时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tom and Lynette drifted further apart, | 汤姆和勒奈特渐行渐远 |
[00:05] | and Jane took advantage. | 简趁虚而入 |
[00:08] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[00:09] | Roy helped Karen face her cancer. | 罗伊陪着凯伦面对癌症 |
[00:12] | We’re done. | 我们两清了 |
[00:13] | I’m the one that decides when we’re done. | 什么时候两清 我说了算 |
[00:15] | The loan shark threatened Renee. | 高利贷债主威胁雷尼 |
[00:17] | But Mike stepped in. | 但麦克挺身而出 |
[00:19] | I don’t ever wanna see you again. | 我不想再看见你 |
[00:21] | Then you shoulda killed me. | 那你真该把我杀了 |
[00:22] | Bree discovered the truth about Orson… | 布里发现了奥森的企图 |
[00:24] | You wrote the letters? You killed chuck? | 你给我写恐吓信 查克是你撞死的 |
[00:26] | And cut off all contact with him. | 与他断绝了来往 |
[00:29] | Don’t you ever call my house again. | 以后不许再往我家打电话 |
[00:31] | I can assure you this is the last you’ll hear from me. | 我向你保证这是我最后一次跟你联系 |
[00:34] | But Orson had the last word. | 但奥森留下了遗言 |
[00:42] | In our neighborhood, | 在我们的街区 |
[00:43] | there are people we see every day, | 每天 我们都会见到邻居们 |
[00:47] | and every day, we take them for granted. | 每天 我们都把他们当做理所应当的存在 |
[00:52] | As we go about our lives, | 我们日复一复地生活 |
[00:54] | we may be busy with a mundane task | 忙于无聊的琐事 |
[00:57] | and miss one another completely. | 对彼此视而不见 |
[01:02] | Or we might give a polite wave, | 也许会礼貌地招招手 |
[01:05] | only to return to what we were doing. | 好继续做自己的事 |
[01:11] | One minute, we’re spending time with a loved one… | 这一刻 我们还在与爱人相处 |
[01:16] | And the next, we’re wrapped up in our work. | 下一刻 我们又全身心投入工作 |
[01:22] | Or preoccupied with our own problems. | 或者专心解决自己的问题 |
[01:27] | What a shame these neighbors | 可惜这些邻居们 |
[01:29] | take each other for granted… | 都把彼此当做理所应当的存在 |
[01:32] | Because in just a few days… | 因为在接下来的几天里 |
[01:36] | one of these people will be dead. | 这些人中的一个 将会死去 |
[01:51] | That afternoon, old friends got together | 那天下午 老友们重聚在一起 |
[01:54] | To share coffee and gossip and to discover… | 一起喝咖啡 聊八卦 然后发现… |
[01:58] | Is there a cup for me? | 有我那一杯吗 |
[02:00] | That they were still old friends after all. | 她们终究还是好朋友 |
[02:07] | So Orson was behind everything– | 所以奥森就是背后主使 |
[02:09] | Chuck, the letters? | 撞死查克 写那些信 |
[02:11] | Do you know why he did it? | 你知道他为什么这么做吗 |
[02:13] | He thought the only way he could have me to himself | 他认为唯一能占有的我方法 |
[02:15] | was by tearing me away from you three. | 就是让与你们三个疏远我 |
[02:17] | Well, guess what? He failed. | 可结果呢 他失败了 |
[02:20] | That’s right, because we are still here for you. | 没错 因为我们依然陪在你身边 |
[02:23] | And no psycho-on-wheels is gonna change that. | 不会因为一个坐轮椅的疯子而改变的 |
[02:25] | And I’ll tell you something else. | 还不止如此 |
[02:26] | He’d better not show his face around here ever again. | 他最好别再出现在我们面前 |
[02:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[02:34] | The last time I spoke to Orson, | 我最后一次跟奥森说话 |
[02:36] | He… intimated that he would take his own life. | 他暗示会了结自己的生命 |
[02:40] | Oh, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[02:41] | And I should have done something. | 我真该有所行动 |
[02:42] | I should have made him tell me where he was | 我真该让他告诉我 他在哪里 |
[02:45] | and gone to him. | 然后去找他 |
[02:46] | Why? So he could torture you some more? | 为什么 再让他继续折磨你吗 |
[02:48] | I know what he’s become, but you all know | 我知道他现在变了 但是你们都知道 |
[02:50] | there was a time when I loved that man very much. | 曾经我深爱过那个男人 |
[02:53] | Well, he’s not that man anymore. | 可他不再是那个男人了 |
[03:01] | Okay, have we been sad long enough? | 好了 我们也难过得够久了吧 |
[03:03] | Because I’d just like to point something out. | 因为我很想指出一点 |
[03:05] | We are finally in the clear. | 我们终于脱身了 |
[03:08] | She’s right. The letters were the last question mark left. | 她说得对 那些信是最后的疑问 |
[03:12] | So maybe now we can get back to normal. | 也许现在我们可以回归正常的生活了 |
[03:14] | Yes. Our nightmare is finally over. | 是的 我们的噩梦终于过去了 |
[03:34] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[03:43] | Is everything all right over here? | 没出什么事吧 |
[03:44] | Doctors–they should learn how to talk to people. | 那些医生 他们真该学学怎么说人话 |
[03:47] | I’m afraid I don’t understand. | 我听不太懂 |
[03:49] | We just got back from my appointment. | 我们刚看诊回来 |
[03:52] | Looks like the cancer’s spreading faster than anyone thought. | 看来癌症扩散的速度比想象中还快 |
[03:55] | Oh, Karen. | 凯伦 |
[03:57] | Yep. He gave me | 没错 他对我说了 |
[03:58] | The ol’ “Put your affairs in order” Speech. | “准备好后事”之类的套话 |
[04:01] | Only not that nice. | 只是说得没那么友善而已 |
[04:03] | These are people these doctors are talking to, | 这些医生可是在跟人说话啊 |
[04:05] | Not just some name on a chart. | 不是表上的人名啊 |
[04:08] | They can all go to hell! | 他们全都可以下地狱了 |
[04:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[04:13] | He’s just pissed at the world. | 他只是对这个世界很生气 |
[04:16] | Oh, I’ve got it. I’ve got it. | 我来 我来 |
[04:22] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:23] | I can’t even imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象你所经历的一切 |
[04:27] | I’m really gonna miss the christmas festival. | 我会非常想念圣诞节的 |
[04:31] | The lane looks so pretty when the lights are, you know… | 这条街上彩灯熠熠的景象 非常美 |
[04:36] | Karen… | 凯伦 |
[04:38] | If there’s anything I can do for you… | 如果有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[04:41] | I mean it. Anything. | 尽管开口 我是说真的 |
[04:44] | Yeah. Thanks, Bree. | 多谢 布里 |
[04:55] | Come in! | 请进 |
[04:56] | Wow! The place looks great. | 布置得真好看 |
[04:59] | You are going all out. | 你这是倾尽全力啊 |
[05:02] | Ever since porter’s big announcement, | 自从波特做出那个重大决定后 |
[05:04] | I have a new policy for all our kids. | 我对孩子们制定了新政策 |
[05:07] | If you can resist procreating, | 如果你们可以不生孩子 |
[05:09] | I will throw you a bitchin’ party. | 我就给你们举办最酷的派对 |
[05:12] | Well, I just– | 我只是… |
[05:13] | I wanted to drop off Penny’s present, so… | 我想把佩妮的礼物送来 |
[05:15] | Champagne? Isn’t that taking the bitchin’ party idea | 香槟 再酷的派对 |
[05:18] | a little too far? | 也有点超过了吧 |
[05:19] | That is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[05:21] | You went through 22 hours of labor with her. | 你生她的时候 痛苦了22小时 |
[05:23] | Seems like you should get to celebrate, too. | 看来你也该庆祝庆祝 |
[05:25] | That is so thoughtful. | 真贴心 |
[05:28] | Uncharacteristically thoughtful, and now that I think about it, | 难得一见的贴心 不过仔细想来 |
[05:31] | you could have brought penny’s present to the party, | 这礼物你也可以在佩妮的派对上送来的 |
[05:33] | so, um… | 那么 |
[05:36] | what’s going on? | 你有什么目的 |
[05:39] | Okay, um… I was just wondering… | 好吧 我只是在想 |
[05:42] | if you wouldn’t mind… | 如果你不介意 |
[05:45] | maybe we should open that champagne now. | 也许我们现在就可以把香槟开了 |
[05:47] | Just say it. | 你直说吧 |
[05:49] | I-I want to bring Jane to Penny’s party. | 我想带简来佩妮的派对 |
[05:52] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[05:54] | Look, I know it’s a little awkward. | 我知道这会有点尴尬 |
[05:56] | Bringing a date to your daughter’s birthday party | 你还没离婚呢 就把自己的女伴 |
[05:58] | When you’re still married? | 带来女儿的生日派对 |
[05:59] | Yeah, it’s a little awkward. This is a family event. | 没错 是有点尴尬 这是家庭聚会 |
[06:02] | I know, but Jane is part of my life now. | 我知道 但简现在是我生活的一部分了 |
[06:04] | Yeah. Your life. | 没错 那是你的生活 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry, Lynette, but… | 抱歉 勒奈特 但是 |
[06:09] | I really want to start including Jane in some of these things. | 我真的想让简参与到这些事情中来 |
[06:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:14] | Well– | 这个嘛 |
[06:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:16] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[06:18] | Is that for me? Ahem. | 这是给我的吗 |
[06:20] | Can I open it? | 我能打开吗 |
[06:21] | Hey, I know this trick, | 这知道你的小算盘 |
[06:23] | and if I let you open it today, | 如果我让你今天打开了 |
[06:24] | you are gonna guilt me into buying you another one | 你就会罚我在你真正生日的那天 |
[06:26] | on your actual birthday. | 再给你买一件礼物 |
[06:28] | That’s totally what I’m going to do. | 我正有此意 |
[06:31] | And I am totally gonna fall for it. | 我绝对会上当的 |
[06:32] | What… | 怎么回事 |
[06:35] | Didn’t you wanna finish our conversation? | 你不想接着聊刚才的话题吗 |
[06:37] | Another time. Just enjoy the champagne. | 下次吧 好好享受香槟吧 |
[06:44] | You had to get the girls a cat, didn’t you? | 你非得给孩子们买只猫 对吧 |
[06:46] | Even though you know I’m allergic. | 哪怕你知道我会过敏 |
[06:47] | Oh, you say you’re allergic to everything you don’t like– | 不喜欢的东西 你总说会过敏 |
[06:50] | Cats, raisins, the vacuum cleaner. | 猫啊 葡萄干啊 还有吸尘器 |
[06:53] | Hey, that is medically verified. | 吸尘器是经过过敏测试的 |
[06:55] | Girls, show mommy how sad we’d be | 孩子们 给妈妈看看 |
[06:57] | if she made us give back Rufus? | 如果不能养鲁夫斯 我们会怎样 |
[07:02] | Oh, how could I say “no” to such sad | 这么哀怨的表情 我怎么好意思说不 |
[07:04] | and obviously rehearsed faces? | 况且这表情明显是排练好的 |
[07:09] | Daddy, you wanna see him do a trick? | 爸爸 想看它表演一个吗 |
[07:11] | Kitty, fetch. | 猫猫 把这个叼回来 |
[07:16] | Now come back. | 快回来 |
[07:18] | Rufus? | 鲁夫斯 |
[07:21] | He kinda does whatever he wants. | 它有点任性 |
[07:26] | Well, he should fit right in around here. | 这只猫要好好适应这里的环境 |
[07:28] | I’m not the one who just brought kitty litter into our lives. | 到时候满地的猫屎可别怨我 |
[07:32] | Look… if the cat makes them happy, | 如果这只猫让她们开心 |
[07:35] | then it makes me happy. | 我也就开心了 |
[07:37] | One thing I realized in rehab– | 我在康复中心明白过来了一件事 |
[07:39] | There is nothing more important to me | 对我而言 最重要的是 |
[07:40] | than taking care of you guys. | 照顾好你们娘仨 |
[07:43] | I love you for that. | 我爱你 |
[07:46] | Ah! Before I forget, | 差点忘了 |
[07:47] | I got you a present. | 给你准备了份礼物 |
[07:53] | A tie. | 一条领带 |
[07:55] | It’s for your first day back at work after rehab. | 为了你回来后第一天上班准备的 |
[07:58] | Something that says, “I’m sober, I’m stylish, | 它象征着 “我很清醒 很有型 |
[08:01] | and my wife has excellent taste.” | 我老婆超有品位” |
[08:06] | I was having so much fun with you and the girls, | 之前和你们过得很快活 |
[08:08] | I… kinda forgot I have to work tomorrow. | 我 差点忘了明天还要去上班 |
[08:13] | Well, you could say “Thank you.” | 你可以跟我说”谢谢” |
[08:15] | I spent a lot of your money on it. | 花了你不少钱呢 |
[08:17] | Sorry, babe. Thank you. | 抱歉 宝贝 谢谢你 |
[08:19] | Okay. Bedtime for bonzos! | 好了 咪咪在床上候着 |
[08:38] | Hello there. | 在干什么呢 |
[08:40] | Thank you for fixing my car today. | 谢谢你今天帮我修车 |
[08:42] | I like a man who’s good with his hands. | 我喜欢动手能力强的男人 |
[08:44] | It’s very sexy. | 很性感 |
[08:46] | Although I think my engine is still running a little hot. | 不过 我的马达还是有点发烫 |
[08:53] | Vroom. | 呜呜呜 |
[08:56] | Susan, what are you doing? | 苏珊 你想做什么 |
[08:58] | The question is, | 你应该问 |
[08:59] | “Who am I doing?” The answer is “You.” | “你要跟谁做” 答案是”你” |
[09:03] | Oh. I’m sorry. I’m just really beat. | 很抱歉 我实在太累了 |
[09:09] | All that hard work really took it out on you, huh? | 干了那么多活 真把你累坏了吧 |
[09:15] | Well, hey… | 既然这样 |
[09:17] | Maybe this is something that will relax you. | 接下来的事可能会让你放松放松 |
[09:20] | Hello. | 哎呦 |
[09:22] | Is that a gun in your pocket, | 是你口袋里装了把枪 |
[09:23] | or are you just happy to see me? | 还是见到我太兴奋了 |
[09:27] | Oh, my god. It is a gun. | 我的天 还真是把枪 |
[09:29] | You’ve got a gun in your pocket? | 你竟然口袋里装了把枪 |
[09:31] | Susan, don’t freak out. | 苏珊 别怕 |
[09:32] | Why do you have a gun? | 为什么你要带着枪 |
[09:36] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[09:38] | I have something I need to tell you. | 有些事要跟你说 |
[09:46] | Did you mean what you said today? | 你今天跟我说的话是真心的吗 |
[09:50] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[09:51] | About helping me with anything I need? | 我有什么需要都可以来找你 |
[09:53] | ’cause a lot of people say that, but they don’t mean it. | 很多人都这么说 但也只是说说而已 |
[09:55] | No. No, I meant it. | 不不 我是真心的 |
[09:57] | You sure? Because let’s be honest. | 你确定 坦白说 |
[09:59] | You and I never really liked each other. | 你我向来不怎么喜欢彼此 |
[10:01] | – We haven’t? – No. | -你向来这么想 -是的 |
[10:03] | Well, I definitely meant what I said. | 我肯定说到做到 |
[10:05] | Whatever you need, consider it done. | 只要你开口 我一定做到 就这样 |
[10:07] | Good. I want you to help kill me. | 那好 我要你帮忙杀了我 |
[10:11] | Um… maybe we should talk about this inside. | 咱们还是进屋谈吧 |
[10:17] | Karen, you can’t seriously be considering this. | 凯伦 你不能真有这样的想法 |
[10:21] | Listen, cancer’s a bully, | 听我说 癌症就是个恶棍 |
[10:24] | and when it’s as bad as mine, | 到我这个严重的情况 |
[10:25] | it laughs at our pathetic little attempts to fight it. | 所有可怜的抗争都会被他嘲笑 |
[10:29] | So here’s how I win– | 有个方法可以让我赢 |
[10:33] | By making sure that I’m the one | 就是由我自己 |
[10:35] | that says when and how I go. | 决定何时 以何种方法死 |
[10:39] | So… will you help me? | 那么 你愿意帮我吗 |
[10:44] | What does Roy think? | 罗伊什么意见 |
[10:46] | Well, Roy was the first one I went to. | 我第一个求助的就是罗伊 |
[10:48] | He couldn’t do it. Too much of a marshmallow. | 他不干 他那么胆小的人 |
[10:52] | I need someone cold and heartless. | 我需要一个冷血无情的人来帮忙 |
[10:55] | And that’s me? | 所以你选了我 |
[10:57] | A dying woman’s sitting in front of you, | 将死之人就在你面前 |
[10:58] | and you haven’t even offered a cup of coffee. | 都不说招待一杯咖啡 |
[10:59] | What does that tell ya? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:05] | I don’t… I don’t know if I could do that. | 我不 我不能这么做 |
[11:10] | I don’t want to die alone, Bree. | 我不想孤单单地死掉 布里 |
[11:13] | And the chemo’s just kicking my ass. | 化疗实在折磨人 |
[11:16] | I don’t want to waste away in some hospital bed. | 我不想死在医院的病床上 |
[11:21] | Please help me go the way I want to. | 求你成全 让我以自己的方式死去 |
[11:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:32] | I’ll help you. | 我帮你 |
[11:50] | Sorry to keep you waiting, Mr. And Mrs. Delfino. | 抱歉久等了 德尔非诺先生和太太 |
[11:52] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[11:54] | My husband did something really stupid, | 我丈夫做了件很蠢的事 |
[11:56] | and now we need police protection. | 我们来寻求警方保护 |
[11:58] | Susan, please, just let me handle this. | 苏珊 拜托 这事交给我 |
[11:59] | And by “handle this,” he means, | “交给我”的意思是 |
[12:01] | “Stare out the window with a gun in his pants.” | “口袋里装着枪 盯着窗外看” |
[12:04] | Could you… start from the beginning, please? | 麻烦你 从头说起 |
[12:08] | A buddy of mine– and I’m not telling you who– | 我一个哥们 名字我就不说了 |
[12:10] | borrowed some money from a loan shark, | 借了高利贷 |
[12:12] | and things got a little out of hand, | 后来情况有点难以收场 |
[12:13] | and I had to help him out. | 我不得不出面帮他 |
[12:14] | Oh, and by “help him out,” he means | “出面帮他”的意思是 |
[12:16] | “Beat up a mob guy, | “痛打一个暴徒 |
[12:17] | putting our whole family in danger.” | 让全家人陷入险境” |
[12:19] | Does your friend know it’s illegal | 难道你哥们不知道 |
[12:20] | to use the services of a loan shark? | 借高利贷是违法的吗 |
[12:23] | He does. | 他知道 |
[12:24] | Do you know it’s illegal to assault someone? | 那你知不知道打人也是犯法的 |
[12:26] | The guy was breaking into our neighbor’s house. | 那个人闯进我邻居家里 |
[12:28] | I tried to get him to leave, he threw a punch, | 我让他离开 他给了我一拳 |
[12:29] | and I defended myself. | 我打回去是自卫 |
[12:31] | And now this lowlife wants to kill my husband, | 但是现在这个卑鄙的家伙想杀了我丈夫 |
[12:34] | so you need to arrest him. | 所以你得去把他抓起来 |
[12:35] | Well, if you had called us | 发现他私闯民宅时 |
[12:36] | after he broke into your neighbor’s house, | 如果你们打电话通知我 |
[12:38] | maybe we could have. | 也许我们就能抓他了 |
[12:39] | Oh. So it would have been smarter to call the cops | 这么说 这种情况下更明智的是报警 |
[12:44] | instead of slapping jimmy knuckles | 而不是和那个撬门而入的家伙 |
[12:46] | around the living room. | 在客厅打架 |
[12:49] | Where have I heard that before? | 这话怎么这么耳熟 |
[12:51] | Oh, that’s right– from me. | 对了 是我说的 |
[12:55] | What’s this about a gun? | 枪又是怎么回事 |
[12:56] | Do you have a permit for a gun, sir? | 你有枪支携带许可证吗 |
[12:59] | All right, detective, I think we’re wasting your time. | 好了警探 我们就不浪费你的时间了 |
[13:00] | I can take care of this. | 还是我自己来解决吧 |
[13:01] | No, Mike. You’ve been taking care of it, | 不行 麦克 一直都是你来解决 |
[13:04] | and look where it got us. | 结果到了现在这个地步 |
[13:05] | We have a 9-year-old son. | 我们有个九岁的儿子 |
[13:08] | Okay. Okay, look, here’s what I can do. | 好吧好吧 我能做的是 |
[13:11] | We have your address. | 登记你们的住址 |
[13:12] | I’ll make sure the patrol car keeps an eye on things. | 让巡逻车盯着点 |
[13:15] | And if you see this guy, call us. | 如果再见到那个人 记得报警 |
[13:19] | Wait. That’s it? | 等等 这就完了 |
[13:20] | Ma’am, I’m afraid that’s all we can do | 夫人 什么事都没发生之前 |
[13:22] | until something else happens. | 我们也只能做到这一点 |
[13:25] | Great. Well, maybe we’ll get lucky, | 太棒了 没准我们还真碰上狗屎运 |
[13:27] | And something else will happen. | 真的会有事发生吧 |
[13:39] | Honey, there’s fresh coffee. | 亲爱的 新煮的咖啡 |
[13:40] | You want me to put some in a travel mug? | 你要不要用随身杯带点 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:44] | 30 days with the rehab hippies, | 跟酒鬼们共度了一个月 |
[13:46] | And you’ve already forgotten how to tie a tie? | 你都忘了怎么打领带了吗 |
[13:48] | I’ve just been thinking. | 我只是在想 |
[13:49] | I’ve worn a tie every day for 25 years, | 25年了 我每天都系领带 |
[13:51] | And I’ve always hated the way it feels around my neck. | 其实我一直都讨厌这玩意儿勒我脖子 |
[13:55] | So? I wear lots of uncomfortable things– | 那又如何 我也有很多穿着不舒服的东西 |
[13:59] | High-heeled shoes, bras that mash my boobs together. | 比如恨天高和拼命挤事业线的胸罩 |
[14:02] | I’m starting to think that a tie | 我开始怀疑 |
[14:03] | Is basically just a fancy noose. | 领带根本就是个好看的绞索 |
[14:07] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:10] | You’re not nervous about your first day back, are you? | 你不是第一天回去上班紧张了吧 |
[14:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:15] | I just thought I’d be more excited than I am. | 我也以为自己应该兴奋 可惜我没有 |
[14:18] | Well, you’re the boss. | 可你是老板 |
[14:19] | You want excitement, shake things up. | 你要干劲十足 奋发向上 |
[14:20] | Buy a new xerox machine | 一会儿买个新复印机 |
[14:22] | Or get some post-its in crazy colors. | 一会儿贴贴眼花缭乱的的彩色便笺 |
[14:24] | Take the staff to happy hoho. Get stinking drunk. | 还能带着手下寻欢作乐 喝个烂醉如泥 |
[14:29] | Okay, maybe not the stinking drunk part, | 好吧 烂醉如泥就算了 |
[14:30] | But you know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思就好 |
[14:32] | I gotta get the girls to school. | 我要送姑娘们去上学了 |
[14:33] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[14:42] | I’m just saying, you didn’t have to | 要我说 就为了一双靴子 |
[14:43] | fight that woman over a pair of boots. | 不至于跟那女的大打出手吧 |
[14:45] | I saw ’em first. | 是我先看到的 |
[14:47] | On her feet. | 当时人家已经试穿上了 |
[14:49] | Sorry. I shop New York style. | 不好意思 我逛街就是这么纽约范儿 |
[14:51] | Until someone is either bruised or bleeding, | 不打到头破血流 |
[14:53] | No sale is final. | 绝不算完 |
[15:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:03] | Oh, hi, Karen. | 嗨 凯伦 |
[15:06] | No. No, now is not a good time. | 不 不 我现在不太方便 |
[15:09] | Uh, Renee’s visiting. | 雷尼在我这儿 |
[15:12] | Well, uh, I’m open tomorrow. | 我明天有空 |
[15:14] | Perhaps I could euthanize you in the morning. | 明天上午我帮你安乐死吧 |
[15:17] | Great. I will see you then. | 好的 明天见 |
[15:20] | So I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我不是故意的 但我都听到了 |
[15:26] | It’s Karen. Her cancer’s spreading. | 凯伦打来的 她癌细胞扩散了 |
[15:29] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是真的 |
[15:34] | She’s… depressed and… | 她情绪…很低落… |
[15:38] | Wants me to help her die with dignity. | 想让我帮她体面地去世 |
[15:40] | Oh, my god. Are you gonna do it? | 我的老天 你真要帮她吗 |
[15:43] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:44] | She just got devastating news. | 她不过是刚听说这个惊天噩耗 |
[15:46] | She’s in a state of shock. | 一时接受不了 |
[15:48] | I’m just trying to string her along | 我不过是假意顺从 |
[15:50] | And buy some time until she’s thinking clearly again. | 拖几天 她就又想通了 |
[15:53] | Think that’ll work? | 你觉得管用吗 |
[15:55] | It’s got to. | 肯定管用 |
[15:57] | By the way, to help her keep her mind off it, | 另外 为了分散她的注意力 |
[15:59] | I’m having people stop by and have tea, | 我要带人过去拜访拜访她 喝喝茶 |
[16:03] | You know, play scrabble with her, | 跟她玩玩拼字游戏 |
[16:04] | Maybe give her a foot massage. | 给她做个足底按摩 |
[16:07] | Do you think tomorrow maybe you could stop by and– | 你看明天能不能跟我去 陪她… |
[16:09] | Bree, if I touch that woman’s feet, | 布里 我要是摸了那老太太的脚丫子 |
[16:11] | You’re gonna have to euthanize me. | 你干脆把我也安乐死了吧 |
[16:17] | Billy, where are you? | 比利 你在哪儿 |
[16:21] | Oh, look, look! There’s a gold! Come on! The gold! | 看啊 那有金子 快来 有金子 |
[16:28] | – Mom? – Yeah? | -妈妈 -怎么了 |
[16:29] | This party is amazing. Thank you so much! | 这次派对太棒了 太谢谢你了 |
[16:33] | Oh, I just wanted your birthday to be perfect. | 我希望你过个完美的生日嘛 |
[16:37] | Happy birthday, Penny. | 佩妮生日快乐 |
[16:39] | Then again, nothing’s perfect. | 话又说回来 世上没那么多完美的事儿 |
[16:41] | Hey, Jane. Tom went to pick up the cake, | 简 汤姆去取蛋糕了 |
[16:43] | So if you wanna wait in the car or… | 你要不要先回车里坐坐… |
[16:46] | Oh! I didn’t know you were bringing a guest. | 没想到你还带了位客人 |
[16:49] | Actually, this is my gift for Penny. | 其实 这是我送给佩妮的礼物 |
[16:51] | A geisha? | 送个艺妓吗 |
[16:53] | My niece Cindy. She’s a photographer. | 这是我侄女辛迪 她是摄影师 |
[16:55] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[16:58] | She’s gonna take pictures of the party, | 她会拍很多派对的照片 |
[16:59] | And then I’m gonna make a little memory book. | 然后我来做本小小的留念影集 |
[17:03] | Cool! | 酷 |
[17:03] | I knew you would love it. | 我就知道你会喜欢 |
[17:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:09] | Funny faces. | 一起做鬼脸 |
[17:12] | Perfect. | 完美极了 |
[17:42] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 过来咱俩聊聊 |
[17:44] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[17:52] | What are you doing? | 你什么意思 |
[17:53] | Just making sure I’m in the memory book. | 确保我会出现在留念影集里 |
[17:55] | You’re invading every photo that Penny and I are in. | 我和佩妮每张照片你都要抢镜头 |
[17:58] | I’m her mother. Maybe you’re the invader. | 我是她亲妈 是你抢我们的镜头 |
[18:00] | And we’re back to this. | 又来了 |
[18:02] | I spent weeks planning this party, | 我花了好几个礼拜策划这个派对 |
[18:04] | Making it perfect for her, and then you come in | 想让她过个完美生日 结果半路杀出了你 |
[18:05] | And upstage me? | 还来抢我的风头 |
[18:08] | I’m just trying to forge a relationship with Penny. | 我这是跟佩妮培养感情 |
[18:10] | Well, stop forging. You’re not family. | 培养什么啊 你根本不是这家人 |
[18:12] | You’re just some woman her father is… | 你不过跟她爸爸… |
[18:16] | “Seeing.” | 约约会 |
[18:17] | Well… | 其实… |
[18:19] | “Well,” What? | “其实”什么呀 |
[18:20] | Well… | 其实… |
[18:22] | That’s not all I am. | 我们不止如此 |
[18:24] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:27] | You know, you should probably talk to Tom. | 你应该问汤姆 |
[18:34] | Tom’s not here, so why don’t you tell me | 汤姆没在 干脆你说吧 |
[18:35] | What the hell you’re talking about? | 你支支吾吾地想说什么 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | I really didn’t want you to hear this from me, | 我本来不想传话的 |
[18:40] | But since you’re insisting… | 但是既然你强烈要求… |
[18:43] | Tom asked me to move in with him. | 汤姆要我去跟他同居 |
[18:47] | So now you know. | 现在明白了吧 |
[19:02] | Sorry! | 真不好意思 |
[19:03] | The cake took longer than I thought. | 取蛋糕取了这么久 |
[19:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:09] | This is how I find out | 你要跟简同居了 |
[19:10] | You and jane are going to live together? From her? | 你居然都不告诉我 还要我听她说才知道 |
[19:12] | Oh, no, no, no, no. She wasn’t supposed to say anything. | 不是吧 不是吧 她什么都不该说的 |
[19:16] | Well, she didn’t get the memo because she did say something | 看来你没跟她商量好 她全告诉我了 |
[19:18] | In my house–the house you and I lived in. | 就在咱们家说的 咱俩共同生活过的家 |
[19:20] | I didn’t deserve that. | 你不该这样对我 |
[19:22] | I am so sorry, Lynette. | 勒奈特 对不起 |
[19:27] | I really need to put this cake down. | 我先把蛋糕放下吧 |
[19:29] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不早点告诉我 |
[19:31] | I tried the other day, | 我那天想说来着 |
[19:32] | But penny wanted to open her present, | 但是佩妮当时要拆礼物 |
[19:34] | And I didn’t want to ruin her birthday. | 我又不想毁了她的生日 |
[19:37] | God, Tom. | 上帝啊 汤姆 |
[19:39] | You’ve only known her three months. | 你跟她认识不过3个月 |
[19:41] | We were talking about the future, | 可我们已经开始计划未来的日子了 |
[19:43] | And living together is the next step. | 共同生活就是第一步 |
[19:46] | Oh, you’re talking about steps now? | 你们都计划好具体步骤了 |
[19:48] | Jeez, I wonder what the step after that could be. | 老天 后面还有哪几步啊 |
[19:50] | We haven’t talked about that. | 这我们可没谈到过 |
[19:52] | That’s good, | 很好 |
[19:53] | – Since you and I aren’t even divorced yet. – I know. | -因为咱俩还没离婚呢 -我知道 |
[19:55] | I thought maybe we should talk to a lawyer or something | 所以我想咱们或许应该找律师聊聊了 |
[19:58] | This week. | 这周就谈 |
[20:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:10] | I thought this was a trial separation, | 我以为我们只是尝试分居 |
[20:13] | to see how we did apart, to see if we could be happy. | 看看分开以后 是否会快乐 |
[20:21] | That’s the thing. | 问题在于 |
[20:24] | I am happy. | 我很开心 |
[20:27] | And if you’re not, I’m really sorry. | 如果你没有这种感觉 我很抱歉 |
[20:31] | Can I get a picture of mom and dad? | 我能照一张家长的合影吗 |
[20:53] | Karen, what in the world are you doing?! | 凯伦 你到底在搞什么 |
[20:56] | I lost a contact. | 我掉了一只隐形眼镜 |
[20:59] | Oh, my god. You were hoping I would run you over. | 天哪 你希望我用车碾你 |
[21:01] | Well, what choice do I have? You said you’d help me, | 我有选择吗 你说过你会帮我 |
[21:03] | and then you keep blowing me off. | 但你只是糊弄我 |
[21:05] | Now are you gonna kill me today or what? | 你到底要不要今天就杀了我 |
[21:07] | No, I cannot kill you today. | 不行 我今天不能杀了你 |
[21:09] | I have pilates. | 我要去上普拉提课 |
[21:11] | You know, Bree, it sounds like we’re just playing games. | 布里 你这话听起来就像是儿戏 |
[21:14] | Karen, I really wanna do this. | 凯伦 我真的很想帮你 |
[21:17] | I mean, I don’t want to, but… | 我是说 我并不想杀你 |
[21:19] | let’s go for tomorrow. | 我们明天就办这事 |
[21:20] | No excuses. | 不会再有借口了 |
[21:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:24] | Really. | 真的 |
[21:29] | ’cause I’m serious about doing this– | 我是认真的 |
[21:31] | With or without you. | 有没有你 我都要这么做 |
[21:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:43] | Mrs. Solis? | 索利斯夫人吗 |
[21:44] | It’s Marilyn, your husband’s secretary. | 我是玛丽莲 你丈夫的秘书 |
[21:47] | Hi, Marilyn. Why are we whispering? | 你好 玛丽莲 干嘛这么小声说话 |
[21:49] | I don’t want Mr. Solis to know I’m calling you. | 我不想让索利斯先生知道我给你打电话了 |
[21:51] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 出什么事了吗 |
[21:54] | He’s been acting a little strange, | 他最近行为有点怪 |
[21:56] | and I just really need you to come down here. | 我很希望你能过来一趟 |
[22:00] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[22:08] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[22:10] | Marilyn, what’s going on? | 玛丽莲 出了什么事 |
[22:11] | What’s going on? He’s giving away all our money! | 出了什么事 他把我们所有的钱都散出去了 |
[22:14] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[22:16] | Patrick McDonald, our C.F.O. | 帕特里克·唐纳德 我们的首席财务官 |
[22:18] | Do you see all these people? | 你看到这些人了吗 |
[22:20] | A while back, we took over a steel company, | 不久以前 我们收购了一家钢铁公司 |
[22:22] | chopped it up, sold it, made a nice profit. | 把公司拆分售出 赚了一大笔 |
[22:24] | These are some of the workers who got laid off. | 他们是一些被解雇的员工 |
[22:28] | Okay, so what are they doing here? | 那他们在这里干什么呢 |
[22:30] | Carlos has taken it upon himself to make things right | 卡洛斯承担起责任 要让一切回到正轨 |
[22:34] | by writing each of them a check for $50,000. | 给每个人签了一张五万美元的支票 |
[22:40] | Uh… okay. | 知道了 |
[22:42] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[22:45] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[22:49] | – Oh, boy. – He keeps this up, | -天哪 -他再这么给下去 |
[22:50] | and we’ll be bankrupt in a couple of weeks. | 我们几周后就会破产 |
[22:52] | Uh, Mrs. Solis, | 索利斯夫人 |
[22:54] | I’m a party girl with a taste for young Brazilian gentlemen. | 我热爱派对 喜欢年轻的巴西绅士 |
[22:58] | I really need this job. | 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[23:00] | I’m on it. | 我来处理 |
[23:05] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[23:07] | Hey, babe, took your advice. | 宝贝 我接受了你的忠告 |
[23:09] | My advice? | 我的忠告 |
[23:10] | You told me to shake things up, | 你告诉我要振作起来 |
[23:11] | so I decided to make work a place I want to be. | 所以我决定按照自己的心愿工作 |
[23:17] | Hope this helps. | 希望这能有帮助 |
[23:19] | And remember, you can be anything you wanna be. | 记住 你可以实现任何愿望 |
[23:23] | Nothing is out of reach. | 没有什么办不到的 |
[23:25] | What do you say, Skip? | 你应该说什么 斯奇普 |
[23:26] | Thanks, mister. | 谢谢 先生 |
[23:29] | Honey, this is how you shake things up? | 亲爱的 你就是这么振作的吗 |
[23:30] | By giving away all the company money? | 把公司的钱都发放出去 |
[23:32] | Oh, actually, I was afraid that Patrick would put a stop payment | 事实上 我担心帕特里克会停止付款 |
[23:34] | so I decided to start using our personal account. | 所以我决定用自己的个人帐户 |
[23:37] | All right, run along, tiny Tim. | 行了 走吧 小提姆[美国著名音乐人] |
[23:39] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[23:45] | Sweetheart… | 甜心 |
[23:47] | You can be honest with me. | 你坦白跟我说 |
[23:49] | Have you been drinking again? | 你又开始喝酒了吗 |
[23:52] | Nope. Haven’t had a drink in 34 days. | 没有 我已经有三十四天滴酒未沾了 |
[23:54] | Then why the hell are you acting like a crazy person?! | 那你为什么表现得像个疯子 |
[23:58] | You think this is crazy? | 你认为我这么做很疯狂 |
[24:01] | No. | 不是 |
[24:02] | What’s crazy is making a fortune off of other people’s misery | 疯狂的人 从来不会在自己发大财的时候 |
[24:06] | without thinking for one minute how they’re suffering. | 想到别人正遭受着什么样的痛苦 |
[24:09] | What’s crazy is thinking you can find happiness | 疯狂的人 会以为自己可以 |
[24:12] | in a paycheck or behind the wheel of a sports car. | 在支票和跑车里找到幸福 |
[24:16] | What’s crazy is thinking that | 疯狂的人 会因为 |
[24:18] | you’re doing something important with your life | 自己戴了一条领带 |
[24:22] | just because you’re wearing a tie. | 就以为在做人生中重要的事 |
[24:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:40] | I’m trying to find Ben. He’s not at his house. | 我到处找本 他没在家 |
[24:43] | – Is he here? – No. | -他在这吗 -不在 |
[24:44] | What do you need Ben for? | 你找本有什么事 |
[24:45] | I want him to tell me where that loan shark lives, | 我想让他告诉我那个放高利贷的人住哪 |
[24:48] | – so I can go to his house. – To do what? | -这样我就可以去他家 -找那人干什么 |
[24:50] | I don’t know. May-maybe I’ll give him some money. | 我不知道 也许我可以给他一些钱 |
[24:52] | Maybe I’ll kill him. I haven’t decided yet. | 也许我会杀了他 我还没决定 |
[24:54] | Okay, sweetie, you’re a little worked up. | 亲爱的 你有点激动了 |
[24:56] | Sit down. I’ll pour you a glass of wine. | 先坐下 我给你倒杯酒 |
[24:58] | No, I have to fix this. I’m terrified. | 不 我必须得解决这件事 我很害怕 |
[25:00] | I haven’t slept in days. | 我好几天都睡不着觉了 |
[25:02] | And my husband is walking around our house with a gun. | 我丈夫拿着把枪 在家里走来走去 |
[25:05] | Ooh, sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[25:07] | Why are you apologizing? | 你为什么要道歉 |
[25:09] | Mike’s the one who started this mess. | 是麦克闯下的祸 |
[25:11] | You mean when he stuck his neck out for Ben | 你是说 他冒着生命危险救了本 |
[25:13] | and protected me? | 还保护了我 |
[25:14] | Is that the mess you’re talking about? | 这就是你说的他闯的祸吗 |
[25:18] | Look, when you’ve been burned by men as often as I have, | 我常常为了男人的事焦头烂额 |
[25:20] | you stop believing in that fairy tale idea | 于是不再相信童话故事中的王子 |
[25:24] | of the guy on the white horse who comes in to save you. | 会骑着白马来救我 |
[25:27] | But… meeting Mike | 但是 当我遇见麦克 |
[25:30] | and seeing how he is as a husband | 看到他是怎么尽到作丈夫 |
[25:32] | and a father and a friend, | 父亲 和朋友的义务时 |
[25:35] | well… he got me believing again. | 他让我重新相信童话了 |
[25:40] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[25:41] | He is a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[25:46] | You really think that? | 你真的这么认为吗 |
[25:47] | Or are you just trying to calm me down? | 还是你只是想让我冷静下来 |
[25:50] | I really think that. | 我真的这么认为 |
[25:52] | And I really wanna calm you down. | 我也真的想让你冷静下来 |
[25:54] | So if I pour this glass of wine, | 那么 如果我给你倒上一杯酒 |
[25:55] | will you not go and kill anyone? | 你能不跑去杀人 |
[25:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | Bree! How you doing? Karen’s taking a nap. | 布里 你好吗 凯伦正在小睡 |
[26:12] | Actually, it’s you I wanna talk to. | 事实上 我只想找你谈谈 |
[26:13] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[26:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[26:20] | Mmm! That pie smells wonderful. | 派的味道真香 |
[26:22] | Yeah. Karen made rhubarb. I don’t know why. | 是啊 凯伦做了一个大黄叶 真是莫名其妙 |
[26:24] | She knows I don’t like it. | 她知道我不喜欢吃的 |
[26:26] | How could you not like it? | 你怎么会不喜欢吃这个呢 |
[26:27] | It’s the one pie she makes better than I do. | 她做这个 比我做得还好吃呢 |
[26:29] | Well, may I cut you a slice? | 我给你切一块吧 |
[26:32] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:35] | What’s going on? | 有什么事吗 |
[26:38] | We have a real problem on our hands. | 目前有件事情非常棘手 |
[26:45] | I can’t believe she asked you to do this. | 真不敢相信她要求你做这件事 |
[26:47] | She doesn’t even like you. | 她甚至都不喜欢你 |
[26:48] | Yes, we’ve established that already. | 没错 这我们已经说清楚了 |
[26:50] | I figured when I said no, that would be the end of it. | 我还以为我拒绝了 这事就过去了呢 |
[26:53] | No, she seems more determined than ever. | 不 她似乎比以往更坚决了 |
[26:55] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么啊 |
[26:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:59] | That’s my suicide pie. | 这是我用来自杀的派啊 |
[27:01] | – Your what? – I made it to kill myself. | -你的什么 -我做来自杀用的 |
[27:04] | It’s full of sleeping pills and tranquilizers, | 这里面全是安眠药和镇静剂 |
[27:06] | and a bottle of liquid something. | 还有一瓶不明液体 |
[27:08] | Oh, my God. I ate two pieces! | 老天啊 我吃了两块呢 |
[27:12] | Oh, I’m so sorry, Bree. | 布里 对不住了 |
[27:15] | So you wanna go to the hospital or somethin’? | 那你要不要去医院啊 |
[27:17] | Yes, I wanna go to the hospital! | 当然了 这还用说 |
[27:22] | What were you doing making suicide pies? | 你怎么想的啊 还做个”自杀派”出来 |
[27:26] | Well, if you two would grow a pair and help me out… | 你俩要是拿出点胆量帮帮我 |
[27:28] | Oh, sure, I’m the problem | 好吧 原因都在我 |
[27:30] | because I didn’t wanna murder my wife. | 因为我不忍心杀了自己的妻子 |
[27:32] | Can we please continue this in the car? | 能先上车再说吗 |
[27:34] | In case you’ve forgotten, | 以免你俩忘了 |
[27:35] | we need to get to the emergency room now! | 我们还要去急救室呢 |
[27:40] | What are you doing? You’re going the wrong way. | 你往哪开呢 方向弄反了 |
[27:42] | She can’t make a 3-point turn. | 她不会在马路上调头 |
[27:44] | I can make a 3-point turn. | 我会调头 |
[27:45] | This is just easier. | 只不过直接往前开省事 |
[27:46] | Okay, can we just please stay focused | 往医院开的路上 |
[27:48] | on getting to the hospital? | 能注意力集中点吗 |
[27:49] | And F.Y.I.– your turn signal is on. | 顺便提醒你一下 转向灯开着呢 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I’m gonna make a left up on Oakhurst. | 对 奥克赫斯特那里我要左转 |
[27:53] | You’re not gonna take the interstate? | 你不走州际公路吗 |
[27:55] | – Wouldn’t that be faster? – She can’t merge. | -那样不是更快吗 -她不敢并道 |
[27:57] | I can merge. The interstate is always jammed. | 我敢 不过州际公路总是堵车 |
[28:00] | Plus I gotta stop and get gas. | 而且我还要加油呢 |
[28:02] | Okay, that’s it. Stop! Stop the c car! | 够了 停车吧 |
[28:12] | Get out! I’m driving. | 下来 我来开 |
[28:15] | There’s no need to get so nasty. | 没必要这么气急败坏的 |
[28:17] | I have every right to get nasty. | 我有一万个理由着急啊 |
[28:19] | You poisoned me! | 都是你下毒害的 |
[28:20] | Making that pie was a stupid thing to do. | 怎么会蠢到在派里下毒啊 |
[28:22] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你根本不理解我遭受的痛苦 |
[28:24] | Oh, yes, I do. | 我当然理解 |
[28:26] | Three months ago, I was this close to killing myself. | 三个月前 我差一点就把自己了断了 |
[28:29] | It was a quick fix | 在那个沮丧的夜晚 |
[28:30] | on a very depressing night. | 自杀是最一了百了的法子了 |
[28:31] | But in the morning, I realized | 但第二天早上 我意识到 |
[28:33] | it was the most selfish thing I could do. | 这样做是多么的自私 |
[28:36] | It’s not the same. You weren’t dying. I am. | 你跟我不一样 你是寻死 而我是死定了 |
[28:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:40] | But if you take your life, it’ll ruin the memory | 但是如果你强行夺走自己的生命 会毁了 |
[28:43] | of everything you were before that. | 过往一切的美好回忆 |
[28:45] | It’s all anyone will remember. | 人们只会记得你是自杀而死的 |
[28:49] | Look at Roy. | 看看罗伊 |
[28:50] | Is that what you wanna do to the man who loves you? | 对于一个这么爱你的男人 你忍心吗 |
[28:52] | Baby, I don’t want you to go before your time. | 宝贝 我不想你在大限之前就自暴自弃 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:01] | I’ll stick around for as long as I can. | 我会全力抗争到最后一天 |
[29:07] | Ohh, that’s lovely, | 真温馨 |
[29:10] | but we still need to get to the emergency room. | 但我们还是得赶快去急救室 |
[29:12] | Oh, for heaven’s sake. | 看在老天爷的面子上 |
[29:28] | It’s open! | 门开着 |
[29:34] | What are you gonna share with me today? | 今天你又想来说什么 |
[29:36] | The results from my colonoscopy? | 我的结肠镜检查报告 |
[29:39] | My mom died? | 还是我妈的死讯 |
[29:40] | I shouldn’t have said what I did. | 我之前不该说那些话 |
[29:44] | It was wrong, and I’m truly sorry. | 我知道那话挺过分的 很抱歉 |
[29:55] | Are those the cheese puffs I brought? | 这是我买的奶油夹心饼吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah. I guess nobody liked ’em. | 对 但没人爱吃 |
[30:00] | Well, more for me. | 我喜欢 |
[30:04] | 23 years I’ve been married to the man. 23 years. | 我嫁给那个男人23年了 23年了啊 |
[30:09] | And then we hit a rough patch, and we stumbled, | 后来我们有了矛盾 关系就比较紧张了 |
[30:12] | and then he finds you– | 接着他找到了你 |
[30:13] | I totally get it. | 我完全理解 |
[30:14] | I’m talking! | 我说话你别插嘴 |
[30:18] | He finds you, | 他找到了你 |
[30:20] | and it kind of makes him stop trying to find me again. | 就再没想过要挽回和我的关系了 |
[30:27] | And then when someone has to tell me | 然后有人告诉我 |
[30:28] | that you’re moving in together, | 你们要同居了 |
[30:30] | and we both know what that means, | 我们都清楚这意味着什么 |
[30:34] | you do it. | 是你唆使的 |
[30:35] | I said I’m sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[30:37] | And it almost sounded sincere. | 听起来真是真诚啊 |
[30:43] | Fine. Have it your way. | 随意 随你怎么想 |
[30:46] | I only came because Tom asked me to apologize. | 要不是汤姆要我来 我才不来 |
[30:49] | I don’t care what you think of me. | 我才不管你对我是什么态度 |
[30:51] | Of course you don’t. You only care about you. | 当然了 你只在乎你自己 |
[30:54] | I think you’re sneaky, Jane. | 简 你真的挺卑鄙啊 |
[30:57] | I think everything you do, you do on purpose. | 你做的每件事 都是有预谋的 |
[30:59] | I think you couldn’t wait to see the look on my face | 当你说你跟汤姆要同居了的时候 |
[31:02] | when you told me you and tom were moving in together. | 你简直是迫不及待地要看我表情有多么尴尬 |
[31:04] | I think you actually liked it. | 你真的很喜欢看我出糗啊 |
[31:06] | I think you enjoyed it. I-I think– | 乐在其中吧 我认为 |
[31:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[31:31] | I couldn’t breathe! | 我差点喘不上气了 |
[31:33] | I-I’m sorry. I panicked, and I mean, | 对不起 我刚刚慌神了 |
[31:36] | n-not all of us are doctors. | 我又不像你是医生 |
[31:41] | I think I’ll go. | 我还是告辞吧 |
[32:07] | Hey, Murphy. | 墨菲 |
[32:08] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[32:09] | You better take a look at this. | 你看看这个材料 |
[32:15] | Some crazy stuff in there, huh? | 这里面很有料啊 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[32:18] | Any chance this could be on the level? | 这上面的爆料会不会是真的 |
[32:21] | Bree Van De Kamp. | 布里·范德坎普 |
[32:23] | I know her. She’s the one who ripped Chuck’s heart out. | 我知道她 就是让查克伤心欲绝的女人 |
[32:29] | I got a feeling about this. | 我感觉这事有蹊跷 |
[32:31] | Enough of a feeling to go dig up a construction site? | 要不我们去那个工地挖挖看啊 |
[32:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:44] | Are you sure you looked under your bed? | 床底下找了吗 |
[32:46] | I looked everywhere. Rufus is lost. | 都找遍了 鲁夫斯确实不见了 |
[32:48] | Okay. Honey, mommy can’t help you right now. | 宝贝 妈妈现在没空帮你找 |
[32:49] | Go look in the backyard. | 你去后院看看 |
[32:53] | So just you, or did you adopt a bunch of orphans | 就你一个人 还是你还在下班路上 |
[32:55] | on your way home? | 还领养了一群孤儿 |
[33:01] | Come on, Carlos. Talk to me. | 卡洛斯 别这样 说两句啊 |
[33:03] | What was that about today? | 你今天为什么这么做啊 |
[33:06] | Do you remember Bill, | 你记得比尔吗 |
[33:07] | That guy from rehab I was always talking about? | 我一直念叨的那个戒酒中心里的家伙 |
[33:10] | Oh, yeah, Bill. | 知道 比尔嘛 |
[33:13] | He was my counselor? | 曾是我顾问的那个 |
[33:15] | Oh. Yeah. Bill. | 那个比尔啊 |
[33:19] | He told me this story about his dad. | 他跟我说起过他父亲的事 |
[33:21] | He was a pilot in Vietnam, | 他曾是在越南服役的飞行员 |
[33:24] | and he’d be flying his plane, | 驾驶着飞机 |
[33:25] | 3,000 feet up, | 飞行在3千英尺的高空 |
[33:26] | drop his bombs, go back to base. | 投下炸弹 再返回基地 |
[33:29] | It wasn’t until someone sent him a “Life” magazine | 直到有一天他收到一本《生活》杂志 |
[33:32] | that he saw the results of his… | 他看到了他所执行的任务 |
[33:36] | missions. | 种下的恶果 |
[33:38] | It ruined him. | 瞬间崩溃 |
[33:40] | What, he didn’t know? | 他执行任务前难道不知道吗 |
[33:41] | He was dropping bombs. Things were going “Boom.” | 他扔得可是炸弹啊 会爆炸的啊 |
[33:44] | It was the distance. | 因为飞机太高了 |
[33:46] | And that’s what I’ve been doing all these years– | 而这些年我的所作所为 |
[33:49] | Dropping bombs from that skyscraper, | 就好像是从那些摩天大楼上投炸弹 |
[33:51] | and I can’t keep doing it. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[33:55] | I can’t keep destroying lives for some… | 不能再让在底层人们的生活 |
[34:00] | bottom line. | 雪上加霜 |
[34:07] | Rufus! Here, kitty, kitty! | 鲁夫斯 猫咪快出来 |
[34:17] | So what are you saying, you’re gonna quit your job? | 那你是什么意思 要辞职不干了吗 |
[34:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[34:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[34:23] | But not until I find a new one. | 但得等我找到新工作再辞 |
[34:24] | And what will that be? | 那又会是什么工作呢 |
[34:26] | Well, I was thinking… | 我是在想 |
[34:29] | Maybe counseling. | 也许去做咨询 |
[34:31] | In one week, Bill does more good | 就一周之内 比尔做的好事 |
[34:33] | than I’ve done in my entire life. | 比我这辈子做的还要多 |
[34:34] | Yeah, and in one week, you make more money | 是啊 一周之内 你挣的钱 |
[34:36] | than Bill will make in his entire life. | 也比他一辈子挣的要多 |
[34:38] | I’m not saying that we wouldn’t have to cut back. | 我知道这样我们可能得节约点 |
[34:41] | You know, we may have to do a little downsizing. | 家里的花销可能得缩减一下 |
[34:42] | Whoa! Whoa! Like what? I need specifics, Gandhi. | 等等 给我详细说说 甘地 |
[34:46] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[34:48] | It just seems like we have a bunch of stuff | 我就是觉得家里有好多东西 |
[34:50] | that we don’t need– big screen TVs, | 是根本不必要的 几台超大电视 |
[34:53] | two cars, | 两台车 |
[34:53] | a really big house. | 一栋大房子 |
[34:55] | Well, you want us to move? | 你想让我们搬家 |
[34:57] | Yeah! Maybe to someplace with a good public school. | 是的 也许搬去个有不错的公立学校的地方 |
[34:59] | Uh, now you’re yanking the kids out of private school, | 你这就打算把孩子们从她们喜欢的私立学校 |
[35:02] | which they love, | 赶出来了 |
[35:03] | that’s your solution? | 这就是你的解决办法 |
[35:05] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 救命啊 |
[35:08] | Juanita? | 胡安妮塔 |
[35:12] | Juanita? | 胡安妮塔 |
[35:13] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[35:18] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[35:20] | Okay. Baby, don’t move! | 好 宝贝 别动 |
[35:23] | I’m scared! | 我吓坏了 |
[35:24] | It’s okay, sweetie! Daddy’s coming. Just hold on. | 没事亲爱的 爸爸上来了 坚持住 |
[35:29] | And don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[35:35] | Okay, baby, | 好吧 宝贝 |
[35:37] | You think you can walk slowly over to daddy? | 你能慢慢往爸爸那边爬吗 |
[35:39] | No. I-I can’t move. | 不行 我动不了 |
[35:42] | Okay, then I’m coming out to get you. | 好吧 那我出来接你 |
[35:43] | No, wait, Carlos! Be careful! | 等一下卡洛斯 小心点 |
[35:50] | We are gonna take this… | 我们慢慢来 |
[35:52] | Nice and slow. | 没事的 |
[35:56] | Okay, just keep your eyes on me. | 好吧 眼睛看着我 |
[36:11] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[36:12] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I got you. I got you. | 没事的 没事的 我抓住你了 抓住了 |
[36:33] | Juanita’s finally asleep. | 胡安妮塔终于睡着了 |
[36:36] | She okay? | 她没事吧 |
[36:38] | Yeah, thanks to you. | 嗯 多亏你了 |
[36:40] | God, that was so scary. | 天啊 太吓人了 |
[36:44] | You know, if anything had happened to her– | 万一她发生了什么事 |
[36:45] | It really puts things into perspective, doesn’t it? | 这件事的发生意味深长 是吧 |
[36:48] | Sure does. | 确实是 |
[36:51] | Reminds you nothing’s more important | 提醒我们 没有任何事 |
[36:52] | than taking care of family. | 比照料家人来得重要 |
[36:55] | I could not agree more. | 非常同意 |
[36:58] | Good. | 那好 |
[37:00] | So does this mean you’re giving up all that crazy talk | 这是不是意味着你要收回那些疯言疯语 |
[37:03] | and going back to work? | 好好回去工作 |
[37:06] | No! | 不 |
[37:09] | The exact opposite. | 刚好相反 |
[37:11] | It means I’m more aware than ever of what really matters– | 这意味着我更清楚地意识到到底什么更重要 |
[37:15] | Giving back. | 回馈别人 |
[37:16] | Why do you keep calling it that? | 你为什么要这么说 |
[37:17] | You’re not giving. You’re taking– | 你这不是回馈 你是在索取 |
[37:19] | from us, your family. | 向你的家人索取 |
[37:20] | I don’t know why I thought you’d understand this. | 我真不知道我怎么就觉得你会明白这一切 |
[37:23] | You have always been selfish. | 你一直就自私 |
[37:24] | Guilty! I am selfish. | 我有罪 我就是自私 |
[37:26] | But you knew that when we got married. | 可当初结婚的时候你就知道 |
[37:28] | That was the deal– | 我们的模式就是这样 |
[37:29] | You make the money, I spend it. | 你挣钱 我来花 |
[37:30] | And I’m still holding up my end. | 我现在也还没改 |
[37:32] | Gaby, I am miserable at work. I can’t do it anymore. | 加布 我上班很痛苦 我不能再继续了 |
[37:36] | Do you know how many times I thought to myself, | 你知不知道我有多少次在心里想着 |
[37:38] | “I can’t do it anymore”? | 我不能再继续了 |
[37:40] | When you were drowning your guilt in booze, | 你愧疚酗酒的时候 |
[37:42] | when you disappeared in rehab, | 你消失在戒酒中心的时候 |
[37:44] | but I willed myself to hold this family together | 可我迫使自己撑起这个家 |
[37:47] | because someone had to! | 因为总得有一个人这样做 |
[37:49] | And guess what?! | 你猜怎么着 |
[37:51] | Now it is your turn. | 这回轮到你了 |
[38:09] | I’ve got something to tell you. | 我有些事想要告诉你 |
[38:11] | Oh. You’re still mad, aren’t you? | 你还生气呢 是吧 |
[38:15] | No. | 没有 |
[38:17] | You’re a hard guy to stay mad at, Mike Delfino. | 你很难让人一直生气 麦克·德尔菲诺 |
[38:20] | And I think I figured out why. | 我好像想明白为什么了 |
[38:24] | I figured out what it was about you | 我想明白了当初是什么原因 |
[38:29] | that flipped my switch the very first time I met you. | 让我在第一次见到你的时候就心动了 |
[38:34] | Gotta be the rugged good looks. | 一定是因为我有点邪邪的帅气 |
[38:36] | No. But they didn’t hurt. | 不是 不过那也不差 |
[38:42] | Okay. So what was it? | 好吧 那是什么 |
[38:48] | You don’t get scared. | 你从不害怕 |
[38:50] | Me? | 我 |
[38:51] | Nah, that’s not true. | 不会 不是这样 |
[38:52] | No, it is. You don’t get scared. | 是这样的 你从来不害怕 |
[38:55] | It’s what everyone thinks when they meet you. | 每个人见到你的时候都这么想 |
[38:59] | Because you always take care of people. | 因为你总是照顾别人 |
[39:06] | Why are you like that? | 你为什么是这样的 |
[39:13] | Uh, my, um… | 我的 |
[39:17] | My dad beat the crap out of my mom | 我爸爸以前会狠狠地打我妈 |
[39:21] | when I was little. | 那时候我还小 |
[39:24] | Bad. | 很糟糕 |
[39:29] | I’d hear it happening. | 我能听见他动手打人 |
[39:32] | And there wasn’t anything | 可一个十岁的小孩子 |
[39:33] | a 10-year-old kid could do about it. | 什么也做不了 |
[39:41] | So… | 所以 |
[39:43] | Maybe this came from that, and, uh… | 可能是这个原因 |
[39:46] | But… my whole life… | 不过 我这辈子 |
[39:51] | When I see somebody in trouble, | 每次看见有人遇到麻烦了 |
[39:54] | I can’t walk away. | 我都不能视而不见 |
[40:01] | But I can tell you something I am scared of. | 不过我可以告诉你我害怕的事情 |
[40:05] | I get scared that maybe somehow… | 我怕 我可能有点 |
[40:10] | because I’m not the most expressive guy in the world… | 因为我可能不是一个很会表达的人 |
[40:15] | maybe I never made it clear to you | 可能从没让你真正明白 |
[40:18] | how much I love you. | 我有多爱你 |
[40:22] | No. | 不 |
[40:24] | No, I got that. | 不 我知道的 |
[40:36] | I should start dinner. | 我该去做晚饭了 |
[40:42] | I thought you said you were gonna fix that fence post. | 我记得你说过要修好篱笆上的邮箱的 |
[40:48] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[40:49] | Ohh, tomorrow. | 又明天 |
[40:57] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[40:58] | Delfino! | 德尔菲诺 |
[41:09] | We all take the gift of life | 我们总是把生命中的所得 |
[41:11] | for granted. | 视为理所当然 |
[41:13] | If only we could slow things down. | 如果我们能放慢时间的脚步 |
[41:18] | I’m Mike Delfino. | 我叫麦克·德尔菲诺 |
[41:19] | I just started renting the Simms’ house next door. | 我刚租了隔壁西姆家的房子 |
[41:21] | Susan Mayer. I live across the street. | 苏珊·梅尔 我住在街对面 |
[41:24] | Whatcha doin’? | 你干吗呢 |
[41:26] | Locked myself out, naked. | 把我自己锁在外面了 还裸着 |
[41:28] | So how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[41:30] | I’ve never seen you look so beautiful. | 我从没见过你这么美 |
[41:35] | He said I’m pregnant. | 他说我怀孕了 |
[41:43] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[41:59] | Because before you know it… | 因为你还没反应过来 |
[42:06] | The gift is gone. | 那些所得就转瞬即逝 |
[42:08] | Mike. Mike? Oh, god. | 麦克 麦克 天哪 |
[42:11] | Mike! No. | 麦克 别啊 |
[42:13] | No. Mike. No. | 别啊麦克 不要 |
[42:17] | No! | 不要 |
[42:20] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[42:25] | No! | 不要 |