时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Drink the fairy! Drink the fairy! | 喝了仙子 喝了仙子 |
[00:33] | That’s okay, honey. I go down easy. | 没关系 亲爱的 让我”下去”很容易 |
[00:43] | Okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[00:44] | If you could be any mythical creature, | 如果你能变成任何神秘生物 |
[00:47] | what would it be? Elfo? | 你想变成什么 艾尔弗 |
[00:49] | Oh, that’s easy. Dwarf! | 这问题简单 变成小矮人 |
[00:52] | Man, if I was a dwarf, I’d run this town. | 我要是小矮人 就能统治这个镇子了 |
[00:56] | What’s the difference between a dwarf and an elf? | 小矮人和精灵有什么区别 |
[00:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:02] | I had a good time in there. Your organs know how to party. | 我在里面很愉快 你的器官挺能玩啊 |
[01:06] | Guys, we should go home before we pass out in the street. Again. | 各位 得在我们又倒在街上前回家去 |
[01:20] | So tragically young. | 不幸的年轻人 |
[01:23] | So tragically small. | 不幸的小不点 |
[01:25] | Eh, this thing had it coming. | 这东西活该 |
[01:35] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[01:38] | Oh, no, no, no. This is bad. | 哦不不不 太糟糕了 |
[01:41] | What is happening? | 怎么了 |
[01:43] | Elfo, don’t freak out. Just stay calm. | 艾尔弗 别害怕 冷静 |
[01:46] | Yeah, like this guy. | 对 就像这人一样 |
[01:48] | – Are we in the plague pit? – You are! | -我们在瘟疫坑里吗 -没错 |
[01:50] | – Who was that? – Name’s Roger! | -谁在说话 -我叫罗杰 |
[01:52] | All we have to do is find a way out before they… | 我们只要找到出去的路 在他们 |
[01:56] | Was she gonna say “Before they light it on fire”? | 她是想说在他们点火之前吗 |
[01:59] | She was. | 是的 |
[02:04] | I haven’t lived long enough to give up on my dreams yet. | 我还没活够 还不想放弃我的梦想 |
[02:06] | I never got to see the world. | 我还没好好看看这个世界 |
[02:08] | We only just met. | 我们才刚相遇 |
[02:10] | There are so many things we could have done and then tried. | 我们还有好多事情没有做 没有尝试 |
[02:13] | Why didn’t we give in to our instincts? | 我们为什么不听从直觉呢 |
[02:15] | It’s too bad we never experienced bliss together. | 我们没能一起享受”祝福” |
[02:17] | We can, Bean. | 还来得及 小碧 |
[02:18] | There’s nothing in our way, except this arm. | 没有什么能阻挡我们 除了这个手臂 |
[02:23] | Oh, Elfo… | 艾尔弗 |
[02:24] | Oh, Bean. | 小碧 |
[02:26] | You meant bliss the feeling. | 你是说幸福的感觉 |
[02:29] | There’s another kind of bliss? | 还有别的幸福吗 |
[02:31] | Yeah, it’s a drug. It makes you hallucinate. | 对 一种毒品 能让你出现幻觉 |
[02:34] | You can do it in the Black Light District. | 你可以到黑光区去吸 |
[02:36] | I always wanted to try it. | 我一直想试试 |
[02:38] | Well, good stuff. We should get you two outta here. | 好极了 该救你们俩出去了 |
[02:40] | You knew that was there the whole time? | 你一直知道那里有出口 |
[02:43] | Yeah, saw it on the way down. | 对 下来的时候看到了 |
[02:45] | – Are you coming, Roger? – No, thanks! | -你要来吗 罗杰 -不了 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Elfo, it’s okay, really. | 艾尔弗 没事 真的 |
[03:01] | I think it’s sweet you wanted to kiss me, but I’m just– | 你想亲我我很开心 不过我 |
[03:03] | Kiss you? You think I was trying to kiss you? | 亲你 你以为我想亲你 |
[03:06] | Uh, um, okay. Yeah… | 好吧 |
[03:09] | Don’t flatter yourself, Princess. | 少臭美了 公主 |
[03:11] | You weren’t trying to kiss me? | 你不是想亲我 |
[03:13] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause it seemed like— | 因为看上去 |
[03:16] | Okay, take it easy. I have a girlfriend, | 好吧 别紧张 我有女朋友了 |
[03:19] | and I’m not just making it up on the spot. | 我可不是在这里现场编出来的 |
[03:21] | Speaking of the spot, isn’t this the spot? | 说到这里 这里就是你说的那地方吧 |
[03:25] | Let’s talk about the spot now. | 我们到这地方去看看吧 |
[03:31] | Welcome, my friends. One adult, two children. | 欢迎光临 一个大人 两个小孩 |
[03:41] | Get ready to have your minds blown. | 准备好欲仙欲死吧 |
[03:43] | Just breathe in and try to mellow. | 你只要吸进去 然后放轻松 |
[03:50] | I don’t feel it yet. How much longer? | 我还没感觉到 还要多久 |
[03:52] | Let’s just all take another deep breath. | 我们再来一次深呼吸 |
[03:56] | Good idea. | 好 |
[03:57] | And on the exhale, Elfo will tell us more about his girlfriend. | 呼气时 艾尔弗会详细介绍他女朋友 |
[04:00] | – Dude. – Yeah, who is this mystery girl? | -哥们儿 -这个神秘女孩是谁 |
[04:04] | She’s not a mystery, but she’s definitely a girl. Friend. | 她不神秘 但她确实是女的 朋友 |
[04:08] | She’s my girlfriend. | 她是我女朋友 |
[04:11] | Kinda took you a long time to bring her up, though. | 你倒是忍了挺久没说 |
[04:13] | It sorta seems like you might be a liar. | 感觉你像是在骗人 |
[04:15] | You callin’ me a liar? | 你说我骗人 |
[04:17] | Oh, that’s the stickiest. | 太气人了 |
[04:18] | That’s just real sticky coming from a friend. | 身为朋友说出这种话 太气人了 |
[04:21] | So, why haven’t we met your little bitty elf squeeze? | 那为什么我们还没见过你的小精灵女朋友 |
[04:24] | She’s not an elf, and she’s not little! | 她不是精灵 她也不小个 |
[04:27] | She’s big! Bigger than you’ll ever be! | 她很大个 你再怎么长也没她大个 |
[04:30] | Okay, okay. So, what does this big love of yours look like? | 好吧 那你这大个的女朋友长什么样 |
[04:34] | I know what she looks like. | 我知道她长什么样 |
[04:35] | She’s got white hair, buck teeth and two blue eyes. | 白色的头发 龅牙 一双蓝色的眼睛 |
[04:38] | Wrong. She has red hair, normal teeth, | 错了 她头发是红色的 牙齿正常 |
[04:41] | no offense, and one green eye. | 无意冒犯 有一只绿色的眼睛 |
[04:44] | Wait, did you say one eye? | 等等 你说一只眼睛 |
[04:45] | Yeah, that’s right. Yup, now I’m remember… Just the one. Yup. | 没错 我现在想起来了 就一只眼睛 |
[04:49] | Well, now I’m really curious to meet her. | 我真想见见她 |
[04:51] | You can’t! ‘Cause, uh… | 不行 因为 |
[04:54] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[04:56] | Let me help you out. | 我来帮你 |
[04:56] | She’s from a faraway land. We wouldn’t know it. | 她来自一个遥远的地方 我们不认识的 |
[04:59] | Yes, really far away. | 对 真的很远 |
[05:01] | Like, way up the country, past the Unpassable Mountains? | 远在乡村那边 不可逾越之山的另一头 |
[05:04] | Even farther. | 还要更远 |
[05:05] | Then how did you two meet? | 那你们是怎么遇到的 |
[05:08] | On vacation. Yup. With our families. | 度假遇到的 对 跟家人度假的时候 |
[05:12] | Such a great time. | 真是愉快的时光 |
[05:15] | Yeah. Her family’s all dead, by the way, | 顺便说下 她家人都死了 |
[05:16] | so you can’t look ’em up or anything. | 所以你也查不到他们的信息 |
[05:18] | Just, you know, natural causes. | 自然死亡 |
[05:19] | So, super-hot one-eyed girl with a dead family. Sounds legit. | 家人死光了的超辣独眼女孩 听着不假 |
[05:23] | Because she is legit and totally real and very special to me! | 因为她本来就不假 很真实很特别 |
[05:27] | Okay, okay, Elfo, we get it. | 好了好了 艾尔弗 我们知道了 |
[05:29] | Now calm down. I’m starting to hallucinate. | 冷静 我开始出现幻觉了 |
[05:37] | It’s like I’m looking at you, | 像是我在看着你 |
[05:38] | but at the same time, you’re being looked at by me. | 但同时你也在被我看着 |
[05:43] | Your nose is so beautiful. Everything’s so unreal. | 你的鼻子真好看 一切都好不真实 |
[05:47] | Just like Elfo’s girlfriend. | 就像艾尔弗的女朋友 |
[05:52] | A drug door. | 奇幻之门 |
[05:58] | Yeah, here I go. | 我来了 |
[06:11] | Look into my heart, and you’ll see the truth. | 看向我的内心 你就能看见真相 |
[06:36] | What happened to you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[06:38] | Elfo, I owe you an apology, man. | 艾尔弗 我要向你道歉 |
[06:40] | I totally saw your girlfriend back there. | 我在那里确实看见你女朋友了 |
[06:42] | I also had this profound realization. | 我还有了一个深刻的领悟 |
[06:45] | I’m losing it now, but I think it was about scones? | 我现在忘了 但我记得是关于烤饼的 |
[06:49] | Let’s get scones. | 我们去吃烤饼 |
[06:58] | Great practice, men. | 练得不错 兄弟们 |
[06:59] | I think we’re fully prepared to slay a dragon. | 我想我们已经准备好屠龙了 |
[07:02] | It was fun stabbing all those iguanas in that box. | 捅那盒子里的鬣蜥可真有意思 |
[07:06] | Can’t believe Elfo stuck to his story | 真不敢相信 不管我笑得多厉害 |
[07:07] | no matter how hard I laughed. | 艾尔弗都坚持说他的故事是真的 |
[07:09] | Did you ever stop to think that’s because it’s true? | 你有停下来想想 那件事是真的吗 |
[07:11] | Nah, I was busy with laughter. | 没 我忙着笑了 |
[07:13] | I don’t know, man. There’s something to that vision I had. | 我不知道 哥们 在我的幻境里 |
[07:16] | That girl is real, and he’s in love with her. | 那个女孩是真的 他爱上她了 |
[07:18] | We gotta do something special for him. | 我们得为他做件特别的事 |
[07:19] | Let him sit on your lap at dinner. | 晚餐的时候让他坐在你大腿上 |
[07:21] | No, he gets crumbs everywhere. | 不 他身上到处都是食物碎屑 |
[07:23] | I meant we should go find his girlfriend. | 我是说我们应该找到他的女朋友 |
[07:25] | And by we, I mean them. | 我们的意思是他们 |
[07:28] | Hey, hey, sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[07:30] | but are you guys available for a quest? | 但你们有空帮我找个人吗 |
[07:32] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[07:34] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[07:37] | Remember. Really tall, red hair and, again, just the one eye. | 记住 特别高 红头发 只有一只眼睛 |
[07:42] | And she lives beyond the Unpassable Mountains? | 她住在不可逾越之山那边 |
[07:44] | You’re gonna send these knights to die on a quest | 你要送这些骑士死于搜寻 |
[07:46] | for a made-up girlfriend? Cool. | 一个编的女朋友 酷啊 |
[07:48] | This wasn’t a stupid drug trip. | 这不是什么愚蠢的嗨翻之旅 |
[07:50] | This was a vision of the truth. | 这是真实之境 |
[07:51] | I crawled through a door and saw a rainbow, | 我爬过一扇门 看到了彩虹 |
[07:53] | and I’d risk their lives on it. | 我愿意冒他们的生命危险 |
[07:55] | Is this quest optional? | 能不去吗 |
[07:57] | Silence, Turbish. We’ll have her to you in a fortnight. | 闭嘴 特比什 我们两周内把她带回来 |
[08:00] | Don’t know how long that is, but you have three days. | 不知道那是多久 但你们有三天 |
[08:03] | You gotta get her here before the Royal Ball. | 你们得在皇家舞会之前把她带到这 |
[08:04] | Elfo will need someone to dance with, | 艾尔弗需要一个舞伴 |
[08:06] | and I am not letting him stand on my feet again. | 我不要再让他站在我的脚上了 |
[08:09] | And if we succeed, how shall I be rewarded? | 如果我们成功了 我会获得什么样的奖赏 |
[08:13] | With the goddamn salary I pay you. | 我付你的薪水 |
[08:16] | Now, will you shut up down there? I’m trying to sleep. | 现在 你们给我闭嘴快去 我要睡觉 |
[08:19] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[08:30] | *We’re going on a mission, to help our friend Elfo* | *我们踏上寻找艾尔弗女友之旅* |
[08:36] | *We’re pretty sure he’s lying, but we still have to go* | *我们确定他在撒谎 但还是得去* |
[08:41] | *Found out how The Valley of Scorpions got its name* | *明白了蝎子谷名字的来历* |
[08:46] | I got the stinger on my dinger, and now it’s all inflamed. | 我丁丁被叮了 现在它肿起来了 |
[08:53] | *Sing a little softer, we’re in avalanche terrain* | *唱轻柔点 我们来到了雪崩平原* |
[08:56] | You got it! | 你可以的 |
[09:05] | Can we have one dinner where we’re not watching Jester? | 我们能吃一顿不用看小丑的晚餐吗 |
[09:09] | I’ll hit mute. | 我让他静音 |
[09:12] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[09:13] | Personally, I prefer to watch the news. | 就我个人而言 我更喜欢看新闻 |
[09:16] | Hey! News! | 新闻 |
[09:18] | Is your dinner poisoned? The answer may surprise you. | 你的晚餐被下毒了吗 答案可能会令你惊讶 |
[09:22] | But, first, we go live to the courtyard | 但首先 我们先去院子 |
[09:24] | for the return of the knights. | 对归来的骑士进行直播报导 |
[09:27] | Come along. | 请跟着我 |
[09:31] | Elfo, have I got a surprise for you. | 艾尔弗 我有个惊喜给你 |
[09:39] | I knew that you were longing for something, | 我知道你渴望着什么 |
[09:43] | so I had the knights get it. | 所以我让骑士帮你找到了 |
[09:45] | What is it? | 什么 |
[09:46] | Does this voice sound familiar? | 这个声音熟悉吗 |
[09:51] | Is it my grandpa trying to open a jar? | 是我爷爷想要打开罐子的声音吗 |
[09:53] | No, stupid, it’s your girlfriend! | 不 傻子 是你女朋友 |
[09:59] | Elfo, you mofo. | 艾尔弗 你个挨千刀的 |
[10:00] | I thought you were a liar, but it turns out you’re a stud. | 我以为你是个骗子 原来你是个种马 |
[10:08] | How was your trip, sweetie? | 旅途如何 亲爱的 |
[10:16] | Traveling makes her cranky. | 旅途让她很暴躁 |
[10:22] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 不行 |
[10:23] | We ain’t having no giant rampage in here. | 我们这里放不下狂暴巨人 |
[10:26] | Send her back up whatever beanstalk she rode in on. | 小碧让你们从哪找来的就送回哪去 |
[10:29] | Come on, Dad. You can’t stand in the way of true love. | 拜托 爸 你不能阻挡真爱 |
[10:32] | He’s an elf. She’s a giant. | 他是个精灵 她是个巨人 |
[10:34] | It’s gotta be so hard for them already. | 对他们来说已经够难了 |
[10:37] | I mean, think about it.. | 你想想 |
[10:40] | I never wanna think that thought again. | 我再也不想想这个了 |
[10:42] | Put her somewhere where I can’t see her. | 把她放到我看不到的地方 |
[10:44] | What’s under the dungeon? | 地牢下面是什么 |
[10:46] | The cheese cave, sire. | 奶酪洞穴 陛下 |
[10:47] | All right. Stick her down there, | 好了 把她放到那里 |
[10:49] | and bring me a nice hunk of Gorgonzola. | 给我带一块上好的戈尔贡佐拉干酪回来 |
[10:52] | Why am I the only one defending your girlfriend? | 为什么只有我一个人维护你女朋友 |
[10:55] | What kind of boyfriend are you? | 你算哪门子男朋友 |
[10:57] | A supportive one. She can fight her own battles. | 支持型的男友 她可以为自己而战 |
[10:59] | She’s 12 feet tall. | 她有三米七 |
[11:01] | She did throw Turbish off a cliff and eat his horse. | 她的确把特比什扔下悬崖 吃了他的马 |
[11:11] | Think you can make a bed outta one of these cheeses? | 你能用那些奶酪做张床吗 |
[11:14] | Anything but the Pepper Jack. | 只要不是辣椒乳酪就行 |
[11:20] | Okay, it’s all set. | 好 都弄好了 |
[11:22] | Pendergast is gonna take her chains off | 彭德格斯特会把她的锁链打开 |
[11:24] | so you can get on in there, | 这样你就能进去了玩耍了 |
[11:26] | if you know what I’m sayin’. | 如果你知道我在说什么的话 |
[11:28] | I’m talking about the cave. Just go. | 我说的是洞穴 进去吧 |
[11:30] | I’m rooting for you. | 我挺你 |
[11:41] | You know, if you think about it, | 如果你想一想的话 |
[11:43] | we’re both imprisoned. | 我们都被关押起来了 |
[11:45] | You, like a wild animal. | 你 像野兽一样 |
[11:47] | Me, in a complex web of lies. | 我 在一个谎言编织的复杂的网里 |
[11:50] | Let’s just take a minute and talk about what we have in common… | 我们来聊聊我们有什么共同点吧… |
[12:04] | Oh, sorry. Didn’t see you down there. | 抱歉 没看到你在下面 |
[12:05] | What’s shakin’, bacon? | 过得如何 培根 |
[12:07] | Not my loins, I’m afraid. | 恐怕过得不怎么样 |
[12:09] | Stay where you are. I’ll come tell you. | 就待在那 我上去和你聊聊 |
[12:12] | Why has no one eaten him yet? | 为什么还没人把他吃了 |
[12:16] | Cat-thing, I’ve always been my own man, | 小猫咪 我一直自己做决定 |
[12:18] | never needed others for advice. | 从不需要别人的意见 |
[12:20] | But now I’m a pig, and my life’s a mess. | 但现在我是一只猪 我的生活一团糟 |
[12:22] | Well, glad we had this talk. See ya. | 很高兴我们能这样谈话 再见 |
[12:25] | Thing is, having been handsome, powerful and rich, | 问题是 一直英俊 强大 富有的我 |
[12:27] | I never had to stoop to kindness or charm. | 从不需要为善良和魅力屈尊 |
[12:30] | But now those things are gone and so are the ladies. | 但现在那些都没了 女人也没了 |
[12:32] | So, tell me why the damsels flock to you, | 所以告诉我为什么那些女人会涌向你 |
[12:35] | someone far more repulsive than yours porkly. | 明明你比猪更讨人厌 |
[12:38] | I would love to give you some great advice, | 我很乐意给你提些建议 |
[12:40] | but it will come at a great cost! | 但是有代价的 |
[12:43] | – I get to ride you like a horse. – I’ll welcome the touch. | -我要像骑马一样骑你 -欢迎 |
[12:46] | Now we must get started at once. | 我们得马上开始了 |
[12:48] | I need a date for the ball this Sunday. | 周日的舞会我需要个舞伴 |
[12:51] | Okay, let’s fire up the magic crystal | 好 让我们问问魔法水晶 |
[12:53] | and see if there’s any attractive singles | 看看我们这里有没有漂亮的单身女性 |
[12:54] | in our area waiting to talk to you. | 等着和你说话 |
[12:58] | “Him? | “男的行吗 |
[13:00] | No.” | 也没有” |
[13:01] | Want me to ask if you’re gonna die alone, or are we good? | 想问问你会否孤独终老吗 还是这样就行了 |
[13:17] | Thank God I got away. With so many things last night. | 谢天谢地我逃出来了 昨晚发生了太多事 |
[13:22] | Wow, looks like it got pretty rough. | 看来挺狂野啊 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I don’t want to brag, | 我不想吹嘘 |
[13:26] | but, at one point, I got my head stuck in her eye socket. | 但是在某一刻 我的头卡在她的眼眶里 |
[13:29] | I’m glad you’re enjoying your time together, | 我很高兴你很享受你们在一起的时光 |
[13:31] | because I had a great idea. | 因为我想到了个好主意 |
[13:33] | Oh, goody. Another one. | 太好了 又有一个 |
[13:51] | Pardon my curiosity, | 不好意思我好奇一下 |
[13:53] | but when you two are making love, is she aware? | 你们俩滚床单的时候 她知道吗 |
[13:58] | Don’t listen to him. You’re obviously a great couple. | 别听他说的 你们俩明显是天生一对 |
[14:02] | Hi, I’m Chazz. | 你好 我是查兹 |
[14:04] | Pretty rose for the pretty lady? | 要为漂亮的小姐买些漂亮的玫瑰吗 |
[14:06] | – Absolute– – No, thanks. I’m good. | -当然 -不 谢谢 不用了 |
[14:09] | Pretty rose for the pretty… | 要给漂亮的小姐买点… |
[14:13] | No flower could have a stench | 没有任何鲜花能散发出 |
[14:14] | as beautiful as yours, honey. | 和你一样迷人的臭气 亲爱的 |
[14:22] | Was that Turbish’s horse? | 那是特比什的马吗 |
[14:26] | Looks like it. | 看着像是 |
[14:29] | That was stuck in my throat for days! | 它已经在我喉咙里卡了好几天了 |
[14:32] | Oh, my mouth tastes like a barn. | 我嘴里的味道像马厩似的 |
[14:34] | She can talk? | 她会说话 |
[14:36] | Yes, of course she can. | 是的 她当然会 |
[14:39] | The hell is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人是不是有毛病 |
[14:40] | Get these things off me. | 把这些给我解下来 |
[14:43] | I am not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[14:45] | I’m a person, with thoughts and feelings. | 我是人 有思想有感情的人 |
[14:48] | For God’s sake, I’m a grad student. | 看在上帝的份上 我是个研究生 |
[14:50] | That’s why I love her. She’s so darn smart. | 这就是我爱她的原因 她真是太聪明了 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe you all put me through this | 不敢相信你们这样对待我 |
[14:55] | ’cause I’m his “Girlfriend.” | 因为我是他的”女朋友” |
[14:57] | Well, have I got news for you. | 好吧 那我得告诉你件事 |
[14:59] | This guy is a filthy– | 这个人是个肮脏的… |
[15:01] | Lover! I’m a filthy lover. So nasty. | 爱人 我是个肮脏的爱人 特别下流 |
[15:04] | That’s not– | 不是… |
[15:06] | This just raises more questions. | 真是让人更好奇了 |
[15:13] | What is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[15:14] | I just need to talk to you. Please. I’m sorry. | 我只是需要和你谈谈 求你了 很抱歉 |
[15:17] | Really. I know I’m a jerk and a liar, | 真的 我知道自己是笨蛋 是骗子 |
[15:20] | Miss Giant Lady. | 巨人小姐 |
[15:21] | My name is Tess. Ugh, I’m outta here. | 我叫泰丝 我要离开这里 |
[15:23] | No, please. | 请不要走 |
[15:24] | Tess, if you don’t stay until the Royal Ball tomorrow, | 泰丝 如果你不留到明天的皇家舞会的话 |
[15:27] | they’ll know I’m lying. | 他们就知道我在撒谎了 |
[15:28] | Why would I do you any favors? | 我为什么要帮你的忙呢 |
[15:30] | ‘Cause I’ll do anything. I can get you money. | 因为我会为你做任何事情 我可以给钱 |
[15:33] | There’s a ton of money in the castle. I can steal. | 城堡里有很多很多钱 我可以去偷 |
[15:36] | Money means nothing to me. | 钱对我来说一点意义都没有 |
[15:37] | Oh, come on. Everybody needs something. | 再想想吧 所有人都会需要些什么的 |
[15:39] | Don’t you need something? | 你不需要什么东西吗 |
[15:42] | An eye. Your eye is missing! | 一只眼睛 你丢了一只眼睛 |
[15:44] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[15:45] | You’re missing an eye. I can get you one. | 你丢了一只眼睛 我可以替你弄到一个 |
[15:48] | – Easy. – How? | -很简单 -怎么弄 |
[15:50] | Because I’m an elf. And elves are magic, duh! | 因为我是个精灵嘛 精灵都会魔法 |
[15:53] | We can make eyes. We can make anything. | 我们会制造眼睛 我们能造出来任何东西 |
[15:57] | – You can? – Yes! Absolutely. | -你能做到 -是的 绝对可以 |
[16:00] | You help me keep up the charade a bit longer. | 你陪我再装一阵子 |
[16:03] | We dance a little. We go to a party. Eh? | 我们跳跳舞 去个派对 行吗 |
[16:06] | Big gal like you like parties? | 像你这样的大女孩喜欢派对是吧 |
[16:09] | I guess. | 还行吧 |
[16:10] | Then we will have you walking out of here | 那么离开时你就能拥有 |
[16:12] | with 20/20, my friend. | 双眼5.2的视力了 我的朋友 |
[16:15] | I’ll be able to see out of it? | 我真的能看到东西是吗 |
[16:17] | I thought you were just gonna give me a hunk of glass. | 我以为你只是会给我一大块玻璃 |
[16:20] | That would’ve been the easy way out, huh? | 那样办事肯定简单多了是吧 |
[16:22] | But, no. No, not for this guy. | 但是 不 我不会那么做的 |
[16:27] | All right, yeah, you have a deal. | 好吧 咱们达成共识了 |
[16:29] | But I’m going back to dinner. I’m so hungry. | 我要回去吃晚饭了 我饿坏了 |
[16:31] | You could eat a horse? | 饿得能吃下一头马了 |
[16:32] | – Don’t try to be my friend. – You betcha. | -少跟我套近乎 -好吧 |
[16:43] | If you’re gonna dance with someone tonight, | 如果今晚你要和谁跳舞的话 |
[16:44] | we’ll work with what you got. | 我们就得利用你本身的条件 |
[16:46] | And what you got are serious problems | 而你的条件就是有严重的问题 |
[16:48] | in the face and body areas. | 尤其是脸和身体的问题 |
[16:51] | – Fine. – You need an attitude that matches you. | -好吧 -你需要一个符合自身的设定 |
[16:53] | You’re sad and hideous. Play it up. | 你既阴郁又可怕 就走这个路线吧 |
[16:55] | Chicks love pathetic. | 小妞们都喜欢悲惨的人 |
[16:57] | I don’t know. I’m not good at anything. | 我也不确定 我对任何事情都不擅长 |
[17:00] | Like that? | 就像这样 |
[17:06] | Sad… | 桑心 |
[17:10] | Look at that gross, crying pig. | 看看那头流泪的恶心的猪 |
[17:12] | I have no interest in it. | 我对它一点兴趣都没有 |
[17:13] | Me neither. Twinsies. | 我也是 真是心有灵犀 |
[17:16] | Get outta here! | 给我滚远点 |
[17:20] | ‘Sup, ladies? | 忙什么呢 姑娘们 |
[17:21] | Oh, my God. Cute cat. | 天啊 好可爱的猫 |
[17:23] | I know. So much swagger, right? He’s, like, ugly-sexy. | 是啊 真有气场 感觉他丑帅丑帅的 |
[17:26] | Oh, yeah. Totes. Like your dad. | 是啊 确实是 就像你爸一样 |
[17:28] | What? | 什么 |
[17:30] | Hello, there. | 你好 |
[17:33] | Perhaps I’ll see you in the dining room, then? | 那要不待会餐厅见得了 |
[17:36] | I can’t make an eye. I can’t even find one. | 我不会制造眼睛 连找一个都找不到 |
[17:38] | I’ve looked all over this stupid castle. | 我把整个城堡都翻遍了 |
[17:40] | There’s nothing. I need help. | 什么都没有 我需要帮助 |
[17:42] | What are you coming to me for? | 你找我做什么呢 |
[17:43] | We don’t got that kind of relationship. | 我们不认识能办到这种事的人 |
[17:45] | I’m desperate. Please, I’ll do anything. | 我都绝望了 求你了 我会做任何事情 |
[17:48] | Anything? | 任何事情 |
[17:53] | My knees are full of splinters. | 我的膝盖已经扎满刺了 |
[17:55] | Did I say I wanted a talking horse? | 我说过我想要一匹会说话的马了吗 |
[17:59] | I’ve been messing with this for a couple days. | 我已经摆弄这个好几天了 |
[18:01] | – Might point you in the right direction. – Hi, I’m Elfo. | -注意对准方向 -你好 我是艾尔弗 |
[18:05] | Is there anything around here | 你这里有没有什么 |
[18:06] | I can use to replace a giant’s eye? | 可以替代巨人的眼睛的东西 |
[18:10] | Eh, we gave it a shot. | 至少我们试了一下 |
[18:26] | Weapons? You people have got to stop. | 武器 你们这帮人适可而止 |
[18:29] | I’m not dangerous. | 我不危险 |
[18:30] | This is your hair and makeup team. | 这是你的化妆造型小分队 |
[18:32] | You’re already beautiful. | 你已经挺漂亮了 |
[18:34] | We’re just gonna highlight a few things. | 我们只是得再突出一些亮点 |
[18:36] | Bring in the hot tar! | 把热沥青拿进来 |
[19:30] | Now let’s greet our hosts. | 现在让我们欢迎两位主人 |
[19:33] | She oozes grace and a shiny trail wherever she goes. | 她散发着优雅的气息 走过的路也随之闪耀 |
[19:36] | He ate all the shrimp before you got here. | 你们到来之前他吃光了所有的虾 |
[19:39] | It’s Queen Oona and King Zog. | 有请奥娜王后和佐格国王 |
[19:42] | Make room on the dance floor, | 舞池给我腾出点地方来 |
[19:44] | ’cause I’m full of shrimp and I need to lay down. | 因为我肚子里全是虾 我得躺下来 |
[19:47] | Princess, now that we’re courting– | 公主 现在我们要求爱… |
[19:48] | Don’t say courting. No one’s courting. | 不许说求爱 没人要求爱 |
[19:51] | But you can bring me a drink. | 但你可以帮我拿杯饮料 |
[19:52] | But you’re already… All right. | 但你已经 好吧 |
[19:57] | You scoundrel. | 你这个流氓 |
[19:58] | You said to act pathetic to these women. | 你说了对这些女人要表现得悲惨 |
[19:59] | Then you swept in and stole them. | 然后你就插进来把她们偷走了 |
[20:01] | I know. Some of my best work. | 是啊 我得意的本领之一 |
[20:03] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友来着 |
[20:04] | The Adventures of Cat and Pig. | 猫猪冒险之旅 |
[20:06] | That’s what I’ve been calling us. | 我一直以来都是这么形容咱们的关系的 |
[20:08] | To who? | 跟谁 |
[20:09] | All I wanted to do | 我想要的只是 |
[20:10] | was dance in the arms of someone beautiful, | 在哪位美人的怀里跳舞 |
[20:12] | and you took that away. | 而你把那也夺走了 |
[20:13] | This has been our last adventure. | 这是我们最后一次一起冒险了 |
[20:15] | Oh, man, I actually feel kind of bad. | 我还挺伤心的 |
[20:17] | Do you need to be alone? | 你需要自己静一静吗 |
[20:19] | Oh, no, I need to be comforted. | 不用 我需要别人安慰我 |
[20:21] | Maybe a little behind the ears. | 帮我挠挠耳朵后面 |
[20:23] | And now, our guests of honor. | 尊贵的客人们 |
[20:25] | Brace yourselves for the inevitable visualizations. | 下面有请最萌身高差情侣 |
[20:28] | Elfo and Tess! | 艾尔弗和泰丝 |
[20:45] | So, one quick dance, then you can go back home. | 我们快点跳一支舞 你就能回家了 |
[20:48] | But the eye’s not working yet. | 但是我这只眼睛还是看不见 |
[20:51] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[20:52] | May not be seeing well, | 这眼睛可能提供不了视力 |
[20:54] | but it is looking good. | 但是跟你的面相很搭 |
[20:55] | Just gotta straighten it out here. | 只需要一点小小的调整 |
[20:59] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[21:00] | Wait, something’s happening. | 等等 有事情发生了 |
[21:02] | I can see out of it. I can see everything. | 我能看见了 我看见了世间万物 |
[21:05] | More than everything. I see the truth. | 比万物还多 我看到了真理 |
[21:10] | He’s sleeping with the chambermaid. | 他跟女仆睡过 |
[21:11] | And she’s sleeping with the chambermaid. | 她也跟女仆睡过 |
[21:13] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[21:14] | I’m attracted to people who are good at their job. | 工作出色的人就是吸引我 |
[21:16] | And you, you’re so kind, | 而你 你非常善良 |
[21:18] | but you have a hidden rage inside you that | 但你内心深处充满愤怒 |
[21:20] | no one else can see. | 其他人都发现不了 |
[21:22] | It’s why I can’t keep a dog alive. | 这就是为什么我总杀狗狗 |
[21:24] | You only keep Elfo around for his blood. | 你把艾尔弗留在身边是因为你需要他的血 |
[21:27] | You have got to be… | 你肯定是在开 |
[21:28] | Oh, actually you know what? I think I already knew that. | 实际上 我早就知道了 |
[21:31] | And you. You’re not at all what you seem. | 而你 你根本不是表面看起来那样 |
[21:33] | You’re a prince. | 你是位王子 |
[21:34] | Yes, I was the handsomest prince in all the land. | 没错 我曾是地表最英俊的王子 |
[21:38] | He’s not lying. He really believes that. | 他没说谎 他的确这么认为 |
[21:41] | And now for Elfo… | 现在轮到艾尔弗了 |
[21:45] | Here’s the truth. | 以下是事实真相 |
[21:46] | No, no, no, wait, please. | 别 等会 请别说 |
[21:48] | Let me do it. | 我自己说 |
[21:50] | Bean, I should’ve confessed | 小碧 我很早以前 |
[21:51] | this a long time ago, but I was too ashamed. | 就应该对你坦白 但是我觉得太丢人 |
[21:54] | Tess was never my girlfriend. | 泰丝从来就不是我的女朋友 |
[21:57] | I’ve been lying to you about that. | 这事我对你撒谎了 |
[21:59] | Oh, um, well, I wasn’t gonna say that at all. | 好吧 我根本就没想说这事 |
[22:02] | I mean, a deal’s a deal. Yikes. | 说好了要保密的 真尴尬 |
[22:05] | You were lying? But my mystical vision. | 你在撒谎 但是我看到过神秘幻象 |
[22:07] | I crawled through the hole, | 我从洞里爬出来 |
[22:08] | the giant lady popped out of the flower, | 巨人小姐从花朵中探出头 |
[22:10] | and you were there and… Oh, drugs are bad. | 你也在场然后 毒品真害人啊 |
[22:13] | Oh, all right. Hey, everybody calm down. | 好了 大家都冷静下来 |
[22:16] | We don’t want to upset the nice big lady, huh? | 我们可不想让可爱的巨人小姐不开心 |
[22:21] | You don’t think I’m nice. None of you do. | 你根本不觉得我可爱 你们都一样 |
[22:24] | You all think I’m a big scary monster | 你们都觉得我是个吓人的大怪物 |
[22:26] | who’s gonna go on a rampage. | 随时可能暴走 |
[22:28] | Well, newsflash. | 给你们科普一下 |
[22:31] | Giants haven’t been on a rampage since the ’80s. | 自从80年代以后就没有巨人暴走过了 |
[22:33] | And even then, it was one guy. | 就算之前有过 也只有一个人暴走 |
[22:36] | It was just Bob. | 只有鲍勃暴走过 |
[22:38] | Maybe if you got to know us, you’d find out that we’re all | 如果你们能多了解下我们 你们会发现 |
[22:40] | about peace and love | 我们崇尚和平 充满爱心 |
[22:43] | and goddamn body positivity! | 并且努力接受自己的体型 |
[22:45] | But I guess we’ll just always be ugly beasts to you. | 但我想在你们眼中我们永远是丑陋的怪物 |
[22:49] | Well, fine. Think I’m ugly all you want. | 就这样吧 随便你们认为我丑陋 |
[22:53] | At least I’m not ugly on the inside. | 至少我的内心不丑陋 |
[22:56] | I’ve come to slay the mean lady | 我前来征讨那位 |
[22:57] | who threw me off a cliff and ate my horse. | 把我扔下悬崖又吃掉我马匹的残忍女士 |
[23:00] | Turbish, no! Your horse is still alive! | 特比什 不要 你的马还活着 |
[23:03] | What? | 什么 |
[23:05] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[23:07] | Damn it. Let me get that. Hang on. No, wait. | 该死 让我来救火 等会 别 |
[23:09] | Oh, God. | 老天爷 |
[23:11] | No. Stop. | 不 停下 |
[23:12] | I’ve got this. | 我来就行了 |
[23:15] | – She’s burning the castle! – She’ll eat us alive! | -她要把城堡烧了 -她要活吃了我们 |
[23:17] | This validates my bigotry! | 这一幕证实了我的偏见 |
[23:19] | She’s been a burden on the pantry. Kill her. | 她是我们粮库的大负担 杀了她 |
[23:27] | Monsters are afraid of fire. We’ve got her cornered. | 怪物害怕火焰 我们把她逼到角落了 |
[23:39] | Tess, follow me. | 泰丝 跟我来 |
[23:40] | Why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[23:42] | Because sometimes I feel like a freak, too. | 因为有时候我也觉得自己是怪人 |
[23:45] | Never said I was a freak. | 我可从来没说过自己是怪人 |
[23:49] | Wow, you’re trapped in a pretty sad life. | 你被困在如此令人悲伤的生活里 |
[23:51] | Want me to go back and step on your dad? | 需要我回去踩你爸一脚吗 |
[23:53] | No, we don’t have time. | 不用了 我们没时间了 |
[24:09] | Quick! This way. | 快点 走这边 |
[24:12] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困住了 |
[24:13] | No, we’re not. | 不 并没有 |
[24:15] | Now, Tess, I know you’re not a monster. | 泰丝 我知道你不是个怪物 |
[24:17] | But I’m gonna need you to jump up and down. Like a monster. | 但是我需要你上下乱蹦 像怪物那样 |
[24:22] | That was implied, right? | 我的意思你懂的 |
[24:28] | Are you the 9:30 bus to Twinkletown? | 你是9:30那班去闪光镇的巴士吗 |
[24:34] | Take a deep breath and fire on the count of three. | 深吸一口气 我数到三就发射 |
[24:39] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[24:43] | Wait, I’m sorry, man. | 等会 不好意思 兄弟 |
[24:45] | What were we just talking about? | 我们刚才说什么来着 |
[24:51] | – Where’d she go? – Which one’s the giant? | -她去哪了 -哪个是巨人来着 |
[24:53] | That green guy’s freaking me out. | 绿皮小子长得真瘆人 |
[25:00] | Tess, I’m so sorry about everything. | 泰丝 发生的一切我很抱歉 |
[25:03] | Well, you helped me out of here, so I guess it’s cool. | 你刚刚帮了我 我们应该两清了 |
[25:07] | – It is? – No! You’re a dick. | -真的吗 -才没有 你是个混蛋 |
[25:10] | None of this would’ve happened if you’d just told the truth. | 如果你当初说实话 这一切都不会发生 |
[25:13] | God! | 天啊 |
[25:16] | Take me with you. These savages don’t deserve us. | 把我带走吧 这些野蛮人配不上我们 |
[25:19] | – Come on, cutie. – Really? | -走吧 小可爱 -真的吗 |
[25:25] | You and I are two of a kind. | 我俩真是天生一对 |
[25:27] | I was a gorgeous nobleman before I became a pig. | 我变成猪之前是一位华丽的贵族 |
[25:30] | What were you before you turned hideous? | 你变成这熊样之前是什么身份 |
[25:36] | Sad… | 桑心 |
[25:42] | I should have known she wasn’t your girlfriend. | 我早该知道她不是你女朋友 |
[25:44] | I should have just told you the truth. | 我早该告诉你真相 |
[25:46] | I lied because I was too insecure to admit I tried to kiss you. | 我撒谎是因为我不敢承认我想要亲你 |
[25:49] | But you don’t have to worry. | 但你无需担心 |
[25:51] | I won’t try anything like that again. | 我再也不会亲你了 |
[25:53] | Good. Let me do it next time. | 很好 下次让我亲你 |
[25:56] | Yeah, right. | 真能开玩笑 |
[26:00] | Bean, did… did you just kiss me? | 小碧 刚刚你是亲我了吗 |
[26:03] | I don’t know. I don’t think I’m Bean. | 我不知道 我觉得我不是小碧 |
[26:07] | I don’t think I’m Elfo. | 我觉得我不是艾尔弗 |