时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | All right, next shooter. | 好了 下一位选手 |
[00:28] | You, the obese gentleman from out of town, step right up. | 有请这位乡下来的小胖墩 |
[00:32] | Come on, seven. Lucky seven. | 掷个七吧 幸运七 |
[00:35] | Daddy needs a new pair of pointy shoes. | 老子想要一双新的尖头靴 |
[00:37] | Jinx! Snake eyes. You lose again. | 咒你不灵 两个一点 你又输了 |
[00:41] | So do you want to give me your soul now, | 你是打算现在把灵魂交给我 |
[00:42] | or do a payment plan thing where I crush it slowly over time? | 还是分期付款让我慢慢的折磨你 |
[00:45] | Listen up, you degenerates. | 听好了 你们这帮堕落鬼 |
[00:47] | We have company comin’ tonight, | 今晚有贵客光临 |
[00:49] | so I want everybody to clip your nails | 每个人在晚餐之前 |
[00:51] | and pick your noses before dinner. | 要剪好指甲清理好鼻孔 |
[00:54] | Then what are we supposed to do during dinner? | 那我们晚餐的时候该干嘛 |
[00:56] | You’re gonna sit still, | 给我端正的坐好 |
[00:57] | you’re gonna make interesting conversation | 跟客人谈笑风生 |
[00:59] | and you’re not gonna embarrass me. | 别丢我的脸 |
[01:01] | I think we can do all those things better down at the pub. | 这些事我们在酒吧里能做的更好 |
[01:06] | Lower the drawbridge! | 放下吊桥 |
[01:12] | – Off to ye olde pub, are we, gents? – No. | -吾的朋友们 是动身前往酒吧吗 -不 |
[01:14] | – No. – Scram! | -不 -滚蛋 |
[01:16] | Raise the drawbridge! | 升起吊桥 |
[01:22] | Nearly forgot me. | 差点把我忘了 |
[01:23] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You are not coming. | 不不不不不不不 你不能去 |
[01:33] | Please? Please? Come on, please? | 求求了 求求你了 拜托 |
[01:36] | Good times, everybody. | 一起找点乐子呗 |
[01:39] | Fine. You’re a mean, ugly, heartless witch of a sister, | 算了 你就是个丑陋刻薄无情冷酷的女巫姐姐 |
[01:42] | and I wouldn’t want to be seen with you anyway. | 我压根就不想见到你 |
[01:44] | But can I tag along, please? | 但请让我跟着你们一起吧 |
[01:47] | Derek, go home. Bad brother. | 德里克 回家去 臭弟弟 |
[01:50] | But I get ever so lonely with Mama gone. | 但妈妈走之后我太孤独了 |
[01:53] | Then go make a friend. | 去交个朋友 |
[01:55] | It’s simple. Just walk around and pretend you’re not irritating. | 简单得很 到处逛逛 假装自己不是个烦人精 |
[01:58] | But I am irritating. | 但我就是个烦人精 |
[02:01] | Not all of us can find an elf | 又不是每个人都能遇见 |
[02:02] | that wants to have sex with them. | 想跟自己上床的精灵 |
[02:08] | Juicy Luci at your service. | 小可爱路西为您服务 |
[02:09] | Give me something strong | 给我来杯烈酒 |
[02:10] | to help me forget little Lord Tadpole. | 好让我忘记小蝌蚪大人 |
[02:12] | Six shots of demon urine comin’ right up. | 六杯恶魔尿马上就来 |
[02:15] | It must be hard having a little pipsqueak | 有个小矬子天天跟在你屁股后面 |
[02:17] | always running after you, huh? Huh? | 一定很让人抓狂吧 |
[02:19] | Bean? Huh? | 对不对 小碧 |
[02:21] | Do you think it is? Do you think it’s hard? | 你说对不对 你抓狂了没 |
[02:22] | I don’t want to be a jerk to Derek, | 我也不想这样对待德里克 |
[02:24] | but he just brings it out in me, you know? | 但我见到他就烦 你们懂吗 |
[02:28] | Ever since he was born. | 从他刚出生就这样 |
[02:33] | Beanie, are you ready to meet your new brother or sister? | 碧妮 准备好见见你的弟弟或妹妹了吗 |
[02:37] | Or breakfast? | 或者是早餐 |
[02:38] | That’s not where you said babies come from. | 你可没说小孩是从蛋里出生的 |
[02:40] | To be honest, I’m not so clear on how it all works myself. | 说实话 我自己都不大清楚是怎么一回事 |
[02:43] | Oh, please, is very simple. I push, and baby comes out. | 很简单的 我用力一推 孩子就出生了 |
[02:49] | Derek. | 德里克 |
[02:52] | From then on, Derek was heir to the throne. | 从那时起 德里克就注定要继承王位 |
[02:55] | And he got to do all the cool stuff I wanted to do. | 所以他可以做那些我想做的有趣的事 |
[03:01] | Jab. | 看招 |
[03:05] | It’s all right, Bean. Don’t be afraid to use the spurs. | 没事的小碧 你可以用马刺 |
[03:09] | I don’t want to hurt you, Bunty, but you gotta go faster. | 我不想伤到你 邦蒂 但你得快点爬 |
[03:12] | Don’t worry, ma’am. | 别担心 公主 |
[03:13] | When the revolution comes, we’ll rise up and kill you all. | 等我们起义的时候 一定把你们都杀光 |
[03:17] | I know it’s not his fault, but I just wish he would die. | 我知道错不在他 但还是希望他死了的好 |
[03:22] | Well, at least she looks as miserable as I… | 至少她跟我一样悲催 |
[03:34] | Maybe I’ll just walk into the sea and drown. | 我还是投海自尽吧 |
[03:40] | Oh, I’m amphibian. | 忘了我是两栖动物了 |
[03:54] | Mama, I know you’re out there. I wish you were here. | 妈妈 我知道你还在 多希望你能陪着我 |
[03:58] | I still have bad dreams about that big skillet. | 我还是经常做那口大平底锅的噩梦 |
[04:00] | And Bean hates me because I’m going to be king, | 小碧恨死我了 因为我是王位继承人 |
[04:03] | and I don’t even know if I want that. | 连我自己都不知道我想不想当国王 |
[04:04] | But I can’t talk to anyone about it, especially Dad. | 但是又没法跟别人说 尤其是爸爸 |
[04:09] | I miss my egg. | 我好想念我的蛋 |
[04:17] | Good God, look at him go. | 老天爷啊 看这吃相 |
[04:21] | It must be nice to eat with such abandon. | 能这样狼吞虎咽的吃一定很过瘾吧 |
[04:24] | How about a little more goat head? | 再吃点羊头吧 |
[04:25] | Let me cut ya a nice hunk with some hat. | 我来帮你切一大块带帽子的肉 |
[04:29] | Uh, so the queen won’t be joining us this evening? | 今晚皇后不跟我们一起用餐吗 |
[04:33] | She ran off to become a pirate. | 她跑路了 去当海盗了 |
[04:36] | Queen Dagmar? Ran off to become a pirate? Oh, my. | 达格玛王后 跑路去当海盗 天啊 |
[04:41] | Dagmar? No. | 达格玛 不是她 |
[04:43] | She tried to murder me. | 她想谋杀我来着 |
[04:45] | I’m talking about my second wife. | 我说的是我的第二任妻子 |
[04:48] | You know, the lizard. | 你知道的 那个蜥蜴人 |
[04:51] | They both ran off. | 她俩都跑路了 |
[04:53] | Well, I’m sad to see you brought so low, | 很抱歉你这么悲惨 |
[04:56] | but at least it was a short fall. | 但长痛不如短痛 |
[04:59] | Hey! I’ll have you know I’m the wealthiest man in the kingdom. | 我告诉你 我是这个王国最富有的人 |
[05:02] | I must say, I’ve never associated the word “Wealth” with you. | 说实话 我从来没把你跟富有联系在一起过 |
[05:08] | Uh, may I trouble you for a fork? | 能给我一个叉子吗 |
[05:10] | I am sorry, but the king is using it. | 抱歉 叉子国王正在用 |
[05:23] | Thank you again for that serviceable dinner. | 再次感谢你的盛情招待 |
[05:31] | What’s the matter? Loose diamonds in your shoes? | 怎么搞的 鞋上的钻石硌脚了吗 |
[05:34] | – No, I suffer from gout. – Huh? | -不是 我得了痛风 -啥 |
[05:37] | Gout. A disease of kings, you know. | 痛风 国王容易得的病 |
[05:40] | Successful kings, that is. | 确切地说是成功的国王 |
[05:42] | A plump, disease-riddled body | 一副油腻的虚弱多病的身体 |
[05:44] | is a sign you’ve really made it in modern society. | 是当今社会的成功人士的象征 |
[05:47] | Hey, I got a gut. | 我这肚子挺油腻的 |
[05:48] | – But you haven’t got gout. – I could get it. | -但是你没有得痛风 -我想得就能得 |
[05:50] | – That I doubt. – Get out! | -我表示怀疑 -赶紧滚吧 |
[05:51] | Call me when you’ve got gout. | 得痛风了记得通知我 |
[05:54] | To Twinkletown, and fast. | 去闪光镇 速度 |
[06:00] | The Big Book of Hideous Diseases. Now, let me see. | 《不治之症大百科全书》 我来查一查 |
[06:05] | “Gallstones, gangrene, giraffism, gyro-scrotum.” | 胆结石 坏疽 长颈鹿综合症 阴囊乱转症 |
[06:11] | Ah, yes, here we are. “Gout.” | 在这 找到了 痛风 |
[06:14] | Look at the nauseatin’ pictures. | 这图片够恶心的 |
[06:16] | “A painful joint disease caused by a sedentary lifestyle, | 由经常久坐 过量饮酒 |
[06:20] | excessive alcohol consumption | 长期食用培根 内脏 |
[06:21] | and a diet heavy in foods like bacon, | 荤油等引起的 |
[06:24] | organ meats and skillet drippins.” | 关节疼痛的病症 |
[06:27] | It’s the disease version of me, | 简直就是为我量身定做的病 |
[06:29] | and you’re gonna help me catch it. | 你必须要帮我患上痛风 |
[06:31] | But, sire, gout could prove fatal. | 但是陛下 痛风会要人命的 |
[06:33] | So what? Nobody lives for very long these days. | 那又如何 这年头谁也活不长 |
[06:36] | How old are you? | 你多少岁了 |
[06:37] | – Thirty-one. – Oh, boy. | -三十一岁 -我滴个乖乖 |
[06:41] | Wait up, booze hounds. I gotta lock up. | 等一下 酒鬼们 我得锁门 |
[06:44] | I feel like I was gonna warn you guys about something. | 总觉得该提醒你们一件什么事 |
[06:48] | Oh, yeah, the stairs. | 啊对了 小心台阶 |
[06:56] | He looks so lonely. | 他好孤独 |
[06:59] | Been there. | 我也有过 |
[07:01] | I mean, to the beach… with friends. Lots of them. | 我是说去过海滩 跟朋友们一起 很多朋友 |
[07:04] | He thinks he’s got it so tough ’cause his mom works. | 他以为他妈妈对他就够狠的了 |
[07:07] | Cry to me when your mom tries to bolt a crown to your skull. | 该试试他妈妈要用螺丝把王冠拧到他头上 |
[07:11] | Was a pretty cool crown, though. | 那王冠倒是挺漂亮的 |
[07:12] | Yeah, it was more about the bolting than the crown. | 王冠不是重点 螺丝才是 |
[07:32] | What the hell is that? | 什么鬼东西 |
[07:36] | Well, hello, little guy. | 你好啊 小家伙 |
[07:40] | Will you be my friend? | 你能做我的朋友吗 |
[07:44] | I’m gonna call you Slimy, | 我要给你起名叫小粘粘 |
[07:46] | and we’re gonna be best friends. | 我们会成为最好的朋友 |
[07:48] | And when I get married, you’re gonna be my best man. | 等我结婚时 你来当伴郎 |
[07:51] | And then you won’t like my wife, but later, I’ll divorce her, | 接着你会讨厌我的妻子 但我会跟她离婚 |
[07:53] | and we’ll be better friends than ever, okay? | 最后我们成为比以前更要好的朋友 怎么样 |
[07:58] | I’d better go. | 我该回去了 |
[07:59] | I try to get an hour of weeping in before I go to sleep. | 我准备睡觉之前再哭泣一小时 |
[08:02] | See you tomorrow, Slimy. | 明天见 小粘粘 |
[08:06] | I wish you were my sister. | 多希望你是我的姐姐 |
[08:14] | Oh, my God. Did you just eat that seagull? | 天啊 你刚吃了一只海鸥吗 |
[08:17] | ‘Cause that’s what I do. | 我也总这么干 |
[08:25] | You couldn’t give me the Elixir of Life. | 你没能给我弄到长生灵药 |
[08:27] | The least you could do is give me a nice disease. | 至少得帮我得痛风吧 |
[08:29] | But I’ve taken the Wizardocratic Oath. | 但是我许下过巫师誓言 |
[08:32] | I can only use my flimflam for good. | 我的鬼把戏只能用来行善 |
[08:34] | I cannot help you get gout. | 我不能帮你得痛风 |
[08:36] | Then, I’ll find somebody who will. | 那我就找个愿意帮忙的人 |
[08:38] | Me, me, me, me, me. | 我我我我我 |
[08:40] | You, you, you, you, you? | 你你你你你什么 |
[08:41] | I kind of gave up my dream job making people suffer, | 本来我已经放弃了散播苦难的职业生涯 |
[08:44] | but helping a human overindulge to the point of illness? | 但帮助一个人类暴饮暴食直到生病的话 |
[08:47] | I think you could be my masterpiece. | 我想我义不容辞 |
[08:53] | This is good. | 太好吃了 |
[08:56] | What else you got? | 你还有什么 |
[09:01] | It’s a bacon-wrapped cigar, you fat tub of lard. | 用培根卷的雪茄 专为酒囊饭袋定制的 |
[09:07] | You’re hired. | 你被录用了 |
[09:14] | Yo, Derek. What’s up, my man? | 德里克 咋了爷们 |
[09:16] | Well, I’m not actually a man yet. | 我还不是个爷们 |
[09:19] | Though, sometimes, I do get a funny tingle | 但有时候我看到书里的动物标本 |
[09:22] | when I read about taxidermy. | 的确会有一种莫名的兴奋感 |
[09:23] | Anyway, you seem kind of lonely without friends, | 好吧 我看你没有朋友挺寂寞的 |
[09:26] | so I figured I’d, you know… | 所以我就想 那个 |
[09:27] | I’d just drop by, see what’s up in here. | 过来看看你怎么样了 |
[09:30] | Well, I have a friend. You want to meet him? | 我有一个朋友 你想见见他吗 |
[09:33] | Sure. Hi, Derek’s invisible friend. | 好呀 你好 德里克的幻想朋友 |
[09:36] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:38] | He’s not invisible. He lives in a tide pool. | 他不是幻想出来的 他住在海边的池子里 |
[09:44] | I discovered this door when I was looking for hidden doors. | 我在找暗门的时候发现了这个暗门 |
[09:49] | I think this is how the rats get into my room at night. | 每天晚上老鼠应该就是从这里溜进房间的 |
[09:53] | Watch out. These steps are slippery. | 小心 台阶很滑 |
[10:06] | A secret, smelly chamber. | 一个隐蔽的 发臭的密室 |
[10:08] | What the hell are those weird little bottles? | 这些奇怪的小瓶子是干嘛用的 |
[10:11] | They aren’t bottles, you stupid moron. They’re amphorae. | 这不是瓶子 你个蠢货 这是瓦罐 |
[10:15] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[10:24] | You know, this is a clothing optional beach. | 你知道吗 这片海滩上可以裸体 |
[10:28] | No. | 拉倒吧 |
[10:34] | Elfo, meet Slimy. | 艾尔弗 来见见小粘粘 |
[10:36] | Slimy, come say hi! Come on, boy! | 小粘粘 出来打个招呼 来啊朋友 |
[10:41] | He’s socially awkward. | 他有点社恐 |
[10:43] | I wish we had something to feed him. | 能喂他点东西吃就好了 |
[10:45] | He’ll eat anything except pinecones. | 他除了松果什么都吃 |
[10:59] | Oh, Slimy, you’re getting bigger! | 小粘粘 你长大了 |
[11:04] | He’s a one-eyed octopus. | 他是一只独眼章鱼 |
[11:07] | So, how long have you known him? | 你认识他多久了 |
[11:09] | Oh, he’s my oldest friend. Four days. | 他是我最久的朋友 认识四天了 |
[11:15] | Hey, Elfo, do you like to use your imagination? | 艾尔弗 你愿意发挥自己的想象力吗 |
[11:19] | No. | 不 |
[11:20] | En garde! | 接招吧 |
[11:21] | Hey, careful with that stick. It’s got barnacles. | 小心点 木棍上长藤壶 了 |
[11:24] | Yeah, those are the jewels. | 那是我剑上的宝石 |
[11:30] | My right nostril. | 我的右鼻孔 |
[11:38] | A near-mortal blow. | 差点就要了我的命 |
[11:41] | Victory! | 我胜利了 |
[11:44] | You are now my portly prisoner. | 现在你就是我胖胖的俘虏了 |
[11:46] | No! I’ll break under torture. I’m very weak-willed. | 不 我受不了被折磨 我意志薄弱 |
[11:59] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. What is all this? | 等会等会 这些都是啥 |
[12:02] | Lung loaf, lard cakes, blood gravy, | 肺片面包 猪油蛋糕 猪血汤 |
[12:04] | liver balls and drinkable cheese. | 猪肝肉球 还有饮用芝士 |
[12:06] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | Down the hatch, gouty. | 多喝点容易得痛风 |
[12:16] | Keep this up and you’ll be gravely ill in no time. | 就这么吃下去很快你就会身患绝症了 |
[12:51] | You done with that plate of balls yet? | 那盘肉丸子吃光没 |
[12:52] | One more. | 还差一个 |
[13:00] | What was I thinking? | 我到底是怎么想的 |
[13:02] | Quit your moanin’. You got a visitor. | 别嘟囔了 有客人来了 |
[13:04] | Can’t ya see that I’m in excruciating pain here? | 你看不出来我现在痛苦万分吗 |
[13:08] | My toe is swollen up like a blood melon. | 我的脚趾肿的像个西瓜一样 |
[13:10] | I’m in no shape to see nobody. | 现在这样我可不待客 |
[13:13] | It’s the Duke of Twinkletown. | 是闪光镇公爵 |
[13:15] | Send him in. | 让他进来 |
[13:23] | My God, King Zog. So the fantastical stories were true. | 老天爷啊 佐格国王 看来传言说的是真的 |
[13:27] | It’s the most glorious thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最壮观的脚指头 |
[13:30] | Do you deign that I might touch it? | 可以让我碰一下吗 |
[13:32] | I so deign. | 碰吧 |
[13:34] | Doink. | 叮当 |
[13:35] | Oh, King of King of Kings, | 诸王之王的国王啊 |
[13:38] | I bow before the greatest, fattest toe in the land. | 我在这世上最雄壮最肥大的脚趾面前俯首称臣 |
[13:44] | It was worth it. Now, show me your toe. | 一切痛苦都值了 现在给我看看你的脚趾 |
[13:48] | No one told you about the next stage of gout? | 没人给你讲过痛风的下一个阶段吗 |
[13:52] | Oh, my. Check this out. | 请看吧 |
[13:56] | That’s right. They chopped off my infected foot. | 没错 医生把坏掉的脚截肢了 |
[13:59] | It’s a shame anesthesia hasn’t been invented yet. | 可惜这年代麻醉剂还没发明出来 |
[14:01] | You’re in for a treat. | 你就等着瞧好吧 |
[14:05] | Okay, show’s over. Duke, scram your ass out of here. | 接见到此为止了 公爵 快滚吧 |
[14:11] | That talking cat was so bossy. | 那会说话的黑猫真嚣张 |
[14:15] | What now? Oh! | 又怎么了 |
[14:19] | I would prefer it if you would just pass me the bread. | 你要是能把面包直接递给我就好了 |
[14:22] | My jail, my rules. | 我的监狱我说了算 |
[14:23] | Oh, Elfo, you were almost cool, and now look at you. | 艾尔弗 你以前还挺酷的 怎么堕落了 |
[14:27] | He is cool. He alphabetized my stuffed animals. | 他就是很酷 他依字母顺序整理了我的娃娃 |
[14:30] | Don’t touch ’em. They’re crawling with lice. | 别乱动娃娃 上面全是虱子 |
[14:35] | – What was that? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -不知道 |
[14:37] | But there’s always screaming around here. | 这城堡里总有惨叫声 |
[14:38] | I mean, we do have a dungeon, | 毕竟下面就是地牢 |
[14:39] | and a torture chamber and a day care center and also– | 还有拷问室 托儿所 还有 |
[14:45] | That’s no toddler scream. Let’s see who died. | 听声音不是托儿所的孩子 快去看看谁死了 |
[14:56] | I think the duke exploded from gout. | 应该是痛风爆炸了 |
[14:59] | Suction marks, tentacle hole… | 吸盘的痕迹 触手形状的伤口 |
[15:02] | This man was obviously killed with an octopus. | 这人是被章鱼杀死的 |
[15:05] | What are you, high? | 你喝多了吗 |
[15:06] | Quiet, you. There’s a murderer loose in the castle. | 你给我闭嘴 城堡里有杀人凶手 |
[15:09] | Be on the lookout for a man or woman or elf | 要小心能控制章鱼的男人或女人 |
[15:12] | wielding an octopus. | 或者精灵 |
[15:14] | Bean, your dad can help us catch the murderer. | 小碧 你的父亲可以帮我们抓住凶手 |
[15:16] | He’s the greatest warrior of all time. | 他是有史以来最伟大的战士 |
[15:20] | My slipper fell off. Can you get it? | 我的拖鞋掉了 能帮我捡一下吗 |
[15:37] | Big, scary worm is down in hole. | 下水道里有一条可怕的大虫子 |
[15:39] | Sure, sure. | 行了行了 |
[15:41] | Ten minutes ago, there was a big, scary shadow following you. | 十分钟之前你还说有个可怕的大影子跟着你 |
[15:45] | Two things can be real. | 我说的是实话 |
[15:58] | Halt! Who goes there? | 站住 是谁 |
[15:59] | I said halt, not slither! | 我说站住 不许再滑行了 |
[16:04] | As long as he’s on this floor, we got him. | 只要他还在这一层 就能抓到他 |
[16:07] | – Or her. – I bet it’s Odval. | -或者她 -我打赌是奥德瓦干的 |
[16:09] | I can’t trust anyone with more or fewer eyes than I have. | 任何比我眼睛多或少的人我都不相信 |
[16:12] | Oh, Oddie’s a good guy once you get to know him. | 你们了解了奥狄之后就会发现他是个好人 |
[16:14] | The important thing is that we stick together | 重要的是大家团结在一起 |
[16:16] | in a big, moving clump of safety. | 组成一个缓慢而强大的整体 |
[16:18] | That way, no one– | 这样就没有人能 |
[16:21] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[16:23] | Bean, come with me. | 小碧 跟我来 |
[16:24] | Hey, somebody turn me around. I can’t see nothin’. | 谁把我转过去 我什么也看不见 |
[16:29] | Wha? | 搞什么 |
[16:33] | No! | 不 |
[16:34] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. What do we do? | 不好了 不好了 我们该怎么办 |
[16:37] | We get him back. Come on, we are going in. | 我们把他救回来 来吧 我们下去 |
[16:39] | But it’s dark and full of octopus. | 但是下面很黑而且全是章鱼 |
[16:45] | Well, this at least covers the “Dark” Part. | 至少这样就不黑了 |
[17:43] | Oh, my God. We almost died. | 天啊 我们差点就没命了 |
[18:10] | Derek, I’m so sorry I treated you the way I did. | 德里克 很抱歉我以前那样对你 |
[18:14] | This is not the way I wanted you to die. | 我不想你就这么死了 |
[18:17] | Oh, God. It’s over. He’s turning blue. | 完蛋了 一切都晚了 他皮肤都发蓝了 |
[18:19] | He was already blue. | 他本来就是蓝色的 |
[18:21] | I think he’s actually turning less blue. | 我觉得蓝色在变的越来越淡 |
[18:23] | Is that good or bad? | 这是好事还是坏事 |
[18:24] | How should I know? I’m green, not blue. | 我怎么知道 我是绿色的 不是蓝的 |
[18:27] | God. Do all people of color look the same to you? | 你该不会是色盲吧 |
[18:32] | He’s alive! Wake up. Wake up, buddy. | 他还活着 醒醒 醒醒伙计 |
[18:36] | Hang in there, little brother. We’re gonna get you home. | 坚持住弟弟 我们这就带你回家 |
[18:38] | How? The two of us could barely fit through that tunnel, | 怎么带 咱俩勉强才挤过洞穴隧道 |
[18:42] | and Derek is rather Rubenesque. | 德里克又这么肥硕 |
[18:44] | You know, from eating all those Reuben sandwiches. | 他平时可没少吃肥肉三明治 |
[18:47] | There’s gotta be some other way out. | 肯定还有别的出口 |
[18:49] | Listen. | 你听 |
[19:32] | Damn you, brittle-old-lady bone. | 都怪这老太太骨质酥松 |
[19:40] | Phew. | 好险 |
[19:44] | Hurry, Bean! | 快跑 小碧 |
[20:03] | Even a Party Barge captain | 就算是派对游艇的船长 |
[20:05] | needs a quiet night alone once in a while. | 也需要偶尔独自享受一下宁静的夜晚 |
[20:10] | Every time I try to relax by Monster Island. | 每次想要在怪兽岛附近休息一下就出事 |
[20:19] | All hands on deck! Lower the Party Dinghy! | 所有人听令 放下派对小艇 |
[20:26] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[20:27] | Since this be a rescue mission, | 鉴于这次是救援任务 |
[20:29] | I’ll only charge ye half price. | 我就收你半价好了 |
[20:31] | But I warn ye, | 但我得提醒你 |
[20:32] | there be hidden surcharges ye can hardly imagine. | 会有很多你意想不到的附加费用 |
[20:48] | Me vessel has gone under. | 我的船沉了 |
[20:50] | And ’tis the immutable law of the sea | 作为海员要遵循海上的法则 |
[20:52] | that a captain must go down with his ship. | 那就是船在人在 船亡人亡 |
[20:56] | Still, I don’t think we need to be sticklers about it. | 但转念一想何必这么较真呢 |
[21:01] | Let’s just go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[21:11] | I’d help ya, but I’ve gotta return this book by tomorrow. | 虽然我想帮忙 但明天之前得把这本书还回去 |
[21:14] | The library be a cruel mistress. | 图书馆就像一位冷酷的情妇 |
[21:24] | Bean! You rescued me. I guess you really do love me. | 小碧 你救了我的命 看来你还是爱我的 |
[21:28] | And all this time, I thought you wanted me dead. | 我一直以为你宁愿我死了 |
[21:31] | Two things can be real. | 这两件事不矛盾 |
[21:34] | “Chapter 17, Love’s Slimy Embrace. | 第十七章 爱是粘粘的拥抱 |
[21:38] | The sea captain heaved a lonely sigh | 船长落寞的叹了一口气 |
[21:40] | and ran his sturdy hand through his luxuriant locks. | 用强壮的手摸了摸自己茂密的头发 |
[21:44] | He wondered how long until | 他心想不知再过多久 |
[21:45] | he would feel another’s arms wrapped around–“ | 才能再次感受到被拥抱着的 |