时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Bean, it’s really you. | 小碧 真的是你 |
[00:30] | Yes, Mom, it’s… it’s me. I grew. | 妈妈 是我 我长大了 |
[00:33] | Mostly my teeth. | 牙齿长的最快 |
[00:35] | You… You were turned to stone. | 你被变成了石头 |
[00:38] | My God! And you freed me? Bean, I… | 天啊 是你救了我吗 小碧 |
[00:44] | I… I can’t believe you’re back. | 我不敢相信你回来了 |
[00:46] | This is all so crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[00:48] | I can’t really believe that you’re alive and Elfo is dead. | 我不敢相信你还活着而艾尔弗死了 |
[00:53] | I had to choose between… | 我必须在你们中选择 |
[00:55] | I had to choose you. | 我只能选择你 |
[00:57] | Oh, there, there. Don’t cry, darling. Mommy’s here now. | 好了好了 别哭了宝贝 有妈妈在 |
[01:02] | Wow. I feel better already. | 我感觉好多了 |
[01:05] | What do you call this? | 这叫什么来着 |
[01:06] | Affection. | 叫情感 |
[01:16] | Hey. Who goes there? | 来者何人 |
[01:18] | Princess Tiabeanie and Queen Dagmar! | 蒂尔碧妮公主和达格玛王后 |
[01:21] | Oi, you havin’ a bit of a laugh? | 你是在逗我吗 |
[01:23] | Princess Bean is always drunk at this hour, | 平时在这个时间段小碧公主早已经喝醉了 |
[01:25] | and you ain’t even slurring! | 你说话一点都不像喝多的人 |
[01:27] | And Queen Dagmar? | 至于达格玛王后 |
[01:29] | She’s been dead for years. | 她已死去多年了 |
[01:31] | No, but I haven’t eaten in over a decade, | 我没死 但是有十几年没吃东西了 |
[01:33] | so hurry up and open the gate. | 所以赶快把门打开 |
[01:36] | Your Majesty… | 王后陛下 |
[01:40] | I deserve this fate for doubting you! | 我刚刚怀疑你 我罪有应得 |
[01:55] | Ah, that unforgettable stench of manure and boiling cabbage. | 令人难忘的粪肥和煮甘蓝混合起来的恶臭 |
[01:59] | There’s cabbage? | 有甘蓝吃吗 |
[02:03] | The ghost of Queen Dagmar! | 达格玛王后的鬼魂 |
[02:05] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[02:07] | Bunty. Still adorably dim, I see. | 邦蒂 还是这么的蠢萌 |
[02:10] | Dim as the day is long, Your Majesty. | 我一如既往的蠢 陛下 |
[02:12] | Stop poking the royal tit, dear. | 别戳我的皇家酥胸了 亲爱的 |
[02:17] | Sorcerio, Odval. | 巫师 奥德瓦 |
[02:19] | I can’t believe my eyes. | 我不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[02:23] | Dad! Dad! You’re not gonna believe this! Open up! | 爸爸 说出来你肯定不信 快开门 |
[02:27] | Come on… | 真烦人 |
[02:28] | Whoa! Holy mother of Bean. | 我的小碧她妈 |
[02:32] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[02:33] | Why don’t you kiss me and find out? | 吻我你就知道了 |
[02:40] | I’ve been dreaming of this moment for 15 years. | 15年来我做梦都想着这一刻 |
[02:44] | Look at you. You haven’t changed a bit. | 瞧瞧你 你一点都没变 |
[02:48] | And you. You’ve only got bigger… | 而你 你也就是变胖 |
[02:51] | Better. | 变富态了 |
[02:53] | I was so sad about losin’ ya, I turned to food for solace. | 失去你我太伤心了 只能化悲伤为食欲 |
[02:58] | But you’re back! | 但你回来了 |
[02:59] | Let’s throw a huge feast! | 让我们举办一场饕餮盛宴 |
[03:01] | I don’t need all that attention, sweetheart. | 那样太引人注目了 甜心 |
[03:04] | I’ll arrange for something small and tasteful. | 我来安排一场小规模的宴会 |
[03:10] | Dagmar! | 达格玛 |
[03:19] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[03:20] | All that malarkey with the magic elf blood actually paid off. | 那些魔力精灵血液什么的鬼话居然成真了 |
[03:23] | It took all season, but it did. | 耗时一整季 但的确成功了 |
[03:26] | And by season, I mean fall or summer, or whatever this is. | 我说的季 是指春夏秋冬四季的季 |
[03:31] | Hear ye, hear ye! | 号外 号外 |
[03:32] | Returning to the court for the first time in 15 years, | 15年来首次回到宫廷 |
[03:36] | once a statue, now statuesque, | 一度被变成雕塑 但现在美艳动人 |
[03:39] | it’s the dagmarvelous Dagmar! | 有请奇迹般复生的达格玛王后 |
[03:44] | The long wait is over. | 长久的等待结束了 |
[03:46] | Your wonderful queen has arrived. | 你们爱戴的王后到来了 |
[03:49] | Aw, aren’t you sweet, darling? | 你嘴可真甜 亲爱的 |
[03:53] | Thank you for your kind gasps. | 谢谢你们友善的惊呼 |
[03:56] | It’s wonderful to… | 我很高兴能 |
[03:58] | Uh, ladies, it’s gonna be okay. | 女士们 会没事的 |
[04:02] | Odval, explain how it’s gonna be okay. | 奥德瓦 解释一下怎么会没事 |
[04:05] | I’ll begin with an introduction. | 首先我来介绍一下双方 |
[04:08] | Queen Oona of Dreamland, meet Queen Dagmar… | 梦想之地的奥娜王后 这是达格玛王后 |
[04:11] | Also of Dreamland. | 也是梦想之地的 |
[04:14] | The cotton candy shop called. | 棉花糖店刚打电话来了 |
[04:15] | They want their hair back. | 他们想让你把头上那团棉花糖还回去 |
[04:19] | Really, I only married her to get the canal built. | 我说真的 我娶她只是为了修建运河 |
[04:22] | How practical. | 真是实用至上 |
[04:24] | Yeah, real practical. | 是实用啊 |
[04:26] | She also gave me a son, | 她还给我生了个儿子 |
[04:27] | so now, I finally got an heir to the throne! | 现在我终于有个王位继承人了 |
[04:29] | Also practical. | 也很实用 |
[04:31] | And you allowed that amphibian | 你就让我的小宝贝蒂尔碧妮 |
[04:33] | to raise my precious Tiabeanie? | 由那个两栖动物养大 |
[04:35] | No, no, no. I was mostly raised by Bunty. | 不不不 大多时候是邦蒂带的我 |
[04:38] | And a bunch of friendly drunks down at the pub. | 酒馆里还有群友好的酒鬼 |
[04:40] | They taught me the fine art of stabbing. | 他们教会了我捅人之道 |
[04:42] | Believe me, I kept her on the straight and narrow. | 相信我 我教女有方 |
[04:46] | Uh, when I had time. | 当然是我有时间的时候 |
[04:47] | Dad tried for years to find the Elixir of Life. | 爸花了许多年寻找生命之水 |
[04:49] | We searched the entire world. | 整个世界我们都找遍了 |
[04:51] | Good men died to bring you back, baby. | 为了把你救回来不少勇将都牺牲了 宝贝 |
[04:54] | Yeah, like Elfo, my best friend. | 是啊 比如艾尔弗 我最好的朋友 |
[04:56] | Aw, that sweet, poor little bastard with the funny head. | 那个长着怪脑袋的小混蛋 讨喜又招人可怜 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna miss him. | 我会想他的 |
[05:01] | Sounds to me like he deserves a marvelous funeral. | 听起来我们应该为他举办一场隆重的葬礼 |
[05:04] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[05:06] | I’ll get someone to fish him out of the corpse pit. | 我去叫人把他从尸坑里捞出来 |
[05:32] | You know, I’m gonna miss that Elfo. | 我会想念那个叫艾尔弗的 |
[05:35] | He watered my plants while I was in rehab. | 我在戒毒所的时候 他帮我浇花来着 |
[05:45] | Hey, Tess, what happened to your eye? | 泰丝 你的那只新眼睛呢 |
[05:48] | Oh, I had to stop using the eye. | 我不得不放弃它了 |
[05:49] | It’s just too painful seeing the truth all the time. | 时时刻刻看清事实太痛苦了 |
[05:52] | Ah, that’s why humans tend to avoid it. | 所以人类一般不想要这种能力 |
[05:59] | The procession left without me. | 队伍没等我就走了 |
[06:01] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[06:03] | I blame myself ’cause I didn’t even notice. | 怪我都没有注意到 |
[06:06] | The queen’s place is at the side of the king. | 国王身边坐的应该是王后 |
[06:09] | Oh, Queen Oona. Of course. This is terribly awkward. | 乌娜王后 当然了 这太尴尬了 |
[06:13] | Please, take my spot. I’ll find another place to sit. | 请坐我这吧 我去找其他地方 |
[06:17] | Mmm, that’s better. | 好多了 |
[06:21] | Yeah, sure. Both of yas with me. | 没问题 你俩都是我的 |
[06:23] | Plenty of Zog to go around. | 佐格有足够的精力满足你们俩 |
[06:27] | Beanie, make with the eulogy already. | 小碧 你赶紧作悼词吧 |
[06:30] | Okay, here we go. | 好了好了 |
[06:31] | Elfo and I had only been friends for a few months, | 艾尔弗与我成为朋友 仅仅只有几个月 |
[06:35] | but they really were the best months of my life. | 但这几个月是我生命中最棒的一段时间 |
[06:38] | Even though much of his time was spent | 即便大多数时间都被花在 |
[06:40] | as the subject of barbaric medical experiments… | 用他做残酷的医学实验上了 |
[06:43] | She’s talking about me. | 说我呢 |
[06:45] | He changed the way I looked at things. | 他改变了我看世界的方式 |
[06:48] | In a kingdom of talking cats | 在这个王国有会讲话的猫 |
[06:50] | and enchanted pigs and hooker fairies, | 被施法的猪 还有做妓的仙女 |
[06:53] | Elfo grounded me in reality. | 但艾尔弗不断把我带回现实中 |
[06:56] | I’m really, really going to miss him. | 我会非常非常想念他的 |
[07:05] | Rest in peace, buddy. | 安息吧 兄弟 |
[07:06] | Sorry they had to bury you in this aquarium. | 把你葬在鱼缸里真是不好意思 |
[07:17] | After the king goes the queen! | 国王之后是王后进 |
[07:20] | Sorry, Queen Oona. I didn’t mean to ruffle your feathers. | 不好意思乌娜王后 我不是要惹”毛”你 |
[07:23] | For the last time, they are not feathers. | 我最后再说一遍 这些不是”毛” |
[07:27] | I am not bird-type! | 我不是鸟型人 |
[07:30] | You will respect me! | 给予我尊重 |
[07:32] | You are not the queen. You are reanimated corpse! | 你才不是王后 你不过是具会动的尸体 |
[07:35] | How dare you! | 如此大胆 |
[07:41] | Queen fight! Queen fight! Queen fight! | 王后打架 王后打架 王后打架 |
[07:45] | Your Highness, do something. | 殿下 您该出手了 |
[07:47] | Ladies, ladies! Come on! | 女士们 女士们 住住手 |
[07:49] | I’m much more embarrassed than I am aroused. | 尽管这让我性致大发 我还是更感觉丢人 |
[08:13] | Elfo! No! | 艾尔弗 不 |
[08:14] | There, there. He’s with the crabs now. | 没事的 他现在与螃蟹们长眠了 |
[08:22] | Mom! Oh, my God, are you okay? | 妈 我的天 你还好吗 |
[08:25] | You know what, Oona? You’re insane! | 乌娜 你简直是疯了 |
[08:27] | Why don’t you just get out of here? | 你赶紧走人算了 |
[08:36] | Ha! I foresee trouble in someone’s future. | 某人日后要倒霉了 |
[08:40] | You’re going to have to choose, sire. | 你得做出选择 殿下 |
[08:42] | You can’t have two queens. | 两位王后不能都为你所有 |
[08:45] | I can’t just tell one of ’em to get lost. | 我又不能让她们中的一个收拾走人 |
[08:48] | Dagmar is the love of my life. | 达格玛是我生命中的至爱 |
[08:50] | And Queen Oona is the mother of Derek, the heir to the throne. | 乌娜王后是德里克 王位继承人的母亲 |
[08:54] | Oh, nonetheless, she is quite unpopular in the kingdom. | 话虽是这么说 她在王国里不太受欢迎 |
[08:58] | We’ve gotten dozens of complaints about her late-night howling. | 好多人投诉说她大半夜的鬼哭狼嚎 |
[09:01] | If we disgrace Oona, | 如果我们令奥娜难堪 |
[09:03] | it could mean war with Dankmire. | 就等于和阴冷泥沼宣战 |
[09:05] | Queen Oona has outlived her usefulness. | 奥娜王后已经没什么用了 |
[09:08] | I don’t think anyone would care if she were to vanish. | 我觉得如果她消失的话 没人会在意的 |
[09:15] | We will see who is going to vanish. | 我们看看是谁消失 |
[09:21] | I had Odval clear my schedule, | 我让奥德瓦把我的日程都清空了 |
[09:24] | so we got the whole night to ourselves. | 所以我们可以过一整晚的二人世界 |
[09:27] | Oh, darling. So ambitious. | 亲爱的 这么雄心勃勃 |
[09:29] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Cat with a ball. | 对不起 不好意思 猫带着魔法球来了 |
[09:32] | Bean, you poor baby! | 小碧 可怜的宝贝 |
[09:34] | What a horrific day you’ve had. | 你今天过得很糟吧 |
[09:36] | Let’s have too much wine and forget about it all. | 我们来一醉方休 忘掉这一切吧 |
[09:39] | Hey, I thought we were gonna have wine and forget stuff. | 我以为是我们要喝酒 忘却一切 |
[09:42] | Dad, come on! | 爸 拜托 |
[09:44] | This is my first chance to have a conversation with a parent | 这是我第一次有机会和家长交谈 |
[09:46] | without half of it being muttered under their breath. | 而没有另一个人在一旁嘀嘀咕咕的 |
[09:49] | What is this, some kinda slam against me? Well, okay. | 这是啥意思 打我脸吗 好吧 |
[09:53] | Kick me out… Why, I oughta… | 把我赶出来 为什么 我要… |
[09:59] | I can’t believe I’m reduced to talking to you. | 真是难以置信 我都沦落到和你讲话了 |
[10:02] | Hey, the feeling is mutual, but here we are. | 彼此彼此 但你有别的选择吗 |
[10:04] | So, how did you… Oona! | 你怎么… 奥娜 |
[10:07] | Hey, sweetie, wait! Let’s talk. | 亲爱的 等等 我们谈谈 |
[10:12] | Damn. Well, it’s gonna be another long, lonely night. | 该死 今晚又是一个漫长的夜晚 |
[10:16] | Good night, Vip. Good night, Vap. | 晚安 小喂 晚安 小哇 |
[10:21] | Don’t sneak up on a guy… | 别偷偷走近… |
[10:23] | Oh, wait. Nothing to be scared of. | 等等 没什么好怕的 |
[10:25] | Ooh, silly me. It’s just a statue of Pendergast… | 我真傻 只是我以前从没见过的 |
[10:29] | that I’ve never seen before. | 彭德格斯特的雕塑而已 |
[10:30] | Sculpted in a bizarre and unlikely pose. Huh. | 是以一种奇怪的 不太可能的姿势雕刻的 |
[10:35] | Oh, well. Who can say what passes for art these days? | 近来谁知道所谓的艺术是什么呢 |
[10:42] | I had them make brunch for us. | 我让他们给我们做了很多吃的 |
[10:44] | All your favorites: | 都是你的最爱 |
[10:45] | poached dodo eggs, unicorn bacon and waffles. | 水煮渡渡鸟蛋 独角兽培根和华夫饼 |
[10:48] | How thoughtful, but Bean and I are going riding. | 真贴心 但小碧和我要去骑马 |
[10:51] | Okay. Be safe, darling. | 好吧 注意安全 亲爱的 |
[10:58] | Wub you, snuggums! | 爱你 小甜心 |
[11:01] | Ugh, have some dignity, man. | 有点尊严吧 兄弟 |
[11:04] | You’re the king, not some lovelorn old fool. | 你是国王 不是什么单相思老傻瓜 |
[11:06] | How did you get like this? | 你这样是怎么当上国王的 |
[11:08] | You really wanna know? | 你真的想知道 |
[11:09] | Then pour a drink, light a cigar and hand ’em both to me. | 那你去倒杯酒 点根雪茄给我 |
[11:14] | I was known as Zog the Warrior Prince. | 当时我被称为勇士王子 佐格 |
[11:19] | Had enough? | 够了吗 |
[11:20] | Uh, yup. I’m good. | 可以 我没事 |
[11:23] | My older brother Yog, who’d been next in line for the throne, | 我哥哥约格 下一位王位继承人 |
[11:27] | was mysteriously poisoned. | 被神秘毒死 |
[11:29] | So the crown was mine, | 所以我就继任当了国王 |
[11:31] | but I was no ruler. I was a fighter. | 但我不是个统治者 我是个战士 |
[11:34] | Fighting, competing, winning. | 战斗 比赛 获胜 |
[11:36] | That was all I wanted to do… | 这就是我想做的一切… |
[11:42] | until I laid eyes on her. | 直到我见到了她 |
[11:47] | A noble’s daughter from a far-off land, | 一个来自很远的地方的贵族的女儿 |
[11:51] | and she was all I’d ever wanted. | 她就是我想要的 |
[11:54] | Our life together was perfect, | 我们在一起的生活很完美 |
[11:56] | and it only got perfecter | 当我们的独生女出生的时候 |
[11:57] | when our one and only child came along. | 我们的生活就更完美了 |
[12:00] | She’s got her father’s nose. | 她的鼻子像爸爸 |
[12:02] | Nice grip. | 抓得好 |
[12:04] | But then came that fateful night. | 但是宿命的那晚到来了 |
[12:06] | After my brother was poisoned, I’d been so careful, | 在我哥被毒死后 我就一直很小心 |
[12:10] | but as time went on, I was so happy, | 但是随着时间推移 我过得那么幸福 |
[12:13] | I just sorta forgot. | 我就有点忘了 |
[12:16] | I’m afraid the taster is late, sire, | 试毒师迟到了 陛下 |
[12:18] | but I’ve brought up a bottle from the cellar. | 但这是我从地窖拿上来的一瓶 |
[12:20] | The seal is unbroken. | 密封良好 |
[12:29] | No, no, Beanie. That’s not for you. | 不 不 碧妮 那不是给你的 |
[12:32] | God knows, as my daughter, you’ll have plenty when you’re older. | 作为我的女儿 等你长大你会喝很多的 |
[12:36] | Come, Zoggy. Make a toast. | 来 小佐佐 干一杯 |
[12:38] | Gwapes! | 噗萄 |
[12:44] | To our little family. | 为我们的小家干杯 |
[12:50] | No! Oh, no! | 不 不 |
[12:51] | – Please, not her. No! – Bean? | -拜托 别是她 不要 -小碧 |
[12:56] | The poison had been meant for me, | 毒药本来是下给我的 |
[12:58] | but because Bean had switched the glasses, I lived, | 但因为小碧换了杯子的位置 我活下来了 |
[13:01] | and my beloved Dagmar was turned to stone. | 我深爱的达格玛变成了石头 |
[13:05] | Now, I poured my heart out to you. | 我已经跟你说了我的心里话 |
[13:07] | You tell me, how’d you get to be a talking cat? | 现在你告诉我 你是怎么变成会说话的猫的 |
[13:11] | You keep shoveling waffles in your mouth while I think of an answer. | 你接着往嘴里塞华夫饼 我去想答案 |
[13:19] | This is where I come to clear my head, or to sleep it off. | 我来这里清醒头脑 或者一睡解千愁 |
[13:24] | I can’t believe it’s hardly changed at all. | 真不敢相信 这里一点也没变 |
[13:26] | You know this place? | 你认识这地方吗 |
[13:27] | I used to come here when I needed a minute for myself. | 以前我想一个人静静时候就会来这里 |
[13:30] | Your father, bless him, but his voice does carry. | 你爸爸 祝福他 他的声音仿佛还在耳边 |
[13:33] | How cool that we both come up here! | 太酷了吧 我们都喜欢到这里来 |
[13:35] | Tell me something else that you like. | 跟我说说你还喜欢什么 |
[13:37] | – Well, I love the smell of wet grass. – Me, too! | -我喜欢湿润的草味 -我也是 |
[13:41] | Oh, how funny. We’re so alike! | 真有意思 我们真像 |
[13:43] | All right, favorite food on three. | 那数到三一起说最喜欢的食物 |
[13:45] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[13:47] | – Beer! – Beer! | -啤酒 -啤酒 |
[13:48] | – Oh, my baby. Are you thirsty? – Always. | -宝贝啊 想喝酒吗 -想得不得了 |
[13:51] | Off to the pub. | 去酒吧 |
[13:59] | I fear my days are numbered. | 恐怕我的日子不多了 |
[14:01] | We will send a message to Dankmire, of the utmost urgency. | 我们会送一封最紧急的信到阴冷沼泽 |
[14:10] | Not a word of this to anyone. The royal family would not approve. | 这事不许告诉任何人 皇家不会同意的 |
[14:14] | Bah! To hell with them! | 切 去他们的 |
[14:16] | Zog will pay. Dagmar will pay! Tiabeanie will pay! | 佐格 达格玛 还有蒂尔碧妮要付出代价 |
[14:20] | They will all pay! | 他们都要付出代价 |
[14:23] | I have to warn the princess. | 我必须警告公主 |
[14:30] | Oh, come on, Martin, you twit. Aim! | 拜托 马丁 你个笨蛋 瞄准 |
[14:33] | I love how you already know everyone. | 我喜欢这种你已经认识所有人的感觉 |
[14:35] | It’s almost like you were never away. | 就好像你从没离开过一样 |
[14:38] | Almost. | 好像 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry I wasn’t here for you, Bean. | 对不起 我没能看着你长大 小碧 |
[14:40] | I know you’ve had some difficult years. | 我知道你这些年过得不容易 |
[14:42] | Bad shot, mate! | 太逊了 伙计 |
[14:44] | I’m sure your father tried. | 我想你爸爸也尽力了 |
[14:46] | He got my best friend killed. | 他把我最好的朋友杀了 |
[14:47] | Yes, well, I said “Tried.” | 对 所以我说 尽力 |
[14:50] | Throw the bloody thing, Wayne! | 赶紧扔出去 韦恩 |
[14:52] | As I was saying, | 我刚说了 |
[14:54] | your father did all he could, but a girl just needs her mother. | 你爸爸尽了最大努力 但女儿还是需要妈妈 |
[14:57] | I know. | 我明白 |
[14:58] | Man, you have no idea how much I’ve missed you. | 你不知道我多想你啊 |
[15:01] | I am so glad to have you back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[15:03] | And I’m not going anywhere without you, Bean. | 我不会再丢下你离开了 小碧 |
[15:06] | Remember that. | 记住 |
[15:20] | Hey, hey, Bunty, can you steer my stumbles | 邦蒂 你能扶我一把 |
[15:23] | in the direction of the bed? | 让我晃到床上去吗 |
[15:24] | I just need… Is… I know… | 我只是 是 我知道 |
[15:26] | All right, I know you’re still in shock that my mom is back. | 好吧 我知道我妈妈回来你还没缓过来 |
[15:30] | I’m in shock, too. I mean, it is shocking. | 我也吓了一跳 确实很令人震惊 |
[15:33] | It is shocking. | 确实很令人震惊 |
[15:35] | But, hey, hey, hey, Bunts… | 但是小邦 |
[15:38] | Here’s the thing. Here’s the positive thing here, | 情况是这样 你要看到好的方面 |
[15:43] | is you won’t have to do as much | 你不用再做这么多事了 |
[15:45] | ’cause she’ll be here to hold my hair back and stuff. | 因为有她在这陪我支持我了 |
[15:47] | You know? You know what I mean? | 知道吧 知道我意思吧 |
[15:49] | Bunts? | 小邦 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:55] | Oh, man. Oh, man! | 天哪 天哪 |
[15:58] | You gotta help me! Please! | 救命啊 拜托 |
[15:59] | Bunty has been turned to stone, and I just… | 邦蒂变成石头了 我 |
[16:02] | Oh, no. Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦不 哦不不不 |
[16:13] | We have to do something. Now! | 我们得做点什么 马上 |
[16:15] | Any one of us could be next. | 任何人都可能是下一个目标 |
[16:17] | Women aren’t permitted to address the council. | 女人不允许在委员会上发言 |
[16:20] | But you’re the only one in here! | 但这里就你一个人 |
[16:22] | Then it’s unanimous. | 那你就没有获得一致同意 |
[16:23] | Shut up, will ya? | 闭嘴行吗 |
[16:25] | I should’ve done something earlier, but now, I got no choice. | 我早该采取行动的 现在 我没有选择了 |
[16:28] | I have to take action. | 我必须采取行动 |
[16:30] | I hate action! | 我讨厌行动 |
[16:32] | But against whom, sire? | 但行动针对谁呢 陛下 |
[16:33] | It’s gotta be Oona. | 肯定是奥娜 |
[16:35] | She’s finally snapped after years of us being dicks to her. | 她忍了我们多年的恶劣态度 终于发怒了 |
[16:38] | Any attack against Queen Oona | 针对奥娜王后的任何攻击 |
[16:40] | would be seen as an act of war on Dankmire. | 会被视为向阴冷泥沼宣战 |
[16:43] | A war you’d have to fight | 你难道想带领已经石化的子民 |
[16:44] | with most of your cabinet turned to stone. | 去和他们对抗 |
[16:46] | Zog was the greatest warrior Dreamland has ever seen. | 佐格是梦想之地有史以来最英勇的战士 |
[16:49] | You dare question his fitness for battle? | 你竟敢质疑他作战的能力 |
[16:51] | Not at all. | 没有 |
[16:52] | Only the wisdom of proceeding without a strategy for– | 没有战略 只有作战能力的话 |
[16:55] | My clothes are really heavy. | 这身衣服好沉啊 |
[16:57] | Can we have this conversation sitting down? | 我们不能坐下再说吗 |
[17:00] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[17:02] | Zoggy, you have to. Before she comes after one of us. | 小佐佐 你一定要去 赶在她找我们之前 |
[17:05] | We can’t let our family be ripped apart again. | 我们的家不能再被拆散了 |
[17:12] | “More tea, General?” | “再来点茶水吗 将军” |
[17:13] | “Why, certainly, my good man.” | “为什么不呢 我的好手下” |
[17:16] | Father! To what do I owe the pleasure of this visit? | 父王 您怎么大驾光临了 |
[17:20] | So, listen, son. | 听好了 儿子 |
[17:22] | Your mother and I, we’ve been having some, um… | 你母后和我 最近遇上了点 |
[17:27] | difficulties lately, | 麻烦 |
[17:29] | and I’d like to lock you in the tower until we sort things out. | 在事情解决之前 我要把你关在塔楼里 |
[17:32] | All right. But you’ll come get me later? | 没问题 不过你会来接我的吧 |
[17:35] | Sure. Once we work things out, | 当然 一旦事情搞定 |
[17:37] | whoever survives will come and get you. | 就会有人来接你 |
[17:39] | Okay, but I’m still having nightmares about that big skillet. | 好吧 不过我还是总梦见那口可怕的大锅 |
[17:44] | We couldn’t find Oona anywhere, sire. | 到处都找不到奥娜 陛下 |
[17:46] | I’m afraid we made the mistake of trusting her. | 恐怕我们不该相信她 |
[17:48] | She could get any of us at any moment. | 她随时都有可能来抓我们 |
[17:51] | We gotta split up and search for her. | 我们最好分头去找她 |
[17:54] | I have a better idea. | 我想到个更妙的主意 |
[17:56] | Go ahead, sire. Don’t ask about my fourth eye! | 请吧 陛下 别询问我的第四只眼睛 |
[17:59] | Almighty ball, is Oona still in Dreamland? | 魔法球啊 奥娜是否还在梦想之地 |
[18:05] | “Yes.” | “在” |
[18:07] | Wait, its answers are often cryptic. | 等等 魔法球的回答总是很隐晦 |
[18:09] | Is Queen Oona in the castle? | 奥娜王后在城堡里吗 |
[18:12] | “The danger is near.” | “危机迫在眉睫” |
[18:15] | Let me try. | 我试试 |
[18:16] | Where is– | 她在 |
[18:19] | Enough! No more time for parlor tricks. | 够了 没时间搞这种小把戏了 |
[18:21] | We’ve got to protect ourselves. I’ll watch Bean. | 我们必须保护自己 我看着小碧 |
[18:23] | And we’ll track down Oona. | 我们继续追查奥娜 |
[18:25] | I’ll use my skills as a hunter and Odval will use his diplomacy | 用上我的精湛的打猎技术和奥德瓦的外交手腕 |
[18:29] | to stab her with a broom handle. | 我们能用扫帚柄戳死她 |
[18:37] | Follow me, darling. We’ll be completely safe up here. | 跟好我 亲爱的 我们在这里很安全 |
[18:40] | Does Dad even know about this room? | 父王知道这间屋子的存在吗 |
[18:43] | No. It’s called the library. | 不知道 这是书房 |
[18:52] | So, what was going on here? | 现在到底什么情况 |
[18:56] | Neat trick. | 不错的伎俩啊 |
[18:58] | Then what happened? | 之后发生了什么 |
[19:02] | Let me try. Where is– | 我试试 她在 |
[19:07] | Can we try running it back a little further? | 我们能再后退一点吗 |
[19:09] | Actually, a lot further? | 再后退远一点 |
[19:21] | You can rest easy now and get some fresh air. | 你现在可以放松一会儿 好好喘口气了 |
[19:24] | I used to spend many nights up here, | 我晚上总会呆在这里 |
[19:26] | watching the stars, the moon, the neighbors. | 仰望繁星 明月 偷窥邻居 |
[19:29] | Mom? That’s never happened before, the thing with my fingers… | 母后 这一切都未曾如此 我的指头居然 |
[19:33] | As you reach maturity, you will notice many more changes. | 你长大之后 会发觉更多的不同 |
[19:36] | Duh. I already know. | 我已经深有体会 |
[19:39] | This isn’t a sex talk. | 我可不是在和你开黄腔 |
[19:41] | Oh. What kind of talk is it? | 那你在说什么 |
[19:43] | There are some things you need to know about yourself, Bean. | 你需要了解关于自己的一些事情了 小碧 |
[20:10] | Oh, my! | 我的老天爷啊 |
[20:16] | The old castle mental ward. | 老城堡的精神病房 |
[20:21] | Someone left the door open. | 有人没关门 |
[20:26] | Hey. | 干什么呢 |
[20:28] | Oona, is that you? I missed you so much, baby. | 奥娜 是你吗 我想死你了 小宝贝 |
[20:31] | Quick, Odval, stab her in the neck! | 快 奥德瓦 刺她的脖子 |
[20:33] | Calm down. | 别紧张啊 |
[20:35] | I’ve got something real for you to freak out about. | 马上有得可让你吃惊的 |
[20:39] | Dude, the truth has been right under your nose the whole time, | 老兄 真相一直都在你眼皮子底下 |
[20:42] | but you were too in love to see it. | 但是你却被爱情蒙蔽了双眼 |
[20:44] | Show us what happened here. | 给我们看看这里曾经发生过什么 |
[20:46] | Okay, now let’s take it back about 15 years. | 让我们回到15年前 |
[20:56] | To our little family. | 为我们的小家干杯 |
[21:03] | No! Oh, no! | 不 不 |
[21:05] | – Please, not her. No! – Bean? | -拜托 别是她 不要 -小碧 |
[21:09] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[21:10] | It’s exactly as I remembered it. | 这些画面跟我记忆中的一模一样 |
[21:12] | Except, this time, watch from over here. | 只不过这次 你可以旁观者清了 |
[21:18] | But I’ve brought up a bottle from the cellar. | 但这是我从地窖拿上来的一瓶 |
[21:19] | The seal is unbroken. | 密封良好 |
[21:31] | Dagmar? | 达格玛 |
[21:32] | She poisoned the wine? | 给酒下毒的是她 |
[21:34] | But if Bean hadn’t switched the glasses around, I’d be– | 所以要不是小碧交换了酒杯 我就 |
[21:38] | Out there in the garden | 长眠在花园里了 |
[21:39] | with pigeons crapping on your head. | 鸽子还会在你头上拉屎 |
[21:42] | More so than usual. | 比现在拉的还多 |
[21:43] | But I devoted my life to her. I… | 但我把整个人生都献给了她 我 |
[21:47] | How could she? | 她怎么能这样 |
[21:48] | Looks like she’s been | 看起来 |
[21:49] | keeping quite a few secrets from you, my man. | 她有事瞒着你 |
[21:52] | What the… A movable knickknack nook? | 什么玩意 一个可移动的机关 |
[21:56] | The thing about your father, | 你爸爸的想法是 |
[21:57] | Tiabeanie, is that he wants to change you. | 蒂尔碧妮 他想改变你 |
[22:00] | I want you as you were born to be. | 但我希望你成为你生来就要成为的那种人 |
[22:02] | What was I born to be? Mom? | 什么叫我生来就要成为的人 妈妈 |
[22:05] | 地狱 放大剂 | |
[22:06] | Damn small print. This had better be the right one. | 这字还能再小点吗 最好我是拿对了 |
[22:21] | You. | 是你 |
[22:23] | The only woman I ever loved. | 我此生唯一爱过的女人 |
[22:25] | Do you know what I did for you? | 你知道我为你做了什么吗 |
[22:27] | What I gave up to get you back? | 你知道我付出了多少才把你带回来吗 |
[22:33] | Elfo, I just wish I could see you one last time. | 艾尔弗 真希望最后还能再见你一面 |
[22:39] | You know, we could’ve just gone to marriage counseling. | 要知道 本来我们可以去做婚姻咨询的 |
[22:44] | This goes way beyond you and me, dear. | 这不光是你和我之间的问题 亲爱的 |
[22:46] | It is a dark battle of a | 这关乎一场持续数百年的 |
[22:47] | hundred centuries and our daughter’s destiny. | 黑暗战争和我们女儿的命运 |
[22:50] | Not if I can help it. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[22:55] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[23:19] | What is that? Goo? | 这是什么 粘液 |
[23:24] | Yikes! | 哎呀妈呀 |
[23:29] | Summon the army! This kingdom is under attack! | 召集军队 这个国家被袭击了 |
[23:32] | By a ruthless enemy who will stop at nothing. | 被那个无情而不惜一切代价的女人袭击了 |
[23:36] | My wife! | 我的妻子 |
[23:37] | – Which one? -I do know how to pick ’em, don’t I? | -哪一任 -我真是不会挑老婆啊 |
[23:43] | We must go, darling. | 我们得走了 亲爱的 |
[23:45] | Quickly. The attack has begun. | 快点 袭击开始了 |
[23:46] | What? Whose attack? | 什么 谁发动的袭击 |
[23:48] | I’m afraid it’s Oona. She is coming for us. For you. | 恐怕是奥娜 她针对的是我们 是你 |
[23:52] | For me? | 我 |
[23:53] | You, and you alone, are the key to the future of this kingdom. | 你 只有你 才是国家未来的关键 |
[23:56] | All you need is my guidance. | 你只需要听从我的指导就好了 |
[23:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[24:01] | Sire, we’ve rallied the troops. | 陛下 军队集结完毕 |
[24:03] | Get out. Run! Save yourself. | 快走 跑 保护自己 |
[24:05] | From what? | 为什么要跑 |
[24:12] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[24:13] | I should be the one killing everyone. | 我才是那个负责杀人的 |
[24:15] | I should be the one creeping everyone out. | 我才是那个负责吓人的 |
[24:18] | You! | 是你 |
[24:31] | Wait, this is… this is just… It’s a lot. | 等等 这 这信息量太大 |
[24:34] | I know, sweetie. This way. | 我知道 亲爱的 跟我来 |
[24:36] | What did you mean when you said, “The future of this kingdom”? | 你说”国家未来” 这是什么意思 |
[24:40] | Are you saying I’m some kind of hero? | 你是说我要成为某种英雄了吗 |
[24:42] | They’re such relative terms, aren’t they, darling? | 这两个词确实有联系 不是吗亲爱的 |
[24:45] | Hero and villain? One step up. | 英雄和反派 上来 |
[24:48] | I didn’t say “Villain.” | 但我没提反派这个词 |
[24:57] | Mom, what did you do that for? | 妈妈 你干嘛这样 |
[24:59] | It was the only way to get you to stop talking. | 这是让你闭嘴的唯一方法 |
[25:00] | Now swim for that ship. | 现在给我朝着那艘船游过去 |
[25:11] | Welcome aboard, Queen Dagmar and Princess Tiabeanie. | 欢迎登船 达格玛王后和蒂尔碧妮公主 |
[25:15] | Mom, what are these creatures, | 妈妈 这些是什么生物 |
[25:16] | and why are they looking at me that way? | 还有为什么他们要这样看着我 |
[25:18] | Bean, you have so much to learn and many wonderful things to see. | 小碧 你还有很多要学要看的东西 |
[25:23] | Set sail! For the homeland and a glorious future! | 启航 为了我们的故乡和光辉的未来 |
[25:46] | I guess the only bright side is, | 我猜这件事情的唯一好处就是 |
[25:48] | now I got nothing left to lose. | 我现在再也没什么好失去的了 |
[25:53] | Except the thing that says I’m a king! | 除了那顶能证明我是个国王的王冠 |
[25:57] | Ah, come on! | 特娘的 |