时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Renee had good news. | 雷尼宣布喜讯 |
[00:03] | We’re getting married. | 我们要结婚了 |
[00:05] | Oh, how wonderful. | 真好 |
[00:07] | Gaby’s talent for shopping became an opportunity. | 加布的购物天赋转化成了机遇 |
[00:10] | The personal shopper job? | 私人购买顾问 |
[00:11] | For you, my dear, it is a calling. | 亲爱的 对于你而言 这是一份使命 |
[00:13] | Things heated up between Tom and Lynette. | 汤姆和勒奈特之间火花复燃 |
[00:16] | Oh, my god. I’m on fire! Oh! | 我的天 我着火了 |
[00:21] | M.J. and Susan began their recovery | MJ和苏珊在麦克去世后 |
[00:23] | after Mike’s death. | 开始逐渐好转 |
[00:25] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[00:27] | The police questioned Bree and advanced their case. | 警察质询了布里 并推进了案情 |
[00:30] | Judge Kemp just signed off on that warrant. | 坎普法官刚签署了那份拘捕令 |
[00:32] | That was fast. | 挺快的 |
[00:33] | The sooner I can prove she’s guilty, | 我越早证明她有罪 |
[00:35] | sooner I can watch her pay for it. | 就越早能看到她付出代价 |
[00:43] | When it came to throwing a bridal shower, | 说到举办新娘洗礼 |
[00:46] | Bree Van de Kamp believed | 布里·范德坎普相信 |
[00:47] | that everything should be done with taste and dignity. | 一切都应该做得体面而有品位 |
[00:54] | There should be personalized party favors… | 应该有量身定做的派对礼物 |
[00:58] | Delicate pastel flowers… | 精致的粉色花朵 |
[01:02] | Elegant refreshments… | 优雅的小吃 |
[01:06] | And she insisted on traditional gifts, | 并且她坚持认为礼物应当传统 |
[01:09] | even if they received an untraditional response. | 即使收到的是不那么传统的反馈 |
[01:15] | What the hell? Mixing bowls? | 什么玩意 搅拌碗 |
[01:17] | Nesting mixing bowls. | 固定搅拌碗 |
[01:18] | Come on. This is a shower. | 拜托 这是个洗礼 |
[01:20] | Isn’t there one gift over there that’s, uh, | 就不能有个礼物能… |
[01:24] | you know, buzzing? | 嗡嗡作响的[暗指震动棒] |
[01:26] | Oh! I know just the one. | 我知道有一个 |
[01:28] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[01:30] | I use mine all the time. | 我的那支经常用 |
[01:32] | I used to do it by hand, | 我以前是自己动手 |
[01:33] | but this gets the job done so much faster. | 不过这东西很快就能办完事 |
[01:36] | Ah. Now we’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[01:39] | It’s a brand-new… | 是一支全新的 |
[01:42] | Immersion blender? | 浸入式搅拌器 |
[01:44] | Now you can puree soups right in the pot. | 现在你能直接在锅子里搅拌汤了 |
[01:48] | So is every gift gonna be kitchen-related? | 所有的礼物都得是厨房用品吗 |
[01:51] | Well, that’s the theme | 我印在请柬上的 |
[01:53] | that I had letterpressed on the invitations. | 就是这个主题啊 |
[01:55] | Okay, I might have to send someone out on the beer round. | 好吧 我可能得请一些人来喝啤酒 |
[01:58] | Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but if you’re looking | 很抱歉让你失望了 可如果你想要 |
[02:00] | for that kind of shower, you’re in the wrong place. | 那种类型的洗礼 你可来错地方了 |
[02:02] | Oh, Bree, can I talk to you for a second? | 布里 我能单独跟你说两句吗 |
[02:10] | Okay, so I had a feeling your shower might be kind of a dud, | 我之前就想到你的洗礼可能会有点没意思 |
[02:13] | so I may have sort of hired a male stripper. | 所以我请了一个脱衣舞男 |
[02:16] | Gaby, you didn’t. | 加布 你不是吧 |
[02:19] | There he is, so yay! | 他已经来了 太好了 |
[02:21] | No. Male strippers are beyond degrading, | 不行 脱衣舞男已经不仅仅是丢人了 |
[02:23] | and I don’t choose to be humiliated in my own home. | 尤其我不想在自己家里被羞辱 |
[02:26] | Now please, get rid of them. | 所以 请你把他们打发掉 |
[02:34] | Bree Van de Kamp, we have a warrant for your arrest. | 布里·范德坎普 我们手上有你的拘捕证 |
[02:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. She also has the right to remain horny. | 对对对 她还有权利保持饥渴呢 |
[02:38] | Listen, change of plans– | 听着 计划有变 |
[02:40] | Ma’am, I’m gonna need you to stand aside. | 女士 我得要请你站在一边 |
[02:41] | Just take the money and go. And tell the agency | 拿钱走人吧 告诉你们的代理人 |
[02:44] | three dumpy strippers does not equal one hot one. | 七个小矮人也顶不上一个王子 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么 |
[02:50] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Ramon Sanchez. | 你因为涉嫌谋杀雷蒙·桑切斯被拘捕了 |
[02:53] | What? Oh, my god. | 什么 我的天 |
[02:55] | Bree, what’s going on? | 布里 怎么回事 |
[02:57] | Oh, I’m sure it’s just a misunderstanding. | 我肯定这只是一次误会 |
[03:00] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们能做点什么吗 |
[03:01] | Yes. I just put the mini quiches in the oven. | 能 我刚把迷你蛋饼放到烤箱里 |
[03:03] | Would you be a dear and take them out before they burn? | 你能帮忙端出来吗 免得烤焦了 |
[03:10] | Yes, Bree Van de Kamp believed | 是的 布里·范德坎普认为 |
[03:13] | in doing everything with dignity… | 做任何事都应该要端庄得体 |
[03:17] | Even in the most undignified of circumstances. | 即使在这种最不体面的情景下也一样 |
[03:34] | Sometimes no matter how much we plan… | 有时候无论我们如何计划 |
[03:40] | things don’t turn out the way we expect. | 也会事与愿违 |
[03:45] | A sterling reputation… | 纯洁的名声 |
[03:49] | May become tarnished. | 也可能受到诋毁 |
[03:52] | A clear explanation… | 清晰的解释 |
[03:55] | might get messy. | 也可能没有头绪 |
[03:59] | An ideal arrangement… | 理想的安排 |
[04:02] | could fall apart in a flash. | 也会瞬间崩塌 |
[04:06] | And one person may end up paying the price… | 大家都以为要共同承担的罪责 |
[04:10] | for a crime that everyone thought was shared. | 也可能让一个人付出代价 |
[04:17] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[04:19] | Yeah, thanks to Bob. He bailed me out. | 是的 多谢鲍勃 他把我保了出来 |
[04:22] | – What happened? What do they have on you? – Very little– | -怎么了 他们有些什么证据 -很少 |
[04:24] | Orson’s ridiculous letter, which is inadmissible in court, | 奥森的荒唐的信 在法庭上不会有效力的 |
[04:27] | since he’s… gone, | 他人都已经不在了 |
[04:30] | and a very cryptic phone conversation | 还有一次很隐晦的通话 |
[04:32] | which can easily be explained away. | 我能很容易就能开脱 |
[04:34] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:35] | Well, they also have Bree’s fingerprint. | 不过 他们还发现了布里的指纹 |
[04:38] | On what? | 在哪里 |
[04:39] | A button on the victim’s shirt. | 死者衬衣的纽扣上 |
[04:43] | When we were wrapping him up in the tablecloth, | 我们把他裹在桌布里的时候 |
[04:44] | I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned. | 我注意到他的衬衣没扣扣子 |
[04:46] | You tidied up the dead guy? | 你还给死人收拾遗容 |
[04:48] | I felt it was respectful at the time. | 我当时觉得那很不尊重 |
[04:50] | Obviously, I see things differently now. | 很明显 我现在不这么看了 |
[04:55] | Well, we’re not gonna let her take the blame for this. | 我们可不能让她来担罪名 |
[04:57] | Yeah, we’re all in this together. | 这是我们一块干的事 |
[05:00] | If we confess, they’ll find out about Carlos, | 如果我们认罪 他们会发现卡洛斯的 |
[05:02] | and they could put him away forever. | 他们可能会把他永远关起来 |
[05:04] | So what? We let bree take the fall for us? | 那怎么了 就让布里为我们担罪吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 对 不能这样 |
[05:08] | No, I’m just saying, we should think this through. Well– | 不 我只是说 我们应该仔细想想这事 |
[05:10] | Ladies, stop. | 女士们 停下来 |
[05:12] | Nothing isonnato me. The police have no case. | 我不会发生什么事的 警察还没有立案 |
[05:15] | And of all of us, | 而且在我们所有人中 |
[05:16] | I am in the best position to take this on right now. | 我现在是最适合承担这件事的 |
[05:20] | I have no job, no small children to look after. | 我又没工作 不需要去照顾小孩 |
[05:23] | But you do have a halo over your head. | 不过你头上有个光环 |
[05:26] | Yeah, Bree. It’s incredibly generous. | 是的 布里 这太慷慨了 |
[05:30] | Bob, you swear you’re gonna get her off, right? | 鲍勃 你发誓能保她没事的吧 |
[05:32] | Actually, she needs a criminal defense attorney. | 实际上 她现在需要一名刑事辩护律师 |
[05:35] | I know the perfect guy. He’s a real shark. | 我知道一个很适合的人 他非常厉害 |
[05:37] | He’s not cheap, but he’s worth it. | 不便宜 但他值得这个价 |
[05:39] | Well, obviously, we’re gonna pay for it. | 明显的 我们会付这个钱的 |
[05:42] | – Yes. – You don’t have to do that. | -对 -你们不用这样 |
[05:44] | No arguing. You are doing something huge for us. | 别争 你为我们做了巨大的牺牲 |
[05:47] | Well, thank you, but I promise you, | 谢谢了 但我向你们保证 |
[05:49] | it’s not going to be huge | 不会有什么巨大牺牲 |
[05:50] | because nothing is going to happen. | 因为我不会有事的 |
[05:54] | I swear to god, this woman is guilty. | 我向上帝发誓 这女人一定有罪 |
[05:57] | If she walks, I am gonna lose it. | 如果她被无罪释放 我会抓狂的 |
[05:58] | You don’t have to convince me, | 你用不着对我说理 |
[05:59] | but a jury’s a whole nother story. | 可是陪审团却有不同的看法 |
[06:01] | There’s no motive, no connection to the victim. | 没有杀人动机 和死者也没有任何瓜葛 |
[06:03] | Then we have to find one, all right? Fast. | 那我们就得找到杀人动机 尽快 |
[06:07] | Are you sure you’re not overreacting | 你确定你没有因为她甩了你搭档 |
[06:08] | because she dumped your partner? | 而反应过激吗 |
[06:09] | I don’t think she just dumped him. | 我不觉得她只是甩了他这么简单 |
[06:12] | I think she might be the reason Chuck’s dead. | 我觉得她就是查克被杀的罪魁祸首 |
[06:15] | Come on. We need to keep digging. | 快 我们得继续找线索 |
[06:24] | No. No way. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[06:27] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[06:27] | I am not gonna let Bree take the fall for a crime I committed. | 我不能让布里来顶我的罪 |
[06:30] | Okay. Wait, wait, wait. Before you do anything stupid | 好 等等 在你做出什么 |
[06:32] | and macho and noble, | 充高尚男子汉的蠢事之前 |
[06:34] | just sit your ass down and listen to me! | 先坐下听我说 |
[06:37] | Or stand your ass there and listen to me. | 或者站着听我说 |
[06:38] | You can’t turn yourself in. | 你不能去自首 |
[06:40] | Why not? I’m the one who did it. | 为什么 人是我杀的 |
[06:41] | You’ve already been to jail twice. | 你已经两次入狱了 |
[06:43] | You get a third strike, they’re gonna put you away for life. | 如果再定一次罪 你会被判终身监禁的 |
[06:45] | So what, I’m supposed to send Bree in my place? | 那又如何 难道我得让布里当替罪羊吗 |
[06:47] | Bree’s not going anywhere. | 布里暂时没事 |
[06:49] | The evidence against her is very flimsy, | 对她不利的证据太脆弱了 |
[06:51] | and we’re getting her some hotshot defense attorney. | 我们准备给她请一个辩护高手 |
[06:53] | We? | 我们 |
[06:55] | Who is “we”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[06:56] | The girls and I. | 我和姑娘们 |
[06:57] | We decided since Bree’s in the hot seat, | 我们觉得 既然布里被指控了 |
[07:00] | the least we could do is pay her legal fees. | 那我们至少得出出钱吧 |
[07:01] | Yeah, a–and I’m all in favor of that, but… | 我知道 这点我同意 可是… |
[07:06] | How are we supposed to afford this? | 我们怎么付得起 |
[07:08] | I just quit my job | 我刚刚辞掉工作 |
[07:10] | and I have a lead on a nonprofit, | 非盈利组织的事刚有点眉目 |
[07:12] | but it is hardly gonna pay anything. | 我们没多少钱可以付了 |
[07:14] | Okay, relax. Relax. Sit down. | 好了 放松 坐下说 |
[07:19] | Look… | 听我说 |
[07:21] | I’m working now. | 我在工作了 |
[07:23] | No offense, but I don’t think personal shoppers | 毫无恶意 可是我不觉得导购 |
[07:25] | make hotshot defense attorney money. | 能够赚到请高手辩护律师的钱 |
[07:27] | Okay, seriously, you need to keep your mouth shut and lie low | 好吧 说真的 在这件事平息之前 |
[07:30] | until this Bree thing plays out. | 你得嘴闭紧 低调点 |
[07:31] | I just wish that there was something I could do. | 我希望我自己也能帮点忙 |
[07:34] | Carlos, | 卡洛斯 |
[07:36] | look… | 听着 |
[07:38] | this is one of those times when the best thing you can do | 就现在而言 你能帮上的最大的忙 |
[07:41] | is do nothing. | 就是按兵不动 |
[07:49] | What about his suits? | 他的西服怎么办 |
[07:52] | I’m giving it all away. | 我都拿去送人吧 |
[07:56] | It’s what Mike would’ve wanted. | 估计麦克也希望如此 |
[08:01] | I think I’ll keep these. | 这双鞋我还是留着吧 |
[08:04] | M.J. always says he’s gotta fill daddy’s shoes. | MJ总盼着能穿上他爸爸的鞋子 |
[08:08] | So if I save a pair, someday… | 如果我留了一双 说不定哪天… |
[08:11] | he will know that he did. | 他的愿望就可以实现 |
[08:17] | Are you crying? | 你哭了吗 |
[08:18] | No. No. | 没有 |
[08:23] | – Can you grab that stuff on the shelf? – Yeah. | -帮忙把架子上的东西搬下来吧 -好 |
[08:29] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[08:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:33] | Never seen it before. | 从来没见过 |
[08:36] | I’ll grab Mike’s keys. | 我去拿麦克的钥匙 |
[08:39] | Maybe you opening it is not a good idea. | 我看还是不要打开了吧 |
[08:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:43] | Because it’s in your house, in your bedroom, but it’s locked. | 因为它在你家 在你的房间 还上了锁 |
[08:46] | So maybe Mike didn’t want you to know what was in it. | 也许麦克不想让你打开它 |
[08:49] | That’s ridiculous. | 开什么玩笑 |
[08:50] | I have a box like this in my house that I would not want Bob to see. | 我家就有个不想让鲍勃打开的盒子 |
[08:54] | Why? What’s in it? | 为什么 里面有什么 |
[08:56] | No. Don’t answer that. | 算了 别告诉我 |
[09:01] | It’s probably just papers and stuff. | 可能就是文件之类的吧 |
[09:04] | You’re probably right, | 说的没错 |
[09:05] | but if it’s something else, you may not want to know. | 如果不是的话 你可能不会想知道真相的 |
[09:12] | Well, what do you suggest I do? | 那你说怎么办 |
[09:15] | Throw it away? | 扔掉吗 |
[09:17] | Keep it on the shelf? | 还是放回原位 |
[09:21] | Okay, how about this–you go make yourself a nice cup of tea, | 这样 你去喝一碗好茶 |
[09:24] | I will open it, | 我来打开它 |
[09:25] | and if it’s just papers, I’ll tell you? | 如果就是文件 我就告诉你 |
[09:27] | And if it’s something else? | 如果不是呢 |
[09:28] | I will decide if you should see it. | 我来决定你看还是不看 |
[09:31] | I’m just trying to protect you, Susan. | 我只是不想让你受伤 苏珊 |
[09:32] | Men have secrets. | 男人都有自己的秘密 |
[09:34] | Mike didn’t. | 麦克没有 |
[09:37] | He kinda did. | 他貌似有 |
[09:44] | Hey, thanks for bringing that over. | 谢谢你把它拿来 |
[09:46] | You can keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[09:47] | Who thinks a cake stand’s a good gift for a bridal shower? | 谁会觉得蛋糕盘也是送新娘的好礼物 |
[09:50] | Me. I gave it to you. | 是我 我送你的 |
[09:53] | Well, you owe me a less sucky present. | 你欠我一份不那么烂的礼物 |
[09:55] | And by the way, I think you guys owe me a whole new shower. | 顺便说句 你们欠我一场洗礼 |
[09:58] | I mean, when the host gets arrested for murder, | 主人因谋杀罪而被逮捕了 |
[10:00] | it kinda puts a damper on things. | 真是扫兴 |
[10:01] | Yeah, weird. | 是啊 好奇怪 |
[10:03] | And what’s up with the cops in this town? | 镇上这群警察到底是怎么了 |
[10:05] | Last week, they hauled Ben in about some body they found. | 上周他们因为一具尸体去盘问本 |
[10:08] | Now Bree? | 现在又是布里 |
[10:08] | I’m sure they’ll straighten it out. | 我确定他们会弄清真相的 |
[10:10] | Thanks again for this. | 再次谢谢你的托盘 |
[10:11] | Who’s the cake for? | 蛋糕是送谁的 |
[10:12] | Tom. It’s his birthday tomorrow, | 汤姆 明天是他生日 |
[10:14] | and I am implementing phase two of operation get Tom back. | 我准备实行抢回汤姆计划的第二阶段 |
[10:18] | I’m guessing phase one was a success. | 那我猜 第一阶段成功了 |
[10:21] | It was great, right up until he caught on fire | 开始是不错 可后来他的袖子被点着了 |
[10:24] | and then realized the entire evening had been a web of lies. | 我就意识到 这完全是个谎言之夜 |
[10:27] | But right before that, | 可在那之前 |
[10:28] | there was this moment, this look between us, | 的确有那么一瞬间 我们的眼神 |
[10:32] | like we were Tom and Lynette again. | 就像热恋时的样子 |
[10:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:36] | I could see it in his eyes. | 我能看懂他的眼神 |
[10:39] | Tom still loves me. | 他还爱着我 |
[10:43] | So birthday boy, | 小寿星 |
[10:45] | what do you wanna do for your big day tomorrow? | 明天你想怎么过啊 |
[10:47] | Oh, let’s just, uh, go out for dinner or something. | 出去吃顿饭什么的吧 |
[10:49] | That’s it? I could have a party. | 就吃个饭 我可以给你办个派对 |
[10:52] | Invite your friends over, open up some champagne. | 请几个朋友 喝几杯香槟 |
[10:55] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about that. | 不用那么费心 |
[10:56] | The kids are throwing me a little party thursday. | 孩子们准备在周四给我办个小派对 |
[11:00] | Then I guess we’ll have to come up with some other way to celebrate. | 那我们就找点别的方法来庆祝吧 |
[11:04] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[11:07] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么了 |
[11:13] | Thank you, but I meant your divorce papers. | 谢谢 不过我是指的离婚协议书 |
[11:16] | As much as I have enjoyed sleeping next to them | 我过去三周 |
[11:19] | for the past three weeks, | 都和这些文件朝夕相处 |
[11:20] | maybe they could make their way over to Lynette sometime soon? | 也许你可以赶紧把它们带给勒奈特 |
[11:23] | It’s just been so hectic at work. | 最近工作太忙碌了 |
[11:25] | I haven’t had a second to call the process server. | 我都没时间给传票员打电话 |
[11:27] | No, but anybody can deliver them, right? | 你是没时间 但谁都可以送这文件 不是吗 |
[11:29] | I mean, what about your assistant? | 让你的助手去送吧 |
[11:30] | I don’t think that that’s appropriate. | 我觉得这不太合适 |
[11:33] | Well, I could… have a messenger? | 那我也可以去找个传话 |
[11:36] | Jane, honey, it’ll get done. | 简 亲爱的 我会解决这事的 |
[11:38] | I’m just really busy right now. | 我现在真的很忙 |
[11:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | I love you, and I look forward | 我爱你 我希望 |
[11:46] | to spending many more birthdays together. | 能和你共度很多个的生日 |
[11:49] | You are the best, and now I really am late. | 你是最棒的 不过我真的要迟到了 |
[11:52] | I will see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[12:03] | Bob just called. I gotta run. | 鲍勃来电话了 我得走了 |
[12:04] | Whoa. Whoa. Hang on. What about the box? | 等等 盒子里是什么 |
[12:07] | Huh? The what? | 什么里 |
[12:08] | The box… | 盒子里 |
[12:10] | That’s in your hands? | 你手上的盒子 |
[12:12] | Oh, the box. I… | 盒子里 我 |
[12:15] | Actually couldn’t open it. | 我没能打开 |
[12:16] | You were up there for 20 minutes. | 你在上面待了二十分钟了 |
[12:18] | I feel asleep. Man, you have a comfortable bed. | 我睡着了 天啊 你的床太舒服了 |
[12:21] | Talk to you later. | 晚些再和你聊 |
[12:23] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[12:25] | Is it that bad? | 有这么糟吗 |
[12:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:29] | Mike is not defined | 无论盒子里有什么 |
[12:31] | by what is or isn’t inside this box. | 都不能以此断言麦克的为人 |
[12:33] | Okay. I have a right to know. I’m his wife. | 好吧 我有权力知道 我是他妻子 |
[12:36] | I know. I’m just trying to protect both of you guys. | 我知道 我只是在保护你们 |
[12:39] | Lee– | 李 |
[12:40] | Susan, please, trust me on this. | 苏珊 请相信我 |
[13:13] | Welcome to Cumberly’s personal shopping service. | 欢迎来到金伯利私人购物服务部 |
[13:15] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你做些什么吗 |
[13:17] | I see we have very… similar taste. | 看起来我们有着相似的品味 |
[13:20] | I always work with Margaret. Is she here? | 一直都是玛格利特在帮我 她在吗 |
[13:23] | Oh, you don’t want Margaret. | 你不会想要玛格利特的 |
[13:24] | Her idea of fashion is | 她对时尚的观点是 |
[13:25] | wearing one normal shoe | 一只脚穿正常的鞋子 |
[13:26] | and one clunky shoe. | 另外一只脚穿沉重的鞋子 |
[13:28] | She has a prosthetic leg. | 她有一条腿是假肢 |
[13:30] | And that’s why she’s my hero. | 所以她是我心中的英雄 |
[13:36] | Lazaro! What gives? | 拉萨罗 怎么回事 |
[13:37] | You said I’d be kicking ass at this job. | 你说过我对这份工作会很快上手 |
[13:39] | It takes time to build a client base, Gaby. | 建立客户群是需要时间的 加布 |
[13:42] | Stick with it, okay? | 坚持下去 好吗 |
[13:43] | Five, six months from now, | 从现在起 五六个月后 |
[13:44] | you’ll be our top seller. | 你会是我们最棒的销售 |
[13:45] | Six months? I don’t have that kind of time. | 六个月 我等不了那么久 |
[13:47] | I need money quick. | 我急需钱 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry. Most of the ladies who come in here | 抱歉 来这里的大多数女士 |
[13:51] | already have a personal shopper. | 都已经有了私人购物顾问 |
[13:54] | You know, you could try the men’s department. | 你可以尝试一下男装部门 |
[13:57] | You would be very persuasive over there. | 你在男装部门会很有说服力 |
[14:01] | Well, I’ve always been able to get men to buy things for me. | 好吧 我总是有能力让男人为我买东西 |
[14:04] | How hard could it be to get them | 那让他们从我这里买东西 |
[14:05] | to buy things from me? | 也不会有多难 |
[14:07] | Just wear something sexy, show a little cleavage, | 穿些性感的衣服 露点光 |
[14:09] | and maybe lose the wedding ring. | 也许还要再摘掉结婚戒指 |
[14:11] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:12] | Oh, yes. Guys tend to spend more | 是的 男人认为自己有机会 |
[14:14] | when they think they have a shot with the hot salesgirl. | 和女销售有一腿时 会花更多的钱 |
[14:16] | Lazaro– | 拉萨罗 |
[14:17] | I know. It’s demeaning and degrading. | 我知道 这么说有损人格 有失体面 |
[14:19] | – I shouldn’t have even– – No, no, no, no. | -我甚至都不该 -不是不是 |
[14:20] | I just need to know, show I lose the jacket? | 我只是需要知道 脱掉外套怎么样 |
[14:22] | ’cause these things are a lot more persuasive | 因为露出胸部 |
[14:24] | when they’re out. | 才更有说服力 |
[14:33] | I don’t care what the D.A. says. | 我才不在乎地方法院检查官说什么 |
[14:36] | There’s no case. My guy’s innocent. | 根本立不了案 我的委托人是无辜的 |
[14:40] | Please stop calling it a body. | 拜托别管那个叫尸体 |
[14:42] | It’s a foot, an ear, and a flap of skin. | 那只是一只脚 一个耳朵 一片皮肤 |
[14:45] | Do these have raisins? ’cause that grosses me out. | 这里面有葡萄干吗 吃那个我会吐 |
[14:47] | No. | 没有 |
[14:48] | No. Okay. Look, I gotta go. | 没有 好吧 我得挂了 |
[14:50] | Um, my 11:00’s here. | 我11点的客人到了 |
[14:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 是的 好的 |
[14:54] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:54] | Uh, not a problem, Mr. Weston. | 没关系 韦斯顿先生 |
[14:56] | Mmm. Call me Trip. | 叫我特里普 |
[15:00] | This is amazing. | 太好吃了 |
[15:01] | Well, I don’t like to brag, | 我并不喜欢自夸 |
[15:02] | but I am famous for my orange-glazed muffins. | 但我做的釉柑桔松糕的确很出名 |
[15:04] | Yeah. Uh, Bob said that you were one hell of a baker, | 是的 鲍勃说过你是个烘焙师 |
[15:08] | but he didn’t tell me much about your case. | 但没过多提你的案件 |
[15:10] | Well, the whole thing is quite ridiculous. | 整件事都非常可笑 |
[15:13] | The police found a dead man at a construction site, | 警察局在施工地发现一具男性死尸 |
[15:16] | and they think that I killed him. | 他们认为是我杀了他 |
[15:18] | Yeah. Everyone’s guilty until proven innocent. | 是啊 没证明无罪前 人人都有嫌疑 |
[15:21] | They must have something on you. | 他们一定在你身上发现了证据 |
[15:23] | Well, they did receive a letter from my ex-husband | 他们从我前夫那里收到一封信 |
[15:25] | saying I did it. | 信里说是我杀的人 |
[15:27] | Well, that’s nothing. | 这算不了什么 |
[15:28] | The guy’s got a vendetta against you, right? | 这人和你有过结要报复你 对吗 |
[15:30] | Yes, he does. | 是的 的确是 |
[15:32] | Uh, and then there’s | 还有 |
[15:33] | a slightly more damning phone conversation | 在一次该死的电话交谈中 |
[15:35] | in which I expressed remorse | 我表达了把尸体埋在土里的 |
[15:37] | for, um, putting a body in the ground. | 懊悔之情 |
[15:41] | Big deal. | 那有什么大不了 |
[15:42] | You were talking about burying a dead pet. | 你所说的是埋宠物的尸体 |
[15:46] | I suppose I was. | 我想的确是这样 |
[15:48] | And then… the police claim to have found | 之后 警察局声称在尸体的衬衫上 |
[15:50] | one of my fingerprints on the dead man’s shirt. | 发现了我的指纹 |
[15:55] | That’s bad, right? | 很不妙是吗 |
[15:58] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[16:00] | I think that it’s noble– | 我觉得这很高尚 |
[16:03] | Noble that you donate | 你出于好意 |
[16:04] | so much of your clothing to goodwill… | 捐赠过那么多的衣服 多崇高啊 |
[16:06] | and a shame that that poor sap ended up with your shirt. | 而这衣服被埋在肮脏的坑里真是可惜 |
[16:12] | Bob was wrong. | 鲍勃错了 |
[16:13] | You’re not good. You’re amazing. | 你不止好 你简直是奇才 |
[16:16] | So you’ll take my case? | 这么说你会接手我的事情了 |
[16:18] | Nope. | 不会 |
[16:20] | “Nope”? | 不会 |
[16:21] | No offense, but, um, it’s kind of a snooze. | 请勿见怪 但是 这案子太没劲了 |
[16:25] | Excuse me, but I have been accused of murder. | 对不起 但是我被起诉谋杀 |
[16:27] | My life is on the line here. | 我的人生岌岌可危 |
[16:28] | Oh, please. What jury is gonna convict you, | 拜托 陪审团会判你什么罪呢 |
[16:31] | with your–your pearls and your perfect hair | 看你戴的珍珠项链 你这完美的发型 |
[16:34] | and your subtle scent of lavender? | 你身上散发出的薰衣草的气味 |
[16:37] | Well, I would think that a lawyer | 我本来以为 律师都会 |
[16:38] | would enjoy defending an innocent client. | 喜欢为无辜的客户辩护 |
[16:40] | You would think so, wouldn’t you? | 你肯定这么想 |
[16:42] | But I love a challenge. | 但我喜欢挑战 |
[16:44] | Last year, I defended a guy who was found standing | 去年 有人看见我的被告 |
[16:47] | over his dead father with a bloody knife in his hand. | 手持沾着血迹的刀 盯着他断气父亲 |
[16:50] | Not only did I exonerate his guilty ass, | 我不仅帮他免了罪 |
[16:54] | null | 还得到了他一半的遗产 |
[16:57] | That is reprehensible. | 这太过分了 |
[16:59] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[17:02] | I’m sorry, Ms. Van de Kamp, | 抱歉 范德坎普夫人 |
[17:04] | but this is just– it’s too easy. | 你的案子 太没挑战性了 |
[17:06] | I mean, people who are famous for their muffins– | 我是说 能把松饼做得驰名远近的人 |
[17:10] | not generally killers. | 通常都不是凶手 |
[17:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[17:40] | My name’s Gabrielle. | 我叫加布丽尔 |
[17:41] | I’m a personal shopper here. Can I help you? | 我是这里的导购 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[17:44] | No, no, no. I’m just trying to find the Men’s Department. | 不用了 我在找男装部 |
[17:47] | I need some socks. | 想买几双袜子 |
[17:49] | Oh, I can help you with that. May I? | 那我帮你找吧 可以吗 |
[17:56] | Oh, you’re right. | 你是明智的 |
[17:58] | These ankles deserve… so much better. | 这脚踝就该 受到更好的待遇 |
[18:00] | You think? | 是吗 |
[18:02] | I-I’ve always thought they were just average ankles. | 我向来觉得我的脚踝没什么特别的 |
[18:04] | Average? They’re exquisite. | 没什么特别的 应该说长得很精致 |
[18:09] | Do you work out? | 你经常锻炼吗 |
[18:12] | I do a little mall walking, yes. | 是的 偶尔逛逛购物商场 |
[18:16] | Well, I don’t say this to every man, | 这话我可不是逢人就说 |
[18:20] | but you’ve got the perfect ankles for cashmere. | 羊绒袜才配得上你的脚踝 |
[18:24] | Let me show you a few pairs. | 我带你挑几双 |
[18:30] | 40 bucks for socks? | 一双袜子要四十块 |
[18:31] | I know. There’s just something irresistible about cashmere. | 我知道有点贵 但羊绒织品让人无法抗拒 |
[18:36] | Promise me you won’t buy one of these cashmere sweaters. | 你千万别出手买一件羊绒衫 |
[18:38] | I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off you. | 不然我的手都没法从你身上移开了 |
[18:40] | Well… | 我买 |
[18:44] | I really just need the tie. | 我只需要这条领带 |
[18:46] | How can you take the tie without the blazer? | 你怎么能只买领带而不配一件上衣呢 |
[18:48] | With your shoulders? | 瞧瞧你这幅肩膀 |
[18:49] | And this color up against that beautiful silver hair… | 这衣服的颜色配上你那帅气的银发 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. I lost myself there for a moment. | 抱歉 我一时没控制住自己 |
[18:58] | Ooh! Hello, George Clooney! | 看看啊 你就像乔治·克鲁尼 |
[19:01] | It’s just so expensive. I don’t know. | 这衣服太贵了 我该买吗 |
[19:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[19:04] | Maybe I should measure that inseam one more time. | 或许我得为您重新量一下裤腿内缝 |
[19:10] | What if it was drugs? | 万一里面是毒品怎么办 |
[19:13] | Seriously? I just fell asleep. | 要现在说吗 我刚睡着 |
[19:16] | Oh. This baby’s been working on her black belt. | 这个孩子一直在里面练习黑带 |
[19:19] | I’m just saying, Mike had a drug problem. | 我的意思是 麦克以前吸过毒 |
[19:22] | Those things never go away. | 毒瘾不可能彻底戒掉 |
[19:24] | I’m sure it was nothing like that. | 肯定不是你想的那样 |
[19:27] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:30] | It’s probably porn. | 可能是什么色情的东西 |
[19:33] | And you know what? I’m cool with that. | 坦白说 对此我没意见 |
[19:36] | As long as it was nothing weird. | 只要不是变态之类的就行 |
[19:39] | Oh, God. You think it was something weird? | 天呐 会不会真是什么变态的东西 |
[19:41] | Stop. | 打住 |
[19:43] | Just trust Lee. | 相信李就是了 |
[19:45] | If he thinks you shouldn’t see in the box, | 如果他认为你不该看盒子里的东西 |
[19:49] | well, you don’t want to find something | 那你也不愿意让那个东西 |
[19:50] | that would tarnish your memories of Mike. | 毁了麦克给你的美好记忆不是吗 |
[19:55] | You’re absolutely right. | 这话一点没错 |
[19:58] | I should just leave this alone. | 我还是别纠结这个了 |
[20:03] | Susan, it’s– | 苏珊 现在 |
[20:04] | 2:00 in the morning. I know. But I can’t sleep, | 凌晨两点 我知道 但我睡不着 |
[20:06] | and I am never gonna sleep | 除非我知道盒子里装的是什么 |
[20:08] | until I know what’s inside that box. | 否则我永远睡不着 |
[20:09] | So you can either let me in now or we can do this again at 3:00 | 你要是现在不告诉我 我三点还会来 |
[20:12] | and then at 4:00 and then at–thank you. | 四点依然会来 然后 谢谢 |
[20:17] | So there’s his passport, letters from his mom, | 里面有他的护照 他妈妈的来信 |
[20:20] | a really cute picture of you and M.J. | 还有一张特别美的你和M.J.的合影 |
[20:22] | Just get to it. | 直奔主题 |
[20:24] | And a checkbook. | 还有一个支票本 |
[20:26] | Apparently, he set up an account eight years ago. | 显然 他八年前开了一个账户 |
[20:30] | That’s when we were divorced. | 那年我们离婚了 |
[20:32] | And every month since, he’s written a check | 之后每个月 他都会给 |
[20:34] | to some woman named Jennie Hernandez. | 一个叫珍妮·赫尔南德斯的女人寄钱 |
[20:40] | I’ve never heard of her. | 我从没听说过这个女人 |
[20:43] | This is her address. | 这里有她的地址 |
[20:45] | Somewhere in Mount Pleasant. | 在欢喜山一带 |
[20:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[20:58] | Any chance those are M.J.’s? | 有没有可能是M.J.的 |
[21:01] | No. | 不是 |
[21:03] | Well, maybe it’s– | 没准是 |
[21:04] | We both know what it is. | 我们都清楚这是什么 |
[21:08] | There’s a child out there. | 还有一个孩子 |
[21:12] | Mike’s child. | 是麦克的 |
[21:21] | 77, 78, 79, 80. | null |
[21:25] | Hi, Lynette. | 你好 勒奈特 |
[21:27] | 81, 82, 83… | null |
[21:28] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:29] | 84, 85. Making Tom a cake. 86, 87… | 84 85 给汤姆做蛋糕 86 87 |
[21:32] | Gosh, how old is he gonna be? 46? 47? 48? | 天呐 今年他多大了 46 47 48 |
[21:35] | 92, 93, 94, 95… | null |
[21:36] | I made dinner reservations at 7:15. | 我预定的晚餐是七点十五 |
[21:38] | Or was it 7:16? 7:17? | 还是七点十六 七点十七 |
[21:40] | Nice try, but I am like rain man. | 干得好 但我的记忆力堪比雨人 |
[21:42] | 98, 99, 100. | null |
[21:45] | Sorry to bother you. | 不好意思打扰了 |
[21:46] | Penny and Parker left this stuff over at our place, | 佩妮和帕克把东西落在我们家了 |
[21:48] | so I thought I’d drop it by. | 我给他们送回来 |
[21:49] | Thanks. I see they’re making lab coats | 谢了 现在的实验室白大褂 |
[21:52] | a lot tighter than they used to. | 都做得这么紧身了吗 |
[21:54] | I see they’re making sweatpants | 我倒觉得跟运动裤似的 |
[21:56] | just as baggy as always. | 还保持着一贯的宽松 |
[22:00] | Besides, I’m not going to work. | 而且 我没打算亲自下厨 |
[22:01] | I’m taking Tom to his favorite restaurant, | 而是要带汤姆去他最爱的那家餐厅 |
[22:03] | because, you know, it’s his birthday. | 因为 你知道的 今天他生日 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:08] | That’s why I’m making him his favorite cake. | 所以我才在做他最喜欢的蛋糕 |
[22:11] | Looks appetizing. | 看起来挺好吃 |
[22:13] | Don’t forget to add the eye of newt. | 别忘了给蝾螈添上眼睛 |
[22:15] | Oh, ’cause it’s green? It’s a funny story. | 因为蛋糕是绿色的吗 不过这有个典故 |
[22:18] | When Tom and I were first dating, | 汤姆和我刚开始约会的时候 |
[22:20] | he wanted a red velvet cake for his birthday, | 他过生日想吃红色丝绒蛋糕 |
[22:22] | but I only had green food coloring, | 但我只有绿色的人造色素 |
[22:24] | and he liked it anyway, so it’s become a tradition, | 不过他还是很喜欢那个蛋糕 这个传统 |
[22:27] | one we have shared for 25 years. | 我们就保持了二十五年 |
[22:32] | I think we’re gonna keep sharing it. | 而且会一直保持下去 |
[22:35] | Lynette, stop embarrassing yourself. | 勒奈特 别再自己难为自己了 |
[22:36] | Tom is through with you. | 你和汤姆结束了 |
[22:38] | We have a family together. | 我们共同拥有一个家庭 |
[22:40] | You don’t just throw that away. | 不是说结束就结束得了的 |
[22:45] | Until you do. | 就差你同意了 |
[22:47] | Mm-hmm. What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:48] | Your divorce papers. | 离婚协议 |
[22:52] | Tom already signed them. | 汤姆已经签字了 |
[22:54] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[23:00] | What the hell?! | 你干什么 |
[23:04] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[23:17] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[23:18] | Oh. You’re just saying that ’cause it’s obvious. | 你这么说是因为显而易见吧 |
[23:22] | I’ll be home for dinner. | 我晚上会回来吃饭 |
[23:25] | Oh, by the way, think you could mix things up? | 对了 你能不能换点花样 |
[23:28] | Getting a little tired of chicken. | 鸡肉吃得都有点厌了 |
[23:30] | You forgot something. | 你落了东西 |
[23:32] | Oh. That. | 那个啊 |
[23:35] | Here’s the thing– | 是这样 |
[23:36] | It’s better for business if I don’t wear it. | 我不戴婚戒更好卖衣服 |
[23:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:40] | I have a lot of rich men as clients. | 我的客户很多是有钱男人 |
[23:41] | If I flirt with them, they buy more stuff, | 我和他们打情骂俏 他们买的东西就多 |
[23:43] | which means I make more money, | 我挣的钱就越多 |
[23:45] | and you can cook something other than chicken for dinner. | 你也就能做点鸡肉以外的东西做晚餐 |
[23:49] | You know what? I’m not comfortable | 你穿成这样 |
[23:50] | with you dressing like that and flirting with those guys. | 和男人打情骂俏 我心里可不怎么舒服 |
[23:53] | Oh, honey, you have nothing to worry about. | 亲爱的 不用瞎担心 |
[23:56] | They’re just a bunch of nerds with money. | 他们就是一帮有钱的呆子 |
[23:58] | This just helps. | 这只是帮点小忙 |
[23:59] | You can’t dress for church if you want to move the merch. | 想卖出东西可不能穿得像上教堂似的 |
[24:01] | Gaby… | 加布 |
[24:02] | You gotta shake your rear to get them to buy the gear. | 不卖弄点风骚 怎么吸引顾客买东西 |
[24:05] | Gaby… | 加布 |
[24:05] | You wanna sell some knits, you better flash your– | 要想卖出针织衫 就得亮出 |
[24:07] | Gaby! I got it. | 加布 我懂了 |
[24:10] | Too bad. I have, like, 15 more. | 真遗憾 我还有一堆理论呢 |
[24:13] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[24:28] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[24:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[24:32] | Look, Jane’s meeting me for my birthday. | 简约了我给我庆生 |
[24:33] | Uh, Jane’s running late. | 简是要迟到了 |
[24:35] | She had a little trouble with your cake. | 她和你的蛋糕有点小摩擦 |
[24:39] | You signed this? | 你签字了 |
[24:41] | How did you get these? | 这怎么到你手上的 |
[24:44] | They were handed to me personally by your new roommate. | 你的新同居对象亲自交给我的 |
[24:47] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题啊 |
[24:48] | I did not ask Jane to bring these to you, I swear. | 我发誓 我没让简把这个给你 |
[24:51] | It doesn’t matter if Jane brought them. | 是不是她给我的不重要 |
[24:54] | He’s gonna need a few more minutes. | 你等一会再来吧 |
[24:57] | Look, I’m–I’m–I’m–I’m taken a-a little off guard here. | 我 我觉得有点太突然了 |
[25:00] | Can we talk about this later? | 咱们回头再谈好吗 |
[25:01] | Is is your signature, isn’t it? | 这是你的签名 不是吗 |
[25:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:05] | When did you sign it? | 你什么时候签的字 |
[25:08] | I don’t know. A while ago, I guess. I– | 我不知道 我想有一阵了吧 |
[25:10] | You guess? Jeez. | 你想 天呐 |
[25:11] | This isn’t a gym membership. | 这不是取消健身房会员资格 |
[25:12] | This is for the dissolution of our marriage. | 是要解除我们的婚姻 |
[25:14] | Look, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | You think I don’t know? | 你以为我能不知道吗 |
[25:20] | This is hard for me, too, okay? | 我也很难受 |
[25:24] | But you gotta believe me. | 但是你得信我 |
[25:25] | There is no way I meant for Jane to bring this to you. | 我绝不会让简把这个给你 |
[25:29] | Then just tell me, what is it you do mean? | 你就告诉我 你到底是什么意思 |
[25:37] | Do you want to end our marriage? | 你想终结我们的婚姻吗 |
[26:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:22] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[26:26] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m s– | 我很抱歉 真的抱歉 |
[26:47] | Please talk to me. | 跟我谈谈好吗 |
[26:51] | You know, it’s just that you’ve had so much going on lately, | 最近你事情这么多 |
[26:54] | I-I-I, you know, I thought– I thought it would be helpful | 我觉得 我替你把文件给她 |
[26:57] | If I took the papers over for you. | 也算是帮你忙了 |
[27:01] | On what planet is | 你怎么会觉得 |
[27:02] | you serving my wife divorce papers a good idea? | 由你把离婚文件给我老婆是个好主意 |
[27:08] | I thought I was doing you a favor. | 我是想帮你而已 |
[27:10] | Me a favor? | 帮我 |
[27:12] | Really? Me?! | 真的吗 帮我 |
[27:14] | Fine. Us! | 行了 是帮我们 |
[27:16] | I just want us to move forward. | 我希望我们可以放下过去 |
[27:18] | I can’t stand this “One foot in, one foot out” thing | 我真受不了你和前妻这种 |
[27:21] | that you’ve got going with your ex. | 要断不断的暧昧了 |
[27:22] | It’s not what I signed up for. | 我要的可不是这个 |
[27:23] | I told you I would take care of it. | 我说过我会处理好的 |
[27:27] | Now is not the time. | 现在还不是时候 |
[27:29] | It’s never the time, Tom, | 汤姆 除非你下定决心 |
[27:31] | until you make it the time. | 否则永远都不是时候 |
[27:32] | You don’t just th-throw papers at someone | 你不能就这样把离婚文件给人 |
[27:34] | and say, “Here. Sign this. | 说一句 “给你 签字吧” |
[27:36] | Everything that we have known and worked for is over.” | “我们之间有过的一切都结束了” |
[27:39] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[27:41] | It is when you know what you want. | 你要是知道自己想要什么就简单了 |
[27:47] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[27:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:50] | But if we’re gonna be together, | 但是如果我们要在一起 |
[27:51] | You’ve got to stop thinking about her needs | 你就不能再想她需要什么 |
[27:53] | and start thinking about mine. | 而是想我需要什么 |
[27:57] | I am always gonna care about Lynette. | 我会永远在乎勒奈特 |
[28:03] | She’s the mother of my children. | 她是我孩子们的母亲 |
[28:09] | So you need to decide whether you can live with that. | 所以你自己决定能不能接受这个事实 |
[28:24] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[28:35] | I’m Jennie. And you are? | 是我 你是哪位 |
[28:38] | Susan Delfino, Mike’s wife. | 苏珊·德尔非诺 麦克的妻子 |
[28:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:44] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[28:47] | Thank you for your sympathy, | 多谢关心 |
[28:49] | but what I really need from you is an explanation. | 但是我想要的是一个解释 |
[28:54] | Why was Mike sending you checks every month? | 为什么麦克每个月给你寄一张支票 |
[28:56] | They weren’t for me. They’re for Laura. | 不是给我的 是给萝拉的 |
[29:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:02] | Who’s laura? Mike’s daughter? | 那萝拉又是谁 麦克的女儿 |
[29:04] | No. His sister. | 不是 是他姐姐 |
[29:12] | So… this is a group home? | 那这里是残障之家 |
[29:14] | For autistic adults. | 都是成年自闭症患者 |
[29:16] | Laura’s one of our more severe cases. | 萝拉的情况是比较严重的 |
[29:18] | She can’t speak. | 她不能说话 |
[29:20] | Loves painting though. | 不过很喜欢画画 |
[29:22] | Spends hours every day at that table. | 每天能在那里坐好几个小时 |
[29:25] | Did Mike ever mention having a sister? | 麦克提过他有个姐姐吗 |
[29:27] | No. Never. | 没有 从没提过 |
[29:28] | He was great with her. | 他和她处得特好 |
[29:30] | He came by every monday night to visit. | 每周一晚上都来看她 |
[29:32] | Told me he had softball. | 跟我说是去打垒球 |
[29:35] | Excuse me a moment. | 失陪一下 |
[29:38] | This is crazy. | 这简直莫名其妙 |
[29:39] | No. This is good. | 不 这样很好 |
[29:41] | There’s no other woman, no kid. | 起码不是他有其他女人和孩子 |
[29:44] | Why wouldn’t Mike tell me he had a sister? | 麦克为什么不告诉我他有一个姐姐 |
[29:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:48] | Did he think I’d be upset about the money? | 他觉得我会在乎那些钱吗 |
[29:50] | Because I wouldn’t. | 我不会的 |
[29:51] | I’m sure he knew that. | 我相信他知道 |
[29:54] | But why did he think he had to hide this from me? | 但他为什么要对我隐瞒这件事 |
[29:56] | I mean, did he think I was the kind of person | 他觉得我是那种 |
[29:58] | that wouldn’t accept her? | 无法接受她的人吗 |
[30:01] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思打扰一下 |
[30:02] | Would you like to meet Laura? | 你们想见见萝拉吗 |
[30:05] | We’d love to. | 非常愿意 |
[30:17] | His name is, uh, Ramon Sanchez. | 他的名字叫雷蒙·桑切斯 |
[30:19] | He would’ve stayed here around, uh, six months ago. | 六个月前应该在这住过 |
[30:23] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没有印象 |
[30:26] | But he could be in my treasure chest. | 但我也许能在藏宝箱里找到点儿什么 |
[30:28] | I keep all the items guests leave behind. | 我会保留所有客人留下的东西 |
[30:32] | My husband calls it hoarding. | 我丈夫管这叫囤积废物 |
[30:35] | But I fancy myself more of a collector. | 但我喜欢称自己为收藏家 |
[30:41] | 20 bucks says we’re barking up the wrong crazy here. | 20刀赌我们白费力气了 |
[30:45] | If the prosecutor needs more connection | 如果公诉人需要更多和范德坎普 |
[30:46] | to that Van de Kamp broad. Trust me. I’ll find it. | 有联系的证据 相信我 我能找到 |
[30:49] | Must be your lucky day. | 你们真幸运 |
[30:51] | Room 208. Ramon sanchez. | 208房间 雷蒙·桑切斯 |
[30:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:56] | Magazine with a map, some receipts. | 带地图的杂志 一些收据 |
[30:59] | I don’t think there’s anything here. | 我没发现什么 |
[31:03] | He circled Wisteria Lane. | 他圈出了紫藤巷 |
[31:04] | So what? It doesn’t connect him to her. | 那又怎样 这无法表明他们有联系 |
[31:07] | Not directly. | 至少不算直接证据 |
[31:17] | It does if he was going to her address. | 可以 如果他是要去她家 |
[31:38] | Bob should be here any minute. | 鲍勃很快就到 |
[31:41] | You really don’t need your lawyer. | 你不需要律师在场 |
[31:43] | I just wanted to show you something that we found. | 我只想让你看看我们找到了什么 |
[31:46] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[31:47] | It was with some of Mr. Sanchez’s things. | 在桑切斯先生的物品中找到的 |
[31:50] | As you can see, he wrote your address on it. | 你也看到了 上面有你的地址 |
[31:54] | But that doesn’t make any sense. Why would he– | 这没道理 他为什么要 |
[31:55] | Look, if this goes too much farther, | 如果调查再深入下去 |
[31:57] | there’s nothing I can do to help you. | 我也爱莫能助了 |
[31:59] | But if you come forward now, | 但如果你能坦白 |
[32:00] | tell me everything that happened, | 原原本本的告诉我一切 |
[32:03] | things will go a lot easier for you. | 我们可以从宽处理 |
[32:08] | I think I should wait for my lawyer. | 我想等等我的律师 |
[32:12] | Is there some place I could get some water? | 请问哪里有水喝 |
[32:15] | Right outside. | 外面就有 |
[32:24] | Mr. Conklin’s parole hearing is tomorrow at… 10:00. | 康克林先生的假释听证会是明天十点 |
[32:29] | Do you really want me telling the board | 你真的想让我告诉委员会 |
[32:30] | that you couldn’t find | 你找不到 |
[32:31] | the documents that I requested a week ago? | 我一周前就申请过的文件吗 |
[32:33] | I-I’ll check again, Mr. Weston. | 我 我再查一下 韦斯顿先生 |
[32:35] | Don’t check. Find. | 光查没用 找到它 |
[32:55] | Ms. Van de Kamp. | 范德坎普女士 |
[32:58] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:00] | I think so. | 也许吧 |
[33:01] | Just, uh, waiting for Bob. | 只是 在等鲍勃 |
[33:05] | They found some other evidence, | 他们找到了其他证据 |
[33:06] | and I’m just not sure what to make of it all. | 我不知道该如何处理 |
[33:16] | Look, uh, | 你看 |
[33:18] | I’m trying to help you out here. | 我现在是想帮你 |
[33:20] | But there is a clock on this deal, | 但这宽待是有时效的 |
[33:22] | so I’m not sure how much longer you wanna wait for your lawyer. | 我不知道你的律师还要多久才能到 |
[33:25] | You must hate being a detective, huh? | 你一定很讨厌当警探吧 |
[33:27] | Mr. Weston. | 韦斯顿先生 |
[33:28] | Even a rookie cop knows that interrogating a suspect | 即使是新警察也知道 在审讯疑犯时 |
[33:31] | without counsel present is a violation of their rights, | 没有律师在场 就是在侵犯他们的权利 |
[33:34] | so this must be your way of | 所以你一定是想用这种方式 |
[33:36] | trying to lose your gold shield, | 摆脱你的警探金盾吧 |
[33:38] | and you know what? I think it’s gonna work. | 好方法 我认为可行 |
[33:40] | We’re just making small talk, waiting for her lawyer. | 我们只是话家常 顺便等等她的律师 |
[33:43] | Well, small talk’s over. | 好吧 话家常时间结束 |
[33:45] | I’m her lawyer. | 我是她的律师 |
[33:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:51] | You don’t need his permission. | 你不需要得到他的允许 |
[33:53] | You wanna talk to her, you talk to me first. | 想和她谈话 请先找我 |
[33:55] | Is that clear, soon-to-be-a-patrolman Murphy? | 我说得清楚吗 将要降级为巡警的摩非警官 |
[33:58] | Good evening, detective. | 晚安 警探 |
[34:08] | I thought my case was too boring for you. | 我以为我的案子对你来说太无聊 |
[34:10] | It was, but I realized something that made it interesting. | 之前是 但我发现了些有趣的事情 |
[34:14] | You may not have done this, | 也许你没有犯案 |
[34:17] | but you sure as hell know who did. | 但你一定知道凶手是谁 |
[34:28] | Thank you. Wine list. I’ll take that. | 谢谢你 酒单 我要点 |
[34:30] | And be sure to bring me the check. | 等会儿记住把账单给我 |
[34:32] | Tonight’s my treat. | 今晚我请客 |
[34:35] | Whoa. Kinda pricey. | 好像挺贵的 |
[34:36] | I thought we were supposed to be saving for Bree’s lawyer. | 我以为我们要为布里的律师费省钱 |
[34:38] | We are, but I’m starting to do really well, | 没错 但我现在工作业绩相当好 |
[34:41] | so I think we can afford one splurge. | 所以我觉得我们可以挥霍一次 |
[34:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:45] | Oh, come on, Carlos. I want to do this for you. | 拜托 卡洛斯 这是我想为你做的 |
[34:47] | Can’t you just enjoy it? | 你就不能好好享受吗 |
[34:51] | I guess I can do that. | 好吧 |
[34:52] | – Gaby? – Jason! | -加布 -杰森 |
[34:53] | Hey! I thought that was you. | 我就知道是你 |
[35:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:03] | Oh, this is Jason, one of my clients. | 这是杰森 我的顾客 |
[35:06] | Jason, this is Carlos, my… | 杰森 这是卡洛斯 我的 |
[35:09] | brother. | 哥哥 |
[35:11] | Oh, hey, man. Nice to meet you. | 你好 老兄 见到你很高兴 |
[35:16] | Grab a chair. Join us. | 来搬个椅子 一起吃吧 |
[35:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:21] | So, uh, your sister here is quite the little saleswoman. | 你妹妹真是个能干的推销小姐 |
[35:25] | You believe she talked me into | 你敢相信她今天让我买下了 |
[35:26] | a $4,000 suit today? | 一件4000美金的西装吗 |
[35:27] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[35:28] | That is so… sis. | 真是我的好妹妹 |
[35:32] | Carlos, maybe you should go to the bar and get us some drinks. | 卡洛斯 你能去吧台帮我们拿点酒来吗 |
[35:36] | Nah. I’m not thirsty. | 不 我不渴 |
[35:39] | So, uh, I’m wearing one of the shirts you picked out. | 我正穿着你帮我挑选的衬衫 |
[35:42] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:42] | Oh. I can’t tell you | 我怎么好意思 |
[35:43] | what I think in front of my brother. | 在我哥面前告诉你我的想法呢 |
[35:46] | You’re so funny. | 你真幽默 |
[35:48] | Hey, Carlos, how is it possible | 卡洛斯 像你妹妹这么棒的人 |
[35:49] | that someone as awesome as your sister hasn’t been scooped up already? | 怎么可能还单着 |
[35:55] | My guess is it’s the herpes. | 可能是性病吧 |
[36:00] | Sibling humor. | 兄妹间的玩笑 |
[36:02] | You’re right. All those trips to the free clinic | 没错 免费小诊所 |
[36:04] | could’ve been for anything. | 可不是白去的 |
[36:06] | Seriously, Carlos, | 说真的 卡洛斯 |
[36:08] | Some drinks for the table would be really good. | 我觉得你该去帮我们拿些酒过来 |
[36:10] | You know, what the hell? | 管他的呢 |
[36:11] | I’ll take a scotch on the rocks. | 给我来一杯苏格兰威士忌加冰块 |
[36:13] | Uh, a single malt. | 对了 威士忌要纯麦的 |
[36:15] | Actually, you’re gonna have to get that one yourself. | 真是不好意思 你恐怕得自己去取了 |
[36:18] | I am going home to my wife. | 我要回家找我老婆去了 |
[36:21] | I’m married. | 我可是结了婚的人 |
[36:29] | I can’t believe you just did that. | 你刚刚的行为简直难以置信 |
[36:31] | That guy’s one of my best customers. | 那家伙是我最佳客户之一 |
[36:32] | Oh, are we talking about that “Nerd” You sell to? | 这就是你所说的”呆子”吗 |
[36:35] | Okay, maybe he’s a little better-looking than the others, | 好吧 他是比其他客户要帅一点 |
[36:37] | But it’s my job, Carlos. | 可这是我的工作 卡洛斯 |
[36:39] | Fine. Whatever. Let’s just get out of here. | 无所谓了 我只想赶紧离开这里 |
[36:41] | You are such a hypocrite. | 你真是个伪君子 |
[36:42] | How many times did you tell me to show a little cleavage | 以前每次去见你那些外地客户的时候 |
[36:45] | When meeting your out-of-town clients? | 还不都是你要我多露点乳沟 |
[36:46] | My breasts were practically a tourist stop. | 我的胸部早就是一个观光景点了 |
[36:49] | This is different, | 这根本是两码事 |
[36:51] | and I don’t like it,. | 而我不喜欢你这样 |
[36:52] | Well, too bad. We need this job. | 那真是太糟糕了 我们需要这份工作 |
[36:54] | I’m the breadwinner now. | 现在是我在养家糊口 |
[36:56] | Yep. Throw that in my face again. | 又搬出这个来威胁我 |
[36:58] | What? | 你说什么 |
[36:59] | “Make me dinner, Carlos.” | “卡洛斯 快去帮我做饭” |
[37:00] | “Get me drinks.” | “给我弄杯喝的过来” |
[37:01] | “Bring me the check.” | “把支票拿来” |
[37:03] | Yeah, Carlos, I did offer to treat. | 没错 卡洛斯 现在的确是我买单了 |
[37:07] | And you know what I was thinking? | 而你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[37:08] | How good it felt. | 我觉得这种感觉太棒了 |
[37:09] | How for the first time in 19 years I was able to treat you. | 19年了 终于可以轮到我来养你了 |
[37:13] | And I can’t believe that would bother you. | 我不敢相信你居然会不开心 |
[37:14] | Well, it does. | 没错 |
[37:17] | It’s driving me crazy that you’re the one | 只要一想到现在靠你赚钱养家 |
[37:20] | making all the money and calling all the shots. | 一切都你说了算 我就快疯了 |
[37:22] | Well, get used to it, because I did all this for you. | 忍着 因为我做这一切全是为了你 |
[37:25] | This is what you wanted. | 都是为了完成你的心愿 |
[37:30] | Uh, give ’em to her. She’s driving now. | 把钥匙给她吧 现在是她掌握方向盘了 |
[37:48] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[37:50] | I’m up late. | 我昨晚没睡 |
[37:53] | Once, in college, | 之前在大学的时候 |
[37:54] | I wrote Mike a letter about how horrible you are. | 我给麦克写了一封信来抱怨你 |
[37:58] | And good morning to me. | 祝我早安 |
[38:00] | We’d just had a fight on the phone, | 当时我刚刚在电话里跟你大吵了一架 |
[38:02] | and I needed to put my anger somewhere. | 所以我得找个办法来发泄 |
[38:04] | Anyway, when you said | 不管怎样 当你跟我说 |
[38:06] | that Mike had some old letters in that box, | 麦克的盒子里收藏了些过去的信件的时候 |
[38:08] | I wanted to make sure mine wasn’t in it, | 我想看看我的那封在不在里面 |
[38:11] | So I checked… | 所以我翻了翻这个盒子… |
[38:14] | and I found these. | 然后我找到了这些 |
[38:16] | They’re from Mike’s mom Adele. | 这些都是麦克的妈妈阿黛尔写给他的 |
[38:20] | It turns out you weren’t the only one | 看样子你不是唯一一个 |
[38:22] | who was in the dark about Mike’s sister. | 对麦克姐姐的存在毫不知情的人 |
[38:24] | He didn’t even know she existed until eight years ago. | 他自己也是在8年前才知道这件事的 |
[38:27] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[38:30] | It was clear early on that Laura was going to have special needs. | 很显然 萝拉小时候肯定需要特殊看护 |
[38:35] | I guess Mike’s parents weren’t up for it. | 我估计麦克的父母不愿意被她拖累吧 |
[38:41] | “So, yes, Michael, I am ashamed of myself, | “是的 迈克尔 我为自己感到羞愧 |
[38:46] | “and I live with that decision every day. | “每一天我都为当初的这个决定备受煎熬 |
[38:49] | “But life with your father was always hard, | “可是你父亲的命运如此多舛 |
[38:51] | “and keeping Laura would have been an inconvenience | “留下萝拉的确会有些碍事 |
[38:55] | that might have destroyed everything.” | 继而令我们的生活毁于一旦” |
[39:01] | This was the last letter she wrote Mike. | 这是她写给麦克的最后一封信 |
[39:04] | “And so now you know the worst secret of my life, | “现在你已经知道了我最不堪的秘密 |
[39:08] | “but I beg of you, let it remain a secret. | “可是我请求你不要说出去 |
[39:10] | “Your beautiful new family | “你幸福快乐的新家庭 |
[39:13] | “is one of the only joys I have. | “是我活在这世上的唯一乐趣了 |
[39:15] | “Don’t let them know the kind of person I really am.” | “请不要告诉他们我这段不光彩的过去” |
[39:20] | Mike wasn’t keeping a secret from you. | 麦克并没想对你隐瞒什么 |
[39:23] | He was keeping a secret for her. | 他这么做只是为了他的母亲 |
[39:29] | Well, I know what Mike would’ve wanted me to do. | 我知道麦克会希望我怎么做了 |
[39:34] | I am gonna keep writing those checks, | 我会继续给萝拉寄支票的 |
[39:37] | and I’m gonna keep Laura in my life. | 我希望萝拉能继续存在于我的生活中 |
[39:42] | My god. | 我的天呐 |
[39:44] | Adele had to live with that on her conscience. | 阿黛尔肯定每天都饱受良心的煎熬 |
[39:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:53] | How do you do something like that? | 怎么会有人去做这样的事呢 |
[39:56] | How do you give away your own child | 怎么会有人放弃自己的亲生骨肉呢 |
[39:57] | just because it’s inconvenient? | 就因为他们很”碍事”吗 |
[40:04] | Oh, no, no, no. No, um, I-I didn’t mean– | 不不不 我不是那个意思… |
[40:07] | It’s–it’s not like that with you. | 你的情况跟这完全不同 |
[40:11] | No, mom, it is. | 不 妈 情况是一样的 |
[40:17] | All the stuff I’ve said about being pregnant… | 我每天挂在嘴边的那些关于怀孕的抱怨 |
[40:22] | that I’m not ready, | 说我还没准备好 |
[40:24] | or that I’m not sure I’d be a good mom… | 说我不确定自己能不能当一个好妈妈 |
[40:30] | It’s all bull. | 这全是屁话 |
[40:34] | What this baby really is to me is inconvenient. | 我其实就是觉得这个孩子”碍事”了 |
[40:44] | I’ve been thinking about this all night. | 我昨天想了整整一晚 |
[40:50] | I don’t want to make a decision | 我不想做出一个让自己 |
[40:53] | that I’m going to be ashamed of for the rest of my life. | 终生后悔和羞愧的决定 |
[40:58] | I can’t live with that. | 我没办法忍受 |
[41:03] | I won’t. | 我不能这样 |
[41:06] | Julie, are you saying– | 朱莉 你的意思是说… |
[41:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:11] | I’m gonna keep her. | 我打算留下她 |
[41:17] | Yes, in life, we all make plans, | 没错 一生中 我们有不少计划 |
[41:21] | But sometimes they don’t turn out the way we expected. | 可是有时事与愿违 |
[41:27] | By trying to help out, we may damage a relationship. | 一片好心 却反将婚姻带入危机 |
[41:34] | By attempting to reach out, | 想做最后一搏 |
[41:36] | we may push someone further away. | 却只得到他渐行渐远的背影 |
[41:41] | By digging into the past, | 追溯往事 |
[41:44] | we may enrich our present. | 反倒充实了当下的生活 |
[41:48] | But then there are those | 可是总有那么些人 |
[41:50] | who refuse to let go of their plans, | 他们不达目的誓不罢休 |
[41:53] | no matter how badly they’re turning out. | 完全不计后果 |
[41:58] | Can I buy you a beer? | 要我去给你买罐啤酒吗 |
[42:00] | I figure you could use one. | 我觉得你得来点儿酒 |
[42:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:03] | Trip Weston’s taking the Van De Kamp case. | 现在特里普·韦斯顿接手范德坎普的案子了 |
[42:05] | The guy won’t quit till he gets what he wants. | 你也知道的 那家伙不达目的不罢休 |
[42:08] | Yeah, neither will I. | 是么 我也不会轻易妥协 |
[42:11] | So how about you buy me that beer | 要不等那婊子进了监狱 |
[42:12] | when the bitch goes to jail? | 你再请我喝啤酒吧 |