时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Renee confronted Lynette. | 雷尼对勒奈特直言不讳 |
[00:04] | Look, you and Tom tried to make it work, and you couldn’t. | 你和汤姆试着解决问题 但没成功 |
[00:07] | Now he’s moved on. | 现在他放下了 |
[00:09] | Carlos agreed to go into rehab. | 卡洛斯同意去戒酒 |
[00:12] | I know a great place. | 我知道一个很棒的地方 |
[00:13] | I can call tomorrow. | 我明天可以打电话 |
[00:14] | Susan’s secret work of art… | 苏珊神秘的画作… |
[00:17] | No one can see these! | 不该让任何人看见的 |
[00:18] | Fueled the detective’s suspicions… | 让警探的疑心倍增 |
[00:21] | All I see is four women that killed a guy | 我看到的只是四个女人用烛台 |
[00:24] | with a candlestick | 杀了一个人 |
[00:25] | and dumped his body in the woods. | 将他弃尸在树林里 |
[00:27] | And drove a wedge between friends. | 还令朋友间隔阂加深 |
[00:30] | More secrets? | 你还有秘密 |
[00:31] | – What did you think you were doing? – I was protecting you! | -你以为你这是在做什么 -我是在保护你 |
[00:34] | Yeah, well, great job. | 是啊 做得好 |
[00:43] | Whenever Bree Van de Kamp was feeling low… | 每当布里·范德坎普感到消沉 |
[00:48] | she found solace in the act of baking. | 她总能在烘烤中获得慰藉 |
[00:54] | When her first husband passed away, | 她的第一任丈夫离世时 |
[00:57] | she made coffee cake. | 她做了咖啡蛋糕 |
[01:00] | When her second husband went to jail, | 她的第二任丈夫入狱时 |
[01:03] | she made sugar cookies. | 她烤了小甜饼 |
[01:07] | And when her teenage daughter got pregnant, | 她十几岁的女儿怀孕时 |
[01:10] | she made creme brulee. | 她烹制了法式炖蛋 |
[01:14] | So when Bree’s best friends stopped speaking to her, | 因此 布里的闺蜜对她不理不睬时 |
[01:17] | she hoped that her warm cherry scones | 她希望她温暖的樱桃烤饼 |
[01:21] | might thaw their chilly relationship. | 能缓解她们紧张的关系 |
[01:28] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[01:42] | Hey, sweetie. Is your mom home? | 亲爱的 你妈妈在家吗 |
[01:43] | Uh, no. She’s at… church. | 不在 她在…教堂 |
[01:47] | On a Thursday? | 周四去教堂 |
[01:49] | She told you to say that, didn’t she? | 是她让你这么说的 对吧 |
[01:51] | Only if it was you. | 是你来就这么说 |
[01:53] | If it was the priest, | 要是牧师来 |
[01:53] | I’m supposed to say she’s reading to the blind. | 我就该说她在为盲人读书 |
[02:05] | Will you stop pounding? | 能不敲了吗 |
[02:07] | I just put Paige down. | 我刚把佩琪哄睡着 |
[02:10] | I’m sorry, but no one will talk to me. | 抱歉 可大家都不愿和我说话 |
[02:12] | Really? I wonder why that is. | 是吗 我还真是意外啊 |
[02:14] | Look, I have made a mess of things, | 的确是我把事情搞得一团糟 |
[02:16] | but I want to make it up to you all. | 可我想补偿你们大家 |
[02:19] | You really think you can bake your way out of this one? | 你真以为烤点东西就能和解了吗 |
[02:21] | Of course not. It’s just a peace offering, | 当然不是 这只是我求和的一点表示 |
[02:23] | a way to begin the conversation. | 好让大家能坐下来谈谈 |
[02:25] | I have nothing to discuss with you, | 你和加布这么对我撒谎 |
[02:26] | not after the way you and Gaby lied to me. | 我真没什么好跟你说的了 |
[02:29] | Lynette, please understand. | 勒奈特 请你理解我 |
[02:30] | I was only trying to protect you, all of you. | 我只是想保护你 保护你们所有人 |
[02:33] | No! You were trying to control us | 不 你只是想控制我们 |
[02:35] | the way you try and control everything. | 这是你一如既往的控制欲在作祟 |
[02:38] | That’s not fair. | 不是这样的 |
[02:40] | You told us that as long as we trusted each other | 你告诉我们 只要我们互相信任 |
[02:42] | and stuck together, everything would be fine. | 团结在一起 一切都会好的 |
[02:45] | It will be. As long as we have our friendship, | 的确会好的 只要我们的友情还在 |
[02:47] | they can’t do anything to us. | 他们就没法钻空子 |
[02:49] | Don’t you get it? There is no us. | 你还不明白吗 没有”我们”了 |
[02:52] | There is no friendship. Not anymore. | 友情不在了 什么都没了 |
[02:55] | You’re on your own. | 你孤军奋战吧 |
[02:58] | We all are. | 我们都各自为战 |
[03:04] | Yes, Bree had always taken comfort in baking. | 没错 布里总能在烘焙中获得慰藉 |
[03:10] | But when baking failed her, | 可当烘焙也让她失望的时候 |
[03:14] | she took comfort in something else. | 她便借酒消愁 |
[03:30] | In a place as peaceful as Wisteria Lane, | 在紫藤郡这样安宁的地方 |
[03:33] | the smallest crime can prompt a call to the police… | 再小的罪行也有人报警 |
[03:38] | When a neighborhood kid makes a reckless mistake… | 当邻居小孩不小心闯祸 |
[03:44] | When children need to be taught a lesson… | 当孩子们需要受点教训 |
[03:49] | When the teenagers next door start a band. | 当隔壁小青年扰人清梦 |
[03:56] | Yes, the women of Wisteria Lane | 没错 紫藤郡的妇女们 |
[03:58] | were used to calling the police. | 都习惯报警 |
[04:00] | What they weren’t used to was having the police… call them. | 但她们不习惯的是 警方找到她们 |
[04:07] | So… what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[04:08] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[04:10] | No one’s talked to us yet. | 还没人找我们谈话 |
[04:12] | Do you think we need a lawyer? | 我们需要请律师吗 |
[04:14] | I don’t know. Maybe Susan can paint one for us. | 不知道 或许苏珊能为我们画一个 |
[04:17] | Lawyers won’t be necessary, ladies. | 姑娘们 没必要请律师 |
[04:20] | This is not an official investigation. | 这次不是官方调查 |
[04:22] | It’s just a–it’s just a casual conversation among friends. | 只是朋友间随便聊聊 |
[04:25] | But if you want to bring lawyers into it, | 可如果你们非要请律师 |
[04:27] | I can open a case file, take your fingerprints. | 我可以开案 先采集你们的指纹 |
[04:29] | No. No. We like the friend thing. | 不必 我们还是喜欢朋友闲聊 |
[04:32] | Great. So the first friend I’d like to talk to is… | 好 那我第一个要找来聊天的朋友是 |
[04:37] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[04:41] | Try my coffee. | 尝尝我的咖啡 |
[04:45] | The guys are always complimenting me on it. | 局里人都夸我的咖啡好喝 |
[04:48] | Thanks. I’m trying to cut down on caffeine. | 谢了 我正要减少咖啡因摄取量 |
[04:51] | Gets you all jittery and nervous? | 会让你神经紧张吗 |
[04:53] | Yeah. I hate that. | 对 我不喜欢那样 |
[04:54] | So you feeling jittery and nervous right now? | 那你现在觉得神经紧张吗 |
[04:56] | What? | 什么 |
[04:57] | N-no. Absolutely not. | 不 当然没有 |
[05:06] | Uh, yum. | 很好喝 |
[05:07] | My compliments. | 味道不错 |
[05:14] | Why’d you paint this? | 你为什么画这幅画 |
[05:18] | Uh, why? | 为什么 |
[05:20] | It’s… hard to say | 很 难说 |
[05:22] | Why artists… paint what they do. | 艺术家们 何出此画 |
[05:26] | Gosh, that probably sounded so… artsy. | 天呐 我真有点充艺术家的味道 |
[05:30] | No, not really. | 不尽然 |
[05:32] | I would imagine it’s even possible | 我在想 会不会有可能 |
[05:34] | that the artist herself doesn’t really know why she did it. | 艺术家自己并不真清楚自己这么做的原因 |
[05:39] | Sometimes you say to yourself… | 有时你会自言自语… |
[05:44] | “Where the heck did that come from? | “这灵感哪里来的” |
[05:46] | “Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten | “或许我不该在睡前” |
[05:47] | that pepperoni pizza before bed.” | “吃下那个辣肠匹萨” |
[05:52] | Or maybe you say to yourself, | 或许你自言自语的是 |
[05:54] | “I feel so guilty about what I did.” | “我为我的所作所为感到愧疚” |
[06:00] | I-I-I don’t… | 我不… |
[06:02] | I mean, who… who is that? | 我是说 那人是谁 |
[06:04] | The guy in your painting. | 你画里的那个人 |
[06:06] | The one in the grave. | 坟墓里的那个 |
[06:08] | No. | 不 |
[06:09] | Uh, uh, no. | 不可能 |
[06:11] | That came from my imagination. | 那是我假想的人物 |
[06:14] | Bull. It’s him. | 别扯了 就是他 |
[06:15] | Ramon Sanchez. | 雷蒙·桑切斯 |
[06:17] | A missing person from Oklahoma. | 来自俄克拉荷马州的失踪人员 |
[06:21] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[06:23] | That isn’t a painting, Susan. | 那不是一幅画 苏珊 |
[06:26] | It’s a guilty conscience trying to find peace, | 是你寻求内心平静的内疚使然 |
[06:28] | But it never will, ever… | 但你永远也不得宁静 |
[06:30] | until you tell the truth. | 除非你说出真相 |
[06:36] | So you’ve never seen this guy before? | 那你从未见过这个人 |
[06:39] | You already asked me that, | 你已经问过我了 |
[06:39] | and I told you. No. | 我也回答你了 没见过 |
[06:42] | You know something, Lynette? You’d have made a good cop. | 知道吗 勒奈特 你很适合当警察 |
[06:44] | You know how to stay cool, keep your emotions in check. | 你懂得保持冷静 控制自己情绪 |
[06:50] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[06:53] | You women are good people. I know that. | 你们几个都是好人 我深信不疑 |
[06:55] | But you’re obviously covering something up. | 但是你们明显在隐瞒着什么 |
[06:58] | Now forget about me being a cop, okay? | 现在别当我是名警察 |
[07:00] | Let me tell you something as a friend. | 我以朋友的身份告诉你 |
[07:01] | A jury will forgive a lot when they understand | 陪审团如果了解你们有苦衷 |
[07:03] | why something happened. | 他们会酌情处理的 |
[07:04] | But first, you have to stop lying. | 但首先 你不能再撒谎了 |
[07:08] | I’m not lying. | 我没有撒谎 |
[07:12] | How much more of a toll | 你为这件事所做的牺牲 |
[07:13] | are you gonna let this thing take on you? | 还不够吗 |
[07:15] | What does that mean? | 这话怎么讲 |
[07:16] | It means that whatever it is you’ve done, | 我的意思是 无论你做了什么 |
[07:19] | it’s clearly the reason your husband walked out on you. | 很明显这就是你丈夫甩了你的原因 |
[07:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:26] | But you said to forget you were a cop. | 但你说别当你是警察的 |
[07:30] | Huh. Look at that. | 瞧瞧啊 |
[07:32] | What happened to keeping your cool? | 你的冷静去哪儿了 |
[07:40] | Recognize him? | 认得他吗 |
[07:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 不认识 |
[07:44] | You wanna look at it for two seconds before you answer? | 你不想仔细看看 再回答吗 |
[07:49] | I got nothing. | 完全没印象 |
[07:50] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[07:51] | He’s a person, Gaby. | 他是个实实在在的人 加布 |
[07:53] | He has two kids, | 他有两个孩子 |
[07:54] | not much older than yours. | 跟你的孩子差不多大 |
[07:56] | Two girls, who may never see their daddy again. | 这两个女孩再也见不到她们的爸爸了 |
[08:03] | I don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[08:04] | Now may I leave? I have a lot of things to do. | 我能走了吗 我有很多事要忙 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah? Like what? | 是吗 比如说呢 |
[08:10] | Visiting your husbsbd in rehab? | 探望你戒酒中的丈夫吗 |
[08:13] | I heard about his drinking. | 我听说他酗酒的事了 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[08:17] | Yeah. Well, the good news is | 是的 不过好消息是 |
[08:19] | it looks like we nipped it in the bud. | 我们可以把它消灭在萌芽期 |
[08:21] | Oh, it’s a new problem? | 这不是旧习吗 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Why? | 不是 怎么了 |
[08:24] | Usually there’s a trigger | 一个人突然开始酗酒 |
[08:25] | when somebody starts abusing alcohol out of the blue. | 一般都是事出有因的 |
[08:29] | Anything come to mind? Anything stressful? | 他是在烦恼什么事吗 有什么压力吗 |
[08:34] | He… | 他… |
[08:36] | He had an affair. | 他有婚外情 |
[08:38] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯吗 |
[08:40] | That’s hard to believe. | 很难让人相信 |
[08:41] | I know, right? I mean, who would cheat on this? | 可不是嘛 谁会对我这身段不忠 |
[08:45] | I meant because he seems like such a good man. | 我是说 他看上去是个很好的男人 |
[08:48] | Well, he’s not. He’s a cad, a philandering S.O.B., | 他不是 他是个流氓 玩弄女人的混蛋 |
[08:51] | But I love him. | 但我还是爱他 |
[08:53] | So if I go there tomorrow | 那么如果我明天上门 |
[08:55] | and ask Carlos that same question… | 问卡洛斯同样的问题 |
[08:59] | He’d give me the same answer? | 他也会是同样的回答吗 |
[09:02] | You bet. | 当然 |
[09:04] | Great. | 那很好 |
[09:06] | I might just do that. | 那我不如去问问 |
[09:15] | I’ll have another, please. | 请再给我来一杯 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:22] | You got a friend who can drive you home? | 你有朋友能来接你回家吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 没有 |
[09:26] | Turns out I’m friendless at the moment. | 眼下我是孤立无友了 |
[09:29] | But don’t worry. I’ll take a taxi. | 但别担心 我坐的士回家 |
[09:41] | You ladies sound like you’re having fun! | 几位女士聊得很开心啊 |
[09:44] | What’s the occasion? | 有什么好事 |
[09:46] | Just, you know, girls’ night out. | 只是闺蜜聚会 |
[09:47] | Left the kids and husbands at home. | 把孩子和丈夫丢在家里 |
[09:50] | Whoo-hoo! I’ll drink to that. | 我要为这话干一杯 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 干杯 |
[09:52] | Amen to that, sister. | 举双手赞同 |
[09:53] | I mean, who needs families when we’ve got girlfriends? | 有闺密 谁还需要家人 |
[09:55] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry. Who are you? | 恕我冒味 你是哪位 |
[10:00] | Oh, where are my manners? | 我真是无礼 |
[10:03] | Bree Van De Kamp. | 布里·范德坎普 |
[10:04] | I heard you all carrying on, and, well, | 我看到你们欢声笑语 |
[10:07] | Really, I’ve been feeling a little disconnected lately, | 我最近有点寂寞 |
[10:09] | and I thought, “Bree, a little human contact is | 我就想 “布里 出去结识些朋友 |
[10:12] | just what you need.” | 正是你所需要的” |
[10:14] | Uh, yeah, Kelly just had a baby, | 凯莉刚生完孩子 |
[10:16] | And we haven’t seen each other for a while, so we were hoping– | 我们好久没聚了 所以我们希望… |
[10:20] | A baby! Oh, that’s wonderful. Well, we need to celebrate. | 孩子 太棒了 那要庆贺一下 |
[10:24] | Bottle of champagne! | 来瓶香槟 |
[10:25] | It’s on me. | 记我帐上 |
[10:28] | So how do we all know each other? | 那么说说大家是怎么相识的吧 |
[10:31] | Well, these two I know from college, | 我们三个是大学同学 |
[10:33] | and you I know from randomly sitting down at our table. | 而你是我们这桌的不速之客 |
[10:41] | God, I miss this. | 天呐 我太怀念这样聊天了 |
[10:46] | And then one day, | 而有一天 |
[10:47] | you wake up and you realize you’ve got nothing. | 你醒来 发现自己一无所有 |
[10:51] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[10:52] | Your children abandon you. | 你的孩子不要你了 |
[10:55] | Even the gay one. | 甚至是那个同性恋儿子 |
[10:56] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[10:56] | aren’t gay men supposed to be obsessed with their mothers? | 基佬不都有恋母情结吗 |
[11:00] | As far as relationships go, forget it. | 感情生活就更别提了 |
[11:03] | Two of them left me. | 两个男人离开了我 |
[11:04] | Three of them are dead. | 三个死了 |
[11:06] | And all of this I could bear as long as I had my girlfriends. | 我能熬过这一切 就因为有闺蜜的支持 |
[11:09] | But now they’ve abandoned me, too. | 但如今她们也不理我了 |
[11:13] | Everything I touch… | 我接触过的一切… |
[11:16] | Everything I love… | 我所爱的一切… |
[11:20] | Well, on that note, I think I’ll call it a night. | 说起来 我想我今晚就到这儿了 |
[11:23] | Same here. | 我也该走了 |
[11:23] | Wait. It’s barely midnight– | 等等 都没到午夜 |
[11:25] | Awfully early for four single gals like us. | 对于我们这样的四个单身女人 还早得很 |
[11:28] | We’re all married. | 我们都有家室 |
[11:30] | You don’t have to rub it in, Lynette. | 你一定要扫兴吗 勒奈特 |
[11:32] | Stop calling me Lynette. It’s really creeping me out. | 别再叫我勒奈特了 我都起鸡皮了 |
[11:34] | Wait. I’ve got an idea. | 等等 我有主意了 |
[11:37] | Why don’t you all come back to my place | 你们都来我家吧 |
[11:39] | and we can have a sleepover? | 我们可以一起过夜 |
[11:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:42] | No. No, please– please come home with me. | 不 不 拜托 来我家吧 |
[11:44] | I-I have a really big house with lots of empty rooms and– | 我家房子很大 有很多空卧室 |
[11:52] | Okay, lady. You want me to call you your cab yet? | 女士 要我帮你叫计程车吗 |
[11:54] | No. | 不用 |
[11:57] | I’m just gonna finish Lynette’s champagne. | 我喝完勒奈特的这杯香槟就走 |
[12:12] | Ben. | 本 |
[12:14] | Hello. | 早啊 |
[12:15] | How you feeling? | 今天感觉如何 |
[12:17] | Fine. Why do you ask? | 很好啊 怎么这么问 |
[12:19] | You don’t remember last night, do you? | 你已经记不得昨晚的事了 对吧 |
[12:22] | Of course I do. | 我当然记得 |
[12:23] | Really? What do you remember? | 是吗 你都还记得些什么 |
[12:26] | I went out to dinner with a few girlfriends, | 我跟一群女性朋友共进晚餐 |
[12:29] | came home, and went to bed. | 之后回家 上床睡觉 |
[12:30] | Uh, close. | 差不多吧 |
[12:32] | You knocked on my door at 2:00 in the morning to borrow money, | 你凌晨2点敲我家房门 问我借钱 |
[12:36] | ’cause the cab driver wouldn’t take | 因为出租车司机不收 |
[12:37] | the fried zucchini you had in your purse. | 你装在钱包里的油炸西葫芦 |
[12:40] | Then you cursed at me for not making you pancakes | 随即 你又埋怨我不给你做煎饼 |
[12:43] | before you stumbled back to your house. | 然后才跌跌撞撞地回了家 |
[12:54] | How long you been off the wagon? | 你酒瘾复发多久了 |
[12:55] | A few days. | 几天而已 |
[12:57] | I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t tell anyone. | 如果你能帮我保密 我将感激不尽 |
[13:00] | It’s just a temporary relapse. | 不过是暂时借酒浇愁 |
[13:02] | I’ll get it under control. | 过一阵子就没事了 |
[13:06] | Isolating yourself is only gonna make matters worse. | 独自买醉只会使情况越来越糟 |
[13:10] | You got a great group of friends. | 找你那几位闺蜜倾诉一下 |
[13:13] | Reach out to them. | 跟她们聊聊 |
[13:14] | I can’t. | 我没法聊 |
[13:15] | We’re not on speaking terms right now. | 她们现在都不愿搭理我 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m sure you can fix that. | 问题总会解决的 |
[13:19] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[13:21] | But they all seem to hate me. | 但她们看来都恨死我了 |
[13:24] | Well, my recommendation? | 我的建议是 |
[13:27] | Start with the one who hates you the least. | 柿子要捡软的捏 |
[13:36] | Oh. Not ready for that. | 好刺眼 |
[13:39] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气很不错 |
[13:41] | I’d hate for you to waste another one with a hangover. | 要是又出去买醉 我也替你不值 |
[13:45] | Thank you, Ben. | 谢谢你 本 |
[13:53] | See ya. | 再会 |
[14:03] | I know Chuck could tell I was lying. | 我知道查克肯定识穿了我的谎话 |
[14:05] | I always do that thing when I lie. | 我每次一撒谎就那样 |
[14:08] | Wh-what thing? | 就哪样 |
[14:10] | Oh, like I’m gonna tell you. | 这我可不能告诉你 |
[14:13] | You have no idea how terrifying it was. | 你根本没法想象我有多害怕 |
[14:15] | Look, have a drink. | 先喝点东西吧 |
[14:17] | It’ll calm you down. | 稳定一下情绪也好 |
[14:18] | I don’t want a drink. | 我不想喝 |
[14:20] | – Really? – Of course I want a drink. | -真的吗 -我当然想啊 |
[14:22] | See? I’m a terrible liar. | 我撒谎简直弱爆了 |
[14:25] | Look, if Chuck had something concrete, | 如果查克已经证据确凿 |
[14:27] | we’d know. | 肯定会让我们知道 |
[14:29] | I’m sure he’s just fishing. | 我敢肯定他是在试探我们 |
[14:31] | He is not gonna let up. | 他不会罢手的 |
[14:33] | He is just waiting till I crack. | 他就等着我露出破绽 |
[14:35] | Honey, you’re panicking over nothing. | 亲爱的 你杞人忧天了 |
[14:37] | The body’s gone. | 尸体都已经转移了 |
[14:38] | Chuck doesn’t have a case without it. | 找不到尸体 查克没法立案 |
[14:41] | No, the only way this thing blows up is if somebody talks. | 倘若事情败露 必然是某人松了口 |
[14:44] | Are you not listening to me? | 你有在听我讲话吗 |
[14:46] | I talk. Me. | 是我 我松口了 |
[14:47] | I’m the one who’s gonna send us away. | 我就是那个断送大伙前程的人 |
[14:52] | We need to get out of town, | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[14:53] | just for a few weeks, | 出去避几周也好 |
[14:55] | until Chuck finds someone else to focus on. | 等查克盯上别人时我们再回来 |
[14:58] | Not only would that look incredibly suspicious, | 那样的话 我们反倒形迹可疑了 |
[15:01] | we don’t have the kind of money to do something like that. | 再说 我们也没钱出去避祸啊 |
[15:03] | Okay. Money. | 好吧 钱 |
[15:05] | We need money. | 我们缺钱 |
[15:07] | We can have a garage sale. | 我们可以来一次”车库旧货大甩卖” |
[15:08] | Grab some chairs. I’ll put up some flyers. | 摆几把椅子 我负责张贴广告 |
[15:11] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:12] | We’re gonna stay here, | 我们就按兵不动 |
[15:14] | and everything is gonna be fine. | 就能平安无事的 |
[15:19] | You’re an even worse liar than I am. | 看来你的扯谎水平比我还差 |
[15:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:31] | Someone is never gonna finish “The help.” | 总得先腾出手来 才能再伸援手啊 |
[15:34] | What can I do for you? | 乐意为您效劳 |
[15:35] | I need to speak with my husband, Carlos Solis. | 我想跟我丈夫卡洛斯·索利斯谈谈 |
[15:37] | Is it an emergency? | 有急事吗 |
[15:40] | No. I just need to tell him something. | 不 我只是有话要跟他说 |
[15:42] | Then I can’t allow you. | 那我就无能为力了 |
[15:44] | Mr. Solis is still on restricted access. | 索利斯先生已被限制访问 |
[15:46] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[15:47] | Uh, first week after admission, no visitors, | 来中心第一周 不会见访客 |
[15:49] | cell phones, or e-mails. | 不接听电话 或是接收电子邮件 |
[15:50] | No distractions. | 隔绝一切外界干扰 |
[15:51] | We only want our patients to focus on getting better. | 我们希望病人们能专心接受治疗 |
[15:53] | Okay, but I really need to talk to him. | 是这样 我真的很想找他谈谈 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 不行 |
[15:57] | Those are the rules. | 中心有规定 |
[16:00] | Well, rules are made to be broken. | 规定不就是用来僭越的嘛 |
[16:04] | I’m sure there’s a “No boobs on the counter” rule, too. | 想必这里也有一条”女色勿近”的禁令吧 |
[16:09] | Seriously? | 坦白讲 |
[16:11] | Male nurse. | 我可是男护士[意指同性恋] |
[16:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | You can come back on Tuesday. | 你周二再来吧 |
[16:21] | – It’s all my fault! – It wasn’t your fault. | -都是我的错 -你没有错 |
[16:23] | I should’ve seen the signs. It was mine. | 我应该早有察觉的 都是我的错 |
[16:24] | I was never around. | 是我没尽到责任 |
[16:24] | Kid didn’t have a role model. | 没给孩子做好榜样 |
[16:25] | We’re getting you help, Jimmy. | 让我们来帮助你 吉米 |
[16:25] | They’re gonna take care of you here. | 他们会好好照料你的 |
[16:27] | I don’t need this place. | 我没必要来这 |
[16:27] | I told you. I don’t have a problem. | 跟你们讲过了 我没毛病 |
[16:29] | Manzani. We called. | 曼扎尼 我们电话预约过 |
[16:31] | Admissions is right through that door. | 办理入院手续请往门那边 |
[16:32] | Thank you. Come on. It’s gonna be all right. | 谢谢 我们走 没事的 |
[16:38] | We should’ve seen this coming. | 我们早该想到会有这么一天 |
[16:42] | Jimmy, we’re only doing this because we love you. | 吉米 我们这么做完全是因为爱你 |
[16:45] | Such a tragedy. So much potential. | 真可惜 他还有大好的将来 |
[16:49] | All right, gotta go. | 行了 我先走一步 |
[16:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:55] | Where are you supposed to be? | 你这是要去哪 |
[16:57] | Oh, uh, I’m with them– the Manzinis. | 我跟他们一起的 曼扎尼家 |
[17:00] | If you’re with the family, | 要是你跟他家一起来的 |
[17:00] | you need to stay for group counseling. | 就跟着去团体辅导 |
[17:02] | Oh, I don’t think I have much to contribute. | 我去了也帮不上什么忙吧 |
[17:04] | It’s vital. | 这对治疗很重要 |
[17:06] | This way. | 这边请 |
[17:11] | Come on, Tom. | 开门啊 汤姆 |
[17:13] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在 |
[17:17] | Fine. I’ll get in another way and pound on your door until you open up. | 好吧 看来只能用我的杀手锏逼你开门了 |
[17:22] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[17:22] | Hola. | 你好 |
[17:24] | My name is Maria. | 我叫玛丽亚 |
[17:26] | I forgot the keys to Mr. Tom’s casa. | 我把钥匙落在汤姆先生家里了 |
[17:29] | Could you let me in, por favor? | 你能让我进去吗 帮个忙 |
[17:31] | There’s no Mr. Tom here. You have the wrong apartment. | 这里没有叫汤姆的先生 你找错房间了 |
[17:34] | No. | 不 |
[17:35] | I am doing the cleaning for Mr. Tom. | 我是汤姆先生家的清洁工 |
[17:39] | Wow. Impersonating a maid stereotype. | 还是用模仿女仆那套 |
[17:43] | Pathetic much? | 要不要这么可悲 |
[17:44] | Oh, Chloe, look, | 克洛伊 |
[17:45] | I know your mother and my husband are leaving for Paris. | 我知道你妈和我丈夫要动身去巴黎 |
[17:48] | I just need to talk to Tom for five minutes | 在他们去机场前 |
[17:50] | before they head to the airport. | 我只要和汤姆谈五分钟 |
[17:51] | They left an hour ago. | 他们一小时前就离开了 |
[17:53] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[17:54] | I got it, Ms. Schoenfield. | 是我 舍恩菲尔德夫人 |
[17:56] | This is Ms. Schoenfield. | 我是舍恩菲尔德夫人 |
[17:57] | Do you know what flight they’re taking? | 你知道他们乘哪一航班吗 |
[17:58] | It’s really important I talk with Tom. | 我真的有急事要和汤姆谈 |
[18:00] | He’s not picking up his phone. | 他不接电话 |
[18:02] | Jeez, stalk much? | 天呐 你还没跟踪够 |
[18:04] | Come on. Come on. I’m not a stalker. | 我不是跟踪他们 |
[18:06] | Seriously? My mom told me you were hiding under his bed | 还说不是 我妈说他们躺在汤姆床上时 |
[18:10] | while they were in it. | 你就藏在床底下 |
[18:11] | So I’m certainly not going to help you | 我才不会帮你 |
[18:13] | sabotage her trip to Paris. | 破坏她的巴黎之行 |
[18:14] | Listen to me. Something happened yesterday. | 你听我说 昨天发生了一些事情 |
[18:17] | And I can’t go into it, but Tom needs to be here– | 我不能细说了 但我现在需要汤姆 |
[18:20] | Not for me, for the kids. | 不是为了我 而是为孩子们 |
[18:22] | Please. Please. | 拜托了 拜托了 |
[18:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | I’ve got their flight information upstairs. | 我得去楼上查他们的航班信息 |
[18:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:32] | It’s clear Jimmy feels conflicted | 很显然吉米对于是否要进行康复治疗 |
[18:34] | about whether or not he belongs in rehab, | 还很犹豫不决 |
[18:36] | but his loved ones– | 但他周围亲密的人 |
[18:38] | all of you in this room– | 你们所有来这里的人 |
[18:39] | are here because you care deeply about helping him. | 来这里是因为你们愿意向他伸出援助之手 |
[18:42] | So let’s start by sharing with Jimmy | 我们和吉米一起分享一下 |
[18:44] | the ways his drinking has impacted your lives. | 他喝酒影响了你们生活的故事 |
[18:47] | Mrs. Manzani, go ahead. | 曼赞尼夫人 讲吧 |
[18:50] | Well, actually, can I go first? | 我能先讲吗 |
[18:52] | I have somewhere I need to be. | 我还要去别处 |
[18:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:59] | I thought you worked here. | 我以为你是这里的工作人员 |
[19:00] | No. No. No. I am… | 不 不 不是 我是 |
[19:03] | His girlfriend. | 他女友 |
[19:04] | Ex-girlfriend, you know, since all the problems started. | 前女友 后来问题太多就分了 |
[19:07] | Girlfriend? | 女友 |
[19:09] | Another thing you didn’t tell us about. | 又是一件我们不知道的事情 |
[19:11] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女友 |
[19:12] | I never seen her before. | 我从来没见过她 |
[19:19] | Yeah. That’s the problem right there. | 对啊 这就是问题所在 |
[19:20] | You know, how can you have a relationship | 你男友又喝酒还不记得你是谁 |
[19:22] | when your boyfriend drinks and doesn’t even remember you? | 这种关系还怎么发展下去 |
[19:25] | Why are you wearing a wedding ring? | 你为什么戴着结婚戒指 |
[19:29] | ’cause I moved on. | 因为我释怀了 |
[19:31] | That’s right, Jimmy. You had to hear it. | 没错 吉米 我必须告诉你 |
[19:32] | I seriously had you for a girlfriend? | 你真当过我女友吗 |
[19:35] | You are smoking hot. | 你太惹火了 |
[19:37] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[19:39] | Oh, my god. I do have a problem. | 天呐 我还真有问题 |
[19:41] | I was with someone like you. I don’t even remember it. | 我泡过像你这样的妞 却一点印象没有 |
[19:44] | Mom, pop, | 妈 爸 |
[19:46] | I want to get better. | 我想好起来 |
[19:49] | Oh, Jimmy! | 吉米 |
[19:49] | That’s the spirit, Jimmy! | 这就对了 吉米 |
[19:52] | Now there’s a lot of people in here just like you | 这里有很多像你一样的人 |
[19:54] | who can help you, | 也能帮到你 |
[19:56] | Like, uh, like Jason Hurwitz | 比如 比如杰森·胡尔维茨 |
[19:58] | and Peter Morton and Carlos Solis, room 247. | 皮特·莫顿和卡洛斯·索利斯 247号房 |
[20:02] | Okay. Good luck. | 好了 祝你好运 |
[20:14] | Gaby, what are you doing here? | 加布 你来这里干什么 |
[20:17] | Are the kids okay? | 孩子们还好吗 |
[20:18] | Yeah, the kids are fine. I just needed to talk to you. | 是的 孩子没事 我要跟你谈谈 |
[20:20] | What’s this? You don’t lift a finger at home, | 这是什么 你在家当甩手掌柜 |
[20:22] | but here you vacuum? | 却在这里吸地 |
[20:24] | This is my group task. | 这是我们组的任务 |
[20:25] | Recovery here is based on two core principles– | 在这里进行康复治疗要遵循两个核心原则 |
[20:28] | Responsibility and total honesty. | 责任感和绝对的诚实 |
[20:30] | Okay. Great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[20:31] | Come in here. I need to talk to you about a lie. | 进来 我需要跟你聊聊撒谎的事 |
[20:36] | So when Chuck asks what made you start drinking– | 当查克询问你为什么开始喝酒时 |
[20:38] | and I’m guessing he will– | 我想他会问到 |
[20:40] | Say you cheated on me. | 你就说背叛了我 |
[20:41] | – With who? – It doesn’t matter. | -和谁 -这不重要 |
[20:43] | Someone ugly. Don’t go overboard. | 一个丑女人 别吹过了就行 |
[20:47] | Chuck saw Susan’s paintings, | 查克看见苏珊的画 |
[20:48] | he’s questioned each of you, | 就来询问你们每一个人 |
[20:49] | and you think this one lie is going to throw him off? | 你觉得这么一个谎言就能打发他 |
[20:52] | He’s got nothing else. | 他没有别的证据 |
[20:53] | Gaby, let me tell you something about cops. | 加布 我来给你普及一下警察的伎俩吧 |
[20:55] | What you think he knows | 你认为他了解的情报 |
[20:57] | is about one-tenth of what he does know. | 只是他确实掌握的十分之一 |
[21:01] | We have got to stop this guy. | 我们得阻止这个人 |
[21:02] | God, this is a hell of a time for me to be stuck in here. | 天呐 困在这里的这段时间真是度日如年 |
[21:06] | No, honey. Hey, hey, it’s gonna be fine, okay? | 不 宝贝 会好起来的 好吗 |
[21:08] | You just focus on getting better. | 你只管尽快康复就好了 |
[21:12] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[21:13] | Okay, well, I should get out of here before they find me. | 好吧 在他们发现我之前 我得走了 |
[21:17] | Tell the girls I miss ’em? | 告诉孩子们我想她们 |
[21:19] | They miss you, too. | 她们也想你 |
[21:27] | Mr. Bergman, hi. Uh, remember me? | 伯格曼先生 你好 还记得我吗 |
[21:30] | Remember you? | 怎么能不记得 |
[21:31] | Susan Delfino, you sold five paintings | 苏珊·德尔非诺 你在第一次展览中 |
[21:34] | 20 minutes into your first art show. | 只用了二十分钟内就卖出了五幅画 |
[21:36] | You are my prodigy. | 在我心里 你堪称奇迹 |
[21:38] | Are you here to revel in your glory? | 你是来炫耀你的光辉业绩的吗 |
[21:41] | Actually, no, uh, see, | 事实上 不是 |
[21:45] | I’m…Uh, kind of in a rough spot right now. | 我现在有点窘困 |
[21:47] | Oh, dear. You seem a bit agitated. | 亲爱的 你看起来有些焦躁不安 |
[21:51] | You’re not considering jumping off a bridge, are you? | 你不是要打算从桥上跳下去吧 |
[21:53] | But if you are, could you please leave behind | 但如果是的话 你能把 |
[21:56] | a large body of work for me to sell? | 你大量的作品留下让我卖吗 |
[22:00] | No. Uh, it’s just, um… | 不是 |
[22:04] | I need the money from my paintings, please. | 我需要我的画钱 谢谢 |
[22:07] | Oh. I just started on the paperwork. | 我正在做书面申请 |
[22:10] | You should receive a check in uh, four to six weeks. | 你会在四到六周内收到一张支票 |
[22:13] | Oh, no, no, no. I-I need it now. | 不 不行 我 我现在就要 |
[22:17] | I, um… | 我 |
[22:19] | Have to get out of town for a while. | 要出城避一阵子 |
[22:23] | My housewife just got even more interesting. | 你这个小主妇真是越来越有意思了 |
[22:26] | Are you a junkie? | 你是瘾君子吗 |
[22:28] | Gambler? | 烂赌鬼吗 |
[22:28] | Are you on the run from the mob? | 是不是有黑社会在追杀你 |
[22:31] | I can’t tell you what it is. | 具体的我不能告诉你 |
[22:34] | I just really need that money. | 我真的非常需要这笔钱 |
[22:35] | Well, , here’s the thing– | 事情是这样的 |
[22:37] | Um, I am having a teensy bit of a cash-flow problem. | 我的现金周转遇到一点小小的麻烦 |
[22:41] | But I assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[22:43] | eight to ten weeks– | 给我八到十周时间 |
[22:44] | I thought you said four to six. | 你不是说四到六周吗 |
[22:46] | Okay, not so teensy. | 好吧 可不只是小麻烦 |
[22:48] | Mr. Bergman, I wouldn’t ask | 伯格曼先生 若非十万火急 |
[22:50] | if it wasn’t really important. | 我也不会开这个口 |
[22:52] | No, I will see what I can do, | 别这样 我先想想办法吧 |
[22:54] | but no promises… | 但是我不能保证 |
[22:56] | My mysterious little housewife. | 我的神秘小主妇 |
[23:05] | That’s nice. | 真舒服 |
[23:06] | What’s that for? | 怎么这么热情 |
[23:08] | Oh, you were right. A hug should be for something, | 你说得对 拥抱确实有助于抒发情感 |
[23:11] | like the one I saw you giving Bree this morning. | 就像今早我看见你抱布里那样 |
[23:14] | What was that for? | 那又是什么意思 |
[23:15] | Oh, Renee. | 雷尼 |
[23:16] | That was nothing. | 那没什么 |
[23:17] | Oh, so you’re just going door-to-door giving hugs? | 那你只是送上门去抱一抱 |
[23:20] | What, is that an Australian thing? | 怎么 这是你们澳洲习俗吗 |
[23:22] | Look, there is nothing between me and Bree. | 我和布里之间真的没什么 |
[23:26] | She’s just going through something right now. | 只是她最近受到了一些打击 |
[23:29] | I was a shoulder to cry on. | 我就借了个肩膀给她 |
[23:32] | Oh, as long as that shoulder isn’t a gateway body part. | 只要那肩膀不是你们亲密行为的开始就好 |
[23:39] | Oh, I’m sorry to interrupt. I only need a minute. | 抱歉打扰一下 给我一分钟就行 |
[23:42] | I just have to ask you | 我想问一些 |
[23:43] | a couple questions about your girlfriend. | 关于你女朋友的问题 |
[23:46] | So ask me. | 那问吧 |
[23:47] | I’m standing right here. | 我就站在你面前 |
[23:49] | Not you. Bree. | 我没说你 是布里 |
[23:52] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[23:53] | We were just talking about your girlfriend Bree. | 我们刚刚还在谈论你的女朋友布里呢 |
[23:57] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[23:58] | Renee… | 雷尼 |
[24:02] | Why the hell would you do that for? | 你那么说是什么意思 |
[24:04] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:05] | Just trying to make your life miserable. | 只想让你过得不那么舒坦 |
[24:07] | Oh, and I got more. | 我还没说完呢 |
[24:08] | I’m tracking down a missing person. | 我在追查一起失踪人口案 |
[24:10] | It turns out his last phone signal | 调查结果显示他手机最后的信号显示 |
[24:12] | came from somewhere on your construction site. | 来自于你工地所在区域 |
[24:15] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[24:17] | Doesn’t matter. Still a great reason to shut you down. | 没关系 这个证据足以让你停工了 |
[24:21] | How long? | 停多久 |
[24:21] | Two weeks. Maybe a month. I don’t know. | 两周 也许一个月 说不准 |
[24:24] | Oh, let me guess– | 让我猜猜 |
[24:26] | As long as it takes for me to lose my investment, yeah? | 一直停到投资商都撤资 对吗 |
[24:29] | That sounds about right. | 八九不离十 |
[24:33] | You’re not getting on that property without a warrant. | 没有搜查令 你休想涉足那片区域 |
[24:37] | Oh, jeez. | 真是的 |
[24:39] | Where would a detective get one of those? | 你让一个警探上哪弄搜查令啊 |
[24:45] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[24:56] | Oh, my God. This tastes so good. | 天啊 这个真好喝 |
[24:58] | I know. It reminds me of the first time | 我知道 这让我想起 |
[25:00] | Lynette and I ever flew first class. | 我和勒奈特第一次坐头等舱的场景 |
[25:03] | We had been so used to traveling coach– | 当时我们都习惯坐经济舱了 |
[25:04] | – Tom? – Yeah? | -汤姆 -嗯 |
[25:06] | Please don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 请不要误会 但 |
[25:10] | You’re on a romantic trip with your girlfriend. | 你现在正和女朋友进行浪漫之旅呢 |
[25:13] | Do you think it could just stay the two of us? | 你不觉得二人世界更好吗 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:20] | Old habits. | 老毛病了 |
[25:21] | That is the last time you’ll hear of Lynette. | 这是最后一次你听到勒奈特这个名字 |
[25:28] | To Paris… | 敬巴黎之行 |
[25:30] | Ma cheri. | 亲爱的[法语] |
[25:35] | Good. Stay close with that mop. | 很好 握好你的拖把 |
[25:37] | Flight 502 to Paris will | 飞往巴黎的502号航班 |
[25:39] | be boarding in five minutes. | 将于五分钟后开始登机 |
[25:40] | I’m gonna run to the men’s room. It’s a long flight, | 我先去趟洗手间 飞行时间太长了 |
[25:42] | and airplane bathrooms freak me out. | 而且飞机上的洗手间很吓人 |
[25:45] | Well, there goes one fantasy. | 可那也是情侣们的梦幻之所 |
[25:57] | Hey, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[25:59] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[26:01] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[26:02] | I can’t believe you. | 难以置信 |
[26:03] | You think I want to chase you down in an airport men’s room? | 你以为我愿意在机场的男厕所里堵你吗 |
[26:05] | Now listen to me. | 请好好听我把话说完 |
[26:07] | I can only breathe through my mouth for a few minutes. | 这几分钟我紧张得只能用嘴呼吸了 |
[26:08] | Well, you can save your breath, | 你不必白费口舌了 |
[26:11] | ’cause I am going– | 因为我马上要 |
[26:15] | I am going to Paris with Jane, | 我要和简飞去巴黎了 |
[26:17] | and I’m sorry if you’re having a hard time with it. | 要是你心里不舒服的话我很抱歉 |
[26:19] | This isn’t about you and Jane. Look. See? Good with it. Okay? | 不关你和简的事 看见了吗 放宽心 |
[26:23] | Okay, good. Then–then why are you here? | 好吧 那你为什么在这里 |
[26:26] | Because you can’t go to Paris, not now. | 因为你不能去巴黎 现在不行 |
[26:30] | Okay, I’m confused. | 你把我搞糊涂了 |
[26:32] | You don’t care if I go to Paris with Jane, | 你一会说不介意我跟简去巴黎 |
[26:33] | but you’re telling me I can’t go to Paris with Jane. | 现在又说我不能跟简去巴黎 |
[26:34] | I’m sorry. I have to tell you something, | 对不起 有件事我必须要告诉你 |
[26:36] | but it’s just really hard to say– | 但很难以启齿 |
[26:37] | I’m sorry, but my plane is boarding. | 抱歉 我的航班马上就要登机了 |
[26:39] | I have to go. | 我必须走了 |
[26:41] | I’m an accessory to murder. | 我是一桩谋杀案的帮凶 |
[26:55] | Here. Let me help you with this. | 给我 我帮你拿 |
[26:57] | I think you’ve helped enough. | 我想你帮得够多了 |
[26:59] | Gaby, please. I can’t stand this anymore. | 加布 拜托 我再也受不了 |
[27:02] | Can’t we talk for a minute? | 能不能跟我谈谈 |
[27:03] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[27:04] | after what Chuck put me through, | 在查克的所作所为后 |
[27:05] | I’m kind of talked out. | 我该说的都说完了 |
[27:07] | Wait. What do you mean? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[27:08] | He interrogated us– me, Lynette, and Susan. | 他审问了我们 我 勒奈特和苏珊 |
[27:11] | He called us down to the station and grilled us one by one. | 他把我们叫到警局 然后挨个拷问 |
[27:14] | Why didn’t he call me down there? | 他为什么没叫我去呢 |
[27:15] | Good question, given this whole thing is about you. | 问得好 整件事还不都是因为你 |
[27:18] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:19] | Bree, he wants revenge. He wants to bring you down, | 布里 他想报复 他想惩罚你 |
[27:22] | and we’re all gonna go down with you. | 我们就成了你的陪葬品 |
[27:24] | Gaby, please. | 加布 别这样 |
[27:26] | I will figure out a way to make things better. | 我会想出办法解决好的 |
[27:28] | No, you won’t. | 不 不可能 |
[27:29] | This isn’t gonna stop until Chuck is stopped. | 除非查克罢休 否则我们都没好日子过 |
[27:41] | Say something. | 说句话啊 |
[27:43] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你怎么不早告诉我 |
[27:44] | I wanted to, a hundred times, but we weren’t together anymore, | 我无数次想开口 但我们毕竟不在一起了 |
[27:47] | and it seemed wrong to drag you into it. | 把你牵扯进来好像不太合适 |
[27:51] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[27:52] | Plane’s boarding. | 要登机了 |
[27:57] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[27:58] | Jane, I’m sorry. I know what this must look like. | 简 很抱歉 我知道你在想什么 |
[28:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:04] | You know what it looks like to walk into a men’s room | 就要登机去巴黎了 我走进男洗手间 |
[28:06] | and find your boyfriend’s ex chatting him up | 却发现男友和前任有说有笑 |
[28:09] | before your flight to Paris? | 你竟然知道我心里怎么想的 |
[28:10] | It’s not like that. | 不是你想的那样 |
[28:12] | Of course not. I’m the crazy one. | 当然不是 疯了的人是我 |
[28:14] | You two rendezvousing in an airport toilet? | 你们俩在机场的厕所里幽会 |
[28:17] | I’m the nut job. She’s hiding under your bed. | 我才是个疯子 藏在床下的是她 |
[28:19] | Jane’s the one who needs to be sedated. | 而该服用镇定剂的人是我 |
[28:21] | Tom, I really can’t deal with this right now. Can we just go? | 汤姆 这事就到这 咱们赶紧走吧 |
[28:34] | You are not doing this to me right now. | 这个节骨眼上 你不能这么对我 |
[28:40] | We will go at the end of this month. | 这个月底咱们一定去巴黎 |
[28:44] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[28:54] | Jane. Jane, it’s really not Tom’s fault. | 简 简 这事真的不怪汤姆 |
[29:01] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[29:03] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[29:04] | You know what she’s doing, right? | 你清楚她耍的什么花招 对吗 |
[29:07] | You give in here, now, | 一旦你妥协了 |
[29:09] | it’ll never stop. | 往后她会变本加厉 |
[29:11] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:13] | It–but… | 这 但是 |
[29:15] | – There are extenuating circumstances. – Okay. | -特殊情况 事出有因 -好吧 |
[29:19] | Then tell me. | 那你告诉我 |
[29:21] | Tell me what they are. | 是什么特殊情况 |
[29:23] | I think I at least deserve that. | 至少我有权知道原因吧 |
[29:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:42] | I’m going to Paris, | 巴黎我是去定了 |
[29:45] | and if you want, you can meet me there. | 如果你愿意 到巴黎找我 |
[29:55] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[29:57] | Lynette, don’t. | 勒奈特 打住 |
[30:00] | Just… | 什么 |
[30:01] | don’t talk. | 都别说了 |
[30:14] | Oh, my God! You brought it. | 老天 你终于把它带来了 |
[30:16] | Now before I give it to you… | 在给你之前… |
[30:18] | oh, well, that never works. | 好吧 我永远卖不了关子 |
[30:20] | What I was going to say… | 我是想说 |
[30:22] | I have a little proposition for you. | 我有个小小的提议 |
[30:25] | Oh, calm down. It’s not sex. | 别紧张 不是潜规则 |
[30:28] | Dang it. | 胡说八道 |
[30:30] | I believe you have that certain something | 我相信你身上有某种特质 |
[30:32] | that makes a great artist. | 会让你成为伟大的艺术家 |
[30:35] | Maybe it’s talent. | 可能是天赋 |
[30:37] | Maybe it’s mental illness. | 也可能是精神失常 |
[30:39] | All I heard was “Great artist.” Keep going. | 我只听到”伟大的艺术家”那里 继续 |
[30:41] | Fairview is not the fertile ground required for you to grow. | 美景镇不是激发你灵感的地方 |
[30:47] | I think we need to move your skinny little tush to New York city. | 你应该去纽约牛刀小试一下 |
[30:50] | Move? Uh, no. | 要我搬家 不行 |
[30:53] | I just need to get away for a few weeks. | 我只想出去住几周而已 |
[30:55] | I’ll set you up in an apartment. | 我给你提供一间公寓 |
[30:57] | You paint. | 你负责画画 |
[30:58] | null | 然后卖得的利润咱们五五分成 |
[31:01] | but let’s not get bogged down in how the sausage gets made. | 不过先不急着谈具体的条件 |
[31:04] | What about my family? | 那我的家人怎么办 |
[31:06] | My son is in the middle of third grade. | 我儿子正在上三年级 |
[31:09] | New York has the best private schools in the world. | 纽约有全世界最好的私立学校 |
[31:11] | He can wear a little blazer to school. | 他能穿着鲜艳的小校服上课去 |
[31:15] | Heck, if he can fit into a child’s medium, | 见鬼 要是他穿得上中码儿童衫 |
[31:17] | I can loan him one of mine. | 我可以把我的借他 |
[31:23] | I never really thought about moving before. | 我以前从没想过要搬走 |
[31:25] | Well, what is keeping you here? | 这里有什么值得你留恋 |
[31:33] | Yeah, not much. | 没什么 |
[31:35] | Okay. Think it over. | 好了 你好好考虑一下吧 |
[31:38] | But if you turn me down, then I’ll know… | 你要是拒绝我 那就说明 |
[31:41] | It’s mental illness. | 你确实是精神失常 |
[31:55] | I want to offer you a deal. | 我想跟你做一笔交易 |
[31:56] | A deal? | 交易 |
[31:58] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[31:59] | Terms? | 什么条件 |
[32:01] | Whatever I’ve done– | 不管我做了什么 |
[32:02] | or whatever it is you think I’ve done– | 或者你认为我做了什么 |
[32:05] | You… write it up, and I’ll sign a confession. | 你写成供状 我签字认罪 |
[32:10] | In exchange for… | 以此来交换… |
[32:11] | You leave my friends out of it. | 你不许再去骚扰我的朋友 |
[32:13] | Oh, darn. | 真见鬼 |
[32:15] | I was actually interested there for a minute. | 我还真好奇了一下 |
[32:17] | What do you hope to gain by harassing my friends? | 你骚扰我的朋友究竟图什么 |
[32:19] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:20] | This. | 就要这个 |
[32:23] | You in pain. | 你的痛苦 |
[32:24] | You see, | 知道吗 |
[32:26] | I could never figure out a way to hurt you the way you hurt me. | 我从来不懂如何以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[32:30] | If you had any idea how much I’m hurting already– | 难道你不知道 我已经受伤了吗 |
[32:33] | It’s not enough. You know why? | 这还不够 知道为什么吗 |
[32:35] | Because you’re too resilient. | 因为你适应能力太强了 |
[32:36] | Husbands die, kids leave, businesses collapse, | 丈夫去世 孩子离开 生意破产 |
[32:39] | and Bree always bounces back. | 布里总能重新开始 |
[32:41] | But threaten her friends? | 可一旦你的朋友受到威胁 |
[32:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:47] | You’re talking about the people I love. | 这可是我所爱的人 |
[32:50] | They’re my whole world. I have nothing else. | 她们就是我的世界 除此外我一无所有 |
[32:54] | You have nothing else? | 你一无所有 |
[32:57] | That’s a bad position to make a deal from. | 那你要谈条件 就处于不利位置了 |
[33:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:08] | Hey, you remember that deal I wanted to make with you? | 还记得我跟你提过的交易吗 |
[33:12] | You marry me and I take care of you the rest of your life? | 你嫁给我 后半生我罩着你 |
[33:18] | Maybe you should’ve taken it. | 也许你早该接受的 |
[33:39] | Hey. You’re old and pretty much housebound. | 作为老人 你肯定不常出门 |
[33:42] | Have you noticed if Ben’s been “entertaining” a lot lately? | 有没有注意到 本最近经常有”活动” |
[33:47] | This is what I get for not having a pit bull. | 都怪我没养斗牛犬看门 你就这么擅闯 |
[33:50] | I think he’s cheating on me. | 他可能有新欢了 |
[33:52] | Ben? No, he–he seems like a great guy. | 本 不可能 他似乎人很好 |
[33:55] | My ex was a great guy, too. | 我前任也是个好人 |
[33:56] | Ask any stripper in New York city. | 纽约的脱衣舞女郎都这么说 |
[33:59] | Oh, my God! I cannot go through that again. | 老天啊 我再也受不了背叛了 |
[34:02] | I-I just can’t. | 真的受不了 |
[34:03] | Renee, I may not be your biggest fan or… | 雷尼 我可能不是那么中意你 |
[34:06] | even like you, | 甚至不喜欢你 |
[34:08] | but there’s one thing no one can argue with– | 但有一件事是无可争议的 |
[34:10] | You are hot. | 你很性感 |
[34:14] | – Pardon? – Look at you. | -什么 -看看你 |
[34:16] | You’re a knockout– | 就是个绝代佳人 |
[34:18] | Those gams, those curves, that killer smile. | 完美双腿 前凸后翘 迷人微笑 |
[34:21] | Basically you’re me 35 years ago. | 简直就是三十五年前的我 |
[34:25] | So this is my future? | 所以我老了就你这样 |
[34:27] | The point is, | 我的意思是 |
[34:29] | whoever this woman is, she can’t hold a candle to you. | 不管这个女人是谁 根本不配和你争 |
[34:32] | Oh, thank you, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[34:34] | Now go out there and fight for your man. | 快去争取自己的男人吧 |
[34:37] | You’re right. Tonight I will throw on a little nothing | 说得对 今晚我就清凉上阵 |
[34:41] | and make a house call. | 主动上门 |
[34:43] | Thattagirl. | 真是好样的 |
[34:47] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[34:48] | I wish I had known you 35 years ago. | 我真希望认识35年前的你 |
[34:51] | We would’ve made a hell of a team. | 咱俩绝对是绝代双骄 |
[34:53] | Hey, we still can | 只要你那位澳洲男愿意 |
[34:54] | if the Aussie’s into it. | 我们现在也能跟他绝代双飞 |
[35:00] | Stop packing. We’re not moving. | 别装行李了 咱们不搬家 |
[35:02] | Don’t you see how great this is? | 你不觉得这计划很棒吗 |
[35:03] | Living in New York, getting paid to paint– | 去纽约生活 以绘画为生 |
[35:06] | It’s an amazing opportunity. | 大好的机会啊 |
[35:07] | To uproot our family | 全家背井离乡 |
[35:09] | And move somewhere we’ve never lived before? | 搬到咱们从来没住过的地方 有什么好 |
[35:10] | So we’ll go for a few weeks and see how we like it. | 所以先去几个礼拜 看咱们喜不喜欢那儿 |
[35:13] | Susan, you do know that if Chuck wants to take you down, | 苏珊 如果查克已经下决心要抓你 |
[35:16] | Moving to New York’s not gonna stop him. | 你搬到纽约也没用的 |
[35:19] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[35:20] | Well, then why would you want to give up the life we have here, | 那干嘛还放弃现在的大好生活 |
[35:22] | After all this time? | 这多来之不易啊 |
[35:24] | Because it’s different. | 今时不同往日了 |
[35:27] | Before, all I had to do was look out that window | 从前 我只要往窗外一看 |
[35:30] | And I’d see a true friend– | 就能看到至亲密友 |
[35:32] | Someone who would do anything for me or my family, | 能为我和我家两肋插刀 |
[35:35] | but now… | 可现在 |
[35:37] | It’s all gone. | 一切不复存在了 |
[35:38] | You think you’re gonna find that somewhere else? | 你换个地方就能又找到了吗 |
[35:42] | You’re just running. | 你不过是在逃避 |
[35:43] | Okay. So I’m running. | 好吧 我就是在逃避 |
[35:46] | Mike, if I get caught, I could go away for a lot of years. | 麦克 我万一被捕 可能要坐好多年牢 |
[35:51] | So in the meantime, | 那么现在 |
[35:53] | Why not try to live the life I’ve dreamed of? | 为什么不试着去过一直梦想的生活 |
[35:56] | It’s not my dream. | 因为那不是我的梦想 |
[35:58] | And if this is something that you need to do, | 你要是这么想去 |
[36:00] | You’re on your own. | 你就自己去 |
[36:12] | – Hello, Gaby. – Celia, get back here! | -加布 你好 -西利娅 回来 |
[36:13] | – Is this a bad time? – Give me that now! Celia! | -说话方便吗 – 西利娅 还给我 |
[36:16] | I have 2 daughters under 13. | 我有2个13岁以下的女儿 |
[36:18] | It’s always a bad time. | 哪有说话方便的时候 |
[36:19] | Yeah, why don’t you just step outside here for a second? | 那咱们出来说几句吧 |
[36:28] | So did you talk to Carlos? | 你找卡洛斯谈了吗 |
[36:30] | He’s obviously ashamed of his affair. The whoremonger. | 他对自己出轨很愧疚 这个负心汉 |
[36:33] | But at least he’s honest about it. | 不过至少他说实话了 |
[36:36] | No. I wound up taking a different angle on the investigation. | 我没找他 我换了个方向调查 |
[36:39] | Actually, you were the reason for that. | 其实 这都是因为你 |
[36:42] | Me? What do you mean? | 怎么是我 你什么意思 |
[36:44] | Do you remember when we were talking about this guy? | 你记不记得咱们提起这人的时候 |
[36:49] | Vaguely. | 记不太清了 |
[36:50] | I remember it vividly, | 我可是记得清清楚楚 |
[36:52] | ’cause it was the oddest thing– | 因为当时实在太奇怪了 |
[36:54] | You see, when Susan saw this picture, she nearly passed out. | 苏珊一看到这照片 差点晕过去 |
[36:57] | And when Lynette saw it, | 而勒奈特看到的时候 |
[36:59] | She willed herself into not reacting. | 她强作镇定 惟恐失态 |
[37:03] | But you… | 而你… |
[37:05] | You smirked. | 轻蔑一笑 |
[37:10] | That’s crazy. Why would I do that? | 胡说八道 我冲他笑什么 |
[37:12] | Same question I asked myself. | 我也想问这个问题 |
[37:15] | So I started doing some digging into your background. | 所以我调查了一下你的背景 |
[37:19] | Turns out, | 结果发现 |
[37:20] | Ramon Sanchez, formerly of Oklahoma, | 雷蒙·桑切斯 曾居俄克拉荷马州 |
[37:24] | is actually… | 又名… |
[37:28] | Alejandro Perez… | 亚历亨德罗·佩雷斯 |
[37:32] | Your stepfather. | 是你继父 |
[37:35] | And you never mentioned that. | 而你却只字不提 |
[37:38] | Oh, come on, Chuck. You can’t even see who– | 拜托 查克 你难道看不出… |
[37:41] | At this point, I don’t think you should say anything | 此时此刻 没有律师在场 |
[37:43] | Without a lawyer present. | 你最好保持沉默 |
[37:45] | Wait. Am I under arrest? | 等等 难道要逮捕我吗 |
[37:48] | Not yet. | 时候未到 |
[37:49] | But based on this, | 但是基于这一事实 |
[37:50] | I have to start an official case file. | 我只能正式立案调查了 |
[37:51] | I’m gonna need you to come down to headquarters | 恐怕要请你明天上午10点 |
[37:54] | For an interview. Be there tomorrow at 10:00. | 去总局面谈了 |
[38:00] | And, Gaby, if you don’t… | 加布 如果你不去… |
[38:03] | I’ll send a squad car to get you. | 我会派警车押你过去 |
[38:21] | Hi. I need to speak with Carlos Solis immediately. | 我找卡洛斯·索利斯 十万火急 |
[38:23] | – I’m sorry, but Mr. Solis… – Yeah, I know. | -很抱歉 索利斯太太… -我知道 |
[38:25] | I know you have that annoying no-contact policy, | 我知道你们那烦人的禁止联络规定 |
[38:27] | But this is an emergency. | 可我有急事 |
[38:28] | Mr. Solis isn’t here. | 索利斯先生不在 |
[38:29] | He checked himself out two hours ago. | 他2小时前自己退房走了 |
[38:31] | What? Why didn’t you stop him? | 什么 你干嘛不拦住他 |
[38:33] | He was not in a mood to be stopped. | 当时他那状况 谁也拦不住 |
[38:41] | Ben, are you in there? | 本 在家吗 |
[38:44] | I’m wearing leather and I’m getting cold. | 我穿着皮衣都快着凉了 |
[38:50] | Ben? | 本 |
[39:31] | Bree, no need to call me back. | 布里 不用给我回话了 |
[39:33] | Just wanted to let you know that | 我只是告诉你一声 |
[39:35] | My unofficial investigation’s about to go official. | 我的非正式调查就要正式立案了 |
[39:38] | Be at the station tomorrow morning at 10:00. | 明早10点带上律师 |
[39:40] | Bring a lawyer. | 来警察局 |
[39:55] | Just when my friends needed each other most, | 正当我的朋友们急需彼此的时刻 |
[39:58] | They found themselves utterly alone– | 她们却发现自己如此孤单无依 |
[40:03] | One with the frantic need to find her husband… | 一个心急如焚地寻找自己的丈夫 |
[40:09] | One with the consequences of revealing a painful secret… | 一个默默承担说出痛苦真相的后果 |
[40:16] | And one with the feeling that she simply no longer belonged. | 一个发现自己完全失去了归属感 |
[40:25] | But for one of my friends, | 但还有一位朋友 |
[40:27] | The sense of isolation was so complete… | 被孤立感占据得如此彻底… |
[40:30] | Here you go. | 就是这间 |
[40:32] | There might be no escaping it. | 可能已经走投无路 |
[40:35] | Continental breakfast runs till 10:30, | 欧陆早餐供应至10点半 |
[40:36] | But the good stuff’s gone by 8:00. | 但是好吃的8点就不剩啥了 |
[40:39] | Oh, I don’t think I’ll be having breakfast. Thank you. | 我想早餐就不吃了 谢谢 |
[40:43] | Suit yourself. | 自便吧 |
[41:16] | Do you remember how wonderful things used to be on the lane? | 你还记不记得从前紫藤郡的生活多美好 |
[41:24] | I had the perfect life. | 我曾过着完美的生活 |
[41:28] | Doctor husband… | 有个当医生的丈夫 |
[41:31] | Two beautiful children… | 一对漂亮的子女 |
[41:35] | Oh, and such dear friends. | 还有一群亲爱的朋友 |
[41:41] | What happened? | 到底是怎么了 |
[41:43] | How did I lose it all? | 我怎么一切尽失了 |
[41:47] | Things change, bree. | 世事无常啊 布里 |
[41:51] | I’m so unhappy. | 我是如此不快 |
[42:01] | Are you happy now? | 你现在快乐吗 |
[42:08] | I’m not unhappy. | 我只能说 没什么不快 |