Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Lynette found that dating Tom’s boss 勒奈特发现跟汤姆的老板约会…
[00:05] If I asked you to have Tom work a few nights this week, 要是我希望你叫汤姆这周加几个晚班
[00:07] you’d do it? 你答应吗
[00:07] You just say the word. 悉听尊便
[00:08] …had its advantages. …自有好处
[00:10] I’m sending Tom to Mumbai for a year. 我要派汤姆去孟买工作一年
[00:14] Julie made a big decision about her baby. 朱莉为她的孩子做出了重要的决定
[00:17] I’m gonna keep her. 我打算留下她
[00:18] And the baby’s father made a commitment. 而孩子的父亲作出了承诺
[00:21] I’ll get a job. I’ll take–I’ll take classes. 我会找份工作 会去上课
[00:23] I’ll do whatever it takes. 需要什么我都会去做
[00:25] – Carlos and Gaby argued… – Carlos. -在布里因涉嫌谋杀而被捕后… -卡洛斯
[00:26] I am not gonna let Bree 我不能让布里
[00:27] take the fall for a crime I committed. 来替我背黑锅
[00:29] …after Bree was arrested for murder. 卡洛斯和加布起了争执
[00:32] This is one of those times where the best things you can do 现在这种情况 你最好的策略
[00:34] is do nothing. 就是按兵不动
[00:35] But Bree’s attorney was confident… 不过布里的律师很是自信
[00:37] Did you, uh, have some new thoughts on the case? 你是 对案子有什么新想法吗
[00:39] Why don’t we discuss them over dinner? 不如我们边用晚餐边说吧
[00:41] …as well as convincing. 也很难让人拒绝
[00:48] Since Bree Van de Kamp was arrested, 自从布里·范德坎普被捕后
[00:51] she had experienced a wide range of emotions. 她的情绪经历了巨大的波动
[00:57] One moment, she felt afraid. 这一刻 她感到害怕
[01:02] The next, she was angry. 下一刻 她又很生气
[01:07] And through it all, she felt ashamed. 而经过这一切 让她倍感羞辱
[01:12] But now that her trial was approaching, 现在她的审判将至
[01:15] she was beginning to feel… 她开始感觉…
[01:18] a little rattled. 有点慌乱
[01:22] Bree, are you okay? 布里 你没事吧
[01:22] Yeah. Just all this witness preparation 没事 只是这个证词演练的过程
[01:25] is making me nervous. 让我有点紧张
[01:27] Gaby’s been in there for ages. 加布进去好久了
[01:28] Trip’s very thorough. 特里普做事滴水不漏
[01:29] He just wants to make sure we’re all ready. 他只是想确定 我们都做好准备了
[01:34] There you are. That took a while. 你出来了 进去好一会儿了
[01:36] No kidding. 说对了
[01:37] I haven’t been grilled like that 自从卡洛斯收到我上月的信用卡账单之后
[01:37] since Carlos got my last credit card bill. 我还没被人逼问得这么紧过
[01:40] Well, as alibi witnesses, 作为提供不在场证明的证人
[01:41] you’re gonna be asked about every detail of the night 你们会被问到雷蒙失踪那天晚上的
[01:43] that Ramon disappeared. 每个细节
[01:45] And we can’t afford any slip-ups. 我们不容有任何闪失
[01:48] So… How many dinner guests were there that night? 那么 那天晚上的宴会嘉宾有几人
[01:51] 14. 14人
[01:52] – What color dress was bree wearing? – Red. -布里穿着什么颜色的裙子 -红色
[01:55] What sauce did she serve with the chicken? 她为鸡肉配的什么酱汁
[01:57] Oh. I got this. 这个我来答
[01:59] Barbecue? 烧烤汁
[02:00] Gaby, of all the things I’ve been accused of, 加布 在我遭到的各种污蔑中
[02:02] the idea that I would serve barbecue sauce 说我会用烧烤酱汁招待宴会客人
[02:04] at a dinner party! 是最过分的了
[02:05] Oh, you’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 抱歉
[02:07] That sounds way worse than saying you killed Alejandro. 这听起来比说你杀了亚历亨德罗还要过分
[02:12] Wait. Uh… Who’s Alejandro? 等等 谁是亚历亨德罗
[02:15] Uh, my gardener. 我的园丁
[02:17] I’m always getting… My Mexicans confused… 我总把手下的墨西哥人弄混
[02:20] which I’m allowed to do, because I’m Mexican. 不过没什么不可以 因为我也是墨西哥人
[02:23] I gotta run. You, uh, you gonna be all right? 我得走了 你没事吧
[02:27] Of course. With you in my corner, 当然 有你站在我这一边
[02:28] How can I not be? 我怎么会有事
[02:38] Okay. What was that little prom photo moment 好了 刚才那幕含情脉脉的手牵手
[02:40] with the hands? 是怎么回事
[02:41] We warned you about this. 我们警告过你的
[02:42] You’re still going after him, aren’t you? 你还在追求他 对吗
[02:44] Of course not. I am totally focused on the case, 当然没有 我全部的注意力都在案子上
[02:46] And so is he. 他也是
[02:50] Okay, fine. What am I supposed to do? 好吧 我承认 可我还能怎么做
[02:52] He is the most intelligent, caring, charming man 他是我这么多年来遇到过最聪慧 最贴心
[02:56] I have met in ages. 最有魅力的男人
[02:58] And by the way, it isn’t exactly a one-way street. 顺便说一下 我并不是单相思
[03:01] He’s been showing quite a bit of interesting in me, too. 他对我也很有兴趣
[03:03] – Um, Bree– – and besides, if I reject him, -布里… -再说 如果我拒绝他
[03:05] he might be too humiliated 他也许会感到羞辱
[03:07] – to do a good job on my case. – Yeah? -就没法好好打官司了 -是吗
[03:10] Something tells me he’s gonna bounce back. 我倒觉得他不会有事的
[03:19] Yes, after Bree Van de Kamp was arrested, 是的 自从布里·范德坎普被捕后
[03:22] she felt a range of emotions. 她的情绪经历了巨大波动
[03:27] But the one thing she didn’t expect to feel… 但有一种情绪 是她始料未及的
[03:32] was jealousy. 那就是嫉妒
[03:46] At the Fairview childbirth center, 在美景镇的妇产中心
[03:48] there are certain conversations you expect to hear… 有许多情理之中的对话
[03:53] discussions about the magic of a changing body… 他们讨论着走样的身材
[03:56] Look at me. I’m a cow. 瞧瞧我 简直是头肥猪
[03:59] The beauty of natural childbirth. 自然分娩的魅力
[04:01] Just so you know, I’m getting the drugs. 通知你一声 生的时候我要吃药
[04:05] Or the importance of healthy nutrition. 或是均衡营养的重要性
[04:08] Take a chip, lose a hand. 吃根薯条 断只手
[04:11] But Julie Meyer found herself having a conversation… 但是朱莉·梅尔发现自己的对话…
[04:14] I can’t believe bree’s on trial for murder. 我不敢相信布里被控谋杀
[04:17] I mean, come on. Killers don’t wear aprons. 我是说 拜托 谁会穿着围裙杀人
[04:21] that was rather unexpected. 相当出乎意料
[04:24] I know. It sucks. 我明白 真差劲
[04:25] You know what else sucks? 你知道还有什么也很差劲吗
[04:27] Somebody trying to relax you 有人一边说让你放松
[04:28] by talking about a murder. 一边跟你讨论着谋杀案
[04:30] You’re right. I’m sorry. 你说得对 抱歉
[04:32] So what would be a good thing for you to visualize 那你不如想象一些画面来帮助
[04:35] that might help relax you? 自己放松下来吧
[04:36] Me punching Porter in the face for being late. 因为波特迟到 我一拳打在他脸上的画面
[04:39] Okay. Forget visualization. How about we try 打住 不要画面了 我们再试试
[04:43] some of that breathing stuff again? 那种呼吸调节法
[04:45] Ugh. No. I hate that “Hee-hee-hee.” 不要 我讨厌那种”嘿嘿嘿”的方法
[04:48] Feels stupid. 感觉蠢极了
[04:49] I know. But it works. 我知道 但它很有效
[04:51] Relaxes you when you start to get stressed out. 你感到压力的时候 可以让你放松下来
[04:53] Okay, nice job, everyone. 好了 做得好 各位
[04:55] We’re gonna show the birthing DVD now. 现在我们要播放分娩录像了
[04:59] Julie, sorry, sorry, sorry. 朱莉 对不起 对不起 对不起
[05:03] I had to clean out the fryer before I could leave. 我得把炸锅刷干净才能走
[05:04] No worries. Plus you smell like french fries. 没关系 另外你闻着就像炸薯条
[05:07] I love french fries. 我喜欢炸薯条
[05:09] It’s because you’re about to go through… 这是因为您将要经历…
[05:10] You missed, like, the whole class. 你错过了一整节课
[05:12] She did great. Let me tell you, 她表现得很好 我跟你说
[05:14] this girl can visualize. 这孩子很有画面感
[05:15] I planned on getting out early, but a shift opened up, 我本来打算早点下班的 但临时调了班
[05:17] and I had to take it. What do you want me to say? 我必须接受安排 我还能说什么
[05:19] I want you to say that you’ll be on time 我想听你说 等待这孩子出生的过程中
[05:21] for one thing we do as we get ready to have this baby. 起码有一次你能不迟到
[05:23] “Hee-hee-hee-hee.” “嘿 嘿 嘿”
[05:25] It’s not funny, Mrs. Delfino. 这不好笑 德尔非诺夫人
[05:27] Look. I said I’m sorry. 我说了对不起
[05:29] The point is, I’m here now, 重点是 我现在已经来了
[05:31] null 我百分百集中精神 准备帮忙
[05:33] Just stay calm. 保持冷静
[05:35] …The crowning begins, …快生了
[05:36] and the head of the baby becomes visible. 可以看到宝宝的头部了
[05:49] Hello. This is Bree Van de Kamp. 你好 我是布里·范德坎普
[05:50] May I please speak with Trip? 麻烦帮我转接特里普
[05:53] Was he having lunch alone? 他一个人吃午饭吗
[05:57] Oh, right. The blonde woman with the convertible. 对了 和开敞篷车的金发女郎
[06:01] I see. Right. 好的 知道了
[06:03] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:08] Okay, I know there’s been a lot of talk 我知道我们讨论过很多次
[06:10] about what you should wear to the trial, 你出庭该穿的着装
[06:11] so I’ve selected a few outfits that just scream “acquittal”. 我选了几套衣服 上面都好像写满了”无罪”
[06:15] What do you think? 如何
[06:17] Black and white stripes? 黑白条纹
[06:19] Oh, good point. Don’t need to put an idea in the jury’s mind. 也是 不要让陪审团觉得你穿着囚服
[06:22] How about ruffles? I read somewhere 荷叶边呢 我查了资料
[06:23] that no one has ever been convicted while wearing ruffles. 发现还没有一个穿荷叶边出庭的人被判刑
[06:26] Okay. You’re right. 好吧 没错
[06:28] There’s always a first time. To hell with ruffles. 凡事都有头一回 不要荷叶边
[06:30] How about this one? 这件呢
[06:32] It’s lovely, but I am being accused of 很好看 可是我被指控的罪名是
[06:34] sleeping with a total stranger and killing him. 色诱并谋杀一位陌生人
[06:36] And red is the color of blood and whores. Got it. 红色代表了血腥和淫荡 懂了
[06:41] Don’t worry. We’ll find something else. 没事 我们再找别的
[06:47] Bree, something wrong? 布里 出什么事了
[06:49] Apart from me standing trial for murder in three days, no. 除了三天后 我要因谋杀而受审之外
[06:53] Life is good. 生活还是很美好的
[06:54] Relax. It’s gonna be okay. 放松 你会没事的
[06:57] And remember, you’re actually innocent. 而且记住 你本来就是无辜的
[06:59] Juries can sense things like that. 陪审团会明察秋毫的
[07:01] – I hope you’re right. – Of course I am. -希望你是对的 -我当然是对的
[07:03] And Trip’s a brilliant lawyer. 特里普是个很聪明的律师
[07:04] He’s gonna get you off in no time. 他可以轻松为你洗去罪名
[07:06] I’m just worried that he’s been a little distracted lately. 我担心他这几天会心不在焉
[07:09] He seems fine to me. 我觉得他靠谱
[07:11] I have some other dresses in the back. 我后面还有几条裙子
[07:13] Let me bring ’em out for you. 我去拿来给你看看
[07:17] It’s gonna turn out fine, Bree. 会没事的 布里
[07:18] Honestly, I’m not worried at all. 说真的 我一点也不担心
[07:27] India? 印度
[07:28] – Not India. – He said he’s going to Mumbai. -不是印度 -他说他要去孟买
[07:30] That’s in India, you idiot. 孟买就在印度 笨蛋
[07:32] – How long are you gonna be gone? – A year. -你要去多久 -一年
[07:35] What? Dad, you’re gonna miss my eighth grade graduation. 什么 爸爸 你会错过我的毕业典礼的
[07:38] It won’t be so bad. We can send him pictures. 没那么糟糕 我们可以给他发照片
[07:40] We can skype. 可以打网络电话
[07:41] So he’s supposed to teach me to drive over the computer? 所以他得在网上教我开车
[07:44] And he’s gonna miss the birth of my baby. 还会错过我孩子出生
[07:45] I am sorry, guys. Look, I talked to my boss. 真的抱歉 各位 我和我老板说过了
[07:48] He’s not changing his mind. There’s nothing I can do. 可他的主意已定 我也没办法
[07:51] Besides, it’s– it’s just for a year. 而且 只去一年而已
[07:53] It’ll go by like that. 一晃而过
[07:55] Daddy, no! 爸爸 不要
[07:57] I don’t want you to go. 我不想让你去
[07:58] I know. I love you so much, baby. 我知道 我真的很爱你 宝贝
[08:05] Guys, could I have a minute alone with your dad? 各位 我能和你们老爸单独待一会儿吗
[08:07] Yeah, sure. 好吧
[08:08] Guys, it’s gonna be okay. 伙计们 没事的
[08:10] We’re gonna get through this! 我们会熬过去的
[08:13] I don’t know how we’re gonna get through this. 真不知道该怎么熬过去
[08:17] So how did Jane take the news? 简是什么反应
[08:19] Um, timing could’ve been better. 现在真不是出差的好时机
[08:22] We’re not exactly in a good place right now. 我们眼下正有些矛盾解决不了
[08:27] Well, maybe some time apart will do you good. 也许分开一段时间对你们有好处
[08:31] Maybe. 也许吧
[08:34] It’s gonna be… 离家这么远…
[08:36] really weird being so far away. 真是好奇怪的感觉
[08:39] I know. It’s gonna be so hard on the kids. 是啊 孩子们会很不好受的
[08:43] Actually, I was talking about you. 其实 我是在说你
[08:48] I don’t think we’ve ever been apart for more than a month. 我们从没分开一个月以上
[08:52] Who’s gonna tell me what to do? What to think? 谁来告诉我该怎么做 该怎么想
[08:56] Whether your shoes are on the right feet. 你的鞋穿对脚没
[09:00] Exactly. 就是
[09:04] I’m really gonna miss you. 我会想你的
[09:09] I’m… 我…
[09:14] so sorry. 非常抱歉
[09:16] Why? 为什么
[09:18] There’s nothing you can do about it. 你也无能为力
[09:41] Hello. 喂
[09:44] Are you looking for Trip? 你是来找特里普的吗
[09:46] – Yes. – Well, he’s meeting with the judge on my case. -是的 -他在为我的案子会见法官
[09:49] I’ll wait for him. 我等他吧
[09:58] So how exactly do you know Trip? 你是怎么认识特里普的
[10:01] He… hires me from time to time. 他… 偶尔会雇用我
[10:05] And what is the nature of your work? 那你究竟是做什么的
[10:08] I really can’t say. 我不能说
[10:10] Discretion’s an important part of my job. 我的工作需要保密
[10:12] Oh. I see. Well, part of your discretion 懂了 你要”保密”的部分
[10:15] is falling out of your blouse. 都快春光乍泄了
[10:17] – Excuse me? – Look, this is Mr. Weston’s place of business. -你说什么 -这可是维斯顿先生的工作场所
[10:21] Maybe you should meet him in your place of business– 也许你该去你的工作场所见他
[10:23] Perhaps a seedy motel room or a street corner. 比如一间烂旅馆 或者街角
[10:26] Are you calling me a hooker? 你是说我是个妓女
[10:29] Well, if the push-up bra fits, or in your case, doesn’t… 那你的魔术文胸也得合身啊 买小了吧
[10:32] That’s it. Screw you, lady. 够了 去死吧 贱人
[10:34] Tell Trip I’m off his case. 告诉特里普 我不跟他的案子了
[10:38] Lindsay. Lindsay. 琳赛 琳赛
[10:39] – Trip? – What the hell? -特里普 -到底怎么了
[10:42] Uh, she wanted me to tell you that she’s off the case. 她想让我告诉你 她不跟你的案子了
[10:45] What was she doing on the case? 她跟案子有什么关系
[10:47] She’s a private investigator 她是个私家侦探
[10:49] who was working on a really big lead for us. 而且帮了我们很大的忙
[10:51] Wh-Why did she quit? 她怎么突然就不干了
[10:54] No idea. 不知道
[10:58] I’d better go talk to her. 我最好去找她聊聊
[10:58] No! I mean, you know how careful you have to be with some women. 不要 我是说 对女人你得小心一点
[11:02] They can misinterpret the littlest things. 她们很容易曲解你的话
[11:06] I’ll talk to her. 我去找她聊吧
[11:12] So what do you think, maid of honor? 你们怎么看 首席伴娘
[11:15] Nice. 很好
[11:17] You do realize you’re gonna have to wear this… in public? 你知道你是要穿给人看的吧
[11:20] You got a problem with it? 你有问题吗
[11:21] No. It’s just… the purple is such a… bold choice. 没有 紫色真是个 大胆的颜色
[11:26] Aren’t you afraid it’s gonna pull focus from the bride? 你不怕抢了新娘的风头吗
[11:29] And the sky and the earth? 还有苍天和大地的风头
[11:31] Lee, look at my wedding dress. 李 看看我的婚纱
[11:35] All of this wearing all of that– 我的玉体穿上这件衣服
[11:37] Santa Claus in a thong riding a unicorn 就算圣诞老人穿着丁字裤 驾着独角兽
[11:40] would not be able to pull focus from me. 都不会抢走我的风头的
[11:43] Lynette, you okay? You seem a little dstracted. 勒奈特 你还好吗 有些心不在焉啊
[11:45] I think she’s still in shock. 我觉得她还没缓过神来
[11:47] No, it’s just… this whole thing with Tom. 不 我只是在烦汤姆的事
[11:51] Oh, Lynette, it’s gonna be fine. 勒奈特 别担心
[11:53] My dad traveled all the time. My siblings and I adjusted. 我爸爸总是出差 我们这些孩子都适应了
[11:56] Yeah, but he said he was gonna miss me. 是啊 但他说他会想我的
[11:59] Really? Suddenly I’m interested. That’s great. 真的吗 那我可感兴趣了 这太棒了
[12:02] And it was the way he said it, too, like… 还有他说这话的语气 就好像
[12:05] He’d been kind of missing me already. 他已经开始想我了
[12:09] Well, what are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[12:10] I don’t know. 不知道
[12:12] There’s no way I can let him get on that plane to Mumbai. 我没办法阻止他去孟买
[12:14] Or eat these if you’re going to fit in that dress. 你要是再吃就没办法穿下这件礼服了
[12:22] Lindsay! Hi. 琳赛 你好
[12:23] I think we got off on the wrong foot earlier. 我们初次见面不太愉快
[12:27] – Keep walking. – I suppose I deserve that, -走开 -你不理我也对
[12:29] but if I could just have a– 但我只是
[12:30] I’m on surveillance! Stay down. 我在监视别人 蹲好别动
[12:33] Ooh, how exciting. What are we surveilling? 真刺激 我们在监视什么
[12:37] well, nothing now. 现在没目标了
[12:41] I’ve been waiting six weeks for that cheating bastard 我为了让那个劈腿男掀开窗帘
[12:43] to leave his curtains open. 等了六周的时间
[12:44] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:47] Trip told me where to find you, 特里普告诉我来这里找你
[12:48] because I wanted to apologize for my unkind words. 我想为自己的出言不逊向你道歉
[12:52] You were merely doing your job, and I was very rude. 你只是在做本职工作 而我却很失礼
[12:55] Well, you were more than rude. 你可不仅仅是失礼
[12:57] Yes, I was also off-color. 没错 我说话还很低俗
[12:59] I never should have… implied you’re a hooker 我不应该说你是 妓女的
[13:02] or insulted your bosoms. 也不应该嘲讽你的胸部
[13:04] They’re lovely. 它们其实很可爱
[13:05] No. 不
[13:06] Not that. You like him. 不是那样 你喜欢他
[13:11] You thought I was sleeping with him, 你以为我和他上床了
[13:12] and you got jealous. 结果醋意大发
[13:13] I’m not jealous of you and Trip. 我并没有嫉妒你和特里普
[13:16] Is there a “You and Trip”? 你们俩在一起吗
[13:17] Oh, god, no. He’s, like, 100. 天哪 当然没有 他都是个老头子了
[13:20] Look, I’ll come back to your case, 我会接回你的案子
[13:22] and I’ll give you a free pass on the crazy jealousy. 我也不会计较你这莫名其妙的嫉妒
[13:25] It’s not all your fault. 这也不全是你的错
[13:28] – What do you mean? – Trip’s a good lawyer. -你是什么意思 -特里普是名好律师
[13:30] He listens carefully. 他很善于倾听
[13:31] He tells you he’ll protect you. 他还说会保护你
[13:33] Female clients are always getting the wrong idea. 往往女客户就会错意
[13:38] Well, that might be the way it normally goes, 也许以往都像你说的这样
[13:40] but I happen to believe there really is something 但我相信特里普和我之间
[13:42] between Trip and me. 有真情
[13:44] Sorry, but I know him. He’s all about the job. 抱歉 但我了解他 他只在乎工作
[13:47] He’s into your case, not you. 他关心的是你的案件 不是你
[13:54] Porter is going to be fine. Trust me. 波特会好起来的 相信我
[13:57] Oh, sure. He’ll just wear a helmet 当然 他只需要戴上头盔
[13:59] so he doesn’t crack his head open 这样他的头撞在产房地板上的时候
[14:00] when his head hits the delivery room floor. 脑袋就不会开花
[14:02] Baby, I’m telling you, 宝贝 我跟你讲
[14:05] when the man gets in there with you, 等到他真的陪你到了那一步
[14:07] it just clicks. 就会突然开窍
[14:08] They see the blood and stuff, 之后他们再看到血这类东西
[14:12] and it starts to seem like a video game to them. 就会像看到电子游戏一样
[14:16] I’m getting a bad feeling about this. 我有不好的预感
[14:21] Okay, you know what? 你知道吗
[14:24] Mike almost passed out when he saw that video. 麦克看到分娩录像时差点昏倒
[14:27] And he was a little shaky in the delivery room, too. 他在产房里也有点哆嗦
[14:30] But once M.J. was born, 但是M.J.出生后
[14:33] he was my rock. 他就成了我坚强的后盾
[14:38] M.J. took his first step right there. M.J.就在那里迈出了他的第一步
[14:43] We were so excited. 我们非常兴奋
[14:45] Then he took his second step right there. 然后他又在这里走了第二步
[14:49] Fell right on his face. 摔到了脸
[14:51] He was… bleeding and… 流了很多血
[14:54] I was a mess. 我慌作一团
[14:57] And Mike knew exactly what to do. 而麦克却知道该怎么做
[15:02] He always did. 他总是胸有成竹
[15:04] Oh, mom. 妈妈
[15:10] I’m okay. 我没事
[15:14] Just so many memories of him here. 这里到处都是关于他的回忆
[15:21] Anyway… 不管怎样
[15:23] The point is… 我想说的是
[15:26] You shouldn’t worry about Porter. 你不要担心波特
[15:31] I just… 我只是
[15:33] I think that he’s not into this anymore. 我想他不再愿意参与其中了
[15:37] That he’s losing interest in being a dad. 他没兴趣当爸爸了
[15:40] He was late for class because of work. 他因为工作才迟到
[15:42] You gotta cut him some slack. 别逼他太紧
[15:43] It’s not just that. 不仅如此
[15:45] He’s missed some doctor’s appointments, 我去看医生他也没到场
[15:47] And he missed the tour of the birthing room at the hospital. 去看医院产房他也没到场
[15:51] We had a deal. 我们本来都商量好了
[15:53] He was supposed to help raise the baby so that I could finish school. 他帮助抚养孩子 这样我才能完成学业
[15:56] But now I’m afraid that 但我想现在
[15:59] it’s all falling apart. 一切都没戏了
[16:10] That was delicious. 真可口
[16:12] I’m glad you liked it. 很高兴你喜欢
[16:15] More wine? 再来点酒吗
[16:16] Lynette, it’s our third date. 勒奈特 这是我们第三次的约会
[16:18] I’m pretty much a sure thing. 不用酒你也肯定能收服我了
[16:22] Something wrong? You’re acting a little weird. 怎么了 你的表现很怪异
[16:24] Yeah, there’s… 是的
[16:25] I have a little favor to ask you. 我想让你帮个小忙
[16:29] Please, don’t send Tom to Mumbai. 请不要派汤姆去孟买
[16:34] You have a very odd sense of foreplay. 你对前戏的口味很特别啊
[16:36] I know. It’s just… 我知道 只是
[16:38] The kids are upset, and Tom is a wreck, 孩子们都很伤心 汤姆也很崩溃
[16:41] and I don’t think I can go through with it. 我想我无法承受这一切
[16:44] Okay. 好吧
[16:46] Really? 真的吗
[16:47] Yeah. I didn’t want him to go. I was just doing it for you. 是的 我本来也不想让他去 只是听你的而已
[16:49] I’ll send McGuinness instead. 我会派麦吉尼斯去
[16:51] That son of a bitch had the nerve 那狗娘养的上周在网球场
[16:52] to beat me in tennis last week. 竟然敢赢我
[16:55] Oh. Thank you. 多谢
[16:57] I am so grateful. 感激不尽
[17:02] I can think of one way 我想有一个办法
[17:04] that you can show your gratitude. 可以让你表达一下感激之情
[17:07] Um, maybe you’re the one who needs another glass of wine. 也许是你需要喝一杯
[17:10] Gregg. No. 格雷格 不
[17:13] Okay, what’s going on? 好吧 到底怎么了
[17:14] I just… I’m not ready for that step, 我还没做好到那一步的准备
[17:18] and I don’t know that I ever will be. 我想永远也到不了那一步
[17:19] Ever? 永远
[17:20] I’m sorry. There’s… someone else. 抱歉 我心里有别人
[17:25] You just realized that? 你才意识到这点
[17:26] No. No, I just realized how much I want it to work. 不 我刚意识到我很希望我和他能成
[17:31] So let me get this straight. 咱们把话挑明了
[17:33] You use me to get back at your ex, 你利用我报复你的前夫
[17:34] and now you’re dumping me for some other guy? 得逞之后又一脚把我蹬掉
[17:36] That’s unbelievable! 简直不可理喻
[17:39] Unbelievable. 不可理喻
[18:02] And in local news. 现在播送当地新闻
[18:03] The trial of Bree Van De Kamp is set to begin tomorrow. 布里·范德坎普谋杀案将于明天开庭审理
[18:06] Van De Kamp is accused of killing Ramon Sanchez, 范德坎普夫人被控谋杀雷蒙·桑切斯
[18:09] whose body was discovered 死者尸体
[18:11] beneath a condominium development in Chapman Woods. 于查曼树林的公寓楼施工区下被发现
[18:17] Couldn’t sleep? 睡不着吗
[18:19] No. 是啊
[18:22] Thought I’d take a walk. 于是就出来走走
[18:26] Remember the last time we were up this late together? 我们那次也是这么晚还在外面
[18:30] The night we buried Alejandro. 一起掩埋亚历亨德罗的尸体
[18:33] God, if we could only go back. 要能回到过去该有多好
[18:40] You having trouble sleeping, too? 你也睡不着吗
[18:42] No, I woke up to get some water, 才不是呢 我起身喝点水
[18:43] and I saw you from the window. 在窗户那头看到你了
[18:45] What are you guys doing up? 你们俩怎么还没睡
[18:47] We can’t sleep because our friend is going on trial 姐妹明早要受审
[18:49] tomorrow morning for murder. 我们担心 睡不着
[18:51] Oh, relax. Bree’s innocent. 放心吧 布里是无辜的
[18:52] The jury’s gonna see that. 陪审团会看出来的
[18:54] Juries make mistakes. 陪审团也会犯错的
[18:56] Well, you know, it doesn’t help Bree 这么说吧 我们现在担心布里
[18:57] for us to be negative right now. 也是无济于事
[18:59] Do you know what I was thinking we should do to help her? 我一直在想 要不我们出面帮帮她
[19:03] Go to the judge and tell her the truth. 向法官坦白真相
[19:05] I was thinking the exact same thing. 我跟你想到一块去了
[19:07] Wait a minute. What’s going on here? 等等 你们怎么回事啊
[19:09] What, it never even crossed your mind? 你就从来没这种想法吗
[19:12] Well, we have a plan in place, 我们可是有言在先
[19:13] and if we just hold on a little longer, 再坚持一段时间
[19:16] everything will be back to normal. 一切就会风平浪静了
[19:17] And what if Bree is convicted, huh? 可万一布里被判有罪呢
[19:19] What are we gonna do then? 那我们怎么办
[19:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:21] Clearly. Do you even care? 说清楚 你关心过吗
[19:23] Lynette! 勒奈特
[19:24] It’s late. 很晚了
[19:28] Well, let’s just talk about it tomorrow. 我们还是明天再谈吧
[19:33] Well, I don’t get this. Why are you guys mad at me? 我就不明白了 你们为什么都朝我发飙
[19:36] Because you’re not having any trouble sleeping. 因为你今晚居然睡得着
[19:51] Don’t freak out. It’s just me. 别怕 是我
[19:57] Trip, what are you doing here? It’s the middle of the night. 特里普 大半夜的 你跑来干什么
[20:00] I had a feeling you might be up. 我猜你肯定睡不着
[20:07] Do we need to discuss my case? 你是来找我讨论案子的吗
[20:09] Nope. Just the opposite. 才不是 恰恰相反
[20:11] Doughnuts…”Casablanca.” 甜甜圈 《卡萨布兰卡》
[20:14] That’s one of my favorite movies. 这可是我的最爱啊
[20:15] – Yours, too? – Never seen it. -你也爱看吗 -没看过呢
[20:17] I’m, uh, more a “Caddyshack” kind of guy. 我呢 就爱好经典喜剧
[20:22] But I had a feeling about you. 但我知道你肯定喜欢
[20:24] – May I? – Sure. -可以现在放吗 -当然
[20:28] My trial starts in six hours. 还有6小时就要开庭了
[20:30] Is this really what we should be doing? 现在看片合适吗
[20:33] Do you know anything about sports? 你懂体育吗
[20:35] No more than I have to. 不是很懂吧
[20:36] This is just like going to the championships. 现在就好比锦标赛前
[20:39] You practice your ass off to get there, 你拼死训练提升水平
[20:40] but the night before the big game, 但大赛前夜
[20:43] you just forget about it. 就完全放空吧
[20:45] I can’t believe I’m going through this. 真不敢相信 我会遇到这些事
[20:47] But if I have to… 但既然已经碰上了
[20:50] I guess what I’m saying is, 我很想说
[20:52] of all the gin joints in all the towns 世上有无数的城镇
[20:54] in all the world, 城镇里有无数的酒吧
[20:56] I’m glad you walked into mine. 我很高兴你走进了我这间
[20:58] Am I supposed to know what that means? 能给我讲讲其中的深意吗
[21:01] Start the movie. 看电影吧
[21:06] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:24] In the matter of people vs. Bree Van De Kamp, 现就布里·范德坎普谋杀案
[21:27] we are here for opening statements. 本庭开始审讯
[21:29] Ms. Stone, you may proceed. 斯通女士 你可以发问了
[21:35] How well do we really know our friends and neighbors? 我们究竟有多了解我们周遭的友邻呢
[21:38] They borrow our lawn mowers, 他们借用我们的割草机
[21:40] sit with us in P.T.A. Meetings, 同我们一道出席家庭教师例会
[21:42] bring us tuna casseroles. 与我们分享美味佳肴
[21:44] But as this case will demonstrate, 而本案将提醒大家
[21:46] they also have secrets– 他们还有秘密
[21:48] secrets they keep from their neighbors, 那些不可告人的秘密
[21:52] Secrets that can poison a place like wisteria lane. 那些荼毒紫藤郡的秘密
[21:56] Ms. Stone wonders how well we know our neighbors. 斯通女士质疑人们对邻友的了解有多深
[22:00] Well, in this case, as it turns out, 就本案来说 我发现
[22:02] pretty darn well. 很了解
[22:04] Breen Van De Kamp’s friends will tell you 布里·范德坎普的好姐妹会让大家看到
[22:06] that she is a woman of honesty, integrity, and compassion. 她的诚实 正直与慈爱
[22:11] Breen Van De Kamp is an alcoholic, 布里·范德坎普酗酒如命
[22:13] a woman of loose morals. 品行不端
[22:16] She would pick up strange men in bars, 她与酒吧里的陌生男子搭讪
[22:19] have sex with them, 跟他们上床
[22:20] frequently waking up with no recollection of what happened. 次日醒来 不记得前晚发生的事情
[22:24] If picking up people in bars is a crime, 倘若跟酒吧里的人搭讪是一种罪恶
[22:28] there might be a criminal or two in this very courtroom. 想必堂上身负罪行的不止她一个
[22:33] The defendant lured Ramon Sanchez into her house, 被告将雷蒙·桑切斯引诱到她家
[22:36] seduced him, and bludgeoned him. 与他发生关系 之后将其杀害
[22:38] There is no connection whatsoever 我的当事人与桑切斯先生
[22:41] between my client and Mr. Sanchez. 之间并无联系
[22:43] And while it isn’t against the law to sleep with any man who’d buy you a martini, 跟请你喝酒的男人上床并不违法
[22:47] it is illegal to kill them. 但若是杀害了他 那就是犯罪
[22:50] Has Bree made some questionable choices? 布里是否有些可疑的举动
[22:52] Yes. 是的
[22:53] Does that make her a killer? 但那就说明她杀了人吗
[22:55] No. 不
[22:57] It makes her human… like the rest of us. 只能说人无完人 没有例外
[23:01] This is a case about a woman who led a secret life, 本案嫌疑人过着不可告人的生活
[23:05] But here’s the thing about secrets. 但纸里包不住火
[23:08] Like bodies, they don’t always stay buried. 秘密和尸体一样 总有被发现的那一天
[23:16] Welcome to big top burger. 欢迎光临马戏汉堡
[23:18] I’m looking for Porter Scavo. 我找波特·斯加沃
[23:19] Is he done yet? 他下班了吗
[23:20] No, Porter’s working the drive-thru. 还没呢 波特在穿梭餐厅那边
[23:25] I thought he was only working till 1:00. 我以为他一点就下班了
[23:28] Well, I heard him say he’d cover the afternoon shift, 我听他说他下午班也要上
[23:30] so that’s till 6:00. 所以得到六点
[23:31] Now can I get you something to eat? 您需要点餐吗
[23:34] No, I think I’ll get something to go. 不用了 我想我得走了
[23:39] Welcome to big top burger. Can I help you? 欢迎光临马戏汉堡 很乐意为您效劳
[23:42] I’ve got a better idea. 我有个更好的想法
[23:43] How about you help the mother of your child? 不如你去为你孩子他妈效劳吧
[23:46] Mrs. Delfino? 德尔非诺太太
[23:47] Dear god. Is there another person 上帝 还有其他人
[23:49] who could say what I just said to you? 还有谁会对你说刚才那番话
[23:51] No, of course not. 没有 当然没有
[23:52] Porter, why are you making Julie 波特 你为什么不陪着朱莉
[23:54] do all of this stuff without you? 去迎接这个宝宝
[23:56] I’m busting my butt trying to make money for her and the baby. 我拼命干活是为了给她和宝宝挣钱
[23:59] I’m working three jobs. 我干着三份工呢
[24:00] Well, then tell her that. 那就跟她说啊
[24:02] She’s worried that you’re losing interest in being a dad. 她担心你已经不想做爸爸了
[24:06] I’m talking to the clown! Shut up! 我和小丑说话呢 别按了
[24:09] Can you please pull up to the window? 能开到窗边来吗
[24:17] look, Mrs. Delfino, 德尔非诺夫人
[24:19] I barely graduated high school, 我高中勉强毕业
[24:21] I ditched college, and this is about as much 没上大学 我这个孩子他爸
[24:24] as my baby’s daddy is gonna achieve. 也就只能干这种活了
[24:26] You can always go back to college. 你随时可以回去上大学
[24:29] When? 什么时候
[24:30] Everybody says how expensive it is to have a kid. 人人都说养孩子有多费钱
[24:32] With the crap money I make, I’ll be working all the time. 就我现在挣这点钱 得一天到晚工作才行
[24:35] Look, I get it. 我明白
[24:37] It’s just not right for Julie to do this without you. 但是总让朱莉一个人也不对啊
[24:40] I totally agree. Julie’s given up so much 我完全同意 朱莉放弃了很多东西
[24:43] so I can be in this kid’s life. 我才能成为宝宝人生的一部分
[24:46] But I’m starting to realize… that was a bad trade for her. 但我开始觉得这对她不公平
[24:57] Look at her, a regular black widow. 这女人简直就是黑寡妇
[24:59] It says here she slept with 15 guys in a 2-month period. 上面说她两个月里面就和15个男人睡过
[25:02] And she was drunk the whole time. 而且从头到尾都醉醺醺的
[25:04] Sounds like college. 倒像是大学时光
[25:06] Excuse me. But you don’t know what you’re talking about. 抱歉 你们根本不知道自己在说什么
[25:09] Do you even know this woman? 你认识这个女人吗
[25:10] Actually, a friend of mine used her to cater a party once. 事实上 我有朋友请她办过宴会
[25:13] Said she had shifty eyes. 说她眼神很诡诈
[25:14] They do look pretty shifty. 看着是不怎么老实
[25:16] W-well, I do know her, and she’s innocent. 我可认识她 她是无辜的
[25:19] Yeah, I don’t think the police go around 我认为警察不会随便
[25:20] arresting innocent people. 逮捕无辜的人
[25:21] She must have done something. 她肯定干了坏事
[25:23] Oh, so you guys read one article, 你们读了一篇文章
[25:25] And just like that, she’s guilty? 就认定她有罪吗
[25:27] It’s not just us. Everyone says she killed the guy. 又不光是我们 大家都说她杀了人
[25:29] She’s the last person in this world who would kill somebody. 她是世上最不可能杀人的人了
[25:32] She’s a friend and a mother 她是个好朋友 好妈妈
[25:34] and probably the most decent person I know. 可能是我认识的最正派的人
[25:37] And she would die if she knew 要是她知道
[25:39] how people are talking about her. 别人这么议论她 会伤心死的
[25:41] Well, she better get used to it. 她最好趁早习惯一下
[25:42] If I’m a juror, she’s going away for a long, long time. 我要是陪审员 她在牢里可有得待了
[25:52] And with every exhale, 每次呼气
[25:54] the tension is being blown out, 呼出心中的紧张不安
[25:57] and every inhale brings in positive energy. 每次吸气都吸进正面能量
[26:02] now you’re imagining a peaceful scene– 想象一个宁静的画面
[26:07] That beautiful lawn by the science building at your college. 你们学校科研楼旁边的美丽草坪
[26:13] And you’re walking towards the chemistry lab 你走向化学实验室
[26:16] to finish the research for your dissertation. 做完你的课题研究
[26:20] And now on that same lawn, a graduation ceremony 然后在美丽的草坪上 举行毕业典礼
[26:24] in which you are finally receiving your PHD. 你终于拿到了博士学位
[26:30] Mom, what are you doing? 妈 你干什么呢
[26:33] The other day, you were talking about a murder trial, 上一次 你跟我聊凶杀案
[26:36] And now you’re talking about stuff that will never happen. 这次跟我聊一些不可能实现的事
[26:39] I think it will. 我觉得会实现
[26:41] How? 怎么实现
[26:43] Because I am going to move back up there with you 因为我会搬过去跟你住
[26:46] and help raise the baby. 帮你照顾孩子
[26:48] What? 什么
[26:49] I’m gonna sell this house, and M.J. and I 我会卖了这房子 M.J.和我跟你
[26:53] are going with you so you can finish your degree. 一起走 这样你就能拿到学位了
[26:56] But… What about Porter? 那波特那边怎么办
[26:59] Well, there will always be a place for him 他在宝宝生命中永远
[27:01] in his child’s life, 会有一席之地
[27:04] But Porter needs to find his own life right now. 但是波特现在先得找到自己的人生
[27:09] No. I can’t let you do this. You love the lane. 不 我不能让你这么做 你爱紫藤郡
[27:13] Oh, I do, but nowhere near as much as I love you. 没错 但是远及不上我对你的爱
[27:18] And besides… 再说了
[27:21] I think it’ll be good for me, too. 搬走对我也有好处
[27:24] What do you mean? 什么意思
[27:24] Well, I told you, honey. There are memories here 亲爱的 我告诉过你
[27:27] that are just too hard to live with every day. 住在处处是回忆的这个家太煎熬了
[27:36] Mom… 妈
[27:38] This would be awesome. 能住一起就太好了
[27:41] But… are you sure you wanna do this? 但你确定要这么做吗
[27:46] I’m sure. 我确定
[27:51] Okay. Lay back down. 好了 快躺下
[27:55] As Mike used to say, 就像麦克以前说的
[27:57] we gotta practice birthing a baby. 我们得来练习生孩子了
[28:06] You are gonna love it there, Mcguinness. 你肯定会爱上印度的 麦吉尼斯
[28:09] And hey, if you don’t, it’s only a year. 要是真不喜欢 也才一年而已
[28:12] I’ll give you my “India on 50 rupees a day” book. 回头我把那本《印度:五十卢比过一天》给你
[28:16] All right, people, let’s get started. 好了 各位 咱们开始吧
[28:19] Thanks again. I am so glad to be staying here. 多谢 能留下来 我太高兴了
[28:23] Yeah, well, thank your ex-wife. She’s the one who convinced me. 谢你前妻吧 是她说服我的
[28:27] Really? Lynette did that? 真的 真是勒奈特
[28:30] Yeah. Real piece of work, that one. 她可真是个大麻烦
[28:32] I don’t know how you put up with it. 我不知道你怎么受得了她
[28:35] I’m sorry. Um… Aren’t you guys dating? 那个 你们不是在约会吗
[28:39] No. She dumped me. 没有 她把我甩了
[28:41] Apparently, she’s hung up on some other guy. 她心里还挂着其他人
[28:45] I’m surprised you didn’t wanna go to Mumbai 我觉得就为了避开这女人
[28:47] just to get away from her crap. 你也应该想去孟买才对
[28:51] I know. She can be, uh, a bit of a handful. 她有时候是有点棘手
[28:54] Oh, yeah, that’s why you dumped her, 对 就因为她”棘手”
[28:56] ’cause she’s a “handful.” 所以你才甩了她
[28:59] I’m telling you, guys, 说实话
[29:00] 23 years living with that psycho– 能跟那个疯婆子住23年
[29:02] He’s either a saint or a masochist. 他要么是圣人 要么是受虐狂
[29:06] Okay. Okay. Let’s–let’s start the meeting. 行了 行了 咱们开会吧
[29:10] Oh, seriously. I barely survived one week 说真的 我跟那疯婆子才交往一周
[29:12] with that ball-buster. 就忍不了了
[29:13] Gregg, I’m asking you, drop it. 格雷格 请你别说了
[29:16] I’m just saying Lynette is a first class bitch. 我只是说勒奈特是个一等一的贱人
[29:24] Well, I hope that was worth it, 希望你这拳打得值
[29:26] ’cause you’re fired. 你卷铺盖走人吧
[29:41] Okay, Mr. Weston, 韦斯顿先生
[29:43] is the defense ready to call its first witness? 辩方准备好传召第一位证人了吗
[29:45] We are, your honor. The defense calls Susan Delfino. 好了 法官阁下 辩方传召苏珊·德尔非诺
[29:52] How long have you known my client? 你和我的当事人认识多久了
[29:54] Nearly 20 years. 快二十年了
[29:55] So it’s fair to say you know each other well? 可以说你们很了解彼此 对吗
[29:57] We’re like sisters. 我们跟姐妹一样亲
[29:58] She’s the most honest person I’ve ever met. 她是我认识的最诚实的人
[30:01] Can you tell us what happened on the night in question? 你能告诉我凶案那晚发生了什么吗
[30:04] It was a progressive dinner party. 当时我们在举行百家宴
[30:05] I’m sorry. I don’t get out much. 抱歉 我不太明白
[30:08] What is a progressive dinner party? 百家宴是什么
[30:10] The whole street throws it. 整条街上的邻居共同举办
[30:11] Every house is responsible for a specific course. 每家准备一道特定的菜
[30:14] Oh, sounds like fun. 好像挺有意思
[30:15] Unless you don’t know how to cook. 你要是不会做饭就不觉得了
[30:16] They skipped my house that night. 当晚大家就跳过了我家
[30:18] Now as you traveled from house to house, 你挨家挨户享受美食的时候
[30:21] were you with Bree the whole time? 布里一直和你在一起吗
[30:23] No. 没有
[30:25] Really? 真的吗
[30:26] Where did she go? 她去哪了
[30:27] She left my house to go check on her entree. 她从我家离开去准备主菜了
[30:31] Wouldn’t that have given her time to kill Mr. Sanchez? 那么她可以利用这段时间杀掉桑切斯先生
[30:33] Or have sex with her boyfriend while the chicken burned, 可她却忙着和男友亲热 鸡肉都烤焦了
[30:36] which is what she was doing when the whole neighborhood 大伙一走进她家
[30:38] walked in on her. 就看到了这一幕
[30:39] I imagine that must have been awkward. 想象一下 场面一定很尴尬
[30:41] Clearly, you haven’t spent much time on my street. 你显然没怎么在我们那条街上生活过
[30:44] And then what happened? 后来呢
[30:46] The party finished at my house, 宴会以我家的最后一道菜结束
[30:48] and then Susan, Lynette, and Bree stayed late 苏珊 勒奈特 布里留下来
[30:50] to help me clean up. 帮我收拾餐具
[30:51] – How late? – Around 2:00 in the morning. -收拾到几点 -凌晨两点左右
[30:53] And the coroner’s report said that the time of death 根据验尸报告 被害者死亡时间
[30:55] was between 10:00 P.M. and midnight. Interesting. 在晚上十点到零点之间 这就有意思了
[31:01] So there’s no possible way 这么说 布里当晚
[31:03] that Bree could have killed Ramon Sanchez that night? 根本不可能杀害雷蒙·桑切斯
[31:06] No way. Bree couldn’t hurt a fly. 绝无可能 她连一只苍蝇都不忍心伤害
[31:10] The only thing she killed that night was the chicken. 她当晚弄死的只有她的鸡肉
[31:13] No. As god as my witness, Bree did not kill him. 是的 黄天在上 布里没有杀人
[31:23] That’s it from the car. 车里的东西都卸完了
[31:24] My assistant’s gonna pack up the rest of it. 剩下的助理会帮我打包
[31:27] Security’s been told not to let me back in the building. 保安竟然奉命禁止我进入办公大楼
[31:30] I swear, Tom, I am trying to be supportive, 我发誓我在尽力支持你
[31:32] but I’m having a hard time following this. 但我怎么都想不明白这件事
[31:34] Why would you hit your boss? 你怎么会打了你老板
[31:37] I just… Never liked him. 我 一直都不喜欢他
[31:40] So? There’s lots of people you don’t like. 那又怎样 你不喜欢的人多着呢
[31:43] Mr. Indich in 3F, 比如三层的因蒂奇先生
[31:44] who never picks up after his dog– 从不清理他家的狗大便
[31:46] I can’t even get you to write an angry note. 你连张抗议的便条都不愿留
[31:49] You know what? I lost my temper. 我在气头上没控制住
[31:51] Because he was going to transfer you? 因为他要把你调走吗
[31:55] No. 不是
[31:58] Because he was dating Lynette. 那是因为他和勒奈特约会
[32:05] Oh, my god. 我的天哪
[32:08] Are you still in love with her? 你还爱着她吗
[32:12] Jane, look, you have to understand. Lynette has– 简 你要理解 勒奈特
[32:15] Been a part of your life for 23 years. I know. 和你生活了二十三年 这我知道
[32:18] She’s the mother of your children. 她是孩子们的妈妈
[32:20] I get it. You’ve given me this speech a hundred times. 我也懂 这话你跟我说了上百遍
[32:22] Now answer the question. 现在回答我
[32:24] Do you still love her? 你是不是还爱着她
[32:28] Yes. 是
[32:34] And I was, what? 那我算什么
[32:35] Some… Wall you built to try and hide that from yourself? 躲起来逃避自己的角落吗
[32:39] No. 不是
[32:41] You were the woman who was there for me 你是一直陪伴我
[32:43] when I was broken and confused, 度过心碎和迷茫时期的那个人
[32:47] And I-I still care about you very much. 我依然 很在乎你
[32:49] No. 打住
[32:51] Tom, you don’t get to break somebody’s heart 汤姆 伤了别人的心
[32:53] and still say you care about them. 就别说还在乎
[33:01] If it matters… 如果你在意的话
[33:03] I loved you. 我爱过你
[33:15] So you recognize this man as well? 这个男人你也认识吗
[33:19] Yes. I slept with him, too. 是的 我也和他上过床
[33:22] I can imagine how painful this is, 我理解你有多难受
[33:25] having to publicly acknowledge liaisons with all these men. 当着众人的面承认和这些男人的暧昧
[33:29] No. You can’t. 你不理解
[33:31] You didn’t have to testify. 你本可以不用承认
[33:32] Why did you subject yourself to this? 为什么要这么对待自己
[33:34] Because I admit my transgressions. 我承认自己的罪过
[33:37] Was killing Ramon Sanchez one of them? 你的罪过当中包括杀害雷蒙·桑切斯吗
[33:40] No. Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[33:51] That seemed very heartfelt. 你表现得非常真诚
[33:54] So your conscience is clear? 这么说你问心无愧了
[33:57] Yes. It is. 是的
[33:59] Your honor, I’d like to enter into evidence 法官大人 我请求呈递
[34:02] prosecution exhibit 24. 24号检举物证
[34:04] Objection. We haven’t seen this. 反对 我们之前没见过这件证物
[34:06] They can’t blindside us– 这是在伏击我们
[34:07] This just came into our possession last night. 该物证是昨晚才拿到的
[34:09] It rebuts Ms. Van de kamp’s testimony 它戳穿了范德坎普女士
[34:11] regarding her clear conscience. 所谓问心无愧的证词
[34:14] I’ll allow it. 批准
[34:17] Does this letter look familiar? 这封信你见过吗
[34:25] Yes. I wrote it. 是的 我写的
[34:27] It’s a suicide note, isn’t it? 这是封遗书 对吗
[34:31] Yes. 对
[34:33] This letter was discovered on May 7th at the Frost hotel, 这封信是五月七日在弗洛斯特酒店找到的
[34:35] where Ms. Van de Kamp had taken a room. 范德坎普女士在那家酒店订了房间
[34:38] The manager heard shouting, 酒店经理听到一声尖叫
[34:39] including a reference to “A gun.” 还提到了一把枪
[34:41] Police were summoned, but Ms. Van de Kamp was gone. 等警察到了 范德坎普女士已经离开
[34:43] This was found in the wastebasket. 这封信是在垃圾桶里找到的
[34:45] Proceed, Ms. Stone. 请继续 斯通女士
[34:47] Do you recall anything else of significance 你还记不记得 五月七号当天
[34:50] occurring on May 7th? 还发生了什么重大事件
[34:53] No. 不记得
[34:54] That’s the day your boyfriend, Chuck Vance, 那天你男友 查克·万斯
[34:56] a decorated Fairview police detective, 美景镇授勋警探
[34:59] was killed in a hit and run accident, wasn’t it? 在一场肇事逃逸事故中丧生 不是吗
[35:01] Objection. My client isn’t on trial 反对 我的当事人并非被
[35:03] – for killing detective Vance. – Not yet. -指控杀害万斯警探 -迟早的事
[35:05] – Your honor– – Withdrawn. -法官大人 -我收回
[35:08] Please. Read the letter. 请你读出这封信
[35:22] “I never thought I could feel such… Remorse, such guilt.” “我从没想过自己会如此懊悔 内疚”
[35:28] Your honor, if we could take a short recess… 法官大人 请求暂时休庭
[35:31] Denied. 驳回
[35:32] “No one knows who I really am.” “没人了解真实的我”
[35:35] “I’m entirely alone.” “我全然孤独一人”
[35:37] “Living with this secret is too painful.” “心里藏着这个秘密太痛苦”
[35:40] “I can’t go on.” “我无法再活下去”
[35:45] Doesn’t sound like a clear conscience, does it, 听起来问心有愧 对吗
[35:47] Ms van de Kamp? 范德坎普女士
[35:48] No further questions. 没有问题了
[35:53] – Bree. – Please, I just need to be alone. -布里 -求你了 我想一个人待会
[35:56] Not until you tell me what that was about. 你先得告诉我这是怎么回事
[35:59] I already told you. 我告诉过你的
[36:01] I was in a very dark place, with the drinking 我那时处境绝望 又开始酗酒
[36:03] And my friends abandoning me. 朋友们都弃我而去
[36:06] But I did not kill anyone. 但我没有杀人
[36:09] You have to believe me. 你一定要相信我
[36:10] I do believe you. 我相信你
[36:12] I just… hope the jury does. 我只是希望陪审团也能相信
[36:19] Come on. You don’t know that it’s your fault. 别这样 你怎么知道这是你的错
[36:21] Please, Tom loses his job the day after I dump his boss? 拜托 我刚甩掉他老板 汤姆就被炒了
[36:26] There’s gotta be some connection, 肯定有联系的
[36:28] And the worst part is this is exactly 最糟糕的是
[36:30] what broke us up in the first place– 我们当初分开的原因
[36:31] me trying to control his life. 就是我总想掌控他的人生
[36:36] You really suck at this gay friend thing. 你真是不会做闺蜜啊
[36:39] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[36:41] I can’t take you seriously in that dress. 看着那件礼服实在没法认真听你讲话
[36:43] You look like a giant taffeta bruise. 你像是被打得鼻青脸肿似的
[36:46] I know. It is horrible. Maybe if I accessorize. 我知道 真难看 我加些配饰好了
[36:48] Unless the accessories are two hands over your eyes, “配饰”是指用两只手遮住自己的眼睛吗
[36:51] Forget it. Why don’t you just tell Renee you hate the dress? 得了吧 为什么不告诉雷尼你讨厌这件礼服
[36:54] Because she’ll pick another one, and I’ll hate that one, too. 那她会另挑一件 可我还是不会喜欢
[36:58] It’s what I do. 我就是这种人
[36:59] I did it to Tom all the time. 我一直这么对待汤姆
[37:04] I didn’t want him to go to school, 我不想让他重返校园
[37:06] and then I didn’t want him to quit. 然后我又不想让他退学
[37:08] I wanted him to get a new job, 我想让他去找份新工作
[37:10] and then I hated it. I don’t know. 然后我又不喜欢他的新工作
[37:12] Maybe I wasn’t unhappy with Tom. 也许我不是对汤姆不满意
[37:14] Maybe I was just… 也许我就是
[37:17] unhappy. 不会满意
[37:21] At least we know you were right about that dress. 至少我确定 不满意这件礼服不是你的错
[37:25] Now turn around, let me get you out of it. 转过身去 我帮你脱下来
[37:31] Seriously? We’re this close? 真的吗 我们有那么亲密吗
[37:32] When I tell the whole neighborhood about it, 我在邻里间大肆宣扬的时候
[37:34] I will be kind. 会对你口下留情的
[37:36] You’re a good friend, Lee. 李 你是个好闺蜜
[38:01] Celia, give me the remote! 西利娅 把遥控器给我
[38:03] – No! Stop! – Give it! -别 别抢了 -给我
[38:06] Girls, don’t make me come in there! 孩子们 别逼我过去
[38:08] – It’s my turn! – It’s not! -轮到我了 -不对
[38:15] Who did this? 这是谁干的
[38:16] Celia. 西利娅
[38:17] Is that true, Ccelia? 是吗 西利娅
[38:18] This belonged to my grandmother. 这是我祖母的东西
[38:21] You are in big trouble, young lady. 你要倒霉了 小丫头
[38:23] Sweep up the rest, and go to your room. 把这里收拾好 然后回房间去
[38:25] It’s not my fault. She pushed me into it. 不能赖我 是她推我的
[38:29] – You pushed her? – She wouldn’t give me the remote, -你推她了 -她不给我遥控器
[38:32] And it was my turn to pick what we watch. 明明该轮到我换台了
[38:34] So you broke this. 所以是你把这个打坏的
[38:37] It was my turn. 轮到我换台了
[38:38] Juanita Solis, you were gonna let your sister take the blame 胡安妮塔·索利斯 你本来想让你妹妹
[38:41] for something you caused? 替你背黑锅吗
[38:43] That is horrible! 太恶劣了
[38:44] This is your fault. Own up to it. 是你的错 你就得承认
[38:46] Don’t you see how bad– 你不懂这有多糟
[38:53] Mom? I’m sorry. 妈妈 对不起
[38:59] Mommy? 妈咪
[39:01] It’s okay. 没事了
[39:02] Go wash up for dinner. I’ll take care of this. 洗手去 准备吃饭了 这里我来收拾
[39:14] And the fracture found on the victim’s head 受害人头部发现的伤口
[39:16] is consistent with a blunt force injury. 经确认是钝器伤
[39:18] A blunt force that someone 是一种范德坎普女士
[39:19] of Ms. Van de Kamp’s size would be capable of inflicting? 这种身材的人能够拿得动的钝器吗
[39:23] In my opinion. 我想是的
[39:24] Your honor, the defense asks the court for a recess. 法官大人 辩方律师请求休庭
[39:35] How did you find that? 你怎么找到这个的
[39:37] When Gaby mentioned her “gardener”, Alejandro, 加布提到她的”园丁”亚历亨德罗之后
[39:41] my alarm bells went off. 我发觉有些不对劲
[39:42] I had Lindsay do a little investigating. 就让琳赛做了一下调查
[39:47] We’re halfway through your murder trial, 你现在正因谋杀受审
[39:50] and I find out the victim is Gaby’s stepfather, 我发现受害人是加布的继父
[39:52] and all you can say is “Oh”? 你就说一句”哦”
[39:54] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[39:56] I wanted to tell you, but we made a pact. 我想告诉你的 但我们有约定
[39:58] Who did? 谁们
[39:59] You and Gaby? 你和加布
[40:01] Me and Gaby and… Other people– 我和加布 还有别人
[40:04] People that I care about. 我在乎的人
[40:06] You care about them enough to lie for them? 你在乎到为她们说谎
[40:08] To commit perjury? 作伪证
[40:10] How about enough to go to jail? 那坐牢你愿意吗
[40:13] You don’t actually think 你不会真觉得
[40:14] – that’s gonna happen, do you? – I don’t know. -我会要坐牢吧 -我不知道
[40:17] After the D.A.’s suicide note stunt, 检察官抛出那封遗书之后
[40:19] it’s possible. 我想有可能
[40:20] To the jury, you look like you’re hiding something, 在陪审团看来 你很像有所隐瞒
[40:22] And the fact is, you are. 而且事实是 你就是如此
[40:27] Look, I just–I just– I wanna win this case 听着 我只是 只是想为你
[40:31] for you, okay? 打赢官司 好吧
[40:33] And if this is something that can exonerate you… 如果这证据能为你脱罪
[40:36] It can, but not without betraying my friends. 是可以 但这会让我背叛我的朋友
[40:49] Bree… 布里
[40:51] You’re facing 20 years to life. 你可能会被判二十年甚至无期
[40:53] This could be your only way out. 这可能是你唯一的救命稻草了
[40:56] I think it’s time to tell the truth about Gaby. 我想你该把加布的事讲出来了
[41:05] Yes, recent events in the lives of my friends 没错 我的朋友近来所遭遇的事
[41:09] had stirred up intense emotions… 令他们心绪难平
[41:14] Excitement about starting a new chapter… 翻开人生新篇章的激动
[41:20] Guilt over causing another’s pain… 伤透女人心的愧疚
[41:26] Disappointment in a failure to change. 无法改变自己的失落
[41:32] Then there are those who are asked 还有一些人
[41:35] to put all emotion aside 被要求抛开一切情感
[41:37] in order to make a coldhearted decision. 做出一个冷酷的决定
[41:42] Gaby, what are you doing here? 加布 你怎么来了
[41:46] I finally found the perfect scarf. 我终于找到合适的丝巾了
[41:49] It’s… elegant. 它很优雅
[41:50] It’s dignified. It’s beautiful. 高贵 美丽
[41:53] It’s you. 太适合你了
[41:55] You are so sweet. 你真贴心
[41:57] You didn’t need to do this. 你不必费心的
[41:59] Yes, I did. 应该的
[42:01] I haven’t truly thanked you for what you’re doing, 你做的这些事 我还没有好好感谢过你
[42:05] the way you’re sacrificing yourself for me and my family. 你为我和我的家人牺牲了那么多
[42:10] You’re just a much better person than I could ever hope to be. 我永远也做不到像你这么好
[42:14] Oh, Gaby. 加布
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme