时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Susan had a secret. | 苏珊有个秘密 |
[00:03] | Have you told the girls you’re moving? | 要搬走的事 你跟她们说了吗 |
[00:05] | Um, not yet. | 还没 |
[00:06] | I got an offer on your house. | 已经有人要买你的房子了 |
[00:08] | Carlos and Gaby got competitive. | 卡洛斯和加布互不相让 |
[00:11] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[00:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! I can’t take the girls to school. | 我不能送孩子们上学 |
[00:14] | You always take them. | 一直都是你送的 |
[00:15] | I have to go to work early today. | 我今天必须早上班 |
[00:16] | Well, I’m at work right now. | 我现在就在上班了 |
[00:18] | Rene made her wedding plans. | 雷尼计划着婚礼 |
[00:20] | That’s a cake I made for a wedding a few years ago. | 这是我多年前为一场婚礼做的蛋糕 |
[00:22] | I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[00:23] | – It’s too extravagant. – It’s not big enough. | -这太奢侈了 -不够大 |
[00:26] | Oh. Well, I suppose we could add another tier. | 我想我们可以再加一层 |
[00:27] | Make it two. | 做两个吧 |
[00:29] | Bree ended her relationship with her lawyer. | 布里和她的律师断绝往来 |
[00:31] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[00:32] | To win this case… | 为的是打赢官司 |
[00:34] | You’re just pretending there’s something between us | 你一直假装我们之间有什么 |
[00:35] | so you could get information from me. | 就是为了从我这里套出信息 |
[00:37] | I-I wasn’t trying to get… | 我没想过要从你那里 |
[00:38] | And you are not welcome in my home. | 至于你 以后别再来我家 |
[00:41] | And Tom and Lynette finally got back together. | 汤姆和勒奈特终于重归于好 |
[00:52] | This is how it started. | 故事是这么开始的 |
[00:55] | The woman who had lived on the street for years | 这位已在紫藤郡上住了许多年的女士 |
[00:58] | came outside… | 走出房门… |
[01:00] | and introduced herself | 向刚搬到隔壁的邻居 |
[01:01] | to the woman who was moving in next door. | 热情地介绍自己 |
[01:05] | Welcome to the neighborhood! | 欢迎你搬来这里 |
[01:07] | I’m Martha Huber. | 我是玛莎·胡博 |
[01:09] | Mary Alice Young. | 玛丽·艾莉丝·杨 |
[01:10] | So… you got a husband? Mine’s dead. | 看样子你的丈夫还在 我丈夫死了 |
[01:14] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾啊 |
[01:15] | Me too… in theory. | 理论上讲 我也是 |
[01:16] | Oh. I have a husband and a son. | 我家三口人 我丈夫和一个儿子 |
[01:19] | They’re in the other van. They’ll be here soon. | 他们在另外一辆车上 一会儿就到 |
[01:21] | Ooh! I used to have a chair just like that. | 我以前有把椅子跟它很像 |
[01:23] | Kept breaking, so I threw it away. | 但它总坏 所以就扔了 |
[01:25] | I hate cheap furniture. | 我最讨厌廉价的家具了 |
[01:29] | Yes, well, uh, | 是嘛 嗯 |
[01:31] | I should go help the movers. Nice to meet you. | 我应该进去帮忙了 认识你很高兴 |
[01:33] | Wait! I hardly know anything about you. | 等等 我还没深入了解你呢 |
[01:36] | You didn’t even mention where you folks are from. | 你都没告诉我 你们从哪儿来的 |
[01:40] | Up north. | 北方 |
[01:41] | “Up north”? That doesn’t tell me anything. Where exactly? | “北方” 跟没说一样 具体哪里 |
[01:46] | Small town. You wouldn’t know it. | 一个小城镇 你应该没听说过 |
[01:48] | Try me. | 说来听听 |
[01:50] | Why do you need to know that? | 你为什么如此刨根问底呢 |
[01:52] | Why don’t you wanna tell me? | 你为什么这样守口如瓶呢 |
[01:55] | Well, it’s no big deal. It’s just… | 因为这没什么大不了的 我只是 |
[01:59] | And just like that, | 就是从这一刻开始 |
[02:01] | Martha Huber figured out I was hiding something. | 玛莎·胡博意识到我在隐藏着什么 |
[02:04] | Ohh, you’re busy. | 看样子你很忙 |
[02:07] | We’ll just have a long chat once you’ve settled in. Okay? | 等你安顿好以后 我们再好好聊 好吗 |
[02:12] | And my new neighbor made it her mission to find out | 而我这位邻居 也由此下定决心 |
[02:16] | what my secret was. | 挖出我的秘密 |
[02:20] | And this was the beginning… | 这也正是此后… |
[02:24] | of the end. | 一切的伊始 |
[02:51] | It was just after breakfast | 在这一天的早餐过后 |
[02:53] | when Susan Delfino told her friends | 苏珊·德尔非诺把她将要搬离 |
[02:56] | she’d soon be moving from wisteria lane. | 紫藤郡的消息告诉了她的朋友们 |
[02:59] | They were shocked. | 大家都很震惊 |
[03:00] | Their old friend was actually leaving– | 她们的老朋友这回真的要走了 |
[03:04] | So shocked it took them a moment | 如此震惊 以致她们过了许久 |
[03:06] | To notice another old friend had returned. | 才发现另一位老朋友回来了 |
[03:13] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[03:16] | Hello, ladies. | 姐妹们 早啊 |
[03:17] | Did you miss me? | 有没有想我啊 |
[03:20] | So three months after we got to paris, | 在我们到达巴黎三个月之后 |
[03:22] | Robin and I broke up. | 罗宾和我就分手了 |
[03:24] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:25] | Yeah, a long distance move can be | 是啊 远程异地恋 |
[03:27] | tough on a relationship. | 的确是对感情的考验 |
[03:28] | That, and I decided I just wasn’t into women anymore. | 从那时起 我决定不再喜欢女人了 |
[03:31] | Although in Paris, it’s hard to tell the difference. | 不过在巴黎 男人女人根本没什么区别 |
[03:33] | The women don’t shave, and the men carry purses. | 姑娘不除毛 小伙持着小钱包到处晃 |
[03:36] | So… what team are you playing for now? | 那你现在的…性取向到底是什么呢 |
[03:39] | Ah, I’m out of the game. | 我不玩这些感情游戏了 |
[03:40] | I decided to channel my sexual frustration | 我决定放弃我那不顺遂的感情之路 |
[03:43] | into starting my own business– | 把精力转移我自己的生意上来 |
[03:44] | a line of frozen French pastries. | 我成立了个速冻法式糕点公司 |
[03:46] | Bree, you remember how my croissants | 布里 你还记得吧 我的羊角包 |
[03:49] | were always the best on the lane. | 一向稳坐紫藤郡的头把交椅 |
[03:50] | I remember you thinking that. | 我记得你确实如此自诩的 |
[03:53] | So, basically, | 所以这么说来 |
[03:54] | you sell microwavable French food to the French? | 你是将法式速餐卖给法国人 |
[03:57] | Yesp, as they got lazier and fatter, | 没错 所以他们变得又懒又肥 |
[03:59] | I got thinner and richer. | 我却变得又富又苗条 |
[04:00] | Now my accountant has me buying chateaus | 我会计刚让我买了几座庄园 |
[04:03] | just to do something with all my money. | 钱是拿来花的 不是吗 |
[04:08] | So other than wanting to rub your success in our faces, | 除了向我们大肆炫耀一番你的成功以外 |
[04:10] | what brings you back? | 你回来究竟是为了什么呢 |
[04:12] | I have a little business proposition… | 我有一点生意上的小事儿 |
[04:15] | for Lynette. | 要找勒奈特谈谈 |
[04:20] | Tighter. | 再紧一点 |
[04:22] | If I go any tighter, you won’t be able to breathe. | 如果我再拉紧一点 你就没法呼吸了 |
[04:24] | Jean, you’re talking to a woman who gave herself | 珍 你眼前这个女人 为了在婚礼前 |
[04:27] | salmonella to lose 10 pounds before prom. | 能减掉十磅 而自愿服食了沙门氏菌 |
[04:29] | Beauty is suffering. Now tighter! | 美丽往往与痛苦同在 再紧一点 |
[04:35] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[04:37] | You can’t see me before the wedding. It’s bad luck. | 在婚礼之前你不能见我 这不吉利 |
[04:40] | Uh, so I, uh, picked up the programs from the printer. | 我刚刚从印刷商那边 拿了流程卡来 |
[04:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[04:51] | Do I have to do everything? | 难道全都要我亲力亲为吗 |
[04:53] | This is ivory. I told you to get beige. | 这是乳白色的 我说过了要米黄色的 |
[04:55] | Are you color-blind? | 你是色盲吗 |
[04:57] | You do know I’m black, right? | 我是黑人 你总知道吧 |
[05:00] | Honey, I-I can’t help but notice, uh, | 亲爱的 我发现你有点… |
[05:02] | you seem a little… | 你貌似有点… |
[05:03] | Bitchy? | 贱 |
[05:03] | No, I was gonna say, uh, less angelic than usual. | 不 我是想说你似乎没以前那么温柔了 |
[05:06] | I am busting my ass to plan | 我为了安排好你人生最幸福的一天 |
[05:08] | the happiest day of your life. | 已经忙得头都快炸了 |
[05:10] | So let’s ditch the sarcasm, shall we? | 少说点风凉话了 行吗 |
[05:13] | You know what? It is bad luck | 你知道吗 我觉得在婚礼前 |
[05:15] | for the groom to see the bride before the wedding, | 新郎见到新娘是挺不吉利的 |
[05:17] | and I just realized why. | 我现在知道为什么了 |
[05:21] | Jean, I told you tighter. | 珍 我不是让你再拉紧点吗 |
[05:23] | I don’t care if I can breathe. | 我才不管能否呼吸 |
[05:26] | At this point, neither do I. | 此时此刻 我也不想管了 |
[05:31] | What was going on out there? | 你们聊得开心吧 |
[05:32] | Katherine came back for a visit. | 凯瑟琳回来了 |
[05:34] | And before you get too excited, | 以免你兴奋过度 先回答你 |
[05:35] | no, she’s not a lesbian anymore. | 她已经不是拉拉了 |
[05:36] | Really? Damn. | 真的吗 该死 |
[05:39] | Hey, while you were out dishing with your friends, | 你们刚才聊天的时候 |
[05:40] | our gardener quit. | 园丁说他不干了 |
[05:42] | He wouldn’t name names, | 他不想挑明说 |
[05:43] | but apparently one of us is a little too hard to please. | 但明确表示 我们当中的某人很难伺候 |
[05:46] | Yeah, you should work on that. | 对啊 你该改改你的脾气了 |
[05:48] | So you gonna get a new one? | 要再找一个吗 |
[05:49] | When? | 哪有时间 |
[05:50] | I have a job, too, you know. | 我也是有工作的人 |
[05:51] | Carlos, you help the poor and the down-trodden. | 卡洛斯 你帮助穷人和受苦受难的人 |
[05:54] | A group with a very flexible schedule. | 他们的时间很灵活 |
[05:56] | I’m working crazy hours. | 我每天忙个半死 |
[05:58] | House stuff is up to you now. | 家务事就全指望你了 |
[06:00] | Mm! It’s my boss. | 是我老板 |
[06:02] | Hello, Mr. Hoffman. | 您好 霍夫曼先生 |
[06:06] | Really? Me? | 真的吗 我吗 |
[06:09] | Y-yes, I’m very interested. | 是的 我很有兴趣 |
[06:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:12] | I-I don’t know what to say. | 我的心情难以言喻 |
[06:16] | Okay, I’ll see you then, sir. | 好的 先生 到时见 |
[06:19] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[06:21] | I just got a huge promotion. | 我平步青云了 |
[06:24] | I’m the new head of V.I.P. Sales. | 现在整个贵宾销售部都归我管 |
[06:27] | Seriously? | 当真 |
[06:28] | Babe, that’s amazing. | 宝贝 太棒了 |
[06:31] | What’s… wrong? | 你觉得哪里不妥 |
[06:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[06:34] | It’s so big. It’s a whole department. | 一下子要管那么多 一整个部门呢 |
[06:38] | They’re really trusting me. | 他们真是对我信任有加 |
[06:39] | What if I can’t do it? | 万一我胜任不了怎么办 |
[06:40] | Gaby, don’t you know how smart and talented you are? | 加布 你知道自己多聪明 多有天分吗 |
[06:45] | You deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[06:50] | Yeah. You know what? You’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[06:52] | I just gotta learn how to be the boss. | 我要学着端起老板范儿了 |
[06:54] | I don’t even know how to talk to employees. | 我甚至都不知道怎么跟员工讲话 |
[06:56] | Yeah, I think our gardener would agree. | 没错 咱们家园丁肯定同意你这说法 |
[06:58] | Oh, please. That sad sack was a moron. | 拜托 那糊涂蛋就是个二货 |
[07:03] | So how you been feeling? | 你最近感觉如何 |
[07:05] | I’ve been craving chocolate constantly. | 对巧克力简直欲罢不能 |
[07:07] | But that’s okay, right? | 吃点没事吧 |
[07:09] | Within moderation, but I’m not worried. | 适度吃点不要紧 |
[07:12] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:16] | You know, Julie is getting her PhD, | 朱莉就要拿到博士学位了 |
[07:19] | so soon she’ll be a doctor, too. | 很快她也会成为一名医生 |
[07:21] | Maybe you two should have lunch sometime and talk shop. | 也行你俩可以吃个午饭 聊聊从医这行 |
[07:27] | Yeah, that would be nice. | 好啊 这样很不错 |
[07:28] | Uh, I’m sorry. I have to take this. Uh, I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我得去看看 一会就回来 |
[07:33] | What the hell was that? | 你刚才是什么意思 |
[07:34] | He was flirting with you. | 他在跟你调情呢 |
[07:35] | He is my obstetrician. | 他可是我的产科医生啊 |
[07:37] | Well, he knows you’re fertile. Men like that. | 他知道你好生养 男人好这口 |
[07:40] | Enough. I don’t need you to fix me up. | 够了 不需要你操心这些 |
[07:42] | I’m just worried about you. I don’t want you to be lonely. | 我就是担心你 怕你一个人寂寞 |
[07:45] | Well, good news. | 告诉你个好消息 |
[07:46] | In three weeks, I will have a permanent houseguest. | 再过三周 就有个人来陪我一辈子了 |
[07:49] | I’m talking about the other kind of lonely. | 我说的是另一层面的寂寞 |
[07:52] | Even single mothers have needs. | 单亲妈妈也缺爱啊 |
[07:55] | Childbirth can’t possibly be as painful as this conversation. | 听这段对话简直比生孩子还要痛苦 |
[07:58] | You don’t know how hard it’s gonna be. | 你不了解一个人生活的艰难 |
[07:59] | Having a kid is exhausting. | 抚养一个孩子会让你精疲力尽 |
[08:02] | You have no time to exercise or eat right. | 你没时间锻炼 也没时间好好吃饭 |
[08:05] | The great news is, you don’t have to let yourself go. | 好消息是 你不必承受这一切 |
[08:09] | I’ll be there, helping with the baby. | 我会帮你带孩子 |
[08:12] | So you’ll have time to go to the gym. | 所以你就有时间去健身了 |
[08:14] | I’ll let myself go. I don’t mind. | 我替你承担那些 我不怕 |
[08:16] | Mom, I just felt the baby | 妈妈 我刚刚感觉到 |
[08:18] | tap out “Make her stop” in morse code. | 宝宝用摩斯密码告诉我”让她闭嘴” |
[08:21] | It’s hard to find a man when you’re a single mom. | 单亲妈妈找到心仪的男士可不容易 |
[08:24] | That’s my point. I’m done. | 这就是我的观点 说完了 |
[08:30] | As I remember, you found Mike. | 没记错的话 你找到了麦克 |
[08:33] | Yes. Well… | 是啊 |
[08:35] | I was very lucky. | 那是我走运 |
[08:39] | You sure were. | 千真万确 |
[08:44] | There you go. | 给你盖上 |
[08:46] | Oh, beautiful day, isn’t it? | 今天天气真不错 |
[08:49] | One of the nice things about dying is | 将死之人的一个乐趣就是 |
[08:50] | every day seems beautiful. | 每一天看起来都很美好 |
[08:53] | You always wince when I say things like that. | 我每次说这样的话你表情都很难看 |
[08:56] | I don’t mean to. | 我不是有意的 |
[08:57] | Its just… hard for me. | 只是不容易接受这个事实 |
[08:59] | For you? Hey, you wanna switch places with her? | 你不好接受 难道你想跟她换换吗 |
[09:02] | Be nice, Roy. | 罗伊 友善点 |
[09:04] | By the way, Karen, I got that song you wanted | 凯伦 话说我找到你要的歌了 |
[09:06] | for your… funeral. | 准备在葬礼上放的那首 |
[09:08] | Oh, thank you, Bree. | 布里 太感谢了 |
[09:10] | Johnny Mathis. | 约翰尼·马蒂斯的歌 |
[09:12] | My girlfriends and I taught each other to dance | 我和姐妹们就是听着《绝妙爱恋》这首歌 |
[09:14] | listening to “Wonderful! Wonderful!” | 教会彼此跳舞的 |
[09:16] | Aw. Oh, I was only able to get it on a cd. | 我只找到了CD版的 |
[09:19] | No, no. | 不行 |
[09:20] | It’s gotta be on a 45 | 一定要每分钟转45圈的那种老唱片 |
[09:22] | that I can play on a record player, | 这样我才能用唱片机放 |
[09:23] | Just like I did when I was a kid. | 就像我小时候那样 |
[09:27] | By the way, I’ll also need the record player. | 话说你还得给我弄一个唱片机 |
[09:29] | You know, it’s really hard to find those 45s. | 那种老古董可不好找 |
[09:34] | But I’m gonna keep looking. | 但我会努力找的 |
[09:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:40] | Oh. Hello, Trip. | 你好 特里普 |
[09:45] | I already told you, I’m not interested. | 都说过了 我没兴趣 |
[09:49] | Please, stop calling. | 求你别再打来了 |
[09:52] | Is that your lawyer friend? | 是你那位律师朋友吗 |
[09:54] | Well, you’re half right. | 前半句说对了 |
[09:56] | I thought you liked him. | 还以为你喜欢他呢 |
[09:58] | I did, more than I’ve | 确实 很长一段时间内我觉得 |
[10:00] | liked anybody in a very long time. | 自己从来没那么喜欢过一个人 |
[10:02] | But then I realized that he just manipulates people | 但之后我发觉他玩弄人于鼓掌之间 |
[10:04] | so that he can get what he wants. | 只为达到自己的目的 |
[10:06] | Can’t trust him. | 这种人不能信任 |
[10:09] | All right, you two, I will check in on you later. | 好了 我会再来看你们两个 |
[10:15] | Roy, be a peach and look up a phone number for me. | 罗伊 干点好事 帮我查一个电话号码 |
[10:19] | Karen, what are you up to? | 凯伦 你想干什么 |
[10:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:23] | I thought it would be fun to screw with people’s lives | 我觉得在翘辫子之前 最后一次 |
[10:25] | one last time before I check out. | 搅合一下别人的生活 一定很有趣 |
[10:33] | It sounds like you are doing pretty good. | 听起来你现在小有成就啊 |
[10:35] | I mean, your own company? | 是自己的公司吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah, I didn’t want to brag in front of the girls, | 对 我不想在姐妹们面前吹嘘自己 |
[10:39] | but it’s worth a few bucks. | 但确实值点钱 |
[10:41] | That was you not bragging? | 这样还不叫吹嘘 |
[10:42] | Well, just look at our last financial statement. | 看看我们上一笔对账单 |
[10:50] | I love doing that! | 我就爱看这个表情 |
[10:51] | Oh! Have a seat. | 快坐吧 |
[10:53] | In fact, we are doing so well | 事实上 我们经营得很好 |
[10:56] | that we are looking to expand worldwide, | 正在向世界各地发展业务 |
[11:00] | and I would like you to head our U.S. Division | 我想邀请你来纽约 |
[11:03] | in New York. | 掌管我们的美国分公司 |
[11:07] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[11:09] | That’s a huge job. | 职位太高了 |
[11:13] | Why me? | 为什么让我去 |
[11:14] | Because you’re the smartest businesswoman I know. | 因为你是我认识的最聪明的女商人 |
[11:17] | And when I heard that you and Tom split, | 当我听说你和汤姆分开时 |
[11:19] | I thought, there’s nothing tying you to Fairview. | 我估计你对美景镇也不会有什么牵挂了 |
[11:21] | Well, here’s the thing– | 事情是这样的 |
[11:22] | 20 minutes until my job interview, | 面试只有二十分钟了 |
[11:24] | and I lose a button. Can you– Katherine? | 我居然掉了个扣子 你能 凯瑟琳 |
[11:26] | That’s the thing. | 事情就是这样 |
[11:29] | What brings you back to the States? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[11:30] | Your wife, actually. | 其实是你妻子 |
[11:32] | I came to offer her a job in New York. | 我想请她去纽约工作 |
[11:38] | But obviously, I’m not taking it. | 但很显然 我不会接受 |
[11:42] | We just got back together, and I couldn’t be happier. | 我们刚刚重归于好 我现在很幸福 |
[11:47] | Sorry, Katherine. | 抱歉 凯瑟琳 |
[11:48] | I know how painful it is to lose Lynette, | 我知道失去勒奈特有多么痛苦 |
[11:50] | and how sweet it is to get her back. | 而让她回到我身边又是多么甜蜜 |
[11:53] | Here, leave the shirt with me, babe. I got it. | 把衬衫给我吧 宝贝 我来弄 |
[11:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | I’m in town for three days | 我要在镇上待三天 |
[12:01] | if you wanna keep talking about this. | 没准你的想法会有什么改变 |
[12:03] | No. I feel pretty comfortable with my decision. | 不了 我很满意自己的决定 |
[12:05] | Okay, but the Lynette that I knew | 好吧 但是我认识的勒奈特 |
[12:08] | was never happy with a life of… sewing buttons. | 不会满足于在家缝扣子 |
[12:23] | Hey, hey! Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:24] | I’m starving! What are we having? | 我饿死了 咱们吃什么 |
[12:27] | I had a lovely steak. | 我吃了一块美味的牛排 |
[12:29] | Then an hour later, I had your lovely steak. | 一小时后 我把你的美味牛排也吃了 |
[12:31] | So I guess you’re having… cereal. | 所以只给你剩下麦片了 |
[12:34] | Oh, come on. You know how it is. | 别生气 你知道上班是什么情况 |
[12:35] | First day of a new job– it was crazy. | 尤其是新工作的头一天 忙疯了 |
[12:37] | And what? You lost your phone? | 然后呢 你把手机给弄丢了吗 |
[12:39] | I know, I know. I’m a terrible, awful person. | 我知道 我知道 我太糟糕了 |
[12:43] | But maybe you can find a way to forgive me | 但是你看了这个后 |
[12:47] | after you see this. | 也许会原谅我 |
[12:53] | I know. I saw it, and all I could think about | 我知道 我一看到这块表 就想到 |
[12:54] | was how sexy it would look on that big, strong wrist of yours. | 它戴在你那粗壮的手腕上会有多么性感 |
[13:00] | Well, I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyth– | 我从来没见过这么 |
[13:04] | Oh, my god. Wait a minute. | 天哪 等等 |
[13:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:08] | I know this move. I invented this move. | 我知道这小伎俩 还是我发明的呢 |
[13:12] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:14] | It’s what I used to do to you. | 我以前都是这么对你的 |
[13:16] | I’d buy you jewelry | 我给你买珠宝 |
[13:17] | to compensate for being a lousy husband. | 弥补我作为一个丈夫有多不称职 |
[13:20] | And it worked beautifully, so shut up and enjoy it. | 这种方式效果很好 闭嘴偷着乐去吧 |
[13:23] | I can’t believe you’re trying to buy me off with a watch. | 真不敢相信你想用块表收买我 |
[13:26] | When you shake your wrist like that, | 你抖腕子的时候 |
[13:27] | the diamonds really catch the light. | 钻石真的在闪闪发光啊 |
[13:28] | Oh, my god, you’re even quoting me! | 你连我说的话都学去了 |
[13:31] | You don’t want the watch? Fine. | 这块表你不满意吗 好吧 |
[13:33] | But everyone has a price. You name it. | 但大家心里都有个价码 尽管说吧 |
[13:35] | Sex? Massage? Three stooges marathon? | 上床 按摩 通宵看《活宝三人组》 |
[13:39] | The price of my forgiveness | 我的价码是 |
[13:41] | is you paying a little more attention to me, | 你多关心我一些 |
[13:44] | being more present, | 多在家陪我 |
[13:45] | more respectful of my feelings and needs. | 尊重我的感受和需求 |
[13:48] | You want a new car. | 你想要一辆新车 |
[13:50] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[13:51] | What? No, come back! You’re sexy when you’re angry. | 不 回来 你生气的时候最性感了 |
[13:54] | Yep! That’s mine, too! | 这也是我说过的 |
[14:01] | Lynette Scavo? | 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[14:04] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[14:05] | How long as it been? | 多久没见了 |
[14:07] | Oh! A long time. | 很久了 |
[14:09] | How are you doing, Natalie? | 你怎么样 娜塔莉 |
[14:10] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[14:12] | The question is, how are you? I heard about you and Tom. | 问题是 你怎么样 我听说了你和汤姆的事 |
[14:16] | Oh. Yeah, we went through a rough patch, | 是的 我们很努力地试图挽回婚姻 |
[14:18] | but we’re back together now, and things are better than ever. | 现在我们重归于好了 比以前更幸福 |
[14:22] | What a relief. I just kept thinking, “Poor Lynette– | 那我就放心了 我一直在想 可怜的勒奈特 |
[14:26] | sacrificed her whole career for that man, | 为那个男人放弃了事业 |
[14:28] | and then it didn’t even work out?” | 但还是没落个好结果 |
[14:30] | Oh, just to be clear, I didn’t sacrifice my career for anyone. | 澄清一点 我并没有为任何人放弃事业 |
[14:33] | Oh, I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我并不是那个意思 |
[14:35] | If anything, I’m jealous of you. | 如果有什么想法 我也是嫉妒你 |
[14:38] | My company has branches in 15 cities around the world. | 我的公司在全世界十五个城市都有分支 |
[14:41] | I live out of a suitcase. And you? | 我成天提着箱子四处旅行 而你呢 |
[14:44] | There must be days when you don’t even leave the house. | 你有时候一整天都不用出门吧 |
[14:46] | Oh, the simple life. | 过着简简单单的生活 |
[14:51] | I got a job offer yesterday. | 我昨天得到了一份工作邀请 |
[14:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah, this big European food company is | 是的 有家庞大的欧洲食品公司 |
[14:56] | taking its brand to the States, and they want me to run it. | 正在打入美国市场 他们希望我去经营 |
[15:00] | Impressive. When do you start? | 佩服 你什么时候开始上班 |
[15:04] | Well, it’s in New York, so it’s a lot to consider, and… | 工作地点在纽约 有好多事需要考虑 |
[15:07] | and that is the difference between me and you. | 这就是你和我之间的区别 |
[15:09] | I’d grab an opportunity like that in a second, | 我会毫不犹豫的抓住这个机会 |
[15:12] | but not you. | 而你不会 |
[15:15] | In your heart of hearts, you’re a wife and a mommy. | 在你的内心深处 你要扮演的角色就是妻子和母亲 |
[15:18] | Congrats. | 恭喜了 |
[15:20] | See ya. | 再见 |
[15:29] | Katherine, it’s Lynette. | 凯瑟琳 我是勒奈特 |
[15:31] | Call me back. We have to talk. | 给我回电话 我们谈谈 |
[15:37] | Hey, gotta run. Huge day. | 我得走啦 今天会很忙 |
[15:38] | The e-mails have been coming in since 7:00. | 七点开始邮件就涌进来了 |
[15:40] | Just so you know, our new gardener started today. | 跟你说一声 我们的新园丁今天开始上班 |
[15:42] | Great. Mind running defense for me? | 很好 能帮我给他说下我的要求吗 |
[15:43] | I really don’t have time to chitchat with the help. | 我实在抽不出时间跟帮佣闲聊 |
[15:45] | It’ll be my pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[15:52] | Oh. Hola. I’m Carmen. | 你好 我叫卡门 |
[16:00] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么情况 |
[16:01] | That’s our new gardener. | 我们的新园丁啊 |
[16:03] | She’s gonna take care of everything around here | 她会照料好这里所有 |
[16:05] | that’s been neglected. | 缺乏关爱的东西 |
[16:07] | Oh, you think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很有趣 |
[16:09] | Just making a point. | 只是表明一下我的看法 |
[16:11] | You crossed a line, Carlos. | 你太过分了 卡洛斯 |
[16:14] | You crossed a line! | 太过分了 |
[16:15] | Gaby, come on! | 加布 别这样 |
[16:19] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[16:43] | Watch the dirt. And watch the grass. | 小心点别沾上尘土 也别碰到花花草草 |
[16:46] | Focus, ladies! | 注意点 女士们 |
[16:48] | This dress costs more than your houses put together! | 这婚纱比你们的房子加起来还要贵 |
[16:51] | Okay, you know what, Renee? | 雷尼 你知道吗 |
[16:52] | I know this is your day, | 我知道今天是你大喜的日子 |
[16:53] | but it’s only 10:00, | 但现在才上午十点 |
[16:53] | and you’re already a huge pain in the ass. | 你就已经很招人厌了 |
[16:55] | Well, then I’m running late. | 那我的表现迟到了 |
[16:55] | I should’ve been a huge pain in the ass by 9:00. | 我应该从九点起就招人厌的 |
[16:59] | You in the stupid hat, open the door! | 你 这个戴丑帽子的 赶紧把车门打开 |
[17:09] | Where are you going all dolled up? | 打扮得这么漂亮是要去哪里啊 |
[17:11] | Renee’s wedding. I just wanted to check on Karen before I left. | 参加雷尼的婚礼 我想在走之前看看凯伦 |
[17:15] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[17:17] | I don’t think it’ll be long now. | 我觉得她撑不了多久了 |
[17:22] | Oh, Roy. I am… so sorry. | 罗伊 真抱歉 |
[17:26] | Would you like me to stay? | 你想要我留下来吗 |
[17:27] | No. | 不用了 |
[17:29] | This is our time together. | 这是我们的独处时光 |
[17:31] | We’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[17:34] | Oh, good! You found Karen’s record. | 真好 你找到凯伦想要的唱片啦 |
[17:36] | Not me. That lawyer guy. | 不是我找到的 是那个律师 |
[17:39] | Trip? | 特里普 |
[17:40] | Karen told him she really wanted it. | 凯伦跟他说 她真的很想听 |
[17:43] | The son of a gun must’ve gone to 20 different record stores. | 这小子肯定跑了20家音像店 |
[17:48] | Well, that’s lovely. | 他真贴心 |
[17:50] | You should’ve seen the smile on her face when he brought it in. | 你真该看看 当他拿来唱片时凯伦的笑容 |
[17:55] | He’s… a good guy. | 他 是个好人 |
[18:02] | Do you seriously need to stretch out on her? | 你有必要把腿放在她身上吗 |
[18:05] | What do you want me to do? Crease? | 不然呢 你想让我的裙子起皱吗 |
[18:10] | Hello, Ben. | 本 |
[18:12] | Hey, hey, hey. Don’t raise your voice to me. | 别对我大吼大叫的 |
[18:16] | Well, hair and makeup took forever, | 做头发化妆花了很长时间 |
[18:17] | and then we had to wait 20 minutes for Susan, and– | 然后我们又等了苏珊二十分钟… |
[18:20] | I was totally on time. | 我可是准点到的 |
[18:22] | He does not need to know that. | 没必要让他知道 |
[18:24] | Yeah, we’re on our way now. | 是啊 我们在路上了 |
[18:26] | I promise we’ll be there no later than… | 我保证赶到 最晚不超过… |
[18:28] | Oh! We’re going through a tunnel! | 过隧道啦 |
[18:31] | How late are we? | 我们迟到了多久 |
[18:32] | I should’ve been cutting the cake by now! | 我现在都该切蛋糕了 |
[18:35] | Okay, not a good day to hand her a knife. | 今天最好别把刀递给她 |
[18:41] | Julie, are you okay? | 朱莉 你没事吧 |
[18:42] | – Oh, my god. – What? What’s wrong? | -天啊 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
[18:46] | I think my water just broke. | 我的羊水好像破了 |
[18:53] | Aah! How could you do this to me?! | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[18:55] | She’s in labor! | 她要生了 |
[18:57] | Oh! Nine months! | 足足九个月 |
[18:58] | You had nine months, | 你有九个月的时间 |
[19:00] | and this is the moment you pick?! | 而你偏偏就选了现在生吗 |
[19:01] | Renee, I am so sorry. Aah! Aah! | 雷尼 非常抱歉 |
[19:04] | Hold on. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 坚持住 会没事的 |
[19:05] | How?! My dress is ruined! | 怎么可能没事 我的婚纱毁了 |
[19:07] | Wait, I got an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[19:09] | Hey, driver, we need you to swing by Cumberly’s. | 司机 带我们去卡柏丽时装店 |
[19:12] | My store has an amazing bridal department. | 我工作的时装店里的婚纱部超级棒 |
[19:14] | Are you insane?! Take us to the hospital! | 你疯了吗 带我们去医院 |
[19:17] | Oh, come on. She just started labor. | 拜托 她不过刚刚开始反应 |
[19:19] | Keep your legs together, honey. | 亲爱的 双腿并一并 |
[19:21] | Look, we’re just gonna run in and grab a dress. | 我们冲进去拿条裙子就好 |
[19:23] | And shoes. | 还有鞋子 |
[19:25] | You need shoes, too? | 你还要鞋子吗 |
[19:26] | Thanks to Old Faithful here. | 多亏了这位喷水的妹子啊 |
[19:28] | My daughter is having a baby, | 我女儿就要生了 |
[19:29] | and you wanna go on a shopping spree?! | 你现在想去疯狂购物吗 |
[19:31] | Uh, could someone please just tell me where to go? | 哪位给个准信 到底要去哪里啊 |
[19:34] | – Cumberly’s! – Hospital! | -卡柏丽时装店 -医院 |
[19:37] | Let’s just go to Cumberly’s. | 就去卡柏丽时装店吧 |
[19:38] | – Julie! – Mom, my contractions just started. | -朱莉 -妈妈 我刚开始宫缩 |
[19:40] | We have time. Aah! | 来得及 |
[19:42] | Ohh! Do you have to keep doing that? | 你非得一直叫唤吗 |
[19:51] | Okay, size 6s are over there. | 六码的在那边 |
[19:52] | – Hey! – Oh, don’t lie to me! | -我没那么胖 -别装了 |
[19:58] | No. | 不行 |
[19:59] | No. | 难看 |
[20:00] | God, no. | 丑死了 |
[20:06] | Now that is beautiful. | 这件才好看 |
[20:08] | My daughter’s looking at this. | 我女儿先看中的 |
[20:10] | – When’s her wedding? – Three months. | -她什么时候举办婚礼 -三个月后 |
[20:12] | Mine’s in five minutes. | 姐五分钟内就要结婚了 |
[20:14] | Unzip me. | 帮我拉开拉链 |
[20:20] | I’m, uh, Gabrielle Solis, | 我是加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[20:22] | head of V.I.P. sales here at Cumberly’s. | 卡柏丽时装店VIP销售的主管 |
[20:24] | I’m Kent, minimum wage worker | 我是肯特 薪水低得要命 |
[20:26] | stuck here on a Saturday. | 周六还得悲催地工作 |
[20:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[20:28] | Uh, I need to borrow a bridal gown. | 我要借一件婚纱 |
[20:30] | – Borrow? – Just for the afternoon. | -借吗 -只借一下午 |
[20:32] | We don’t lend bridal dresses. | 我们不出借婚纱 |
[20:35] | Well… I know it’s not policy, | 我知道店里不许 |
[20:37] | but can’t you do a favor for a fellow worker? | 但是你就不能帮同事一点小忙吗 |
[20:39] | Ma’am, I’ve never heard of you. | 女士 我没听说过你 |
[20:41] | Do you have your employee I.D. Card? | 你有员工卡吗 |
[20:44] | No. I’m not one of those nerds | 没有 我才不是那种傻瓜 |
[20:46] | who carries her I.D. card on a… | 会把员工卡挂在… |
[20:49] | handsome lanyard. | 如此帅气的勋带上 |
[20:52] | So you want me to give you a $6,000 wedding dress? | 你是想让我给你一件价值六千美金的婚纱吗 |
[20:55] | $5,000 with my employee discount. | 我有员工折扣 只要五千美金 |
[20:58] | Go away, ma’am. | 一边去 女士 |
[21:01] | Ow! Ohh! Oh, that was a big one! | 刚才那次好剧烈 |
[21:03] | Oh! They seem to be coming a lot faster. | 宫缩好像越来越急促了 |
[21:07] | Excuse me, would you mind going in | 打扰一下 你能不能进去 |
[21:10] | and finding out what’s keeping them? | 看看她们怎么还没出来 |
[21:11] | Things seem to be speeding up a bit back here. | 这里边的情况有点棘手了 |
[21:14] | Right away. | 这就去 |
[21:17] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈 你在干什么 |
[21:19] | You are not having my granddaughter | 我绝不会让我的外孙女 |
[21:20] | in the back of a limousine! | 出生在豪华轿车后座 |
[21:27] | Keep breathing! | 继续深呼吸 |
[21:37] | So we set? | 说好了吗 |
[21:38] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Told you I was a big shot here. | 当然啦 说了我在这里说话有分量的 |
[21:40] | Now walk with me. | 咱们出去吧 |
[21:41] | Um, there’s only one tiny hiccup. | 只出了一点点小问题 |
[21:43] | Hey, where you going with that dress?! | 你穿着这条裙子要上哪去 |
[21:44] | And now we run. | 快跑 |
[21:54] | Where– where’s the limo? | 豪华轿车哪去了 |
[21:56] | I don’t know. It was right here. | 不知道 刚才还在的 |
[21:58] | And we’re running again! | 继续跑 |
[22:12] | Do you… not have a car? | 你们 没车接吗 |
[22:14] | Does it look like we have a car, huh? | 我们看起来像是有车接吗 |
[22:18] | Does it?! | 像吗 |
[22:19] | Okay, all right, again, late for your own wedding. | 好了 新娘子迟到了 |
[22:21] | Maybe kill this guy later. | 晚点再找他算账吧 |
[22:27] | Don’t say a word. You hear me?! | 一个字都别说 听到了吗 |
[22:29] | You have no idea what I had to go through to get here, | 你不知道我是怎么千辛万苦到这来的 |
[22:33] | so if you even give me one syllable of grief, | 你要是开口向我抱怨一句 |
[22:37] | I will kick your sorry ass all the way back to Australia! | 我就把你一脚踹回澳大利亚 |
[22:45] | I’ve never seen anyone look so beautiful. | 我还没见过这么美的人 |
[22:58] | Let’s go inside and get started on our wedded bliss, eh? | 我们进去享受婚姻的幸福吧 |
[23:08] | No, no, Katherine, I am excited. | 不 凯瑟琳 我很激动 |
[23:10] | I just need to talk to Tom first. | 我只是需要先和汤姆谈谈 |
[23:12] | Well, can you give me till the end of the day? | 能等我到今晚吗 |
[23:15] | Okay, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢了 再见 |
[23:17] | Talk to me about what? | 和我谈什么 |
[23:20] | Oh, um, Katherine keeps pushing me about this job thing. | 凯瑟琳一直追问我工作的事呢 |
[23:25] | I thought you told her “No.” | 我还以为你拒绝她了 |
[23:26] | I did, | 是的 |
[23:27] | but once she started talking about compensation packages and… | 可她一提到薪酬组合之类的 |
[23:33] | You’re negotiating a salary? | 你们在商讨薪酬了 |
[23:36] | Lynette, we… | 勒奈特 我们 |
[23:38] | We just got back together. What– what are you doing? | 我们才刚复合 你这是在干什么 |
[23:41] | It could be the last time | 遇到这样的机会 |
[23:42] | an opportunity like this comes along for me. | 可能我今生不会再有了 |
[23:46] | If I don’t take it, I’m– I’m afraid that… | 如果我不把握的话 我怕 |
[23:49] | You won’t be happy. | 怕你就不会开心了 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:02] | Lynette… | 勒奈特 |
[24:04] | I would do anything, | 我愿付出一切 |
[24:05] | I would go anywhere in the world | 踏遍这世上每个角落 |
[24:08] | if I believed it would finally make you happy. | 只要我认为这么做能让你快乐 |
[24:12] | But for as long as I have known you, | 但就我所知 |
[24:14] | you’ve always thought | 你总是觉得 |
[24:15] | you needed something else to make you complete. | 你还需要其他事来让你的人生完整 |
[24:21] | And I’m starting to realize | 我开始意识到 |
[24:23] | nothing ever will. | 你永远都不会满足 |
[24:50] | Hello, Trip. | 特里普 |
[24:53] | Ben invited me, | 是本邀请我的 |
[24:54] | so if you wanna slug somebody, slug him. | 你要想揍人的话 揍他吧 |
[24:57] | No. I’m glad to see you. | 不是 我很高兴见到你 |
[25:02] | I wanted ro, uh, thank you for what you did for Mrs. Mccluskey. | 我想 感谢你为麦克卢斯基太太所作的一切 |
[25:05] | That was very kind. | 你人真好 |
[25:07] | She’s an awesome lady, | 她是位很了不起的女士 |
[25:09] | and she once helped out a client of mine. | 她曾帮我一位委托人脱了罪 |
[25:14] | Well, that’s all I wanted to say. | 我就想说这些 |
[25:17] | Enjoy the reception. | 好好享受婚宴吧 |
[25:18] | Really, you can’t think of anything else to say to me? | 不是吧 你就想不到其他话要跟我说的吗 |
[25:22] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[25:24] | I don’t know. Like, um… | 我也不知道 比如 |
[25:26] | How about, “Hey, Trip, maybe you are a good guy. | 比如”特里普 也许你真是个好人 |
[25:29] | I should give you another chance”? | 我应该再给你一次机会的” |
[25:32] | Is that why you found that old record? | 所以你才去找那张老唱片 |
[25:35] | to impress me? | 为了打动我 |
[25:38] | Do you really think that? | 你真这么认为 |
[25:43] | Look… | 听着 |
[25:46] | I know I wanna be with you. | 我清楚地知道 我想和你在一起 |
[25:49] | But if you don’t think you can ever trust me again… | 但如果你无法再信任我了 |
[25:53] | Well, I’m not gonna beg. | 我也不会求你的 |
[26:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:04] | Yes. Why do you want to be with me? | 是啊 你为什么想和我在一起 |
[26:09] | You were my lawyer. | 你是我的律师 |
[26:10] | You know all the ugliest details of my life– | 你知道我生命中的所有丑事 |
[26:12] | my lying, my drinking, my promiscuity. | 撒谎 醉酒 滥交 |
[26:17] | I was actually relieved when you put Gaby on the witness stand | 你让加布作证的时候我反而如释重负了 |
[26:20] | because it explained why you kissed me. | 因为这就解释了你吻我的原因 |
[26:23] | It was a manipulation. I got it. | 就是为了操控我 这我明白 |
[26:27] | But to keep saying you want me when you know how… | 而你都知道我有这么多缺点 |
[26:31] | horribly flawed I am. | 还一直说想要我 |
[26:36] | I don’t trust you because it just doesn’t make sense. | 我不相信你 是因为这根本毫无道理 |
[26:42] | How about… | 不如 |
[26:45] | I explain it? | 我解释一下吧 |
[26:57] | Did that clear it up for you? | 这样够清楚了吗 |
[26:59] | Almost. | 差不多了 |
[27:01] | Look, Bree… | 布里 |
[27:04] | All those ugly details you’re talking about, I… | 你所说的那些丑事 |
[27:06] | They just prove that you’re human. | 只能证明人无完人 |
[27:10] | I don’t want to love an ideal. | 我可不想去爱一个模范人物 |
[27:11] | I wanna– I wanna love a real person. | 我想爱的是有血有肉的人 |
[27:16] | So what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[27:20] | First, we’re gonna walk out onto that dance floor | 首先 我们要走到舞池里 |
[27:22] | and show your friends how it’s really done. | 向你的朋友们展示 舞到底该怎么跳 |
[27:25] | Hopefully by then, I’ll get up the courage | 希望到那时 我会鼓起勇气 |
[27:27] | to once again ask you to go out on a date with me. | 再一次开口约你出去 |
[27:30] | Of course, even as I’m saying that, | 当然 就算我这么说了 |
[27:31] | I’m still not sure what you’re gonna say. | 我依然不确定你会怎么回答我 |
[27:38] | Did that clear it up for you? | 这样够清楚了吗 |
[28:04] | Hey, you wanna dance? They’re playing a tango. | 你想跳舞吗 他们在跳探戈呢 |
[28:08] | You’re finally talking to me again. | 你总算又理我了 |
[28:09] | I must be out of the doghouse. | 我又得宠了 |
[28:12] | No, I’m still pretty mad. | 没有 我还很生气呢 |
[28:14] | Why? It was a joke. | 为什么 开个玩笑罢了 |
[28:16] | All those years ago, when… | 多年前 |
[28:19] | I did what I did with John Rowland? | 我和约翰·罗兰做的那些事 |
[28:21] | That is the most shameful thing in my life. | 是我毕生的耻辱 |
[28:23] | You can’t make jokes about it. It’s too painful. | 你不能拿这事开玩笑 我太痛苦了 |
[28:27] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[28:29] | You know… It was the most shameful thing in my life, too. | 那件事也是我毕生的耻辱 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:35] | No. | 不 |
[28:37] | What’s shameful is that I neglected you. | 我觉得羞耻是因为我忽略了你 |
[28:40] | I had this beautiful wife, | 我有这么美丽的妻子 |
[28:44] | But I focused on all the wrong things. | 但我却完全没有注意到 |
[28:48] | It was a tough time for both of us. | 那段时间 对我俩都不易 |
[28:50] | I guess that’s the point I was making hiring Carmen. | 所以我才雇佣了卡门 |
[28:54] | Our roles are reversed now, | 如今我们的角色对换 |
[28:55] | but we can’t start drifting away from each other. | 但我们不能疏远对方 |
[28:58] | I never want to go back to that again. | 我不想重蹈覆辙 |
[29:02] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[29:03] | We’ve grown up since then. | 我们已经成熟了 |
[29:13] | Although, for two smart grownups, | 不过作为两个精明的成年人 |
[29:15] | we sure seem to fight a lot. | 我们肯定少不了吵架 |
[29:18] | Why is it other couples seem to waltz through life? | 为什么其他夫妻能像跳华尔滋一样顺当 |
[29:22] | That’s easy. | 不难解释 |
[29:25] | You and me? | 因为你和我 |
[29:27] | We’re doing a tango. | 我们跳的是探戈 |
[29:33] | Hey. I hear someone’s having a baby. | 听说有人要生了 |
[29:35] | Oh, yes, a little ahead of schedule. Sorry. | 是的 比预产期早了些 抱歉 |
[29:38] | No, it’s no problem. I was just playing hoops down the block. | 没关系 我正好在隔壁街区打篮球 |
[29:41] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna wash up, | 别担心 我去清洗一下 |
[29:42] | and then we’ll get this show on the road. Okay? | 然后马上开始 好吗 |
[29:44] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -马上回来 |
[29:48] | Did you see his legs? | 你看见他的腿了吗 |
[29:50] | How can you not want to be married to those legs? | 你怎么能拒绝这样的美腿男 |
[29:52] | Oh, mom, please. | 妈 拜托你 |
[29:54] | Right. I’m annoying. Sorry. | 好吧 我多嘴了 抱歉 |
[29:57] | You know, in honor of this special day, | 为了这个特殊的日子 |
[29:59] | I promise to never again bug you about finding a husband. | 我保证绝不唠叨你的终身大事 |
[30:05] | Even the baby knows you’re lying. | 连肚子的小家伙都知道你在说谎 |
[30:12] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:14] | Do you think you’ll ever get married again? | 你觉得自己还会再结婚吗 |
[30:16] | Julie… | 朱莉 |
[30:17] | No, I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[30:19] | You’re still young and gorgeous. | 你还不老 风姿绰约 |
[30:21] | Oh, I don’t know. | 别逗我了 |
[30:27] | There’s a saying– | 常言道 |
[30:30] | “You know you’ve hit middle age | “人到中年 |
[30:31] | when your memories become more important to you than your dreams.” | 回忆比梦想更珍贵” |
[30:36] | And I have such wonderful memories– | 我拥有无比美好的记忆 |
[30:39] | of Mike, | 麦克留下的 |
[30:41] | and you kids growing up, | 陪伴你们成长的经历 |
[30:44] | all of our friends on the Lane. | 和紫藤郡朋友们的回忆 |
[30:50] | Oh, do I have one last torrid romance in me? | 我心中是否还有一丝对爱情的渴望 |
[30:56] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:01] | But I know if I am ever cold and lonely, | 但我清楚 即使我感到寒冷孤独 |
[31:05] | I can wrap myself up in all those memories, | 有这些记忆的包围 |
[31:07] | and I will be content. | 我心满意足 |
[31:20] | So, Renee and Ben, | 雷尼 本 |
[31:22] | never forget that it takes a lot of love | 请记住 倾注自己的爱 |
[31:25] | to make a house a home. | 才能拥有真正的家 |
[31:27] | And when you’re in the market for a new home, | 如果各位有意购置房产 |
[31:29] | consider Lee McDemott, 1-800 | 请联系李·麦克德莫特 1800… |
[31:31] | Give me that! | 把话筒给我 |
[31:32] | Okay. Matron of honor’s turn. | 下面轮到首席伴娘 |
[31:36] | Lynette scavo, give us a toast. | 勒奈特·斯加沃 请致祝酒词 |
[31:41] | Renee and Ben, | 雷尼 本 |
[31:44] | Your wedding is one of the best days of your life | 这场婚礼将是你们人生最美好的时刻 |
[31:47] | because it’s the day you realize, | 因为今天你们意识到 |
[31:49] | “I finally have the thing I need to be happy.” | 你们终于找到了属于自己的幸福 |
[31:55] | And then you forget. | 之后你们会忘掉这份幸福感 |
[31:57] | So… then what happens is, | 接下来 |
[32:01] | instead of waking up every morning | 虽然你每天醒来 |
[32:02] | and shouting, “Somebody loves me!” | 不再会担心没有人来爱你 |
[32:05] | You start looking around and thinking, | 你开始环顾四周 暗自思索 |
[32:07] | “What do I want now? | “我到底想要什么 |
[32:09] | What’s the next thing I need to be happy?” | 我该如何继续追求幸福” |
[32:15] | So… | 于是 |
[32:17] | You look and you look, | 你寻寻觅觅 |
[32:18] | and you keep thinking you’ve found it, but nothing works. | 总觉得自己找到了 却不尽你意 |
[32:22] | And the reason that nothing works | 你之所以不满意 |
[32:25] | is because… | 是因为… |
[32:29] | That hole in your heart that you’re trying to fill… | 你一直试图填补的心中空虚 |
[32:34] | is already filled. | 早已溢满幸福 |
[32:40] | You just forgot. | 只是你没有察觉到而已 |
[32:50] | Don’t ever forget. | 请不要忘记 |
[32:54] | Always remember how much you wanted to be loved, | 永远记住你多么需要爱 |
[32:59] | And how much you are loved. | 还有你所拥有的一切爱 |
[33:02] | And I think if you can do that– and it isn’t easy– | 我相信你们能做到的 虽然那不容易 |
[33:06] | You will stop looking and realize | 你会停止寻觅 恍然大悟 |
[33:10] | you already are happy. | 原来幸福就在眼前 |
[33:13] | To Renee and Ben, | 敬雷尼和本 |
[33:15] | And to remembering. | 敬勿忘幸福 |
[33:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[33:38] | So… you meant that? | 你是认真的吗 |
[33:41] | I’m happy. | 我现在很幸福 |
[33:42] | Right here, right now. | 此时此刻 非常幸福 |
[33:48] | I bet someone like that could be happy anywhere. | 我相信无论在哪里 你都会感到幸福的 |
[33:57] | Even New York. | 即使是在纽约 |
[34:09] | Again? | 再播一次吗 |
[34:25] | *Sometimes we stand on the top of a hill | 你我立于 山顶之上* |
[34:31] | *And we gaze at the earth and the sky | 俯视大地 仰望天空* |
[34:38] | *I turn to you, and you melt in my arms | 我转向你 拥你入怀* |
[34:44] | *There we are, darling, only you and I | 此时此刻 唯有你我* |
[34:51] | *What a moment to share | 共同分享 这一时刻* |
[34:55] | *It’s wonderful, wonderful | 无比美好 无比幸福* |
[34:59] | *Oh, so wonderful, my love | 至死不渝 吾生挚爱* |
[35:04] | *The world is full of wondrous things, it’s true | 千千世界 无数精彩* |
[35:11] | *But they wouldn’t have much meaning without you | 无你陪伴 瞬失光彩* |
[35:18] | *Some quiet evening, I sit by your side | 寂静之夜 伴你左右* |
[35:24] | *And we’re lost in a world of our own | 你我沉醉 彼此怀中* |
[35:32] | *I feel the glow of your unspoken love | 感到你爱 心口难开* |
[35:38] | *I’m aware of the treasure that I own | 此份珍宝 唯属于我* |
[35:44] | *And I say to myself | 心中低诉* |
[35:48] | *It’s wonderful, wonderful | 无比美好 无比幸福* |
[35:52] | *Oh, so wonderful, my love | 至死不渝 吾生挚爱* |
[35:57] | *And I say to myself | 心中低诉* |
[36:01] | *It’s wonderful, wonderful | 无比美好 无比幸福* |
[36:05] | *Oh, so wonderful | 至死不渝* |
[36:10] | *My love | 吾生挚爱* |
[36:29] | Susan Delfino moved from Wisteria Lane on a Thursday. | 苏珊·德尔非诺于周四搬离紫藤郡 |
[36:35] | But before she left, | 但在临走之前 |
[36:37] | she went to spend a few more moments with her friends, | 她决定与朋友们小聚片刻 |
[36:41] | doing what they loved best. | 重温她们最爱的牌局 |
[36:44] | I see your 25… | 跟你25 |
[36:46] | And I raise you 50. | 再追加50 |
[36:51] | I know you’re bluffing. | 我知道你在虚张声势 |
[36:53] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[36:54] | For the last ten years, | 在过去十年里 |
[36:55] | Every time you have a bad hand, you tap the side of your glass. | 每次你拿一手烂牌 你都会敲杯子 |
[36:59] | No, I don’t. | 才没有呢 |
[37:00] | Yeah, you do. | 你有的 |
[37:02] | – You totally do. – Absolutely. | -你真的有 -绝对有 |
[37:04] | I have a tell, and you guys never told me? | 我有这种习惯 你们都不告诉我 |
[37:07] | All right, you each owe me $12,000. | 好吧 你们每人欠我一万二 |
[37:12] | I just realized this might be the last time | 我刚在想 这次可能是我们最后一次 |
[37:14] | we’ll play poker together. | 在一起玩扑克了 |
[37:16] | Oh, don’t say that. | 可别这么说 |
[37:18] | Well, you’re moving, | 你看 你要搬了 |
[37:20] | And Lynette’s talking about taking that job in new york. | 勒奈特也说要接下纽约的那份工作 |
[37:22] | Oh, we’ll still get together. | 我们还可以一块聚会的 |
[37:24] | I guess. It’s just… | 大概吧 只是 |
[37:27] | What? | 怎么 |
[37:28] | I just always had this fantasy, | 我总会幻想 |
[37:30] | the four of us staying here, growing old together. | 我们四个留在这里 一起变老 |
[37:34] | You know, our grandkids coming to visit, | 我们的孙儿们过来探望的时候 |
[37:36] | Me staying gorgeous | 我依然光彩照人 |
[37:38] | while the three of you age horribly. | 而你们三个已经老态龙钟 |
[37:44] | You know she’s actually dreamed about that. | 你知道她是真会这么梦想呢 |
[37:46] | Of course she has. | 她当然这么想了 |
[37:47] | No, seriously, | 不 真的 |
[37:50] | I’m gonna miss this so much. | 我会非常非常想念这一切的 |
[37:54] | I’m gonna miss us. | 我会想念我们大家 |
[37:57] | It’s funny. | 这么有趣 |
[38:00] | Some people never get to know the folks next door. | 有些人永远不会认识邻居是谁 |
[38:03] | They share a fence and nothing else. | 他们共享的 只有一段栅栏 |
[38:07] | And we’ve shared everything. | 而我们分享一切 |
[38:11] | How did we get to be so lucky? | 我们怎么会这么幸运 |
[38:14] | I am so crazy nuts about you guys. | 我简直太爱你们大家了 |
[38:18] | Promise me this is not the last time | 向我保证这一定不是我们最后一次 |
[38:20] | we’re gonna play poker together. | 在一块玩扑克 |
[38:21] | Absolutely not. | 一定不会 |
[38:23] | We’ll just have to make the time. | 我们挤出时间来就是了 |
[38:24] | Of course we will. | 我们一定会的 |
[38:29] | It was a promise made in all sincerity, | 这个承诺满载着真诚 |
[38:33] | But sadly, it was not meant to be. | 不幸的是 上帝没有这般安排 |
[38:38] | Lynette and Tom Scavo left the lane four weeks later. | 勒奈特和汤姆·斯加沃四周后离开了紫藤郡 |
[38:45] | They moved to New York, | 他们搬去了纽约 |
[38:46] | where Lynette learned the joy of being a CEO. | 勒奈特发现了做首席执行官的乐趣 |
[38:51] | She and Tom soon bought | 她和汤姆很快 |
[38:53] | a penthouse overlooking Central Park… | 买了一套能俯瞰中央公园的顶楼 |
[38:57] | Where, years later, she’d take her six grandchildren | 多年后 她在那里带着六个孙儿玩耍 |
[39:01] | and yell at them. | 并冲他们大吼 |
[39:06] | Gabrielle and Carlos Solis | 加布丽尔和卡洛斯·索利斯 |
[39:08] | left the neighborhood the following year. | 在第二年离开了这个街区 |
[39:12] | This was after Carlos helped her develop | 这之前 卡洛斯帮助她开发了 |
[39:14] | a personal shopping web site, | 一个个人购物网站 |
[39:18] | which led to Gabrielle getting her own show | 它让加布丽尔在家庭购物电视台 |
[39:21] | on the home shopping network. | 有了自己的节目 |
[39:23] | They soon bought a mansion in california, | 他们很快在加州买了大别墅 |
[39:26] | where they argued happily ever after. | 在不断争吵中白头偕老 |
[39:32] | Two years later, | 两年后 |
[39:33] | Bree and her new husband left fairview. | 布里和她的新丈夫离开了美景镇 |
[39:38] | They moved to Louisville, | 他们搬去了路易斯维尔 |
[39:40] | where Bree joined a club for conservative women. | 在那里 布里加入了保守女性俱乐部 |
[39:45] | Trip then encouraged her to enter into local politics. | 接着 特里普鼓励她加入了当地政坛 |
[39:50] | The following November, | 当年十一月 |
[39:52] | Bree was elected to the Kentucky State Legislature. | 布里被选上了肯塔基州议会 |
[40:00] | But Susan Delfino | 但苏珊·德尔菲诺 |
[40:02] | was the first to move from Wisteria Lane. | 是最早搬离紫藤郡的 |
[40:05] | And this is how it ended. | 而这就是离开的过程 |
[40:08] | She introduced herself | 她向新搬来的女人 |
[40:10] | to the woman who was moving in. | 介绍了自己 |
[40:13] | You must be Jennifer. | 你一定是珍妮佛了 |
[40:15] | And you must be Susan. | 你一定是苏珊 |
[40:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:18] | Sorry if I’m early. | 抱歉我早来了一些 |
[40:19] | I, uh, made better time than I thought I would. | 我比我以为的要准时一些 |
[40:21] | We were just about to leave. | 我们正准备离开呢 |
[40:24] | My house is your house. | 我的房子就是你的房子 |
[40:27] | I mean, legally, this is your house. | 严格来说 这现在就是你的房子了 |
[40:34] | Hey, I hope that you’ll be happy here. | 我希望你在这里住得开心 |
[40:36] | Thanks. Steve’s so excited to finally live in the suburbs. | 谢谢 史蒂夫很激动 终于搬来郊区了 |
[40:40] | I’m a little worried it’s going to be boring. | 我有点儿担心会不会无聊 |
[40:42] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 我倒觉得不用担心 |
[40:45] | Now this street is a lot of things. | 住在这条街会有很多感受 |
[40:47] | Boring is not one of them. | 无聊肯定不是其中之一 |
[40:57] | Can we go now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[40:58] | Yeah, we’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[41:07] | Hey, do you guys mind if I take one last spin around the block? | 你们不介意我在街区再逛一圈吧 |
[41:11] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[41:17] | As Susan left her driveway, | 苏珊离开车道的时候 |
[41:19] | She had a feeling she was being watched… | 她感觉有人在看着她 |
[41:23] | And she was. | 的确如此 |
[41:26] | The ghosts of people who had been a part of Wisteria Lane | 那些曾与紫藤郡有过交集的魂灵 |
[41:30] | were gazing upon her as she passed. | 在她离去时 都注视着她 |
[41:34] | They watched her, as they watch everyone, | 他们看着她 正如他们会看着每一个人 |
[41:38] | always hoping the living could learn | 他们希望活着的人能够学着 |
[41:40] | to put aside rage and sorrow, | 抛开愤怒和悲伤 |
[41:43] | bitterness and regret. | 抛开苦闷和遗憾 |
[41:47] | These ghosts watch, | 这些魂灵注视着 |
[41:50] | wanting people to remember | 希望人们能记住 |
[41:53] | that even the most desperate life… | 即使是最绝望的生活 |
[41:57] | is oh… so wonderful. | 也都 如此美妙 |
[42:08] | But only a lucky few realize | 不过只有幸运的少数人 |
[42:11] | the gift they’ve been given. | 能意识到这来自上天的赐予 |
[42:15] | Most people just go on day after day, | 大多数人一天又一天 |
[42:21] | trying in vain… | 徒劳无功地 |
[42:23] | to keep secrets… | 想要保守住一些 |
[42:26] | that will never stay hidden. | 藏不住的秘密 |