时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | 洗衣日 在这黑暗的时代 我们所拥有的最接近节日的一天 | |
[00:26] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 都来听啊 听啊 |
[00:27] | But don’t look ye, look ye! | 但别看啊 别看 |
[00:30] | By order of His Majesty, King Zog, today is Wash Day. | 佐格国王有令 今日是洗衣日 |
[00:33] | Keep your one garment fresh and clean with an annual washing, | 一年一度的洗衣日居民应该保证唯一衣物清洁 |
[00:37] | and your bodies, as well, on alternate years. | 也要保持两年才洗一次的身体干净 |
[00:43] | Oh, dear. I shouldn’t have mixed me colors. | 天啊 我不应该混着洗的 |
[00:46] | Hey, this will brighten their final moments. | 这倒会让囚犯在死前开心开心 |
[00:52] | I hope this doesn’t mean all my material needs to be clean now. | 我希望我不用把所有”东西”都弄那么干净吧 |
[00:55] | Get it? Get it? Irma? | 懂了没 懂没 厄玛 |
[00:57] | I’m talking to you. Get it? | 我在跟你说话呢 听懂没 |
[00:59] | I should’ve married Turbish when I had the chance. | 我当初应该嫁给特比什的 |
[01:11] | Is there any way you can hurry up? | 你能加快点速度吗 |
[01:13] | I can’t cover my tinkler without leaving my bum-bum uncovered, | 我要是想遮住小弟弟 就遮不住小屁屁 |
[01:16] | but if I cover my bum-bum, my tinkler is lewdly exposed. | 如果我遮住了小屁屁 小弟弟就露出来了 |
[01:20] | Oh, there’s no hurrying Wash Day, lad. | 洗衣日这天大家是不会着急的 孩子 |
[01:22] | Every garment needs a good soapy scrub, | 每件衣服都要好好的搓洗一番 |
[01:24] | and then, a fine day drying out in the sun. | 然后晾晒在太阳下整整一天 |
[01:27] | Clothes are for suckers. | 蠢货才穿衣服 |
[01:28] | That’s easy for you to say. You have no sense of decency. | 你说得倒是轻巧 你一点节操都没有 |
[01:31] | And no genitalia. | 也没有生殖器 |
[01:33] | Can you just relax and enjoy it? | 你就不能放松下来享受这一天吗 |
[01:35] | Just feel the sun on your skin, the wind in your hair, | 感受阳光触摸你的肌肤 微风拂过你的头发 |
[01:39] | and stop being ashamed of your body for one day. | 在这一天里不要因为自己的胴体而害羞 |
[01:42] | Have a little fun. | 找点乐子 |
[01:43] | Take off your boots! | 把靴子脱掉 |
[01:47] | See? Fun. | 看见没 乐子 |
[01:49] | Away with the muck. | 该倒脏水了 |
[02:04] | 欢迎来到精灵小巷 海拔高度比下水道低三英尺 | |
[02:08] | – What’s that smell, Father? – The humans are having Wash Day. | -什么味道 父亲 -今天是人类的洗衣日 |
[02:11] | And it looks like they’re sending us the gift of water. | 看样子他们送来了水作为礼物 |
[02:17] | Mmm. It sure feels good in my open wounds. | 用这个治疗我的伤口正合适 |
[02:19] | Hey, it’s some kinda street gravy. | 就像肉汤流到了街上一样 |
[02:40] | 第十五章 我们的身体 我们的精灵 | |
[02:43] | 隔离区 禁止进入 | |
[02:47] | Halt. By order of His Majesty’s | 站住 国王手下的 |
[02:49] | Minister of Health and Inhuman Services, | 健康与非人道事业部部长有令 |
[02:52] | Elf Alley is under quarantine. | 精灵小巷被隔离了 |
[02:54] | My friends are in there. My dad, pops. | 我的朋友们都在这里 还有我的爸爸 |
[02:56] | I’ve gotta see them. Let us in! | 我必须得见他们 让我们进去 |
[02:58] | Does the word “Quarantine” mean | 隔离这个词语的意思是 |
[03:00] | people can’t go in or people can’t come out? | 不让进还是不让出 |
[03:03] | Words have meaning? | 词语还有意思吗 |
[03:11] | Thank God, help has arrived. | 谢天谢地 救兵到了 |
[03:13] | The king has sent some brave hero to save… | 国王派出了勇敢的英雄来拯救 |
[03:16] | Oh, it’s just Elfo. We’re dead. | 啊 原来是艾尔弗 我们死定了 |
[03:17] | I can’t stand to see my people suffer like this. | 我不能眼睁睁看着我的族人遭受折磨 |
[03:20] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[03:22] | You look heavy. Step on us, and put us out of our misery. | 你看起来挺重的 把我们踩死吧 来个痛快的 |
[03:25] | The meeting! The meeting is starting! | 开会了 马上要开会了 |
[03:27] | Everybody in! Crawl if you have to! | 所有人都进来 爬也得爬进来 |
[03:27] | 精灵委员会 开会中 | |
[03:30] | Not through the water! | 别从水上爬 |
[03:41] | Third time’s a charm. | 三次就是好运要来了 |
[03:43] | We are facing an unprecedented health crisis. | 我们正面临着前所未有的健康危机 |
[03:46] | All of our cures have failed. | 所有的治疗方式都失败了 |
[03:49] | I’m looking at you, Placebo. | 说的就是你 安慰剂[小精灵名字] |
[03:51] | – What do we do? – We’re dying! | -我们怎么办 -我们快死掉了 |
[03:52] | Please hurry. I’m sitting next to Barfo. | 请快一点 我坐在吐宝的旁边 |
[03:55] | Quiet! There is one possibility, but it’s merely a legend. | 安静 还有一丝希望 但也只是传说罢了 |
[03:59] | The fruit of an ancient tree known only as the Legendberry. | 有一种古树结的水果 人称传奇莓 |
[04:04] | Uh, but that’s an old elves’ tale. | 但那只是古老的精灵传说 |
[04:06] | No one’s ever seen a Legendberry. | 从没有人见过传奇莓 |
[04:08] | I’ve seen one. | 我见过 |
[04:09] | Back when I was on the road, | 还是我在街上讨生活 |
[04:10] | selling candy door-to-door. | 挨家挨户兜售糖果的时候 |
[04:12] | The work weren’t easy, but lemme tell ya, | 这工作可不轻松 但不得不说 |
[04:14] | there were fringe benefits. | 确实有些意外收获 |
[04:16] | Oh, I met some lonely ladies, I did, | 我遇见过几个寂寞的女人 |
[04:18] | seeking comfort in the arms of a traveling sales-elf. | 在我这个旅行售货员的臂弯里寻求慰藉 |
[04:21] | I remember I got stuck in a chimney once, | 我记得有一次被困在烟囱里 |
[04:23] | when the man of the house– | 男主人回来后… |
[04:24] | Get to the point! | 说重点 |
[04:26] | Well, sir, I was way upriver. | 陛下 当时我一路朝上游走 |
[04:28] | Didn’t have much luck selling my chocolate nonpareils. | 我的俏无双巧克力卖的不怎么样 |
[04:31] | That’s how you pronounce it, you know, “Non-par-eyes.” | 正宗法式说法是”瞧不上”巧克力 |
[04:33] | Get to the point! | 说重点 |
[04:35] | So, I hiked over the mountain | 我越过高山 |
[04:36] | and found myself in the Valley of the Ogres. | 发现自己到了食人魔谷 |
[04:39] | And that’s where I saw it. The Legendberry tree. | 就在那里 我见到了传奇莓树 |
[04:43] | Come on, now. A Valley of the Ogres? I’m highly dubious. | 别骗人了 食人魔谷 我极其怀疑 |
[04:47] | Ogres are our sworn enemies. They’re everyone’s enemies. | 食人魔是我们的死敌 是所有人的敌人 |
[04:51] | Yes, yes, except their own. Sit down, Annoyo. | 没错 除了他们自己 坐下 烦人宝 |
[04:55] | Going to ogre territory is out of the question. | 去食人魔领地绝不可能 |
[04:59] | We’d be killed before we even get the berries. | 我们还没拿到莓果就被杀了 |
[05:17] | Enough! You have our attention. | 够了 你引起我们注意了 |
[05:20] | Also, thank you, Shocko. | 还有 谢谢你 惊宝 |
[05:23] | I’ll get your berries. I’ll get ya the whole dang tree. | 我帮你们拿到莓果 我把树都给你们搬来 |
[05:26] | But it’ll cost ya. | 但你们得付钱 |
[05:28] | Name your price, sir. | 说出你要的价格 先生 |
[05:29] | Also, name your name. | 还有 说出你的名字 |
[05:32] | They call me “Handsome” Wade Brody Jr. | 我江湖人称”英俊”小韦德·布罗迪 |
[05:34] | Ten thousand gold pieces is my fee. | 我要一万金币 |
[05:37] | I’ll take half now, the other half at the same time. | 我现在要一半 同时还有另一半 |
[05:40] | Give us a minute. We’ll need to pass the hat. | 给我们一分钟 我们需要传帽子 |
[05:43] | Braino? | 大头宝 |
[05:48] | I had no idea you elves were so rich. | 我从不知道你们精灵这么富有 |
[05:51] | This? It doesn’t even have chocolate in it. | 这个吗 这里面甚至没有巧克力 |
[05:54] | We’ve got so many of these from candy sales, | 我们卖糖果得到很多这东西 |
[05:57] | we can’t even keep track. | 记都记不完 |
[06:07] | Pops, there you are. I’ve gotta talk to you. | 爸 你在这里啊 我必须和你谈谈 |
[06:10] | Elfo, those poor saps are goners. | 艾尔弗 那些可怜的笨蛋死定了 |
[06:12] | And I don’t feel so hot, neither. | 我也感觉有点不舒服 |
[06:14] | Pops, that’s geezer talk. You’ll outlive us all. | 爸 别说胡话了 你会活得比我们都久 |
[06:18] | Pops? | 爸 |
[06:19] | Pops? What are you doing on the ground? | 爸 你躺地上干什么 |
[06:24] | Oh, my boy, I think this might be the end for me. | 我的孩子 我想我的生命到尽头了 |
[06:28] | There’s just so much I meant to tell ya. | 我还有好多话要说给你听 |
[06:30] | So much you need to know. | 有好多你需要知道的 |
[06:32] | Like, for starters, don’t never touch no one who’s sick. | 比如 首先 绝对不要碰生病的人 |
[06:36] | And second, about your mom. | 其次 关于你妈 |
[06:38] | There’s a reason it’s been so hard to tell ya. | 我很难对你开口是有原因的 |
[06:41] | Because, you see, she’s dead. | 因为 她死了 |
[06:44] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[06:47] | Well, it all started when she stopped breathing. | 这一切都从她停止呼吸开始 |
[06:50] | No, I know how death works. | 不 我知道死代表什么 |
[06:51] | I mean, how did it happen? | 我是说她怎么死的 |
[06:53] | Truth is, I got her killed. | 事实是 我害她死了 |
[06:56] | It’s gonna haunt me for the rest of my life, | 我一辈子都难以释怀 |
[06:59] | which should be ending any second. | 我这辈子也快完了 |
[07:01] | I think I’ll be going into a coma. Yep, there I go. | 我想我要昏迷了 没错 来了 |
[07:19] | Sir, I need to come with you. My dad is dying. | 先生 我要和你一起去 我爸要死了 |
[07:22] | Sorry, I work alone. | 抱歉 我独来独往 |
[07:24] | Please, I’m honest, humorless, hardworking, | 拜托 我诚实 严肃 勤奋 |
[07:26] | and, in a pinch, I can serve as ballast or even an anchor. | 必要时我可以当你的压舱物甚至锚 |
[07:29] | If you’d like to check my references, she’s right here. | 如果你想证实我的经历 见证人在这里 |
[07:34] | Do you two have any experience | 你们两个经历过 |
[07:36] | with monsters and life-threatening adventures? | 怪物和生死冒险吗 |
[07:39] | Actually, yeah. | 确实有过 |
[07:40] | With alarming regularity. | 频率高得惊人 |
[07:41] | In that case, you can come aboard and regale us with stories | 既然这样 你们可以上船 在我没乐子时 |
[07:45] | if I ever find myself totally regaled out. | 讲故事给我们听 |
[07:49] | Luci, come on, hop in. We could use your help. | 路西 快跳上来 我们需要你的帮助 |
[07:52] | There are people, elves, here, | 这里有人 精灵 |
[07:54] | who could use my help even more, Bean. | 更需要我的帮助 小碧 |
[07:58] | And if you weren’t so selfish, you’d realize that. | 如果你不是那么自私 你早该意识到 |
[08:01] | It’s time someone thought about these poor, poor, rich elves. | 该有人关心关心这些可怜的富精灵了 |
[08:13] | I hope you have a stomach for danger and lots of baked beans. | 希望你们能够承受危险 还有许多烘豆 |
[08:16] | You sound like this guy we know. | 你说话像我们认识的一个人 |
[08:17] | He’s the captain of a party barge. | 他是一艘游艇的船长 |
[08:19] | That’s my dad, “Handsome” Wade Brody Sr. | 那是我爸 “英俊”大韦德·布罗迪 |
[08:22] | We don’t talk anymore. Things got ugly. | 我们不说话了 关系变得难看 |
[08:25] | And so did my dad. | 我爸也变难看了 |
[08:26] | Turn back! Turn back! Turn back! | 掉头 掉头 掉头 |
[08:30] | Danger is my business, heroism is merely a hobby. | 危险是我的事业 英雄气概只是爱好 |
[08:34] | But my real passion is relentless self-promotion. | 但我真正热爱的是不停自抬身价 |
[08:37] | Wait, are you boasting about your bragging? That’s cool. | 等等 你在吹嘘你的自夸吗 酷 |
[08:40] | Meet your new first mate. | 来见见你新的大副 |
[08:42] | Good thing you had a sailor suit in my size. | 还好你有我能穿的水手服 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I almost threw it out after the monkey died. | 猴子死后我差点把这身衣服扔掉 |
[08:50] | You know, this is kind of pleasant. | 这里还挺怡人 |
[08:52] | Enjoy it now. This is the fun part. | 现在好好享受 好玩的部分在这里 |
[08:55] | Sing-alongs, shuffleboard, trivia night. | 歌咏 沙壶球 益智问答 |
[08:58] | And I am loving the buffet. | 我超爱自助餐 |
[09:00] | But as we draw nigh to ogre territory, beware. | 可当我们临近食人魔领地 当心 |
[09:03] | Because you’ll be the buffet, | 因为你会成为自助餐 |
[09:05] | and the only trivia will be what became of your skull. | 而唯一的益智问答是你的脑壳被用来做什么 |
[09:07] | – Candle holder? – Bowling ball? | -烛台吗 -保龄球 |
[09:09] | Correct. | 正确 |
[09:24] | Relax now, because once we get to ogre territory, | 现在先放松 因为一旦我们到食人魔地域 |
[09:26] | we need to be on guard. | 就需要时刻警惕 |
[09:28] | No man comes back from there, | 没人能从那里回来 |
[09:30] | and if they have, they don’t talk about it. | 即使有 他们也绝不谈论 |
[09:33] | You’re talking about it right now. | 你现在就在谈论 |
[09:34] | Enough of your nervous chitter-chatter. | 你紧张的喋喋不休该停止了 |
[09:36] | We need to be ready to fight. | 我们需要准备好战斗 |
[09:37] | Last time, I found myself surrounded by ogres. | 上一次 我发现自己被食人魔包围 |
[09:40] | Luckily, I knew the only thing they’re afraid of is fire. | 万幸我知道他们唯一怕的就是火 |
[09:44] | I drove off the entire horde with my very last match, | 我用最后一根火柴赶走了一整群食人魔 |
[09:47] | and still had enough flame left to light a celebratory cigar. | 余下的火焰还够点燃一支庆贺雪茄 |
[09:51] | Which attracted a swarm of blood-sucking tobacco bats, | 雪茄吸引了一群吸血烟草蝙蝠 |
[09:54] | but that’s another story. | 但那就是另一个故事了 |
[09:57] | Which I will now tell you. | 我现在就讲给你们听 |
[09:58] | Make yourselves comfortable. This is a long one. | 找个舒适的地方 这个故事很长 |
[10:01] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[10:05] | Okay, elves, this way for Luci’s Hell-Care health care, | 精灵们 路西的地狱关怀医疗这边走 |
[10:09] | which is actually slightly less evil than most health care plans. | 这其实比大多医疗计划的罪恶都少一点点 |
[10:11] | What’s a “Last will and testament”? | “临终遗嘱”是什么 |
[10:14] | It’s just a little agreement | 只是一项你和 |
[10:15] | between you and your closest relatives. | 最亲近亲人的协议 |
[10:17] | Just check here that I’m your brother, | 只需确认这里我是你哥 |
[10:19] | and here that I’m your mother. | 还有这里我是你妈 |
[10:22] | And great! Come on in. | 好极了 快进去吧 |
[10:31] | This is not good. | 情况不妙 |
[10:39] | How about a big glass of water to wash those down? | 一大杯水冲服药片怎么样 |
[10:45] | Pops, you’re awake? | 爸 你醒着吗 |
[10:47] | I was having the most wonderful coma. | 我刚体验了最棒的昏迷 |
[10:49] | It was a little on the warm side. | 那里有点暖 |
[10:51] | And I was surrounded by | 我身边围绕着 |
[10:52] | a million tiny black kitty-cats just like you. | 一百万像你一样的小黑猫 |
[10:54] | Some had wings. Some had pitchforks. | 一些有翅膀 一些有尖叉 |
[10:57] | All my old friends was there, even Weirdo. | 我所有老朋友 甚至怪胎都在 |
[10:59] | Nope, he’s still here. | 不 他还在这里 |
[11:03] | Well, where’s my boy, Elfo? | 我儿子艾尔弗呢 |
[11:05] | He went to steal those berries you were talking about. | 他去偷你说的那种莓果了 |
[11:07] | What? | 什么 |
[11:15] | Gonna punch you right in the face, you… | 我要朝你脸上揍 你个… |
[11:22] | Break your neck, you… | 打断你的脖子 你个… |
[11:28] | Will you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[11:32] | Poke you in the eyeball and stick it in your… | 戳你的眼珠子 刺你的… |
[11:34] | And tear out your tongue. | 拔出你的舌头 |
[11:42] | “Fantastic Tales for Timid Boys Illustrated”? | 《给胆小男孩看到神奇故事 带插图》 |
[11:47] | “How I Vanquished the Ogre Horde.” | 《我怎么击败了食人魔群》 |
[11:49] | “Tobacco Bats Sucked My Blood”? | 《烟草蝙蝠吸我的血》 |
[11:52] | That dirty fibber. | 那个大骗子 |
[11:53] | He just stole those stories from this book for timid boys. | 他从这本给胆小男孩看的书上偷的故事 |
[11:58] | Bean, Bean, wake up! | 小碧 小碧 醒醒 |
[12:00] | This guy’s no hero. He’s a phony and I can prove it! | 这人不是英雄 他是假冒的 我有证据 |
[12:06] | What is that? People eating crackers? | 那是什么 有人在吃饼干吗 |
[12:08] | Yeah, that’s probably what it is. | 没错 可能就是这样 |
[12:11] | Yeah, that’s definitely what it is. | 没错 绝对是这样 |
[12:21] | Bean! Bean, wake up! | 小碧 小碧 醒醒 |
[12:29] | Get your leaves off her, you damn dirty vines! | 你的臭叶子别碰她 你个可恶的藤 |
[12:36] | These plants, what the hell are they? | 这些植物 到底是什么 |
[12:38] | You tell me, | 你说呢 |
[12:40] | you big fat fraud! You’re no tough guy, are you? | 你个大骗子 你不是硬汉 对不对 |
[12:43] | Hell, no. I’m just a used boat salesman. | 当然不是 我只是二手船销售员 |
[12:46] | 韦德二手船 专营凹损小艇 | |
[12:48] | I didn’t sign up for this when I signed up for this! | 我要这金币可没想要这鬼情况 |
[12:51] | I’m outta here! | 我要走了 |
[12:55] | Call me if you’re ever in the market for a pre-owned barge! | 如果你什么时候需要二手驳船就联系我 |
[13:04] | What the… | 什么… |
[13:07] | We’ve got no choice! We have to swim for it! | 我们别无选择 必须游泳逃命 |
[13:10] | Come on! | 快走 |
[13:27] | That’s why I lease instead of buy. | 这就是我只租不买的原因 |
[13:51] | Bean. Bean, look. | 小碧 小碧 快看 |
[13:59] | Well, aren’t you quite the jungle boy? | 你挺像丛林小子的嘛 |
[14:01] | No, I’m just a little angry at vines right now. | 不 我只是现在看到藤蔓就火大 |
[14:06] | I think we’re getting closer. | 我们似乎接近了 |
[14:08] | – What makes you say that? – All those ogres. | -为什么这么说 -那些食人魔 |
[14:17] | Wait a minute. Ogres are afraid of fire. | 等等 食人魔怕火 |
[14:20] | Deathly afraid! Wade said so. | 怕的要死 韦德说的 |
[14:23] | Ugh! Wade is a lying scumbag. | 韦德是个满嘴谎话的混蛋 |
[14:25] | I swear, Bean, he got it all from a book. He had no… | 小碧 我敢说他是从书上看的 根本就 |
[14:31] | Bean, no. Ahh… | 小碧 别 |
[14:37] | I’m Princess Tiabeanie! | 我是蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[14:39] | Magic fire princess! | 魔法烈焰公主 |
[14:41] | Fire! Fire! See the end of this stick? | 火焰 烈焰 看到这棍子上的火了吗 |
[14:45] | Give me the berries! | 把传奇莓交出来 |
[14:47] | Or else, fire! Scary, scary fire! | 不然就让你们尝尝火焰的可怕 |
[15:02] | Can you please walk closer together? | 求求你们靠近一点走可以吗 |
[15:06] | It’s all up to me. | 只能靠我了 |
[15:07] | Today, I am the bravest elf since Braveo. | 今天起我要做勇敢宝之后最勇敢的精灵 |
[15:11] | At least until he chickened out, | 至少像他变成胆小鬼 |
[15:12] | and started pronouncing his name “Bravo” | 开始管自己叫喝彩宝之前那样 |
[15:13] | and became the elf who applauds. | 他最后变成了一个只会鼓掌的精灵 |
[15:23] | Oh! Wade! Wade! In here! | 韦德 韦德 这边 |
[15:25] | I knew you’d come back for us. | 我就知道你会回来救我们的 |
[16:13] | The Legendberry tree! | 传奇莓古树 |
[16:15] | If Pops didn’t lie about this, | 如果老爹没说谎的话 |
[16:17] | maybe he didn’t steal my college fund. | 也许他没偷用我的大学基金 |
[16:22] | Hey! How dare you take from the Giving Tree! | 你竟敢从给予之树上偷东西 |
[16:26] | We caught this tree-humper trying to steal the sacred berries. | 我们抓住了这个偷摘圣莓的小子 |
[16:29] | First the sassy girl and now this ugly runt? | 先是个野丫头 现在又来了个矮丑矬 |
[16:32] | Stuff a chicken into him and him into her, | 往他身子里塞只鸡 再把他塞到野丫头里 |
[16:34] | and we’ll have a nice brunch | 明天我们做完礼拜后 |
[16:36] | for tomorrow after church. | 就可以美美地吃一顿早午餐了 |
[16:40] | It him, Dad! | 就他 爸爸 |
[16:42] | He the one me eye be he that him who he be! | 他是我眼睛这样就是他弄的是他 |
[16:46] | Junior! Knock it off! You can play with his skull tomorrow. | 儿子 别闹了 明天把他的头骨给你玩 |
[16:50] | Oh, Ma. | 讨厌妈妈 |
[16:51] | Roll him in our seven sacred spices and toss him in the dungeon. | 给他撒上我们的神圣七香料然后扔到地牢里去 |
[17:03] | Don’t worry, Bean! I’ll save you! | 别担心 小碧 我会救你的 |
[17:05] | Look, I’m not some damsel in distress. | 我又不是什么不幸的少女 |
[17:08] | Well, technically, I guess I am, but still. | 好吧 严格地说我的确是 但是也不能说 |
[17:15] | Wet willy? That’s disgusting! Where’d you grow up, a barn? | 你搞啥呢 太恶心了 你是谷仓来的吗 |
[17:20] | I don’t want to have to do this. | 我自己也不想这样 |
[17:21] | Let my friend go and we’ll leave. | 把我朋友放了 这事就这么算了 |
[17:27] | Get ready, Bad Elfo. It’s time to jab. | 做好准备 坏艾尔弗 是时候大闹一番了 |
[17:51] | No! | 不 |
[17:55] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 |
[18:12] | I’ll be okay. I just need to lie down for a while. | 我会没事的 只是需要先歇一会 |
[18:16] | Wow, Elfo. | 哇哦 艾尔弗 |
[18:17] | You’re kinda scary when you’re in a blood rage. | 你暴走的样子还挺可怕的 |
[18:20] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[18:21] | Not without the goddamn berries. | 把那狗屁莓拿到手再走 |
[18:32] | Don’t make me do this, Your Majesty. | 别逼我这么做 陛下 |
[18:34] | I just need the berries from your tree. My people are dying. | 我只是想从树上摘几个莓子 我的族人要死了 |
[18:38] | Where are you shrimps from? | 你这小矬子从哪来的 |
[18:39] | Dreamland. Well, actually, they used to– | 梦想之地 其实以前我们 |
[18:44] | Quick, get the berries! If the guards see, I’ll have to eat you. | 快拿莓子 如果守卫看到了 我就得把你吃了 |
[18:57] | Now, shut up. Follow me. | 闭上嘴 跟我走 |
[19:04] | This old sewer drain leads right to the river. | 这个旧下水道直通到河 |
[19:06] | You know, you’re pretty cool for a queen. | 你知道吗 你是个酷酷的王后 |
[19:08] | Yeah, yeah. Here’s something for you. | 行了行了 这是给你的 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry we ate the body already. Now, go. | 抱歉身子已经被我们吃光了 快走吧 |
[19:21] | Don’t step on the rats, Elfo. | 别踩到老鼠了 艾尔弗 |
[19:24] | Elfo? | 艾尔弗 |
[19:25] | This is it. The end of the best story I ever told, my life! | 一切都结束了 我的人生篇章就要画下句号了 |
[19:30] | If you see Elfo, would you tell that boy I love him? | 如果你见到艾尔弗 请告诉他我爱他 |
[19:33] | And so did his mom. | 他的妈妈也很爱他 |
[19:35] | Well, my organs have stopped functioning. So long. | 我的身体机能已经衰竭了 永别了 |
[19:42] | So long, you old coot. | 永别了 你这个老混球 |
[19:44] | We did it! We got the berries! | 我们成功了 我们拿到莓子了 |
[19:46] | Too late, dude. You just missed him. | 太迟了 兄弟 你没能见到最后一面 |
[19:48] | No, Pops! | 不 老爸 |
[19:52] | Please, Pops. | 不要走 老爸 |
[19:56] | He’s gone, Elfo. | 他已经去世了 艾尔弗 |
[19:57] | He’ll be with the crabs soon. | 他很快就能与螃蟹们长眠了 |
[19:59] | Could I be alone for a minute? | 可以让我自己静一静吗 |
[20:07] | Pops, you were a good dad. | 老爸 你是个好父亲 |
[20:10] | Even though your stories were long, boring, | 尽管你讲的故事又臭又长 |
[20:13] | not funny and obviously untrue, I’m really going to miss you. | 又无聊又虚假 但我还是会想念你的 |
[20:19] | I can’t believe you’re really gone. | 我无法相信你真的走了 |
[20:21] | I ain’t gone, God damn it! | 我才没死 他奶奶的 |
[20:23] | Pops, you’re alive! | 老爸 你没死 |
[20:24] | We’re all alive, God damn it! | 我们都没死 他奶奶的 |
[20:29] | I heard every word you said. And you know what, Elfo? | 你说的每句话我都听见了 我告诉你艾尔弗 |
[20:33] | I’m glad I stole your college fund. | 还好我当初把你的大学基金偷走了 |
[20:35] | What? | 什么 |