Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Carlos needed to make a change. 卡洛斯需要做出改变
[00:04] I am miserable at work. I can’t do it anymore. 我上班很痛苦 我不能再继续了
[00:08] Orson sent the police an anonymous tip. 奥森给警局寄了封匿名信
[00:11] Got a feeling about this. 我感觉这事有蹊跷
[00:12] Enough of a feeling to go dig up a construction site? 要不我们去那个工地挖挖看啊
[00:16] Mike protected Renee… 麦克保护了雷尼
[00:18] He is a good man. 他是个好人
[00:20] But he paid the price. 可他付出了血的代价
[00:30] Every day on Wisteria Lane, 每天 在紫藤郡
[00:32] women face their share of problems… 主妇们都面对着各自的问题
[00:36] Like a paperboy who’s off the mark… 比如报童投错地方
[00:40] An appliance that’s out of whack… 或是机器发生故障
[00:45] Or a report card that’s below par. 又或是孩子成绩不理想
[00:50] These everyday problems can seem like matters of life and death. 这些日常问题在她们眼中是生死攸关的大事
[00:56] I’ve told your paperboy ten times– 我告诉你的报童多少遍了
[00:59] the flower bed sprinklers go on at 6:00 A.M. Sharp. 花坛洒水器早上六点整准时启动
[01:05] I don’t know how you can call him a repairman 他来过之后 东西还是没修好
[01:06] if after he visits, the thing is not repaired. 怎么还能管他叫修理工
[01:12] And get this, Carlos. Her math teacher wrote, 听好 卡洛斯 她的数学老师写道
[01:14] “The only thing worse than her arithmetic is her attitude.” “唯一比她的算数更差的就是她的态度”
[01:21] But then something truly horrible comes along… 可随后真正可怕的事发生了
[01:28] – Mike! – And we rush to hold on to what really matters… -麦克 -我们急忙去处理真正要紧的事
[01:36] Before it’s gone forever. 趁它还没永远结束
[01:55] When a loved one dies, 当一个爱人死去
[01:57] certain decisions have to be made. 我们必须做出某些决定
[02:03] A coffin must be selected. 必须选定棺材
[02:09] A headstone must be picked. 必须选好墓石
[02:15] Clothes must be chosen. 还得选好寿衣
[02:20] Preparing a body for burial is never an easy thing to do… 给尸体落葬绝不容易
[02:26] But unearthing one can be even harder. 不过挖坟则难上加难
[02:33] Hey! I think we got something. 我们有发现了
[02:46] What do you think? 怎么样
[02:49] You look handsome. 很得体
[02:51] What’s that under your shirt? 你的衬衣底下是什么
[02:53] My little tribute to Mike. 我对麦克的小小敬意
[02:57] He would’ve loved that. 他一定会喜欢的
[03:01] He was always trying to get me to go to indianapolis for a game. 他总想让我去印第安纳波利斯看比赛
[03:05] And I was too busy being a big executive, 而我作为高管总是忙得不可开交
[03:09] helping rich people get richer. 帮着有钱人充实腰包
[03:12] That’ll be a… 以后我的悼词…
[03:13] great eulogy someday, huh? 就这样不错吧
[03:20] Is this about you wanting to quit your job again 你是说你想再次辞职
[03:22] so you can be an underpaid counselor? 然后你就能成为廉价顾问吗
[03:24] I’m never gonna be able to get you to understand this, am I? 我永远没法得到你的理解 是吗
[03:27] What a difference it would make in my life 如果我感到自己在帮助别人
[03:28] if I felt like I was helping people. 我的生活该多有改观啊
[03:30] You’re right. I’m never gonna understand it, 你说得对 我永远无法理解
[03:31] and I also don’t understand why we have to talk about this today. 而且我不理解为什么我们今天要谈这些
[03:34] Because my best friend is dead, 因为我最好的哥们死了
[03:37] and he died trying to help people, 而他是因为舍己救人
[03:38] so if you ask me, it kind of seems like 所以如果要谈这事
[03:40] the perfect day to talk about it. 今天再合适不过了
[03:46] This one? 穿这件
[03:49] Sure. 好吧
[03:50] Um, shoes? 鞋子呢
[03:55] You pick. 你选
[04:01] Hi, reverend. 你好 牧师
[04:02] Hello, Julie. 你好 朱莉
[04:06] Susan. 苏珊
[04:10] I, um, wanted to show you 我想给你看
[04:13] a… rough draft of Mike’s funeral service. 为麦克葬礼准备的草稿
[04:15] It’s what we discussed– 这是我们之前讨论过的
[04:16] a standard episcopalian ceremony. 标准教徒葬礼
[04:18] I’m sure it’ll be fine. 我确定会没问题
[04:27] Um, just wanted to see if you’d like to add anything 我只想知道 你是否想加些
[04:31] to make it a little more personal. 更私人的东西进去
[04:34] Readings, for example. 比方说读物
[04:35] Did he have any favorite poems? 他有什么钟爱的诗歌吗
[04:37] Any favorite writers? 有什么钟爱的作家吗
[04:41] Mike really wasn’t much of a reader. 麦克不怎么爱看书
[04:46] That’s fine. 没关系
[04:48] Were you planning on saying something during the service? 你准备在葬礼上说些什么吗
[04:53] Like what, “I wish someone hadn’t murdered my husband”? 比方说”我真希望没人杀了我丈夫”吗
[04:58] Mom… 妈
[05:01] – He’s just trying to help. – I know. I’m sorry. -他只是想帮忙 -我知道 抱歉
[05:05] I just, uh… 我只是…
[05:08] I don’t know what I would say that would be enough. 我不知道说什么才足够
[05:13] I don’t know how to tell people what kind of man Mike was… 我不知道如何告诉大家麦克是怎样的人
[05:19] What kind of father and husband and friend he was. 他是怎样的父亲 丈夫和朋友
[05:24] I just… 我只是…
[05:25] never thought I would have to sum up his life 从没想过会在他还没走完一生前
[05:27] before he was… done living it. 就要提前总结他的一生
[05:38] It’s going to be okay. 一切都会好的
[05:44] Please, reverend, 拜托 牧师
[05:45] If there’s one thing that I know for sure at this moment, 我现在唯一确定的事
[05:48] is that… 就是…
[05:51] nothing is ever going to be okay again. 什么都不会好了
[06:14] How’s Susan holding up? 苏珊现在怎么样
[06:17] She’ll be really glad you came. 她会很高兴你来了
[06:19] I caught the first flight after you called me. 你给我打电话后 我就搭第一班飞机来了
[06:21] I’m just, uh… 我只是…
[06:23] I’m still in shock. 我还没缓过神来
[06:24] You know what I keep thinking about all morning? 你知道我一早上都在想什么吗
[06:28] Do you remember that time you, me, Mike, and Susan 还记得那次你 我 麦克 还有苏珊
[06:31] rented those cabins by the lake? 在湖边租的那些船舱吗
[06:34] Oh, no. The pontoon boat? 不是吧 那些浮船
[06:35] Yeah, the pontoon boat with the broken gas gauge. 对 那艘汽油表坏了的浮船
[06:38] And I kept telling everybody, “Don’t worry. 我还不停跟大家说 “别紧张”
[06:39] They’ll come looking for us.” “他们会来找我们的”
[06:40] And then the sun started to go down. 然后太阳都落山了
[06:42] Who knew Mike was such a great swimmer? 谁知道麦克泳技那么好
[06:44] I know. It was half a mile to shore, at least, 是 游到岸上至少得半英里
[06:46] in cold water. 还是那么冰凉的水
[06:48] He was an amazing guy. 他真是条汉子
[06:53] I just can’t believe I’m never gonna see him 我只是无法相信 我再也见不到他
[06:55] walk out of that house again. 从那栋房子里走出来了
[07:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[07:09] I’ve been doing a really good job keeping it together until now. 你们来之前我还把情绪控制得很好
[07:13] I’m so sorry, Lynette. 别难过了 勒奈特
[07:16] He really seemed like a good guy. 看来他真是个好人
[07:18] Yeah. He was a great guy. 对 他是个好人
[07:23] Well, we should probably get going. 我们得走了
[07:28] You want to ride with us to the church? 要我们顺路载你去教堂吗
[07:35] No. I still have to get ready. 不用 我还得准备一下
[07:39] So you guys go ahead. 你们先去吧
[07:43] Hey, Bree. 布里
[07:45] Oh. Please tell me you’re not wearing that to the funeral. 别告诉我你要穿这一身去葬礼
[07:48] Uh, actually that’s why I was coming over. 我正要和你说这事
[07:50] I’m not going to the funeral, 我不去葬礼了
[07:52] so could you please tell Susan how sorry I am? 能否麻烦你转告苏珊 我非常抱歉
[07:55] You have to be there. The whole neighborhood is going. 你必须去 紫藤巷的邻居们都去
[07:57] Uh, yeah, and they’ll all be thinking, 是啊 他们肯定都在想
[07:59] “There’s the woman that Mike was protecting “麦克就是为了保护她”
[08:01] “when he beat up that loan shark. “才去和放高利贷的大打出手的”
[08:03] She’s the reason he’s dead.” “就是她害死了他”
[08:04] Renee– 雷尼
[08:05] Mike stuck his neck out for me, 麦克为我出生入死
[08:07] and now Susan’s a widow, 现在苏珊成了寡妇
[08:09] and a 9-year-old kid has to grow up without a father. 还有个九岁的孩子没有了爸爸
[08:11] Look, I know you feel awful about what happened, 我知道你对发生的事情非常愧疚
[08:14] but today is about honoring Mike. 但是今天是要去缅怀麦克
[08:16] You do not get to make this about your guilt. 你不该让愧疚感占了上风
[08:22] Why are you looking at me like that? 你为什么这么看我
[08:24] Because you’re right, 因为你是对的
[08:26] and it’s annoying. 真让我不爽
[08:28] Come on. 来吧
[08:30] Go get changed, and I will save you a seat. 去换身衣服 我给你留个座
[08:32] Ugh. I really hate today. 真讨厌今天
[08:34] Me, too. 我也是
[08:37] Mrs. Van De Kamp? 范德坎普夫人
[08:39] Can I help you? 有事吗
[08:40] I’m Detective Heredia, Fairview P.D. 我是埃雷迪亚警探 美景镇警察局
[08:43] Oh. Uh, if this is about Mike Delfino’s murder, 如果是有关麦克·德尔非诺的谋杀案
[08:46] I’d be happy to help, but… 我很乐意帮忙 可是…
[08:48] as you can see, I’m on my way to his funeral. 我猜你也发现了 我正准备前去他的葬礼
[08:50] Actually, we already made an arrest in that case. 其实 麦克的案子 我们已经下令逮捕了
[08:53] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[08:54] I’m here on an unrelated matter. 我是来找你说另一件事的
[08:56] It’s a missing persons investigation. 一件人口失踪调查案
[08:58] Oh? 是吗
[09:00] Yeah, I’d like you to come down and answer some questions. 对 我想请你回警局协助我们调查
[09:03] Now? 现在嘛
[09:04] Please. 有请
[09:18] As she arrived at Mike Delfino’s funeral, 当加布走进麦克·德尔非诺的葬礼时
[09:21] Gaby considered what her friend Susan must be going through. 她在想她的朋友苏珊 正经历怎样的痛楚
[09:26] After all, Mike was the love of Susan’s life, 毕竟 麦克是苏珊一生的挚爱
[09:31] and that got Gaby thinking about the love of hers. 这让加布想到了 自己的挚爱
[09:42] So… what do you think? 那么… 你有什么想法
[09:47] A lot of things. 浮想联翩
[09:48] Most of them obscene. 大多都很下流
[09:51] I like it, too! 我也很喜欢
[09:52] It’s royal wedding with just a hint of slut. 皇室婚礼风 略带一点点的风骚
[09:56] So… how much? 多少钱
[09:57] Who cares? You get what you pay for, 管它呢 物有所值就行
[09:59] and you are getting this. 而且我这个人都给你了
[10:05] $12,000? Dios mio. 一万二美金 亲娘咧
[10:08] We didn’t even pay this much for our first house. 我们的第一栋房子都没它贵
[10:11] Yeah, well, how much can mud and straw cost? 一个稻草泥土盖的房子能值多少
[10:14] Ladies. 女士们
[10:15] We are having a nice time. 这是个喜事儿
[10:17] Let’s try and keep it that way. 大家和气一点行吗
[10:20] Now be honest, mama. Don’t you like the dress? 妈妈 说实话 你喜不喜欢这件
[10:25] Does it only come in white? 只有白色的吗
[10:28] I’m just saying, she’s not fooling anybody. 我只想说 底子烂 怎么包都不够美
[10:32] Well, I think she looks beautiful. 可我觉得 她美极了
[10:35] We’ll take it. 就这件了
[10:36] No. 不行
[10:38] I will not let you spend money like that. 不能让你这么花钱
[10:40] Uh, could you give us a moment? 能让我们单独聊聊吗
[10:49] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[10:50] She loves the dress, and you keep insulting it. 她爱这件婚纱 你却不停地唱反调
[10:53] You just don’t get it, do you, Carlos? 卡洛斯 你难道还没明白吗
[10:56] This is only the beginning. 这只是个开始
[10:57] You give in to her with this dress, she’ll bleed you dry. 你一旦给了她这件婚纱 她就会得寸进尺
[11:02] Trust me. That woman is a gold digger. 相信我 那个女人就是个掘金女
[11:05] Hit her, Carlos. Hit her. 反击啊 卡洛斯 反击
[11:08] Mama, 妈妈
[11:09] you know I love you, 你知道我爱你
[11:11] but if you say one more critical thing about Gaby, 但如果你再这么说加比
[11:15] don’t bother coming to our wedding. 那就别来参加我们的婚礼了
[11:18] Understood? 明白吗
[11:22] Well, I guess you’ve made your choice. 行 我想你主意已定
[11:24] I just hope she realizes how lucky she is. 我希望她明白她是有多么的幸运
[11:28] No. 不对
[11:29] I am the lucky one. 我是幸运的那个
[11:31] I’ve never met anyone like her, 我从没遇到过和她一样的女人
[11:34] and when she smiles at me, you can’t put a price on it. 她给我的笑容 就是无价之宝
[11:38] So I don’t care if I have to work 所以就算一天工作二十小时
[11:40] 20 hours a day to keep her happy. 能让她开心 我也在所不辞
[11:43] I’ll do it. 我愿意
[11:48] Carlos, sweetie, 卡洛斯 亲爱的
[11:49] you know what would really make this dress pop is… 你知道有样东西可以让这件婚纱更漂亮吗
[11:54] No, I shouldn’t. 算了 我不该问的
[11:56] Tell me. What? 说吧 什么东西
[11:57] Well, it’s probably too much, 可能有些贵
[11:59] but a pair of diamond earrings? 一对钻石耳环
[12:03] Then our next stop is a jewelry store. 那下一站就去珠宝店吧
[12:14] What are those stains on the living room rug? 客厅地毯上的污渍是怎么弄的
[12:17] The green is Juanita’s puke, 绿色的是胡安妮塔吐的
[12:18] the yellow is Celia’s puke, 黄色的是西莉亚吐的
[12:20] and the red is my merlot. 红色的是我的葡萄酒
[12:21] Since when are you drinking wine in the middle of the afternoon? 你什么时候下午就开始喝酒了
[12:24] Since the girls started puking in the middle of the afternoon. 从俩孩子下午就开始吐的时候
[12:28] Your soup is coming, Juanita! 你的汤好了 胡安妮塔
[12:31] Yes, Celia, yours, too! 是的 西莉亚 你的也好了
[12:36] Here. My shift is over. 给 换班吧
[12:38] No. No. No. No. No. I can’t, Gaby. Not tonight. 不行不行不行 加比 今晚不行
[12:39] Why not? I’ve been with them since 为什么不行 自从她们染上胃部流感
[12:41] they got the stupid stomach flu. 我就一直被她们折腾
[12:43] I haven’t slept in four days. 我四天都没睡好觉了
[12:44] I need a break, Carlos. 我想休息了 卡洛斯
[12:45] Tomorrow morning, ten clients from Japan are flying in, 明天早上 十位日本的客户飞过来了
[12:48] and in order for me to win their giant account, 为了把他们的巨额账户争取过来
[12:51] I have to wow them with a PowerPoint presentation 我得做个精彩演讲震住他们
[12:53] that I have not even started yet. 而我甚至还没开始准备
[12:55] All I hear is “Blahbety-blah. Japan. Blahbety blah.” 我就听见你说巴拉巴拉日本巴拉巴拉了
[12:57] I need a massage. 我需要做个按摩
[13:00] Oh, my god. Not again. 天哪 又来
[13:02] Every time a bell rings, an angel does not get its wings. 每次有铃声响 就有个天使断掉翅膀
[13:05] A child almost gets hit! 还有个孩子要挨打
[13:08] It’s just endless. 没完没了的
[13:10] If something isn’t coming out of their mouths, 她们除了拉出来的
[13:11] it’s coming out of their butts. 都是吐出来的
[13:13] Every opening is on full service. 我要随叫随到
[13:15] I can’t do this anymore. I’m starting to lose my mind! 我受不了了 我快疯了
[13:17] Okay. 好啦
[13:18] Okay. 好啦
[13:20] Go get your massage. I will take care of them tonight. 去做按摩吧 今天我照顾她们
[13:23] What about Japan? 那日本的事怎么办
[13:26] This is more important. 这事更重要
[13:28] I told you I would always take care of you. 我说过我会永远照顾你的
[13:31] Go. Go get your massage. 去吧 去做按摩
[13:34] Hey, girls! Daddy’s home! I got your soup! 姑娘们 老爸回来啦 给你们拿汤啦
[13:40] Surprise taco visit. 惊喜玉米卷餐
[13:42] Don’t get too excited. That’s not a euphemism. 别激动 我没暗示什么
[13:45] Hey, babe, I’m kind of in the middle of something. 宝贝 我现在有点忙
[13:48] What are you in the middle of? Obviously not shaving 忙什么 反正肯定不是刮胡子
[13:50] or putting on deodorant. You look like a terrorist. 也不是喷香氛 你看起来像个恐怖分子
[13:52] Can you please just come back later? 你一会儿再来可以吗
[13:54] Okay. I mean, 好啊 只是
[13:56] I thought it’d be nice to have lunch together, but fine. 我本以为一起吃饭会挺好的 算了
[13:58] I’ll just leave these for you. 我把这放这儿了
[14:02] Mike? 麦克
[14:04] Hey, Gaby. 你好 加布
[14:07] So Mike gets to come visit, but not me? 麦克可以来看你 我却不行
[14:09] Mike is just being a friend. He gets what I’m going through. 麦克只是来陪陪我 他很理解我的处境
[14:11] Ah, I did my own little stint in rehab. 我以前也去过康复中心
[14:13] I know how hard this can be. 我知道这有多艰难
[14:16] Right. What do I know? I’m only his wife. 是啊 我怎么会懂 我只是他老婆
[14:23] Gaby. Gaby, wait. 加布 加布 等等
[14:26] He’s a little on edge right now. Cut him some slack. 他只是暂时有点紧张 让他放松点吧
[14:28] You think I came here to give him a hard time? 你觉得我是故意来让他难受的吗
[14:30] I just want to be here for him. 我只是想来陪他
[14:31] Yeah, but you being here just reminds him 我知道 可是你过来就会让他想起
[14:33] how he’s messing everything up. 他搞砸了一切
[14:34] He feels like he’s failing you. 他觉得自己让你失望了
[14:36] Oh, that’s ridiculous. 才不是呢
[14:38] Why do you think he’s pushing you away? 那你觉得他为什么要躲着你
[14:40] He can’t stand you seeing him like this, 他不想让你看到这样的自己
[14:41] and frankly, I think he’s a little scared. 说实话 我觉得他现在有点害怕
[14:44] Of what? 害怕什么
[14:46] He’s always provided for you, 他一直是家里的顶梁柱
[14:48] and if you think he can’t do that anymore, 如果某一天你觉得他不行了
[14:50] he’s afraid you might leave him. 他怕你会离开他
[14:59] Mike was a good man… 麦克是个好人
[15:04] And so are you. 你也是
[15:08] You should quit your job. 你应该辞职
[15:10] What? But you said that– 什么 但你说过
[15:11] I was wrong. 我说错了
[15:13] If being a counselor’s gonna make you happy, 如果你觉得做顾问更快乐
[15:15] then that’s what you should do. 那你就该去做顾问
[15:28] As Lynette looked at a wedding photo of Susan and Mike, 勒奈特看着苏珊和麦克的结婚照
[15:32] she thought about the tragic end of their marriage, 想到他们悲剧的结局
[15:36] and that started her thinking about the beginning of her own. 也想起了她自己婚姻的开始
[15:45] Oh, I got this. 我来吧
[15:45] No. No. No. No. No. I got it. 不不不不 我来吧
[15:48] Why? ’cause you’re the guy? 为什么 因为你是男的吗
[15:49] No, because I asked you out. It’s only fair. 不是 因为是我约你的 这样才公平
[15:53] Let me get it. 还是我来吧
[15:54] No. Next time. 不 下次的
[15:56] Next time? 下次
[15:58] You’re asking me out on a second date? 你是在跟我约第二次吗
[16:03] Abso-tively. 绝对的
[16:04] Okay, but you should know I have a 3-date rule 但你要知道 我在约会三次之前
[16:07] before I even consider sleeping with someone. 都不会考虑跟人上床的
[16:10] For the record, I wasn’t, uh, expecting anything. 声明一下 我可没期待什么
[16:14] That said, if you take me out for coffee now, 如果你现在请我去喝咖啡
[16:16] I would be willing to consider that a second date. 我可以把那个当做第二次约会
[16:20] And what if after that, I offered you 要是在那之后
[16:21] half the candy bar I have in my glove compartment? 我再请你吃我车里的半根巧克力棒呢
[16:25] Would that count as a third date? 能当作第三次约会吗
[16:28] Let’s have the coffee first 不如我们先去喝咖啡
[16:31] and see how it goes, shall we? 看看进展如何 怎么样
[16:34] Let’s get out of here. 走吧
[16:37] So do we need to tell H.R. About this? 我们要不要跟人力资源部汇报这事
[16:40] Why would we? 为什么要汇报
[16:42] Well, I think they want to know 我觉得当两个员工开始办公室恋情
[16:43] when employees get in a relationship. 应该通知他们一声
[16:45] Tom, we don’t have to do the whole relationship thing. 汤姆 我们不用把关系弄复杂了
[16:48] I am not one of those girls looking for a ring 我不是那种期待结婚戒指
[16:51] and kids and a house in the suburbs. 孩子 和郊区小屋的女人
[16:53] Although I am kind of partial to white picket fences. 虽然我挺想要白色尖木桩栅栏的
[16:56] You don’t think there’s anybody out there 你不觉得有一天会遇到个人
[16:58] who can make you change your mind? 改变你这些想法吗
[17:00] Not for the next seven years. 至少七年之内没有
[17:02] I have this whole plan where I become vice president. 我已经为当副总做了完整计划了
[17:05] Of the united states? 美国副总统吗
[17:09] I meant the company, but we’ll see. 我是说公司副总裁 不过再说吧
[17:17] Okay. Can I look now? My back is aching, 好啦 我能看了吗 我后背好疼
[17:19] my ankles are swollen, and your hands smell like cheese. 脚踝肿着 而且你的手有股芝士味儿
[17:24] Ta-da! 哒啦
[17:26] What is this? 这是什么
[17:28] It’s your dream house. 你的梦想之屋
[17:30] Someone already bought it. 这房子已经售出了
[17:32] Yeah, I did, for you. 是啊 售给我了 给你买的
[17:35] What the hell’s wrong with you? 你有病吧
[17:36] You don’t just buy someone a house. 哪能这么随便送房子的
[17:38] The exception to the rule being dream houses. 除非它就是梦想之屋啊
[17:41] No, you still should’ve consulted me. 不 你还是应该先问问我
[17:44] This is a decision we’re supposed to make together 我们应该一起做决定的
[17:46] and… ow! Oh, cramp. Oh, my foot. 而且… 抽筋 我的脚
[17:49] – Here. Sit down. – Okay. -来 坐这儿 -好
[17:50] Sit down. 坐
[17:52] Here. 来
[17:53] – Where is it? Right there? – Right there. Right there. -哪疼 这吗 -对 就是这
[17:56] Come on. Admit it. This is kind of nice. 好啦 承认吧 这种感觉真不错
[18:01] Yeah, it’s nice, But… 是挺好的 只是
[18:04] I have certain things I want in a home. 我希望家里还一些特别的布置
[18:07] I know. Like a-a tree house for the twins to play in. 我知道 比如造个树屋给双胞胎玩
[18:10] There’s the perfect tree for it. 那边有棵树正适合
[18:11] And an herb garden– 还有草药园
[18:12] There’s a great spot on the other side of the house. 房子另一边有个绝佳地点
[18:15] And of course, 还有就是
[18:18] your white picket fence, just like you always dreamed about. 你的白色栅栏 跟你梦想中的一个样
[18:23] Wait. I never said anything about a white picket fence. 等等 我从没说过想要白色栅栏
[18:26] Sure, you did. On our first date. 你当然说过 我们第一次约会的时候
[18:27] You said you were a sucker for a white picket fence. 你说你最爱白色尖木桩的栅栏了
[18:30] There’s no way I said that on our first date. 我怎么可能第一次约会就告诉你
[18:32] You did. I remember, because 你的确说了 我还记得是因为
[18:34] as soon as you said it, 你一说完
[18:35] I got this image of us sitting on our porch, 我就想象出咱俩坐在自家门廊上
[18:38] watching our kids play 喝着柠檬水
[18:39] while we drink lemonade 看着我们的孩子玩耍
[18:40] and look out over our white picket fence. 然后从我们的白色栅栏一眼望出去
[18:45] Yeah, this does seem like a nice place. 这地方的确不错
[18:50] I’m sorry I did this without you, 抱歉我没跟你商量就买下了它
[18:53] but I knew, when I saw this house, 但是我第一眼看到这房子
[18:55] that you would love it. 就知道你会喜欢
[18:58] Because I know you better than anyone. 因为我比任何人都了解你
[19:16] Here. These are yours, too. 给 这些也是你的
[19:18] Thanks. Um, do you mind if I take the portable cd player? 谢了 你介意我把CD播放器带走吗
[19:21] The one I use while I’m cooking? 我做饭时听的那个吗
[19:23] How else am I gonna play my CDs? 不然我该怎么放CD啊
[19:25] Yeah. Sure. Take it. 说的也是 拿走吧
[19:26] Okay. Thanks. 好的 谢了
[19:33] How you doing? 你怎么样
[19:34] Great. It’s all the fun of a garage sale without making any money 很好 这不就是不赚钱的清仓大甩卖
[19:39] and only getting rid of stuff you really like. 处理掉的还都是自己喜欢的东西
[19:42] Why aren’t you fighting harder? 你怎么不努力抗争一下
[19:43] It’s just a cd player. 不就是个唱片机而已
[19:46] I’m talking about your marriage. 我是说你的婚姻
[19:49] Lynette, you know me. 勒奈特 你了解我
[19:50] I hate talking about this stuff, 我不爱讨论这种话题
[19:51] but everybody on the street knows 但是紫藤街所有人都知道
[19:53] you and Tom are supposed to be together. 你和汤姆是天作一对
[19:56] I don’t know. 我说不好
[19:58] At this point, there’s so many bad feelings, 现在我们对彼此有太多不满
[19:59] I think time apart will help us. 我觉得分开一段时间会好些
[20:02] It won’t. 不会的
[20:07] I’ve been through this. All right, I know how it goes. 我也经历过这些 我知道以后会怎样
[20:09] Each of you waiting for the other one 你们都等着对方让步
[20:10] to admit they were wrong, beg to be taken back. 承认自己错了 哀求对方接纳自己
[20:13] The problem is, the whole time you’re waiting, 问题是 在等待的过程中
[20:15] you’re just growing further apart. 你们只会渐行渐远
[20:17] But you and Susan got back together. 但你和苏珊复合了
[20:19] And I kick myself every day for letting it take so long. 我天天埋怨自己怎么跟她分离这么久
[20:22] What I’m trying to say is, 我想说的是
[20:24] somebody’s gotta make the first move. 总要有人先让步
[20:27] I can’t right now. 我现在做不到
[20:29] I’m too angry. 我太生气了
[20:31] And one day you won’t be. 总有一天你会消气的
[20:33] I hope it’s not too late. 希望到时还不晚
[20:35] For either one of you. 你们俩都是如此
[20:42] Don’t let it bother you, honey. 别烦心了 亲爱的
[20:44] What? 什么
[20:45] Tom, showing up with his girlfriend. 汤姆和女友一起出席
[20:49] It’s fine. I actually don’t think it’s gonna last that much longer. 没事 我觉得他们俩长不了
[20:53] Yeah? You heard something? 是吗 你听到风声了
[20:56] No, I decided something. 不 是我做出决定了
[21:05] Bree Van de Kamp found herself helpless 布里·范德坎普发现自己
[21:08] in the face of a powerful man. 在强势男子面前很无助
[21:11] And this got her thinking 而这令她开始回想
[21:13] about the ways she’d handled powerful men before 自己从前对付强势男子的手段
[21:17] and how she’d learned to do it. 以及她习得这一手的过程
[21:26] Bree. 布里
[21:27] What are you making? 你在做什么
[21:29] Honey pecan pie. 蜂蜜核桃派
[21:31] It’s your father’s favorite. 这是你爸爸的最爱
[21:33] Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
[21:34] Pie’s done, 派做好了
[21:35] but I can teach you how to make whipped cream. 但是我可以教你怎么打奶油
[21:42] Of course there’s so many things I should probably teach you first. 当然了 我还有很多事情要先教给你
[21:46] Like what? 比如
[21:48] Like… how to be a woman. 比如说 如何做女人
[21:51] That is the most important lesson I can pass down. 这是我能教给你最重要的一课
[21:56] As the cream thickens, you whip it a little faster, okay? 奶油越粘稠越要加快速度 好吗
[22:00] Don’t I become a woman just by getting older? 我长大后不就变成女人了吗
[22:03] Oh, no, Bree. 不是的 布里
[22:04] There’s some things you’re too young to understand, 有些事你太小了还不懂
[22:07] but… 可是
[22:09] I think you’re old enough to learn about the mask. 我想你已经长到可以学习假面的年龄了
[22:12] The mask? 假面
[22:13] It’s what my mother called it. 我妈妈就这么叫它
[22:15] It’s the face you wear 它是你的面具
[22:16] when you don’t want people to know what you’re feeling. 以防别人察觉你的想法
[22:20] All well-brought-up women 所有受过良好教养的女人
[22:21] conceal their emotions. 都能掩饰自己的情绪
[22:23] It’s very useful, especially when dealing with men. 这招对付男人尤其管用
[22:26] Why? 为什么
[22:28] Well, if a man knows what you’re thinking, 如果一个男人知道了你的想法
[22:31] it gives him power over you. 他就有了控制你的力量
[22:33] For example, 比如说
[22:35] if a man knows how much you love him, 如果男人知道你有多爱他
[22:38] he’ll take you for granted. He’ll hurt you– 他就会对你熟视无睹 甚至伤害你
[22:41] carelessly, 毫不在意
[22:43] cruelly, 冷酷无情
[22:45] constantly. 周而复始
[22:49] Does daddy know that you love him? 爸爸知道你爱他吗
[22:51] Yes. I have told him repeatedly 知道 我一次次地告诉他
[22:53] that I cannot live without him. 我不能没有他
[22:56] If you’re so upset with him, 如果你那么生他的气
[22:58] why are you making his favorite pie? 为什么还要给他做最爱吃的派
[23:00] Because after all of these years, 因为过了这许多年
[23:02] I’ve forgotten how to wear my mask. 我忘了如何戴上自己的假面
[23:04] So now I must do things to distract daddy. 所以我必须分散你爸爸的注意力
[23:08] Like this pie. 比如用这个派
[23:11] When I bring it out, he’ll be so excited, 等我把它端出来 他会激动万分
[23:14] he won’t notice the devastation in my eyes. 以至于忽略我眼中的绝望
[23:17] Devastation? 绝望
[23:19] Mm-hmm. It’s an emotion. 对 这是种情绪
[23:20] The kind you might feel when your friend calls 如果你的朋友打来电话说
[23:22] to say your husband’s lesabre was seen 你丈夫的别克停在一家宾馆的停车场
[23:24] in the parking lot of a certain motel, 紧挨着他秘书的博纳维尔车
[23:27] next to his secretary’s bonneville. 你就会感到绝望
[23:33] Practice your mask. 练习下你的假面吧
[23:36] Oh, no. Honey, that’s too much. 不对 宝贝 过头了
[23:38] All you need is the hint of a smile. 你只需嘴角带些笑意
[23:43] Perfect. 很好
[23:44] With an expression like that, 带着这样的笑容
[23:45] No one will ever know what you’re really thinking. 就没有人能够读懂你真实的内心了
[23:50] And I’ll have power over men? 那我是不是就能驾驭男人的心了
[23:53] God, I hope so. 老天啊 但愿如此
[24:10] Why are you angry? 你在为什么事情生气呢
[24:12] Who says I’m angry? 谁说我生气了
[24:14] After all these years, 这么多年的夫妻了
[24:16] you don’t think I can read you? 我难道还不知道你心里在想什么吗
[24:18] Well, if I’m such an open book, 既然你对我如此了解
[24:20] what am I angry about? 那你就猜猜看我为什么生气呢
[24:21] So you admit you’re angry. 所以你承认你在生气咯
[24:23] I admit no such thing. 我什么也没承认
[24:30] You know… 你知道吗
[24:33] This thing you’re doing… 你总是这样
[24:35] And what thing would that be? 我总是怎么样了呢
[24:38] You put on this plastic face 你总是给自己戴上这样一副面具
[24:40] To keep me in the dark about what you’re really feeling. 以致于我根本不知道你的真实想法
[24:43] A-and I walk around on eggshells for days, 我每天都如履薄冰
[24:45] Not knowing which end is up. 却永远都摸不着头脑
[24:48] Well, maybe I don’t feel safe 可能是我觉得 把自己每一个
[24:51] Sharing every single thought and emotion I have with you. 想法和感觉都告诉你 很没有安全感
[24:56] Well, that’s a horrible thing to say. 你怎么能这么说呢
[25:01] Of course you can feel safe with me. 你应该对我有安全感
[25:04] I’m your husband. 我是你的丈夫啊
[25:06] I love you. 我爱你
[25:09] Please. 告诉我吧
[25:13] Okay. 好吧
[25:16] After dessert, 甜点过后
[25:17] You paid a certain… 你对加布丽尔…
[25:20] compliment to gabrielle. 大加赞扬
[25:24] You gotta be kidding. 你跟我开玩笑吧
[25:25] It was hurtful. 你那样很伤人的
[25:30] To who? 我伤着谁了
[25:32] To me. 我啊
[25:33] You told her she was the most gorgeous woman you’d ever met. 你说她是你此生见过的最美丽的女人
[25:37] – She was a model. – I don’t care. -她可是个模特啊 -我不管
[25:39] You don’t say that with your wife standing right next to you. 你怎么能当着你妻子的面这么夸别人呢
[25:44] I’m going to bed. 我要去睡觉了
[25:46] Now? 现在吗
[25:50] You wanted to know what I was feeling. 是你让我告诉你我的感受的
[25:52] I’m feeling… 我觉得…
[25:54] hurt and humiliated. 很伤心 很丢脸
[25:56] And I think you’re dumb to feel those things. 我觉得你这么想简直愚不可及
[26:03] Are you coming to bed? 你到底要不要睡觉呢
[26:06] Or are you just gonna stay down here and pout? 还是打算继续板着个脸呆在这儿
[26:09] Actually, I was just thinking about my mother… 其实 我只是想起了我的妈妈
[26:14] And how insightful she was. 想到她是多么的有远见
[26:16] Insightful about what? 对什么事情有远见
[26:20] I’ll be right along. 我马上上来
[26:21] I just want to, uh… 等我…
[26:24] tidy up first. 把这里打扫干净以后
[26:29] Okay. 好吧
[26:31] Oh, and, Rex? 对了 雷克斯
[26:33] I’ll be serving Belgian waffles for breakfast. 明天的早餐我打算做比利时华夫饼
[26:39] Wow. They’re my favorite. 我的最爱啊
[26:49] Sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了
[26:50] It’s quite all right. 没关系
[26:53] Although I’m still a little unclear 只是我还是不太明白
[26:55] as to why you brought me here. 你为什么要带我来这儿
[26:57] Have you ever met a man by the name of ramon sanchez? 你有听说过一个叫雷蒙·桑切斯的人吗
[27:01] No, I don’t believe I have. Why? 恐怕没有 怎么了
[27:04] He disappeared from his home a few months ago. 他几个月前失踪了
[27:07] And we just got a tip 而我们刚刚得到线报
[27:09] That he’s dead. 说他已经死了
[27:11] Oh, my. 我的天哪
[27:14] You say you never met him? 你刚刚说你从未见过此人对吗
[27:16] Ramon Sanchez. No, that name doesn’t ring a bell. 雷蒙·桑切斯 确实从未听过这个名字
[27:19] Well, you see, because of this tip, 是这样的 依这条线报所言
[27:21] someone out there is accusing you of killing Mr.Sanchez. 有人认为是你杀害了桑切斯先生
[27:25] Oh, good heavens. That’s just silly. 老天哪 这简直是无稽之谈
[27:28] And as it happens, 而巧合的是
[27:30] Mr. Sanchez was found exactly 我们的确在线人给我们提供的地点
[27:34] where the tipster said he would be. 找到了桑切斯先生
[27:36] And was he– 那他…
[27:37] Dead? 死了吗
[27:39] Yes, ma’am. 没错 他已经死亡
[27:41] What a shame. 太可惜了
[27:43] Because you have been identified as Mr.Sanchez’s killer– 因为你被指认为杀害桑切斯先生的凶手
[27:46] You had no choice but to bring me in for questioning. 所以你们没别的选择 只能带我来问话
[27:49] I understand. 我能理解
[27:50] So I have to ask you… 所以我必须问问你
[27:53] Did you kill him? 是不是你杀了他
[27:57] Absolutely not. 绝对不是
[28:05] I must say, you are hard to read. 我不得不承认 你让人难以捉摸
[28:07] Thank you. What a lovely compliment. 谢谢 多谢你的赞美
[28:10] You think that’s a compliment? 你认为这是一个赞美
[28:12] I was raised to be composed at all times. 我从小就被教育说要喜怒不形于色
[28:14] This is obviously a very stressful situation– 而这无疑是个让人很压抑的环境
[28:17] Finding myself accused of a horrific crime. 发现我被人指控谋杀
[28:21] And the fact that you would think 可是你称赞我…
[28:24] that I’m comporting myself with a measure of grace and dignity– 说我的行为举止都很得体
[28:27] Well, that’s a thoughtful thing to say. You’re very sweet. 你能这么说 实在是非常贴心
[28:31] Now do you have any other questions? 你还有什么别的要问的吗
[28:33] I hate to rush you, 我也不想催你
[28:34] But I’m late for the funeral of a very dear friend. 可是我快赶不上我一位挚友的葬礼了
[28:40] I can’t think of a thing. 没什么要问的了
[28:47] Well, it was lovely meeting you, 认识你非常开心
[28:50] And I do hope you find out what happened to Mr.Sanchez. 衷心希望你们找出杀害桑切斯先生的真凶
[28:54] I’m sure we will. 我们会的
[29:02] See? What did I tell you? 看到没 我怎么跟你说来着
[29:04] She’s something all right. 她确实有一手
[29:06] I’m just not sure what we got by bringing her down here. 只是不知道我们有什么证据能把她抓起来
[29:12] We got her fingerprints. 我们有她的指纹
[29:20] “I am the resurrection.And the life…” “复活在我 生命如斯”
[29:22] As Susan listened 当苏珊听着牧师
[29:23] to the kind words the minister had to say about Mike, 对麦克的那些赞美之词时
[29:27] She found herself at a loss. 她感觉自己恍然若失
[29:30] She knew people wanted to hear from her, 她知道人们希望能听到她说几句
[29:33] But she had no idea what she wanted to say. 可是她对于该说些什么毫无头绪
[29:40] I can’t believe you’re making me do this. 我真是不敢相信你居然逼我抱你回来
[29:42] Oh, wait. I think what you mean to say is, 等等 我觉得你想说的其实是
[29:45] “Susan, sweet, wonderful Susan, “苏珊 我可爱美丽动人的苏珊
[29:48] “Thank you for marrying me and allowing me the honor “感谢你嫁给我 并给予我
[29:52] of carrying your beautiful behind inside our house.” 将这美臀抱回家的无上荣誉”
[29:56] You are so drunk right now. 你现在是烂醉如泥啊
[29:57] No, I am not. I’m just– 没有 我没醉 我只是
[30:00] Oh, I’ve never been this happy in my life. 我这辈子从来没有像今天这么开心
[30:03] I feel like I could float. 感觉身子轻飘飘的
[30:05] I wish you could. 我也希望你轻点
[30:10] Yeah, I’m happy, too. 是啊 我也很快乐
[30:14] That’s it? 就这一句吗
[30:15] “I’m happy”? “我很快乐”
[30:16] Well, that covers it. 这一句包含了千言万语
[30:19] What do you want from me? 你想听什么话
[30:21] I’m not a big… word guy. 我又不是那种很会说话的人
[30:23] Okay. Come on, mister… 好吧 先生
[30:26] Strong and silent. 坚毅寡言先生
[30:30] What? 怎么了
[30:32] Write me a poem. 给我写首诗
[30:32] Oh, leave me alone with this stuff. 我可干不来这种事
[30:34] It’s my wedding night, and I want a poem. 这是我的新婚之夜 我想要听首诗
[30:38] Come on. Let’s go. 快点 好好想想
[30:41] All I remember is this thing from when I was a kid. 我记得的都是小时候听来的
[30:44] I’ll take it. 那也行
[30:45] Give me my poem, husband. 给我读首诗 老公
[30:51] I love you once. 一见倾心
[30:53] I love you twice. 再见倾情
[30:55] I love you more than beans and rice. 我爱你 此生不渝
[31:01] Now that is a poem. Oh. 多美的诗啊
[31:08] It’s really smart you guys are doing this. 你们这么做非常明智
[31:10] When people die without a will, it can be a nightmare. 去世前不留遗嘱 那才可怕
[31:16] You okay, honey? 你还好吗 宝贝
[31:18] Of course I’m okay. 我当然很好
[31:19] We’re about to talk about us dying 我们接下来的两天
[31:21] for the next two days. 都要讨论死后的事情
[31:24] If it makes you feel any better, nobody enjoys this. 没人喜欢谈这个 希望这么说能让你好受点
[31:27] I’m shocked to hear that. 真令人吃惊
[31:28] You got any cancer pamphlets in there? 你这里面还有癌症手册吗
[31:30] In case we finish early. 说不定我们还英年早逝呢
[31:32] Susan, come on. This is important. 苏珊 别闹脾气 这很重要
[31:34] We got the baby coming. We got the house. 我们要迎来小生命 我们买了房子
[31:35] I’m not saying a will isn’t important. 我并不是说遗嘱不重要
[31:37] I’m saying it’s a beautiful day. 我的意思是今天天气很不错
[31:40] We should take a walk or something. 我们应该去散散步或干点别的
[31:42] And deal with this dying stuff… 等到一个舒适沉闷的雨天
[31:45] on a nice, dreary, rainy day. 我们再商议死亡事宜
[31:48] Um, bathroom’s right there, Bob. 洗手间在那边 鲍勃
[31:51] I don’t need to use the bathroom. 我不想上洗手间
[31:54] Or maybe I do. 也许我是要去一趟
[32:00] Okay. What is it? 好吧 你怎么了
[32:03] We’re jinxing us. 我们在给自己招厄运
[32:05] By doing this, we’re telling death, “Come on in.” 我们这么做 简直是在告诉死神 “快来吧”
[32:09] No, it’s when you don’t do this that it’s a jinx. 不 如果你不做这件事 那才是厄运呢
[32:12] Look, I’m a plumber, 我是个水管工
[32:13] and it’s always the people that don’t have homeowner’s insurance 人们只有在厕所爆炸了
[32:15] whose toilets explode. 才想起应该给家里上份保险
[32:18] Is it what they eat? 现在保险多贵啊
[32:20] Missing my point. 你没理解我的意思
[32:21] No, avoiding your point. 不是 我是在回避你的意图
[32:24] Go wash your hands. 去洗洗手
[32:27] Please? 拜托了
[32:29] We’ll do it Saturday. I promise. 我们周六再讨论这件事吧 我保证
[32:30] Look, I know it’s tough, but indulge me, okay? 我知道这很难 但就随了我吧 好吗
[32:35] Because if something happens, 如果真发生了什么事
[32:37] there’s nothing more important to me 对我来说
[32:39] than knowing that you and you… 没有什么比安顿好你和小宝贝
[32:43] are taken care of. 更重要的事情了
[32:50] Bob, come on! 鲍勃 过来吧
[32:51] We’re not paying you to go to the bathroom. 你在厕所里待着 我们可不会付你钱
[32:57] Oh, this is what I’m talking about. 这正是我想说的
[32:59] None of that kobe beef, arugula, 神户牛肉 芝麻菜 山羊芝士
[33:01] and goat cheese nonsense. 这些都是扯
[33:02] Give me good old-fashioned ground beef, 随便哪天 给我块上好的
[33:03] American cheese, and iceberg lettuce any day. 老式牛肉 美国奶酪 卷心莴苣就足矣
[33:06] Well, I am glad you’re happy, 我很高兴你这么开心
[33:08] But I am not sure that any burger is 但为了吃份汉堡
[33:10] worth a half-hour drive in the car. 开车半个小时 我觉得不值
[33:12] That’s just ’cause you haven’t taken a bite yet. 那是因为你还没咬上一口
[33:15] Juanita said Mrs. Van de kamp’s boyfriend 胡安妮塔说布里·范德坎普夫人的男友
[33:18] got killed by a car. 被一辆车撞死了
[33:20] Uh, yes. 没错
[33:22] Yes, he did. 是的 他是死了
[33:24] And it was an accident. 这是一场事故
[33:26] It was very sad. 非常令人悲伤
[33:28] But you don’t have to worry. 但你不必担心
[33:29] As long as we remember to look both ways 我们只要记着过马路时
[33:31] before we cross the street, 两边看看
[33:32] that’ll never happen to us. 这事就永远不会发生在我们身上
[33:36] Where do we go when we die? 我们死后会去哪
[33:43] Well, you know, we go to heaven. 上天堂
[33:45] I know, but does everyone go? 我知道 但是人人都会上天堂吗
[33:49] Everyone you know will go to heaven. 你认识的每个人都会上天堂
[33:54] What about animals? 动物们呢
[33:57] Animals go to heaven, too. 动物们也上天堂
[33:59] What about bugs? 虫子呢
[34:02] Bugs are annoying. 虫子很烦人
[34:03] We don’t want bugs in heaven. 我们不让虫子上天堂
[34:05] What about the animals that eat the bugs? 那吃虫子的动物呢
[34:07] Won’t they starve? 它们会不会饿呢
[34:10] You’re right. 你说的对
[34:12] There are bugs in heaven. 天堂里也有虫子
[34:13] But if all the people and all the animals 但如果所有的人和所有的动物
[34:16] and all the bugs that ever lived go to heaven, 以及所有的虫子都居住在天堂里
[34:19] isn’t it super crowded? 那不是很挤吗
[34:21] No, sweetie. 不会的 亲爱的
[34:22] Heaven is perfect. 天堂很美好
[34:24] How is it perfect? I mean, what’s it like? 怎么美好呢 天堂是什么样子
[34:29] You wanna jump in here? 接下来交给你了
[34:32] Buddy, this is heaven. 伙计 这里就是天堂
[34:35] It is? 是吗
[34:37] Sure. Sitting with the people 当然 和世界上
[34:38] you love more than anything in the world, 你最爱的人坐在一起
[34:41] eating a double cheeseburger and fries–it’s gotta be heaven. 吃着双层牛肉汉堡 就如同天堂了
[34:45] – You know what else is heaven? – What? -你知道天堂里还有什么吗 -什么
[34:47] That place we fish. 可以钓鱼的地方
[34:48] Near the waterfall? 在瀑布边吗
[34:49] Yep. Heaven. 是的 也是天堂
[34:51] And when we watch football together 我们在一起看足球比赛
[34:53] and mom brings us trays of snacks. 你妈妈还会给我们端来一盘小吃
[34:55] That’s heaven, too? 那也是天堂吗
[34:56] If heaven is supposed to be the happiest place you can be, 如果天堂就是能让你最快乐的地方
[34:59] don’t all those places sound like it to you? 那我说的这些 对你来说不是天堂吗
[35:06] What are hamburgers made out of? 这些汉堡包是用什么做的
[35:08] ’cause I know they’re not ham. 我知道这里面不是火腿
[35:14] Thank you for coming to help honor Mike Delfino’s life. 感谢各位前来参加麦克·德尔非诺的丧礼
[35:19] The family invites you to join them at the cemetery. 现在请大家随家属去墓地送他最后一程
[35:25] I changed my mind. 我有话想说
[35:28] Hi. 大家好
[35:31] I-I wasn’t, uh, planning to say anything 之前我没想要致辞
[35:33] because, uh… 是因为
[35:37] I had absolutely no idea what to say. 我根本不知道该说些什么
[35:42] Mike and I never talked about what he wanted for a funeral. 麦克生前从没跟我讨论过他想要怎样的葬礼
[35:48] I think it’s because, um… 这是因为
[35:52] Well, you know Mike. 你们都了解他
[35:54] He… wasn’t really much of a talker. 他 比较沉默寡言
[35:59] Some of you, 今天有几位好友
[36:00] as you came by to hug me today, 特地来拥抱了我
[36:05] you said that he’s in a better place. 安慰我说他现在去了更美好的地方
[36:10] And you know what? I… 知道吗 我
[36:13] I realize now… 我现在意识到
[36:16] he is. 的确如此
[36:20] He… is in a diner… 他正坐在一家餐馆
[36:26] eating cheeseburgers with his family… 与所爱的家人一起享用芝士汉堡
[36:32] And he’s fishing 正在瀑布边
[36:34] at a waterfall… 垂钓
[36:39] And he’s watching football with his son, 正在跟儿子一起收看橄榄球比赛
[36:44] yelling like a maniac. 像个疯子一样大吼大叫
[36:46] So… 所以
[36:50] since he has to be in… 既然他已经去了
[36:53] all those wonderful places… 这么多美妙的地方
[37:00] I’m going to have to say good-bye to him now. 我要跟他道一声再见了
[37:11] Good-bye, Mike. 麦克 再见了
[37:27] I love you once. 一见倾心
[37:30] I love you twice. 再见倾情
[37:36] I love you more than beans and rice. 我爱你 此生不渝
[37:46] *Amazing grace* *奇异恩典*
[37:52] *How sweet the sound* *如此甘甜*
[37:58] *That saved a wretch like me* *我等罪人 竟蒙赦免*
[38:10] *I once was lost* *昔我迷失*
[38:17] *But now I’m found* *今归正途*
[38:23] *Was blind* *曾经盲目*
[38:26] *But now I see* *重又得见*
[38:35] *Was grace that taught* *如斯恩典*
[38:41] *my heart to fear* *令心敬畏*
[38:46] *And grace* *如斯恩典*
[38:49] *my fears relieved* *免我忧惧*
[38:57] *How precious did that grace appear* *归信伊始 恩典即临*
[39:07] *The hour I first believed* *何等奇异 何其珍贵*
[39:18] *Through many dangers toils and snares* *冲决网罗 历经磨难*
[39:30] *I have already come* *风尘之中 我在归来*
[39:40] *This grace that brought me safe thus far* *恩典眷顾 一路搀扶*
[39:53] *And grace will lead me home* *靠它指引 终返家园*
[40:09] You know what? Mike was right. 麦克是对的
[40:10] This was the best freaking burger I’ve ever had in my life. 这真是我此生吃过最美味的汉堡
[40:12] You got that right. 你说得没错
[40:17] Susan, you haven’t eaten a thing. Aren’t you starving? 苏珊 你什么都不吃 不饿吗
[40:22] 0-5-1-6-0-2. null
[40:28] I-I just remembered– 我才想起来
[40:29] it’s Mike’s password for his voice mail. 这是麦克语音信箱的密码
[40:32] I have to call the cell phone company, 我得给通讯公司打个电话
[40:35] or they’re gonna charge us for an extra month. 要不他们还得多收我一个月钱
[40:37] I can do that for you. 交给我吧
[40:38] I will call them first thing tomorrow morning. 明天一早我就打
[40:46] M.J. signed… up MJ报名了
[40:49] for pitching for Little League this year. 本年度少棒队的投手
[40:52] Mike was supposed to teach him. 本来应该是麦克教他的
[40:54] Oh, honey, I’ll send Carlos over to coach him. 亲爱的 我让卡洛斯教他
[40:56] I gave him two girls who hate sports, 我生这两个女儿都不爱好体育
[40:58] so he’ll be thrilled. 所以他一定会超兴奋的
[40:59] Mike was always checking the tires on our car 麦克总是用一个小玩意
[41:02] with this thingy. 检查我们的车胎
[41:06] I don’t know where the thingy is. 但我不知道那个小玩意哪去了
[41:08] I just know it was important and it kept us safe. 那个东西很重要 有了它才安全
[41:12] Hey. Hey. Tom’s still taking care of our cars. 我家的车还是汤姆来打理的
[41:14] I’ll just tell him to add yours to his to-do list from now on. 从现在起 要他把你的车一起打理了
[41:23] Susan, we are gonna do everything we can 苏珊 我们会竭尽所能
[41:26] to hold you up, okay? 来支持你
[41:28] Okay. 好
[41:30] Yes, as much as death takes from us, 是的 死神会夺走一些东西
[41:34] it also gives. 同时也会赋予一些东西
[41:37] It teaches us what’s truly important… 教会我们生命中最重要的事
[41:42] Like giving back after a lifetime of taking… 比如索取一生终须回报
[41:49] Going after something we never should have let go of… 比如去追回本不该放手的人事
[42:00] Or looking back on what made us who we are. 或是去回忆什么造就了今天的自己
[42:06] But sometimes the lessons learned after a person’s death 但有时 一个人的离世
[42:13] aren’t the ones we expected. 却要由意料之外的人承担责任
[42:15] Forensics says the prints on the mug 分析结果显示杯子上的指纹
[42:17] match the prints we found on the dead guy. 与死者身上找到的指纹吻合
[42:19] Whole time she was dating Chuck, 她跟查克恋爱那段时期
[42:21] I never trusted her. 由始至终我都没信过她
[42:23] You think we got enough to arrest her? 现有证据够拘捕她吗
[42:25] Probably. 差不多
[42:27] Let’s hold off. 先等等
[42:28] I wanna make sure we get enough to put this bitch away for good. 等铁证如山的时候再把这个贱人一举拿下
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme