Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

幻灭(Disenchantment)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 幻灭(Disenchantment)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] You sure this is safe? 你确定这里安全吗
[00:37] Yeah, the princess is almost never here. 确定 公主平时根本不在这里
[00:40] You know, we could’ve just made out at the donkey auction. 其实我们在驴市就可以亲热的
[00:42] Yeah, but where’s the thrill of that? 是的 但是那又有什么刺激可言呢
[00:44] I mean, don’t you like it dangerous? 难道你不喜欢危险的爱吗
[00:47] Have you ever made out in front of donkeys? 你在驴面前亲热过吗
[00:49] Yeah, they get real judgey. 它们可挺挑剔的
[00:52] Holy crap, you’re Princess Tiabeanie! 我了个去 你是蒂尔碧妮公主
[00:55] No, I’m just a normal teenager, 不 我就是个普通的青少年
[00:58] high on bread mold, breaking into castles. 没事磕磕药 闯闯城堡
[01:01] Then why is there a portrait of you? 那为什么这有你的画像
[01:02] What are you, an art critic? Shut up. 怎么 你是艺术评论家吗 闭嘴
[01:05] Sorry, Bean. 对不起 小碧
[01:06] I heard guys that go with you end up dead. 我听说跟你好过的人都死了
[01:09] Who’d you hear that from? Get out of here, scribe guy. 你从哪听说的 出来 抄写员
[01:11] “Embarrassed yet unbowed, “抄写员感到尴尬
[01:13] the scrivener made his egress. 但仍昂首挺胸地离开了
[01:15] But he would continue to listen outside the door, 但他将会继续从门外偷听
[01:17] unbeknownst to the princess.” 而公主则毫无察觉”
[01:19] Look, uh, maybe I’ll see you sometime. 听着 也许我们最好改日再见
[01:22] Fine, coward. 就这样吧 懦夫
[01:23] Your hands were all rough and sexy, anyway. 反正你的手也是粗糙而性感的
[01:26] Go! Go use them on yourself or whatever. 走吧 回去自己撸吧
[01:30] Fun night? 愉快的一夜
[01:32] I just want to do what everybody else does, 我只是想做普通人做的事
[01:33] but I can’t if they’re all so scared of my stupid dad. 但是别人都这么害怕我爸我就做不成
[01:36] Luci, you’re my personal demon. 路西 你是我的专属恶魔
[01:38] What do you think I should do? 你认为我该怎么做
[01:39] Eh, easy. Kill Zog, hollow out his corpse 这简单 把佐格杀了 把尸体掏空
[01:41] and wear it around from time to time, 没事披着他的人皮出去转转
[01:43] so people think he’s still alive. 大家就会认为他还活着
[01:46] It’s a perfect crime. 一桩完美罪案
[01:47] Bean, you doing anything weird in here I should know about? 小碧 你又瞒着我在这做怪事了
[01:51] Yeah, just making murder plans with my cat. 是的 跟我的猫计划犯罪呢
[01:53] Oh, that’s nice. Good night, honey. 那挺好的 晚安宝贝
[01:56] Oh, my God, it’s always just gonna be me and my cat, isn’t it? 天啊 永远就只有我和我的猫了是吗
[02:05] Our secret society meets tonight? 我们的秘密社团今晚集会吗
[02:08] No, not until the king leaves the castle. 不行 国王离开城堡之后才可以
[02:10] The elf. Speak only in code. 精灵在这 用暗语对话
[02:13] We won’t convene the cookie club 在蠢货离开城堡前
[02:16] until the asswipe leaves the castle. 我们不会召开甜品俱乐部会议
[02:19] I couldn’t help but overhear 我不小心听见了
[02:21] your secret conversation. Mind if I join? 你们的秘密谈话 介意我加入吗
[02:24] Yes. Yes, we do. 是的 我们介意
[02:26] Hey, Sorcerio, how’s that elf blood comin’ along? 巫师 精灵血液弄的怎么样了
[02:30] I’m not getting any younger. 我已不再年轻了
[02:31] Oh, you will soon, my sire. 你马上就会重返青春了 陛下
[02:34] Hi, asswipe. 你好 蠢货
[02:36] Don’t worry, my liege. 别担心 我的陛下
[02:37] His lack of blood has put him in a delirious state. 他由于贫血导致了精神错乱
[02:41] We’ll give him a sedative. 我们这就给他打镇定剂
[02:42] Hand me ten ccs of brick. 给我拿10cc的砖头
[02:53] I love living where I work. I never have to leave. 我喜欢我工作的地方 我永远不用离开
[02:57] And I never have to work. And people have to do what I say. 我也永远不用工作 我说什么就是什么
[03:00] More corn. More gravy. 上玉米 上酱汁
[03:03] Bean, you ever see a guy eat a whole chicken? 小碧 你见过有人吃下一整只鸡吗
[03:05] Yes, yesterday, you. 见过 昨天 你吃的
[03:07] Oh, right. 哦对的
[03:10] These bones are getting caught in my throat. Fetch me some water. 鸡骨头卡喉咙里了 给我拿水来
[03:14] I know I don’t hydrate as much as I should, 我知道我平时不怎么喝水
[03:16] but is this what water’s supposed to look like? 但是水是长这样的吗
[03:18] It’s fresh from the local well, sire. 这是本地水井里刚打上来的 陛下
[03:23] I’ve already summoned the plumber. 我已经传唤水管工了
[03:25] Good. I’d like to tell him I’m disappointed in his work. 很好 我要跟他说我对他的工作很失望
[03:29] I’m disappointed in your work. 我对你的工作很失望
[03:31] Thank you! That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me! 谢谢你 这是你对我说过最动听的话
[03:37] Trying to get me to drink this water like I’m some kinda idiot. 想让我喝这种水 以为我是白痴吗
[03:40] What is this, my first rodeo? 这是什么 我的第一次牛仔大赛吗
[03:42] What’s a rodeo? What were we talking about? 什么是牛仔大赛 我们刚说什么来着
[03:44] Man, I’m thirsty. 天 我太渴了
[03:51] Oh, I’m dying over here. 我要死了
[03:55] Oh, why did I behead everyone with a medical license? 为什么我把有行医执照的人都斩首了
[03:59] We take Zoggy to a spa 我们带小佐佐去温泉会所
[04:01] where I get waited on hand and foot. 我也能好好保养一下
[04:03] Stay as long as you can, even if it takes the whole weekend. 你尽量待久一点 就算整个周末也行
[04:06] People rarely recover before Saturday night. 人们很少有在周六晚上前痊愈的
[04:09] Okay. But there better not be any funny business 好的 但我离开的这段时间
[04:12] while I’m gone. 你最好别在家胡闹
[04:14] You can count on me, sire. 你可以指望我 陛下
[04:15] And the rest of you, too. Odval, you’re in charge. 你们几个也一样 奥德瓦 你来负责
[04:20] Keep your eyes on Bean and her weird friends. 看着点小碧和她的古怪朋友们
[04:25] Oh, neat. I’m gonna name them 真不错 我要管它们叫
[04:27] Winky, Blinky and Soul-Stealer. 闪闪 亮亮 和窃魂者
[04:29] Please don’t name my eyes. 请不要给我的眼睛命名
[04:31] Hey, little guy, 小家伙
[04:33] if I find so much as a misplaced hair when I get back, 要是我回来发现有一点点不对劲
[04:36] I’ll cut off your arm. 我就把你的手臂砍掉
[04:37] Okay, but not my lucky arm. 好吧 但别砍我的幸运臂
[04:40] Which one’s your lucky arm? 哪个是你的幸运臂
[04:42] Okay, fine, both of them. 好吧 两个都砍
[04:46] Come on. Go. 快点 出发了
[04:50] Don’t let the drawbridge hit your ass on the way out. 出门时候别磕吊桥上
[04:53] The king may be ill, 国王也许生病了
[04:55] but we mustn’t let this 但我们决不能
[04:56] grave occurrence weigh down our somber hearts. 因为这沉重的打击而意志消沉
[04:59] We must carry on and take comfort in prayer… 我们要坚持住 用祈祷来安慰自己
[05:05] Oh, I’ve got to keep it together 我得忍着点
[05:07] until he’s out of the gates, at least. 至少等他出大门再笑
[05:14] Them’s good people. 真是我的好子民
[05:24] Okay, the one thing I do know 好了 这事我清楚
[05:26] is when your parents are out of town, 父母出门的时候
[05:28] that’s when the fun begins. 就可以好好享受生活了
[05:30] Now, if I was a normal kid, what would I do? 假如我是个普通小孩 我会做什么呢
[05:33] Throw a party. 开个派对
[05:34] Man, I have wanted to throw one of those 自从五年前 派对这东西被发明以来
[05:37] ever since they were invented five years ago. 我就想开一个了
[05:39] Wait. What are you guys doing? 等等 你们在做什么
[05:41] Zog said he’d cut off my arms. 佐格说他会砍掉我的手臂的
[05:43] Sure, he said it. 没错 他说了
[05:44] Did he mean it? We’ll find out. 他是认真的吗 我们倒可以看看
[05:46] Come on, man. Parties are where heroes are born. 拜托 派对是英雄诞生的地方
[05:49] Deals are made, wallets are lost, 谈成生意的地方 丢失钱包的地方
[05:52] people hook up. 人们互相勾搭的地方
[05:53] Often the most regrettable hookups. 一般还是那种最让人遗憾的勾搭
[05:57] That’s cool. That’s cool. 太酷了 太酷了
[05:59] I can be somebody’s regret. 我也能成为某人的遗憾了
[06:03] Yes! Okay, do you guys realize what’s happening? 太棒了 你们意识到会发生什么了吗
[06:05] For one night, 有整整一个晚上
[06:07] we get to do whatever we want. 我们可以做任何想做的事
[06:09] I’m gonna drink flaming grog from a baby skull. 我要用婴儿脑壳喝燃烧的烈酒
[06:12] I’m gonna drink milk out of my shoe. 我要从我的鞋里喝牛奶
[06:17] I already had milk in there. 这里面已经有些牛奶了
[06:20] 温泉养生会所 提供镇上最饥渴的水蛭
[06:29] Hey, welcome to the spa. I’m Chazz. 你好 欢迎来做水疗 我是查兹
[06:31] I’ll be doing all your body butters and light touching. 我会为你全身推油并进行轻触按摩
[06:35] What are these clamps for? 这些锁具是做什么的
[06:36] To hold you down while I talk to you. 当我说话时用来把你固定住的呀
[06:38] Now let me ask you a few questions. 现在让我问你几个问题
[06:40] Does it hurt when I poke you like this? 我这样戳你的时候疼吗
[06:42] Good, good. 很好 很好
[06:44] Now, how does it feel when I slap your belly like this? 当我这样打你肚子的时候 感觉如何
[06:48] Okay, last question. 好的 最后一个问题
[06:50] Have you ever been clamped down naked on a slab 你以前曾经赤裸着身子
[06:52] by a lunatic who doesn’t work for the spa? 被一个并不在温泉工作的疯子锁在板子上吗
[06:54] What the hell? 什么鬼
[06:56] Don’t rattle the clamps. It enrages me. 不要再哗啦手铐了 会激怒我的
[07:01] Okay, first up, guest list. 好的 第一件事 客人名单
[07:03] No Dreamland dudes. 不能请梦想之地的居民们
[07:05] They’re too scared of Zog. 他们太害怕佐格了
[07:06] Also, they’re kinda plague-y and I just… 还有 他们有点讨人厌 而我
[07:08] I can’t deal with lips falling off when I kiss people right now. 我实在受不了接吻时把对方惊掉下巴
[07:12] Sounds like Bean may prefer a mysterious stranger 听起来小碧更想要个有着橄榄色肌肤
[07:15] with olive skin and an unbridled sense of caution. 放荡不羁却又谨慎的神秘陌生人
[07:19] Bean, do you prefer Elfo? 小碧 你喜欢艾尔弗吗
[07:20] That’s not what I meant. 我不是这个意思
[07:22] But do you? 不过你喜欢吗
[07:23] Don’t answer unless it’s yes. 答案不是”是”的话就不要回答
[07:25] Dude, decide what you want, 伙计 想好你想要什么
[07:27] drink till you have the nerve to go for it, 使劲喝直到鼓足了去争取的勇气
[07:29] then keep drinking 然后继续喝
[07:29] so the inevitable rejection doesn’t hurt so bad. 这样那个无法避免的拒绝就不会那么痛了
[07:32] What do you want? 你到底想要什么
[07:33] I guess I’ve always wanted to watch 就是我一直想与梦中的女孩
[07:35] the sunrise with a girl I fancy. 一起看日出
[07:37] Just say Bean. You want to watch the sunrise with Bean. 就是小碧呗 你想和小碧看日出
[07:40] Well, stop saying what I mean. 别再说出我真正的意思了
[07:42] Hear ye, hear ye! Where are my party people at? 号外 号外 爱派对的人在哪
[07:47] There shall be, tonight at the castle, a wicked rager, 今夜 地点是城堡 一位邪恶的暴怒者
[07:49] open to any in the kingdom who know how to rage wickedly. 欢迎王国内任何会暴怒的人光临
[08:07] Party tonight. But don’t tell anyone. 今晚有派对 不过别告诉任何人
[08:23] You guys have a band? 你们还有乐队
[08:24] I didn’t know you were interesting. 我不知道你们还挺有趣啊
[08:25] Right now we mostly play corn exchanges, 目前我们主要在谷物交易所演凑
[08:28] but a lot of times, 不过很多时候
[08:29] people look up from what they’re doing. 人们也想从正忙着的事情中歇口气
[08:30] Wow, maybe someday you guys will play Cornchella. 也许哪天你们会去”谷”契拉音乐节演出
[08:34] Hey, guys. Has the party started 大家好 派对已经开始了吗
[08:37] or is the kingdom’s most eligible bachelor already here? 还是说王国内最优质的单身汉已经来了
[08:41] I don’t know. Has literally anyone other than you arrived? 不知道 除你之外真的还有其他人来了吗
[08:43] Aw, I think he looks cute, 我觉得他长得挺可爱的
[08:46] like the mayor of Babyville. 像是北鼻镇的镇长
[08:48] Why do you always have to compare me to a cute baby? 你为什么老是把我和可爱的宝宝做比较呢
[08:51] I’m a cute man. 我是个可爱的男人
[08:52] Aw, yes, you are. 是啊 你是的
[08:55] That’s enough. Stop. 够了 停手
[09:00] That’s enough! 真是够了
[09:08] Wow, lights. 灯亮了
[09:10] Okay, boys. 好了 两位
[09:11] Let’s make this night so legendary, 让咱们把今夜变为传奇
[09:13] they caution children about it. 最好以后可以用来吓唬小孩子了
[09:16] Lower the drawbridge! 把吊桥放下来
[09:22] What the hell? 什么情况
[09:23] Uh, yeah, lower the giant painting of the countryside. 好吧 把画着乡村风景的巨画放下来
[09:33] Is this Number One Castle Drive? 这里是城堡路1号吗
[09:39] *Let’s party* *让我们狂欢吧*
[09:52] Welcome, Seekers. 欢迎 追寻者们
[09:54] Take your assigned positions 请按规定位置就座
[09:56] and prepare for our sacred ceremony. 为我们神圣的仪式做好准备
[09:58] At the sound of the gong, let the ritual begin. 锣声响起时 仪式开始
[10:09] Hey, so, you gonna ask me to dance or what, huh? 你要邀请我跳舞或者做些什么吗
[10:13] Dance? Why, I’d be delighted. I love to dance. 跳舞 我很荣幸 我爱跳舞
[10:18] You’re King Zog’s daughter. 你是佐格国王的女儿
[10:20] It’s cool, man. He’s out of town, so– 没关系 他出门了 所以
[10:22] Actually, sorry, I’m late for a crusade. 事实上 抱歉 我参加圣战要迟到了
[10:26] I love to dance. Watch this. 我爱跳舞 看吧
[10:33] Why does everyone have to know me? 为什么所有人都认识我呢
[10:57] Did you wanna maybe dance? No, me neither. 你想不想跳支舞呢 不 我也不想
[11:01] I don’t either. I hate dancing. 我也不想 我讨厌跳舞
[11:05] Do you wanna dance? 你想跳舞吗
[11:06] It would… It’d be crazy if we danced right now, right? 如果我们现在跳舞 简直是疯了 对吗
[11:15] Look at all those fools dancing. It would be so… 看看那些跳舞的笨蛋们 如果…
[11:18] It would be so stupid for us to join them, right? 如果我们加入进去就太傻了 对吗
[11:25] Almost everyone’s dancing. I mean… 几乎所有人都在跳舞 我是说
[11:28] would… would you… 你 你想不想
[11:31] Would you wanna do that as well? 你想不想也跳一下呢
[11:39] 312 313 312, 313…
[11:42] You’re missing your chance, dude. 你要错过机会了 哥们
[11:44] Oh, great, now you made me lose count. 很好 现在你害我不记得数到哪了
[11:47] This is your moment. 就是现在
[11:48] She’s standing there alone. You’re all fueled up on cheese. 她一个人站在那边 你却一个劲吃奶酪
[11:51] Make your move, stupid! 行动啊 笨蛋
[11:53] You’re right. I’m gonna march up to Bean 你说得对 我要走到小碧跟前
[11:55] and say something I’ll have figured out by the time I get there. 把路上想到的话告诉她
[12:09] Hey, you can’t park on my lawn. 你不能停在我的草坪上
[12:11] My flaming arrow says I can. 我的火焰箭说可以
[12:13] You’ve got a talking flaming arrow? 你有会说话的火焰箭
[12:16] What? No, it’s just a regular arrow. 什么 不 就是普通的箭
[12:19] Well, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[12:20] Things get confusing in a world 在这个时不时有魔法和诅咒的世界里
[12:22] with occasional magic and curses. 事情有时让人摸不着头脑
[12:24] And while I am a fan of such worlds, 我喜欢这种世界
[12:25] I just feel some more clearly set out rules 我只是觉得行为规定 什么能做什么不能
[12:28] for what can and cannot happen would help us– 如果更清楚一些 可以帮我们…
[12:33] He says it’s okay to park here. 他说可以停在这里
[12:38] Elfo. Would you look at us, huh? 艾尔弗 你看我们
[12:41] Couple of wallflowers, 两个没事干的人
[12:43] standing over by the snack table eating chee… 站在点心桌旁边吃奶酪
[12:46] What happened to all the cheese? 奶酪都去哪了
[12:49] There were over 300 cubes over here. 本来那里有三百多块
[12:52] Bean, Bean, Bean. 小碧 小碧 小碧
[12:55] – Um, well, can I be honest with you? – Yeah, of course. -我能和你说实话吗 -当然
[12:59] When I left Elfwood, I had no idea why, 我离开精灵森林时 我不知道为什么
[13:01] but then, here, tonight, 但今晚 此时此刻
[13:05] I feel like I finally know why. 我想我终于知道为什么了
[13:11] I don’t know how to say this. 我不知道怎么说
[13:13] Go ahead. Say it. 接着说
[13:15] – I’m into big girls. – What? -我喜欢大个的女孩 -什么
[13:18] Just hear me out. 听我说完
[13:19] Before I left, 我离开之前
[13:20] I didn’t have any idea that my size, my stature, was… 我不知道我的身材 个子算不算是
[13:25] What do you call it? 叫什么来着
[13:26] – Dinky? – What? -娇小 -什么
[13:29] I don’t if I’d say “Dinky.” 我不知道是不是叫娇小
[13:31] I guess what I’m trying to get at, 我猜我想说的
[13:34] and not so eloquently, but… 又表达得不太好 不过
[13:36] could you ever go out with a guy who’s dinky? 你会和娇小的男生约会吗
[13:40] Well, I have been drinking a lot tonight, 我今晚酒喝多了
[13:43] so it might just be the grog talking, 有可能是酒后乱说话
[13:45] but, you know, I think maybe I– 不过 我想我或许
[13:48] Oh, God, Vikings! 天哪 维京海盗
[13:51] Let’s burn this place down! 让我们点燃这里
[13:56] With our smooth northern dance style. 用我们优美的北方舞步
[14:01] 温泉养生会所 提供镇上最饥渴的水蛭
[14:06] You still seem tense. 你好像还是很紧张
[14:07] Chazz is gonna take it down a notch, okay? 查兹会让你轻松一些的
[14:10] Just me and you. 只有我和你
[14:12] Just Chazz and the king, havin’ a dialogue. 只有查兹和国王 聊一聊天
[14:15] You know, I thought about being a king once. 我也想过当国王
[14:17] Just wasn’t born that way. Those are the breaks. 只是没有那个命 也是令我心碎
[14:22] Oh, would you listen to me. Woe is Chazz, huh? 你听我说 查兹真悲哀
[14:26] Woe is gonna be you if you don’t– 你真的要悲哀了 要是你
[14:30] We all get to share our feelings. 我们都要分享自己的心情
[14:32] This here is the feeling stick. 这是心情手杖
[14:35] Whoever holds the stick gets to share their feelings. 拿着手杖的人可以分享心情
[14:38] I’m feelin’ furious! I’m gonna– 我感觉很愤怒 我要
[14:41] Bup, bup, bup. Who has the stick? 不对不对 谁拿着手杖
[14:44] Chazz has the stick. 查兹拿着手杖
[14:45] He sure does. And how do you feel about that? 对了 那你感觉怎么样
[14:49] Ha! Chazzed. Only I can share the feelings. 不许说话 只有我能分享心情
[14:52] But seriously, I was a chubby kid… 不过说真的 我小时候胖乎乎的
[14:54] and even though I knew I was destined for greatness, 虽然我知道我注定不凡
[14:57] the flab on my arms said different. 我手臂上的肥肉却阻止了我
[15:01] Poor Chazz. 可怜的查兹
[15:04] Oh, no. Party crashers! 哦不 不速之客
[15:06] Uh, night’s over! Tell your parents to pick you up. 派对结束了 叫爸妈们来接吧
[15:10] Hey, chill out. This is Bean’s party. 冷静点 这是小碧的派对
[15:13] Horse at a party! Party horse rules! 派对上来马了 派对来马最棒了
[15:16] Hey, nice. She drank her way out of depression like a pro. 真行啊 她一醉解千愁啊 像个老手
[15:20] Stupid lucky horse. 幸运的笨马
[15:24] Easy, girl. 放轻松 马儿
[15:30] The horse has big, beautiful teeth. Like you. 这马的牙齿又大又美 真像你
[15:33] Your tooth is beautiful, too. 你的牙齿也很美
[15:41] Um, please don’t sit in the king’s chair. 请不要坐在国王的宝座上
[15:44] It’s for his royal ass only. Thank you. 这是专门给他尊敬的屁股坐的 谢谢
[15:46] Ha! Kings! I fear no kings. Queens either. 国王 我才不怕国王 也不怕王后
[15:50] Dukes kinda give me the willies, but kings? Bah! 公爵我倒有点怕 但是国王 切
[15:54] Hi. You seem unafraid of kings 嗨 你看样子不怕国王
[15:56] and probably have other qualities. 或许还有别的特点
[15:58] I am also funny guy… 我还是个搞笑的人
[16:01] because inside there is pain. 因为内心有伤痛
[16:03] Welcome to my party. 欢迎来到我的派对
[16:04] So this is your castle? 那这是你的城堡
[16:06] You’re not like some stuck up princess, are you? 你不是什么被困的公主吧
[16:09] Did I say my party? I meant thy party. 我说的是我的派对吗 我是说尔之派对
[16:13] I’m all about possessive pronouns. 我很在意物主代词的
[16:15] They be the latest thing, does not thee know? 这是最流行的 汝不知吗
[16:18] Where I come from, we don’t possess our pronouns. 在我们那里 我们并不是代词的主人
[16:21] We let them run free, like the majestic snow chimp. 我们让它们自由奔跑 像黑白猩猩一样
[16:26] Can I show you around? 我能带你四处转转吗
[16:30] Odval and Sorcerio will put an end to all this naughtiness. 奥德瓦和巫师会结束这场闹剧
[16:40] – Oh, my! – Wow. -我的天哪 -哇
[16:42] Elfo, you mustn’t be here. 艾尔弗 你不能来这里
[16:43] This is an ancient secret society 这是一个古老的秘密协会
[16:45] that conducts great matters of state and diplomacy. 负责处理国家和外交大事
[16:48] We are the shadow behind the crown, 我们是国王身后的人
[16:50] the prime movers of history, the unseen hand. 最重要的历史推动者 看不见的手
[16:55] It looks like people are just having sex. 看起来刚刚大家都在滚床单
[16:58] Oh, yes, we do that, too. Diplomacy is complicated. 没错 我们也做了 外交很复杂的
[17:02] I don’t want to interrupt whatever those four people are doing, 不管那四个人在干嘛 我都不想打断
[17:04] but could you come throw a wet blanket… 但是你能去楼上的派对
[17:06] not that wet blanket, on the party upstairs? 扔一条湿毯子吗 我不是说真扔毯子
[17:09] I’m sorry. I’m sort of in the middle of someone right now. 抱歉 我现在跟某人还有事要做
[17:12] Come back later with an open mind. 下次再来的时候记得虚心点
[17:14] And your sassy friend, the talking cat. 带上你那时髦的朋友 那只会说话的猫
[17:24] Wait. You’re not a princess, 等等 你说你不是公主
[17:26] but you have a room in this castle? 但你却在这个城堡里有自己的房间
[17:28] What? No. This isn’t my room. 什么 不 这不是我的房间
[17:30] This is, uh, her room. 这是 她的房间
[17:33] Meet Princess Tiabunty. 这位是蒂尔邦蒂公主
[17:37] Oh, uh, I’m a princess, I is. 哦 我是一位公主 我是
[17:39] Um, this is me bed that me family lives on and… 这是俺的床 俺家人都住在这
[17:43] Oh, so soft. 啊 真软
[17:59] Ugh, great, everyone up here is doing diplomacy, too. 真棒 这里的每个人也都在外交
[18:09] Ugh, you’re still up? 你怎么还在
[18:11] Uh, where’s Bean? 小碧在哪里
[18:13] I thought you were supposed to be chaperoning her. 我还以为你会在陪她
[18:15] What? What’s wrong with you? Why would you think that? 什么 你脑子有病吗 怎么会那么想
[18:17] What? She’s unchaperoned? 什么 她落单了
[18:20] Oh, hi, Bean. I’m not interrupting, am I? 你好 小碧 不打扰吧 有吗
[18:24] Mind if I sit on the bed? 介意我坐在床上吗
[18:26] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[18:27] You allow your chimp on the bed? 你居然允许你们家猩猩爬上床
[18:29] Elf, actually. Common mistake. 实际上我是精灵 这是常见错误了
[18:32] Can you pass me a pillow? 你可以递给我一个枕头吗
[18:33] My back hurts when my body’s filled with rage. 当我满腔怒火的时候我就会背痛
[18:36] Oh, it’s not healthy to store that. 憋着一肚子火可不健康
[18:38] Would you like to lie down? 你想躺下吗
[18:40] Elfo, get out of my room. 艾尔弗 从我的房间滚出去
[18:42] This is your room? You are the princess? 这是你的房间 你就是那位公主
[18:45] Elfo, I’m gonna kill you. 艾尔弗 我要杀了你
[18:47] Um, you can’t kill me. 不 你不能杀了我
[18:49] Her dad needs me for the Elixir of Life. 他爸的长生灵药还得指望着我呢
[18:51] It’s kind of like insurance. 那就像一道保险
[18:52] The Elixir of Life? 长生灵药
[18:54] Your snowy hair and stormy breath 尽管你雪白的长发和粗重的呼吸
[18:56] remind me of my homeland. 让我想起了我的家乡
[18:57] You’ve been a comfort, 你安慰了我
[18:58] but my priorities have changed. 但现在我有更重要的事情要做
[19:01] Sven, wait. 斯万 等等
[19:02] What is your problem, man? 你到底怎么回事
[19:04] This weekend was my one chance at freedom 这个周末本来是我得到自由的唯一机会
[19:07] and you ruined it, just like my dad. 但你毁了它 就跟我爸爸一样
[19:10] You are just a little, green Zog. 你就是个绿色的小佐格
[19:12] No, wait! I was just trying to control you.Oh. 不 等等 我只是想控制你 好吧
[19:17] Well, it’s not like your dad is entirely… Oh. 这也并不完全像你爸爸啊 好吧
[19:20] Well, at least he… Oh. 至少他 好吧
[19:22] Uh… Oh. 还有 好吧
[19:28] I’m sorry. I was too aggressive. 对不起 是我太咄咄逼人了
[19:30] I’ll go back to being passive aggressive, 我会回去试试消极攻击法的
[19:31] ’cause it worked so well. 因为那个还挺好用
[19:33] Too late. Tonight’s turned into a carriage wreck. 太晚了 今天晚上已经一塌糊涂了
[19:36] I just want to send people home 我只想让大家都回家
[19:38] and curl up with my favorite book. 然后抱着我最喜欢的书窝起来
[19:40] The hollowed-out one with the booze inside? 你是说中间掏空了藏着酒的那本吗
[19:42] Yeah. I can’t put it down. 没错 我绝对爱不释手啊
[19:44] Party’s over. Everyone out. 派对结束 所有人回家去
[19:46] Come on, guys. Look alive. 麻利点 别死气沉沉的
[19:48] – I don’t think they can anymore. – Ah? -我觉得他们好像就是死了 -来了
[19:51] Seize them. 抓住他们
[20:20] I claim this castle in the name of Land Vikings! 我以维京海盗之名宣布占领这座城堡
[20:25] I am land king now! 我现在是领主了
[20:30] This is why you gotta make people RSVP. 这就是为何需要邀请回执
[20:35] I wouldn’t say I was locked up 我可不会说我被
[20:37] in a lunatic asylum because I was crazy. 关在疯人院 因为我疯了
[20:40] Something in my voice makes people real mad. 我声音里的某些东西会让人们十分抓狂
[20:44] But, hey, I escaped and ended up here, 但是无论如何 我最后逃到了这里
[20:47] and who knows what I’m gonna do to you now. 谁知道我接下来要对你做什么呢
[20:52] Yeah. 是啊
[20:59] – What the hell? – You’re cured. -什么鬼 -您被治好啦
[21:02] 您被治好啦 看到横幅就赶紧交费
[21:04] Congratulations, Your Highness. 恭喜您 陛下
[21:06] Not thinking about your tummy troubles now, are you? 现在您忘了那些我打您的事情呗
[21:09] You tortured me for 24 straight hours. 你整整折磨了我二十四小时
[21:12] That’s what cures it. 这就是治疗方法啊
[21:14] Well, that or the passage of time. We’re not really sure. 尽管我们不是很确定手段和时间长短
[21:17] I’ve had it with you and your successful methods. 我受够了你和你的成功方法
[21:19] I’m gettin’ out while I still have my dignity. 趁着我还有尊严 我要离开这个地方
[21:27] I don’t get why you’d 我不明白你为什么
[21:28] want to take over this shoddy kingdom anyway. 想要接管这个破破烂烂的王国
[21:30] We’re broke. This castle’s not 我们破产了 建城堡的用料
[21:32] even made of real stone. It’s particle stone. 都不是真正的石头 是石子
[21:36] Vikings don’t care about riches. 维京海盗们不在乎财富
[21:38] We want immortality, 我们想要的是永生
[21:40] that our names might live on for a hundred years. 这样我们便能扬名万代
[21:43] We must have the Elixir of Life. 我们一定要得到长生灵药
[21:45] Hear ye, hear ye! The return of King Zog is imminent. 号外号外 佐格国王即将归来
[21:49] Please do not shoot the messenger any more. 以及请不要再次向信使放箭了
[21:54] Oh, God, my dad’s gonna kill us, 天哪 我爸会杀了我们的
[21:57] and then the Vikings are gonna kill my dad. 然后那帮维京海盗又会杀了我爸
[21:59] Hey, at least Elfo’s sad. Look at his lip quiver. 至少艾尔弗很伤心 他的嘴唇都在颤抖
[22:03] There’s only one thing left to do. 现在只剩最后一条路可走了
[22:05] I’m switching teams. 我要叛变了
[22:06] Called it. Knew it by the pants. 猜到了 不用想都知道
[22:08] I’m joining forces with our savage conqueror. 我决定和我们野蛮的征服者联合起来
[22:11] What? 什么
[22:14] Your Majesty. 陛下
[22:16] Ah, now we’re talking. 真识趣
[22:18] We shall rule together as tyrant and tyrantina. 我们应该做暴君和暴后 一起统治
[22:24] If this is what you want, Bean, 如果这是你想要的 小碧
[22:26] I won’t stand in your way. 我不会阻拦你的
[22:27] I wish you all the gumdrops in the rainbow. 祝你如愿以偿
[22:30] Thanks, Elfo. 谢了 艾尔弗
[22:31] And when those gumdrops get stuck in our throats, 当那些橡皮糖卡在嗓子眼里的时候
[22:34] as they inevitably will, 必然会卡住的
[22:36] we shall wash them down 我们应该
[22:38] with the Elixir of Life, which we totally have. 用我们拥有的长生灵药送服下去
[22:50] This shoddy kingdom is ours forever. 这个烂王国永远是我们的了
[22:53] Eternity shall remember the names of Sven and, uh… 我们的名字会被永久铭记 斯万和…
[22:57] – Bean. – Really? -小碧 -真的吗
[23:00] Behold, guys, the Elixir of Life. 看 伙计们 长生灵药
[23:12] Why are there so many dead things 为什么长生灵药里
[23:14] floating in the Elixir of Life? 漂着这么多死东西
[23:16] – A little bug never hurt anyone. – What about that squirrel? -一个小虫子没什么的 -那松鼠呢
[23:19] Oh, that’s my pet Bloaty. 那是我的宠物膨胀
[23:21] Wait a minute. You named your pet squirrel Bloaty 等一下 你的宠物松鼠没淹死泡胀之前
[23:25] before he died and got all bloated? 你就给他取名膨胀了
[23:28] And your name is Sven and you’re a Viking, 你叫斯万 但你还是个维京人呢
[23:29] so we’re all a little obvious here, aren’t we? 所以就不要在意这些小细节了 好吗
[23:32] Come on, drink up. 快 喝吧
[23:35] Hold on. I didn’t become regional manager 等等 我不是靠喝任何古老的液体
[23:38] of the Land Vikings by drinking any old liquid. 当上维京大陆的老大的
[23:41] How do I know this is not a trick? 我怎么知道这不是个圈套
[23:43] ‘Cause I told you? 因为我告诉你的
[23:46] Showed you. I have to show you. 喝给你看 我得喝给你看
[23:56] Well, here’s to seeing the sun rise another day. 敬看到明天的日出
[24:04] See? It’s totally fine. 看到了吧 完全没问题
[24:06] Are you turning green? Or were you already green? 你变绿了吗 还是你本来就是绿色的
[24:10] When I’m immortal, I’ll have plenty of time to consider things. 等我永生了 我就有大把时间考虑事情了
[24:19] I wasn’t expecting to chew. 我没想到还得嚼
[24:23] Right this way, gentlemen. 这边 先生们
[24:26] Luci, pull the lever. 路西 快拉
[24:34] Bean! Bean! Grab my hand! 小碧 小碧 抓住我的手
[24:38] As your future husband, I command it. 作为你未来的丈夫 我命令你这么做
[24:40] Oh, you shouldn’t have said that. Here’s a hammer. 你不应该那么说的 给你锤子
[24:43] Please, don’t hammer my fingers. 求你别砸我的手指
[24:44] Look at you. You’re just a coward like every other guy 看看你 你就是和其他人一样 是个懦夫
[24:48] except that one over there, with his head in a bucket. 除了那边的那个 头栽在桶里的那个
[24:53] This is why you’re still single! 你是凭自己本事单的身
[24:58] Wow! I can’t believe you just sent 不敢相信你刚刚
[25:00] so many people to their death. 送这么多人去死了
[25:02] Death? No, they’ll just all fall into the ocean. 死 不 他们只会掉进海里
[25:06] Oh. I guess it was low tide. 我想退潮了
[25:09] Hey, Elfo, I just want to say that 艾尔弗 我只是想说
[25:12] what you did really means a lot to me. 你所做的真的对我很重要
[25:15] I won’t forget it. 我不会忘记的
[25:17] Can you hear me? 你能听到我说话吗
[25:19] Hey, can you hear me? 你能听到我说话吗
[25:21] Can you maybe save this for later, when I can appreciate it? 能等等再说吗 等我能正常共情的时候
[25:24] “And they looked into each other’s eyes, and the question arose. “他们看着彼此的眼睛 问题来了
[25:28] Will they or won’t they… 他们会不会或能不能…
[25:31] notice that King Zog’s carriage 注意到佐格国王的马车
[25:32] has arrived in the courtyard right now?” 现在已经抵达院子了呢”
[25:41] Oh, God, I’ve never cleaned before. 天 我没有清理
[25:44] You don’t have to tell me what happened up here 如果我不必告诉你那里发生了什么
[25:46] if I don’t have to tell you what happened down there. 你也不必告诉我这里发生了什么
[25:48] Deal. Just help me clean. 成交 帮我打扫
[25:50] Elfo, you scrub the blood off the walls, 艾尔弗 你擦墙上的血
[25:52] and I’ll sweep up the crushed pretzels. 我来扫地
[25:58] Hey, uh, what do I do with this leg? 这条腿怎么处理
[26:00] Stuff it up the chimney with these torsos. 和这些躯干一起塞到烟囱里
[26:04] Castle looks pretty good. Main entrance nice and clean. 城堡看起来很不错 主通道很好 很干净
[26:08] Portcullis properly lowered to defensive position. 吊闸门恰当地降到了防御位置
[26:12] Walking up stairs now. Landing neat and tidy. 现在上楼 楼梯很干净
[26:15] Second set of stairs, also fine. 第二组楼梯 依旧不错
[26:18] Now approaching the throne room, not expecting any surprises. 现在快到王宫大殿 不指望有任何惊喜
[26:23] Blood pressure steady as I enter and… 进入的时候血压稳定…
[26:27] Oh. It’s totally clean and there are people here to greet me. 非常干净 而且有人在这迎接我
[26:32] How nice. 多好啊
[26:33] Welcome back to your castle,Father, 欢迎回到你的城堡 父亲
[26:35] where nothing unusual occurred. 这里没什么不寻常的事发生
[26:37] Certainly no religious sex magic rituals. 绝对没有什么宗教的性魔法仪式
[26:40] Glad to hear it. 很好
[26:41] Now I would like to sit on my throne and rule my kingdom, 现在我要坐在我的宝座上发号施令
[26:46] which most certainly was not overthrown by barbarians. 确定我没被野蛮人推翻政权
[26:50] Dad, why are you talking like that? 爸 你为什么要这么说话
[26:52] Sorry, I had a stroke on the way home. 抱歉 回来的路上中风了
[27:02] Hey, at least you get to watch 至少你能和一个女孩
[27:04] the sunrise with a girl. Sorry it’s just me. 一起看日出了 抱歉是我
[27:06] Well, maybe someday you’ll get your wish, too. 也许某天你也能如愿以偿
[27:10] I have wishes, too. 我也有愿望
[27:11] But you wouldn’t know that because you never asked. Rude. 但你们不会知道 因为你们没问过 粗鲁
[27:15] I also had a dream where all my teeth fell out. 我还梦见我的牙都掉光了
[27:17] That’s weird, right? 很奇怪 对吧
[27:19] Man, dreams. 梦想啊
[27:20] Maybe reality is the dream and dreams are reality. 也许现实就是梦 梦就是现实
[27:24] You ever think about that? 你们有想过吗
[27:27] I’m pretty high. 我嗨了
[27:32] You know, I think a fire would be nice, yeah. 我觉得点个火挺好的 对
[27:36] Okay. Picking up the poker. Opening the flue, and… 好 捡起拨火棍 打开烟道…
[27:42] Bean! 小碧
幻灭

Post navigation

Previous Post: 幻灭(Disenchantment)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 幻灭(Disenchantment)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

幻灭(Disenchantment)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme