时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Next to present their bountiful harvest | 下一位向陛下展示丰收并且请求赐福 |
[00:42] | for His Majesty’s blessing and immediate confiscation, | 然后收获被立刻充公的人是 |
[00:45] | he’s a farmer with six teeth. She’s his wife with none. | 六牙农民和他的无牙老婆 |
[00:49] | Ole and Alice! | 名叫奥利和艾丽斯 |
[00:53] | That is wheat, Your Highness. | 那是”慢着”[麦子] 陛下 |
[00:55] | – Wheat. – What? | -“慢着” -什么 |
[00:57] | – Wheat. – What? | -“慢着” -什么 |
[00:58] | – Wheat. – What? | -“慢着” -什么 |
[00:59] | – Wheat. – What? | -“慢着” -什么 |
[01:00] | – Wheat. – What? | -“慢着” -什么 |
[01:01] | – Wheat. – What? | -“慢着” -什么 |
[01:02] | Ah, I’m just screwing with you, liven things up a little. | 我刚逗你呢 活跃一下气氛 |
[01:05] | Gimme the thing, will you? | 把那玩意儿给我 行吗 |
[01:07] | Blessings to you, from your | 愿福气降临 |
[01:08] | greasy hair to your filthy, ripped-up shoes. | 到尔等油腻的头发和肮脏的鞋 |
[01:11] | – Those are his feet, Your Highness. – Those are feet? | -那是他的脚 陛下 -那是脚吗 |
[01:14] | Well, it’s understandable. They are leathery. | 不怪他这么觉得 它们是皮制的 |
[01:17] | Plus, there’s laces holdin’ the skin on. | 而且还有鞋带似的纹路 |
[01:20] | Next! | 下一个 |
[01:21] | Tedrick the shepherd and Daisy, | 牧羊人特德里克和黛西 |
[01:24] | the one sheep you haven’t eaten yet. | 那只你还没吃的羊 |
[01:26] | I made you the biggest, itchiest wool sweater I could, | 我给您做了件最大最扎人的羊毛衣 |
[01:30] | but if it’s too snug, you can give it to your fat, wimpy son. | 如果太紧了就送给你又胖又无能的孩子 |
[01:32] | Eh, we’ll give it to Bean. | 我们会送给小碧的 |
[01:35] | She doesn’t care at all about her appearance. | 她一点也不在意自己的外表 |
[01:38] | Bean, thank this nice creep so he’ll move along. | 小碧 快谢谢这个好大叔然后让他走 |
[01:41] | Where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[01:42] | She said if I told you, she’d hurt Mr. Bear. | 她说如果我告诉了你 她会伤害熊先生 |
[01:46] | What? | 什么 |
[01:48] | I only ask that girl to do two things: Sit here and stay sober. | 我就叫她做好两件事 坐着和别喝酒 |
[01:52] | And she never does neither. Gimme my damn scepter. | 可她从来一样都不做 给我该死的权杖 |
[02:05] | Nice toss, Dad. | 不错的一投 老爸 |
[02:07] | Next round’s on Zog. | 下轮酒国王请了 |
[02:10] | And give this guy a double. | 给这家伙双份 |
[02:12] | Oh, well, aren’t you sweet? | 你太好了 |
[02:21] | Okay, okay, okay, I got one. Who’s this? | 来来来 我想了一个 猜这是谁 |
[02:24] | “I got killed by a chair.” | 我被一把椅子杀死了 |
[02:26] | Oh, oh, oh. One of your fiancés? That guy you murdered? | 你的未婚夫之一 你杀了的那个 |
[02:29] | What’s-his-name, the Forgettable… Guysbert. | 他叫啥来着 被忘记的盖斯伯特 |
[02:32] | Ding, ding, ding! Whoo! | 叮叮叮 猜对啦 |
[02:34] | Okay, me next, chumps. | 该我啦 傻瓜们 |
[02:38] | “I’m a big, fat king, and I’m married to a salamander, | 我是个肥猪国王 还娶了个蜥蜴精 |
[02:42] | and my daughter has a dangerous drinking problem.” | 我女儿还嗜酒如命 |
[02:46] | Zog! Drink! | 是佐格 喝酒 |
[02:48] | Me next. Me next. Guess who this is. | 到我了 猜猜这是谁 |
[02:52] | “Hi, I’m Elfo.” | 你好 我是艾尔弗 |
[02:54] | Ooh, ooh, I know. | 我知道 |
[02:54] | The guy with the goofy shoes, | 那个穿着丑鞋的家伙 |
[02:56] | reeks of flop sweat and licorice… | 散发着一股汗和甘草的混合臭味 |
[02:58] | Oh, he’s really annoying. | 他可讨人厌了 |
[03:00] | What’s his name? I wanna say Quelfo? | 他叫啥 是切尔弗吗 |
[03:02] | Not even close. It’s me. I’m Elfo. | 完全不对 是我艾尔弗 |
[03:06] | Good try? Let’s drink anyway, right? | 还不错 喝一口吧 |
[03:12] | – Hay man. – What? | -草人[音近嗨] -你叫我 |
[03:13] | No, they’ve almost finished the hay man. | 不是 他们快做完草人了 |
[03:15] | – What? The hay man? – What the hey, man? | -什么 草人 -不会吧 嗨 老兄 |
[03:17] | I’m talking about the hay man for the harvest bonfire. | 我是说丰收篝火晚会上的草人 |
[03:20] | It’s the best night of the year, but Zog never lets me go. | 一年中最好的一晚 但佐格从不让我去 |
[03:25] | He doesn’t trust me ’cause he thinks I’m just a dumb kid. | 他不相信我 觉得我是个啥都不懂的孩子 |
[03:28] | That’s so sad you never get to go. | 真遗憾你还没去过 |
[03:30] | No, no, I go every year. He just never lets me. | 不 我每年都去 是他从不允许我去 |
[03:34] | I can’t quite figure out why he doesn’t trust you. | 我差点没明白他为什么不相信你 |
[03:36] | All right, we got a big day tomorrow. | 反正 我们会有个精彩的明天 |
[03:38] | Let’s grab one last drink for the road. | 再带最后一杯路上喝吧 |
[03:45] | It’s drunk and I’m late. We better sneak in quietly. | 又醉又晚 我们最好悄悄溜进去 |
[03:59] | Oh, floor, you’re always there for me. So supportive. | 地板你总是在这里 支持着我 |
[04:03] | Not like walls and staircases, always getting in my way. | 不像墙和楼梯老是挡着我 |
[04:08] | Oh, Beanie, you’re a no-good, drunken disgrace. | 碧妮 你这不学好 丢我脸的酒鬼 |
[04:11] | And in this kingdom, that’s sayin’ something. | 在这个国家里 这可不是什么好事 |
[04:13] | So, now you’re telling me your tail has a mind of its own? | 你是不是要告诉我你的尾巴能自己思考 |
[04:16] | ‘Cause before, you said it was prehensile. So, just saying. | 因为以前你说它能绕起来 我就问问 |
[04:19] | Shh, shh, shh. Shut up. | 嘘 闭嘴 |
[04:20] | Bean’s getting yelled at by her dad. | 小碧正被他爸骂呢 |
[04:23] | You ran off from your royal duties to get drunk. | 你逃掉你的皇室职责去喝酒 |
[04:26] | Oh, so, you noticed? | 你终于注意到了 |
[04:28] | You weren’t too busy with your new family? | 不再跟新家庭打得火热了 |
[04:31] | New? I’ve been remarried for years. | 新什么 我已经再婚很多年了 |
[04:33] | And since that time, I’ve become less and less important to you. | 自那时起 我对你就越来越不重要了 |
[04:37] | You barely noticed when | 你几乎没注意到 |
[04:38] | I traded places with that pauper for a year. | 我那次跟乞丐互换了一年 |
[04:41] | What do you want from me? | 那你想要我怎样 |
[04:43] | I’d like to have a role to play in your life, in the kingdom. | 我想在你生命里 在王国里有所担当 |
[04:47] | I’m tired of feeling useless. | 我不想再感到毫无用处 |
[04:49] | Ah, Beanie, it’s so hard to know what to do without yellin’. | 碧妮 不吼着说话我简直不知道说什么 |
[05:03] | I don’t see problem. | 我没看出来什么问题 |
[05:04] | Your daughter feel useless because she is useless. | 你的女儿觉得自己无能是因为她真的无能 |
[05:08] | But she’s hurtin’. | 但她很受伤 |
[05:09] | Her purpose is to be married off to unite kingdoms, like we do. | 她的使命是完成政治联姻 像我们一样 |
[05:13] | Make offspring, like Derek. | 繁衍后代 比如德里克 |
[05:15] | I can’t sleep with Mr. Bear like this. | 熊先生这样子我睡不着 |
[05:17] | Vip, Vap, escort Derek back to his room, huh. | 小喂 小哇 把德里克送回房间 |
[05:22] | I don’t know. I don’t want Bean to be unhappy. | 我不知道 我不想让小碧不开心 |
[05:24] | Can’t we throw her a bone? | 我们不能给她点甜头吗 |
[05:26] | Well, sire, we do have the upcoming trip to Dankmire, | 陛下 我们接下来有阴冷泥沼之旅 |
[05:28] | but it’s a rather delicate diplomatic mission. | 但那更像是一项微妙的外交任务 |
[05:31] | Perfect. Give her some phony-baloney job | 完美 给她安排个糊弄人的任务 |
[05:34] | with a fancy title and a sash. | 再配一个花名头 一条饰带 |
[05:38] | Aren’t ambassadorships usually just given to rich chumps | 难道大使一般不是让傻大款来当 |
[05:41] | to make them feel important? | 好让他们觉得自己很重要吗 |
[05:42] | Yeah, and it’s working. | 是的 但是我很受用 |
[05:44] | Express boat to Dankmire. | 阴冷泥沼特快专线起航 |
[06:03] | 阴冷泥沼 距离3200佐格屌 | |
[06:03] | Ugh. Tourists. | 观光客 |
[06:10] | We’re almost there. | 我们快到了 |
[06:12] | I’m so excited, my skin is breaking out in sprinkles. | 我太激动了 身上全是鸡皮疙瘩 |
[06:16] | – Those’re mosquito bites. – I’m scratching with excitement. | -那是蚊子包 -我激动地挠个不停 |
[06:19] | Hey, hey, peewee, no bleeding. Your blood belongs to me. | 小矮子 可别挠破了 你的血是我的 |
[06:23] | Oh, this is so interesting. | 这书太有趣了 |
[06:25] | Did you know Dreamland forced Dankmire | 你知道梦想之地强迫阴冷泥沼 |
[06:27] | to build this canal? | 建造了这条运河吗 |
[06:28] | Then, they fought a 100-year war over | 然后他们为了这条运河的所有权 |
[06:30] | who owns the canal, and the war only ended when | 交战了100年 战争能停止是因为 |
[06:32] | a certain King Zog of Dreamland, that’s your dad, | 梦想之地的佐格国王 你的父亲 |
[06:36] | married Princess Oona of Dankmire. | 迎娶了阴冷泥沼的奥娜公主 |
[06:38] | That’s your weird stepmom. | 也就是你的古怪继母 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I remember their wedding. | 没错 我记得他们的婚礼 |
[06:41] | I got jealous and put a dead owl in their cake. | 我特别嫉妒 在蛋糕里放了只死猫头鹰 |
[06:44] | People, like, ate the whole thing. | 宾客们把蛋糕全吃光了 |
[06:46] | Hey! That’s in here, too. | 这事书里也写了 |
[07:04] | – Wow! Beautiful. – Oona, you grew up here. | -太美了 -奥娜 你在这长大的 |
[07:08] | Can you just tell me about this place, | 能不能给我介绍下这个地方 |
[07:10] | and I’ll try to decipher your accent? | 我试试能不能破译你的方言 |
[07:13] | Don’t worry. Every visitor to Dankmire | 别担心 每个来到阴冷泥沼的旅客 |
[07:15] | receives a famously warm welcome. | 都会受到热烈欢迎 |
[07:23] | You are two minutes late. | 你迟到了两分钟 |
[07:25] | “Warm refers to the sweltering temperature, | 热烈指的是酷热的气温 |
[07:28] | not the notoriously grim locals.” | 而不是声名狼藉且阴森的当地人的欢迎 |
[07:31] | Hmm, this is where Oona gets her sense of humor. | 奥娜就是在这里开发的幽默感 |
[07:34] | Is true. I was class clown. | 没错 我是班上的开心果 |
[07:37] | Is joke. | 逗你玩的 |
[07:39] | Or is? | 或许是真的 |
[07:44] | “Dankmirians love protocol.” | 阴冷泥沼人民喜欢循规蹈矩 |
[07:46] | “They consider it rude to bow | 他们认为不在宾客鞠躬之后 |
[07:48] | without bowing first.” | 回礼鞠躬是很失礼的 |
[07:50] | – I can tell this place already sucks– – ceeds at… | -我能看出来这地方烂 -以忘怀 |
[07:53] | -Blowing– – away our expectations. | -差 -不多远超预期 |
[07:55] | Your Highness, on behalf of all of Dreamland, | 国王陛下 我代表梦想之地 |
[07:59] | may I just say thank you for this charming reception. | 向您的热情款待表示感谢 |
[08:04] | And we thank you for your thank you. | 我们感谢你感谢我们 |
[08:13] | Hey, hey, now that’s diplomacy. | 有点政治家的样子了 |
[08:15] | Show us what else you got. | 给我们展示下你还有什么才能 |
[08:18] | Mr. Chancellor, we are at your disposal | 总理先生 我们听您安排 |
[08:21] | and keen to experience more of your local culture. | 而且迫不及待地想要体验当地文化 |
[08:24] | What’s next? | 接下来干什么 |
[08:25] | A play, in 16 acts. | 看戏剧 共16幕 |
[08:29] | Performed by children. | 由儿童出演 |
[08:39] | Hey, fish, that peanut butter on my tail was mine. | 小鱼 我尾巴上的花生酱是我的 |
[08:43] | Stupid fish, always takin’ my precious body butters. | 蠢鱼 总来舔我的润肤露 |
[08:57] | It’s taken centuries, but our civilization | 虽然花费了数个世纪 |
[08:59] | has literally risen out of the muck | 但我国真正意义上的从淤泥中崛起了 |
[09:02] | to have one of the finest community playhouses around. | 建造了这附近最好的社区剧院 |
[09:06] | Oh, uh, that’s our way of saying “Hmm.” | 这是我们说”真不错”的方式 |
[09:12] | Hmm. | 真不错 |
[09:13] | You will love this play about our glorious canal. | 你肯定会喜欢这出讲我们伟大运河的戏剧 |
[09:16] | This thing better not be a musical. | 最好不是一部音乐剧 |
[09:19] | No, but it is one of those plays | 不是 但是的确是一部 |
[09:21] | where the actors come out into the audience and bother people. | 演员走到观众席上跟观众互动的剧 |
[09:23] | 演出海报 潮湿的束缚 | |
[09:24] | Ooh-hoo-hoo! That’s the only kinda play we have in Hell. | 我们地狱里只有这一种剧 |
[09:31] | You cannot stop Dankmirian progress, swamp people. | 你无法阻止阴冷泥沼人的进步 沼泽人 |
[09:35] | Now stop complaining, | 别抱怨了 |
[09:37] | and build us the world’s cleanest canal. | 给我们建造一条世界上最干净的运河 |
[09:41] | This means war. | 要开战了 |
[09:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:53] | And thus, the 500-year war was over, | 就是这样 持续500年的大战结束了 |
[09:56] | and Dankmire and Dreamland share the beautiful canal | 阴冷泥沼和梦想之地共享了美丽的运河 |
[10:01] | and the marriage of convenience. | 并且举行了政治联姻 |
[10:03] | Who’s that fat kid with the crown supposed to be? | 戴王冠那个胖孩子演的谁 |
[10:06] | All hail Dankmire. | 阴冷泥沼万岁 |
[10:10] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢观赏 |
[10:15] | What the hell was that? | 演的什么东西 |
[10:16] | They’re acting like we didn’t contribute to that canal. | 他们演的好像建运河我们根本没出力一样 |
[10:19] | As ambassador, I have to remind you | 作为大使 我要提醒你 |
[10:22] | to not act like a caveman. | 别跟个野人一样 |
[10:25] | – Say something nice. – No. | -说点好听的 -不 |
[10:27] | On behalf of Dreamland, | 作为梦想之地的代表 |
[10:29] | I’d like to say that that was a fine show. | 我想说这演出很不错 |
[10:33] | That husky kid’s a real tour de force. | 那个声音低沉的孩子表演很出色 |
[10:39] | All right, you did good. | 你做得很好 |
[10:40] | Covering up the indiscretions | 掩盖掌权者不慎重的言行 |
[10:41] | of those in power is an important part of the job. | 是工作的重要部分 |
[10:44] | Why don’t you give the big speech at tonight’s banquet? | 不如宴会上的重要演讲就你来吧 |
[10:47] | What? Me? Speech? | 什么 我 演讲 |
[10:49] | I’ve never written a speech before. I guess I could try. | 我从来没写过演讲 我想我可以试试 |
[10:53] | You’ll do great, as long as you remember | 你会做的很好的 你只要记住一点 |
[10:56] | our entire flimsy alliance depends on it going perfect. | 我们整个脆弱的联盟就靠它了 |
[10:59] | – Oh. – Okay, good things. | -噢 -很好 |
[11:02] | You’re a great writer. I’ve read your diary. | 你写文章挺厉害的 我看过你的日记 |
[11:05] | Uh… I showed him where you hid it. | 我告诉他你藏哪了 |
[11:15] | Everything is riding on this speech. | 一切都靠这个演讲了 |
[11:18] | Luckily, Dad gave me his notes. | 幸好爸爸给我笔记了 |
[11:21] | “Wing it”? | 临场发挥 |
[11:27] | Hey, welcome to Muddruckers. | 欢迎来到滚泥餐厅 |
[11:29] | I’m Chazz. Would you like to order a drink? | 我是查兹 你们要点什么饮料吗 |
[11:31] | Or you want to keep working on that decorative centerpiece? | 还是想一直喝桌子中间的装饰 |
[11:37] | Uh, what’s your specialty? | 你们的特色是什么 |
[11:39] | Passive aggressive sarcasm. Just kidding. | 消极对抗型讽刺 开玩笑的 |
[11:43] | You got Chazz’d. I’ll bring you what you deserve. | 你们被查兹骗了 我拿合适的饮料来 |
[11:47] | Just soda for me! | 我就要苏打吧 |
[11:48] | I’m on a deadline. | 我正在赶稿子呢 |
[11:50] | When in the course of human events… | 在人类的历史进程中 |
[11:53] | No, that’s stupid, stupid. | 不 太蠢了 |
[11:56] | Love is… Oh, my gosh, I can’t do this. | 爱是 天哪 我写不出来 |
[11:59] | I’m never gonna be able to do this. | 我永远都写不出来 |
[12:01] | I’ve known a lot of writers. Most of ’em go to Hell. | 我认识很多作家 他们大多下地狱了 |
[12:04] | And the one surefire way to | 喝创造灵感之酒 |
[12:05] | unleash your creative juice is with creative juice. | 保证能释放你的创造灵感 |
[12:08] | No. No alcohol. | 不 我不喝酒 |
[12:10] | Lucille, stop it. You’re being a bad influence. | 路西儿 停 你这样对她影响不好 |
[12:13] | Hey, I’m an enabler. There’s a big difference. | 我是启发她 这差别很大 |
[12:16] | Here you go. Booze, booze and boring. | 给 酒 酒 无趣水 |
[12:21] | Ooh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:22] | Extra-strong Dankmirian Schnapps. | 特强阴冷沼泽国杜松子酒 |
[12:25] | One shot is all you need. So, I brought you two. | 一杯就醉 所以我给了你两杯 |
[12:33] | See? I don’t even miss the alcohol. | 看见了吧 我连酒都不想喝了 |
[12:48] | Where the hell is Bean? I got a lot riding on that girl. | 小碧到底在哪 我都得靠她 |
[12:52] | She… No… She’s… Who? | 她 嗯 她 谁来着 |
[12:56] | She’s here. Take it away, Bean. | 她来了 来吧 小碧 |
[13:02] | Her ceremonial robe. It’s backwards. | 她的礼服穿反了 |
[13:06] | Whoops-a-daisies. Let me give it a spinneroo. | 哎呦喂呀 我给它嗖地转一下 |
[13:10] | Whoo! How do you like me now? | 我现在看起来怎么样 |
[13:13] | Aw, jeez. What are you doing? | 天哪 你在干什么 |
[13:17] | – What happened to you? – It’s not her fault. | -你怎么了 -不怪她 |
[13:20] | That’s right. It’s your fault. | 没错 都怪你 |
[13:22] | You didn’t stop me. | 你没阻止我 |
[13:23] | You should be proud of me, Dad. | 你应该我为骄傲 爸爸 |
[13:25] | I finished my speech and all the nachos. | 我写完了演讲稿还吃完了玉米片 |
[13:28] | You’re in no shape to deliver any speech. | 你现在没法演讲 |
[13:31] | Sit down and shut up. | 坐下闭嘴 |
[13:34] | I’ll get Derek to give the speech. | 我让德里克做演讲 |
[13:35] | He’s part Dankmirian. At least he appeals to someone. | 他也算阴冷沼泽人 至少他能取悦他们 |
[13:39] | What? You’re gonna entrust | 什么 你要把我们国家的未来 |
[13:40] | the future of our kingdom to that twerp? | 托付给那个蠢蛋 |
[13:43] | Considering that twerp is heir apparent to the throne | 那个蠢蛋显然是王位的继承人 |
[13:46] | on whom the future of our kingdom already rests, yeah. | 我们国家的未来原本就寄托在他身上了 |
[13:51] | Let us feast. | 开始享用吧 |
[13:52] | We’ll begin with the traditional Dankmirian dish, | 首先是我们阴冷沼泽国的传统菜 |
[13:56] | Lamprey Vivant. | 活七鳃鳗 |
[13:57] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[13:58] | Eh, teenagers… | 小孩子啊 |
[14:01] | Unless it’s a boiled pear, they’re not interested. | 他们只对水煮梨有兴趣 |
[14:05] | Go on now. Down the hatch. | 吃吧 干了它 |
[14:10] | I can do it. I can do it. | 我可以的 我可以的 |
[14:13] | Look who’s enjoying their dinner. | 看看谁在享用晚餐了 |
[14:19] | Listen, boy, your sister is a little under the weather. | 听着 儿子 你姐姐身体不太舒服 |
[14:22] | And under the table. | 不舒服得都躲到桌子下面去了 |
[14:24] | So, why don’t you stand up and say a few words? | 不如你站起来说几句话吧 |
[14:27] | Who, me? But I don’t know how to– | 谁 我吗 但我不知道怎么说 |
[14:30] | Just butter ’em up with a nice toast. | 就给他们敬个酒 拍拍马屁 |
[14:32] | Okay, I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试 |
[14:36] | Hello, there. My name is Bonnie Prince Derek of Dreamland. | 大家好 我是梦想之地的漂亮王子德里克 |
[14:40] | I am here tonight to butter your nice toast. | 我今晚跟大家拍屁敬酒 |
[14:43] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 爸爸 |
[14:46] | Except I don’t know how to. | 不过我不知道怎么拍 |
[14:48] | My nanny always does it for me. | 我的一切都是保姆代办 |
[14:50] | Sometimes, I like marmalade, too. | 有时候我喜欢拍点橘子酱在上面 |
[14:53] | Have you ever had apple butter? | 你们吃过苹果酱吗 |
[14:55] | That’s something I might also have. | 我有时也吃苹果酱 |
[14:58] | I’ll save you, bro. | 我来给你救场 兄弟 |
[15:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, I am the Honorable Ambassador | 女士们先生们 我是尊敬的大使 |
[15:05] | Tiabeanie Mariabeanie De La Rochambeaux Drunkowitz. | 蒂尔碧妮·玛利亚碧妮·罗氏安博·醉酒维兹 |
[15:10] | Remember the name. Remember the face. | 记住我的名字 记住我的脸 |
[15:13] | Remember that time you had that play and my dad was the fat kid? | 记得你们那个戏 我父王是肥仔扮演 |
[15:17] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[15:19] | I’m so sorry that we had that long war. | 真遗憾我们打了这么长时间的仗 |
[15:22] | I mean, that sucked. | 真的太糟糕了 |
[15:24] | But I think we can all agree one thing: | 但我觉得我们都认同一件事 |
[15:28] | We kicked your asses. | 我们把你们打得屁滚尿流 |
[15:31] | Hey, look at this. I got sleeves like a bat. | 瞧这个 这袖子让我像只蝙蝠 |
[15:38] | Hey, Bat Bean, fly over here. | 碧蝠 飞到这里来 |
[15:44] | Watch it. Watch out, or I’m gonna… | 小心啦 否则我就要 |
[15:50] | Hang upside down. | 倒着吊在上面 |
[15:52] | So, in conclusion, | 所以 总而言之 |
[15:54] | Dreamland never had a better friend than Dankmire, | 阴冷泥沼是梦想之地最好的盟友 |
[15:57] | and I hope that never changes. | 希望两国友谊长存 |
[16:04] | Wearing dresses is hard. | 裙子真是麻烦 |
[16:07] | Pay no attention to the naked ambassador on the chandelier. | 不要在意吊灯上的裸使 |
[16:14] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[16:17] | Uh, let me… Let me help you clean that. | 让我帮你 帮你擦干净 |
[16:22] | -I’m gonna– -Stop. You’re just smearing it around. | -我要 -住手 你越抹越多 |
[16:24] | This is an outrage. | 这是天大的侮辱 |
[16:26] | By appointing Ambassador Tiabeanie, | 任命蒂尔碧妮为大使 |
[16:28] | you’ve told us everything we need to know about our alliance. | 你就已经让我们知道了联盟的本质 |
[16:31] | It is over. This is war! Again. | 和谈结束 我们还是敌人 |
[16:35] | Guards! Busboys! Seize them! | 护卫 杂工 去抓住他们 |
[16:38] | No! No, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[16:45] | Come on. This way. | 快点 走这边 |
[16:48] | How did you know that was there? | 你怎么知道这条路的 |
[16:50] | Uh, unlike some people, I read the guidebook. | 我可不像其他人 我读了指南 |
[17:00] | Just once could we go on a family vacation | 我们就不能和平度过一次家庭假期 |
[17:02] | without having to run away screaming? | 不用大叫着逃走吗 |
[17:07] | Hold them off while I untie the barge. | 我解开驳船的时候 拖住他们 |
[17:09] | I’ll stop those jerks dead in their tracks. | 我会让那些混蛋原路死回去 |
[17:13] | Here goes nothing. | 你们休想过去 |
[17:35] | Okay, let’s go. Let’s go. Come on! | 快点 我们走 |
[17:43] | Quickly, the lock. | 快 锁上城门 |
[18:02] | I’ll see you at home! | 家里见吧 |
[18:04] | Mommy, I’m afraid! | 妈咪 我好害怕 |
[18:06] | Just stay close to your father! | 跟紧你父王就行 |
[18:08] | That’s why I’m afraid. | 我就是害怕这个 |
[18:18] | Great job, Bean. | 干得好 小碧 |
[18:19] | I hope you can sense my sarcasm through your drunken haze. | 希望你没醉到听不懂我的讽刺 |
[18:23] | Yeah, yeah, I stink. | 好吧 是我糟透了 |
[18:24] | Derek, get on Dad’s back. | 德里克 爬到父王背上 |
[18:31] | I’ll get you! | 我会抓住你们的 |
[18:33] | Unless you keep going. | 除非你们还往前走 |
[18:34] | Shall we jump in after them? | 我们要追吗 |
[18:36] | Please say no. Please say no. | 别追了 老天保佑 |
[18:38] | No need. | 不用了 |
[18:38] | They’re heading deep into muskrat territory. | 他们正进入麝鼠领地的深处 |
[18:41] | The swamp monster will take care of them. | 沼泽怪物会关照他们的 |
[18:46] | that kind of “Take care of them.” | 原来是指那种”关照” |
[18:50] | And as we trudged through the swamp, | 当我们跋涉进入沼泽 |
[18:52] | I began to realize my clothes had grown muddy. | 我才发现自己衣服有多脏 |
[18:56] | Hey! I told you to stop narrating your memoirs. | 我警告过你 不要把心里想的说出来 |
[19:00] | Man, I really blew it. | 天 我真的搞砸了 |
[19:02] | I was crazy to think I could be an ambassador. | 我得是疯了才觉得自己能当大使 |
[19:05] | This is why I always tell you not to try things. | 所以我才告诉你不要总是去尝试 |
[19:08] | Stop it. You’re too discouraging. | 闭嘴 别说丧气话 |
[19:10] | You’re too encouraging. | 你就是太鼓励她了 |
[19:12] | Oh, yeah? Why don’t you do something about it? | 是吗 那你做点什么吧不如 |
[19:14] | Come on. I’m encouraging you. | 说吧 我正鼓励你呢 |
[19:22] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[19:24] | You’re not even a little nice. | 你真是坏到骨子里了 |
[19:26] | You know what you are? You’re bad through and through, | 知道你是什么吗 你就是个坏蛋 |
[19:29] | from the tip of your pointy tail | 从你尖尖的尾巴到尖尖的耳朵 |
[19:30] | to the tips of your pointy ears. | 每一寸都烂透了的小坏蛋 |
[19:33] | You wanna come at me about some pointy ears? | 你还好意思说我耳朵尖 |
[19:36] | Have you ever seen your reflection? | 你是没看过自己的耳朵吗 |
[19:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[19:40] | I’m a freak. | 我也是个怪物 |
[19:46] | Stop it. Stop. You both have super weird ears. | 都住手 你们的耳朵都超级怪的 |
[19:51] | Oh, this log is hard. | 天 这个木头也太硬了 |
[19:53] | I miss my tuffet. | 我想念我的小矮凳了 |
[19:54] | -You miss your tuffet, do you? -Oh, ever so much. | -想你的小矮凳了吗 -太想了 |
[19:58] | And your pet swans? | 是不是还想念你的宠物天鹅 |
[20:00] | And your little sled for your toy bear? | 还有你玩具熊的小雪橇 |
[20:02] | Do you miss those? | 你是不是很想它们啊 |
[20:04] | -Uh-huh. -Aw. | -是啊 -真萌 |
[20:06] | Get down there and dig a pit for us to sleep in. | 到那去给我们挖几个睡觉的洞 |
[20:08] | ‘Kay. | 好吧 |
[20:10] | Keep quiet, if y’all know what’s good for y’all. | 知道点好歹就闭嘴 |
[20:13] | You boys waltzed into the wrong swamp. | 你们走错地方了 |
[20:15] | You our property now. | 现在你们归我们了 |
[20:17] | Property? Men don’t own me. | 归你们 没人能让我归顺 |
[20:20] | I own men. I’m King Zog! | 我才是老大 我是佐格国王 |
[20:23] | Zog? | 佐格 |
[20:24] | Ain’t you the king from Dreamland? | 你是梦想之地的国王 |
[20:26] | Indeed, I am. | 就是我 |
[20:30] | We gonna have some king-sized fun with you, boy. | 我们可得给你找点与你名头相称的乐子 |
[20:38] | I’ve had it. | 我受够了 |
[20:39] | The next one of you | 谁再动手 |
[20:40] | who lays a hand on the other one gets left behind, okay? | 我就把他丢下不管 |
[20:45] | Congratulations, guys. | 恭喜 各位 |
[20:46] | You’re the first people in history to make me say, | 你们是第一个让我说出 |
[20:49] | “I’d rather be with my dad.” | “我宁愿和我父王待在一起”的人 |
[20:52] | Dad? | 父王 |
[20:59] | What do you want? Gold? Jewels? | 你们想要什么 金子 珠宝 |
[21:02] | Here, here, take my crown. | 给 给 我的王冠给你们 |
[21:04] | Yeah, I reckon we don’t want none of that. | 我想我们什么都不想要 |
[21:07] | We just wanna even the score. | 我们只想报复 |
[21:09] | The score? What did I do? | 报复 我做什么了 |
[21:11] | I know it’s you what built that canal. | 我知道是你建的运河 |
[21:13] | It drove me and all my kin off our land. | 让我和我所有的亲人离开了我们的家园 |
[21:16] | Come on. It wasn’t my fault. I was just giving orders. | 拜托 这不是我的错 我只是下命令而已 |
[21:19] | Orders? Coincidentally, we about to cook up an order… | 命令[顺序] 巧了 我们要按顺序 |
[21:25] | of king alaking and grilled shrimpy. No, I’m kidding. | 辣味国王配烤虾 不我开玩笑的 |
[21:30] | We just gonna fry y’all up in some butter. | 我们只会把你们都放在黄油里炸一下 |
[21:35] | – Don’t worry. We ain’t gonna eat you. – I knew that. | -别担心 我们不会吃你们的 -我知道 |
[21:38] | We’re cooking y’all up for the swamp monster. | 我们是拿你们喂沼泽怪物的 |
[21:44] | *Oh, monster gonna have Zog gumbo* | *怪物要吃佐格秋葵汤了* |
[22:00] | Dad, look at the size of that skillet. | 爸 看那锅的大小 |
[22:03] | Nobody fries my dad. | 没人能炸我爸 |
[22:05] | Yeah? Which one of y’all gonna stop us? | 是吗 你们哪个能阻止我们 |
[22:08] | Skinny girl? Kitty cat? Gross baby? | 瘦女孩 小猫咪 丑东西 |
[22:11] | He called you a gross baby. | 他叫你丑东西 |
[22:14] | Elfo, Luci, let’s show these yokels | 艾尔弗 路西 给这些乡巴佬看看 |
[22:16] | how we city folk do things. | 我们城里人是怎么做事的 |
[22:21] | When we got the set, | 当我们拿到这套锅的时候 |
[22:22] | I never thought these little ones would come in handy. | 我从没想过这些小锅能派得上用场 |
[22:28] | Since y’all was screamin’ like babies in the frying pan, | 既然你们还没下炸锅就狂叫不停 |
[22:32] | we gone to plan B: | 我们采取B计划 |
[22:34] | Feed you to the monster raw. | 拿你们生喂怪物 |
[22:38] | Okay, plan C: Stuff ’em with breadcrumbs. | 好了 C计划 用面包屑塞满他们 |
[22:41] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[22:44] | Don’t be rude, Dad. | 别这么粗鲁 爸 |
[22:46] | Let’s respect the customs of our colorful hosts. | 我们要尊重主人的习俗 |
[22:50] | May I propose a toast? | 我可以敬个酒吗 |
[22:52] | I got some low-grade pocket hooch in my booty flask. | 我随身携带的酒瓶里有劣质小瓶烈酒 |
[22:56] | Please accept it as a gift from my kingdom to your… this. | 请把它当做我们王国给你们的… 礼物 |
[23:00] | Well, thank you, Miss, uh… | 谢谢你 小姐… |
[23:02] | This is the Honorable Ambassador Tiabeanie… | 这是尊敬的蒂尔碧妮大使 |
[23:05] | Shh. I’m Bean, okay? Help yourself. | 我是小碧 好吗 请自便 |
[23:09] | That’s right kindly of you. | 你可真好 |
[23:11] | I guess maybe there’s a world | 我想也许在某个平行世界 |
[23:13] | where I could let y’all go, and we could be friends. | 我能把你们放走 我们能做朋友 |
[23:17] | Yeah. Hey, both you hicks, drink up. | 你们两个乡巴佬 喝吧 |
[23:20] | What’d he just call us? | 他刚刚叫我们什么 |
[23:21] | I believe he called us hicks, Slim. | 我想他是叫我们乡巴佬 瘦子 |
[23:24] | Oh, he should not have done that. | 他不该那么做的 |
[23:27] | I should’ve knowed it. All you royals are the same. | 我应该知道 你们王室的人都一样 |
[23:30] | You think we’re all just a bunch of unsophisticated, backwoods, | 你们认为我们是一群单纯 落后 |
[23:33] | know-nothin’ yokels who don’t know nothin’! | 什么都不懂的乡巴佬 |
[23:35] | Well, I’ll tell you what we do know. | 我来告诉你我们知道什么 |
[23:38] | What do we know? | 我们知道什么 |
[23:39] | We know we about to feed them to the swamp monster. | 我们知道我们要把他们喂给沼泽怪物了 |
[23:42] | ‘Cause you know that swamp monster don’t take no for an answer. | 因为你知道的 沼泽怪物不接受拒绝 |
[23:46] | He comes at you when you least ex– | 他会找上你 当你… |
[23:53] | – Oh, no! – Yikes. | -不 -闹心 |
[24:15] | You know, I realized that | 我意识到 |
[24:17] | you do encourage Bean to do lots of things: | 你的确鼓励小碧做了很多事 |
[24:20] | drink, sneak out, fib. | 喝酒 溜出去 撒谎 |
[24:23] | Yeah, you get it, man. Steal, cheat, toy with your feelings. | 你明白了 哥们 偷 骗 玩弄感情 |
[24:27] | Yes, exactly. | 是的 |
[24:29] | Put ‘er there, pal. | 手伸过来 兄弟 |
[24:30] | Wow. Gotta admit, I’m impressed. | 我得承认 你令我刮目相看 |
[24:35] | Really, really impressed. Ow! | 真的 真的刮目相看 |
[24:37] | Okay. Hey, stop. | 好了 停下 |
[24:39] | Elfo. Elfo, knock it off. Gimme my tail back. | 艾尔弗 艾尔弗 住手 把尾巴还我 |
[24:41] | Give it back. Give it back to me. | 还我 还我 |
[24:43] | That was some great diplomacy back there. | 外交策略用得不错 |
[24:46] | You talked to those hillbillies | 你和那些乡巴佬说话 |
[24:47] | like you were from the next swamp over. | 就像你是他们的邻居一样 |
[24:49] | Hey, no language barrier, nothin’. | 没有语言障碍 没有 |
[24:53] | Like I always say, I’m proud of you, Bean. | 就像我一直说的 我为你骄傲 小碧 |
[24:57] | You’ve never said, “I’m proud of you.” | 你从没说过”我为你骄傲” |
[24:59] | Well, today I got dangerously close. | 今天差点就说了 |
[25:10] | Hey, Dad, is it cool if I go? | 爸 我能去吗 |
[25:13] | Sometimes, I could swear I’m looking at your mother. | 有的时候 我觉得我就在看着你母亲 |
[25:16] | Go on, but sneak home by sunup, | 去吧 但天亮前溜回家 |
[25:19] | – or– -You’ll cut off all my toes. | -否则… -你就砍掉我所有的指头 |
[25:21] | I’ll leave you one for good luck. | 我会给你留一根幸运手指 |
[25:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:30] | Well, that looks like you, Father. | 看起来真像你 父亲 |
[25:32] | Yeah, I know. Let’s go home. Quickly. | 我知道 咱们回家吧 快点 |
[25:37] | You know what we’ll do when we get home? | 你知道我们回家后要干什么吗 |
[25:38] | – We’re gonna bury the bear. – Okay. | -我们要埋了那只熊 -好 |
[25:41] | In fact, we can get a whole toy graveyard goin’. | 实际上 我们可以弄一个玩具墓地 |
[25:45] | We can do it together. | 我们可以一起弄 |
[25:46] | Or, better yet, have the servants do it. | 或者更好的是 让仆人做 |
[25:48] | Yeah, we’ve had a rough day. | 对 我们今天过得很辛苦 |
[25:51] | Maybe we could just go to bed? | 也许我们就直接睡觉吧 |
[25:53] | Oh, I’m gonna have bad dreams about that skillet. | 我会做关于那口锅的噩梦 |
[25:58] | Man, that thing was huge. | 天呐 那草人真巨大 |