时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Ah! Toasty, drunken slumber. And here come the spins. | 暖意 宿醉 然后是旋转 |
[00:38] | Make way for the pants-wearing princess. Rolling through. | 给穿着裤子的公主让让路 翻滚中 |
[00:41] | Doesn’t know how good she’s got it. Stand back. | 你们不知道她有多会翻 都退后 |
[00:50] | You put me in a drunkard’s cloak? | 你把我装进了酒鬼桶里 |
[00:52] | Sorry, Princess. Orders of your pa. | 对不起 公主 这是你父亲的命令 |
[00:55] | He figured he’d shame you into sobriety. | 他想让你在羞愧中清醒 |
[00:57] | Of course, these public | 当然 这种公开处刑 |
[00:58] | humiliations only lead to more transgressive behavior. | 只会引发更多的越界行为 |
[01:01] | Your fancy barrels can’t hold me. | 你的破桶关不住我 |
[01:13] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[01:16] | Me-flavored water, 15 cents. | 俺的洗澡水 15分一杯 |
[01:19] | Hey, girly! This is my corner! Roll along now! Git! | 小姑娘 这个角落是我的地盘 接着滚 |
[01:24] | Me-flavored water, 15 cents. Come taste my buttocks! | 俺的洗澡水 15分一杯 尝尝我屁股的味道 |
[01:28] | I think the afternoon tax haul is even more impressive | 我认为今天下午的税收 |
[01:31] | than this morning’s, Your Majesty. | 比上午的税收还要让人印象深刻 陛下 |
[01:33] | We’ve finally got money to put in the vault, | 终于有钱装进宝库了 |
[01:35] | since I spent all that money putting in the vault. | 因为我把所有的钱都用来造宝库了 |
[01:43] | Oh. Hello, Bean. Learn your lesson? | 你好 小碧 长点教训了吗 |
[01:45] | You know perfectly well you can’t teach me a damn thing. | 你心里明白得很 你什么都教不了我 |
[01:48] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 换我也想不出更好的说辞了 |
[01:50] | Oh, shut up, Odval. I’m sick of you coming between me and my dad. | 闭嘴 奥德瓦 我很烦你来掺和我们父女的事 |
[01:54] | Sire, shall I come between you? Oh! Here comes a barrel plank. | 陛下 我要站到你们中间吗 桶片飞来了 |
[01:58] | And I’m sick of being treated like a second-class citizen | 我已经厌烦被当做二等公民对待了 |
[02:01] | who you can strong-arm into submission. | 还要屈服于你的铁腕之下 |
[02:04] | Here are the taxes we coerced from the elves. | 这是从精灵那里强征的税 |
[02:08] | I’m not mad, but your timing is awful. | 我没有生气 不过你这时机太不合适了 |
[02:11] | Goodbye, everyone. | 再见 各位 |
[02:13] | Ugh! You’re pathetic. I am so over you. | 你太可悲了 我已经彻底厌倦你了 |
[02:17] | Missed me. Too slow! | 没踩上 太慢了 |
[02:26] | I need beer! | 我要啤酒 |
[02:28] | Shut up! Luci’s about to arm-wrestle Mumbles | 别说话 路西要和马伯斯扳手腕 |
[02:31] | to try and win the whole bar. | 还妄图赢下整个酒吧 |
[02:32] | On the count of three, ready? | 数到三 准备好了吗 |
[02:34] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:38] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:38] | All hail Luci, our new bar owner! | 路西万岁 新的吧主诞生了 |
[02:43] | Wow, Luci, you won the bet, and you barely cheated. | 路西 你赢下了赌注 而且基本没作弊 |
[02:46] | You know, I’ve always wanted to slowly poison people. | 我一直都很想把人慢慢毒死 |
[02:49] | – Drink up, degenerates! – Yeah! | -干杯 你们这群堕落的人 -太棒了 |
[02:53] | I hate Zog! | 我恨佐格 |
[02:55] | Down with Zog! | 去他的佐格 |
[02:56] | He’s worse than that raccoon that terrorized us for five years. | 他比那只威胁了我们五年的浣熊还恶心 |
[03:00] | What’s with all the cute booing? | 这么萌的嘘声是闹哪样 |
[03:02] | Nothing. Zog’s just been taxing | 没什么 佐格一直在给 |
[03:03] | the elves to the point they’re starving to death, | 精灵加税 他们都食不果腹了 |
[03:05] | but please, tell us more about your princess problems. | 别客气 继续说你当公主的烦恼吧 |
[03:08] | Ugh! He thinks he can do whatever he wants! | 他以为自己能够为所欲为 |
[03:11] | That is how kings work. | 国王就是这样的 |
[03:13] | He’s nothing but a bully and a thief. | 他只不过是一个恶霸 一个小偷罢了 |
[03:15] | He’s just stockpiling money in his stupid vault. | 只会往自己的蠢宝库里堆钱 |
[03:17] | How would he like it if someone stole it all back from him? | 如果有人把钱全偷回来 他会是什么反应 |
[03:20] | Word on the street is you need to | 有传言说你想从宝库里 |
[03:21] | get some money out of a stupid vault. | 取些钱出来 |
[03:23] | Name’s Grifto. And I know a thing or two about stealing. | 我叫格里夫托 我对盗窃还略知一二 |
[03:26] | My change purse! You’re good. | 我的零钱包 你不错 |
[03:29] | – Here’s your shoes. – Whoa! And you polished ’em? | -还有你的鞋 -哇 你擦过了吗 |
[03:32] | I am an elf. Me and my friends, we fix all kinds of things. | 我是精灵 我和我的朋友 我们会修任何东西 |
[03:35] | Shoes, belts, economic injustice, sandals. I’ll introduce you. | 鞋子 皮带 经济不公 凉鞋 我来引荐你 |
[03:46] | Now, heisting a castle is not your everyday windowsill pie grab. | 潜入城堡可不像每天从窗边拿馅饼那么简单 |
[03:49] | We’re gonna need specialists. Meet Pyro, master of fire. | 我们需要专家 见见皮罗 火焰大师 |
[03:56] | I live a life of flame and constant indigestion. | 我与火为生 并经常伴有消化不良 |
[04:02] | This is Shelly, world’s strongest elf. | 这位是雪莉 世界上最强壮的精灵 |
[04:05] | I’m also strong on the inside. | 我的内心也很强大 |
[04:07] | Single mom to two absolute treasures. | 养着两个宝贝的单亲妈妈 |
[04:12] | And this is Elastico, king of contortion. | 这是橡皮人 扭曲的王者 |
[04:16] | That’s disgusting. | 这好恶心 |
[04:22] | Meet Slappo, the beast whisperer. | 再见见巴掌宝 兽语者 |
[04:24] | I show ’em who’s boss with a slap of my hand. | 我会用这巴掌告诉他们谁是老大 |
[04:28] | We got someone for every eventuality. | 无论发生任何情况 我们都有人手应付 |
[04:31] | Wow. I’m sold. | 我信了 |
[04:33] | As long as you don’t have a Snitcho. | 只要你们中间没人叫告密宝 |
[04:36] | We don’t joke about Snitcho. | 我们不开告密宝的玩笑 |
[04:54] | Okay, get ready. Here we go. | 好了 准备好 要上了 |
[05:14] | Here you go, Pickle Puss. One hot-buttered milk. | 给 面瘫 一杯热牛奶 |
[05:17] | Hope you choke on it! | 希望能把你呛死了 |
[05:18] | You take chocolate coins? It’s all I have left. | 你收巧克力币吗 我只有这个了 |
[05:21] | Taken advantage of by the Man, huh? That’s rough. | 被那个人压榨干了 真可怜 |
[05:24] | Let’s see. At today’s exchange rate, | 我看看 今天的税率 |
[05:27] | for one Zog, I’m gonna need 70 chocolate coins. | 一个佐格 要七十个巧克力币 |
[05:34] | So, what can I get a lightweight like you? | 你这个轻量级的精灵要点什么 |
[05:36] | How about a shot of hundred-proof demon spit? | 要不要来一杯原汁原味的恶魔口水 |
[05:39] | Whiskey, triple. | 三杯威士忌 |
[05:40] | All right, an elf finally orders a real drink. | 好啊 终于有精灵点酒了 |
[05:44] | That’ll put hair on your chest, my man. | 喝酒会让你更有男人味 老兄 |
[05:48] | – What’d I say? – Elves can’t grow body hair. | -我说错什么了 -精灵没有体毛 |
[05:50] | On the plus side, we’re always bikini ready. | 好处是 我们随时都能穿比基尼 |
[05:53] | Can I get drunk from a shrimp cocktail? | 喝虾味鸡尾酒会醉吗 |
[05:55] | I sure have. | 我反正已经醉了 |
[05:57] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[05:58] | Bean, did anything happen to you today? Anything at all? | 小碧 你今天有什么新鲜事吗 任何事都行 |
[06:02] | Nothing out of the ordinary, but I saw a circus in town. | 没什么特别的 但我看城里来了个马戏团 |
[06:07] | It was pretty cool. | 挺不错的 |
[06:08] | So I was scheming… I mean, I was planning… | 所以我密谋 打算 |
[06:10] | I mean, I was just thinking, | 我是想 |
[06:11] | maybe we could have the circus come here to perform? | 也许我们能让马戏团来这表演 |
[06:15] | I don’t know. A circus? That’s a lot of paying attention. | 我不清楚 马戏团 有太多地方要注意了 |
[06:19] | We could have my harpsichord group perform, the Harpsichordicats! | 可以让我的大键琴队表演 大键琴之猫 |
[06:23] | No! I mean, maybe next week. | 不 我的意思是 也许下周吧 |
[06:27] | The circus is only in town until tomorrow, | 马戏团明天就要出城了 |
[06:30] | and the Harpsichordicats are always available, | 大键琴之猫随时都能表演 |
[06:32] | ’cause they’re just cats that live in a harpsichord. | 因为它们只是住在大键琴里的猫 |
[06:34] | I choose the circus. | 我选马戏团 |
[06:36] | And as for the harpsichord, we’ll cut it in half. | 至于大键琴 把它切成两半 |
[06:38] | Oh, my gosh, we’re really doing this? | 天哪 真的要这样吗 |
[06:41] | We’re going to steal from your dad? | 我们要从老爸那边偷钱 |
[06:43] | I can’t go to jail, Bean. | 我不能进监狱 小碧 |
[06:45] | Don’t worry, we’re not gonna go to jail. | 别担心 我们不会进监狱的 |
[06:47] | If he catches us, he’ll kill us first. | 如果他抓着我们 会先杀了我们 |
[06:49] | We’ll be fine as long as we stay calm. | 只要保持冷静就没事 |
[06:51] | For my next number, I’d like to play | 下一曲 我想演奏 |
[06:53] | “Sonata in G for Harpsichord and Three Agitated Cats.” | 《G大调大键琴奏鸣曲 三只暴躁的猫》 |
[07:03] | 路西的地狱酒馆 欢迎精灵光临 | |
[07:07] | Hey, I wanna tell you folks, you’re the absolute worst. | 我想告诉大伙 你们烂透了 |
[07:10] | You don’t tip, and the owner is a jerk. | 你们从不付小费 老板还是个混蛋 |
[07:12] | Closing time! Get out, you bastards! | 打烊了 你们这些混蛋都滚出去 |
[07:14] | I hope there’s an after-hour jam session. I wanna sit in. | 希望还有余兴的爵士乐表演 我想坐一会 |
[07:17] | I don’t care for music. | 我不喜欢音乐 |
[07:21] | The castle plans. | 潜入城堡的计划 |
[07:22] | My father remodels every time he gets stuck in a door. | 每次我爸卡门了 就会改造一遍 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:28] | Now, the only way to the vault | 通往宝库的唯一途径 |
[07:30] | is through a heavily-defended hallway here | 是通过这条位于王座室底下 |
[07:32] | directly under the throne room, right here, | 有重兵把守的走廊 |
[07:34] | then over a deep booby-trapped moat, | 然后通过布满陷阱的壕沟 |
[07:37] | through a giant guarded and | 穿过一扇锁着的大门 |
[07:38] | locked door right here and into the vault, | 最后在这进入金库 |
[07:40] | as you can see right here, | 你们可以看到 |
[07:41] | which I hear has a state-of-the-art alarm system. | 我听说里面布有最先进的警报系统 |
[07:44] | Then, we gotta get the money out. | 然后 我们把钱拿走 |
[07:47] | Oh, I don’t know. This looks upside down to me. | 我不太懂 这图是倒的 |
[07:50] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[07:51] | You just get us in the castle past the guards, | 你只要带我们越过守卫 |
[07:53] | and we’ll handle the rest. Then we’ll rendezvous back here. | 剩下的交给我们 最后在这里汇合 |
[07:56] | Forget the guards. | 别管守卫了 |
[07:58] | The hardest part is going to be getting past my dad. | 最难的一关肯定是通过我爸 |
[08:02] | Get it? ‘Cause he’s so big? | 懂吗 因为他体型很大 |
[08:05] | Like… He’s like a fat man. | 就像个胖子一样 |
[08:10] | I’m kidding. I joke when I’m nervous. | 我开玩笑的 我一紧张就会说笑话 |
[08:13] | I’m actually really scared of the situation. | 我还挺害怕这种情况的 |
[08:15] | Don’t worry, honey. We’re all a team here. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们是一个团队 |
[08:17] | We’re rootin’ for ya. | 我们都会为你打气 |
[08:19] | Blow this and I will turn on you so fast. | 搞砸了我立马翻脸 |
[08:30] | Oh, boy, a circus right here in the castle! | 天哪 有马戏团来城堡了 |
[08:33] | And we don’t even have to get off our fat asses. | 我们甚至都不用挪屁股 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna give a running commentary of everything I see. | 我要对看到的每一样东西做现场转述 |
[08:39] | Dad, be quiet. It’s starting. | 爸 安静点 要开始了 |
[08:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:42] | We’ll all be in and out of here in less than an hour. | 不要一小时 就会结束了 |
[08:45] | But my memories will last a lifetime. | 但我将会永远珍藏这份回忆 |
[08:51] | Welcome, welcome, | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[08:52] | welcome to Master Grifto’s Flimflam Circus! | 欢迎来到格里夫托大师的扯淡马戏团 |
[08:55] | Prepare to be amazed, dazzled, dare I say, blindsided? | 做好惊艳的准备吧 我敢说 会闪瞎你们的眼 |
[09:01] | Because tonight is a special night! | 因为今晚会是一个特殊的夜晚 |
[09:03] | The show we’ve got planned is fit only for a king. | 我们为国王专门准备了一个演出 |
[09:13] | Okay, yeah, that’s pretty good, I guess. Sure. | 好吧 我想还不错 |
[09:25] | Are you freakin’ kiddin’ me with that? | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[09:27] | They are freakin’ kiddin’ you with this! | 他们在逗你玩 |
[10:42] | This guy right there! | 那边的家伙 |
[10:44] | Pull! | 扔刀 |
[10:46] | Missed. Missed. Missed. | 没扎到 没扎到 没扎到 |
[11:08] | That’s disgusting. | 这太恶心人了 |
[11:24] | Seems a little lackluster, no? | 感觉没新花样了 是吗 |
[11:26] | He’s not as talented as the others. | 他没其他精灵那么有天赋 |
[11:28] | Maybe he’s a cousin. | 也许他只是精灵的表亲 |
[11:58] | Everything’s on schedule. Slight hiccup, they killed Slappo. | 一切按计划进行 顺带一提 巴掌宝被杀了 |
[12:02] | – What? – I know! How’d they do it? | -什么 -就是啊 他们怎么办到的 |
[12:17] | What happened to Slappo? Oh, my God! | 巴掌宝怎么了 天哪 |
[12:19] | Everything’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 一切正常 |
[12:22] | No, it isn’t! Someone’s dead! How are you so calm? | 谁说没事 有人死了 你怎么这么冷静 |
[12:25] | This is who I am now. This is who you’ve made me. | 这就是现在的我 你一手造就的 |
[12:29] | You’ve gotten us into so many life-threatening scenarios, | 你带我们经历了这么多生死攸关的时刻 |
[12:32] | my body no longer registers fear. | 我的身体都不会表现出恐惧了 |
[12:35] | – Run on upstairs, Bean. – But– | -赶紧上去 小碧 -但是 |
[12:38] | Skedaddle. | 快跑 |
[12:39] | – Tiabeanie. – Damn it. | -蒂尔碧妮 -该死的 |
[12:41] | Explain yourself. And them. And the guy on the floor. | 自己解释一下吧 还有他们和楼上那家伙 |
[12:46] | Now. | 就现在 |
[12:47] | I’m reaching for my hand bell. | 我要拿出我的铃铛了 |
[12:50] | Well, see… Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:52] | Here’s the thing… that I wanted you to know, | 是这样的 我想让你知道 |
[12:56] | which is… I’m sorry! | 就是 我们抱歉 |
[12:59] | Ow! That apology doesn’t seem very sincere. | 这道歉不怎么真诚啊 |
[13:16] | Dang, I went too far. | 该死的 跑过头了 |
[13:23] | Have you ever in your life seen anything like this? Amazing! | 你见过像这样的表演吗 太神奇了 |
[13:28] | – So, you like the elves now? – How could I not? So impressive! | -你现在喜欢精灵了 -当然 太精彩了 |
[13:32] | Beanie, this show has me thinkin’. | 小碧 这表演让我不禁思考 |
[13:34] | I shouldn’t be taxing those poor elves the way I’ve been doin’. | 我不该向那些穷苦的精灵们强制征税 |
[13:37] | They’re not a burden on the kingdom, they’re a goddamn delight. | 他们对王国来说不是负担 而是欣喜 |
[13:40] | So I’m gonna give them back their money. Every last bit. | 我要把钱还给他们 每一分都还 |
[13:44] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[13:46] | I thought I was doing something bad for a good reason, | 我以为自己是出于正当原因才去做坏事的 |
[13:49] | but it turns out I was just doing somethin’ bad, you know? | 但事实证明 我只是做坏事而已 |
[13:52] | Mmm-hmm. Yeah, I’m familiar. | 是啊 我太熟悉 |
[13:54] | Would you please excuse me for a moment? | 我先失陪一下 |
[13:59] | Guys! Guys! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[14:00] | My dad wants to give all the money back to the elves! | 我爸想把钱都还给精灵 |
[14:03] | We have to call it off! Wait, what the hell is going on? | 你们得终止行动 等等 出什么事了 |
[14:07] | The thing is, Princess, | 事实上 公主 |
[14:08] | we don’t care about no stinkin’ elves. We’re trolls. | 我们才不管那些臭精灵 我们是穴居人 |
[14:12] | You were faking it? Why? | 你们是装的 为什么 |
[14:15] | We run scams all over the place. | 我们到处搞诈骗 |
[14:17] | And when I overheard you at the bar, | 当我在酒吧听到你的谈话 |
[14:18] | I knew this would be our greatest scam of all. | 我就知道这会是我们最成功的一场诈骗 |
[14:21] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[14:22] | I’m needed upstairs for the grand finale. | 我得上楼完成闭幕式了 |
[14:24] | Too bad you and your little friend here are gonna miss it. | 可惜你和你的小朋友见不到这一幕了 |
[14:29] | Shelly? | 雪莉 |
[14:31] | You’ll never get away with this, you tiny little– | 你逃不了的 你这小东西 |
[14:35] | My goodness, you’re a strong lady. | 我的天 你这女人还真强壮 |
[14:38] | Thank you. I’ve been through a lot. | 谢谢 我经历得太多了 |
[14:43] | – Bean? – What, Elfo? | -小碧 -怎么了 艾尔弗 |
[14:44] | One time I got in trouble, | 有一次 我有麻烦了 |
[14:46] | and Daddy Elfo tied me up like this, and um… | 我爸把我捆成这样 |
[14:51] | he slapped me on the bum-bum. | 然后他抽我屁股 |
[14:54] | Why are you bringing this up right now? | 你现在说这个干嘛 |
[15:03] | Well, folks, it’s been a real pleasure. | 大伙们 我真的很荣幸 |
[15:05] | I hope you enjoyed your time with us tonight. | 希望你们能享受与我们共度的这一晚 |
[15:08] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[15:36] | Don’t let this reflect badly on the performing arts. | 别对表演艺术产生坏印象 |
[15:48] | – Where’s Bean and Elfo? – They chickened out. | -小碧和艾尔弗呢 -他们怂了 |
[15:51] | I knew it. Can’t trust anybody these days. | 我就知道 这年头谁都不能信 |
[16:15] | That was a wonderful finale. | 这闭幕式真不错 |
[16:17] | Listen to all them bells. The whole castle is happy. | 听听这铃声 整个城堡都快乐起来了 |
[16:27] | Tiabeanie, every princess dreams of the moment | 蒂尔碧尼 每个公主都梦想着 |
[16:30] | she gets rescued by a handsome knight. Your moment is now. | 被帅气的骑士解救 你的梦想成真了 |
[16:34] | Ugh. How long you been waitin’ to use that line? | 这句台词你准备多久了 |
[16:37] | Two weeks. I’ve been taking seduction classes. | 两周吧 我一直在上勾引课 |
[16:40] | – Dude, just untie me. – Okay. | -快给我松绑 -好的 |
[16:43] | All right, that’s the last of it. Quite the haul. | 好吧 这是最后一袋了 真够累的 |
[16:46] | Gonna help a lot of elves with all this. | 肯定能帮上不少精灵 |
[16:48] | Yeah, helping elves. That’s what it’s all about. | 是啊 帮助精灵 咱就是为了这个 |
[16:50] | I pride myself on knowing people, | 我一直以能够了解别人 |
[16:52] | and I can tell you’re a good guy, Grifto. | 我可以肯定 你是个好人 格里夫托 |
[16:54] | Yeah, and you’re a real nice… What are you, like an aardvark? | 是啊 你也是很好的 你是什么 土豚吗 |
[17:01] | Don’t you worry, | 别担心 |
[17:03] | we’ll make sure these coins get to the right place. | 我们保证每一个金币都用在正确的地方 |
[17:05] | Y’all come back now, you hear? | 记得回来看看 听到了吗 |
[17:17] | No! They got away? They got away! | 不 他们逃走了 他们逃走了 |
[17:21] | Sure did. So many bags of coins. | 当然 好多袋金币 |
[17:24] | Can’t believe they all fit in the carriage. | 不敢相信马车居然都装下了 |
[17:28] | Bad guys, they… | 坏人 他们 |
[17:32] | My God, I rode a horse. | 我的天 我是骑马来的 |
[17:34] | Why am I breathing like I ran here? | 为什么我会像跑来的一样喘粗气 |
[17:36] | Well, which way did they go? Maybe we can still catch them. | 他们朝哪儿走了 也许我们能追上 |
[17:38] | Yes! And we’ll cut off their heads | 是啊 我们会砍下他们的头 |
[17:40] | and parade them through the street as a warning! | 然后示街游行 以表警告 |
[17:42] | Good God. | 天哪 |
[17:44] | No need. They’re already gone. | 没必要 他们已经跑了 |
[17:47] | Yeah, I bet at this very moment, | 我猜此时此刻 |
[17:49] | they’re kicking back and having a good laugh at you suckers. | 他们肯定在一边休息 一边嘲笑你们这些笨蛋 |
[17:54] | Is he mocking us? | 他在嘲讽我们吗 |
[17:55] | Yes, but when he puts his hand on his hip, | 是啊 但当他把手放在屁股上时 |
[17:57] | he’s usually making a point. | 通常只是在表明观点 |
[17:59] | Please let there be a point. | 请说得有意义一点 |
[18:00] | Yep, they’ll be laughing right up until the moment… | 好的 他们会一直笑 直到他们发现 |
[18:07] | “E pluribus num num”? | “美味巧克力币” |
[18:10] | No! | 不 |
[18:13] | …they realize I swapped out | 发现我把他们的金币 |
[18:15] | their gold coins for chocolate ones. | 掉包成巧克力币了 |
[18:18] | What? How did you know? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[18:20] | The coins only look the same on the outside, Bean. | 金币只有在外表上一样 小碧 |
[18:23] | Once you gnaw through the gold wrapping, it’s pretty obvious. | 一旦咬穿金色包装 就很明显了 |
[18:26] | I mean how did you know they were conning us? | 我的意思是 你怎么知道他们骗了我们 |
[18:29] | Well, any good mixologist | 只要是优秀的调酒师 |
[18:31] | knows an elf would never order hard liquor. | 就知道精灵是永远不会点烈酒的 |
[18:33] | Whiskey, triple. | 三杯威士忌 |
[18:35] | And then an elf tells you he doesn’t like music? | 还有精灵告诉你他不喜欢音乐 |
[18:38] | I don’t care for music. | 我不喜欢音乐 |
[18:39] | I played it cool, but in my head, I was like, “What?” | 我佯装淡定 心里却想”什么鬼” |
[18:43] | And then, I was cleanin’ up the bathrooms at the end of my shift, | 然后 我在快下班的时清理厕所 |
[18:46] | in the biz, we call that “Side work,” | 在商界 我们称为”副业” |
[18:48] | when I found a razor in the sink with chest hair on it. | 我发现洗手池里有把剃刀 上面有胸毛 |
[18:51] | Well, guess who was the last one to go in there? | 猜猜最后一个进去的是谁 |
[18:57] | – So what? – Elves can’t grow body hair! | -那又如何 -精灵不会长体毛 |
[19:00] | It’s why I don’t shower in the locker room. | 所以我才不在更衣室里洗浴 |
[19:03] | Boom! And that’s when I knew. | 没错 我就是那时候发现的 |
[19:05] | These guys weren’t elves, | 这些家伙不是精灵 |
[19:06] | – they were dwarves. – Trolls. | -他们是矮人 -穴居人 |
[19:09] | Oh. Well, I was still right on | 我还是猜到 |
[19:11] | about them playing you, so I switched the coins. | 他们把你耍了 所以我掉包了金币 |
[19:15] | It’s all here. Except for a little off the top. | 都在这 除了最顶上的一点 |
[19:18] | Service charge. | 我的服务费 |
[19:19] | This is amazing! Luci, you’re a hero! | 真厉害 路西 你是英雄 |
[19:21] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这我就不确定了 |
[19:23] | Okay, he’s just a little | 好吧 他只是 |
[19:24] | uncomfortable with praise, so let’s move on. | 不习惯被夸奖 我们继续吧 |
[19:26] | We gotta get the money to the elves. Let’s keep it movin’. | 得把金币还给精灵 继续行动吧 |
[19:38] | Steal from the jerks! Give to the wimps! | 劫富济贫 |
[19:41] | Sh-Sh-Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[19:42] | I don’t want people finding out how we got the money. | 我可不想让别人知道我们是怎么拿到钱的 |
[19:45] | Oh. Right, right, right. | 对对对 |
[19:46] | Tax rebates for every wimp! From King Zog! | 佐格国王为每一个懦弱的精灵退的税 |
[19:50] | Long live Zog! Long live Zog! Long live Zog! | 佐格万岁 佐格万岁 佐格万岁 |
[19:56] | Sire, I have something important to tell you. | 陛下 我有要事相告 |
[19:58] | Not now, I’m being adored. | 现在不行 我正被人民爱戴着呢 |
[20:00] | Look at ’em down there, loving their generous king. | 看看他们 敬爱着他们慷慨的国王 |
[20:03] | I did a nice thing for the people. I’m a very good king. | 我为人民做了件善事 我是个很好的国王 |
[20:07] | But you didn’t do anything. You just watched a circus. | 但你什么也没干啊 你只是看了场马戏 |
[20:11] | Get a barrel, Odval. | 拿桶来 奥德瓦 把你滚了 |