Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Susan made a decision. 苏珊做出一个决定
[00:09] Karen’s health took a turn for the worse. 凯伦的健康状况急转直下
[00:11] Looks like the cancer’s spreading faster 看来癌细胞扩散得
[00:13] than anyone thought. 比预计的快
[00:15] Ben was summoned before the court. 本被传召出庭作证
[00:17] You’re on a witness list for Bree’s trial? 你是布里案子的证人
[00:20] Bree’s friends cautioned her. 朋友们劝布里要谨慎
[00:22] You have a crush on your lawyer. 你迷恋上你的律师了
[00:24] You’re on trial for murder, Bree. 你现在被指控谋杀啊 布里
[00:26] You gotta keep a clear head. 你一定得保持头脑清醒
[00:27] And so does he. 他也一样
[00:29] Lynette ended her relationship with Tom’s boss. 勒奈特和汤姆的老板分手了
[00:32] She dumped me. Apparently she’s hung up on some other guy. 她把我甩了 显然她心里还放不下别人
[00:36] And this led… 但带来的
[00:37] You really suck at this gay friend thing. 你真不会当闺蜜啊
[00:40] I can’t take you seriously in that dress. 看着这身衣服很难认真听你说话
[00:42] to an unfortunate misunderstanding. 却是更难解释的误会
[00:53] Karen McCluskey had never been sure 凯伦·麦克卢斯基向来不知道
[00:56] what her neighbors thought of her. 邻居们是如何看待她的
[01:01] Did they see her as merely a babysitter… 她们是仅仅将她看作一位保姆
[01:06] an entertaining source for gossip… 聊八卦的伙伴
[01:11] or just the mean old lady who lived down the street? 或只是住在街对面的可恶老太太
[01:17] But for the first time in her life, 不过有生以来 第一次
[01:20] she found herself thinking about such things… 她发现自己居然在想这种问题
[01:26] Because she knew that her life… 因为她知道她的生命
[01:29] was coming to an end. 即将结束
[01:31] Roy, it’s time to go! 罗伊 该走了
[01:35] What’s going on, Karen? 怎么回事 凯伦
[01:38] I’m, uh, starting hospice care. 我要住进临终关怀医院了
[01:42] I thought you told the doctors that you wanted to… 你不是告诉医生说你想要
[01:44] – Croak at home? – Yeah, I did. -在家里挂掉 -我是这么说
[01:47] But the oncologist is convinced this is for the best. 不过肿瘤科医生认为医院比较好
[01:50] What does he know? 他知道个什么
[01:52] Young quack thinks I can’t take care of my wife. 黄毛庸医认为我照顾不了自己老婆
[01:55] He’s worried about you, Roy. 他是担心你 罗伊
[01:57] You’ve got high blood pressure, angina. 你血压高 还心绞痛
[01:59] I’m racing you to the grave as it is. 咱俩本来就是要前后脚赴黄泉了
[02:01] I don’t want to push you in. 我可不想再推你一把
[02:03] This was supposed to have been my time with you, 这本来应该是我们俩相处的时光
[02:07] And those bastards are robbing me of it. 那些混蛋却把它夺走了
[02:10] I know. 我知道
[02:11] Hang on. 等会
[02:13] Karen… 凯伦
[02:15] Would you prefer to die at home? 你希望最后一刻在家中度过吗
[02:17] Well, sure, but– 当然了 不过
[02:18] Then… 那
[02:22] We’ll take care of you. 我们会照顾你的
[02:24] Yeah. We can do it. 对 我们能照顾你
[02:27] We’ll take shifts. It won’t be hard. 我们可以轮流换班 不会很困难的
[02:29] Whoa, Nelly. 行了行了
[02:30] No, this is sweet, 你们的心意我懂
[02:33] But you gals have troubles of your own. 可你们几个都有自己的困难
[02:34] Bree’s got her trial. 布里要打官司
[02:36] Lynette’s marriage is falling apart. 勒奈特快要离婚了
[02:39] Gaby, those kids of yours are turning into serial killers 加布 我们眼睁睁看着你那俩孩子
[02:41] before our very eyes. 要变成连环杀手了
[02:42] Okay, I’m not gonna argue with you because you’re sick… 好了 我不跟你争 因为你病了
[02:44] and totally correct. 而且说得很对
[02:46] But I’m with the girls on this. Let us take care of you. 不过我跟她们意见一致 让我们来照顾你吧
[02:50] I’m gonna require a lot of care, you know. 你们知道 照顾我很费事的
[02:52] We know, and we’re gonna be there for you. 我们知道 我们会帮你的
[02:58] Hey, boy nurses! 护士男
[03:00] Bring the stuff back in the house! She’s staying. 把东西都搬回来 她要留下
[03:03] – Come on. Let’s go help. – Okay. -来 我们去帮忙 -好
[03:06] I’m… actually speechless. 我 真是无话可说了
[03:09] I don’t know why you’re all doing this. 我真不知道你们为什么要这样做
[03:11] Don’t you? 你不知道吗
[03:13] Yes, Mrs. McCluskey had wondered 是的 麦克卢斯基夫人想过
[03:16] what her neighbors thought of her. 她的邻居们是怎么看待她的
[03:18] She was pleased to discover after all these years, 这么多年过去 她很高兴地发现
[03:22] they thought of her as a friend. 她们把她当朋友看
[03:37] The town of fairview had been rocked by scandal. 美景镇被丑闻所笼罩
[03:41] A housewife had been accused of murder, 一名主妇被指控谋杀
[03:43] and her trial was growing more sensational each day. 她的案子变得越来越轰动
[03:48] It truly was all anyone was talking about… 已经成了每个人谈论的话题
[03:53] which is exactly what another housewife 正因如此 也让另一主妇
[03:56] was worried about. 担心不已
[03:58] Gaby! 加布
[04:05] Ah, there you are. 你在这儿呢
[04:06] Yep, just sitting here on the porch, 是啊 坐在门廊上
[04:08] reading the ol’… 读着
[04:09] sports section. 体育版
[04:12] You hate sports… 你讨厌体育
[04:14] And reading. 也讨厌读报
[04:16] But I love you, and you love sports, 可我爱你 而你爱体育
[04:17] So I’ve… started to really get into it. 所以我 开始迷上它了
[04:22] Really? 真的吗
[04:23] What’s your… favorite basketball team? 你 最喜欢的篮球队是哪个
[04:28] The… turtles. 海龟队
[04:36] What the hell is this? 这是什么
[04:37] It’s nothing. 没什么
[04:39] You said the trial was going well. 你说庭审进行得很顺利的
[04:41] It was. It is! This is just a setback. 之前是 现在也是 这是小问题
[04:43] Damn it! How–Gaby, how many setbacks is it gonna take 见鬼 加布 再出几个小问题
[04:46] before Bree goes to prison for something I did?! 布里就会因为我的错而进监狱了
[04:49] Hey, Lee! Sports talk. 李 在聊体育呢
[04:52] It’s gettin’ a little heated over here! 聊得有点太激烈了
[04:58] I can’t do this anymore, gaby. I have got to step up. 我不能再这样了 加布 我必须站出来
[05:00] Are you crazy? No! 你疯了吗 不行
[05:02] How do you not feel guilty about this? 你怎么能一点也不感到愧疚呢
[05:05] I do, every second of every day. 我有 每一天 每一秒
[05:07] We just have to hold on a little longer. 我们只需要再稍微等一等
[05:09] Bree says Trip knows what he’s doing, 布里说特里普很有把握
[05:11] so we’ve just gotta give him a chance. 所以我们得给他个机会
[05:13] Yeah, I-I don’t know. I mean– 我不知道 我觉得
[05:14] Turning yourself in now would just be foolish. 你现在去自首是很蠢的
[05:16] You’d be throwing your whole life away, 你是在放弃你的人生
[05:18] abandoning our family. And for what? 抛弃你的家庭 为了什么呢
[05:20] To prove a point about what an honorable guy you are? 为了证明你是一个高尚的人吗
[05:23] Please, let’s just see how this plays out. 求你了 我们先看看事态发展
[05:25] Okay. 好吧
[05:27] But if things get any worse, I’ll have no choice. 但是如果事态恶化 那我别无选择
[05:38] Lee! No! 李 别
[05:40] What? 怎么了
[05:41] Stop! 住手
[05:41] Don’t tell me you’ve changed your mind. 别告诉我你改主意了
[05:43] Oh! No. I still wanna sell. 不是 房子我还是要卖
[05:46] Thank god, ’cause I’ve already spent my commission. 谢天谢地 我已经把佣金花了
[05:48] On what? 花哪儿了
[05:50] Isn’t it obvious? 这都看不出来吗
[05:51] I had some personal renovations done. 我给自己来了个小改造
[05:58] My ass! I had my ass lifted. 我的翘臀啊 我去提臀了
[06:02] Um… of course. 看出来了
[06:04] How did I not notice? 我竟然没注意到
[06:06] That is one… 这臀部真是…
[06:08] perky fanny. 活力四射
[06:11] I’m sorry. I’ve never been good with ass compliments. 抱歉 我一直不擅长夸人屁股好看
[06:14] So why don’t you want the sign up? 那你为什么阻止我立出售牌
[06:16] Well… 是这样
[06:18] I haven’t told the girls I’m moving yet. 我还没告诉姑娘们我要搬走了
[06:21] Why not? 为什么
[06:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:24] Maybe because I can’t even believe I’m doing it myself. 或许是因为我自己都不敢相信这个事实
[06:27] It’s always hard to move. 向前迈进总是困难的
[06:28] Yeah. 是啊
[06:30] Putting my house on the market in the middle of Bree’s trial? 布里的案子还在进行 我却在卖房子
[06:33] I mean, I just feel like a bad person. 这让我感觉自己像个坏人
[06:34] Okay, the fact that you’re worried about your friend 你这么关心自己的朋友
[06:37] shows that you’re not a bad person. 怎么可能是坏人
[06:40] By the way, if Bree gets convicted, 顺便问一句 如果布里进监狱了
[06:42] do you think she’ll put her place on the market? 你认为她也会出售自己的房子吗
[06:44] Lee! 李
[06:44] And if Lynette gets divorced, 还有如果勒奈特离婚了
[06:46] that house is gonna be way too big for her. 她一个人住这套房子也太大了
[06:49] Wow! I… 天啊 我
[06:51] It kinda smacked me back. 弹得我手生疼啊
[07:04] Hello? 喂
[07:05] She’s gone. 她走了
[07:06] Hey, Penny! What’s going on? Where are ya? 佩妮 怎么回事 你在哪儿
[07:09] Dad’s. Did you hear me? Jane’s gone. 老爸家 你听到了吗 简走了
[07:12] Whoa. Whoa. She’s “gone” Meaning… 等等 “她走了”是说…
[07:15] She’s not there right now? 她现在出门了吗
[07:16] Or–or she’s gone gone? 还是 还是她永远离开了
[07:19] Her stuff is moved out. 她的东西都搬出去了
[07:21] Even her toothbrush, mom! 连牙刷都拿走了 妈妈
[07:24] They broke up! 他们分手了
[07:25] Oh, my… 天啊
[07:27] Hang on. 等等
[07:29] Your dad’s on the other line! 你爸爸打进来了
[07:31] Call me back! 等下给我打
[07:31] Okay! Stay calm! 好的 保持冷静
[07:33] I am. 我很冷静
[07:34] I was talking to me! 我说自己呢
[07:36] Hey, Tom. What’s up? 汤姆 什么事
[07:37] Hey, are you gonna be around tonight? 你今晚在家吗
[07:40] Uh… I don’t know. Maybe. Probably. 我说不好 或许在 很可能吧
[07:43] Yeah. Why? 我在家 怎么了
[07:45] Um, I need to talk to you about something, 我有些事需要和你谈谈
[07:46] and I’d–I’d like to do it face-to-face. 我想 我想当面跟你说
[07:48] Oh, okay. What time? 好的 几点
[07:50] How about 8:00? 八点如何
[07:51] 8:00 is my favorite time. 我最喜欢八点了
[07:54] What? Why? 是吗 为什么
[07:55] I don’t know. It just… always has been. 说不清楚 就是 一直喜欢
[07:57] You know, eight is great. 你懂的 八八大发什么的
[08:01] – You Okay? – Uh, me? Oh, yeah. I’m just… -你没事吧 -我吗 没事 我就是
[08:04] cleaning the oven and… 在清洁烤箱
[08:06] the fumes are getting to me, 烟味太大熏着我了
[08:07] and I’m drunk… a little. 我还喝多了 有一点
[08:10] So I’ll see you tonight? 那我们今晚见吧
[08:11] O-okay. Bye. 好的 拜
[08:13] Okay. Bye! 好的 拜
[08:15] Yeah! 太棒了
[08:25] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:27] Yeah, mm. Don’t thank me just yet. 不客气 别谢我 还没到时候
[08:30] Bree… 布里
[08:32] I don’t know exactly what Ben is gonna testify about, 我不确定本出庭会说些什么
[08:34] but if it’s as damning 但是如果他的证词
[08:36] as the prosecution seems to think it is– 正如控方现在所认为的那样
[08:38] You don’t have to worry about Ben. 你不必担心本
[08:39] If his testimony is damaging in any way, 如果他的证词对你有丝毫不利
[08:43] – I’m gonna have to put Gaby back on the stand. – No. -我就不得不让加布重新出庭了 -不行
[08:50] The dead guy was her stepfather. 死者是她的继父
[08:52] She has some connection to this. 她与此案有关
[08:55] Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[08:56] I’m the client. You’re the lawyer. 我是客户 你是律师
[08:58] You have to do what I say. 你得听我的
[08:59] It’s your call. 你说了算
[09:00] But I’ve gotta tell you, you’re forcing me 但我得告诉你 你是在逼我
[09:02] to try this thing with one hand tied behind my back. 你限制我只用一成功力 来打这场官司
[09:04] Well, luckily, you have more talent in that one hand 幸运的是 你使一成功力
[09:06] than most lawyers have in their whole body. 就比大多数律师拼尽全力都强
[09:10] You can do this. 你能行的
[09:11] I know you can. 我相信你
[09:18] Mr. Faulkner, I am ordering you to answer. 福克纳先生 我要求你回答
[09:21] Ms. Stone, repeat your question. 斯通女士 重复你的问题
[09:23] During your phone conversation with the defendant, 在你和被告所通的电话中
[09:26] she thanked you for protecting her. 她感谢你保护她
[09:28] What was she referring to? 保护指的是什么
[09:31] I’m sorry. I really don’t remember the conversation. 抱歉 我实在不记得那通电话了
[09:35] Maybe this will refresh your memory. 或许我能帮你回忆一下
[09:38] – Your honor? – Go ahead. -可以吗 法官 -放吧
[09:42] I know, but even when suspicion moved on to you, 我知道 即使嫌疑转移到你身上
[09:44] you still protected me, and that’s very honorable. 你还是保护了我 这真令人敬佩
[09:47] Really, it was no big deal. 真的 没什么大不了
[09:48] Maybe not to you. 也许对你而言吧
[09:50] You’re not the one who put a body in the ground. 又不是你把尸体埋在地里的
[09:52] You have to understand, a day doesn’t go by 你要明白 我没有一天
[09:55] when that does not weigh heavily on my conscience. 不被道德感深深地压迫着
[09:59] So… 所以
[10:02] what were you protecting her from? 她为什么需要你保护呢
[10:06] Again, sir, 我再说一次 先生
[10:07] I’m ordering you to answer the prosecutor’s questions. 我命令你回答公诉人的问题
[10:13] All right. I’ve had enough. You’re in contempt. 够了 我视为你蔑视法庭
[10:16] Bailiff, take Mr. Faulkner into custody. 法警 请将福克纳先生拘留
[10:19] Perhaps a night in jail will help him to see things differently. 希望在监狱里待一晚上 能让你想得更清楚
[10:23] Can I at least make a call? 能否至少让我打个电话
[10:24] One call. We’re in recess. 就一通电话 休庭
[10:28] So they’re arresting him? 他们逮捕了他吗
[10:31] What happens now? 现在怎么办
[10:32] They’ll bring him back tomorrow. 他们明天再带他出庭
[10:33] The D.A. will ask the same question again. 检查官会问同样的问题
[10:36] And what if he still doesn’t answer? 如果他仍然拒绝回答呢
[10:38] Frankly, Bree, I’m more worried if he does. 说真的 布里 我更担心他开口
[10:59] Oh, my goodness, Renee. You startled me. 天啊 雷尼 你吓死我了
[11:02] Is everything all right? 一切都还好吗
[11:03] No, it’s not. 不好
[11:05] I just got a phone call from Ben. He’s in jail. 我刚接到了本的电话 他被关起来了
[11:09] I know. I am deeply sorry for this whole mess. 我知道 给你带来了麻烦 非常抱歉
[11:12] Do you wanna come inside? 我们进去说话吧
[11:14] I’m really not in the mood for tea and biscuits. 我真没心情喝茶吃点心
[11:17] Ben and I are getting married next week, 我和本下周就要结婚了
[11:19] and “correctional facility” isn’t exactly my dream venue. 我可不想在监狱里完婚
[11:22] I wish there was something I could do. 要是我能帮上忙就好了
[11:24] There is. 你能帮
[11:25] Ben is sitting in that jail cell right now, 本现在在牢里
[11:27] and I don’t even know why, and he won’t tell me. 我什么都不知道 他也不告诉我
[11:30] So you have to fix this. 你得帮帮忙
[11:33] Just release him from whatever promise he made you. 不管他承诺了你什么 就此作废好吗
[11:35] Believe me, I wish I could do that, but I can’t. 相信我 我真的不能说
[11:38] Why not? 为什么不能
[11:41] I just can’t. 真的不能
[11:42] Bree… 布里
[11:43] Did you… kill that man? 你是不是真的杀了人
[11:46] Of course not. How could you even think that? 当然没有 你怎么能这么想
[11:50] I’ll apologize when someone starts telling me the truth. 有人告诉我真相的时候 我再道歉吧
[11:59] Okay, let’s get those lips a little more glossy. 好吧 再把嘴唇润滑一下
[12:01] All right, enough, enough. I’m meeting with Tom, 好了 够了够了 我是去见汤姆
[12:03] not prepping for a shift at a bordello. 又不是要去站街了
[12:05] Yeah, but you’re finally getting back together. 不过你们终于要复合了
[12:07] You’ve gotta look perfect. 一定要盛妆登场
[12:09] Oh! And we still have time for that Brazilian bikini wax. 我们还有时间做巴西式比基尼涂蜡脱毛
[12:12] If you mention that again, I will strike you. 你要是再提 我就揍你
[12:16] What the hell? 什么情况
[12:22] It’s Tom! 是汤姆
[12:23] You said 8:00! 你不是说八点吗
[12:24] He said 8:00! 他说的八点
[12:25] I need to be alone with him. You have to hide! 你不能做电灯泡 快躲起来
[12:27] Hide?! 躲起来
[12:28] Yes! 是的
[12:29] What if you guys start doing it right here? 如果你俩就地激情怎么办
[12:30] I can’t listen to that! Well, maybe I could. 我可不想听现场直播 好吧 也行
[12:33] Hide! Hide! Put your fingers in your ears! Go on! 快躲起来 捂住耳朵 快去
[12:39] You’re early. 你来早了
[12:40] Yeah. Sorry. 是啊 抱歉
[12:42] You–You going somewhere? 你…你这是要出门吗
[12:43] No. No, I was just… 没有 我是在…
[12:46] No. 没有
[12:47] It’s fine, Lynette. I understand. Y-You… 没事的 勒奈特 我理解 你…
[12:50] You got a life. 你有你的生活
[12:51] No. No, I really don’t. 没有 真的没有
[12:54] Come on in. You want a drink or something? 进来喝一杯吧
[12:55] No, thanks. I’ll just be a minute. 不用了 我就待一会儿
[12:58] Come in. 进来吧
[13:01] Tom? 汤姆
[13:05] I’m filing the divorce papers tomorrow. 我明天会填好离婚协议
[13:12] You’re… what? 你… 什么
[13:14] We just gotta get out of this gray area 我们不能再这样继续这种
[13:17] that we’ve been stuck in. 模模糊糊的情感了
[13:18] It’s… time 是… 是时候
[13:21] for both of us to move to the next phase. 让我们两个朝前看了
[13:27] I just wanted to tell you in person. 我只是想当面告诉你
[13:33] That’s all I really have to say. 我要说的都说完了
[13:45] Aren’t you going after him? 你不去追他吗
[13:48] Why not? 为什么不去
[13:50] Because now I know. 因为现在我知道了
[13:54] Jane wasn’t the problem. It’s me. 我们之间的问题不是简 而是我
[13:57] He doesn’t want to be married to me. 他不想和我继续夫妻之情
[14:16] I guess we can both agree… 我看我们都同意…
[14:20] orange is not my color. 橙色真的不适合我
[14:23] Look… 听着…
[14:25] I’m sorry I missed the cake tasting, sweetheart. 抱歉我错过了蛋糕样品试吃 亲爱的
[14:27] Uh… I mean, did you maybe bring one of them with you? 你带来样品了吗
[14:31] Mm, preferably with a file in it. 最好里面还有把锉刀[用来越狱]
[14:33] Really? You’re making jokes? 什么时候了 你还开玩笑
[14:35] Hang in there, darling. 坚持住啊 亲爱的
[14:37] The trial can’t last forever. 审判总会结束的
[14:38] They gotta let me out of here some time. 总有一天他们会放我出来的
[14:40] Or you could answer their questions and get out now. 你也可以回答问题 现在就出狱
[14:43] Yeah. 是啊
[14:45] That’s not how I’m built. 我不想这么做
[14:46] Ben, you have no idea how long this could go on. 本 你不知道案子还要审多久
[14:49] Am I gonna need to cancel our wedding? 我需要取消婚礼吗
[14:51] No! They got no motive, no weapon. 不用 他们没有找到动机和武器
[14:54] And Bree’s alibi is solid. 而且布里有足够的不在场证明
[14:56] She was with all of you at that– that progressive dinner party. 她们和你们一起在百家宴呢
[15:00] Wait. That was the night of the murder? 等等 那天晚上就是发生谋杀的时候
[15:02] Yeah. Why? 是啊 怎么了
[15:06] Oh, my god. 天啊
[15:07] Renee, what is it? 雷尼 怎么了
[15:11] I remember something about that night. 我记得那天发生的事
[15:16] I was looking out my window, and it was late. 我看着窗外 已经很晚了
[15:21] And I saw Bree getting out of her car. 我看到布里从车上下来
[15:31] Enjoy your visit, Ms. Perry? 佩里小姐 见面很开心吧
[15:34] I’m sorry. Do I know you? 抱歉 我认识你吗
[15:36] Emily Stone. 艾米丽·斯通
[15:36] I’m the prosecutor in Bree Van De Kamp’s case. 是布里·范德坎普一案的公诉人
[15:39] I don’t have anything to say to you. 我无可奉告
[15:42] Oh, I think you do. 我觉得你有话可说
[15:43] You have something to say about the night of the murder. 那晚的谋杀 你知道些内情
[15:48] Back there, when you were talking to your fiance, 刚才在你和你未婚夫说话时
[15:51] we heard every word. 我们听到了每字每句
[15:53] You can’t do that. 你不能这么做
[15:55] There’s no expectation of privacy in jail. 监狱里没有隐私可言
[15:57] So… let’s talk. 不如 我们谈谈
[15:59] I’m not gonna help you try to convict my friend. 我是不会帮你指控我朋友的
[16:02] That’s a shame, because if you don’t, 那就可惜了 如果你不乐意
[16:05] I call immigration, 我只好通知移民局
[16:06] and Mr. Faulkner’s on a one-way flight back to Sydney. 送福克纳先生一张单程飞回悉尼的机票了
[16:11] Ready to talk now? 可以谈了吗
[16:20] Mr. Faulkner, 福克纳先生
[16:21] how are you today? 你今天感觉好吗
[16:23] Oh, good. Yeah, refreshed. 还不赖 神清气爽
[16:26] I asked you yesterday 昨天我问你
[16:27] if you were willing to discuss your telephone conversation with the defendant. 愿不愿意谈谈你跟被告的通话
[16:32] I remember. 我记得
[16:34] Still won’t answer. 还是不想说吗
[16:36] Uh, can we just save everyone some time 要不我们节约大家时间
[16:38] and send me back to jail? 直接送我回监狱得了
[16:40] Bailiff, remove Mr. Faulkner. 法警 带福克纳先生下庭
[16:42] We’ll see you back here tomorrow. 我们明天再见
[16:46] Your honor, the prosecution calls Renee Perry to the stand. 法官阁下 控方要求雷尼·佩里出庭
[16:54] Renee? 雷尼
[16:58] Renee, what are you doing? 雷尼 你来干嘛
[17:03] Renee! 雷尼
[17:08] I was lying in bed when a noise from the street woke me up. 那夜 我从睡梦中被街上的声响惊醒
[17:14] It was about… 3:00 a.m. 当时凌晨3点左右
[17:17] So I got up and I went to the window. 我起身朝窗外望去
[17:22] And what did you see? 然后你看到了什么
[17:24] I saw Bree. 我看到布里
[17:27] Her clothes were kinda muddy, um… 她衣服上沾着泥土
[17:29] leaves in her hair. 头发里还有树叶
[17:32] She was… 她当时
[17:34] walking up her driveway. 沿着车道往回走去
[17:36] Was she carrying anything? 她手里有没有东西
[17:39] Yes. 有
[17:41] What was she carrying? 是什么
[17:50] A shovel. 一把铲子
[17:57] No further questions. 我没有问题了
[18:03] Renee, what did you just do? 雷尼 瞧你都干了什么
[18:05] I did what I had to do. I told the truth. 做我该做的事 说出真相
[18:07] What you said in there could really hurt Bree. 你的证词对布里非常不利
[18:09] Do you not understand what’s at stake here? 你难道看不出她现在吉凶难卜吗
[18:11] Friends aren’t supposed to turn on each other. 作为朋友 不该落井下石
[18:13] Oh, so I’m one of the “Friends” now? 我现在又成为”朋友”了吗
[18:16] What is that supposed to mean? 你说这话什么意思
[18:17] All year long, you’ve been keeping a secret from me. 一年来 你们一直有秘密瞒着我
[18:21] Hey, just so we’re clear, 我把话说明白了
[18:22] I didn’t want to testify against Bree. 我也不想指控布里
[18:25] The D.A. was gonna have Ben deported. 可检察官扬言要将本驱逐出境
[18:29] Oh, so, yeah, I picked the man I love over you. 所以 我只能重色轻友了
[18:33] And judging by the way you guys have treated me, 而且 考虑到你们刚刚对我是什么态度
[18:36] I made the right choice. 我觉得自己没做错
[18:42] Trip. Trip! 特里普 特里普
[18:44] That was bad? 形势很糟糕吧
[18:47] Not out here. 这儿不好说话
[18:52] I need the room. 你出去
[18:53] – Uh, but the judge asked me to– – Get out. -但法官叫我 -出去
[18:54] Okay. 好吧
[19:02] Did you see their faces? 你看到他们的表情了吗
[19:04] Whose faces? 谁的表情
[19:05] The jurors. 陪审团
[19:07] I’ve been watching them. 我一直在观察他们
[19:10] After Renee’s little story, 雷尼出庭后
[19:12] no one on that jury is buying what you’re selling. 再没有任何一个陪审员相信你的话了
[19:17] What about you? 你呢
[19:20] I don’t know, Bree. 我不知道 布里
[19:22] You haven’t told me the truth yet. 你一直不告诉我真相
[19:25] Twice I’ve been blindsided 我连挨两记闷棍
[19:26] because I don’t know what the hell is going on. 都是因为我不知道真相
[19:28] You need to tell me what happened that night. 你必须告诉我 那夜到底发生了什么
[19:31] I made a promise to my friends. 我答应过我朋友要保守秘密
[19:36] You’re gonna lose. 你都要输掉官司了
[19:38] Do you understand that? 你到底明不明白
[19:40] You are going to go to prison. 你马上要被送进监狱了
[19:41] You’re scaring me. 你是在吓我
[19:42] Good. You should be scared. 很好 你就该被吓一吓
[19:45] You’re throwing your life away, and it–and it pisses me off, 你对你的人生不负责任 真是气死我了
[19:50] cause this affects more than just you. 你这么做受害者可不止你一人
[19:52] I don’t understand. 我听不懂你在说什么
[19:53] Look, I-I-I’m saying that you were wrong before. 我是说 你之前的想法是错的
[19:56] You’re not just my client, 你不单是我的委托人
[19:58] and I’m not just your lawyer. 我也不单是你的律师
[19:59] I’m also somebody who… really… 我还是 那个真正
[20:04] Oh, to hell with it. 管他呢
[20:10] It was Carlos. 是卡洛斯干的
[20:18] You have to promise me not to use this against him… or anyone else. 答应我别把他跟其他人牵扯进来
[20:27] Tell me everything. 告诉我一切
[20:33] It was self-defense. 他是出于自卫
[20:35] Alejandro broke into her house, 亚历亨德罗闯进她家
[20:37] and then Gaby came home, and he started to attack her. 趁加布进屋之后 袭击了她
[20:46] This gem just came on the market, 此宝地刚开始寻找买主
[20:47] and as you can see, it’s a warm, cozy, homey place. 看看 好一个温暖舒适又温馨的小屋
[20:51] And don’t worry, they’re taking the furniture. 别担心 房主会搬走家具的
[20:55] I just love your kitchen. 你的厨房很不错
[20:57] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[20:58] I can’t tell you how many mornings I’ve sat here, 我跟你说 无数个清晨 我坐在这里
[21:01] looking out on the lane, having a cup of–Gaby. 望着街景 细品手里的 加布
[21:04] Gaby? 加布
[21:05] Gaby–who I haven’t told I’m moving yet. 加布 我还没告诉她搬家的事
[21:08] Okay, Mr. And Mrs. Newman, let me show you the upstairs. 纽曼夫妇 请随我到楼上看看
[21:10] Uh, we’re not done looking down here. 我们楼下还没看完呢
[21:11] Oh, but the upstairs is way better! 楼上更精彩
[21:13] It’s… that much closer to heaven. 仿佛离天堂更近一步
[21:15] Come on, go, go! 去吧 去看看吧
[21:18] How’s it going? 还好吗
[21:20] Great. It’s my turn to take care of Mrs. McClusky, 不错 轮到我照看麦克卢斯基太太
[21:22] so obviously, I’ve been drinking. 所以很明显 我喝酒了
[21:23] – Can you take me to the courthouse? – Sure. -能载我去法院吗 -好的
[21:26] Someone upstairs? 楼上有人吗
[21:26] – Nope. – Look at this closet space! -没有 -看看这壁橱多宽敞
[21:30] Just some old friends from high school. 家里来了几位高中同学
[21:32] Are these low-flow toilets? 这是节水型马桶吗
[21:34] Who are very eco-friendly. So I should get back to them. 他们是环保主义者 我还是回去招呼他们好了
[21:37] I’ll pick you up at noon. 中午去接你
[21:40] Great place you have here. 这房子真不错
[21:42] Um… Gaby, uh, these are my good friends 加布 这两位是我的好朋友
[21:46] Fred and… Jean. 弗瑞德和 珍
[21:50] Hello. 你们好
[21:52] What year did you graduate? 你几岁读的高中啊
[21:58] Mr. Weston, if the defense rests, 韦斯顿先生 如果辩方已经完成举证
[22:00] we can move on to closing arguments. 那就进入结案陈词
[22:08] Actually, I have another witness. 事实上 辩方还有一位证人
[22:10] A new witness at this point? 这会儿还有新证人
[22:12] She’s not new. 不是新证人
[22:14] The defense recalls… 辩方再次传召
[22:17] Gabrielle Solis. 加布丽尔·索利斯
[22:21] You promised. 你答应过我的
[22:23] I also promised to keep you out of jail. 我还答应过绝不让你进监狱
[22:27] What is he doing? 他干嘛呢
[22:28] I-I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:37] You understand that you are still under oath? 你知道自己宣誓如实陈述吧
[22:42] Ms. Solis, 索利斯女士
[22:44] I’d like to show you a picture of the victim. 这是受害人的照片
[22:50] Do you recognize this man as Ramon Sanchez? 你知道他的名字 是雷蒙·桑切斯吗
[23:01] No. 不是
[23:02] Your honor, I want a recess. 法官阁下 我请求休庭
[23:06] Only your lawyer can ask for a recess, Ms. Van de Kamp. 只有你的律师才有权请求休庭 范德坎普女士
[23:08] Please sit down. 请坐下
[23:17] Do you know this man by another name? 那你知道他别的名字吗
[23:25] His name is Alejandro Perez. 他叫亚历亨德罗·佩雷斯
[23:29] And how do you know Mr. Perez? 你怎么认识佩雷斯先生的
[23:39] He was… 他是
[23:43] He was my stepfather. 他是我继父
[23:45] Your honor, 法官阁下
[23:46] I insist on another recess, please. 我坚持请求休庭
[23:49] I’m… feeling a little… 我 我有点
[23:54] Bree! 布里
[23:55] Order! Order! 肃静 肃静
[23:58] We’re in recess until tomorrow, 本庭宣布休庭至明天
[24:00] at which time we will see 到时再看
[24:01] if Ms. Van de Kamp is able to continue. 范德坎普女士能否继续庭审
[24:06] Bree? 布里
[24:08] Don’t touch me. 别碰我
[24:23] Jeez! You scared the crap out of me! 神啊 你吓死我了
[24:26] They know it’s Alejandro, and you don’t tell me? 他们知道死的是亚历亨德罗 你居然不告诉我
[24:28] Shh! 嘘
[24:30] She just fell asleep. 她刚睡着
[24:32] Okay, this has gone far enough. 够了
[24:34] First thing tomorrow, I am telling the D.A. The truth. 我明天一早就去跟检察官自首
[24:37] No, you’re not! You’re not doing anything. 不 不许去 你什么也别干
[24:39] You got a better idea? 你有更好的主意吗
[24:41] Yes! 有
[24:42] I’m gonna tell them it was me. 我告诉他们是我干的
[24:45] Are you out of your mind?! 你疯了吗
[24:46] No! Look, listen to me. 不是 听我说完
[24:48] I am a victim of abuse. The jury’s gonna side with me. 我是虐童的受害者 陪审团会站在我这边的
[24:51] Who they’re not gonna side with is you, a 2-time felon. 他们可不会站在你这重罪累犯这边
[24:55] – Gaby, you’re crazy. – No, I’m not. -加布 你疯了 -不 我没有
[24:58] Since the first moment we met, you’ve protected me. 从我们认识以来 一直是你保护我
[25:01] And I’ve been happy to let you do it 我很享受被你保护
[25:03] because I’ve been this selfish, spoiled brat. 因为我一直都是个被宠坏的自私鬼
[25:07] Well, I don’t want to be that person anymore. 我不想再做自私鬼
[25:09] I’m tired of taking from you. 我不要再从你那索取了
[25:12] So, please, this time, just let me protect you. 求求你 这次让我保护你
[25:15] You really think that a jury is gonna believe 你真觉得陪审团会相信
[25:18] that you dragged a dead body through the woods yourself? 你一个人能拖着尸体穿过树林
[25:22] Adrenaline. Fear. 肾上腺素 恐惧
[25:23] You’d be surprised what people can do. 你都想不到人能干出什么来
[25:25] I don’t think that story’s gonna be enough, Gaby. 加布 我觉得你这说辞行不通
[25:27] Well, I’ll tell them exactly what happened that night. 我会把那晚发生的事一五一十说出来
[25:30] He came over, he started attacking me, 他找上门 袭击我
[25:32] and instead of saying you killed him with a candlestick, 而用烛台杀了他的人不是你
[25:35] I’ll say it was me. 而是我
[25:52] Honey, it’s 2:00 in the morning. Are you okay? 亲爱的 现在是凌晨两点 你没事吧
[25:56] I was just thinking how proud I am of you. 我只是在想我有多为你骄傲
[26:01] Really? 真的吗
[26:05] You were just saying… how much you wanna change, 之前你说你有多想改变
[26:08] But… 其实
[26:10] You already have. 你已经变了
[26:13] You know, five years ago, 五年前
[26:14] you never would have offered to sacrifice yourself for me. 你绝不会为我牺牲自己的
[26:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:26] But there is no way I’m letting you take the fall for this. 但我不会让你替我顶罪
[26:30] What? 什么
[26:31] But you just said you were proud of how much I’ve changed. 你刚才还说为我的改变而骄傲呢
[26:33] Exactly. 没错
[26:34] You’ve become this amazing role model for our daughters. 你给我们的女儿树立了一个好榜样
[26:37] They need you now more than ever. 她们比以往更需要你在身边
[26:38] Wait. But they need you, too. 等等 她们也需要你啊
[26:40] No, they need a father who accepts responsibility for his actions. 不 她们需要的是一个敢作敢当的父亲
[26:45] It has taken me a year, but I’m finally going to be that guy. 虽然花了一年 但我终于要成为那样一个父亲了
[26:49] Now I am going down to the court first thing in the morning 我明天一早就去法庭
[26:52] and confess everything. 坦白一切
[26:54] Carlos! Wait a minute! 卡洛斯 等等
[26:56] I love you very much, Gabrielle, 我很爱你 加布丽尔
[26:58] but there is nothing that you can do to stop me. 但我意已决 你做什么都没用
[27:15] Why would I put you on the stand? 我为什么要让你出庭作证
[27:17] I was at that progressive dinner party. 百家宴我也去了
[27:20] I can testify that Renee was so stinking drunk, 我可以作证 雷尼那晚喝得烂醉
[27:22] she couldn’t tell her ass from her elbow. 都分不清东南西北了
[27:26] Okay. 好吧
[27:28] That could be helpful. 这证词可能有帮助
[27:30] I think I can, uh… 我想
[27:32] fit you in next monday. 下周一能让你作证
[27:35] Look at me. 瞧我这样
[27:36] I’m wearing a wig and toting an oxygen tank. 戴假发 提着氧气筒
[27:39] Do I look like I’m gonna make it to monday? 像是能活到下周一的样子吗
[27:44] Put me on the stand. 让我作证
[27:46] You’ll be glad you did. 你不会后悔的
[27:50] Gaby’s running late. 反正加布也迟到了
[27:53] What the hell? Why don’t you take a seat? 管它呢 就你上吧
[28:05] Listen, if they take me into custody right away, 要是他们即刻就要拘捕我
[28:07] I won’t get a chance to talk to the girls. 我就没机会跟孩子们说话了
[28:09] Let’s not talk about that right now. 现在别说这个
[28:10] I don’t want them seeing this on the news. 我不想她们从新闻上看到这事
[28:11] You need to tell them that I love them 你得告诉她们我爱她们
[28:13] And that you’re in charge now. 而且你现在是一家之主了
[28:14] Honey, I’ve always been in charge. 亲爱的 我一直都是一家之主
[28:16] I don’t know why you made me wear this thing. 搞不懂你为何非要让我穿这件衣服
[28:18] No, it’s, uh, it’s freezing in the courtroom. 别 法庭里冷气太足
[28:21] You’ll thank me later. 你等下会感谢我的
[28:26] So handsome. 真帅
[28:28] I’m gonna miss this face. 我会想念你这张脸的
[28:30] I love you. 我爱你
[28:36] Ladies first. 女士优先
[28:38] G-gaby? A little rude. 加布 有点无礼
[28:40] You snooze, you lose. 一不留神儿 你就败了
[28:43] Gaby, wait! 加布 等等
[28:46] Hold on. 等等
[28:54] That’s weird. 真奇怪
[28:56] Remove your coat, please. 请脱下你的外套
[28:59] Okay. 好吧
[29:08] Sir… 先生
[29:09] Sir, you wanna explain this? 先生 你打算怎么解释
[29:13] I swear, I have no idea how that… 我发誓 我完全不知道
[29:17] Bye, Carlos. 别了 卡洛斯
[29:18] Gaby, get back here! 加布 回来
[29:20] We need backup! 去叫后援
[29:22] Gaby! 加布
[29:24] Love you! 爱你
[29:26] And, Mrs. McCluskey, you are a resident of Wisteria Lane, 麦克卢斯基太太 你是紫藤郡的居民
[29:30] is that correct? 对吗
[29:31] I’ve lived in that neighborhood for 35 years. 我在这个街区已经住了35年了
[29:33] Wow. That’s a long time. 有些年头了
[29:35] Now Renee Perry has testified– 雷尼·佩里已经证明
[29:36] Let me tell you something about a neighborhood. 让我谈谈街坊邻里究竟是何
[29:40] Okay. 好吧
[29:40] It’s not just a bunch of houses in the same place. 它不仅仅是一栋栋连在一起的房子
[29:44] It’s a community. 它是一个团体
[29:47] It’s lives that are connected, 人们相互依存
[29:50] people who care about each other. 大伙彼此扶持
[29:52] That’s beautiful. Now, back in Mrs…. 很感人 现在 让我们回到
[29:55] I know it sounds sappy, but damn it, it’s true. 我知道这听上去很矫情 但该死的 的确如此
[30:01] And these wonderful people I’d lived beside… 这些很棒的邻居与我同住
[30:06] Well, they’re my family. 他们就是家人
[30:10] Your honor, I’m–I’m not sure what we’re getting from this. 法官阁下 我 我不太明白重点是什么
[30:12] Well, you will in a minute, honey. 等下你就知道了 宝贝
[30:15] When you’re in a family, like me and the girls, 作为一家人 像是我和这些姑娘们
[30:19] you protect each other. 我们关护彼此
[30:21] That’s just the way it has to be. 天经地义
[30:24] So when, uh, Gaby’s stepfather came back… 所以 当加布的继父对她如此糟蹋
[30:28] after everything he’d done to her… 继而再次出现时
[30:32] What do you mean? 你在说什么
[30:34] It’s no secret he abused her when she was a kid. 这不是秘密 他在她儿时侵犯了她
[30:37] – Objection. – Overruled. -反对 -驳回
[30:39] So that night, 所以那晚
[30:41] when I saw him creeping around the house, 当我看到他鬼鬼祟祟地在她家周围晃荡时
[30:45] I followed him in, I picked up the candlestick, 我跟着他进了屋 抓起了烛台
[30:49] and I killed that son of a bitch. 杀死了那个人渣
[30:54] Order! 秩序
[30:58] Order! 秩序
[30:59] Order in this courtroom! 请保持法庭秩序
[31:01] Quiet down, or I will clear the courtroom! 请安静 否则我要开始清场
[31:07] Stop the trial! I have something to say. 停止审判 我有话要说
[31:10] McCluskey just confessed. 麦克卢斯基刚刚认罪
[31:12] Mine can wait. 那我等等
[31:15] Your honor, this is preposterous. 法官阁下 这太荒谬了
[31:17] There is no way that frail woman 那个虚弱的女人
[31:18] could have committed this crime. 不可能犯下这样的罪行
[31:20] Adrenaline. Fear. 肾上腺素 恐惧感
[31:24] You’d be surprised what people can do. 狗急跳墙 会让你大吃一惊
[31:32] Counselors… 律师们
[31:33] My chamber now. 请到我的会议室来
[31:42] What the hell was that? 刚刚那是怎么回事
[31:44] Your honor, I had no idea. 法官阁下 我完全不知道
[31:47] She begged me to put her on the stand. 她请求我把她传上证人席
[31:48] I thought she was gonna discredit Renee Perry. 我以为她只是要推翻雷尼·佩里的证词
[31:51] Obviously, she needed to get this off her conscience. 但显然 她想说出真相
[31:53] Oh, you are such a liar! 你真能吹
[31:55] This is a stunt, a last-ditch effort to save his client… 这是他为了救当事人的最后一搏
[31:58] And I want him sanctioned. 我认为他应该被处罚
[31:59] Enough. 够了
[32:00] Mr. Weston, where do you plan on going with this? 韦斯顿先生 你准备如何打算
[32:03] Well, now that the issue of sexual abuse 既然性侵犯这件事
[32:05] has been introduced, 已经被提上台面了
[32:06] I’ll need to bring Ms. Solis back on the stand. 我需要索利斯太太站上证人席
[32:08] Of course, she’ll talk about 当然 她会谈谈
[32:09] what a monster her stepfather was, 她的继父是一个怎样的禽兽
[32:11] and as I recall, most of our jurors are parents. 如果我没记错的话 陪审团大多是父母
[32:14] After I’ve taken them through the sordid details 当我把你的受害者所做的肮脏行当
[32:17] of what your victim did… 摆在他们面前之后
[32:18] You can’t possibly allow this. 你不能允许他这样
[32:21] Given the testimony of the last witness, 根据最后一个目击证人的证词
[32:23] I have to. 我必须这么做
[32:27] Okay, Ms. Stone, what do you want to do? 好吗 斯通女士 你打算怎么做
[32:37] Ms. Stone? 斯通女士
[32:52] Your honor, at this time, 法官阁下 此时
[32:54] We move to dismiss all charges against Bree Van de Kamp. 我们将撤销对布里·范德坎普的所有控诉
[33:03] Ms. Stone, is there anyone else 斯通女士 有没有其他
[33:07] that you would like to file charges against at this time? 你想要起诉的人
[33:21] Given her advanced age and declining health, 鉴于她年势已高和每况愈下的健康状况
[33:24] the people have decided 我们决定
[33:25] not to press charges against Karen McClusckey. 不起诉凯伦·麦克卢斯基
[33:28] All right, in that case, 好吧 既然这样
[33:30] Ms. Van de Kamp, Mrs. McCluskey, 范德坎普女士 麦克卢斯基太太
[33:32] you are both free to go. 你们被无罪释放
[33:34] Case dismissed. 撤销诉讼
[33:40] Congratulations. 恭喜
[33:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:50] – Oh, god! Oh, god. – Oh, thank you. -天哪 -谢谢你
[34:03] Roy? 罗伊
[34:05] Why aren’t you at Bree’s big victory party? 你为什么没有去布里的胜利派对
[34:10] Uh, thought I’d sit this one out. 我想还是算了
[34:14] Filed divorce papers today, so I’m not really, uh, 今天刚刚把离婚协议提交了 所以
[34:17] up to bumping into Lynette. 还是避免和勒奈特碰面较好
[34:19] Anyway, I, uh… 我
[34:21] I wanted to come over and see how Karen’s doing. 我想来看看凯伦怎么样了
[34:25] Incredible thing she did today. 她今天真的很伟大
[34:28] Yeah, I’m proud as hell. 对 我为她骄傲
[34:31] But it took a lot out of her. 但她今天元气大伤
[34:32] I brought her home, put her right in bed. 我安顿她回家 让她睡觉
[34:36] Still, she is one tough broad. 可她依然是个坚强的女人
[34:41] What you got there? 手上拿的是什么
[34:43] Karen’s pot roast recipe. 凯伦的炖肉配方
[34:47] Best one I ever tasted. 是我吃过最棒的炖肉
[34:48] She swore I’d never get it out of her. 她发誓永远不告诉我秘方
[34:51] So how’d you convince her? 那你是怎么劝她把秘方给你的
[34:53] I… 我
[34:55] Told her we have this gift. 跟她说 这是上天的馈赠
[34:58] We know these are our last days together. 我们都知道相处的日子已经不多
[35:02] So what’s the point of holding back? 还有什么好藏着掖着的
[35:06] I didn’t want anything to be left unsaid. 我不想分别之前还有任何隐瞒
[35:10] So… 于是
[35:13] We finally had that talk. 我们最终开诚布公
[35:19] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[35:21] She told me… 她说
[35:24] She was the one 去墨西哥那次
[35:26] that lost our passports on the way to Mexico that time. 弄掉我们护照的人其实是她自己
[35:30] I told her the truth about my time in the service, 我告诉了她在部队时的真实情况
[35:33] how I wasn’t some tough guy but scared to death. 说我并不勇敢 而是害怕得要命
[35:39] She thanked me for always being able to make her laugh. 她感谢我一直以来逗她开心
[35:45] And I… 而我
[35:47] I told her… 也告诉她
[35:51] She was the love of my life. 她是我此生挚爱
[35:59] Tom… 汤姆
[36:02] It’s so important to say these things 趁着还有机会
[36:06] when you can, 一定要说出这些话
[36:09] because when it’s over, it’s over. 因为一旦人走了 就什么都来不及了
[36:15] I hear ya. 我懂了
[36:17] Do you? 真的懂了吗
[36:38] Somebody make a toast. 谁来提个祝酒词
[36:39] Uh… oh, to Bree, 敬布里
[36:41] um, who put her life on the line to protect us, 冒着生命危险保护大家
[36:45] and we will never forget what you did. 我们永远感激你
[36:47] Aw. Hear, hear. 干杯干杯
[36:48] And… To Karen Mcclusky, 还要敬凯伦·麦克卢斯基
[36:50] the bravest woman I have ever known. 这位我见过的最勇敢的女性
[36:54] And to you ladies, 也敬你们各位
[36:55] who could’ve abandoned me during my hour of need– 在我最需要帮助的时候没有放弃我
[36:56] Okay, okay. Less thanking, more drinking. 好了好了 客气的话别说了 喝酒
[37:00] – Cheers. – Hey! -干杯 -各位好
[37:03] Hi! 你来啦
[37:04] Congratulations, Bree. 恭喜你 布里
[37:06] I cannot tell you how relieved I am that you weren’t convicted. 得知你无罪的消息 我宽慰极了
[37:09] Oh, that is so sweet. 你人真好
[37:11] Seriously, do you have any idea how 说正经的 你知不知道
[37:13] living across from a murderer can affect housing prices? 街对面住着个杀人犯对房价影响有多大
[37:19] – Do you have a sec? – What’s up? -借一步说话 -什么事
[37:26] Have you told the girls you’re moving? 要搬走的事 你跟她们说了吗
[37:28] Um, not yet. 还没
[37:30] Well, I thought it’d be easier after the trial, 本想着审判结束后再说比较好
[37:32] but now everybody’s so happy. 可现在看到大家如此开心
[37:35] I just haven’t found the right time. 我还在找合适的时机
[37:37] Well, you’re gonna have to find one. 你得赶紧找到时机
[37:38] I got an offer on your house. 已经有人要买你的房子了
[37:44] Oh, hey, you’re out of ice. 对了 你家里没有冰块了
[37:45] Oh, do you have any at your house? 你家有吗
[37:46] Ye– 有
[37:53] I think I’ve got a bag. 我去弄一袋
[37:54] I’ll be right back. 马上就回来
[37:59] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[38:00] You left so quickly, I-I didn’t get a chance to m– 你急匆匆就走了 我都没机会
[38:02] I’m sorry, this is 抱歉
[38:03] a private party for my neighbors and friends. 这是给街坊朋友开的私人派对
[38:07] You’re mad. I-I get that. 你生气了 我明白
[38:08] But… please let me explain. 但 请听我解释
[38:10] There’s nothing to explain. 没什么好解释的
[38:12] You swore to me you wouldn’t put Gaby on the stand, 你保证过不会让加布出庭作证
[38:14] And then you did. You lied to me. 结果她还是出庭了 你骗了我
[38:16] To win this case… for you. 为的是打赢官司 这是为了你
[38:20] And–and–and also for me. 也是为了我自己
[38:22] Bree, there was no way I was gonna let you go to jail. 布里 我不可能让你进监狱的
[38:27] Plus there’s this thing between us and– 何况还有咱们之间的感情
[38:28] Oh, please. 别提了
[38:29] You’re just pretending there’s something between us 你一直假装我们之间有什么
[38:31] so you could get information from me. 就是为了从我这里套出信息
[38:33] I-I wasn’t trying to get… 我没想过要从你那里
[38:37] Bree… 布里
[38:39] I probably shouldn’t even be here. 也许我根本不该出现在这里
[38:42] I had to tell you… 我必须跟你说一句
[38:44] I’m so sorry. 真得很抱歉
[38:47] Renee, 雷尼
[38:48] You I can forgive. 我原谅你
[38:52] And, Ben, you’re my hero. 而本 你是我心中的英雄
[38:57] Come on in. 进来吧
[39:01] And you are not welcome in my home. 至于你 以后别再来我家
[39:22] Can I talk to you? 能谈谈吗
[39:28] They’re kinda waiting for me at Bree’s. 大伙都在布里家等我
[39:30] I’m in charge of the ice, so… 我负责回家取冰块
[39:36] Lynette! 勒奈特
[39:38] Lynette, please. 勒奈特 求你了
[39:43] Look… 听我说
[39:45] At the end, before I left, 我离开家之前
[39:48] our problems looked 我们之间的问题
[39:51] this big… 有这么严重
[39:55] So I went away. 所以我逃走了
[39:58] But now… 而现在
[39:59] I realized they– they only seem that way 我意识到 问题看起来那么严重
[40:02] because we were so close up against them, 是因为我们和问题离得太近
[40:05] and–and–and they were blocking me from seeing 近得让我看不到
[40:08] how much I love you, 自己有多爱你
[40:15] which is… 而这爱有
[40:24] I see that now, 现在我看到了
[40:27] and I need to tell you that… 我必须亲口告诉你这一点
[40:30] Because you have to say these things 因为趁着还有机会
[40:33] while you still can. 就一定要说出这句话
[40:36] Tom, my… 汤姆 我的
[40:41] ice is melting, 冰块已经融化
[40:42] and I’m not exactly sure what you’re saying. 但我还是不太清楚你想说什么
[40:49] I’m saying… 我想说的是
[40:51] that I know you’ve moved on, 我知道你有了新的生活
[40:55] and I hope that you’ll be happy. 希望你能幸福
[41:00] Because you, Lynette… 因为你 勒奈特
[41:04] You will… 你将…
[41:08] always be the love of my life. 是我心中永远的至爱
[41:17] That’s all. 就是如此
[41:20] What do you mean I’ve moved on? 你说我已开始了新生活是什么意思
[41:23] Greg told me that you broke up with him 格雷格说你跟他分手
[41:25] because you’re in love with someone else, so… 是因为你深爱着别人
[41:28] Yeah, I am. 没错 是的
[41:34] You. 是你
[41:40] Me? 我
[41:43] You. 就是你
[41:51] You. 是你
[41:55] You. 就是你
[42:03] You. 一直都是你
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme