时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[00:28] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[00:38] | You’re disgusting. | 你真恶心 |
[00:41] | Pull it together. | 振作一点 |
[00:44] | You don’t even care. | 你根本不在乎 |
[00:45] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[00:52] | This is fun. | 这很有趣 |
[00:54] | You deserve to have fun. | 你应该享受一下乐趣 |
[01:36] | Black…trans… | 黑人 变性人的 |
[01:38] | lives…matter! | 生命 也很重要 |
[01:42] | Protect trans women! | 保护变性女人 |
[01:46] | We have the right to resist. | 我们有权利拒绝 |
[02:03] | So much love | 她的面前 |
[02:04] | staring her right in the face, | 突然出现了这么多关爱 |
[02:07] | and yet she turns | 然而她却转过身 |
[02:08] | and runs away. | 飞速跑开 |
[02:11] | This is Simone. | 这是西蒙妮 |
[02:13] | Think of Simone as you. | 把西蒙妮想象成你们自己 |
[02:17] | Simone is you | 如果你们每天醒来 |
[02:18] | if you woke up every morning believing today | 都相信今天你们终于能得到幸福 |
[02:21] | would be the day you could finally be happy, | 却并没有意识到 |
[02:24] | not realizing that you | 阻挡幸福的唯一障碍 |
[02:26] | were the only obstacle standing in your way. | 正是你们自身 那西蒙妮就是你们 |
[02:29] | Simone is you if you never truly felt | 如果你们一直觉得自己难以融入他人 |
[02:32] | a part of anything. | 那西蒙妮就是你们 |
[02:36] | Simone is you if, your whole life, | 如果你们这辈子都觉得 |
[02:38] | you felt like you’d been invited by mistake. | 自己在被他人误解 那西蒙妮就是你们 |
[02:43] | Simone is you if you finally worked up the courage | 如果你们终于鼓足勇气 |
[02:46] | to do the one thing you knew | 去做那唯一一件 |
[02:47] | was going to make everything different, | 你知道会改变一切的事 |
[02:50] | the thing that would at last fill the hole | 那件最终会填补 |
[02:52] | that had been silently growing within, | 内心深处无声扩大的空虚的事 |
[02:55] | only to find something terrifying | 却发现自己要面对的是另一个噩梦 |
[02:57] | waiting on the other side. | 痛苦仍未改变 |
[03:00] | You still felt exactly the same. | 那西蒙妮就是你们 |
[03:03] | Simone is you if you were beginning to wonder | 如果你们开始思考 |
[03:05] | if maybe, just maybe, | 或许 只是或许 |
[03:08] | you’re always going to feel… | 你们注定无法摆脱孤独感 |
[03:11] | alone. | 那西蒙妮就是你们 |
[04:13] | Does it really have to say | 画家介绍上就非得写 |
[04:15] | “Woman impressionist”? | “印象派女画家吗” |
[04:17] | I’ve never heard them say “Rodin, male sculptor.” | 我从没听过他们说 “罗丹 男雕塑家” |
[04:21] | Have you? | 你听过吗 |
[04:22] | I think they were trying to highlight… | 我觉得他们是想突出 |
[04:24] | I don’t need you transplaining to me. | 我不需要你来跟我解释 |
[04:27] | “Berthe Morisot, Impressionist” | “贝尔特·莫里索 印象派画家” |
[04:30] | would have been just fine. | 就可以了 |
[04:31] | Put me on a wall next to Renoir, | 把我挂在雷诺阿边上 |
[04:33] | and let history decide. | 让历史来决定 |
[04:35] | Son of a bitch stole all my moves. | 这混蛋的风格全是剽窃我的 |
[04:37] | That’s not exactly true, but — | 其实不是那样的 不过 |
[04:39] | What do you know about it? | 你懂什么 |
[04:42] | I have an art degree. | 我有艺术学位 |
[04:43] | “I have an art degree.” | “我有艺术学位” |
[04:44] | Easy, Berthe. | 别激动 贝尔特 |
[04:49] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[04:50] | Hit me. | 问吧 |
[04:51] | In all your paintings, you’re alone. | 在你所有的画中 你都是一个人 |
[04:54] | But are you, like… | 但你会不会 |
[04:56] | lonely? | 感到孤独 |
[04:59] | Or are you comfortable | 还是说你觉得很自在 |
[05:01] | knowing that you’re this boundary-busting woman, | 因为你知道自己是个打破界限 |
[05:04] | making her way in a man’s world? | 跻身男性世界的女人 |
[05:06] | Are you hoping I co-sign your whole solitude thing? | 你是希望我认同你那个孤独的观念吗 |
[05:10] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[05:11] | I am not lonely. | 我并不孤独 |
[05:12] | I am married to Manet. | 我和马奈结婚了 |
[05:14] | I painted our whole family. They’re in the next room. | 我画了全家人 就在隔壁展厅 |
[05:16] | You work here. You know that. | 你在这里工作 你很清楚 |
[05:18] | Look, I’m art. | 听好 我是艺术 |
[05:21] | I will be… whatever you want me to be, | 你想怎么解读都可以 |
[05:24] | but seriously, girlfriend, | 不过说真的 亲爱的 |
[05:26] | don’t you think it’s time that you… | 你不觉得自己是时候 |
[05:28] | – Simone. – Jesus! | -西蒙妮 -我的天 |
[05:31] | Carl! | 卡尔 |
[05:33] | When you sneak up on somebody and whisper their name, | 你悄悄靠过来 小声叫别人的名字 |
[05:35] | it is incredibly creepy. | 真的很瘆人 |
[05:36] | Well, you’re whispering, too. | 你也在小声说话 |
[05:38] | That’s because it’s the rules. | 那是因为规定 |
[05:40] | And because you’re my boss | 也因为你是我的上司 |
[05:42] | and because I haven’t said anything | 还因为我今天没有 |
[05:44] | out loud yet today. | 大声说过话 |
[05:47] | He is way, way, way too close. | 他离得实在太近了 |
[05:51] | Carl, he’s just, like…an old-timey man | 卡尔 他看着就像一位很复古的鉴赏者 |
[05:54] | or, like, a vampire trying to enjoy the art. | 或者说 像一个试图欣赏艺术的吸血鬼 |
[05:56] | – What is the big deal? – Simone, you have two jobs. | -这有什么大不了的 -西蒙妮 你有两个职责 |
[05:59] | One to give people information about the art, | 一是向人们介绍艺术 |
[06:01] | and, two, don’t let people get way, way, way too close. | 二是不要让他们离画太近 |
[06:05] | Go. | 快去 |
[06:10] | Sir… | 先生… |
[06:12] | Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you | 先生 我得请你 |
[06:13] | to step away from the painting. | 离那幅画远一点 |
[06:17] | Sir? | 先生 |
[06:20] | Sir, I’m gonna need you to… | 先生 我得请你 |
[06:22] | Jesus Christ! | 我的老天啊 |
[06:26] | How did you get in here like that? | 你是怎么以这种面貌进来的 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:33] | It’s the game. | 是那个游戏 |
[06:34] | The game is back. | 游戏又开始了 |
[06:38] | I really needed this today. | 我今天真的很需要这个游戏 |
[06:40] | You have no idea. | 你想不到我有多需要 |
[06:41] | Okay, what’s next? Uh, are you the clue? | 下一步是什么 你是线索吗 |
[06:44] | Are we finding Clara? Do I have to dance? | 我们是要找克拉拉吗 需要我跳舞吗 |
[06:46] | Because I mean, I might get fired, | 虽然我可能会被炒鱿鱼 |
[06:48] | but I will dance. | 但我还是会跳的 |
[06:49] | Come on, clue, please. | 快点 线索 拜托 |
[06:51] | Come on, clue, clue, clue, clue, clue. | 快点 线索 线索 线索 线索 线索 |
[06:52] | Let’s go. | 快开始吧 |
[06:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[06:56] | Bigfoot. | 大脚怪 |
[06:57] | Bigfoot. | 大脚怪 |
[07:00] | Bigfoot. | 大脚怪 |
[07:01] | Bigfoot, please! | 大脚怪 拜托 |
[07:21] | “If your power feels gone and you wish that it weren’t, | “如果你感到能量流失 而你不希望如此 |
[07:24] | look to the east for the flow of the current. | 去东边寻找电流的涌动 |
[07:27] | You’ll need some new tools and a ticket to ride. | 你需要一些新工具以及一张车票 |
[07:29] | Don’t look outward for answers. The truth lies inside.” | 不要向外寻求答案 真相藏在内部” |
[07:36] | Power? | 能量 |
[07:37] | Current? | 电流 |
[07:39] | Oldenburg? | 奥尔登堡 |
[07:43] | The truth lies inside. | 真相藏在内部 |
[08:05] | Fish Food. | 鱼食 |
[08:41] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:46] | Look up. | 抬头 |
[08:49] | – Oh! Hi. Okay. What are you… – Hey. | -你好 你在这… -你好 |
[08:53] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[08:54] | We got a clue. | 我们有线索了 |
[08:55] | – Remember the game? – How did you get in here? | -还记得那个游戏吗 -你怎么进来的 |
[08:57] | ‘Cause you’re not wearing a badge, and there’s protocol. | 你也没戴证章 这里有规定 |
[08:59] | I just said I was here to see you | 我就说我是来见你的 |
[09:01] | and that I wanted to make it a surprise. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[09:03] | Oh, by the way, from now on, | 对了 从现在开始 |
[09:04] | today is your birthday. | 今天就是你的生日了 |
[09:12] | You seem really uncomfortable. | 你看起来很不自在 |
[09:14] | Well, I’m embarrassed. | 我有点尴尬 |
[09:20] | I’m sorry, yeah. | 不好意思 |
[09:22] | – Uh, I should – My work. | -我应该 -我的工作 |
[09:22] | This is my work, and it’s | 这是我的工作 这里 |
[09:23] | it’s really boring here. | 这里很无聊 |
[09:25] | – I don’t want you to see me this way. – Huh? | -我不想让你看到这样的我 -什么 |
[09:27] | It’s really boring here, and I’m… | 这儿真的很无聊 |
[09:29] | I’m embarrassed that you’re seeing me like this. | 让你看到这样的我 我很尴尬 |
[09:32] | – Oh. I thought… – Sorry. | -我还以为 -抱歉 |
[09:34] | – I’m really happy to see you. – Okay. | -我很高兴见到你 -那就好 |
[09:35] | – Sorry I got weird. – Okay. | -抱歉我表现得有点怪 -没事 |
[09:37] | This — This is gonna be fun. | 这一定会很有趣 |
[09:38] | Okay. Remember fun? | 还记得乐趣吗 |
[09:40] | – Yeah, I do. – Okay. | -是的 还记得 -好的 |
[09:42] | What do you think… | 你觉得… |
[09:45] | these are for? | 这些是用来做什么的 |
[09:46] | Fish Food. I don’t know what that is. | 鱼食 我不知道这是什么 |
[09:48] | Me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[09:49] | Peter, someone dropped this off for you. | 彼得 有人给你留下了这个东西 |
[09:54] | Happy birthday, by the way. | 对了 生日快乐 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:02] | “I’m starving, but I’m a picky eater. | “我饥肠辘辘 但我很挑食 |
[10:04] | I only eat at home.” | 我只在家进食” |
[10:06] | Okay. So, think. Where does a fish live? | 好的 想一想 鱼住在哪里 |
[10:09] | Um, pet store, aquarium, a river, ocean. | 宠物店 水族馆 河里 海里 |
[10:13] | A-Are we just supposed to find every body of water in Philly | 我们真的要找遍费城所有的水域 |
[10:15] | until we find this robot fish’s house? | 直到找到这条机器鱼的家吗 |
[10:18] | – Peter. – I think I know where this fish lives. | -彼得 -我想我知道这条鱼住在哪里 |
[10:22] | – Yes! – Yes. | -太好了 -是的 |
[10:22] | – Yes! – Yeah. | -太好了 -是的 |
[10:23] | – Go, Peter! – Yes. | -彼得真棒 -好的 |
[10:25] | Yeah, dude. That is the spirit. | 太好了 老兄 就是这种精神 |
[10:28] | Let’s do it. | 出发吧 |
[10:33] | Next stop… | 下一站是 |
[10:34] | Spruce street. | 云杉街 |
[10:35] | So, about this job of yours… | 关于你现在的工作 |
[10:39] | – Oh, yeah. – You act all embarrassed. | -是啊 -你看起来很尴尬 |
[10:40] | I don’t know why. You work in music. | 我不理解为什么 你可是在音乐界工作 |
[10:42] | That’s cool as hell. | 真的酷爆了 |
[10:44] | Actually, I work in data, not in music. | 实际上 我处理的是数据 而不是制作音乐 |
[10:46] | I categorize and label. | 我对数据进行分类和标记 |
[10:48] | The data happens to be about music, | 只不过数据恰好和音乐有关 |
[10:49] | but honestly, it could be anything. | 但说实话 任何东西都能变成数据 |
[10:53] | Well, what kind of music do you listen to? | 好吧 那你听什么类型的音乐 |
[10:56] | I don’t really have a strong preference. | 我没有什么特别的偏好 |
[10:58] | Like, if there’s music on somewhere, | 比如有个地方在放音乐 |
[10:59] | I accept it. | 我就会听一听 |
[11:01] | Do you own a CD? | 你有光盘吗 |
[11:03] | Or, like, a tape or a record? | 或者说 磁带 唱片这种 |
[11:05] | No. | 没有 |
[11:07] | Oh, actually, that’s not entirely true. | 事实上 也不是完全没有 |
[11:09] | I once had to drive to a funeral in Maryland, | 我有一次开车去马里兰州参加葬礼 |
[11:12] | and someone had left a CD | 在安飞士公司的外租车里 |
[11:13] | in the car that I rented from Avis, | 我发现有人落下了一张光盘 |
[11:15] | so when I tried to return it, they said they didn’t want it. | 我想还给租车公司 但他们不想要 |
[11:17] | I got to keep the CD, | 我只能留下这张光盘 |
[11:19] | so, yeah, I listen to that sometimes. | 所以 我偶尔会听听那张光盘 |
[11:20] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -是啊 |
[11:21] | – Now we’re getting somewhere. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我们终于有了一些共同话题 -没错 |
[11:24] | What CD was it? | 是什么光盘 |
[11:26] | Um, “Les Misérables,” Original London cast. | 《悲惨世界》伦敦版原声大碟 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:31] | That is cool. | 很酷 |
[11:32] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[11:35] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[11:38] | What about me? | 我怎么了 |
[11:39] | Like, I don’t know. What do you do for work? | 我还不知道你做什么工作 |
[11:42] | I’m a docent. | 我是一名讲解员 |
[11:43] | I work at the museum. | 在博物馆工作 |
[11:45] | Oh, wow! That is super cool. | 那真的太酷了 |
[11:48] | I don’t know what a docent is, but… | 我不太清楚讲解员是什么 但是 |
[11:51] | I answer questions about the art. | 我会解答关于艺术的问题 |
[11:54] | I have an art degree. | 我有艺术学位 |
[11:56] | I was gonna go back for my master’s, but I — | 我本来打算读研究生的 但是 |
[11:59] | I had to drop out. | 后来我不得不退学了 |
[12:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:04] | Just, like, life stuff. | 就是生活中的一些事 |
[12:10] | Let’s not talk for a little while. | 我们先保持一会沉默 |
[12:15] | Next stop — you tensing up and saying | 下一站是 你莫名其妙紧张起来 |
[12:17] | something unintentionally mean for no reason. | 无意中说了一些刻薄话 |
[12:20] | For your safety, watch your step. | 为了您的安全 请小心脚下台阶 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:26] | I’m in a weird mood today. | 我今天的情绪有点奇怪 |
[12:29] | I’m like bitter Amélie or something. | 我就像心情不好的艾米丽 |
[12:32] | Y– You’re fine. | 你挺好的 |
[12:36] | “Anomaly.” | “异常” |
[12:39] | What? | 什么 |
[12:40] | I — Well, I think it’s pronounced “Anomaly.” | 我觉得发音应该像是英文单词里的”异常” |
[12:42] | I don’t want to be grammar police. | 我不是想故意挑刺 |
[12:46] | – Amélie? – Right. | -你说艾米丽 -对 |
[12:47] | You keep saying “Amelie”. | 你一直说”艾米丽” |
[12:48] | But you’re missing the “Noma.” | 但你漏了”Noma”这个音节 |
[12:50] | “Anomaly.” | 发音应该是”异常” |
[12:53] | You’ve never seen the French film “Amélie,” | 你从来没看过法国电影《天使爱美丽》 |
[12:55] | – have you? – No. | -是吗 -没看过 |
[12:58] | Peter, you are a trip. | 彼得 你真有意思 |
[13:01] | Look, the point is, today is gonna be great. | 重点是 今天一定会很棒 |
[13:03] | We are gonna have a blast. | 我们肯定会玩得很开心 |
[13:06] | Deal? | 说定了 |
[13:08] | Yeah, deal. | 定了 |
[13:13] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[13:15] | Well done, sir. Should we feed the little guy? | 做得好 先生 我们该喂这条鱼了吗 |
[13:19] | Oh, yes, yes, yes. | 是的 没错 |
[13:21] | I like to do… the ups first | 我喜欢先放正极朝上的电池 |
[13:25] | and then the downs… | 然后再放 |
[13:28] | second. | 负极的电池 |
[13:30] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[13:32] | 3, 2, 1, fish. | 三 二 一 鱼 |
[13:42] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[13:44] | maybe the batteries are dead or, like– | 可能是电池没电了 或者 |
[13:46] | Hey, down here. It’s me, Clara. | 在这儿呢 是我 克拉拉 |
[13:48] | Thank goodness you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你们来了 |
[13:50] | I’ve been hiding a long time. | 我已经躲了很久了 |
[13:52] | The truth is, I’ve been hiding so long, | 说实话 我躲得太久 |
[13:54] | I’ve forgotten where I am, | 我都忘记自己在哪里了 |
[13:55] | and I need you to find me. | 我需要你们来找到我 |
[13:58] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[13:59] | Come on, let’s take to the streets. | 先去街上转转吧 |
[14:01] | I’ve got some things to show you. | 我有东西要给你们看 |
[14:10] | So, here we are, taking it from the top. | 就是这里 我们从头开始 |
[14:13] | This is where I grew up. | 这是我长大的地方 |
[14:14] | Fishtown’s a lot nicer than when I lived here. | 我以前住在这里时 鱼镇比现在好得多 |
[14:17] | You definitely wouldn’t want to be here at night, | 你们绝对不会愿意晚上来这 |
[14:19] | or even in the day, really, | 怕是白天也不行 |
[14:21] | but even then, it was magic. | 但即便如此 这里还是很有魔力 |
[14:24] | Take a look around. | 看看周围 |
[14:26] | There’s magic everywhere, once you learn how to see it. | 到处都是魔法 只要你学会观察 |
[14:29] | Maybe you’re not buying this. | 你可能不相信 |
[14:30] | Maybe you’re not seeing the magic quite yet. | 也可能还没有发现魔法 |
[14:33] | Sometimes, you just need a new pair of glasses. | 有时 你只需要一副新的眼镜 |
[14:36] | At least that’s what Mr. Salazar always said. | 至少萨拉扎先生总是这么说 |
[14:38] | Good ol’ Mr. Salazar. | 善良的老萨拉扎先生 |
[14:40] | Say hi to him for me if you see him. | 如果你们见到他 帮我问声好 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:42] | So, we’re supposed to explore Fishtown. | 所以说 我们应该在鱼镇上探索一番 |
[14:44] | That’ll help us find Clara. | 这会帮我们找到克拉拉 |
[14:46] | Maybe this is, like, a– a scavenger hunt or something. | 这可能就像某种寻宝游戏之类的 |
[14:48] | It’s Amelie. | 是《天使爱美丽》 |
[14:50] | Peter, you don’t even have to see it now. | 彼得 你不用去看那部电影了 |
[14:52] | We are in frickin’ Amelie. | 我们现在就身处其中 |
[14:54] | Except instead of Paris, it’s Philly, | 只不过我们不在巴黎 而在费城 |
[14:55] | – but what are you gonna do? – Right. | -但我们也没什么办法 -对 |
[14:57] | No, that’s true. | 你说得对 |
[14:58] | Okay, clues. | 好吧 线索 |
[15:00] | Clues. Think. | 线索 想一想 |
[15:02] | Think. Think. | 好好想想 |
[15:03] | “Sometimes, you just need a new pair of glasses.” | “有时 你只需要一副新的眼镜” |
[15:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[15:06] | So, we need to find the Fishtown optometrist. | 我们应该去找鱼镇的配镜师 |
[15:10] | Yes! Yes! | 对 没错 |
[15:11] | I hope not, because that sounds like such a boring adventure. | 但愿并非如此 因为这样的探险听起来很无聊 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 这倒是 |
[15:16] | Okay. Think. | 想想看 |
[15:17] | Mr. Salazar. Glasses… | 萨拉扎先生 眼镜 |
[15:21] | I think I’ve got it. | 我好像知道了 |
[15:23] | 你正处于监视区 小偷将会被起诉 | |
[15:24] | I think I may be a genius. | 搞不好我是个天才 |
[15:46] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你们的 |
[15:48] | Your finest new pair of glasses, | 你们最时髦的新款眼镜 |
[15:51] | Mr. Salazar. | 萨拉扎先生 |
[15:54] | You’re friends of hers, huh? Do you know where she is? | 你们是她的朋友吧 知道她在哪吗 |
[15:57] | No, not yet, but her voice is in this fish. | 还不知道 但这条鱼里有她的声音 |
[16:00] | Sounds about right. | 听上去没问题 |
[16:01] | If you find her, will you give her a message for me? | 如果你们能找到她 帮我给她带个信好吗 |
[16:04] | Yes. Of course. | 当然可以 |
[16:05] | Tell her we don’t need her anymore. | 告诉她 我们不再需要她了 |
[16:06] | Tell her old Sal said thanks for nothing. | 告诉她 老萨感谢她什么忙也没帮上 |
[16:08] | She broke her promise! She… | 她违背了自己的诺言 她 |
[16:12] | Take your change and get out of here. | 拿好零钱 给我滚出去 |
[16:13] | – But we haven’t given you– – Get out of here! | -但我们还没给你… -出去 |
[16:15] | I’m going. | 这就走 |
[16:30] | You’re really good. | 你演得真好 |
[16:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:38] | I know that that was an overreaction, | 我知道我反应有点过激 |
[16:40] | but he scared me. | 但他吓着我了 |
[16:41] | – I saw that. – Yeah. | -我看到了 -对 |
[16:43] | Why do you think he’s so mad at Clara? | 你说他为什么这么生克拉拉的气 |
[16:45] | I don’t know, but I bet you we find out. | 我不知道 但我肯定我们能查出来 |
[16:49] | Feel like a drink? | 去喝一杯怎么样 |
[16:51] | It’s the– It’s the afternoon. | 现在还是下午 |
[16:54] | Suit yourself, but if you care to join me, | 随你 但你如果愿意一起的话 |
[16:58] | it’s on old Sal. | 老萨请客 |
[17:04] | Do the dance. | 跳舞呀 |
[17:30] | I don’t know what this is supposed to be. | 我不明白这是什么意思 |
[17:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不知道 |
[17:36] | Show him the fish. | 让他看看鱼 |
[17:39] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:41] | I still don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我还是不知道你们什么意思 |
[17:44] | This fish matches your fish. | 这条鱼和你的鱼相匹配 |
[17:46] | A fish is a fish. You want a drink or not? | 鱼只是鱼 你们到底要不要来一杯喝的 |
[17:55] | How about now? | 现在懂了吗 |
[17:59] | That was “Reunited” | 刚才是桃子与香草组合 |
[18:00] | by Peaches & Herb. | 带来的《重聚》 |
[18:02] | Up next, Simone making a fool of herself yet again. | 接下来由西蒙妮表演”再次当众出丑” |
[18:10] | A-Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, yeah. I just — | 还好 没事 我只是 |
[18:13] | Sorry, I just was so sure. | 抱歉 我之前还是很肯定的 |
[18:17] | Sir, | 先生 |
[18:19] | Clara sent us? | 克拉拉让我们来的 |
[18:21] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[18:24] | They’re watching. | 他们在监视着 |
[18:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:30] | The Jejune Institute. | 极郡学院 |
[18:43] | Well, couldn’t that just be a grown man | 难道就不能是一个成年人 |
[18:44] | having a midday chocolate milk? | 到中午来喝杯巧克力牛奶吗 |
[18:47] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你们 |
[18:48] | I have a family. It’s not worth the risk. | 我有家庭 不值得冒险 |
[18:50] | You’re going to have to look Elsewhere. | 你们去”别处”找吧 |
[18:51] | I unders– I’m sorry that we bothered you. | 我理解 很抱歉我们打扰你了 |
[18:53] | Let’s — This is — He has a family. | 我们走吧 他有家人 |
[18:56] | Have a very good day, indeed. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[19:00] | Take the back exit. | 走后门 |
[19:03] | Past the bathrooms. | 过了卫生间就是 |
[19:09] | Don’t forget your coin. | 别忘了拿硬币 |
[19:39] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[19:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:46] | The coin. | 用硬币 |
[20:19] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[20:31] | This must be, like, the Elsewhere Society clubhouse | 这一定就是别处社的俱乐部 |
[20:35] | or headquarters or something. | 或是总部之类的 |
[20:39] | It’s so, so cool. | 太酷了 |
[20:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | It’s pretty damn cool. | 确实很酷 |
[20:55] | This must be where they, um… | 这里肯定是他们为了完成任务 |
[20:56] | keep in shape for their missions. | 而坚持锻炼的地方 |
[20:59] | You’re very literal. | 你也太没想象力了 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[21:03] | Hey, see where that other cord leads. | 看看这条线另一端连在哪儿 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:14] | This goes on a — a head. | 连在一个头罩上 |
[21:17] | It scares me. | 真吓人 |
[21:23] | Put it on me. | 帮我戴上 |
[21:24] | What? | 什么 |
[21:25] | Put it on my head. | 帮我戴头上 |
[21:27] | I mean, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定要戴上 |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:36] | Okay, I’ll do the back first. | 先套在后面 |
[21:40] | Get it on there. | 戴好了 |
[21:44] | Oh, I’m very close to your face. | 我现在离你的脸很近 |
[21:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:47] | – It’s okay. – Okay. | -没关系 -好 |
[21:49] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[21:54] | P-Pedal. | 踩踏板 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:04] | If this works, then I think that we need | 如果踩踏板有用 我想我们至少 |
[22:06] | to at least acknowledge the possibility | 要承认这种可能性 |
[22:08] | that I’m right and this is real. | 那就是我是对的 这一切都是真的 |
[22:10] | Can we agree on that? | 你同意吗 |
[22:12] | Sure. | 同意 |
[22:14] | Pedal. | 踩吧 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:31] | It’s fuzzy. | 画面很模糊 |
[22:33] | Well, what does it look like? | 看上去是什么样子 |
[22:34] | It’s an animation. | 是动画 |
[22:37] | I — | 我 |
[22:38] | It’s either, like, too far away or too close. | 画面看上去要么太远 要么太近 |
[22:42] | It’s red and blue. | 是红色和蓝色的 |
[22:43] | Red and blue. | 红色和蓝色 |
[22:45] | The new pair of glasses. | 那副新眼镜 |
[22:46] | Simone, put on the new pair of glasses. | 西蒙妮 带上那副新眼镜 |
[22:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:57] | Agents of Nonchalance, | 诺彻兰斯的特使们 |
[22:58] | welcome to the headquarters of the Elsewhere Society. | 欢迎来到别处社的总部 |
[23:01] | I’m your humble servant, Commander 14, | 我是你们谦卑的仆人 14号指挥官 |
[23:03] | current spokesperson for this clandestine band | 这个由坚定乐观而格格不入的人们 |
[23:05] | of determinedly optimistic misfits. | 组成的小团体的现任发言人 |
[23:07] | While we have no organized leadership, | 虽然我们没有明确的组织领导架构 |
[23:09] | you may think of me as your skipper, honcho, | 但你们可以把我看做你的船长 领导 |
[23:11] | chairperson, padrone, or sachem. | 首长 老大 或者 首领 |
[23:13] | All these informal titles I accept | 对于这些非正式的头衔 |
[23:15] | with great humility and care. | 我都心怀感激地接受了 |
[23:16] | Today, fellow Nonchalants, I am pleased to be your guide | 今天 诺彻兰斯同胞们 我有幸成为 |
[23:19] | through this short but informative | 本次短暂但内容充实的动画放映向导 |
[23:20] | auto-flip entitled… | 主题是 |
[23:24] | This presentation will be comprised | 这次演讲包含 |
[23:25] | of three easy-to-understand and informative sections. | 三个浅显易懂且内容充实的章节 |
[23:28] | Section one! | 章节一 |
[23:30] | The Elsewhere Society is a disorganized collective | 别处社是那些致力于 |
[23:33] | of currently human souls dedicated to the preservation | 保护并清楚地诠释 |
[23:35] | and reverse obfuscation of the beauty entitled to us | 在现存的神圣奇观中 |
[23:38] | by the very nature of our membership | 因我们成员的本质 |
[23:40] | in the divine wonders of existence. | 而产生的美好的集体 |
[23:42] | Is this clear? Excellent. | 清楚了吗 太棒了 |
[23:43] | Moving on. Section two! | 继续 章节二 |
[23:46] | Our mission is to nurture the divine ember of our movement, | 我们的使命是重燃神圣运动的余烬 |
[23:49] | the one who will help bring Elsewhere | 那个可以将别处社 |
[23:50] | to every corner of humanity — Clara. | 发展到人类文明的每一个角落的人 克拉拉 |
[23:52] | Of utmost urgency is to protect her | 我们最紧要的任务就是保护她 |
[23:54] | from the opportunistic and greed-driven clutches | 免遭由机会主义和贪婪驱动的 |
[23:57] | of the amoral and corrupt Jejune Institute, | 空虚而腐败的极郡学院的荼毒 |
[23:59] | led by the power-mad Octavio Coleman, Esq. | 学院由权力欲爆棚的奥克塔维奥·科尔曼先生领导 |
[24:02] | Got it? Good. Next! | 明白了吗 好的 继续 |
[24:05] | One by one, our fellow citizens | 我们的同胞一个接一个 |
[24:07] | are seduced by the myth that Elsewhere is | 被传闻蛊惑 相信了别处社 |
[24:08] | beyond the reach of the ordinary woman and man, | 是普通人所难以企及的存在 |
[24:10] | that we are not enough, that we are unworthy, | 相信了我们不够格 相信了我们不配 |
[24:13] | unlovable, incapable, or just plain too busy. | 不讨喜 能力不足 或只是单纯太忙了 |
[24:16] | Some have come to believe that Elsewhere itself is a myth. | 有些人开始相信别处社是一个传说 |
[24:19] | Others have bought into the fallacy | 有些人相信了谬论 |
[24:20] | that there is only so much Elsewhere to go around. | 认为别处社几近消失 |
[24:23] | Too many of us | 太多的人相信 |
[24:23] | believe that the answer is not to join the safari | 答案不是走向野外 目睹动物的真实面貌 |
[24:26] | but instead buy a ticket to the zoo. | 而是去买一张动物园的门票 |
[24:28] | Remember not to leave without your T-shirt, | 别忘了在离开前购买动物园的文化衫 |
[24:30] | plush toy, and Animal Crackers. | 毛绒玩具和动物饼干 |
[24:32] | Crunch! Cruuuu– | 饼干真脆 |
[24:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:35] | Wait. Some– Something’s wrong. | 等等 出问题了 |
[24:37] | I know. I’m just so tired. | 我知道 我只是太累了 |
[24:38] | Keep pedaling. It’s almost over. | 继续蹬 快结束了 |
[24:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[24:43] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[24:44] | Oh, my goodness, gracious. | 仁慈的上帝啊 |
[24:51] | But not us, my friends. | 但我们并非如此 朋友们 |
[24:52] | We must rise above, climb to the tallest rooftop, | 我们必须站起来 爬上最高的屋顶 |
[24:55] | behold the golden dome, | 目睹金色的穹顶 |
[24:56] | and gaze down at the beauty below, | 凝望下方的美景 |
[24:59] | uncorrupted by the burden of commerce | 不再受商业负担的侵害 |
[25:01] | and see the world for what it is. | 看到世界原本的面貌 |
[25:02] | Carry the message. | 传递这个信息 |
[25:03] | Elsewhere is ripe for the taking. | 别处社已经蓄势待发 |
[25:05] | Join us. Join the resistance! | 加入我们 加入抵抗 |
[25:07] | Follow the setting sun and find her! | 追寻落日 找到她 |
[25:09] | Find Clara! | 找到克拉拉 |
[25:11] | And victory will be ours! | 胜利将会属于我们 |
[25:14] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[25:15] | Oh, my God. Thank God. | 我的天啊 谢天谢地 |
[25:19] | That… was amazing. | 这简直太棒了 |
[25:23] | Peter, that was, like, one of the — | 彼得 这就像那种 |
[25:29] | I feel like you’re in better shape than this. | 我感觉你体力不至于这么差啊 |
[25:33] | I was pedaling so, so fast. | 我刚才蹬得快飞起来了 |
[25:35] | You couldn’t see. | 你又看不到 |
[25:36] | You had the easy job. | 坐在那里看当然轻松了 |
[25:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:39] | You’re right. You want to switch? | 你说得对 你要不要换换 |
[25:40] | Yes, yes. | 要 要 |
[25:42] | Oh, okay. | 太好了 |
[25:45] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[25:46] | What is — What’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:48] | It’s Jejune! | 是极郡学院 |
[25:49] | Run! | 快跑 |
[25:52] | Grab the fish! | 拿上那条鱼 |
[25:53] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:06] | I wish I would’ve seen it. | 真希望我刚才也能看到 |
[26:08] | – It was unreal. – Yeah. | -感觉太虚幻了 -没错 |
[26:09] | Thanks for taking one for the team. | 感谢你为我们团队做出的牺牲 |
[26:11] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 当然 不用客气 |
[26:12] | So, it said to follow the setting sun. | 动画里说要跟着落日走 |
[26:15] | Yeah, that’s west. | 那就是西边 |
[26:16] | I got this. | 我懂 |
[26:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:26] | I guess I’m just having fun. | 我想我只是玩得很开心 |
[26:28] | – Me too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -是啊 |
[26:29] | – I’m having a nice time. – I’m glad. | -我玩得很开心 -我很高兴 |
[26:33] | What’s your favorite part? | 你最喜欢哪一部分 |
[26:38] | You know that voice that either tells you | 你知道吗 那个声音有时候会说你做的很棒 |
[26:39] | you’re doing great or you’re a piece of shit? | 或是说你做的一团糟 |
[26:43] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[26:44] | Lucky you. | 算你幸运 |
[26:46] | Well, right now, she’s quiet. | 现在这个声音很安静 |
[26:48] | Also, I guess I like that if anybody’s looking at us, | 还有 我想要是其他人都盯着我们 |
[26:51] | it’s just ’cause you’re holding a fish. | 那只是因为你抱着一条鱼 |
[26:57] | Maybe in regular life if people are looking at you, | 或许人们在日常生活中总盯着你看 |
[26:59] | it’s ’cause you’re very pretty. | 只是因为你太漂亮了 |
[27:04] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[27:07] | Are you afraid of heights? | 你恐高吗 |
[27:08] | Probably. Why? | 或许吧 怎么了 |
[27:26] | That’s so much exercise today. | 今天的运动量可真不小 |
[27:28] | Yeah, no kiddin’. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[27:30] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:34] | The flip movie said to… | 那个动画里说 |
[27:37] | – climb to the highest rooftop. – Okay. | -要爬到最高的屋顶上 -好吧 |
[27:40] | Cast your gaze on a golden dome | 把目光投向金色的穹顶 |
[27:43] | and behold the beauty below. | 看看下面的美景 |
[27:45] | So… Okay. | 那么 |
[27:46] | So we — we need a golden dome. | 我们需要找到一个金色穹顶 |
[27:49] | There it is. | 就在那里 |
[27:51] | Right? | 对吧 |
[27:52] | Yeah, that’s — that’s it. | 没错 就是它 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:08] | Shall we? | 来吧 |
[28:13] | That’s okay. You can, um… | 不用了 你可以 |
[28:15] | You can go ahead. | 你可以先过去 |
[28:16] | Wait, are you afraid of heights? | 等等 你恐高吗 |
[28:18] | I’m not afraid of heights. | 我不恐高 |
[28:19] | I just… | 我只是 |
[28:21] | don’t love heights. | 不太喜欢高处 |
[28:23] | Okay, I-I’ll scout on our behalf. | 好吧 我代表我俩去侦察一下 |
[28:37] | You should come look at this. | 你应该过来看看这个 |
[28:42] | You can just describe it. | 你描述一下就可以了 |
[28:44] | I don’t think I can. | 我描述不了 |
[28:45] | I-I really think that you should come see it. | 我真心觉得你应该亲自来看看 |
[28:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:49] | Simone, I’ll be a human guardrail. | 西蒙妮 我可以当你的人肉护栏 |
[28:51] | Just by my performance on the bike, I’m — | 就凭我蹬踏板的表现 我 |
[28:53] | I’m truly very strong. | 我很强壮的 |
[28:57] | Please. | 拜托 |
[28:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:40] | Push the button. | 按下那个按钮 |
[29:46] | Funny what you can find | 一旦你知道去哪里寻找 |
[29:47] | once you know where to look, huh? | 你就会看到一些很有意思的东西 |
[29:49] | We used to come up here to think, to imagine, | 我们以前会站在这里思考 想象 |
[29:51] | to dream about the future. | 幻想着未来 |
[29:53] | It was a little hard to see | 有时候 我们很难相信 |
[29:54] | something brighter was possible, | 美好的事物就在我们眼前 |
[29:55] | so we decided to prove it. | 所以我们决定证明一下 |
[29:57] | I was scared the first time I said it out loud. | 第一次说出口的时候 我也很害怕 |
[30:00] | “I can see magic here.” | “在这里 我能看见魔法” |
[30:02] | I was scared no one would understand | 我害怕没人能理解我 |
[30:04] | or that people might even laugh at me, | 人们可能还会笑话我 |
[30:06] | but then I realized | 但之后我明白了 |
[30:07] | magic isn’t any fun if you’re alone. | 如果你孤身一人 魔法也就失去了乐趣 |
[30:10] | What do you say we give it a try? | 你说我们要不要试试 |
[30:11] | There must be something you’re holding inside | 你们心里一定藏着一些秘密 |
[30:13] | that you’re too afraid to say out loud. | 害怕得不敢说出口 |
[30:16] | What if you just said it | 不如直接说出来 |
[30:17] | and learned it wasn’t so scary after all? | 然后你们就会知道 这其实并不可怕 |
[30:20] | Turn to your partner. | 转身面对你的伙伴 |
[30:22] | Go on. I’ll wait. | 去吧 我等着 |
[30:30] | Now, look at your new friend | 现在 看着你的新朋友 |
[30:31] | and say the thing you’ve been holding inside. | 说出你内心藏着的秘密 |
[30:34] | Release it from your grip and let it float away. | 慢慢地释放 让它自然地流露出来 |
[30:40] | Sorry, I don’t know if I know how to do this. | 抱歉 我不确定自己是否知道该怎么做 |
[30:43] | But I’ll try. | 但我会试试 |
[30:46] | I haven’t had a feeling that I can distinguish | 我已经很久没有过一种清晰可辨的情感了 |
[30:49] | in a very, very long time. | 很久很久了 |
[30:52] | And then I met you, and I felt something. | 然后我遇见了你 我体会到了某种感觉 |
[30:54] | And I don’t know what I’m supposed to call that thing, | 我不知道那种感觉是什么 |
[30:57] | but I do know that I heard music | 但当我和大脚怪跳完舞后 看见你的那一刻 |
[30:59] | when I saw you after I danced with Bigfoot. | 我知道自己能听见那随之而来的音乐 |
[31:02] | Not figuratively. Literal music. | 不是比喻 而是真的音乐 |
[31:05] | At the time, I thought I might’ve been having a stroke. | 那时我还以为自己抽风了 |
[31:08] | Now, I think it might just have been really… | 现在我觉得 那种感觉 |
[31:11] | really nice. | 真的很好 |
[31:26] | Please don’t mess this up for me again. | 别再毁了这一刻 |
[31:35] | I can’t do this. | 我办不到 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:38] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[31:40] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[31:57] | Uh, okay. | 好了 |
[31:57] | So, we know that Clara was this… | 我们现在知道了 |
[32:00] | incredible artist. | 克拉拉是很杰出的艺术家 |
[32:02] | Um, that style is called, | 顺便一说 那种风格叫做 |
[32:05] | uh, trompe l’oeil, FYI. | 错视画派 |
[32:07] | And, um… The Elsewhere Society — | 还有 别处社 |
[32:10] | we know that they’re this group of cool kids | 我们知道他们是一群很酷的人 |
[32:12] | who care about freedom and beauty | 关心着自由和美 |
[32:14] | and fighting against The Man and all that. | 还有反抗那个男人等等 |
[32:17] | So… | 所以 |
[32:18] | should we ask the fish what’s next? | 要不要问鱼下一步是什么 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna go back to work. | 我要回去工作了 |
[32:22] | Um, I had a very nice day, | 我今天过得很开心 |
[32:24] | and I’m ready to be alone now. | 我也准备好继续一个人待着了 |
[32:26] | So I’m gonna give you this fish, | 这鱼给你了 |
[32:27] | and I’m sure that I’ll see you again. | 下次再见 |
[32:34] | Don’t you want to finish? | 你不想完成这个任务吗 |
[32:57] | Simone? | 西蒙妮 |
[32:59] | Is that you, sweetie? | 是你吗 宝贝 |
[33:02] | Yes, Nana. | 是我 奶奶 |
[33:03] | Come say hi for a minute. | 来跟我打个招呼 |
[33:05] | I haven’t seen your face today. | 我今天还没见过你呢 |
[33:09] | Give me some company, would you? | 陪陪我 好吗 |
[33:18] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:21] | You’re making the “I hate myself” Face. | 你的表情就像在说”我讨厌自己” |
[33:26] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[33:41] | It’s like… | 就是说 |
[33:42] | when I’m alone, I can do it. | 当我孤身一人时 我没有问题 |
[33:45] | I start to feel like… | 我开始觉得 |
[33:47] | maybe I have a handle on this thing — | 或许我还能掌控自己的人生 |
[33:50] | life or whatever. | 以及其他方面 |
[33:51] | And then the second you add other people into the mix, | 然而 一旦有他人介入我的生活 |
[33:57] | it becomes clear that I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我就完全不知道自己在干什么 |
[34:01] | Every time Olivia Benson… | 每一次奥利维亚·本森 |
[34:04] | gets a new partner, | 找到新伴侣时 |
[34:06] | there’s an adjustment period. | 都会有调整期的 |
[34:09] | People are all different. | 每个人都是不一样的 |
[34:11] | Everyone has things that will bug the hell out of you | 如果你只看到人们不好的那一面 |
[34:15] | if you decide that’s who they are. | 他们身上的缺陷肯定会让你无比厌烦 |
[34:18] | But people are more | 但人们并不是只有 |
[34:19] | than just the crap they carry around. | 你看见的那些缺点和不堪 |
[34:23] | Okay. But what if it’s not other people’s crap? | 好吧 但如果不是别人的缺点呢 |
[34:27] | What if it’s my crap? | 如果是我的缺点呢 |
[34:29] | I didn’t have any friends before. | 我之前根本没有朋友 |
[34:30] | I still don’t have any friends. | 我现在也还是没有朋友 |
[34:32] | Maybe I’m just… | 也许我注定 |
[34:33] | doomed to be this terrible misanthrope | 就是一个从来不让自己开心 |
[34:35] | who never lets themselves be happy. | 充满着厌世情绪的人 |
[34:38] | Well, that’s your load of crap. | 你这是一派胡言 |
[34:40] | The thing about crap is, | 关于缺点 |
[34:42] | trying to hide it doesn’t really do you much good. | 试图隐瞒并不会带来任何好处 |
[34:46] | – You know why? – Why? | -知道为什么吗 -为什么 |
[34:48] | Because it stinks. | 因为它会发臭 |
[34:50] | Like shit. | 像屎一样 |
[34:51] | Crap stinks like shit, | 缺点会像屎一样发臭 |
[34:53] | even if you’ve got it hidden in a bag. | 就算你把它藏在包里也是如此 |
[34:55] | You got nothing to lose by just being honest | 诚实点说出来 你也不会损失什么 |
[34:58] | and saying, “Hey, I just want to tell everyone | 就说”我想告诉大家 |
[35:02] | I’ve got a crap in this bag, and it stinks.” | 我的包里藏着缺点 它会发臭” |
[35:06] | Does it solve your problem? | 这样能解决你的问题吗 |
[35:08] | No. | 不能 |
[35:09] | But at least you’re all on the same team. | 但至少你们都是同一条心 |
[35:13] | Does this make any sense to you at all? | 你到底听懂了吗 |
[35:16] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[35:17] | Thank you, Nana. | 谢谢你 奶奶 |
[35:30] | Friends? | 是你朋友吗 |
[35:33] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[35:35] | Right now, it’s just a bunch of people | 现在 他们只是一群 |
[35:37] | who can smell my bag of crap. | 可以闻到我包里的臭味的人 |
[35:39] | Trust me. Try it out — | 相信我 试一试 |
[35:41] | “Hey, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Simone, | “女士们先生们 我叫西蒙妮 |
[35:45] | and it’s my ass that stinks.” | 是我的屁股在发臭” |
[35:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[35:56] | I am not gonna miss a game element. | 我不想错过任何一个游戏元素 |
[35:58] | H-He’s been 10 minutes. Just chill out. | 他只迟到了十分钟 放松点 |
[36:00] | He might be mad about something or…something. | 他可能因为某些原因生气了 |
[36:03] | I don’t — How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[36:04] | You should know. He’s your partner. | 你应该知道 他是你的搭档 |
[36:06] | Hey, guys. Now cut it out, really. | 各位 别吵了 真的 |
[36:08] | I’m gonna have to take this game away from you. | 否则我就取消你们的游戏资格 |
[36:12] | – Refill? – No. | -续杯吗 -不用了 |
[36:13] | No, I’m… | 不用 我 |
[36:15] | having tea. | 在喝茶 |
[36:19] | “The time is nigh. | “时机将至 |
[36:20] | Choose your path.” | 选择你们的道路” |
[36:28] | Jejune shareholders meeting. | 极郡股东会议 |
[36:34] | 别处社抗议 放了克拉拉 打倒奥克塔维奥 | |
[36:36] | Oh, well… this is a no-brainer. | 这显而易见 |
[36:38] | – We go to the protest. – What? | -我们去抗议 -你说什么 |
[36:40] | – Elsewhere are the good guys. – No! | -别处社都是好人 -不 |
[36:41] | No, we become shareholders. | 不 我们成为股东了 |
[36:43] | Elsewhere are the troublemakers. | 别处社才是麻烦 |
[36:44] | Weren’t you even listening today? | 你今天没听讲吗 |
[36:46] | Yeah. The cartoon? The mural? | 当然 有动画 还有涂鸦 |
[36:48] | I think they made it pretty clear. | 我觉得他们说得很清楚 |
[36:50] | Cartoon? W-What mural? | 动画 什么涂鸦 |
[36:52] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[36:53] | Fredwynn and I went to a library, | 我和弗雷德温去了图书馆 |
[36:55] | a community college, | 社区大学 |
[36:57] | a children’s museum — all philanthropic projects | 儿童博物馆 全都是极郡学院 |
[37:00] | that have been funded by the Jejune Institute. | 资助的慈善项目 |
[37:03] | Really. They’re doing such great work. | 真的 他们做得很棒 |
[37:05] | Fredwynn and I, we — we had a wonderful day. | 我和弗雷德温那天过得很开心 |
[37:09] | Didn’t we have a wonderful day? | 过得很开心 对吗 |
[37:11] | Yes, we did. | 对 很开心 |
[37:13] | We had a wonderful day. | 我们过得很开心 |
[37:15] | Look, guys, the Elsewhere guys are all about freedom | 听着 伙计们 别处社的人都主张自由 |
[37:18] | and beauty and anti-capitalist greed. | 美丽 以及反资本主义贪婪 |
[37:20] | I mean, what is there to discuss? | 这还有什么好讨论的 |
[37:21] | No, they’re — they’re like the Occupy kids. Remember? | 不 他们就像占领行动中的那些孩子 记得吗 |
[37:24] | They were all protest and no solution. | 只会抗议 提不出解决办法 |
[37:26] | “Alright, Occupy people, | “好了 占领行动的抗议者们 |
[37:28] | you have our attention — what do you want?” | 你们引起了我们的注意 你们想怎么样” |
[37:30] | “Uhhhh…” No. | 他们什么也说不出 |
[37:33] | Don’t buy into that whole Elsewhere propaganda. | 不要被别处社的宣传洗脑 |
[37:36] | It’s a fantasy. Jejune is the real world. | 那只是幻想 极郡才是现实 |
[37:39] | Why can’t the real world be more like Elsewhere? | 为什么现实不能更像别处社提倡的一样 |
[37:41] | They’re trying to divide us. | 他们在试图分裂我们 |
[37:43] | They want us to choose. | 他们想让我们做出选择 |
[37:49] | – We can do both. – Oh, no, Fredwynn, | -我们可以都选 -不 弗雷德温 |
[37:51] | it clearly says in the text here th– | 这条短信明确写道 |
[37:52] | I refuse to acknowledge false dictatorial constructs. | 我拒绝承认错误的独裁构想 |
[37:55] | Protest is at 7:00. | 抗议游行在七点 |
[37:58] | The shareholders meeting is at 7:30. | 股东会在七点半 |
[37:59] | That’s 20 minutes away on foot if one walks | 如果走得快 来回只需要二十分钟 |
[38:01] | at a sprightly pace, which I always do. | 我经常这么干 |
[38:03] | We can do both. | 我们可以都去 |
[38:04] | Get twice the information, be twice as informed | 获取双方的信息 比外面那些 |
[38:06] | as those lemmings out there choosing sides. | 随大流站边的人们了解得更多 |
[38:08] | Can we agree that I’m right? | 都同意我说得没错吧 |
[38:10] | – Well, I-I m– I me– – I take that as a yes. | -我…我… -我就当你同意了 |
[38:11] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[38:13] | Wish Peter was here. | 真希望彼得在这 |
[38:14] | – Me too. – I’ll text him. | -我也希望 -我给他发信息 |
[38:16] | – He gave you his number? – I did a reverse trace. | -他还给你留了号码吗 -我进行了反向追踪 |
[38:18] | I have all your numbers. | 你们的号码我都有 |
[38:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[38:23] | Clara, Clara! She will save us! | 克拉拉 克拉拉 她会拯救我们 |
[38:25] | Down, down, down! Down with Octavio! | 奥克塔维奥倒台 倒台 倒台 |
[38:30] | Okay. I’m gonna infiltrate the crowd | 好了 我会混到人群里 |
[38:31] | and gather as much information as I can, okay? | 尽可能收集信息 |
[38:33] | – Me — Me too. – And then we got to hustle. | -我也去 -然后我们就溜 |
[38:35] | Yeah. We’re a real team now. | 好 我们现在是一个真正的团队了 |
[38:37] | I’m gonna knit hats with everybody’s name on — wha–? | 我要给每人织一顶绣着名字的帽子 等等 |
[38:40] | – Are you gonna be alright? – I’m good. I’m good. | -你一个人没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[38:41] | – Go. – Fredwynn! | -去吧 -弗雷德温 |
[38:43] | Fredwynn, don’t leave me! Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 别丢下我 弗雷德温 |
[39:28] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[39:29] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[39:33] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[39:38] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[39:47] | It’s me — Simone. | 是我 西蒙妮 |
[39:53] | I left you hanging earlier today… | 我今天下午把你一个人晾在那里 |
[39:56] | and I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:58] | What you said was brave, | 你能说出那番话 真的很勇敢 |
[39:59] | and I acted like I didn’t like it. | 而我却假装自己不喜欢 |
[40:02] | To be clear, it was really sweet. | 我想说 你真的很贴心 |
[40:04] | I… | 我… |
[40:06] | The truth is, I’m just not… | 事实上 我只是 |
[40:09] | ready to… | 没有准备好 |
[40:11] | do that. | 那么做 |
[40:14] | I-I felt uncomfortable. | 我觉得很不自在 |
[40:16] | And I still do. | 我现在还是不太自在 |
[40:21] | But I guess that’s just gonna have to be okay… | 但我想这一切应该都会好起来的 |
[40:24] | because that’s the truth. | 因为这就是事实 |
[40:30] | But what I am ready to say | 但是我已经准备好说出 |
[40:34] | is that I’m a mess. | 我现在一团糟 |
[40:38] | I’m not ready to handle, like, anything. | 我还没有准备好应对任何事 |
[40:44] | This game is the first time that I’ve ever felt | 这个游戏第一次让我感觉到 |
[40:47] | comfortable and happy, | 自在 快乐 |
[40:49] | maybe ever. | 也许是有史以来第一次 |
[40:51] | And I just can’t mess that up. | 我不能毁了这一切 |
[40:54] | I can’t trade that for flirting, | 我不能用那些话来换取你的打情骂俏 |
[40:55] | because then that’ll get messed up | 因为 一切又会像之前一样 |
[40:58] | like it always does, and — and I’ll have to leave the game | 变得一团糟 然后我只能离开这场游戏 |
[41:00] | because I hate your face. | 因为我讨厌你的脸 |
[41:03] | I don’t want that, because I like the game, | 我不想那样 因为我喜欢这游戏 |
[41:05] | and I like your face. | 我喜欢你的脸 |
[41:09] | So can we maybe just keep this friendly | 所以我们能不能保持我们的友谊 |
[41:12] | and have fun | 继续快乐地在一起 |
[41:13] | so I don’t freak out? | 好让我不会被吓跑 |
[41:54] | Thank you. Thanks for that. | 谢谢你 谢谢你那一番话 |
[41:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[42:00] | Sorry I’ve been acting so weird. | 对不起 我一直表现得很奇怪 |
[42:03] | Uh… I get nervous. | 我紧张了 |
[42:04] | I’m gonna try to relax. | 我会努力放松下来的 |
[42:07] | Cool. | 好 |
[42:09] | Where’s Janice and Fredwynn? | 珍妮丝和弗雷德温呢 |
[42:21] | Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 |
[42:25] | Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 |
[42:29] | Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 |
[42:31] | Fredwynn, where are you?! | 弗雷德温 你在哪里 |
[42:35] | – Hey, Janice. – Fredwynn! | -珍妮丝 -弗雷德温 |
[42:37] | He’s gone. I don’t know where he is. | 他不见了 我不知道他去哪里了 |
[42:39] | Fredwynn! | 弗雷德温 |
[42:40] | Fredwy– Eh? | 弗雷德温 |
[42:42] | Fredwynn, no! | 弗雷德温 不 |
[42:44] | No! | 不 |
[42:44] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[42:46] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[42:49] | Aah! They’ve got him. | 他们要带走他了 |
[42:50] | They got him! Oh, lord. | 他们要带走他了 天啊 |
[42:56] | Excuse us! Excuse us! | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[42:57] | A medical emergency. Excuse us! | 紧急医疗事件 不好意思 |
[42:59] | I don’t know what this is, but pedal. | 我不知道这是什么 但这有踏板 |
[43:00] | – Okay. – We’re coming, Fredwynn! | -好了 -我们来了 弗雷德温 |
[43:02] | They’ve got my partner. | 他们抓走了我的搭档 |
[43:04] | – I’m not gonna let him go. – What is happening? | -我不会让他被抓走的 -怎么回事 |
[43:05] | – Go! – Okay, I got it. | -快 -好了 我在踩了 |
[43:06] | Pedal! | 踩踏板 |
[43:07] | Pedal! Pedal! Pedal. | 踏板 踏板 踏板 |
[43:10] | Come on! | 快点 |
[43:11] | Goooo– | 快点 |
[43:13] | Now, my friends, | 好了 朋友们 |
[43:14] | the time has come to picture Janice… | 现在该把珍妮丝 |
[43:17] | as you. | 想象成你们自己了 |