Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Dirty Harry(肮脏的哈里)[1971]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Dirty Harry(肮脏的哈里)[1971]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:肮脏的哈里
英文名称:Dirty Harry
年代:1971

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[05:41] Jesus! 天啊
[05:43] “To the city of San Francisco. 致旧金山市
[05:46] I will enjoy killing one person every day… 付我十万美元
[05:49] …until you pay me one hundred thousand dollars. 否则每天杀一人
[05:53] If you agree, say so tomorrow morning… 若同意 在明早的
[05:56] …at personal column, San Francisco Chronicle… “旧金山年史报”个人栏通知我
[06:00] …and I will set up meeting. 我会安排见面
[06:02] If I do not hear from you… 若见不到答复 下一目标
[06:04] …it’ll be my next pleasure to kill a Catholic priest or a…” 将会是一个天主教士或是
[06:10] “Scorpio.” 署名 天蝎
[06:14] What goes on in their minds? 他们到底想干什么
[06:16] Kooks. 疯子
[06:18] Where the hell does he expect me to find a hundred thousand dollars? 我上哪去弄十万美元
[06:22] You’re not thinking of paying him, are you, Mr. Mayor? 你不打算给钱对吗 市长先生
[06:26] The City of San Francisco does not pay criminals not to commit crimes. 旧金山市政府绝不付钱给罪犯
[06:32] Instead, we pay a police department. 我要把钱给警察局
[06:35] Chief, who’s in charge of this case? 谁负责这个案子
[06:38] Inspector Callahan. He’s outside. 卡拉汉警官 他就在外面
[06:44] Send Inspector Callahan in. 请卡拉汉警官进来
[06:50] Callahan? 卡拉汉
[06:53] Mr. Mayor, Inspector Callahan. 市长先生 这是卡拉汉警官
[06:55] All right. 好
[06:56] Let’s have it. 咱们谈谈
[06:59] -Have what? -Your report. What have you been doing? -谈什么 -你的报告 你在做什么
[07:02] For the past 3/4 hour… 在过去45分钟里
[07:04] …I’ve been sitting on my ass waiting on you. 我一直坐在外边等你召见
[07:08] Damn it, Harry. It’s the mayor you’re talking to. 哈里 你在跟市长说话
[07:14] Won’t you sit down, Inspector Callahan? 请坐 卡拉汉警官
[07:27] There’s a madman loose. 有个疯子在外面乱跑
[07:30] I’ve asked you what’s being done. Fair enough? 我问你都做了些什么
[07:36] We’ve got a dozen men checking identification files. 我们查了十几个可疑人的档案
[07:39] Checking on all known extortionists, rooftop prowlers… 勒索者 喜欢在楼顶溜达的人
[07:43] …rifle nuts, peepers… 玩枪的疯子和有窥视癖的
[07:45] Mr. Mayor? 市长先生
[07:47] We’ve arranged for rooftop surveillance and helicopters… 已安排楼顶监视哨和 直升机巡逻
[07:50] …especially around the Catholic churches and schools… 特别是天主教堂和 学校附近
[07:53] …and in the black area. 及黑人区
[07:55] Ballistics is checking on the slug. 我们正检测弹壳上的弹道
[07:58] We’re sure it’s a 30-06. 确认是306步枪
[08:00] Seven lands and grooves, right-hand twist… 7条阳堂线 右手抠动板机
[08:03] We’re running a computer check… 用电脑查找所有天蝎座的人
[08:05] …on everybody in the files whose birthday falls between… 出生日期在10月23日
[08:09] …October 23 and November 21. 至11月21日之间的人
[08:10] Why? 为什么
[08:12] Natives of Scorpio. 天蝎座的当地人
[08:15] Thank you, inspector. 谢谢 警官
[08:18] Have you mentioned this note to anyone? 你们对别人提起过这封信吗
[08:23] How about you? 你呢
[08:25] Nobody. 没有
[08:26] Your wife, sweetheart? Press? 你妻子呢 你的亲近的人呢
[08:28] Nobody. 没有
[08:32] All right. Give the message to the Chronicle. 把信交给”年史报”
[08:36] We’ll pay. But we need time to get the money together. 我们同意付钱 跟他说需要时间筹集这笔钱
[08:39] Wait a minute. Do I get this right? 等等
[08:42] You’ll play this creep’s game? 你是想跟他玩游戏
[08:44] It’ll give us breathing space. 这会给我们一点喘息时间
[08:46] It might get somebody killed. 会有人被杀
[08:49] Let me meet with the son of a bitch! 让我去见他
[08:51] Nope, none of that. We would end up with a real bloodbath. 不行 你会没命的
[08:55] I agree with the chief. We’ll do it this way. 我同意局长的意见 按我说的做
[08:58] Thank you, Mr. Mayor. Come on, Callahan, let’s go. 谢谢市长先生 哈里 走吧
[09:07] I don’t want trouble, like you had last year in the Fillmore district. 我不想看见你惹麻烦 明白吗
[09:12] That’s my policy. 这是我的原则
[09:14] When an adult male is chasing a female… 明白 一流氓追赶妇女企图强奸
[09:17] …with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That’s my policy. 我开枪宰了他 这是我的原则
[09:22] Intent? 企图
[09:23] How did you establish that? 你怎么能断定
[09:27] When a naked man chases a woman in an alley with a knife and a hard-on… 裸体男人手里拿着 屠刀追赶妇女
[09:32] …I figure he isn’t out collecting for the Red Cross. 我想他不会是在 为红十字会募捐
[09:39] I think he’s got a point. 我想他说的有道理
[10:36] -Inspector Callahan. -Jaffe. -卡拉汉警官 -杰斐
[10:40] Usual. 照常
[10:42] Usual lunch, or usual dinner? 午饭还是晚饭
[10:44] What difference does it make? 有什么区别吗
[10:47] Not much. 区别不大
[10:50] Hey, Jaffe… 杰斐
[10:53] …is that tan Ford still in front of the bank? 那棕色福特还停在银行对面
[10:57] Tan Ford? 棕色福特
[11:03] Yeah, tan Ford. 是的
[11:04] Engine running? 没熄火
[11:07] I don’t know. How can I tell? 我怎么知道
[11:10] -Exhaust fumes out of the tailpipe. -That’s awful! -排气管冒着烟 -太糟糕了
[11:14] Look at that pollution. 环境污染
[11:21] Do me a favor, will you? 帮个忙
[11:24] Call this telephone number. 帮忙打这个电话
[11:27] Police Department? 警察局
[11:28] Tell them Inspector Callahan thinks there’s a… 就说卡拉汉警官认为
[11:31] …two-eleven in progress at the bank. Got it? 这家银行里有情况
[11:36] Got it. 有情况 明白了
[11:38] Be sure and tell them it’s in progress, right? 告诉他们正在进行
[11:41] In progress. Yes, sir. 正在进行 是长官
[11:48] Now, if they’ll just wait till the cavalry arrives. 等着瞧吧 警察马上就到
[11:56] Shit! 妈的
[12:11] Halt! 站住
[13:37] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[13:40] Did he fire six shots or only five? 他打了6枪还是5枪
[13:43] To tell the truth, in the excitement I kind of lost track myself. 说实话我太兴奋早就忘了
[13:47] This is a.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world… 这是最厉害的手枪
[13:51] …and would blow your head clean off… 能把你的脑袋打飞
[13:53] …you’ve got to ask yourself one question: “Do I feel lucky?” 你要问自己”我走运吗”
[13:58] Well, do you, punk? 你走运吗
[14:21] I got to know. 我必须知道
[14:41] Son of a bitch! 混蛋
[14:47] It looks like we can save that leg. 看来我们能保住这条腿
[14:50] I’ve got a couple under my knee. 它不能扔下我不管
[14:52] Ever consider another line of work? 没考虑过换个工作
[14:55] I really appreciate this, Steve. 谢谢你 史蒂夫
[14:57] We Potrero Hill boys have to stick together. 别客气 咱们是朋友 从小一起玩大
[15:00] Nothing fancy, now. 现在不玩了
[15:02] Just a little tweezers and Mercurochrome. 你只知道镊子红药水
[15:05] Do I tell you how to beat a confession out of a prisoner? 我去过警察局教你 怎样让犯人屈打成招吗
[15:10] -I haven’t got all night. -You might experience discomfort. -快点 我还有事 -可能有点不舒服
[15:13] But if you do, just have your wife fix a… 不过没关系 你老婆能解决问题
[15:18] Sorry, Harry. 对不起
[15:20] -What will you do with those? -Cut your pants off. -你用这个干嘛 -把你的裤子剪开
[15:23] -No. We’ll pull them off. -It’ll hurt. -不 还是脱下来 -会很疼
[15:26] For $29.50, let it hurt. 这裤子29块5
[15:29] You can turn your back if you’re embarrassed. 你要是害羞就转过身去
[16:54] -Good morning, inspector. -Maria. -早上好 警官 -玛丽娅
[17:02] You wanted to see me, lieutenant? 你找我
[17:08] When the hell you going to get a haircut? 对 你什么时候理的发
[17:11] Whenever you do. 不记得了
[17:13] Who’s got time? I was up till 3 a.m. Checking the search patterns. 我查线索到凌晨3点
[17:17] -Put in for overtime. -That’ll be the day. -算你加班-天天如此
[17:21] You made a good pinch. Chief was pleased. 昨天你干得不错 局长很高兴
[17:23] -He was? -He said to say, “Well done!” 他让我转告你 干得漂亮
[17:27] I can’t tell you how moved I am. 我激动万分
[17:29] I pass along a compliment… 我向你转达祝贺
[17:31] …you could be a little polite. It might not kill you to say thanks. 你该礼貌点 说声谢谢你死不了
[17:35] I’d rather say thanks to a raise. 被提升我才说谢谢
[17:38] Harry, check communications. Something from Chicago. A gun nut. 来听通报 芝加哥来的一个疯子
[17:42] -I’ll get right on it. -Now wait a minute! -我马上去办 -等等
[17:45] I’m putting somebody with you. 我找了个人跟着你
[17:53] -What are you talking about? -You need a partner. -你说什么 -你需要个新搭档
[17:56] -What’s wrong with the one I’ve got? -He’s in the hospital! -我现在的搭档怎么了 -没事 只是躺在医院里
[18:00] -He’ll be out in a few weeks. -Say hello to Chico Gonzales. -他一两星期就会出院 -向齐科问声好
[18:03] -He’ll be working with you. -You must be kidding. -他跟你一起工作 -别开玩笑了
[18:06] I have no time to break in newcomers. 我没时间和新人打交道
[18:09] -Why don’t you do this boy a favor? -What do you mean? -你帮这孩子一个忙 -什么意思
[18:12] You know what happens to guys I worked with. Deitzick’s in the hospital… 你知道做我的搭档意味着什么 德基克挨了一枪住在医院
[18:17] …and Fanduchi’s dead. 凡杜奇死了
[18:18] So? 那又怎么样
[18:21] If I need a partner, I’ll get me one who knows what he’s doing. 若需要搭档我自己会找
[18:24] What about De Georgio? 弗兰克怎么样
[18:26] No way! 不行
[18:27] You work with Gonzales or you don’t work. 要么和他一起干要么别干
[18:30] Straight from the fifth floor. Got it? 这事就这么定了 明白吗
[18:35] I got it. 明白
[18:41] If you see De Georgio, send him in here! 叫迪乔吉奥来一趟
[18:45] You from around here? 是本地人吗
[18:46] Yeah, but I went to San Jose State. 是 不过上大学在圣约瑟
[18:49] -Play ball? -No, I boxed. Light heavyweight. -打球吗 不 我打拳 轻重量级
[18:53] Just what I need is a college boy. 我最需要的就是大学生
[18:56] -Found anything you like about me yet? -It’s early yet. -找到一点让你喜欢的东西吗 -还早
[19:00] -Get your degree? -Sociology. -拿到学位了 -社会学
[19:02] Sociology! You’ll go far, if you live. I intend to. -你前途远大 如果你活着 -我争取
[19:08] Inspector Callahan. 卡拉汉警官
[19:10] Don’t let your degree get you killed. I’m liable to get killed with you. 别让你的学位杀了你 因为我有责任跟你一起被杀掉
[19:14] I’ll remember that. 我会记住的
[19:17] -Hero! Nice work yesterday. -Fatso! Bressler wants to see you. -大英雄 昨天干得漂亮 -布莱斯勒要见你
[19:22] You’re a sweet man, Harry. 你真可爱 哈里
[19:29] There is one question, Inspector Callahan. 有个问题 卡拉汉警官
[19:32] Why do they call you Dirty Harry? 他们为什么叫你肮脏的哈里
[19:34] That’s one thing about our Harry. 这是哈里的一个特点
[19:36] Doesn’t play favorites. 他不会喜欢什么
[19:38] Harry hates everybody: Limeys, micks, hebes, dagos, niggers, honkies, chinks. 他讨厌所有人 英国人 爱尔兰人 希腊人 意大利人
[19:43] You name it. 黑人白人亚洲人全在内
[19:44] -How does he feel about Mexicans? -Ask him! -他觉得墨西哥人怎么样 -问他吧
[19:49] Especially spics. 特别是西班牙人
[22:43] Hey! There’s a guy on the roof over there! 那边楼顶上有个人
[22:46] On Stockton Street by Washington Square. 华盛顿广场的斯托克顿街
[23:12] You, on the roof! 楼顶上的人
[23:14] You, there! 你
[23:16] Yes, you. Stop what you’re doing. 停止一切活动
[23:18] Turn around and put your hands in the air. 转过身 举起手
[23:39] I don ‘t know how the helicopter boys lost him! 他们怎么让他溜走了
[23:42] How could they let him get out without seeing him? 怎么会没看见他往哪跑了
[23:45] They were probably talking instead of looking, like they were supposed to. 他们可能在聊天而不是在观察
[23:49] That’s possible. 他们经常这样
[23:58] Attention, all units. 各单位注意
[24:00] Turn that thing up louder. 声音开大一点
[24:01] Prowler last seen in the vicinity 上次在华盛顿广场附近 见到的屋顶枪手
[24:05] of Washington Square. 现在已有消息
[24:06] He is an adult male. 一成年男性
[24:08] Caucasian. Repeat, adult male Caucasian. 白人 重复 一名成人男性白人
[24:12] When last seen, he was wearing tan chinos… 身穿棕斜纹布裤
[24:14] … pale blue shirt, brown coat or sweater, dark gloves. 浅蓝色衬衫 棕色外套或毛衣戴黑手套
[24:18] He had a tan suitcase… 拿一只棕色皮箱
[24:20] … which probably contains a 30-06 rifle. He’s wanted… 内可能有306步枪 此人涉嫌谋杀被通缉
[24:24] Those loonies! They ought to throw a net over the whole bunch! 这些疯子 应该把他们一网打尽
[24:28] I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思
[24:33] -There! -What? -在那里 -什么
[24:35] Tan suitcase. 棕色皮箱
[24:37] -Where? -I lost him. -在哪里 -不见了
[24:42] There he goes, over there. 在那里
[24:43] Does that bag look tan? 那皮箱不是棕色的吗
[24:45] I don’t know, I haven’t even seen him yet. 不知道 我没看见那个混蛋
[24:47] Go to Filbert and hang a left. 向左拐
[24:50] Look out for these people! 当心前面有人
[24:51] -Fruitcake! -Get out of the way, hammerhead! -混蛋 -走开
[24:58] It was a tan suitcase. I know it was. 我肯定看见了
[25:03] I saw him. 在那里
[25:06] -There he is. -I see him. -就在那边 -我看见了
[25:10] Car 2, the license number… 2号车 10-32在那辆
[25:12] … at 10-32 on that Chevrolet, Colorado plates. 雪佛兰车里 车牌号是科罗拉多州的
[25:20] -How do you want to work this? -Find another entrance. I’ll go here. -你打算怎么办 -你去 另一个出口我从这里进去
[25:25] Car 2, what’s the model of that Chevrolet? 2号车 是雪佛兰车什么型号的
[25:30] Car 2. It’s an Impala convertible. 2号车 是黑斑羚车
[25:34] 10-4 10-4.
[25:47] You can cancel that 10-25. Three cars here. 你可以删去那辆10-25 这里有三辆车
[26:13] Anybody home? 家里有人吗
[26:38] -I brought you a nice present. -Let me see it. -给你带了好东西 -太好了让我看看
[26:56] It’s beautiful! Why don’t you go get a nice container of egg rolls? 真漂亮 来帮我穿上
[27:08] You getting an eyeful? 你这个流氓大饱眼福了吧
[27:10] You goddamn pie hawker! 你这个家伙
[27:12] -We should call the police. -I am a police… -我们该报警 -我是警察 住手 都别动
[27:23] Up against the wall. Right now! Move. 靠墙站好
[27:30] -Let them go. -Let them go? 放他们走
[27:32] -You heard me. -They assaulted a police officer. -放他们走 -他们袭击警官
[27:35] A police officer! He was standing on a can peeking in… 什么警官 他站在垃圾筒上
[27:39] …on Hot Mary and her boyfriend! 偷看玛丽和她的男友
[27:41] Beat it. Get out of here. 住嘴 快滚
[27:47] -How about the man with the suitcase? -Wrong number. -那个拎皮箱的人呢 -盯错人了
[27:51] I just had another thought. 我想我明白了
[27:54] Yeah? About what? 明白什么了
[27:55] About why they call you Dirty Harry. 他们为什么叫你肮脏的哈里
[28:05] Inspector 71. 71号
[28:09] Inspector 71. Please respond to your call. 请回答71号
[28:13] Inspector 71. Do you read me? 71号听到了吗
[28:16] -This is Inspector 71. -I’ve got an 8-0-4 in progress. -我是71号 -发现有人劫持
[28:20] California Hall at Polk and Turk streets. 波克特克大街加里福尼亚大楼
[28:23] 10-4. We’re on our way. 我们马上就到
[28:46] It’s some idiot. 上面有个疯子
[28:47] Where? I don’t see him. 哪里 我看不到他
[28:49] -There he is. -Yeah. Now I see him. -他在那里-我看到了
[28:54] I have a 10-29 and a 10-28. 我看到10-29和10-28
[28:58] In 600 block of Baker. On a Chevrolet. 在贝克街600号 在雪佛兰车上
[29:01] California license D-dog, C-Charles, V-Victor 4-7-2. 加州车牌号 DCV472
[29:15] We thought it was your sniper, 抱歉把你们叫来
[29:16] but it turned out to be a suicide attempt. 以为是你们要找的人 结果是个企图自杀的家伙
[29:32] -Anybody try to talk him down? -Yeah, no luck. But now you’re here… -有人劝过他吗 劝过可不管用 好在你来了
[29:37] -You mean, I go up. -We’d sure appreciate it. -你是说我上去 -希望你能
[30:53] Don’t you try to get me! 你别想杀我
[30:56] Not me. You’re the one who wants to get yourself killed. Not me. 不是我 是你要杀你自己
[31:00] Always happens with you guys. The last minute you want to… 你们这些人总是这样
[31:04] …grab onto somebody, take somebody with you. Down you go. Not me! 总想找个伴一块死 你跳吧我可不跳
[31:10] Won’t you try to grab me? 你不想抓住我吗
[31:13] A friend of mine was up about 20 floors with a jumper a few years ago. 我有个朋友几年前 被跳楼人抓住
[31:18] The jumper grabbed him and they went off. 从20层楼上一起掉下去
[31:20] Mashed all over. 摔在人行道上
[31:21] Couldn’t tell which legs was with which, which arms with which… 分不清胳膊是谁的腿是谁的
[31:26] It was a terrible mess. I tell you, I almost threw up myself. 惨不忍睹我差点昏过去
[31:30] -I’d just like your name and address. -Why? -我只想知道你的名字和住址 -干嘛
[31:33] It’s a mess down there afterwards! It makes identification impossible. 下去后你会摔得一遢糊涂
[31:36] Even if they find your driver’s license! 没法辨认你的身份 即使找到你的驾照
[31:40] All that blood! 上面也都是血
[31:45] I think I’m going to puke! 我要吐
[31:48] Don’t do that, son. All those people down there looking up. 别干傻事 下面的人都在看
[31:51] The fire chief looking up. With his face… 消防队长也在看 你看他的脸
[31:55] You bastard! 你这个兔崽子
[32:43] Get the stretcher up here. 把担架送来
[32:58] Now you know why I’m called Dirty Harry. 现在知道我 为什么叫肮脏的哈里了
[33:02] Every dirty job that comes along. 每件赃活都得我去干
[33:17] Inspector 71. 71号警官听见了请回答
[33:20] This is Inspector 71. 我是71号警官
[33:22] Got something for you. Corner of Sierra and Texas. A young boy, Negro. 西尔拉拐角处一个男孩黑人
[33:29] What about him? 他怎么了
[33:30] Shot in the face. Blew part of it away. 射中脸部半个脸打飞了
[33:35] Anybody know who the boy is? 有人知道他是谁吗
[33:37] His name was Charlie Russell. 他叫查理 拉塞尔
[33:40] I’m his mother. 我是他妈妈
[33:42] He’s only 10 years old. 他只有10岁
[33:59] Inspector, this officer… Oh, Jesus Christ! 警官 天啊
[34:02] You’d better go check on the mother. 去问问孩子的母亲
[34:16] What do you have? 有什么情况
[34:19] That 30-06 shell casing. 发现36毫米子弹壳
[34:21] He was up here all right. 他来过这里
[34:27] Welcome to Homicide. 欢迎加入刑侦处
[34:48] The man who designed blue serge uniforms for police departments… 为警察设计蓝制服的那个人
[34:53] …has to sell these for a living! 不得不卖掉这东西维持生计
[35:00] .458 Magnum? 458弹药筒
[35:04] -This thing will stop an elephant. -Yeah. -足以打死大象 -是的
[35:08] -Apparently you like a little edge. -All I can get, sir. -显然你喜欢用刀 -我只能带刀
[35:12] He’s no elephant, Harry. He’s no animal of any kind. 他不是大象不是动物记住这点
[35:15] What have you got, lieutenant? 怎么样 队长
[35:17] The blue flags represent the units that will be on duty by dark tonight. 照你的吩咐 蓝旗代表今晚参加行动的小组
[35:22] -Double shifts and overtime. -At nighttime. -两班倒 算加班 -只有夜里需要
[35:25] Daylight, the helicopters will keep him off the roofs. 白天有直升飞机他不敢上楼顶
[35:28] We’re going for high visibility. Units will make themselves very noticeable. 我已命令所有小组 尽量暴露自己
[35:32] -Except here. -Right. The North Beach area. -除了这个地方 北海滨地区是给他留着的
[35:35] We’re saving that for him. 你给自己找好位置了吗
[35:37] -Have you found a good stakeout? -I think so. -找到好的监视位置没有 -找到了
[35:40] It’s a building that overlooks the roof where they spotted him yesterday. 一座大楼能看见昨天发现 他的那个楼顶
[35:45] Something bothering you? 有什么不妥吗
[35:47] -Nothing. -Speak up. You’re among friends here. -没有 -说出来 这里全是朋友
[35:50] It seems a long shot that he’d come back to the same roof. 我们没把握他会回到原地
[35:54] There are a lot of rooftops in San Francisco. 旧金山有很多楼顶
[35:57] Most of them are locked. This particular one’ll be open for him. 大部分都锁上了 这栋是专门为他留着的
[36:02] These sick guys have behavior patterns. 这些疯子有固定的行为模式
[36:05] We know they’ll rob the very same store 3, 4 times in a row. 有罪犯抢劫 同一个商店三四次
[36:09] Must appeal to their superego or something. 为了满足自我
[36:12] Scorpio strikes again. 天蝎又行动了
[36:15] They like that feeling. 他们喜欢这种感觉
[36:17] There’s one other reason why he might pick the same rooftop. 他可能选择这楼顶另有原因
[36:21] He’s got a clear view of the St. Peter and Paul’s Church. 这里可以清楚地看到圣彼德 和圣保罗教堂
[36:24] And they’re having a novena tonight. 今晚要举行一个祷告仪式
[36:27] Go on. 说下去
[36:29] The note. He threatened to kill a priest or a Negro. 那封信里他威胁说要杀一个 天主教牧师和一个黑人
[36:32] The Russell boy was black. 拉塞尔就是这个黑人
[36:34] He may just figure he owes himself a padre. 他会想还欠一个牧师
[36:53] Inspector 71. 71警官
[36:56] We’re in position to start our surveillance. 我已到达预定位置开始监视
[37:22] How about the priest? 那牧师怎么样
[37:23] -He knows he’s being set up for bait? -Yeah, he wanted to. -他知道自己是诱饵 -知道 他愿意
[37:28] We told him we had a volunteer willing to take his place. 我们说了有个志原者可以替他
[37:32] Who? 谁
[37:35] Never guess. 你猜不着
[37:37] Yeah, I know. Welcome to Homicide. 我知道 欢迎加入刑侦处
[39:11] You owe it to yourself to live a little, Harry. 你要多活一会儿 哈里
[39:29] Son of a bitch took the bait! 他上钩了
[39:32] When I say “now,” hit him with the light. 我说开始你用手电筒照他
[40:17] Now! 开始
[40:59] -You all right? -I think so. -你没事吧 -我想没事
[41:56] Call an ambulance. 快叫救护车
[41:59] Collins never knew what hit him. 科林斯永远不知道什么击中了
[42:05] Let’s go. Clear the alley. There’s nothing to see. 走开 让一让
[42:08] Call headquarters. He’s loose in North Beach. 他向北海滨地区跑了
[42:58] It’s a whole new ball game, fellows. 封锁这个地区快行动 又一轮新游戏
[43:01] He grabbed a 14-year-old girl. 他抓了一个14岁的女孩
[43:05] Ann Mary Deacon. 叫安尼马丽 迪肯
[43:07] The bomb squad got a call. Suspicious object in Golden Gate Park. 防爆队今早接到电话 金门公园门口发现可疑物品
[43:10] It was addressed to the mayor. The lab sent it to us, with this letter inside. 写着市长收 化验室转给 我们里面夹着这封
[43:15] “Ann Mary Deacon, buried alive.” 安妮马丽 迪肯被活埋
[43:17] The poor kid went to the movies last night and never came home. 可怜的姑娘昨晚 看电影再没回来
[43:22] “Double-crossing San Francisco police made me do this. 我这么做是被旧金山警察逼的
[43:25] Now ransom $200,000, in used tens and twenties. 赎金两百万只要 十元二十元旧钞
[43:30] One man with yellow bag. 一个人带着黄皮包
[43:32] South side Marina. Green East Harbor. 到格林东码头
[43:35] 9 p.m. 晚上九点
[43:36] She has oxygen till 3 a.m. Tomorrow. 她有氧气能维持到明早三点
[43:39] Red panties and bra. Nice tits. 红色的内裤和胸罩
[43:41] Mole on left thigh. Anything cute and you’ll force me to let girl die… 左腿有胎记
[43:45] …of slow suffocation. Signed, Scorpio.” 若耍花招就慢慢杀死她 署名天蝎
[43:51] Anything else? 还有别的吗
[43:54] The mother identified the bra… …the hank of hair… 她母亲认识这胸罩和她的头发
[43:58] …and that. 还有
[43:59] The dentist identified that. 她的牙医认出这个
[44:03] Said it was pulled out with a pair of pliers. 是用钳子拔出来的
[44:08] You know she’s dead. 你知道她死了对吗
[44:09] All I know is the letter says she’ll be alive until 3 a.m. 信上说她能活到明早三点
[44:15] The mayor’s out trying to put the money together now. 市长去筹款了
[44:19] He’s using up a lot of favors. 他会尽最大努力
[44:23] He wants to pay. 他想付钱
[44:26] No tricks. 不耍花招
[44:34] We need a bag man. You want the job? 需要个送钱的人你愿意干吗
[44:38] You got it. 那好 就是你了
[44:39] -Be in the chief’s office at 6 p.m. -All right. -下午六点到局长办公室 -知道了
[44:42] -Wait a minute. What about me? -You’re out. -那我呢 -没你的份
[44:45] No cover? Not even one man? 一个掩护都没有
[44:49] Sure that’s how to do it? 你肯定这样能行
[44:51] I’m not sure! But those are my orders. All right? 不能肯定但这是我的命令
[44:56] No wonder they call him Dirty Harry. He gets the shit end of the stick. 难怪叫他肮脏的哈里 所有的屁股都是他一个人擦
[45:01] One more word and you’re chopped off at the ankles. 再说一个字我砍掉你的脚
[45:04] Al, let’s split the difference. Give him the night off. 折衷一下好吗 今晚放他们的
[45:08] Get the hell out of here, both of you. 你们两个都给我出去
[45:22] Testing 1, 2, 3… 试音1 2 3
[45:24] -What are you yelling for? -All you have to do is whisper. -你喊什么 -小声说就行
[45:28] “Mary had a little lamb, its fleece as white as snow.” 玛丽有只小羊 羊毛又白又长
[45:31] Okay, that’s better. 行了 好多了
[45:33] It’s good for 2 or 3 blocks. But in a tunnel… 两三个街区内没问题 进隧道就别指望了
[45:36] …forget it. 算了
[45:38] All right, Sid. What do I owe you? 怎么谢你
[45:40] Bring it back in one piece. 别把它弄坏了
[45:46] $200,000. 20万美元
[45:48] Count it and sign for it. 数一数签个字
[45:53] Did you count it out? 你数过了吗
[45:57] Did you count it, chief? 你数过了吗 局长
[46:01] It’s not my responsibility. 那不是我的事
[46:05] Always knew I’d get rich on the police force. 早就知道我能靠警方发财
[46:12] Just make sure nobody takes it away from you. 小心别让别人抢走了
[46:18] God knows how he’ll contact you. He’ll probably run you all over town. 鬼知道他将怎么与你联系 他可能让你满城跑
[46:22] Go where you’re told. Do what you’re told. 他让你去哪你就去哪 让你干什么就干什么
[46:25] Play it straight down the line. Okay? -严格按计划做 明白吗 -明白
[46:37] Nothing cute. Nothing fancy. 别耍小聪明 别突发奇想
[46:40] Just pay the ransom money and report back here. 去交赎金然后回来报告
[46:46] Would you mind if I borrowed a little Scotch tape? 好 借我胶带用用不介意吧
[46:59] It’s disgusting that a police officer should know how to use that weapon. 警官用这种武器有点让人厌恶
[48:08] -You got a yellow suitcase? -Yeah, I got it right with me. -你有没有带黄色箱子 -就在我手上
[48:15] -What’s your name? -Callahan. -你叫什么 -卡拉汉
[48:17] -What are you? -Police officer. -干什么的 -警官
[48:21] Hello? 喂 喂
[48:34] All right, police officer… 好吧 警官
[48:36] … this is how we play. 游戏这么玩
[48:39] I bounce you all over town to make sure you’re alone. 你在城里走一圈 确保你是一个人
[48:43] If I even think you’re being followed, the girl dies. 若发现有别人 那姑娘就死定了
[48:46] If you talk to anyone, even if it’s a Pekinese pissing on a lamppost… 你若跟任何人说话 哪怕是路灯下撒尿的哈巴狗
[48:50] … the girl dies. 我就杀了她
[48:52] -Is the girl okay? -Just shut up and listen. -姑娘没事吧 -闭嘴
[48:55] No car. 不许用车
[48:57] I give you some time to go from phone booth to phone booth. 你的时间有限 到另一个电话亭电话铃响4次
[49:01] I ring 4 times. You don ‘t answer by the fourth ring… 4声后你没接我就挂掉
[49:05] … that’s the end of the game. 游戏到此结束
[49:07] The girl dies. 那姑娘没命
[49:09] What time you got? 你的表几点了
[49:12] -9:30. Now listen… -You listen. -九点半 听我说 -你听我说
[49:16] I’m watching you. 我盯着你
[49:18] Not all the time, but you’ll never know when or where. 不是从头到尾 可你不知道我在
[49:23] Now get to Forest Hills Station as fast as you can. Understand? 现在你以最快速度到森林山车 明白吗
[49:33] -Yeah. -I hope you’re not stupid. -明白 -希望你不是傻瓜
[50:18] Downstairs. Take the “K” car. 下楼乘下一班车
[50:19] Get off at Church and 20th. Hurry up, or you’ll blow it. 在教堂20大街路口下车 快点 否则来不及了
[52:29] You sound like you had a good rest. 听上去你一点也不累 很好
[52:31] You’ll need it. I’m going to give you a nice little run this time. 这回让你好好跑一跑
[52:35] You better make it, because if you don ‘t, dead girl! 你最好能跑到 否则那姑娘就没命
[52:39] Public phone, hamburger stand, Aquatic Park. 公用电话 汉堡售货亭 水上公园
[52:44] Hubba-hubba-hubba, pig bastard. “快点 臭猪”
[53:21] What’s in the bag, man? 包里装的是什么
[53:24] -You dudes get lost now, you hear? -Screw the bag! -快给我滚开 听见没有 -把包打开
[53:28] Just give us the wallet. 快把钱包给我们
[53:33] You don’t listen, do you, asshole? 不听我的话 混蛋
[54:03] Don’t answer that! 别接电话
[54:14] -Who picked it up? -Some old guy. Never saw him before. -接电话的是谁 只是个老头我从没见过他
[54:23] Chico, he hung up. 天哪 齐科 他挂了
[54:27] -You know Mt. Davidson Park? -Yeah. -知道戴维逊公园吗 -知道
[54:30] Go to the cross. 到十字路口去
[55:10] I’m at the entrance on Lansdale Street. 我在兰斯戴尔街 戴维逊公园门口
[55:13] I’m going up. 我在向前走
[55:30] I see a couple of people. 我看见两个人
[55:35] Just a couple of kids necking. 是两个孩子在亲热
[55:37] Boys or girls? 男孩还是女孩
[55:58] I’m Callahan. 我是卡拉汉
[56:03] My friends call me Alice. 叫我艾利斯
[56:05] And I will take a dare. 我喜欢挑战
[56:08] When was the last time you were busted? 你上次挨揍是什么时候
[56:11] If you’re a vice, I’ll kill myself. 你要是不怀好意我就自杀
[56:15] Well, do it at home. 回家去自杀吧
[57:20] Freeze! 别动
[57:22] Just like a statue. 像雕像一样
[57:25] That’s right. 这就对了
[57:27] One wrong move, anything, I don’t care. 乱动一下让我不高兴
[57:30] I’ll kill you and the girl both. 我就杀了你和那姑娘
[57:33] Understand? 明白吗
[57:36] Yeah. 明白
[57:39] Drop the bag. 把包扔下
[57:44] Left hand. 用左手
[57:46] Let’s see the gun. 让我看你的枪
[57:53] My! 天啊
[57:55] That’s a big one. 好大的家伙
[57:58] Left hand. Throw it. 用左手把它扔了
[58:01] Easy. 慢点
[58:07] Raise your hands. 把手举起来
[58:08] Come on, get them up. 快举起来
[58:14] Now turn. 转过身
[58:15] Face the cross. 面向石碑
[58:21] Put your nose right up against the cement. 把鼻子贴在水泥墙上
[58:46] You lift that hand once more and I won’t let you know where the girl is! 你的手要是再动一下 我就不让你知道那姑娘在哪
[58:50] Do we understand each other? 明白我的意思吗
[58:53] Do we understand each other? 明白我的意思吗
[58:56] Don’t pass out on me yet! No, no. 别跟我装死
[58:58] No, no. Not yet. Not yet! 别跟我装死
[59:00] Don’t pass out on me yet, you rotten oinker! 别跟我装死 你这个蠢猪
[59:03] Do we understand each other? 明白吗
[59:07] If you care what happens to the girl, you’d better answer me! All right? 你若在意那姑娘的死活 就快点回答我 听见了吗
[59:12] Listen to me carefully. 仔细听着
[59:14] I’ve changed my mind. 我改变主意了
[59:16] I’m going to let her die. 我要杀了那姑娘
[59:20] I just wanted you to know that. 我真想让你明白
[59:26] You understand? I just wanted to make sure you knew that before I killed you. 明白吗 我只想让你死个明白
[59:40] Goodbye, Callahan! 再见了 卡拉汉
[59:51] Chico, don’t kill him! 齐科 别杀他
[1:01:48] The hospital report on Gonzales looks okay, chief. 医院说齐科看上去还不错
[1:01:52] Yeah. Well, he’s a pretty tough kid. 他是个坚强的孩子
[1:01:55] He’s right here. 哈里 卡拉汉 他就在这里
[1:01:56] He’s got two cracked ribs. 他断了两根肋骨
[1:01:58] They want to do some more tests on him in the morning. 早上再给他做进一步检查
[1:02:01] The son of a bitch really kicked him a couple of beauts. 那个混蛋把他踢惨了
[1:02:05] I’m sending him home. 送他回家
[1:02:06] Right, chief. 是 局长
[1:02:08] He says beat it! That’s an order. 局长说让你滚回家 这是命令
[1:02:12] The chief wants to know if I misunderstood his orders. 局长问我是否误解了 他的命令
[1:02:16] Meaning, am I just plain stupid or did I deliberately disobey him? 他问我是白痴还是故意 不听他的命令
[1:02:20] He wants to know what Gonzales was doing there. 他想知道冈萨雷斯 怎么会在那里
[1:02:22] He wants to know why we screwed everything up. 他想知道为什么把事情搞砸了
[1:02:25] What am I going to tell him? 现在你让我怎么跟他说呢
[1:02:30] Why don’t you start by telling him the truth? 干嘛不一开始就告诉他真相
[1:02:33] Tell him Gonzales was obeying orders from a superior. Me. 告诉他齐科执行的是我的命令
[1:02:36] Tell him you didn’t know anything about it. 告诉他你什么都不知道
[1:02:39] When this is over, if he wants my badge, he can have that too. 案子结束后 他想收回 我的徽章 随他的便
[1:02:44] You wouldn’t have a belt of booze around here, would you? 你这里有酒吗
[1:02:54] Lieutenant Bressler’s office. 布莱斯勒警官办公室
[1:02:59] -Put him on. -What is it? -接过来 -什么事
[1:03:02] It’s Park Emergency. They just treated a guy who had a knife wound in the leg. 公园诊所说 有个腿上 有刀伤的去他们那里包扎
[1:03:09] Yeah, Doctor? What’d this guy look like? 是大夫吗 那家伙长什么样
[1:03:12] Long blond hair… 金色长发
[1:03:14] …medium build, about 150 pounds. Pale complexion. 中等身材 体重约150磅 皮肤苍白
[1:03:19] -He didn’t give you his name, Doc? -Nope. -他没留名字吗 大夫 -没有
[1:03:24] They usually give a phony name. 就是留了通常也是假名字
[1:03:27] But I’ve seen him someplace. 可我在什么地方见过他
[1:03:30] It’s important you remember. 请回忆一下 这非常重要
[1:03:32] There’s a 14-year-old girl who’s suffocating. 有个14岁的女孩快要窒息了
[1:03:34] I’m trying to think! 让我想想
[1:03:39] I believe he works around here. 我肯定他就在附近工作
[1:03:41] Doctor, could you give him something? He’s in pain! 医生请处理一下他的伤 他疼得厉害
[1:03:44] Yes, just a moment. 好 请等一下
[1:03:50] She’ll be dead in an hour! 1个小时之内她就会死
[1:03:51] I’m trying to remember! 我正在想
[1:03:56] I’ve got who he is. 我想起来了
[1:03:59] When they had football, he used to sell programs at the stadium. 有球赛时 他常在体育馆卖节目单
[1:04:04] I think the groundskeeper lets him live there. 场地管理员让他住在那里
[1:04:07] -Live where? -There. -住在哪里 -那里
[1:04:14] Kezar Stadium. 克扎尔体育馆
[1:05:21] Illegal entry. No warrant. 非法进入 没搜查证
[1:05:23] Looks like we climb. 看来咱们得爬了
[1:05:26] Too much linguine. 我吃得太饱
[1:05:30] I’ll find another way. 还是另找条路吧
[1:08:49] Stop! 站住
[1:09:10] Don’t do anything more! You tried to kill me! 不要这样了 你要杀我 不不
[1:09:14] You need any help? 要帮忙吗 哈里
[1:09:17] -Go on and get some air, fatso. -Please! No more! -呼吸你的新鲜空气吧 胖子 -求求你不要
[1:09:21] Can’t you see I’m hurt? You shot me! Please, don’t! 没看见我受伤了吗 你打中我
[1:09:25] Let me have a doctor! 求你给我找个医生
[1:09:28] Please, get me the doctor! Don’t kill me! 给我找个医生 别杀我
[1:09:31] The girl, where is she? 那姑娘在哪
[1:09:33] You tried to kill me! 你差点杀了我
[1:09:34] If I did, your head would be splattered all over this field. Where’s the girl? 我真想杀你你早没命了
[1:09:39] I want a lawyer. 我要找律师
[1:09:40] I said, where’s the girl? 快说姑娘在哪
[1:09:42] -I have the right for one. -Where’s the girl? 我有权请律师 姑娘在哪
[1:09:46] I have the right to a lawyer! 我有权请律师
[1:09:50] Don’t! Please! 别伤害我
[1:09:52] I have rights. I want a lawyer! 我有权利我要找律师
[1:11:32] Harry Callahan. He said it was urgent. 他说有急事
[1:11:35] Yes, the district attorney has been wanting to talk to you. 地方检察官要见你
[1:11:39] -It’s Inspector Callahan. -Have him come in, please. -卡拉汉警官来了 -请他进来
[1:11:44] Won’t you come this way? 请跟我来
[1:11:46] -May I bring you in a cup of coffee? -No, thanks. -要咖啡吗 -不 谢谢
[1:11:58] I’ll be done in a minute. 马上就完
[1:12:01] Have a seat. 请坐
[1:12:07] I’ve just been looking over your arrest report. 刚才在看你的报告
[1:12:12] A very unusual piece of police work. 非同寻常
[1:12:17] Really amazing. 真令人惊讶
[1:12:19] I had some luck. 我很走运
[1:12:21] You’re lucky I’m not indicting you for assault with intent to commit murder! 你是很走运 因为我没起诉 你带谋杀倾向的攻击
[1:12:28] Where does it say you’ve got a right to kick down doors, torture suspects? 谁给你权利可以踹开人家的门 拷打嫌疑人
[1:12:33] Deny medical attention and legal counsel? Where have you been? 不向疑犯提供医疗和法律咨询
[1:12:37] Does Escobedo ring a bell? Miranda? 你没听说过米兰达权利
[1:12:42] You must have heard of the 4th Amendment! 那你一定听过第四修正案
[1:12:46] What I’m saying is, that man had rights. 那个人有他的权利
[1:12:50] I’m all broken up about that man’s rights. 别跟我说什么他的权利
[1:12:53] You should be. I’ve got news for you. 告诉你
[1:12:56] When he’s well enough to leave the hospital, he walks. 他随时可以离开医院
[1:13:00] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[1:13:02] He’s free! 他自由了
[1:13:04] You’re letting him go? 你是说你放了他
[1:13:05] We have to. We can’t try him. 必须放 我们不能起诉
[1:13:08] And why is that? 为什么
[1:13:09] Because I’m not wasting 1/2 million tax dollars… 我不想浪费纳税人50万块钱
[1:13:13] …on a trial we can’t possibly win. 去打一场赢不了的官司
[1:13:15] The problem is, we don’t have any evidence. 我们没有任何证据
[1:13:18] -What do you call that? -I call it nothing. 证据 你管这个叫什么 什么都不是
[1:13:22] Zero. 零
[1:13:24] You’re saying that Ballistics can’t match the bullet up to this rifle? 弹道检验与这枝枪不相符
[1:13:28] It does not matter what Ballistics can do! 弹道检验帮不了忙
[1:13:32] This rifle might make a nice souvenir. 这枪能作个很好的纪念品
[1:13:36] -But it’s inadmissible as evidence! -Who says? -但它不能成为证据 -这是谁说的
[1:13:38] It’s the law. 法律
[1:13:40] Then the law is crazy! 那是什么破法律
[1:13:43] This is Judge Bannerman of the appellate court. 这位是上诉法院班纳曼法官
[1:13:46] He holds classes in constitutional law. I’ve asked him for an opinion. 同时在伯克利大学讲授宪法 我想听听他的意见
[1:13:51] Your Honor? 大人
[1:13:53] In my opinion, the search of the suspect’s quarters was illegal. 搜查嫌疑人的住处是非法的
[1:13:59] Evidence obtained thereby, such as that hunting rifle for instance… 在那里得到的证据 比如那步枪
[1:14:03] …is inadmissible in court. 将不被法庭承认
[1:14:05] You should have gotten a search warrant. I’m sorry. 你们应该带着搜查证 很抱歉
[1:14:09] -It’s that simple. -Search warrant? A girl was dying! -可这是法律 -搜查证 那姑娘快死了
[1:14:13] She was, in fact, dead according to the medical report! 事实上 那个时候她已经死了
[1:14:16] But I didn’t know that! 可我不知道
[1:14:18] The court would recognize the officer’s legitimate concern for the girl… 法庭将承认警官关心 那姑娘的生命是合法
[1:14:23] …but there is no way they can possibly condone police torture. 但他们不能因此宽恕警官 拷打嫌疑人
[1:14:28] All evidence concerning the girl, the suspect’s confession… 所有关于那姑娘的证据 嫌疑人的口供和
[1:14:32] …physical evidence… 所有物证
[1:14:33] …would have to be excluded. 都将被拒绝接受
[1:14:41] There must be something you can get him on! 你们一定有办法判他
[1:14:44] Without the evidence of the gun and the girl? 没有枪和那姑娘当证据
[1:14:47] I couldn’t convict him of spitting on the sidewalk! 我不能因他当街 吐痰而判他有罪
[1:14:52] Now, the suspect’s rights… 第四第五
[1:14:55] …were violated… 可能还有第六第十四修正案
[1:14:57] …under the 4th and 5th… 赋予疑犯的权利
[1:14:59] …and probably the 6th and 14th Amendments. 不受侵犯
[1:15:02] And Ann Mary Deacon, what about her rights? 可那姑娘的权利呢
[1:15:05] She’s raped and left in a hole to die! Who speaks for her? 她被强奸后扔进洞里死了 谁替他说话
[1:15:08] The district attorney’s office! 地区检察官办公室
[1:15:11] If you’ll let us. 相信我
[1:15:14] I have a wife and 3 kids. I don’t want him on the streets any more than you do. 我有妻子和3个孩子 我像你一样不想让他逍遥法外
[1:15:19] He won’t be out there long. 他不会遛达很久了
[1:15:20] What is that supposed to mean? 你什么意思
[1:15:23] Sooner or later he will stub his toe and I’ll be there. 他早晚得撞在我手上
[1:15:26] This office won’t stand for any harassment! 你别再给我们惹麻烦了
[1:15:30] You’re crazy if you think you’ve heard the last of him. He will kill again. 你若认为他会就此罢休 你就是傻瓜 他还会杀人
[1:15:34] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[1:15:37] Because he likes it. 因为他喜欢
[1:18:07] You sure you weren’t tailed? 你肯定没被跟踪
[1:18:09] Yeah. 没有
[1:18:35] You really want $200 worth. 你真要享受两百块钱的待遇
[1:18:38] Every penny of it. 每一分钱
[1:18:54] Might as well be comfortable. 也许会很舒服
[1:18:57] Go on, sit. 来坐下
[1:19:06] Relax. 放松
[1:19:09] Take it easy. 别紧张
[1:19:11] It’s going to be all right. 马上就好
[1:19:54] You sure you want the rest of it? 剩下的还想要吗
[1:19:58] Every penny’s worth! 每一分钱
[1:20:01] You black son of a bitch! 你个黑杂种
[1:20:26] This one’s on the house. 这个在屋里
[1:20:43] That’s got to be him. 一定是他
[1:20:47] Are you claiming that the San Francisco Police did this to you? 你是说这是旧金山警察干的
[1:20:51] I swear it. As God is my judge. 我发誓 上帝作证
[1:20:54] Why are they harassing you? 他为什么这样对你
[1:20:56] They tried to frame me with the murder. 我不知道 他们陷害我杀了迪肯姑娘
[1:20:58] And now they’re trying to murder me. And look at me! 他们还想杀我
[1:21:01] I’m innocent until proven guilty and look at what they did to me. 在证明我有罪之前我是无辜的
[1:21:06] Everywhere I go cops follow me. And just look at me! 看看他们都对我做了些什么 我走到哪警察就跟到哪
[1:21:10] Just a minute, nurse. Let me ask him one more question. 我再问个问题
[1:21:13] Did you see who did this to you? -你看清那个打你的人了吗 -看清了
[1:21:15] Can you identify him? 知道他是谁吗
[1:21:16] His name is Callahan. He’s a big cop. Works Homicide. Callahan. 他叫卡拉汉 刑侦处的警察 叫卡拉汉
[1:21:24] Now, that’s the rerun from the 4 o’clock news. 这是4点新闻的重播
[1:21:27] Since then he’s given a statement to The Chronicle. 之后他给了报纸一份声明
[1:21:31] He claims you’ve been following him. And beat him up. 说你一直跟着他还打了他
[1:21:35] What about it, Harry? 这是怎么回事
[1:21:37] -You want my star? -I want an answer. -你要我的警徽吗 -我要你回答
[1:21:40] Have you been following him? 你跟踪那人了吗
[1:21:44] Yeah, I’ve been following him on my own time. 我用业余时间跟踪他
[1:21:47] -Anybody can tell I didn’t do that. -How? -谁都能证明我没有打他 -怎么证明
[1:21:50] Because he looks too damn good, that’s how! 他看上去太好了 那是表演
[1:21:54] Before I let you go, let’s get one thing straight. 允许你离开之前必须说清楚
[1:21:57] I don’t want any more surveillance! 我不希望你再监视他
[1:22:01] Neither does he. 他也也同样
[1:22:04] What does that mean? 什么意思
[1:22:07] Good night, sir. 晚安
[1:22:13] Go ahead. Try them. 尝尝
[1:22:15] -Guy makes them where I always eat. -Thank you. -他们做时我一直在吃 -谢谢
[1:22:19] I talked to Bressler about being on with me. 我和上面说了咱们做永久搭档
[1:22:22] So you know you got a spot when you get out. 这样你出院知道有地方可去
[1:22:26] I don’t know if I am coming back, Harry. 我不知道我会不会回去
[1:22:32] Doing a lot of thinking about it and… 我想了很久
[1:22:37] I have a teaching credential. And I figure… 我有教师证书
[1:22:41] …what for? You know? 我图什么
[1:22:46] -Time for therapy. -You hang in there now. -治疗时间到了 -你还没决定是吗
[1:22:55] See you tomorrow. Same time? 明天见 亲爱的
[1:23:20] -It’s my fault, you know. -What? -是我的错 -什么
[1:23:24] His leaving. I thought I could take it. 他不想离开 我本以为我能接受
[1:23:26] No class. 我太没风度
[1:23:29] -Don’t ever say that. -What? -别这么说-什么
[1:23:31] Don’t ever low-rate yourself. 不要责备自己
[1:23:33] What I meant was, whatever it takes to be a cop’s wife… 作为警官的妻子
[1:23:37] …I’m just not sure I’m making it. 我是不称职的
[1:23:40] He really tries, and all these bastards… 他很努力 可那些坏蛋
[1:23:42] …”pig” this and “pig” that. 杀人抢劫
[1:23:46] But maybe it’s when I watch him walk out that door at night. 他晚上出门时
[1:23:50] And I think… 我总在想
[1:23:52] …what if it’s the last time I see him? 他若一去不复返可怎么办
[1:23:56] Am I the only one? 只是我这样吗
[1:23:58] Doesn’t it drive your wife crazy? 你妻子不觉得自己要疯了吗
[1:24:00] No. 不
[1:24:03] You mean she got used to it? 你是说她习惯了
[1:24:05] No, she never did, really. 她永远不会习惯
[1:24:07] What, then? 怎么回事
[1:24:09] She’s dead. 她死了
[1:24:12] Please, forgive me. 请原谅
[1:24:14] She was driving home and a drunk crossed the center line. 有天晚上她开车回家 一个醉鬼逆行迎面撞上
[1:24:18] No reason for it, really. 毫无原因
[1:24:20] -I’m so sorry. -That’s okay. 我很难过
[1:24:23] I want you to tell Chico… 告诉齐科
[1:24:26] …that I understand him quitting. 他不想干了 我能理解
[1:24:28] I think he’s right. This is no life for you two. 他是对的 这不是你俩的生活
[1:24:32] -Why do you stay in it, then? -I don’t know. -那你为什么还要干 -不知道
[1:24:37] I really don’t. 真的不知道
[1:25:15] Let me have a fifth of Seagram’s. Please. 请你给我拿那个
[1:25:19] What the hell happened to you? 我的天 你怎么啦
[1:25:21] My wife’s brother. 老婆的哥哥打的
[1:25:23] I hit her… 我打老婆
[1:25:25] …so he hit me. 他打我
[1:25:27] Several times. 常事
[1:25:30] $5.69. 5 69美元
[1:25:33] You’re the guy that’s been robbed all these times. 你就是那个被抢了好几次的人
[1:25:37] 14 times the last 3 years. 我总带着它 就放在这里
[1:25:39] Last 2 times, I sent them out of here on platters. 前两次没费劲就把他们赶跑了
[1:25:42] I’m getting to be a pretty good shot. 我的枪法很准
[1:25:46] And I always keep it right here. Right where it’s handy. 我总带着它 就放在这里
[1:25:50] Please, I scare easy. 别 我胆小
[1:25:56] Dirty son of a bitch! You pilferer! 妈的 你这混蛋
[1:26:35] Goodbye. 再见
[1:26:37] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[1:26:49] Everybody out who gets out here? 该下车的快点下啦
[1:26:52] School bus inspector. 校车巡视员 孩子们好
[1:26:54] One minute. I’m not allowed to have anybody… 巡视员 从没听说过
[1:26:57] I’m authorizing it, so go. 我是新来的 开车吧
[1:26:59] What are you doing? I don’t know you. 我不认识你
[1:27:01] Hear me, old hag. Drive or I’ll decorate this bus with your brains. 你这蠢猪快开车 否则我打烂你的脑袋
[1:27:07] -Where? -Just get started. I’ll tell you where. -去哪里 开车 我会告诉你去哪
[1:27:16] Let’s have some fun now. 大家都高兴点
[1:27:18] Who knows a song? 谁会唱歌
[1:27:19] Everybody knows a song. You? You must know a beautiful one. 人人都会唱歌 你一定会唱个好听的
[1:27:23] Come on, sing for us. 唱吧 唱吧
[1:29:08] -Millie, this is Inspector Callahan. -The Mayor is waiting for you. -这位是卡拉汉警官 -市长在等你们
[1:29:16] -What’s up? -Another note from our boy. -出了什么事 -那小子又送来一封信
[1:29:19] -Who’s he grabbed now? -That’s the trouble, we don’t know yet. -他又抓了谁 -问题是我们还不知道
[1:29:25] The jet must be fueled and ready to go in half an hour. 飞机加满油准备好 半小时内起飞
[1:29:29] Skeleton crew. They must be volunteers. 小分队必须是自愿者
[1:29:32] Tell them the man is dangerous. 告诉他们这个人很危险
[1:29:34] I’ll read you this note which was delivered at 8:00 this morning. 今早8点收到的 我来念
[1:29:38] “To the City of San Francisco. 致旧金山市
[1:29:40] You double-crossed me for the last time. 你们上次骗了我 我警告你们
[1:29:43] I’m warning you to have my $200,000 in a jet airplane ready and waiting. 把20万元放在飞机上等候起飞
[1:29:48] I’ll call the Mayor’s office at 1:00 and tell you about the hostages… 我一点钟给市长办公室打电话
[1:29:52] …who I will be happy to kill if you don’t do… 告诉你们人质的情况 若不照办
[1:29:55] …exactly what I say. Scorpio.” 我很乐意杀掉他们 天蝎
[1:30:01] Better have somebody standing by! 你们做好准备
[1:30:03] I don’t think it’s a false alarm. 这可能是个假警报 不过别心怀侥幸
[1:30:05] There’s a call for you on line 2. 市长先生 二号线有你的电话
[1:30:07] I think it’s the one you’ve been waiting for. 我想是你在等的那个人
[1:30:17] -It’s the Mayor. -I got 7 kids from Park Street School. -我是市长 我从公园街小学请了七个孩子
[1:30:22] I got the bus and… 校车在我手里
[1:30:23] Come on, honey, now back in the bus. That’s a good girl. 好孩子 回到车上去
[1:30:27] I got the bus driver. Here she is. 司机也在我手里 她就在这里
[1:30:29] Just tell him. 告诉他们
[1:30:31] Not my fault, he had a gun… 不是我的错 他拿着枪
[1:30:33] Just your name! 告诉他你的名字
[1:30:38] This is Marcella Platt. 我叫玛塞拉 普拉特
[1:30:41] You can check if you want. But I don ‘t see any point. 你们可以去核实 可我觉得没必要
[1:30:44] I’m not bullshitting. 我不是跟你们闹着玩
[1:30:46] It’s simple. I got the kids. You start screwing around… 孩子们在我手里 敢跟我耍花招
[1:30:49] … the kids start dying. 孩子们就没命
[1:30:51] -The plane ready? -It’s being fueled, and ready to go. -飞机准备好了 飞机正在加油 马上就到机场
[1:30:55] The money will be there by the time you get there. 你到了就能看见钱
[1:30:58] Listen carefully. I will drive along nice and easy. 听好了 我要做一次轻松愉快的旅行
[1:31:01] Just me and a busload of kids. 只有我和孩子
[1:31:03] I’ll turn off at Sir Francis Drake on my way to Santa Rosa Airport. 我要从圣弗朗西斯大道 拐上公路 去桑塔罗萨机场
[1:31:07] I don ‘t want any police cars… 我不想看见警察的
[1:31:09] … helicopters, whatever. 直升机和警车
[1:31:10] If you play this game by the rules, the kids will have a nice plane ride. 胆敢跟我玩 孩子们 就会来次愉快的空中旅行
[1:31:15] Where are you going? 你准备去哪里
[1:31:17] I’ll tell the pilot when I get on. No alerts. 上飞机后我会告诉驾驶员 不许报警
[1:31:22] I guarantee you, you will not be molested in any way. 我保证你不会受到任何干扰
[1:31:26] I give you my word of honor. 以我的名誉担保
[1:31:29] Marcella Platt. It checks. 玛塞拉 普拉特 核对无误
[1:31:35] Willing to take the money to him? 卡拉汉 愿意去给他送钱吗
[1:31:37] When will you stop messing around with this guy? He has to be stopped now! 你们什么时候才肯面对事实 必须制止这家伙
[1:31:42] He’s got a busload of kids and I can’t take that chance. 他劫持了一辆坐满孩子的校车 我不能冒这个险
[1:31:45] I gave my word of honor and he will not be molested! 我已经向他保证 他不会受到攻击
[1:31:49] And that’s a direct order! 这是命令
[1:31:52] You can just get yourself another delivery boy. 那你另外找个送货人
[1:33:30] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[1:33:32] -This isn’t the right way! -We’re going to the ice cream factory. -这不是回家的路 去冰激凌 工厂看怎么生产冰激凌
[1:33:36] Anyone doesn’t want to, can get off. 谁不想去可以在这儿下车
[1:33:39] I want to go home to my mother. 我要回家找妈妈
[1:33:41] Go home to your what? 你想回家找谁
[1:33:43] Now, sing! Sing again! 给我唱歌 唱
[1:33:47] What’s the matter? Don’t you sing? 怎么了 为什么不唱 快唱
[1:33:51] Are you sick? What is it? 为什么不唱 病了吗
[1:33:54] Sing or your mothers will die! 要是不唱 你们的妈妈都得死
[1:33:57] I’ll kill your mothers! And the rest of you! 我要把你们的妈妈都杀死
[1:34:07] Get in the right-hand lane. 并入右车道
[1:34:09] Not right to treat children that way. 那样对待他们不对
[1:34:11] -You’ll hurt them. -Just drive the goddamn bus! -会把他们吓坏的 -只管开好这该死的车
[1:34:14] And get in the right-hand lane! 并入右车道
[1:34:23] I want my mother. 我要妈妈
[1:34:34] The sign, Sir Drake Blvd. 弗朗西斯大道
[1:34:35] Make a right there. 向右
[1:34:37] There’s a sign to Sir Drake Boulevard! 牌子在那里
[1:34:41] Not this one. 不是这个
[1:34:44] I want my mother. 我要妈妈
[1:34:47] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:34:50] Just get to the right! 向右开
[1:35:06] Jesus! 天哪
[1:35:16] What the hell is he doing up there? 他在那里干什么
[1:35:23] What the hell are you doing? Pass the V.W., will you? 你干什么 超过那辆车
[1:38:45] Drop the gun, creep! 把枪扔掉
[1:38:50] I’ll blow his brains out. 我会把他脑袋打飞
[1:38:55] Drop the fucking gun! 把该死的枪扔掉
[1:39:44] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[1:39:47] You’re thinking, did he fire 6 shots, or only 5? 他打了6枪还是5枪
[1:39:52] To tell you the truth, I forgot myself, in all this excitement. 说实话我自己也忘了
[1:39:56] But being this is a.44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world… 不过这是世界上最厉害的手枪
[1:40:00] …and will blow your head clean off… 能把你的脑袋打飞
[1:40:03] …you’ve got to ask yourself: 你得问自己
[1:40:06] “Do I feel lucky?” “我走运吗”
[1:40:15] Well, do you, punk? 你走运吗 混蛋
1971年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome(疯狂的麦克斯03)[1985]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Fanny och Alexander(芬妮与亚历山大)[1982]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme