时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | This is the fanciest and only restaurant in Elf Alley. | 这是精灵小巷最高档也是唯一的餐厅 |
[00:36] | Nice. | 棒 |
[00:43] | Pardon me. | 借过 |
[00:44] | I am… Squeeze by. Could we create a path? | 我…挤过去 能空条路出来吗 |
[00:51] | A low chair for the lady? | 为女士准备矮凳子吗 |
[00:56] | That’s gotta make a girl feel dainty. | 这会让女士感觉优雅 |
[00:58] | And your chair, junior. | 还有你的椅子 小仔 |
[01:11] | Don’t fill up on candy. Our main course is coming. | 别吃糖吃饱了 我们的主菜上来了 |
[01:18] | Rabbit! | 兔子 |
[01:19] | You should’ve ordered this instead of the chicken, Luci. | 你应该点这个而不是鸡 路西 |
[01:23] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[01:25] | Look at them. They’re like little screaming candles. | 瞧瞧他们 就像尖叫小蜡烛 |
[01:29] | Dragon attack! Dragon attack! | 恶龙来袭 恶龙来袭 |
[01:32] | Calm down, guys. Let the women and children panic first. | 冷静 伙计们 让女人和小孩先恐慌 |
[01:41] | We’ll never put out the fire by our wee selves. | 我们这么小是不可能把火扑灭的 |
[01:44] | – We must go to Zog at once. – I’ll go with you. | -我们必须马上去见佐格 -我和你去 |
[01:50] | Hurry, Teeniebeanie! | 快点 小碧妮 |
[01:54] | Sire, there is a matter of utmost importance | 陛下 有极其重要的事务 |
[01:56] | which needs your immediate attention. | 需要您马上处理 |
[01:58] | Indeed there is. Another king has entered the throne room. | 确实 另一个国王进了王宫大殿 |
[02:03] | Dad! There’s a fire– | 爸 有火… |
[02:04] | No, no, no, Princess. I’ll do it. This is a matter for kings. | 不不不 公主 我来说 这是国王的事 |
[02:08] | But there is a fire– | 但是有火… |
[02:09] | Stand down, Tiabeanie. | 退下 蒂尔碧妮 |
[02:11] | When kings confer, women are forbidden to speak. | 国王商谈时 女人不能说话 |
[02:14] | State your business, Elf King. | 说出你的来意 精灵王 |
[02:16] | I, King Rulo of Elfwood-In-Exile, | 我 流亡精灵森林的如罗国王 |
[02:20] | have come for an audience with King Zog. | 来参见佐格国王 |
[02:22] | I shall see if he’s available. | 我看看他有没有空 |
[02:24] | Are you kidding? He’s right– | 你在开玩笑吗 他就在… |
[02:26] | Sire, another king wishes to speak with you. | 陛下 另一位国王想与您谈话 |
[02:29] | May I tell him you’re available? | 可以告诉他您有空吗 |
[02:30] | Who? This guy? Sure. | 谁 这个人吗 好的 |
[02:32] | Before we begin, may I present to you | 在我们谈话之前 请允许我向您 |
[02:35] | this basket of traditional elven goods? | 奉上这篮传统精灵物品 |
[02:38] | I’m afraid some of it is on fire. | 恐怕有些着火了 |
[02:43] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[02:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[02:47] | So, everything good? | 一切都好吗 |
[02:48] | No, it’s not good. In fact, it’s bad! | 不 不好 事实上很糟 |
[02:50] | Elf Alley is on fire! | 精灵小巷着火了 |
[02:52] | Dragon attack. Elves need help. Get it? | 恶龙袭击 精灵需要帮助 明白吗 |
[02:55] | Why didn’t you say so, baby girl? | 你为什么不早说 宝贝女儿 |
[02:57] | Odval, get the fire brigade request forms. | 奥德瓦 把救火队申请表拿来 |
[03:06] | Meanwhile, shoot down that dragon before it attacks the castle. | 同时 把龙射下来 免得它攻击城堡 |
[03:13] | Quick, after the dragon! And may the best man slay it. | 快 追击恶龙 愿最棒的男人屠了它 |
[03:17] | Or woman. Let’s not ignore women here. | 或者女人 别忽略女人 |
[03:45] | Fire! | 射击 |
[03:47] | Retrieve the arrows. | 收回箭 |
[04:04] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[04:06] | And why are sparks flying out of its ass? | 为什么它尾部飞出火花 |
[04:18] | 第十九章 电气公主 | |
[04:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:38] | Are you from the future? | 你来自未来吗 |
[04:39] | No, I’m from two minutes ago when you shot me down. | 不 我来自两分钟前 你把我射下来时 |
[04:47] | Unhand her, dragon man. | 放开她的手 龙人 |
[04:49] | He’s not doing anything. | 他没做什么 |
[04:51] | Except, like, sweating on me, and there’s grease and stuff. | 除了汗流到我身上 还有油之类的 |
[04:56] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你们要怎么对他 |
[04:57] | What we do with all strange new things. | 我们对所有陌生新事物做的那样 |
[05:00] | Lock him away! | 把他关起来 |
[05:01] | Don’t worry. I’ll be okay. | 别担心 我会没事的 |
[05:03] | Not in Dreamland, you won’t. | 在梦想之地不会没事 |
[05:05] | Man in a cage! | 笼子里的男人 |
[05:07] | – Throw sewage at him! – Poke him in the neck! | -向他泼污水 -戳他的脖子 |
[05:09] | Witch! Is it a witch? I can’t see nothin’. | 女巫 是女巫吗 我啥也看不到 |
[05:13] | Are you worried yet? What’s your name? | 你开始担心了吗 你叫什么 |
[05:15] | Sky Gunderson. | 史盖·甘德森 |
[05:16] | Give them time. They’ll come to understand. | 给他们时间 他们会渐渐明白的 |
[05:18] | Kill him before we understand! | 在我们明白之前杀掉他 |
[05:22] | Once we clean up Combusto’s apartment, | 一旦我们打扫干净燃烧宝的公寓 |
[05:25] | we’re gonna need a new tenant, | 我们需要一个新租户 |
[05:26] | if you know anyone who’s looking. | 你知道谁在找房子吗 |
[05:27] | – What happened to Combusto? – You’re sweeping him up. | -燃烧宝怎么了 -你正在清扫他 |
[05:30] | I’ve been thinking about getting a place of my own. | 我一直想找个自己的住处 |
[05:33] | This is Elf Alley. | 这里是精灵小巷 |
[05:34] | I know. That’s why I’m gonna let you live with me. | 我知道 所以我会让你和我同住 |
[05:37] | And I pay the rent, of course? | 然后当然是我付房租吗 |
[05:39] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你真会讨价还价 |
[05:48] | Sorry. Interrogation can be brutal, | 抱歉 审讯可能会很残暴 |
[05:50] | and a woman should have no role in it. | 女人不应该参与 |
[05:53] | Tell that to my wife! | 跟我妻子说说去 |
[05:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[06:01] | Okay, smart guy, I’m gonna ask you one more time. | 好了 聪明鬼 我再问你一次 |
[06:05] | Where is your dragon? | 你的龙在哪 |
[06:08] | I don’t have a dragon. | 我没有龙 |
[06:09] | Nonsense. We all saw the dragon flying through the air, | 胡说 我们都看到龙飞过高空 |
[06:12] | making those whirring, mechanical dragon sounds. | 发出那种呼呼的机械龙声 |
[06:16] | Dragons aren’t real. I flew here… | 龙并不存在 我飞来这里… |
[06:18] | I knew it. He himself is the dragon! | 我就知道 他就是龙 |
[06:21] | in my airship. | 乘着我的飞船 |
[06:25] | – What’s so funny? – Ships float on water, not in the air. | -有什么好笑的 -船会浮 不会飘 |
[06:28] | Clearly, sire, he is not only a shape-shifter but a liar. | 显然 他不仅会变形 还会说谎 |
[06:32] | He turns into a dragon at will. | 他可以随便化身巨龙 |
[06:36] | With the application of this magical Smurf dandruff, | 用我的蓝精灵魔粉 |
[06:39] | I’ve banished his ability to shift shape. | 我将限制他的变形能力 |
[06:42] | A man he will remain. | 他将保持人形 |
[06:44] | Because I am a man. | 因为我就是个人 |
[06:46] | There. You see? A dragon no more. | 好了 看吧 不能再变龙了 |
[06:49] | Well done, Sorcerio. | 干得好 魔法师 |
[06:52] | Can we stop with the dragon | 我们能不能 |
[06:53] | talk and discuss this rationally? I’m here to– | 把龙忘了 理智地交谈一下 我是来… |
[06:55] | Let’s just kill him, already. | 我们直接杀了他吧 |
[06:57] | A wise and prudent idea, Your Majesty. This man is a spy. | 智慧且精明 陛下 他是间谍 |
[07:02] | Hey! Put that down! It’s loaded! | 放下 上了膛的 |
[07:03] | This is obviously some kind of whistle for summoning dragons. | 这显然是个召唤龙的口哨 |
[07:07] | – Let me see that. – Careful, sire. | -我看看 -小心 陛下 |
[07:11] | – Nothin’! – May I? | -没反应 -我来可以吗 |
[07:14] | Looks more like a hammer to me. | 我看像个锤头 |
[07:17] | A dragon-summoning hammer! | 召唤飞龙的锤头 |
[07:19] | Come here, dragons, that I may slay you! | 过来 龙 让我来屠龙 |
[07:21] | Give it back. | 给我 |
[07:25] | Fear not. While under my spell, | 别怕 有我的咒语 |
[07:28] | his magic whistle can only crush nuts. | 他的魔法口哨就只能敲核桃 |
[07:31] | Please, listen. Your so-called magic does nothing. | 请你听我说 你所谓的魔法没有用 |
[07:34] | Science makes the world go round. | 世界是靠科学转的 |
[07:37] | What the world and round have to do with one another, | 世界和转有什么关系 |
[07:40] | I’ll never know. | 我是永远不会懂 |
[07:41] | You’re wasting your breath. | 你就是在浪费口舌 |
[07:43] | Those idiots don’t know anything about stience. | 那些白痴根本不懂可学 |
[07:45] | It’s “Science,” Dear. | 是科学 亲爱的 |
[07:47] | I believe it’s pronounced “Stience.” | 我觉得就该念可学 |
[07:50] | What does that have to do with dragons? | 那和龙有什么关系 |
[07:52] | I’m gettin’ all confused here. | 我不懂了 |
[07:54] | Throw him in the dungeon with | 把他关进地牢 |
[07:55] | that guy who mentioned human rights one time. | 和那个说什么人权的人关一起 |
[07:57] | And put his belongings in my office. | 把他的东西放在我办公室 |
[07:59] | They’ll be evidence for his fair trial, | 它们将是他面临的公正审判 |
[08:01] | execution and appeal. | 行刑和上诉的证据 |
[08:07] | After three weeks of filling you with mice, | 给你灌了三周老鼠之后 |
[08:09] | now it’s time for Gladys. | 该放猫了 |
[08:14] | Oh, Bean, thank God you’re here. I need your help. | 感谢上帝你来了 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:17] | Stan says the mouse-cramming begins at dawn. | 斯坦说凌晨就开始灌老鼠 |
[08:19] | First, you’re gonna tell me about this stience stuff, | 首先 你得给我讲讲可学 |
[08:21] | ’cause magic has brought me nothing but unhappiness. | 因为魔法只会给我来带不幸 |
[08:24] | I’ll need my satchel, | 我需要我的皮包 |
[08:25] | my little black book from inside the airship | 我的飞船里的小黑书 |
[08:27] | and five potatoes. | 还要五个土豆 |
[08:28] | I know where I can get some of those. | 我知道去哪里找 |
[08:31] | Well, well, well. | 好好好 |
[08:32] | We knew you’d come crawling back for the potatoes. | 我们就知道你会回来求我们给你土豆 |
[08:35] | What kind you want? | 你要哪种 |
[08:36] | We’ve got russet, yam and fingerling. | 我们有黄薯 红薯 小番薯 |
[08:38] | Fingerlings will cost you more, | 小番薯更贵 |
[08:40] | but they’ll make a real nice summertime salad. | 但他们很适合夏日沙拉 |
[08:43] | Real nice. | 很棒 |
[08:44] | Any thick potato will do. | 是薯类就行 |
[08:46] | – Spud? – No. | -番薯 -不要 |
[08:48] | – Yam? – No. | -红薯 -不要 |
[08:48] | – Mashed? – No. | -薯泥 -不要 |
[08:50] | We think russet. | 我说黄薯 |
[08:55] | May I help you, Princess? | 有什么能为你效劳的 公主 |
[08:56] | Miss Moonpence. Sally. Hi. I was just looking for– | 月亮便士小姐 莎莉 你好 我在找… |
[09:01] | The dragon man’s satchel? It’s right over here. | 龙人的皮包 就在那里 |
[09:04] | Thanks. But wouldn’t Odval object? | 谢谢 奥德瓦不会生气吗 |
[09:06] | He doesn’t pay me enough. | 他付我的薪水太少 |
[09:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[09:38] | Perfect. We can set it on the window | 完美 我们可以放在窗户上 |
[09:40] | and bounce the signal off the bottom of Heaven. | 让信号从天空之底反射出去 |
[09:42] | Now, you’ll assemble everything. | 现在 你来组装 |
[09:44] | I’ll only tell you what to do, but I won’t touch anything. | 我只指示 但我不碰它们 |
[09:47] | That way, you’ll see it’s science, not magic. | 这样你就知道它是科学 不是魔法 |
[10:03] | Excellent, Bean. Now just hook up that last tater. | 太好了 小碧 连上最后一个马铃薯 |
[10:07] | There you go. | 好的 |
[10:09] | The hell happened? You’re in Dreamland? Over. | 怎么回事 你在梦想之地了 完毕 |
[10:11] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[10:13] | – Where, exactly? – Well, no, you can follow the signal. | -准确位置呢 -不 你可以追踪信号 |
[10:16] | – Did you make the drop? – No, no. But, um, we’ll try again. | -送到了吗 -没有 但我们会再试一次 |
[10:21] | Meet by the docks at 11:15. | 11:15码头见 |
[10:22] | I can’t really talk right now. | 我现在不方便 |
[10:24] | – You idiot. – Yes, fine. I’ll be there. | -白痴 -是 好 我会去的 |
[10:27] | Who is in that potato? What just happened? | 土豆里的人是谁 怎么回事 |
[10:30] | You made it possible for me to call home, to my country. | 你让我给我的祖国 我的家里打了个电话 |
[10:33] | You built it. Science happened. | 是你做出来的 这就是科学 |
[10:36] | So, I’m a stientist? | 所以 我是可学家了吗 |
[10:39] | We say “Logic wizard,” But that’s not important. | 我们管那叫逻辑魔法师 但这不重要 |
[10:42] | Those dimwits are going to kill me, Bean. | 那些白痴要杀我 小碧 |
[10:44] | And only you can help me escape. | 只有你能帮我逃出去 |
[10:49] | Now, to create a diversion | 现在 我们要声东击西 |
[10:50] | and dazzle these yokels with an explosion. | 用一场爆炸骗骗那些笨蛋 |
[10:53] | I love explosions! | 我喜欢爆炸 |
[10:54] | Okay, ready? | 好的 准备好了吗 |
[10:56] | Take me with you. | 带我跟你一起走 |
[10:57] | I gotta see where all this stuff comes from. | 我得看看这东西从何而来 |
[10:59] | No, it’s too dangerous. | 别去 太危险了 |
[11:01] | I’ve handled monsters and witches. I can handle stience. | 我对付过怪兽和女巫 我也能对付 |
[11:05] | I just can’t let you– | 我不能让你去 |
[11:06] | I come with you, or I don’t help you with this plan. | 我跟你一起去 不然我就不帮你了 |
[11:09] | Fine. Meet me at the port at midnight. | 好吧 半夜在港口跟我碰面 |
[11:13] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[11:17] | He’s escaped! | 他逃跑了 |
[11:18] | He turned into a dragon and flew out the window! | 他变成了一条龙从窗户飞出去了 |
[11:22] | He flew out that tiny window? | 他从那扇小窗户飞出去了吗 |
[11:26] | No way. Too small. | 不可能 太小了 |
[11:27] | First he turned into a bat and he flew out the window, | 他先变成了一只蝙蝠 飞出了窗户 |
[11:30] | and then he turned into a dragon. | 然后变成了一条龙 |
[11:32] | Wait, so a bat set this fire? | 等等 蝙蝠能喷火 |
[11:34] | First he turned into a man smoking in the bed, | 他先变成了一个在床上冒烟的人 |
[11:37] | and then he turned into the bat, and now… | 然后变成了一只蝙蝠 接着 |
[11:39] | Okay, the only thing that’s important is that he’s a dragon | 好了 重要的是他是一条龙 |
[11:42] | and he’s gotten away. | 还逃跑了 |
[11:43] | Sound the dragon alarm again. | 再拉一次龙的警报 |
[11:47] | Stay inside! Unless you want to see something really cool! | 躲在室内 除非你想看见奇怪的东西 |
[12:04] | Whoa, an escape whale. | 一头逃跑用的鲸鱼 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:23] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:28] | Whoa, lights without drugs. | 没嗑药就看到这么多光 |
[12:39] | Ugh! An attack hat! | 一顶攻击我的帽子 |
[12:52] | Leaving without me much? | 又想抛下我离开吗 |
[12:53] | What the hell? Of course not. | 什么鬼 当然不会 |
[12:56] | I needed to get to a safe depth to wait for you, | 我只是想潜到安全深度再等你 |
[12:58] | but now that you’re here, we can be on our way. | 既然你已经来了 我们就出发吧 |
[13:02] | Say, that’s a pretty serious scrape you got. | 你这里的伤有点严重 |
[13:04] | You could get an infection. | 会感染的 |
[13:06] | But not with this antibiotic goo I invented. | 用上我发明的消炎药膏就不会了 |
[13:09] | In Dreamland, we just amputate. | 在梦想之地 我们就截肢了 |
[13:11] | And believe me, you do not wanna get a head wound. | 相信我 你不想头部受伤的 |
[13:14] | Yeah. You know, ’cause they’d have to cut… | 没错 因为他们会砍掉 |
[13:18] | They’d cut off your head. | 他们会砍掉你的头 |
[13:20] | Good one. Hey, Bean, wanna steer? | 这个笑话不错 小碧 你想来开吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah, sure. I’ve never driven a… | 好啊 我还没开过 |
[13:26] | What do you call this? A sub… marine? | 你叫这个什么来着 潜艇吗 |
[13:29] | Electrofish. | 机械鱼 |
[13:30] | And now to set the homing coordinates. | 现在设定目的地坐标 |
[13:33] | Destination, Steamland. | 目的地 蒸汽之地 |
[13:52] | And this is the garage door opener. | 这是用来开车库门的 |
[13:55] | Go ahead, Bean. Press the button. | 来吧 小碧 按下按钮 |
[14:08] | What do you call this place? | 你把这地方叫什么 |
[14:10] | This is my secret research shed. | 这是我的秘密研究基地 |
[14:12] | Over there is my couch, | 那是我的沙发 |
[14:13] | where I spend a lot of time dreaming up impressive inventions. | 我经常睡在上面梦到很棒的发明 |
[14:16] | This is so much better than any stupid castle. | 这比那些愚蠢的城堡好多了 |
[14:22] | Whoa. An automatic lantern? | 一盏自动灯 |
[14:24] | Yes, we call them buzzbrighters. | 没错 我们称它为蜂鸣发光器 |
[14:26] | Listen. I’ve got to take care of some… | 听着 我得去对付一些… |
[14:31] | It’s dangerous out there, so don’t leave this room, okay? | 外面很危险 别离开这房间 好吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah, yeah, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[14:37] | I’ll be back for you in a bit. | 我很快就回来 |
[14:49] | Oh, my God. We gotta get thrones like this. | 天哪 我们也该买个这样的宝座 |
[15:11] | Magic curtains. Cool. | 魔法窗帘 太酷了 |
[15:19] | Screw this amazing room. | 不管这神奇的房间了 |
[15:24] | Ugh. You gotta be kiddin’ me. | 你在逗我吗 |
[15:41] | Wha… Luci! | 什么 路西 |
[15:44] | Luci! Did you have a party without me? | 路西 你们背着我开派对了吗 |
[15:48] | Yeah, man. I didn’t want to wake you. Or invite you. | 是啊 哥们 我不想吵醒 也不想邀请你 |
[15:50] | But I’m your roommate. | 可我是你的室友啊 |
[15:53] | So stay in your room, mate. | 那就呆在你的室里吧 友人 |
[15:55] | Oh, that is… | 这简直 |
[15:56] | Is actually a very clever turn of phrase. | 其实是一个很巧妙的断句 |
[15:58] | I’m still hurt! | 我还是很伤心 |
[16:01] | What an a-hole. | 真是个混蛋 |
[16:02] | Hey, can you keep it down in there? | 你能声音小点吗 |
[16:04] | I’m trying to roll around in my own filth. | 我正准备在我自己的垃圾堆里打滚呢 |
[16:20] | Oh, my God. They’ve got beer, too? This is paradise. | 天哪 他们也有啤酒 这简直是天堂 |
[16:25] | – Wait. You made this beer? – Sure did, hon. | -等等 你做的这啤酒吗 -当然 亲爱的 |
[16:28] | It was my grandmother’s recipe and her official cause of death. | 这是我祖母的配方 也是她去世的原因 |
[16:31] | Cool. Women aren’t allowed to be brewmeisters in my kingdom. | 真棒 我们的王国不允许女人酿酒 |
[16:35] | Not here. If you’re an obnoxious hipster of any gender, | 这里不是 如果你是个讨人厌的嬉皮士 |
[16:38] | you can become a craft brewer. | 不管什么性别 都可以酿酒 |
[16:43] | Wow. I love this place. And you don’t even have to pay. | 我喜欢这个地方 你都不用付钱 |
[16:46] | Yes, you do. | 你得付钱 |
[16:52] | Pardon me! | 不好意思 |
[17:28] | Sorry to frighten you, ma’am. | 女士 不好意思吓到你了 |
[17:29] | Whoa. A horse on wheels? | 带轮子的马 |
[17:32] | You must be a visitor. Can I help you? | 你一定是来访的人 有什么需要帮助吗 |
[17:34] | Um, yeah, I guess I’m looking for Farnsworth Boulevard. | 是的 我想我应该在找法斯沃斯大道 |
[17:38] | Oh, the Transpo District. | 交通区啊 |
[17:39] | Well, I’m headed that way for a lube job for ol’ fleabag here. | 我正要去那里给它上上润滑油呢 |
[17:43] | Hop on. | 上来吧 |
[18:05] | You’ve got my number. | 我的号码已经给你了 |
[18:06] | I don’t know what that means, but thank you. | 不知道你是什么意思 还是谢谢你了 |
[18:15] | What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the shed. | 你来这干什么 我告诉过你要留在棚子里 |
[18:18] | This village is amazing! | 这个小村庄真不错 |
[18:20] | Can we talk in the lead zeppelin? | 能上齐柏林飞艇谈吗 |
[18:25] | Listen, Bean. I’m trying to protect you. | 听着 小碧 我是想保护你 |
[18:27] | From what? All the free beer and friendly ladies? | 保护什么 那些免费啤酒和善良的女士们吗 |
[18:30] | I like you. I really like you. | 我喜欢你 真喜欢你 |
[18:33] | I think you could become one of my special interns. | 我觉得你可以成为我的特别实习生 |
[18:36] | Wow! That’s the kind of thing | 这话居然是从 |
[18:37] | a guy says right before I punch him in the gut. | 被我之前一拳打在肚子上的男人说的 |
[18:39] | Hello? Who’s there? | 有人吗 是谁 |
[18:41] | – Who’s that? – The authorities. Get down. | -那是谁 -官方人员 蹲下 |
[18:46] | Hello, Harriet. | 你好 海瑞特 |
[18:47] | You had three simple tasks. | 你只有三个简单的任务 |
[18:49] | Fly to the castle, deliver the weapon, | 飞去城堡 递交武器 |
[18:50] | and get the hell away without being detected. | 在不被侦测到的情况下离开 |
[18:53] | And you failed completely. | 然而你完全失败了 |
[18:54] | They shot me down. You told me that canvas was arrow-proof. | 他们把我打下来了 你和我说过帆布是防箭的 |
[18:58] | Way to go. That big, dumb fat-ass | 真有你的啊 那个死胖子 |
[19:00] | is still on the throne. | 还在王位上坐着呢 |
[19:05] | Let me guess, another one of your freckle-faced interns? | 我猜猜 又是个雀斑脸的实习生吗 |
[19:08] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[19:13] | Don’t say anything, Bean. | 什么也别说 小碧 |
[19:15] | Princess Tiabeanie from Dreamland? | 梦想之地的蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[19:17] | Do you know how much trouble we’re in? | 你知道我们有多大麻烦了吗 |
[19:19] | The boss is gonna kill us. | 老大会杀了我们的 |
[19:20] | Not if he doesn’t find out. | 除非他没发现 |
[19:22] | Get that stupid thing out of my face. | 别拿那玩意指着我 |
[19:28] | Get her, Skybert. | 抓住她 史盖博 |
[20:07] | Unlock the door, Bean. | 把门开开 小碧 |
[20:09] | No way, Skybert. | 不可能 史盖博 |
[20:28] | A wrench? | 扳手 |
[20:48] | Screw you and your potatoes. | 去你的 还有你的土豆 |
[21:11] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[21:13] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[21:15] | Oh, so sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:17] | I’m throwing a little pancake party, but you’re not invited. | 我在开煎饼派对 但没有邀请你 |
[21:20] | Bye! | 再见 |
[21:22] | This is the best revenge you could come up with? | 这就是你想到的最好的复仇计划 |
[21:24] | Waking me up at the crack of dawn with a stupid duck party? | 半夜叫一群鸭子搞派对 |
[21:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[21:27] | Honky is not a duck! | 霍基不是鸭子 |
[21:29] | But let me guess. I hurt your feelings? | 我猜猜 是不是伤你心了 |
[21:33] | ‘Cause you’ve been left out? | 因为你被孤立了 |
[21:35] | No, I’m just pissed. | 没有 我只是很生气 |
[21:36] | Well, welcome to the club, which now has two members! | 那就欢迎你加入只有二人的俱乐部 |
[21:42] | No, you can’t join. No geese allowed. | 你不能加入 鹅不能加入 |
[21:44] | – You’re insane. – I must be! | -你疯了 -一定是这样 |
[21:46] | I tried to live with a heartless, inconsiderate jerk | 我竟然想和一个毫无感情 不顾他人 |
[21:49] | who only cares about his tiny self! | 只在乎自己的小混蛋住在一起 |
[21:52] | “Tiny”? | “小” |
[21:55] | – I’ll show you tiny, pal! – Ow, ow, ow! | -我告诉你什么叫小 -好疼 |
[21:58] | The duck has me! | 那鸭子咬着我了 |
[21:59] | The duck’s got my eye! | 鸭子咬着我眼睛了 |
[22:12] | The shape-shifter’s returned as a giant bee! | 变形怪变成大蜜蜂飞回来了 |
[22:18] | Don’t shoot! It’s me, Bean! | 别射箭 是我 小碧 |
[22:20] | All I heard was, “It’s me, Bee.” | 我只听到 “是我 蜜蜂” |
[22:24] | Fire! | 放弓 |
[22:44] | Luci, did anything bad happen while I was gone? | 路西 我不在的时候出了什么坏事吗 |
[22:47] | – You were gone? – Where’s Elfo? | -你之前没在吗 -艾尔弗在哪 |
[22:52] | Looks like he’s taking a rubble bath. | 看来在洗石头浴 |
[22:54] | Oh, hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[22:55] | How could dragon guy just disappear? By magic? | 龙人怎么不见了 凭借魔法吗 |
[22:59] | I want answers! Magical answers that solve everything at once! | 我要答案 立刻解决一切问题的神奇答案 |
[23:04] | Dad! Hi. Your life is in danger! | 爸 你有生命危险 |
[23:06] | Tiabeanie, for the last time, no women in council meetings. | 蒂尔碧妮 再说最后一次 女人不能参加议会 |
[23:10] | Shut the hell up, Odval. This is important. | 闭嘴 奥德瓦 这很重要 |
[23:12] | There’s an assassin lurking somewhere in the castle, | 有刺客藏在城堡里 |
[23:15] | and this is the murder weapon. | 这就是谋杀凶器 |
[23:16] | The dragon whistle. How did you get it? | 龙之哨 你怎么拿到的 |
[23:18] | She must have swiped it back and helped him escape. | 她肯定是偷了回来 然后帮他逃走了 |
[23:21] | I saw it with my own eye. | 我亲眼看到的 |
[23:22] | She’s obviously been bewitched by the dragonmancer. | 她很明显是中了龙人的巫术 |
[23:24] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa. We’re talking about my daughter here. | 等等 我们说的是我女儿 |
[23:27] | She may be crazy, | 她可能比较疯狂 |
[23:29] | but she wouldn’t do nothing to harm this kingdom. | 但她绝不会做任何伤害王国的事 |
[23:31] | Everybody, let’s just simmer down. | 大家都冷静一下 |
[23:33] | Okay, Pendergast, take the dragon whistle. | 好吧 彭德格斯特 收下龙之哨 |
[23:36] | No! We can’t trust anyone. | 不 我们不能相信任何人 |
[23:38] | I’m not letting this out of my sight. | 我不会让它离开我的视线 |
[23:50] | Daddy! | 爸 |