Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] To a place I could dream of escaping to. 我能把这里变成我梦想的世外桃源
[00:02] We called ourselves the Elsewhere Society. 我们自称为别处社
[00:05] And we promised that nothing would tear us apart. 我们发誓 什么都不能将我们分开
[00:09] Who did all this? 谁干的
[00:10] You belong with the special ones. 你是独一无二的
[00:12] Join us. 加入我们
[00:13] I told him to… buzz off. 我让他滚一边去
[00:17] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[00:38] Our heroes. 我们的英雄们
[00:41] A motley crew of intrepid travelers 一群形形色色的英勇旅行家
[00:43] creeping into pyramids by torchlight. 举着火炬 蹑手蹑脚地潜入金字塔
[00:47] Imagine, for a moment, that these people are you. 想象一下 那些人就是你们
[00:52] Barreling towards an elusive, deeper truth. 向着难以明了的更深层真相 疾速前进
[00:59] With that truth comes risk. 追求真相伴随着风险
[01:01] With that truth comes danger. 追求真相伴随着危机
[01:03] Is this really just a game? 这真的只是一场游戏吗
[01:05] Or has it evolved into something else? 还是已经演变成一场阴谋了
[01:11] Clara is real. 克拉拉是真实存在的
[01:13] Well, technically we don’t know if she’s real, 准确来说 我们还不知道她是否真的存在
[01:15] we just know that the murals are real. 我们只知道那些涂鸦都是真的
[01:16] Well, somebody painted them. 有人画出了那些涂鸦
[01:18] – Probably Clara. – Possibly Clara, yeah. -很可能是克拉拉 -有可能是克拉拉 没错
[01:21] If she did, then she is real, and she is missing. 如果是她画的 那么她就真实存在 而且失踪了
[01:25] Guys, please, for once, can we just take this at face value? 各位 我们这次能不能别想那么深
[01:28] If what we’ve heard is true, then Clara, 如果我们听说的都是真的 那么克拉拉
[01:30] she might be in real danger. 她现在或许很危险
[01:32] And she would be about 40. 而且她快四十了
[01:34] Here. This is 20 years ago. 看这里 这是二十年前的照片了
[01:37] If this is her and she’s real and she was a teen then, 如果是她 那她就真实存在 而且当时只有十几岁
[01:39] she’s in her late 30s. 现在应该快四十了
[01:42] If you want to find an artist, you follow the art. 如果你想找到艺术家 就要跟随艺术的脚步
[01:45] I mean, I’m not as much of a believer 我虽然不像我那位高的出奇
[01:47] as my freakishly tall and recently unemployed friend here, 最近又失业的朋友一样相信她存在
[01:50] but if Clara is real, then her murals are gonna lead us to her. 但如果克拉拉存在 那么她的涂鸦会带我们找到她
[01:55] It’s provenance. 这叫追寻起源
[01:58] So — So we follow the work back to the beginning 我们只要跟随作品回到起源
[02:01] and we find out as much as we can 然后尽全力找到
[02:03] about whoever it is that painted them. 到底是谁画的这些涂鸦
[02:05] And if that is Clara and she is real, 如果是克拉拉 而且她真的存在
[02:07] then she’s got, like, a last name or something, 那么她一定有姓氏之类的线索
[02:10] and — and we can find that out, and we can start there. 我们可以查出这些信息 从那里开始继续探索
[02:12] Or we could just go back to playing the game like everybody else. 或者我们也可以回到游戏中 就像其他人一样
[02:14] How about that? That would be nice. 怎么样 一定很棒
[02:16] You’re all barking down the wrong tree. 你们都想错了
[02:18] This isn’t about some fictional girl 这不是什么虚构的女孩
[02:20] that was enveloped in some long black coat 被又黑又长的大衣蒙住
[02:23] and snatched away to a tower. 然后被抓进塔里的故事
[02:24] You sound ridiculous. 你们的想法听起来太荒谬了
[02:29] This is about an international conspiracy 这是一场设计好的国际阴谋
[02:32] designed to control our behavior. 用于控制我们的行为
[02:34] A corporation. 一家大公司
[02:37] That is what they don’t want us to chase down. 那才是他们不想让我们继续追踪下去的理由
[02:40] We need to go back to all the locations 我们需要回到
[02:42] that have been played in the game 游戏中出现过的所有地点
[02:43] and connect them in some type of way. 然后找到它们之间的某种关联
[02:45] We need to trace them back to some common financial source, 我们需要从资金来源追踪他们
[02:49] expose them, and end this. 揭露他们 然后结束这一切
[02:52] Guys, we have to look for Clara. 各位 我们得去寻找克拉拉
[02:56] Come on. 不是吧
[03:00] Clara said, “I am you.” 克拉拉说了 “我就是你”
[03:02] Well, what if you were missing? 如果你失踪了会怎么样
[03:04] What if you were missing? 如果你失踪了会怎么样
[03:06] You. What if I was missing? 你呢 如果我失踪了会怎么样
[03:07] Would anyone come looking for me? 会有人来找我吗
[03:09] I don’t think so. 我不觉得
[03:12] One of my saddest thoughts has always been 最让我难过的想法之一 向来都是
[03:13] that if something ever happened to me — 如果我发生什么不测
[03:14] like, if I slipped in the shower 比如我在洗澡时滑倒了
[03:16] or if I choked a piece of sushi or something, 或者我吃寿司的时候噎住了
[03:18] that it would take weeks or maybe months 要过几周 甚至几个月
[03:21] for anyone to even know that I was gone. 别人才会发现我死了
[03:24] And so if Clara is me, like she said, 如果克拉拉就是我 像她说的那样
[03:27] then what she needs is someone to care enough 那么她需要的是足够关心她的人
[03:30] to just look for her. 去寻找她
[03:32] Yeah, yeah. 没错
[03:34] So we do both. 那我们两边都做
[03:37] Peter and I will find the waterfall, 彼得和我去找瀑布
[03:38] – and the two of you can go to the — – Oh, no. No. -然后你们俩可以去 -不 不
[03:41] – No? – No. -不行吗 -不行
[03:42] No, we don’t do both? 我们不能两边都做吗
[03:43] No, I’m not working with him. 不 我不要跟他一起去
[03:45] She’s referring to me. 她指的是我
[03:46] Okay, I know you guys are mad at each other, 我知道你们在生对方的气
[03:47] – but can’t we just — – No, no, no. -但是我们能不能… -不行 不行
[03:49] He did something really awful 他干了件糟糕的事
[03:50] and I’m not gonna work with him. 我不会跟他合作
[03:52] It wasn’t that bad. 没那么糟吧
[03:52] It was awful, and I’m not gonna work with him. 非常糟 我拒绝跟他一个小组
[03:54] Look, look, I know the two of you 我知道你们俩
[03:55] – are going through your little thing. – No. -有点小矛盾 -不
[03:57] – But maybe you could just sort of — – No. -但也许你们能… -不
[03:58] Oh, my gosh, I’ll go with Fredwynn. 天啊 我跟弗雷德温一组
[04:00] – Really? – What? -真的吗 -什么
[04:02] – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -没关系
[04:03] But Clara’s so important to you. 但是克拉拉对你那么重要
[04:06] I know. She is. 我明白 的确是这样
[04:08] But, uh, yeah, I’m — 但是 我…
[04:10] I’m just gonna spend some alone time with Fredwynn. 我还是跟弗雷德温单独相处一会儿吧
[04:16] – And I with Janice. – Yes. -那我跟珍妮丝一起 -好
[04:19] – This is long overdue. – Long overdue. -早该这样了 -早该这样了
[04:21] – Okay, this is gonna be fun. – Yes. -一定会很有意思 -当然
[04:23] – This is gonna be great. – Yes, so great. -这样安排很好 -没错 很好
[04:25] – Yeah. – So great. It’s gonna be a really fun day. -是的 -非常好 今天会很有意思
[04:30] “Attention combatants. “战士们注意
[04:32] Iron your robes and prepare for the forest. 烫好战袍 准备进入森林
[04:35] Clara’s truth will be revealed tonight.” 今晚将会揭示关于克拉拉的真相”
[04:38] Tonight? 今晚
[04:40] Oh, my God, it’s the last day of the game. 天啊 这是游戏的最后一天了
[04:44] They know. 他们知道了
[04:45] They know that we’re on to them. 他们知道我们盯上他们了
[04:48] We don’t have much time. 我们没有时间了
[04:49] After tonight, everything will be packed up, disbanded, 今晚过后 一切都会被打包销毁
[04:53] the trail snuffed out. 路会被彻底堵死
[04:54] Like a magic carnival, everything will just disappear. 就像魔术嘉年华 一切都会消失
[04:57] We have to find the wizard behind the curtain. 我们必须找到幕后的巫师
[04:59] We have to find Clara. 我们必须找到克拉拉
[05:00] In the name of all that is sacred, 以各种神圣的名义
[05:02] call it what you want, but we have to act now. 你怎么说都好 但我们现在必须行动
[05:04] Breakfast can wait. 早饭可以晚点吃
[05:06] Blue team, activate! 蓝队 开始行动
[05:08] – Oh! – Oh, my God. -天啊 -天啊
[05:09] Fredwynn! 弗雷德温
[05:40] Fredwynn, your house is incredible. 弗雷德温 你的房子真不错
[05:42] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[05:44] You may sit here. 你坐这里吧
[05:45] I need to go fuel up before we get started. 我需要在出发前补充点能量
[06:32] I’ve been working on this every day and night 介绍会之后
[06:35] since my induction. 我日日夜夜都在研究这些
[06:36] This is a survey of every location 这份调查涵盖了”游戏”开始后
[06:39] we’ve been to since the “Game” Started. 我们去过的所有地点
[06:41] This is…a-a lot of work, Fredwynn. 这是很大的工作量 弗雷德温
[06:44] That night I spent at Clara’s so-called house, 在克拉拉房子里的那晚
[06:47] I kept thinking, like, all this money 我一直在想 他们花费在
[06:48] they’re spending on this game. 这个游戏上的所有资金
[06:50] Look. Look at these locations. 看 看看这些地点
[06:51] Pop-up stores, theaters, museums. 临时商店 剧院 博物馆
[06:55] How much money does it cost to secure all of these places? 要保留这些地方 得花多少钱
[06:58] Clara’s house alone cost half a million dollars. 光是克拉拉的房子就花了五十万美元
[07:01] Right, right, with the fire writing and the murals. 对 是啊 那些文字和涂鸦
[07:04] I’ve looked into property records on the house. 我查过这栋房子的房产记录
[07:06] It’s all shell corporations and dead ends. 全是空壳公司 查不出线索
[07:08] If we could find something 如果我们能找到
[07:10] connecting all of these things, a name — 跟这些相关的信息 比如一个名字…
[07:12] If we find a name, we find the mastermind. 如果找到了名字 我们就能找到幕后主脑
[07:16] We could find Clara. 我们就可以找到克拉拉
[07:18] If there is a Clara. 如果真有克拉拉这个人的话
[07:20] I think there is. 我相信有
[07:22] I know you do. 我知道你相信
[07:24] Before we proceed, I need you to be clear. 在我们继续行动之前 你得明白
[07:28] If you decide to help me with this… 如果你决定帮我…
[07:32] there’s danger. 你可能会有危险
[07:35] There’s darkness. 也可能会面临黑暗
[07:37] The people that put this game together, 组织这场游戏的人
[07:39] they may not feel comfortable with us getting so close 我们一边四处询问 一边逼近真相
[07:42] and asking all these questions, especially the right questions. 可能会引起他们的警觉 尤其是当我们问对问题时
[07:45] – You okay with that? – I think I’m ready. -你能接受吗 -我想我准备好了
[07:47] There’s risks. 这样做有风险
[07:49] Torture, dismemberment, death. 拷打 肢解 死亡
[07:53] And it is real. 而且这是真实的
[07:56] They can waterboard me, Peter. But I will fight. 他们可以给我施水刑 彼得 但我仍会斗争
[07:59] They can attach electrodes to my testicles 他们可以在我的睾丸上连电极
[08:03] and let them go as long as they desire, but I will fight. 想通电多久都行 但我仍会斗争
[08:06] I will fight back. 我会反击
[08:07] I will take my two fingers 我会用我的两根手指
[08:09] and put them up their nostrils 戳进他们的鼻孔里
[08:11] and rip everything they have in their brains out. 把他们脑海里的信息挖个一干二净
[08:14] And in doing so, 如果这么做
[08:16] I will be preoccupied with protecting myself, 我只能全神贯注于保全自己
[08:20] and I can’t guarantee your safety. 我不能保证你的安全
[08:27] Sorry, I can’t tell if you’re joking at all. 不好意思 我完全分不清你是不是在开玩笑
[08:35] So this is where Peter and me 这是彼得和我
[08:37] learned about the Elsewhere Society 了解到别处社和十四号指挥官
[08:39] and Commander 14 and all of that. 那些事的地方
[08:41] Oh, the old Schmidt’s sign is still here. 旧施密特招牌还在这里
[08:44] I’m sorry, you’ve been here before? 不好意思 你之前来过这里吗
[08:45] I don’t remember a-a mural 我记不得这附近
[08:48] of a waterfall anywhere around here. 有一面瀑布涂鸦
[08:49] But let’s go ask. Come on. 但我们还是去问问吧 来吧
[08:51] Um, Janice, I, uh… 珍妮丝 我…
[08:55] I-I just wanted to say I’m sorry about your husband. 我只是想说 对于你丈夫的事 我很遗憾
[09:02] I didn’t get a chance to say it before, so… 我之前没有机会告诉你 所以…
[09:05] And — And, like, I know we’re not, like, close or anything, 我知道我们不算特别亲密
[09:08] but if you ever wanted to talk about it… 但如果你什么时候想倾诉…
[09:13] Thank you. I appreciate that. 谢谢你 我很感激
[09:15] I do. Um… 我真的很感激
[09:17] But I’m — I’m just so in the middle of it, I — 不过我太深陷其中了
[09:22] I don’t even know what I’d say, so let’s play the game. 我都不知道自己该说什么 我们还是继续游戏吧
[09:25] – Okay. – You go. You go first. -好的 -走吧 你走前面
[09:30] Nothing left to see here. It’s all been cleared out. 这里没东西可看了 都清空了
[09:32] Okay, well, we’re here about this waterfall mural 我们是来这里找
[09:35] that used to be outside. 这面曾经在外面的瀑布涂鸦的
[09:37] – You remember? – Waterfall? -你有印象吗 -瀑布
[09:39] I don’t know anything about that. Sorry. 我对此一无所知 抱歉
[09:44] Shit. 妈的
[09:46] Janice? 珍妮丝
[09:48] Janice the Menace? It’s me! 危险珍妮丝 是我啊
[09:51] Boris! Boris Dabrowski! 博里斯 博里斯·达布罗夫斯基
[09:54] Do you know him? 你认识他吗
[09:55] I know him. 我认识他
[09:57] I know him. 我认识他
[10:01] Oh, Boris! 博里斯
[10:04] My, my, it’s been a long time. 天啊 好久不见了
[10:07] – It sure has. – Yes. -确实过了很久了 -是啊
[10:09] What’s your name, gorgeous? 你叫什么 美女
[10:11] Oh. Back off, Boris. Just back off. 别这样 博里斯 别这样
[10:12] How do you guys know each other? 你们是怎么认识的
[10:14] Oh, Janice was the outspoken feminist of the day. 珍妮丝是当时最直言不讳的女权主义者
[10:18] – What? – Debating the Equal Rights Amendment, -什么 -争论《平权修正案》
[10:20] protesting police violence down at the City Hall, 在市政厅抗议警察暴力
[10:24] and all-night poetry slams. 还有许多整夜不眠的诗歌大会
[10:25] Well, that was just once. 只有那一次
[10:27] Just once. 只有一次
[10:30] You can see me through the obsidian of my mind’s eye. 通过我黑曜石般的思想 你们可以望见我
[10:34] Capturing you in time lapse. 在时光流转中 俘获了你们
[10:37] The leonine struggle of our sisterhood. 我们妇女的斗争如狮子般凶猛
[10:43] Janice. 珍妮丝
[10:44] Yeah. 好吧
[10:47] Boris. Oh, Boris. 博里斯 博里斯
[10:49] You just sit yourself down right here. 你坐这儿
[10:51] Just have yourself a seat. 请坐
[10:53] Boris, you — you have been in Philly, like, forever, 鲍里斯 你一直都在费城
[10:56] probably right here in this building. 可能一直都在这家酒吧里
[10:57] So, tell me, do you recognize any of these murals? 告诉我 你见过这些涂鸦吗
[11:02] – My memory is not what it used to be. – Well, whose is? -我的记忆已不复从前 -谁不是呢
[11:05] But maybe it’ll improve if you give me a little kiss. 如果你吻我一下 可能会有帮助
[11:08] Ugh, no, sir. 别了吧 先生
[11:10] Boris, for God sakes, it didn’t happen then, 博里斯 我的老天 以前我没吻过你
[11:12] and it sure as hell is not gonna happen now. 现在也绝不可能吻你
[11:14] What do you mean it didn’t happen then? 你说之前没吻过我是什么意思
[11:16] – It happened then! – It most certainly did not ha– -你吻过我 -我百分之百没有…
[11:19] Uh, barkeep, could we have three tequilas right now? 酒保 赶紧给我们来三杯龙舌兰好吗
[11:23] Here, keep the change. 给 不用找了
[11:26] Alright. 好了
[11:27] Down the hatch. 一口闷
[11:36] Boris… 博里斯
[11:37] you owe me. 你欠我的
[11:39] For the shot or the shtup? 欠你这杯酒 还是那次上床
[11:42] Both. 都欠
[11:45] No. No. 不记得 不认识
[11:48] Wait, I recognize that one. 等下 那张我认得
[11:50] That’s out on Norris by those old tenements, I think. 我想应该在诺里斯街的旧公寓那边
[11:54] – Oh, Boris. – Oh, I-I know where that is. -博里斯 -我知道那个地方
[11:55] Yes, thank you, thank you, thank you. 太好了 谢谢 谢谢
[11:57] You’re the best, the best! 你最棒了
[11:59] Well, no, actually you were not the best. 其实你不是最棒的
[12:01] Not by a long shot! 差得远呢
[12:19] Induction. Where it all started. 介绍中心 一切从这里开始
[12:21] It’s just gone. 都不见了
[12:24] This is where he told me I was special. 就是在这里 他说我很特别
[12:31] Fredwynn. 弗雷德温
[12:40] Not you, too, Store of Beautiful Things? 美丽商品店怎么也拆了
[12:47] They’re covering their tracks. 他们在掩盖踪迹
[12:48] They’re taking it away from us. 他们抹去了这些事物的存在
[12:52] This was… 这里原来是
[12:53] magic. 魔法
[12:56] This is where I met Simone. 我就是在这里遇见西蒙妮的
[12:57] There was that song playing. 那时候在放一首歌
[13:04] “Lunar Rhapsody,” Doctor Samuel Hoffman. 《月球狂想曲》 塞缪尔·霍夫曼博士
[13:09] She scared me right over there. 她就在那边吓了我一跳
[13:13] She still does, I-I guess. 她现在可能也会吓到我
[13:15] In a good way, but… 好的那种惊吓 不过
[13:18] I’ll give you one piece of advice. 我给你一条建议
[13:20] If she gives you her heart, don’t take out a magic marker 如果她喜欢上你 别拿出一支记号笔
[13:22] and write all over it. 写得到处都是
[13:27] That’s such specific advice. 这建议也太具体了
[13:31] Focus. We don’t have much time. 专心 我们没多少时间了
[13:39] Okay. 好的
[13:41] So, Bigfoot came from here. 大脚怪是从这边来的
[13:43] We danced in this area. 我们在这块地方跳舞
[13:45] Best night of my life. 我一生最棒的一晚
[13:47] I’m sure that was magical. Focus! 我相信那次经历肯定很奇妙 专心
[13:50] Okay. 知道了
[13:51] The cool phone is gone. 那个很酷的电话不见了
[13:53] It’s gone! They put this one in instead. 不见了 他们在这放回了普通的电话
[13:58] Commander 14, hi. 14号指挥官 你好
[14:00] I was just — I was joking. 我只是开个玩笑
[14:01] Stop playing games. We have a mission. 别玩了 我们有任务在身
[14:03] – Okay. – And don’t slow me down. -好的 -别拖我进度
[14:05] You know, you can be really challenging sometimes. 你有时候真的挺难相处的
[14:07] Well, I’m sorry. 我还真是抱歉
[14:08] I’m sorry, Peter, if I’m challenging to you, 抱歉 彼得 要是我对你来说不好相处
[14:10] but while you’re dilly-dallying with this phone 但是你在拿着电话磨蹭时间
[14:11] – Excuse me. – Let go of the phone, Fredwynn. -不好意思 -松开话筒 弗雷德温
[14:13] We’re watching you. 我们在盯着你们
[14:16] We’re everywhere. 我们无处不在
[14:17] Return to the game as instructed, now! 按照指示回到游戏 快点
[14:53] Something’s off. 有什么不见了
[14:56] What do you mean? 什么意思
[14:57] Well, it’s not complete. 这作品不完整
[15:00] All of the Clara stuff that we’ve seen so far 我们至今为止见到过的克拉拉的作品
[15:02] has been super easy to identify, 都很容易辨认
[15:04] like the waterfall, the window. 比如瀑布 窗户
[15:06] This is, like, half of something. 这就像个半成品
[15:08] Well, maybe the other half is gone, like it was — 或许另一半不见了
[15:11] it was painted over or something, 就像被覆盖掉了之类的
[15:12] and we — we have to look carefully 我们得仔细看看
[15:14] where that paint happened, 是从哪里开始覆盖的
[15:17] and you can chip it off, and underneath would be the — 然后可以把表层刮掉 下面的就会是
[15:20] – What? – No, Janice. -怎么了 -不 珍妮丝
[15:21] This is all there ever was. 一直以来就是这样
[15:22] Alright, okay, I see. 好吧 我明白了
[15:26] We’re missing something. 我们遗漏了什么
[15:28] Well, it’s here, it’s here. 就是这里 就是这里
[15:35] Berthe. 贝尔特
[15:37] Mon chéri. 亲爱的
[15:41] I can’t crack this. 我解不开这个谜题
[15:43] Of course you can. 你当然可以
[15:45] When I paint myself looking out the window, 当我画自己眺望窗外的时候
[15:47] which I’ve done many times, what am I doing? 这事我经常做 那时候我在做什么
[15:52] You are… 你在
[15:56] painting… 画画
[15:58] outside… 从里
[16:02] from inside. 往外
[16:05] You’re getting warmer, kid. 你离真相越来越近了 孩子
[16:32] We need to go there. 我们得上去
[16:34] – Yeah? – Hello. -谁 -你好
[16:35] We’re with the Elsewhere Historical Society. 我们是别处历史社的
[16:39] Nice try, darling. 别费力气了
[16:41] The Elsewhere Historical Society doesn’t exist. 根本就没有什么别处历史社
[16:45] Well, we’re new. 我们是新创立的
[16:46] Hello. I’m Janice Foster, founder and CEO. 你好 我是珍妮丝·福斯特 创始人兼总裁
[16:50] Yes. And, uh, we think you might be a landmark. 对 我们认为你这有可能是一处地标
[16:55] Me? 我
[16:56] Well, no, um, the apartment. 不是 是这所公寓
[16:59] If our records are accurate, 如果我们的记录没错
[17:00] there could be a substantial grant involved. 你可能会得到一大笔补助金
[17:04] Could we just come in, take a quick look around? 我们可以进去看一眼吗
[17:08] I need to see some ID. 给我看看你们的证件
[17:10] Well, of course you are. 当然没问题
[17:13] That’s very prudent of you. 你真是非常谨慎
[17:15] You never know who we might be. 你都不知道我们是谁
[17:16] Just random people off the street. 可能就是街边的路人
[17:20] Dangerous times. 危险时期
[17:22] Your name wouldn’t happen to be Clara, would it? 你的名字不会刚好叫克拉拉吧
[17:27] I don’t think so. 不是
[17:31] – Okay. – Come on in, then. -好的 -进来吧
[17:33] Thank you so much. 非常感谢
[17:34] You’ll get these back when you leave. 等你们走的时候再还你们证件
[17:36] That’s always good to hear. 真好
[17:39] Oh, boy. 我的天
[17:42] Homey. 很有家的感觉
[17:44] Just… very tasteful. 真是有品位
[17:51] You can’t find this kind of… 现在都找不到…
[17:56] Can you tell me, how — how long have you actually lived here? 你能告诉我 你在这里住多久了吗
[17:59] 37 years. 37年了
[18:01] But I was down the hall with my husband until 1993. 但1993年之前 我一直和我丈夫住在一起
[18:05] He was the building manager. 他曾是大楼的管理员
[18:07] I see. Okay. 好的 了解
[18:10] That’s, uh, good to know. 真好
[18:12] This wallpaper. 这个墙纸
[18:13] Did you, uh — Did you put it up your– 你是自己贴上去的…
[18:16] It’s lovely. Oh, is it lovely. 真好看 对吗
[18:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[18:23] Don’t do that! 别这样
[18:24] That’s a — That’s a — That’s a fire hazard. 那会成为消防隐患
[18:26] We’ll glue it right back, and then you’ll be safe from… 我们马上贴回去 你就不用担心…
[18:31] fire. 着火了
[18:33] Okay. 好吧
[19:08] A dragon. 一条龙
[19:09] That’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[19:11] Do you happen to know who lived here before you? 你知道在你之前谁住在这里吗
[19:14] Was it a young woman, by any chance? 是个年轻女人吗
[19:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:17] But I have all my husband’s old leases. 但我丈夫的旧租约我都留着
[19:20] I’m sure that you do. 我想也是
[19:31] I came here with Janice. 我和珍妮丝来过这里
[19:34] On Jejune day. 在极郡日那天
[19:36] This museum is key. 这个博物馆就是关键
[19:39] This is a preexisting location. 这个地点之前就一直存在
[19:41] So there’s no way — Whoever made this game, 所以无论是谁创造了这个游戏
[19:43] they can’t just destroy it like they did the other places. 他们都没办法像抹去别的地方一样抹去这里
[19:44] I understand, I understand. 我懂 我懂
[19:46] It’s closed today, but there’s a clue inside, 今天闭馆 但我敢肯定
[19:48] – and I’m sure of it. – Okay. What do we do? -里面有线索 -好 那我们怎么做
[19:50] What’s the plan? 计划是什么
[19:52] Fredwynn. 弗雷德温
[19:53] Is he coming? 他过来了吗
[19:55] Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. 等会 等会
[19:56] Okay. Okay. 好
[19:58] Now. 就是现在
[19:59] Go. 走
[20:19] Fredwynn, this is breaking and entering. 弗雷德温 这是非法闯入
[20:21] No one is forcing you to be here. 又没人逼你来
[20:26] I’m going to enter my memory palace, 我要进入记忆殿堂
[20:28] see if I missed something, to understand the pattern. 看我有没有遗漏什么 再理清整件事的模式
[20:30] Okay. You should teach me to enter mine, as well. 好吧 那你也应该教教我怎么进入记忆殿堂
[20:32] Yes, maybe later. 对 晚点吧
[20:34] Well, you taught Janice how to enter hers, so… 你之前教过了珍妮丝 所以
[20:36] There was a clue there. 她的记忆殿堂里有线索
[20:37] Maybe there’s a clue in mine. 说不定我的也有
[20:38] You were never here, Peter! 你没来过这里 彼得
[20:40] I’m just saying, if you let me help you, then we — 我的意思是如果你让我帮你 我们就
[20:42] There — There’s two of us — 我们两个人
[20:43] I’m not running a memory palace charitable foundation. 我不是在运营一家记忆殿堂慈善基金会
[20:46] Stop it. 别说了
[20:48] If you want to be of service, 如果你想发挥作用
[20:49] procure me an item to maintain my blood sugar. 帮我找一个可以维持我血糖的东西
[20:54] Did you just tell me to get you a snack? 你是让我帮你去找零食吗
[20:58] Fredwynn. 弗雷德温
[20:59] Look at me. I’m your teammate. 看着我 我是你的同伴
[21:01] Fredwynn. Fredwynn. 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
[21:03] Did you just tell me to get you food? 你刚刚是让我帮你拿点吃的吗
[21:05] I’m not — 我不是
[21:46] I’m not some idiot. 我又不是白痴
[21:48] I’m quiet. 我只是比较安静
[21:51] Terrible teammate. 糟糕的同伴
[21:53] There’s no “I” in “Team.” “团队”里没有”我”这个字
[21:55] There’s no “I” In “Elsewhere Society.” “别处社”里也没有”我”这个字
[21:58] There’s no — There’s no “I” In “Elsewhere.” “别处”里没有”我”这个字
[22:03] You want a snack? Here’s your snack. 你想要零食 这就是你的零食
[22:05] Got you a snack, Fredwynn. 找到你的零食了 弗雷德温
[22:06] Terrible teammate. Fredwynn. 糟糕的同伴 弗雷德温
[22:12] Clara. 克拉拉
[22:15] This isn’t about you. 这与你无关
[22:17] You’re not real. 你不是真的
[22:20] Stop infiltrating my mind. 不要再潜入我的意识了
[22:25] Fredwynn? 弗雷德温
[22:47] Not real. 不是真的
[22:56] Where? 在哪儿
[22:57] Where? Where? 在哪儿 在哪儿
[23:00] Where?! Where?! Where? 在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿
[23:02] Show me. Show me. Where. 快出现 快出现 在哪儿
[23:04] – Where? Where? Where? – Fredwynn. Fredwynn! -在哪儿在哪儿 -弗雷德温
[23:05] You’re — Fredwynn, you’re — you’re freaking out. 你 弗雷德温 你失控了
[23:12] You’re here. It’s okay. 你在这儿 没事的
[23:14] She wanted me to see this, but I don’t know why. 她想让我看到那些画面 但我不知道为什么
[23:16] – Who? Who wanted you to see? – Clara! -谁 谁想让你看到 -克拉拉
[23:18] You saw her? 你看到她了
[23:19] Something is here! 线索就在这
[23:21] Okay. 好吧
[23:22] But I don’t know where! 但我不知道在具体在哪儿
[23:23] Fredwynn, calm down. 弗雷德温 冷静一下
[23:24] Where, Clara, where?! 在哪儿 克拉拉 在哪儿
[23:26] – It’s okay. – Where?! -没事的 -在哪儿
[23:27] Where? Where?! Where?! 在哪儿 在哪儿 在哪儿
[23:29] Fredwynn, Fredwynn, Fredwynn. 弗雷德温 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
[23:30] – I know this! – I know. -我知道肯定有 -我知道
[23:32] I’m never off! 我从没失手过
[23:34] It’s okay. 没事的
[23:36] I’m never off. 我从没失手过
[23:37] – I know, you’re never off. – It’s here. -我知道你从没失手过 -就在这里
[23:40] I know it is. 我知道
[23:41] I know it is. 我知道就在这里
[23:51] That helped. 挺有帮助的
[23:56] This is a toy orange that I got you to be passive-aggressive. 这是我之前心情低落的时候拿来的玩具橙子
[23:59] I don’t feel that way anymore. 我现在没那种感觉了
[24:01] But you can still have it to commemorate the day. 但你还是可以把它留作纪念
[24:10] What is this? 这是什么
[24:19] This logo. 这个标志
[24:20] It was on the key chain at the induction. 介绍中心的钥匙扣上也有
[24:25] No. 不
[24:27] And — And the phone booth. 话筒上也有
[24:33] The same people made all of these products. 这些产品都是同一群人做的
[24:36] These products are connected to every location in the game. 这些产品可以把游戏里的每个地点联系起来
[24:42] It’s Bender Elmore. They make consumer products. 是本德·埃尔莫尔 他们制造这些普通商品
[24:45] They also do scientific research and big tech. 他们也做科研和开发高科技产品
[24:48] That’s how they were able to secure every location in the game, 所以他们才能保留游戏里出现的每个地点
[24:50] because they own them. 因为那些地方都在他们的旗下
[24:53] Whoever created this game 无论是谁创造了这个游戏
[24:54] works at Bender Elmore. 肯定是本德·埃尔莫尔的人
[24:58] Yeah. 是的
[24:59] You knew something. 你知道一些事
[25:00] How did you know something? 你是怎么知道的
[25:03] They own my company, too. 我公司也在他们旗下
[25:18] Let’s go. 走吧
[25:20] We need to get into your previous employer 我们得混进你以前的公司
[25:22] and get into the computer system and get a name. 登进电脑系统 查出这个人的名字
[25:24] We can’t. It’s a high-security building. 没办法 那栋楼安保措施很严
[25:26] They’ve taken away my clearance. 他们收回了我的权限
[25:27] Oh, this is our Ethan Hunt moment. 这一刻我们就是《碟中谍》里的伊森·亨特啊
[25:30] You be Ethan, and I’m Hunt. 你是伊森 我是亨特
[25:32] Team, right? We’re a team. 团队 对吗 我们是一个团队
[25:34] – Yeah. – Yeah? -对 -对吧
[25:35] – Yeah. – All right. -对 -好吧
[25:37] Unless you want to be Hunt, but you’re more Ethan. 你想当亨特也行 但你更像伊森
[25:40] Either way. 我都可以
[25:41] Look, even if we got in there, which we won’t, 即使我们进去了 虽然我觉得不可能
[25:44] I was just a low-level employee. 我也只是个低层员工
[25:46] All I could do was access playlists. 我能做的只有获取播放列表
[25:47] Just get me in front of a computer, I will handle it. 把我带到电脑跟前就行 我来搞定
[25:50] – You’ll handle it? – Peter, I will handle it. -你搞定吗 -彼得 我会搞定
[25:53] Okay. 好
[25:57] Fredwynn, Fredwynn. 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
[25:59] Oh, that’s just Lupito. 那是卢比托
[26:01] Our Lyft driver. 我叫的车
[26:03] I have never seen so much paperwork in my whole life. 我这辈子都没看过这么多文件
[26:13] Um, this is all post-2001. 这些都是2001年以后的
[26:16] I’ve got ’97-’99. 我这儿是97到99年的
[26:18] – That sounds promising. – Yeah. -听起来有戏 -是的
[26:25] You know, you were really amazing today. 你今天真的很厉害
[26:29] Like, at the bar when you were sweet-talking that smelly drunk 你在酒吧对那个臭烘烘的酒鬼甜言蜜语
[26:32] and — and then here 到了这里
[26:34] when you were charming the pants off of Martin Scorsese’s mom. 你连跟马丁·斯科塞斯老妈似的老太太都能摆平
[26:40] People are just people. All you have to do is talk to them. 人都是一样的 多聊聊就行
[26:44] I don’t know. I’m just afraid that they’re gonna — 我不知道 我总怕他们会…
[26:47] See you? Judge you? 看穿你 评判你
[26:51] Yes. And yes. 是的 都怕
[26:54] Simone, you listen to me. 西蒙妮 你听我说
[26:55] You be you, with your dimples 你就是你 你有酒窝
[26:58] and your long, long legs, for God sakes. 和超级大长腿 天哪
[27:00] And if anybody has a problem with that, 谁要是有什么意见
[27:02] you tell them to come talk to me. 你就让他们来和我说
[27:07] Thank you. 谢谢你
[27:11] I get the feeling you used to be sort of a badass, Janice. 我觉得你以前肯定不好惹 珍妮丝
[27:15] I don’t know. 我不知道
[27:17] Maybe I was. 有可能吧
[27:20] Or maybe I’m becoming one. 也有可能我以后会变得不好惹
[27:23] Attagirl. 说得好
[27:28] Oh, wait, oh, wait. 等等 等一下
[27:30] July 1999. I-Is that the date on the photo? 1999年7月 是照片上的日期吗
[27:34] – Yeah. – Oh, my gosh! -是的 -我的天哪
[27:36] The person on this lease, 这份租约上的人
[27:37] they were — they were here when the mural was painted. 在画那幅涂鸦的时候就住在这里
[27:40] – It’ll be in the back. – I know it’s in the back. -应该在背面 -我知道在背面
[27:42] I know it’s in the back. 我知道在背面
[27:43] Which way is the back? 但哪边才是背面
[27:45] Wait a minute. 等一下
[27:50] Clara Torres. 克拉拉·托雷斯
[27:54] We’ve got a name. 我们找到她的姓了
[27:58] She lived here. 她曾经住在这里
[28:01] She was real. 她是真实存在的
[28:21] Hey, Peter! 你好 彼得
[28:23] 神力马纳 本德·埃尔莫尔旗下公司
[28:23] Bummer about your termination. 被炒了很郁闷吧
[28:25] Hi. How are you? Good. 你好吗 我很好
[28:27] Oh, thank you, yeah, good. 谢谢你 对 我很好
[28:29] I’m here because it’s my work friend’s birthday, uh, today. 我来是因为今天有个同事好友过生日
[28:32] So, that’s what I’m here for. 我是为这个来的
[28:34] Oh, really? Who? 真的吗 谁
[28:36] Who? 谁
[28:37] I couldn’t hear you. Did you say “Who?” 我没听清 你问”谁”是吗
[28:39] Who is your friend? 你的朋友是谁
[28:40] Like, their name? John. 你问名字吗 约翰
[28:44] In accounting? 会计部的吗
[28:46] He’s in — Now he’s in accounting, yeah. 他在… 他现在在会计部 对
[28:47] He started out as, um, mail– mailroom 他开始是收… 收发室的
[28:50] and then worked his way up. 后来升职了
[28:51] I remember the day he got the job. 我还记得他刚被聘用那天
[28:52] It was like, “Whoa. Good for you, Johnny.” 我还说 “哇 太好了 约翰”
[28:55] – John Honig? – Johnny Honig. -约翰·霍尼格吗 -约翰·霍尼格
[28:57] From — He’s in accounting now. 现在是会计部的
[28:59] His birthday isn’t for three months. 他的生日是三个月以后
[29:02] Th– I’m early? 我来早了
[29:04] You’re here to get your stuff. 你是来取你的东西的
[29:06] – We’re not su– – Hi. I’m Peter’s life coach, Leslie Hunt. -我们不 -你好 我是彼得的人生导师 莱斯利·亨特
[29:09] As part of my mentoring, I like to make sure 作为辅导的一部分 我希望确保
[29:12] that Peter stays focused and meets his deadlines 彼得保持专注 按时完成任务
[29:14] and avoids treacherous doubt darts and shame tunnels. 并且消除危害颇深的恐惧感和羞耻感
[29:19] – Peter’s firing… – I quit. -彼得被辞退了 -是我自己辞职的
[29:22] has brought on a lot, 带给了他
[29:25] lot of unwanted fear. 许多不必要的恐惧
[29:27] Yes. 是的
[29:29] And this exercise, 而这个训练
[29:30] it’s vital for his recovery. 对于他的康复非常重要
[29:35] Human to human, he needs this. 将心比心 他需要这么做
[29:38] I need it. 我需要
[29:43] – Five minutes. – Thank you. -五分钟 -谢谢你
[29:45] Thank you. Thank you so much, Leslie. 谢谢你 非常感谢 莱斯利
[29:53] You know, I didn’t think it was possible for somebody 我不认为任何人能够
[29:55] to have zero footprint on the Internet, 在网上不留痕迹
[29:57] but it’s like this girl was erased or something. 但是这个女孩仿佛被完全抹去了
[30:00] Doesn’t help that the local papers never digitized. 当地报纸没有电子版更是增添了难度
[30:03] Yeah. 是啊
[30:07] Microfilm machine. 缩微胶卷机
[30:09] This I can do. 这个我可以操作
[30:10] I can’t tell you how many reports 我都数不清帮过我儿子
[30:12] I helped my son Ben with. 写过多少次报告了
[30:15] Yeah, my mom, too. 是啊 我妈妈也是
[30:16] That’s what moms do. 妈妈们都会这么做
[30:21] Just think, everybody else is getting ready for a fun-filled finale 想想大家都在为非常有趣的谜团结局做准备
[30:25] while we turn into Team Encyclopedia Brown. 我们却变成了布朗百科全书小队
[30:33] Why does any of this matter? 这一切有什么意义呢
[30:35] You mean, like, existentially? 你是指存在性层面吗
[30:38] No, I mean to you. 不 我是指对你而言
[30:44] Clara had a tough time. 克拉拉经历了一段困难的时期
[30:47] The world was a hostile place for her, so… 世界对她充满敌意 所以
[30:52] And I have no idea what that is like. 而且我完全不知道那是什么感觉
[31:06] I got it. 我懂
[31:07] September 2000. 2000年 九月
[31:10] Well, that’s a year after the murals. 那是涂鸦完成后的第二年
[31:13] It says, “Clara Torres, 19, was reported missing 上面显示 “克拉拉·托雷斯 19岁 被报失踪
[31:18] after she disappeared from her apartment 她于九月三日晚
[31:19] on the evening of September 3rd. 消失于自己的公寓中
[31:21] Foul play has not been ruled out, 未排除谋杀的可能
[31:23] as neighbors saw a woman shrouded in black.” 因为邻居看到了一个身穿黑衣的女子”
[31:27] “Previously hospitalized, Clara Torres is considered “此前曾被收治 克拉拉·托雷斯
[31:32] to be a danger to herself.” 有伤害自己的可能”
[31:34] Shit, Clara had problems. 天哪 克拉拉有精神疾病
[31:36] It can happen to the best of us. 谁都可能遇上这种事
[31:38] We should find out what hospital she was in. 我们应该找出她当时住的医院
[31:40] Maybe there’s a doctor there who will remember her. 或许那里会有医生记得她
[31:42] I’m gonna look up local psychiatric wards. 我搜索一下当地的精神病房
[31:44] I know where they took her. 我知道他们把她带到了哪里
[31:47] Where? 哪里
[31:50] They took her to Hawkton. 他们把她带去了霍克顿
[32:18] Okay, come on, Fredwynn. 好了 加油 弗雷德温
[32:20] This is your moment, man. 这是你的高光时刻了 兄弟
[32:23] Okay. 好的
[32:26] Bring us home. 为我们指路
[32:27] You got this. 你可以的
[32:36] I’m only able to access people’s playlists. 我只能访问人们的播放列表
[32:39] That’s what I said was going to happen. 我早就说过会这样
[32:41] You said that you were gonna take care of all this. 你说你能解决这一切
[32:43] Security is a little bit more advanced than I anticipated. 安全防护比我预期的更高级
[32:46] I’ll — I need more time. 我需要更多的时间
[32:53] You like music? 你喜欢音乐吗
[32:58] Hi. No, not really. 你好 不 不是特别喜欢
[33:03] Well, you should check out my playlist. 那你应该看看我的歌单
[33:06] Might change your mind. 或许会改变你的想法
[33:15] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[33:18] Oh, nothing. 没什么
[33:19] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:22] Fredwynn, go back to the master playlist page. 弗雷德温 退回播放列表主页
[33:26] What? 什么
[33:27] C-Can I — Can I — 我可以
[33:28] I’m sorry, can I get in? 对不起 可以让我操作吗
[33:35] Yes. Yes, I think this might work. 太好了 我觉得这也许能行
[33:38] Okay, these are the songs playing in the Store of Beautiful Things. 这就是美丽商品店的歌单
[33:40] 10,491 people have played it in the last week. 上周有10491个人播放过
[33:43] What was the song we danced to with Bigfoot? 我们跟大脚怪一起跳舞时放的歌是哪首
[33:45] “Play that Beat Mr. DJ.” G.L.O.B.E. And Whiz Kid. G.L.O.B.E.和神童的《DJ先生 放那首歌》
[33:48] Can’t believe you remember that. 你竟然记得
[33:49] Of course, I remember everything. 当然了 我什么都记得
[33:51] Okay. 好
[33:54] Yes. 好了
[33:55] I think I’m onto something here. 我好像发现了什么
[33:56] This game has had a very, very unique soundtrack. 这个游戏有很独特的配乐
[33:59] If the person who made this playlist 如果建立这份歌单的人
[34:01] was using this software, which, if they own the company, 用的是这个软件 如果他们是这家公司的老板
[34:03] – seems very likely — – Right. -似乎很可能 -没错
[34:04] Try Isaac Hayes. “Run Fay Run.” 试试艾萨克·海耶斯的《菲 快跑》
[34:07] Please Touch Museum, day two. 触摸博物馆 第二天的时候
[34:10] Yes. Yes, okay. 很好 对了
[34:12] What was playing at the Fishtown bar? 当时在鱼镇酒吧里放的是什么歌
[34:13] I don’t know. I wasn’t at the Fishtown bar. 不知道 我当时没在
[34:15] Right. 也对
[34:16] Um, it was, like, a romantic duet. Do you know that song? 好像是一首情歌对唱 你知道吗
[34:19] Sing some of it. 哼一下
[34:21] I don’t — I don’t sing, Fredwynn. 我不会唱歌 弗雷德温
[34:23] Come on, just give me something. Something to go on. 拜托 哼一下 哼什么都行
[34:30] But not too loud. 但不要太大声
[34:41] – * The words * – * Words * -*言语* -*言语*
[34:42] * I know now that I love you ’cause I need your touch * *现在我知道我爱你 因为我需要你的触碰*
[34:50] * Reunited, and it feels — * *重聚 感觉*
[34:54] “Reunited” Peaches and Herb. 桃子与香草组合的《重聚》
[34:57] That’s it. We did it. 好了 我们成功了
[35:01] I’m getting the IP address 我要查出
[35:02] for the last time the playlist was accessed or edited. 这份歌单上次被使用或编辑的IP地址
[35:05] Good, good, good, good, good, good. 很好 很好
[35:07] Told you I’d take care of it. 我就说我会解决的
[35:10] So, now what do you have to say? 你现在有什么想说的
[35:11] Security. 安保
[35:13] Fredwynn, we need to, on the count — 弗雷德温 我们得 我数…
[35:20] – Hey, man. – Hey, there. -你好 -你好
[35:22] – I Just want to ask you a few questions. – Okay. -我只想问你几个问题 -好吧
[35:25] Who, me? 谁 我吗
[35:26] Why don’t you sit down, relax? 你坐下吧 放松
[35:28] No, man. 不了
[35:29] Want to relax, have a seat? 想坐下放松一下吗
[35:31] I’m fine. 不用了
[35:32] – Please, don’t make me Tase you. – No, no, no, no. No. -别逼我电击你 -不不不
[35:41] Is my face okay? 我的脸还好吗
[35:42] No. 不
[35:44] Ah. I c– I can’t hear anything. 我什么都听不到了
[35:48] I can’t hear anything! 我什么都听不到了
[35:49] Somebody help me. I can’t hear any– 救救我 我什么都听不到了
[35:52] Ow! Ow, my arm! 我的胳膊
[35:54] My arm! You’re hurting it! 我的胳膊 你弄疼我了
[35:56] You’re hurting — You’re hurting my arm! 你弄疼 你弄疼我的胳膊了
[35:57] You’re hurting my arm. That’s my bad arm. 你弄疼我的胳膊了 我这只胳膊不太好
[36:04] Alright. 好的
[36:11] Sir. There’s nowhere to go. 先生 你无处可去了
[36:14] – No. – Please, calm down. -不 -请冷静
[36:21] Peter! We did it! 彼得 我们成功了
[36:23] Hey, man. 哥们
[36:25] The IP address is in a building off Olde Richmond IP地址位于老里士满街旁边的一栋楼里
[36:28] in a place called Hawkton. 在一个叫霍克顿的地方
[36:29] Oh, great. 好极了
[36:32] – You alright? – No. -你还好吗 -不
[36:33] Alright, come on. On three. 起来 我数三下
[36:34] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[36:37] Oh, shit! 该死
[36:40] Okay. 好了
[36:45] – You okay? – No. -你还好吗 -不
[36:47] Not even close to okay. 离好差远了
[36:50] Okay. 好
[36:52] Hey, I wanted to tell you, that was impressive. 我想跟你说 你刚才太厉害了
[36:55] – Uh-huh. – Just wanted to let you know that -是啊 -只是想早点告诉你
[36:57] just in case you bleed out before we get there. 以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了
[36:59] – Okay. – Okay? -嗯 -好吗
[37:00] Yeah. I can’t hear what you’re saying. 嗯 我听不到你在说什么
[37:03] – I just wanted to let you know that was impressive! – Yeah. -我只是想跟你说 你刚才太厉害了 -是啊
[37:06] – Just in case you bleed out before we get there! – Alright. -以免我们还没赶到你就因为失血过多而死了 -好
[37:21] Someone would’ve brought her here. 是有人把她带到这里来的
[37:24] Maybe they still have records. 也许他们还留有记录
[37:26] Where, the 24-hour gym? 哪里 24小时营业的健身房吗
[37:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[37:49] It’s only for a few days. 就待几天
[37:52] Until you’re feeling better. 来让你恢复恢复
[37:54] I just can’t stop crying. 我只是无法停止哭泣
[37:59] Maybe I’m just tired. 也许我只是累了吧
[38:02] Is that it? Am — Am I just tired? 是这样吗 是不是只是因为我累了
[38:05] I’ll be back tomorrow. 我明天再来
[38:08] Just go. Go. 你走吧 走
[38:09] I don’t want you seeing me like this. 我不想让你看见我这副样子
[38:10] – You’ll get better. I — – Just go. -你会好起来的 我 -你走吧
[38:12] Janice? Hey, Janice. 珍妮丝 珍妮丝
[38:15] – Are you okay? – I’m fine. -你还好吧 -我没事
[38:16] – Do you — Do you want to go? – No, I’m fine. -你想离开吗 -不用 我没事
[38:19] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[38:21] I’m fine. 我挺好的
[38:24] Simone! 西蒙妮
[38:56] Oh, my God, are you okay? 天哪 你没事吧
[38:58] He’s fine. He coagulated on the way over. 没事 他脸上的血在来的路上凝住了
[39:00] I couldn’t hear for a little while, but I’m better now. 我聋了一段时间 但我现在没事了
[39:02] What — What are you guys doing here? 你们在这里干什么呢
[39:03] Clara Torres. 克拉拉·托雷斯
[39:05] She stayed here when it was a hospital, and now it’s this. 当这里还是医院时 她在这待过 现在这里变样了
[39:07] – Torres! – Yeah, that’s her last name. -托雷斯 -没错 这是她的姓
[39:10] By the way, she’s real. 顺便一提 她是真实存在的
[39:12] – Yes. – We — we — we found an apartment -太好了 -我们找到了她住过的公寓
[39:14] – where she lived with one of her murals inside and outside. – Creepy. -窗内外的画组成了她的一副涂鸦 -真诡异
[39:18] We found her full name on the lease. 我们在租约上找到了她的全名
[39:20] – We found a newspaper article – She’s disappeared at least once before, -我们找到了一篇新闻报道 -她至少失踪过一次
[39:23] and — and she was, uh, hospitalized here. 然后 她在这里住过院
[39:26] This used to be a-a mental health facility. 这里之前是一家精神病院
[39:28] And maybe there’s still records or someone might remember her, 也许这里还有记录 或者可能还有人记得她
[39:32] but since there’s a fitness center 但是原来的医院前台
[39:33] where the admissions desk should’ve been, 已经变成了健身中心
[39:36] I-I don’t feel very hopeful. 我觉得希望不大
[39:38] Right. Guys, thank you. This is incredible. 没错 各位 谢谢你们 这很不可思议
[39:41] Wait a minute. 等等
[39:43] How did you guys end up here? 你们怎么会找到这里
[39:45] – Playlists. – You’re not gonna believe this. -歌单 -你不会相信的
[39:47] So, we tracked the playlist of whoever’s paying 我们追踪了这个游戏的幕后出资人的歌单
[39:48] for this game to this apartment. 然后就找到了这里
[39:50] – Are you serious? – They’re in the F’ing Penthouse. -你认真的吗 -他们就在F楼顶层
[39:53] And I hacked the building’s security 我黑进了大楼的安保系统
[39:54] and elevator access code. 搞到了电梯的权限码
[39:56] They’re probably watching us right now. 他们现在可能就在盯着我们呢
[40:01] We found you! 我们找到你们了
[40:04] There’s no escaping us now! 你们现在躲不掉了
[40:21] You sure you’re okay? 你确定你没事吗
[40:23] Do you feel alive? 你有没有活着的感觉
[40:26] I might have a concussion. 我可能有脑震荡
[40:28] But I feel good. 但我感觉还行
[40:32] Well, this is for a good cause, right? 这是有原因的 对吧
[40:35] Yeah. 没错
[40:38] You look good. 你看起来挺不错
[40:42] I mean… you look rugged. 我是说 你看起来乱糟糟的
[40:45] Like you’ve been through the shit, man. 就像经历了很多破事一样
[40:49] It’s the last day of the game. 今天是游戏的最后一天了
[40:51] Time to take some risks, right? 也是时候该冒险了 不是吗
[40:58] Right. 是的
[42:50] Careful. 小心
[42:53] – Guys, we should go — – Shh! Quiet. -各位 我们应该离开 -小声点 别吵
[42:59] Let’s call the police. Let’s just call the police. 我们报警吧 我们报警好不好
[43:02] Oh, my God! 天哪
[43:05] We need your help right now. 现在我们需要你们的帮助
[43:07] Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
[43:09] We need your help right now. 现在我们需要你们的帮助
[43:11] Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
[43:13] We need your help right now. 现在我们需要你们的帮助
[43:15] Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
[43:18] We need your help right now. 现在我们需要你们的帮助
[43:20] Bad news, everyone. They have Clara. 各位 有个坏消息 克拉拉在他们手里
[43:22] We need your help right now. 现在我们需要你们的帮助
日常谜团

Post navigation

Previous Post: 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme