时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Thanks, Bunty. | 谢谢 邦蒂 |
[00:35] | Are my hands that chubby? | 我的手有那么胖吗 |
[00:38] | Mom? Is that really you? | 妈妈 真的是你吗 |
[00:40] | I’m always here for you, Bean. | 我永远在你身边 小碧 |
[00:43] | Then why are you floating away? | 那你为什么要飘走 |
[00:45] | Just go to the music box I gave you as a baby. | 去找你小时候我给你的音乐盒 |
[00:47] | – What music box? – The one on the mantel. | -什么音乐盒 -壁炉架上那个 |
[00:50] | – What mantel? – The mantel I gave you as a baby. | -什么壁炉架 -你小时候我给你的壁炉架 |
[00:52] | Why did you give me a mantel? | 你给我壁炉架干什么 |
[00:54] | Look, I said I had to go. | 我说了我必须走了 |
[01:03] | I should visit this part of my room more often. | 我应该多来我房间这一块转转 |
[01:17] | Is that Mom and me? | 那是妈妈和我吗 |
[01:24] | Why do you think Mom betrayed us? | 你觉得妈妈为什么背叛我们 |
[01:26] | Look at her. She looks so happy. | 瞧瞧她 她看着这么开心 |
[01:28] | I’d like to tell you something about understanding women. | 我想告诉你怎么明白女人 |
[01:32] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[01:33] | I said I’d like to. Doesn’t mean I can. | 我说了我想 不代表我能 |
[01:36] | Your mother really screwed us over. | 你妈妈真的欺骗了我们 |
[01:39] | Marriage is a sham. | 婚姻就是个谎言 |
[01:40] | Everybody talks about happily ever after. | 每个人都说从此以后幸福快乐 |
[01:44] | You ever try to read about the after? | 你试着读过之后是什么样吗 |
[01:46] | You can’t. The book just stops. | 不能 因为书就写到那里 |
[01:48] | Dad, I’m sure you’ll meet somebody else. | 爸爸 我肯定你会遇到另一个爱人 |
[01:51] | You really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[01:52] | Odval! Bring me my little black book. | 奥德瓦 把我的小黑皮书拿来 |
[01:55] | Here you are, sire. | 给您 陛下 |
[01:56] | It’s brave of you to open up again after so much heartbreak. | 那么伤心之后再次打开您真勇敢 |
[02:00] | There you go. You’re burning it. | 好吧 您把它烧了 |
[02:02] | I’m done with women. | 我不再找女人了 |
[02:03] | I’m just gonna learn to be happy in my loneliness. | 我就学着在孤独中寻找快乐 |
[02:07] | Dad, just listen to your heart. It’ll be okay. | 爸爸 听从你的心声 会没事的 |
[02:10] | Thanks, Beanie. You’re a good kid. | 谢谢 碧妮 你是个好孩子 |
[02:39] | This better be good, Odval. | 这最好是好事 奥德瓦 |
[02:41] | I was getting some good quality moping done. | 我正要达成我的高质忧郁 |
[02:43] | Sire, if I may speak candidly, | 陛下 恕我直言 |
[02:45] | the mood of the king is the mood of the kingdom. | 国王的心情就是王国的心情 |
[02:48] | So, what are you telling me? | 你想告诉我什么 |
[02:49] | The whole kingdom wants to punch you in the face? | 整个王国都想揍你脸吗 |
[02:51] | Well, that’s not really a mood. Here comes the fist. | 那并不是心情 拳头过来了 |
[02:54] | Well swung, sire. My point is, | 挥得好 陛下 我的意思是 |
[02:56] | when you’re happy, the kingdom is happy– | 您开心 王国就开心 |
[02:59] | Good one. Nevertheless, sire, | 好拳 不过 陛下 |
[03:01] | I think you’re really going to enjoy this. | 我认为您肯定会享受其中的 |
[03:04] | Okay, get ready. Are you ready? | 做好准备 准备好了吗 |
[03:06] | Okay, get ready. Here we go. | 做好准备 来了 |
[03:11] | So many teeth. | 好多牙 |
[03:13] | You said we were going to a buffet. | 你说我们要去吃自助餐 |
[03:15] | It is, of sorts. | 某种程度上算是 |
[03:16] | The most sophisticated and refined women on the continent. | 本大洲最成熟最精致的女人 |
[03:20] | All waiting to meet you. | 都等着见您 |
[03:23] | I’m going out. I wanna be by myself. | 我要出去了 我想自己待着 |
[03:26] | All right, I’ll get my shorts. | 好吧 我去穿短裤 |
[03:28] | No, really. By myself. | 不 我说真的 我一个人待着 |
[03:41] | You elves have to walk through this filthy alley to get home? | 你们精灵必须穿过这条肮脏的小巷回家吗 |
[03:44] | No, no, no, no, no. This is home. | 不不不 这就是我们家 |
[03:47] | I passed out here once and rats ate my freckles. | 我有次在这里晕倒 老鼠啃掉了我的雀斑 |
[03:51] | Welcome to Elf Alley. | 欢迎来到精灵小巷 |
[03:53] | Come on! But watch out for Weirdo. | 来吧 不过要当心怪胎 |
[03:56] | Cobbler! Get your shoes filled with cherry cobbler! | 鞋匠[冷饮] 让你的鞋填满樱桃冷饮 |
[03:59] | Height guesser! Guess your height! | 猜身高者 猜你的身高 |
[04:02] | Three feet. Three feet. Three feet. | 三尺 三尺 三尺 |
[04:05] | Take a baby, leave a baby! | 带走一个宝宝 留下一个宝宝 |
[04:10] | Mister, come here. | 先生 过来 |
[04:12] | – Wanna play Slapjack? – Sure. | -想玩抽杰克[纸牌]吗 -好啊 |
[04:15] | Here’s your slap, Jack! | 抽你 杰克 |
[04:16] | – Wanna play Slow-Mo? – Okay. | -想玩慢动作[莫]吗 -好 |
[04:19] | Too slow, Mo. | 太慢了 莫 |
[04:20] | – Wanna play Zip-a-dee-doo-dah? – I don’t know. | -想玩南方之歌吗 -我不知道 |
[04:22] | Come on, parse it out. There’s no slapping in the name. | 来嘛 解析一下 名字里没有抽字 |
[04:26] | It’s a legitimate game, my friend. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah! | 就是一个正当游戏 朋友 南方之歌 |
[04:29] | – Come on, you wanna play? – Okay, if you say so. | -你想玩吗 -既然你这么说 好吧 |
[04:32] | Zip-a-dee! Doo-dah! Slap him! | 南方 之歌 抽他 |
[04:37] | Elfo, you can play with your friends later. Come on. | 艾尔弗 你可以晚点再和朋友玩 快跟上 |
[04:41] | – Hi, Elfo! – What the… | -你好 艾尔弗 -什么… |
[04:43] | Hey, Kissy. What’s up? | 小亲亲 你好吗 |
[04:45] | How’s your new boyfriend, Shrimpo? | 你的新男友”瞎”怎么样了 |
[04:47] | He was just my rebound after you. | 他只是我在你之后的调剂 |
[04:49] | Like you were my rebound after Bounce-o. | 就像你是我在跳仔之后的调剂 |
[04:51] | Elfo, I’m impressed. | 艾尔弗 佩服佩服 |
[04:52] | You’re a little man of mystery. | 你真是个谜一样的小男人 |
[04:55] | You have no idea. | 你根本想象不到 |
[04:57] | I can’t help it. I like bad boys. | 我控制不住 就喜欢坏男人 |
[04:59] | – Hi, I’m Luci. – He stole my best line. | -你好 我是路西 -他偷用我的金句 |
[05:03] | Need someone to show you the town, Kissy? | 需要人带你游玩这个城镇吗 小亲亲 |
[05:04] | Check out some cool spots? | 看一些超酷的地方 |
[05:06] | Sure, Luci. That’d be nice. | 好的 路西 真好 |
[05:07] | Oh, there’s not going to be anything nice about it. | 一点也不会好 |
[05:10] | Ooh, you’re bad. Pick me up at 8:00. | 你够坏的 八点来接我 |
[05:13] | I’ll be there at 10:00. | 那我十点到 |
[05:13] | Well, now I can’t chaperone, ’cause it’s past my bedtime. | 那恕我不能作陪 那会儿我该睡了 |
[05:30] | 正在进入被施法的森林 小心拿大锤的小松鼠 | |
[05:47] | Here comes the hunter. | 猎人要来了 |
[05:50] | Brave. Deadly. Silent like the wind. | 勇敢 致命 无声如风 |
[06:00] | Oh, no, don’t… | 哦不 别 |
[06:02] | Don’t take the… Oh, you son of a… | 别拿 你个婊子养 |
[06:04] | Why’s this armor so tight? | 这甲胄怎么这么紧 |
[06:06] | Oh, yeah, I got fatter. | 哦对 我胖了 |
[06:10] | My foot! You… | 我的脚 操 |
[06:36] | Huh? Is that a woman or a bear? | 那是女人还是熊 |
[06:44] | It’s a woman and a bear. | 既是女人又是熊 |
[07:05] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[07:12] | Ah, what? | 什么 |
[07:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:43] | I feel all tingly inside, like a teenager with botulism. | 我五脏刺痛 像肉毒中毒的青少年 |
[07:48] | You’re beautiful. | 你真美 |
[07:49] | You took the words, and this tooth… | 你从我嘴里把我的话 还有我的牙 |
[07:53] | right out of my mouth. | 都抢走了 |
[08:05] | Look, neither way’s the deal-breaker, | 听着 两种都没关系 |
[08:07] | but are you a bear or a woman? | 但你到底是熊还是女人 |
[08:09] | I’m a forest selkie. | 我是森林赛尔克妖精 |
[08:09] | 苏格兰传说海豹妖精 在水里穿海豹皮 到陆上会变成美人 | |
[08:11] | When I wear my fur, I’m a bear, and when I don’t, I’m Ursula. | 我穿上皮毛是熊 脱掉时我叫厄休拉 |
[08:14] | A selkie, huh? That’s interesting, | 赛尔克妖精 有趣 |
[08:17] | ’cause when I wear my crown I’m a king, | 因为戴上王冠时我是国王 |
[08:19] | and when I don’t, I’m still a king. | 不戴时 我还是国王 |
[08:21] | I’m not showing off, | 我没在炫耀 |
[08:23] | I’m just working into the conversation that I’m a king. | 我就是想说我是国王 |
[08:27] | Oh. What’s a king? | 什么是国王 |
[08:28] | Oh. Well, it’s an important man. | 是个很重要的人 |
[08:31] | The most important man. He’s the top dog. | 最重要的人 当权者 |
[08:34] | So you’re a dog? Where’s your fur? | 你是犬吗 你的毛呢 |
[08:37] | I’m not a dog. I live in a castle. | 我不是犬 我住在城堡里 |
[08:39] | What’s a castle? | 什么是城堡 |
[08:42] | It’s a big dog house. Would you like to come see it? | 一个大狗窝 你想来看看吗 |
[08:46] | Sure. Let me get my things. | 好啊 我拿点东西 |
[08:51] | Ready! | 走吧 |
[08:56] | 正在进入被施法的森林 猫头鹰周五午夜狂欢 | |
[09:00] | 欢迎来到梦想之地 始于菜肉汤 终于牛奶麦粥 | |
[09:05] | So, that’s your big dog house up there, huh? | 那就是你的大狗窝吗 |
[09:11] | These are my ex-wife Oona’s dresses. | 这些是我前妻奥娜的裙子 |
[09:14] | I like that one, that one and that one. | 我喜欢这条 这条和这条 |
[09:17] | You’ll look great in them. | 你穿上会很美的 |
[09:18] | Stitch ’em together and make sure any stripes are vertical. | 把它们几件缝一起 确保针脚垂直 |
[09:27] | That’s our finest guest suite, where you’ll sleep. | 这是这里最好的套房 你住这 |
[09:31] | That’s the room where I store and eat puffed rice. | 这是我放爆米花和吃爆米花的地方 |
[09:35] | And this here is the throne room. | 这是正殿 |
[09:37] | If you look right there, | 如果你往那看 |
[09:38] | there’s a trapdoor in the floor that drops to the ocean. | 地板上有个活板门直通大海 |
[09:41] | It’s amazing how many people stand on it. | 令人惊讶的是有那么多人站在上面 |
[09:44] | I mean, look at it. It’s quite noticeable. | 你看它 多显眼 |
[09:46] | Hey, guy with the hat, stand over here. | 戴帽子的那个 站过来 |
[09:54] | See? I told you. | 看到了吗 |
[09:57] | I killed a lot of people that way. Whoa! | 我用这法子杀过很多人 |
[10:01] | Um, where did those come from? | 这些是哪儿来的 |
[10:08] | Eh, those guys were jerks, anyway. | 他们反正也都是混蛋 |
[10:10] | I once slapped Carl around | 我有次狠狠教训了卡尔 |
[10:12] | for telling everyone we hibernated together | 因为他告诉别人我俩在一块冬眠 |
[10:14] | when we most certainly did not. | 事实上我们当然没有 |
[10:17] | Who’s sleeping now, Carl? | 谁现在睡着呢 卡尔 |
[10:19] | Who knew a carpet could have such a backstory? | 谁会想到地毯也有这样的背景故事 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… | 抱歉 我没想 |
[10:26] | Don’t apologize. That’s the hottest thing | 不必道歉 这是我遇到过的 |
[10:28] | that’s ever happened to me. | 最令人性起的事了 |
[10:35] | Sire, at the risk of incurring your wrath, | 陛下 冒着触怒你的危险 |
[10:37] | I am afraid this “woman” is not up to royal standards. | 我想说恐怕这个”女人”达不到王室的要求 |
[10:43] | Eh, I know what you mean, so I won’t murder you. | 我懂你的意思 所以我不会杀了你 |
[10:46] | She is different. She’s simple, | 她不一样 她简单 |
[10:48] | she’s direct, she’s unafraid of bees. | 她直接 还不怕蜜蜂 |
[10:51] | And termites, apparently. | 和白蚁 很显然 |
[10:54] | I’ve never felt this way before, but I like it. | 我从没有过这种感觉 我很喜欢 |
[10:57] | I mean, I don’t know where this is going to go. | 我不知道这一切会如何进展 |
[11:01] | A cave, a tree, a thicket of brambles? | 会住进洞穴 树 或是荆棘灌木丛 |
[11:04] | My money’s on brambles, but I want to find out. | 我的钱还藏在灌木丛里 但我想找到答案 |
[11:15] | Bet you can’t find me! | 你一定找不到我 |
[11:34] | Found you! | 找到你了 |
[11:37] | Was it the scent of love? | 是寻着爱的味道吗 |
[11:39] | Actually, it was the smell of cigars and pickles. | 其实是雪茄和腌黄瓜味 |
[11:43] | Oh, is that what I smell like? | 我闻起来是那味吗 |
[11:46] | Yeah. Don’t ever stop stinking. | 是啊 永远不要停止散发味道 |
[11:47] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[11:57] | Who keeps winding that goddamn music box? | 谁一直转那个该死的音乐盒的发条 |
[12:05] | Bean. | 小碧 |
[12:06] | You must help me. You’re my only hope. | 你一定要帮我 你是我唯一的希望 |
[12:08] | I can’t help you. I don’t even know if I can trust you! | 我不能帮你 我都不知道能不能相信你 |
[12:10] | You don’t have to trust me, Bean. I need you to trust yourself. | 你不需要相信我 小碧 相信你自己 |
[12:14] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[12:15] | The magic is a lot closer than you think. | 魔力比你想象的要更近 |
[12:20] | Oh, I get it. The magic is inside me. | 我懂了 魔力就在我体内 |
[12:23] | No, no, too vague, much too vague. Mummy’s fault. | 不不 太含糊了 是妈妈说的太含糊了 |
[12:26] | I meant you’ll have to look around a bit. | 我的意思是要你多留意身边的事物 |
[12:29] | Mom, what do you mean? | 妈妈 你究竟是什么意思 |
[12:43] | That’s so weird. I was just dreaming of Mom! | 太奇怪了 我刚刚梦见了妈妈 |
[12:46] | You know, Dad, maybe | 爸爸 我想我们可能 |
[12:47] | it’ll take us both a little time to move on. | 都需要些时日才能忘记妈妈 |
[12:50] | Time? I moved on the second Ursula’s hot, steaming breath | 时日 厄休拉火热喘息烧掉我后脖子头发时 |
[12:53] | burnt the hair off the back of my neck. | 我就已经把你妈妈抛到脑后了 |
[13:02] | Wow. I wish I could move on like you. | 我也想像你一样忘记过往 |
[13:17] | A Maruvian symbol? Here? | 一个马鲁的符号 在这里 |
[13:23] | “Something is hidden!” | 这里隐藏着某些东西 |
[13:24] | Whatever. I got a date tonight. Oh, I better start getting ready. | 随便吧 我今晚还有约 我得开始准备了 |
[13:28] | Cigar. | 雪茄 |
[13:30] | Pickle. | 腌黄瓜 |
[13:32] | Cigar. | 雪茄 |
[13:35] | Pickle. | 腌黄瓜 |
[13:36] | God, are we even the same species? | 老天 我们究竟是不是同一个物种 |
[14:12] | It’s funny. They thought the plague was being spread by rats, | 说来好笑 他们以为瘟疫是靠老鼠传播的 |
[14:14] | but it was just me running around biting people. | 但其实是我到处咬人导致的 |
[14:17] | – Really? – It’s all about hurting others, you know? | -真的吗 -我就是喜欢伤害别人 |
[14:20] | Kissy, I saved you a seat | 小亲亲 我在儿童餐桌 |
[14:22] | next to me at the kids’ table. | 帮你占了个我旁边的座位 |
[14:25] | Oh, cute. Look at you two just swinging there. | 真可爱 看看你俩在一起荡秋千呢 |
[14:28] | Hmm. Think your sordid saucepan affair will make me jealous? | 你们以为你俩卑鄙的炖锅幽会能让我嫉妒吗 |
[14:31] | You trying to make me think you’re in love? | 是想让我相信你们相爱了吗 |
[14:34] | I don’t believe in love. | 我不相信爱情 |
[14:35] | Come on, Luci. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 路西 咱们离开这 |
[14:36] | You can tell me more about your timeshare idea. | 你再多给我讲讲分时度假的主意 |
[14:38] | Sure, but first, let me ask you a question. | 没问题 但首先我要问你 |
[14:41] | How much did you spend on your last vacation? | 你上一次休假花了多少钱 |
[14:44] | By the way, sitting in a pot is unsanitary. | 顺便说一句 坐在锅里可不卫生 |
[14:48] | Can someone please give that a good scrub? | 有人能把那口锅好好擦洗一下吗 |
[14:52] | Ugh. I’ll do it. | 算了 我自己来吧 |
[14:59] | Oh, yeah, that’s the stuff. | 就是这个感觉 |
[15:03] | Hey, Ursula, you know I can command | 厄休拉 你知道我可以 |
[15:04] | a servant to scratch your back. | 让仆人来帮你挠背吧 |
[15:06] | No, thanks. This is better. Try it. | 不用 谢谢 这样更爽 来试试 |
[15:15] | Wow! That feels really good. | 这样确实很爽 |
[15:17] | I’m going to get one of these poles put in my bedroom. | 我得给我的卧室里弄一根这样的柱子 |
[15:23] | There’s something on your mind, isn’t there? | 你有心事 对不对 |
[15:24] | It’s really nothing. It’s just… I don’t know. | 其实没什么 只是 我也不知道 |
[15:28] | You know how sometimes you do the worst thing in the world | 你知道有时候你不得不对世界上你最爱的人 |
[15:30] | to the person you love most in the world | 做出世界上最恶劣的事情 |
[15:31] | because you had no choice, | 因为你别无选择 |
[15:32] | but she was the one who left you no choice? | 但她却是那个让你别无选择的人 |
[15:34] | And then you think it’s all over and you try to move on, | 然后当你觉得一切都结束了该向前看的时候 |
[15:35] | but then she shows up in your dreams and it’s like… Ah! | 她却突然出现在你的梦中 这感觉就像 |
[15:39] | I’m sorry, I’m kinda new around here. Are you a giant squirrel? | 不好意思 我是新来的 你是一只巨型松鼠吗 |
[15:43] | Hey, Ursula, you wanna dance? | 厄休拉 想跳舞吗 |
[15:46] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 |
[15:47] | Fetch my ball! | 把我的球拿来 |
[15:51] | Yeah, look at her, huh! Look at that! | 快看她 快看那 |
[15:54] | Quick, somebody toss her a fish. | 快 谁扔条鱼给她 |
[15:57] | I think this could be the real thing. | 我非她不娶了 |
[16:04] | Do you mind if I cut in? | 介意我抢走你的舞伴吗 |
[16:05] | Ugh. Yeah, sure, go ahead. | 好吧好吧 你们跳吧 |
[16:07] | No, no, I was talking to Kissy. | 不不 我是在问小亲亲 |
[16:09] | I’ll be over there. | 我在那边等着 |
[16:10] | If you two are gonna fight over me, make it entertaining. | 如果你俩要争夺我的话 最好搞点大场面 |
[16:14] | Look, I’m warning you. Kissy doesn’t like you. | 听着 我警告你 小亲亲根本不喜欢你 |
[16:16] | She’s only trying to make me jealous. | 她只是想让我嫉妒罢了 |
[16:19] | I don’t know, man. | 这可不好说 兄弟 |
[16:19] | She’s been asking me questions, acting interested. | 她一直在饶有兴致的问东问西 |
[16:22] | All the things I do when I’m trying to… wink-wink. | 每次我想那样的时候就会做的事情 你懂的 |
[16:25] | – You know what I mean? – I have no idea what you mean. | -你懂我意思吧 -我完全不懂你什么意思 |
[16:27] | Look, I think I know her a little better than you do. | 听着 我觉得我比你更了解她 |
[16:30] | Listen, I like her, she likes me. | 听着 我喜欢她 她喜欢我 |
[16:32] | Get over it. Lift? | 别废话了 托举吗 |
[16:33] | Ready. | 来吧 |
[16:46] | What does this mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[16:49] | Why does it feel so good? | 为什么这么爽 |
[17:02] | That seemed unnecessary, but it was fun. | 好像有点没必要了 但确实很好玩 |
[17:24] | Hmm, salmon-y. | 一股鲑鱼味 |
[17:25] | Promise me when we’re done | 答应我我们做完后 |
[17:26] | you won’t roll over and hibernate for three months like Carl. | 你不会像卡尔一样翻过身去冬眠三个月 |
[17:39] | At least the reptile sex was quiet. | 以前的王后至少做爱时没这么吵 |
[17:54] | Let’s do it again, but this time I’ll be the bear. | 再来一发吧 这回我来当熊 |
[17:57] | It doesn’t work that way, honey. | 不是这么简单的 宝贝 |
[17:59] | I don’t turn into a bear when I put that on. | 并不是穿上熊皮我会变成熊 |
[18:01] | I turn into a human when I take it off. | 而是脱下熊皮我会变成人 |
[18:06] | Oh, careful. I don’t want to get stuck as a human. | 小心点 我可不想被困在人形态 |
[18:09] | And you don’t want me to, either. | 你肯定也不想 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:15] | We were never gonna get the smell out of there anyway. | 本来这床就有股除不掉的怪味 |
[18:21] | Lookin’ good, Dreamland. | 梦想之地 我的大好河山 |
[18:22] | Blimey! What’s happened to your face? | 天哪 您的脸怎么了 |
[18:25] | What? Nothing. You’ve just never seen me smile before. | 什么 没事 你只是没见我笑过 |
[18:31] | I’m happy here. | 我很开心 |
[18:32] | Eh, look at me! I’m the happiest king alive! | 瞧我 我是世界上最幸福的国王 |
[18:36] | Don’t directly look at me! | 不许直视我 |
[18:38] | There’s the one who put this smile on my face. | 我脸上的笑容就是她给的 |
[18:41] | Wave to the people, baby. | 向你的子民挥手 宝贝 |
[18:46] | Hey! Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[18:53] | I never felt so good. I wanna feel this way forever. | 我从未觉得这么棒过 这感觉我想永远拥有 |
[19:03] | We make a good team, don’t you think? | 我们是天作之合 你觉得呢 |
[19:05] | We sure do, but, you know, eventually | 我们当然是 但最终 |
[19:08] | I’ll have to go back to the woods. | 我得回森林去 |
[19:11] | Oh, okay, sure. I knew that. | 当然 我知道 |
[19:14] | You’re the best. I figured you’d understand. | 你最好了 我就知道你会理解 |
[19:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:39] | – I’ll never tell. – Okay. Well, I’m kinda busy, so– | -我绝不会说 -好吧 我还有点忙所以 |
[19:42] | She’s a bear! Ursula’s a bear. | 她是只熊 厄休拉是熊 |
[19:45] | Dad, she’s a big lady, but– | 爸爸 她是体格大 但 |
[19:47] | No, no, no, she’s an actual bear. | 不不不 她是真的熊 |
[19:49] | She turns into a lady when she takes the skin off. | 她把皮脱掉就会变成女人 |
[19:52] | Wow. A witch, a lizard, and now a bear. | 女巫 蜥蜴 现在是熊 |
[19:55] | God, are you building an ark? | 你想造个佐格方舟吗 |
[19:57] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[19:58] | Your dad is all over the map when it comes to women and shoes. | 你爸一碰到女人和鞋就彻底糊涂了 |
[20:03] | Oh, how I love shoes. | 我多喜欢鞋啊 |
[20:04] | But this one, Beanie, this one is the real deal. | 但她 碧妮 她是对的人 |
[20:08] | Dad, what’s in the chest? | 爸爸 箱子里是什么 |
[20:09] | She’s gonna leave me. | 她要离开我 |
[20:11] | But without her skin, she can’t turn back into a bear. | 但没这皮 她变不回熊 |
[20:14] | You stole her skin? You can’t do that! | 你偷了她的皮 你不能这么做 |
[20:16] | Not with most women, you can’t, | 对大部分女人来说 是不能 |
[20:18] | but with Ursula, you actually can! | 但厄休拉 你还真能 |
[20:20] | But that’s so wrong. | 但这是大错特错了 |
[20:22] | You told me to listen to my heart, Bean, | 是你让我遵从内心的 小碧 |
[20:23] | and I listened to you, so I’m listening to it. | 你知道我是听你话的 所以我听了 |
[20:26] | And now I’m all listened out. | 现在我全听进去了 |
[20:55] | Hey, man. Check out what I got for Kissy. | 兄弟 看看我送小亲亲的东西 |
[20:57] | Oh. Chocolates, for an elf who makes chocolates all day. | 巧克力 送给一个整天做巧克力的精灵 |
[21:01] | Yeah, sure, good move. | 挺好的 |
[21:05] | Wait, what are those? | 等等 这些是什么 |
[21:06] | His-and-hers deadly throwing stars. | 情侣星型夺命飞镖 |
[21:08] | Things are getting pretty serious. | 事情认真起来了 |
[21:10] | Serious? They can’t be serious. She doesn’t even like you. | 认真 不可能 她都不喜欢你 |
[21:14] | Oh, my God, for the last time, | 老天 跟你说最后一次 |
[21:16] | she’s not trying to make you jealous. | 她不是在让你吃醋 |
[21:17] | This is real. We’re in love. | 这是真的 我俩相爱了 |
[21:19] | A-ha! You said you don’t believe in love! | 你说过你不相信爱的 |
[21:21] | So you’re either lying or really in love. | 你要么在撒谎要么陷入爱情了 |
[21:25] | – And you’d better be lying! – Hi, boys. | -你最好是在撒谎 -你们好 |
[21:28] | Scram, Elfo. Kissy and I want to be alone. | 快滚 艾尔弗 小亲亲和我要单独待着 |
[21:30] | Actually, I should talk to both of you. | 其实这话我要说给你俩听 |
[21:33] | Look, Luci, I was really interested in you, | 路西 我真的对你感兴趣过 |
[21:35] | but it was only because I needed | 但那只是基于我想知道 |
[21:37] | to find out what makes a bad boy tick… | 坏男孩到底是怎么形成的 |
[21:39] | Yeah, you did. | 你找到了 |
[21:40] | …and why I gravitate toward these toxic relationships. | 以及我为什么会被这种不良关系所吸引 |
[21:43] | I asked myself, “Kissandra, where are you in all this? | 我问我自己 “卡桑德拉 你的自己在哪 |
[21:47] | What do you really want?” | 你真正想要的是什么” |
[21:49] | Turns out I’m in love with a new kind of person. Myself. | 结果证明我爱上了另一个人 我自己 |
[21:52] | But thank you for our time together, Luci… and Elfo. | 但感谢我们在一起的时光 路西 艾尔弗 |
[21:56] | And Smoocho, Rhymo, Petey, | 史姆修 莱默 佩蒂 |
[21:59] | Seamus, Cliff, Cliff’s brother… | 谢默斯 克里夫 克里夫的兄弟 |
[22:02] | I wanna say “Tom”? The garden boys… | 是”汤姆”吗 花园男孩们 |
[22:07] | Oh, man. She did not pick you. | 兄弟 她没选你 |
[22:10] | All right, dude, I get it. She never liked me. | 我懂了 她从没喜欢过我 |
[22:14] | Oh, Luci, this world is full of heartbreak, | 路西 这世界洒满碎了的心 |
[22:16] | rejection, depression and despair. | 拒绝 抑郁和绝望 |
[22:19] | Nobody gets what they want. | 没人能得到他们想要的 |
[22:22] | I don’t want this hug. | 我不想要这个拥抱 |
[22:23] | I don’t care what you want. | 我不在乎你想不想要 |
[22:25] | You sweet bastard. | 你这个混蛋的甜心 |
[22:26] | If she could leave, she wouldn’t leave, | 她能走也不会走的 |
[22:28] | so it doesn’t matter that she can’t leave. | 所以她能不能走都没关系 |
[22:42] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[23:24] | Ursula, you mean so much to me, | 厄休拉 你对我太重要了 |
[23:26] | and I want to make you the happiest woman in the whole world. | 我想让你成为世界上最幸福的女人 |
[23:30] | I got something for you. | 给你带了个东西 |
[23:33] | Oh, Zog… | 佐格 |
[23:37] | The saddest thing in life is having to say goodbye | 生活中最悲伤的事情莫过于 |
[23:40] | to the person you want to spend that life with. | 与你想共度一生的人分离 |
[23:43] | I know everything about you. | 我了解你的一切 |
[23:45] | Your secrets, your desires, your loves. | 你的秘密 欲望 爱好 |
[23:49] | So, that’s why we’re gonna have to say… | 这就是我们分离的原因 |
[24:10] | And she lived happily ever after. So that’s how it ends. | 从此她过上了幸福的生活 这就是结局 |
[24:31] | Hey, who blew that out? You don’t scare me. | 谁吹灭的 你吓不到我 |
[24:49] | That song’s getting really old. | 这歌真是太老了 |