英文名称:Die Hard 3
年代:1995
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | Helen, bomb squad, special services, | 海伦 召集炸弹处理组 特勤人员 |
[01:57] | state police and the FBI! | 州警 还有联邦调查局 |
[02:00] | Lieutenant Jergenson, you and Palmer, I want you to go to St. John’s emergency… | 杰金森警官 你和紧急处理中心 |
[02:03] | in case we got any walk-ins from the street. | 到现场去防止路人留在街道上 |
[02:06] | Kramer, get the city engineer. | 雷蒙 去找市政府工程处 |
[02:09] | I got to find out a damage report. It’s very important. | 我必须有损害报告 非常重要 |
[02:11] | Bonwit Teller. Who the hell would want to blow up a department store? | 炸弹 谁会想炸掉百货公司? |
[02:14] | Did you ever see a woman miss a shoe sale? | 你见过错过鞋子大减价的女人吗? |
[02:16] | Connie, I want you to get started on a witness sheet. | 康妮 我要你开始查证名单 |
[02:19] | Ricky, you and Joe, you make sure the uniforms… | 瑞奇 你和乔要确定穿制服的 |
[02:20] | got it cordoned off there. | 在现场妥善的维护秩序 |
[02:22] | And you don’t let the damn TV crews in. | 别让电视台的人到那去 |
[02:25] | Benson! | 文森 |
[02:26] | – Inspector, phone. – Not now. | -警官 你的电话 -现在不行 |
[02:27] | Benson, traffic. | 文森 你负责交通 |
[02:29] | You get Fifth Avenue cleared up by 3:00 or we’ve got the traffic jam from hell! | 3点前清理完 否则又要大塞车 |
[02:33] | – Walter! – Yeah? | -瓦尔特 -什么事? |
[02:34] | I think you’d better take this. | 我觉得你最好接下这个电话 |
[02:40] | Major Case Unit. Inspector Cobb. | 重案组 考博警官 |
[02:42] | Said Simple Simon to the pie man, going to the fair… | 单纯的赛门去找管匠索取他的派 |
[02:45] | “Give me your pies or I’ll cave your head in.” | 不听话我就敲你的脑袋 |
[02:50] | You see, Bonwits was just to make sure I had your attention. | 要了解 爆炸只是想引起注意 |
[02:53] | Is there a detective named McClane there? | 请问麦克莱恩警官是否在那里? |
[02:57] | He’s on suspension. | 他在停职中 |
[02:58] | No, Walter, he’s not. | 不 瓦尔特 他不能 |
[03:00] | Not today. | 今天不能 |
[03:02] | Who is this? | 你是那位? |
[03:03] | Call me Simon. | 叫我赛门 |
[03:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[03:06] | I want to play a game. | 我想要玩1场游戏 |
[03:08] | What kind of game? | 什么样的游戏? |
[03:09] | “Simon Says.” | “赛门说” |
[03:12] | Simon’s going to tell Lieutenant McClane what to do… | 赛门会告诉麦克莱恩警官去做什么 |
[03:15] | and Lieutenant McClane is going to do it. | 而麦克莱恩警官会听命行事 |
[03:18] | Noncompliance will result in a penalty. | 若有不依将面对惩罚 |
[03:22] | What penalty? | 什么惩罚? |
[03:24] | Another big bang in a very public place. | 公共场所的另外1次爆炸 |
[03:29] | What is it that you want Lieutenant McClane to do? | 你要麦克莱恩警官去做什么? |
[03:32] | Simon says Lieutenant McClane is to go to the corner… | 赛门说麦克莱恩警官要去138街 |
[03:36] | of 138th Street und Amsterdam… | 和阿姆斯特丹街的交汇处 |
[03:38] | which is in Harlem if I’m not mistaken. | 假如我没记错 应该是在哈林区 |
[03:40] | Kowalski! Lambert! | 密瓦斯基 蓝柏 |
[03:42] | You know where to find McClane? | 你们知道在那能找到麦克莱恩吗? |
[03:45] | Well, I kind of doubt you’re gonna find him in church. | 我怀疑你能在教堂里找到他 |
[03:47] | Well, you better find out what rock he’s under… | 你必须找到那块石头 |
[03:50] | and kick it over. | 并且把它带回来 |
[04:03] | John. | 约翰 |
[04:06] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:15] | Give me two more. Come on. | 多给两片 |
[04:19] | Jesus, John, you look like shit. | 老天 你看起来一塌糊涂 |
[04:26] | Where did we leave off with that roster? | 我们离开办公室时还剩什么案子 |
[04:28] | Well, we got three killings in Redhook the past two nights. | 红灯区有3起杀人事件已拖了2天 |
[04:32] | Put Miner on it. And Genetti. | 派麦伦去查 |
[04:34] | The mayor’s office will call before the day’s out. | 还有吉纳迪 他说可能会来上班 |
[04:37] | Next, 14 dump trucks stolen from a yard in Staten Island. | 长岛有14辆倾卸车失窃 |
[04:41] | Fourteen. Jesus. What, somebody starting a construction company? | 14辆? 有人要开建筑公司? |
[04:46] | No, that was John’s landlady, going to clean his apartment. | 不 是约翰的女房东要清理他的公寓 |
[04:51] | Insurance fraud. | 保险欺诈 |
[04:53] | That’s a priority out in California. | 是加利福尼亚州当时的要案 |
[04:56] | The contractor splits the money with the thieves. | 合同承包商跟贼分了钱 |
[04:58] | We had that out in Jersey a couple of years ago, Joe. Remember? | 乔 记得吗? 新泽西几年前就发生过 |
[05:01] | See what Kelly can do with it. | 看看凯利能怎么处理吧 |
[05:04] | Hey, what was the lottery number last night? | 昨晚乐透开什么号码? |
[05:10] | You still betting your badge, Rick? | 还是买警徽号码? 瑞克 |
[05:13] | Yeah. 6991, every week. | 对 每周都是买6991 |
[05:17] | 6991. Lucky number. | 6991 幸运号码 |
[05:20] | Half the cops in New York play their badges. | 全纽约的警察都是买警徽号码 |
[05:22] | How are the kids, John? | 孩子还好吗? |
[05:26] | I hear they’re okay. | 听说还好 |
[05:29] | Did you talk with Holly? | 你和荷莉说过话吗? |
[05:34] | No, I didn’t talk to Holly. | 我没有 |
[05:35] | Coming up on it, Inspector. | 到了 警官 |
[05:39] | Hot in here or am I just scared to death? | 我怕的要命 |
[05:41] | You want to make sure the gun’s secure? | 去确定枪贴好了 |
[05:45] | Yeah, it’s good. | 没问题 |
[05:54] | You know, you’re the first woman since Holly… | 除了荷莉以外你是第一个女的 |
[05:55] | who’s seen me do this. | 看到我做这件事 |
[05:57] | I’m honored. | 我真荣幸 |
[05:59] | Yeah, so was she. | 她也是 |
[06:05] | So where’s the backup gonna be? | 支援会在哪儿? |
[06:11] | We’re gonna drop back to 128th Street. | 我们要后撤到128街 |
[06:15] | What? | 什么? |
[06:17] | Ten blocks? Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? | 10条街以外 你们逗我玩? |
[06:20] | Oh, man, that’s just great. | 哥们儿 太棒了 |
[06:22] | Well, hey, Walter, what is all this about, huh? | 瓦尔特 这究竟是怎么回事? |
[06:23] | If we don’t do what this guy says, | 假如我不照做 那家伙说 |
[06:25] | he’s gonna blow up another public place. | 他会在公共场所引爆另一颗炸弹 |
[06:26] | Well, why me? What does he got to do with me? | 为什么是我? 与我有什么关系 |
[06:28] | I have no idea. He just said it had to be you. | 我不清楚 他说一定要你 |
[06:34] | Huh. It’s nice to be needed. | 感觉被需要真好 |
[06:36] | Frankly, John… | 老实说 约翰 |
[06:38] | Hey, Walter, how about you mind your fuckin’ business about Holly, huh? | 瓦尔特 别再提荷莉的事行不行? |
[06:41] | You and Simon are fuckin’ up a perfectly good hangover. | 你和西蒙真是最好的解酒药 |
[06:48] | Okay. | 行了 |
[06:59] | We’ll be back to pick you up in 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟后来接你 |
[07:02] | Take your time. I expect to be dead in four. | 不着急 我最多活个4分钟 |
[07:06] | Let’s go, Billy. | 我们走 比利 |
[07:30] | Man. | 这回死了 |
[07:59] | Hey, yo, Uncle! | 叔叔 |
[08:00] | Come look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[08:04] | It’s ten after 9:00. Why aren’t you in school? | 9点10分了 为何不在学校里? |
[08:06] | Tony wants to sell you this. | 汤尼想把这个卖给你 |
[08:08] | Tony? | 汤尼? |
[08:09] | That no-neck dude they call Bad T? | 那么没脖子被叫做坏T的家伙? |
[08:11] | He says he found it in a Dumpster. | 他说他在垃圾堆找到这个 |
[08:13] | He keeps stealing from people, | 他一直偷人家东西 |
[08:14] | they’re gonna find him in a Dumpster. | 某天他会在垃圾堆里被发现 |
[08:15] | No, he didn’t steal it. | 他没有偷 |
[08:17] | He says his uncle gave it to him. | 他说是他叔叔给他的 |
[08:20] | Mm-hmm. Hand me that newspaper over there. | 把那边的报纸递给我 |
[08:24] | Don’t ever let people use you. | 别让别人利用你 |
[08:26] | You’re running all over town with stolen property. | 你提着脏物在大街走 |
[08:28] | If you get caught, you get in trouble… | 被抓到时 你就麻烦了 |
[08:31] | while he gets to deny the whole thing and walk away. | 他只要否认就能脱身 你却得坐牢 |
[08:33] | Y-You mean, you want us to take it back to Tony? | 你是说要我们拿回去给汤尼? |
[08:36] | No, I’ll take it back to Tony, with a message. | 不 我拿去还给他 和他谈谈 |
[08:41] | – Now, where you goin’? – School. | -现在 你们要去那里? -去学校 |
[08:43] | – Why? – To get educated. | -为什么? -去受教育 |
[08:45] | – Why? – So we can go to college. | -为什么? -好上大学 |
[08:47] | – And why is that important? – To get ‘espect. | -它为何那么重要? -以便得到尊敬 |
[08:50] | Respect. Now, who’s the bad guys? | 受尊敬 谁是坏人? |
[08:52] | – Guys who sell drugs. – Guys who have guns. | -卖毒品的人 -有枪的人 |
[08:55] | – And who are the good guys? – We’re the good guys. | -谁是好人? -我们是好人 |
[08:57] | – Who’s gonna help you? – Nobody. | -谁会帮你? -没有人 |
[08:59] | – So who’s gonna help us? – We’re gonna help ourselves. | -那么谁会帮助你? -我们自己帮助自己 |
[09:01] | – And who do we not want to help us? – White people. | -谁不会帮助我们? -白人 |
[09:04] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:07] | Now get on outta here. Go to school. | 快去上学吧 |
[09:14] | – Uncle, you better come look at this. – What? | -叔叔 你最好来看看这个 -看什么? |
[09:16] | There’s a white man standing in the street. | 因为有个白人站在街上 |
[09:18] | I seen one. | 我看到过 |
[09:20] | Not like this. | 这个你肯定没见过 |
[09:31] | Dial 911. | 报警 |
[09:33] | Tell the police to get up here quick. | 叫警察快点到这来 |
[09:34] | Somebody’s about to get killed. | 有人要没命了 |
[09:37] | And get your butts to school, you hear me? | 你们上学去 听到了吗? |
[09:40] | – Yeah. – All right. | -听到了 -好 |
[10:06] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:09] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[10:10] | You havin’ a nice day, sir? | 你今天过得好呗? 先生 |
[10:12] | You feelin’ all right? | 感觉不错吧? |
[10:14] | Not to get too personal, | 无意针对你个人 |
[10:16] | but a white man standing in the middle of Harlem… | 但一个白人站在哈林区的中央 |
[10:18] | wearin’ a sign that says “I hate niggers”… | 身上挂着我恨黑鬼的牌子 |
[10:20] | has either got some serious personal issues | 若不是有强烈的个人诉求 |
[10:23] | or not all his dogs are barkin’. | 就是不顾死活了 |
[10:26] | Hey, I’m talkin’ to you! | 我在跟你说话呢 |
[10:28] | Now you got about ten seconds before those guys see you. | 在被那些人看见之前你有10秒钟 |
[10:31] | And when they do, they will kill you. | 他们看见会杀了你 |
[10:33] | You understand? | 听懂了吗? |
[10:34] | You are about to have a very bad day. | 那你就要有个糟糕的一天了 |
[10:38] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 还用你说 |
[10:41] | Sir, this is a police matter. For your own safety, I’m gonna ask you… | 先生 这是警察公务 为您的安全着想 我要求你 |
[10:43] | – to step across the street. – You’re damn right… It’s a police matter! For your own safety… | -站到街道那边 -这当然是警察的事 但考虑你的安全 |
[10:45] | I suggest you hide your butt in my shop ’til the police get here. | 我建议你在警察来之前躲到我店里 |
[10:48] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[10:52] | Aw, shit. | 糟了 |
[11:01] | Listen, I’m a cop. | 听我说 我是警察 |
[11:02] | – What? – I’m on a case. | -什么? -我在执行公务 |
[11:02] | Somebody blew up Bonwit Teller’s an hour ago. | 1小时前有件爆炸案 |
[11:04] | – Did you hear about that on the news? – Yeah. | -你听广播了吗? -听了 |
[11:06] | The same asshole who did that said I got to come to Harlem… | 是同一个混球叫我这么做的 |
[11:08] | and do this or he’s gonna blow up something else. Do you understand? | 若我不做他就炸掉别的 懂吗? |
[11:10] | Shit, shit, shit. | 破事 烂事 混蛋 |
[11:11] | -Listen, I got a gun. – They got ten guns. | -听着 我有枪 -他们有10把枪 |
[11:12] | If you can get across the street, | 你该去街那边 |
[11:13] | you should get across the street! | 你该过街去 |
[11:14] | Look, start acting crazy, all right? | 听着 开始装疯 |
[11:15] | What? | 什么? |
[11:15] | All right? Like Looney Tunes. You know, like Bellevue. | 像个神经病 明白吗? |
[11:18] | Hey, Zeus, this a friend of yours? | 宙斯 这是你朋友? |
[11:20] | He look like a friend of mine? | 他像我的朋友吗? |
[11:22] | I think the dude just escaped from some hospital, | 我想这小子刚从医院偷跑出来 |
[11:25] | you know, like Bellevue. | 神经病院之类的 |
[11:31] | I am the… | 我是 |
[11:33] | voice of my own god, | 我自己的神 |
[11:35] | and my god… | 我的神 |
[11:37] | And I grant that I had a bad headache, but she didn’t believe me. | 我告诉管理员我的头很痛 但她不信 |
[11:39] | I really do have a bad headache, though. I have a very bad headache! | 你们要相信 我的头真的很痛 |
[11:43] | And my head does not feel… | 我感觉象是… |
[11:44] | Oh, man, shut the fuck up! | 去你的 |
[11:46] | Who is this fucker? | 这SB是谁? |
[11:47] | – You’ve made a very bad mistake. – Kick his little ass. | -你犯了个很严重的错误 -踢他的小屁屁 |
[11:48] | – Boot your ass! – Yo! – Look, boy, what’s the game? | -哟 -大家伙儿 怎么玩? |
[11:51] | – Cut that shit off! – In your face, boy! – Ooh, yeah! | -把那牌子弄掉 -打扁你脸 |
[11:53] | Fellas! Fellas! | 伙计们 伙计们 |
[11:55] | Nature boy here hates niggers. | 这白小子恨黑鬼 |
[11:57] | Now what are we gonna do about that? | 我们该怎么办? |
[11:59] | Yo, yo, yo, yo! Hold up, hold up, hold up! | 慢着 慢着 |
[12:01] | Oh, shit! | 我的胳膊 |
[12:04] | Get him! | 做了他 |
[12:07] | Back! Back up! | 退后! 退后 |
[12:09] | Hey, what you trippin’ on? | 宙斯 你是怎么回事? |
[12:10] | – Back the fuck up now! – Hey, you got a whip too, boy? | -退后! 立刻退后 -你挺有种是吧? |
[12:13] | – Come on, man, get up. – Yo, black man, you must be a cop! | -起来 -黑哥 你也是警察! |
[12:16] | Get outta here! Come on. Get outta here now! | 快点跑 |
[12:19] | Grab the cab! Grab the goddamn cab! | 上出租车 快上出租车 |
[12:21] | – Don’t shoot, huh? Don’t shoot me! – Don’t lose that cab! | -别开枪 -别让出租车走掉 |
[12:22] | Get up! Come on! Get up! | 站起来 快站起来 |
[12:24] | Back up! I mean it! I don’t want to, but I will! | 退后 我不想开枪但我会的 |
[12:26] | You know I will! Come on! | 你们晓得我会开枪的 |
[12:27] | Come on! Drive! Drive! Drive! | 快点 开车! 开车! |
[12:29] | Go! Go! | 快走! 快走! |
[12:30] | Go! Get the fuck outta here! | 快带我们离开这里 |
[12:34] | Drive! Drive! Don’t stop! Just keep drivin’! | 开车 别停下来 继续开 |
[12:36] | – Run the red light! Drive, goddamn it! – Don’t shoot, man! | -闯红灯 -兄弟 别开枪! |
[12:38] | That’s all I got! | 我只有这么多 |
[12:38] | Put that fuckin’ money away. | 把你的钱收起来 |
[12:39] | – Nobody’s robbin’ you, asshole. – Don’t kill me! | -没人要打劫你 -也别杀我 |
[12:40] | I’ll fuckin’ kill you. | 我想杀了你 |
[12:42] | Just run all the lights! Drive. | 一路闯红灯 尽管开 |
[12:43] | – You got it, boss! – Damn! | -听你的 老大 -痛 |
[12:46] | That cut deep? | 割的深吗? |
[12:47] | How the hell would I know? | 我怎么晓得? |
[12:48] | Just keep pressure on it. | 一直压着的 |
[12:50] | Oh, fuck! | 太糟糕了 |
[12:53] | Jesus, right? | 苏斯 对吧? |
[12:54] | John McClane. | 我是约翰·麦克莱恩 |
[12:55] | I owe you one. | 我欠你份情 |
[12:55] | – Damn right you owe me! – Thanks for saving… | -你当然欠我一份情 -谢谢你救 |
[12:56] | You got any idea what those guys are doing to my shop right now? | 你知道他们现在会怎么砸我的店 |
[12:58] | Chill out, Jesus. | 冷静点 |
[12:59] | – “Chill out”? What the fuck? – We’ll send a car up there. | -冷静点? -我们会派辆车去的 |
[13:00] | Are you trying to relate to me? | 你想和我攀亲带故吗? |
[13:01] | Talk like a white man. | 像个白人那样讲话 |
[13:02] | Look, Jesus, I’m sorry you got involved, all right? | 苏斯 对不起 我 |
[13:03] | Why do you keep calling me “Jesus”? | 你怎么一直叫我苏斯 |
[13:05] | I look Puerto Rican to you? | 在你眼里我像波多黎哥人吗? |
[13:06] | Guy back there called you “Jesus,” didn’t he? | 刚才那些人叫你苏斯 |
[13:07] | He didn’t say, “Jesus.” He said, “Hey, Zeus.” | 他们不是叫我苏斯 是宙斯 |
[13:10] | – My name is Zeus. – Zeus? | -我的名字叫宙斯 -宙斯 |
[13:12] | Yeah, Zeus! As in father of Apollo, | 没错 宙斯 阿波罗的父亲 |
[13:14] | Mount Olympus… don’t-fuck-with-me | 住在奥林帕斯 别惹我 |
[13:16] | -or-I’Il-shove- a-lightning-bolt-up-your-ass Zeus! | 否则我用闪电劈你 我叫宙斯 |
[13:19] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗? |
[13:21] | No. I don’t have a problem with that. | 不 我对那个没意见 |
[13:24] | Downtown. Police plaza. | 市区 警察局 |
[13:26] | Oh-ho. Oh, that’s just great. | 那真是太好了 |
[13:32] | Get a record of all his collars, recent releases… | 不管肤色 列出他逮过的每一个 |
[13:34] | and list of anybody else he might have looked at sideways. | 被他注意过的也要列出来 |
[13:39] | It’s textbook megalomania. It’s a pathological state… | 需要催化剂才会让神经病有幻想 |
[13:43] | in which fantasies of control or omnipotence predominate. | 他能够主宰一切 |
[13:46] | He wants control over him. He wants control… | 他想要控制他 他的行动 思想 |
[13:49] | over his actions, over his thoughts, even his emotions. | 甚至他的情绪 感情 |
[13:50] | Sounds like you got a secret admirer, John. | 听起来像是你有位神秘的仰慕者 |
[13:52] | Yeah, maybe he’ll send me some flowers. | 也许他会送花来给我 |
[13:54] | Everybody knows you like pansies. | 大家都晓得你邋遢成习 |
[13:55] | It’s not that kind of emotion. This guy is ugly. | 不是那种感情 那家伙很丑陋 |
[13:59] | How is that? | 他的情况如何? |
[14:00] | Nothing wrong with him a shower wouldn’t cure. | 他只要冲个澡就能治好 |
[14:02] | Beer is normally taken internally, John. | 啤酒通常是喝到肚子里的 约翰 |
[14:05] | Just give me some aspirins, will you? | 请给我几颗阿斯匹灵 |
[14:06] | Yeah, okay. Hold this here. | 我去拿 自己按住这 |
[14:10] | This is Fred Schiller, John, and he’s a… | 这是弗雷德·席勒 约翰 他是 |
[14:11] | A shrink. Yeah, I got it. | 是心理医师 我知道 |
[14:13] | Yes. I was saying that we’re dealing with a megalomaniacal personality… | 我们在对付的是个妄想狂 |
[14:17] | with possible paranoid schizophrenia. | 可能还是偏执狂 |
[14:19] | Hey, hey, how about we just skip down to the part… | 略过这一段直接告诉我后面的 |
[14:21] | where you tell me what the fuck this has to do with me, huh? | 这与我有什么关系? |
[14:23] | I don’t know. I mean, what I do know is it does have specifically to do with you. | 我不知道 我所知道的是 |
[14:27] | This guy wants to pound on you ’til you crumble. | 这家伙想要打击你 |
[14:31] | He wants you to dance to his tune and then… | 要你随着他的节拍起舞 |
[14:32] | Put on a dress and fuck me? | 想让我脱掉衣服给他搞? |
[14:36] | I was going to say, “kill you.” | 我本来要说杀你 |
[14:39] | He’s sitting on an awful lot of rage… | 他目前愤怒异常 |
[14:41] | and it could be manifested physically if he’s stressed. | 在压力之下他要发泄出来 |
[14:45] | Somebody you arrested? Somebody you pissed off? | 被你逮捕的人 被你激怒的人? |
[14:47] | Well, that could be one hell of a long list. | 那名单可长了 |
[14:49] | Fuck you, Joe. | 去你的 乔 |
[14:50] | See, these people don’t like to work anonymously. | 那种人不喜欢匿名行事 |
[14:52] | They want you to know who’s doing it to you. | 他们想要你知道是谁在那样对你 |
[14:55] | So this name Simon is probably not an alias. | 所以赛门这个名字可能不是假名 |
[14:57] | It’s probably Simon or some variation. | 是真名或是相关的 |
[14:59] | Simon, Robert E. Busted in ’86. | 赛门·罗伯特·E 86年被捕 |
[15:01] | Extortion, kidnapping. Ten to fifteen. | 敲诈勒索 绑架 10到15年刑期 |
[15:03] | Did seven years for good behavior… | 服刑7年后 |
[15:05] | released on a state work furlough two months ago. | 因表现良好两个月前假释 |
[15:07] | Check it. | 查查看 |
[15:08] | Thanks, Rick. | 谢了 雷 |
[15:09] | Bob Simons was a bankrupt businessman… | 巴伯赛门是个生意人 |
[15:11] | who kidnapped his partner’s daughter. | 他绑架了合伙人的女儿 |
[15:13] | He’s a fuck-up not a psycho. | 他是想不开而不是疯子 |
[15:14] | The guy we’re looking for is nuts. | 我们要找的人是疯子 |
[15:16] | A nut who knows a lot about bombs. | 一个很懂炸弹的疯子 |
[15:19] | We found this in a playground. | 我们在游乐场找到这个 |
[15:21] | Professional, very cool stuff. You know, boom. | 专业级 很正点的东西 |
[15:25] | You think you should slam it around like that, Charlie? | 可以这样摔来摔去的吗? 查理 |
[15:27] | It’s unmixed. You can’t hurt it. | 尚未混合 不会炸 |
[15:29] | This stuff is cutting-edge. It’s a binary liquid. | 这玩意儿很先进 是两液型的 |
[15:32] | A what? | 什么? |
[15:33] | Like epoxy. Two liquids. | 象是环氧树脂 两液型的 |
[15:37] | Either one by itself… | 其中任何单独一种 |
[15:41] | You got nothing. But mix ’em… | 什么也不会发生 但混合它们之后 |
[15:55] | Ricky. | 理奇 |
[16:01] | Charlie, you’re gonna be wearin’ that chair up your ass! | 你为何要炸掉那张椅子 |
[16:03] | Christ Almighty, Charlie! | 查理 你在干什么? |
[16:05] | Like I said, very cool stuff. | 像我所做的 很正点的东西 |
[16:07] | Now, with a package like this, you get a warning. | 从现在开始 凡是这类包装都要小心 |
[16:10] | Now, the bomb has to arm itself. | 炸弹得先自行装配 |
[16:12] | You’ll see the red liquid pump into… | 你会看见红色液体在引爆之前 |
[16:15] | the clear before it detonates. | 会泵进透明液体中 |
[16:16] | How long before? | 爆炸前有多久? |
[16:18] | Ten seconds. Two minutes. Could be anything. | 10秒 2分钟 任何可能都有 |
[16:22] | But once it’s mixed, | 一旦它们混合了 |
[16:24] | be somewhere else. | 你最好是在别的地方 |
[16:26] | This stuff has got to be pretty rare. | 这玩意应该很罕见 |
[16:27] | We ought to be able to find out if any of it’s missing somewhere. | 我们应该查查看什么地方丢了这种东西 |
[16:29] | I already did. | 已经查到了 |
[16:31] | Livermore Labs. Theft over the weekend. | 利弗莫尔实验室周末时遭窃 |
[16:33] | Has he got enough to make another one, Joe? | 足够再做另一个? 乔 |
[16:35] | About 2,000 pounds. | 约2千磅 |
[16:37] | Of that? | 那种东西? |
[16:38] | Well, the detonating mechanism can be anything: | 引爆信号有任何可能 |
[16:40] | Radio, electrical. | 无线信号 电子 |
[16:42] | Hell, you could use a beeper and phone it in. | 你甚至能用呼叫器 |
[16:44] | Inspector! Inspector, it’s him. | 警官 警官 那人打来电话 |
[16:46] | He’s got a double Alberti feedback loop on it. | 做炸弹的人用了阿尔贝蒂双反馈回路 |
[16:49] | A nasty little trick I believe once used in Lebanon. | 曾经在黎巴嫩用过的恶毒的引爆手法 |
[16:50] | Charlie. Charlie! | 查理 查理! |
[16:52] | – Charlie, shh. – What? | -查理 别说了 -怎么? |
[16:53] | Want to start the trace? | 开始追踪器 |
[17:02] | Simon. | 赛门 |
[17:04] | He wore the board, walked the street and survived. | 我们把他送到那去但他幸存下来 |
[17:09] | Hauptman Walter, where are my pigeons now? | 我的鸽子目前好吗? |
[17:11] | “Pigeons”? | 鸽子? |
[17:13] | I had two pigeons, bright and gay, fly from me the other day. | 我曾有2只毛色鲜艳的鸽子 有天飞走了 |
[17:16] | Why was it they did go? You cannot tell, you do not know. | 它们为什么飞走? 你没法回答 因为你不知道 |
[17:20] | You mean McClane? | 你是指麦克莱恩 |
[17:22] | No, I mean Santa Claus. | 不 我指的是圣诞老人 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I’m here. | 我在这 |
[17:27] | Ah, there after all. And your friend? | 你终于出现了 你的朋友呢? |
[17:31] | Carver! Carver! Come on. We need you in the other room. | 卡特 那边需要你 |
[17:33] | Let’s go! Come on. | 快点 走啊 |
[17:35] | They need you. Go. | 他们需要你 去吧 |
[17:37] | Yeah, he’s here too. | 他也在这 |
[17:38] | And may I speak with him? | 我能和他谈谈吗? |
[17:42] | Well, is the ebony Samaritan there now? | 艾米尼和艾伦现在在那? |
[17:44] | You got a problem with ebony? | 你对艾米尼有意见吗? |
[17:46] | No, no. | 没有 |
[17:47] | My only problem is that I went to some trouble… | 我关心的是 我费了心思 |
[17:49] | preparing that game for McClane. | 为麦克莱恩准备了那场游戏 |
[17:51] | You interfered with a well-laid plan. | 你干预了设计好的计划 |
[17:54] | Yeah? Well, you can stick your well-laid plan up your well-laid ass. | 你可以把那好计划塞进好屁眼里 |
[18:00] | That was not smart. | 那不是聪明的举动 |
[18:02] | There are lives at stake here. | 这里面牵涉到人命的事 |
[18:04] | Not enough time, Inspector. | 时间不够 警官 |
[18:06] | You better hope he calls back. | 你最好希望他会再打来 |
[18:08] | He will. | 他会的 |
[18:12] | Ricky, you want to tell those people to shut the hell up out there! | 瑞奇 去叫外面的人声音小1点 |
[18:15] | Hey! Keep it down here! | 小声一点 |
[18:26] | Simon. He wasn’t speaking for all of us. | 赛门 他不代表我们全部 |
[18:30] | That was unpleasant. Don’t let it happen again. | 那很不愉快 别让它再发生 |
[18:33] | So, what’s your name, boy? | 你叫什么名字? 孩子 |
[18:35] | Don’t call me “boy”! | 别叫我孩子 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry. It was a poor attempt at humor. | 抱歉 只是想有幽默感点 |
[18:40] | I was going to send you home with a chiding… | 我本来想让你回家去了 |
[18:42] | but now I think perhaps… | 但现在看起来 |
[18:43] | We got him! | 我们查到他了 |
[18:44] | you should join the game. | 你应该加入 |
[18:45] | It’s a pay phone in, in Oslo. | 是在奥斯陆的公用电话 |
[18:47] | No, w-wait, they say it’s Juarez, Mexico. | 等下 是墨西哥的佛瑞斯 |
[18:49] | No, wait. No, wait. N-Now they’re saying it’s Juarez, Mexico. | 不 现在他们说墨西哥的劳瑞斯 |
[18:52] | Forget it! Australia? He’s scrambling up their system. | 算了 澳洲? 他捣乱了整个系统 |
[18:54] | They don’t know where he is. | 我们根本不知道他在那里 |
[18:56] | Having fun with the phone company, are we? | 和电话公司玩得愉快吧? |
[18:59] | Simon says McClane and the Samaritan… | 赛门说麦克莱恩和那位先生 |
[19:02] | will go to the subway station at 72nd and Broadway. | 要去72街与百老汇交口地铁站 |
[19:05] | I will call you in 15 minutes on the pay phone outside the station. | 我15分后打去车站外公用电话 |
[19:08] | No police. Failure to answer will constitute noncompliance. | 不准有警察 没接电话就算失败 |
[19:12] | Do you understand me, John? | 你懂吗? 约翰 |
[19:14] | Oh, yes, I understand. | 我懂 |
[19:16] | I understand that you’re a fuckin’ whacko that likes to play kids’ games. | 我晓得你是玩小孩的游戏 |
[19:19] | That’s what I understand. | 这就是我明白的 |
[19:20] | Hardly. | 差得远了 |
[19:21] | “Hardly”? Well, then, who are you? Somebody I sent up? | 差得远? 那么你是谁? 我抓过的 |
[19:25] | What’d you do? Shoplifting? Purse-snatching? | 你做了什么? 扒手 小偷 |
[19:28] | Cross-dressing? What? | 男扮女装? 究竟是什么? |
[19:30] | You c-c-couldn’t catch me if I stole your… | 即使我连人带椅子的把你偷走 |
[19:32] | ch-chair with you in it. | 你也抓不到我 |
[19:34] | My ch-ch-ch-chair with me in it? Ooh! | 连人带椅子? |
[19:37] | That’s very exciting. | 那真的很刺激 |
[19:38] | Let me ask you a question, bonehead. | 让我问你个问题 混球 |
[19:40] | Why are you trying to k-k-k-k-kill me? | 你为何想要杀我? |
[19:42] | John, John, calm yourself. | 约翰 冷静点 |
[19:44] | Huh? Why don’t you come on down here to police plaza… | 你为何不到警察局来? |
[19:46] | and we’ll figure this out like a couple of men, huh? | 我们以男子汉的方式来解决它 |
[19:48] | So come on down here. | 到这里来 |
[19:49] | If killing you was all I wanted… | 你是在开玩笑 假如想要杀你 |
[19:51] | – You’d be dead by now. – Simon. This is Inspector Cobb. | -你现在早已死透了 -赛门 这位是考博警官 |
[19:53] | I can appreciate your feelings for McClane. | 我很感谢你重视麦克莱恩 |
[19:56] | But, believe me, the jerk isn’t worth it. | 但相信我 那个混球不值得 |
[19:59] | He’s stepped on so many toes in this department… | 他在警局里得罪了太多人 |
[20:01] | by this time next month, he’s gonna be a security guard. | 下个月的这个时候就要他去守大门 |
[20:04] | His own wife wants nothing to do with him… | 他的妻子也不想和他有任何瓜葛 |
[20:06] | and he’s about two steps shy of becoming a full-blown alcoholic. | 他离真正的酒鬼只有两步之遥 |
[20:10] | One step. One step. | 一步 一步之遥 |
[20:12] | Now listen to me. You sound like a real smart guy. | 听我说 你听起来像个聪明人 |
[20:17] | What is it that you want? | 你想要什么? |
[20:18] | Are you talking about money? | 你是在说钱吗? |
[20:20] | Well, whatever, whatever. | 随便啦 |
[20:23] | McClane is a toilet bug. | 要知道麦克莱恩只不过是只臭虫 |
[20:26] | Now, what would it take just to forget him and live happily ever after? | 把他忘掉 从此愉快过1生 |
[20:30] | You know, money is shit to me. | 你知道钱对我有如粪土 |
[20:32] | I would not give up McClane for… | 即使把诺克斯堡的黄金全都给我 |
[20:34] | all the gold in your Fort Knox. | 我也不会放弃麦克莱恩 |
[20:36] | 72nd Street subway. Pay phone. 15 minutes. | 15分后在72街地铁公用电话 |
[20:39] | McClane and the Samaritan. | 麦克莱恩和他那位朋友 |
[20:41] | If you’re competent in the least, you found the briefcase. | 若你们还有点能力就已找到皮箱 |
[20:44] | So you know what I mean by penalty. | 那你们就晓得我说的惩罚是什么 |
[20:50] | I want to thank you for that vote of confidence, Walter. | 谢谢你对我的信心 瓦尔特 |
[20:52] | Well, I thought it was worth a try. | 我想至少可以试试 |
[20:54] | This guy’s a raving maniac. | 这家伙已经彻底疯了 |
[20:56] | Well, he, he, he couldn’t be any clearer if you got it from a case history. | 就个案来说他已说得很清楚 |
[20:58] | He gave you clues to his identity. | 他已经给了你有关他的身份 |
[21:00] | He spoke German, he called it “your Fort Knox”… | 他带德国口音 说你们的诺克斯 |
[21:03] | and he stammered when McClane pushed him. | 当麦克莱恩激怒他时 他会变口吃 |
[21:05] | Now, you believe this guy really can’t be bought? | 你认为这家伙能用钱摆平吗? |
[21:08] | There’s no chance. And the very mention of money only enraged him further. | 不可能 忘了钱会让他更愤怒吗 |
[21:20] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[21:21] | It’s your shield. | 你的警徽 |
[21:23] | Are you asking me to be a cop again, Walter? | 你又再要我当警察了? |
[21:25] | Ricky, get him his gun, all right? | 瑞奇 去把他的枪找来给他 |
[21:26] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你还没有回答我的问题 |
[21:27] | Joe, this time they… | 你晓得是 |
[21:27] | Hey! | 嗨! |
[21:30] | You didn’t answer my question, Walter. | 你没回答我的问题 瓦尔特 |
[21:33] | Are you done, Lieutenant? | 有完没完? 警官 |
[21:36] | Now you two better get going if you’re gonna get up to 72nd Street on time. | 若你想准时到72街就得出发了 |
[21:39] | Joe, this time they go with backup! | 乔 这次要给他们后援 |
[21:41] | You got it! | 没问题 |
[21:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! I’m not going anywhere. | 这次我那里都不去 |
[21:45] | Simon says you gotta go! | 赛门说你必须得去 |
[21:47] | I’m not jumping through hoops for some psycho! | 我才不会为了神经病而自投险地 |
[21:49] | That’s a white man with white problems. You deal with him. | 那是白人与白种问题 你去处理 |
[21:52] | Call me when he crosses 110th Street. | 当他过了110街以后再找我 |
[21:56] | Hey. Why’d you save my ass? | 你为何要救我? |
[21:57] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[21:59] | I stopped a white cop from gettin’ killed in Harlem. | 我阻止白种警察在哈林区被杀 |
[22:01] | One white cop gets killed today, | 今天有名白种警察被杀 |
[22:03] | tomorrow we got a thousand white cops… | 明天就会有上千名白种警察到那里 |
[22:05] | all of ’em with itchy trigger fingers. Got it? | 每个都想借机开枪 懂吗? |
[22:10] | Get him back. | 把他弄回来 |
[22:14] | Charlie, where’d you find that bomb? | 查理 你在那找到那颗炸弹的? |
[22:15] | Chinatown. | 唐人街 |
[22:16] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[22:18] | – Zeus! Yo, partner! – What? | -宙斯 搭档 -什么事? |
[22:21] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[22:21] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, I ain’t your partner. | 我不是你的搭挡 |
[22:23] | I ain’t your neighbor, your brother or your friend. | 我不是你的邻居或朋友 |
[22:25] | I’m your total stranger. | 我是你完全的陌生人 |
[22:28] | Okay, stranger. Know where that park is… | 好 陌生人 你晓得115街 |
[22:32] | at 115th Street and St. Nicholas? | 和圣·尼古拉斯街的公园在哪吗? |
[22:36] | Yeah, that’s in Harlem. | 知道 在哈林区 |
[22:37] | Where do you think we found that bomb? | 你以为我们在那找到那颗炸弹的 |
[22:40] | Listen, this guy doesn’t care about skin color, | 听我说 那家伙不在乎肤色 |
[22:44] | even if you do. | 你在乎也没有用 |
[22:48] | – What am I doing? – Cheer up. | -我在干什么? -振作点 |
[22:50] | Things could be worse. | 有可能会更糟 |
[22:51] | I was working on a nice, fat suspension… | 有段时间我上夜班 |
[22:54] | smoking cigarettes and watching Captain Kangaroo. | 除了抽烟之外你无所事事 |
[22:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:01] | Who’s that on the phone? | 谁在用电话? |
[23:07] | Okay, they made it to the phone, but there’s a problem. | 他们到了电话那 但有麻烦 |
[23:09] | Well, what do you mean? How big a problem? | 什么意思? 麻烦大吗? |
[23:12] | Oh, about 300 pounds. – Pass on it. | -大约3百斤那么大 -别逗了 |
[23:14] | Ma’am? Excuse me, ma’am. | 抱歉 女士 打断一下 |
[23:15] | We need this phone for official police business. | 警察公务需要用这个电话 |
[23:17] | Do you mind? | 莫来乱 |
[23:18] | – Honey, I’m a cop. – I’m sorry, but l… | -女士 我是警察 -抱歉 我这… |
[23:19] | I need the phone right now. | 我需要用这个电话 |
[23:20] | Get off the damn phone, lady! | 挂断电话 |
[23:21] | Police business! | 这是警察公务 |
[23:22] | Well, I never! | 从来没遇过这样的 |
[23:24] | I can get used to this. | 我已经习惯这种事了 |
[23:25] | I’m sure you can find a phone across the street, ma’am. | 我相信你在对街能找到电话 |
[23:28] | Let’s get something straight. I’m the only one here on official police business. | 我们把话说清楚 我才是警务 |
[23:31] | Don’t ever do that shit again. | 再也别做那种事 |
[23:32] | Let’s get something else straight. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[23:33] | You need me a lot more than I need you. | 你们需要我甚于我需要你们 |
[23:36] | You don’t like the way I do things? | 若我喜欢我办事的方法 |
[23:37] | Fine. I quit. | 好 我不干了 |
[23:48] | All right, I need you. | 好了 我需要你 |
[23:55] | All right, I need you more than you need me. | 好 我需要你甚于你需要我 |
[24:03] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[24:04] | Birds of a feather flock together, so do pigs and swine. | 人以群分 物以类聚 |
[24:06] | Rats and mice have their chance as will I have mine. | 很高兴这机会是我的 |
[24:10] | Nice. It rhymes. | 很好 还挺押韵 |
[24:11] | Why was the phone busy? Who were you calling? | 电话为什么占线? 你们打给谁? |
[24:14] | The Psychic Hot Line. | 神经病专线 |
[24:15] | I’d advise you to take this more seriously. | 我建议你正经点 |
[24:17] | Look, it’s a public phone! What do you want me to say? | 这是公共电话 你要我怎么说 |
[24:19] | You can simply say there was a fat woman on it, | 你可以直说有个胖女人在用电话 |
[24:21] | and it took you a minute to get her off! | 花了你们一点时间才让她离开 |
[24:25] | Now, John, there’s a significant amount of explosive in the trash receptacle next to you. | 约翰 你旁边垃圾筒内有炸药 |
[24:33] | Try to run and it goes up now. | 想跑的话它就会立刻爆炸 |
[24:35] | Uh, nobody’s gonna run, but I got a hundred people out here. | 没有人会跑 但这里有上百个人 |
[24:37] | That’s the point. | 那正是我的意图 |
[24:39] | Now, do I have your attention? | 我得到你们的注意了没? |
[24:41] | As I was going to St. Ives, | 我当时要去圣·艾夫斯 |
[24:42] | I met a man with seven wives. | 遇到1个男的有7位太太 |
[24:44] | Every wife had seven sacks, | 每位太太有7个袋子 |
[24:45] | every sack had seven cats, | 每个袋子有7只猫 |
[24:47] | every cat had seven kittens. | 每头猫生了7只小猫 |
[24:48] | Kittens, cats, sacks and wives. | 小猫 猫 袋子 太太 |
[24:49] | How many were going to St. Ives? | 有几个人要去圣奈尔? |
[24:51] | My phone number is 555… | 我的电话号码是555 |
[24:53] | No, no, no, wait! I didn’t get all that! Say it again! | 不 我没完全听清楚 再说一次 |
[24:55] | – Not a chance. My phone number is 555… – But I didn’t… | -不可能 我的电话是555 -但我没听清 |
[24:58] | and the answer. Call me in 30 seconds or die. | 加上答案的数字 三十秒内打电话给我 否则就死 |
[25:05] | All right, seven guys with seven wives is… | 7个人有7个太太 |
[25:06] | Shut up, McClane. I’m good at this. | 闭嘴 麦克莱恩 这方面我在行 |
[25:07] | Seven guys and seven wives… | 7个人有7个太太 |
[25:08] | Shut the fuck up, McClane! | 闭嘴 麦克莱恩 |
[25:09] | He said seven wives with seven sacks. | 他说7位太太各有7个袋子 |
[25:11] | Seven times seven is 49. Now tell me the rest. | 7乘7是49 告诉我剩下的 |
[25:13] | Uh, a sack with s-seven, seven, seven… | 7个袋子 |
[25:15] | – Weren’t you listening? – Yeah, I was listening! | -你有在听吗? -听着呢 |
[25:16] | – I didn’t hear every fuckin’ thing! – What the fuck is wrong with you? | -我什么也没听清 -你有什么问题? |
[25:18] | Well, l… Besides having a bad fuckin’ hangover, for one thing! | 我因宿醉而头痛的厉害是其1 |
[25:20] | All right, all right, all right! Seven wives times seven, 49. | 好吧 49再乘每个袋子7只猫 |
[25:23] | With seven cats… Seven times 49 is 343, right? | 7乘49是343 对吧? |
[25:26] | – What, are you asking me or telling me? – I’m telling you. | -你在问我还是在告诉我 -是你告诉我的 |
[25:27] | 343 times seven is… One, zero, 24. | 是我说的 7乘343是 |
[25:30] | 2,401. That’s what you got, right? | 2401 你算出来也一样吧? |
[25:33] | – That’s it. Dial. 555-2401. – 555-2401. | 那就拨5552401 |
[25:40] | – No, wait, wait! It’s a trick! – What? What? – It’s a trick. | -不 等下 是脑筋急转弯 -怎么了? 什么? |
[25:42] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[25:43] | I forgot about the man. | 我忘了那个男人 |
[25:44] | What man? Fuck the man! We got ten seconds here! | 什么男人? 去他的 还有10秒 |
[25:46] | He said how many were going to St. Ives, right? | 他说有几个人要去圣·艾夫斯 对吧 |
[25:48] | The riddle begins, “As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives.” | 遇到1个男的有7位太太 |
[25:52] | The guy and his wives aren’t going anywhere. | 那个人和他的太太那都不去 |
[25:54] | What are they doing? | 那他们要去那? |
[25:55] | Sittin’ in the fuckin’ road, waitin’ on the moon! | 坐在大路旁等着看月亮 |
[25:56] | How the hell should I know, McClane! | 我怎么会知道? |
[25:57] | Well, who was going to St. Ives then? | 那谁要去圣奈尔? |
[25:59] | The guy. Just the guy. | 那个人 只有那个人 |
[26:01] | Just one guy? | 就1个人? |
[26:02] | The answer’s one. | 答案是1 |
[26:03] | Just one guy. How do you dial “one”? | 就1个人 那怎么拨1? |
[26:07] | Just one guy’s goin’. | 只有1个人去 |
[26:08] | Hello, John. | 哈啰 约翰 |
[26:09] | Yeah, a piece of cake. Give us something harder next time. | 小事一桩 下次出个难点的吧 |
[26:12] | But you’re ten seconds late. | 但是你们慢了10秒 |
[26:13] | No, no! The answer is one! | 不 答案是1 |
[26:14] | There’s a bomb in the trash can! Everybody get down! | 垃圾筒里有炸弹 大家都趴下 |
[26:17] | Get down! There’s a bomb in the trash can! | 大家快趴下 |
[26:17] | There’s a bomb! | 有炸弹! |
[26:19] | Everybody get down! There’s a bomb! | 所有人都趴下 有炸弹! |
[26:23] | Get down! There’s a bomb! | 趴下 有炸弹! |
[26:29] | – Welcome to New York. – Really. | -街头表演新艺术 -真的? |
[26:35] | Here. You can have it. Come on. Come on. Let’s go. | 给你 拿着吧 我们走 |
[26:53] | A bomb. | 炸弹 |
[27:02] | I didn’t say, “Simon says.” | 我没有说”赛门说” |
[27:05] | It’s 9:50, John. | 现在9点50了 约翰 |
[27:06] | The Number Three train is arriving now. | 第3号地铁现在抵达了 |
[27:09] | I left something provocative on that train, John. | 我在那列火车上留了点东西 |
[27:13] | Simon says get to the pay phone next to the news kiosk… | 赛门说在10点20分之前 |
[27:16] | – in Wall Street Station by 10:20… – Half hour. | -到新密尔瓦基街和华尔街地铁站 -半小时 |
[27:19] | Or the Number Three train and its passengers vaporize. | 去接公用电话否则3号列车升天 |
[27:22] | Use any means of travel other than civilian, | 除了民用交通工具外 |
[27:24] | I blow the train. | 使用别的交通工具我就炸火车 |
[27:26] | Attempt to evacuate the subway, I blow the train. | 想疏散乘客我就炸火车 |
[27:29] | I call you in 30 minutes. Be there. | 我30分钟后打给你们 要到哦! |
[27:33] | We’re fucked. | 完了 |
[27:34] | 90 blocks in 30 minutes in New York traffic? | 在纽约的交通状况下30分内过90条街 |
[27:37] | It could be double that. | 有可能要两倍的时间 |
[27:39] | We don’t even have a car. | 我们甚至连车都没 |
[27:42] | Hey! Hey! Sir! Sir! I’m a cop. I’m a cop. | 先生 我是警察 |
[27:44] | I am requisitioning this car for official police business! | 因公务需要征用你的车 |
[27:46] | What the fuck are you doing? | 搞什么吗? |
[27:46] | – Thank you very much. – What the fuck are you doing? My cab! | -非常感谢 -你干什么? 我的出租车 |
[27:48] | Get in! Get in! | 上车 |
[27:49] | Pretty slick. Listen, I used to drive a cab. | 不错 我以前开过计程车 |
[27:51] | The fastest way south is… | 去公园南边最快的路是… |
[27:54] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[28:00] | What were you saying? | 你说什么? |
[28:02] | I was saying, I used to drive a cab… | 我说我以前开过计程车 |
[28:04] | and Ninth Avenue is the fastest way south. | 第9大道是去公园南边最快的路 |
[28:07] | But we seem to be going east. | 但我们似乎在向东走 |
[28:15] | Where the hell are you going, McClane? I told you Ninth Avenue… | 你在干嘛? 麦克莱恩 我说过第9大道 |
[28:17] | is the quickest way south! | 是去公园南边最快的路 |
[28:19] | Stop with the goddamn yelling! I know what I’m doing! | 别吼了 我知道我在干什么 |
[28:20] | Not even God knows what you’re doing! | 连上帝都不知道你在干什么 |
[28:22] | They’re headed east on 72nd towards the park. | 他们向东自72街往公园走 |
[28:24] | But Wall Street is south! | 华尔街在南边 |
[28:25] | Man, stop yelling at me! I got a bad headache. | 别再对我吼 我头痛的要命 |
[28:28] | And the best way south is not Ninth Avenue. | 向南走最快的方法不是第9大道 |
[28:30] | It’s through the park. | 而是穿越公园 |
[28:33] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[28:35] | I told you the Park Drive was always jammed. | 我告诉过你公园路总是堵车 |
[28:38] | I didn’t say Park Drive. | 我没说走公园路 |
[28:42] | I said, “through the park.” | 我说的是穿越公园 |
[28:47] | Shit! We lost them. They’re in the park, headed south. | 我们追丢了 他们正往南走 |
[28:51] | Get outta here! | 让开 |
[28:54] | Crazy prick! | 疯子 |
[29:00] | I got him, Connie. He’s taking the scenic route. | 我发现他们了 康妮 在公园内 |
[29:04] | – Outta the way! – Oh, man. | -让开 -老兄你真行! |
[29:09] | Look out! Get outta there! | 看路 让开 |
[29:15] | Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch it! Watch out! | 小心! 小心! |
[29:17] | Are you aiming for these people? | 你是在瞄准那些人吗? |
[29:19] | No! | 不是 |
[29:20] | Maybe that mime. | 也许是在心里 |
[29:24] | Tree! Tree! Tree! Haul! | 有树! 当心树! |
[29:30] | What’s going on here? | 这里是怎么回事? |
[29:34] | Look out! Whoa! | 小心! |
[29:38] | Tree! Tree! | 树! 树! |
[29:40] | Just hang on. | 坐稳了 |
[29:41] | Broads! Rock, rock! | 石板! 石头! |
[29:49] | Hey, look out down there! | 嗨 当心这里 |
[29:54] | – McClane? McClane? – What? | -麦克莱恩! -干嘛? |
[29:59] | McClane! | 麦克莱恩 |
[30:09] | Outta the way. | 让开 |
[30:10] | How do Catholics do that thing? | 天主徒是怎么划的? |
[30:11] | North, south, west, east. | 先往下再向右再向左 |
[30:14] | How much time? | 还有多少时间 |
[30:14] | Twenty-seven minutes. | 27分钟 |
[30:16] | Ha! 72nd and Broadway to Central Park South in three minutes! | 帅! 72街到百老汇才3分钟 |
[30:21] | That’s gotta be a fuckin’ record! | 这一定是最快记录 |
[30:23] | Come on! Get up! | 让路 |
[30:28] | Yeah. Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[30:35] | Yeah, we need a fire truck. | 我们需要1辆救火车 |
[30:37] | What? | 什么? |
[30:38] | To follow. | 以便跟随 |
[30:44] | Lieutenant John McClane, NYPD… | 纽约警局的约翰·麦克莱恩警官 |
[30:45] | access number 7479, calling from a civilian transmitter. | 警徽号码7479 从民用频道呼叫 |
[30:48] | Get me an emergency dispatcher right away! | 要你们立刻派救护车来 |
[30:50] | Dispatch. Fire. | 好 稍候下 |
[30:52] | I got two officers down at the corner of 14th Street and Ninth Avenue! | 有两位警员在14街第9大道口 |
[30:54] | Need an ambulance! Over! | 负伤倒地 急需救护车 |
[30:57] | Most of the calls on the west side go to Roosevelt Hospital. | 他们会送往河边医院 |
[30:59] | That’s two blocks from here. | 距我们要去的地方只有两条街远 |
[31:28] | Slow the fuck down, McClane! | 开慢点 麦克莱恩 |
[31:29] | Kind of like football, isn’t it? | 和美式足球一样 对吧? |
[31:31] | What? | 什么? |
[31:31] | Get yourself a blocker and head for the end zone. | 前面有人替你开路你直奔终点 |
[31:37] | If you’d said Wall Street, we could have followed him all the way. | 你要去华尔街就得一直跟着它 |
[31:39] | Wrong. South of 14th Street’s a different hospital. | 错了 第14街是另外1家医院 |
[31:44] | Saint Luke’s. Hang on. | 坐稳了 要分开来了 |
[31:54] | Time? | 时间 |
[31:56] | 10:02. We’re halfway there with 18 minutes to go. | 剩下18分钟了 还有18分钟的路 |
[32:00] | Fuck this. Hang on. | 去他的 坐稳了 |
[32:15] | Hang on. Hang on! Hang on! Get outta there! | 坐稳 离开那儿 |
[32:18] | – Slide over and take the wheel! | 方向盘给你了 |
[32:19] | Where you goin’? | 你要去那? |
[32:20] | We should be ahead of that train, right? | 我要先上那列火车去找 |
[32:21] | No, you’re not gonna… | 你不能 |
[32:22] | – get on that train! – I’m gonna get on that train! | -上那列火车 -我要上那列火车 |
[32:23] | You gotta get to that pay phone by 10:20. | 你10点20前要赶到那公用电话 |
[32:24] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么? |
[32:25] | I’m gonna get that bomb! | 我要去找那个炸弹 |
[32:26] | Listen, you fail, I cover your ass. | 听我说 你失败了有我垫底 |
[32:28] | I fail, you cover my ass. | 我失败了还有你 |
[32:29] | And if we both fail? | 若我们俩都失败了呢? |
[32:32] | Then we’re both fucked. | 那就玩完了 |
[32:33] | Go, now! Drive! Get to that phone booth by 10:20! Go! | 快走 10点20前到那公用电话 |
[32:36] | My lucky fuckin’ day. | 真是我的幸运日 |
[32:44] | Look out! Get outta the way! | 借过 让一下 |
[32:47] | Look out! Look out! | 借过 借过 |
[32:49] | Look out! Get outta the way! | 当心 让开 |
[32:57] | This is a bad idea! | 这是个坏主意 |
[33:26] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[33:28] | Just get outta the way, please. | 请让路 |
[33:44] | 112 Wall Street. | 华尔街112号 |
[33:45] | Wait, | 等下 |
[33:46] | this isn’t a taxi. You don’t understand. | 这不是计程车 你不清楚状况 |
[33:48] | Your light’s on. | 你的空车灯亮着 |
[33:49] | I’ll make it simple. 112 Wall Street, | 我不想麻烦 华尔街112号 |
[33:52] | or I’ll have your medallion suspended. | 否则我就让你吊销牌照 |
[33:54] | What? You don’t like white people? | 怎么 你不喜欢白人? |
[33:58] | 112 Wall Street. You got it. | 华尔街112号 没问题 |
[34:13] | Move your legs here. Get your legs outta the way! | 把脚抬起来 别碍事 |
[34:16] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:29] | Hey! Excuse me. | 慌什么 |
[34:59] | Shit! | 真扯 |
[35:02] | Excuse me. Watch out. | 借过 |
[35:03] | Excuse me, sir. Pardon me, please. Excuse… | 先生 借过 |
[35:09] | Will you step outta here for a minute? | 请让开 |
[35:10] | What? | 什么? |
[35:10] | I’m a cop. Step outta here for a minute, please. | 我是警察 请让下 |
[35:41] | Excuse me, please! Can I get through here, please? | 借过 请让路 |
[35:44] | Excuse me! | 借过 |
[35:46] | Excuse me, please. It’s important. | 借过 |
[35:48] | Excuse me, sir, but I’m expecting a call. | 打扰 先生 我在等电话 |
[35:50] | I need that phone. | 我需要那个电话 |
[35:51] | Why don’t you use the other phone? | 你怎么不用另外那个? |
[35:58] | Sir, please. I need to use that phone. | 先生 拜托 我需要那具电话 |
[36:01] | Hey, listen, bro, I was here first. | 听着 兄弟 是我先到的 |
[36:04] | “Bro”? | 兄弟 |
[36:06] | Get away from the goddamn phone! | 给我离开电话 |
[36:08] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[36:27] | I have to answer that phone. | 我必须接这个电话 |
[36:28] | Just shut up and get ’em in the air! | 闭嘴 把手举起来 |
[36:31] | Watch it! Excuse me! Pardon me! Watch it. Watch your back. Watch it. | 小心 抱歉 借过 小心 |
[36:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m a New York police officer. | 各位 我是纽约市警察 |
[36:37] | I’m gonna ask you to calmly and quietly start moving towards the other end of the car. | 我要你们冷静的去火车另一边 |
[36:41] | Go now, please. Go now. Fuck! | 现在就走 |
[36:46] | Go! Hurry! Watch out! | 快走 小心 |
[36:48] | Watch. Watch it. Go! | 小心 小心 快走 |
[36:53] | I have to answer that phone. | 我必须接这个电话 |
[36:57] | Get ’em up! | 把手举高 |
[36:59] | Look, if you have to shoot me then you go ahead and you shoot me! | 听着 你若要开枪 尽管开 |
[37:06] | But I have to answer this phone! All right? | 但我必须接这个电话 行吗? |
[37:15] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[37:17] | And McClane? | 麦克莱恩呢? |
[37:19] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上 |
[37:20] | Uh, you know, he’s a little slow. He’s kind of out of shape. | 他身体情况不太好 |
[37:23] | The rules applied to both of you. | 我要求的是你们两个 |
[37:25] | I’m afraid this is noncompliance. Good-bye. | 恐怕这与我的要求不符 再见 |
[37:36] | Trust me, guys. | 信任我 各位 |
[37:40] | Duck. | 趴下来 |
[38:18] | Hey, get outta there! Get outta there! Duck, asshole! | 快离开那 趴下 |
[38:36] | Oh, my god, Jake! Oh, my god! | 天啊 上帝呀! |
[39:12] | McClane? | 麦克莱恩? |
[39:20] | What? | 什么状况 |
[39:26] | You can see right down into the subway. | 可以看到地铁 |
[39:28] | How many fire trucks you count? | 来了几辆消防车 |
[39:30] | You guys, you guys. | 安静 安静 |
[39:31] | How can you see from up there? | 我由这上面看的不是很清楚 |
[39:35] | Damn. Get in there. | 到下面去 |
[39:36] | Officer, tell those people to get the hell back, will you? | 警员 叫那些人退后 行吗? |
[39:40] | We got a shitload of cuts and bruises, a couple concussions… | 一大堆人有瘀青 几个人挫伤 |
[39:42] | some old guy’s pacemaker stopped… | 几位老年人心律器停了 |
[39:44] | and a pregnant girl’s water broke, and that’s all. | 有位孕妇羊水破了 就是这样 |
[39:46] | How you doin’, John? | 你的情况如何? 约翰 |
[39:47] | Still can’t hear too good. | 还好 |
[39:51] | Well, it’s a miracle you’re still alive. | 你还活着是个奇迹 |
[39:53] | Yeah, that’s the problem, Joe. | 问题就出在那了 乔 |
[39:55] | What? | 什么? |
[39:56] | The miracle part. | 奇迹的部份 |
[39:57] | What are the odds of us making it down here on time? | 我们能准时到这的机会有多少? |
[40:01] | Hmm. Zip. | 零 |
[40:02] | That bomb was gonna go off no matter what. | 那颗炸弹无论如何都会爆炸 |
[40:03] | He wanted it to go off right down here. | 他想要它在这里爆炸 |
[40:05] | Take this off me, Dave. | 谢谢你帮我起来 大卫 |
[40:08] | Well, what’s so special about this place? | 这地方为何那么特别? |
[40:10] | I don’t know. Something just doesn’t add up. | 我不知道 事情拼凑不起来 |
[40:12] | Lieutenant McClane? | 麦克莱恩警官? |
[40:14] | They’re asking for you and a Mr. Carver. | 他们要找你和卡特先生 |
[40:18] | Where? | 在那? |
[40:19] | John. | 约翰 |
[40:22] | John, this is Andy Cross… | 约翰 这位是安迪克罗斯 |
[40:24] | with the FBI. | 联邦调查局的 |
[40:27] | This is Bill Jarvis. He’s, uh… | 这位是查尔斯先生 他是 |
[40:28] | I’m, uh, with another agency. | 我是另一个单位的 |
[40:31] | It’s good to meet you. | 见到你太好了 |
[40:33] | This is Lieutenant McClane. This is Mr. Carver. | 这是麦克莱恩警官和卡特先生 |
[40:37] | Uh, we got a couple questions first. | 我们先要问几个问题 |
[40:40] | You recognize this guy? | 认识这个人吗? |
[40:46] | No. | 不认识 |
[40:48] | How about this one? | 这个呢? |
[40:55] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[40:58] | – Did you recognize the voice on the phone? – No. | -你认得出电话上的声音吗? -没 |
[41:03] | Have you, uh, noticed any cars following you around? | 是否注意到有车子在跟踪你? |
[41:09] | No. | 没有 |
[41:10] | Anybody following you at all? Any kind of surveillance? | 有人跟踪你吗? 任何方式的监视? |
[41:13] | Telephone? House? Anything unusual at all? | 电话 屋子 任何不寻常的事? |
[41:19] | Well, now that you mention it… | 你既然提到了 |
[41:20] | I have experienced a, you know, like a burning sensation between my toes. | 我的脚趾间烧痛 |
[41:25] | I thought it was just some athlete’s foot or something. I don’t know. | 我以为是香港脚之类的 |
[41:31] | We read your jacket, Lieutenant. | 你在虚应委蛇 |
[41:33] | We were told you would be cooperative. | 他们说你会合作 |
[41:35] | Cooperate with what? | 合作什么? |
[41:36] | – Hey, now, wait a minute. – You want me to cooperate? – He will be. | -等下 -你想让我合作? -他会 |
[41:37] | We’re just wasting time here in this goddamn van. | 我们在这浪费时间 |
[41:38] | You want to share information, | 你们想分享情报 |
[41:40] | how about sending a little our way as well? | 先回馈一些如何 |
[41:41] | – Look, we want to hear what he knows first. – What the hell? | -我们想先听听他知道什么? -这算什么 |
[41:44] | – You give us pictures, and then… – Look, | -你们让我们看了照片 -听着 |
[41:45] | we want to hear what he knows first. | 我们想知道他知道些什么 |
[41:47] | Hey, I know as much as you know, all right? | 我们知道的和你们一样 行吗? |
[41:51] | There’s a guy out there settin’ off bombs. | 某男正在外面安置炸弹 |
[41:53] | He calls himself Simon. He speaks with a German accent. | 他自称叫赛门 说话带德国口音 |
[41:57] | And, for some reason, he’s very angry with me. | 不知为什么他十分生我的气 |
[42:00] | Now maybe you can tell me why, fellas, huh? | 也许你们能告诉我是为什么 |
[42:08] | The first man there is Matthias Targo: | 第一个人叫法瑞斯·塔戈 |
[42:11] | Was Hungarian Army, explosives expert. | 前匈牙利陆军 爆破专家 |
[42:14] | Now we believe he’s working for the Iranians. | 我们相信现在是为乌克兰人工作 |
[42:15] | “Working”? | 工作? |
[42:16] | Freelance terrorism, by contract. | 自主的恐怖份子 受雇于合约 |
[42:21] | Who’s the girl? | 那个女的是谁? |
[42:22] | Targo’s other half. | 同居人 |
[42:23] | Rumor is the Israelis slipped a bomb in between their sheets. | 谣传在他们床单下摆了炸弹 |
[42:26] | Uh, he wasn’t at home, but they think maybe they got her. | 那天他不在家 也许炸死了她 |
[42:29] | Second man was an obscure colonel in the East German Army. | 第2个人是前东德上校保全军官 |
[42:34] | He ran an infiltration unit; | 负责渗透部队 像坦克大决战中 |
[42:36] | the kind of thing the Nazis did at the Battle of the Bulge. | 纳粹德军所做的 |
[42:38] | English-speaking troops… | 派说英文的部队 |
[42:40] | Yeah, yeah, l-I saw the movie. | 我看过那部电影 |
[42:42] | All we know of him is GDR medical records show he suffers from migraines. | 医药记录显示他饱受头痛之苦 |
[42:48] | His name is Peter Krieg. | 他的名字叫彼得·克里格 |
[42:53] | Well, that is an exceptional report, fellas. | 那是份极好的报告 各位 |
[42:57] | Now do you want to tell me what the hell this has to do with me? | 现在你们要告诉我与我何干吗? |
[42:59] | The name Gruber mean anything to you, Lieutenant? | 鲁勃这个姓对你有意义吗? 警官 |
[43:06] | It rings a bell, yeah. | 有印象 |
[43:09] | – L.A. – What? | -洛杉矶 -什么 |
[43:11] | That thing in the building in L.A. | 在洛杉矶大楼的那一次 |
[43:15] | Peter Krieg was born Simon Peter Gruber. | 彼得克里格原名是赛门·彼得·鲁勃 |
[43:22] | He’s Hans Gruber’s brother. | 他是汉斯·鲁勃的哥哥 |
[43:30] | – Shit. – Yeah, it’s that thing in L.A. | -毁了 -是的 洛城的那件事 |
[43:34] | We figure he’s got you fitted up for a toe tag and he’s gonna do anything to get it tied. | 我们觉得他会尽一切置你于死地 |
[43:40] | Inspector! Inspector, it’s him. | 警官 是他 |
[43:45] | Don’t let him know we’re here. | 别让他知道我们在这 |
[43:50] | Simon. | 赛门 |
[43:51] | Inspector. Now, who from the FBI is in the van, I wonder? | 不晓得车里联邦调查局的人是谁 |
[43:56] | Let’s see, almost certainly Cross. | 想想看 一定有克罗斯 |
[43:58] | Come on, Andrew, say hello. | 说吧 安德鲁 说哈啰啊 |
[43:59] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[44:01] | And I know you never run alone. | 我知道你从不单枪匹马 |
[44:03] | So say hello, Bill. | 所以打个招呼吧 比尔 |
[44:05] | Still trying to butch up by chewing on your glasses, huh? | 还是咬眼镜来消除紧张? |
[44:10] | This, gentlemen, as they say, is where the plot thickens. | 这位先生是很斯文的 |
[44:15] | I have put 2,400 pounds of explosive in one of… | 我在纽约的1446所学校中 |
[44:17] | the 1,446 schools in greater New York. | 放了一个2千4百磅的炸弹 |
[44:20] | It is fitted with a timer set to explode at exactly 3:00 p.m. | 定时器设定在下午3点爆炸 |
[44:26] | Thank you. Your silence says I’m understood. | 谢谢 你们的沉默表示已了解了 |
[44:29] | Did you say 2,400 pounds? | 你说是2千4百磅? |
[44:32] | Yes, but please don’t interrupt again! | 是的 请别再打岔 |
[44:34] | Simon says if you attempt to evacuate schools… | 赛门说你们若要疏散学校 |
[44:37] | the bomb will be detonated by radio. | 那么炸弹会经无线电引爆 |
[44:39] | And, gentlemen, someone will be watching. | 各位 会有人在监视的 |
[44:41] | Repeat: One school will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m., permanently, | 下午3点会有一所学校消失 |
[44:44] | unless… | 除非 |
[44:46] | Unless what? | 除非什么? |
[44:47] | Unless John McClane and his new best friend… | 除非约翰·麦克莱恩和他的新朋友 |
[44:49] | complete the tasks I set them. | 能完成我为他们所设定的目标 |
[44:51] | John, are you listening? | 约翰 你在听吗? |
[44:55] | Yeah. | 听着呢 |
[44:56] | The pay phone beyond Hope Thompkins Square Park. | 在汤金广场后面有座公用电话 |
[44:59] | Twenty minutes. Go by foot. No rush. | 20分钟 用走的 不必赶 |
[45:02] | If you’re really clever, you’ll learn the location of the bomb… | 若你真的聪明你能用军用密码 |
[45:05] | and the code to disarm it. | 找到那颗炸弹 |
[45:07] | Oh, and by the way, gentlemen, we got something of a bargain on radio detonators. | 另外 我们买到便宜的引爆器 |
[45:12] | The only problem is, the darn things seem to respond to police and FBI frequencies… | 问题是警用及FBI频率会引爆 |
[45:17] | so if I were you, I’d keep off your radios. | 所以假如我是你们就不用无线电 |
[45:20] | Simon, wait. | 赛门 等下 |
[45:26] | 2,400 pounds of that liquid stuff. My God! | 2千4百磅那液体炸弹 老天 |
[45:31] | Get me the commissioner. | 替我接局长 |
[45:33] | He’s doing a press conference. He’s supposed to be here in half an hour. | 他在开记者招待会 半小时会到 |
[45:36] | All right, Ricky, get every senior officer on the site. Get ’em here right away. | 好吧 瑞奇 集合现场资深警员 |
[45:39] | You’re not gonna give me any jurisdictional nonsense on this? | 别跟我来那套管辖权的胡扯 |
[45:41] | I got two kids in the school on 64th Street. | 我两个孩子在64街的学校里 |
[45:45] | What can I do to help you? | 有什么地方我能帮得上忙 |
[45:46] | How many men have you got? | 你有多少人? |
[45:47] | Seventy-five, but if I push the panic button, | 75 但紧急求援的话 |
[45:49] | I can get 500 from Washington. | 能从华府调5百人来 |
[45:51] | When? | 什么时候到? |
[45:52] | 2:30, 3:00. | 2点半到3点之间 |
[45:53] | Between now and then? | 从此刻开始 |
[45:55] | We’re gonna have to do this all by ourselves. Let’s go. | 我们得独自做这件事 我们走 |
[46:00] | Now, Thompkins Square Park is more than two miles away, so you guys better get running. | 汤金广场在两英里外 你们得走了 |
[46:03] | No radios. You take my telephone. | 别用无线电 带着我的电话 |
[46:05] | You get anything, you call me through the switchboard. | 有任何事利用报案中心交换机 |
[46:08] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[46:09] | Thanks. Find that bomb. | 谢谢 找到那颗炸弹 |
[46:12] | Ricky, where are they? | 瑞奇 他们在那? |
[46:13] | Right over here. | 在这边 |
[46:14] | Senior man present is Chief Allen. | 最资深的是艾伦队长 |
[46:16] | Chief of what? | 那个单位的队长? |
[46:17] | Transit. | 交通 |
[46:18] | Okay, thanks, Ricky. | 好 谢谢 瑞奇 |
[46:20] | Gentlemen, we have a decision to make. | 各位 我们有个决定要下 |
[46:23] | Chief Allen, the man who has done this has told us… | 造成这件事的人说他另外安置了 |
[46:26] | that he has planted another very large bomb in a school here in the New York area. | 1个很大的炸弹在纽约的学校里 |
[46:30] | And he has told us that we cannot evacuate. | 他说我们不能疏散 |
[46:32] | But he has not said that we cannot search. | 但他没说我们不能搜索 |
[46:35] | Now, I recommend we get everybody, | 我建议我们动员每1个人 |
[46:37] | and I mean everybody… | 而且我指的是每1个人 |
[46:38] | I’m talking about police, transit, sanitation, fire, | 不论是警察 交通 消防 |
[46:41] | even the goddamn librarians… | 甚至图书馆的人 |
[46:42] | and we start searching schools, and I mean right now. | 而我是指即刻起我们开始搜索 |
[46:46] | I’m talking about a thousand buildings within the city limits. | 我说的是市内的数千栋建筑物 |
[46:49] | And we have three hours and 15 minutes to do it in. | 我们只有3小时15分去做 |
[46:52] | Now, I’d like to keep the media out of this as long as possible… | 我们要设法尽量不让媒体知道 |
[46:55] | because if they get in, we’ve got a panic. | 因为他们一旦涉及就会造成恐慌 |
[46:58] | Are we in agreement? | 我们大家同意吗? |
[47:00] | All right, come on, guys! Let’s go! | 好了 大伙们 我们走 |
[47:03] | Let’s move it out! Let’s move it out! | 立即出发 立即出发 |
[47:05] | No radio contact! No radio contact! | 不要用无线电通讯 |
[47:18] | They bought it. | 他们相信了 |
[47:21] | You can begin. | 可以开始了 |
[47:37] | Hook, line… | 筹备 安排 |
[47:43] | and sinker. | 完全成功 |
[47:50] | – All right now, men, let’s go! Let’s go! – Let’s go, men! | -好了 出发! -我们走! |
[47:56] | Let’s go! Move it! Next team! Come on! Come on! | 出发 动起来! 下一队 快点 快点! |
[48:09] | – Hey, hold on! – Murray? Murray, it’s me! | -等下 -默里? 默里 是我 |
[48:27] | Sergeant Turley! Sergeant Turley! | 特利警官 |
[48:30] | In the last five minutes, the volume of calls in here has tripled. | 过去的5分钟里线路爆满 |
[48:33] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 怎么回事? |
[48:34] | Stop! Let me explain. | 停下 让我解释下 |
[48:37] | For the rest of the day, | 今天剩下的时间里 |
[48:38] | we’re supposed to handle the department’s communications. | 我们要负责处理局里的通讯 |
[48:40] | What do you mean, “handle”? | 此话怎讲 |
[48:42] | They’re shutting down the police band. | 他们关闭了无线电通讯 |
[48:45] | All calls will be coming through this switchboard. | 所有的通讯都要通过有线电话交换机 |
[48:47] | And I’m gonna marry Donald Trump. | 那我就要嫁给唐纳德·特朗普了 |
[48:49] | Walsh, what’s going on? | 巴伯 怎么回事? |
[48:51] | Why’d everybody tear out of here? | 为何大家都撤离这里了? |
[48:54] | Come on, Pamela, look at your watch. It’s comin’ up on shift change. | 潘蜜拉 看看你的表 要换班了 |
[48:57] | The bean counters are worried about overtime… | 局长担心加班费的事 |
[48:59] | so we sent everybody back to the precinct to punch out. | 所以我们让大家回局里打卡下班 |
[49:02] | The next shift is gonna be here in a minute. | 下一班随时会到 |
[49:04] | You are so full of shit, Walsh! | 你们是满口胡说八道 |
[49:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:15] | What the hell… | 搞什么鬼? |
[49:29] | Detective. Bob Thompson, City Engineer’s Office. | 警官 巴伯塔克 工程处的 |
[49:35] | We’d like to get an idea of the damage. | 我们要去处理损害的部份 |
[49:40] | Man, you guys really got here fast. | 你们来的可真快 |
[49:44] | Well, it’s Wall Street, sir. Lot of money here. | 这里是华尔街 有许多钱 |
[49:50] | Lot of opinion makers… | 有许多意见很多的人 |
[49:52] | the mayor doesn’t want to piss off, you know? | 市长不想得罪他们 你知道吧 |
[49:57] | This is it? | 就是这里了? |
[50:01] | Holy Toledo! | 我的老天 |
[50:04] | Somebody had fun. | 有人玩得很愉快 |
[50:07] | I’d appreciate it if you’d show my associates the way down. | 若你能替我的同事带路我很感谢 |
[50:13] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[50:16] | Jimmy! You got the flashlight? | 吉米 有手电筒吗? |
[50:18] | Murphy! Come on! You too! | 墨菲你也来 |
[50:20] | Rick Walsh. | 里克·沃尔什 |
[50:21] | John Cochran. | 约翰·科克伦 |
[50:22] | Come on, gentlemen. Let’s go. | 走吧 各位 咱们下去 |
[50:28] | You were probably at the World Trades. | 你们可能也处理世贸中心案 |
[50:30] | You know what that mess was. | 你们晓得那是什么情况 |
[51:04] | Please inform Mr. Little that Mr. Vanderfloog is here. | 请通知李先生说范登先生来了 |
[51:08] | Mr. Vanderfloog? | 范登先生 |
[51:12] | There’s a Mr. Vanderfloog for Mr. Little. | 有位范登先生找李先生 |
[51:29] | Go down 20 meters! Come on! | 往下20米 |
[51:32] | Lot of steam down here. | 下面的蒸汽不少 |
[51:34] | Yeah, yeah, we snapped a couple of the steam pipes. It’s like a sauna. | 炸断不少蒸汽馆 像3温暖一样 |
[51:37] | We got the subway guys to shut down the third rail. | 我们叫地铁的人关闭第3通道 |
[51:40] | Some emergency lights? | 用后备电源 |
[51:40] | Yeah, emergency lights, and there’s still some light… | 是 用后备电源 所以有电 |
[51:44] | No shooting! | 别开枪 |
[51:46] | Speak English! | 说英文 |
[51:47] | Otto doesn’t speak English, do you, Otto? | 我不认为奥托会说英文 对吧? |
[51:50] | Where the hell did we get this guy? | 我们是去那找来的这个人? |
[51:51] | He’s one of Targo’s thugs. | 那是塔戈的人 |
[51:55] | Come on, come on. Pull all the way up. | 一直往前开 |
[52:05] | So what was up with this L.A. Thing? You famous or something? | 洛城是什么事? 你很有名? |
[52:08] | Yeah, for about five minutes. | 大概有名了5分钟 |
[52:10] | Don’t tell me. Rodney King, right? | 别告诉我 A片大王? |
[52:12] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[52:13] | – You know this guy Simon we’re talking to? – Yeah. | -你知道我们说的那位赛门吗? -嗯 |
[52:16] | I threw his little brother off the 32nd floor of Nakatomi Towers out in L.A. | 我在洛城将他弟弟从32楼扔下去 |
[52:20] | I guess he’s a little pissed off about it. | 我想他对那件事有点生气 |
[52:22] | Wait a minute. You mean to tell me… | 等下 你是在告诉我 |
[52:23] | I’m in this shit ’cause some white cop threw… | 因某白人警察把某白人混球弟弟 |
[52:26] | some white asshole’s brother off a roof? | 自屋顶扔下来而让我在这受罪? |
[53:13] | Mr. Vanderfloog? Felix Little, Corporate Relations. | 范登先生 企业关系部 我姓李 |
[53:16] | Sorry you had to wait, but apparently… | 抱歉让你久等 |
[53:17] | there was an explosion in the subway. | 但因地铁爆炸 |
[53:19] | It’s played hell with our alarms, I’m afraid. | 触发了我们的警铃 |
[53:21] | I trust there’s nothing wrong? | 我相信没出任何问题 |
[53:22] | Oh, no. Good lord, no. | 托老天的福 |
[53:24] | Safe and secure. | 一切安全无恙 |
[53:25] | Now you were concerned about a currency exchange. | 你在考虑货币兑换 |
[53:29] | Uh, we are not a commercial bank in the normal sense. | 以一般事务而言我们并非一般商行 |
[53:32] | We’re, we’re primarily, uh… governments, central banks, that sort of thing. | 我们主要是政府的中央银行 |
[53:37] | Apart from the depository, of course. | 财政部是主要客户 |
[53:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[53:41] | And you are in the flower business, Mr. Vanderfloog? | 你是从事花卉生意 范登先生 |
[53:47] | Back! Back! Come on! | 退 退 别停 |
[54:15] | Come on! | 下去 |
[54:30] | Oh, no, Mr. Vanderfloog, that’s the vault elevator. | 不 范登先生 那是金库的电梯 |
[54:34] | I’m sorry, it’s against… | 抱歉 |
[54:35] | Our alarms are sonic and seismic… | 我们的警铃针对声音与尺寸 |
[54:38] | two things, which, I’m afraid, do not react well to explosions. | 因为爆炸造成反应不太好 |
[54:41] | You know, this, this subway business has knocked all our systems into a cocked hat. | 地铁系统和我们有某部份冲突 |
[54:44] | In fact, we’ve had to give up and pull the plug on the whole thing. | 事实上我们必须拔掉它的插头 |
[54:47] | The repair people are downstairs now. | 楼下现在只有少数几个人 |
[54:49] | Good lord! | 老天 |
[54:50] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[54:51] | Heavens to Betsy! If anyone knew! | 老天不允许 若有任何人知道 |
[54:59] | But I thought this was a currency exchange. | 我以为这是货币兑换 |
[55:02] | Oh, I think we go straight to the withdrawal. | 我想我们还是直接提款 |
[55:08] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[55:53] | Hey, Captain, you want to come down here… | 队长 你下来看看 |
[55:55] | and take a look at this? Something’s going on. | 有点不对劲 |
[55:58] | What do you think, guys? Will you be able to fix that? | 你认为如何? 贾斯 能修好吗? |
[56:00] | Just a minute now. | 只要再几分钟 |
[56:06] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好了 我马上回来 |
[56:07] | Down! | 趴下 |
[56:13] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[56:16] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[56:51] | Come on! Come on! Shit. | 快点啊! 快点 |
[57:04] | Ah, front desk. | 服务台 |
[57:05] | Yes, call the police! | 我报警 |
[57:06] | Get your ass down here right now! I’m under attack! | 快点来 这儿遭到攻击了 |
[57:08] | Hey, just relax, mate. Maybe you’ll live through this. | 放轻松点 也许你能活过此事 |
[57:35] | I think he’s dead, my dear. | 我想他已经死了 亲爱的 |
[57:40] | Lieutenant, see to the office workers. | 副官 看看办公室里的人 |
[57:42] | It’s being done, Herr. | 已经解决了 |
[57:47] | – Is it square? – Perimeter is secure. | -是这里吗 -这里安全 |
[58:27] | 140 billion dollars! | 1千4百亿美金 |
[58:31] | Ten times what’s in Kentucky! | 是肯塔基州的10倍 |
[58:34] | Fort Knox! | 福特·诺克斯 |
[58:35] | Ha! It’s for tourists! | 那是给观光客看的地方 |
[58:52] | Yeah? McClane! | 麦克莱恩 |
[58:53] | John, you out of shape? | 约翰 你体力不行了 |
[58:55] | You barely made it. | 你差点没赶到 |
[58:57] | Yeah, well, we all barely make it. | 是 差一点没赶到 |
[58:59] | What do you want us to do? | 你要我们做什么? |
[59:00] | What has four legs and is always ready to travel? | 什么是4只脚随时预备旅行? |
[59:03] | Huh? What? | 什么? |
[59:06] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[59:07] | What has four legs and is always ready to travel? | 什么东西有4只脚 随时预备旅行? |
[59:09] | What’s the matter with you? Don’t you have kids? | 搞什么? 你难道没有孩子? |
[59:12] | That’s an elephant joke. | 那是个大象的笑话 |
[59:21] | Whoa. That a bomb? | 那个就是炸弹了? |
[59:23] | Yeah, go… just go ahead and grab it. | 是的 你过去拿吧 |
[59:25] | Well, you’re the cop. | 你是警察 |
[59:27] | Simon said you’re supposed to be helping with this. | 赛门说在这件事上你要帮忙 |
[59:28] | I’m helpin’. | 我在帮忙 |
[59:29] | Well, when you gonna start helpin’? | 什么时候才要帮忙? |
[59:30] | After you get the bomb. | 在你拿到炸弹之后 |
[59:50] | Careful. | 小心 |
[59:52] | I’m being careful. | 我小心着呢 |
[59:53] | Don’t open it! | 别打开它 |
[59:54] | What? | 什么? |
[59:55] | I gotta open it. | 我必须打开它 |
[59:56] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[1:00:11] | – Shit! – Shit! I told you not to open it! | -完了 -完了 我叫你别打开它 |
[1:00:18] | I trust you see the message. | 我相信你已经看到了信息 |
[1:00:21] | It has a proximity circuit, so, please, don’t run. | 炸弹装了距离感应电路 不要试图逃跑 |
[1:00:24] | Yeah, I got it. We’re not gonna run. | 我们收到了 不会跑 |
[1:00:26] | How do we turn this thing off? | 如何停止爆炸? |
[1:00:27] | On the fountain there should be two jugs. | 喷泉那有两个桶子 |
[1:00:30] | Do you see them? | 看到了吗? |
[1:00:31] | A five-gallon and a three-gallon. | 1个3加仑 1个5加仑 |
[1:00:33] | Fill one of the jugs with exactly four gallons of water… | 往其中之一灌4加仑水 |
[1:00:37] | and place it on the scale, | 然后放在量器上 |
[1:00:39] | and the timer will stop. | 计时器就会停止 |
[1:00:41] | You must be precise. One ounce more or less will result in detonation. | 重量必须精确 太多太少都会引爆 |
[1:00:46] | If you’re still alive in five minutes, we’ll speak again. | 假如5分钟后你们还活着 |
[1:00:48] | Wait! Wait a second! | 等下 |
[1:00:53] | I don’t get it. Do you get it? | 我没听懂 你听懂了吗? |
[1:00:55] | No. | 不懂 |
[1:00:58] | Get the jugs. | 去拿桶子 |
[1:01:01] | Obviously, we can’t fill the three-gallon jug with four gallons of water, right? | 显然我们不能用3加仑桶去装 |
[1:01:04] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[1:01:05] | All right, I know. Here we go. | 我晓得了 这么办 |
[1:01:07] | We fill the three-gallon jug exactly to the top, right? | 我们把3加仑桶装满 对吧? |
[1:01:10] | Okay, now, we pour that three gallons into the five-gallon jug… | 再把3加仑桶倒入5加仑桶 |
[1:01:14] | giving us exactly three gallons in the five-gallon jug, right? | 那5加仑桶就正好有3加仑 |
[1:01:17] | – Right. – Okay. – Then what? – Now, we take… | -没错 -然后呢? |
[1:01:18] | the three-gallon jug, we fill that a third of the way up… | 然后在3加仑桶内装3分之1 |
[1:01:21] | – No, no, no, he said be precise. – Shit! – Exactly four gallons. | 不行 他说必须要准确是4加仑 |
[1:01:23] | Every cop in 15 miles is runnin’ his ass off, and I’m out here playin’ kids’ games in the park! | 我跑了几里路后还要玩小孩游戏 |
[1:01:29] | Hey! You wanna focus on the problem at hand? | 你要集中精神在手上的问题? |
[1:01:48] | I thought you said you knew! You said don’t say anything if you don’t know! | 你说你知道 还叫我别开口 |
[1:01:51] | I thought you said… Give me the fuckin’ jug! We’re starting over. | 把桶子给我 我们从头开始 |
[1:01:53] | – No, we can’t start over. – Pour that out! – We can’t start over. | -不行 我们不能从头开始 -把水倒掉 |
[1:01:54] | – We’re starting over! – We can’t start over. – Give me the fucking jug! | -不行 不能从头开始 -把桶给我 |
[1:01:56] | I’m gonna put my foot up your ass, you dumb mother… | 把桶子放下来 你这笨王八 |
[1:01:57] | – Say it! Say it! – What? | -说啊 说出来啊! -说什么 |
[1:02:00] | You were gonna call me a “nigger,” weren’t you? | 你要叫我黑鬼 对吧? |
[1:02:01] | No, I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:02:02] | Yes, you were! | 你刚才有 |
[1:02:03] | What were you gonna call me? | 否则你要叫我什么? |
[1:02:04] | Asshole! How’s that, asshole? | 混球! 叫你混球 如何? |
[1:02:07] | You got some fuckin’ problem with me because I’m white, Zeus? | 因我是白人所以你有心结 宙斯 |
[1:02:09] | Is that it, huh? Have I oppressed you? | 是不是那样? 我对你有偏见吗? |
[1:02:11] | Have I oppressed your people somehow? | 我对你的同胞有偏见吗? |
[1:02:13] | I’ll tell you what your problem is, you don’t like me ’cause… | 我告诉什么是你的问题 |
[1:02:14] | you’re a racist! | 你种族歧视 |
[1:02:15] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:16] | You’re a racist! | 你有种族歧视 |
[1:02:17] | You don’t like me ’cause I’m white! | 因我是白人所以你不喜欢我 |
[1:02:18] | I don’t like you because you’re gonna get me killed! | 我不喜欢你是因你会害我送命 |
[1:02:21] | How much time? | 剩下多少时间? |
[1:02:22] | Oh, shit! We got less than a minute! | 糟糕 不到1分钟了 |
[1:02:24] | Throw this thing away. | 把那东西丢掉 |
[1:02:25] | Look, we can’t take it off of there. It’ll detonate. | 不行 会引爆炸弹 |
[1:02:27] | Just wait. Wait a second, wait a second. | 等下 |
[1:02:31] | – I got it, I got it! Exactly two gallons in here, right? – Right. | -我明白了 里面有2加仑 对吧 -对 |
[1:02:34] | – Leaving exactly one gallon of empty space, right? – Yeah. | -剩下1加仑的空间 对吧 -是 |
[1:02:36] | – A full five gallons here, right? – Right. | -这里是5加仑整 对吧? -没错 |
[1:02:38] | You pour one gallon out of the five gallons into there… | 把5加仑倒1加仑出来 |
[1:02:41] | – we have exactly four gallons in there! – Four gallons! | -就刚好剩4加仑 -4加仑 |
[1:02:42] | – Pour it in there! Come on! – Yes! | -我们快点倒过去 -快 |
[1:02:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:02:46] | Don’t spill! Don’t spill it! | 别洒出来 |
[1:02:49] | – Good, good, good! Exactly four gallons! – All right! | -行了 正好4加仑 -这下好了 |
[1:02:51] | You did it, McClane! | 你真聪明 麦克莱恩 |
[1:02:52] | Put it on the thing! Get it down there! | 把它放到秤上去 |
[1:02:53] | Oh, shit! | 时间到了 |
[1:03:01] | Damn. | 还来 |
[1:03:02] | Congratulations. You’re still alive. | 恭喜 你们还活着 |
[1:03:06] | – Huh? – Congratulations. | -说什么 -恭喜 |
[1:03:08] | Yeah, we did it. | 是的 我们解除了 |
[1:03:09] | You surprised me again, John. | 再次令我讶异 约翰 |
[1:03:12] | This is becoming an ugly habit. | 这快变成我的嗜好了 |
[1:03:14] | Yeah, well, I don’t have the time right now, Simon. Listen. | 我没那种时间 赛门 听我说 |
[1:03:17] | A deal’s a deal. Where’s the school bomb? | 我们说好的 那炸弹在那里? |
[1:03:19] | On the contrary, you have lots of time. | 正好相反 时间还很充裕 |
[1:03:22] | You have… | 你有 |
[1:03:25] | two hours and 47 minutes, precisely. | 2小时47分钟 |
[1:03:28] | Plenty of time to test those wits of yours. | 那些是测试你的智慧的时间 |
[1:03:31] | Hey, listen, jerk-off! Let me tell you something! | 你个混蛋给我听着 |
[1:03:34] | I got a bad fuckin’ hangover, all right? | 我宿醉未醒 能不能省省? |
[1:03:36] | And I’m a little sick of these fuckin’ riddles! Now, where is the school bomb? | 我有点厌倦玩游戏了 炸弹在那? |
[1:03:39] | Temper, John. | 注意态度 约翰 |
[1:03:40] | The road to truth has many turns. | 停战是有条件的 |
[1:03:43] | You will find an envelope under the rim of the fountain. | 喷水大象雕像下面有个信封 |
[1:03:47] | When you undertake the trip it suggests… | 当你依上面建议的路线行走时 |
[1:03:49] | ask yourself this question: | 问你自己这个问题 |
[1:03:51] | What is 21 out of 42? | 什么是42里的21? |
[1:03:57] | We’re behind. | 我们的进度已经落后了 |
[1:03:58] | We should abandon the rest and go. | 我们应放弃其他的 离开这里 |
[1:04:00] | Relax, Targo. | 放轻松点 塔戈 |
[1:04:01] | There’s not a cop for 20 blocks. | 20条街之内没有任何警察 |
[1:04:03] | He’s sending us to the home-team dugout at Yankee Stadium. Why? | 让我们去扬基队的主场体育馆去 为什么 |
[1:04:07] | Well, we’re the home team. We supposed to find something there? | 我们是主场队 还有什么? |
[1:04:10] | What’s 21 out of 42? | 什么是42里的21? |
[1:04:12] | – 21 again. Half of 42. – 42 what? | -42的一半 还是21 -42什么呢? |
[1:04:16] | How many players are on the Yankees ball club? | 扬基队有多少球员? |
[1:04:17] | 25 Twenty-five. | |
[1:04:18] | What else is 21? Blackjack. | 还有什么是21 21点? |
[1:04:22] | It’s a club. | 有个俱乐部 |
[1:04:23] | It’s a wild-goose chase, is what it is. | 这是瞎猜一气 |
[1:04:29] | Where is the nearest A train? | 最近的火车站在那? |
[1:04:31] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You know, some kid might find that. | 等下 也许会有小孩子拿走它 |
[1:04:37] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[1:04:43] | Come back here! You little sons of bitches! | 滚回来 你们两个小王八蛋 |
[1:04:47] | – Hey, you! – Watch it. – I remember you! | -当心 -我记得你 |
[1:04:52] | Hey, hey, hey, where you going? Come here. What are you doing? | 要去哪儿? 你们在干什么? |
[1:04:54] | Don’t! Let me go, dick-head! | 少管闲事 放开我 猪头 |
[1:04:56] | Watch your mouth! | 说话小心点 |
[1:04:57] | You want to go down to juvenile hall for a Butterfinger? Is that it? | 要为糖果去住少年感化院? |
[1:05:00] | Look around, man. All the cops are into something. | 看看周围 1个警察也没有 |
[1:05:03] | It’s Christmas! You could steal City Hall! | 像圣诞节一样 能偷掉市政厅 |
[1:05:13] | – Come on. – My bike? – Let’s go! Come on! | -走 我们走 -我的自行车 |
[1:05:15] | – Whoa, that’s my bike! – Yeah, it’s Christmas. | -那是我的自行车 -没错 圣诞节了 |
[1:05:17] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Where you going? | 你要去那? |
[1:05:19] | – Yankee Stadium’s that way! – That’s my bike, you asshole! | -扬基体育馆不是这个方向 -我的自行车 你个混蛋 |
[1:05:28] | Why don’t you just run over everybody in the whole street? | 你们干嘛不碾过街上的每个人 |
[1:05:31] | McClane, | 麦克莱恩 |
[1:05:32] | what the fuck are we doing back down here? | 我们干嘛回到这里来? |
[1:05:34] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问你件事 |
[1:05:35] | What is it that Wall Street doesn’t have? | 华尔街没有什么? |
[1:05:37] | What, is this stuff catching? You’re talkin’ in riddles! | 怎么连你也开始玩猜谜游戏了? |
[1:05:39] | No, no, stay with me. What is it that Wall Street does not have? | 别打岔 华尔街没有什么? |
[1:05:41] | What? | 没什么? |
[1:05:42] | Schools. | 没有学校 |
[1:05:43] | And what is it they have a shitload of? | 华尔街有很多的是什么? |
[1:05:45] | What? | 是什么? |
[1:05:54] | I’ll be back in a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[1:05:56] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 这个怎么办? |
[1:05:59] | Give it to those guys over there. | 交给那边的那几个人 |
[1:06:01] | He’s here. | 他在这了 |
[1:06:03] | Perhaps you could be a little more specific. | 你必须说的更清楚点 |
[1:06:05] | McClane is here. He’s walking toward the bank. | 麦克莱恩在这了 他正走向银行 |
[1:06:10] | The black man is coming toward me. | 那黑人则朝我而来 |
[1:06:13] | Oh, now, that’s a pity. | 那真可惜 |
[1:06:16] | And after we’d gone to all that trouble at the stadium. | 我叫他们去体育馆的 |
[1:06:18] | Simon, kill him. | 赛门 杀了他 |
[1:06:20] | Stop toying with him, | 不和他玩了 |
[1:06:22] | and kill him now. | 马上杀了他 |
[1:06:24] | Okay, so be it. | 好了 就这样吧 |
[1:06:26] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[1:06:28] | I’ll inform Karl in the lobby. | 艾林还有4个人在大厅 |
[1:06:32] | You pack up your team and get out of there. | 你们收拾下离开那里 |
[1:06:34] | And this one? | 这个呢? |
[1:06:36] | Officer? | 警察先生 |
[1:06:40] | Yeah, I’m, I’m, I’m afraid I’m going to need an answer on that issue. | 恐怕那件事上我需要答案 |
[1:06:48] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[1:06:49] | Understood. | 了解 |
[1:06:50] | Yes, sir? | 什么事? |
[1:06:52] | John McClane says to give you this. | 约翰·麦克莱恩要我把这个给你们 |
[1:06:56] | Wait, wait. Jesus, don’t open it. It’s a bomb. | 老天 别打开 是颗炸弹 |
[1:06:59] | – Another? – Yeah. | -另1个? -正是 |
[1:07:00] | Oh, I see. Um, oh, we’ll take care of that. | 我知道了 我们会料理的 |
[1:07:03] | We’d better move now. | 我们必须走了 |
[1:07:04] | Sir, thank you so much for your assistance. | 先生 非常感谢你 |
[1:07:06] | We really appreciate it. Thank you. | 感谢之至 |
[1:07:29] | Hey! You, you, uh, leaving this place unguarded? | 你们就这样离开这了? |
[1:07:53] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:07:54] | All right. | 还好 |
[1:07:56] | John McClane, NYPD. | 约翰·麦克莱恩 纽约警局 |
[1:07:58] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:08:00] | Yes. Laundry day. | 没事 今天是洗衣日 |
[1:08:04] | What can I do for you, Lieutenant? | 有何效劳之处? 警官 |
[1:08:06] | Has it been quiet like this all morning here? | 今天早上都那么安静吗? |
[1:08:09] | – Well, for… – Except for that big explosion a couple of hours ago. | 除了2小时前的爆炸之外 |
[1:08:12] | I mean, have you seen anything strange happen in the last hour or so? | 在过去1小时没什么奇怪的事? |
[1:08:16] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:16] | And we’ve had cops in here… | 而且这里还有警察 |
[1:08:18] | pretty steady since the subway thing. | 地铁出事后他们就一直在那 |
[1:08:21] | We were just gonna make a round on the vault floor… | 我们正要去金库层巡逻 |
[1:08:23] | if you want to tag along. | 假如你想一道来的话 |
[1:08:24] | Sure, yeah, | 当然 |
[1:08:26] | that’s… Think I will. | 我要去 |
[1:08:27] | Yeah, what do you think of this heat this late in the year? | 你认为天气情况如何? |
[1:08:29] | Yeah, Indian summer, huh? | 夏天到了 |
[1:08:31] | Yeah, feels like it’s gonna rain like dogs and cats later. | 好像待会要下倾盆大雨 |
[1:08:34] | Here’s one of your guys. | 这是你们的人 |
[1:08:36] | Detective, uh, Otto, isn’t it? | 奥托警官 对吧? |
[1:08:38] | – Yeah. – John McClane. | -对 -约翰·麦克莱恩 |
[1:08:43] | Hey, Mike, how you doing? | 迈克 你好 |
[1:08:47] | I keep telling myself I’m gonna take the stairs just for the exercise… | 有时我带他们1起下去运动下 |
[1:08:51] | but on a hot day like this… | 他们不太喜欢这个 |
[1:08:54] | But it seems like I always end up riding the lift. | 但似乎永远都有一长串的事要做 |
[1:09:23] | Hey, what was the lottery number last night? | 昨晚乐透中奖号码是多少? |
[1:09:26] | Huh? You guys play the lottery? No? | 你们买彩票吗 不买? |
[1:09:30] | Yeah, my wife buys me two tickets every week, for the last ten years. | 我太太每周替我买2张乐透彩券 |
[1:09:32] | Plays the same two numbers all the time. | 过去10年都买同样的号码 |
[1:09:35] | I say, “Honey, why don’t you play a different number?” | 我问她为何不买别的号码? |
[1:09:37] | She goes, “Well, those are my lucky numbers.” | 她说那是她的幸运号码 |
[1:09:39] | I got the tickets right here. | 彩券就在这 |
[1:09:44] | Put that fucking gun down! Put the fucking gun down now! | 把枪放下! 现在就放下 |
[1:09:54] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[1:10:01] | Hello! Anybody down here? | 下面有人吗? |
[1:10:16] | Put your hands up! Put your fucking hands up now! | 快点滚下来 |
[1:10:18] | No! No! No, John, no! No! | 不 约翰 不 |
[1:10:19] | John, it’s me! See? | 约翰 是我 看到了吗 |
[1:10:23] | Jesus Christ, you almost gave me a heart attack. | 老天 你差点让我心脏病发作 |
[1:10:25] | You all right? – Huh? | 你没事吧? |
[1:10:26] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:10:27] | Yeah, yeah, it’s not my blood. | 那不是我的血 |
[1:10:29] | What the hell’s going on down here? | 这下面是怎么回事 |
[1:10:30] | Go take a look in there. | 你四处去看看吧 |
[1:10:55] | Hey, McClane, where the hell is everybody? | 麦克莱恩 大伙都到那去了? |
[1:10:58] | Simon fuckin’ says! | 去他的赛门说 |
[1:11:02] | I should’ve seen it coming a mile away. | 我应该在数里外就看到他来了 |
[1:11:04] | This was never about revenge. | 这根本不是什么复仇的事 |
[1:11:05] | It’s about a goddamn heist! | 而是抢劫 |
[1:11:07] | But wh… what was in the room? | 那些房间是装什么的? |
[1:11:09] | This. | 装这个 |
[1:11:10] | What is this? Oh, | 这是什么? |
[1:11:12] | shit! Is this gold? | 这是黄金? |
[1:11:14] | Yeah, it’s gold. | 是的 |
[1:11:15] | Damn, this is heavy! | 这真的很重 |
[1:11:16] | They cleaned out a whole room of this? | 他们弄走1屋子的这个? |
[1:11:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:18] | You know, that would’ve taken, like, a-a-a-a tank… | 那需要货柜或 |
[1:11:21] | or a, or a, or a… | 或者是1辆 |
[1:11:22] | A dump truck. | 倾卸车 |
[1:11:24] | Fourteen great big dump trucks. | 14辆大倾卸车 |
[1:11:27] | We almost got hit by a dump truck. | 我们差点被倾卸车撞到 |
[1:11:28] | Shit. | 错过了 |
[1:11:29] | Damn! Slow down! Shit! | 慢点儿 |
[1:11:31] | Put that shit down. | 把那东西放下来 |
[1:11:32] | No fucking way. | 门都没有 |
[1:11:33] | They ain’t gonna let you keep it. | 他们不会让你保有它的 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah, yeah, we’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:11:35] | We’re gonna need a car. | 我们需要辆车 |
[1:11:36] | A car? | 车? |
[1:11:43] | You know how to hot-wire this thing? | 你知道怎么接通点火吗? |
[1:11:45] | Of course I can. I’m an electrician. | 我当然会 我是电气技师 |
[1:11:47] | Only problem is… | 唯一的问题是 |
[1:11:52] | it takes too fucking long. | 花的时间太长 |
[1:12:07] | They’re not on the bridge! | 不在桥上 |
[1:12:08] | Down there, McClane! The FDR! | 在下面 麦克莱恩 在罗斯福路上 |
[1:12:14] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走 快点 |
[1:12:17] | Ah, shit! | 糟了 |
[1:12:18] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[1:12:20] | They shot the phone. | 他们把电话打坏了 |
[1:12:21] | Ah, too bad. | 太不幸了 |
[1:12:23] | Come on, what’s 21 out of 42? | 什么是42里的21? |
[1:12:24] | I don’t have a clue. | 毫无头绪 |
[1:12:25] | Well, what about Yankee Stadium? | 扬基体育馆呢? |
[1:12:26] | We’ll get there… | 我们会去那里 |
[1:12:28] | but that son of a bitch is not getting off of Manhattan! | 但不能让那个混蛋离开曼哈顿 |
[1:12:29] | Move! | 开快点 |
[1:12:30] | Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[1:12:31] | Who do you think you are, lady Hillary Clinton? | 你以为自己是希拉里·克林顿夫人? |
[1:12:33] | – That’s it! – What? – Hillary Clinton! | -有了 -有什么? -希拉里·克林顿夫人 |
[1:12:35] | The 42nd president! | 42任总统 |
[1:12:36] | No, she’d be the 43rd president. | 她会是第43任总统 |
[1:12:38] | All right, all right, but who’s the 21st? | 行 但谁是第21任? |
[1:12:41] | I don’t know, l… | 我不知道 |
[1:12:42] | You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[1:12:43] | No, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:43] | Do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[1:12:44] | – No! – Well… | -我不知道 -那奇怪什么 |
[1:12:46] | What kind of engine’s this piece of shit have? Come on. Step on it! | 这辆车的引擎太烂了 加速啊 |
[1:12:49] | It’s just a Yugo! It’s built for economy not speed! | 没有它那里也去不了 稍安勿燥 |
[1:12:54] | Whoa! What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:12:55] | I’m going to get us another phone. | 再找部电话 |
[1:13:00] | Hey, wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait! | 等下 |
[1:13:02] | Hey, who was the 21st president? | 谁是第21任总统? |
[1:13:04] | Go fuck yourself! | 你去死 |
[1:13:08] | That guy was pissed. | 那个人火大了 |
[1:13:09] | He’ll feel better when he looks in the back seat. | 你的东西留在后座了 |
[1:13:12] | Oh, shit! That was my gold bar! | 背运 那是我的金条 |
[1:13:14] | This is McClane. Get me Inspector Walter Cobb. | 我是麦克莱恩 接瓦尔特·考博警官 |
[1:13:17] | John, where the hell are you? | 约翰 你在那里? |
[1:13:18] | Walter, it’s not a revenge! It’s a heist! | 瓦尔特 不是复仇 是抢劫 |
[1:13:20] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:21] | There’s gold in the Federal Reserve… | 联邦准备银行的金库有黄金 |
[1:13:23] | and they took a shitload of it! | 他们搞走了一大堆 |
[1:13:24] | They’re headed north in dump trucks! | 他们驾倾卸车朝北走 |
[1:13:26] | Have you been drinking, McClane? | 你喝酒了吗? 麦克莱恩 |
[1:13:27] | No, not since this morning. | 自今天早上起就没喝了 |
[1:13:29] | Listen, there’s a line of dump trucks northbound on the FDR at about 70th Street. | 罗斯福路上有倾卸车队 |
[1:13:33] | You ought to close the bridge and then get some helicopters over there right away! | 接近桥上 快派直升机到那去 |
[1:13:35] | I couldn’t close a hot dog stand right now! | 我现在什么都不能做 |
[1:13:38] | I’m spread all over hell! | 所有人员都派出去了 |
[1:13:39] | What about this damn bomb? | 这个炸弹要怎么办? |
[1:13:41] | Find out who the 21st president was. | 查出来谁是第21任总统 |
[1:13:42] | It’s got something to do with this! | 和他有关系 |
[1:13:43] | John? John, the 21st what? | 约翰 第21任什么? |
[1:13:45] | Walter! Shit! | 瓦尔特 |
[1:13:46] | Goddamn cellular fuckin’ phones! | 什么烂电话 |
[1:13:49] | Get hold of Munsen in Triborough. | 去找门罗 叫他把59街北面 |
[1:13:51] | Tell him to close all the East River bridges north of 59th Street. | 所有的桥梁都封闭掉 |
[1:13:54] | – Get those people back! – Yeah. – Looking for dump trucks. | -让人都回来 -好的 -找倾卸车 |
[1:13:55] | Dump trucks? | 倾卸车? |
[1:13:57] | McClane says… | 麦克莱恩说 |
[1:13:58] | there are dump trucks headed up the FDR loaded with gold. | 装满黄金的倾卸车在罗斯福路上 |
[1:14:01] | Walter, they don’t allow dump trucks on the FDR! | 瓦尔特 罗斯福路禁行倾卸车 |
[1:14:04] | Connie! | 去做 |
[1:14:05] | All right! You don’t want I should argue… | 行 你不要我争 我就不争 |
[1:14:07] | I won’t argue, no matter how stupid it is! | 不论是多愚蠢的事 |
[1:14:09] | Canine, bring it around to the back, check out the boiler room. | 警犬队 到后面去查锅炉室 |
[1:14:12] | Find anything, Charlie? | 找到什么了吗? 查理 |
[1:14:14] | I could spend a week in here with an X-ray machine… | 拿着X光机在这待1个星期 |
[1:14:16] | and still not find it. | 还是什么都找不到 |
[1:14:17] | You don’t have a week, Charlie. You got five more minutes, | 你没有1星期 查理 5分钟 |
[1:14:19] | then we’re moving up to 86th street. | 然后就要到86街去了 |
[1:14:21] | We’re going as fast as we can. | 我们已经尽快在这了 |
[1:14:23] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[1:14:25] | McClane was mentioning something about the Federal Reserve building. | 麦克莱恩提到联邦准备银行大厦 |
[1:14:29] | – Isn’t that right near that Wall Street bomb site we just left? – Yeah. | -那不就在华尔街爆炸案范围内? -没错 |
[1:14:38] | How long do you want us to stay here? | 你要我们在这待多久? |
[1:14:41] | The men at the stadium, stay or go? | 在体育馆的人 撤还是留? |
[1:14:43] | – Karl should have checked in by now. – Moment. | -卡尔现在应该报到了 -等会儿 |
[1:14:55] | Come on, come on. | 接电话 快接 |
[1:14:58] | Stay where you are. McClane may still turn up. | 留在原处 麦克莱恩也许会出现 |
[1:15:02] | Relax, Targo. | 放轻松 塔戈 |
[1:15:03] | If he is still alive… he won’t be talking to anyone. | 他就算还活着也不会和别人讲话 |
[1:15:09] | It’s the next turn off. | 下个出口 |
[1:15:12] | Hi, it’s Elvis Duran, you’re on the air. What’s up? | 自由发表 你在播出了 什么事 |
[1:15:14] | First of all, I just want to tell you what a great show you’ve got. | 首先我要告诉你节目有多精彩 |
[1:15:17] | I listen to you all the time. | 我一直都在听你的节目 |
[1:15:19] | Thank you, thank you. What do you want to talk about? | 谢谢 你想聊点什么? |
[1:15:20] | Well, you know, all those cop cars screaming around everywhere? | 你知道目前警察到处跑来跑去 |
[1:15:23] | You know what they’re up to? | 晓得他们在干什么吗? |
[1:15:25] | There’s a bomb in a school. | 在某学校有颗炸弹 |
[1:15:27] | My cousin’s a cop. | 我表哥是警察 |
[1:15:29] | Somebody put a big bomb in a school somewhere. | 有人在某学校放了颗大炸弹 |
[1:15:32] | – 705, 207… – Only they don’t know which one… | 只是他们不知是那所学校 |
[1:15:34] | – so they’re searching all of them. – Shh, shh. | -于是搜索每座学校 -别出声 |
[1:15:37] | Every school in the metropolitan area. | 在纽约市的每所学校 |
[1:15:40] | Holy shit. | 我的老天 |
[1:15:42] | Doris? | 多瑞丝 |
[1:15:43] | Annie? | 安妮 |
[1:15:44] | Doris, can you get ahold of my wife? | 多瑞丝 能连络上我太太吗? |
[1:15:46] | Turley! Half the goddamn city just called 911! | 特利 半个城市在打110 |
[1:15:53] | They’ve gone. | 他们不见了 |
[1:15:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:55] | They’re gone! | 他们不见了 |
[1:15:56] | Who is this guy, Houdini? | 这个人是谁 魔术师大卫? |
[1:15:57] | Shit! Down there! | 下面 |
[1:15:58] | Down there! | 在那边 |
[1:16:01] | This thing got air bags? | 这车有气囊吗? |
[1:16:03] | Your side does. | 你那边有 |
[1:16:03] | I don’t know about mi… | 我这边就不知道… |
[1:16:06] | McClane! | 麦克莱恩 |
[1:16:28] | In the truck, let me see the hands! | 卡车里的人 让我看见你的手 |
[1:16:31] | Put them on the door! | 放在车门上 |
[1:16:37] | Don’t kill me! Don’t shoot me! | 别杀我 别开枪 |
[1:16:41] | You the truck driver? | 你是卡车司机? |
[1:16:42] | No, I’m a beautician. | 不 我是美容家 |
[1:16:43] | Of course, I’m a truck driver! | 这不废话吗? 我当然是卡车司机 |
[1:16:46] | Where you taking this truck? | 你要把这辆卡车开到那里去? |
[1:16:48] | The aqueduct. | 下水道 |
[1:16:50] | What are you taking a dump truck to the racetrack for? | 你把倾卸车开去下水道干什么? |
[1:16:52] | No, the aqueduct! The a… Th-The water aqueduct! | 不 是饮用水下水道 |
[1:16:56] | Aqueduct? | 下水道 |
[1:16:59] | See? It goes from here all the way up to the Catskill Mountains. | 看到吗? 由这直通凯斯密山 |
[1:17:04] | What does? | 什么东西? |
[1:17:05] | That! The water pipe. Goes for about 60 miles. | 那个 水管有60英里长 |
[1:17:15] | – Hey, you the foreman? – Yeah. | -你是工头? -是我 |
[1:17:17] | NYPD. | 纽约市警察 |
[1:17:19] | You had any, like, extra dump trucks come through here in the last couple of minutes? | 刚才有倾卸车通过吗? |
[1:17:22] | I’m gonna write those fucking clowns up! They better start paying attention to work orders… | 我要开罚单给它们 不听指挥 |
[1:17:24] | – or I’m gonna kick some butts! – Who-Who are you talking about? | -踢他们屁股 -你在说什么? |
[1:17:26] | Ah, the dozen idiots who tore ass up the tube. | 有12辆冲进水道里去了 |
[1:17:29] | We’re not loading up there anymore. | 我们已经不再在那里装了 |
[1:17:30] | We’re loading over here! | 我们在这里装 |
[1:17:32] | So much for bridges and helicopters. | 怪不得不走桥 不怕直升机 |
[1:17:35] | You got a map showin’ me where this tunnel goes? | 有地图显示隧道通到那吗? |
[1:17:37] | Yeah, right here. | 就在这 |
[1:17:40] | We run pretty much up under the sawmill until you get up to the Coffer Dam. | 我们由锯木厂开始到考佛坝 |
[1:17:44] | From there on, we’ve already brought the water down from the reservoir. | 由那里我们已经把水接通了 |
[1:17:47] | Any way to get in or out of there? | 有任何方法能进出那里吗? |
[1:17:49] | Yeah, there’s a vent shaft every two miles. | 每隔2英里有个通风口 |
[1:17:51] | No, I mean with a truck. | 我是指卡车 |
[1:17:53] | At the Coffer Dam. You can get a truck in there. | 到了考佛坝 卡车可以进出 |
[1:17:55] | You can get there on the surface. Just follow the Sawmill River Park way up there. | 沿着锯木厂公园路走 |
[1:17:58] | It’s about 20 miles. | 大约20英里 |
[1:17:59] | All right, I’m gonna meet you right there. All right? | 我和你在那边见 行吗? |
[1:18:01] | Wait, wait! Wh-What am I supposed to do? | 等下 我要做什么? |
[1:18:03] | You’re going to go up to Yankee Stadium! | 你要去扬基体育馆 |
[1:18:05] | McClane! | 麦克莱恩 |
[1:18:06] | Go! Get out of here! We got less than two hours! | 快走 我们剩下不到2小时 |
[1:18:08] | Goddamn it! | 算你狠 |
[1:18:15] | Hey! Is somethin’ wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[1:18:18] | 480 yards of rock moved so far. | 目前搞掉480码的岩块 |
[1:18:20] | Now that’s ten times the Hoover Dam. | 那是胡佛坝的10倍 |
[1:18:22] | Right now, there’s 516 feet of rock above our heads. | 我们头顶上有516尺厚的岩块 |
[1:18:26] | This part is phase three of tunnel three. | 这部份是3号隧道的第3阶段 |
[1:18:29] | Planning for it began back in 1954… | 自1954年开始设计 |
[1:18:32] | but construction didn’t begin until June of 1970. | 建筑自1970年6月才开始 |
[1:18:35] | You know what the most interesting part of tunnel three is? | 你知道3号通道最有趣的是什么吗? |
[1:18:38] | What’s that, Jerry? | 是什么? 杰瑞 |
[1:18:39] | The valves. Each one… | 是通气口 每个通风口 |
[1:18:47] | a big departure from tunnels one and two. | 自1 2号隧道离开 |
[1:18:52] | Come on! | 别挡路啊! |
[1:18:54] | What a hell of a place to break down. | 真是抛锚的好地方 |
[1:18:55] | Hold it a minute, Jerry. | 等下 杰瑞 |
[1:18:57] | Let me have your hard hat. | 把你的安全帽给我 |
[1:18:58] | You got a jacket? | 有外套吗? 杰瑞 |
[1:18:59] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here. | 在这 |
[1:19:01] | Wait here a minute. | 在这等会儿 |
[1:19:03] | Wait until he gets alongside the door. | 等他走到门旁的时候 |
[1:19:07] | Hey, fellas, Mickey O’Brien, aqueduct security. | 各位 米奇·欧布莱恩 下水道安全官 |
[1:19:10] | Hey, listen, we had a report of a guy comin’ through here with, uh, eight reindeer… | 我们接获报告说有人闯进来 |
[1:19:21] | Yeah, they said he was a jolly, old fat guy… | 说是个快乐的胖老头 |
[1:19:24] | with a snowy white beard, cute, little red and white suit. | 留着雪白的胡子 穿着红格子衬衫 |
[1:19:26] | I’m surprised you didn’t see him. | 很讶异你们没看到他 |
[1:19:32] | What’s with you guys and these phones? | 这些家伙原来是用电话 |
[1:19:35] | Maybe this’ll give me something. | 应该还有别的东西 |
[1:19:38] | Holy shit! Is that guy dead? | 老天 那个人死了? |
[1:19:41] | Yes, Jerry, I’m afraid he is. | 杰瑞 我想他是死了 |
[1:19:44] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:19:47] | I want you to get ahold of a guy named Cobb. Walter Cobb. C-o-b-b. | 我要你去找个叫考博的警官 |
[1:19:51] | He’s the head of my police unit. Get him down here. | 他是我的上司 叫他赶到这里来 |
[1:19:54] | Find him. Tell him you were with John McClane. | 说是约翰·麦克莱恩叫你去的 |
[1:19:56] | Tell him to find out who the 21st president was. | 叫他查出谁是第21任总统? |
[1:19:59] | Chester A. Arthur. | 切斯特·A·亚瑟 |
[1:20:01] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:02] | Chester A. Arthur. | 切斯特·A·亚瑟 |
[1:20:03] | 1881-1885. | 任期是1881年到1885年 |
[1:20:05] | Nominated vice president in 1880. | 1880年被提名当选副总统 |
[1:20:07] | Did you know he was Collector of Customs right here in New York? | 你知道他是纽约海关关员吗? |
[1:20:10] | No, I didn’t know that, Jerry. Take care of yourself. | 我不知道 杰瑞 保重 |
[1:21:19] | TV’s got us! TV’s got us! | 电视在播我们 |
[1:21:20] | We got to release these traffic guys! | 得先让这些交通队的人先走 |
[1:21:22] | No! Traffic jams we can take care of later. | 不行 交通队能照顾自己 |
[1:21:23] | You find out what the hell is wrong with this thing! | 去查下这玩意有什么不对? |
[1:21:25] | Frequencies are jammed! | 频率拥塞 |
[1:21:26] | What about Ricky? | 瑞奇呢? |
[1:21:27] | I don’t know. I can’t get ahold of him. | 我不知道 我连络不到他 |
[1:21:28] | – But, Walter, Federal Reserve… – Yeah? | -但是 瓦尔特 联邦准备银行储存了 -嗯? |
[1:21:30] | Biggest gold storage in the world. | 全世界的黄金储备 |
[1:21:35] | You get a unit back down there. Find Ricky. | 派一组人到那去 找到瑞奇 |
[1:21:37] | Find out what the hell is going on. | 查出来出了什么事 |
[1:21:38] | Walter! | 瓦尔特 |
[1:21:40] | – Yeah? – You gotta hear this! | -怎么 -你得听听他说 |
[1:21:46] | Christ, I thought we were going in the back way. | 老天我以为是从后面进 |
[1:21:48] | This is the back way, Walter. | 这就是后面 瓦尔特 |
[1:21:51] | In half an hour, you’re going to have a riot at every school in this city! | 8小时后全市的校园都会有暴动 |
[1:22:01] | We’ll start at the top floor, put 20 men on each floor. | 我们由顶楼开始 每层20人 |
[1:22:03] | Send the other 50 men down to the basement with us. | 另外50人和我们到地下室去 |
[1:22:06] | What about McClane? | 电话如何? |
[1:22:07] | Not a word. I’m gettin’ nothing. | 什么都没 |
[1:22:08] | Busy signals. | 占线的信号 |
[1:22:09] | Westchester’s probably worse than we are. | 却斯特可能是最糟的 |
[1:22:10] | This is kind of putting all our eggs in one basket, isn’t it? | 我们有点是孤注一掷 对吧? |
[1:22:12] | – I mean, what if McClane’s wrong? – Walter! – Yeah? | -我是说万一麦克莱恩错?? -瓦尔特 -又怎么了? |
[1:22:15] | This is Principal Martinez. Principal Martinez, Inspector Cobb. | 马丁奈兹校长 考博警官 |
[1:22:18] | How do you do, Inspector? | 警官 你好 |
[1:22:19] | How do you do, Principal Martinez? | 你好 校长 |
[1:22:20] | I don’t want to alarm your children. I wonder if you… | 我不想让你的孩子们紧张 |
[1:22:22] | could move them all into the auditorium… | 我要你把他们都带去礼堂 |
[1:22:23] | and keep them calm. | 让他们保持冷静 |
[1:22:43] | We’re coming to the dam. You can call the rear guard. | 我们接近水坝了 可以叫后卫了 |
[1:22:52] | Rear guard, you can close up now. | 狄尔 你可以后撤了 |
[1:22:56] | We’ve reached the dam. You can come up now. | 我们已通过了水坝 可以后撤了 |
[1:23:00] | Nils, | 缪斯 |
[1:23:01] | you can close in now. | 你可以后撤了 |
[1:23:04] | Nils! | 缪斯 |
[1:23:05] | Attention, attention, Nils is dead. | 注意 缪斯已经死了 |
[1:23:07] | I repeat, Nils is dead, fuckhead. So is his pal. | 复诵 缪斯已死了 帕尔也死了 |
[1:23:11] | And those four guys from the East German all-stars? | 还有自德国来的那4个人 |
[1:23:14] | Your boys down at the bank? They’re gonna be a little late. | 你留在银行的那些人会慢1点 |
[1:23:17] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:23:20] | in the back of the truck you’re driving… | 你开的那卡车里 |
[1:23:22] | there’s 13 billion dollars’ worth in gold bullion. | 有价值130亿美元的黄金 |
[1:23:26] | I wonder, would a deal be out of the question? | 不晓得能否做笔交易? |
[1:23:28] | Yeah, I got a deal for you. | 行 我也有个交易 |
[1:23:29] | Crawl out from under that rock you’re hidin’ under, and I’ll drive this truck up your ass. | 趴在石头上让我碾 |
[1:23:34] | How colorful. | 那真是五颜六色 |
[1:23:42] | I told you not to toy with him! | 我告诉过你别和他玩耍 |
[1:23:44] | Thank you. That’s very helpful. | 谢谢 多亏你这么说 |
[1:23:49] | You’ll jeopardize the mission and the contract! | 你会危害整次行动和合约 |
[1:23:52] | We’re vulnerable ’til we reach the ship! | 上船之前我们容易受伤害 |
[1:23:57] | I’m going to put an end to this. | 我要把此事做个了结 |
[1:24:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:24:05] | Targo! Targo! Here! Come here! | 塔戈 到这边来 |
[1:24:11] | We blow the dam! | 我们把水坝炸掉 |
[1:24:12] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:13] | We drown him! | 我们淹死他 |
[1:24:26] | Walter! | 瓦尔特 |
[1:24:28] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:24:29] | The janitor said this one was delivered this morning about 10:30, right? | 早上10点半送来的 |
[1:24:34] | – It’s not hooked up. – Yeah? | -没有接上线 -那又怎样? |
[1:24:36] | Okay. Now take a look at the front. | 再来看看前面 |
[1:24:41] | Okay, we drill the hinges. Get everybody out! | 我们钻开铰链 叫大家出去 |
[1:27:14] | McClane! | 麦克莱恩 |
[1:27:18] | McClane! | 麦克莱恩 |
[1:27:19] | Where are you? | 你在那? |
[1:27:20] | Over here! | 这边 |
[1:27:22] | You got a hell of a way of flagging somebody down! | 你真是有办法回到地面上来 |
[1:27:24] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:27:25] | Did you go to Yankee Stadium? | 你去过扬基体育馆了吗? |
[1:27:27] | Yeah, there’s nobody there! | 去了 那里没有人 |
[1:27:28] | You didn’t see nobody? | 你确定没有人? |
[1:27:29] | No! | 是的 |
[1:27:30] | Nobody was following you? | 没有人跟踪你? |
[1:27:31] | I’m telling you, he’s jerking us around! | 我告诉你 是他在恶整我们 |
[1:27:34] | Oh, shit, McClane! Come on, come on, come on! | 要死了 麦克莱恩 快过来 |
[1:27:36] | No, no, I didn’t see nobody. | 看不见 什么人也没看到 |
[1:27:37] | Nobody’s following us! Let’s go! | 还说没有人跟踪你 |
[1:27:39] | Go! Go! | 走! 走! 走! |
[1:27:45] | It’s not rigged. Pull it. | 行了 拉开吧 |
[1:28:00] | Well, I’d say you could call off your search. | 我说你可以停止搜索了 |
[1:28:03] | Can you stop it? | 你能让它停下来吗? |
[1:28:04] | I shouldn’t even touch it. | 我甚至不该碰它 |
[1:28:05] | Who knows what kind of booby traps this thing’s got. | 谁晓得这玩意装了什么陷阱 |
[1:28:09] | What about the code? | 密码是什么 |
[1:28:10] | No word. | 没有消息 |
[1:28:11] | When do we evacuate? | 我们何时疏散? |
[1:28:13] | Simon says he sees one kid leave the building, boom! | 赛门说有学童离开他就引爆 |
[1:28:15] | Fine! There’s a chance that somebody’s still watching, | 当然有还在监视下的风险 |
[1:28:17] | but we can’t stand here with our thumb up our ass, waiting for this freaking thing to blow up! | 但我们不能坐以待毙啊! |
[1:28:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:28] | Shit! Shit! | 倒霉 |
[1:28:29] | Get your head down! | 头低点 |
[1:28:31] | Come on, Zeus! Hold it steady! Hold it steady! | 宙斯 开稳点 |
[1:28:38] | Go! Go! | 快! 快! |
[1:28:39] | Outta the way! | 别挡路 |
[1:28:39] | Go around ’em! Go around ’em! | 超过去 |
[1:28:54] | I found out who was the 21st president! | 我查出来谁是第21任总统了 |
[1:28:55] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:28:56] | Arthur. | 叫亚瑟的 |
[1:28:58] | Chester A. Arthur? | 切斯特·A·亚瑟? |
[1:28:59] | Chester A. Arthur, that’s it, yeah. | 没错 切斯特·A·亚瑟 |
[1:29:00] | Chester A. Arthur Elementary School? | 切斯特·A·亚瑟国民学校? |
[1:29:01] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 |
[1:29:27] | Hi, kids. I know you usually have assembly on Fridays, | 大家注意 我知道周5才会集合 |
[1:29:31] | but today is special. | 但今天是特别的日子 |
[1:29:32] | Mr. Lambert here is from the fire department… | 蓝柏先生是消防队的 |
[1:29:35] | and today he wants us to practice a brand-new fire drill. | 他要做一次全新的消防演习 |
[1:29:39] | So, I want you to divide in half, | 所以我要你们分成两组 |
[1:29:41] | and I want half of you to go over here. | 一组到那边 |
[1:29:44] | And line up against the wall. | 靠着墙排成1行 |
[1:29:46] | The other half will go in this direction. | 另一组到那边去 |
[1:29:48] | Please do it very quietly and very quickly, all right? | 请安静快速的进行 好吗 |
[1:29:52] | Everybody, up, please. Teachers, please help them. | 大家站起来 老师请协助下 |
[1:29:55] | Fire drill, my ass. That guy ain’t from the fire department. | 消防演习个屁 他不是消防队的 |
[1:29:58] | Maybe it’s because of the radio. | 也许是收音机的那件事 |
[1:30:01] | You mean, like, they’re after us? No. | 你是说他们在抓我们 |
[1:30:04] | Tony squealed on us. | 汤尼对我们太坏了 |
[1:30:06] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[1:30:07] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:30:09] | Where you going? | 你去那? |
[1:30:13] | Let me drive! Let me drive! | 我来开 |
[1:30:15] | Goddamn it! | 妈的 |
[1:30:19] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me before? | 你以前为何不告诉我? |
[1:30:21] | Of course he put the bomb up in that school! | 他当然会炸掉那所学校 |
[1:30:22] | Why would he do that? | 他为何要那么做? |
[1:30:23] | Make sure he got your complete attention! | 因为要吸引警方的注意力 |
[1:30:30] | Find the fuse panel! Where… | 找保险丝盒 |
[1:30:31] | What? | 什么? |
[1:30:32] | The fuse panel! Where’s the fuse panel on this car? | 保险丝盒 保险丝盒在哪? |
[1:30:34] | It’s right here. Right here. | 就在这 |
[1:30:35] | Pull out the Anti-Lock Brakes fuse! | 把刹车防抱死(ABS)的保险丝拆下来 |
[1:30:36] | Shit! I don’t know which one it is! | 我不知道哪个是刹车防抱死的 |
[1:30:37] | Well, then yank them all out then! | 那就把它们全都拆掉 |
[1:30:40] | Put your head down! Put your head fucking down! | 头低下去 |
[1:30:43] | This is gonna be really bad. | 情况会很糟 |
[1:30:44] | Listen to me. Hang the fuck on, all right? | 听我说 抓稳了 行吗? |
[1:31:14] | Oh! Oh! What the fuck happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:31:17] | You got a triple-A card? | 你有3A卡吗? |
[1:31:19] | – Keep moving. – Excuse me. | -继续走 -借过 |
[1:31:20] | Keep moving. | 继续走 |
[1:31:21] | I’ve got the janitors making a last sweep of the building right now. | 校工在最后一次检查所有建筑物 |
[1:31:24] | Thank you, Ms. Martinez. | 谢谢 马丁奈兹校长 |
[1:31:43] | Come on. | 出来吧 |
[1:31:46] | All right, five-card stud, threes and nines are wild. | 你一张 他一张 |
[1:31:48] | Stay down! Stay low! | 保持低姿势 |
[1:32:05] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:32:06] | Interrogating him. | 审问他 |
[1:32:07] | Well, what’s he gonna tell you? “I’m dead.” | 他会告诉你什么? 我已经死了 |
[1:32:09] | Well, I ain’t gonna know ’til I ask him, am I? | 我不知道 所以我才会问他 |
[1:32:11] | Go around and see if there’s any aspirins in that glove box. | 绕过去看杂物箱里面有没有阿斯匹灵 |
[1:32:15] | No way. You do it. | 我不干 你去找 |
[1:32:23] | Ten quarters. The guy in the dump truck had ten quarters. | 10个25美分 倾卸车那个人也有 |
[1:32:27] | Exactly ten quarters. | 正好10个25美分 |
[1:32:28] | Well, maybe they were making long-distance phone calls. | 也许是要打长途电话 |
[1:32:31] | No. | 不是 |
[1:32:33] | It’s for the bridge. | 是过桥费 |
[1:32:34] | – What? – It’s for the toll on the bridge! | -什么 -是过桥费 |
[1:32:38] | There! There! Down on the wharf! Dump trucks! Right there! Right there! | 在那 在墙边 倾卸车 就在那 |
[1:32:45] | Christ! They got it loaded on the ship already! | 老天 他们已经装上船了 |
[1:32:50] | How about the Coast Guard? | 海岸防卫队呢? |
[1:32:52] | It’d take ’em an hour to get here. | 要1小时才会到 |
[1:32:56] | We can jump! | 我们可以跳下去 |
[1:32:57] | What? | 什么? |
[1:32:58] | We can jump! | 我们可以跳下去 |
[1:32:59] | You’re out of your fucking mind! It’s 100 feet down to the deck! | 你疯了 离甲板有1百尺 |
[1:33:01] | Yeah, but not to the crane it isn’t. | 但到吊杆没那么远 |
[1:33:03] | The cables’d cut you in half. | 钢缆会把你切成两8 |
[1:33:05] | I can make it. | 我办得到 |
[1:33:07] | Bullshit. Get down. Get down. | 胡扯 下来 |
[1:33:08] | Look in the back of that car for some gloves. | 看看车上有没有手套 |
[1:33:13] | Six booby traps, four dead ends… | 6个诱杀装置 4条死胡同 |
[1:33:17] | and a partridge in a pear tree. | 还有部份是真的通路 |
[1:33:24] | Okay, honey, let’s dance. | 好了 宝贝 我们开始吧 |
[1:33:28] | We’re gonna have sort of a race. | 我们有像比赛那样 |
[1:33:30] | So, when I say go, I want you all to run like crazy. | 当我说跑的时候你们拚命向前跑 |
[1:33:32] | All of you, you follow the police officer and the firemen. | 跟着警察及消防队员 |
[1:33:34] | You guys are my front runners, okay? | 你们是我的领队 |
[1:33:36] | Walter, think we’re cutting this a little thin? | 瓦尔特 我想我们要动身了 |
[1:33:39] | No, Joe, we’re gonna wait! | 不 乔 我们等 |
[1:33:41] | McClane still may get the code. | 麦克莱恩还有可能得到密码 |
[1:33:45] | Line me up with that crane. | 我要勾在那里? |
[1:33:46] | There! There! Right there! Right there! | 勾在那边 就是那边 |
[1:33:48] | Right there, you’re okay. | 就在那边 你的位置还可以 |
[1:33:49] | All right. I see it now, I see it. | 我看到它了 |
[1:33:51] | Shit! This is gonna take a miracle! | 这需要奇迹才行 |
[1:33:53] | Keep your fingers crossed. Okay, swing it. | 把你的手指扣起来 |
[1:33:56] | Okay, come on, come on, you almost got it. Almost, almost. Yeah, all right! | 稳住 你快勾到了 快了 差不多了 |
[1:33:58] | Yeah, terrific! | 行了 |
[1:34:00] | Where you going? Are you in a hurry? | 你要去那? 急什么呢? |
[1:34:02] | I’m going first this time, all right? | 这次我先下去 行吗? |
[1:34:05] | We have the intercom rigged, sir. | 新闻界来了 长官 |
[1:34:08] | Walter, the kids may be fine, but you wait much longer… | 瓦尔特 孩子们也许没问题 |
[1:34:10] | and I’m gonna pee in my pants! | 再不出发我都要尿裤子了 |
[1:34:12] | We’re gonna wait, Connie. | 我们要等 康妮 |
[1:34:15] | Six more minutes. | 再等6分钟 |
[1:34:32] | Yo, McClane. | 麦克莱恩 |
[1:34:33] | What? | 什么事 |
[1:34:34] | Down there. | 看下面 |
[1:34:46] | Oh, shit! Go, go, go, man! Go, go, go! | 快 伙计 快 |
[1:35:15] | Oh, boy! Am I glad you talked me out of jumping. | 老天 谢谢你说服我别跳 |
[1:35:48] | Oh, fuck. Get his feet. | 抬他的脚 |
[1:36:29] | We go find Simon, drag him to the ship-to-shore radio… | 我们去找赛门 把他拖到电台那里 |
[1:36:32] | and beat that fucking code out of him. | 逼问密码 |
[1:36:34] | Here, take this. | 拿着这个 |
[1:36:35] | How’s it work? | 它怎么发射? |
[1:36:36] | You don’t know how to shoot a gun? | 你不会开枪? |
[1:36:38] | Look, all brothers don’t know how to shoot guns, | 我们黑人不是全都会用枪 |
[1:36:39] | you racist motherfucker. | 你这种族歧视的混球 |
[1:36:41] | Sue me. Just yank back on that and pull the trigger. | 去告我 把那往后拉再扣扳机 |
[1:36:44] | That’s it. | 如此而已 |
[1:36:45] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:36:46] | That’s it. Just don’t shoot yourself. | 就这样 别射到自己了 |
[1:36:49] | Hey, don’t be no hero. You find ’em, you come get me. | 别逞英雄 找到他就来找我 |
[1:37:18] | Stupid. Stupid! | 愚蠢 |
[1:38:03] | You have the autopilot set? | 设定好自动驾驶了? |
[1:38:05] | Yes, sir. | 好了 长官 |
[1:38:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:38:13] | Don’t fuckin’ move! | 别动 |
[1:38:20] | Oh, the Samaritan. | 索马利亚人 |
[1:38:23] | Give me the goddamn code! | 把密码给我 |
[1:38:24] | Code? | 密码? |
[1:38:26] | Oh! You mean for the school? | 你是说为了学校那件事? |
[1:38:30] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. | 抱歉 我不能那么做 |
[1:38:31] | You call in that code right now, | 你现在就拨那个密码 |
[1:38:33] | or I blow your sick ass into the next world! | 否则我把你这病鬼轰去另一个世界 |
[1:38:38] | If that’s what you gotta do. | 假如那是你得做的 |
[1:38:53] | You gotta take the safety catch off. | 得先开保险 |
[1:38:55] | Oh! Goddamn! | 老天 |
[1:38:57] | See? That works. | 那才能开枪 |
[1:38:59] | Now, where’s McClane? | 麦克莱恩在那? |
[1:39:17] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[1:39:23] | He said, “Don’t shoot.” | 他说别开枪 |
[1:39:25] | Okay, Charlie, we’re gonna have to go with the evacuation. | 好 查理 我们要疏散了 |
[1:39:29] | We’re gonna go! | 我们动身 |
[1:39:31] | Well, you heard the man! Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! | 你们听到他说的了 |
[1:39:32] | We’re gonna go! Let’s move it! Come on! | 我们动身 |
[1:39:34] | On my mark! | 听我的口令 |
[1:39:35] | Five, four, three, two, one, go! | 5 4 3 2 1 动身 |
[1:39:39] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 走! 走! 走! |
[1:39:42] | Let’s do it! Okay, gang, let’s go! | 我们动身吧! 大伙们走! |
[1:39:46] | Go. Go, go! Hip-hop! Hip-hop! Come on, everybody! Let’s go! | 跑! 跑! 跑! 大家跑快点! |
[1:40:09] | What are they doing? | 他们在干嘛? |
[1:40:11] | – Yo! Where you goin’? – Hey, wait for us! – | -你们要去那? -等等我们 |
[1:40:13] | Hey, where you goin’? | 你们要去那? |
[1:40:16] | I see you all dead, little man, policeman… | 我每次都以为杀死你了 |
[1:40:21] | and you don’t go away. | 但你总是阴魂不散 |
[1:40:24] | Yeah, I’m that fucking Energizer bunny. | 我不是那么3易放弃的 朋友 |
[1:40:28] | Where are you going now, huh? | 你现在要去那? |
[1:40:33] | Going to arrest me, bunny? | 要逮捕我吗? 小兔子 |
[1:40:36] | No. | 不是 |
[1:40:39] | I don’t think I’m gonna arrest you. | 我不是想逮捕你 |
[1:40:41] | I’m gonna break you. | 我要弄死你 |
[1:40:54] | I knew it was bullshit. There’s nobody watching. | 我早知道是胡扯 没人在监视 |
[1:40:57] | Time to get Charlie out. | 该把查理叫出来了 |
[1:40:58] | Let’s move, Charles. Time’s up. | 走了 查尔斯 时间到了 |
[1:41:00] | Give me another 30 seconds. | 再给我30秒 |
[1:41:02] | It takes a minute-fifteen if you’re a kid, Charlie… | 就算是孩子也要1分15秒 查理 |
[1:41:04] | and, last I looked, you weren’t too light on your feet. Now move! | 而且你体重不算轻 快走 |
[1:41:08] | Up here! Help us! | 上面这里 救救我们 |
[1:41:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:41:10] | – We’re here! Come on! – Look over here! | -我们在这里 -看这里 |
[1:41:12] | Christ! Get ’em out of there! | 把他们弄出来 |
[1:41:14] | The rooms are locked. The rooms are locked! | 门锁着的 |
[1:41:15] | Come on, Joe! | 走 乔 |
[1:41:16] | Out of the way! | 让下 |
[1:41:20] | Any one marked four! | 上面写4号的钥匙 |
[1:41:22] | What’s going on, Walter? | 怎么回事? 瓦尔特 |
[1:41:24] | We still have kids in the building. | 楼里还有孩子 |
[1:41:32] | I’m staying. | 我留下来继续 |
[1:41:33] | No, Charlie! Get out of there! | 不 查理 离开那里 |
[1:41:37] | You ever see that show called The Addams Family? | 你看过亚历山大那个节目吗? |
[1:41:40] | They got a motherfucker on there called “Lurch”! | 你知道在节目上做什么比赛吗? |
[1:41:42] | You don’t think I’m gonna let you get to that gun, do you? | 我想我要让你尝尝滋味 |
[1:41:50] | Fuck! | 去你的 |
[1:42:10] | – Help! Help! Help us! – Four! Four! | -救命 救救我们 -4号钥匙 |
[1:42:13] | – Let me put it in! – Fuck it! Get out of the way! | -让我来 -去它的 离开门 |
[1:42:27] | Where are they, Walter? | 他们在那? 瓦尔特 |
[1:42:28] | Still in. | 还在里面 |
[1:42:36] | No guts, no glory. | 没有胆子 没有荣耀 |
[1:42:41] | If we get to the roof, we can jump to the next building! | 如果能到屋顶上 我们可以跳到隔壁楼去 |
[1:42:46] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:42:48] | – Okay, come on. – Help us! | -快! -救我们 |
[1:42:51] | Get ’em up here! Get ’em up here! Come on! Come on! | 到上面来 快! |
[1:42:54] | Mayday! Mayday, Bridgeport Coast Guard. Bridgeport Coast Guard, come in! | 紧急求救! 呼叫海岸防卫队 |
[1:43:11] | – Come on, kids! – Go, kids! | 快 孩子们 |
[1:43:17] | – Shit! It’s too far! – Over here! Down! | -太宽了 -来 蹲下 |
[1:43:26] | No guts, no glory. | 没有胆子 没有荣耀 |
[1:43:29] | It’s a big, fucking white fucking boat in the middle of the harbor! | 他们停在港口的中央 |
[1:43:31] | Please stay on the line. | 请别挂断 |
[1:43:32] | Yeah, sure, I’ll stay on the line. | 当然不会挂断 |
[1:43:52] | Pancake syrup? | 红糖水? |
[1:43:54] | Stupid! Stupid! Asshole! | 笨蛋! 混蛋! |
[1:43:59] | Hello, John McClane. | 哈啰 约翰·麦克莱恩 |
[1:44:02] | There was never any bomb in the school, was there? | 不是真的有学校炸弹 对吧? |
[1:44:05] | Of course not. I’m a soldier not a monster. | 当然没有 我是军人不是怪物 |
[1:44:10] | Even though I sometimes work for monsters. | 虽然有时候我为怪物工作 |
[1:44:13] | No, the real bomb is on this ship. | 真的炸弹在这艘船上 |
[1:44:20] | The Coast Guard. | 海岸防卫队 |
[1:44:23] | I was tellin’ ’em where the boat was. | 我告诉他们船在那里 |
[1:44:26] | Game over, huh? | 游戏结束了 |
[1:44:28] | Not quite over. | 不尽然 |
[1:44:31] | Bridgeport Coast Guard, come in, please. | 海岸防卫队 请回答 |
[1:44:35] | They put you on hold? | 他们把你保留在线上? |
[1:44:37] | She told me to stay on the line. | 他们要我等 |
[1:44:44] | Oh, God, I love this country. | 天啊! 我真喜爱这个国家 |
[1:44:45] | You know, your brother was an asshole. | 你知道你弟弟是个混球吗? |
[1:44:49] | Yeah, he really was an asshole. | 他真的是 |
[1:44:50] | He was? He was an asshole. | 他是吗? 他真的是 |
[1:44:52] | You, you got his number. Huh? | 你说对了 |
[1:44:55] | Yeah, okay. | 知道了 |
[1:44:58] | Forgive me. Would you help Mr. McClane below? | 原谅我 请把麦克莱拖到下面去 |
[1:45:03] | – Ow. Ow. – Careful now. | -痛 痛 -小心点 |
[1:45:07] | Now, do you have the communique? | 你已经连络了 |
[1:45:10] | Bridgeport Radio, come in, please. Bridgeport… | 海岸防卫队 请回答 |
[1:45:12] | Coast Guard. | 海岸防卫队 |
[1:45:13] | Are you there, dear? | 你接了 亲爱的 |
[1:45:14] | Yes, we’re here. | 是的 |
[1:45:15] | Do you have the ability to record a message? | 你是否能记录一项讯息 |
[1:45:18] | Yes. | 行 |
[1:45:19] | Then please begin now. | 他现在说话了 |
[1:45:20] | All right. | 好 |
[1:45:27] | This is a communique from the CRF. | 这是CRF的宣言 |
[1:45:30] | For too long… the West has conspired to steal the wealth of the world… | 长久以来西方窃取世界的财富 |
[1:45:34] | consigning the balance of humanity to economic starvation. | 置人道主义于不顾 制造经济恐慌 |
[1:45:38] | Today, we will level the playing field. | 今天我们要让大家有同等立足点 |
[1:45:41] | In a few minutes, the contents of the Federal Reserve Bank… | 几分钟后联邦储备银行的黄金 |
[1:45:45] | the gold your economies are built on… | 你们经济的立足点 |
[1:45:47] | will be redistributed by explosive… | 会在爆炸后 |
[1:45:50] | across the bottom of the Long Island Sound. | 粉碎于长岛边的海底 |
[1:45:54] | If you are not in gridlock, I invite you to come and watch. | 假如你们有幸 竭诚欢迎观赏 |
[1:46:02] | You’re gonna blow it all up? | 你要把它们全炸掉? |
[1:46:04] | That’s the idea. | 正是那个意思 |
[1:46:05] | There are some gentlemen in the Middle East… | 中东某位先生 |
[1:46:07] | who seem to think that they’ll make a great deal of money. | 认为能从中获暴利 |
[1:46:10] | See the men safely off the ship, | 去看着大家安全的离开 |
[1:46:12] | and I’ll see you in the port-side launch. | 我们在船舷边见面 |
[1:46:15] | What the hell’s all this got to do with killing McClane? | 那为何要杀麦克莱恩 |
[1:46:19] | Life has its little bonuses. | 那是人生的红利 |
[1:46:21] | Didn’t I hear you say, you didn’t even like your brother? | 你不是说你不喜欢你弟弟? |
[1:46:24] | There’s a difference, you know, between not liking one’s brother… | 不喜欢他是一回事 |
[1:46:26] | and not caring when some dumb Irish flatfoot drops him out of a window. | 但被个笨爱尔兰人扔出窗户不同 |
[1:46:30] | Hey, I didn’t even know that motherfucker! | 我甚至不认识那个王八蛋 |
[1:46:32] | Yes, but I never invited you aboard this ship. | 我也没有邀请你们上船 |
[1:46:34] | No riddle’s gonna stop this motherfucker? | 有什么方法能停止这玩意吗? |
[1:46:36] | No code, no riddle… | 没有密码 没有哑谜 |
[1:46:37] | no fancy little countdown. | 没有倒数计时 |
[1:46:39] | Hey, fuckhead. | 猪头 |
[1:46:41] | Yeah, you, fuckhead. | 对 就是你 猪头 |
[1:46:44] | There’s just one thing I gotta know. | 有件事我必须知道 |
[1:46:48] | You got any aspirins? | 有阿斯匹灵吗? |
[1:46:49] | I’ve had a bad fucking headache all day long. | 我头痛了整天 |
[1:46:55] | Must be your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[1:46:59] | Keep the bottle. | 整瓶留着吧 |
[1:47:00] | Lock. | 锁上 |
[1:47:13] | Where is the gold? | 黄金在那? |
[1:47:17] | He’s betrayed us. The containers are filled with that! | 他背叛了我们 货柜里全是这个 |
[1:47:54] | If I hadn’t have saved your fucking ass, I wouldn’t be sittin’ here with you… | 我若没有救你就不会在这了 |
[1:47:57] | about to blow up with a hundred billion dollars in fucking gold! | 还有炸弹及价值1000亿美金的黄金 |
[1:47:59] | Hey, well, I got some bad news. You’re only gonna blow up with me. | 有坏消息 你不会和我1起炸掉 |
[1:48:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:48:03] | There’s no gold on this boat. | 船上没有黄金 |
[1:48:04] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:48:05] | ‘Cause I know the man, I know the family. | 我知道那个人我知道他的家庭 |
[1:48:07] | The only thing better than blowin’ up a hundred billion dollars’ worth of gold… | 比炸掉1000亿黄金更好的方法 |
[1:48:10] | is making people think you did. | 是让别人认为他那么做了 |
[1:48:12] | Yeah? Well, where is it? | 那么它会在那? |
[1:48:13] | I don’t know. He must’ve switched it back on the docks somewhere. | 应该是在码头调了包 |
[1:48:15] | Oh, yeah, that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 那应该要让你觉得好过点吗? |
[1:48:17] | No. | 不是 |
[1:48:18] | You’re wrong about the other thing, though. You’re not gonna die. | 你对别的事也错了 你不会死 |
[1:48:20] | Yeah? You know some cop trick about handcuffs that’s gonna get us out of this? | 你晓得某种警察技俩能松开手铐 |
[1:48:23] | Yeah, use a key. | 是的 有把钥匙 |
[1:48:26] | You know how to pick this lock? | 你会开这种锁吗? |
[1:48:28] | Is this some Black shit again? | 这又是黑人的事吗? |
[1:48:29] | Now will you stop with that racial shit? | 别来那套种族问题的争论 |
[1:48:30] | Are you a fucking locksmith or not? | 你到底会不会开锁? |
[1:48:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I could do it if I had something to do it with. | 会 假如我有工具的话 |
[1:48:34] | How about a splinter of that cable I slid down? | 我有一节电线 |
[1:48:36] | That might work. | 那也许可以 |
[1:48:41] | – Hold on. – What the fuck are you doin’? | -坚持下 -你在干什么? |
[1:48:46] | Oh, fuck! Shit! How’s that? | 妈的 |
[1:48:48] | Is that big enough? | 这个行不行? |
[1:48:50] | Shit, yeah. Yeah, that might work. | 也许有用 |
[1:48:52] | All right, I’m gonna drop it in your hands. Cup your hand. | 我吐到你的手上 把手伸过来 |
[1:48:55] | Don’t drop this motherfucker, all right? | 别把它丢掉了 行吗? |
[1:48:57] | Get it. Get it right. Come on. | 吐好一点 |
[1:48:58] | – You ready? – One… | -准备好了吗? -1… |
[1:48:59] | – Ready? – Two, spit it. | -预备 -2 吐 |
[1:49:03] | – Yeah! – Get it? | -成功 -拿到了吗? |
[1:49:04] | Come on, come on. Move your hands. | 快 把你的手移开 |
[1:49:09] | Okay, okay. Damn, McClane, I was just startin’ to like you. | 麦克莱恩 我开始喜欢你了 |
[1:49:11] | Yeah? Well, don’t. I’m an asshole. | 别喜欢我 我是个混球 |
[1:49:13] | What are you talkin’ about now? | 你在说什么? |
[1:49:15] | I lied to you, Zeus. | 我对你说谎 宙斯 |
[1:49:16] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[1:49:18] | You remember I said Weiss found that bomb up in Harlem? | 记得我告诉你炸弹在哈林区找到 |
[1:49:21] | – Yeah. – They found it down in Chinatown. | -记得 -他们是在唐人街找到的 |
[1:49:24] | Oh! Oh, now, that’s low! Even for a white motherfucker like you, that’s low. | 那是太低级了 连你都不肯那样 |
[1:49:26] | I told you I was an asshole. | 所以我说我是混球 |
[1:49:29] | What the fuck was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:49:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:49:33] | Look, it was the only way I could get you to come with me. | 那是我唯1能让你跟我走的方法 |
[1:49:37] | Uh-huh. You got a wife, McClane? | 你有老婆吗? 麦克莱恩 |
[1:49:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:49:39] | I’m surprised anybody could stay with you long enough to be married. | 我奇怪竟然有人会跟你在一起那么久 久到结婚 |
[1:49:41] | Yeah, well, she didn’t stick around too long. We’re sort of separated. | 她没有跟我在一起太久 算是分居 |
[1:49:44] | What the fuck is “sort of separated”? | 什么叫算是分居? |
[1:49:47] | Well, she was in L.A., I was in New York. | 她当时在洛杉矶 我在纽约 |
[1:49:49] | Had a fight on the phone, she hung up. | 我们在电话上吵架 她挂断电话 |
[1:49:51] | I didn’t call her back. | 我没有再打过去 |
[1:49:53] | How long ago was that? | 那是多久之前 |
[1:49:55] | About a year ago now. | 大约是1年前了 |
[1:50:00] | What the fuck are you laughing about? | 你在笑什么? |
[1:50:03] | You threw away your marriage because you were too fucking stupid to pick up the phone? | 你真疯了? 笨到不会拿起电话来 |
[1:50:07] | What? You think that’s funny, huh? You laugh at other people’s misfortunes? | 你认为那很好笑? 笑别人的痛苦 |
[1:50:09] | I bet you blame that shit on your wife too, right? | 你1切都怪罪你太太 对吧? |
[1:50:11] | Well, my wife is a very stubborn woman. Yes. | 我太太是个很固执的女人 是的 |
[1:50:16] | Man, you better stop fucking laughing and undo these cuffs! | 别笑了 快点解开手铐 |
[1:50:19] | I’m almost there! There. How’s that for concentration? | 马上就解开 解开了 这样如何? |
[1:50:23] | – Oh, shit! – What? | -糟了 -怎么啦? |
[1:50:24] | Fuck! I dropped the thing! | 我把那玩意儿给弄掉了 |
[1:50:25] | – You dropped the fucking thing? – Goddamn it! | -你把那破玩意儿掉哪了? -破东西 |
[1:50:28] | Shit! Where is it! Where’d it go? | 东西掉到那里去了? |
[1:50:29] | Just find it, find it, all right? | 快找到它 |
[1:50:30] | I don’t fucking see it! | 我什么都没看见 |
[1:50:34] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:50:37] | I think I made it mad. | 我想我让它生气了 |
[1:50:40] | Go, McClane! Get the fuck out of here! | 快走 麦克莱恩 快离开这 |
[1:50:42] | Fucking do something! | 我必须想个办法 |
[1:50:43] | Goddamn it, McClane! Listen to me! | 麦克莱恩 听我说 |
[1:50:46] | Just go. | 走 |
[1:50:49] | I have a hard enough time getting through the day without having your death on my conscience, man. | 我们待在一起1天了都没事 |
[1:50:52] | Shut the fuck up, and think! All right? | 我不想良心上愧疚 闭嘴快设法 |
[1:50:53] | Okay, okay. Tools, tools. Check the engine room. | 好了 工具 轮机室有工具 |
[1:50:55] | There’s no time! | 没时间了 |
[1:50:58] | What the hell’s it doing now? | 它现在在干嘛? |
[1:50:59] | It’s mixing. | 在混合 |
[1:51:00] | Shit! | 这回死了 |
[1:51:03] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:51:04] | Get ready. Lean forward. | 预备好 往前倾 |
[1:51:05] | What? | 什么? |
[1:51:06] | Lean forward, goddamn it! | 往前倾 |
[1:51:08] | – What? – Lean forward! – What the fuck are you doing? | -干什么 -往前倾 -你他妈干什么? |
[1:51:10] | All right, it’s gonna go fast! Lean forward! | 现在要爆炸 往前倾 |
[1:51:11] | What? No, no, no, no! | 不! 不! 不! |
[1:51:12] | Lean forward! | 往前倾 |
[1:51:13] | Get ready! Move your hands! | 准备好 挪开你的手 |
[1:51:16] | Damn! Motherfuckin’ shit! Shit! | 这回死定了 |
[1:51:17] | Come on! Come on! | 快跑 |
[1:51:20] | Come on! Come on! | 快跑 |
[1:51:22] | Oh, fuck! My leg! | 我的腿 |
[1:51:25] | Come on! Get upstairs! Come on! Go, go, go, go, | 快走 上楼 |
[1:51:28] | go! Jump stairs! | 跑! 跳上去 |
[1:51:30] | Oh, shit! Oh, damn it! Which way? | 往哪边走 |
[1:51:32] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Down here to the back of the boat! Come on! | 从这里下到船尾部 |
[1:51:35] | Goddamn it! Oh! Run, goddamn it! | 我们不能停 快 |
[1:51:37] | – I am! – Yeah, come on! | -在跑 -对 加油 |
[1:51:39] | – You all right? – Yeah. – Watch! Watch! Watch! Watch! | -行吗? -行 -当心 |
[1:51:41] | Let’s go! Down here in the back! | 走! 跳下去 |
[1:52:12] | How’s he doin’? | 他的情况如何? |
[1:52:13] | I got shot in the leg. How you think I’m doin’? | 我腿部中枪 你认为呢? |
[1:52:16] | He’s gonna be just fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[1:52:18] | How about you? | 你呢? |
[1:52:19] | Fine. Did you get Ricky out of there? | 没事 把瑞奇抬出来了吗? |
[1:52:23] | Yeah, they found him. | 他们找到他了 |
[1:52:27] | Are you gonna be all right? | 你不会有事吧? |
[1:52:28] | Got a bad headache. Think they’re mad at me? | 我头痛的要命 他们生我气吗? |
[1:52:32] | I wouldn’t worry about them. | 我不会去担心他们 |
[1:52:33] | They’ll get to you eventually, | 最后他们会去找你 |
[1:52:34] | but right now they’re busy with this salvage operation, I guess. | 但现在他们忙着打捞作业 |
[1:52:37] | No! Dr-Dredges! Dredges! | 不 是卓吉斯 |
[1:52:40] | They’re just wasting their time. There’s no gold down there. | 他们在浪费时间 下面没有黄金 |
[1:52:42] | What do you mean? | 此话怎讲? |
[1:52:43] | He took it with him. He beat me. | 他带走了 他打败我了 |
[1:52:46] | John, he beat all of us. | 约翰 他打败了我们每1个人 |
[1:52:48] | He wasn’t playing against you. | 他不是针对你来的 |
[1:52:49] | Fuck that, McClane! You’re still alive, aren’t you? | 去你的 麦克莱恩 你还活着吧? |
[1:52:54] | – Well, aren’t you? – Yeah. | -对吧? -是 |
[1:52:57] | So we lost. | 那我们输了? |
[1:52:59] | Lambert, would you give him a quarter? | 蓝柏 给他25美分 |
[1:53:02] | Asshole. | 混球 |
[1:53:08] | Yeah, it’s collect from John. | 是约翰打的对方付费电话 |
[1:53:18] | Yeah, uh, Carmen, just tell them you’ll accept the charges. | 卡门 告诉她 她会付费的 |
[1:53:22] | The son of a bitch had aspirin. | 那王八蛋真的有阿斯匹灵 |
[1:53:24] | Yeah, it’s John. Yeah, I’m hangin’ in there. | 我是约翰 我还好 |
[1:53:27] | Is Holly there? Yeah, I’ll hold on. | 荷莉在吗 好我等着 |
[1:53:45] | Zeus! Hold up! Whoa! | 宙斯 等下 |
[1:53:48] | John? John? Goddamn it, you son of a… | 约翰 混蛋 你个… |
[1:54:19] | Yesterday… | 昨天 |
[1:54:21] | Yesterday we were an army with no country. | 昨天我们是支没有国家的军队 |
[1:54:25] | Tomorrow we have to decide which country we want to buy! | 明天我们得决定买那个国家 |
[1:54:37] | And remember this is all due to… | 记住 这一切都是因为 |
[1:54:42] | the g-g-g-g-g-g-gullibility of the New York Police Department! | 容易受骗上当的纽约警察局 |
[1:54:47] | Police Department! | 警察局 |
[1:55:18] | Lieutenant. Take over. | 副官 你接手 |
[1:55:20] | All right, listen up! | 好了 大家听着 |
[1:55:21] | First squad, you muster out in half an hour in the school bus! | 第一队8小时后搭校车出发 |
[1:55:38] | No rush. | 不用急 |
[1:55:40] | Herr Jurgen, | 范·洛根 |
[1:55:41] | you’ll be the padre! | 你当神父 |
[1:56:09] | Lights! Douse those lights! | 灯 把灯灭了 |
[1:56:34] | Hey, dick-head! | 猪头 |
[1:56:37] | Did I come at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗? |
[1:56:44] | Whoa! I think she’s pissed at you, McClane! | 我想她生你的气了 麦克莱恩 |
[1:56:54] | – Bullets! Bullets! – Go! | -拿子弹 子弹 -快 |
[1:57:08] | He’s under us right now. Come on back around. Come on back around. | 他在我们正下方 转回来 |
[1:57:09] | That’s right! Run, motherfuckers! | 没错 快逃命吧! |
[1:57:10] | Zeus, what do you got out of your side? | 宙斯 会由你那边出现 |
[1:57:12] | Look like roaches with the lights comin’ on. | 就象蟑螂看到光就都出来了 |
[1:57:16] | Are we going to Nova Scotia? | 要去诺瓦史考提亚吗? |
[1:57:18] | You go with the trucks. | 你和卡车一起走 |
[1:57:21] | I have something personal to finish. | 我有点私事要解决 |
[1:57:25] | Let’s go to work! | 我们开工吧 |
[1:57:41] | That’s right! Run, motherfuckers! The exterminators are here! | 没错 逃命吧 把你们了结掉 |
[1:57:56] | What the fuck? Oh, shit! Fuck it! | 搞什么? |
[1:57:59] | There’s smoke back here! What the hell’s going on here? | 后面有东西 |
[1:58:00] | We got a chopper behind us! | 后面有麻烦 |
[1:58:01] | You got a gun on board? | 有枪吗? |
[1:58:03] | What is this? Jesus, McClane! | 这是什么? 麦克莱恩 |
[1:58:05] | I’m gonna try and get the fuckin’ chopper! | 他在我们后面 |
[1:58:08] | I can’t see a goddamn thing! Hold still. | 稳住 我什么都看不见 |
[1:58:17] | – I’ve lost my… – What do you mean, “Oh, shit”? – I’ve lost it! | -麻烦了 -麻烦是什么意思? -失去控制了 |
[1:58:21] | All right, hang on, hang on! We’re going down! | 抓稳了 我们要下去了 |
[1:58:23] | See this high tension wire? See this wire? | 看到电线了吗? 电线 |
[1:58:25] | Hey, McClane! What the fuck… | 麦克莱恩 搞什么鬼? |
[1:58:30] | Hey, we got smoke! We got fuckin’ smoke and shit flyin’ on me here! | 有烟 到处都是烟在熏我 |
[1:58:36] | Truck! Truck! | 卡车! 卡车! |
[1:58:37] | Hold on. Here we go. | 稳住 我们下降了 |
[1:58:44] | Come on! We gotta get outta here! | 走 我们必须离开这 |
[1:58:46] | He’s gonna start shootin’ at us any second! | 他随时会对我们开枪 |
[1:58:48] | Get him outta here! | 我们离开这 |
[1:58:50] | The belt’s stuck! I can’t get it off! | 安全带卡住了 我解不开 |
[1:58:52] | Look out! Here he comes! | 小心! 他来了 |
[1:58:56] | I can’t get out, McClane! | 我弄不开 麦克莱恩 |
[1:58:58] | Get him outta here. | 把他弄走 |
[1:58:59] | Where you goin’? | 你要去那? |
[1:59:01] | I’m gonna try and get his attention. | 我试着吸引他的注意 |
[1:59:23] | Shit! Just keeps gettin’ better and better. | 无法更好了 |
[1:59:30] | I had no idea Canada could be this much fun. | 我想像不到加拿大会这么好玩 |
[1:59:39] | Just give me something to shoot at. Come on, hotshot. | 给我个可以射击的目标 |
[1:59:43] | Show me that smilin’ face. | 把脸露出来 |
[2:00:06] | Say hello to your brother. | 向你弟弟问好 |
[2:00:10] | Get outta here! | 快离开这 |
[2:00:28] | Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker. | 再见 王八蛋 |
[2:00:34] | Looks like you got his attention. | 看起来你吸引到了他的注意力 |
[2:00:36] | Yeah, looks like it. | 没错 |
[2:00:40] | Think we should call a fire truck? | 我们该叫消防车 |
[2:00:42] | Ah, fuck him. Let him cook. | 去他的 让他烧吧 |
[2:00:47] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[2:00:48] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[2:00:50] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[2:00:51] | I left Holly hangin’ on hold. | 我之前让荷莉在电话上等着 |
[2:00:53] | Aw, call her back. | 再打给她 |
[2:00:57] | I don’t know. She’s gonna be pissed. | 她会发火的 |
[2:00:58] | She’ll get over it. | 会过去的 |
[2:01:01] | I don’t know, Zeus. | 我不知道 宙斯 |
[2:01:04] | Like I said, she’s a very stubborn woman. | 如同我所说的 她很固执 |
[2:01:09] | Yeah, she’d have to be to stay married to you. | 可是她凑巧嫁给你 |