时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – It’s me. – It’s me. | -是我 -是我 |
[00:01] | You get to relive your past. | 这样就可以重温过去 |
[00:03] | That’s, like, my worst frickin’ nightmare. | 这就像我最可怕的噩梦 |
[00:05] | Fear not. This is the Elsewhere Society. | 别怕 我们是别处社 |
[00:08] | Long live Octavio! | 奥克塔维奥万岁 |
[00:11] | There’s no winning, there’s no losing. | 没有输赢 |
[00:13] | It’s a distraction. | 这场游戏只是一个掩饰 |
[00:15] | The Jejune Institute, the Elsewhere Society — | 极郡学院和别处社 |
[00:17] | they’re not rivals. | 他们并不敌对 |
[00:18] | They’re the same. | 而是一体的 |
[00:20] | Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温 |
[00:24] | Fredwynn? | 弗雷德温 |
[00:27] | Fredwynn?! | 弗雷德温 |
[00:31] | Ah, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[00:34] | Look at the determination, the drive to power. | 瞧瞧他的决心 他对于权力的追求 |
[00:38] | Self-will run riot. | 肆意妄为的劲头 |
[00:41] | Let’s think of Fredwynn as you. | 把弗雷德温想成你们 |
[00:46] | Fredwynn is you if you’ve ever obsessed over anything so badly | 弗雷德温就是你们 如果你们如此痴迷于某件事 |
[00:49] | that it ached in your chest. | 以至于胸口隐隐作痛 |
[00:53] | Fredwynn is you if you believed | 弗雷德温就是你们 如果你们相信 |
[00:54] | that if you could just cross the finish line, | 如果你们能冲过终点线 |
[00:56] | solve that mystery, get that promotion, buy that house, | 解开秘密 得到晋升 买下房子 |
[01:02] | then perhaps you might just feel… | 那么你们或许会感觉 |
[01:06] | okay. | 还不错 |
[01:09] | Fredwynn is you if your drive toward “It” | 弗雷德温就是你们 如果你们只想着一件事 |
[01:11] | became so all-consuming | 这件事会变得如此令你着迷 |
[01:12] | that it devoured everything that stood in its path — | 以至于会吞噬掉 挡在前面的任何事物 |
[01:15] | relationships, family, friends. | 爱情 亲情 友情 |
[01:24] | Oh, and Fredwynn is also you | 弗雷德温也是你们 |
[01:27] | if you’re currently locked in the trunk of my car. | 如果你们现在被关在我车的后备箱里 |
[01:36] | We’re coming, Fredwynn! | 我们马上就来救你 弗雷德温 |
[01:43] | Please… do extract yourself. | 可以请你出来了 |
[02:01] | At last we meet. | 我们终于见面了 |
[02:04] | You can put your hands down. | 你可以把手放下 |
[02:10] | Well, here we are. | 都走到这一步了 |
[02:14] | It’s Fredwynn, am I correct? | 你是弗雷德温 对吧 |
[02:17] | You act like you don’t know my name. | 你装得好像不知道我名字一样 |
[02:18] | You know my name. You know all of our names! | 你知道我的名字 你知道我们所有人的名字 |
[02:20] | You’ve harvested everything about us! | 你了解我们的一切 |
[02:23] | I’m not sure I quite understand. | 我没太听懂你在说什么 |
[02:25] | You work for them. | 你为他们工作 |
[02:27] | You’re not them, but you work for them. | 你不是他们的一员 但你为他们工作 |
[02:29] | I’m no fool. | 我不是傻子 |
[02:32] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[02:33] | He’s a hardcore. | 他是个顽固分子 |
[02:37] | “Hardcore”? | “顽固分子” |
[02:38] | They mean someone who takes the game of life | 意思是把人生这场游戏 |
[02:39] | a little too seriously, Fredwynn. | 太当真的人 弗雷德温 |
[02:42] | It’s not a game. | 这不是场游戏 |
[02:43] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[02:44] | What is life if not a game? | 如果人生不是游戏 那是什么呢 |
[02:48] | Let’s have more respect for each other | 让我们对彼此更尊重一些 |
[02:49] | than these petty semantics. | 而不是甩一些没用的名词 |
[02:51] | I want the truth. | 我想听真相 |
[02:54] | Unburden yourself, my friend. | 卸下你的负担 我的朋友 |
[02:57] | Perhaps my associates are right about you. | 或许我的同事们对你的评价没错 |
[03:01] | Do you know the real problem with being a “Hardcore”? | 你知道做”顽固分子”真正的问题在哪吗 |
[03:03] | They spoil the game of life for everyone else. | 他们破坏了其他人的人生游戏 |
[03:08] | Remember the day of your induction? | 还记得你参加介绍会的那天吗 |
[03:09] | Remember how much fun you were having? | 还记得你当时多开心吗 |
[03:13] | No. | 不 |
[03:14] | What about your friends? | 你的朋友们呢 |
[03:16] | You were having a good time with Janice | 你和珍妮丝 还有其他人 |
[03:17] | and the others, weren’t you? | 相处得很愉快 不是吗 |
[03:20] | Where are your friends, Fredwynn? | 你的朋友们在哪呢 弗雷德温 |
[03:21] | They’ll catch up. Or they won’t. | 他们会追上来的 或许不会 |
[03:23] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[03:24] | It does matter. | 这很重要 |
[03:28] | You will make a mistake, and I will find it. | 你迟早会犯错 而我一定会发现 |
[03:31] | And then I will know, and I will expose everything. | 然后我就会查清楚 将一切公之于众 |
[03:36] | Expose what, exactly? | 具体是把什么公之于众呢 |
[03:39] | Fredwynn, help the Jejune Institute find Clara. | 弗雷德温 帮助极郡学院找到克拉拉 |
[03:42] | That’s what really matters right now. | 这才是眼下真正重要的事 |
[03:46] | She’s not real. She’s a MacGuffin. | 她并不存在 只是个用于推进情节的角色而已 |
[03:48] | And if she is real, and you’re looking for her, | 如果她真实存在 而你在找她 |
[03:50] | it’s because she knows. | 是因为她知道这一切 |
[03:56] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说得没错 对吧 |
[03:59] | You work hard, don’t you? | 你花了很大的努力 对吗 |
[04:01] | Harder than anyone else. | 比任何人都努力 |
[04:03] | Sometimes too hard. | 有时候努力过头了 |
[04:09] | I see you. | 我能看透你 |
[04:18] | You deserve something special. | 你值得享受特殊待遇 |
[04:25] | – This is a closet. – It’s a special closet. | -这是个杂物室 -是个特别的杂物室 |
[04:28] | I think you’re being sarcastic. | 你是在说反话吧 |
[04:29] | There were two envelopes, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 之前有两个信封 |
[04:31] | A blue one and a saffron one. | 一个蓝色的 还有一个红色的 |
[04:33] | You were supposed to make a choice. | 你本该在两者之间做出选择 |
[04:36] | You chose yourself. | 但你选了孤身一人 |
[04:55] | I know what you’re doing! | 我知道你在干什么 |
[04:57] | You think that simply stowing me away in a broom closet | 你以为把我关进一个杂物室 |
[04:59] | will quench my unquenchable thirst for truth! | 就能熄灭我对真相的强烈渴望 |
[05:02] | You’re sadly mistaken! | 很遗憾 你错了 |
[05:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:10] | No calvary coming, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 不会有奇迹的 |
[05:13] | It’s you and you alone. | 这里只有你 仅你一人 |
[05:16] | Like always, Fredwynn. Like always. | 一向如此 弗雷德温 一向如此 |
[05:37] | That’s why there’s a “Win” In “Fredwynn.” | 所以我名字里有”赢”的意思 |
[05:45] | I’ve escaped. | 我逃出来了 |
[05:49] | Who’s behind all of this? | 幕后黑手是谁 |
[05:51] | If you tell me, I’ll see that you’re safe. | 如果你告诉我 我会护你安全 |
[05:52] | I can’t guarantee it per se, but I’ll do my best. | 我不能保证 但我会尽全力 |
[05:56] | Buddy, I just work here. | 伙计 我只是在这工作 |
[05:58] | Who do you work for? | 你替谁工作 |
[06:01] | Theater union. Local 8. I don’t know shit. | 剧院工会 八号分会 其他我什么也不知道 |
[06:05] | Right. Okay, tell me this. | 好 告诉我 |
[06:07] | If you had a question, who would you ask? | 如果有问题 你会去问谁 |
[06:09] | And if that person had a question, who would they ask? | 如果那个人有问题 他们会去问谁 |
[06:11] | Where’s that person? | 那个人在哪儿 |
[06:15] | Stage Manager. | 舞台经理 |
[06:16] | Production Office. Second floor. | 她在二楼的制作办公室 |
[06:18] | Either she’s gonna know it or it’ll be in the prompt book. | 要么她知道 要么答案在台词本上 |
[06:20] | “Prompt book”… | “台词本” |
[06:33] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快接电话 |
[06:40] | Janice, don’t talk. Just listen. | 珍妮丝 不要说话 仔细听我说 |
[06:42] | I’m safe now, but I was right. | 我目前安全 但我猜得没错 |
[06:44] | This goes deeper than we ever imagined. | 这比我们想象得更深 |
[06:46] | Octavio, he has the answers. | 奥克塔维奥 答案在他那儿 |
[06:48] | There’s an envelope in his pocket. | 他口袋里有一个信封 |
[06:50] | I need you to get that so we — | 我需要你拿到信封 我们才能… |
[07:05] | Pay attention, Fred. | 专心点 弗雷德 |
[07:07] | Clues are all around you. | 线索就在你身边 |
[07:13] | No, not here. | 不 不在这儿 |
[07:15] | Must go deeper. | 必须再深入一点 |
[07:16] | Janice, I was hoping it would be you! | 珍妮丝 我正希望是你 |
[07:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, big hand of applause for Janice. | 女士们先生们 掌声鼓励珍妮丝 |
[07:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… | 女士们先生们 请大家欢迎… |
[07:27] | Intern. | 我是实习生 |
[07:28] | the intrepid Janice. | 勇敢的珍妮丝 |
[07:30] | Okay. Please be quiet. | 好 别说话 |
[07:32] | We’re about to pull off the impossible. | 我们即将完成不可能的任务 |
[07:37] | What the hell are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[07:39] | Uh, just wanted to make s– | 我只是想确认… |
[07:40] | Did you need help turning the pages? | 你是否需要帮忙翻页 |
[07:43] | I assume that’s the prompt book. | 我猜这是台词本 |
[07:44] | – Am I correct? – What? | -我说的对吗 -什么 |
[07:47] | Just wanted to make sure that you could see it. | 只是想确认你能看到它 |
[07:49] | The prompt book. | 台词本 |
[07:50] | That is the prompt book, right? | 这是台词本 对吗 |
[07:52] | Hey, where’s that kombucha I asked for? | 我要的康普茶呢 |
[07:54] | It’s fermenting. | 还在发酵 |
[07:57] | – Okay, just stay out of the way. – Sure. | -好 你别碍事就行 -好的 |
[07:59] | I don’t have to babysit right now. | 我现在没空照顾你 |
[08:01] | Ready camera one. Go. | 一号摄像头 准备 开始 |
[08:08] | How are they doing — | 这是怎么做到的… |
[08:09] | A little social media stalking | 调查一下他们的社交媒体 |
[08:11] | and some VR magic goes a long way. | 加上神奇的虚拟现实技术就可以做到 |
[08:15] | – Explore, be brave… – This looks awesome. | -去探索吧 勇敢点 -这看着太逼真了 |
[08:18] | So many friends. | 好多朋友都在 |
[08:19] | Oh, I think that old lady is actually gonna cry. | 我猜那个老女人真的会哭 |
[08:21] | So real. | 太真实了 |
[08:24] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:25] | Rebecca. No, Rebecca, I’m telling you right now. | 丽贝卡 不 丽贝卡 我跟你说 |
[08:29] | Walk away from Martin. He’s a pig. | 别搭理马丁 他是个渣男 |
[08:37] | – Damn it! – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -该死 -没事 没关系 |
[08:37] | I got it. I got it. | 我来捡 我来捡 |
[08:41] | My Dad. Hey, Pop. | 我爸爸 嘿 老爸 |
[08:44] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:46] | I’m the intern. | 我是实习生 |
[08:47] | Shit, you lost my place. | 该死 你把页数弄乱了 |
[08:48] | – You’re 40. – Go visual, go visual. | -你都四十岁了 -输入影像 输入影像 |
[08:49] | – I’m the intern. – You were fired. | -我才是实习生 -你被炒了 |
[08:51] | I’m an intern. How’d I get fired? | 我是个实习生 怎么会被炒 |
[08:53] | Delayed kombucha. | 康普茶送晚了 |
[08:55] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[08:56] | Fred…dora. | 弗雷…多拉 |
[08:58] | Your name’s Fredora? | 你叫弗雷多拉 |
[09:00] | – Fredora Intern. – Okay, can you two just go?! | -弗雷多拉·因特 -好了 你们两个能离开吗 |
[09:02] | Fear not. This is the Elsewhere Society. | 别怕 我们是别处社 |
[09:05] | I am Commander 14. | 我是十四号指挥官 |
[09:08] | Crap. I didn’t mean for them to go. | 糟糕 我可没有让他们上场的意思 |
[09:10] | Intern, you are fired. | 实习生 你被炒了 |
[09:12] | Did we just lose? | 我们刚才输了吗 |
[09:15] | Nope. | 没有 |
[09:16] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[09:17] | There’s no winning. There’s no losing. | 没有输赢 |
[09:18] | This whole game is a distraction. | 这场游戏只是一个掩饰 |
[10:16] | What flavor is that? | 那是什么口味 |
[10:18] | Efficiency. | 效率味 |
[10:22] | So much stirring. | 你搅了好多下 |
[10:27] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[10:29] | I’m so, so sorry. So sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[10:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:33] | He’s just drinking that. | 他正喝着呢 |
[10:45] | Right on time. | 来得正好 |
[10:46] | Okay, so… | 好的 那么… |
[10:49] | “Well, hello. | “你们好 |
[10:50] | I’m very excited to be with all of you. | 我很激动能与你们一同在此 |
[10:52] | Thank you for gathering promptly at the designated time.” | 谢谢你们在约定时间内迅速到达” |
[10:55] | Uh, why are you reading that? | 为什么你要对着纸念 |
[10:57] | Because, Simone, I am enthused. | 因为 西蒙妮 我很兴奋 |
[10:58] | And sometimes when I’m enthused, | 有时候我兴奋了 |
[11:00] | I feel like I need to prepare my remarks. | 我就想提前准备发言的内容 |
[11:02] | Is that okay with you? | 你没问题吧 |
[11:04] | – Yeah. Cool with me. – Alright. | -没问题 -好的 |
[11:05] | “So, let us begin, shall we?” | “所以 我们开始吧 好吗” |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. Does the paper say, “Wait for them to respond”? | 不好意思 纸上是写着”等他们回答”吗 |
[11:15] | It does. | 是的 |
[11:16] | – Oh, God. – I see. Yeah, go ahead. | -天呐 -我明白了 继续吧 |
[11:18] | “So, up until now, you have believed | “所以 直至现在 你们相信 |
[11:20] | that we were playing a ‘game.’ | 我们身处于一个’游戏’中 |
[11:22] | I have contended that this is exactly | 我认为这就是 |
[11:24] | what whoever is behind this ‘game’ | 这场游戏背后的操控者 |
[11:26] | would like you to believe. | 希望你们所相信的 |
[11:27] | In all the fun and excitement, | 在所有的乐趣与激情中 |
[11:28] | none of you have stopped to ask, | 你们都不曾停下来发问 |
[11:30] | ‘What is the point of all of this?'” | ‘这一切的意义何在'” |
[11:33] | I’m pretty sure I’ve asked that. | 我很确定我这样问过 |
[11:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[11:36] | Well, that’s a very popular question, I think. | 我觉得这个问题应该挺常见的 |
[11:41] | But now I have some answers. | 但现在我有了一些答案 |
[11:44] | Do you know what this — what this is? | 你们知道这是什么吗 |
[11:46] | Do you understand what that is? | 你们明白那是什么吗 |
[11:47] | Well, that’s the script you showed us last night. | 这是你昨晚给我们看的剧本 |
[11:49] | No. It’s more than that. | 不 不仅如此 |
[11:50] | It’s a manipulation to get hundreds of people | 这是一场操纵数百人 |
[11:52] | to go and hunt a missing girl. | 出发寻找一个失踪女孩的行动 |
[11:56] | But to what end? | 但目的是什么 |
[11:59] | For a prize? | 为了奖品 |
[11:59] | Or it’s supposed to be fun. | 或许乐趣才是目的 |
[12:03] | You know what fun is, don’t you, Fredwynn? | 你知道乐趣是什么 对吧 弗雷德温 |
[12:07] | Oh! L-Lord in Heaven! | 我的老天啊 |
[12:08] | Just calm down. Calm down. | 冷静一下 冷静一下 |
[12:10] | Fredwynn, take a breath. | 弗雷德温 深呼吸 |
[12:11] | In. Out. Good. | 吸气 呼气 很好 |
[12:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:18] | – Sorry. I apologize. – That’s alright. | -对不起 我道歉 -没关系 |
[12:21] | I get emotional about this type of thing. | 我会因为这种事情绪激动 |
[12:22] | – Yes. – I feel very strongly. | -是的 -我的感觉很强烈 |
[12:24] | I’m sure all of you can understand what that feels like. | 我相信你们都能理解那种感觉 |
[12:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:34] | “So, you all don’t know this about me | “你们都不怎么了解我 |
[12:36] | because I have not revealed any relevant biographical facts, | 因为我还没透露任何相关生平事迹 |
[12:39] | but I graduated from Brown when I was 19 | 但我19岁的时候毕业于布朗大学 |
[12:41] | with a double major in philosophy and economics. | 获得哲学和经济双学位 |
[12:45] | I used to work in data. Big Data.” | 我之前在数据行业工作 大数据” |
[12:48] | – You know, Peter also works in data. – Yeah. | -彼得也是做数据处理的 -对 |
[12:51] | “And I am also incredibly wealthy.” | “而且我很有钱” |
[12:54] | “I made my first million dollars by the time I was 21 | “我21岁的时候挣到了人生中第一个一百万 |
[12:56] | using nothing but my understanding of mathematics, | 仅仅利用了我对于数学 |
[12:59] | complex systems, and human behavior.” | 复杂系统以及人类行为学的理解” |
[13:03] | “I used to own 11 cars, including a Bugatti 1936 57SC, | “我以前有11辆车 包括一辆1936款布加迪57SC |
[13:08] | which is made of porcelain and very rare.” | 瓷质车体 十分罕见” |
[13:13] | A porcelain car? Sounds dangerous. | 瓷质车 感觉很危险 |
[13:15] | I sold them all once I realized | 当我意识到自己其实不喜欢开车时 |
[13:17] | that I didn’t really like driving. | 我就把车全卖了 |
[13:19] | And then simultaneously, | 然后与此同时 |
[13:20] | I got caught up in this honeytrap situation, | 我陷入了一个甜蜜的陷阱 |
[13:22] | which is not important at the moment. | 现在这已经不重要了 |
[13:24] | But what is important is that I have insight into a world | 重要的是 我洞察过一个 |
[13:28] | that none of you will understand, | 你们之中无人会理解的世界 |
[13:30] | including and especially you, Peter. | 尤其是你 彼得 |
[13:32] | – No offense. – Well… | -无意冒犯 -没事 |
[13:34] | I’ve seen these data operations from the inside. | 我从内部研究过数据操作 |
[13:37] | It starts off innocently enough. | 就是在不知不觉中开始的 |
[13:40] | You think you’re signing up for some newsletter, | 你以为自己订阅了新闻邮件 |
[13:42] | or you think you’re sharing a photo. | 或者分享了一张照片 |
[13:43] | But every link that you click, | 但是你点击的每个链接 |
[13:45] | every item that you purchase is being logged. | 你购买的每样物品都被会被记录下来 |
[13:49] | That information is then being sold | 然后那些信息就会被出售 |
[13:52] | and analyzed to make money for people like myself. | 加以分析 来为我这样的人赚钱 |
[13:56] | And I was fine with that because you all were so… | 我之前觉得没什么 因为你们都 |
[13:59] | ignorant and so stupid. | 很无知 很愚蠢 |
[14:01] | Hey, hey. Easy, big guy. | 说话客气点 大富翁 |
[14:04] | But then I watched it change. | 但后来我看到了变化 |
[14:06] | All of these companies that were utilizing your data | 所有这些利用你们数据的公司 |
[14:09] | began consolidating, becoming one thing, one entity. | 都开始合并 合为一体 一个实体 |
[14:13] | And then suddenly, data was no longer being used | 突然间 数据不再用于赚钱 |
[14:16] | just for money, but for power. | 而是用于争权 |
[14:22] | Elections were being influenced, economies were collapsed, | 操控选举 经济崩溃 |
[14:27] | tribes were pitted against one another. | 集团之间开始明争暗斗 |
[14:35] | This consolidation continued and continued and continued. | 这种合并一而再 再而三地发生 |
[14:39] | Do your research, and you will find | 你们自己查查 就会发现 |
[14:41] | the same group of very powerful people | 是同一群有权有势者 |
[14:43] | own and control everything. | 拥有并控制一切 |
[14:44] | None of this is by mistake. | 这些都不是阴差阳错导致的 |
[14:46] | Not your Netflix “Because You Watched,” | 网飞的”根据您看过的为您推荐”不是偶然 |
[14:49] | not your Amazon “Suggested Purchases,” | 亚马逊的”推荐购买清单”也不是偶然 |
[14:52] | not this game. | 这场游戏更不是 |
[14:53] | This is them. | 是他们在操控 |
[14:55] | I know it is. We just need to find them. | 我心里清楚 只是需要找到他们 |
[14:59] | We need to stop being unwitting participants | 我们不能再继续当糊涂的参与者 |
[15:01] | and become detectives. | 而是要成为发现真相的侦探 |
[15:03] | Detectives. Like “Law & Order: SVU.” | 侦探 就像《法律与秩序:特殊受害者》 |
[15:05] | Oh, my God. My nana loves that show. | 我天 我奶奶也喜欢那部剧 |
[15:07] | Oh, everyone loves that show. | 大家都喜欢 |
[15:09] | Excellent! We’re all on the same page. | 很好 你们都懂我意思了 |
[15:11] | These people, these kind of people, | 这些人 这样的人 |
[15:13] | these power-hungry sociopaths, they crave credit. | 这群渴望权欲的疯子 他们渴望名声 |
[15:19] | They will have left their mark somewhere. | 他们肯定会在某个地方留下自己的标志 |
[15:21] | They can’t help it. | 他们就是情不自禁 |
[15:26] | I know you think that I’m crazy, and perhaps that is not untrue, | 我知道你们觉得我疯了 或许我多少有点 |
[15:30] | but I’m also right. | 但我说的没错 |
[15:31] | So stand with me. | 请你们支持我 |
[15:35] | Help me solve this puzzle. Please. | 帮我解开这个谜团 拜托了 |
[15:37] | It is your duty. Say yes. | 这是你们的使命 说愿意 |
[15:42] | From what I know of your lives, you have nothing to lose. | 根据我对你们生活的了解来看 你们一无所有 |
[15:45] | Fredwynn, where are you taking us? | 弗雷德温 你要带我们去哪里 |
[15:47] | To someone that has the answers. | 去找一个有答案的人 |
[15:50] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[15:51] | Where exactly are… | 我们到底在 |
[15:59] | The letter from Octavio’s pocket. | 奥克塔维奥口袋里那封信 |
[16:02] | Yes, the one you stole. | 对 就是你偷的那封 |
[16:03] | I’m sorry. What is — What is going on? | 抱歉 这是要干什么 |
[16:04] | It’s a list of participants’ names. | 这是一张参与者的名单 |
[16:06] | Janice was on it. | 上面有珍妮丝 |
[16:08] | My guess is these were people | 我猜他们就是 |
[16:09] | that they had the demonstration prepared for. | 这场精心策划的宣讲会的观众 |
[16:12] | Octavio knew who to choose. | 奥克塔维奥知道要选谁 |
[16:14] | It wasn’t random. | 这不是偶然 |
[16:16] | The letterhead says “New Noology Network.” | 信头上写着”新精神学网络” |
[16:18] | It’s a shell company, no infrastructure. | 这是个空壳公司 没有实体 |
[16:21] | All leads were a dead end, | 所有线索都是死路一条 |
[16:23] | with the exception of this P.O. Box. | 除了这个邮政信箱 |
[16:27] | Because I’m me, I was able to trace that box to this address. | 因为我懂技术 我才能根据邮箱追踪到这个地址 |
[16:30] | We got them. | 我们找到了 |
[16:31] | – What? – “We got them”? | -什么 -“我们找到了” |
[16:33] | No, Fredwynn. Wait a minute. | 等一下 弗雷德温 |
[16:34] | We — You can’t just barge into someone’s home. | 我们… 你不能就这么闯进别人的家里 |
[16:36] | There — There are rules. | 这违法了 |
[16:38] | Moats to be swum across, castle walls to be breached. | 墨守成规没有前途 规则就是用来打破的 |
[16:43] | – No. – No, no, no, no, no. | -不是的 -别这么做 |
[16:51] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[16:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:55] | Gesundheit. | 祝你健康 |
[16:56] | Thank you. When I get nervous, I sneeze. | 谢谢 我一紧张就会打喷嚏 |
[17:04] | Alright, um, I think we should just back away now… | 好吧 我们现在应该撤了 |
[17:06] | – No. – because this feels very out of game. | -不要 -这样太出格了 |
[17:08] | No, no. No, no. This is out of game. It is. | 不 确实有点出格 没错 |
[17:11] | And that is exactly why we need to stay. | 但正因如此 我们才要继续 |
[17:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:15] | I feel — Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 我… |
[17:19] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[17:25] | Hello. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么事吗 |
[17:27] | Ma’am, I’m gonna get straight to the point. | 女士 我就直说了 |
[17:30] | We know. | 我们知道了 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[17:32] | Oh, no, we’re sorry. | 不 我们才应该抱歉 |
[17:33] | Obviously, we’ve got the wrong address. | 我们肯定是搞错地址了 |
[17:34] | – Yeah, I think it’s that. – Sorry. I think it’s the one… | -对 -应该是那家 |
[17:35] | You know Octavio or whoever he really is. | 你知道奥克塔维奥到底是谁 |
[17:41] | You know him. I’ve seen you talk to him. | 你认识他 我见到你跟他说话了 |
[17:43] | My practice is a little off, | 我最近有点疏于练习 |
[17:45] | so I wasn’t able to read your lips this time, | 所以我当时没能读出你的唇语 |
[17:47] | but I saw you give him this. | 但我看见你把这个交给了他 |
[17:52] | Now, everything will go smoothly | 只要你告诉我们事实 |
[17:54] | if you just tell us the truth. | 后面就不会有那么多麻烦了 |
[17:56] | I’m sorry, are you threatening me? | 不好意思 你在威胁我吗 |
[17:58] | – Absolutely not. No. – We — We wouldn’t do that. | -绝对不是 -我们不会这么做 |
[18:00] | Don’t look into my home. | 别往我家里看 |
[18:01] | You have really crossed the line. | 你们真的有点过分了 |
[18:02] | – Who do you work for? – My child is inside. | -你为谁工作 -我孩子还在里面 |
[18:04] | – Well, what — what is your name? – He’s a stranger. | -那你叫什么名字 -他就是个路人 |
[18:05] | Do not come back here, or I will call the police. | 不许回来 否则我就报警 |
[18:07] | – Do you understand me? – What is your name? | -听懂了吗 -你叫什么 |
[18:11] | Look! Look! | 看啊 你们快看啊 |
[18:15] | You didn’t see, but she gave me a signal. | 你们没看见 但她给了我个信号 |
[18:17] | – While you were dragging me away. – Yeah. | -就在你们拖我走的时候 -是啊 |
[18:19] | She put her finger to her lips and she smiled like, | 她做了个”嘘”的手势 然后就笑了 |
[18:21] | “Shh, Fredwynn. You’re right. | 就像在说”弗雷德温 你是对的 |
[18:24] | Shh. You’re always right, Fredwynn.” | 你一直是对的 弗雷德温” |
[18:26] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[18:27] | Do you have any idea what would have happened | 你有没有想过 如果她真的报警 |
[18:28] | if she called the cops on us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[18:29] | You can’t just show up at some random person’s door. | 你不能随便出现在别人家门口 |
[18:33] | Please! I beg of you, don’t be so easily dissuaded. | 拜托 你们别这么容易就放弃了 |
[18:36] | We are on the right track. I can feel it. | 我们的方向没错 我能感觉到 |
[18:39] | They will be watching us now, | 他们正看着我们呢 |
[18:41] | so we have to move quickly. | 我们得抓紧时间了 |
[18:43] | No. No, we have to slow down. This is crazy. | 不 我们得缓一缓 这太离谱了 |
[18:45] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[18:51] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:54] | I feel excited but in, like, a negative way. | 我很兴奋 但感觉不太好 |
[18:57] | And I think that maybe we should take a beat | 我们或许应该花点时间 |
[18:59] | and think about what we’re doing. | 想想我们到底要做什么 |
[19:03] | Yeah, I’m with Peter on this one. | 这次我赞成彼得 |
[19:05] | I liked the magical realism stuff much more | 比起这种自作聪明的数据挖掘 |
[19:06] | than the “Illuminati data-mining my information” Stuff. | 我更喜欢魔幻现实主义的东西 |
[19:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:15] | Alright, fine. | 行 |
[19:19] | I’d like everyone to feel enthused about what we’re doing, | 我希望大家都能对我们的行动充满热情 |
[19:21] | so, yeah, let’s take a beat. | 那就稍微花点时间 |
[19:25] | Yeah, let’s wait for our next instruction, | 等待下一个指示 |
[19:27] | and we’ll get back on game. | 然后回到游戏中去 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. – I’d like that. | -对 -没问题 |
[19:29] | – Alright. – Good. Okay. | -好 -很好 |
[19:32] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[19:34] | I was confused. | 我当时很困惑 |
[19:35] | I thought there was more, but there — there isn’t. | 我以为还有更多线索 但其实没有 |
[19:38] | So thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:41] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:43] | Fine. Okay, good. | 没关系 好了 |
[19:45] | Alright, well, I’m out. | 好吧 那我走了 |
[19:46] | – Yeah. – I’m gonna go, too. | -好的 -我也回去了 |
[19:48] | – Good night. – I’ll see you. Good night. | -晚安 -到时候见 晚安 |
[19:49] | – Good night. – Good night, guys. | -晚安 -晚安 朋友们 |
[19:49] | – Thank you, Fredwynn. – Yeah, see you later. | -谢谢你 弗雷德温 -好 再见 |
[19:52] | Good night, Fred. | 晚安 弗雷德 |
[19:53] | Why do they want to stop now? | 为什么他们现在就想收手了呢 |
[19:56] | This is a big breakthrough! | 这可是重大突破 |
[20:00] | I wish they would just trust me. | 我只希望他们能相信我 |
[20:02] | They don’t want to cross the finish line. | 他们不想抵达终点线 |
[20:04] | They can’t. | 他们做不到 |
[20:05] | Fredwynn, listen. | 弗雷德温 听着 |
[20:07] | You had this all planned out in your head. | 你在脑海中已经计划好了 |
[20:09] | We were gonna come here, | 我们会来到这里 |
[20:10] | you were gonna bang on that woman’s door, | 你会敲响那个女人的房门 |
[20:12] | and you never bothered to include us in any of it. | 但你从来没有把我们考虑进你的设想中 |
[20:14] | Because I didn’t think you would come. | 因为我根本没想到你们会愿意来 |
[20:16] | But don’t you think you should have given us the choice? | 但你不觉得应该让我们选择吗 |
[20:18] | No. I should have just come alone. | 不 我当初就应该自己一个人来 |
[20:20] | Oh, Fredwynn, listen to me. | 弗雷德温 听我说 |
[20:23] | Sometimes, it’s more important to slow down | 有时候 缓一缓 放慢脚步 |
[20:25] | and let people catch up. | 让他人跟上你的节奏 |
[20:27] | More important than crossing the finish line first | 比自己一个人孤零零冲过终点线 |
[20:30] | and being all alone. | 更加重要 |
[20:32] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[20:33] | I understand it conceptually, not viscerally. | 我可以理解 但我并不认同 |
[20:37] | Look, I need to go home. And you need to take a breather. | 听着 我要回家了 你也需要缓一缓 |
[20:40] | I don’t need to take a breather. | 我并不需要缓一缓 |
[20:42] | We missed something. | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[20:44] | Maybe at the theater — | 或许是在剧院的时候 |
[20:45] | This is a game! | 这是个游戏 |
[20:48] | It’s a game. It’s a game. | 是个游戏 只是一个游戏 |
[20:49] | Fredwynn, go home and don’t think about it any more tonight, | 弗雷德温 回家吧 今晚不要再纠结这件事了 |
[20:54] | not one moment. | 一刻都不要去想 |
[20:55] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[20:56] | I’m listening, Janice. | 我在听 珍妮丝 |
[20:57] | Get some sleep. | 睡一觉吧 |
[21:00] | Okay, so, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[21:04] | I don’t know. | 真搞不懂 |
[21:06] | What the heck? | 他到底怎么回事 |
[21:46] | Dear God, heavenly ball of fire, | 上帝 神圣的火球 |
[21:48] | great deity who governs all things great and so super small, | 统治万物的伟大神明 |
[21:52] | please hear my prayer. | 请聆听我的祷告 |
[21:58] | It’s happening again. | 又开始了 |
[22:00] | I haven’t slept in two days. | 我已经两天没合眼了 |
[22:03] | My mind keeps racing with information. | 我的大脑一直在和信息赛跑 |
[22:06] | I need your help. | 我需要您的帮助 |
[22:09] | Help me to expose these hucksters. | 帮我揭开那些宣传者的秘密吧 |
[22:13] | And maybe give me one night of effective sleep. | 或许再赐我一晚良好的睡眠 |
[22:16] | That would be very appreciated. | 我会很感激的 |
[22:20] | Your boy, F to the Red to the Wynn. | 您的孩子 弗雷德温 |
[22:27] | Oh, also, can you help me | 还有 您能帮助我 |
[22:30] | to understand my teammates a little better? | 更好地了解我的同伴吗 |
[22:32] | That would be helpful to me. | 那就真的帮了大忙了 |
[22:36] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 拜拜 |
[22:44] | To hell with sleep. | 睡个头 |
[22:46] | If I’m crazy, I’m crazy. | 如果我疯了 那就疯了吧 |
[22:48] | But they have to be stopped, | 但是必须阻止他们 |
[22:49] | and it has to be me, or this never ends. | 必须由我来阻止 否则就没完了 |
[23:31] | Okay, Fredwynn, where do we go from here? | 好了 弗雷德温 从哪儿开始呢 |
[23:35] | We start at the beginning. | 那就从头开始 |
[23:51] | What did you miss, Fredwynn? | 你漏了什么 弗雷德温 |
[23:55] | What did you miss? | 你遗漏了什么 |
[24:08] | Relax your mind. | 放松你的大脑 |
[24:12] | Remember. It’s yesterday. | 回忆一下 这是昨天的事 |
[24:16] | Enter the palace. | 进入记忆殿堂 |
[24:20] | Release your mind. | 放松大脑 |
[24:24] | Enter the palace. | 进入记忆殿堂 |
[24:36] | Good. Good, Fredwynn. | 很好 很好 弗雷德温 |
[24:41] | Now, what did you miss? | 你遗漏了什么 |
[24:48] | What did you miss? | 你遗漏了什么 |
[25:06] | Not here. | 不是这儿 |
[25:48] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[25:50] | Couldn’t help yourself, could you? | 你就是忍不住 对吧 |
[25:53] | You want to be found, don’t you? | 你就是想被人找到 对吧 |
[25:59] | Come on. No! | 不是吧 |
[26:04] | Come on, Fredwynn! | 加把劲 弗雷德温 |
[26:06] | Fredwynn, remember. | 弗雷德温 快想起来 |
[26:11] | You weren’t paying attention. | 你没注意到 |
[26:13] | Too damn focused on the prompt book. | 光顾着看台词本了 |
[26:16] | It was right there in front of you… | 当时就在你面前 |
[26:20] | for everyone to see. | 在所有人面前 |
[26:27] | Especially… | 特别是 |
[26:33] | Janice. | 珍妮丝 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:55] | – Janice, please, don’t close the door. – Fredwynn. | -珍妮丝 请不要关门 -弗雷德温 |
[26:57] | – Fredwynn, what’s going on? – I know. Look. | -弗雷德温 怎么了 -我知道 你看 |
[26:59] | I know I can be a lot. | 我知道自己很难缠 |
[27:01] | – But I’m trying to adjust my speed so we can walk… – Shhh. | -但我在调整节奏 让我们可以… -安静 |
[27:04] | so we can walk at the same pace. | 让我们可以在同一节奏下交流 |
[27:06] | Fredwynn, I-it’s late. I’m tired. | 弗雷德温 现在很晚了 我累了 |
[27:08] | This is just not right. You’ve got to go home. | 这样不合适 你应该回家 |
[27:11] | I know. I know I messed up. | 我知道 我搞砸了 |
[27:13] | But I did “hear you,” as they say. | 但我确实”聆听了你的话” 就像他们说的 |
[27:15] | But I’m trying. | 但是我尽力了 |
[27:16] | I really am trying. | 我真的尽力了 |
[27:21] | I’m doing it again, aren’t I? | 我又开始了 对吧 |
[27:29] | I’m sorry to invade your personal space. | 很抱歉我侵犯了你的私人空间 |
[27:31] | Janice, you’re a great teammate. | 珍妮丝 你是很好的同伴 |
[27:34] | Thank you for playing with me. I won’t bother you again. | 感谢你陪我玩这个游戏 我不会再打扰你了 |
[27:40] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[27:43] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[27:55] | Um, Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[27:57] | Fredwynn. | 弗雷德温 |
[28:00] | Um, Lev, sweetie? | 列弗 亲爱的 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[28:03] | but I want you to meet Fredwynn, | 但我想介绍你认识弗雷德温 |
[28:06] | one of my teammates I was telling you about. | 我跟你说过的其中一个同伴 |
[28:12] | Fredwynn, this is my husband, Lev. | 弗雷德温 这是我的丈夫 列弗 |
[28:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:23] | May I ask why you’re keeping this a secret from everyone? | 我可以知道你为什么要保密吗 |
[28:27] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:30] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[28:31] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[28:34] | A stroke. L-Late last year. | 中风 去年年底 |
[28:42] | We — We have a-a wonderful nurse, Meredith, | 我们有一个非常好的护工 梅瑞狄斯 |
[28:45] | who helps out during the day, five days a week, | 负责白天照顾他 一周五天 |
[28:48] | but I really like taking care of him myself. | 但是我很喜欢亲自照顾他 |
[28:57] | Every day is different. | 每一天都是不同的 |
[28:59] | He smiled once. I swear he did. | 有一次他笑了 我发誓 |
[29:01] | And he squeezes my hand | 时不时地 |
[29:05] | every now and then. | 他会捏我的手 |
[29:07] | One day, I w– I was sitting in the chair reading, | 有一天 我正坐在椅子上看书 |
[29:09] | and I looked up, and his eyes were wide open. | 我抬起头看到他睁着眼睛 |
[29:11] | He was staring at me. | 他在看着我 |
[29:15] | I don’t want to miss any of that. | 我不想再错过任何一个瞬间 |
[29:21] | My mother wasn’t so good at taking care of us. | 我的母亲没有很好地照顾我们 |
[29:24] | She always plied my brother and I | 她总是给我和我弟弟 |
[29:25] | with food high in sugar, salt, and animal products. | 吃高糖高盐的食物和肉制品 |
[29:33] | He’s now grossly overweight. | 他现在严重超重 |
[29:36] | I only turned out fine because I’m extremely disciplined. | 我的身体很健康 是因为我对自己非常严格 |
[29:43] | Well, taking care of someone is never an easy thing. | 照顾别人从来就不容易 |
[29:47] | And believe me, this is the last thing on earth | 相信我 列弗最不希望的 |
[29:48] | that Lev ever would have wanted his wife to become. | 就是他妻子变成这个样子 |
[29:55] | Our son, Ben, he — he lives in Albuquerque with his family. | 我们的儿子 本 他和家人住在阿尔布开克 |
[30:00] | He’s a lawyer. | 他是个律师 |
[30:02] | Just like his dad. | 和他父亲一样 |
[30:06] | H-He’s always telling me about these great places | 他总是跟我说 有哪些很好的疗养院 |
[30:08] | that would take such good care of him, but… | 可以很好地照顾他 但是 |
[30:17] | But I c– I can’t. | 但是我不能 |
[30:21] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能离开他 |
[30:26] | Will he get better? | 他会好起来吗 |
[30:38] | You’re lucky to have found each other. | 能遇见彼此 你们很幸运 |
[30:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:46] | Yes, we are. | 是的 我们很幸运 |
[30:52] | Would you like a cup of tea? | 你想喝杯茶吗 |
[30:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:56] | Yes. | 没事 |
[30:59] | There you go. | 给你 |
[31:00] | The longest heterosexual relationship I’ve ever been in | 我最长的一段异性恋关系 |
[31:03] | was three weeks. | 维持了三个星期 |
[31:05] | Three weeks? | 三个星期 |
[31:07] | It wasn’t really a three-week relationship. | 甚至都不算正经的恋爱关系 |
[31:08] | Just a few texts, a few dates, | 只是互发短信 还有一些约会 |
[31:13] | a lot of, lot of texts, though. | 不过我们发了很多短信 |
[31:15] | I’m not good at letting things go. | 我不是很擅长放手 |
[31:22] | I think she just liked me for my porcelain car. | 我觉得她只是看上了我的瓷质车 |
[31:30] | three weeks or 50 years, heartbreak is heartbreak. | 无论过去多久 心碎了就是碎了 |
[31:40] | When you were onstage with Octavio… | 你和奥克塔维奥在台上的时候 |
[31:41] | – Oh, no. – I think he showed you how to find them. | -别提了 -我觉得他告诉了你怎么找到他们 |
[31:44] | Oh, no. I don’t — I don’t want to talk about being onstage. | 不 我不想 我不想提台上的事情 |
[31:47] | I don’t want to talk about that, Fred– Let’s talk about you. | 弗雷德 我不想谈那个 我们说说你吧 |
[31:49] | What was it like in that trunk? Oh, I bet it was hot in there. | 在后备箱感觉怎么样 我敢说肯定很热吧 |
[31:51] | I know we had a moment of emotional honesty, | 我知道我们都流露过真情 |
[31:53] | and I want you to know that I do acknowledge that, | 我想让你知道 我承认这一点 |
[31:55] | but this is important. | 但是这件事很重要 |
[31:57] | I know it’s hard to explain, but I need you to trust me. | 我知道这很难解释 但是我需要你相信我 |
[32:05] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:08] | Take in these photos from your wedding. | 把你婚礼上的照片记下来 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:13] | – See ’em? – Yeah. | -看清了吗 -嗯 |
[32:17] | – You got ’em? – Yeah. | -记住了吗 -嗯 |
[32:21] | – Yep. – You got ’em? | -好了 -你记住了吗 |
[32:22] | – It’s important you got ’em. – Okay, I do. | -记清楚这些照片很重要 -好 记住了 |
[32:23] | – It’s a lot of ’em. – Yeah, yeah. Got ’em. | -照片挺多的 -好的 记住了 |
[32:26] | Okay, so I read this book called “Moonwalking With Einstein.” | 我读过一本书 叫《与爱因斯坦月球漫步》 |
[32:29] | And basically, what we’re gonna do is enter | 简而言之 我们接下来要做的就是进入 |
[32:31] | what we call our memory palace. | 一个我们称之为记忆殿堂的地方 |
[32:33] | You have one in your head. You just don’t know it yet. | 就在你的脑海里 只是你现在还不知道 |
[32:36] | I have no palace in my head. | 我脑袋里没有殿堂 |
[32:37] | You do have a palace in your head. | 你脑袋里的确有座殿堂 |
[32:38] | I’ve spent hours on the Internet researching this. | 我花了好几个小时上网研究这个 |
[32:41] | You do. So, please, just try it. | 你的确有 拜托 尝试一下 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[32:50] | And listen to my voice. | 然后听我的声音 |
[32:51] | Alright. | 好的 |
[32:58] | Calm. | 平静 |
[33:05] | Calm. | 平静 |
[33:10] | Stop laughing. | 别笑了 |
[33:11] | I’m not laughing. | 我没有笑 |
[33:20] | Release your mind | 思想放松 |
[33:23] | and enter | 然后进入 |
[33:26] | the palace. | 记忆殿堂 |
[33:32] | You didn’t enter the palace. | 你没有进入殿堂 |
[33:33] | I have no palace in my head. | 我脑袋里根本没有殿堂 |
[33:35] | Yes, you do. Please, just try it. | 不 你有 拜托 再试一次 |
[33:37] | – Okay. – Please. Listen to my voice. | -好吧 -拜托 听我的声音 |
[33:38] | Alright. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[33:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:42] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:47] | Release your mind. | 思想放松 |
[33:51] | Enter the palace. | 进入记忆殿堂 |
[34:00] | Alright, there’s nothing. | 这里什么都没有 |
[34:02] | Now what do I do? | 现在我要干什么 |
[34:03] | This is a memory palace. | 这是一所记忆殿堂 |
[34:06] | Yours is empty because you never bothered | 这里什么都没有 是因为你从来没想过 |
[34:07] | to arrange your thoughts | 去妥善地安置你的记忆 |
[34:09] | in a way that you could easily retrieve them. | 好让你能够轻松地去恢复你的记忆 |
[34:12] | Those memories are all there. | 所有的记忆都在这里 |
[34:15] | Anything you’ve ever experienced, | 你经历过的所有事情 |
[34:17] | anything you’ve ever seen, it’s all inside you. | 还有你见过的一切 都在你的脑海中 |
[34:20] | You just have to pull it out. | 你只需要释放出来就行了 |
[34:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:24] | Now, we’re in the ballroom at your wedding. | 现在我们在你婚礼的舞厅 |
[34:30] | Octavio has just sent you there. | 奥克塔维奥刚刚把你送到那里 |
[34:44] | I think I’m doing it. | 我觉得我看到了 |
[34:49] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[34:51] | I need you to take a moment. | 我需要你再多花点时间 |
[34:53] | Look around. | 四处看看 |
[34:55] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[34:59] | Oh, there’s Lev. I see my guy. | 那是列弗 我看到我丈夫了 |
[35:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:04] | Now I want you to find a table stacked with gifts. | 现在我想要你找到堆满礼物的桌子 |
[35:08] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[35:11] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[35:13] | Yes, I remember. | 嗯 我记得 |
[35:14] | Good. Pay very close attention now. | 很好 现在集中你的注意力 |
[35:19] | Do you notice anything odd? | 你有没有注意到奇怪的东西 |
[35:23] | One of the tags, it’s glowing. | 有一个标签在发光 |
[35:26] | I didn’t see that before. | 我之前没有看到过 |
[35:28] | Yes, you did, or you wouldn’t see it now. | 不 你当时看到了 否则你现在就不会看到 |
[35:30] | You just weren’t focusing. | 你只是没注意 |
[35:32] | It’s all in your mind. | 一切都在你的脑海里 |
[35:33] | That tag, Janice, is our answer. | 珍妮丝 那个标签就是答案 |
[35:38] | I need you to dig it out for me. | 我需要你帮我挖掘出来 |
[35:41] | Fredwynn, I-I don’t know how. | 弗雷德温 我不知道该怎么做 |
[35:43] | Yeah, it’s okay, Janice. | 没关系 珍妮丝 |
[35:45] | Just tell me what the tag says. | 告诉我标签上写着什么 |
[35:54] | I-I can’t. | 我看不清 |
[35:55] | I’m — I’m just not good at this. | 我真的不擅长这个 |
[35:57] | You are. You just don’t know it yet. | 你可以的 只是你还不知道 |
[36:00] | Try. | 再试试 |
[36:03] | Fredwynn, maybe you should get Peter or Simone to help you. | 弗雷德温 也许你该找彼得或者西蒙妮来帮你 |
[36:06] | No, it has to be you, Janice. | 不 必须是你 珍妮丝 |
[36:15] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[36:16] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[36:19] | I came here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[36:20] | I thought you were embarrassed by me. | 我还以为你觉得我很丢人 |
[36:22] | Well, I am. | 没错 |
[36:24] | But I’m still here. | 但我还是来了 |
[36:27] | And frankly, I’m sick of you not listening to me. | 说实话 我受够你从来不听我说话了 |
[36:30] | Alright, fine. I’m listening. | 好吧 我在听 |
[36:32] | Great. | 太好了 |
[36:34] | May I? | 我来吧 |
[36:35] | Please. | 请 |
[36:40] | I can read it, but it doesn’t make any sense. | 我能看清 但这完全没有意义 |
[36:44] | – She can read it, but it doesn’t make any sense. – She? | -她能看清 但这完全没有意义 -她 |
[36:47] | I can read it, but it doesn’t make any sense. | 我能看清 但这完全没有意义 |
[36:50] | What does it say? | 上面写着什么 |
[36:51] | It’s just pictures. | 只有一些画 |
[36:53] | No words, just pictures. | 没有文字 只有图案 |
[36:56] | It’s a puzzle. | 是一个谜语 |
[36:58] | Describe it to me. | 描述一下 |
[37:02] | There’s a gift tag with flowers in the corners. | 礼品卡的四角有花朵 |
[37:05] | There’s a gift tag with flowers in the corners. | 礼品卡的四角有花朵 |
[37:08] | One in each corner? | 每个角一朵花吗 |
[37:09] | No, no. Different numbers. | 不 不 数目不一样 |
[37:11] | No, no. Different numbers. | 不 不 数目不一样 |
[37:13] | – There’s three flowers. – There’s three flowers. | -有一个角是三朵 -有一个角是三朵 |
[37:14] | – Then there’s one. – Then there’s one. | -有一个是一朵 -有一个是一朵 |
[37:16] | – Then two. – Then two. | -然后是两朵 -然后是两朵 |
[37:17] | – Then five. – Then five. | -再是五朵 -再是五朵 |
[37:21] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[37:23] | Well, where the name should be, | 在原本应该写名字的地方 |
[37:25] | there’s, like, weather stuff. | 画了一些天气的标志 |
[37:27] | Where the name should be, there’s, like, weather stuff. | 在原本应该写名字的地方 画了天气标志 |
[37:32] | Explain. | 描述一下 |
[37:34] | – There’s a sun. – There’s a sun. | -有一个太阳 -有一个太阳 |
[37:36] | – A snowflake. – A snowflake. | -一片雪花 -一片雪花 |
[37:40] | Is there a raindrop? | 有雨滴吗 |
[37:42] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[37:43] | – It’s a leaf. – A leaf. | -是一片树叶 -树叶 |
[37:48] | Open your eyes, Janice. | 睁开你的眼睛 珍妮丝 |
[37:50] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[37:53] | I did? | 我成功了 |
[37:55] | What? It makes no sense. | 什么意思 那完全没有意义啊 |
[37:56] | It’s an address. | 那是一个地址 |
[37:58] | An address? | 一个地址 |
[37:59] | 3125 Spring Street. | 泉街3125号 |
[38:07] | The powers of the palace. | 记忆殿堂的力量 |
[38:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:21] | I got a message from Commander 14 with an address. | 我收到了14号指挥官发来的地址信息 |
[38:25] | The game’s back on. | 游戏重新开始了 |
[38:27] | He — He wants me to gather up all my teammates, | 他…他要我集合我的队友 |
[38:29] | so I-I went to Fredwynn’s first because I know him best, | 于是我就先去找了弗雷德温 因为我最了解他 |
[38:32] | and I gathered him up, and then we came here. | 我召集了他 然后我们就来到了这里 |
[38:34] | I didn’t know your address, but he did. | 我不知道你的地址 但是他知道 |
[38:35] | And here we are gathering you up. | 现在我们来召集你了 |
[38:38] | The message is an address in Fishtown. | 信息是鱼镇的一个地址 |
[38:40] | I was as surprised as you are | 当珍妮丝念叨着线索什么的 |
[38:41] | to have Janice wake me out of my sound sleep | 把我从沉睡中叫醒时 |
[38:43] | speaking of clues and such, | 我和你一样惊讶 |
[38:45] | but she’s our teammate, so I think we should believe her. | 但她是我们的同伴 所以我觉得我们应该相信她 |
[38:48] | Believing our teammates is the right thing to do. | 相信我们的同伴才是正确的选择 |
[38:54] | Are you being held hostage? | 你们是被绑架了吗 |
[38:56] | – Alright. – You can tell me | -好吧 -你可以告诉我 |
[38:57] | – if you’re being held hostage, Janice. – Okay, alright. Look. | -你们是不是被绑架了 珍妮丝 -好的 听着 |
[39:00] | I know this all sounds crazy, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[39:02] | but I honestly think he’s onto something this time. | 但我真心觉得他这次有所发现 |
[39:05] | There was a clue in my memory palace. | 我的记忆殿堂里有一条线索 |
[39:08] | Oh, boy. That sounds so strange coming out of my mouth. | 天 这话从我嘴里说出来听上去好怪 |
[39:11] | It was in the demonstration. | 是宣讲会上的回忆 |
[39:13] | I think we were meant to find this one. | 我觉得我们肯定能找到这个地方 |
[39:18] | Are you planning on angrily confronting | 你打算怒气冲冲地 |
[39:19] | whoever lives at this address, too? | 去找住在这个地址的人对质吗 |
[39:21] | Not unless they confront us first | 除非他们先用 |
[39:23] | with hostile animals or weapons of some kind. | 动物或者武器之类的来对付我们 |
[39:25] | Well, what he means is, | 他的意思是 |
[39:27] | – if perchance they might ha– – No, what — what I mean is | -如果他们碰巧有… -不 我的意思是 |
[39:29] | that I’m protective and quick, | 我像雌性猎豹一样 |
[39:31] | like a female cheetah. | 保护欲强烈 身手敏捷 |
[39:36] | Good night, Janice. | 晚安 珍妮丝 |
[39:36] | Uh, Simone, no. | 西蒙妮 不 |
[39:38] | Listen, now. | 听着 |
[39:41] | I think you and I have something in common. | 我觉得你和我之间有共同点 |
[39:45] | This game is the most fun I’ve had in a long time, | 这场游戏是我这么久以来最有趣的体验 |
[39:47] | and I need it. | 我需要它 |
[39:49] | Yes, yes, Fredwynn can be a bit of a loose cannon. | 没错 弗雷德温有时会我行我素 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry, but it’s — but it’s true. | 抱歉 但这是事实 |
[39:54] | But I don’t care. | 但我不管 |
[39:56] | We’re going to this address. | 我们要去这个地方 |
[39:58] | I’m not asking you to come with us. | 我不是要求你跟我们一起去 |
[40:02] | I’m inviting you to come with us, so what do you think? | 我是邀请你跟我们去 你说怎么样 |
[40:18] | Oh, my gosh. Hey. | 我的天 |
[40:19] | Hey. Wow. Hi. | 你们好 |
[40:21] | Uh, sorry to bother you so late. | 抱歉这么晚来打扰你 |
[40:24] | I mean, it’s not late, | 也不算晚 |
[40:26] | but something tells me it’s late for you. | 但我觉得对你来说算晚 |
[40:29] | Yeah, I mean, it’s — it’s moderately late, yeah. | 没错 是有些晚了 |
[40:33] | Could you open the door a little bit more? | 你能把门再打开点吗 |
[40:35] | It’s kind of hard to talk to you when I can’t see your mouth. | 看不到你的嘴 我很难跟你说话 |
[40:38] | Oh, sorry, of course. | 当然 抱歉 |
[40:40] | There we go. What’s up? | 好了 什么事 |
[40:43] | Great. | 好 |
[40:43] | So, Janice found a clue, | 珍妮丝找到了一条线索 |
[40:46] | and we are supposed to go to an address in Fishtown. | 我们要去鱼镇的一个地址 |
[40:50] | – Okay. – And it’s not like the weird Fredwynn ambush thing. | -好的 -不是像之前弗雷德温搞潜伏那样 |
[40:54] | It’s, like, totally part of the game this time. | 这次绝对是游戏的一部分 |
[40:57] | So we haven’t — we haven’t been kicked out? | 所以我们还没被淘汰吗 |
[40:59] | Apparently not. | 显然没有 |
[41:02] | I don’t know. Last time was really, like… | 我说不好 上次真的… |
[41:07] | Petri dish. | 彼得大帅哥 |
[41:08] | We’re all standing here, | 我们都站在这儿 |
[41:11] | so could you just get dressed? | 你能去穿衣吗 |
[41:15] | Like, dressed up? | 要穿正装吗 |
[41:17] | No, like clothes. | 不 普通衣服就行 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:24] | Hey, I just want to say sorry I didn’t let you guys into my place. | 抱歉 我没让你们进门 |
[41:27] | It’s not really designed for guests. | 我家不太适合接待客人 |
[41:29] | – What is it designed for? – Residents. | -那适合干什么 -住人 |
[41:31] | – Here we are. – 3125 Spring Street. | -到了 -泉街3125号 |
[41:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:36] | It looks empty. | 里面看上去是空的 |
[41:37] | Yeah, or everybody’s sleeping. | 或者是大家都睡了 |
[41:39] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能探明了 |
[41:41] | Easy, tiger. | 淡定 老虎 |
[41:42] | Cheetah. | 是猎豹 |
[41:48] | When is the last time you slept, dude? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[41:50] | Oh, uh, I only get short bursts of sleep. | 我就眯了下眼睛 |
[41:53] | 15, 30 minutes max. | 最多15 30分钟 |
[41:56] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[42:01] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[42:06] | – Watch your step. – Don’t tell me what to do. | -小心脚下 -别指挥我 |
[42:08] | – Fredwynn. – What? | -弗雷德温 -怎么了 |
[42:18] | Guys… | 各位 |
[42:20] | it’s her. | 是她 |
[42:23] | So, you were just gonna let me fall in the hole? | 你就打算让我掉到洞里去吗 |
[42:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:27] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[42:28] | Guys… | 各位 |
[42:35] | Clara? | 克拉拉 |