| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [01:02] | Rise and shine, Princess. It’s your big day. | 起床啦 公主 今天是你的大喜日 | 
| [01:05] | Hope you got your beauty sleep. | 希望你的美容觉睡够了 | 
| [01:08] | She did it again. | 又来了 | 
| [01:10] | Please, let me go on a crusade! | 求求你 让我去参加圣战吧 | 
| [01:12] | Anything’s safer than guarding that princess. | 干什么都比给那位公主当侍卫安全 | 
| [01:22] | All in. | 全押上 | 
| [01:25] | Call. | 跟 | 
| [01:29] | Two pair. | 两个对子 | 
| [01:31] | Not so fast. | 别猴急 | 
| [01:33] | Three me’s. | 三张公主 | 
| [01:35] | That’s only two. | 你只有两张 | 
| [01:36] | One, two, me. | 一 二 加上我 | 
| [01:39] | Money’s mine. | 都是我的了 | 
| [01:43] | Not when I got the knife. | 刀在我手上 休想 | 
| [02:41] | See you guys tomorrow. | 明天见啦 | 
| [02:44] | You’ve had your fun. Now it’s time to get married. | 乐子享够了吧 该回去结婚了 | 
| [02:48] | Would Your Highness care to get in? | 公主殿下是否介意上个车 | 
| [02:55] | – Morning, Princess! – Lovely day, miss! | -早安 公主 -日安 小姐 | 
| [02:56] | How’s it hanging, Princess? | 最近咋样 公主 | 
| [02:58] | Sorry I can’t make your wedding. | 不好意思婚礼我去不了了 | 
| [02:59] | You wanna switch places? | 我跟你换换如何 | 
| [03:01] | No, I’m good. | 没事 算了吧 | 
| [03:04] | – Enjoy your special day. – You, too. | -婚礼大日 祝你愉快 -你也是 | 
| [03:07] | Morning, Princess. Care to try my new cure-all? | 早安 公主 想不想试试我的新万灵药 | 
| [03:10] | It wards off deadly plague. | 防治瘟疫哦 | 
| [03:11] | I’m actually hoping for death. Thanks, though. | 我求死不得呢 不过还是谢谢啦 | 
| [03:17] | Quit judging me, Dad. | 别对我指手画脚了 爸 | 
| [03:39] | This one needs royaling up. | 这个要再来点皇家气质 | 
| [03:41] | More columns, more frosting. | 多加糖柱 多加糖霜 | 
| [03:43] | And neither of these looks like me. | 这两个糖人没一个像我的 | 
| [03:46] | Make them both look like me. Then, get rid of one! | 两个都做成我的样子 再扔掉一个 | 
| [03:59] | Cakes. | 蛋糕 | 
| [04:00] | Did you make sure to add extra frosting? | 多加糖霜说了吗 | 
| [04:02] | Of course, I… Hey! Where were you? | 当然了 我 你去哪了 | 
| [04:06] | Oh, I understand, darling. | 我理解 亲爱的 | 
| [04:07] | On my wedding day, I also had butterflies in stomach. | 我婚礼那天特别紧张 肚子里蝴蝶乱扑 | 
| [04:10] | I shouldn’t have eaten so many. | 不该吃那么多蝴蝶的 | 
| [04:13] | I just wanted to have a last | 我只是想 | 
| [04:14] | bit of fun before the happiest day of my life. | 在我的”大喜日”之前找些乐子 | 
| [04:17] | Silence! The delegation from Bentwood arrives any moment. | 肃静 曲木国的代表团马上就到了 | 
| [04:22] | Take off those common | 把那些平民衣服脱掉 | 
| [04:23] | clothes and come down looking like a princess! | 换上公主该穿的再下来 | 
| [04:26] | As you wish, Father. | 如你所愿 父亲 | 
| [04:31] | Anybody looks at her, they get their head chopped off. | 谁看她一眼 人头立马落地 | 
| [04:38] | Oh, boy, did I look at her! | 真是看了个过瘾 | 
| [04:43] | What? | 啥 | 
| [04:55] | Great. I have to wear this crazy veil | 棒极了 除了要戴这个怪面纱 | 
| [04:57] | and pretend I’m a virgin? | 我还得假装自己是处 | 
| [04:59] | It’s not a veil, ma’am. It’s your corset. | 不是面纱 这是紧身褡 | 
| [05:02] | See? It pushes all the mincemeat to the top of the pie. | 看见没 把小肚子上的肉全推到胸上了 | 
| [05:06] | All this wedding hassle for a stupid political alliance? | 费这么大劲搞个婚礼就是为了政治联谊 | 
| [05:09] | I thought that I’d get married for true love, | 我还以为我会因为真爱 | 
| [05:12] | or because I was wasted. | 或者喝多了才结婚 | 
| [05:13] | Lots of reasons to get married, ma’am. | 结婚的理由多了去了 公主 | 
| [05:15] | I got married for a goat. | 我为了一只羊就结婚了 | 
| [05:17] | Now, let’s hurry. The prince will be here any minute to marry you | 赶紧的 王子马上就来娶你了 | 
| [05:21] | and, time permitting, meet you. | 如果有时间 还能和你碰个面 | 
| [05:27] | How do I look? Spiffy, right? | 我看起来怎么样 是不是衣冠楚楚 | 
| [05:29] | I had the dogs lick me clean twice. | 狗舔清洁我做了两次 | 
| [05:46] | Announcing the King and Queen of Bentwood, | 曲木国的国王与皇后驾到 | 
| [05:49] | Lorenzo the First and Bunny. | 洛伦佐一世与邦妮 | 
| [05:54] | Welcome, Your Highnesses. | 欢迎国王与皇后前来 | 
| [05:57] | My new King-and-Queen-in-laws. | 我日后的姻亲们 | 
| [05:59] | Or should I just call you brother and sister? | 或许称呼兄弟姐妹更为合适 | 
| [06:02] | We are brother and sister. What of it? | 我俩就是兄妹 怎么着 | 
| [06:05] | And their son-slash-nephew, | 另有他们的儿子兼侄子 | 
| [06:07] | hero of the Battle Against | 某日勇斗入室之鸟战役中的 | 
| [06:08] | That Bird That Flew Into The Room One Time, | 战争英雄 | 
| [06:11] | groom-to-be, Prince Guysbert of Bentwood. | 准新郎 曲木国的盖斯伯特王子 | 
| [06:17] | Va-va-voom! | “动力”全开啊 | 
| [06:20] | You never do that for me. | 你从来没为我那样过 | 
| [06:25] | – I hate this feeling. – Sobriety, ma’am? | -我讨厌这感觉 -醒酒的感觉吗 公主 | 
| [06:28] | No, I just feel like my life is ending. | 不 我只是觉得我的一生到头了 | 
| [06:30] | I can’t even smile. | 我都笑不出来 | 
| [06:33] | Don’t worry. We’ll make your cheeks look nice and rosy. | 没关系 红润脸颊只需一剂秘方 | 
| [06:37] | Remember. Whores rouge. Ladies leech. | 记住 妓女才用胭脂 淑女要用蚂蟥 | 
| [06:41] | You ever wish you could live | 你有希望过自己能住在 | 
| [06:42] | in a place where people are really, truly happy? | 一个大家真正感到幸福的地方吗 | 
| [07:27] | Elfo! Kissy! No tummy touching! | 艾尔弗 小亲亲 别贴在一起了 | 
| [07:31] | Kissy, save your lips for the prepackaged candy assortments. | 小亲亲 把嘴唇用在包装好的糖果套装上 | 
| [07:35] | And, Elfo, | 还有 艾尔弗 | 
| [07:36] | it’s like you don’t appreciate your assembly-line job. | 你好像对流水线的工作不是很满意啊 | 
| [07:39] | Yeah, uh, it’s kinda not the one I wanted. | 是啊 这不是我想做的工作 | 
| [07:42] | I’m kinda not always… happy? | 我不总是 感到快乐 | 
| [07:47] | But we’re singing. | 但是我们在唱歌呀 | 
| [07:48] | Yeah, singing while you | 是啊 当你的工作 | 
| [07:50] | work’s not happiness. It’s mental illness. | 不让你感到快乐时唱歌 这是得了精神病 | 
| [07:55] | I’m sick of being happy all the time. | 我已经厌倦了一直感到快乐 | 
| [07:58] | Just once, I wish… | 仅此一次 我希望 | 
| [07:59] | I wish I could go somewhere where people are miserable. | 我希望我可以去一个大家都感到痛苦的地方 | 
| [08:18] | What is going on with this gift? | 这个礼物是怎么了 | 
| [08:20] | Open the gates of… I mean, the ribbon. | 打开大门 我指的是 丝带 | 
| [08:28] | Princess Tiabeanie, | 蒂尔碧妮公主 | 
| [08:30] | you are hereby cursed from the deepest depths of the underworld! | 我宣布你被地下世界最深处所的恶魔诅咒 | 
| [08:35] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:36] | You look great, though. | 不过 你看上去挺好的 | 
| [08:37] | Nice to meet you. They call me Luci. | 很高兴认识你 他们叫我路西 | 
| [08:40] | Guards! Guards! | 侍卫 侍卫 | 
| [08:42] | A weird ghost guy is attacking and complimenting me. | 一个奇怪的小鬼在攻击和赞美我 | 
| [08:45] | Shut up! Silenzio! | 闭嘴 安静点 | 
| [08:48] | First up, not a ghost. | 首先 我不是鬼 | 
| [08:50] | Ghosts are losers that got murdered. | 鬼都是被干掉的失败者 | 
| [08:51] | – I am a demon. – You’re a demon? | -我是个恶魔 -你是个恶魔 | 
| [08:54] | That’s right. In fact, your personal demon. | 没错 事实上 我是你的专属恶魔 | 
| [08:57] | Get used to it, | 你得习惯 | 
| [08:59] | ’cause you are stuck with me for all eter… | 因为你被我缠上了 直到永 | 
| [09:08] | …nity. | 远 | 
| [09:14] | And so the demonic binding begins. | 恶魔的联结开始了 | 
| [09:17] | Yes, our emissary will steer her towards the darkness. | 是的 我们的密使将会把她引向黑暗 | 
| [09:20] | It may take months, even years. | 这也许会花上数月 甚至数年的时间 | 
| [09:22] | So, we’ll need chairs. | 所以 我们需要椅子 | 
| [09:24] | Dark chairs. | 黑暗之椅 | 
| [09:32] | Oh, Elfo, you’re so naughty. | 艾尔弗 你太淘气了 | 
| [09:35] | Why is everyone always saying that? | 为什么大家总是这么说 | 
| [09:37] | Just because I’m not jolly all the time doesn’t make me a weirdo. | 我不总是快乐并不意味着我是个怪胎 | 
| [09:41] | Hey! Get outta here, Weirdo! | 怪胎 快滚开 | 
| [09:45] | But it’s like you do the slightest thing here, | 但好像你只要做了某件微不足道的事 | 
| [09:47] | and everyone freaks out. | 就会把所有人都吓坏 | 
| [09:49] | It’s like they all have peppermint sticks up their asses. | 就好像他们屁股里都塞了薄荷一样 | 
| [09:52] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:53] | Your whining really turns me on. | 你的牢骚让我真的好性奋 | 
| [09:55] | There’s more where that came from. | 后面还有更厉害的呢 | 
| [09:56] | We spend all day making candy to earn candy. | 我们花了一整天来制作糖果来赚取糖果 | 
| [09:59] | It doesn’t make any sense! | 这根本没有道理嘛 | 
| [10:01] | You’re so sad. You’re a sad little elf! | 你很难过 你个难过的小精灵 | 
| [10:05] | Kissy! What in humping heavens is going on? | 小亲亲 额滴个神 你们俩在干什么 | 
| [10:07] | Nothing, Father! | 父亲 什么都没干 | 
| [10:09] | Weirdo doesn’t take his pants off for nothing. Elfo? | 怪胎不会无缘无故把他的裤子脱下 艾尔弗 | 
| [10:13] | This is the last straw. You’re going to be punished. | 我忍无可忍了 我要惩罚你 | 
| [10:16] | What are you gonna do? Give me a paddling with a big wollypop? | 你要怎么做 拿恶人杖打我屁股吗 | 
| [10:19] | This is serious. You’ll be hanged from the Gumdrop Tree. | 我没说笑 你会被吊死在橡皮糖树上 | 
| [10:22] | *Hanging Elfo from the Gumdrop Tree* | *把艾尔弗吊死在橡皮糖树上* | 
| [10:28] | Oh, this is all me fault, my boy. I got something to tell ya. | 孩子 都是我的错 我要告诉你一些事 | 
| [10:32] | Pops! | 爸 | 
| [10:33] | Well, it’s gonna take a while, so let me pull up this chair. | 这得花点时间 所以让我把这个椅子拉走 | 
| [10:38] | Now, what was I saying? | 现在 我刚说到哪了 | 
| [10:40] | Oh, yeah, it all started when I first laid eyes on your mother. | 没错 这一切开始于我看到你妈的第一眼 | 
| [10:43] | I mean, hands. | 我是说 第一次摸你妈 | 
| [10:44] | I couldn’t keep them to myself, | 我控制不住我自己的手 | 
| [10:46] | and all of a sudden, she gave me a right hook, | 然后突然 她给了我一记右勾拳 | 
| [10:47] | -and I was in love. -Pops! | -接着我就爱上她了 -爸 | 
| [10:59] | I’m already cursed enough. | 我已经被诅咒得够多了 | 
| [11:00] | I don’t need some demon making my life worse. | 我不需要什么恶魔让我的生活变得更糟 | 
| [11:04] | That’s no ladies’ mace. | 淑女才不会用这样的狼牙棒 | 
| [11:09] | Yeah, look, you’re stuck with me forever, | 是的 听着 我会永远缠着你 | 
| [11:11] | so just take a deep breath and– | 所以你就深呼吸 然后 | 
| [11:19] | And that, my friend, is how one returns a gift. | 这样 我的朋友 才叫回礼呢 | 
| [11:24] | If you don’t calm down, this is gonna be a long forever. | 如果你不冷静下来 我们还得挣扎很久 | 
| [11:28] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 | 
| [11:36] | I told you elves are too light to hang. | 我告诉过你精灵太轻了吊不死的 | 
| [11:38] | The last guy we hanged died of old age. | 上一个被用上绞刑的最后是老死的 | 
| [11:41] | Fine. Stab him! | 好吧 那就刺死他 | 
| [11:44] | Father, stop! | 爸爸 住手 | 
| [11:45] | You can’t just kill every guy that kisses me. | 你不能把每个亲过我的人都杀掉 | 
| [11:47] | Sure I can. | 我当然可以 | 
| [11:57] | Run, Elfo! Run far away! | 快跑 艾尔弗 跑的远远的 | 
| [12:00] | Come with me! | 跟我来 | 
| [12:37] | Kissy, you’ve come this far. | 小亲亲 你都走了这么远了 | 
| [12:39] | Don’t you want to see the outside world? | 难道你不想看看外面的世界吗 | 
| [12:41] | Elfo, I’ve never said this before, | 艾尔弗 我从来没这么说过 | 
| [12:43] | but I can’t go all the way. | 但我不能一直走下去 | 
| [12:47] | Elfo, no! It is forbidden. | 艾尔弗 不要 这是被禁止的 | 
| [12:49] | I don’t know why we keep that lever there. | 我不知道为什么我们要把操纵杆留在那里 | 
| [12:52] | Elfo, I warn thee. | 艾尔弗 我警告你 | 
| [12:54] | For centuries, | 几个世纪来 | 
| [12:55] | no elf has ever left Elfwood. | 没有一个精灵离开过精灵森林 | 
| [12:57] | – Except Leavo. – Speak no more of Leavo, Speako! | -除了李开 -不许提李开 朔华 | 
| [13:00] | Please don’t open it. | 拜托不要打开它 | 
| [13:02] | All will be forgiven | 你的所有过失都可以被原谅 | 
| [13:04] | as long as you obey the Jolly Code. | 只要你遵守《欢乐法典》 | 
| [13:07] | Scribeldy-scrobeldy-screw the Jolly Code! | 去我的去他的去你的《欢乐法典》 | 
| [13:10] | Wha… | 啥 | 
| [13:11] | I wanna taste something other than sweetness. | 我想尝试除了甜以外的东西 | 
| [13:14] | I want to cry salty tears, | 我想流下咸咸的眼泪 | 
| [13:17] | learn bitter truths. | 了解苦涩的现实 | 
| [13:18] | I want to take a big, | 我想好好地 | 
| [13:19] | meaty bite out of life and dip it in mustard. | 品尝一下生活 然后蘸上芥末调味 | 
| [13:23] | Mustard, vinegar, anchovies? | 芥末 醋 凤尾鱼 | 
| [13:25] | These are the ravings of fools. | 那些都是傻子胡扯出来的东西 | 
| [13:47] | Take one step further, you’re on your own. | 再往前走一步 你就要靠自己了 | 
| [13:51] | No elf has ever returned, not even Returno. | 没有精灵回来过 就算是惠来 | 
| [13:55] | Elfo, you’ll die out there. | 艾尔弗 你会死在外面的 | 
| [13:57] | I’d rather die a big death | 我宁可轰轰烈烈死去 | 
| [14:00] | than live a small life. | 也不愿默默无闻一生 | 
| [14:22] | For the first time in my life, | 有生以来第一次 | 
| [14:24] | I feel completely calm and– | 我感到了彻底的冷静和 | 
| [14:36] | Personal demon. | 专属恶魔 | 
| [14:37] | – So, you’ll do my bidding? – Uh, no. | -所以你会帮我发号施令吗 -不 | 
| [14:39] | I’m a princess. I can’t do my own bidding. | 我是公主 我可不能自己发号施令 | 
| [14:42] | How are you even useful? | 不然我要你有什么用 | 
| [14:44] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [14:45] | You know that voice in your head | 你知道你脑海里有个声音 | 
| [14:46] | that says to do the right thing? | 告诉你要去做正确的事情吧 | 
| [14:48] | I’m the guy yelling over it. | 我就是那个阻止你的人 | 
| [14:50] | Yeah, I’m the guy that | 没错 我就是那个 | 
| [14:51] | makes you feel good about doing bad things. | 让你做完坏事还感觉很好的人 | 
| [14:54] | So you’re like a terrible friend? | 所以你就是个糟糕的朋友 | 
| [14:56] | I never said I’m your friend. | 我从来没说过我是你的朋友 | 
| [14:58] | Look at this cake. | 看看这个蛋糕 | 
| [14:59] | It’s not even about me. | 它甚至都不是关于我的 | 
| [15:00] | It’s about the stupid alliance. | 它纪念的是那个傻叉联盟 | 
| [15:02] | Shame you’re a princess and too dainty to do anything about it. | 死要公主的面子 不敢捣乱 真丢人 | 
| [15:10] | I think you’ll be very | 我认为您会很高兴看到 | 
| [15:11] | pleased with the revised cake, Your Highness. | 改进过后的蛋糕 殿下 | 
| [15:16] | Nice likeness. Competent latticework. | 栩栩如生 细节不错 | 
| [15:19] | Moving down, sugar columns seem structurally sound. | 往下看 糖柱在结构上也很稳当 | 
| [15:23] | Back looks good. And just a cursory glance at the bottom tier. | 背面不错 让我们再粗略地看看底层 | 
| [15:28] | And it says… | 这里写的是 | 
| [15:29] | “Get Bent, Dad.” | “弯腰 老爸” | 
| [15:31] | Isn’t that… What? | 难道不应该写 什么 | 
| [15:33] | Bean! | 小碧 | 
| [15:40] | Caramel can be a coating, a filling, or a candy unto itself. | 焦糖可以做涂层 糖心 或者糖 | 
| [15:43] | Now, a cousin to caramel is nougat, which essentially is– | 焦糖有一个近亲叫牛轧糖 本质上就是 | 
| [15:58] | Oh. Hi, I’m Elfo. And you are? | 你好 我是艾尔弗 你是 | 
| [16:01] | Busy. We’re at war here. | 忙着呢 我们这里正在进行战争 | 
| [16:03] | What’s war? | 什么叫战争 | 
| [16:13] | Wee! | 耶 | 
| [16:14] | Now we’re meeting new people. | 我们现在要去见新朋友了 | 
| [16:20] | Yikes. | 哎呀 | 
| [16:44] | Hi, I’m Elfo. | 你好 我是艾尔弗 | 
| [16:50] | Yeow! | 哇啊啊啊啊啊 | 
| [16:57] | Well, I like war, but I wouldn’t say I love it. | 我喜欢战争 但我不会说我爱它 | 
| [17:23] | I’m glad you can’t see this. Bye! | 我很高兴你看不见这番景象 再见 | 
| [17:33] | Tonight is wedding night, so is time we had talk. | 今晚是婚礼之夜 我们是时候谈谈了 | 
| [17:36] | – I know I am not your mother. – Please don’t. | -我知道我不是你的母亲 -别这样 | 
| [17:39] | But I do have sex with your father. | 但我确实跟你爸爸滚床单 | 
| [17:41] | God, Oona. Ew. | 天哪 奥娜 别说了 | 
| [17:43] | I do not need a sex talk from my stepmother. | 我可不想跟我继母谈论性 | 
| [17:46] | Tonight, you will be expect to perform your wifely duties. | 今晚 你应该表现出一点妻子的品质 | 
| [17:50] | I mention because it was difficult for me with the tentacles. | 我提这个主要是因为我有触手不方便做动作 | 
| [17:53] | I don’t have tentacles. | 我可没触手 | 
| [17:54] | Your husband will have tentacles. | 你丈夫会有触手的 | 
| [17:57] | Are you trying to say testicles? | 你是说蛋蛋吗[音近] | 
| [17:59] | I don’t know. Just leave your eggs on the nightstand | 我不知道 你就把蛋下在床头柜上 | 
| [18:02] | and get out of there. | 然后离开就完了 | 
| [18:17] | 皇室婚礼 请你务必出席 请你们务必出席 | |
| [18:22] | Man, I’m starving. | 天 我快饿死了 | 
| [18:24] | I should’ve grabbed one of those gumdrops | 我应该在他们要吊死我的地方 | 
| [18:26] | when they were hanging me. | 抓点橡皮糖吃的 | 
| [18:32] | I’m Elfo, by the way. What’s your name? | 对了 我叫艾尔弗 你们叫什么 | 
| [18:35] | We are but humble people. | 我们不过是谦卑的人 | 
| [18:37] | We have no names, but you can call me Farmer. | 我们没有名字 但你可以叫我们农民 | 
| [18:39] | Our food is not flavorful, | 我们的食物不是很可口 | 
| [18:41] | but we humbly offer it for your sustenance. | 但是为了您的生存 您凑合吃点吧 | 
| [18:43] | Are you kidding me? This stuff looks amazing. | 你们在逗我吗 这看起来美味极了 | 
| [18:46] | All I’ve ever eaten is candy. | 我只吃过糖果 | 
| [18:48] | Candy? Are you a king? | 糖果 你是国王吗 | 
| [18:51] | No. | 不是 | 
| [18:53] | I am sorry our food will bring you no joy. | 很抱歉我们的食物不能为您带来快乐 | 
| [18:56] | This is delicious! | 好美味啊 | 
| [18:58] | I beg you, sir. We are far too humble to receive praise. | 求求您了 我们太谦卑了 接受不了称赞 | 
| [19:01] | I can’t help it. You deserve praise. | 我忍不住啊 你们值得称赞 | 
| [19:03] | We deserve to be beaten with our food. | 我们应当被用我们的食物打 | 
| [19:06] | I would rather eat it. | 我宁愿吃掉 | 
| [19:07] | – It’s so incredibly good! – Now you’ve praised us too far. | -太好吃了 -你夸过头了 | 
| [19:11] | You must leave our humble home! | 你必须离开我们谦卑的家 | 
| [19:13] | Get out, praiser. | 出去 赞美者 | 
| [19:15] | Thanks again! It was delicious! | 再次感谢 太美味了 | 
| [19:18] | You’re ruining our lives! | 你这是在毁掉我们的生活 | 
| [19:29] | Announcing King Zog, Queen Oona and… Who cares? | 到来的有佐格国王 奥娜王后和 管他呢 | 
| [19:37] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [19:39] | Ooh! Everybody got shoes. | 每个人都有鞋穿 | 
| [19:43] | How long is this gonna last? | 这要持续多久 | 
| [19:45] | I’m not exactly comfortable in a church. | 我在教堂不是很舒服 | 
| [19:51] | That’s communion wine. | 那是圣餐酒 | 
| [19:54] | – You could use some, though. – I really shouldn’t. | -你可以来点 -我真的不应该 | 
| [19:57] | Times when you really shouldn’t | 当你意识到不应该的时候 | 
| [19:58] | are exactly when you really should. | 正是你应该这么做的时候 | 
| [20:04] | Drinking wine with a demon. | 和一个恶魔一起喝酒 | 
| [20:06] | Not exactly the wedding day I wished for. | 和我希望的婚礼不一样 | 
| [20:22] | I’m supposed to be surrounded by people I like. | 我应该被我喜欢的人环绕着 | 
| [20:25] | I don’t even have my real mother. | 甚至我真正的母亲都不在 | 
| [20:29] | Who needs a mother when you’ve got bridesmaids? | 有伴娘谁还需要妈啊 | 
| [20:31] | – No bridesmaids? – No. | -没有伴娘 -没有 | 
| [20:33] | How about friends? | 朋友呢 | 
| [20:35] | Only drinking buddies. | 只有酒友 | 
| [20:37] | To drinking buddies. | 敬酒友 | 
| [20:38] | Better than bridesmaids. Better than mothers. | 比伴娘要好 比妈要好 | 
| [20:41] | I was raised by a pack of drinking buddies. | 我就是被一群酒友养大的 | 
| [20:45] | And I came out perfect. | 我不也很完美吗 | 
| [20:49] | Dearly beloved, as we stand here in this overly large building, | 亲爱的各位来宾 我们站在这个为了让我们 | 
| [20:54] | designed to make us feel small and inadequate, | 感到渺小和不足的超大的教堂里 | 
| [20:57] | we ask the invisible God we think is up there, | 我们请求我们觉得在上面的看不见的上帝 | 
| [21:01] | to watch over us if He, She, | 照看我们 如果他 她 | 
| [21:03] | or It is even capable of things like watching over us… | 或它有能力照看我们的话 | 
| [21:07] | This religion is still in its early stages. | 这个宗教还处在初期阶段 | 
| [21:10] | Nobody knows anything for sure, | 没人确切知道什么 | 
| [21:12] | but if I talk with confidence, | 但是如果我很有把握地说的话 | 
| [21:14] | you dopes will believe anything I say. | 你们这群笨蛋会相信我所说的所有话 | 
| [21:20] | Whoa! Pops. | 父皇 | 
| [21:22] | I’m just kicking back with my new cat. | 我在跟我的新猫培养感情 | 
| [21:25] | Me? Ow. Meow. That’s what cats say, right? | 我 喵 猫就是这么叫的 对吗 | 
| [21:28] | I’m not here to answer cat questions. | 我不是来回答猫的问题的 | 
| [21:31] | Now get up and make your dad proud, you drunk. | 现在起来 让爸爸骄傲 你个酒鬼 | 
| [21:36] | – Are you trying to make a jerk out of me? – Yes. | -你是想让我生气吗 -是的 | 
| [21:48] | It’s so small. | 好小啊 | 
| [21:50] | Oh, wait, I’m far away. | 等等 我离得太远了 | 
| [21:58] | Do you, Guysbert, most Exalted Prince of Bentwood, | 你 盖斯伯特 曲木国最高贵的王子 | 
| [22:02] | Slayer of Metallica, | 金属乐队的杀手 | 
| [22:04] | take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 愿意娶这位女士为你的合法妻子吗 | 
| [22:10] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [22:11] | And do you, Princess Tiabeanie, a single woman, | 你 蒂尔碧妮公主 一位单身女士 | 
| [22:14] | take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 愿意嫁给这位男士 让他做你的合法丈夫吗 | 
| [22:27] | No! | 不愿意 | 
| [22:38] | I didn’t mean for that. I’m so sorry. | 我不是故意的 对不起 | 
| [22:42] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [22:44] | Uh, I think I’m still alive. No, wait. Never mind. | 我想我还没死 不对 等下 算了 | 
| [22:48] | I want my gift back. | 还我礼物 | 
| [22:50] | Wait! Wait! Wait! Don’t leave! Stab that guy. | 等等 别走 捅他 | 
| [22:57] | – This wedding is all messed up. – We’ve got to save the alliance. | -这婚礼一团糟 -我们得挽救联盟 | 
| [22:59] | – What are we gonna do? – We’ve got another son. | -怎么办 -我们还有个儿子 | 
| [23:01] | Why didn’t you say so? What’s his name? | 你怎么不早说 他叫什么 | 
| [23:04] | – God… Uh, Merkimer. – Merkimer. | -天哪 墨基墨 -墨基墨 | 
| [23:06] | Okay, watch this. Here we go. | 看好了 这么着吧 | 
| [23:08] | Everybody, sit down. | 大家请坐 | 
| [23:12] | In consultation with Guysbert’s grieving parents, | 与悲痛中的盖斯伯特的父母商量之后 | 
| [23:16] | we’ve decided the princess can still marry. | 我们决定公主还是可以结婚 | 
| [23:19] | What? | 什么 | 
| [23:20] | Presenting Guysbert’s younger brother, | 有请盖斯伯特的弟弟 | 
| [23:23] | the new heir to the throne of Bentwood, Prince Merkimer. | 曲木国的新继承人 墨基墨王子 | 
| [23:27] | Don’t be sad. | 别难过 | 
| [23:28] | She would have left him for me anyway. | 反正她也会抛弃他 投入我的怀抱的 | 
| [23:30] | Uh… Actually, I’d be fine | 其实我没事 | 
| [23:32] | if someone could just slide my head up a bit. | 只要有人能把我的头挪上去一点就行 | 
| [23:35] | Hush! There’s a wedding in progress. | 嘘 在进行婚礼呢 | 
| [23:38] | Do you, Prince Merkimer of Bentwood– | 曲木国的墨基墨王子 你愿意 | 
| [23:41] | You gotta be kidding me. Father, you can’t make me– | 你在开玩笑吗 父亲 你不能强迫我 | 
| [23:44] | The king can make anyone! | 国王可以强迫任何人 | 
| [23:46] | You do. You do. | 你愿意 你也愿意 | 
| [23:48] | Say “Man and wife.” | 宣布他们成为夫妻 | 
| [23:50] | I now pronounce you man and– | 我宣布你们结为夫 | 
| [23:55] | Uh… Hi, I’m Elfo. | 你们好 我叫艾尔弗 | 
| [23:58] | What are all your names? | 你们叫什么 | 
| [24:00] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 | 
| [24:01] | – An elf. – A magical elf. | -精灵 -魔法精灵 | 
| [24:03] | Elves haven’t been seen in centuries. | 几百年没有人见过精灵了 | 
| [24:05] | Imagine the possibilities. | 你想啊 | 
| [24:07] | With elf magic, I could progress far beyond card tricks. | 有了精灵魔法 我能耍的就不止是牌了 | 
| [24:12] | A shiny gold Zog to whoever seizes the elf. | 抓住精灵的人 赏这块闪亮的佐格金币 | 
| [24:21] | Oh, I’ll get you, wee elf! | 我抓住你 你个小不点 | 
| [24:52] | So how’d it go? | 怎么样 | 
| [24:56] | That good, huh? | 那么好啊 | 
| [24:59] | The wedding is ruined. | 这婚礼毁了 | 
| [25:01] | The demon is performing exquisitely. | 恶魔表现得很出色 | 
| [25:03] | But look. There’s a complication. | 但你瞧 事情有点复杂 | 
| [25:06] | They’ve been joined by a tiny dork. | 一个丁点大的傻瓜也来了 | 
| [25:09] | It’s fire, Cloyd. It’s hot. | 是火 克洛伊德 很热 | 
| [25:11] | I know. I was there. | 我知道 我摸的火焰 | 
| [25:17] | Elfo has left the building with Bean. | 艾尔弗和小碧离开了大楼 | 
| [25:20] | No worry. I’m an expert hunter, | 别担心 我是追踪高手 | 
| [25:22] | and I’ll track down the woman I love. | 我会找到我爱的女人 | 
| [25:24] | Keep the champagne chilled. | 冰好香槟 | 
| [25:25] | I shall return before the last uncle passes out. | 在所有叔叔死前我肯定回来 | 
| [25:28] | My Knights of the Zog Table will aid you. Knights! | 佐格一桌的骑士会协助你的 骑士 | 
| [25:34] | Pendergast, who are your best trackers? | 彭德格斯特 你们最厉害的追踪者是谁 | 
| [25:36] | That would be Stryker and Bolt, sire. | 斯特赖克和博尔特 陛下 | 
| [25:39] | But they’re lost, so, it’ll be Turbish and Mertz. | 但他们不见了 所以是特比什和默茨 | 
| [25:43] | We won’t get tired this time. | 这回我们不会怕累的 | 
| [26:06] | It was sweet of you to wreck my wedding, | 谢谢你毁了我的婚礼 | 
| [26:08] | but you’re kind of slowing us down. | 但你有点拖我后腿了 | 
| [26:10] | Mind if I give you a ride? | 介意我带你一程吗 | 
| [26:11] | Mind? I don’t mind at all. | 介意 我才不介意 | 
| [26:24] | Well, it took all day, but I finally got my winnings– | 花了我一整天 不过终于捡回了赌金 | 
| [26:37] | Oh, no. | 哦不 | 
| [26:41] | Stand back, chumps. | 后退 笨蛋 | 
| [26:42] | Watch as a non-chump chumps these chumps. | 看好了 聪明蛋要对付笨蛋了 | 
| [27:04] | Before today, we had neither riches nor magic. | 今天以前 我们没有钱也没有魔法 | 
| [27:07] | Then today, for one blessed second, we almost had both. | 但今天 差一点我们两样都有了 | 
| [27:12] | And now you got bupkis! | 现在却什么也没有 | 
| [27:15] | Oh, no. | 哦不 | 
| [27:34] | Why me? | 为什么我那么倒霉 | 
| [27:39] | No one could survive that many tumbles. | 滚那么多下 没人活得了 | 
| [28:01] | I’ve never had a nightmare. Is this one? | 我从来没做过噩梦 这算吗 | 
| [28:13] | The footprints stop dead right here. | 脚印从那里起就消失了 | 
| [28:15] | – Where did they go? – Only one place they could have gone. | -他们去哪了 -只有一个可能的地方 | 
| [28:18] | Start digging. | 开始搜查 | 
| [28:19] | I have theory. Maybe they go up. | 我猜他们可能往上面走了 | 
| [28:22] | I won’t even dignify that with an upward glance. | 这破主意 我向上瞧一下都不愿意 | 
| [28:31] | Hey, there. | 你们好 | 
| [28:32] | I haven’t seen you in this tree before. | 以前没在这棵树上见过你们 | 
| [28:35] | You looking for a good time? | 你们在找乐子吗 | 
| [28:36] | A fairy? Maybe she can help us. Do you do magic? | 一个仙子 也许能帮我们 你会魔法吗 | 
| [28:39] | Sure, I’ve done a trick or two. What do you have in mind? | 当然 有过那么一两次 你想干什么 | 
| [28:43] | I was forced into a wedding, and I wish I had my freedom to– | 我被强迫结婚 我想要自由 | 
| [28:46] | Hey, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我得打断一下 | 
| [28:48] | Wishes sound free. I don’t do free. | 愿望是免费的 可我不免费服务 | 
| [28:51] | But you look like sweet kids. You ever heard of the Wishmaster? | 但你们像好孩子 听说过许愿大师吗 | 
| [28:55] | I’ve never heard of anything. | 没有 | 
| [28:56] | It’s true. He just thinks you’re a real friendly lady. | 是真的 他只是觉得你很友好 | 
| [28:59] | An old girlfriend of mine used to work the mountain. | 我有个老朋友以前在山里干活 | 
| [29:01] | She said this Wishmaster guy was the real deal. Thataway. | 她说许愿大师是高人 在那边 | 
| [29:05] | This is so helpful. How can we ever repay you? | 这帮了大忙了 我们怎么报答你 | 
| [29:09] | Cash. Leave it on the branch. | 现金 留在树枝上就行 | 
| [29:23] | Cool night air, sky full of stars… | 凉爽的夜晚 满天繁星 | 
| [29:27] | This sucks. How much further? | 太糟糕了 还有多远 | 
| [29:32] | It’s getting late, boys. We’d better stay here. | 时间不早了 我们在这休息吧 | 
| [29:41] | Okay, so if we get three wishes, | 如果我们能许三个愿望 | 
| [29:42] | I want to be in charge of my own destiny, | 我想要掌握自己的命运 | 
| [29:45] | to have my mom back, obviously, | 让我妈复活 | 
| [29:47] | and to find a boyfriend who’s a great listener. | 还要找一个善于聆听的男友 | 
| [29:49] | What do you wish for, Elfo? | 你呢 艾尔弗 | 
| [29:50] | To be a great listener. | 做一个好的聆听者 | 
| [29:52] | And whatever that thing is you said about your mom. | 还有你说你妈妈的事 | 
| [29:55] | I would get rid of all the diseases plaguing mankind, | 消除困扰人类的疾病 | 
| [29:58] | and replace them with worse ones. | 用更可怕的疾病来替代 | 
| [30:01] | Ooh! And make Elfo die alone. | 再让艾尔弗孤独终老 | 
| [30:03] | Hey, he’s making fun of my dreams. | 他在嘲笑我的梦想 | 
| [30:06] | That’s what friends do. | 朋友都这样 | 
| [30:08] | We got a long journey in the morning. | 我们明早还要走很远呢 | 
| [30:10] | Let’s get some shut-eye. | 好好睡一觉吧 | 
| [30:11] | You two sleep down by my feet. I call it the friend zone. | 你们俩可以睡我脚边 这叫朋友区 | 
| [30:14] | Get comfortable. You ain’t never getting outta here. | 舒服地待着吧 你离不开的 | 
| [30:18] | What’s this weird feeling I don’t want to drink away? | 我不想用酒精来麻痹这奇怪的感觉 | 
| [30:21] | That’s hope. That’s hope! | 那是希望 | 
| [30:23] | You know what we say in Hell? | 你知道我们在地狱怎么说吗 | 
| [30:25] | “Hope’s for dopes.” | “笨蛋才抱希望” | 
| [30:26] | Well, good night, everybody. | 晚安 大家 | 
| [30:29] | I’ll be entering your dreams tonight | 我今晚会以大笑骷髅头的样子 | 
| [30:30] | in the form of a laughing skull. | 进入你们的梦里 | 
| [30:32] | Yeah, that’s me. That’s me. I’m sorry. I’m sorry about that. | 嗯 怪我 怪我 对不起 | 
| [30:44] | An elf with a human girl? That ain’t right. | 一个精灵跟一个人类女孩在一起 这不行 | 
| [31:09] | Mmm… Guys, hey! Wake up. | 伙计们 醒醒 | 
| [31:11] | Come on. We’ve got a long way to go to the Wishmaster’s lair. | 我们还要走很久才能到许愿大师的巢穴呢 | 
| [31:23] | I wish you guys would help. | 但愿你们能帮忙 | 
| [31:24] | Save it for the Wishmaster. | 等见到许愿大师再说吧 | 
| [31:51] | Seek ye me? | 你们在找我吗 | 
| [31:52] | Yes, are you– | 是的 您是 | 
| [31:54] | The Washmaster. | 洗衣大师 | 
| [31:55] | Wait, the what-master? | 等等 什么大师 | 
| [31:57] | You heard me. The Washmaster. | 你听到了 洗衣大师 | 
| [31:59] | People far and wide seek me out to wash their clothes. | 很多人大老远来找我洗衣服 | 
| [32:07] | No! | 不 | 
| [32:08] | Well, now we know something we didn’t know yesterday. | 我们又学到新知识了 | 
| [32:15] | Ah, there you are, my love. | 你在这儿呢 爱人 | 
| [32:18] | I’ve come to take you back to our wedding. | 我来接你回去参加我们的婚礼了 | 
| [33:05] | I might as well give up and accept | 我还是放弃好了 接受现实 | 
| [33:06] | that I’ll never be anything more than a wealthy queen | 我只会成为一个富饶遥远国度的 | 
| [33:08] | of a fabulous faraway kingdom. | 富有的王后 | 
| [33:12] | It’s my destiny. | 这就是我的命运 | 
| [33:14] | Bean, no! | 小碧 不 | 
| [33:15] | You are beautiful, and your skin is so soft, | 虽然你很美 肌肤柔嫩 | 
| [33:18] | and your hair smells like butterscotch, but you’re wrong! | 头发像奶油糖一样香甜 但你错了 | 
| [33:22] | Pardon my language, but destiny is baloney! | 原谅我的用词 但命运是扯淡的 | 
| [33:25] | Your future is not foretold. It’s what you make of it. | 你的未来不是别人预言的 是自己创造的 | 
| [33:28] | He’s right, my darling. | 他说得对 亲爱的 | 
| [33:30] | Let’s make a future together. | 我们一起创造未来吧 | 
| [33:32] | I’ve loved you since the moment you killed my brother. | 你杀死我哥的那一刻起 我就爱上你了 | 
| [33:39] | Give me your hand in marriage, Bean. | 嫁给我吧 小碧 | 
| [33:53] | – You’re magic, right? – Yep. | -你是魔法生物 对吧 -对 | 
| [33:56] | Not that kind of magic, though. | 不过不是那种魔法 | 
| [33:58] | – What about you? – Maybe I am. | -你呢 -我可能是 | 
| [34:02] | Nope. | 不是 |