时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Four o’clock and all is well! | 凌晨四点 一切安好 |
[00:27] | Actually, “Well” Is a bit of an overstatement. | 实际上”安好”有点夸大其词了 |
[00:30] | “Acceptable” is more like it, | 用”尚可”更准确一些 |
[00:32] | if you consider death, disease | 如果你觉得死亡 疾病 |
[00:34] | and rampant poverty acceptable. | 和贫困猖獗还尚可接受的话 |
[00:37] | Shut up! Do you know what time it is? | 闭嘴 现在都几点了 |
[00:39] | 4:01 and all is well! | 四点过一分 一切安好 |
[00:43] | Actually, “Well” Is an overstatement. | 实际上”安好”有点夸大其词了 |
[00:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:47] | 营业中 欢迎做客 | |
[00:48] | 歇业中 流浪汉勿入 | |
[00:54] | What a naughty night we had. | 真是疯狂的一晚啊 |
[00:57] | I drank so much, | 我喝的太多了 |
[00:58] | I can’t even remember if I drank anything. | 我都记不起来我究竟喝没喝酒了 |
[01:00] | I might not have. | 我可能根本没喝 |
[01:02] | You know it’s a great night | 今晚真是太棒了 |
[01:02] | when we’re still up to see the plague patrol. | 竟然喝到这个点并遇到瘟疫收尸队 |
[01:05] | Mornin’, Princess. | 早上好 公主 |
[01:07] | I just got winked at by a corpse shoveler. | 刚一个埋尸者冲我抛媚眼了 |
[01:10] | I don’t want this night to ever end. | 我想要这个夜晚永不结束 |
[01:12] | Well, then, madame, I have just the thing. | 那么 女士 我正好有你需要的 |
[01:16] | May I interest you in a joyride? | 能邀请你踏上快乐之旅吗 |
[01:18] | Joyride? | 快乐之旅 |
[01:19] | Is that like a jolly trolley or a fun run or a tingle mingle? | 是欢乐推车 欢乐长跑 还是OOXX |
[01:24] | Oh, he means that we steal it | 他是想让我们去偷马车 |
[01:26] | and that it’s a bad idea. | 而且这是个坏主意 |
[01:27] | If my dad found out, he’d kill me. | 如果我爸发现了 他会杀了我 |
[01:30] | Ooh, boo-hoo. | 真扫兴 |
[01:31] | Baby doesn’t wanna get killed by her daddy. | 人家才不想被爸爸杀了呢 |
[01:34] | I’m a chicken. | 我是个胆小鬼 |
[01:38] | Hop on, boys. Unless you’re chickens. | 上车 小伙子们 除非你们是胆小鬼 |
[01:46] | Hey, that’s Lady Lingonberry’s carriage! I was stealing it! | 那是越橘夫人的马车 我准备要偷的 |
[01:53] | Not on my watch. | 有我在休想偷马车 |
[02:03] | I’m actually a more way careful driver when I’m drunk. | 实际上我喝多的时候驾驶技术更好 |
[02:06] | I assume that, just ’cause I’ve never… | 我觉得是这样 因为我从未 |
[02:09] | I’ve never driven before. | 我从未驾驶过马车 |
[02:12] | I’m having so much joy right now. | 我现在感觉无比的快乐 |
[02:14] | Get ready. Next week, we’re gonna try arson. | 准备准备 下周我们就去试试放火 |
[02:21] | We got a 619 in progress. | 我发现一起偷车逃窜事件 |
[02:23] | Suspects headed west on the royal highway. | 嫌疑犯正沿着皇家高速向西行驶 |
[02:26] | Requesting backup. | 需要援助 |
[02:29] | Roger that. Git. Go on. | 收到 饭桶们 出发 |
[02:40] | Oh, foo. We’re gonna to get arrested. | 糟糕 我们要被逮捕了 |
[02:43] | You know they prey on the weak in prison? | 你知道监狱里都是弱肉强食的吗 |
[02:45] | At least, I intend to. | 至少我到时候准备这么干 |
[02:58] | Please do not feed my vehicle. | 请不要给我的座驾喂食 |
[03:07] | Hang on. I’ve got a bad idea. | 坐稳了 我有个坏主意 |
[03:09] | What’s bad about it? Oh, never mind, I see. | 什么样的坏主意 没事 我看到了 |
[03:11] | 桥梁停用 下次记得上缴桥梁税 | |
[03:25] | I just love driving. | 我超爱驾驶的 |
[03:30] | I’m drowning! | 我要淹死了 |
[03:32] | I’m Elfo! | 我是艾尔弗 |
[03:43] | If anyone asks, | 要是有人问起 |
[03:44] | just be honest and say she was alive when we ran away. | 就实话实说 说我们逃跑时她还活着 |
[03:47] | Some might say her cries for help were a cry for help, | 可能有人觉得她喊救命是想让人救她 |
[03:49] | but I think she was just being an attention hog. | 但我认为她只是想让别人多注意她罢了 |
[03:51] | Oh, no. We’re locked out. | 不好了 我们被锁外面了 |
[03:57] | Okay, the trick to not getting swept over the waterfall | 好了 要想不被冲下瀑布的秘诀就是 |
[04:00] | is swimming upstream. | 顺流向上游 |
[04:02] | Got it. Now, what’s “Swimming”? | 明白 “游”是什么意思 |
[04:11] | Okay, Elfo. | 好的 艾尔弗 |
[04:12] | You can do anything if you believe in yourself. | 只要相信自己 没什么不可能 |
[04:21] | It was so nice of that swarm of crabs to drag me ashore. | 那群螃蟹能把我拽上岸真是太好了 |
[04:27] | Anyone want this meat? I only eat it for the shells. | 有人想吃蟹肉吗 我只吃蟹壳 |
[04:31] | The perfect end to a night of grand theft carriage. | 侠盗马车手之夜的完美结局 |
[04:35] | That looks damn delicious. What the hell is it? | 那看起来可真美味 什么鬼东西 |
[04:39] | It’s a super-rare fruit | 这是一种非常罕见的水果 |
[04:40] | the knights brought back from their crusades. | 骑士们从远征的途中带回来的 |
[04:42] | A lot of people died for it. | 许多人为了得到它而死 |
[04:45] | It’s like my dad’s prized possession. | 这是我爸爸的宝贵珍藏 |
[04:47] | Sometimes he just stares at it | 有时候他就呆呆的盯着它 |
[04:48] | longingly while he drinks vodka sodas. | 一边喝着伏特加苏打 |
[04:52] | It’s a lemon, guys. | 这是个柠檬 伙计们 |
[04:53] | It’s what we feed children in Hell. | 在地狱我们给小孩子吃这个 |
[04:55] | Come on, I dare you to try it. | 来吧 你敢不敢尝尝 |
[04:59] | Have they no respect for the Lemon Crusades? | 他们一点都不尊重柠檬远征吗 |
[05:02] | Civilizations were decimated. History rewritten. | 我们消灭了文明 改写了历史 |
[05:06] | Maps redrawn. | 重绘了地图 |
[05:07] | To be fair, sire, you were never going to eat it. | 说老实话 陛下 你也没打算吃 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I heard it was sour. I don’t care for sour stuff. | 是啊 我听说挺酸 我不喜欢酸东西 |
[05:13] | I care about Bean. | 我喜欢小碧 |
[05:14] | She’s out of control and I’ve tried everything. | 她完全失控了 我一切办法都试了 |
[05:17] | Yelling, screaming, everything. | 大喊 大叫 一切办法 |
[05:20] | Ah, to think all the classy | 一想到小碧现在这样 |
[05:21] | old bats in this family led right to Bean. | 都是家族里那些优雅的老婆子害的 |
[05:24] | Carousing, taking her clothes off every chance she gets. | 整日酗酒狂欢 有机会就脱衣服 |
[05:28] | Doing God knows what with that elf. | 天知道她跟那精灵一天干什么 |
[05:31] | Bean hasn’t been the same since she lost her mom. | 小碧失去她母亲后就变得不同了 |
[05:34] | Ah, Dagmar, you were my perfect queen. | 达格玛 你曾是我完美的王后 |
[05:38] | Regal. Kind. Talk all good and stuff. | 有王室范 善解人意 言行优雅 |
[05:41] | Not like Reptilicus. | 不像异形王后 |
[05:44] | He thinks I am reptile? | 他觉得我是爬行动物 |
[05:48] | I need some snakeroot to soothe my nerves. | 我需要蛇根草舒缓一下神经 |
[06:01] | You use your curtains to escape one time and your dad’s all like, | 用窗帘逃离过一次 结果你爸居然就说 |
[06:05] | “No more curtains.” | 不许再用窗帘了 |
[06:06] | You know, if you don’t sleep for 72 hours, | 要是七十二个小时不睡 |
[06:09] | you become clinically insane. | 你就真疯了 |
[06:10] | So wakey-wakey, nutbag. | 所以醒醒吧 笨蛋 |
[06:12] | Fine, but I’ll need a little something to put the edge on. | 行吧 但我需要有东西让我紧张起来 |
[06:27] | I need “Oona’s Little Helper.” | 我需要乌纳的小帮手 |
[06:28] | Oh, does she have a friend like me? | 她有我这样的朋友吗 |
[06:30] | No, she has no friends. | 不 她没有朋友 |
[06:32] | She has nothing in her life except a drug that makes her happy. | 除了蛇根草没有能让她快乐的东西了 |
[06:35] | Now, let’s go steal it. | 我们去偷吧 |
[06:41] | Stealing from my stepmother’s purse. | 偷我继母的东西 |
[06:44] | Is that who I really am? | 我真的是这种人吗 |
[06:46] | It’s exactly who you are. | 你就是这种人 |
[06:47] | You’re the type to steal enough for your friends. | 你是会为了朋友去偷东西的人 |
[07:00] | I’m kinda scared to try this. Will you guys peer pressure me? | 我有点不敢尝 你们会逼迫我吗 |
[07:04] | Sure thing, buddy. | 没问题 伙计 |
[07:07] | Seems our little emissary Luci | 看样子我们的密使路西 |
[07:09] | is successfully corrupting Tiabeanie’s mind and soul. | 成功地败坏了蒂尔碧妮的思想和灵魂 |
[07:12] | Oh, is this the one where the cat and the elf are friends? | 就是在这里面 猫和精灵成了好朋友吗 |
[07:16] | Jerry, leave the highballs and, I don’t know, feed the peacocks. | 杰瑞 留下鸡尾酒 然后去喂孔雀吧 |
[07:21] | But they don’t like me. | 但它们不喜欢我 |
[07:27] | I don’t know. I’m not really feeling anything. | 奇怪 我没什么感觉 |
[07:30] | – Me, either. – Me, either. | -我也是 -我也是 |
[07:33] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[07:35] | Meither. Meither. | 也是 也是 |
[07:37] | Meither. Meither. Meither. | 也是 也是 也是 |
[07:37] | Meither. Meither. Meither. | 也是 也是 也是 |
[07:40] | Meither. What’s happening? | 也是 怎么回事 |
[07:43] | Wow! My God, you guys. We should start a band. | 老天 好家伙 我们该组个乐队 |
[07:50] | Yes! We sound amazing. | 对 我们拍得真好听 |
[07:52] | We’ll fix up an old carriage and tour the country, | 我们弄辆旧马车 全国巡演 |
[07:54] | playing what we want to play, | 想唱什么就唱什么 |
[07:55] | never selling out, never splitting up. | 永远卖不完票 永远不解散 |
[07:58] | – Elfo, you’re out of the band! -What the hell? | -艾尔弗 你被踢出乐队了 -什么 |
[08:00] | We’re a duo now. The fans didn’t even notice. | 我们是二人组了 粉丝都不知道 |
[08:03] | Luci, you fell off a balcony. Were you pushed? | 路西 你掉下了阳台 被人推的吗 |
[08:05] | We’ll never find out. | 我们永远不会知道了 |
[08:06] | Dreams come true, ’cause I am a solo act now. | 梦想成真了 因为我现在单人表演了 |
[08:09] | The fans love my voice. I have dreadlocks. | 粉丝们爱我的声音 我有长发绺 |
[08:13] | But then I shave my head like a true artist. | 但我把头剃成真艺术家的模样 |
[08:16] | Why is the crowd booing? | 为什么一片嘘声 |
[08:17] | Oh, no. I’m the talentless one! | 哦不 我才是没天赋的那个 |
[08:20] | Elfo, you came back. | 艾尔弗 你回来了 |
[08:21] | Luci, thought I pushed you– | 路西 我想是我推了你 |
[08:22] | We’re together again. | 我们又在一起了 |
[08:23] | Let’s get out there. We’re back on top. | 我们出去吧 我们又回到了巅峰 |
[08:25] | Nothing can stop us now. | 我们现在无懈可击 |
[08:27] | Oh, no. I have cancer. What? | 哦不 我得癌症了 什么 |
[08:29] | I dedicate this next song to the memory of Bean. | 我把这首歌献给逝去的小碧 |
[08:59] | 711 自711年开业 烧烤松鼠肉 | |
[09:15] | That is the most fun | 这是我最愉快的时光 |
[09:16] | I’ve ever had without remembering a single moment of it. | 但我一点印象都没了 |
[09:20] | Ma’am, you’re coming with us. | 女士 你得跟我们走 |
[09:22] | You’ll have to take me, too, ’cause I live here now. | 还得带上我 因为我现在住这里 |
[09:27] | We’ve heard about you. | 我们听说过你 |
[09:29] | Word ’round the gutter is you’re a right proper villain. | 贫民窟里的人都说你是个十足的坏蛋 |
[09:32] | ‘Course, I’m not threatened by that. Women gotta support women. | 不过我可没被吓坏 女人要互相支持 |
[09:35] | Crime is male-dominated, innit? | 犯罪是男人干的事 对吧 |
[09:37] | If this world were run by women, there wouldn’t be so much crime. | 如果女人统治世界 就没有这么多犯罪 |
[09:41] | So our crime, yeah, is one for the ages. | 所以我们的犯罪将创造历史 |
[09:44] | A real legendary caper. We could use your help. | 是传奇式的飞跃 我们需要你的帮助 |
[09:47] | Well, I’ll have to confer with my associates first. | 我要和我同事先商量一下 |
[09:52] | Guys, think we should do this? | 各位 我们要这么干吗 |
[09:54] | I’ve never done anything bad before. | 我以前从没干过坏事 |
[09:56] | I’ve never done anything good before. | 我以前从没干过好事 |
[09:58] | I want to be bad. I always admired Bad Elfo. | 我想变坏 我一直很仰慕坏艾尔弗 |
[10:01] | Bad Elfo doesn’t really exist. | 坏艾尔弗不存在 |
[10:04] | I would rather hang out with Bad Elfo. | 我更想和坏艾尔弗当朋友 |
[10:06] | Okay, I’m gonna tell them yes. That was a yes, right? | 那我说我们同意了 确定同意吧 |
[10:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:10] | I only got in trouble once, and, uh, | 我只惹过一次麻烦 |
[10:13] | Daddy Elfo, um, slapped me on the bum-bum. | 我爸爸就打我屁屁了 |
[10:18] | Uh, yeah, we’re open to it. | 好 我们同意 |
[10:20] | So, uh, what exactly are we heisting? | 所以我们要偷什么 |
[10:23] | Potatoes. | 土豆 |
[10:26] | Hardcore. | 硬核啊 |
[10:28] | Hardcore is right. | 硬核就对了 |
[10:29] | I been a potato thief ever since | 我爸在柠檬远征中牺牲后 |
[10:31] | me dad never came back from the Lemon Crusades. | 我就一直偷土豆 |
[10:33] | So, actual potatoes. Like from a garden. | 真的土豆 花园里的那种 |
[10:36] | Yeah, that’s where they hide ’em. | 对 他们就把土豆藏在那里 |
[10:38] | Have you considered stealing things of value? | 你想过偷值钱的东西吗 |
[10:40] | ‘Cause Bean here knows where real treasures are buried. | 因为小碧知道真宝藏埋在哪里 |
[10:43] | I know exactly what he’s talking about. | 我知道他在说什么 |
[10:46] | So what exactly are you talking about? | 所以你到底在说什么 |
[10:47] | Trust me. I haven’t led you astray in minutes. | 相信我 我一点都没跑题 |
[10:59] | 皇家墓地 你可以带走 | |
[11:10] | Okay, I guess I’m gonna do this, | 好了 我想我要下去了 |
[11:13] | unless someone talks me out of it. | 除非有人劝劝我 |
[11:15] | Hoodlums? Bad friend? Ignorant elf? | 流氓们 坏朋友 无知的小精灵 |
[11:18] | There’s a lot of sexual tension between us. | 我们之间都很心动 |
[11:22] | All right. Wish me luck. | 好吧 祝我好运 |
[11:27] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:30] | The family crypt. | 家族坟墓 |
[11:31] | So this is where I’ll end up one day. | 总有一天我也会躺在这里 |
[11:33] | Buried. Forgotten. Worm food. | 被埋葬 被遗忘 被虫吃 |
[11:36] | Oh, this is a bad time to be coming down off of that high. | 这真不是下来的好时机 |
[11:40] | Oh, my sweet Bee-Baw. | 我亲爱的碧波 |
[11:43] | Remember when you used to sit me on your lap and tell me stories? | 记得吗 以前你经常抱我在腿上讲故事 |
[11:46] | Well, I’m in a gang now, and I gotta take your crown. | 我现在成了团伙一员 我要拿走你的王冠 |
[11:50] | And your necklace. And didn’t you have… | 你的项链 难道你没有 |
[11:55] | Sometimes when you pull off your grandma’s jaw, | 有时候你在拿下奶奶下巴的时候 |
[11:57] | it really makes you stop and wonder. Am I doing the right– | 会停下来思考 我做得对不对 |
[12:00] | Come on! This is a burglary, not a family reunion. | 快点 我们在抢劫 不是家庭聚会 |
[12:05] | Okay, that’s everything! | 好了 所有东西都在这里 |
[12:12] | Think of how many potatoes we could get with this. | 想想我们能用这些换多少土豆 |
[12:15] | If I spend any more time with my family | 如果再让我跟家人待下去 |
[12:17] | they’ll start asking why I’m not married. | 他们会问我为什么不结婚 |
[12:19] | So you wanna drop me that rope? | 所以可以把绳子给我了吧 |
[12:22] | Just so you know, | 我告诉你 |
[12:23] | I would’ve done the same thing if you were a man. Now! | 即便你是个男的我也这么干 丢下去 |
[12:33] | So, when are you getting married? | 话说 你啥时候结婚 |
[12:40] | Hear ye, hear ye. Royal court is now in session. | 肃静 肃静 皇家法庭现在开庭 |
[12:44] | Let’s have a look at this no-good pile of scum. | 我们来看看这个人渣小偷 |
[12:48] | Starting at the feet. | 从脚开始 |
[12:49] | Mud-covered crime boots. | 泥巴裹着靴子 |
[12:51] | Legs muscled by years on the run. | 逃跑多年才有的腿部肌肉 |
[12:54] | Obviously stolen belt. Nondescript torso. | 皮带肯定是偷来的 难以名状的躯干 |
[12:57] | Moving up to the face area. | 转移到脸部 |
[13:00] | Uh, weak chin, buck teeth, and… Whoa! | 不丰满的脸颊 大龅牙 哇 |
[13:04] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨老爸 |
[13:06] | What the… You tryin’ to tell me my little girl is this guy? | 搞什么 你说我的女儿是通缉犯 |
[13:10] | There is no way | 绝对不可能 |
[13:11] | you’re gonna convince me my daughter is a criminal. | 我不会相信我家闺女是罪犯 |
[13:14] | Presenting victims one through nine. | 有请受害者一号到九号 |
[13:18] | God damn it! | 天杀的 |
[13:23] | Look, I know I went a tad wild, | 听着 我知道我有点失控 |
[13:25] | but what do you expect | 可我连自己的命运都无法掌控 |
[13:26] | from someone who’s got no control over her own destiny? | 你对我还能有什么期望 |
[13:29] | So I turned to booze, drugs and my evil little friend. | 我喝酒 吸毒 跟邪恶的小伙伴玩耍 |
[13:32] | Oh, my God, shut up. | 老天啊 快闭嘴 |
[13:34] | Your weird cat? I’ll pulverize him. | 你这只奇怪的猫 我要把你碾成粉末 |
[13:37] | I’ll pet him in the wrong direction. | 我要摸他不喜欢被摸的位置 |
[13:39] | I’ll put a cucumber beside him. | 在他身边放根黄瓜 |
[13:40] | That drives them crazy. | 这会让他发疯 |
[13:42] | No, no, no, not him. I meant– | 不不不 不是他 我是说 |
[13:44] | She meant me. I’m so bad. Oh, I’m bad. | 她说的是我 我好坏 我真的好坏 |
[13:49] | No, you’re not. You’re a marshmallow with legs. | 不 你不坏 你就是个有腿的甜心 |
[13:58] | Stop! | 停下 |
[13:59] | Well, I got into some shenanigans in my day, | 我今天受够了恶作剧 |
[14:02] | but my mom never lost her head. | 可我妈头从来没掉过 |
[14:04] | We recovered this. | 我们发现了这个 |
[14:06] | Oh, that’s Mom’s head. Mom’s head? | 哦那是我妈的脑袋 我妈的脑袋 |
[14:08] | Your daughter was caught ransacking the royal tomb. | 你女儿洗劫皇家墓地的时候被捉 |
[14:12] | You stole stuff from our dead family? | 你偷死去的家人身上的东西 |
[14:16] | Oh, I don’t even know what to yell at you. You take it. | 我都不知道我要对你吼什么 你来吧 |
[14:19] | Why you… I oughta… If I weren’t so fat, I’d– | 你为什么 我应该 如果我不那么胖就 |
[14:23] | Shut up! She gets the point. | 闭嘴 她懂了 |
[14:26] | Bean, go to your room while we decide what to do with you. | 小碧 回房间 我们得决定你的生死 |
[14:29] | And take Elfo, so I know you’re not having any fun. | 带上艾尔弗 这样我就知道你没在玩 |
[14:39] | This has got to stop. | 不能再这样 |
[14:41] | Oh, come on, you know you enjoyed it. | 拜托 你知道你喜欢 |
[14:45] | Yeah. But it’s gotta stop. | 没错 但是得停止了 |
[14:47] | What? Nuh-uh. I’m your demon, baby. | 啥 不 我是你的魔鬼 |
[14:50] | We’re magically linked, like lollipops and rug fuzz. | 我们有联系 就像棒棒糖和毛毯 |
[14:54] | It’s fine. | 好吃 |
[14:56] | Listen, just stay away from me for a while, okay? | 听着 离我远点 好吗 |
[14:58] | Go ruin someone else’s life. | 去毁掉别人的生活吧 |
[15:01] | Okay. Maybe I will. | 好吧 也许吧 |
[15:06] | Now I feel better. | 现在我感觉好多了 |
[15:07] | 御前会议进行中 在屋檐下偷听的人会被扔下去 | |
[15:09] | What the hell’s wrong with my daughter? | 我女儿到底什么毛病 |
[15:12] | She’s like a one-man wrecking woman. | 她就像披着女人皮的男人 |
[15:14] | According to the holy books, | 根据圣书 |
[15:15] | your first mistake was educating her. | 你的第一个错误就是教育 |
[15:17] | The sheer defiance of reason and decorum | 伦理和礼节上的叛逆逃避 |
[15:20] | leads me to believe that | 让我相信 |
[15:21] | Tiabeanie is what they now call a teenager. | 蒂尔碧尼正处于大家所说的青春期 |
[15:24] | That don’t exactly explain why she desecrated sacred remains. | 这不能解释她为何会去亵渎神圣的遗迹 |
[15:29] | Don’t worry, Ma. I won’t let her get away with it. | 别担心老妈 我不会让她逃脱惩罚 |
[15:33] | Oh, we can spout crazy theories all day, | 我们可以自说自话一整天疯狂理论 |
[15:36] | but science suggests a more logical explanation: | 但是科学自有一套符合逻辑的解释 |
[15:39] | That Bean is possessed by a demon! | 小碧被魔鬼附体了 |
[15:43] | Oh, no, they’re on to us. | 不 他们要查我们了 |
[15:45] | They’ll know exactly what we’re up to. | 他们会知道我们要干嘛的 |
[15:48] | You don’t even know what we’re up to. | 你都不知道我们要干什么好吧 |
[15:50] | Oh, every day you say you’ll tell me and you never do. | 每天你都说会告诉我 但你从没说过 |
[15:59] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[16:00] | A real nice place with ponies, | 一个有小马驹 |
[16:02] | or whatever crap you like. | 或其他你喜欢东西的好地方 |
[16:05] | Oh, come in. Come in. | 进来 进来 |
[16:07] | Make yourself comfortable on the dissection table. | 请别介意躺在解离桌上吧 |
[16:11] | What are you talking about? And why are you here? | 你在说什么 还有你为什么在这 |
[16:13] | Having a cookie, making blood. | 吃饼干 提供血 |
[16:16] | You’ll be fine, sweetie. Strap her down. | 你会没事的 宝贝 把她绑起来 |
[16:20] | Now, don’t worry. The straps are just for my safety | 别担心 这些带子只是为了保护我的安全 |
[16:23] | as I flush out your demon. | 在我驱逐魔鬼的时候 |
[16:25] | Wait, you know about the demon? | 等等 你知道魔鬼的事吗 |
[16:27] | Of course! With my scientific training, | 当然 以我受过的科学训练来说 |
[16:29] | it was rather obvious. | 那是显然的 |
[16:31] | Meow, guys. What up? | 喵 各位 怎么了 |
[16:33] | Ah, your talking cat’s here to keep you company. | 你会说话的猫在这里陪你 |
[16:35] | Now, let’s find that demon. | 现在让我们找到那个魔鬼吧 |
[16:39] | That’s it, dear. Cough out your demon. | 好了 亲爱的 把你的魔鬼咳出来吧 |
[16:41] | Cough it out like a demonic loogie. | 就像咳魔鬼痰一样 |
[16:45] | This powerful lodestone | 这块天然磁石 |
[16:47] | will extract the demon using magnetraction. | 会用磁力把魔鬼吸出来 |
[16:54] | Look at us hanging out on the floor together. | 看我们又一起在地上玩耍了 |
[16:58] | No demon could survive this preposterous degree of jiggling. | 没有魔鬼能在如此剧烈的抖动下存活 |
[17:02] | This is not good for my hangover. | 我本来就宿醉这下更难受了 |
[17:04] | Oh, yeah, that’s it! Crank harder. | 好了 就是这样 再剧烈些 |
[17:07] | You’ve got him on the run now. | 你已经让他疲于应对了 |
[17:09] | Work those scrawny nerd arms. | 用你干瘦的呆子胳膊使劲摇 |
[17:11] | Jiggle that demon back to Hell. Nice. | 把魔鬼摇回地狱 很好 |
[17:15] | Alas, the demon remains, | 哎 魔鬼还在 |
[17:17] | even after the application of all three sciences. | 甚至在用了三个科学方法后 |
[17:20] | All three? Even smoke? | 三个都用了 烟熏也试过了吗 |
[17:22] | Indeed. We scholars like to think science has all the answers, | 没错 我们学者喜欢说科学能解释所有现象 |
[17:26] | but in the end, it’s just a bunch of unprovable nonsense. | 但是最终这只是一堆无法证明的鬼话 |
[17:30] | So now what? | 那现在呢 |
[17:31] | I suggest something based more in reality. Religious magic. | 我建议用更基于现实的东西 宗教巫术 |
[17:36] | An exorcism, huh? I don’t like the sound of that. | 驱魔仪式吗 我不喜欢这个 |
[17:40] | Let’s do it, but don’t say it out loud again. | 就这么办吧 但不要再大声说出来了 |
[17:43] | Shut up, you. | 你闭嘴 |
[17:44] | As it happens, sire, | 碰巧的是 陛下 |
[17:46] | I am acquainted with the world’s foremost exorcist. | 我正好认识世界上最厉害的驱魔师 |
[17:49] | Big Jo. | 大乔 |
[17:51] | His people are the sworn enemies of demons. | 他和其手下是魔鬼不共戴天的敌人 |
[17:54] | But I must warn you. He creeps even me out. | 但我必须警告您 他甚至会吓到我 |
[17:56] | Ah, no one’s too creepy for my daughter. | 对我女儿来说没人有那么可怕 |
[18:22] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[18:24] | I get that a lot. | 这样的反应我见多了 |
[18:32] | Okay, Big Jo, she’s asleep in the bed chamber. | 好了 大乔 她在卧室睡着了 |
[18:36] | I’m already in here. | 我已经进来了 |
[18:40] | I sense an evil presence. | 我感觉到了魔鬼的存在 |
[18:50] | Oh, no. It’s that accursed weirdo. | 不 是那个被诅咒的怪胎 |
[18:53] | We must act before our plan is discovered. | 我们必须在计划被发现前行动 |
[18:56] | Conceal thyself, demon. | 藏起来吧 魔鬼 |
[19:03] | Fear not, Princess. | 别害怕 公主 |
[19:05] | I will soon have the demon out of your body. | 我很快就把魔鬼驱逐出你的身体 |
[19:07] | Uh, nobody in this body but us princesses, man. | 这具身体里只有我们的公主们 兄弟 |
[19:11] | Oh, wait, uh, just one princess. Me, Princess Tia… | 等等 就一个公主 我 蒂尔… |
[19:16] | Oh, God, what’s my full name? Damn it. | 天 我的全名是什么来着 该死 |
[19:19] | I shall soon cast thee out, | 我很快就会把你弄出来的 |
[19:21] | demon, with these sacred tools. | 魔鬼 用这些神圣的工具 |
[19:23] | You’re a sacred tool. | 你就是神圣的工具 |
[19:24] | Jokes are a sign of fear. A fear that is well justified. | 可笑的是有害怕的迹象 害怕是合乎情理的 |
[19:29] | Hold on, there’s something I’ve always wanted to try. | 等等 我有件一直想试一下的事 |
[19:33] | So cool! I didn’t even know that the human body could do this. | 太酷了 我都不知道人类的身体能这么做 |
[19:36] | It can’t. | 并不能 |
[19:39] | Out! Get out! | 出来 出来 |
[19:40] | Be gone, damn you! | 出去 该死的 |
[19:43] | Sounds like some quality exorcism. | 听起来像是某种高水平的驱魔 |
[19:45] | I was talking to you! | 我在和你说 |
[19:47] | Nobody talks to me like that, | 没人能那样和我说话 |
[19:49] | except my daughter and my wife. And now you. | 除了我女儿 我妻子 现在还有你 |
[20:02] | No! It burns! It burns! | 不 好烫 好烫 |
[20:04] | It burns with boredom! | 无聊死了 |
[20:08] | Come on. Liven it up a little. | 拜托 能不能高级点 |
[20:10] | Leave this body! | 离开这具身体 |
[20:11] | Allow this girl to resume her | 让这个姑娘回到她 |
[20:13] | humble life of obedience and sobriety and chastity. | 忠顺 清醒 贞洁的谦卑生活中 |
[20:18] | You’ve never met Bean, have you? | 你从没见过小碧 对吗 |
[20:19] | O Lord, our only God, brother of the other God, | 主啊 我们唯一的主 别的主的兄弟 |
[20:23] | grant me the power to expel this vile spirit. | 赐予我驱逐这个可恶灵魂的力量 |
[20:34] | Fire doesn’t hurt demons. You’re only hurting Bean. | 火伤不到魔鬼 你只会伤到小碧 |
[20:37] | Exactly. Once the flesh is burned away, the demon is revealed. | 正是这样 肉体烧尽 魔鬼尽显 |
[20:42] | Flesh burn, demon return. | 肉体燃烧 魔鬼回来 |
[20:45] | Dude, she needs her flesh. | 哥们 她需要她的肉体 |
[20:48] | Great, you’re gonna make me be the good guy? | 很好 你要逼我做好人是吗 |
[20:51] | Ugh, I hate that. | 我讨厌那样 |
[21:03] | I saved your life. Now, I can go back to ruining it. | 我救了你的命 现在我能继续毁掉它了 |
[21:07] | Gotcha. | 捉到了 |
[21:09] | You can’t do this, man. I want my lawyer. | 你不能这么做 兄弟 我要我的律师 |
[21:11] | Uh, I’m in here. Don’t say anything. | 我在这 什么都别说 |
[21:16] | What… what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:18] | You have been exorcised. | 你被驱魔了 |
[21:21] | Don’t forget to take it easy today and drink plenty of water. | 今天也别忘了放轻松还有多喝水哦 |
[21:29] | So is Luci really gone? | 所以路西真的走了吗 |
[21:31] | Well, it depends what you mean by “Gone.” | 那取决于你怎么定义走了 |
[21:34] | If you mean “Carted away, | 如果你是说 被抓走了 |
[21:35] | never to return,” Then, yes. | 再也不回来了 那就没错了 |
[21:37] | Well, maybe it was for the best. | 也许这样是最好的 |
[21:39] | Life with him was fun, | 有他的生活很有趣 |
[21:40] | but I probably would have been dead in a few weeks. | 但再来几周我可能就要死了 |
[21:42] | I will miss how he always pointed out my foibles | 我会想念他是如何指出我的缺点 |
[21:45] | and mocked me ruthlessly. | 并且无情地嘲笑我的 |
[21:47] | But we’ll be okay. | 但我们会很好的 |
[21:49] | You’ll be amazed how much fun I am on my own. | 你一定不知道 我一个人能开心 |
[21:53] | – That’s not a daisy. – What? | -那不是朵雏菊 -什么 |
[21:56] | You put a dandelion in the daisy basket. | 你把一朵蒲公英放到了雏菊篮子里 |
[21:58] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:59] | So, we’re making a daisy chain, not a dandelion chain. | 我们是要做一个雏菊花环 而不是蒲公英 |
[22:03] | Why even bother to call it a daisy chain if you’re just gonna– | 何必非要叫它雏菊花环 如果你只是 |
[22:06] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry. I lied. | 天哪 抱歉 我说谎了 |
[22:10] | I’m not really fun. | 我并不有趣 |
[22:12] | The pressure, it just got to me. | 我刚刚感受到了一种压力 |
[22:15] | And then the pressure to sustain the lie? | 压力让你说谎的吗 |
[22:17] | Oh, God, it was a nightmare. | 天哪 这简直是个噩梦 |
[22:20] | We have to find Luci. | 我们得找到路西 |
[22:25] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:25] | Oh, sweetie, I can see the sparkle in your eyes is gone. | 宝贝 我能看出你眼里的火花已经消失了 |
[22:30] | It’s such a relief. | 这真是太好了 |
[22:31] | So where does that exorcist | 那个驱魔人把魔鬼赶走后 |
[22:33] | keep the demons after he removes them? | 把它们养在了哪 |
[22:35] | Keep them? Oh, he doesn’t keep them. | 养它们 他才不养呢 |
[22:37] | He disposes of them with extreme prejudice. | 他会带着极端的偏见把它们处理掉 |
[22:41] | We can’t let him destroy Luci. | 我们不能让他毁了路西 |
[22:44] | So typical of my family to get rid of my friends like this. | 我们家一般来说都是这么坑朋友的 |
[22:48] | I’m sure one day you’ll wake up with them trying to smother you. | 我敢说有天醒来你会发现他们正试图闷死你 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:52] | Never mind. Uh, grab a horse. Let’s go! | 没什么 上马 我们走吧 |
[23:00] | So there I am, possessing the Duchess | 我夺舍了公爵夫人 |
[23:03] | and she has the nerve to drop dead. | 她倒是有赴死的勇气 |
[23:04] | And I’m like, “Now where am I gonna live?” Rude. | 我就想 那我该去哪呢 真是粗鲁 |
[23:08] | Well, if it isn’t Stacianne LeBlott. | 如果不是斯塔西安·勒布洛特的话 |
[23:10] | It’s LeBlatt. Yeah, it’s French. | 是勒布拉特 法国名字 |
[23:13] | Like I said on our first date, | 我们第一次约会的时候我就说过 |
[23:15] | nothing could be worse than this. | 没什么能比这更糟糕了 |
[23:25] | Watch out. The road is blocked. Stop! | 注意 路被挡住了 停下 |
[23:28] | I can’t. I only know how to crash. | 我不能 我只会撞车不会刹车 |
[23:35] | Look what we caught in our little trap. | 看看我们的小陷阱抓到了些什么 |
[23:37] | What, now you’re highwaymen? | 你怎么 你现在成了拦路抢劫的强盗吗 |
[23:39] | Highwaypeople. | 拦路抢劫的人民 |
[23:40] | We’re a gender neutral kleptocracy. | 我们是一个不分性别的盗贼群体 |
[23:43] | And we’ll be taking these nice horsies. | 我们要抢走这些好马了 |
[23:46] | They go well with me neck sparklies. | 它们和我这个亮闪闪的项链很配 |
[23:48] | Hey, that’s my grandmother’s necklace. | 那是我奶奶的项链 |
[23:51] | Or your grandfather’s. | 也可能是你爷爷的 |
[23:53] | This isn’t a gender thing. | 这跟性别无关 |
[23:54] | It’s Bee-Baw’s and I am taking it back. | 这是碧波的 我要把它拿回来 |
[24:06] | Oh, I’m so sorry. – | 不好意思 |
[24:08] | I’m normally a nice person. | 我通常是个好人 |
[24:10] | But we really need to save our friend. | 但我真的得去救我们的朋友 |
[24:13] | And we’re in kind of a hurry, so… | 我们有点赶时间 |
[24:30] | 滚烫山无底洞 这个身高以上才能献祭 | |
[24:35] | This is, like, so unfair. | 这太不公平了 |
[24:37] | I never got to haunt a house | 我从没机会让一幢房子闹鬼 |
[24:40] | or spook a dog or get married. | 或吓唬狗 或是结个婚 |
[24:42] | Oh, please, put me out of my misery. | 拜托 把我从不幸中解救出来吧 |
[24:45] | Prepare to be put out of your misery. | 准备好被解救吧 |
[24:47] | No! | 不 |
[24:58] | I possessed your mother and she loved it! | 我夺舍了你妈妈 而且她很享受 |
[25:06] | You just killed my lawyer. | 你刚刚杀了我的律师 |
[25:07] | You won’t be needing him anymore. Your appeal has been denied! | 你不再需要他了 你的上诉已经被驳回了 |
[25:11] | Wait, wait, wait. I love you? Big Jo, I love you! | 等等 我爱你 大乔 我爱你 |
[25:18] | Cursed are those who consort with demons. | 诅咒那些和魔鬼来往的人 |
[25:36] | It’s all over, Big Jo. I got the bottle and the knife. | 都结束了大乔 我手里有瓶子和刀 |
[25:39] | Well, I got whatever this is. | 我有这个什么东西 |
[25:42] | Elf. | 小精灵 |
[25:44] | Throw me the bottle. I’ll throw you the elf. | 把瓶子扔给我 我把小精灵扔给你 |
[25:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:49] | Okay, catch. | 接住了 |
[25:53] | You haven’t defeated me yet. | 你还没有打败我 |
[25:56] | Now, you have! | 现在你打败我了 |
[26:03] | She risked her own life to save the demon. | 她冒着生命危险救那个魔鬼 |
[26:06] | Remarkable. | 太厉害了 |
[26:07] | She’s come along faster than we ever dared dream. | 她进步得比我们想象得快 |
[26:16] | No, no, no! Just pull out the cork. | 别别别 把塞子拔出来就行了 |
[26:22] | Did ya miss me? | 你想我吗 |
[26:23] | Yes, but never fly into my mouth again. | 想 但是再也别飞到我嘴里去了 |
[26:26] | Hey, what’s that roll-y, wagon-y sound? | 怎么有车轮滚动的声音 |
[26:43] | Well, at least we saved Luci. | 至少我们救了路西 |
[26:45] | But we released evil upon the world. | 但我们把魔鬼都放出来了 |
[26:48] | A happy ending for everyone. | 对大家来说都是个好结局 |