时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Okay. Wow. What is happening? | 好了好了 怎么突然这样 |
[00:30] | Are we still tripping in the Den of Wonders? | 我们还被困在奇异洞穴里吗 |
[00:33] | And why do I have barnacles on my ass? | 为什么我屁股上会有藤壶 |
[00:36] | Dude, you’ve been dead for five months. | 兄弟 你死了五个月 |
[00:38] | What? Where are we? | 什么 我们在哪 |
[00:41] | Oh, no! Walrus Island! | 噢不 是海象岛 |
[00:43] | Quick, jam sand in your ear holes! | 快 把沙子塞到耳朵里 |
[00:51] | Welcome to Mermaid Island. | 欢迎来到美人鱼岛 |
[00:53] | Phew! That’s the good one. | 吓死我了 原来是这个岛 |
[00:55] | We offer the ancient nectar of the gods, sangria. | 请品尝神赐的古老花蜜酒 |
[00:59] | Now, choose your mermaid. | 现在选一个美人鱼吧 |
[01:05] | Oh, yeah. | 太爽了 |
[01:07] | What is this called again? | 这叫什么来着 |
[01:08] | A massage. It’s like a nice, well-intentioned beating. | 叫按摩 就像一顿温柔且善意的暴打 |
[01:12] | This is really helping the rigor mortis. | 正好放松一下僵死的身子 |
[01:17] | Wait. Why are you wearing that coin? | 等会 你这枚硬币怎么回事 |
[01:19] | Often our guests leave us trinkets as a sign of appreciation | 客人们经常送我们小饰品以表达感激之情 |
[01:23] | and not being total cheapskates. | 也让自己显得不那么小气 |
[01:25] | I noticed you haven’t yet, but whatever. Up to you. | 我发现你还没送我 但送不送都无所谓 |
[01:28] | Do you do that thing where you gently bite the earlobe? | 你能做那种轻轻咬耳垂的服务吗 |
[01:30] | Yes, I have known many lobes. | 当然 我哪里都可以咬 |
[01:38] | Guys, wake up. Wake up. | 伙计们 醒醒 醒醒 |
[01:39] | I know this is a tropical paradise, | 我知道这地方是个热带天堂岛 |
[01:41] | but we’ve gotta get back to Dreamland. | 但我们得赶回梦想之地 |
[01:43] | I need to know if my dad’s okay. | 我得确认一下爸爸没事 |
[01:44] | Bean, why are your ears all red? | 小碧 你的耳朵怎么这么红 |
[01:47] | Do you have a boat we could take? | 你们这有船吗 |
[01:49] | There might be one lying around. | 那边好像有一艘 |
[01:54] | We found it just like that. | 发现的时候就已经这样了 |
[01:57] | Their lives will not be forgotten. | 我会铭记你们的 |
[02:01] | Thanks for oiling my corpse every day! | 感谢你们每天给我的尸体抹油 |
[02:04] | That was a marinade. We were going to eat you. | 那是调料 本来是打算吃了你的 |
[02:07] | Yes, that was a merry day. It was nice to meet you! | 是有点好笑 也很高兴认识你们 |
[02:13] | Hey, why are there olives in my ears? | 为啥我的耳朵里有橄榄 |
[02:27] | Sipping sangria, | 跟我的两个挚友一起 |
[02:28] | rowing my two best pals along in a little boat… | 喝着小酒 划着小船 |
[02:31] | If we hadn’t been doing this for three straight hours, | 要不是一直这样持续了三个小时的话 |
[02:34] | it’d be kinda nice. | 应该还挺有趣的 |
[02:35] | Yeah. Row faster, Bean. | 是啊 快点划 小碧 |
[02:37] | How about you, Elfo? | 你在想什么呢 艾尔弗 |
[02:39] | Any thoughts on being totally, | 跟你最好的朋友 |
[02:41] | completely reunited with your best friends? | 久别重逢之后 有什么感想吗 |
[02:44] | Nope, I’m good. | 没有 让我静静 |
[02:47] | Okay, I can see something’s wrong. What’s up? | 好吧 看得出来你有心事 怎么了 |
[02:50] | I said I’m good. So just go ahead and row. | 我说了没事 快划船吧 |
[02:54] | Just row, row, row, row your boat. | 划啊 划啊 划你的船吧 |
[02:56] | I’m not gonna keep rowing, dude. You’re clearly upset. | 我才不要划 你明显很沮丧 |
[02:59] | I’m not upset! | 我才没沮丧 |
[03:00] | You kinda said that like you’re upset. | 你这语气就很沮丧 |
[03:02] | Why would I be upset? | 为什么我要沮丧 |
[03:03] | ‘Cause my supposed best friend left me for dead | 难道是因为本应是我世上最好的朋友的人 |
[03:06] | so she could save some random lady she barely knows? | 不顾我死活就为了去救一个她不太了解的女人 |
[03:08] | I mean, I’m just spit-balling. I’m just playing along. | 我是为了配合你俩说我沮丧才这样说的 |
[03:10] | ‘Cause, like I said, I’m not upset! | 因为就像我说的 我一点也不沮丧 |
[03:12] | Stop yellin’! | 别嚷嚷了 |
[03:14] | Elfo, in case you forgot, | 艾尔弗 你难道忘了 |
[03:15] | I’m also the one who literally | 我也是那个闯进地狱 |
[03:17] | went through Hell to bring you back to life. | 让你起死回生的人 |
[03:20] | Yeah, and I’m the guy who tricked you both into making it happen. | 而我是那个用花言巧语骗你们让这事成真的人 |
[03:23] | True, and I really appreciate what you guys did, | 没错 我很感激你俩的所作所为 |
[03:25] | but I’m still kind of upset about what happened, m’kay? | 但发生这么多事 我还是有点沮丧 不行吗 |
[03:28] | No, it’s not “M’kay.” Get over it! | 就是不行 别傲娇了 |
[03:31] | Appreciate our goddamn sacrifice, you stubborn little nimrod! | 就不能体谅一下我们的牺牲吗 顽固的小矬子 |
[03:34] | I can still hear you! Shut up! | 我还能听见你们吵吵 给我闭嘴 |
[03:37] | I gave up so much for you! I gave up… I gave up a lot. | 我为你放弃了许多 我放弃了 反正不少 |
[03:41] | Elfo, I’m really sorry, okay? | 艾尔弗 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[03:44] | I am begging you to forgive me. | 求求你原谅我吧 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:48] | Okay, then. I’m glad that’s over with. | 那好吧 很高兴这事结束了 |
[03:51] | It’s not over. | 远没结束呢 |
[03:59] | Solitude. | 独处 |
[04:04] | What are you looking at? Grow some eyelids. | 你们瞅啥 连眼皮都没有 |
[04:08] | Enough of this. | 我在这呆够了 |
[04:22] | Avast! Off the starboard bow. There’s something in the water! | 停下 右舷方向 水里有东西 |
[04:26] | It’s a log! | 是一块浮木 |
[04:27] | I told you, I don’t have to hear about every single log. | 我告诉过你 浮木就别报告了 |
[04:32] | Okay, all right. But this log, there’s a woman holding on to it. | 好吧 但是这块浮木上有个女人 |
[04:36] | Are you sure that’s not a log, too? | 你确定不是另一块浮木吗 |
[04:38] | Well… | 那个 |
[04:50] | What kind of woman be you who wears a crown? | 你这个女人是谁 为什么带着王冠 |
[04:52] | You a beauty contest winner? | 是选美冠军吗 |
[04:54] | Do I look like a beauty contest winner? | 我这样子像个选美冠军吗 |
[04:57] | I’m not gonna answer that. | 我就不发表意见了 |
[04:59] | Well, I’m not, you fool. I’m a… | 我才不是呢 你这个蠢货 我是 |
[05:01] | Queen. A real, live queen. | 王后 货真价实的王后 |
[05:03] | Do you wanna come out and have a look, Captain? | 你想出来确认一下吗 船长 |
[05:05] | Make sure she’s not a log? | 确定她不是一块浮木 |
[05:07] | – Nah, I trust ya. – Aye, aye. | -不必 我相信你的判断 -好的 |
[05:10] | So, are you ever coming out of your cabin again? | 你还打算从船舱里出来吗 |
[05:14] | I ask because we’ve been at sea eight years now | 我这么问是因为我们已经在海上航行八年了 |
[05:16] | and the accordion player only knows one song. | 演奏手风琴的人只会弹一首歌 |
[05:19] | What song is it? | 什么歌 |
[05:20] | “Pop Goes the Weasel.” | 《鼬鼠跑掉了》 |
[05:22] | Play it again. | 再弹一遍听听 |
[05:31] | We’ve been stuck in this fog all night. | 我们被困在这雾里一晚上了 |
[05:33] | – I think we’ve been going in circles. – How do you know? | -我想我们应该在兜圈子 -你怎么知道 |
[05:36] | Because I dropped an oar about six hours ago | 因为六个小时前我把桨掉进水里了 |
[05:38] | and we keep passing it. | 从那之后就不停的看见它 |
[05:43] | I must be delirious. | 我一定是精神错乱了 |
[05:44] | I swear I’m hearing the sounds of the world’s tiniest ukulele. | 我发誓我能听见超小号尤克里里的演奏声 |
[05:48] | It’s my dad’s teeny flunkies, Vip and Vap! | 是我爸爸的小仆人 小喂和小哇 |
[05:52] | Hey, guys, which way is Dreamland? | 伙计们 梦想之地怎么走 |
[06:06] | Look! Your father! | 看 是你爸 |
[06:09] | Dad! Dad, it’s me! Aren’t you glad to see us? | 爸爸 是我 你见到我们怎么不兴奋 |
[06:13] | Look out! | 小心 |
[06:14] | Die, lousy traitors! | 去死吧 你们这帮叛徒 |
[06:24] | He must not know it’s us. | 他一定没认出是我们 |
[06:25] | I’ll scream in a higher, shriller voice. | 我换成尖锐的高音喊一喊 |
[06:28] | Zog! It’s us! | 佐格 是我们 |
[06:35] | Sire, that’s your daughter down there. What are you doing? | 陛下 水里的是你的女儿 你在干什么 |
[06:39] | She betrayed me. | 她背叛了我 |
[06:41] | Teamed up with her evil mom, | 跟她邪恶的母亲勾结 |
[06:43] | turned this place to stone and ran off! | 把整座城市都变成石头然后逃跑了 |
[06:46] | She’s not gonna set foot in this kingdom. | 不能再让她踏入这座城市一步 |
[06:48] | She’s not even gonna get past the Fun Pier. | 她连娱乐码头都过不去 |
[06:51] | Ah, yes, they tried to make me into a corn dog there once. | 是啊 有一次那上面的人想用我做玉米热狗 |
[06:55] | Anyway, you can’t just keep throwing boulders at them. | 话说你一直朝他们扔石头也没用 |
[07:01] | Hello, Bean, Elfo, Luci. | 你们好 小碧 艾尔弗 路西 |
[07:05] | Dad, that’s enough! You already killed Vip and Vap! | 爸爸 你够了 你已经把小喂和小哇害死了 |
[07:08] | – I killed Vip? – And Vap! | -我把小喂害死了吗 -还有小哇 |
[07:11] | Oh, my poor, sweet Vip. | 我可怜的小喂 |
[07:14] | Come on, Dad. Be reasonable. | 行了爸爸 别发疯了 |
[07:16] | Never! | 你管我 |
[07:24] | Let’s get out of here before the crabs wake him up. | 我们趁螃蟹聚过来之前快跑 |
[07:32] | When I was underwater, I had a long time to think. | 我在海底的时候 深深地思考了一段时间 |
[07:35] | – You sank for a long time? – Yes, thank you. | -你沉在水底很久吗 -是的 谢谢 |
[07:38] | And I realize, anchor not only thing holding me down. | 我意识到船锚不是唯一一件拖住我后腿的事情 |
[07:41] | Arranged marriage, fat-ass, selfish husband, | 包办婚姻 自私自利的肥丈夫 |
[07:44] | backwards kingdom full of moron, | 每况愈下的王国里充斥着白痴 |
[07:46] | they all imprison me. | 都在阻挡我前行 |
[07:48] | Where is my simple girlhood dream | 我还是个小姑娘的时候 |
[07:49] | of being greatest amphibian warrior? | 曾梦想成为最伟大的两栖战士 |
[07:51] | It is still here, in Oona’s three hearts. | 这梦想还存在于我奥娜的三颗心脏中 |
[07:54] | Don’t you have any girlhood dreams? | 你们没有儿时的梦想吗 |
[07:56] | Well, a few. | 倒是有几个 |
[07:57] | So now is time! What you waiting for? | 是时候实现梦想了 还在等什么 |
[08:00] | The captain never gives us any orders. | 船长从来不给我们下命令 |
[08:02] | You are pirates. | 你们是海盗 |
[08:04] | There’s a defenseless ship of wealthy merchants right there. | 面前就有一艘毫无防备满载货物的商船 |
[08:07] | Ahoy there, friends. | 朋友们你们好 |
[08:16] | Aren’t you the crazy lizard queen of Dreamland? | 你不是梦想之地的疯婆子蜥蜴王后吗 |
[08:19] | I am crazy lizard queen of no land! | 我是无主之地的疯婆子蜥蜴王后 |
[08:38] | If I had even one shred of dignity left, it is now long gone. | 我最后残存的一丝尊严现在也灰飞烟灭了 |
[08:45] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[09:00] | Silly question, | 问个蠢问题 |
[09:01] | but, um, did something happen here while I was gone? | 我不在的日子里是不是发生了什么 |
[09:05] | Man, I can’t help but think this is kinda my fault. | 天啊 我禁不住想这一切都是因我而起 |
[09:08] | I mean, I’ve allowed Vikings to take over the kingdom, | 想一想 我放任过维京海盗夺取这个王国 |
[09:11] | stolen my grandma’s jaw | 偷过我奶奶的下巴 |
[09:12] | and drunkenly switched all those babies in the nursery, | 喝大了之后把育婴室里的婴儿调换过床位 |
[09:15] | but this takes the cake. | 但这件事太过火了 |
[09:17] | Remember when we wrecked your dad’s cake? | 还记得我们毁了你爸爸的蛋糕那次吗 |
[09:19] | Good times. | 太好玩了 |
[09:20] | Bean, I’m sure your dad will forgive you. | 小碧 你爸爸一定会原谅你的 |
[09:22] | He’s an understanding guy. | 他是个通情达理的人 |
[09:26] | You traitor! I’ll never forgive you! | 你这个叛徒 我永远不会原谅你 |
[09:29] | Get out of my wasteland! | 滚出我的王国 |
[09:30] | Look out! Rye bread! | 小心 黑面包袭来 |
[09:34] | And crois-sants! | 还有猪脚面包 |
[09:35] | It’s pronounced croiss… | 是牛角 |
[09:49] | There’s Sylvia! I met her in Heaven. | 是西尔维娅 我在天堂见过她 |
[09:52] | So sweet. So racist. | 太安详了 太种族歧视了 |
[09:54] | Man, even this family burying their dead grandma | 就算是这失去了奶奶的一家人 |
[09:57] | is happier than mine. | 也比我的家庭幸福 |
[09:59] | A crazy dad, an evil mom and a reptile for a stepmom. | 疯了的爸爸 邪恶的妈妈 还有个蜥蜴人继母 |
[10:03] | Hey, your step-lizard’s looking pretty good right now. | 你的蜥蜴继母现在还挺意气风发的 |
[10:09] | Congratulations, my boys! | 真是大获全胜 小伙子们 |
[10:11] | What did we get? | 都搜刮到什么了 |
[10:12] | Fine lace, gold coins, | 上好的蕾丝 满满的金币 |
[10:14] | and exotic spices that’ll delight you all the way through, | 还有一种异域香料吃了之后让你 |
[10:18] | from tongue to bung. | 从舌头爽到菊花 |
[10:20] | Lookee here! A king’s ransom in paprika! | 快看 一大堆红辣椒粉 |
[10:23] | We are gonna make so many deviled eggs. | 我们可以用来做好多好多恶魔蛋了 |
[10:26] | You’re amazing. You really know how to boss people around. | 你太赞了 你真的很会对别人发号施令 |
[10:30] | Well, I did boss around fat-ass in Dreamland. | 我在梦想之地的时候的确总是命令那个胖子 |
[10:34] | Dreamland? | 梦想之地 |
[10:36] | Hey, it’s the captain! | 是船长 |
[10:40] | The captain is an elf? | 船长是个精灵 |
[10:42] | Set sail for Dreamland! | 起航去梦想之地 |
[11:03] | Everything and everyone I’ve ever known is gone. | 我生命中的一切都消失了 |
[11:07] | Except for your psycho dad. | 你的疯爸爸还在 |
[11:09] | But up here, we should be able to see him coming from miles away. | 但在这上面 我们就可以提前看到他过来 |
[11:12] | Wrong. | 你错了 |
[11:15] | Why didn’t you leave, Bean? I asked you politely. | 你为什么不离开这 小碧 敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[11:19] | – What? You threw all sorts of rocks at us. – And a pig. | -敬酒 你扔各种石头砸我们 -还有一只猪 |
[11:23] | I should’ve known you’d turn out like your mother. | 早该想到你会变的跟你妈妈一样 |
[11:26] | I’m not like her, Dad. She’s insane. | 我跟她不一样 爸爸 她精神错乱了 |
[11:28] | You’re 50% her, 50% crazy. | 你一半像她 一半像疯子 |
[11:30] | And I’m 50% you. So, great, I’m 100% off my nut. | 还有一半像你 那我岂不是纯疯子 |
[11:34] | But I’m not. I’m my own person, | 但我并不是 我就是我自己 |
[11:36] | and I came back to help you. | 现在我回来帮你了 |
[11:37] | How do I know you won’t betray me again, | 我怎么知道你不会又背叛我 |
[11:39] | like when you ran off with her? | 像你上次跟她一起逃跑一样 |
[11:41] | Mom tricked both of us. | 妈妈欺骗了我们两个 |
[11:42] | Please, I’m asking you to trust me. Hand me the crossbow. | 求求你了 相信我 把十字弩给我 |
[11:45] | How do I know you’re not going to shoot me? | 我怎么知道你不会射我 |
[11:47] | Look into my eyes, Dad. | 看着我的眼睛 爸爸 |
[11:49] | Do I look like I would shoot you? | 我像是会射你的样子吗 |
[11:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:55] | Guys, help me. He’s too heavy. | 伙计们 搭把手 他太沉了 |
[11:57] | I’ve been eatin’ gravel for two weeks. | 我这两周一直吃石头活着 |
[11:59] | It’s not the gravel, Dad. | 跟吃石头没关系 爸爸 |
[12:07] | Now do you trust me? | 现在你相信我了吗 |
[12:08] | Uh, yeah. | 信了 |
[12:10] | So, as I was sayin’, welcome back. | 我刚刚就想说了 欢迎回家 |
[12:19] | What the hell’s going on? This ain’t invasion season. | 怎么回事 现在也不是侵略季啊 |
[12:25] | Seven-ten split. Noice! | 十中七 好球 |
[12:42] | An elf? | 一个精灵 |
[12:43] | But the only other elf ever to leave Elfwood was… | 但唯一一名从精灵森林出走的精灵是 |
[12:46] | Leavo. Dread pirate Leavo. | 李开 恐怖海盗李开 |
[12:50] | And I think you know my first mate. | 你们应该认识我的大副 |
[12:53] | Hello, Zog. | 你好 佐格 |
[12:54] | Hello, ungrateful weasel girl | 你好 白眼狼女孩 |
[12:56] | I try to love only to have her betray me. | 我试着爱过她 换来的却是背叛 |
[13:00] | Hey, Oona. | 你好 奥娜 |
[13:05] | Shiver me Tim Tams, could it be true? | 我滴个乖乖 传说是真的吗 |
[13:10] | Listen, queenie, there are things we both want, so, deal? | 听着 小王后 我们目标一致 结盟吗 |
[13:13] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[13:14] | For years, no one listen to me, | 这么多年 没人重视我 |
[13:16] | even though I’m the only one in whole kingdom | 即便我是整个王国里 |
[13:18] | to graduate kindergarten. | 唯一一个幼儿园毕业的人 |
[13:19] | But you think I return only to show I am better than you? | 但你们以为我回来是为了炫耀我比你们都强吗 |
[13:23] | Of course I do! | 正是如此 |
[13:25] | Everybody here turn to stone. Now you must turn to Oona. | 这里的人都变成石头了 你只能求助于我 |
[13:29] | That fabulous doodad can be yours | 只要你交出财宝 |
[13:31] | if you fill my ship with treasures. | 这小吊坠就是你们的 |
[13:33] | And hurry. Ol’ Stabby here is getting thirsty. | 但最好快点 我的老刺刀想饮血了 |
[13:36] | And Ol’ Thirsty is getting stabby. | 老饮血想刺人了 |
[13:39] | The Eternity Pendant. | 永生吊瓶 |
[13:40] | If we can get blood from Leavo, | 如果我们能弄到李开的血的话 |
[13:42] | we can use it to save the kingdom. | 就能拯救整个王国 |
[13:44] | He’s a real elf. | 他是个纯血精灵 |
[13:47] | Okay. I may not be a real elf, | 好吧 我可能不是纯血精灵 |
[13:49] | but at least I know how to whisper. | 但至少我知道怎么说悄悄话 |
[13:51] | We agree to all your terms. | 你的条件我们都同意 |
[13:54] | Whatever you want. All my fabulous riches are yours. | 想要什么都可以 我的财宝都是你们的 |
[13:58] | Treasure! | 财宝 |
[14:00] | We don’t got no more fabulous riches. | 我们根本就没财宝了 |
[14:02] | We’ll have to wing this in a dangerously half-assed manner. | 我们只能随机应变走一步看一步了 |
[14:05] | That’s the Grunkwitz way. | 咱家人一直这个风格 |
[14:15] | Babycakes, oh, how I missed you! | 小甜甜 我想死你了 |
[14:18] | That’s fair. | 打的好 |
[14:18] | I thought you were living happily ever after with your queen. | 你不是打算跟你的王后幸福的生活下去吗 |
[14:22] | Oona, baby, you’re my main queen. Forget her. | 奥娜 宝贝 你才是我的正房 别提她了 |
[14:26] | You and me, we put in years together. Or next to each other. | 我们两啪了那么多年 至少睡了那么多年 |
[14:30] | We can restore the kingdom and our marriage. | 我们可以拯救这个王国还有我们的婚姻 |
[14:33] | The kingdom, yes. | 王国可以救 |
[14:34] | Our marriage, not so yes. I want a divorce. | 婚姻就算了 我要离婚 |
[14:37] | Nah, nah, nah. Come on, baby. We can work this out. | 不要嘛 别这样宝贝 我们商量一下 |
[14:40] | I can change. | 我可以改变的 |
[14:41] | And not just this smelly robe, my whole outfit. | 不只是换掉我这脏袍子 一整套衣服都换掉 |
[14:44] | We barely know each other. I want to spread my wings. | 我们根本不了解对方 我要展翅翱翔 |
[14:49] | Oh. You got wings? I guess we really don’t know each other. | 你还有翅膀吗 看来我们真的不了解对方 |
[15:01] | Excuse the mess. | 不好意思这么乱 |
[15:03] | I wasn’t expecting anybody. | 没想到有客人要来 |
[15:06] | It reeks of despair. | 有一股绝望的恶臭 |
[15:07] | ‘Tis naught but the shambles of the spartan life of a single man. | 不过是一个单身男人斯巴达式生活的气息罢了 |
[15:18] | The Bozaks took all our best treasures. | 波扎克人把我们的财宝全抢走了 |
[15:22] | Stone socks? ‘Tis no treasure. | 石头袜子 这可不是什么财宝 |
[15:24] | I thought the liquid only stonified living things? | 我还以为只有活物才会被石化 |
[15:27] | You don’t know my socks. | 你以为我的袜子是什么 |
[15:29] | What I’m after is far more valuable than this flea market fare. | 我想找的可不是这跳蚤市场一样的地方 |
[15:33] | You search the rest of the castle. | 你再去搜搜城堡的其他地方 |
[15:35] | I’ll search down below the castle. | 我去城堡地下看看 |
[15:37] | Don’t worry, Beanie. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 小碧 我来搞定他 |
[15:39] | Elfo, take care of it. You’re an elf. | 艾尔弗 你去搞定 你是个精灵 |
[15:42] | Me? How? | 我 我怎么搞 |
[15:43] | I’m pretty sure I have some spare treasure in the dungeon. | 我记得地牢里还有一些备用的财宝 |
[15:47] | Elfo, why don’t you show the captain around? | 艾尔弗 你何不带船长去看看呢 |
[15:52] | Have a nice elf-to-elf! | 祝你们精灵之间交流愉快 |
[15:56] | When you’re down there, | 等你们到地牢了 |
[15:56] | crack him on the head and shove him in a box. | 照他脑袋来一下 然后把他锁进箱子里 |
[15:59] | Go get him, you boob. | 把他搞定 二货 |
[16:01] | Hi, Leavo. I’m a big fan of your work. | 嗨李开 我是你作品的粉丝 |
[16:06] | – Leaving? – Yes. | -《离开》吗 -是的 |
[16:09] | The master. | 大师之作 |
[16:39] | It couldn’t be. | 这不可能 |
[16:40] | And yet it is. | 但事实如此 |
[16:56] | I can’t do it. | 我下不去手 |
[16:58] | I’m supposed to shove you in a box | 他让我把你锁进箱子里 |
[16:59] | so we can steal your blood | 这样我们就能用你的血 |
[17:01] | and unfreeze all the people of Dreamland. | 来拯救梦想之地的人民 |
[17:03] | But I just… I can’t do it. | 但我 我做不到 |
[17:05] | Elves should never be violent with each other. | 精灵之间不应该拳脚相加 |
[17:08] | Says you! | 去你的吧 |
[17:14] | I’ll give you a choice. | 给你两个选择 |
[17:15] | Either you help me or I bash your face in. | 要么帮我 要么脸被砸烂 |
[17:18] | How many times have I been presented | 我曾经无数次的 |
[17:19] | with this exact same dilemma? | 面临一模一样的困境 |
[17:21] | This time, I’m gonna choose help. | 这次我要选择帮助你 |
[17:25] | Sorry, I thought you were going to say the other thing. | 抱歉 我还以为你说的是另一个选择 |
[17:29] | Oh, Oona, I’m so sorry. I was completely wrong about you. | 奥娜 对不起 我以前看错你了 |
[17:33] | I forgive you for everything. | 我原谅你的所作所为 |
[17:35] | Except stealing my drugs. Don’t do that no more. | 但不包括偷我的药 别再那么干了 |
[17:39] | Your little friend told me all about your plan | 你的小朋友告诉了我你的计划 |
[17:41] | to kidnap me and drain my blood, | 想要绑架我抽我的血 |
[17:43] | you dirty dog. | 你这下三滥 |
[17:44] | Of course he did. | 就知道他靠不住 |
[17:46] | There never was any treasure. I ought to just kill you all. | 压根就没有什么财宝 我要把你们都杀光 |
[17:50] | Wait! Wait. Please listen. We didn’t lie. There is treasure here. | 等等听我说 我们没说谎 这里的确有财宝 |
[17:54] | It’s in all the people that make up Dreamland. | 财宝就在梦想之地居民的内心中 |
[17:58] | With your blood, we can restore Dreamland to glory | 有了你的血 我们就能让梦想之地恢复荣光 |
[18:01] | and make whatever wealth and prosperity you seek. | 无论你寻找怎样的财富都可以满足你 |
[18:04] | An entire kingdom at your disposal. | 整个王国都供你差遣 |
[18:07] | You want brave soldiers to fight for you? | 你想要勇敢的士兵为你而战吗 |
[18:10] | This one is a bad example. But this one will. | 这个虽然不是什么好兵 但这个是 |
[18:13] | This guy throws the weirdest parties! | 这家伙举办的派对都超级古怪 |
[18:16] | Oh! Chazz. Have you ever been chazzed? It’s a treat. | 查兹 让他给你服务一下才知道什么叫舒服 |
[18:20] | So what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[18:21] | You need elf’s blood. | 你需要精灵的血液 |
[18:23] | My wee body hasn’t nearly enough | 我这小体格的血 |
[18:25] | to restore the people in this courtyard, | 还不够这院子里的人用的 |
[18:27] | let alone your kingdom. | 更别说整个王国了 |
[18:28] | But I’ll go to Elfwood and convince the elves | 但我会去精灵之森说服其他精灵 |
[18:30] | to help unfreeze your people if you do one thing for me. | 一起拯救你的人民 只要你答应我一件事 |
[18:43] | Is all this really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[18:45] | Aye. The elves must see you’re no longer a threat. | 有 必须让精灵知道你不再是威胁了 |
[18:48] | You must show them you’re a changed man. | 你必须要让他们相信你已经改过自新了 |
[18:50] | Us elves, we’re good at forgiving and forgetting. | 我们精灵容易原谅他人也健忘 |
[18:54] | Oh, look! This is where I died, remember? | 快看啊 我之前就是死在这了 还记得吗 |
[18:59] | We’re here! | 我们到了 |
[19:02] | Get a load of this. | 快来看看 |
[19:06] | I’ve got enemy of the elves King Zog of Dreamland captured alive! | 我已经活捉了精灵的敌人梦想之地的佐格国王 |
[19:11] | He’s here to make amends! | 他是来赔罪的 |
[19:20] | My friends, I stand before you today to beg for your forgiveness. | 朋友们 今天我站在你们面前请求你们的原谅 |
[19:25] | Let the hanging begin! | 准备好绞刑架 |
[19:28] | Sorry, I thought you were done. | 抱歉 我以为你说完了 |
[19:30] | You finish up and then I’ll speak. | 等你说完我再说 |
[19:33] | A few months back, a group of rogue soldiers, | 几个月前 一队流氓士兵 |
[19:37] | who may possibly have come from Dreamland, | 据传言是来自于梦想之地 |
[19:40] | mistakenly attacked your proud and tiny king… | 意外地攻击了你们的小国 |
[19:42] | Let the hanging… | 准备绞 |
[19:44] | Sorry again. | 再次抱歉 |
[19:45] | If I could take it back, boy, I would, | 如果能收回指令的话 我会的 |
[19:48] | ’cause it wasn’t right, | 因为那是错误的 |
[19:49] | and it didn’t work out too good for me. | 而且事情的结果也对我很不利 |
[19:52] | And now I need your help. | 现在我需要你们的帮助 |
[19:54] | So, please, accept my most humble apologies. | 所以请求你们接受我最诚挚的道歉 |
[19:58] | – Go on. – I’m done. | -继续说 -我说完了 |
[20:00] | Oh, sorry, I wasn’t listening. | 不好意思我没听 |
[20:03] | – Let the hanging begin! – If I might have a word, sire. | -准备绞刑架 -借一步说话 陛下 |
[20:11] | Why should we help these treacherous humans? | 为什么我们要帮助卑鄙的人类 |
[20:14] | They’ve put us through enough. | 他们让我们受了多少苦难 |
[20:16] | What if I told you they have something we want? | 如果我告诉你他们手里有我们想要的东西呢 |
[20:18] | That I found what I was searching for all these years? | 我这么多年一直苦苦追寻的东西 |
[20:21] | Whoa. You mean you found… | 哇噢 你是说你找到了 |
[20:24] | I may have. The very thing. | 没错 正是此物 |
[20:41] | I never thought Elfo would be the cool one. | 从没见过艾尔弗这么酷过 |
[20:43] | Whistling is for losers. | 废物才吹口哨 |
[20:45] | I like to hum. | 我喜欢哼哼 |
[20:52] | Now, about that free cookie… | 说好的免费饼干呢 |
[20:57] | Oh! Why did I ever work in this lousy kingdom? | 为什么我要在这破王国工作啊 |
[21:03] | Well, this is awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[21:04] | One down, six thousand-ish to go. | 救了一人 还有六千多人 |
[21:16] | …for your lives! | 快逃命吧 |
[21:18] | I repeat, run for your… | 再说一遍 快逃命… |
[21:22] | All is well! | 一切安好 |
[21:28] | What do you say, kid? Ready to make it official? | 你怎么想 正式宣布一下吧 |
[21:33] | Oh, Zog, I thought you’d never ask. | 佐格 还以为你不会问了 |
[21:38] | Divorced! | 正式离婚了 |
[21:41] | We had a good run, Zoggy. | 我们的婚姻很愉快 小佐佐 |
[21:42] | Yeah, remember that first night after our wedding when we… | 是啊 还记得我们的新婚之夜咱俩 |
[21:46] | Derek! | 德里克 |
[21:50] | There you go. That’s a good sky-chicken. | 快吃吧 真是只好飞鸡 |
[21:55] | Seagulls taste better than pelicans. | 海鸥比鹈鹕好吃多了 |
[21:58] | Pigeons are too chewy, but they’re really easy to catch. | 鸽子肉嚼不烂 但是好抓 |
[22:00] | Uh, Derek, honey, enough with the bird talk. | 德里克 宝贝 别再说鸟了 |
[22:03] | What about that divorce we mentioned? | 你对于我俩离婚这件事怎么看 |
[22:06] | Well, it is a relief to know I’m not as damaged as you two. | 其实知道你俩比我更受伤让我松了口气 |
[22:10] | Would you care for parrot or fairy? | 想吃点鹦鹉还是仙子 |
[22:13] | The time has come for me to leave my life as a pirate. | 到了与我的海盗生涯说再见的时候了 |
[22:16] | I’ve decided to stay in Dreamland. | 我决定留在梦想之地 |
[22:18] | This is where the true destiny of the elves lies now. | 精灵一族的真正的命运将在此地发生 |
[22:21] | But who will be our captain? | 但谁来当船长呢 |
[22:23] | You’ll need a new one. | 找一位新的吧 |
[22:24] | A tough guy who likes giving orders | 找一位喜欢发号施令 |
[22:26] | and does everything with cold-blooded certainty. | 冷血无情果断无比的硬汉 |
[22:29] | Shut mouth. I am taking job. | 闭嘴 让我来 |
[22:36] | Mommy has to go to work. | 妈妈要去上班了 |
[22:38] | But I will come get you every other weekend, okay? | 但是我每隔一周都会回来看你 |
[22:41] | Meanwhile, anything I can bring you? | 还有 想让我给你带点什么吗 |
[22:44] | A harlequin outfit. | 一套小丑服 |
[22:46] | Sure. If we attack a ship of clowns, I grab one. | 没问题 如果我们遇见小丑船的话 就抢一件 |
[23:00] | Bean, you want to come with? | 小碧 你要一起来吗 |
[23:02] | I could use hotheaded crazy girl. | 我需要一名头脑发热的疯丫头 |
[23:04] | I think I’ve got a lot of ass-kicking to do around here. | 我得留在这里管教他们 |
[23:23] | There’s plenty of fish in the sea, Dad. | 海里还有好多鱼 爸爸 |
[23:25] | Like hell am I gonna marry another fish woman. | 我再也不能娶条鱼当老婆了 |
[23:32] | You look like you could use a laugh. Sorcerio! | 你需要开心一下 巫师 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. This guy’s all goat jokes all the time. | 不好说 这家伙只会讲山羊的笑话 |
[23:44] | That’s no lady, that’s my goat. Ta-da! | 那根本不是女人 那是我的山羊 嗒哒 |
[23:47] | Not again! | 又来 |
[23:51] | Thanks, kid. You always know what I need. | 谢谢你 孩子 你总是知道我需要什么 |
[23:58] | – Oh, no! – What, Dad? | -哦不 -怎么了爸爸 |
[24:00] | Oona took the keys. | 奥娜把钥匙拿走了 |