英文名称:Dirty Pretty Things
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Ryanair final call for passenger Wilton, | 瑞安航空最后一次呼叫 旅客威尔顿 |
[00:31] | travelling to Brussels, Charleroi, on flight FR 1014. | 搭乘 FR1014 班机,飞往布鲁塞尔, 查勒华。 |
[00:35] | Please proceed immediately to departure gate 6, | 请即刻前往六号登机门登机, |
[00:38] | where this flight is now closing. | 登机门即将关闭。 |
[00:40] | Do you want a car? L10, theatre land? | 您要车吗?10块钱, 戏院区? |
[00:44] | Car? London? | 要出租车吧?去伦敦? |
[00:49] | Subtitle by divx.NeKryXe.com | 校正: Piz |
[00:53] | You want a taxi? | 您要出租车吗? |
[00:55] | Buckingham Palace. | 白金汉宫。 |
[01:02] | No-one. | 没人。 |
[01:04] | Would you like a car, sir? | 先生,您要车吗? |
[01:07] | Are you from Sajit? | 你是从沙吉特来的? |
[01:09] | I’m not here to meet you in particular, | 我不是来这专门接你的人。 |
[01:11] | but I am here to rescue those let down by the system. | 不过我是来这拯救那些没等到接机人的人。 |
[01:15] | – OK, let’s go. – I’m over there. | – 好吧,走吧。 – 我的车在那儿。 |
[02:06] | Hey, Okwe, how are you, man? | 嘿,奥克维,你过得如何,伙计? |
[02:08] | – Who’s next? – 2-9. | – 下一个是谁? |
[02:13] | Hey, my turn now. | 嘿,现在该轮到我。 |
[02:16] | Let’s me go. | 我去了。 |
[02:18] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[02:22] | – Your name is now Mohammed. – Thank you, Okwe. | – 你现在的名字是默罕穆德。 – 谢谢,奥克维。 |
[02:36] | Hurry up now, man. Come quick, quick, quick, quick. | 快点,伙计。快点过来,快,快,快。 |
[02:39] | Quick, now. | 快点。 |
[02:59] | That bitch! | 那个婊子! |
[03:01] | This shit dustbin city. | 这个垃圾城市。 |
[03:04] | So… What, Okwe? | 那…该怎么办,奥克维? |
[03:07] | Amoxycillin. | 羟氨□青霉素。 |
[03:09] | You get that in Boots all right, or not? | 你从布茨那里弄来的,是不是? |
[03:11] | – From a doctor. – You’re a doctor. | – 从一个医生那。 – 你就是个医生。 |
[03:13] | I’m a driver. | 我是个司机。 |
[03:16] | Look, they say you’re a doctor, right? | 听着,他们说你是个医生,对不? |
[03:19] | You get me something now. | 你现在给我弄点药来。 |
[03:21] | I can’t piss fire another day, man. | 要不我隔天就不能撒尿了,伙计。 |
[03:23] | I’m a driver. | 我是个司机。 |
[03:24] | It’s for my wife’s sake. You know what I mean? | 看在我老婆的份上。你懂我意思吧? |
[03:30] | OK… So, I’ll get you all the jobs in south London. | 好吧…那么,我帮你在伦敦南部找几份工作。 |
[03:35] | OK, I’ll see what I can do. | 好吧,我看看我能干点啥。 |
[03:38] | Let me kiss you, Okwe. | 我要亲你,奥克维。 |
[03:39] | Maybe in return you can get some soap. | 那可能你亲到的是肥皂水。 |
[03:58] | Early is as bad as late, Okwe. | 早来跟晚来一样不利,奥克维。 |
[04:34] | Hello, Front Desk. | 柜台,你好。 |
[04:37] | No, I’m afraid the kitchen is closed from midnight. | 不,厨房恐怕午夜就关了。 |
[04:41] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉。 |
[04:44] | Goodnight, madam. | 晚安,夫人。 |
[05:34] | Senay, perhaps today I can cook you lunch? | 香奈,也许今天我可以给你烧中饭? |
[05:35] | No, Okwe. | 不用了,奥克维。 |
[05:43] | – So, it’s true what they say? – What is true? | – 那么说来,他们说的是真的了? – 什么是真的? |
[05:46] | They say you and the Turkish girl are nesting like birds. | 他们说你跟那个土耳其女孩像鸟儿一样窝在一个窝里。 |
[05:49] | I rent her couch. | 我租了她的长椅。 |
[05:51] | In the morning, when she’s working here. | 当她早上在这里工作的时段。 |
[05:54] | We’re never there at the same time. She has… rules. | 我们从来不同时在屋里呆着。她有…她的规矩。 |
[05:58] | You know she’s a Muslim, which means she’s a virgin. | 你知道她是个回教徒,那就是说她是个处女。 |
[06:01] | Like a little angel. | 好像小天使一样。 |
[06:03] | Ivan, I think there’s someone at the door. | 伊万,我想是门口来客人了。 |
[06:10] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信不? |
[06:11] | One of the fuckers wanted to put me on his Visa card! | 我的一个嫖客居然想用信用卡付账! |
[06:13] | Oh, my bloomin’ feet! | 欧,我该死的双脚! |
[06:15] | Lucky I don’t work standing up! | 还好我不用站着干! |
[06:21] | What? | 什么? |
[06:22] | Don’t they have hookers where you come from? | 这里居然有妓女? 你从哪来? |
[06:25] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来? |
[06:28] | Somewhere with lions, I bet. | 我打赌是个有狮子的地方。 |
[06:34] | I like lions. | 我喜欢狮子。 |
[06:38] | Right… Oh, yeah. | 好了…哦,对了。 |
[06:40] | You might want to send someone to check on the room. | 你可能最好派个人去检查下那个房间。 |
[06:43] | – There is a problem? – How should I know? | – 有问题吗? – 我怎么知道? |
[06:45] | I don’t exist, do I? | 我是不存在的,不是吗? |
[06:49] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见。 |
[08:44] | What’s that? You’re stealing stuff already, huh? | 那是什么?你已经开始偷东西了,嗯? |
[08:48] | Guy before you used to take whole pigs from the freezer. | 你前面那个家伙过去常常从冰箱里偷猪肉来着。 |
[08:52] | But you’d better hide it. If Sneaky sees that… | 不过你最好藏起来。 要是被耗子那家伙看到的话… |
[08:57] | Speak of the fucking devil! | 哦,说曹操他妈的曹操就到! |
[08:59] | Where’s the greeter here? | 迎宾的人去哪里了? |
[09:20] | This fucking place! | 这个该死的地方! |
[09:24] | Hey! Instead of smoking, you clean this place up! | 嘿! 不要吸烟了,你们把这地方清理清理! |
[10:04] | Okwe! Everything is all right? | 奥克维! 一切都好吧? |
[10:10] | What’s this? Lunch? | 这是什么?中饭? |
[10:12] | It was blocking the lavatory in room 510. | 这个东西把510房间的卫生间给堵了。 |
[10:17] | It is a heart. | 这是一颗心脏。 |
[10:19] | – A human heart. – What? | – 人的心脏。 – 什么? |
[10:23] | What the fuck do you know about hearts, Okwe? | 你对心脏有多少了解,奥克维? |
[10:25] | Perhaps you should telephone the police. | 也许你应该给警察打电话。 |
[10:30] | Police? You think I should call the police? | 警察?你认为我应该给警察打电话? |
[10:32] | Senor Juan, someone is dead. | 胡安先生,有人死了。 |
[10:34] | OK. You speak to them. | 好吧。你跟他们说去。 |
[10:39] | You found it. You do the talking. | 你发现的。你报告。 |
[10:42] | I will introduce you. | 我会给你作介绍先的。 |
[10:47] | What’s your full name, Okwe? | 你的全名是什么,奥克维? |
[10:51] | And you never told me where you are from. | 你从来也没告诉过我你是从哪里来的。 |
[10:53] | Or even how come you are here in this beautiful country. | 甚至也没说过你是怎么到达这个美丽的国度的。 |
[10:57] | Hello? Police? | 喂?警察局? |
[10:59] | Yeah, I’ve got somebody who wants to talk to you. | 啊,我们这里有个人想跟你们说话。 |
[11:03] | Hello? Hello? | 喂?喂? |
[11:11] | You will learn, Okwe. | 你会懂的,奥克维。 |
[11:12] | The hotel business is about strangers. | 旅馆这行当就是跟陌生人打交道。 |
[11:16] | And strangers will always surprise you, you know. | 而,你要知道,陌生人常常是会干些让你吃惊的事的。 |
[11:20] | They come to hotels in the night to do dirty things. | 他们晚上来旅馆干些龌龊的事情。 |
[11:24] | And in the morning, | 然后到了早上, |
[11:25] | it’s our job to make things look pretty again. | 我们的工作就是让这一切又都变得干净美好起来。 |
[11:28] | For your trouble. | 给你添麻烦的。 |
[11:32] | You think if you don’t take the money, you are innocent? | 你觉得你不拿钱,你就是清白的吗? |
[11:35] | Take it. Do something nice with it. | 拿着吧。用它买些好的。 |
[11:44] | No. | 不。 |
[13:06] | It came to me last night in a flash of inspiration. | 昨天晚上我脑子里突然灵光一现。 |
[13:14] | I can see. | 原来如此。 |
[13:17] | – That’s a good move. – Ah! | – 这步走得不错。 – 啊! |
[13:19] | Guo Yi, there’s something I need. | 郭义,我需要一些东西。 |
[13:22] | Amoxycillin? You got the clap? | 羟氨□青霉素? 你被夹伤了? |
[13:25] | No. My boss. | 不。是我老板。 |
[13:28] | – Which one? – They’re all the same. | – 哪一个? – 他们还不都一样。 |
[13:31] | In this country, the health service is free. | 在这个国家,健康服务是免费的。 |
[13:35] | You still driving cabs in the day? | 你白天还在开出租车吗? |
[13:39] | You’re going to kill yourself. | 你这样会杀了你自己的。 |
[13:41] | I do not care to sleep. | 我不喜欢睡觉。 |
[13:46] | When you go quiet, it means you’ve won already. | 每次你一沉默就意味着你已经赢了。 |
[13:50] | Go on, Okwe. Don’t be nice. | 走吧,奥克维。不要不好意思。 |
[13:52] | It makes it worse. | 不然只会让我更难堪。 |
[13:58] | Well, shit. | 哦,糟糕。 |
[14:00] | You want Chinese or English tea? | 你想要中国茶还是英国茶? |
[14:02] | Chinese. | 中国茶。 |
[14:03] | Don’t know how you drink that stuff. | 不知道你是怎么喝这玩意儿的。 |
[14:06] | I found it on a body. It’s blown my head wide open. | 这书是我在一具尸体身上发现的。我被它吓坏了。 |
[14:09] | You should read it. | 你应该读一下这本书。 |
[14:11] | Medicine for your soul, Okwe, | 灵魂解药,奥克维。 |
[14:17] | Guo Yi, today I also found something. | 郭义,我今天也发现了一些东西。 |
[14:19] | In a lavatory, | 在酒店的一个房间的 |
[14:21] | in one of the hotel rooms. Someone’s heart. | 洗手间里, 是某个人的心脏。 |
[14:27] | A heart. A human heart. | 一颗心脏。人的心脏。 |
[14:30] | I’m only telling you because you are a rational man. | 我只把这事跟你说了因为你是个理智的人。 |
[14:34] | Maybe there’s an explanation. | 这可能是有原因的。 |
[14:43] | Maybe some guy with one of the girls had a heart attack. | 可能哪个男人跟女孩子胡搞的时候,那女孩子的心脏病发了。 |
[14:46] | Rooms are down as empty, | 房间里没人, |
[14:48] | so the Spanish guy had to get rid of the body. | 所以那西班牙伙计就毁尸灭迹了。 |
[14:50] | – Hotels hate dead people. – It was a healthy heart. | – 旅馆里不欢迎死人。 – 这是一颗健康的心脏。 |
[14:54] | So your boss was right. Somebody brought it with them. | 那么你老板就是对的。心脏是有人带进来的。 |
[14:57] | – Who carries human organs? – Lots of people. | – 谁会随身带人体器官? – 很多人。 |
[14:59] | – Name someone. – Me, OK? Me. | – 举个例子。 – 我,行不?我。 |
[15:01] | I do it all the time. | 这事我常干。 |
[15:03] | I take my work home. | 我常把工作带回家做。 |
[15:05] | What I’m saying is, I could, if I was weird. | 我想说的是,如果我行为古怪一点的话,我可以这么干。 |
[15:09] | And this is a weird city. | 而这是个古怪的城市。 |
[15:12] | Why would anyone do that to a human heart? | 有人要一颗心脏做什么? |
[15:15] | These sound to me like questions. | 这听起来像是在问我问题。 |
[15:17] | I don’t ask questions after eleven years here, | 在这儿呆了十一年后我不再发问了。 |
[15:20] | and I’m a certified refugee. | 我不过是个有执照的难民罢了。 |
[15:22] | You’re an illegal, Okwe. You don’t have a position here. | 你是非法的,奥克维。 这里没有你的地位。 |
[15:26] | You have nothing. You are nothing. | 你什么也没有,你什么也不是。 |
[15:30] | You wait outside. I’ll go get you those pills. | 你到外面等一下。我给你拿药去。 |
[15:35] | Stick to helping people who can be helped. | 坚持助人为乐吧。 |
[15:55] | Fresh stuff. | 新鲜货。 |
[15:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[16:30] | Having only one key is making this impossible. | 香奈,只有一把钥匙是不行的。 |
[16:32] | I do not want you coming in when I am there. | 我在这里的时候我希望你不要进来。 |
[16:34] | At the hotel we are friends. I am no different here. | 在旅馆的时候我们是朋友。嘘! 在这里也一样。 |
[16:38] | How would it look, Okwe? | 那别人会怎么看,奥克维? |
[16:40] | So it is better I always chase you down the street? | 那我总是在街上跟着你就好些了吗? |
[16:44] | Wait five minutes, then knock the door. | 过五分钟再敲门。 |
[16:48] | Knock very, very quietly. | 非常非常小声地敲。 |
[17:08] | Yes? | 什么? |
[17:10] | Did you clean on the fifth floor yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上是不是在五楼做清洁? |
[17:20] | Nothing works! | 什么都用不了! |
[17:23] | Senay, did you clean room 510 yesterday? | 香奈,你昨天有没有清理过510号房间? |
[17:26] | What the hell are you talking about the hotel for? | 你干嘛老提旅馆的事? |
[17:29] | Water, water, water! | 水,水,水! |
[17:32] | I was wondering if there was a problem in 510 yesterday. | 我只是想知道510号房间昨天有没有出什么问题。 |
[17:35] | You can fix these things? | 这个你能修吗? |
[17:38] | Okwe, | 奥克维, |
[17:41] | you can fix…? | 你能修…? |
[17:43] | They were not clean. | 那儿很脏。 |
[17:45] | – Glasses need very hot water. – So do women. | – 玻璃需要热水。 – 女人也一样。 |
[17:47] | Everything here is connected to everything else. | 这里所有一切都相互关联的。 |
[17:53] | Okwe, in Africa it is the men who cook and clean? | 奥克维,在非洲是男人负责下厨和打扫的吗? |
[17:59] | This came for you. | 这是给你的。 |
[18:02] | – Why did you not tell me? – I just told you. | – 为什么不跟我说? – 我这不刚刚跟你说了。 |
[18:10] | You have friends in New York? | 你在纽约有朋友吗? |
[18:16] | Your postcard. | 你的明信片。 |
[18:17] | I have a cousin. | 我有个表妹。 |
[18:19] | Ever since I was small, she has written to me. | 从小时候起,她就一直给我写信。 |
[18:22] | I sometimes wish London was more like New York. | 有时候我希望伦敦更像纽约一点。 |
[18:24] | It would be easy to drive a cab there. | 那样开出租车也会容易些。 |
[18:26] | You have been to New York? | 你去过纽约? |
[18:30] | – And you came back? – I lived there for a time. | – 你又回来了? – 我在那住过一阵。 |
[18:35] | In the winter, they put lights in the trees. | 冬天,他们在树上张灯结彩。 |
[18:37] | Is that true? | 真的么? |
[18:39] | And you can skate in the parks. | 你还可以在公园里溜冰。 |
[18:42] | And some of the policemen ride white horses. | 有些警察骑着白色的马。 |
[18:45] | Not all of them, but some. | 不是全部的警察,只有一些。 |
[18:49] | – What did you do there? – I worked in a hospital. | – 你在那里干什么? – 我在一家医院工作。 |
[18:53] | – You were a cleaner? – I was there to study. | – 你是个清洁工? – 我在那里学习。 |
[18:56] | So, why are you working in a hotel? | 那,你现在为什么在旅馆工作? |
[18:58] | It is an African story. | 这是一个非洲的故事。 |
[19:01] | I’ve noticed you never answer yes or no. | 我发现你从来不回答是或者不是。 |
[19:05] | You are very strange. | 你很奇怪。 |
[19:08] | You drink wine, Senay? | 你会喝酒吗,香奈? |
[19:10] | Do you want to know why I left Turkey? | 你想知道我为什么离开土耳其吗? |
[19:12] | Because you wanted to live like your cousin? | 因为你想过你表妹那样的生活? |
[19:14] | No, because I do not want to live like my mother. | 不,因为我不想过我妈妈那样的生活。 |
[19:19] | – Yes. – Yes, what? | – 没错。 – 什么没错? |
[19:20] | I do drink wine. | 我会喝酒。 |
[19:41] | This is a recipe from Nigeria. | 这是来自尼日利亚的一个食谱。 |
[19:44] | In Nigeria they do many interesting things with pork. | 在尼日利亚,人们用猪肉做各种有趣的菜肴。 |
[19:50] | But of course, I used lamb. | 不过当然,我用的是羊肉。 |
[20:08] | Take one three times a day. | 每日三次,每次一片。 |
[20:10] | Avoid alcohol. | 禁酒。 |
[20:11] | In here. Come. | 这里,过来。 |
[20:16] | It’s all right. | 没事的。 |
[20:31] | So she’s a popular lady. | 这么说来她很受欢迎了。 |
[20:34] | My warriors cannot work with rotten balls. | 我的武士们小弟弟烂了是不能干活的。 |
[20:36] | My friend is just a porter in the hospital crematorium. | 我朋友只不过是给医院太平间看门的。 |
[20:53] | Hello. Front Desk. | 柜台,你好。 |
[20:55] | No, I’m afraid the kitchen is closed from midnight. | 对不起,厨房从午夜开始就关了。 |
[20:57] | Tssk! | 呲! |
[21:01] | Hello? | 喂? |
[21:03] | Yeah, Room Service. | 是的,房间服务部。 |
[21:15] | Sneaky doesn’t know about this? | 耗子不知道这事吧? |
[21:16] | Sneaky knows about everything. | 耗子什么都知道。 |
[21:19] | And you? You know everything that goes on in the hotel? | 你呢?你也知道旅馆里发生的一切? |
[21:22] | No, no, not so much butter, hey. | 不,不,不要这么多奶油,嘿。 |
[21:26] | You guard the door, lvan. You see who comes and goes. | 你是守门的,伊万。 谁来谁往你最清楚了。 |
[21:31] | You would know if somebody came into the hotel, | 你应该知道谁,是否进了旅馆, |
[21:33] | and did not leave again? | 是否又离开了,对不对? |
[21:35] | Why would someone not leave, Okwe? | 怎么会有人呆着不走呢,奥克维? |
[21:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道。 |
[21:42] | You should remove the crusts, like in the Ritz. | 你脑瓜得开开窍,像在丽致大酒店一样, |
[21:47] | Everyone leaves, Okwe. | 谁都要走的,奥克维。 |
[21:50] | Some leave quickly. | 有人走得快些。 |
[21:52] | Some stay for a long time. | 有人呆得久些。 |
[21:54] | If you want to stay, | 如果你想在这呆着, |
[21:56] | don’t concern yourself with who comes and who goes. | 别管谁来谁往这门子事。 |
[22:04] | It’s the little touches that make the difference. | 小事不忍酿大祸。 |
[22:08] | That’s capitalism. | 这是资本主义。 |
[22:09] | Now go. Don’t forget, you accept only cash. | 好了,去吧。别忘了只收现金。 |
[22:17] | Room Service. | 房间服务。 |
[22:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢。 |
[23:18] | OK, you just make yourself comfortable, and er… | 好了,你请随便,我,哦… |
[23:21] | I’ll go and freshen up. All right? | 我要去梳洗梳洗。 好吧? |
[23:29] | Fucking arsehole! | 他妈的混蛋! |
[23:43] | Come on, babe. Hurry up. | 过来,宝贝,快点。 |
[23:47] | OK, OK. | 好的,好的。 |
[23:49] | Calm yourself, sweetheart. | 别紧张,甜心。 |
[23:54] | – What are you doing? – Have a drink first. | – 你在干什么? – 喝一杯先。 |
[23:58] | You look fine. Just get out here. | 你已经够好看了。快出来吧。 |
[24:18] | Stop! | 住手! |
[24:21] | Enough. No more. | 够了。够了。 |
[24:23] | Where the fuck did you come from? | 你他妈的从哪里冒出来的? |
[24:24] | You, leave now. | 你,马上给我走。 |
[24:36] | – You don’t have concussion. – How the fuck do you know? | – 你没有脑震荡。 – 你他妈的怎么知道? |
[24:40] | Christ, you must be bored, | 上帝,你一定闷死了。 |
[24:41] | getting your kicks spying on me. | 才会来偷窥我取乐。 |
[24:43] | I was making sure the blockage had not returned. | 我只是来确保一下管道没有又堵起来。 |
[24:47] | Perhaps… | 可能… |
[24:48] | – It’s Juliette. – You should go home and rest. | – 我叫茱丽叶特。 – 你应该回去休息休息。 |
[24:51] | Rest? Got three more before morning. | 休息? 早上还有三个客要接呢。 |
[24:55] | So… | 那么… |
[24:56] | Have you ever seen a lion? | 你见过狮子吗? |
[24:58] | Oh, yes. | 哦,是的。 |
[25:00] | On TV. | 在电视上。 |
[25:24] | I had it cut. It is yours. | 我给你配的钥匙。这是你的了。 |
[25:29] | You were right. This way is more sensible. | 你是对的。这样做更合情理。 |
[25:46] | Okwe, you must not tell them at the hotel | 奥克维,你一定不能告诉旅馆的人 |
[25:49] | that you have a key. | 你有了一把钥匙了。 |
[25:51] | – I tell them only the truth. – Even so. | – 我只告诉他们真相。 – 就算这样也不行。 |
[25:53] | Show them that your back hurts, | 跟他们讲你的背痛得厉害。 |
[25:55] | so they know you sleep on the floor. | 那他们就知道你是睡地板上的了。 |
[25:57] | But that is not true. I sleep on the couch. | 但那不是真的。我睡在长椅上。 |
[25:59] | The couch is not as real as the floor, Okwe. | 长椅跟地板一样是真的,奥克维。 |
[26:02] | Believe me, I am a woman. | 相信我,我是个女人。 |
[26:04] | And some of those bitches won’t know what is a couch. | 那些没教养的女人不知道长椅是什么。 |
[26:07] | But they know floor. They clean floors. | 但他们知道地板。她们是扫地板的。 |
[26:11] | For you? | 找你的? |
[26:13] | Immigration Enforcement directive! | 出入境施行令! |
[26:15] | Open the door. | 开门。 |
[26:29] | Miss Gelik? | 吉丽克小姐? |
[26:31] | Senay Gelik? Turkish national? | 香奈吉丽克? 土耳其国籍? |
[26:33] | Do you have your SAL handy? | 你带着你的SAL吗? |
[26:34] | Standard Acknowledgement Letter. Your ID. | 标准确认信。你的身份证。 |
[26:36] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I carry it always. | 哦,是的,是的。我一直带着它。 |
[26:39] | Neighbours, Senay. They see things. | 邻居们,香奈,他们可是长眼睛的。 |
[26:41] | In the last few days they’ve seen someone come and go. | 这几天他们一直看见有个人进出你的住所。 |
[26:44] | A man. | 一个男人。 |
[26:46] | Sometimes a woman in your position can be exploited. | 有时候像你这样的女人很容易受人利用。 |
[26:49] | There are people living in London without any papers. | 有些人没有任何身份证明而住在伦敦。 |
[26:52] | – They prey on people like you. – Pray? | – 他们欺盗像你这样的人。 – 祈祷? |
[26:54] | – There is someone here. – There is no-one here. | – 有人住在这里。 – 没人住在这里。 |
[26:57] | You are aware your ELR status means you are unable to accept rent. | 你知道你的ELR身份是不允许你出租房间的。 |
[27:01] | You are seeking asylum. | 你是受庇护的难民。 |
[27:03] | Or engage in employment of any kind for at least six months. | 你在至少六个月里也不可以以任何形式受雇。 |
[27:07] | – You’re not working, are you? – Mind if I use your bathroom? | – 你没有在工作吧,是不是? – 介不介意我用一下你的卫生间? |
[27:11] | Your case is under review. | 你已被立案待审。 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢。 |
[27:43] | Is that all you want? | 你就想要这些吗? |
[27:44] | No, no, no. | 不,不,不。 |
[27:48] | You know this stuff will not only keep you awake. | 你知道这玩意儿不仅仅能让你打消睡意, |
[27:50] | It’ll blow your brains out. You know that, don’t you? | 他还会让你精神错乱的。 你知道的,是不是? |
[28:01] | – Hey, Okwe! – Boy, your licence. | – 嘿,奥克维! – 伙计,你的护照。 |
[28:05] | Keys, there you are. | 钥匙,在这里了。 |
[28:08] | Hey, Okwe, what happen, man? | 嘿,奥克维,出什么事了,伙计? |
[28:10] | Hey, somebody’s husband come home early, right? | 嘿,谁的老公回家早了点,对不? |
[28:12] | Anyway, take this. | 不管怎么样,拿着这个。 |
[28:14] | We don’t want the doctor getting sick, right? | 我们可不希望医生生病了,对不? |
[28:24] | I played them one of these fellas’ songs, | 我给他们放了一些伙伴歌。 |
[28:27] | and, actually, they were very helpful. | 而且,事实上,很有用。 |
[28:37] | It’s bound to happen. | 这是必然会发生的。 |
[28:39] | You stay here too long. | 你在这里呆得太长了。 |
[28:41] | You start dressing like an Englishman. | 你的穿着开始像英国人。 |
[29:04] | – Where is he, then? – Who? | – 那他在哪里? – 谁? |
[29:07] | I’ve a date. Every pay-day, 4:45. | 我有个约会。在每个发薪日的4:45分。 |
[29:10] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[29:12] | Come on, lover boy! | 过来,大众情人! |
[29:14] | Okwe, will you help me? | 奥克维,你能帮我吗? |
[29:16] | Hey, guy before you took L5, huh? | 嘿,你前面来的那家伙只收五块啊,嗯? |
[29:18] | – No, no, no, no. – But you watch the door, huh? | – 不,不,不,不 – 不过,你会帮我看门的,嗯? |
[29:22] | Come, my little princess. | 来吧,我的小公主。 |
[29:23] | Come, come, come, lille princesso! | 来,来,来, 里奥公主! |
[29:26] | Security room is out of bounds for half an hour. | 警卫室半小时内禁止外人入内。 |
[29:29] | Five minutes, max! | 5分钟,最多了! |
[29:34] | Immigration Enforcement directive. | 出入境实行令。 |
[29:44] | Can I help you? | 我能为您效劳吗? |
[29:49] | What time do the maids clock in? | 女佣们什么时候开工? |
[29:54] | – Wakey wakey! – Five o’clock. | – 醒醒,醒醒! – 5点。 |
[29:57] | Do you mind if we wait? | 你介不介意我们在这里等一下? |
[30:01] | No. | 不。 |
[30:20] | Excuse me, sir. This is a non-smoking area. | 对不起,先生,这里是禁烟区。 |
[30:23] | If you wish to smoke, you can wait in the designated area. | 如果您想吸烟,可以去吸烟区等着。 |
[31:03] | It’s for you. | 你的电话。 |
[31:05] | Hello? Okwe? | 喂?奥克维? |
[31:08] | But I am almost there. | 我都快射了。 |
[31:10] | Senay will be here in two minutes. | 两分种之内香奈就要到了。 |
[31:14] | You must stop her. | 你必须阻止她。 |
[32:18] | I have a medical condition! | 我正处于一个医学状况! |
[32:21] | Lightning doesn’t strike twice! | 雷可不会击两次! |
[32:39] | – Is that the last of them? – Yes. | – 她们都到了吗? – 是的。 |
[32:43] | This is an interesting place. | 这真是个有趣的地方。 |
[32:45] | Would you like to see a rate card? | 你们想看看出勤卡吗? |
[33:08] | I have a friend. | 我有个朋友。 |
[33:10] | In her factory, they always need people. | 她们厂里常常缺人手。 |
[33:12] | It’s a sweatshop. | 是一间血汗工厂。 |
[33:14] | Is it any worse than cleaning up after whores? | 那里有比打扫妓女用过的房间更糟糕的事吗? |
[33:17] | It’s better money. | 那里的收入要好些。 |
[33:21] | Oh, you are so sad for me. | 哦,你在为我担心。 |
[33:23] | I do not wish to cause harm to anyone. | 我不想对任何人造成伤害。 |
[33:26] | That is all it is? | 就这样,是不是? |
[33:27] | I will collect my things and go. | 我拿了我的东西就走。 |
[33:29] | – Go? – How can I stay? | – 走? – 我怎么还能留下来? |
[33:31] | Okwe, who will cook for me? | 奥克维,那以后谁来给我烧饭? |
[33:34] | If it’s OK, I will call on you if I have the time. | 如果可以的话,等我有时间,我会给你打电话的。 |
[33:37] | But I’m owed three days’ money by the hotel. | 但是旅馆还欠我三天的工钱。 |
[33:41] | I will see Senor Juan tomorrow morning. | 明天早上我会去找胡安先生要的。 |
[33:43] | I have no money for food. | 我没钱买吃的了。 |
[33:46] | I will see him today. Meet me at the cafe at four. | 我今天就去找他。四点钟在餐馆等我。 |
[34:28] | You are here to see Senor Juan? | 你是来这里见胡安先生的? |
[34:34] | Looking for work? | 找工作? |
[34:40] | Vous travaillez? | 找活干? |
[34:43] | – Francais? – No, no, no. | – 法国人? – 不,不,不。 |
[34:46] | M’aidez. | 帮我。 |
[34:49] | Yoruba? You speak Yoruba? | 约鲁巴人?你会说约鲁巴语? |
[34:52] | Bantu? | 班图语? |
[34:56] | What the fuck are you doing here, Okwe? | 你他妈的在这里干什么,奥克维? |
[34:58] | Senay has decided to leave. | 香奈决定走了。 |
[35:00] | She asked me to collect what she’s owed. | 她让我来替她拿剩下的工钱。 |
[35:02] | Oh, yeah? What, are you marrying her or something? | 哦,是吗?怎么,你要跟她结婚还是什么的? |
[35:08] | I’ll get her money. | 我去拿钱。 |
[35:21] | No, no. It’s OK, it’s OK. I’m a doctor. | 不,不。没事的,没事的,我是个医生。 |
[35:23] | I’m a doctor, it’s OK. | 我是个医生,没事的。 |
[35:27] | No, please, please… | 不,请别,请别… |
[35:30] | Please. | 请别。 |
[35:36] | You must get this man to hospital now. Right now! | 你必须送这个人去医院,马上! |
[35:38] | – He must go straight away. – No, no. | – 他得马上去。 – 不,不。 |
[35:40] | If you are a doctor, you can help this guy. | 如果你是个医生,你可以帮这个家伙。 |
[35:42] | This is the wound of an operation. | 这是个大到必须动手术的伤口。 |
[35:45] | Where? Where did he have this operation? Which country? | 哪儿?他在那儿动的手术?什么国家? |
[35:49] | You must get this man to hospital. | 你必须送这个人去医院。 |
[35:51] | – They won’t go to hospital. – No, no, no, no hospital. | – 他们不会去医院的。 – 不,不,不,不去医院。 |
[36:15] | Guo Yi is here? | 郭义在这儿吗? |
[36:18] | Shit. | 妈的。 |
[36:34] | It’s my first day. I was told to collect my green overall. | 今天是我的第一天。我是来拿我的绿色工作服的。 |
[36:38] | – Which shift are you on? – Which shift? | – 你是做那班的? – 哪班? |
[36:40] | Come on. Either you’re late or you’re really late. | 来吧。你不是来迟了,就是来的太迟了。 |
[37:39] | You couldn’t do the bins in the kitchen, could you? | 你清理清理厨房的垃圾箱,行吗? |
[38:47] | OK… | 好的… |
[38:51] | You see these blue tablets? | 看到这些蓝色药片了吗? |
[38:52] | He must take two every two hours. You understand? | 他必须每隔两小时吃两片。听懂了没有? |
[38:56] | He must take two blue tablets every two hours. | 他必须每隔两小时吃两片蓝色药片。 |
[39:10] | You speak English? | 你会讲英语? |
[39:12] | – And Somali? – A bit. | – 还有索马利语? – 一点点。 |
[39:18] | He says to say thank you. God is great. | 他说他谢谢你。 上帝是万能的。 |
[39:21] | Tell him he must take two blue tablets every two hours. | 告诉他,他必须每隔两小时吃两片蓝色药片 |
[39:31] | And one white tablet every six hours. | 每隔六小时吃一片白色药片。 |
[39:37] | It is very important that you get this exactly right. | 千万不能弄错了,这非常重要。 |
[39:44] | Ask him which hospital they went to | 问一下他是在哪一家医院 |
[39:46] | to have the kidney removed. | 被移除了肾脏的。 |
[39:53] | He says they didn’t go to a hospital. | 他说他们没有去医院。 |
[39:56] | Ask him where they did this. | 问一下他,他们在哪里做的移除。 |
[40:01] | In a room. | 在一个房间里。 |
[40:03] | He had his kidney removed in the hotel, yes? | 他在旅馆里做的移除,是不是? |
[40:07] | How much did he get for risking his life? | 他冒这么大的险能拿多少钱? |
[40:14] | He is English now. | 他现在是英国人了。 |
[40:16] | He swapped his insides for a passport? | 他用他的内脏交换到一个护照? |
[40:24] | The man at the hotel said it would be like taking out a tooth. | 旅馆的那个人说这跟拔颗牙差不多。 |
[41:04] | Can I get you something? | 你要些什么吗? |
[41:06] | – I’ve been here one hour. – An hour and a half. | – 我在这里一个小时了。 – 一个半小时。 |
[41:13] | There. | 给你。 |
[41:15] | I will go and collect my things. | 我要去拿我的东西。 |
[41:18] | Why won’t you sit down? | 你为什么不坐下来? |
[41:27] | – Okwe, where have you been? – Africa. | 奥克维,你去哪里了? – 非洲。 |
[41:29] | I thought you weren’t coming. | 我以为你不会来了。 |
[41:31] | I would have got you the money somehow. | 我设法帮你把钱要来了。 |
[41:32] | The money? | 钱? |
[41:37] | Do you feel that? Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉吗? 你有一些感觉吗? |
[41:43] | I counted. I’ve seen you laugh three times. | 我数过。我只见你笑过三次。 |
[41:47] | Four. | 四次。 |
[41:53] | You think I’m so innocent. | 你以为我那么天真吗。 |
[41:56] | In my village, they chew those leaves | 在我们村,有人也嚼这样的树叶。 |
[41:58] | to forget how hard their lives are. | 用来减轻生活的苦痛。 |
[42:00] | I use it to keep awake. | 我用它来解乏。 |
[42:02] | You know it makes you look… | 你知道这玩意会让你看起来… |
[42:06] | You should keep away from me. | 你应该离我远点。 |
[42:11] | You lost your job. | 你因为我丢了一份工作, |
[42:13] | Because of me, you are in a sweatshop. | 现在不得不在血汗工厂做工。 |
[42:17] | And now you are going again. | 现在你又要走了。 |
[42:20] | Be sure you make it to New York. | 你要保证你的纽约之行。 |
[42:22] | I will make it to New York, Okwe, thank you. | 我会去成纽约的。奥克维,谢谢你。 |
[42:30] | Best if you don’t show up until after five. | 你最好五点前不要露面。 |
[42:32] | Most porters are gone by then. Only ghosts left. | 那时候大多数看门的都走了,只有鬼魂还留着。 |
[42:36] | Showers are here. Water’s not too hot, but it runs. | 这里可以淋浴,水不是太烫,但不会断。 |
[42:39] | Couch in my office is pretty soft. | 我办公室的长椅非常柔软。 |
[42:42] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦,我差点忘了。 |
[42:45] | You don’t sleep, do you? | 你不睡觉的,是不是? |
[42:48] | My friend, welcome to my hotel. | 我的朋友,欢迎来我的旅馆。 |
[42:52] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很美,不是吗? |
[42:54] | And the other residents are very… very quiet. | 而且别的居民都非常…非常安静。 |
[42:57] | – It would only be until… – Until the world improves. | – 我可以住到… – 到这世界进步。 |
[43:37] | Ca va? | 你好吗? |
[43:43] | Best truffles I’ve ever seen in England. | 我在英国见到过的最好的块菌。 |
[43:47] | Dug up fifteen hours ago in Provence. | 十五小时前在普罗旺斯挖出来的。 |
[43:50] | Came through on the night train. | 通过夜车送过来的。 |
[43:59] | Shall we say L1000? | 我说1000块钱怎么样? |
[44:01] | I’m in the wrong fucking hotel. | 我他妈的来错地方了。 |
[44:04] | L1000, Senor Juan. What do you say? | 1000,胡安先生?你说怎么样? |
[44:06] | OK. L1000. | 好吧,1000. |
[44:11] | But if I give you that price, I need a favour. | 不过,如果我接受这个价钱,你得帮我个忙。 |
[44:15] | There is a night porter. African. | 有一个夜间看门的,非洲人。 |
[44:18] | He came from you so I guess he came through Amsterdam. | 他是从你那介绍过来的,所以我猜他是从阿姆斯特丹来的。 |
[44:21] | Yes. What about him? | 是。他怎么了? |
[44:23] | He is some kind of doctor. What kind of doctor? | 他像是个医生? 是个怎么样的医生? |
[44:27] | I need to know what there is to know. | 我想知道有关他的一切。 |
[44:29] | Police! Police! | 警察!警察! |
[44:53] | Can I help you, gentlemen? | 我能帮你吗,先生? |
[44:55] | We’re looking for someone called Senay Gelik. | 我们在找一个叫香奈吉丽克的人。 |
[44:57] | – She might be working here. – Do you see anybody here? | – 她可能在这里工作。 – 你看到这里有人了吗? |
[45:02] | If you see her, | 如果你见到她, |
[45:04] | give us a call. | 给我们一个电话。 |
[45:29] | You have been here for two days, | 你来这里才两天, |
[45:30] | and already, because of you, I’m in trouble. | 麻烦就因你而起。 |
[45:34] | Maybe I should call lmmigration. | 也许我应该打电话给移民局。 |
[45:37] | Should I call them? | 我应该给他们打电话吗? |
[45:40] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会那样做的。 |
[45:41] | I need a good reason. What can you give me? | 我需要一个不打的理由。你能给我什么好处? |
[45:46] | If they find out you’ve been working, what will they do? | 如果他们发现你在这里工作,他们会怎么样? |
[45:50] | They will put you in prison. | 他们会送你去监狱。 |
[45:52] | And here, they mix the men and women. | 那儿男女混杂在一起。 |
[45:56] | So, every night you will be raped. | 所以,你每天晚上都会被强奸。 |
[46:04] | If you want to be like a Western girl, | 如果你想成为一个西方的女孩。 |
[46:07] | that’s what happens to Western girls. | 这是必然会发生的。 |
[46:10] | If you want to go to jail, fine. | 如果你想去坐监,很好。 |
[46:13] | If you can’t give me a good reason, | 如果你不能给我一个很好的理由, |
[46:15] | I will call the lmmigration. | 我会给移民局打电话的。 |
[46:19] | I’m a good man, Senay. | 我是个好人,香奈。 |
[46:21] | I know where to draw the line. | 我知道是非好坏。 |
[46:25] | I don’t want to take your virginity, Senay. | 我不是想要你的童贞,香奈。 |
[46:27] | I just want you to help me to relax. | 我只想你帮我放松放松。 |
[46:40] | You have such a beautiful mouth, Senay. | 你的嘴巴长得真美,香奈。 |
[46:51] | Achtung! Achtung! | 注意!注意! |
[46:53] | My ladies and gentlemen, your coach awaits! | 女士们,先生们,你们的车子正等着呢。 |
[46:56] | Bitte. Bitteschon. | 请吧。别客气。 |
[46:57] | But you must take your own luggage to the coach. | 但你们得自己把行李提到车上去。 |
[47:03] | I will help only those who cannot carry their own bags. | 我只会帮那些提不动的人。 |
[47:08] | Okwe, get up here. | 奥克维,过来。 |
[47:16] | – This man is a doctor. – I’m OK, I’m OK. | – 这个男人是个医生。 – 我很好,我很好。 |
[47:18] | She’s OK. She only needs to rest a minute. | 她很好。她只需要休息一小会。 |
[47:21] | He qualified in Lagos. | 他在拉各斯有资格证书。 |
[47:23] | He worked for the Nigerian government. | 他为尼日利亚政府工作。 |
[47:26] | His name is Dr Olusegun Olatokumbo Fadipe. | 他叫奥西刚奥拉科波法帝坡医生。 |
[47:30] | We must hurry or we’ll miss the coach. | 我们得快点了,不然我们会错过这班车的。 |
[47:41] | In the end, I find out all about everyone in this place. | 最后,我发现了这里所有人的一切。 |
[47:47] | Here, take a look at this. | 过来,看看这个。 |
[47:51] | French. It’s a work of art. | 法国的,这是个艺术品。 |
[47:54] | Lebanese guys I use, who are the best in London. | 我雇佣黎巴嫩人,伦敦最好的。 |
[47:56] | All you do is give them a photograph. | 你需要做的就是给他们一张照片。 |
[47:58] | I have no idea what you are talking about, Senor Juan. | 我不知道你在说什么,胡安先生。 |
[48:01] | If you were just some African, the deal would be simple. | 如果你只是个普通非洲人的话,这买卖就简单多了。 |
[48:06] | You give me your kidney, I give you a new identity. | 你给我你的肾,我给你个新的身份。 |
[48:08] | I sell the kidney for ten grand, so I’m happy. | 我把肾卖了赚一万块钱,我很快乐。 |
[48:12] | The person who needs the kidney gets cured. | 需要这肾的家伙治好了病。 |
[48:14] | So, he’s happy. | 所以,他也很快乐。 |
[48:16] | The person who sold his kidney | 卖了这肾的伙计可以留在这个美丽的国家了, |
[48:17] | gets to stay in this beautiful country, so he’s happy. | 所以他也很快乐。 |
[48:20] | My whole business is based on happiness. | 我的生意是建筑在快乐的基础上的。 |
[48:24] | But for you, Dr Olusegun Olatokumbo Fadipe, | 不过对你说来,奥西刚奥拉科波法帝坡医生, |
[48:30] | I’ve a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意。 |
[48:33] | I do not want to get involved, Senor Juan. | 我不想牵扯进来,胡安先生。 |
[48:36] | Each time you operate, you get three thousand. | 你每做一次手术将得到三千块。 |
[48:40] | A passport for you, and one for Senay. | 还有一张给你的护照,一张给香奈的。 |
[48:43] | Take her on honeymoon. | 带她去度个蜜月。 |
[48:45] | I do not want to get involved. | 我不想牵扯进来。 |
[48:49] | You could even go back to Africa. | 你甚至可以回非洲去。 |
[48:52] | And no-one would know who the fuck you are. | 没人会知道你他妈是谁的。 |
[48:56] | Your choice. No rush. | 你的选择。慢慢来。 |
[49:00] | I just wanted to put a little wasp in your head. | 我只想给你提个醒。 |
[49:16] | Unusual. | 不寻常。 |
[49:18] | Chinese guy with no family. | 单身中国男人。 |
[49:22] | Maybe he’s from the back of a truck. | 可能他是坐卡车偷渡过来的。 |
[49:26] | I cut off his buttons so his spirit can escape. | 我割断了他的纽扣让他的灵魂得以逃脱。 |
[49:29] | I’m sewing up his pockets | 我缝合了他的口袋, |
[49:31] | so he can’t take his bad luck with him to the spirit world. | 让他不能把他的霉运带往灵魂的世界。 |
[49:37] | If he’s an atheist, | 如果他是个无神论者, |
[49:38] | I’m ruining a suit no-one will ever see. | 我就是在破坏一件西服。没人会看见。 |
[49:41] | If he’s a Buddhist, I’m giving him eternal happiness, | 如果他信佛,我就是在给他永恒的快乐。 |
[49:45] | for the price of a piece of thread. | 用一根线的价值。 |
[49:47] | I have found out why the heart was at the room. | 我知道那颗心怎么会在房间里的了。 |
[49:50] | They are removing kidneys. | 他们在做肾脏移除手术。 |
[49:53] | One of their patients died at their hands. | 他们的一个病人死了。 |
[49:55] | Another I treated for a staphylococcal infection. | 另一个我给他注射了葡萄球菌。 |
[49:58] | You’re treating people? I hope you charge. | 你在给人看病? 我希望你能收点钱。 |
[50:02] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗? |
[50:04] | There is nothing so dangerous as a virtuous man. | 做个有道德的人不是什么危险的事。 |
[50:09] | Okwe, if you’re so concerned, you should go to the police. | 奥克维,如果你这么关心,你应该去报警。 |
[50:12] | Get yourself deported. | 把自己驱逐出境。 |
[50:14] | You think if it were just for deportation I would not do it? | 你以为我是怕被遣送回去才不报警的吗? |
[50:17] | I’m a wanted man, Guo Yi. | 我是个被悬赏缉拿的人,郭义。 |
[50:21] | Wanted for what? | 悬赏?为了什么? |
[50:27] | Okwe, you didn’t know people sold their organs? | 奥克维,你不知道人们出卖器官的事吗? |
[50:32] | – Not here. – What do you mean, “here”? | – 不知道这里是这样的。 – 你的“这里”是什么意思? |
[50:35] | Here in London, you think it doesn’t happen | 这里,在伦敦,你认为女王不批准, |
[50:38] | because the Queen doesn’t approve? | 这种事就不会发生吗? |
[50:40] | I heard in London it’s ten grand for a kidney. | 我听说在伦敦一个肾卖一万块。 |
[50:42] | For that, people take risks. | 很多人因此冒险。 |
[50:46] | If I had the courage, I’d sell my kidney. | 如果我有勇气的话,我也会把我的肾卖了的。 |
[50:49] | Just to get out of here. | 只为了离开这里。 |
[50:52] | Just to save my brain. | 只为了拯救我的大脑。 |
[51:46] | The problem with always being on time | 守时最大的坏处就是 |
[51:48] | is that you can always be tracked down. | 你永远很容易就被找到。 |
[51:51] | What do you think of the girl? | 你觉得那个女孩子怎么样? |
[51:53] | She’s my next customer. | 她是我下一个主顾。 |
[51:55] | Eight years old. She’s called Rima. | 8岁,她叫瑞姆。 |
[51:58] | Her family brought her over from Saudi, | 她的家人带她从沙乌地阿拉伯来到这里。 |
[52:00] | hoping for a miracle. | 只为了等待一个奇迹。 |
[52:02] | If she doesn’t get a new kidney in the next few weeks, | 如果几个星期之内她不能得到一个新肾的话, |
[52:04] | she’s going to die. | 她就会死。 |
[52:07] | The doctor we use is no good. | 我们请来的医生很糟糕。 |
[52:09] | If he fucks up again, | 如果他又搞砸的话, |
[52:11] | there’ll be another heart down the lavatory. | 卫生间的下水道势必又要多一颗心了。 |
[52:17] | Okwe, you still there? | 奥克维,你在听吗? |
[52:21] | So, I’m an evil man, right? | 所以,我是个邪恶的人了,对不对? |
[52:24] | But I’m trying to save her life. | 但我在试图挽救她的生命。 |
[52:26] | That’s weird, huh? | 很奇怪,嗯? |
[52:28] | Kind of thing that keeps you awake at night. | 有些事让你在晚上保持清醒。 |
[52:42] | Tonight, London is colder than Moscow. | 今晚,伦敦比莫斯科还冷。 |
[52:46] | I heard it on the radio. | 广播上说的。 |
[53:13] | Okwe… it is a crazy idea. | 奥克维…这主意真疯狂。 |
[53:17] | But we really can do it. | 但是我们真的可以这么干。 |
[53:19] | You said you liked New York. | 你说了你喜欢纽约。 |
[53:21] | But if not New York, then maybe Boston. | 但如果不是纽约,波士顿也行, |
[53:25] | Or Los Angeles. | 或者洛彬机。 |
[53:27] | I’m going there, Okwe. What do you think? | 我要去那,奥克维。你觉得怎么样? |
[53:30] | And Okwe, you could go there, too. | 还有,奥克维,你也可以去那。 |
[53:35] | Are you OK? Senay, where are you? | 你好吗?香奈?你在哪? |
[53:40] | What has happened? | 出了什么事? |
[54:23] | I knocked but you did not hear me. | 我敲了门但你没听见。 |
[54:27] | Are you OK? What has happened? | 你没事吧?发生什么事了? |
[54:32] | The factory does not suit me. | 工厂不适合我。 |
[54:34] | My hands are too soft. I cut my fingers. | 我的手太柔弱了,我割伤了我的手指。 |
[54:38] | So… | 那么… |
[54:39] | I have decided to go to America. | 我决定去美国。 |
[54:45] | For America you would need a visa, Senay. | 香奈,去美国你得有一张签证。 |
[54:50] | Or maybe a European passport. | 或者一张欧洲的护照。 |
[54:54] | – Keep away from Senor Juan! – It’s like taking out a tooth. | – 离胡安先生远些! – 就跟拔颗牙一样。 |
[54:57] | He’s lying! | 他在骗人! |
[54:59] | Because you are poor, you will be gutted like an animal. | 因为你穷,你会被当做动物一样开肠破肚。 |
[55:01] | They will cut you here, or they will cut you here! | 他们会在你这儿开个洞,或者这里! |
[55:04] | They will leave you to rot. | 然后他们置你不顾,直到你肉体开始腐烂。 |
[55:06] | One of the laundry girls did it, and now she’s free. | 洗衣房有个女孩子做了手术,现在她自由了。 |
[55:08] | Others are dead, Senay. | 另外有些人死了,香奈。 |
[55:11] | So, they are free, too. | 那么,他们不也自由了。 |
[55:12] | What would your God say? | 那你们信仰的主会怎么说呢? |
[55:16] | My God does not speak to me any more. | 我的主再也不理我了。 |
[55:18] | Don’t break. Save money. | 不要这么做。你可以慢慢存钱。 |
[55:21] | Keep New York in your head and work hard. | 记住纽约这个地方,努力地工作。 |
[55:26] | You know what kind of work I do? | 你知道我干的是什么样的工作吗? |
[55:40] | Lunch! | 午餐! |
[56:25] | Aargh! | 啊啊! |
[56:48] | Okwe, somebody in the back room looking for you. | 奥克维,后面房间里有人在找你。 |
[56:52] | She look like a film star, boy. | 她看起来像个电影明星,伙计。 |
[57:02] | Look, Okwe, I know for sure that this coat costs L300. | 听着,奥克维,我确信这件大衣值300块钱。 |
[57:06] | – This dress… – Tell me what has happened. | – 这件衣服… – 告诉我发生了什么事。 |
[57:08] | We can sell the coat for L200. | 我们可以以200块的价钱卖了这件大衣。 |
[57:10] | Senay, where did you get these? | 香奈,你从哪里弄来这些衣服的? |
[57:13] | I bit, Okwe. | 我咬了,奥克维。 |
[57:16] | At the factory. | 在工厂。 |
[57:17] | He said he would report me to lmmigration, | 他说他要向移民局报告我的事情, |
[57:20] | and he made me suck. | 他要我给他口交。 |
[57:22] | But today, I bit. | 但今天,我咬了他。 |
[57:25] | I bit. | 我咬了他。 |
[57:28] | I bit! | 我咬了他! |
[57:53] | Senor Juan sometimes has rooms in the hotel. | 胡安先生在旅馆里有些房间。 |
[57:57] | – No, Senay. – Just for tonight. | – 不,香奈。 – 只是今晚。 |
[57:59] | No. | 不。 |
[58:01] | Through there is hot water and a shower. | 这里有热水和淋浴器。 |
[58:03] | Hurry, Senay. | 快点,香奈。 |
[58:07] | What is this place, Okwe? | 这是什么地方,奥克维? |
[58:11] | It is a place where you can stay for tonight. | 这是你今晚可以呆的地方。 |
[58:14] | So cold. | 真冷。 |
[58:16] | If anyone comes, you are a friend of Guo Yi. | 如果有人来,你就说是郭义的朋友。 |
[58:40] | Tomorrow we will find you somewhere to live. | 明天我会给你找个地方住的。 |
[58:53] | So… it is in there. | 那么…就是这里了。 |
[59:02] | I can hear it. | 我能听见, |
[59:06] | Your heart. | 你的心跳。 |
[1:00:14] | Hello. Room Service. | 你好,客房服务。 |
[1:00:29] | Buenos dias… Negro. | 早安…黑家伙。 |
[1:00:41] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧,来吧。 |
[1:00:50] | She’s nil by mouth the whole day. | 她一天没吃饭了。 |
[1:00:52] | Please. | 求你了。 |
[1:00:59] | Sister. | 大姐。 |
[1:01:00] | Help me, brother. | 帮我,大哥。 |
[1:01:06] | Stop acting like you’ve got a choice. | 别装得好像你有选择一样。 |
[1:01:14] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:01:16] | – Put on your clothes. – Please, no! | – 穿上你的衣服。 – 求你,不要! |
[1:01:18] | You came here in the back of a truck, | 你是搭一辆卡车来的, |
[1:01:20] | but you are going home in chains! | 但你将带着手拷回家! |
[1:01:22] | They’ll deliver you like meat! | 他们会像送肉一样送你! |
[1:01:27] | The whole world is wrong, except you, Okwe? | 奥克维,除了你这世界都错了? |
[1:01:31] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:33] | You are going to cut me up, | 你要给我在身上打个洞, |
[1:01:35] | and flush me away? | 再把我冲走? |
[1:02:13] | I really, really don’t know you at all, do I? | 我真的真的一点也不认识你,不是吗? |
[1:02:15] | – This is Senay. A friend. – I am not your friend. | – 这是香奈。一个朋友。 – 我不是你的朋友。 |
[1:02:17] | – She has been out all night. – I’d rather freeze to death, | – 她整晚都在外面。 – 我宁可冻死 |
[1:02:20] | than go into that building again. | 也不愿再进那幢大楼。 |
[1:02:22] | There are mornings I feel the same. | 早上一到,我就觉得没什么不一样的了。 |
[1:02:23] | – Come, Senay, it’s cold. – It is the house of the dead. | – 进来,香奈,外面冷。 – 这里是停尸间。 |
[1:02:27] | They are all dead. | 他们全是死人。 |
[1:02:33] | Maybe this will help. | 或者可以这样, |
[1:02:35] | My cousin has a room, in Chinatown. | 我表弟在中国城有间屋子, |
[1:02:38] | I guess there’s space for two. | 我猜那空间够容纳两个人的。 |
[1:02:43] | You know, Okwe, good at chess usually means bad at life. | 你知道,奥克维,棋术高明常意味着生活倒运。 |
[1:02:47] | You do realise that she’s in love with you, don’t you? | 你应该意识到她爱上你了吧,是不是? |
[1:02:50] | I’ve been with her twenty minutes, and I know it. | 我跟她呆了二十分钟,我就知道了。 |
[1:02:54] | But then, I’m bad at chess. | 但是我棋术不高明的说。 |
[1:03:06] | There is something I must tell you. | 有些事我必须告诉你。 |
[1:03:08] | – This is your religion? – I have no religion. | – 你的宗教信仰? – 我不信教。 |
[1:03:14] | You have stopped chewing the leaf. | 你不再嚼那些树叶了。 |
[1:03:16] | I can see from your eyes. | 我可以从你的眼睛里看出来。 |
[1:03:18] | Do you know, Okwe, your eyes are quite pretty? | 知道嘛,奥克维,你的眼睛很漂亮。 |
[1:03:21] | – You are not bad looking. – Listen to me. | – 你长得不难看。 – 听着。 |
[1:03:26] | I come to this churchyard often. | 我常来这个墓地。 |
[1:03:29] | I come here to be alone, and to think about my wife. | 我独自一个来这里想我的妻子。 |
[1:03:35] | So now you see. | 所以现在你应该明白了。 |
[1:03:38] | What do I see? | 我明白什么? |
[1:03:40] | You should not see me any more. | 你不应该再见我。 |
[1:03:46] | Do you love her? | Do you love her? 你爱她吗? 你爱她吗? |
[1:03:49] | There is a room above a restaurant. | 在一个餐馆上面有一个房间。 |
[1:03:50] | The lmmigration police do not dare go into Chinatown. | 移民局的警察不敢进中国城的。 |
[1:03:53] | Here is some money for the rent I owe you. | 这些钱是我欠你的租金。 |
[1:03:55] | There is more for the trouble I have caused you. | 我给你的带来的麻烦远不是这些能抵消的。 |
[1:03:58] | – Okwe, do you love her? – Love? | – 奥克维,你爱她吗? – 爱? |
[1:04:03] | For you and I, there is only survival. | 对你和我来说,现在该想的是怎么生存。 |
[1:04:08] | It is time you woke up from your stupid dream. | 现在是你从你那个愚蠢的梦里清醒过来的时候了。 |
[1:04:38] | Yes? | 什么? |
[1:04:45] | Are you going on holiday or something? | 你在度假还是什么的? |
[1:04:49] | Senor Juan… | 胡安先生… |
[1:05:00] | – Senor Juan… – America, maybe? | – 胡安先生… – 美国,可能? |
[1:05:20] | Come on, you cleaned up their shit so long. | 来吧,你已经花了太多时间打扫那些狗屎了。 |
[1:05:23] | Now, you can be one of them. | 现在,你可以成为他们中的一个了。 |
[1:06:22] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[1:06:25] | It’s me. I got some paperwork. | 是我。我有些表要帮你填。 |
[1:06:30] | OK. How old are you? | 嗯,你几岁了? |
[1:06:32] | Twenty-two. | 二十二。 |
[1:06:33] | How old do you want to be? | 你希望是几岁? |
[1:06:35] | Twenty-two. | 二十二。 |
[1:06:38] | Hey, come on, relax. I can make you whatever you want. | 嘿,来吧,放松点。我能让你成为随便什么你想成为的人。 |
[1:06:42] | You want to be Spanish or Greek? | 你想当西班牙人还是希腊人? |
[1:06:44] | Italian. | 意大利人。 |
[1:06:47] | – You need a new name. – Isabella Encarico. | – 你需要有一个新的名字。 – 伊莎贝拉安卡瑞尔。 |
[1:06:51] | – You’re sure that’s Italian? – She owns a cafe in New York. | – 你确信这是意大利名字? – 她在纽约开一家小餐馆。 |
[1:07:20] | OK, you are at New York lmmigration. What’s your name? | 没问题,你是纽约移民。你叫什么名字? |
[1:07:24] | Isabella Fontanna Encarico. | 伊莎贝拉方塔娜安卡瑞尔。 |
[1:07:26] | – How old are you? – Twenty-two. | – 你多大了? – 二十二。 |
[1:07:28] | – Where were you born? – Napoli. | – 你在哪里出生? – 意大利那波利。 |
[1:07:30] | – Where in Napoli? – Aranella. | – 那波利哪里? – 安拉内拉。 |
[1:07:32] | Right. | 完全正确。 |
[1:07:35] | The trick, Senay, | 香奈,这里的窍门就是 |
[1:07:37] | is to believe you are the new person. | 你得相信自己已经是那个新人了。 |
[1:07:39] | If you believe it inside, the lmmigration will believe it. | 如果你自己相信她的存在,移民局也就相信了。 |
[1:07:42] | Drink? | 来一杯么,香奈? |
[1:07:48] | What are you afraid of? Okwe’s gone. | 你还有什么好怕的?奥克维已经走了。 |
[1:07:52] | Got scared and go away. | 他被吓跑了。 |
[1:07:56] | Go to hell! | 下地狱吧! |
[1:08:00] | This is hell. | 这就是地狱。 |
[1:08:03] | I’m helping you to get away. | 我在帮你脱身出来。 |
[1:08:06] | Take off you robe. Come on, come on. | 脱下你的睡衣。 来吧,来吧。 |
[1:08:09] | Hey, hey, stop that! | 嘿,嘿,住手! |
[1:08:10] | Stop that! | 住手! |
[1:08:12] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信。 |
[1:08:14] | I’m arguing like you are my fucking wife. | 我他妈像劝我老婆一样劝你。 |
[1:08:17] | Let me explain something. | 让我来解释一下。 |
[1:08:19] | Your robe now | 你的睡衣现在就等于是 |
[1:08:20] | is what the Americans call a “deal breaker”. | 美国人称作”破坏买卖”的一个玩意儿。 |
[1:08:23] | So… | 所以… |
[1:08:25] | No. | 不。 |
[1:08:29] | You are this close to New York and you said no. | 你离纽约就这么点远了,你居然说了不。 |
[1:08:49] | Wait. | 等一下。 |
[1:08:56] | I want the whole thing. That’s the deal. | 我什么都要玩。这就是交易。 |
[1:08:59] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受要么就算了。 |
[1:09:03] | You do not see me. | 你不可以看我。 |
[1:09:05] | You just do. | 你玩你的。 |
[1:09:08] | Take it or leave it. | 要么接受要么就算了。 |
[1:09:43] | So it wasn’t so bad, huh? | 怎么样这不是太糟糕吧,嗯? |
[1:09:46] | Nothing to cry about. | 没什么好哭的。 |
[1:09:48] | I’m not crying. | 我没有哭。 |
[1:09:50] | If you’d told me it was the first time, | 如果你告诉我这是你的第一次的话, |
[1:09:51] | I’d have cut a ribbon. | 我一定会准备一条丝带的。 |
[1:09:57] | I can’t believe Okwe never fucked you. | 我不敢相信奥克维从来没上过你。 |
[1:10:00] | You kind of love him, huh? | 你喜欢他吧,嗯? |
[1:10:03] | Women love men most who don’t love them back. | 大多数女人都跟不喜欢她们的男人纠缠不清。 |
[1:10:07] | Well, you had a lucky escape. | 好了,你有了个幸运的逃脱。 |
[1:10:10] | You know why he ran away? | 你知道他为什么逃出他的国家吗? |
[1:10:16] | Because I found out that in Africa, | 因为我发现,在非洲 |
[1:10:19] | he murdered his own wife. | 他谋杀了他自己的老婆。 |
[1:10:28] | You don’t eat or drink for 24 hours, OK? | 24小时内不可以进食和饮水,明白不? |
[1:10:32] | Doctor’s orders. | 医生的嘱咐。 |
[1:11:00] | Senay is here? | 香奈在这里吗? |
[1:11:33] | I will need a pill. | 我需要一片那样的药。 |
[1:11:37] | There is a pill you can take the morning after. | 有一种事后服用的药。 |
[1:11:43] | You are a doctor. | 你是一个医生。 |
[1:11:46] | At least you can get me a pill. | 至少你可以给我一片那样的药。 |
[1:12:27] | I won’t allow you to butcher her. | 我不允许你给她开刀。 |
[1:12:29] | You won’t allow? | 你不允许? |
[1:12:31] | I will operate on her myself. | 我会亲自来作这个手术。 |
[1:12:34] | – You’ll do what? – I will do it. | – 你会什么? – 我会来开这个刀。 |
[1:12:37] | It is the only way I can be sure she will not die. | 这是唯一我能确保她活下来的方法。 |
[1:12:42] | In return, I want a passport. A new identity. | 作为回报,我想要一张护照,一个新的身份。 |
[1:12:47] | Well, holy shit! | 好吧,他妈的! |
[1:12:50] | So you are human? | 这么说你也是人了? |
[1:12:53] | I will bring you our photographs tomorrow morning. | 明天早上我会把我们的照片给你。 |
[1:13:03] | Hi. I’m Juliette. I’m a friend of Okwe’s. | 嗨,我是朱丽叶特。奥克维的朋友。 |
[1:13:07] | He said that you needed these. | 他说你需要这玩意。 |
[1:13:13] | So, he did not care enough to bring them himself. | 这么说,他不愿意亲自送来了。 |
[1:13:17] | Oh, Okwe’s an angel. | 哦,奥克维是个天使。 |
[1:13:30] | There. Never happened. | 诺。从来没发生过。 |
[1:13:39] | So… What did happen? | 那么…究竟发生过什么? |
[1:13:48] | Before, I was a virgin. | 之前,我是个处女。 |
[1:13:52] | Jesus! | 上帝! |
[1:13:53] | Mohammed. | 真主。 |
[1:14:06] | What a pair! | 我们俩真是绝配! |
[1:14:08] | The virgin and the whore. | 处女和妓女。 |
[1:14:19] | The doctor needs a good car. | 医生需要一辆好一点的车。 |
[1:14:23] | Take it. Last time you were lucky. | 拿着。上次你很幸运。 |
[1:14:27] | Black is black. | 黑人用黑色。 |
[1:14:50] | Wash these again, please. | 请再洗一遍。 |
[1:14:55] | Boil, boil, eh? | 开了,开了,哦? |
[1:14:56] | Hot, hot! | 热,热! |
[1:15:26] | Jose! | 不错! |
[1:15:30] | So, this is how you do it right? | 所以,这就是正确的做法了? |
[1:15:34] | There can be no guarantee against E Coli. | 不能保证大肠杆菌的感染。 |
[1:15:37] | Mmm! | |
[1:15:39] | Wonderful! | 太棒了! |
[1:15:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不,不,不,不。 |
[1:15:55] | Passports. It’s something I do right. | 护照。这是我可以干好的事。 |
[1:16:10] | No parking. | 这里禁止停车。 |
[1:16:12] | Okwe wants me to wait here. | 奥克维让我在这里等。 |
[1:16:16] | I gave her a sedative an hour ago. | 我一小时前给她注射了镇静剂。 |
[1:16:19] | She’s only in a deep sleep. | 她现在只是处于沉睡状态。 |
[1:16:21] | But now you are here, | 不过现在你在这里。 |
[1:16:23] | I can administer the anaesthetic. | 我可以来试着上麻醉了。 |
[1:16:26] | Now I’m here? | 现在我在这里? |
[1:16:27] | You are going to be my assistant, Senor Juan. | 你来当我的助手,胡安先生。 |
[1:16:30] | What the fuck is this? | 这他妈的又是什么? |
[1:16:32] | I have noticed that if you do not drink, your hands shake. | 我注意到不喝酒你的手就会抖。 |
[1:16:34] | When you pass the scalpel, | 你给我递手术刀的时候, |
[1:16:35] | I do not want you to cut off my fingers. | 我可不想把手指给割伤了。 |
[1:16:42] | When will they come to collect? | 他们什么时候来取货? |
[1:16:47] | If you faint during the operation, | 如果你作手术过程中昏倒的话, |
[1:16:49] | I have half an hour before the kidney begins to deteriorate. | 在肾脏变质之前,我有半个小时的时间。 |
[1:16:52] | They come to the laundry bay. Back of the kitchen. | 他们会去洗衣房那边,厨房后面。 |
[1:16:57] | – You’d better start. – Go and scrub your hands. | – 你最好现在就开始。 – 去洗一下手。 |
[1:17:02] | Yes. Professional! | 是。专家! |
[1:17:07] | It’s decided. It’s fucking decided! | 决定了。就他妈这样决定了! |
[1:17:11] | You and me are going into business. | 你跟我要一起做这生意。 |
[1:17:16] | You know washing dishes? | 你知道怎么洗盘子吗? |
[1:17:19] | You know, when you forget on Friday | 你知道,如果你周五忘了的话, |
[1:17:22] | and come in Monday, and there is a pan with sauce? | 你周一来,会有一个装调味料的盘子? |
[1:17:27] | White… green… shit. | 白的…绿的…妈的。 |
[1:17:30] | That… is… | 那…是… |
[1:17:39] | Jesus! Was I speaking English then? | 天那!我刚刚说的是英语吗? |
[1:17:43] | What you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:18:03] | …don’t understand it, how the ice will help. | …不知道,冰块会有点帮助。 |
[1:18:05] | It’ll make you last longer, babe. | 宝贝,冰块会让你持久一些。 |
[1:18:07] | I don’t want to last longer. It’s not even pay-day. | 我不想持久,今天甚至不是发薪日。 |
[1:18:10] | All right, make you harder. | 好了,让你更硬些。 |
[1:18:13] | Think what happens to water when it freezes, eh? | 想想水结冰了会怎么样,嗯? |
[1:18:18] | There. | 给你。 |
[1:18:20] | – Get a bucket. – Bucket? | – 要一桶子。 – 一桶? |
[1:18:24] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:18:26] | You have removed kidneys before? | 你以前做过肾脏移除手术吗? |
[1:18:31] | Many times. | 很多次。 |
[1:18:32] | In pathology. | 上解剖学这门课的时候。 |
[1:18:34] | What is pathology? | 解剖学是什么意思? |
[1:18:36] | It means the patient is already dead. | 它的意思是说病人已经死了。 |
[1:18:40] | Did he tell you things about me, Senay? | 他跟你说过我的事吗,香奈? |
[1:18:44] | No. | 没有。 |
[1:18:53] | Let me wipe your brow, doctor. | 让我给你擦一下额头,医生。 |
[1:19:11] | Juliette, put the ice on the bed and put on the gown. | 朱丽叶特,把冰放床上,穿上你的手术服。 |
[1:19:21] | Take the bag. | 拿着这包。 |
[1:19:23] | Squeeze. Gently. | 挤一下,轻轻地。 |
[1:19:27] | We must go and scrub up. | 我们开始了,从这里下刀。 |
[1:19:35] | Cold tonight, huh? | 今晚真冷,是么? |
[1:19:39] | On a night like this, who would want so much ice? | 这么冷的天谁会要这么多冰? |
[1:19:47] | You are Pylades. | 你是皮拉德斯. |
[1:19:49] | Pylades was the boatman | 皮拉德斯是个船夫。 |
[1:19:52] | who ferried the souls to the land of the dead. | 他把灵魂送往死亡之地。 |
[1:19:55] | If you didn’t put a coin | 如果你不在你过世的亲戚舌头底下 |
[1:19:57] | under the tongue of your dead relative, | 放一个硬币的话, |
[1:19:59] | Pylades wouldn’t take them to Hades. | 皮拉德斯不会把他们送到冥王那里。 |
[1:20:02] | No matter how good you had been in your life. | 不管这个人活着的时候多风光。 |
[1:20:20] | Knife. | 刀。 |
[1:20:31] | – Jesus! – You are not allowed to faint. | – 上帝! – 你不可以昏倒的! |
[1:20:55] | Pass me the ice. | 把冰块给我。 |
[1:21:17] | – Is that it, then? – No, I must sew him up. | – 那就这样了? – 不,我必须把他缝合好。 |
[1:21:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:21:23] | Fetch me stitches. | 把线给我。 |
[1:21:34] | Will you go and check there is no-one else waiting? | 你去看看有没有别的人在等着? |
[1:21:37] | Yeah. | 好的。 |
[1:21:54] | Where’s Senor Juan? | 胡安先生在哪里? |
[1:21:56] | He’s drunk. | 他喝醉了。 |
[1:22:22] | How come I’ve never seen you people before? | 为什么我从来没有见过你们几个? |
[1:22:26] | Because we are the people you do not see. | 因为我们是你看不见的人。 |
[1:22:29] | We are the ones who drive your cabs. | 我们是给你开车, |
[1:22:32] | We clean your rooms, | 为你整理房间, |
[1:22:34] | and suck your cocks. | 和陪你上床的人。 |
[1:22:52] | In one hour, call an ambulance. | 一小时以后,叫一辆救护车。 |
[1:22:54] | Send them up to room 510. | 送他们去510房间。 |
[1:22:55] | Juliette? | 朱丽叶特? |
[1:22:59] | – Thank you. – Sssh! It’s OK. | – 谢谢。 – 嘘!这没什么。 |
[1:23:02] | One hour, OK? | 一小时,记着了? |
[1:23:14] | Handa? Handa, it’s me, Senay. | 汉达?汉达,是我,香奈。 |
[1:23:17] | You hear how good my English is? | 你听见我的英语现在说的有多好了? |
[1:23:19] | I’m coming to New York. I’m coming to New York! | 我要来纽约了。 我要来纽约了! |
[1:23:23] | My hands are shaking. | 我的手都在抖了。 |
[1:23:25] | So are mine. I don’t have a driver’s licence. | 我的也是。我没有驾照。 |
[1:23:28] | It’s dead. | 断线了。 |
[1:23:30] | It’s the tunnel. | 是隧道的问题。 |
[1:23:31] | I must tell her what time we land. | 我必须告诉她我们什么时候着陆。 |
[1:23:33] | Senay, what Sneaky told you was true. | 香奈,耗子跟你说的是真的。 |
[1:23:35] | He did not tell me anything. | 他什么也没有跟我说。 |
[1:23:37] | I did not kill my wife myself, but still it was my fault. | 我没有杀死我的妻子,不过她的死是我的错。 |
[1:23:40] | – I was a pathologist in Lagos. – And now you are someone new. | – 我是拉各斯的一名病理学者。 – 现在你是个新人了。 |
[1:23:43] | An official was shot. I was told to destroy the evidence. | 一个官员被刺,我被派去销毁证据。 |
[1:23:46] | I don’t want to know. | 我不想知道, |
[1:23:47] | When I refused, my house was fire bombed. | 当我拒绝这个任务后,我的房子被炸了。 |
[1:23:49] | My wife was still inside. | 那时候我妻子还在里面。 |
[1:23:53] | The police charged me with her murder. | 警察告了我谋杀罪。 |
[1:23:58] | I had to run. | 我不得不逃出来。 |
[1:24:00] | But my daughter stayed. Valerie. | 但我女儿维乐丽留下了。 |
[1:24:04] | She’s with my sister in Lagos. | 她住在拉各斯由我姐姐照看。 |
[1:24:07] | How old is she? | 她多大了? |
[1:24:09] | Seven. | 七岁。 |
[1:24:13] | I must go to her. | 我一定要去看她。 |
[1:24:59] | Tell me about Lagos. | 跟我说说拉各斯。 |
[1:25:01] | Do they have hotels that need maids? | 那儿有旅馆吗?旅馆招女佣吗? |
[1:25:05] | When you arrive at the airport, | 你到了机场就会发现, |
[1:25:07] | you will see a whole line of yellow cabs. | 有一整列黄色的出租车。 |
[1:25:11] | The car will take you across a bridge. | 车子会送你过桥。 |
[1:25:14] | When you cross the river, you will see lights in the trees. | 你过了河就能看到树上结的灯了。 |
[1:25:20] | Policemen on white horses. | 还有骑白马的警察。 |
[1:25:22] | No. | 不。 |
[1:25:26] | I know it won’t be like that. | 我知道不是那样的。 |
[1:25:33] | Goodbye, Okwe. | 再见,奥克维。 |
[1:25:55] | Hold me. | 抱我。 |
[1:25:59] | You must go… Isabella. | 你得走了…伊莎贝拉。 |
[1:26:02] | Always we must hide. | 我们总是得躲来躲去。 |
[1:26:11] | This is the cafe where my cousin works. | 这是我表妹工作的餐馆。 |
[1:27:19] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[1:27:22] | I love you. | 我爱你。 |
[1:28:16] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:28:21] | Valerie? | 维乐丽? |
[1:28:26] | Yes, it’s me. | 是的,是我。 |
[1:28:31] | At last, | 终于, |
[1:28:35] | I’m coming home. | 我可以回来了。 |