵魂 |
[19:20] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[19:22] | I can hear you. | 我能听见你们说话 |
[19:32] | It’s fun! | 真有意思 |
[19:34] | Alright, so, look, look, I’m not saying that it wasn’t great. | 好了听我说 我不是说这不棒 |
[19:37] | I’m asking, was it too great? | 我要问的是 是不是太棒了 |
[19:40] | It’s a valid question. | 问到点子上了 |
[19:42] | – Yeah. – I loved Smash Room. | -对 -我喜欢重击室 |
[19:45] | – Me too! – Yes, yes, yes, yes! | -我也是 -对 对 没错 |
[19:47] | Yes. | 没错 |
[19:48] | I loved the sloth backpack. | 我喜欢树獭背包 |
[19:50] | Oh, yes, yes, yes, | 对 没错 |
[19:52] | and the dolphin was so adorable and articulate. | 那只海豚既可爱又口齿伶俐 |
[19:56] | Please. That was obviously a puppet. | 拜托 那分明就是人为操纵的 |
[19:58] | They really should have used a more producible animal. | 他们真应该用个更逼真的动物 |
[20:01] | – Well, yeah. – You’re the Wedding Lady, right? | -也对 -你是婚礼上的那位女士 对吧 |
[20:04] | Yes! | 没错 |
[20:05] | – Yes. – Oh, yeah, that’s right! | -是我 -对了 就是你 |
[20:06] | Hi! Hi! I-I’m Janice. | 你们好 我是珍妮丝 |
[20:09] | Nice to meet you all. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[20:11] | I think it’s really cool | 你能坚持到最后 |
[20:12] | that you made it all the way to the end. | 真的太酷了 |
[20:14] | Yes. Cool. I’m cool. | 对 我本来就很酷 |
[20:16] | My grandma can barely make it through | 我奶奶甚至连一集《幸运之轮》 |
[20:17] | an episode of “Wheel of Fortune” without falling asleep. | 都看不完就睡着了 |
[20:21] | Good for you, Janice. | 你真棒 珍妮丝 |
[20:23] | So, anyway, I agreed with most of the thematic commentary, | 话说回来 我认同大多数的主题导论 |
[20:26] | but at the same time, I deeply resent — | 但同时 我又很讨厌… |
[20:29] | So, I have so loved this conversation. | 我很喜欢这次谈话 |
[20:31] | Just loved it. But I-I’ve got to go. | 非常喜欢 但我得走了 |
[20:33] | My friends are probably looking for me. | 我的朋友们可能在找我呢 |
[20:35] | So, enjoy the rest of your evening. | 那你们好好享受这个夜晚 |
[20:37] | I-I’ve loved talking to you. | 跟你们聊天我很开心 |
[20:40] | – See you around! – Bye. | -回头见 -再见 |
[20:45] | So, by “Friends,” Can I assume you mean the other young people | 你说的”朋友” 是指另外几个被抽中的 |
[20:49] | randomly assigned to tolerate you? | 要忍受你的年轻人吗 |
[20:52] | Stop it. They’re my friends. | 别说了 他们是我的朋友 |
[20:54] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[20:55] | So, where are they? | 那他们在哪儿呢 |
[20:58] | You know, since you’re such good friends. | 既然你们是那么好的朋友 |
[21:03] | Honestly, my agent had reservations, | 说实话 一开始我的经纪人对此持保留意见 |
[21:06] | but I said, “Stu, this is the role of a lifetime!” | 但我说 “斯图 这可是一生中可遇不可求的角色” |
[21:12] | So, are — are you the one | 所以你就是那个 |
[21:12] | that played Octavio or Commander 14? | 扮演奥克塔维奥以及14号指挥官的人 |
[21:15] | Do you mind? | 不好意思 |
[21:17] | We have business to discuss. | 我们有些事要谈 |
[21:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:23] | Truthfully, we switched back and forth. | 其实我们会来回换 |
[21:26] | But between you, me, and the six other people | 我已经跟其他六个人说过了 |
[21:27] | I’ve said this to so far, | 但我再跟你说一遍 |
[21:29] | my Octavio…just had a touch more gravitas. | 我的奥克塔维奥 有种更加庄重的感觉 |
[21:33] | I like to think of him as Octavio Prime. | 我称他为”最高奥克塔维奥” |
[21:37] | I’m Chucks Dorp. | 我是查克斯·多普 |
[21:39] | – Chucks? – Correct. | -查克斯 -没错 |
[21:40] | My brother and I are both called Chuck, | 我们两兄弟都叫查克 |
[21:42] | so professionally, we go by the plural “Chucks.” | 所以我们的艺名就是复数形式的”查克斯” |
[21:46] | So, are — are you just an actor, | 那么 你只是一个演员 |
[21:47] | – or are you involved in — – Just an actor?! | -还是你也参与到了… -只是一个演员 |
[21:49] | Hardly! | 差远了 |
[21:51] | – I’m into a lot of areas, a lot of zones. – No, I mean in the game. | -我擅长很多事情 方方面面 -不 我是说在游戏中 |
[21:54] | Were you part of the design and the concept? | 你有参与到设计和概念层面吗 |
[21:55] | Because I have some questions. | 因为我有一些问题 |
[21:57] | One, were we the only team | 第一 我们是唯一 |
[21:59] | to discover the murder track? | 发现谋杀迹象的队伍吗 |
[22:00] | And if not, exactly how many other teams | 如果不是 那到底有多少支队伍 |
[22:01] | were able to reach that level of game play? | 能到达游戏的这一阶段 |
[22:03] | And two, for what purposes was our data mined, | 第二 我们的数据为什么被挖掘出来 |
[22:06] | and as a follow-up question, | 随之而来的问题是 |
[22:07] | to whom should my attorney address all lawsuits | 我的律师应该向谁提出 |
[22:09] | and injunctions regarding said collected data? | 对于上述行为的诉讼和禁令 |
[22:12] | – And three — – Whoa, whoa, partner. Whoa. | -第三 -等等 伙计 |
[22:14] | – Are you okay? – Yes. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[22:17] | I was wrong, which very rarely happens, | 虽然很少见 但我的确错了 |
[22:21] | so when it does, the only way that I’m able to move on | 所以唯一能继续前进的方法是 |
[22:25] | is I have to know exactly what I got wrong, | 我必须找出我错在哪一步 |
[22:28] | when, and why. | 以及时间和原因 |
[22:30] | Sounds like you should talk to The Architect. | 看来你该跟架构师聊聊 |
[22:32] | – They came up with this whole deal, man. – Yes. | -这都是他们策划的 -好 |
[22:34] | Who is this Architect, and where do I find them? | 架构师是谁 我在哪里能找到他们 |
[22:36] | Don’t know. Don’t know anybody who does. | 我不知道 也不认识了解内情的人 |
[22:38] | If I knew who they were, I would have said | 如果我知道他们是谁 我就会说 |
[22:40] | you should just talk to Pam or Steve or whoever. | 你该跟潘 史蒂夫或者什么人聊聊 |
[22:42] | Now, let me ask you a question. | 现在轮到我提问了 |
[22:44] | You know where I can get some nitrous? | 你知道哪儿能搞到笑气吗 |
[22:51] | Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[23:08] | Look, Elegant ‘Squatch gets | 大脚怪明白 |
[23:10] | that he was on your team and all, but, um… | 他是你的队友 但是… |
[23:13] | I am serious. I think what Peter did was, like, really brave. | 我是认真的 我认为他的做法很有勇气 |
[23:17] | Dude straight-up ruined the big Clara number | 他直接冲上去搞砸了克拉拉的独唱 |
[23:19] | and then basically started crying. | 然后都快哭出来了 |
[23:21] | Admit it, that guy sucks. | 承认吧 那个人真差劲 |
[23:22] | Okay, for your information, he opposite of sucks. | 好吧 我觉得他刚好相反 |
[23:27] | He blows. | 他真不行 |
[23:30] | Okay, well, I walked right into that one. | 确实 他出丑的时候我在场 |
[23:33] | But, no, Peter — | 但彼得不是 |
[23:36] | Peter’s awesome. | 彼得很棒 |
[23:39] | He’s funny… and thoughtful and kind, | 他很幽默 很体贴也很友善 |
[23:43] | and he really listens to people when they talk, | 而且别人讲话的时候他会认真聆听 |
[23:46] | which, if I’m honest, is a little unnerving at first, | 一开始的时候 说实话 会让人紧张 |
[23:48] | but then it’s just nice. | 但后来真的感觉很好 |
[23:51] | And it makes you realize how few people | 这会让你意识到只有为数不多的人 |
[23:53] | actually do that, you know? | 才可以做到像他那样 |
[23:56] | And he’s gentle. | 而且他很温柔 |
[23:57] | Like, when he leans on something, | 比如当他靠在某个东西上 |
[24:00] | he does it all careful-like, | 他会很小心翼翼 |
[24:01] | like he wants to be sure he’s not gonna break it. | 就好像他想确保不会打破那个东西 |
[24:05] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[24:06] | Why don’t you just go marry the guy already? | 你为什么不马上嫁给他 |
[24:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[24:11] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[24:13] | – I mean — – Come on. | -我觉得是 -你就承认吧 |
[24:13] | – No, no, no, no, it’s — – You’re obviously into him. | -不不不 这只是 -你明显喜欢上他了 |
[24:16] | Clearly, this isn’t gonna happen. | 显然 我们俩是没可能了 |
[24:19] | So, if it’s all the same to you, | 如果你也这么想 |
[24:22] | Elegant ‘Squatch is gonna circulate. | 大脚怪准备撤了 |
[24:27] | Um, wait. | 等等 |
[24:28] | Um, excuse me. Excuse me. | 等一下 等一下 |
[24:30] | Hi. First of all, this not happening | 首先 我们俩之间没有什么火花 |
[24:33] | has nothing to do with Peter. | 跟彼得无关 |
[24:36] | I mean, look, was there, like, a split second where maybe, possibly, | 我感觉可能有那么一瞬间 大概 |
[24:41] | something could have happened between Peter and I? | 我跟彼得之间真的会发生点什么 |
[24:43] | Yeah. Okay, fine. Maybe. | 是的 好吧 只是可能 |
[24:45] | But it doesn’t matter because | 但是这都不重要 |
[24:47] | I told him that I just wanted to be friends. | 因为我跟他说过我只想做朋友 |
[24:48] | And Peter is very literal. | 而且彼得非常一板一眼 |
[24:55] | Besides, he probably just got, like… | 再说 他或许只是 |
[24:57] | caught up in the moment or something. | 沉浸于那个瞬间罢了 |
[24:59] | You know, that happens. Moments happen. | 这种瞬间是免不了的 |
[25:02] | It doesn’t mean they, like, mean something. | 那并不代表什么 |
[25:06] | I guess what I’m trying to say is it’s complicated. | 我想说的就是 这很复杂 |
[25:10] | You dig him. | 你中意他 |
[25:12] | He digs you. | 他中意你 |
[25:13] | Seems pretty simple to Elegant ‘Squatch. | 对大脚怪来说一点也不复杂 |
[25:31] | Fredwynn! Fredwynn! Oh, Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 |
[25:34] | Hey, does “The Architect” mean anything to you? | 你好啊 你对”架构师”有什么印象吗 |
[25:37] | No. | 没有 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:39] | Wait, wait, wait. W-Where are you going? | 等等 等等 你要去哪 |
[25:42] | The creator of the game, the wizard behind the curtain, | 我要去找游戏的创始人 那个躲在幕布后的巫师 |
[25:44] | I need to speak to them because I have to understand. | 我要跟他们谈谈 因为我必须了解这个游戏 |
[25:46] | And they’re here. I know they’re here. | 我知道他们就在这里 他们就在这里 |
[25:48] | They have to be. | 他们肯定在这 |
[25:50] | Did you know that you can predict 99% | 知道吗 你只需要问一个简单的问题 |
[25:52] | of all human behavior if you ask one single question? | 就可以预测99%的人类行为 |
[25:55] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[25:56] | “What would a serial killer do?” | “一个连环杀手会怎么做” |
[25:58] | And in this case, they would lurk. | 这种情况下 他们会潜伏在暗处 |
[26:00] | – They would lurk around to admire their handiwork. – I see. | -他们会在暗地里观察 欣赏他们的作品 -懂了 |
[26:03] | – So, they are here. – I see. | -所以他们就在这里 -懂了 |
[26:07] | Fredwynn, no, uh, uh, look, I’m… | 弗雷德温 别 听着 |
[26:10] | I know we’ve had our differences in — in the past. | 我知道我们之前有很多分歧 |
[26:12] | But maybe we could go together to find this Architect person. | 但是我们现在或许可以一起找到那个架构师 |
[26:16] | Well, if we split up, we may cover more ground. | 如果我们分散开 就可以覆盖更大的范围 |
[26:18] | So why don’t we just reconvene in — in an hour? | 不如我们过一个小时 再汇合 |
[26:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:24] | Great. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | Great. | 好吧 |
[26:52] | ‘S up, Pet? You got a hot sec to chat? | 咋样 小彼 有空聊聊吗 |
[26:58] | Yo, Petri Dish, remember when you said that you saw me | 彼得帅哥 你还记得上次你说你看见了我 |
[27:03] | and you heard music and I said that I couldn’t handle that? | 还听到了音乐 而我却说我无法承受吗 |
[27:05] | Well, psych! | 好吧 太疯狂了 |
[27:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:12] | I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[27:14] | It’s okay. I can do this. | 没事的 我可以做到 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:19] | I am a boundary-busting woman | 我是一个打破界限的女人 |
[27:21] | making her way in the world. | 试图自己闯出一片天 |
[27:22] | I’m sure you are. | 你当然是 |
[27:29] | OK. It’s now or never. | 好了 机不可失时不再来 |
[27:44] | Petes. | 彼得 |
[27:47] | Do you have a second to, um… | 你有空 |
[27:51] | dance? | 跳舞吗 |
[27:55] | Okay. Okay. | 好啊 好的 |
[28:22] | Come on! | 跳起来吧 |
[28:25] | Come on! I know you got moves. Let’s see ’em. | 来吧 我知道你会舞步 秀出来 |
[28:29] | I have one move. | 我只会一种舞步 |
[28:31] | This is — This is my move. | 这就是我的舞步 |
[28:41] | Chardonnay but nothing oaky. | 一杯没有橡木味的霞多丽葡萄酒 |
[28:45] | How exactly did you come to be here? | 你到底是怎么到这里来的 |
[28:49] | My mom is out of her depth as my business manager, | 我妈妈当我的业务经理有点力不从心 |
[28:51] | and we’re having liquidity problems. | 我们还面临着人员流动问题 |
[28:54] | Plus, they guaranteed me two solo numbers. | 再说 他们答应让我参加两场独唱演出 |
[28:56] | That isn’t what I meant. Who hired you? | 我不是这个意思 是谁雇了你 |
[28:59] | I don’t know. You’d have to ask Jill. | 我不知道 你得去问吉尔 |
[29:01] | – Who’s Jill? – My mom. | -谁是吉尔 -我妈妈 |
[29:03] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[29:05] | She’s visiting my little brother in rehab. | 她去戒毒所探望我弟弟了 |
[29:10] | How does a serial killer murder and leave no trace? | 一个连环杀手作案 如何才能做到不留痕迹 |
[29:16] | Easy. | 简单 |
[29:18] | Talk them into killing themselves. | 说服被害人自杀 |
[29:20] | Not applicable but interesting. | 不太可行 不过你的观点很有趣 |
[29:26] | Why aren’t you with your friends? | 你怎么没和朋友在一块 |
[29:28] | Oh, I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[29:30] | People are too jealous of my talents. | 人们太嫉妒我的才华 |
[29:33] | In my case, people are intimidated by my superior intellect. | 就我而言 人们总是被我的高智商吓到 |
[29:37] | Look, the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[29:39] | if people can’t handle this, that’s their problem. | 如果人们接受不了 那是他们的问题 |
[29:44] | So what if I’m challenging? | 就算我才气逼人又如何 |
[29:50] | “So what if I’m challenging?” | “就算我才气逼人又如何” |
[29:53] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[29:56] | “So what if I’m challenging?” | “就算我才气逼人又如何” |
[30:51] | We have 10 minutes left. | 还有十分钟 |
[30:53] | Make sure you use your time wisely. | 合理利用你们的时间 |
[30:56] | Double-check your work. | 再次检查自己的作品 |
[30:59] | When you’re done… | 当你们完成后… |
[31:04] | And set them on my desk. | 并放在我桌子上 |
[31:30] | – Yes. Yes, Comman– – I was just — I was joking. | -你好 14号指挥官 -我只是开个玩笑 |
[31:32] | – I got you. – Stop playing games! | -你被我耍了 -别玩了 |
[31:34] | Can we agree that I’m right? | 都同意我说得没错吧 |
[31:35] | I’m — I’m — I take that as a yes. Let’s go. | 我就当你同意了 走吧 |
[31:36] | – Okay. – Show me where! Where, where, where! | -好吧 -在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿 |
[31:38] | You know what fun is, don’t you, Fredwynn? | 你知道乐趣是什么 对吧 弗雷德温 |
[31:47] | If people can’t handle this, that’s their problem. | 如果人们接受不了 那是他们的问题 |
[31:54] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是这样呢 |
[31:55] | What if it’s our problem, too? | 如果这也是我们的问题呢 |
[31:58] | Excuse me. I have to go find someone. | 不好意思 我得去找人 |
[32:05] | Simone. | 西蒙妮 |
[32:12] | I know what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[32:14] | And it just doesn’t — it doesn’t make me feel good. | 但是这样并不会让我好受点 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:58] | So… | 那么 |
[33:00] | you think it’s over between you two? | 你觉得你们俩之间完了吗 |
[33:03] | Over over? | 彻底完了 |
[33:05] | ‘Cause if you’re not gonna hit that, | 如果你不出手挽回她 |
[33:07] | Elegant ‘Squatch is all about the rebound. | 大脚怪最擅长安慰伤心的女孩子了 |
[33:12] | She was taking pity on me. | 她在可怜我 |
[33:13] | She was just trying to make me feel better. | 她只是想让我好受点 |
[33:16] | Simone and I are — are just… | 我和西蒙妮只是 |
[33:19] | – Just friends. – Yes. | -只是朋友 -没错 |
[33:21] | Jesus Christ. What is it with you two? | 天哪 你们俩到底怎么回事 |
[33:25] | It’s like some kind of psychosexual “Gift of the Magi” | 感觉就像是柏拉图式的《麦琪的礼物》 |
[33:29] | but, like, even sadder. | 但还要更悲伤一些 |
[33:31] | News flash, buddy. She’s into you. | 和你说一声 哥们 她喜欢你 |
[33:38] | Wait, so, she — | 等等 所以她是 |
[33:41] | – And then I… – Yeah, pretty much. | -然后我… -对 差不多 |
[33:47] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[33:49] | – What do I do? – I don’t know, man. | -我该怎么办 -我也不知道 |
[33:51] | That was some stone-cold rejection right there. | 你刚才的拒绝可真是太冷酷无情了 |
[33:54] | It’s gonna take a hell of a move | 想要弥补这种创伤 |
[33:55] | to make up for something like that. | 你得大胆地行动一次 |
[34:19] | * And now I’m all alone again * | *现在 我又孑然一身* |
[34:21] | * Nowhere to turn, no one to go to * | *无依无靠 无处可去* |
[34:27] | * Without a home, without a friend * | *无家可归 没有朋友* |
[34:28] | * Without a face to say hello to * | *连个打招呼的人都没有* |
[34:32] | * But now the night is near * | *但夜幕即将降临* |
[34:35] | * And I can make-believe he’s here * | *我可以幻想他也在场* |
[34:41] | * Sometimes I walk alone at night * | *有时 我在夜晚独自行走* |
[34:42] | * When everybody else is sleeping * | *所有人都在沉睡* |
[34:47] | * I think of him, and then I’m happy with the company I’m * | *当我想到他 就能被陪伴的幸福感包围* |
[34:51] | Oh, not you again! | 怎么又是你 |
[34:53] | I need this. | 我必须这么做 |
[34:54] | You’re gonna have to pry it out of my adorable little hands… | 除非你把我可爱的小手撬开 |
[34:57] | – I don’t want to have to — – in front of all these — | -我不想这么做 -当着这么多人的面 |
[35:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:02] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[35:07] | * On my own * | *独自一人* |
[35:10] | * Pretending she’s beside me * | *假装她就在我身旁* |
[35:16] | * All alone * | *独自一人* |
[35:18] | * I walk with her till morning * | *我陪她漫步到天明* |
[35:25] | * Without her, I feel her arms around me * | *没有她 我依然能感到她手臂的环绕* |
[35:31] | * And when I lose my way * | *当我迷路时* |
[35:33] | * I close my eyes * | *我闭上双眼* |
[35:36] | * She has found me * | *她找到了我* |
[35:40] | * In the rain * | *在雨中* |
[35:42] | * The pavement shines like silver * | *人行道闪着银光* |
[35:47] | * All the lights * | *河面上* |
[35:49] | * Are misty in the river * | *灯影闪烁* |
[35:55] | * In the darkness * | *在黑暗中* |
[35:58] | * The trees are full of starlight * | *树影中透出星光* |
[36:02] | * And all I see is her and me forever and forever * | *而我只能看到我和她永远牵着手* |
[36:10] | * And I know * | *我知道* |
[36:12] | * It’s only in my mind * | *这只是我的想象* |
[36:17] | * That I’m talking to myself * | *我只是自言自语* |
[36:21] | * And not to her * | *她不在我面前* |
[36:24] | * And although I know that she is blind * | *尽管我知道她看不到* |
[36:32] | * Still I say * | *我还是要说* |
[36:34] | * Say, say, say * | *说说说* |
[36:35] | * There — There’s a way for us * | *我们…我们有未来* |
[36:40] | * I love her * | *我爱她* |
[36:42] | * But when the night is over * | *但是当夜晚悄悄离去* |
[36:46] | * She is gone * | *她也不见踪影* |
[36:49] | * The river’s just a river * | *河流只是一条河流* |
[36:54] | * Without her * | *没有她* |
[36:55] | * The world around me changes * | *我的世界已经翻天覆地* |
[36:59] | * The trees are bare and everywhere * | *树枝光秃秃的* |
[37:01] | * The streets are full of strangers * | *街上全是陌生人* |
[37:04] | * I love her * | *我爱她* |
[37:07] | * And every day I’m learning * | *每天我都在* |
[37:11] | * All my life * | *我这一生* |
[37:13] | * I’ve only been pretending * | *一直在伪装* |
[37:18] | * Without her, this world would go on turning * | *没有了她 这世界会继续翻天覆地* |
[37:23] | * A world that’s full of happiness * | *曾经充满幸福的世界* |
[37:26] | * That I have never kno-o-o-wn * | *那是我从未想象过的* |
[37:38] | * I love her * | *我爱她* |
[37:43] | * I love her * | *我爱她* |
[37:48] | * I love her * | *我爱她* |
[37:50] | * But only * | *但只有* |
[37:53] | * On my own * | *我自己* |
[38:03] | I’m really, really sorry about before. | 我对之前的事真的很抱歉 |
[38:05] | I thought you were trying to make me feel better and… | 我以为你只是想让我好受一点… |
[38:06] | Shut up, Peter. | 闭嘴 彼得 |
[39:14] | Have you seen Janice? | 你们见到珍妮丝了吗 |
[39:16] | Actually, I know you haven’t because she’s not here. | 其实我知道你们没见过她 因为她不在这里 |
[39:19] | I looked. | 我找过了 |
[39:20] | In conclusion, Janice is missing. | 总而言之 珍妮丝不见了 |
[39:25] | I mean, maybe she just left without saying goodbye. | 也许她只是不告而别了 |
[39:27] | No way. Janice wouldn’t ghost. | 不可能 珍妮丝不会玩失踪 |
[39:30] | So, we’re gonna go find her, right? | 那我们要找到她 对吗 |
[39:34] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[39:36] | That would be a friend thing to do. | 这是朋友该做的事 |
[39:39] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[39:42] | And a friend would do it quickly. | 作为朋友 应该马上去找 |
[39:44] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:46] | Driver, are you getting closer or further away? | 司机 你现在到底有没有往我这边开 |
[39:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:53] | Hey. Hey, sorry. | 你好 抱歉 |
[39:55] | Um, have you seen my friend Janice? | 你有没有见过我的朋友 珍妮丝 |
[39:59] | Hey. Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[40:00] | Um, I’m Peter. I’m the guy who sang. | 我是彼得 刚刚唱歌的那个人 |
[40:02] | Um, have you guys seen my friend Janice? | 你们有没有见过我的朋友 珍妮丝 |
[40:06] | The old lady. Have you seen the old lady? | 那位上年纪的女士 你们见过她吗 |
[40:07] | You all look old to me. | 我觉得你们年纪都很大 |
[40:10] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:23] | Hello. | 喂 |
[40:25] | Hello! | 喂 |
[40:27] | Hello! Hey! | 喂 你好 |
[40:30] | Hey, hello! | 喂 |
[40:32] | Hello, Janice. | 你好 珍妮丝 |
[40:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:39] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你 对吗 |
[40:43] | You’re The Architect. | 你就是架构师 |
[40:45] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:47] | I don’t know how I know. | 我也不清楚 |
[40:50] | I just know. | 但我就是知道 |
[40:54] | I’m sorry we ruined your game. | 很抱歉我们毁了你的游戏 |
[40:57] | What is it you want, Janice? | 你想要什么 珍妮丝 |
[40:59] | I guess I just want to find Clara | 我只是想找到克拉拉 |
[41:02] | and her friends and Elsewhere. | 还有她的朋友和别处社 |
[41:05] | I-I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[41:07] | They were all just a part of the game, | 他们都只是游戏的一部分 |
[41:08] | but Clara Torres was real, wasn’t she? | 但是克拉拉·托雷斯是真实的 对吗 |
[41:15] | I guess I just wanted the — the truth. | 我只是想知道…真相 |
[41:20] | I suppose you deserve that much, at least. | 至少 我觉得你应该知道 |
[41:32] | The truth is that Clara is dead, and it’s all my fault. | 真相就是 克拉拉已经死了 而且都是我的错 |