时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | The king has been stricken. | 国王遭到了袭击 |
[00:29] | The princess drew her magic wand on him. | 公主对他挥舞了魔杖 |
[00:32] | Still hot with magic. | 上面的魔法还热乎着 |
[00:33] | Is everything all right? | 一切都还好吧 |
[00:35] | No, you idiot. Everything is not all right. | 不 你这白痴 出事了 |
[00:38] | Now, go make a public proclamation that everything is all right. | 现在快去发布官方声明 就说一切都好 |
[00:42] | Sorcerio, get the king the finest medical care in the kingdom. | 巫师 为国王提供最好的医疗服务 |
[00:45] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[00:46] | Now, when you say “I’m on it,” | 你说”这就去”的时候 |
[00:48] | does that mean you will go out | 是代表你会去 |
[00:50] | and find the best medical care in the kingdom, | 寻找全国最好的医疗费服务 |
[00:52] | or that you think you, yourself, | 还是你认为凭你自己 |
[00:54] | can provide the best medical care in the kingdom? | 就可以提供全国最好的医疗服务 |
[00:56] | I’m on it? | 这就去 |
[00:58] | Mertz, Turbish, take His Majesty | 梅尔兹 特比什 带陛下 |
[00:59] | to his bedchamber with the utmost care. | 回到卧室 悉心照料 |
[01:04] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[01:06] | I can take care of my dad. You take care of the kingdom, okay? | 我来照顾我爸 你把王国的事打理好 行吗 |
[01:09] | Very well. | 很好 |
[01:10] | Pendergast, place the princess under house arrest. | 彭德格斯特 把公主收押 |
[01:13] | What? | 什么 |
[01:15] | Sorry, Dad. Wait, what do you mean, “House arrest”? | 对不起 爸 等等 收押是什么意思 |
[01:18] | I’m simply taking care of the kingdom | 我只是通过收押你这个刺客的方式 |
[01:20] | by detaining you, the assassin. | 来保护王国 |
[01:22] | Wait a minute. You saw what happened. | 等等 你看到发生什么了 |
[01:24] | It was an accident. I wasn’t trying to kill anybody. | 这是意外 我谁都没想杀 |
[01:27] | Tiabeanie, I am merely trying to avoid a constitutional crisis. | 蒂尔碧妮 我只是想规避一场宪法危机罢了 |
[01:31] | We don’t even have a constitution. | 我们根本没有宪法 |
[01:32] | That’s what makes it a crisis. Take her away! | 所以才会有危机啊 带她下去 |
[01:36] | I love saying that. | 我真喜欢说这句话 |
[01:43] | 第二十章 蒂尔碧妮的陨落 | |
[01:50] | Ugh. What a nightmare. | 真是噩梦一场 |
[01:54] | They can’t keep me in here forever. | 他们不可能永远把我关在这 |
[01:57] | Sorry, I’m under strict orders | 对不起 我收到了严格的命令 |
[01:58] | to keep you here forever. Also, Turbish. | 要一直把你关在这 还有特比什 |
[02:01] | – So, where is Turbish? – He’s watching your escape window. | -特比什呢 -他在盯着你的窗户呢 |
[02:06] | Hi, Bean. | 你好 小碧 |
[02:10] | Now’s no time for a nap, psycho killer. | 没时间睡觉了 疯子杀人狂 |
[02:12] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩来干什么 |
[02:14] | We came to help you. | 我们来帮你的 |
[02:15] | We walked in while you were talking to the guard. | 在你和守卫对话的时候 我们溜了进来 |
[02:16] | It’s one of the benefits of being short. | 这就是矮的好处之一 |
[02:18] | Elfo sneaks in and out of your room all the time. | 艾尔弗经常会潜入你的房间 |
[02:21] | It’s for research. | 为了研究 |
[02:26] | We all know rats are magnets for filth-borne disease. | 我们都知道老鼠就是传播肮脏疾病的吸引源 |
[02:29] | So, what better way to pull the disease from his body | 还有什么更好的方法 比用一堆洗干净的老鼠 |
[02:33] | than by covering him in freshly shampooed rats? | 放在他身上 还能更有效地祛除疾病呢 |
[02:38] | He’s moving. The recovery is underway! | 他动了 身体正在恢复 |
[02:42] | Sure, crawl in. What could it hurt? | 行吧 爬进去吧 又没什么坏处 |
[02:47] | Oh, my God! What are they doing to him? | 天哪 他们在对他做什么 |
[02:49] | These fools don’t know anything about stience or medicine. | 这些家伙根本不懂可学和医学 |
[02:52] | I gotta help my dad before they cure him to death. | 得赶在他们治死我爸之前把他救出来 |
[02:57] | I think you’re in serious trouble with the murder and all. | 谋杀罪名一扣 你麻烦真的大了 |
[02:59] | Attempted murder. | 是企图谋杀 |
[03:01] | And it wasn’t even murder, and I didn’t attempt anything. | 而且这根本不算谋杀 我什么也没有 |
[03:04] | And they know it. | 他们心里也清楚 |
[03:06] | Why are they doing this to me? | 为什么他们要这么对我 |
[03:16] | Miss Moonpence, is the Archdruidess here? | 月亮便士小姐 女祭司来了吗 |
[03:19] | – Yes, Minister. – Good. Send her in. | -是的 部长 -很好 带她进来 |
[03:30] | Blessings on your hat | 祝福你的帽子 |
[03:31] | and the head that fills it, Prime Minister. | 和你帽子下面的头 部长 |
[03:33] | And also with you, Archdruidess. | 你也是 女祭司 |
[03:35] | I hear the king grows weaker. | 听说国王身体越来越虚弱了 |
[03:37] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪儿听说的 |
[03:40] | King Zog is alive, but in a very bad way. | 佐格国王还活着 不过情况很糟糕 |
[03:44] | Princess Tiabeanie wounded him severely. | 蒂尔碧妮伤得他很重 |
[03:46] | Dear God, or Gods, what is to become of our kingdom? | 神哪 众神哪 我们的王国未来会怎么样 |
[03:52] | Miss Moonpence, you may go to the park to eat your carrot now. | 月亮便士小姐 你可以去公园吃胡萝卜了 |
[03:56] | Yes, Minister. | 是 部长 |
[03:58] | So? | 所以 |
[04:01] | – I said now, Miss Moonpence. – Yes, Minister. | -我说了现在就去 月亮便士小姐 -是 部长 |
[04:05] | Dreamland law says that if the king cannot serve, | 梦想之地的法律规定 如果国王不能继续当朝 |
[04:08] | the crown goes to his oldest male heir. | 王位就会流传给他最年长的男性继承者 |
[04:11] | That would be Derek. | 那就是德里克了 |
[04:12] | But if the child is not an adult, | 但如果孩子还没成年 |
[04:15] | then his mother shall serve as regent | 那他的母亲将代为摄政 |
[04:16] | until the boy reaches adulthood. | 直到孩子成年 |
[04:18] | Yes, but what if the mother is not available to serve? | 是的 但如果母亲无法代为摄政呢 |
[04:22] | Then, the regent would be the child’s caretaker | 那会由离婚判决书所定的 |
[04:24] | as named in the divorce decree. | 孩子的监护人代为摄政 |
[04:27] | And whose name was inserted as caretaker | 在你主持的离婚判决中 |
[04:29] | into the divorce decree over which you officiated? | 又把谁指认为孩子的监护人呢 |
[04:35] | Son of a bitch, it’s you! | 卧槽 是你 |
[04:37] | That means, if Derek becomes king, | 这说明 如果德里克成为了国王 |
[04:39] | you become regent, | 你就能摄政了 |
[04:40] | and the young king becomes your puppet! | 年轻的国王会成为你的木偶 |
[04:43] | Our puppet. | 是我们的木偶 |
[04:45] | – Did someone mention puppets? – Get out of here, Derek! | -有人提到木偶了吗 -出去 德里克 |
[04:50] | Princess Tiabeanie may be an obstacle. | 蒂尔碧妮公主或许会成为阻碍 |
[04:52] | She’s quite popular. | 她挺受人欢迎的 |
[04:54] | And willful. A very modern woman, positively 13th-century. | 很有雄心 从十三世纪的角度看 她很现代化 |
[04:58] | But we can change popular opinion. | 但我们可以改变大众的观点 |
[05:01] | In times of trouble, | 在苦难的日子里 |
[05:03] | we may be tempted to assign blame to just one person. | 我们或许会把一切都归咎于一个人身上 |
[05:06] | So, let’s do that, shall we? | 那就这么办吧 好吗 |
[05:08] | I am talking, of course, about Princess Tiabeanie. | 我当然说的是蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[05:11] | Now, get out there and spread the word. | 出去放话 |
[05:13] | Go on, get the hell out of here. | 快去吧 赶紧出去 |
[05:17] | Scapegoating. Finally, this religion is going somewhere. | 找人背锅 这宗教终于有点名堂了 |
[05:20] | My boy works in the castle, | 我的孩子在城堡工作 |
[05:22] | and he says she shot him with a magic wand. | 他说她用魔杖把他刺伤了 |
[05:25] | Well, in my professional opinion as a fishmonger, | 以我鱼贩子的专业经验来看 |
[05:27] | the princess is a witch. | 公主是个女巫 |
[05:29] | And she’s always hanging out with | 她经常和那个 |
[05:30] | that black cat with the big nose | 有大鼻子的黑猫混在一起 |
[05:32] | and that annoying toad in the elf hat. | 还要那个招人厌的精灵帽蛤蟆 |
[05:35] | And how come people always seem to die around her? | 为什么她周围的人一直在死 |
[05:38] | Just the arsenic today, thanks. | 今天只要砒霜 谢谢 |
[05:40] | I heard, if you look her in the eyes, | 我听说 如果你直视她的眼睛 |
[05:42] | she makes you fall in love with her, | 她就会让你爱上她 |
[05:43] | then turns you into a toad! | 然后把你变成蛤蟆 |
[05:45] | And that’s just what she did to Elfo. | 她就是对艾尔弗这么做的 |
[05:47] | That’s why he’s all green and weird-looking. | 所以他一直绿绿的 看起来很奇怪 |
[05:49] | Quiet, or Toad Elfo will hear us. | 小声点 不然艾尔弗蛤蟆会听见我们的 |
[05:52] | I’ve been green and weird-looking all my life. | 我一直都是绿绿的 长得很奇怪 |
[05:54] | You know that. I’ve gotta tell Bean. | 你们知道的 我得告诉小碧 |
[05:58] | Bean, you’re not gonna believe this. | 小碧 你不会相信的 |
[06:00] | Hear ye, hear ye! Let it be known | 都听好了 向大家宣布 |
[06:02] | that Prince Derek shall be crowned king | 德里克王子将会继承王位 |
[06:05] | and Princess Tiabeanie shall be tried | 蒂尔碧妮公主将以企图谋杀的女巫这一身份 |
[06:07] | for attempted murder as a witch! | 受到审判 |
[06:10] | I believe it. | 我信了 |
[06:12] | King? But isn’t Daddy still alive? | 国王 但爸爸不是还活着吗 |
[06:14] | I’m afraid he’s in no shape whatsoever to rule. | 我恐怕他不能再统领王国了 |
[06:17] | And we need someone of your obvious leadership abilities. | 我们需要一个像你一样拥有领导才能的人 |
[06:21] | But these are just toy soldiers. | 但这些只是玩具兵 |
[06:23] | It’s best if you think of | 如果你把真正的士兵 |
[06:24] | the real ones as cheap and expendable, too. | 也看得一文不值 那真是再好不过了 |
[06:26] | And you can just think of Odval and me | 你可以把我和奥德瓦 |
[06:29] | as your new mommy and daddy, my sweet little… | 看成你新的爸爸妈妈 我的宝贝 |
[06:34] | Oh, hell, just do what we tell you! | 管他呢 按我们说的办就完事了 |
[06:41] | Oh! So sorry, sire. | 对不起 陛下 |
[06:43] | Let me remove this from your weary head. | 让我从你疲倦的头上摘下王冠吧 |
[06:47] | And… doink. | 成了 |
[06:49] | Boy, bring this to Odval, immediately. | 小子 给奥德瓦送去 快点的 |
[06:56] | Here comes the king. I am the king! I’m walking down this– | 国王来了 我是国王 我正要走下 |
[07:14] | I crown thee King Derek the First. | 我封你为德里克国王一世 |
[07:18] | And, God willing, the only. | 上帝保佑 唯一的国王 |
[07:21] | Long live King Derek! | 德里克国王万岁 |
[07:23] | Long live King Derek! Long live King Derek! | 德里克国王万岁 德里克国王万岁 |
[07:28] | Long live King Derek! Long live King Derek! | 德里克国王万岁 德里克国王万岁 |
[07:33] | Long live King Derek! Long live King Derek! | 德里克国王万岁 德里克国王万岁 |
[07:37] | Long live King Derek! Long live King Derek! | 德里克国王万岁 德里克国王万岁 |
[07:42] | Long live King Derek! | 德里克国王万岁 |
[07:45] | Uh… Let a new era of… | 让我们进入 |
[07:48] | Greatness. | 伟大的新纪元 |
[07:50] | …greatness and, uh… | 伟大的新纪元 还有 |
[07:52] | Freedom from influence. | 脱离影响的自由 |
[07:54] | …freedom from influence begin! | 脱离影响的自由 |
[07:57] | Hoorah! | 万岁 |
[08:05] | Now, Princess, will you confess to being a witch? | 公主 你愿意坦白自己是女巫的事实吗 |
[08:10] | No. | 不 |
[08:11] | So, you insist on putting us through the ordeal of a long trial? | 那你坚持要让我们进行长期审判吗 |
[08:14] | Actually, I’m partial to long trials. | 其实 我挺喜欢长期审判的 |
[08:17] | – Wrong answer! – Spin the wheel, Stan. | -回答错误 -转轮子 斯坦 |
[08:27] | You tried to kill your father with this magic wand! | 你想用魔杖杀死你父亲 |
[08:30] | I did not! And it’s not a magic wand. | 我没有 而且这不是魔杖 |
[08:34] | It’s a stience gun, and you know it. | 这是一把枪 你心里清楚 |
[08:36] | Oh, really? How can you possibly know | 真的吗 如果你不是女巫 |
[08:38] | what I know unless you’re a witch? | 你怎么知道我知道 |
[08:42] | Was that a cackle? I definitely heard a cackle. | 她是在咯咯笑吗 我肯定听到笑声了 |
[08:45] | That wasn’t a cackle, because I’m not a… | 那不是笑声 因为我不是 |
[08:46] | – Spin the wheel. -…witch! | -转轮子 -女巫 |
[08:52] | Princess, you know the outcome of a trial | 公主 你知道审判的结果 |
[08:54] | is unlikely to go your way. | 是不可能如你所愿的 |
[08:57] | That is the kind of stinkin’ thinkin’ that loses trials. | 就是这种肮脏的想法才让审判变了味 |
[09:01] | We can win this, Bean. Now, if you’ll excuse us, | 我们会度过难关的 小碧 请原谅 |
[09:05] | we have to consult with our client as soon as she stops spinning. | 我们得在我们的客户停止转动之后和她谈谈 |
[09:08] | Very well. See you in court. | 好吧 法庭见 |
[09:14] | Hi, Bean. Hi. What’s up? | 你好 小碧 你还好吗 |
[09:18] | One more. | 还有一圈 |
[09:23] | Hi. Me and Luci are your lawyers. | 我和路西是你的律师 |
[09:25] | I’m doomed. | 我完蛋了 |
[09:28] | I’m afraid he’s getting worse. | 恐怕他的病情又恶化了 |
[09:32] | Hmm. Mop Girl, remove the king’s bandages. | 保洁小妹 把国王的绷带取下来 |
[09:36] | Uh, don’t you think I should wash my hands first? | 你不觉得我该先洗洗手吗 |
[09:38] | And risk washing away all that life-giving soot? | 冒着把这些生命之灰冲走的风险吗 |
[09:43] | Patience, sire. I have summoned an expert | 耐心点 陛下 我已经请了一位触觉艺术专家 |
[09:46] | in the tactile arts to examine you. | 来检查你的身体 |
[09:49] | What do you think, Old Man Touchy? Not me! | 你觉得呢 圣手老人 不是摸我 |
[09:54] | Oh, yes, very bad. There is very little life essence left. | 是的 情况很糟 生命的精华所剩无几了 |
[09:58] | But I am detecting… some roast beef. | 但我感觉到了 一些烤牛肉 |
[10:03] | And mashed potatoes with… | 还有肉汁 |
[10:07] | gravy. | 土豆泥 |
[10:10] | How does it feel to be king, sire? | 当国王的感觉如何 陛下 |
[10:13] | I’m bored. Let’s have a war! | 很无聊 咱们打个仗吧 |
[10:15] | Maybe later. Right now, | 也许晚点吧 现在 |
[10:17] | we have to see your aptitude for dispensing justice. | 我们得考察一下你主持公道的才能 |
[10:20] | It is the king’s duty to preside over trials, | 主持审判是国王的职责 |
[10:22] | and tomorrow, we’ll be having a very important one. Now… | 明天 我们会有一场很重要的审判 |
[10:26] | Yorg here claims this hog as his own property. | 约格说这只猪是他的财产 |
[10:29] | Targon maintains that the hog escaped from his farm | 塔根坚持这头猪是从他的农场逃跑的 |
[10:32] | and rightfully belongs to him. | 并且完全属于他 |
[10:36] | I believe I have reached a verdict. | 我想我有结论了 |
[10:41] | A surprisingly shrewd decision. | 很英明的决定 |
[10:44] | Can I pet the piggy now? | 我现在可以摸摸小猪吗 |
[10:49] | I think he’s ready. | 我想他准备好了 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry we don’t have bowls, but, you know, | 很抱歉 我们没有碗 |
[10:58] | this will all be over before you know it. | 在你意识到之前 这一切就会结束的 |
[11:00] | That’s comforting, coming from an executioner. | 这种话从刽子手嘴里说出来真让人安心 |
[11:02] | You’ll be fine. I have great faith in our judicial system. | 你会没事的 我对我们的司法系统很有信心 |
[11:06] | I threw a snowball at the castle when I was seven. | 在我七岁的时候 我往城堡丢了个雪球 |
[11:09] | I’m still waiting for my pre-trial hearing. | 我还在等我的审前听证会 |
[11:12] | Oh. Shut your gob, you tit. | 闭嘴吧 老头 |
[11:14] | You’re always going on about this “Pre-trial hearing.” | 你老是喜欢拿”审前听证会”说事 |
[11:16] | Every 20 years, like clockwork. | 每二十年一次 就跟钟一样 |
[11:19] | Somebody stab me in the eyeball. | 赶紧来个人把我刺瞎吧 |
[11:22] | – Hey, Bean. How are you holding up? – I’ve been better. | -小碧 你怎么样 -我好点了 |
[11:25] | You guys are my only hope. Are you sure you can handle this? | 你们是我唯一的希望了 你们有把握吗 |
[11:28] | Well, Elfo’s just trying to look down your shirt. | 艾尔弗正想着往你的衣服里看 |
[11:30] | But I am an ace trial attorney. | 但我是王牌辩护律师 |
[11:32] | You? You have actual experience? | 你 你有上庭经验吗 |
[11:35] | No, but I summer clerked for Satan in ’08. | 没有 但我在08年的时候给撒旦做过暑期书记 |
[11:37] | I even wrote a brief about cruel and unusual punishment. | 我甚至还写过一篇关于残酷和异常处罚的总结 |
[11:40] | Right on a guy’s scrotum. With a typewriter. | 就在那家伙的阴囊上 用打字机写的 |
[11:51] | Father? Can you hear me? I need to talk to you. | 父亲 你听得见我说话吗 我要和你谈谈 |
[11:57] | Remember how I used to wake you up from your naps | 还记得我以前怎么叫醒你的吗 |
[12:00] | and you would chase me through the castle? | 然后你会穿过整个城堡追我 |
[12:03] | Wakey wakey! | 起床了 起床了 |
[12:07] | Rise and shine, Father. | 太阳晒屁股了 爸爸 |
[12:10] | Father, dear, are you dying? | 亲爱的爸爸 你要死了吗 |
[12:12] | – Listen, Derek… – Yeah? | -听好 德里克 -什么 |
[12:14] | – I need to tell you something. – What? | -我得告诉你一些事 -什么 |
[12:17] | I don’t know when I’m gonna die. | 我不知道自己什么时候会死 |
[12:19] | Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but… | 也许不是今天 也许不是明天 不过 |
[12:23] | Well, it’s feeling like Thursday. | 感觉像周四 |
[12:26] | Good, so there’s time. I could use the benefit of your wisdom. | 很好 还有时间 我还能借用一下你的智慧 |
[12:30] | – What? – What is justice? | -什么 -什么叫公正 |
[12:32] | Oh, thank God. I thought this was gonna be the sex talk. | 谢天谢地 我还以为要谈性话题呢 |
[12:36] | How do you make a decision that’s fair? | 你是怎么做出绝对公平的裁决的 |
[12:38] | You can’t. Someone always feels like it’s not fair to them. | 办不到 总会有人觉得不公平 |
[12:42] | And the fairest decisions, | 最公平的裁决 |
[12:44] | those are the ones where everybody feels screwed. | 就是让大家都觉得不公平 |
[12:47] | I’ve never seen that before in my storybooks. | 我从故事书里可没读到过这种情节 |
[12:49] | Life’s full of stuff you’ve never seen before. | 生活充满了你未曾见过的东西 |
[12:52] | Like that tunnel of white light opening over my bed. | 就像那道通向我床的光 |
[12:56] | – Can’t you see it? – No. | -你看得见吗 -不 |
[12:59] | Look, you’ve just got to go with your gut, son. You’ll do fine. | 跟着直觉走 孩子 你可以的 |
[13:03] | Now, will you put that nice, cool rag on my head? | 现在 你能不能把那条冷毛巾放在我头上 |
[13:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:08] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[13:30] | All rise for judge and living embodiment of justice, King Derek! | 全体起立致敬法官和正义的化身 德里克国王 |
[13:43] | Uh… Begin trial! | 开始审判 |
[13:44] | Oh, God. Derek, you’re the judge? | 德里克 你是法官 |
[13:47] | Silence, sister! It’s Big King Derek to you! | 肃静 姐姐 我现在是你的德里克国王 |
[13:51] | Guess I should’ve been nicer to him these last 14 years. | 看来这过去十四年我该对他好点 |
[13:55] | Nah, it was worth it. | 算了吧 这也值了 |
[13:56] | Sire, today, I shall prove, using only the most rigorous logic, | 陛下 今日我会用最严密的逻辑证明 |
[14:00] | that this is a 900-year-old witch… | 这是个九百岁的女巫 |
[14:05] | who used this diabolical, pearl-handled, snub-nosed magic wand | 用了这根恶魔般的珍珠柄短鼻魔杖 |
[14:10] | to cast a spell of manslaughter | 对我们敬爱的国王 |
[14:12] | on our beloved king. God rest his soul. | 施放了杀人咒 愿上帝使他的灵魂安息 |
[14:16] | He’s not even dead! | 他还没死呢 |
[14:17] | Order in the court! Sit down, Bean! | 法庭之上 保持秩序 坐下 小碧 |
[14:21] | Ow! What did I do? | 我什么也没做啊 |
[14:26] | So, you’re saying Bean behaved | 你是说 小碧之前 |
[14:28] | so disgracefully at a formal state dinner | 在一个正式的宫廷晚宴上举止不雅 |
[14:31] | that she nearly set off a war? | 差点引发战争 |
[14:34] | No, what Chazz said | 不 查兹说的是 |
[14:36] | was she nearly chazzed off the whole chazz-ma-tazz. | 她差点把那啥都那啥了 |
[14:39] | – You know what I mean? – I do not, | -懂我意思吗 -不懂 |
[14:40] | but let that be entered into the record. | 但还是记录下来 |
[14:43] | That’s “Chazz” With five “Z’s.” | 我叫”查兹” 一共有五个”Z” |
[14:46] | I think I’ve done enough court reporting | 写了这么久的法庭记录 |
[14:47] | to know how to spell “Chazz.” | 我已经知道怎么拼”查兹”了 |
[14:51] | Yes, I’d say Bean is positively bewitching in her beauty | 是的 我觉得小碧肯定是用美貌迷惑 |
[14:54] | and mesmerizing with her charm. | 再用魅力诱惑 |
[14:56] | Witchcraft and mesmerism! | 巫术和诱惑 |
[14:59] | Expert testimony from the man she turned into a pig | 这就是这个男人的专业证供 |
[15:03] | just so she didn’t have to marry him. | 她把他变成了猪 只是因为不想嫁给他 |
[15:06] | But it wasn’t Bean’s fault. It was my own vanity. | 但这不是小碧的错 是我自己过于虚荣 |
[15:09] | To think I was more handsome as a man | 以至于认为自己还是人的时候 |
[15:10] | than a glorious, squealing, curly-tailed, pink and hairless– | 要比一头无毛卷尾粉猪要帅 |
[15:14] | Oh, quiet. What do you know? You’re just a pig. | 闭嘴 你知道什么呀 你只是头猪 |
[15:18] | Tell me, Mr. Sorcerio, | 告诉我 巫师 |
[15:19] | you not only witnessed Tiabeanie | 你不仅目击了蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[15:21] | attack King Zog with this wand, | 用魔杖袭击佐格国王 |
[15:23] | but you’ve had previous odd encounters with her. | 但你之前也和她有过奇怪的相遇 |
[15:25] | So many. She was once brought to me | 很多次了 之前她被恶灵附身的时候 |
[15:28] | when she was possessed by a demon. | 就来我这了 |
[15:31] | I was too busy to cure her myself, | 我太忙了 没空亲自治疗她 |
[15:34] | so she was referred to a colleague, | 于是把她转给了我的一位同事 |
[15:36] | the esteemed exorcist, Big Jo. | 受人尊敬的驱魔师 大乔 |
[15:40] | And did Big Jo verify that, in fact, he had exorcised the demon? | 大乔已经证实过驱魔完成了吗 |
[15:45] | Hmm. I didn’t get a chance to speak with him, | 我没能赶上和他交流 |
[15:47] | as the princess had pushed him into a volcano. | 因为公主把他推进了火山 |
[15:53] | And now, I’d like to call Bean’s closest friend, | 现在 我想传唤小碧最亲近的朋友 |
[15:56] | her inseparable elf companion, Elfo. | 和她形影不离的精灵伙伴 艾尔弗 |
[15:59] | I’m already here. | 我已经来了 |
[16:01] | Now, tell me, Mr. Fo, | 告诉我 弗先生 |
[16:03] | what did you think when you first saw Bean? | 你第一眼见到小碧是什么感觉 |
[16:06] | That she was the most beautiful, | 她是我见过的最漂亮 |
[16:07] | pure and good woman I’d ever seen. | 最纯洁 最美好的姑娘 |
[16:09] | Objection! She was the only woman he’d ever seen. | 反对 她是他唯一见过的女人 |
[16:13] | Sustained. | 反对有效 |
[16:14] | I don’t want to hear any | 我不想再听到 |
[16:14] | romantic or sexy talk about my own sister. | 关于我姐姐的肉麻话了 |
[16:18] | Bleh! | 恶心死了 |
[16:19] | Sorry. Let me rephrase that. | 不好意思 我换个说法 |
[16:20] | Have you seen Bean act in ways that show her pureness of heart? | 你见过小碧表现出自己纯洁内心的行为吗 |
[16:25] | Oh, my gosh, like, all the time. Bean is the best. | 天哪 一直都是这样 小碧最好了 |
[16:28] | I mean, we’ve been through so much together. | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[16:31] | I remember, um, there was one time after I died, | 我记得 有一次我死了之后 |
[16:34] | and, well, it’s kind of a crazy story, | 这故事还挺扯的 |
[16:36] | but Bean and I ended up together in Hell. | 我和小碧最终在地狱见面了 |
[16:39] | Bean was in Hell? | 小碧去过地狱 |
[16:42] | Uh, objection, Your Honor. This witness is an idiot. | 反对 法官 证人是个白痴 |
[16:45] | – Hey! – Overruled. | -拜托 -驳回 |
[16:46] | – Permission to cross-examine immediately. – Granted. | -请求即刻询问 -准许 |
[16:49] | Now, you mean to tell us you specifically saw Tiabeanie in Hell? | 你想告诉我们 你在地狱见到了蒂尔碧妮 |
[16:54] | Oh, yeah. We all were there | 没错 我们当时都在 |
[16:55] | in the flames of eternal damnation. Me, Bean and Luci. | 永恒的地狱之火中 我 小碧和路西 |
[16:59] | Elfo, no! They won’t understand. | 艾尔弗 不 他们不会明白的 |
[17:01] | Permission to approach the witness and punch him in the face? | 请求接近证人 然后给他脸上来一拳 |
[17:03] | Denied. Go on, Mr. Odval. | 反对 继续吧 奥德瓦先生 |
[17:05] | And what, pray tell, were you doing in Hell? | 那请告诉我们你去地狱干什么 |
[17:09] | Well, after I got kicked out of Heaven | 我从天堂被赶出去 |
[17:11] | and plunged all the way down to Hell to meet up with Bean, | 一路下坠 来到地狱 和小碧见面 |
[17:14] | we were strapped to these big chairs | 我们被绑在椅子上 |
[17:15] | and the popcorn was out of reach, | 爆米花放在我们拿不到的地方 |
[17:17] | so we needed to trick the devils and escape. | 我们得骗过魔鬼 然后逃离 |
[17:20] | So, you wanted to be even more underhanded | 所以 你甚至想变得 |
[17:22] | than the devils themselves? | 比那些魔鬼还卑鄙 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I guess you could put it that way. | 是啊 我想你可以这么说 |
[17:26] | Sire, this is all the proof we need. | 陛下 这就是我们需要的所有证据了 |
[17:29] | If you don’t mind, I’ll go right into my closing remarks. | 如果你不介意 我就要做结案陈词了 |
[17:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[17:33] | never before has there been such a clear-cut case of witchcraft. | 之前从来没有过这么显而易见的巫术案件 |
[17:37] | Here we have Tiabeanie, | 蒂尔碧妮 |
[17:39] | the daughter of Dagmar, | 达格玛的女儿 |
[17:40] | a known dark sorceress and murderess. | 一个臭名昭著的黑女巫和杀人犯 |
[17:43] | Tiabeanie, who attempted to murder | 蒂尔碧妮 意图用巫术 |
[17:45] | her own father with witchcraft. | 谋杀自己的父亲 |
[17:47] | Tiabeanie, who visited Hell with these two accomplices, | 蒂尔碧妮 和这两位同伴前往地狱 |
[17:51] | whom I dare say ought to be tried and found guilty | 我认为此时此刻就应该 |
[17:54] | right here and now! | 判决有罪 |
[17:55] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[17:56] | And, as if you need any more evidence, | 如果你们还需要别的证据 |
[17:58] | one of these accomplices | 他的同伙之一 |
[18:00] | is her witch’s familiar, a talking cat! | 就是她的使唤随从 会说话的猫 |
[18:05] | I rest my case and turn the floor over | 我的陈词结束 由我的同事 |
[18:07] | to my colleague, the talking cat. | 这只会说话的猫 继续陈述 |
[18:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, I may just be a simple country cat, | 女士们先生们 虽然我只是一只野猫 |
[18:13] | but all I see here is a girl. | 但我只看到了一个女孩 |
[18:15] | A girl who dared to be different. | 敢于变得与众不同的女儿 |
[18:17] | To stick out and speak up. | 想脱颖而出 为自己说话 |
[18:19] | And if that’s being guilty, | 如果这也算有罪 |
[18:21] | then go ahead and consider her guilty. | 那就继续判她有罪吧 |
[18:24] | – Can do. – But if you do, | -没问题 -但如果你们这么做 |
[18:26] | you’re all a bunch of stupid, small-minded, | 你们只是一群愚蠢的 |
[18:29] | mouth-breathing, superstitious ding-dongs, | 迷信的 只会用嘴呼吸的小心眼 |
[18:33] | who are completely delusional | 完全是一群妄想狂 |
[18:35] | and vote against your own self-interest. | 只会投票反对自己的利益 |
[18:37] | So, pass around a tub of | 给你们传下去 |
[18:39] | melted ice cream for y’all to guzzle down | 一桶融化的冰激凌吃 |
[18:41] | and get fatter and stupider. I rest my case. | 希望你们变得更胖更蠢 我的陈词结束 |
[18:47] | Uh, thank you. I just need to debilitate on this for a bit. | 谢谢 我还需要仔细烤虑一下 |
[18:50] | Deliberate. | 考虑 |
[18:51] | Yeah. Until I render my decision… | 在我做出决定之前 |
[18:55] | I got that right. Yes! | 我说对了 很好 |
[18:57] | The accused and her accomplices are to be kept in the dungeon. | 把被告人和她的同伴关进地牢 |
[19:00] | Derek! You little weasel! | 德瑞克 你这个狡猾的家伙 |
[19:02] | Court jaborned! | 审理结束 |
[19:17] | They’re gonna burn us at the stake. | 他们要把我们烧死在火刑柱子上 |
[19:20] | Oh, God, I’m gonna smell like burnt candy corn. | 天哪 我闻上去肯定会像烧焦的爆米花 |
[19:29] | I’ve known Bean all my life, | 从我出生以来 就认识小碧了 |
[19:31] | and while she’s done some wicked things, | 虽然她做了一些邪恶的事 |
[19:33] | like the time she stuffed that monkey inside my teddy bear | 比如上次她把猴子塞进我的泰迪熊 |
[19:36] | and it ran off a cliff and into the ocean… | 然后它就跑去悬崖 跳到海里了 |
[19:38] | But she did rescue me from that big skillet. | 但她的确让我免受大平底锅敲打 |
[19:42] | I don’t think a witch would do that. | 我想女巫应该不会这么做 |
[19:43] | And most of those witnesses were more pea-brained than I am. | 大多数目击者比我还笨 |
[19:47] | Father said I should go with my gut, | 爸爸说我应该跟着直觉走 |
[19:49] | and I think I know which way. | 我想我知道该怎么做了 |
[19:57] | Our lives hang by a thread. | 我们的生命危在旦夕 |
[19:59] | I can’t believe Elfo can sleep at a time like this. | 不敢相信艾尔弗这种时候都能睡着 |
[20:02] | I’m not sleeping. | 我没在睡觉 |
[20:03] | I keep passing out every time I think about it. | 每次我一想这个 就会晕过去 |
[20:05] | Oh, God, we’re all gonna die! | 天哪 我们都要死了 |
[20:09] | Mmm, death by public execution. | 在公众面前被处刑 |
[20:11] | With an elf. Ugh, this is so humiliating. | 还跟精灵一起 真够丢人的 |
[20:13] | I thought you were immortal. | 我还以为你是永生不死的 |
[20:15] | Of course I’m immortal. I’m a demon, damn it! | 当然了 我是恶魔 该死的 |
[20:18] | You know me. As you burn up, | 你们知道我的 在你们被烧的 |
[20:20] | I’ll probably be making flippant comments. | 我说不定还会说几句嘲讽你们的话 |
[20:22] | Oh, God, I’ve even lost the power to lie convincingly. | 天哪 我现在连说谎都说不溜了 |
[20:25] | And that’s not even a power, more of a mental defect. | 这都不算力量 更像是一种精神缺陷 |
[20:31] | Blessings on your hat | 保佑你的帽子 |
[20:32] | and the head that fills it. And also with you. | 还有你帽子下面的头 你也是 |
[20:35] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[20:36] | It appears King Derek may be leaning toward acquittal. | 看来国王德瑞克有把犯人无罪释放的意愿 |
[20:40] | He thinks he is following his father’s advice. | 他觉得自己是在遵从父亲的建议 |
[20:43] | Then perhaps the only way to achieve the goals of the society | 也许达到社团目标的唯一办法 |
[20:46] | would be to remove Zog from the equation. | 就是除掉佐格了 |
[20:50] | Ahem. Speaking of removing things… | 说到除掉 |
[20:57] | Hey, what the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[20:58] | I thought they were gonna burn us at the stake. | 我还以为他们会把我们绑在火刑柱上烧死 |
[21:00] | Not if I can help it. | 这我可帮不了你们 |
[21:07] | You’re rescuing us? | 你是来救我们的 |
[21:08] | Other than me good self, | 除了我自己善良的一面 |
[21:10] | there’s no one in the world Bunty loves more than you. | 邦蒂在这个世界上最爱的就是你们了 |
[21:12] | And I believe her. So, stand back! | 我相信她 退后点 |
[21:18] | The catacombs! I didn’t know they were under the dungeon. | 地下墓穴 我不知道这原来在地牢底下 |
[21:22] | They’re under everything. Over some things, too. | 哪儿的下面都有 墓穴也在某些东西上面 |
[21:24] | They were poorly planned. | 设计的不太好 |
[21:31] | Just head east and you’ll end up by the docks. | 往东走 最后会到码头 |
[21:34] | Godspeed, my friends. Don’t slip on the rats. | 再见了 我的朋友们 别被老鼠绊着 |
[21:44] | Bean, come on. He said east. | 小碧 拜托 他说了向东 |
[21:47] | I can’t leave. Not yet. | 我不能走 暂时还不行 |
[21:51] | Dad. Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[21:55] | – Beanie. – Dad, listen. | -小碧 -爸 听我说 |
[21:57] | It’s not safe for you here anymore. Don’t trust anyone, okay? | 你在这不安全了 别相信任何人 好吗 |
[22:02] | Now, I need to take care of something. | 现在 我还要解决一些事 |
[22:05] | I need to take out that bullet or you could die of infection. | 我得把子弹取出来 否则你会死于感染的 |
[22:08] | – “Infection”? – Modern medicine. | -“感染” -现代医学 |
[22:11] | “Modern”? “Medicine”? | “现代医学” |
[22:13] | I learned it from that Steamland guy. | 我从蒸汽之地来的男人那学来的 |
[22:15] | Now, it’s gonna hurt bad, so have some of this. | 会很疼的 先喝点这个 |
[22:23] | Just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[22:26] | Hey, give me some more of that modern medicine. | 再给我来点现代医学 |
[22:35] | I’ll try to be as quick as possible. | 我会尽快的 |
[22:37] | Hold him still and give him something to bite down on. | 按住他 给他点东西咬着 |
[22:48] | I feel it. The bullet, it’s not deep. | 我感觉到了子弹 不是很深 |
[23:04] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[23:06] | But I just don’t think she’d ever try to kill him– | 但我不觉得她会想杀了他 |
[23:11] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[23:13] | 今天为女巫行火刑 这会解决我们所有的麻烦 | |
[23:25] | Any final words before the burning? | 火刑之前还有遗言吗 |
[23:29] | Did you ever have one of those dreams where you’re about to die | 你们有没有做过那些自己快要死掉的梦 |
[23:32] | and at the last second, | 然后在最后一刻 |
[23:33] | you suddenly wake up and everything’s okay? | 你们突然醒了过来 一切正常 |
[23:36] | Well, this isn’t one of those. God damn it. | 这可不是梦 该死的 |
[23:39] | We’re really here. It’s really now. | 这是现实 我们真的在刑场 |
[23:42] | While I was growing up, I was completely lost, | 在我长大的时候 我彻底茫然了 |
[23:44] | and then after I met you guys I was still lost, | 在遇到你们之后 我还是很茫然 |
[23:48] | but at least we got lost together. | 但至少我们可以一起茫然 |
[23:50] | It looks like we’re not gonna finish our journey. | 看来我们不能完成我们的旅途了 |
[23:53] | But I’m happy to know deep down in my heart that I’m a– | 但我还是很开心 因为在我内心深处 我是 |
[23:56] | Witch! | 女巫 |
[23:57] | That’s enough now, Bean. | 够了 小碧 |
[24:01] | Please join me in prayer for these three damned souls, | 请和我一起祈祷 这三个邪恶的灵魂 |
[24:05] | that they may find endless agony and torment | 愿他们在无尽的来生中 |
[24:08] | in an afterlife of eternal suffering. | 面临永恒的痛苦和折磨 |
[24:11] | That’s not what prayers are for. | 祈祷不该是这样的 |
[24:13] | – Shut up. – Sorry. | -闭嘴 -抱歉 |
[24:15] | Light the fire. | 点火 |
[24:23] | No, I can’t do it. | 不 我做不到 |
[24:28] | – Burn them all! – Witches! | -烧死他们 -女巫 |
[24:30] | I’ve forgotten my sad life for a moment! | 在那么一瞬间 我忘记了自己可悲的生活 |
[24:38] | Oh. A fire. That’s nice. | 有火啊 真不错 |
[24:42] | Somehow, we ended up in this stupid world together… | 不知怎么的 我们一起来到了这个愚蠢的世界 |
[24:45] | So, let’s leave it together. | 那就让我们也一起离开这个世界 |
[24:47] | Wait. You’re not gonna die, ever. Unless… You mean… | 等等 你是不会死的 除非 你的意思是 |
[24:51] | Well, I have a confession to make. | 我有话要坦白 |
[24:54] | When I got out of Hell, I was stripped of my immortality. | 当我离开地狱之后 永生的权利被剥夺了 |
[24:58] | I gave it all up for you losers. | 我为了你们这帮衰人放弃了一切 |
[25:00] | I’m telling you now because I’d like you to die feeling bad. | 我现在告诉你 是希望让你在悔恨中死去 |
[25:04] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[25:05] | This may seem like too little, too late, but thank you. | 这可能有点晚了 但还是谢谢你 |
[25:08] | I’m gonna miss you too, buddy. | 我也会想你的 好兄弟 |
[25:11] | See you in Hell, boys. | 地狱见了 男孩们 |
[25:30] | Welcome, friends. | 欢迎 朋友们 |
[25:35] | Ah, they’re still here. | 他们还在这 |
[25:50] | What, no hug? | 怎么 不抱一下吗 |