Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] – Who do you work for? – My child is inside. -你为谁工作 -我孩子在里面
[00:03] Look! 看
[00:03] What we’re gonna do is enter what we call our memory palace. 我们要做的是 进入一个叫做记忆殿堂的地方
[00:06] I think I’m doing it. 我觉得我看到了
[00:08] Janice found a clue. 珍妮丝发现了一条线索
[00:10] – Here we are. – 3125 Spring Street. -我们到了 -泉街3125号
[00:13] Watch your step. 小心脚下
[00:15] Guys…it’s her. 伙计们 是她
[00:18] Clara? 克拉拉
[00:26] Clara? 克拉拉
[00:29] Let’s go. I’m going down. 走吧 我先下去
[00:30] Something is down there. 下面有东西
[00:33] Okay. 好吧
[00:39] Can you see anything? 有发现吗
[00:41] Not much. 还没有
[00:41] Please be careful. 小心点
[00:44] There’s no one here. 这里没人
[00:48] – It’s okay. – Oh, my goodness! Oh, my gosh. -没事 -我的天
[00:50] – What is this thing? – Here, Peter, take it. -这是什么 -彼得 拿着
[00:53] What is that? 那是什么
[00:54] They’re paints. 是颜料
[00:56] – What is this place? – I guess it’s a studio. -这是什么地方 -我猜是间工作室
[00:59] Aah! I can’t make a flashlight work. 我打不开手电筒了
[01:02] Every time they do an upgrade, I want to scream, 每次他们升级系统后 我都想大喊一句
[01:03] “I just figured out how to work this thing, “我刚弄明白这东西怎么打开
[01:05] and now they change everything?!” 现在他们又全改了”
[01:06] Why would I want to text-message my face as a dragon? 发短信时 我怎么会想用龙的表情代替自己呢
[01:09] I un– I understand. Let me try to help. 我懂 让我帮你
[01:12] – Yo, got it. – Oh, my goodness! -搞定 -天啊
[01:17] Look! 快看
[01:18] Ohh! What? 什么
[01:20] I was right! 我想得没错
[01:22] It’s her. 确实是她
[01:23] Yes! Yeah! We found you! 太好了 我们找到你了
[01:26] We win! Yeah! 我们赢了
[01:28] Wh– Why is she just staring at us like that? 她为什么这样盯着我们
[01:30] She’s — She’s not moving. 她是静止的
[01:42] It’s — It’s just a painting. 这只是一幅画
[01:43] It’s like the murals in Fishtown. 就像鱼镇的涂鸦一样
[01:46] It looks so real. 看起来太逼真了
[01:47] Wait, I found a light switch. 等等 我找到了灯的开关
[01:52] Okay, nice. 干得漂亮
[01:57] Oh, cool. 太厉害了
[02:03] Clever. 聪明
[02:18] I am full Fredwynn right now. 弗雷德温现在火力全开
[02:22] “Turn off the lights so you can see.” “关灯才能看见”
[02:31] – Uh, give it to me. Give it to me. – You can’t — You can’t do it. -给我 给我 -你不会用
[02:32] Give it to me. It’s old. I know how to use this one. 给我 这是老式手电 我知道怎么用
[02:35] Wait. 等下
[02:35] Guys, “Turn off the lights so you can see.” “关灯才能看见”
[02:41] Okay. Try now. 好了 现在试试
[02:45] – Black-light flashlight. – Careful! -紫外线手电 -小心
[02:46] Ohh! W-What? 怎么了
[02:47] Black-light flashlights are used to detect scorpions! 紫外线手电是用来侦测蝎子的
[02:49] – Oh, no, no! – Oh, my God. -不 -我的天
[02:50] Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Fredwynn, Fredwynn! 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
[02:51] Huh? Fredwynn. 弗雷德温
[02:55] Ohh! Look! 快看
[02:55] I knew it. I knew that. 我就知道
[02:58] Amazing. 太惊人了
[02:59] Oh, my. 天啊
[03:01] Look at this. 瞧瞧
[03:04] So much time and work. 一定是花了许多心血布置的
[03:10] Hey. Guys. 伙计们
[03:11] Guys, I-I-I think I found the beginning. 我好像找到开头了
[03:14] “My name is Clara, and I am you.” “我叫克拉拉 我就是你”
[03:19] “If you found your way here, “如果你找到了这里
[03:21] it must mean we are more alike than you know. 这一定意味着 我们之间比你想象得更相似
[03:26] Heck, if you squint your eyes, 如果你眯起眼睛
[03:29] maybe I am you.” 或许我就是你”
[03:33] I am Clara. 我是克拉拉
[03:35] I’m creative, really determined. 我想象力丰富 意志坚定
[03:39] Sometimes I’m scared. 有时我很害怕
[03:41] And one time — 有一次
[03:43] Well, one time I was swallowed up by the dark. 有一次 我被黑暗吞噬了
[03:50] Move a little closer. 走近一点
[03:51] Get comfortable. 放松点
[03:53] In front of a brick wall. 站在砖墙前
[03:54] With a black light. 打开紫外线手电
[03:56] In a spooky basement. 在阴森的地下室里
[03:57] Come on, just work with me a little. 让我们一起齐心协力吧
[04:00] Because I am Clara. 因为我是克拉拉
[04:02] And I am you. 而我就是你
[04:05] Don’t believe me? 不信我吗
[04:07] Fine. 行
[04:09] ‘Cause I’m gonna show you. 我会展示给你们看
[04:35] This is Fishtown. 这里是鱼镇
[04:37] Home, sweet home. 家乡 甜蜜的家乡
[04:38] Once upon a time and all that jazz. 在很久很久以前 诸如此类的
[04:41] You know how they say, 你知道他们怎么说吗
[04:43] “This place has seen better days?” “这座小镇见证过美好的时光”
[04:45] Fishtown wouldn’t know what a “Better day” looked like 如果你深入挖掘就能得知
[04:47] if it got hit right upside its Fishtown head. 鱼镇从未见证过美好时光
[04:50] The rules are simple. 规则很简单
[04:53] You’re born here. You live here. 你在这里出生 在这里生活
[04:54] You die here. 在这里去世
[04:58] They say it’s better not to dream in Fishtown. 人们说 在鱼镇最好不要有梦想
[05:02] It hurts too much to wake up. 因为苏醒的代价过于沉痛
[05:07] I don’t know quite why today was different. 我也不明白今天究竟有何不同
[05:10] It was tolerable enough. 每一天都是忍耐
[05:14] I guess maybe that’s what was gnawing at me. 我想 就是这种日子在不断啃噬着我
[05:18] Was this my destiny? 难道这就是我的宿命吗
[05:21] A life full of “Tolerable” Days? 每一天都在忍耐中度过
[05:25] Was I not meant for more? 我存在的意义仅此而已吗
[05:27] Was I not…special? 难道我… 并不特别吗
[05:34] My mom was special. 我妈妈很特别
[05:36] She made things. 她创造了事物
[05:40] But she got swallowed up by the dark. 但她被黑暗吞噬了
[05:43] My dad says that this is my story, not hers, 我爸爸说 这是我的故事 不是她的
[05:46] and I don’t have to think about that, but I do. 我不用去想妈妈的人生经历 但我总会想
[05:52] For a long time, 有很长一段时间
[05:53] I ignored the ache that was growing in my heart. 我刻意忽视从心底不断滋长的疼痛
[05:56] And today, it just… 而今日 这种疼痛…
[05:58] wouldn’t leave me alone. 缠着我不放
[06:00] I could feel the darkness creeping in. 我可以感到黑暗的悄然侵入
[06:06] I was so tired. 我太累了
[06:10] Tired of feeling…hopeless. 厌倦了绝望的感觉
[06:14] Tired of feeling…powerless. 厌倦了无能为力的感觉
[06:22] But I am not Fishtown. 但我不是鱼镇
[06:25] And I am not my mom. 我也不是我妈妈
[06:29] I am Clara. 我是克拉拉
[06:33] And my story is my own. 我的故事由自己书写
[06:40] I didn’t have a name for the other feeling, 我无法形容另外那种感觉
[06:42] the good one. Not yet. 那种美好的感觉 我还做不到
[06:44] But I knew it was blue 但我知道 那种感觉是蓝色的
[06:48] and that when I needed it, it was usually there. 每当我需要它 它通常会现身
[06:53] I just had to catch it. 但我必须抓住那种感觉
[06:55] And sometimes that was hard. 有时候 这很艰难
[06:56] But I had to because it gave me the one thing I needed. 但我不得不这么做 因为它赋予了我最需要的东西
[07:02] And a window I could open. 还有一扇通往另一世界的窗户
[07:05] To Elsewhere. 带我走向别处
[07:20] An ice-cream truck? 冰淇淋卡车
[07:23] That’s new. 这倒是新鲜事
[07:25] Or maybe it was there all along, 或许这个世界一直存在
[07:28] but I couldn’t see it. 但我还看不见
[07:31] Maybe I can turn this into a place 也许我可以把这里变成
[07:35] I could dream of escaping to… 我梦想的世外桃源
[07:41] instead of escaping from. 而不是梦想着逃离的现实
[07:41] “instead of escaping from.” “而不是梦想着逃离的现实”
[07:52] So, she drew herself a window. 所以 她为自己画了一扇窗
[07:54] She’s taking her life by the balls. 她有勇气掌控自己的生活
[07:55] But she climbed through a painted wall? 但她穿过画了窗的墙并爬到了外面
[07:58] – What?! – Don’t get distracted. -这怎么解释 -别分心
[08:00] It’s a clue. Where’s the next clue? 这是条线索 下一条线索在哪
[08:03] Fredwynn. Fredwynn. 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
[08:05] This is somebody’s house, Fredwynn. 这里是别人的家 弗雷德温
[08:07] I mean, should we go up after him? 我们该跟着他上去吗
[08:08] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[08:09] Maybe — Maybe he’ll give us a signal. 可能 可能他会给我们发个信号
[08:11] Okay, wait for a signal. 好 那等信号吧
[08:13] Oh, that’s it! 信号来了
[08:14] Fredwynn? Fredwynn? 弗雷德温 弗雷德温
[08:15] – Fredwynn?! – Yeah, the place is booby-trapped. -弗雷德温 -这里有陷阱
[08:18] It’s just a chair, Fredwynn. 只是张椅子而已 弗雷德温
[08:20] We need to be more industrious with our flashlights. 我们得勤用手电筒
[08:23] Or light switches. 或是照明开关
[08:25] We can just use light switches. 我们用照明开关就行了
[08:27] – Hold this. – Okay. -拿着 -好
[08:28] – Fredwynn, are you alright? – Yes, I’m fine. -弗雷德温 你还好吗 -是 我很好
[08:30] – No, you’re bleeding. – It’s okay. -不 你在流血 -没关系
[08:32] – You’re bleeding. – It’s just a scratch. -你在流血 -只是擦伤而已
[08:33] No, come on. We’re gonna get to the bathroom. 不行 跟我来 我们去卫生间
[08:35] There must be a bathroom with some astringent or something. 这里的卫生间肯定有止血剂之类的东西
[08:37] You don’t have to hold my hand. 你不必牵着我的手
[08:39] Well, there are no Band-Aids, 好吧 没有创可贴
[08:41] but at least I can clean — 但至少我能清理…
[08:42] Here, hold my phone. 来 拿着我的手机
[08:44] Here. Okay. 侧一下脸 好了
[08:46] Do you smell something? 你们闻到什么味道了吗
[08:49] Well, it is a bathroom. 这里是卫生间
[08:52] Saltpeter. 硝石
[08:53] Um, no, I don’t usually carry spices. 没有 我一般不带调味料
[08:55] Potassium nitrate, also known as saltpeter. 硝酸钾 又名硝石
[08:58] Out! Everyone out! 出去 大家快出去
[09:00] Out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, out, 出去 出去 出去 出去
[09:00] – What, what, what, what, what, what, what? – Out, out, out, out! -怎么了 怎么了 -出去 出去 出去
[09:16] Stand back. 退后
[09:35] Voilà! 瞧
[09:37] You may return. 你们可以回来了
[09:44] This is awesome! 这太不可思议了
[09:48] So, shall we continue? 我们继续吧
[09:57] I’m Clara. 我是克拉拉
[09:59] Mateo. 我是马特奥
[10:01] Mateo had it going on. 马特奥魅力四射
[10:03] No doubt about that. 这一点毋庸置疑
[10:04] Brains and the brawn to match. 四肢发达 头脑也很聪明
[10:06] This is Kimbra. 这是金布拉
[10:07] Kimbra was a feisty, little sister 金布拉是争强好胜的姑娘
[10:09] with a tough facade 外表狂野
[10:11] that masked a love of baby zebras and funnel cake. 内心却热爱小斑马和漏斗蛋糕
[10:15] He’s Sanjay. 他是桑杰
[10:17] Sanjay didn’t look like much, 桑杰不太起眼
[10:19] but rumor had it that those roller skates 但是谣传那一双溜冰鞋
[10:21] hid a pair of legs 遮掩了他
[10:22] that were sharpened to a point at the end. 尖如锥子的双足
[10:25] And when he disappeared for weeks at a time, 他每次消失几周的时候
[10:27] he was actually working for the US government 其实是受雇于美国政府
[10:30] as a deadly assassin. 出任杀手
[10:36] Instantly, we were the best of friends, 我们立刻成了好朋友
[10:39] and I knew that we’d all be best friends forever. 我心里清楚 我们一辈子都将是挚友
[10:54] So… 所以…
[10:56] I was just wondering, 我在想
[10:58] you guys ever think this place could be something — 你们有没有想过这个地方可以变得
[11:00] I-I don’t know — special? 不知道怎么说… 变得特别
[11:05] I just mean that maybe with a little push, 我是说如果稍微改造一下
[11:08] things could be better than they seem? 可能会比看起来好很多
[11:15] Like, what if that’s not a garbage truck? 举个例子 如果那不是一辆垃圾车
[11:19] It’s actually a Zamboni 而是一辆磨冰车
[11:21] that leaves a track of snow and ice behind. 会留下一条冰雪的痕迹
[11:24] Zamboni. 磨冰车
[11:26] Or maybe, those smokestacks at the cow rendering plant — 又或许 这些牛肉加工厂的烟囱
[11:30] Maybe when we’re not looking, they’re secretly blowing 会在我们不注意时 悄悄向天空
[11:33] colorful marshmallows into the sky. 喷出五颜六色的棉花糖
[11:35] I just think, maybe, if we put our heads together, 我只是觉得 如果我们能集思广益
[11:38] we could really change the story. 我们能够改变世界
[11:42] What do you think? 你们觉得呢
[11:45] Anybody? 有人同意吗
[11:49] They didn’t get it. 他们理解不了
[11:52] Why couldn’t they see what I saw? 为什么他们看不见我眼中的景象呢
[11:55] Why couldn’t they just… believe? 为什么他们不相信呢
[12:01] I don’t know how or why, but I just… 我不明白为什么 但是我…
[12:06] I just knew that I was meant to do something. 我只知道我注定要完成某种使命
[12:10] I had painted myself some hope, and I could feel it fading away. 我赋予了自己希望 而现在却感觉到它在慢慢消逝
[12:18] Think, Clara. 好好想想 克拉拉
[12:20] Your story is your own. 你的故事由自己书写
[12:22] Try something. 去尝试吧
[12:24] Make something. 去做点什么吧
[12:26] It’s okay to be wrong. 犯错也没关系
[12:27] It’s okay to be wrong. 犯错也没关系
[12:33] I got it. 我知道了
[13:07] I was there. 我在那里
[13:09] I was Elsewhere. 我在别处
[13:11] I understood my purpose. 我知道我的目的是什么
[13:17] I had an idea. 我有了灵感
[13:19] I called it “The Idea.” 我称之为”概念”
[13:26] I kept talking about hope, 我一直谈论希望
[13:28] but it wasn’t enough for me to tell them about it. 但是仅仅向他们叙述是不够的
[13:32] I had to really show them. 我得展示给他们看
[13:45] I didn’t know if they would understand. 我不知道他们能否理解
[13:48] Did that scare me? 那令我胆怯了吗
[13:50] More than I ever thought it would. 没错 超出我的想象
[13:53] But if I didn’t believe, 但如果我自己都不相信
[13:56] then how could I expect them to? 又怎么能期望他们相信呢
[14:06] I had to show them 我得展示给他们看
[14:07] that life wasn’t something you watch passing you by. 生命并不会在你眼中慢慢流逝
[14:09] It was something you could reach out and touch. 它真实可触
[14:13] It was something you could hear, like a rumble, 它隆隆作响
[14:16] that you could dive into and let it carry you away 它是赤日炎炎之时
[14:18] a million gallons a minute in a briny wet spray 你一跃而入 任其裹挟
[14:21] on the hottest day in the history of forever. 卷向远方的磅礴海流
[14:29] And having an ice-cream truck crash into a fire hydrant 就算冰淇淋车撞上消防栓
[14:32] didn’t hurt, either. 也没什么大碍
[14:35] I’ll get you one. 我给你拿一个
[14:37] I got a chocolate. 我拿到了巧克力味的
[14:49] It was a moment. 那一刻
[14:52] Extraordinary, shimmering, sticky, magically wet, 美妙 闪烁 黏糊糊 湿哒哒
[14:55] perfectly perfect moment. 完美到极致的一刻
[14:57] And in that moment, everyone was Elsewhere. 那一刻 每个人都在别处
[15:11] Well, almost everyone. 几乎是每个人
[15:13] What the heck are you kids doing?! 你们这帮小兔崽子在干什么
[15:15] You’re giving away free ice cream! 你们在免费发冰淇淋
[15:17] You are cutting into my profits! 你们让我没法赚钱了
[15:19] I’m gonna tell your parents! 我要去告诉你们家长
[15:21] Well, I’m just harnessing my Divine Nonchalance. 我不过是运用了我的神圣诺彻兰斯
[15:24] Your what? 你的什么
[15:26] I’m not sure. 我也不确定
[15:28] It came to me when I was upside-down. 我刚才倒吊着的时候想到的
[15:36] We called ourselves The Elsewhere Society. 我们自称为别处社
[15:40] “And we promised that nothing would tear us apart.” “我们发誓 什么都不能将我们分开”
[15:50] – You okay? – Me? -你还好吗 -我吗
[15:52] Yes. Of course. 我挺好的
[15:54] I’m just… 我就是
[15:56] She’s inspiring. 她非常鼓舞人心
[15:58] I mean, she came from this place 她来自一个
[16:00] where nobody thought anything was possible, 大家都不相信一切皆有可能的地方
[16:01] and then she really put herself out there 而她真的挺身而出
[16:03] to make it great. 创造了一番天地
[16:05] I’m inspired. 我很受启发
[16:07] – You are? – Yes. -真的吗 -对
[16:09] This is my face inspired. 我得到启发的时候就是这表情
[16:11] Oh, my God, it’s almost 3:00 in the morning. 我天 快要凌晨三点了
[16:13] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[16:14] Lev worries when I’m late. I’m gonna call a cab. 我要是回去晚了 列弗会担心的 我得叫出租
[16:17] Where’s my phone? You’ve got my phone. 我手机呢 我手机在你那边
[16:18] How do I call a cab? 我要怎么叫车
[16:19] I’ll Google a cab, right? 我用谷歌叫车 对吧
[16:22] So, we’ll all meet back here tomorrow afternoon 那我们就明天下午再一起过来
[16:25] to see if there’s more of the story 看看还有没有更多的故事
[16:26] after Peter and Simone get off work. Is that okay? 先等彼得和西蒙妮下班 可以吗
[16:28] Right. 好
[16:29] Let’s keep our heads in the game, 我们就继续研究这游戏
[16:31] see if any clues from the story 看看你们在平时生活的时候
[16:32] pop out at you while you’re off living your lives. 会不会突然想到故事中的哪条线索
[16:34] I know you’re not used to 我知道你们还不习惯
[16:35] using your brains in that way, but — 用这种方式进行思考 但是
[16:36] Simone has an art degree. 西蒙妮有艺术学位
[16:40] Sorry. It’s just — You have an art degree, right? 抱歉 你有艺术学位 对吧
[16:43] And so much of this story seems to be about Clara’s art. 故事到目前为止似乎都在说克拉拉的艺术
[16:46] And so, whether or not we’re trying to find a real person 无论我们是要找一个真人
[16:49] or solve some puzzle, I just think 还是要解开什么谜团 我只是觉得
[16:51] maybe it has something to do with this art. 或许跟这种艺术有关系
[16:53] That’s not so stupid. 有点道理
[16:55] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:58] Uh, yeah, okay. 好 我知道了
[16:59] I’ll think on it. 我会想想这方面
[17:00] This has all been so perfectly choreographed, you know? 这游戏设计得很精妙 对吧
[17:02] And I — Maybe we were matched together for a reason, 或许我们四个被分在一组
[17:05] the four of us. 也是有原因的
[17:08] And you’re the art person. 你是负责艺术这块的
[17:09] So… maybe this is your moment. 所以 或许现在正是你的高光时刻
[17:13] Just — Just let me think about it. 还是让我再想想吧
[17:16] Of course. 当然
[17:16] Yeah, there’s no pressure. 好 不要有压力
[17:21] Hey, quick question. 问个小问题
[17:22] Yes? 问吧
[17:23] If I’m “Tortured art girl” 如果我是”受折磨的艺术女”
[17:25] and Fredwynn is “Lead us off the road” guy 弗雷德温是”带偏我们”的人
[17:28] and Janice is Janice, 珍妮丝就是她自己
[17:32] what does that make you? 那你是什么定位
[17:34] Probably the “Guy who needs to do something brave 或许是”得大胆出手
[17:36] but ends up embarrassing himself” guy. 但结果自取其辱”的人
[17:40] Sounds about right. 听着没问题
[17:42] I know. 我知道
[17:43] Here he is! 车来了
[17:44] Simone, can I give you a ride? 西蒙妮 要我送你回家吗
[17:45] Yes, please, please. 好啊 麻烦了
[17:46] Okay. Good. Alright. 好的 走吧
[17:49] – Bye, guys. – Bye, Janice. -再见 大伙 -再见 珍妮丝
[17:50] – Bye. – See you later. -再见 -回头见
[17:51] Hey, Simone. 西蒙妮
[17:54] I never said you were tortured. 我从来没说过你受折磨
[17:57] I know. 我知道
[18:18] Oh, yeah, there’s a long history of this stuff in Philly. 这种涂鸦在费城有很长的历史
[18:22] You know, Tina Llamada might know more about it. 蒂娜·雅玛达可能会更了解一点
[18:23] I can shoot her an e-mail. 我可以给她发个邮件
[18:25] Yeah, an e-mail would be great. 能发封邮件就太好了
[18:26] Thanks. 谢谢了
[18:27] It’s for this project I’ve been working on. 我在为自己的项目做调查
[18:31] Once I get more of a handle on it, 等我掌握了更多的信息
[18:33] I can fill you in. 我再详细地跟你说
[18:33] But right now it’s a little bit like “Fight Club,” 但现在还有点像《搏击俱乐部》里一样
[18:37] but, like, the positive version of “Fight Club,” I think. 不过我想是《搏击俱乐部》积极的一面
[18:41] Sounds great! 听起来很不错
[18:44] Well, you look great. 你看上去很漂亮
[18:46] Am I allowed to say that? The rules are sort of new to me. 我能这么说吗 我还不懂其中的规则
[18:49] Screw the rules. 去他的规则
[18:50] We’re all trying our best. 我们都在尽力做好自己
[18:53] And I think you can say I look great, 你也可以这么说
[18:55] transition-wise. 以一个过来人的身份
[18:56] Maybe not, like, teacher-student-wise, 但或许不要以师长的身份这么说
[18:58] but I don’t know. 我也不知道
[18:59] You can’t really win by speaking nowadays. 如今光靠说是成功不了的
[19:04] I was hoping you were coming to tell me 我本来希望你是来告诉我
[19:05] that you were re-enrolling. 你要重新入学
[19:07] No. 不是
[19:08] No, I-I… 不 我
[19:11] I don’t even know what I’m doing right now. 我都不知道自己现在到底在做什么
[19:14] I’m, like, running around the city 就是在城里跑来跑去
[19:16] playing some secret game with a bunch of strangers. 和一群陌生人玩秘密的游戏
[19:18] It just feels like I’m not in the position 我只是感觉自己目前不适合
[19:21] to be making any other big life decisions at the moment. 做出任何决定人生的选择
[19:25] How is that a big life decision? 这怎么成了人生的选择呢
[19:29] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[19:30] Why do you view coming back here as a big life decision? 你为什么觉得回到学校是关乎人生的选择呢
[19:34] I guess… 我觉得
[19:38] It — It just, like — It feels like I chose a path, 感觉就像我选择了一条道路
[19:41] and then before I knew it, I was on a track. 而在我意识到之前 就已经注定了
[19:44] A-And I mean, I liked art in high school, 我是说 高中时我喜欢艺术
[19:46] but that’s just ’cause I was good at it 只是因为我比较擅长
[19:48] and I liked it better than the other subjects. 所以比起其他科目我更喜欢它
[19:50] So, then I studied it in college and then grad school, 然后我本科和硕士都读了艺术
[19:52] and then by the end of it, 到了最后
[19:55] I just, like, wasn’t happy here. 我突然发现我并不快乐
[20:01] And I mean, I don’t know how much of that 我不知道怎么了
[20:02] is — is me or, like, my attitude, 是我本身还是我态度的问题
[20:04] but I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:06] I feel like if I don’t take a second to step back 我感觉如果不停下来
[20:09] and re-evaluate what it is that I want, 重新思考我到底想要什么
[20:10] then I’m gonna wake up one day, 总有一天在我醒来时
[20:12] and I’ll be 60 years old, 我可能已经六十岁了
[20:14] looking in a mirror, totally unsure of where I am. 但我审视自身 仍然迷茫
[20:18] My major was marine biology. 我以前主修的专业是海洋生物学
[20:21] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -没错
[20:22] I was all-in on marine biology. 我曾经全身心地投入其中
[20:25] And then at some point, 但之后的某个时刻
[20:26] I realized that I didn’t like being wet all the time. 我突然觉得我不想整天湿漉漉的
[20:28] And I constantly smelled like fish. 而且还一直带着鱼腥味
[20:31] So I switched to art. 所以我就转向了艺术
[20:32] I like it. 我喜欢
[20:33] I’m dry, and I just smell like a middle-aged man. 我一身干爽 闻起来像个正常的中年男人
[20:36] Now, that’s just to say we make a decision, 其实就是说 我们决定之后
[20:38] and then if we need to, we make a new decision. 如果有必要的话 做一个新的决定就好了
[20:40] You’ve made a really, really big and important one. 你已经做了一个非常重大的决定
[20:43] The other decisions don’t need to feel so big. 不需要把其他的决定看得那么重
[20:46] Find something that makes you feel good. 找到让你快乐的东西
[20:47] Try it out. You’re allowed to be wrong. 尽管去尝试 犯错也没关系
[20:51] I’m allowed to be wrong. 犯错也没关系
[20:53] Yeah. 对
[20:54] So, you’re saying I need to harness my divine nonchalance? 你是说我要去运用我的神圣诺彻兰斯吗
[20:58] I’m not exactly sure what that is, 我不知道那具体是什么
[20:59] but “Divine nonchalance” is my new favorite term. 但”神圣诺彻兰斯”是我现在最爱的名词了
[21:04] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:06] And if you have any, um — 如果你对那些涂鸦
[21:09] any thoughts on those murals, 有任何想法的话
[21:11] please just let me know. 请告知我
[21:13] Sure. 当然
[21:14] I need to find my Elsewhere. 我需要找到我的”别处”
[21:23] Do something. 做些什么
[21:24] Prove something. 证明些什么
[21:26] Imagine. Dream. 去想象 去梦想
[21:33] You’re just in my head. 你只是我大脑里的低语而已
[21:35] I’m very tired. 我现在很累
[21:38] I’m talking out loud to myself now. Okay. 我都开始大声自言自语了 好吧
[21:41] Saltpeter Mockingwhistle. 硝石嘲笑哨
[21:43] That’s not anything close to my name, but, yes? 虽然一点也不像我的名字 但请问什么事
[21:46] Are you gonna help me or not? 你到底帮不帮我
[21:48] Find your nonchalance, bud. 找到你的诺彻兰斯 伙计
[21:50] No one’s gonna find it for you. 没人会帮你找的
[22:14] 彼得的歌单 你的播放列表是空的
[22:21] Find my nonchalance. 找到我的诺彻兰斯
[22:56] Peter! 彼得
[22:58] Stretch, over here. 转过头 我在这儿
[23:03] Wouldn’t it be nice 如果有人能体会你此时此刻的感受
[23:04] if other people could feel how you feel right now? 是不是很美妙
[23:09] Yes, it would. 是的
[23:10] Sooooo…? 那么
[23:15] No. No, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不 不
[23:18] No. No. No. 不行
[23:19] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不行 不行 不行 不行 不行 不行
[23:24] No, no, no. 不行
[23:27] I know what you’re asking me to do. 我知道你想我让做什么
[23:28] I can’t — I can’t do that. 我做 我做不到
[23:30] People told me I couldn’t do things. 别人也和我说过我做不到
[23:32] But I told them to shove it. 但我跟他们说 一边去
[23:34] Come on, man. 试试吧 朋友
[23:36] Live a little. 享受一下生活
[23:43] Fine. 好吧
[23:54] I really shouldn’t do this. 我真的不应该这么做
[23:56] Totally. 确实
[24:01] 2, 4, 6, 8! There you go! 二四六八 做得好
[24:04] Good job, ladies. 很棒 姑娘们
[24:09] He doesn’t want it done, I think. 我觉得他并不想让这件事结束
[24:10] Yeah, he’s… 是的 他
[24:54] Well,she — she thinks she can change the world, 她觉得自己可以改变世界
[24:57] and she’s inspired her whole neighborhood. 她也启发了整个街区
[25:00] It’s wonderful. 这很棒
[25:01] A kind of “Anything is possible” Moment. 有点像”一切皆有可能”的瞬间
[25:04] And there’s a boy she likes. 而且有个她喜欢的男孩
[25:07] We both know how that can turn out. 我们都心知肚明会有什么结局
[25:10] But something has been going round and round in my mind. 但是有些事一直在我脑海中徘徊
[25:14] I wanted to mull it over with you. 我想跟你商量一下
[25:17] Peter and Simone and Fredwynn — 彼得 西蒙妮和弗雷德温
[25:19] They’re so caught up in Clara 他们痴迷于克拉拉
[25:20] and the intrigue and her vision. 痴迷于她的愿景
[25:24] But I feel we’re missing something. 但我感觉我们忽略了一些事
[25:29] Something sad. 一些悲伤的事
[25:32] Clara isn’t just hope and whimsy. 克拉拉不只是充满希望和古灵精怪
[25:34] She also seems desperate to me, 在我看来 她有些绝望
[25:37] and I’m afraid for her. 我为她感到担心
[25:40] Okay, don’t say it. Don’t say it. 好了 不用说出口 不用说
[25:42] I can tell by the look on your face. 我能从你的神情判断出来
[25:43] I’m overthinking. 是我想多了
[25:44] And the kids have infected me 那些孩子认真投入
[25:46] with their intensity and their need to know. 还有他们对于真相的渴望 感染了我
[25:50] So, we’re meeting back at the house later today. 我们晚点会回到那间房子里碰头
[25:53] There’s probably more rooms. 或许还有其他的房间
[25:55] We can find the rest of the story and maybe a clue. 我们会发现故事的后续 说不定还有线索
[25:57] Fredwynn always needs his clue. 弗雷德温一直需要他的线索
[25:59] Janice. 珍妮丝
[26:02] Can I talk to you for a second? 我能和你聊一会儿吗
[26:06] If you don’t mind? 如果你不介意的话
[26:07] Yes. 不介意
[26:08] Yes, of course. 当然不介意
[26:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:13] You’re early. 你来早了
[26:15] Yeah. 是的
[26:16] Okay, so, I just wanted you to understand 我想让你知道
[26:18] that I’m uncomfortable with what happened last night. 昨晚发生的事让我有些难以接受
[26:20] Oh, Meredith, I’m so sorry. 梅瑞狄斯 我很抱歉
[26:22] I know I said I’d be home before midnight. 我知道我说过午夜前回来
[26:24] You have been so helpful 你帮了我很大的忙
[26:26] and flexible with your hours. 而且也愿意延长工作时间
[26:28] I just got caught up in the adventure. 我只是沉迷在冒险之中
[26:30] It won’t happen again. 不会再发生这种事了
[26:32] No, it’s… 不行 这
[26:34] I thought the text that you sent 我觉得你发给我的信息
[26:36] was a bit, um… rude. 有点 粗鲁
[26:39] What text? 什么信息
[26:44] See? 看
[26:46] “Hey, hey, I’m having fun. “你好啊 我正在享乐
[26:48] Leave me alone. Snitches get stitches. 别来打扰我 告密者会有报应
[26:51] Need to stay here. 我得留在这儿
[26:52] #IceBucketChallenge. 冰桶挑战标签
[26:55] Black Santa.” 黑人圣诞老人”
[26:57] I didn’t send this. 我没有发过这个
[26:58] I don’t even know what it means. 我甚至不知道是什么意思
[27:00] Well, it’s — it’s from your phone. 这是从你的手机上发过来的
[27:02] Well, that’s impossible. 那不可能
[27:21] The Elsewhere Society. 别处社
[27:23] Working in shadows. 在黑暗中运作
[27:26] Often wrong, but never in doubt. 经常出错 但从未有怀疑
[27:29] We were the custodians of its secret. 我们是别处社秘密的监管人
[27:33] – We were a team. – We were a team. -我们是一个团队 -我们是一个团队
[27:34] We were the future. 我们就是未来
[27:35] We were determined to make The Idea a reality. 我们坚持地要把”概念”变为现实
[27:38] Hey! Hey, stop! 快住手
[27:40] And we were poor, so we did what we had to. 我们当时很穷 所以我们不得不那么做
[27:43] After all, it was for the greater good. 毕竟是为了更崇高的事业
[27:47] Wait! 等等
[27:47] Oh, not again. Wait! 别又来啊 等等
[27:52] I-I don’t know who you are, but I’ll find out! 我不知道你是谁 但我会查清楚的
[27:58] We were a new civilization, 我们是全新的文明
[28:00] rising from the ashes of the last. 从过去的灰烬中冉冉升起
[28:02] Divine Nonchalance was our fuel, 神圣诺彻兰斯是我们的能量
[28:04] and Elsewhere was our destination. 别处社是我们的目的地
[28:16] The abandoned cigar shop became our batcave. 废弃的雪茄店成了我们的根据地
[28:21] Together, we would make the world a nicer place to be alive. 团结一心 我们会让世界变得更美好
[29:29] Can you…? 你能…
[29:32] My store. 我的店
[29:34] Can you make it beautiful? 你们能把它变得好看吗
[29:36] We’ll be there tomorrow. 我们明天就去
[29:38] Promise. 我保证
[29:40] Also, there’s another group of kids who are very much like you, 对了 还有一伙小孩跟你们很像
[29:43] but their costumes aren’t as good. 但他们的服装没你们的好
[29:46] Can you help me find them 你们能帮我找到他们吗
[29:47] so I can tell their parents that they are troublemakers? 这样我就可以跟他们父母说他们调皮捣蛋
[29:50] Um…sure. 当然
[29:59] Frank, what’s going on? 弗兰克 怎么了
[30:27] Who did all this? 谁干的
[30:30] She did. 她
[30:40] Whe-e-e-e-e-e-n I look in her eyes 当我看着她的眼睛
[30:45] She goes with me to a something, something… 她会陪伴我一起前往…
[30:55] We only have one rule here. 我们只有一条规定
[30:57] You know what that rule is? 你知道是什么吗
[30:59] Don’t use Mary’s Splenda? 不许用竞争对手的软件
[31:00] Do not violate the sanctity of the playlist. 不许侵犯歌单的神圣性
[31:04] Each person’s playlist is like their DNA. 每个人的歌单就像是他们的DNA
[31:06] When you added that song, 当你添加那首歌后
[31:07] you altered their DNA without their consent. 你就在未经许可的情况下改变了他们的DNA
[31:09] We’re not gene-splicing here. 我们这里不是做基因拼接的
[31:11] We offer people unlimited choice, 我们给人们提供了无限的选择
[31:15] and they just end up listening to the same songs 而最后他们只是反反复复
[31:17] over and over and over again, like they’re trapped. 听相同的歌曲 好像被困住了一样
[31:20] We take their money, and we leave them lost 我们收他们的钱 然后让他们
[31:23] in this overwhelming sea of options. 迷失在过多的选择之中
[31:25] It’s the illusion of choice. 这是选择的错觉
[31:26] And so, I just thought that maybe 所以我就想
[31:29] I could show people that there was beauty out there 或许我可以向人们展示他们歌单之外的美好
[31:31] if they just knew where to look. 如果他们知道该去哪找的话
[31:33] – Who do you think you are, exactly? – I’m me! -你以为你是谁 -我就是我
[31:37] I’m me. 我就是我
[31:38] I was just trying to be more like her. 我只是想变得更像她
[31:41] W-What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[31:42] Peter, let me explain something to you. 彼得 我来跟你解释下
[31:45] Work. Work stuff. 工作 工作的事
[31:47] Work. Work. Work. 工作 工作 工作
[31:50] Work stuff. 工作的事
[31:51] Work. Work. Work. 工作 工作 工作
[31:54] Work stuff. 工作的事
[31:55] I quit. 我辞职
[32:00] I’m not gonna go back to feeling nothing, 我不想再回去感受虚无
[32:01] where you talk and I nod. 同意你说的一切
[32:03] I just — I’m not. I quit. 我 我不要那样 我辞职
[32:05] – Y-You can’t quit. – Well, you know what? -你不能辞职 -你知道吗
[32:06] I’m sure you can find somebody 我相信你肯定可以找到
[32:08] who will better serve your needs, 一个能更好满足你需求的人
[32:10] but you can’t just keep me here because I’m an adult. 但你不能留我在这儿 因为我是成年人
[32:12] And I can do what I want. 我可以随心所欲
[32:15] And I quit. 我辞职
[32:16] No, I’m saying you can’t quit because I just fired you. 不 我说你不能辞职是因为我把你开除了
[32:19] Were you listening to anything I just said? 你有在听我说的话吗
[32:21] No. 没有
[32:24] I was not. 我没在听
[32:48] It’s here. 就在这儿
[32:49] I know it is. 我知道
[32:50] Did you check behind all the frames? 你有看过相框的背后吗
[32:52] – I’ve checked everywhere. – Well, what do you want us to do? -我找遍了所有地方 -那你想让我们做什么
[32:54] Think, damn it. 思考 该死
[32:56] But don’t distract me. 但是别让我分心
[32:59] Think silently. 安静地思考
[33:03] This is odd. 这有点奇怪
[33:05] What? 什么
[33:06] Well, Clara doesn’t strike me as a knitter. 克拉拉不像是个会打毛衣的人
[33:09] And her mother wasn’t even here. 而她妈妈根本就没在这儿
[33:11] – So, what — – Please! -那么 -拜托
[33:14] Let me think. 让我思考
[33:26] What’s up? 怎么了
[33:28] Me? 我吗
[33:31] I quit my job. 我辞职了
[33:33] Allegedly, I was fired first, 据说 我是先被开除的
[33:34] but I didn’t hear that happen, 但是我当时没听到他开除我
[33:36] so I’m still really proud of myself for quitting. 所以我还是对自己辞职的决定感到非常自豪
[33:42] Guys. 各位
[33:45] I told you I was inspired. 我告诉过你们我受了启发
[33:47] – I mean, good for you. – Guys. -真为你高兴 -各位
[33:49] Where is that clue? 那个线索到底在哪里
[33:51] Guys! 各位
[33:53] Voila! 看啊
[33:55] You pull. 你来拉线
[33:58] I’ll read. 我来读
[34:03] Did you know 你知道吗
[34:06] that there are hundreds of shades of blue? 有上百种不同的蓝色
[34:14] Royal blue, cadet blue, turquoise, 皇家蓝 海军蓝 绿松石色
[34:19] ink blue, ultramarine, 墨蓝色 蓝群青
[34:22] Persian blue, Air Force blue. 波斯蓝 空军蓝
[34:26] We have every resource you could possibly need, Clara. 我们拥有你需要的一切资源 克拉拉
[34:30] Raw materials, draftsmen, assistants. 原材料 制图人员 助手
[34:35] It’s okay to be overwhelmed. 压力大也没有关系
[34:37] Every world changer who’s joined my team 每一个加入我团队 愿意改变世界的人
[34:40] has had a similar reaction. 都是一样的反应
[34:42] What you have done in your neighborhood, 你独自一人在社区做的事情
[34:44] on your own, is miraculous. 是一个奇迹
[34:47] But with all these resources at your disposal, 但是现在有这么多资源可供你使用
[34:51] just imagine what kind of magic you could create 想象一下 你能创造怎样的魔法
[34:55] and spread throughout the entire world. 让它在全世界传播
[34:58] But I wasn’t “on my own.” 但我不是”独自一人”
[35:01] Ah, your friends. Of course. 你的朋友 当然
[35:03] Let’s repair to my office and discuss. 到我的办公室里讨论吧
[35:23] May I offer you something to drink? 想要喝点什么吗
[35:26] Maybe some water? 有水吗
[35:28] You seem fancy, 你的西装看着挺高档
[35:29] so I’ll take fizzy, if you got it. 如果有气泡水的话 我就要了
[35:34] Clara. 克拉拉
[35:35] The world has so much more to offer 这个世界可以给予你的东西
[35:37] than you could ever imagine. 超乎你的想象
[36:13] Holy crap! That’s delicious! 天啊 太好喝了
[36:15] Oh, Mateo is gonna freak out. 马特奥肯定会开心死
[36:18] Wait till you meet my friends. 等你见到我的朋友就知道了
[36:19] We’re gonna change the world. You’ll love them. 我们会改变世界 你会喜欢他们的
[36:22] I’m sure I will. I can’t wait. 我肯定会的 都等不及了
[36:25] Sometimes people like us, people who are special, 有时像我们这样的人 独一无二的人
[36:30] we have to make some difficult choices 我们需要做出一些艰难的决定
[36:31] about the people we surround ourselves with. 来选择我们接触的人
[36:35] You, Clara, 你 克拉拉
[36:36] are unique because you create hope, 你是独一无二的 因为你创造了希望
[36:41] which is a rare and precious resource. 那是非常稀少且珍贵的资源
[36:46] But you’re giving away something 但是你在白白送出
[36:47] that we here at The Institute work very hard to sell. 我们学院极力销售的东西
[36:52] I want to give you a place where you can dream, 我希望为你提供一个地方 让你尽情梦想
[36:54] where you can realize your vast potential 可以实现自己的无限潜力
[36:57] beyond the confines of Fishtown, 走出鱼镇
[36:59] where you can change the world. 去一个可以改变世界的地方
[37:05] The choice is yours. 选择权在你
[37:09] You belong with the special ones. 你是独一无二的
[37:15] Join us. 加入我们
[37:48] How’d it go? 进展如何
[37:51] He told me I could change the world. 他说我可以改变世界
[37:56] But I had to go it alone. 但是我只能一个人去
[38:00] So, uh, I told him 所以 我和他说
[38:05] to buzz off. 滚一边去
[38:07] What? Oh, yes! 什么 太好了
[38:10] – Oh, my gosh. – Nobody’s gonna break up -我的天呐 -没人可以那么轻易地
[38:11] the Elsewhere Society that easily! 拆散别处社
[38:12] Come on, this is a movement, people! 这可是一场运动 同志们
[38:24] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做
[38:37] We didn’t need no fancy British 我们不需要穿得光鲜亮丽
[38:39] chocolate-milk-drinking gazillionaire. 喝巧克力牛奶的英国富翁
[38:41] We had The Idea. 我们有”概念”
[38:43] And — And that’s all we needed. 那就是我们需要的一切
[38:45] The Institute had… other ideas. 学院有别的想法
[38:49] Interesting ideas, sure, but… 确实是有趣的想法 但是
[38:53] No. No way! Forget them! 不 不可能 忘了他们
[38:55] You can’t sell hope. 你不能贩卖希望
[38:56] It belongs to everyone. 希望属于所有人
[38:59] Sure, I’d like to be one of the special ones. 当然 我希望自己是独一无二的
[39:02] And, yeah, it would be nice to have all that new paint. 能拥有那些新颜料也不错
[39:06] But, I mean, 但是
[39:10] I made the right choice. 我做了正确的决定
[39:13] I think. 我想是吧
[39:29] No! 不
[39:45] I ran. I called out. 我奔跑 我求救
[39:47] I tried to escape. 我试图逃脱
[39:52] Clara! 克拉拉
[39:54] Come on, come on, grab my hand! You can do it! Come on! 快握住我的手 你可以的 快点
[40:00] And then… 然后…
[40:03] I disappeared. 我就消失了
[40:34] “Swallowed up by the dark.” “被黑暗吞噬”
[40:37] Damn. 该死
[40:38] They just snatched her off the street. 他们就在街上把她抓走了
[40:40] It was such a nice story… 这个故事一开始…
[40:42] for a while. 还挺不错
[40:44] Then shit got real. 然后画风就变了
[40:46] It was all right in front of her. 一切就发生在她的面前
[40:49] And then they took it. 然后他们就夺走了一切
[40:50] Strong devours the weak. 弱肉强食
[40:52] She should have run faster. 她应该跑得再快点
[40:56] You didn’t give me the message! 你没有告诉我你发了短信
[41:01] I’m sorry? 不好意思 你说什么
[41:02] Last night, our nurse Meredith — 昨天晚上 我们的护士梅瑞狄斯
[41:04] You didn’t give me the message. 你没有告诉我你发了短信
[41:05] – You betrayed me. – Nurse? -你背叛了我 -护士
[41:07] I secured your phone, yes. 我一直守着你的电话
[41:09] I needed to go home. 我得回家
[41:10] My husband was having a bad night. 我的丈夫昨晚很痛苦
[41:11] I should have been with him. 我应该陪着他的
[41:13] He could have died, Fredwynn! 他差点就死了 弗雷德温
[41:15] I can see that you’re upset. 我知道你很不爽
[41:16] And I’m not sure how to respond to that, 我不知道该怎么回答你
[41:19] but I’m aware of your condition. 但是我清楚你的情况
[41:22] It was not your place. 那又不是你家
[41:24] You looked like you were having fun. 你看上去明明很开心
[41:25] How would you know if I was having fun? 你怎么知道我开不开心
[41:27] You don’t know what I’m feeling. 你根本不懂我的感受
[41:28] Not then, not now. 当时不懂 现在也不懂
[41:29] Hell, you don’t even know what you’re feeling. 你连你自己的感受都不明白
[41:32] Look, maybe you don’t have anything more important in your life 也许你的生活里没有比游戏
[41:36] than the game, but I do! 更重要的东西 但我有
[41:40] Goodbye, Peter, Simone. 再见 彼得 西蒙妮
[41:42] Bye, Janice. 再见 珍妮丝
[41:48] Well… 好吧
[41:51] I think Janice is taking this game 我觉得珍妮丝把这游戏
[41:52] a little bit too seriously. 太当回事了
[42:01] I think I’m gonna get some air. 我要出去透透气
[42:09] That was a lot. 真是太可怕了
[42:11] This game is pretty odd, huh? 这游戏真的很奇怪
[42:14] It’s certainly having an effect on people. 绝对影响到了我们
[42:19] You quit your job? 你辞了工作
[42:22] I did. Yeah. 是的
[42:24] I did. 是的
[42:25] I’m…proud of you. 我…为你自豪
[42:29] You were miserable there. 你在那里很痛苦
[42:32] So, what’s next? 那接下来怎么办
[42:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[42:36] I guess I’ll — I’ll figure something out. 我想…我会想办法的
[42:41] Well, for what it’s worth, 不管怎么说
[42:42] I told my professor today 我今天和我的教授说
[42:46] that I’m probably not coming back to school. 我可能不会再回到学校了
[42:51] I guess we both have some stuff to figure out. 看来我们都得好好想想了
[42:55] Yeah. 没错
[42:59] I’m glad we met. 很高兴能认识你
[43:02] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[43:05] Yeah. 嗯
[43:07] Me, too. 我也是
[43:16] I, uh — I got to get back home. 我 我得回家了
[43:23] Hey, uh, do you want to share a cab? 你要不要和我拼车
[43:27] Yeah. 嗯
[43:28] Yeah, of course. 当然了
[43:33] Oh, my professor got back to me. 我的教授给我回复了
[43:38] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[43:40] Simone? 西蒙妮
[43:42] You were right. 你说得没错
[43:44] Peter, I — 彼得 我…
[43:47] I think you were right. 我觉得你说得没错
[43:50] What’s that? 这是什么
[43:52] “Nothing like you described happening now. “你所描述的一切都不是现在的事
[43:55] Dug this up from 20 years ago.” 找到了这张20年前的图片”
[44:07] It’s real. 这是真的
[44:12] The story’s real. 这故事是真的
日常谜团

Post navigation

Previous Post: 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

日常谜团(Dispatches From Elsewhere)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme