Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Ben took money from a loan shark. 本向高利贷借钱
[00:04] If you’re not good for it, 如果你还不了钱
[00:05] I understand that pretty girlfriend of yours is loaded. 我知道你那漂亮的女友也有的是钱
[00:08] Julie had more than one surprise for Susan. 朱莉给苏珊带来的惊喜连连
[00:11] I’m giving it up for adoption. 我要把这孩子送给别人领养
[00:12] What? 什么
[00:13] You slammed your doors in my face! 你当面将我拒之门外
[00:16] Bree rejected her friends. 布里拒绝了朋友们的好意
[00:17] Let go of me! 放开我
[00:19] But it was Orson who came to her rescue. 可前来英雄救美的竟是奥森
[00:21] Your friends called me. 你朋友打给我的
[00:27] Orson Hodge had always known one thing… 奥森·霍吉始终认定
[00:32] Bree Van de Kamp was the perfect woman for him. 布里·范德坎普是他的完美妻子
[00:39] When he was sick, she nursed him back to health. 他生病时 她悉心照料
[00:46] When he was arrested, 他被捕时
[00:47] She promised to wait for him. 她承诺等他
[00:52] And when he suffered a terrible injury, 他身受重伤时
[00:56] She did everything he couldn’t. 她一切代劳
[01:01] So now that Bree was suffering, 所以现在布里痛苦时
[01:03] Orson intended to care for her. 奥森决心照顾她
[01:08] I’ve found that whatever the problem, 我发现不管有什么难题
[01:11] a cup of tea always makes things a little better. 喝杯茶总能有所缓解
[01:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[01:17] To think, if you hadn’t been there, 现在回想 要是你没出现
[01:18] what that terrible man might’ve done… 那个男人会干出什么事来
[01:20] Don’t think about that. 别去想了
[01:22] You’re safe now. I’m here. 你没事了 我在这里
[01:24] You really are a good friend. 你真是我的好朋友
[01:28] Perhaps my only one. 可能也只剩下你了
[01:30] What a thing to say. 这是什么话
[01:32] You’re still close with Gabrielle, 你和加布丽尔 勒奈特和苏珊
[01:34] Lynette, and Susan, aren’t you? 关系还很好吧
[01:38] Is something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[01:41] We’re estranged. 我们闹翻了
[01:44] Really? 是吗
[01:47] I thought the four of you were inseparable. 我还以为你们四个密不可分
[01:49] I know, 我知道
[01:49] but something happened a few mont ago, and… 可几个月前出了些状况 然后…
[01:52] Bree? 布里
[01:54] I can’t talk about it. 我不能谈这事
[01:56] After everything we’ve been through, 我们经历了那么多风风雨雨
[01:58] I promise you can trust me. 我保证你可以信任我
[02:01] I don’t want you to know. 我不想告诉你
[02:03] You’re the only one who still believes in me. 你是唯一一个还信任我的人
[02:06] And I always will. 我会一直信任你
[02:08] Please, I can see this is tearing you up. 求你了 我看得出这件事简直要让你崩溃了
[02:10] For your own good, tell me. 算是为了你自己好 告诉我
[02:16] About six months ago… 大约半年前
[02:21] We threw a dinner party 我们办了个派对
[02:24] but before the guests arrived at Gaby’s, 可在宾客到加布家前
[02:28] something terrible happened. 发生了可怕的事
[02:37] Orson, I understand you’re shocked, 奥森 我知道你很震惊
[02:39] but please talk to me. 可你能跟我说话吗
[02:41] I am shocked. 我是很震惊
[02:43] You agree to help cover up Carlos’ crime, 你答应帮忙掩盖卡洛斯的罪行
[02:46] and then they just abandon you? 她们却把你一脚给瞪了
[02:47] How can your friends do that? 她们怎么能这么做
[02:49] You’re angry at them? 你在生她们的气
[02:51] Yes. 对
[02:52] They took advantage of you and then hung you out to dry. 她们利用你 然后过河拆桥
[02:55] It’s appalling. 真是骇人听闻
[02:57] So even after hearing what I’ve done, 所以即便听到我做的这些事
[02:58] you still believe in me? 你还是信任我
[03:00] Yes, Orson Hodge knew that Bree was the perfect woman for him. 没错 奥森·霍吉认定布里是他的完美妻子
[03:06] And now that he had her back… 现在既然她回到了他身边
[03:08] I believe in you more than ever. 我比以前更信任你
[03:11] He had no intention of letting her go. 他决定决不让她离开
[03:28] Lynette Scavo had discovered 勒奈特·斯加沃已经发现了
[03:30] the silver lining of separation– 分居的好处
[03:34] Shared custody. 轮流抚养孩子
[03:38] For three glorious days a week, 一周有三天绚丽多彩
[03:41] she had no child demanding her attention… 没有孩子让她操心
[03:46] No one to set an example for… 不用为谁树立榜样
[03:52] And plenty of time to exercise. 还有大把的时间锻炼
[03:58] But Lynette forgot that when it comes to being a mother, 可勒奈特忘了 作为一名母亲
[04:01] You can run… 你可以逃跑
[04:03] Hey, mom! 妈
[04:05] But you can never hide. 可你却无处遁形
[04:08] Hey, guys. What’s going on? 小伙子们 怎么了
[04:10] Nothing. Jeez, do we need a reason to bring flowers 没事 天呐 我们需要理由送花
[04:13] to the woman who gave us life? 给生我们的妈吗
[04:17] Suitcases? Why are there suitcases? 行李 怎么带行李来了
[04:21] Okay, we had a little disagreement with our landlord, 好吧 我们和房东有点分歧
[04:23] and we were kind of evicted. 我们被赶出来了
[04:32] No! No! No! No! No! 不不不
[04:33] Go away! You are not moving back here. 走开 你们不能搬回来住
[04:35] Mom, come on– 妈 别这样
[04:36] I spent 18 years getting you out of here. 我花了18年才把你们赶出去
[04:38] There’s no damn way I’m letting you back in. 绝不能让你们回来
[04:44] Okay, mom. 好吧 妈
[04:46] We understand. 我们明白
[04:47] Yeah, we have to learn to live on our own. 对 我们是必须学会自力更生
[05:00] No. 不
[05:01] Come on! Just for a week. 拜托 就只住一周
[05:03] I know you guys. A week would turn into a year, 我还不了解你们 一周会变成一年
[05:05] a year into 20, 再拖到20年
[05:06] and pretty soon, you’re taking me off the respirator, 然后不久 我奄奄一息的时候
[05:08] saying “It’s what mom would’ve wanted.” 你们嘴里说着 “妈就是想这样”
[05:13] Please let us in. We’re children of divorce. 让我们进去吧 我们是离异家庭的孩子
[05:15] Exactly. Go to your dad’s. 没错 找你们老爸去
[05:18] But we like you so much more. 可我们更喜欢你
[05:19] Don’t give me that. 少来这套
[05:21] No, seriously, dad has that stupid girlfriend. 不 我们没拍马屁 老爸交了个傻女友
[05:23] And he’s been so unfair to you. 他对你太不公平了
[05:29] You had me at “Stupid girlfriend.” 你们那句”傻女友”说动我了
[05:36] Hey, sweetie. Whatcha doing? 亲爱的 你在干什么
[05:38] Oh, the adoption agency sent me a few more couples to check out. 领养机构有给我发了些夫妇资料让我挑
[05:41] Okay, that guy’s got serial killer eyes. 好吧 那家伙的眼睛像连环杀手
[05:43] Oh, he does not. That’s from the flash. 才不是 那是闪光造成的红眼
[05:46] Fine. You want your baby to be on the run. 好吧 你希望你的孩子一直吓得跑
[05:48] Any other choices? 还有其它选择吗
[05:50] I like them. 我喜欢他们
[05:51] Oh, gay couple. 一对同性恋
[05:53] Uh, that’s not a man. 那个不是男的
[05:55] Oh, too bad. They’re great with kids. 那太糟了 他们还挺适合带孩子
[05:57] Okay, that’s it. Nobody’s ever gonna be good enough for you. 好吧 够了 你看谁都不顺眼
[06:00] So you’ve totally ruled out keeping it? 那你完全不考虑留下孩子吗
[06:02] Yes, totally. 对 完全不考虑
[06:03] And I get no say in the matter? 而我在这件事上没有话语权
[06:05] Now you’re talkin’. 你不是在说话吗
[06:09] You need to stop hassling her. 你别再和她胡搅蛮缠了
[06:11] I just wish there was something I could do 我只是希望我能做点什么事
[06:12] to keep her from giving this baby away. 让她能留下这个孩子
[06:17] Hey, what if I talk to the father? 如果我和孩子她爸谈呢
[06:20] – Susan – No, does he even know that she’s doing this? -苏珊 -不 他知道她在干什么吗
[06:22] Maybe if I find him, 或许如果我找到他
[06:25] I tell him, and then he’ll stop her. 告诉他现状 他就会阻止她
[06:27] That’s a very bad idea. 太不靠谱了
[06:29] – Says you. – What do your friends think? -那是你说的 -你朋友们怎么想
[06:33] I don’t know. Not allowed to tell them. 不知道 朱莉不让我告诉她们
[06:35] Julie wants to keep this a big secret. 她想守住这个秘密
[06:37] So you are the only one I’m allowed to talk to, 她只允许我和你谈论这个话题
[06:41] and I would really appreciate it if you would agree with me. 如果你和我统一战线 我会感激不尽的
[06:44] Look, this is killing me, too. 我也很不忍心
[06:46] But it’s her decision. 但这是她自己的决定
[06:48] You keep pushing her, 你再三地逼她
[06:49] it’s not just a grandkid you’re gonna lose. 到时失去的不仅仅是你的外孙了
[06:58] Girls, let’s go home now. 女孩们 该回家了 立刻
[07:01] All right, I’m gonna count to three. 行 我数三下
[07:03] One… 一
[07:05] Two… 二
[07:08] Two and a half… 二下半
[07:10] Two and three-quarters… 二又四分之三
[07:13] You don’t know any more fractions, do you? 你不知道别的分数怎么说了 对吗
[07:15] All right, that is it, smart-ass. 好吧 我受够了 聪明精
[07:17] I am calling your father. 我给你们爸爸打电话
[07:18] And you better watch out, 你们给我小心点
[07:19] because this phone has a whup-ass app. 这部手机有个”打屁屁”程序
[07:28] Hi, sweetie. I am just getting ready to meditate. 亲爱的 我正准备做冥想呢
[07:31] Can I call you back? 能待会儿打给你吗
[07:32] No! No, no, no. Enough nurturing your inner child. 不行 不行不行 别再唤起你的小童心了
[07:34] I need you to come home 我要你马上回家
[07:35] and whack a couple of your outer ones. 教训一下你两个不听话的调皮鬼
[07:38] I can’t come home until my treatment is complete. 疗程还没结束 我还不能回家
[07:41] That’s another 16 days. 还有16天哟
[07:43] In 16 days, I can’t guarantee 16天之后 我不能保证
[07:45] You’re gonna have children to come home to. 你回家时能见到孩子
[07:47] You wouldn’t believe the things that are going through my mind. 你绝对猜不到我脑袋里在盘算些什么
[07:49] Gaby. 加比
[07:50] I’m just saying, I’ve got rocks, 这么说吧 我想到了石头
[07:52] they’ve got backpacks, 装进她们的书包
[07:52] and there’s a lake on the way to school. 去学校的路上有片湖
[07:55] Look… I know that it has been tough on you 我知道我戒酒的这些日子
[07:58] with me being in rehab. 你过得很艰难
[08:00] You have no idea. I am losing my mind. 你根本不了解 我要疯了
[08:03] I’m looking after your business, 我要打点你的生意
[08:05] I’m running the house, 忙家务
[08:06] I’m trying to keep the girls in line. 还要忙着让俩孩子听话
[08:08] Let me talk to Juanita. 让我和胡安妮塔说话
[08:11] Juanita, talk to your father. 胡安妮塔 你爸找你
[08:14] Hey, daddy. 爸爸
[08:26] Anything biting? 不开心吗
[08:28] Karen kicked me out. 凯伦把我赶出去了
[08:30] Oh, my god. What happened? 天啊 怎么了
[08:31] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[08:33] Seems like everything I do lately gets her mad. 貌似最近不管我做什么 都会惹到她
[08:36] “Lately”? She’s a grouchy old lady. “最近” 她可一直是个爱抱怨的老太婆
[08:38] That’s why we love and fear her. 这就是为什么我们对她又爱又怕
[08:41] Nah, this is different. 不是 这次不一样
[08:42] I think it’s gonna take a while for her to cool down. 我看 要她平静下来得好一阵子了
[08:45] And in the meantime, I got no place to go. 可这段时间 我没处可去
[08:51] Yeah. Well, you know, it’s fun 是啊 不过听说”基督教青年会”
[08:54] to stay at the Y.M.C.A. 挺好玩的
[08:55] Not for me. 我觉得不好玩
[08:56] I slept there once. 我有次去那过夜
[08:57] Woke up at 2:00 in the morning 结果凌晨两点醒来
[08:59] with a guy massaging my feet. 发现有个人在揉我的脚
[09:01] Well, at least she gave me my fishing pole 至少她把鱼竿留给我了
[09:03] so I won’t starve to death. 不然我会饿死
[09:06] The church has a koi pond, right? 教堂有个鲤鱼观赏池 对吧
[09:10] There’s that frontier spirit. 就是要有这开拓精神
[09:11] Okay, Gaby. It’s obvious you’re not picking up my hints. 好吧 加比 很明显你没有领会我的意思
[09:15] No, I am. I’m just ignoring them. 没有 我领会到了 我只是装不懂
[09:19] Look, I’d offer you a room at my place, 其实 我愿意让你住我家
[09:20] but my kids are young and loud– 可是我的孩子们又小又吵
[09:23] And I’m old and deaf. It’s perfect. 可我又老又聋 绝配啊
[09:25] Thanks, Gaby. 谢了 加比
[09:26] I’d ask Bree if I could crash with her, 我本来是想去找布里的
[09:29] but she’s got Orson over there. 可是奥森回到她那儿了
[09:35] You need to be helping your mother out more. 你得多帮你妈妈的忙
[09:37] You know, helping around the house 比如打扫卫生
[09:38] Thanks, honey. You’ve been a big help. 谢谢了 亲爱的 你帮了个大忙
[09:38] – I gotta call the girls. Bye. – Gaby! -我得和姐妹们打电话了 拜 -加比
[09:46] Ladies. 女士们
[09:47] I saw you through the window 我从窗户看到你们了
[09:49] and just had to come out to say hello. 得出来和你们打声招呼
[09:52] Orson. 奥森
[09:53] You’re back. 你回来了
[09:54] I am back. 我回来了
[09:55] Keenly observed, Susan. 观察力不错啊 苏珊
[09:58] She just meant it’s unexpected, 她是觉得非常意外
[10:00] seeing you after all this time. 这么久没见到你了
[10:02] Building a ramp. 在铺斜坡啊
[10:03] You and bree– 你和布里…
[10:04] Gonna be spending more time together? Yes. 要再续前缘吗 没错
[10:07] As you know, she’s been going through a rough patch of late. 正如你们所知 她经历了一段困难时期
[10:11] The other night, she was at a bar, 有天晚上 她在酒吧
[10:12] and there was an incident. 发生了一个意外事件
[10:14] An incident? 意外事件
[10:15] Something unpleasant with an aggressive stranger. 跟个动粗的陌生人发生了不快
[10:19] She’s fine. 她没事
[10:21] Thank God I happened to be driving by. 谢天谢地我正巧路过
[10:22] Thank God is right. 真是谢天谢地
[10:24] But as you can imagine, she’s still a little shaken up, 可是正如你们所想 她还是有些害怕
[10:26] so I’m gonna be spending some time here 所以我暂时会呆在这儿
[10:28] until the dust settles. 等到事情平息再说
[10:29] Can we see her? 我们能见见她吗
[10:31] You know, I don’t think she’s up for that yet. 我想 她暂时还不想见你们吧
[10:36] Well, I’m not surprised. 也不奇怪
[10:38] Yeah, last time we saw her, 是啊 我们上次和她见面时
[10:40] it didn’t go so well. 结果挺不愉快的
[10:42] Will you at least tell her we love her and we’re here for her? 你能至少告诉她 我们仍关心她支持她吗
[10:45] I’ll be sure to relay the message. 一定转告她
[10:48] – Thanks. – Bye. -谢谢 -再见
[10:57] Who were you, uh, talking to? 你和谁在讲话呢
[10:59] Just the men installing my ramp. 修斜坡的人
[11:01] Now how about I make us some lunch? 不然现在我来做午饭吧
[11:11] No, you’ve gotta deliver that cement tomorrow. 不行 水泥必须明天运到
[11:15] But, I don’t know why Ben didn’t pay you, 可是 我不知道为什么本不付你钱
[11:17] but I drove back to the site. 不过我回到工地了
[11:18] I’m gonna find your check, and I’ll get it to you tonight. 我去找你的支票 然后明晚给你
[11:27] Hey, this is private property! 这是私人财产
[11:56] What the hell?! 什么情况
[11:58] Damn it, Mike. Why’d you have to come back? 我靠 麦克 你回来干嘛
[12:13] Are you out of your mind? 你疯了吗
[12:14] This doesn’t concern you. 这不关你的事
[12:16] You almost killed me, so I say it does. 你差点把我害死 所以这就关我的事
[12:21] I’m in over my head with this loan shark, 高利贷让我吃不消啊
[12:23] and his late fee comes with a crowbar. 他来追债 带了根铁锹
[12:26] So… some of this equipment blows up, 所以… 如果这些设备被炸了
[12:29] the insurance company writes me a big check, 保险公司会赔我一大笔钱
[12:31] and I’m able to keep my knees a little longer. 我至少还能保住我这条腿
[12:34] That’s fraud, Ben. 这可是保险欺诈 本
[12:35] I know what it’s called. I just didn’t know what else to do. 我清楚 可我没别的办法了
[12:38] Well, not this. 那也别这么做啊
[12:39] Then what? ’cause I’ve been trying 那怎么办 好几周来
[12:41] to fix this for weeks, mike, but it just keeps getting worse. 我一直在想办法 麦克 可是却越弄越糟
[12:44] I’ve lost every cent I have. 我一分钱都没有了
[12:45] I’ve lost Renee. 我失去了雷尼
[12:48] I’ve…I’ve screwed everything up. 我把一切都搞砸了
[12:54] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[12:56] My chest feels tight. That’s not good, is it? 胸口发紧 这是有事吗
[12:58] No, it’s not. 是
[13:03] Let’s get you to the hospital. Come on. 我送你去医院 来吧
[13:08] Thanks. 谢谢
[13:10] I see the twins are home. 双胞胎回来啦
[13:11] Really? What gave it away? 你怎么发现的
[13:13] Guys! Get your boxers off the table! 你们 过来把桌子上的短裤拿走
[13:17] They’re not mine. 不是我的
[13:18] Me neither. I’m wearing… 也不是我的 我穿着
[13:20] Oh, wait. 等一下
[13:22] Be right down. 马上下来
[13:23] I swear, they’re like termites. 他们就跟蛀虫一样
[13:24] Just when I think I’ve gotten rid of ’em… 我刚觉得要摆脱他们了
[13:26] At least they come back to you when they’re in trouble. 至少他们遇到麻烦的时候会回来找你
[13:29] And that’s a good thing? 这是好事吗
[13:30] Yes. 是啊
[13:32] Because they listen to you. 因为他们听你的
[13:34] They let you help them. 他们会寻求你帮助
[13:36] They don’t keep their problems secret for six months 他们不会把问题隐瞒六个月
[13:38] and then completely shut you out, 然后无视你的所有建议
[13:40] ignoring all your advice. 把你排斥在外
[13:44] What’s wrong? 发生什么了
[13:45] I’m not supposed to tell you… 我不应该告诉你的
[13:48] that Julie’s pregnant, 朱莉怀孕了
[13:50] and she’s giving the baby up for adoption. 她还想把孩子给人领养
[13:52] Wow. Where’s the dad in all this? 孩子的爸爸呢
[13:55] “Who’s the dad?” is more like it. 你更应该问”孩子的爸爸是谁”
[13:56] She won’t tell me anything. 她什么也不告诉我
[13:58] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[14:01] You know, right when Julie was born, 你知道么 我生朱莉的时候
[14:04] they took her away to give her a vitamin shot, 她只是被带走打个维他命针
[14:06] and that was the longest hour of my life. 我就觉得那是我一生中最漫长的一小时
[14:10] And now she’s talking about 现在她竟然说
[14:12] giving the baby away for good. 要把孩子永远地送走
[14:15] I mean, she just has no idea how hard that’s gonna be. 她根本就不知道这会有多痛苦
[14:18] Do you want me to talk to her? 你想让我去跟她谈谈吗
[14:19] She might react differently to someone who’s not her mom. 她也许能听进去外人的话
[14:22] No. 不要
[14:23] In fact, you can’t even tell her I told you. 连我告诉了你这事 都不能让她知道
[14:25] Julie doesn’t want anyone knowing she’s pregnant. 朱莉不想让任何人知道她怀孕了
[14:35] Oh, mornin’. How’d you sleep? 早上好 睡得怎么样
[14:38] Terribly. I’d ask you, but I already know. 很不好 虽然知道但还是想问你
[14:41] How can someone use the bathroom 一个人怎么竟能
[14:42] five times in one night? 一晚上上五次厕所
[14:44] Heart of a lion, 虽然我心似雄狮
[14:45] bladder of a fruit fly. 可膀胱却如果蝇
[14:48] You do know they make bathrobes with belts on them? 你知道浴袍上面有腰带吧
[14:51] I’m sorry. 对不起
[14:52] I didn’t mean to let the old komodo dragon 我也不想让老科莫多巨蜥
[14:55] peek out of the cage. 老往外探头啊
[14:57] Don’t mention it…ever again. 别说了 再也别说了
[15:02] Girls, school starts in 20 minutes. 还有二十分钟就上课了
[15:04] Why aren’t you dressed? 你们怎么还没换好衣服
[15:06] ’cause then we’d be ready, 因为我们讨厌上学
[15:07] then we’d have to go, and we hate school. 换好衣服就要去学校了
[15:09] Here. I made breakfast. 来 我做了早饭
[15:11] Ooh. Toast. 烤面包啊
[15:18] Okay. 好了
[15:19] Let’s talk about how we’re getting you off my couch 来聊聊怎么让你离开我的沙发
[15:21] and back with the lady you love. 重归爱人怀抱吧
[15:22] What’s our plan? 咱们有什么计划
[15:23] Doesn’t look good. I’ve been calling all morning. 情况不太好 我给她打了一早上电话了
[15:25] She doesn’t even pick up the phone. 她连接都没接
[15:27] Roy, you’ve got to put some effort into it. 罗伊 你要加把劲才行
[15:29] Woo her. March over there and sweep her off her feet. 奋力争取 重新博得她的欢心
[15:31] I don’t think it’s gonna work. 我觉得这应该没用吧
[15:33] No, no, here’s what doesn’t work– 我告诉你什么才没用
[15:35] Me being awakened at 2:00 a.m. by that pep talk 我被你凌晨两点去嘘嘘 给你小弟弟
[15:37] you give your dragon when you’re trying to pee. 加油打气的话吵醒了 这才没用
[15:41] Oh…You want me out. 我明白了 你想让我走
[15:43] I’m sorry. 对不起
[15:43] It’s just, my life’s really stressful right now. 我只是 最近压力很大
[15:46] No apologies. 不用道歉
[15:47] It was very kind of you to take me in. 你能收留我 已经很好了
[15:51] I’m sure I can find another place to stay. 我会找到别的地方待的
[15:56] Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. I told you to get dressed! 不是吧你们 我说了让你们换衣服
[15:59] I don’t wanna. 我不想换
[16:00] Damn it, girls! Listen to your mother. 混账 听你妈的话
[16:03] You can’t talk to me like that. You’re not my dad. 你又不是我爸 凭什么这样跟我说话
[16:05] Exactly. So I don’t give a crap if you live or die. 就因为我不是你爸 我才不管你死活呢
[16:10] Here. You see the notches on this belt? 看 看见皮带上这些刻痕了吗
[16:13] Those are all the men I killed in Korea. 这都代表了我在韩国杀的棒子
[16:16] First time, it was a little rough, 第一次的时候还不太熟练
[16:18] but after that, you develop a taste for blood. 但是之后 你会爱上血的味道
[16:24] So listen up, soldiers. 所以给我听好了 士兵们
[16:25] You are gonna march up those stairs, 你们现在马上给我上楼去
[16:27] put on your school gear, and be back down by 8:00 sharp. 穿上上学的行头 八点整准时下来
[16:32] Is that clear? 听明白了没
[16:34] All right. Now move! 那就好 快去
[16:39] Well, I guess I better go start packing. 好了 我得去收拾东西了
[16:42] No! No, no, no, no. 等下等下
[16:43] I can’t send a war veteran out on the treet. 我不能把一个老兵轰出门去
[16:46] As long as America is free, you have a place here. 美国一天崇尚自由 我家就一天欢迎你
[16:55] Let me finish. 听我说完
[16:56] See, this is why I didn’t tell you. 这就是我没告诉你的原因
[16:58] I knew you were gonna freak. 我就知道你得疯掉
[17:00] Because it’s not your decision. 因为这不是你说了算的事
[17:01] I don’t care if you’re the father. 我才不管你是不是孩子她爸
[17:04] Okay, you know what? I’m not doing this on the phone. 我不想在电话里说了
[17:05] Just meet me at the Coffee Cup in half an hour. 半小时之内去”咖啡杯”见我
[17:39] You using this chair? 你用这个椅子吗
[17:40] Uh, no, go ahead. 不用 拿走吧
[17:47] Mrs. Delfino? 德尔非诺夫人
[17:49] Oh, Porter. Shh. 波特 小点声
[17:51] I don’t want to Julie to know I’m here. 我不想让朱莉知道我在这
[17:52] Why not? 为什么
[17:54] Oh, she’s meeting a guy. 她是来见一个男人的
[17:56] I need to find out who it is. 我得知道他是谁
[17:57] Oh, hey, Porter. Over here. 波特 这边
[18:02] Mom? 妈妈
[18:09] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[18:11] You’re the guy. 你就是那个男人
[18:15] Porter Scavo is the father of my grandchild. 波特·斯加沃是我外孙的父亲
[18:26] I can’t believe you spied on me. 真不敢相信你竟然调查我
[18:27] And I can’t believe you shacked up 我也不敢相信你竟然
[18:28] with a kid you used to babysit. 跟你当年当保姆照看过的孩子睡了
[18:30] Can I just say something? 我能说几句话吗
[18:32] Are you two in a relationship? 你们谈恋爱了吗
[18:33] Oh, God, no. Never in a million years. 没有 永远也不可能的
[18:35] I can hear you! 我能听到的
[18:37] We ran into each other at a bar, okay? 我们在酒吧偶然遇见的
[18:39] And I-I’d just broken up with Will, 我当时刚跟威尔分手
[18:40] And I was feeling really depressed, 我当时心情很沮丧
[18:41] And Porter bought me a few drinks. 波特请我喝了几杯
[18:43] And then we went back to my place and– 然后我俩去了我那儿…
[18:44] Apparently, forgot everything I taught you about condoms. 很明显 我之前都白教你用安全套了
[18:47] No. 我们用了
[18:48] It broke. 但是套套破了
[18:51] What’d you expect? It’s Porter Scavo. 这个波特·斯加沃真是靠不住
[18:53] He probably found it on the floor of a movie theater. 他八成是在哪家电影院捡来的套套
[19:04] Great. 好极了
[19:06] Well, you better get used to it. 你最好接受这个事实
[19:08] This snot-nosed kid, 孩子的父亲居然是这个
[19:10] the boy who got his head stuck in our fence, 小时候曾把脑袋卡在咱家篱笆里的
[19:13] is the father of your baby. 乳臭未干的臭小子
[19:14] No, the father will be an adoptive parent 才不是他 我要给孩子找个收养她的父亲
[19:16] who has gone through extensive interviews 要经过多轮面试
[19:17] – and a background check. – Both of you, stop. -还要做背景调查 -你们俩都别说了
[19:20] No more fighting. All this stress is bad for my baby. 不许再吵了 负面压力对我孩子不好
[19:23] Your baby? 什么叫你的孩子
[19:25] Yeah. I wanna keep it. 就是我孩子 我要养她
[19:27] You do? 真的假的
[19:28] Yeah. 当真
[19:30] Oh, I was just doing some research online. 我还上网研究了
[19:31] You might want to eat something called folic acid, 你最好吃点叶酸什么的
[19:33] – Or the baby could have a weird head. – You can’t be serious. -不然孩子的头会长得很奇怪 -你不是认真的吧
[19:36] There is no way we are raising a baby together. 我才不可能跟你一起养孩子呢
[19:38] Then I’ll do it myself. 那我就自己养
[19:39] Oh, please. You can’t do that. 拜托 轮不着你管这事儿
[19:41] Well, uh, legally… 其实 从法律上讲…
[19:43] He can. 轮得着他
[19:45] I mean, fathers do have rights. 我是说 父亲有决定权
[19:47] Mom, what are you doing? 妈 你这是什么意思
[19:48] Nothing. I’m just reminding Porter 没什么意思 就是提醒一下波特
[19:51] That he does have a say in this 他在这件事上有发言权
[19:53] And letting him know that if he wants to raise the baby, 我还要告诉他 如果他想抚养这个孩子
[19:55] He’ll have my support 我绝对支持
[19:57] And unlimited babysitting. 随时帮他看孩子
[19:58] No! No, no, no. This is none of your business. 不 不不不 这跟你俩没关系
[20:01] Stay out of it! 别管我的事儿
[20:04] Porter, if you’re serious about this, I will help you. 波特 如果你是认真的 我一定帮你
[20:07] Just tell me what you need. 说吧 需要我帮什么忙
[20:08] Thank you. 谢谢您
[20:12] Could you tell my mom? 能帮我告诉我妈吗
[20:17] I brought those contracts. Your secretary says 我带了几份合同来 你秘书让你签了
[20:19] To sign them so I can bring ’em back tomorrow. 我明天好带回去
[20:21] Aw. Thanks, babe. 谢谢 宝贝
[20:23] Listen, I want you to understand 我希望你明白
[20:24] I get how much you’ve had to do with me in here. 你现在对我的付出 我都记在心里
[20:28] But I talked to my counselor, 我跟辅导老师说了
[20:29] And he said that I don’t have to do the full 16 days. 他说我不用非得上完16天课
[20:33] I can get out a few days early, help out with the girls. 我可以提前几天出去 帮你照顾女儿们
[20:36] Oh, honey, you don’t worry about that. 亲爱的 不用担心这事儿了
[20:38] Really? 真的吗
[20:39] Because yesterday on the phone, 昨天打电话的时候
[20:41] You had that whole drowning fantasy. 你还说想溺死谁呢
[20:43] I know, but I got help at home. 我记得 但是现在家里有人帮忙了
[20:45] What, a nanny? 什么 雇保姆了吗
[20:46] Better. A sergeant. 比保姆还棒 我有个警官了
[20:48] I got Roy. 是罗伊
[20:50] McCluskey kicked him out, so I took him in. 麦克卢斯基把他赶出来了 我收留了他
[20:52] You wouldn’t believe how he’s getting the girls in line. 你肯定不信他把孩子们管得多有规矩
[20:54] McCluskey kicked him out? Why? 麦克卢斯基为什么把他赶出来
[20:55] Who knows? 谁关心这个
[20:56] By the way, big oil stain in the garage? 对了 记不记得车库里有一大片油渍
[20:59] He had the girls in there all afternoon. 他盯着姑娘们在那儿干了一下午活
[21:01] It’s gone! 油渍无影踪
[21:02] Wow. Those two seemed so perfect for each other. 麦克卢斯基他俩以前多般配啊
[21:05] And it’s perfect for me! 对我来说是大喜事
[21:07] Roy’s a genius. 罗伊简直是天才
[21:08] Simply by yelling at the girls 他只需对姑娘们大吼大叫
[21:10] And threatening ’em with violence, 以武力威胁
[21:11] He has made our home a happy place. 就保证了咱家的温馨和谐
[21:13] But aren’t you the least bit interested 但是他俩到底为啥分手
[21:14] In what drove them apart? 你就没有一点点好奇吗
[21:17] I know what’s gonna drive us apart– 你再这样没完没了 问东问西
[21:18] If you keep asking those kinds of queions! 我就要跟你分手了
[21:26] Hey, I, uh, I need to talk to you about Ben. 我需要跟你谈谈本的事情
[21:29] After what he did to me, I don’t care. 他都对我那样了 我还关心他干嘛
[21:34] He’s in the hospital. 他进医院了
[21:36] He is? 是吗
[21:39] What happened? 他怎么了
[21:40] I went to the site last night. 我昨晚去工地上
[21:41] He started having chest pains. 发现他胸口剧痛
[21:44] They say it’s not a heart attack, 医生说不是心脏病发作
[21:46] But they want to monitor him for a couple days. 但还要观察他几天
[21:49] But Ben’s a young guy. He’s healthy. 可是本正是年富力强的时候
[21:51] Why is he having chest pains? 怎么会突然胸口痛
[21:53] Oh, he’s been under a lot of stress. 他最近压力特别大
[21:55] Oh, is it the money thing? 又是钱的问题吧
[21:57] Yeah. It’s worse than you think. 是的 而且比你想象得更糟
[21:59] He’s in pretty deep to this… guy. 他欠一个人很多钱
[22:02] Guy? What kind of guy? 谁 什么人
[22:04] Let’s just say he’s not exactly a licensed banker, 可以说这人不是什么正紧银行的
[22:07] Which is what I wanted to talk to you about. 我就是来找你说这个事儿的
[22:10] Ben’s in trouble. 本有大麻烦了
[22:17] This is nice. 感觉真好
[22:18] It’s like you never left, 感觉就像你从未离开过
[22:20] Like all of those terrible things 就好像 我说的那些可怕的事情
[22:22] I told you about never happened, 从未发生过一样
[22:23] And we’ve been here in this kitchen, 我们就这样一直呆在厨房里
[22:26] Safe. 充满安全感
[22:28] It does feel very comfortable. 确实很舒适
[22:30] We’re like a pair of old jeans. 就像穿久了的牛仔裤一样舒服
[22:31] Well, we can only assume, since neither one of us 这个比喻只能算假设
[22:33] Has ever owned a pair of old jeans. 因为咱俩谁都没有穿久的牛仔裤
[22:38] I want to run something by you. 我想跟你商量个事
[22:40] Of course. 当然可以
[22:41] Given everything you’ve been through lately, 你最近经历了这么多事
[22:43] How would you feel about a change of scenery? 有没有考虑过换个环境
[22:45] How big of a change? 换成什么样的环境
[22:47] Maine. 换到缅因州去
[22:50] My aunt recently passed. 我姨母最近去世了
[22:52] Ah, no need for sympathy. She was a wretched woman. 不用悲伤 她生前是个讨厌的女人
[22:55] She left her coastal cabin to me. 她留给我一间海边小屋
[22:58] Well, it might be nice to get away for a couple weeks. 离开几周也是个好事
[22:59] Yes. And if you like it, 是啊 如果你愿意
[23:02] Maybe we could make it more permanent, 咱们还可以离开得更久一些
[23:05] You know, move there. 我是说 干脆搬过去
[23:08] Are you talking about us getting back together? 你是说咱俩复合吗
[23:11] Because I’m not sure I’m ready for that. 我不知道自己有没有准备好
[23:13] All I’m talking about is a fresh start, 我说的是 重新开始
[23:17] A new chapter in your life. 翻开你人生的新篇章
[23:19] I don’t know, Orson. It’s such a massive change. 我不确定 奥森 这是件大事
[23:22] I’d be saying good-bye to all my friends. 搬走了就见不到我所有的朋友了
[23:25] You mean the women who involved you in a murder cover-up 把你卷入隐瞒谋杀案中 又抛弃了你
[23:28] And then abandoned you? 这也叫朋友吗
[23:29] Well, in all fairness, 不过说句公道话
[23:30] they did attempt 她们确实试过为我开干预互助会
[23:32] that intervention I told you about. 我告诉过你的
[23:33] And yet they haven’t come by since, have they? 但自那以后她们还未拜访过 对吗
[23:38] Come on. 来吧
[23:39] Come to the cabin. 来小屋住
[23:41] Just for a few weeks, to see if you like it. 先试几周 看看你是否喜欢
[23:47] You know what? Let’s do it. 好 就这么定了
[23:49] Wonderful. 太好了
[23:50] I’ll book the flight. 我去订机票
[23:53] How’s the sauce? 酱汁味道如何
[23:58] It’s all coming together perfectly. 每样东西都完美地融合在了一起
[24:13] What was that for? 这是什么意思
[24:14] For giving me the day off. 感谢你让我放了一天假
[24:16] I was able to hit the entire left side of the mall. 购物中心的左半边我都逛完了
[24:19] And if you’re willing to keep torturing my kids, 如果你愿意继续管制我的孩子们
[24:21] tomorrow I’ll hit the right side. 明天我想去逛逛右半边
[24:22] Hi, mom. 你好 妈妈
[24:25] What’s all this? 这些是什么
[24:26] The girls and I tackled that dead tree out back. 我和孩子们把后院的枯树砍倒了
[24:29] I taught them some basic forestry procedure. 我教了她们一些基本的砍树步骤
[24:35] The older one is pretty good with an ax. 姐姐相当会用斧头
[24:37] You might want to keep an eye on that. 你最好注意点儿
[24:40] Well, I can’t thank you enough. 感激不尽
[24:42] You are absolutely welcome to stay here… 非常欢迎你留在这里
[24:45] for the next 16 days. 再住十六天
[24:47] Yeah, well, I don’t know if I’m gonna make it that long. 我不确定我是否需要住那么久
[24:50] I’m thinking about begging Karen to take me back. 我想求求凯伦 希望她能让我回去
[24:53] What? 什么
[24:54] I really miss her. 我真的很想她
[24:56] No, you don’t. 不 你没有想她
[24:59] I mean, what’s there to miss? 我是说 她那里有什么好想念的呢
[25:01] You know, the foul moods and the nagging 坏心情和唠叨吗
[25:04] and the… 还有
[25:06] Yeah, she can be a little gruff. 对 她是有一点坏脾气
[25:09] And god knows I got my own baggage. 我也有自己的毛病
[25:11] But today, when I was telling the girls 但今天 当我跟孩子们说
[25:15] we could have a cozy fire tonight, 要来一个温馨炉火之夜的时候
[25:17] All I could think about was having one with Karen. 脑袋里想的却是和凯伦一起度过
[25:24] Well… I… 我
[25:28] I… think you just need to get your mind off her. 我觉得你应该先不要想她
[25:31] You know what would help? 你知道什么能帮助你吗
[25:33] A nice, long bath. 泡一个悠长美好的澡
[25:34] Yeah. Come on. 来吧
[25:35] Come on. You can, uh, use my lavender bath salts. 来 你可以用我的薰衣草浴盐
[25:38] Oh, I do like lavender. 薰衣草 我还真喜欢
[25:40] That reminds me of a funny story. 它让我想起了一个有趣的故事
[25:43] Hilarious. 真好笑
[25:43] Okay, into the bath. Chop chop. 好吧 去洗澡吧 快点
[25:51] Karen! Is that for me? How thoughtful. 凯伦 这是给我的吗 真贴心
[25:54] No, it’s for Roy, kind of a peace offering. 不 是给罗伊的 算是和解礼物
[25:56] No. I mean, don’t back down. 不用 我是说 别妥协
[25:59] I’ve only lived with the guy for one day, 虽然我只和他一起住了一天
[26:01] and I can tell he’s a handful. 但我敢说他是个麻烦
[26:03] Well, the truth is, I’m the handful, 事实上 我才是个麻烦
[26:06] and I really need to talk to him. 而且我真的需要和他谈谈
[26:07] I have to clear the air about a few things. 我想消除我们之间的误会
[26:10] I don’t think that’s gonna work. 我觉得这样没用
[26:12] Why not? Is he still angry? 为什么没用 他还在生气吗
[26:14] Livid. 相当生气
[26:15] Yeah, he took an ax to a tree in my backyard. 他拎着斧头走到我后院的一棵树旁
[26:20] He just kept hacking at it 不停地砍啊砍
[26:22] And muttering “Take that, Karen!” under his breath. 还低声咕哝着”受死吧 凯伦”
[26:26] Really? 真的吗
[26:26] Yeah, you should go and look. Nothing left but a stump. 对 你真应该去看看 只剩树桩了
[26:32] Okay. 好吧
[26:34] You know what? Don’t worry. You let me work on him. 别担心 让我劝劝他
[26:37] I bet you he’ll come around in, 我敢保证他会回去的
[26:39] I don’t know, 16 days. 大概要到 十六天后
[26:42] Well, can you give this to him anyhow? 不管怎样 你能帮我把这个交给他妈
[26:44] It’s French apple. It’s his favorite. 这是法式苹果派 是他最爱吃的
[26:46] I will make sure he gets it. 我会拿给他的
[26:48] Yeah. 好
[26:55] Make this disappear. 把它吃光
[26:58] If you insist. 既然你这么说了
[27:11] You okay? 你还好吗
[27:12] They say they want to run more tests, but I’m fine. 他们说还需要做些检查 但我感觉还好
[27:15] Well, you look like crap. 你看起来很糟
[27:17] Thanks. So other than boosting my spirits, 谢谢 除了让我打起精神
[27:20] uh, what are you here for? 你来这里还有什么事吗
[27:22] Mike told me you borrowed money from a loan shark. 麦克告诉我你借了高利贷
[27:26] Mike should learn to keep his mouth shut. 麦克应该学会闭紧他的嘴
[27:27] Look, I don’t want you reading anytng into this. 我不希望你想太多
[27:30] I just don’t want to see you dead, 我只是不想看着你死于
[27:32] from that guy or stress. 那个人或者压力
[27:34] So how much do you need? 你需要多少钱
[27:36] From you? Not a cent. 向你借钱吗 一分钱也不要
[27:39] Ben, don’t be stupid. 本 别傻了
[27:41] You’re in trouble. I can help you. 你现在有麻烦 我可以帮你
[27:43] You want to help me? 你想帮我吗
[27:46] Wait till I get myself out of this mess, 等我处理完这摊烂事之后
[27:49] then let me come back to you 允许我回到你身边
[27:50] and apologize to you for what I did, 让我为之前的所作所为向你道歉
[27:53] then allow me to propose to you again… 然后允许我再向你求一次婚
[27:58] This time as the kind of man you deserve. 这一次 我会是值得你嫁的男人
[28:02] I mean it. I’m still crazy about you. 我是说真的 我依然很爱你
[28:05] That’s terrific. 那太好了
[28:06] But if you don’t pay those thugs what you owe them, 但是如果你不能还钱给那些恶棍们
[28:09] They’re gonna disassemble you. 他们会把你大卸八块
[28:11] And if we’re getting back together, 如果我们要重新在一起
[28:13] I want the whole package, 我想要完整的你
[28:16] not just parts. 而不是一块一块的你
[28:19] Well, don’t worry about me. I can take care of myself. 别担心我 我能照顾好自己
[28:21] Yeah. 对
[28:23] You’re doing a hell of a job. 你做得很好
[28:31] Is there a better way to wake up from a nap 在新鲜出炉的牛角面包的香味中醒来
[28:34] then to the smell of fresh-baked croissants? 还有比这更好的起床方式吗
[28:38] The question is rhetorical, 虽然这是个反问句
[28:40] but the answer is still no. 但是回答依然是 没有
[28:44] I’ve left some for you. 我给你留了一点
[28:46] These are for the girls. 这些是给朋友们的
[28:48] The girls? 朋友们
[28:49] Yes. I’ve been doing some thinking, 对 我想了很久
[28:52] and it’s time for reconciliation. 是时候重归于好了
[28:56] What a good heart you have, my dear. 亲爱的 你有一颗善良的心
[29:00] But you also have a good head, 但你也有一颗聪明的脑袋
[29:01] and maybe you should give this a second thought. 也许你应该再想想
[29:03] No, I’ve given it a lot of thought, 不 我想了很久
[29:05] and there’s blame enough for all four of us in what happened. 我们四个已经为所发生的事情受到了惩罚
[29:08] Beside if you think about it, they actually help save me. 况且你想想 她们实际上帮助了我
[29:12] How? 怎样帮助
[29:13] By calling you. 打电话给你
[29:14] You told me so yourself that night outside the bar. 那天晚上在酒吧外你是这么告诉我的
[29:16] And if they hadn’t, 如果她们没有这么做
[29:18] who knows what might have happened to me? 谁知道我会发生什么事情
[29:20] Well, I-I suppose one could make that argument, but– 这么说是没错 但是
[29:23] But nothing. I am gonna thank them 没有但是 我要谢谢她们
[29:25] for bringing you back into my life 让你重新回到我的身边
[29:27] and tell them about our trip together. 还要告诉她们我们会一起出行的消息
[29:29] And besides, 除此之外
[29:31] it’s time one of us made the first move. 是时候该有人先迈出第一步了
[29:35] They already did. 这一步她们已经迈了
[29:37] I’m sorry? 什么
[29:39] They came by the other day when I was outside 前几天我在门口检查斜坡的时候
[29:42] checking the ramp. 她们来过了
[29:43] I didn’t tell you because… 我没告诉你是因为
[29:46] it was an unkind visit. 来者不善
[29:49] What are you talking about? 你说什么
[29:50] At first, I thought they were here 起初 我以为她们是
[29:51] to apologize for how they treated you. 为之前对你的态度 而登门道歉的
[29:54] But then the comments started– 结果她们却出言不善
[29:57] How you “Deserve” what happened 口口声声说你今天的下场都是自作孽
[30:00] and how they regret calling me 还有她们有多后悔给我打了电话
[30:01] because now I was “Stuck” with you. 因为我现在被你缠住了
[30:05] They said those things? 她们真这么说的
[30:07] And more. 不止如此
[30:09] Worse. 还有更难听的
[30:16] I swore I wasn’t gonna tell you, Bree, 我发誓我本不想说出来让你伤心的
[30:18] but I couldn’t let you humiliate yourself 但我实在不想你自取其辱
[30:21] by extending kindness to people so undeserving of it. 把你的善意施舍给那些不配的人
[30:28] No, I’m glad you didn’t hide it from me. 不 我很欣慰你没让我蒙在鼓里
[30:35] You’re always trying to protect me, aren’t you? 一直以来你都在尽力保护我
[30:43] Lynette, oh, I’m so glad you could come over. 勒奈特 你来了真好
[30:45] Oh, you said you wanted to talk. What’s going on? 你不是说有事找我谈吗 什么事
[30:47] Come sit down. 过来坐
[30:49] Put your feet up. 休息一下
[30:52] Have a cookie. 吃块曲奇
[30:53] Okay. 好
[30:57] Look at us, 看看咱们
[30:58] beings friends… 做了这么多年闺蜜
[31:02] eating cookies. 一起吃曲奇
[31:06] Can you imagine us being even closer than we are right now? 你能想象到有一天我们会比现在更亲近吗
[31:11] Um… I think we’re pretty close already. 我觉得已经够亲近了
[31:14] I’m just saying, 我的意思是
[31:16] wouldn’t it be great if we were family? 你想不想亲上加亲
[31:19] Okay, Susan, if you need a ride to the airport– 苏珊 如果你想我送你去机场的话
[31:21] No, not that. 不 不是那个意思
[31:24] I just want to share some amazing news… 我只想跟你分享一个惊天喜讯
[31:28] About our children. 跟我们的孩子有关
[31:31] No! 不
[31:32] No! No! No! He can’t be having a baby! 坚决不行 他不能要这个孩子
[31:35] Here! Honey, breathe into this! 给你 亲爱的 用这个
[31:39] Okay. It’s gonna be okay. 好 会没事的
[31:42] Julie’s gonna give the baby up for adoption. 反正朱莉也要把孩子送去领养
[31:44] I don’t know why people do this. 我真不懂为什么会搞出这样的事来
[31:46] Uh, actually,in a very mature move, 其实 波特做出了一个非常成熟的决定
[31:48] Porter says he wants to keep the baby. 他想养育这个孩子
[31:51] What? 什么
[31:52] Yeah. He wants to raise it himself. 没错 他想亲自养大这个孩子
[31:55] He can’t raise a baby! 他怎么养得了孩子
[31:57] He can’t even take care of himself. 他连自己都照顾不好
[31:58] All he eats are frozen waffles– still frozen! 他吃的华夫饼都是冻的 热一下都不会
[32:01] Okay, you just need to calm down. 你需要冷静下来
[32:03] No, what I need is–is a time machine 不 我需要的是一台时光机
[32:05] to go back there 让我回到那个时刻
[32:06] so I can slap some sense into that idiot. 好让我一掌拍死那个白痴
[32:08] In fact, I’m gonna do the slapping part right now. 实际上 我现在就应该回去拍他
[32:10] No, no, no, no. You– you can’t be mad at Porter. 不 不 你不能生波特的气
[32:13] I mean, you should’ve heard the way 你应该看看
[32:14] he was talking about the baby. He’s so excited. 他谈起这个孩子喜不自禁的样子
[32:17] Yeah, and he’ll stay excited for about a week, 对 他能高兴一个礼拜就不错了
[32:20] just like he did with the puppy we gave him in fifth grade. 就像对待五年级时我们送他那条小狗一样
[32:23] – Know what happened to that puppy? – No. -知道那狗最后怎么了吗 -不
[32:24] No one does. 鬼才知道
[32:25] And–and what was Julie thinking? 还有 朱莉脑子里都是什么啊
[32:28] Julie? 朱莉
[32:28] Yeah, she should have some sense. She’s getting a PhD. 她不应该犯傻啊 都要博士毕业的人了
[32:31] My kid eats waffsicles. 不像我儿子生活都不能自理呢
[32:33] You’re missing the point here. 你还没抓住重点
[32:35] – Your son… – Yeah. -你儿子 -嗯
[32:36] And my daughter–they made this sweet little baby together, 和我的女儿一起有了这个爱情结晶
[32:40] and we could help raise it. 我们可以帮忙养大啊
[32:41] Oh. I… I already have a sweet little baby, 我家里已经有个小不点儿了
[32:47] who is only months away from day care. 才刚刚脱离了粘人的阶段
[32:49] I am not going right back to the beginning. 我可不想再回到那苦不堪言的日子
[32:52] I see. 我懂了
[32:53] You’re afraid of being inconvenienced, 你就是怕麻烦
[32:58] so you want to give the baby away to strangers. 所以你才想把孩子送给陌生人养
[33:02] No. 才不是
[33:05] I want to give that baby away 我是想把孩子交给
[33:06] to people who are ready to be parents. 那些已经准备好为人父母的人
[33:08] It’s better for Porter, it’s better for Julie, 这样对波特和朱莉都好
[33:09] and it’s sure as hell better for that baby. 当然 对孩子来说更好
[33:28] Look at what I’m doing. 看我在干什么
[33:30] Pay attention to me. Tell me I’m great. 快注意我 快表扬我
[33:31] What is happening? 你抽什么疯
[33:32] I’m thirsty. I want a glass of water now! 我渴死了 我要喝水 立马赶快
[33:35] Water! Water! Water! 我要喝水
[33:36] Oh. You’re a baby. I get it. 你是个孩子 我懂了
[33:38] No, Porter, you don’t get it. 不 波特 你才不懂
[33:41] When this baby comes, it’s gonna want food and clothes 孩子一旦降生 他要衣食住行全齐
[33:45] and a home to live in, 还要个像样的家
[33:46] because babies are selfish that way. 因为孩子就是那么自私
[33:49] I think I can handle it. 我能搞定
[33:50] Are you serious? 你来真的
[33:51] You’ve never been able to commit to anything. 你从没认真对待过任何事
[33:53] Maybe if Julie was giving birth to a video game 如果朱莉生的是个游戏或者是个新的黄色网站
[33:55] or a new porn site, 还有可能
[33:57] but there is no way in hell you are ready for this! 但是现在你绝对承担不了为人父母的责任
[33:59] – Can I talk now? – Yes, go ahead, but if I happen -我能说两句吗 -好啊 你说啊
[34:01] to roll my eyes and snort, 但你要是看见我不屑一顾的神情
[34:03] just know I was provoked. 就知道我要大动肝火了
[34:04] Everything you said is true. 你刚才说的都是事实
[34:06] I-I’m not ready for this. 我是还没准备好
[34:08] I have $17 in my checking account 我的活期账户里只有17块
[34:10] and no clue how to write a resume. 写个简历也一筹莫展
[34:13] Yeah, a couple days ago, that didn’t bother me, 没错 几天前我还满不在乎
[34:14] but now it’s all I can think about. 但现在我满脑子全是这件事
[34:16] Well, you’re gonna have to do more than think. 别光说不练
[34:18] I will. I’ll get a job. I’ll take–I’ll take classes. 我会的 我会找份工作 会去上课
[34:21] I’ll do whatever it takes. 需要做什么我都会去做
[34:24] Okay. 好
[34:26] Okay, that’s great, but… 有这个想法很好 但是
[34:32] When you are a parent, 为人父母以后
[34:34] there is so much you are gonna have to give up. 才会切身感受到你要舍弃很多东西
[34:38] Your whole life just… 你的一生
[34:43] It is gonna change forever. 就此彻底改变了
[34:46] It already has. 已经改变了
[34:49] She’s not even born yet, and I can’t believe 真不敢相信 她还没出生
[34:50] how much I’m dying to… see her. 我已经迫不及待地想见她了
[34:55] Mom… 妈妈
[34:57] I love her. 我爱这个孩子
[34:59] I really, really love her. 真的很爱她
[35:12] I hope you’re happy, Porter hired a lawyer. 这下你高兴了吧 波特找了个律师
[35:15] He wants to raise the baby. 他想抚养这个孩子
[35:16] Hey, is that such a terrible thing? 这件事就这么可怕吗
[35:19] I mean, he’s not gonna be doing it on his own. I’ll help. 他不会孤军奋战的 我能帮忙
[35:22] You think that makes it better? 你觉得这样情况就会好转吗
[35:24] Now when I come home, I’ll have to see her. 这样一来 我一回来就得看到她
[35:27] Do you have any idea how painful that’s gonna be? 你知不知道那有多痛苦
[35:31] I just… 我就想
[35:33] want to forget this ever happened. 忘了这一切 假装从没发生过
[35:36] Julie, it’s your daughter. 朱莉 这可是你的亲生女儿
[35:39] You’re never gonna forget. 你永远忘不掉的
[35:42] You don’t know that. 这事你可说不准
[35:44] Yes, I do, 我当然确定
[35:46] Because I’ve had a daughter. 因为我养过女儿
[35:49] You can’t possibly understand this until you have one, too, 当你也有了女儿之后 你就会明白
[35:53] But every single day that you’re not with me, 你不在我身边的那些日子
[35:56] I think about you. 我每天都在想你
[36:00] I wonder what you’re doing, 想着你在干什么
[36:02] I worry if you’re safe, 担心你的安危
[36:06] and I hope you are happy. 同时希望你幸福
[36:12] No! 不要
[36:14] This was my decision to make, 为这件事做决定的人 应该是我
[36:17] and you took it away. 你却剥夺了我的权利
[36:21] I can’t forgive you for that. 所以我无法原谅你
[36:31] Oh, there you are. I can’t get Celia to take a bath. 原来你在这里 西利娅死活不肯洗澡
[36:34] Do you still have that dummy grenade? 你那颗唬人的手榴弹还在不在
[36:40] You okay? 你怎么了
[36:42] I just didn’t think was gonna end like this. 没想到 我们就这样结束了
[36:47] After all these years, 这么多年了
[36:49] I thought I’d finally found the one. 我以为自己终于找到了对的人
[36:53] Oh, it’s just a rough patch. 不过是一时的争执
[36:55] You two will come out of this stronger than ever. 经历了这一次 你们的感情会更坚固
[36:57] I don’t know about that. 这我就不敢说了
[36:59] At my age, falling in love 我这个岁数 爱上一个人
[37:02] is not about all that drama you young people go through. 不是要像你们年轻人那样追求刺激
[37:06] It’s about finding the one who’ll be there, 而是要找到那个不离不弃的人
[37:11] Holding your hands, at the end. 手拉手 一直走到生命的尽头
[37:15] I thought… 我原以为
[37:16] Karen would be that person for me. 凯伦就是我要找的那个人
[37:20] But I-I guess I was wrong. 现在看来 是我想错了
[37:36] So we got your M.R.I. back, 核磁共振的检查结果出来了
[37:40] and I’m afraid the results are not what we’d hoped for. 恐怕不如我们所愿
[37:45] The cancer is back. 你的癌症复发了
[37:46] It’s metastasized to the brain. 已经转移到了脑部
[37:53] So the drugs have stopped working, huh? 这么说药物已经不起作用了 是吗
[37:56] I’m afraid so. 恐怕是这样
[37:58] But we’ll start you 不过我们可以马上
[37:59] on an aggressive course of radiation right away, 对你实行积极的放射治疗
[38:03] and there are new therapies we can try. 还可以尝试些新的疗法
[38:06] Thanks for giving it to me straight. 谢谢你的坦率
[38:10] Karen… 卡伦
[38:13] We’ve been through this before, 我们之前和癌症斗争过
[38:16] and you are a fighter, 你是个勇士
[38:18] but this is gonna be tough. 不过这次治疗会很难熬
[38:20] You’re gonna need a lot of support from Roy. 你需要罗伊的大力支持
[38:25] Actually, uh, Roy’s out of the picture. 其实 这回没罗伊什么事了
[38:28] He and I split. 我们俩分开了
[38:30] Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息 我真遗憾
[38:33] I’m not. 我不遗憾
[38:34] He had to watch his first wife get sick and die. 他得照顾病入膏肓的前妻 给她送终
[38:37] He doesn’t need to go through that again. 就不用在我这里再受一次罪了
[38:42] Trust me. 相信我
[38:47] This is for the best. 这样对谁都好
[39:03] If you don’t mind, 如果你不介意的话
[39:04] I’d like to just pay the entire bill today 我今天把帐都付了
[39:06] and close out this account. 这账户就清了
[39:10] And, uh, I assume you’ll honor our agreement 我相信你会信守承诺
[39:13] to keep this just between you and me. 不把此事对外声张
[39:15] Yeah, sure. 好的 没问题
[39:17] You have a lovely home. 你的家很漂亮
[39:20] I can tell you like the finer things. 你肯定是个会享受生活的人
[39:23] You were married to that Yankee, right? 你前夫是洋基队的棒球运动员 是吗
[39:26] I heard he cheated on you. 听说他之前对你不忠
[39:28] Man, you must have cleaned up in that divorce. 老兄 那段婚姻肯定让你捞了一大笔
[39:36] It always amazes me how much power 我一直惊异于
[39:38] is in this little piece of paper. 这张小纸片承载的份量
[39:40] I mean, with it, all your problems disappear. 我是说有了它 你的问题就统统解决了
[39:43] Without it, 没有它
[39:45] Your Aussie friend… 你那位澳洲朋友
[39:49] He ends up begging one of my guys 就会求着我的某位手下
[39:51] not to shoot him in the kneecap. 不要冲他膝盖开枪
[39:55] Uh, you… have your money. 既然你 钱已经拿到了
[39:58] Are we done? 咱们两清了吧
[40:00] Sure, we’re done. 当然 两清了
[40:01] Normally, I’d never take a check 我向来是不收支票的
[40:02] but you seem like a classy lady, 不过你看起来是个有品位的女人
[40:07] and I know where you live. 而且我也知道你的住址
[40:17] I remember this. 这件我还记得
[40:19] I bought it for you in Milan. 在米兰的时候 我送你的
[40:22] Cashmere. 开司米羊绒
[40:24] It’s one of my favorites. 是我最喜欢的几件衣服之一
[40:27] Much too fussy for where we’re going. 穿这件跟我去那里就太讲究了
[40:30] You want to stick with more comfortable, casual things, Bree. 只管带些穿着舒服的休闲款就好 布里
[40:36] Is everything okay? 有什么问题吗
[40:37] Yes. It’s just that I don’t think 没有 我只是觉得
[40:40] I’ve ever seen you this confident. 从来没见过你如此自信
[40:45] Well, I’m not the same man I was two years ago. 我已经不是两年前的自己了
[40:48] I’ve let go of a lot, 看淡了很多事情
[40:50] changed my life completely. 彻底改变了我的人生
[40:52] How did you do that? 你是怎么做到的
[40:53] Well, it started when I learned to drive again. 这要从我重新学会开车说起
[40:57] – Really? – Mm. -是吗 -是的
[40:59] I know it sounds strange, 听起来可能挺怪的
[41:00] but for me, in my condition, 但就我个人情况而言
[41:03] that freedom changed everything. 开车赋予我自由 改变了一切
[41:10] Driving was a way 对我来说
[41:11] for me to move forward with my life, 开车是推动自己向前看的方式
[41:14] to let go of the past. 让我忘记过去
[41:20] Being on the road gave me a new perspective. 开在路上 让我获得全新的视角
[41:28] I started to see the silver lining 甚至最不堪的情景
[41:30] in even the worst situations. 我也能从中看到希望
[41:36] I learned to be calmer, 我变得更加淡定
[41:38] more patient. 更加有耐心
[41:42] I even began spending more time in nature. 我甚至开始多多接触自然
[41:50] And I started reaching out to old friends. 开始跟老朋友联系
[41:59] It took time, 这并非一朝一夕的事
[42:01] but little by little, I became a new man. 但慢慢地 我变成了一个全新的自己
[42:05] What an inspiring story. 多么激励的故事啊
[42:09] Perhaps when we’re in Maine, 或许等咱们到了缅因州
[42:10] you can help me start the process of changing my life. 你可以帮我一步步改变我的生活
[42:14] Oh, Bree, don’t you see? 布里 难道你没发觉吗
[42:17] The process has already started for you. 你的改变已经开始了
[42:21] I suppose it has. 我想是的
[42:24] Trust me, darling. 相信我 亲爱的
[42:26] You won’t believe where it’s going to end up. 结局绝对令你难以置信
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme