时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | nzmz818@gmail.com | 合作邮箱 |
[00:23] | Sue! | 苏 |
[00:27] | Sue! | 苏 |
[00:33] | Sue, no! | 苏 不 |
[00:35] | No! | 不要 |
[00:39] | No! | 不 |
[01:05] | Yes? Who is it? | 谁啊 请进 |
[01:10] | Your mother and father are leaving. | 你父母要出发了 |
[01:12] | Don’t you want to come say goodbye? | 不来送送他们吗 |
[01:14] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[01:16] | Hang on. Just… | 稍等 |
[01:43] | – Wife? – One moment! | -夫人 -马上来 |
[01:46] | It’s time to go! | 该出发了 |
[01:48] | You sure you brought enough for one night, now? | 就住一晚 您这下算带够了吧 |
[01:50] | Oh, Lord. You can never be too careful, Henry. | 多准备点不为过 亨利 |
[01:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:56] | We’d better be off. | 我们该走了 |
[01:57] | No! | 不 |
[01:59] | No! | 不要 |
[02:01] | You can’t! You mustn’t! | 不行 您不能走 |
[02:03] | How shall we cope with the unbearable pain of your absence? | 您走后 我们该如何消解思念之苦 |
[02:06] | I know why you prefer poetry to acting. | 别演了 你还是擅长写诗 |
[02:08] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[02:11] | Goodbye, other child. | 再见了 我的乖孩子 |
[02:13] | All right. Must be off. | 好了 赶紧走了 |
[02:14] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[02:15] | The horses. | 备马 |
[02:16] | – Come help with the horses, Austin! – Coming. I’m coming. | -过来帮忙 奥斯汀 -这就来 来了 |
[02:20] | Now, girls, keep everything tidy. | 姑娘们 保持家里整洁 |
[02:24] | There’s cold roast for dinner. | 晚餐有冷切烤肉 |
[02:26] | And please, keep Maggie away from the meat. | 还有 一定不要让玛吉靠近肉类 |
[02:29] | If you aren’t careful, she’ll eat us out of house and home. | 要是你大意了 她会吃垮整个家的 |
[02:32] | Have fun in Boston, Mom. | 去波士顿玩开心 妈 |
[02:34] | Girls… | 姑娘们 |
[02:37] | listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:38] | While I’m gone, | 我走之后 |
[02:40] | clean constantly. | 随时打扫 |
[02:46] | Au revoir, Mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[02:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:52] | I miss them already. | 我已经开始想他们了 |
[02:53] | Vinnie, | 温尼 |
[02:54] | we have the whole house to ourselves for one night. | 今晚整栋房子都属于我们 |
[02:58] | To do whatever we want. | 我们可以随心所欲 |
[03:00] | Please don’t tell me any ghost stories. I can’t handle them. | 别再给我讲鬼故事 我害怕 |
[03:03] | – Austin, are you thinking what I’m thinking? – I may be. | -奥斯汀 你跟我想的一样吗 -有可能哦 |
[03:05] | – I’m gonna go ride my horse! – Let’s throw a party! | -我可以骑马了 -我们来办聚会 |
[03:07] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:08] | You guys, come on. | 你们啊 拜托 |
[03:10] | It’s been so long since Mom and Dad went anywhere. | 爸妈已经很久没出远门了 |
[03:12] | We need to throw one of our classic Dickinson house parties. | 我们要办个经典狄金森式聚会 |
[03:17] | – Yes! – I don’t know. | -好啊 -我不确定 |
[03:18] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:20] | Lavinia, every time we throw a party, | 拉维妮娅 每次办聚会 |
[03:22] | I find you with your hair tied around some boy’s neck. | 你头发都缠在某个男人脖子上 |
[03:25] | That’s actually a traditional courting ritual, so… | 那其实是个求爱习俗 |
[03:28] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[03:30] | Can I invite Joseph Lyman? | 我能邀请约瑟夫·莱曼吗 |
[03:31] | This is gonna be a disaster. | 这一定是场灾难 |
[03:32] | Parties are supposed to be disasters, Austin. | 聚会本来就是灾难 奥斯汀 |
[03:35] | Parties are like shipwrecks. | 聚会就像船难 |
[03:38] | You should emerge from them soaking wet, | 人们浑身湿透从中生还 |
[03:40] | out of breath, and helplessly disoriented. | 气喘吁吁 无所适从 |
[03:44] | Come on, let’s do it! | 快点 我们办吧 |
[03:47] | Let’s do what? | 办什么 |
[03:49] | Emily wants to have a party. | 艾米莉想办个聚会 |
[03:54] | That sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[03:57] | Yes, yes, it does. | 对 没错 |
[03:59] | Let’s invite everyone. | 我们把所有人都请来 |
[04:00] | Party at the Dickinsons’ tonight! | 狄金森家的狂欢夜 |
[04:36] | Beethoven. | 贝多芬 |
[04:37] | Intense. | 太严肃了 |
[04:40] | Think you might wanna lighten the mood a little bit? | 稍微舒缓一下气氛吧 |
[04:43] | For the party? | 毕竟是聚会 |
[04:44] | Hey, I liked that. | 我很喜欢啊 |
[04:49] | May I speak with you for a moment? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[04:51] | In private. | 私下说 |
[05:23] | You look so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[05:35] | Austin. | 奥斯汀 |
[05:42] | Sue… | 苏 |
[05:44] | darling. | 亲爱的 |
[05:47] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[05:48] | Don’t you think tonight would be the perfect time for us | 你不觉得今晚是个很好的时机吗 |
[05:51] | to announce our engagement? | 来向大家宣布我们订婚 |
[05:54] | I don’t know if we’re ready. | 我不确定是否准备好了 |
[05:56] | What’s your hesitation? | 你在犹豫什么 |
[05:58] | I can’t even afford to buy my own wedding dress. | 我连自己的婚礼服都买不起 |
[06:01] | So what? I’ll buy it. | 那又怎样 我来买 |
[06:02] | – No. – Whatever dress you want. | -不 -你想要哪种礼服都可以 |
[06:04] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[06:05] | I’m penniless. | 我身无分文 |
[06:07] | No inheritance. No dowry. | 没有家产 没有嫁妆 |
[06:10] | I’m offering you nothing. | 我什么都给不了你 |
[06:11] | Sue, you’re offering me | 苏 你给我的 |
[06:12] | the most precious thing in the whole universe. | 是世界上最珍贵的东西 |
[06:15] | – True love. – True love can’t pay my debts. | -真爱 -真爱又不能抵债 |
[06:17] | There are debts | 我背负债务 |
[06:19] | from my father’s funeral and my mother’s, | 父亲母亲葬礼欠下的钱 |
[06:21] | and my sister… | 还有姐姐的… |
[06:23] | You don’t need to give another thought to any of that. | 这些事你不要再想了 |
[06:25] | I’ll pay whatever you owe. | 我帮你还债 |
[06:27] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会打点好一切 |
[06:29] | A cousin of mine, she knows a family in Boston. | 我堂亲在波士顿有熟人 |
[06:31] | They’re looking for a governess. | 他们在找家庭教师 |
[06:32] | I could go work for them for a few months and earn a little money. | 我可以去工作几个月赚点钱 |
[06:34] | In Boston? | 去波士顿吗 |
[06:37] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别犯傻了 |
[06:39] | You’re going to stay right here with the Dickinsons, | 你就待在狄金森家 |
[06:42] | and you and I are getting married. | 我们是要结婚的 |
[06:59] | I’ll get it! I’ll get it! | 我去开 我去开 |
[07:08] | It’s only George. | 原来是乔治 |
[07:09] | Hey, everybody. | 各位好啊 |
[07:11] | Let’s get this party commenced! | 让聚会热闹起来吧 |
[07:17] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[07:20] | I… | 我… |
[07:23] | – I brought you these. – George. | -给你带了花 -乔治 |
[07:25] | – Lilies? – Yes. White lilies. Aren’t they nice? | -百合啊 -对 白百合 漂亮吧 |
[07:29] | They’re the symbol of death. | 她们象征死亡 |
[07:34] | I love them. | 我喜欢 |
[07:36] | Can I get you some brandy? | 给你倒点白兰地吗 |
[07:38] | Heavens, yes. | 当然要 |
[07:41] | And did you bring my other gift? | 另外的礼物带了吗 |
[07:45] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 嗯嗯带了 |
[07:49] | George Gould, you’re a star. | 乔治·古尔德 你太好了 |
[07:52] | Don’t take too much, okay? | 别服太多 好吗 |
[07:54] | Tonight is going to be wild! | 今晚将是狂野之夜 |
[08:04] | *We came to drink, turnin’ up and party* | *酒杯举起来 烦恼都抛开* |
[08:07] | *We came to drink, turnin’ up and party* | *酒杯举起来 烦恼都抛开* |
[08:11] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[08:11] | *Everybody say, hey we wanna party* | *大家一起纵情释怀* |
[08:12] | Where’s Austin? | 奥斯汀呢 |
[08:14] | He’s here. | 他在的 |
[08:15] | Jane, I love your dress. | 简 我好爱你的裙子 |
[08:15] | *Everybody say, hey we wanna party* | *大家一起纵情释怀* |
[08:16] | Wait till you see her fan. | 你还没瞧见她的扇子呢 |
[08:18] | My father brought it over from Japan. | 我父亲从日本带来的 |
[08:19] | *Everybody say, hey we wanna party* | *大家一起纵情释怀* |
[08:21] | He’s a samurai, so… | 他是个武士 所以… |
[08:23] | *Hey we wanna party* | *大家一起纵情释怀* |
[08:25] | Cool. | 厉害 |
[08:30] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:37] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[08:38] | Joseph. You came. | 约瑟夫 你来了 |
[08:41] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[08:47] | I made a pillow for my cat. | 我给猫做了小枕头 |
[08:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | Where’s the brandy? | 酒在哪里 |
[08:54] | There. | 那边 |
[09:19] | Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[09:21] | You’re here. | 你也在啊 |
[09:23] | It’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[09:26] | We’ve always been such good friends, haven’t we? | 我们一直是好朋友对吧 |
[09:29] | All those years together in school. | 这么多年同学 |
[09:32] | So many memories. | 好多回忆呢 |
[09:34] | Right. Like the time you tried to poison me? | 是哦 比如想毒死我那次吗 |
[09:39] | I suppose if I marry Austin, you and I will be sisters. | 如果我嫁给奥斯汀 我们就是姐妹了 |
[09:44] | I suppose if Austin married a flesh-eating demon, | 要是奥斯汀娶个食人怪 |
[09:46] | she’d be my sister too. | 她也算我的姐妹 |
[09:57] | Anyway, it’s very Jeffersonian. | 总之很符合杰斐逊主义 |
[10:00] | So Jeffersonian. | 太符合了 |
[10:01] | – What’s up, college! – Look. Everyone’s favorite townie. | -晚上好啊 读书人 -有名的城里人 |
[10:04] | Joseph Lyman. | 约瑟夫·莱曼 |
[10:05] | Yo, I run this town. I’m the mayor. | 小镇归我管 我是老大 |
[10:07] | Hey, thanks for the hookup. You really came through. | 谢谢你牵线 真的帮了大忙 |
[10:10] | Yeah, no doubt. | 不客气 |
[10:11] | Yo, check this out. | 看这个 |
[10:16] | Abigail, Harriet, Jenny, Fanny, Virginia. | 阿比盖尔 哈莉特 珍妮 范妮 维吉妮亚 |
[10:21] | Gross. You keep five different girls’ locks of hair in your wallet? | 恶心 你钱包里放五个女孩的头发啊 |
[10:24] | Hell yeah! They’re my trophies. | 对啊 我的战利品 |
[10:27] | I prefer to love just one woman. | 我更愿只爱一个女人 |
[10:29] | Why would you do that? | 干嘛要这样 |
[10:31] | Hello, boys. | 男士们好 |
[10:33] | Nice fan. | 扇子不错 |
[10:35] | Thanks. Jane let me hold it. | 谢谢 简让我拿着 |
[10:37] | Apparently, if you go like this, | 如果这样遮的话 |
[10:40] | it means, “I wish to get rid of you.” | 代表”我不想见到你” |
[10:43] | Harsh. | 残忍 |
[10:44] | But… I didn’t mean it like that. | 但是 我不是这个意思 |
[10:49] | – Are you already drunk? – Don’t tell me what to do. | -你已经醉了吗 -别管这么宽 |
[10:54] | Has anyone seen Sue? | 有人看见苏吗 |
[10:56] | Oh, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[10:59] | – Let me pour it. – What is he doing with her? | -我来帮你倒 -他怎么选她啊 |
[11:01] | Who even is she? | 她是谁啊 |
[11:03] | Her whole family is dead. | 她全家都死了 |
[11:05] | She’s a full-blown orphan. | 她是个彻头彻尾的孤儿 |
[11:09] | I mean, that’s not her fault. | 我说 这也不是她的错啊 |
[11:13] | You don’t know that. | 那可不一定 |
[11:19] | Cool harp. | 竖琴不错 |
[11:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | It’s mine. | 它是我的 |
[11:24] | You play the harp? | 你会弹竖琴 |
[11:27] | I like to think it plays me. | 不如说是竖琴在弹我 |
[11:31] | I think it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[11:33] | Just you and me alone, right? | 就你我两个人 对吗 |
[11:35] | No. Everybody. | 不 所有人 |
[11:37] | Hey, everybody. We have a special treat tonight. | 嘿大家 今晚给你们特别招待 |
[11:41] | Is it pound cake? | 奶油蛋糕吗 |
[11:42] | Better. We got opium. | 更好的 我有鸦片 |
[11:44] | Whatever. | 这有什么 |
[11:46] | We have that in Japan. | 我们日本也有 |
[11:47] | Oh, my God. She’s so insane. | 天啊 她真是疯狂 |
[11:49] | Of course, she’s insane. She’s Emily Dickinson. | 她当然疯 她可是艾米莉·狄金森啊 |
[11:51] | Should I do opium? | 我能吸鸦片吗 |
[11:53] | I’m planning to marry a minister. | 我可是要嫁牧师的人 |
[11:56] | – Who wants a drop? – I do. | -谁想来一滴 -我 |
[11:59] | Emily! Emily, that’s too much. | 艾米莉 艾米莉 这样太多了 |
[12:02] | Here, take some. | 快 来点 |
[12:03] | I can’t. I’m in mourning. | 我不能 我在守丧呢 |
[12:04] | Sue, don’t act like you’re dead while you’re still alive. | 苏 活着的时候别像个死人 |
[13:39] | Bee! | 蜜蜂 |
[13:41] | I was hoping you’d come. | 我一直希望你来 |
[13:44] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:46] | How did you get inside? | 你怎么进来的 |
[13:48] | Girl, I flew through the window. | 妹子 我从窗户飞进来的 |
[13:53] | Will you dance with me? | 你想和我一起跳舞吗 |
[13:54] | Abiah? | 阿比亚 |
[13:56] | Yeah, Abby? | 怎么了 艾比 |
[13:59] | Do you ever feel like Jane isn’t nice to us? | 你有没有觉得简对我们不好 |
[14:05] | Do you ever think | 你有没有想过 |
[14:07] | maybe we deserve more than what she’s offering us as a friend? | 她作为朋友也许配不上我们的付出 |
[14:11] | I mean like… | 我是说 |
[14:13] | shouldn’t we all be equals? | 我们不应该都是平等的吗 |
[14:16] | No. | 不 |
[14:18] | She is very pretty. | 她太美了 |
[14:21] | She comes from an excellent pedigree. | 她出身高贵 |
[14:25] | This is Jane Humphrey we’re talking about. | 我们说的可是简·汉弗莱啊 |
[14:31] | Without her, | 要不是她 |
[14:33] | we wouldn’t be invited to this party. | 我们都不会被邀请来这聚会 |
[14:40] | Bee, you’re so sweet. | 蜜蜂 你真是甜心 |
[14:41] | I’m covered in pollen, baby. | 我浑身都是花粉 宝贝 |
[14:56] | May I have this dance? | 能邀请你跳这支舞吗 |
[15:00] | *I opened my eyes, silver land* | *眼前月光洒在阶旁* |
[15:00] | Bee, you don’t mind, do you? | 蜜蜂 你不介意吧 |
[15:05] | *Floating away, into the day* | *朦胧倒影起身远航* |
[15:10] | *Inside and out, clock working rushed* | *时光它不等人* |
[15:15] | This is a great party. | 聚会很棒 |
[15:16] | *Out from the streets, head to the feet* | *我却独自慌神* |
[15:17] | Yeah. It really came together. | 是啊 还挺成功的 |
[15:20] | Just think, if we were married, | 想想 如果我们结婚了 |
[15:21] | *We did it right there, we didn’t care* | *待在你的身旁 不必刻意伪装* |
[15:24] | we could have parties like this all the time. | 就可以随时办这样的聚会 |
[15:26] | George, you don’t wanna marry me. | 乔治 你不会想娶我的 |
[15:26] | *Just drove around, just did the time* | *兜兜转转消磨这时光* |
[15:29] | That is, in fact, all I want. | 其实 我只想娶你 |
[15:32] | You should marry a normal girl, not a crazy lady. | 你应该娶一个正常的姑娘 而不是疯子 |
[15:37] | *Nothing to do but get high in the afternoon* | *午后欢愉定胜过悲伤* |
[15:38] | Maybe I like the crazy. | 也许我就喜欢疯子 |
[15:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:53] | No. | 不好 |
[15:54] | My stomach. | 我的胃 |
[15:55] | Jeez, I didn’t know I was such a bad kisser. | 天 我不知道我接吻这么差 |
[16:03] | Austin, may I have this dance? | 奥斯汀 能和你跳这支舞吗 |
[16:07] | No. I’m with S… | 不能 我和苏… |
[16:08] | It’s okay, go for it. | 没事 去吧 |
[16:10] | – No. – I’m gonna go find Emily. | -不 -我要去找艾米莉了 |
[16:11] | Wait, Sue. I… | 等等 苏 我 |
[16:14] | There’s something I wanna say. | 我有话要说 |
[16:17] | Attention! Everyone! | 大家注意一下 |
[16:19] | – I have an important announcement to make. – Austin, don’t. | -我有个重要消息要宣布 -奥斯汀 不要 |
[16:22] | The news is… | 那就是 |
[16:24] | my beloved Sue, this magical, mystifying beauty, | 我挚爱的苏 这位神秘莫测的美人 |
[16:30] | has agreed to become my wife. | 答应嫁给我了 |
[16:33] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[16:35] | Sue Gilbert is to become Sue Dickinson. | 苏·吉尔伯特要成为苏·狄金森了 |
[16:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:41] | Wonderful news! | 真是个好消息 |
[16:42] | – When’s the wedding? – We don’t have an exact date yet. | -什么时候办婚礼 -还没确定具体哪天 |
[16:45] | But soon. Very soon. | 但是很快了 就最近 |
[16:48] | Darling, when do you think that we should… | 亲爱的 你觉得什么时候可以… |
[16:50] | I’m sorry, I have to go find Emily. | 抱歉 我得去找艾米莉 |
[17:04] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[17:17] | No! | 不 |
[17:30] | No. | 不 |
[17:33] | Emily? Are you all right? | 艾米莉 你还好吗 |
[17:35] | Oh, Sue. | 苏 |
[17:38] | Why are you in Lavinia’s room? | 你怎么在拉维妮娅的房间 |
[17:42] | I got lost. | 我迷路了 |
[17:44] | And now I’m in this ribbon-infested hellscape. | 然后就到了这个满是丝带的地狱 |
[17:49] | Are you dying? | 你是要死了吗 |
[17:52] | I hope so. | 但愿是吧 |
[17:53] | You took too much of that stuff, I told you. | 我告诉过你了 那东西你服得太多了 |
[17:55] | Life is an endless sea of pain. | 人生真是苦海无涯 |
[17:57] | Emily, what is wrong? | 艾米莉 出什么事了 |
[18:01] | I got my period. | 我来例假了 |
[18:19] | You know, Austin, I’ve liked you for a really long time. | 你知道的 奥斯汀 我心仪你很久了 |
[18:25] | That’s very flattering. | 我受宠若惊 |
[18:26] | My father says you’re the most suitable boy in town for me. | 我父亲说你是这镇上和我最配的年轻男人 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:34] | So, I guess I’m just… | 所以我只是… |
[18:37] | wondering, | 在想 |
[18:40] | are you really sure about Sue? | 你真的认定是苏了吗 |
[18:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:44] | I am. | 我认定她了 |
[18:46] | But is she really suitable for you? | 但她真的适合你吗 |
[18:52] | Look, just because Sue doesn’t have any money does not… | 听着 就因为苏没什么钱并不… |
[18:55] | I don’t care that she’s poor. | 我不关心她穷不穷 |
[18:56] | I’m not talking about that. | 我说的不是这个 |
[18:58] | So, what are you trying to say? | 所以 你想说什么 |
[19:00] | It’s just… | 就… |
[19:04] | She’s weird. | 她很怪 |
[19:07] | What do you mean “Weird”? | 你说的”怪”指什么 |
[19:10] | She and your sister, Emily… | 她和你妹妹艾米莉 |
[19:16] | Haven’t you noticed the way they go around together? | 你没注意到她们平时在一起的样子吗 |
[19:21] | All I’m saying is, | 我想说的是 |
[19:23] | I would be afraid to marry someone who’s… | 我会害怕结婚对象是一个… |
[19:28] | Who what? | 一个什么 |
[19:30] | Who is in love with my sister. | 一个爱着我妹妹的人 |
[19:35] | That’s… ridiculous. | 这也…太可笑了 |
[19:38] | Sue and Emily are old friends. | 苏和艾米莉是老朋友了 |
[19:41] | Sue is a member of this family. | 苏现在是这个家的一员 |
[19:43] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[19:45] | Austin, wait… I just… | 奥斯汀 等等 我只是 |
[19:53] | Slow down there, buddy. | 慢点喝 兄弟 |
[19:54] | Where… | 我的… |
[19:56] | is my fiancee? | 未婚妻去哪儿了 |
[20:04] | I am going to play the harp. | 我来为大家演奏竖琴 |
[20:28] | You have to keep your strings lubricated. | 你得保持琴弦的润滑 |
[20:37] | You got a scratch. | 被划伤了呀 |
[20:40] | You don’t want to mess up that pretty face. | 你可不想让这美丽的脸蛋破相吧 |
[20:44] | You think I’m pretty? | 你觉得我美 |
[20:46] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[20:48] | You look hella ripe. | 像是熟透的桃 |
[21:02] | – Get over here. – Oh, yes. | -快过来 -好的 |
[21:50] | Just put something in there to soak it up. | 就垫点什么东西吸一下 |
[21:53] | Like a napkin or something. | 比如餐巾之类的 |
[21:54] | All the napkins are downstairs. | 餐巾都在楼下 |
[22:02] | Here. | 给 |
[22:03] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[22:06] | I think she made this for her cat. | 我觉得这是她给猫做的 |
[22:10] | Desperate times, girl. | 紧急情况啊 姑娘 |
[22:17] | You really are my favorite person in the world. | 你真是我在这世上最喜欢的人 |
[22:24] | Emily… | 艾米莉 |
[22:31] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们到底在干什么 |
[22:41] | *I like to make money, get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[22:44] | *I like to make money, get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[22:47] | *I like to make money, get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[22:50] | *Got the white girl twerkin’ like the work* | *肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞* |
[22:52] | *I pull up on the scene* | *小爷我登时劲头足* |
[22:55] | *Got a pocket full of white and the green* | *灵丹妙药喝一壶* |
[22:58] | *Bitches out of town know what I mean* | *城外的荡妇都清楚* |
[23:00] | *They’re like a song goddamn we wanna sing* | *曲中歌外数她糊涂* |
[23:03] | *I smoke the best weed in the states* | *长生丹药我不负* |
[23:06] | *I don’t fuck ’round with no fakes* | *正经买卖趣味无* |
[23:09] | *I have to scrape the whole damn plate* | *收拾残局不认输* |
[23:11] | *I like to go to Steak ‘n Shake* | *山珍海味吃到吐* |
[23:14] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[23:17] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[23:20] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[23:22] | *Got the white girl twerkin’ like the work* | *肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞* |
[23:25] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[23:28] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[23:31] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[23:34] | *Got the white girl twerkin’ like the work* | *肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞* |
[23:36] | *I like to roof off in the booth* | *小小天地吞云吐雾* |
[23:39] | *Had to mix the white with the Goose* | *小妞仙药筋骨酥* |
[23:42] | *Pineapple with a little bit of juice* | *菠萝大帝汁水足* |
[23:45] | *Your girl over there you know she gon’ choose* | *女孩的心思都领悟* |
[23:48] | *We the winners natural born sinners* | *天生无赖 胜利永驻* |
[23:50] | *Come off in this bitch like Yeah what’s for dinner* | *轻描淡写 圣水如注* |
[23:53] | *Eat these chumps up and spit ’em back out* | *吃干抹净不仓促* |
[23:55] | *I’m the hottest mothafucka in the north and the south now* | *天下混蛋我最酷* |
[23:59] | *I make money and get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[24:01] | *Spend it all at the bank* | *小爷我爱去那销金窟* |
[24:04] | *Put it all on dank* | *吸一口仙气收不住* |
[24:07] | *We don’t play no games* | *花招套路我要你哭* |
[24:09] | *I like to* | *挥金如土* |
[24:10] | I tell everyone we’re getting married | 我向所有人宣布我们要结婚了 |
[24:11] | and you come upstairs to do… | 而你们却跑到楼上来… |
[24:13] | What exactly? With my sister? | 那算什么 和我妹妹 |
[24:15] | Austin, Sue was just helping me with a very personal situation. | 奥斯汀 苏只是在帮我处理私人状况 |
[24:19] | So you kissed her? | 所以你亲了她 |
[24:21] | In gratitude. | 以表感激 |
[24:22] | You have no right to intrude on us. | 你无权干涉我们 |
[24:25] | I have every right. She’s my fiancee. | 我完全有权 她是我的未婚妻 |
[24:26] | Yeah? She’s my best friend and | 是吗 她是我最好的朋友 |
[24:28] | you’ll never understand the love we share. Ever! | 你永远都不能理解我们之间的爱 永远 |
[24:30] | – Get off of her, you witch! – No! | -放开她 你个妖女 -不 |
[24:31] | – She’s mine! – Both of you, stop! | -她是我的 -你们俩 都住手 |
[24:34] | – Just stop! – That’s enough! | -停下了 -真是够了 |
[24:37] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[24:38] | You’re both too much. | 你们两个都太过分了 |
[24:39] | You’re suffocating me. | 你们令我窒息 |
[24:40] | I can’t breathe. Do you understand? I can’t breathe. | 我都喘不上气了 你们懂吗 我要窒息了 |
[24:45] | I’m leaving. I have to go. | 我走了 必须得走 |
[24:46] | Wait… Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[24:48] | To Boston. | 去波士顿 |
[24:50] | – Boston? – No! | -波士顿 -不行 |
[24:53] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[24:56] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[24:58] | *I like to make money get turnt* | *嗜钱如命 挥金如土* |
[25:00] | Austin, no. | 奥斯汀 别 |
[25:01] | *Got the white girl twerkin’ like the work* | *肤白貌美真佳丽 牡丹裙下翘臀舞* |
[25:02] | Stop it! | 你站住 |
[25:03] | – Sue, no! – Wait! | -苏 不要 -等等 |
[25:05] | – Sue! Stop! – Stop! | -苏 别走 -快停下 |
[25:07] | We can work it out! | 我们能解决的 |
[25:32] | Everyone, the party is over. | 各位 派对结束了 |
[25:34] | *So this is goodbye* | *就此再见* |
[25:44] | *No need to lie* | *无需遮掩* |
[25:52] | *This creature of pain* | *痛苦的撒旦* |
[26:01] | *Has found me again* | *又将我纠缠* |
[26:10] | *So this is goodbye* | *就此再见* |