时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tom moved out of the house. | 汤姆搬了出去 |
[00:04] | Tom and I are separating. | 我和汤姆分居了 |
[00:05] | No. | 不是吧 |
[00:06] | After covering up a murder, | 掩瞒了一场谋杀后 |
[00:08] | Gaby warned Bree it was a bad time | 加布警告布里 这时候和警察约会 |
[00:11] | to be dating a cop. | 不合时宜 |
[00:13] | Get rid of Chuck. But you’ve got to end this, | 赶快甩掉查克 你必须和他做个了结 |
[00:15] | and you’ve got to end it now. | 而且要当机立断 |
[00:17] | Bree showed the mysterious letter to Paul, | 布里给保罗看了她的神秘信件 |
[00:19] | who’d seen one like it before. | 让保罗似曾相识 |
[00:22] | I mentioned the letter to the police. | 我曾向警方提起过 |
[00:23] | The main detective was a tall guy | 那个探长是个高个子男人 |
[00:25] | with a short name like, uh, Pence. | 大家都叫他彭斯 |
[00:27] | Was it Vance? Chuck Vance? | 是万斯吗 查克·万斯 |
[00:29] | That’s it. | 就是他 |
[00:29] | Carlos struggled with remorse… | 卡洛斯愧疚不已 |
[00:31] | I just want us to get back to normal. | 我就是想让生活回归正常 |
[00:33] | We’re never going back to normal! | 那是绝对不可能的 |
[00:35] | And discovered he wasn’t the only one feeling guilty. | 而他发现心存愧疚的不只他一人 |
[00:38] | It is nice to be able to talk about this. | 能有人谈谈真好 |
[00:41] | You wanna get some coffee? | 你想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[00:48] | Susan Delfino and Carlos Solis | 苏珊·德尔非诺和卡洛斯·索利斯 |
[00:51] | had never been the best of friends. | 从未交往言深 |
[00:54] | Susan thought Carlos paid too much attention | 苏珊觉得卡洛斯太过在意 |
[00:57] | to other people’s opinions. | 别人的意见 |
[01:00] | And Carlos thought Susan didn’t pay attention at all. | 而卡洛斯认为苏珊太我行我素 |
[01:07] | Over the years, they’d never had much to say to one another. | 这么多年来 他们交流甚少 |
[01:12] | But one night, susan found herself troubled by thoughts | 可有一晚 苏珊苦于有些想法 |
[01:16] | she couldn’t share with her spouse. | 无法与丈夫分享 |
[01:20] | While two doors down, | 与此同时 隔壁第二家 |
[01:21] | Carlos was in the same predicament. | 卡洛斯也陷入了同样窘境 |
[01:26] | And that’s how it came to pass | 正因有着相同的起因 |
[01:29] | that two people who’d never had much to say to one another | 两个形同陌路的人 |
[01:34] | suddenly found… | 突然发现 |
[01:37] | they had a great deal to talk about. | 他们可以无话不谈 |
[01:41] | So I leave the office, walk into the parking garage, | 所以我离开办公室 走进停车场 |
[01:47] | And… There he is. | 然后… 他就在那里 |
[01:48] | Alejandro. | 亚历亨德罗 |
[01:50] | Right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[01:51] | I practically jump out of my skin. | 我的魂差点被吓飞了 |
[01:53] | Then I turn around again. | 然后我再次转身 |
[01:56] | It’s just some guy getting into his car. | 发现只是有个人上车而已 |
[01:59] | This is not me. | 我跟变了个人似的 |
[02:00] | I can’t sleep. I’m seeing ghosts. | 失眠 见到鬼 |
[02:03] | I feel like… | 我感觉 |
[02:05] | I’m walking around with a neon sign on my forehead, | 我走到哪儿都有块霓虹灯牌在我额头 |
[02:07] | flashing “Guilty, guilty,” | 一闪一闪 “有罪 有罪” |
[02:10] | and everybody can see it. | 人人都能看见 |
[02:13] | Sometimes I think I’m losing it. | 有时我觉得我快失控了 |
[02:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[02:16] | I was getting ready to deck the guy. | 我时刻准备着打倒那家伙 |
[02:18] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[02:20] | Can I imagine? | 你还问我这个问题 |
[02:21] | I assaulted a cop, remember? | 我袭警了 你还记得吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, yeah. What happened with that? | 对 结果怎么样 |
[02:27] | 15 hours of community service. | 被罚15个小时的社会服务 |
[02:30] | And I can’t tell Mike. | 我又不能告诉迈克 |
[02:32] | It’s one more thing I’m lying to him about. | 我又对他撒了个谎 |
[02:35] | Well, I can talk to Gaby, but she’s sick of listening. | 我可以和加布谈 可她也听烦了 |
[02:39] | That’s what this makes this feel so… | 所以这样交谈的感觉真是… |
[02:46] | I know. | 我懂 |
[02:50] | Can I tell you something? | 能给你说件事吗 |
[02:53] | When I went out walking tonight, | 今晚我出来散步的时候 |
[02:57] | I was kind of hoping I’d run into you. | 挺希望能撞见你 |
[03:03] | I was kinda hoping that, too. | 我也这么想来着 |
[03:10] | You’re kidding. | 不是吧 |
[03:11] | You’ve never read “To Kill a Mockingbird”? | 你从没看过《杀死一只知更鸟》吗 |
[03:14] | In my school, if you read a book, | 在我的学校 要是看书 |
[03:15] | it was more like “To Kill a Sophomore.” | 更会去看”杀死一个二年级学生” |
[03:18] | Well, you would love it. Um, it’s about a guy | 你会喜欢的 故事讲的是一个男人 |
[03:22] | who tries to hang on to his sense of right and wrong | 在体制让他失望的时候 |
[03:27] | when the system fails him. | 努力把握自己的是非观 |
[03:29] | Gee, I don’t get that at all. | 天呐 我全没听懂 |
[03:33] | Oh. Your jacket. Thank you. | 你的夹克 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Yes, Susan and Carlos | 没错 苏珊和卡洛斯 |
[03:41] | were starting to pay attention to one another. | 开始彼此关注 |
[03:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:47] | But what they didn’t realize | 可他们没注意到 |
[03:50] | was that someone else was paying attention, too. | 还有人在关注他们 |
[04:07] | Wisteria Lane may look flawless, | 紫藤郡看似完美无缺 |
[04:10] | but that’s only because its residents | 可那只是因为这里的居民 |
[04:12] | are so good at concealing imperfections. | 擅于做表面文章 |
[04:18] | They know how to make something old look new again… | 他们知道如何旧貌换新颜 |
[04:23] | how to make an embarrassing mistake disappear… | 如何化解尴尬 |
[04:28] | how to make a poor showing look like a modest victory… | 如何以次充好 |
[04:33] | and how to make a friend feel better | 以及如何在朋友分手后 |
[04:36] | after she’s gone through a messy breakup. | 及时安抚情绪 |
[04:39] | Gaby, how thoughtful. | 加布 你想的真周到 |
[04:41] | It’s from that new place, Skinny Berry. | 是从那家新店买的 叫”瘦瘦浆果” |
[04:43] | Tastes like a milkshake but only 18 calories. | 味道像奶昔 可只含18个卡路里 |
[04:48] | And I figured you could use a little pick-me-up | 你把查克甩了之后 |
[04:50] | after you dumped Chuck. | 还可以喝点提神酒 |
[04:52] | Yeah, well, about that… | 是啊 那件事… |
[04:56] | Morning, women. | 早安 各位 |
[04:58] | Morning. | 早 |
[05:00] | Oh, is that– is that from Skinny Berry? | 那杯饮料是从”瘦瘦浆果”买的吗 |
[05:02] | You know, the fraud unit’s all over that place, right? | 你知道那里被打假部门盯上了吧 |
[05:05] | Apparently those things are like pure ice cream. | 显然那些东西就是纯冰激凌 |
[05:07] | Huh! Guess you can’t trust anybody. | 看来这年头谁也不能信 |
[05:12] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天开心 |
[05:17] | All right, I know what you’re gonna say– | 好吧 我知道你要说什么 |
[05:19] | Three words– first word, “You’re,” | 三个词 第一个 “你” |
[05:20] | Third word, “Crazy,” | 第三个 “疯了” |
[05:22] | Middle word–what you keep doing to that guy! | 当中那个 “TMD” |
[05:24] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[05:25] | Damn right I don’t. | 我当然不懂 |
[05:26] | You said you were gonna dump him. | 你说你会甩了他 |
[05:27] | I was. | 没错 |
[05:30] | But… I think Chuck wrote the letter. | 可我觉得那封信是查克写的 |
[05:34] | The “I know what you did” Letter? | 就是那封恐吓信 |
[05:36] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[05:38] | I spoke to Paul Young, and– | 我和保罗·杨聊过了 然后 |
[05:39] | Whoa, whoa. Why would you talk to paul? | 你怎么会和保罗说话 |
[05:41] | To find out who else knew about Mary Alice’s letter, | 为了查清还有谁看过玛丽·艾莉丝的信 |
[05:44] | and he said that when he confessed to killing Martha Huber, | 然后他说他供认杀死玛莎·胡博的时候 |
[05:47] | Chuck was there. | 查克在场 |
[05:50] | Okay, but why would Chuck blackmail you? | 就算这样 查克又为什么要恐吓你 |
[05:52] | He’s already got the milk and the cow. | 他想要的都得手啦 |
[05:55] | No offense. Just what else could he want? | 别介意 只是他还会有什么企图 |
[05:58] | Maybe he wants to control me. | 也许他想掌控我 |
[05:59] | Maybe he wants money. I don’t know. | 也许是想勒索我 我也不知道 |
[06:02] | You’ve gotta start snooping. | 你该着手窥探他 |
[06:03] | – What? -Yeah. Go through his stuff, | -什么 -搜查他的东西 |
[06:05] | Hack into his e-mails, listen in on his phone calls. | 潜进他的电子邮箱 监听他的电话 |
[06:08] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[06:09] | You have to, Bree. | 你必须那么做 布里 |
[06:11] | Until we know what Chuck knows– exactly what he knows, | 我们要明确搞清楚他都知道些什么 |
[06:14] | it’s not just you who’s in danger. | 这不只关乎你一人的安危 |
[06:15] | It’s all of us. | 这危及我们所有人 |
[06:24] | How’s that pressure? | 力道如何 |
[06:26] | Ohh, perfect, and remember, Friedrich, | 正好 别忘了 弗里德里希 |
[06:29] | I’ve hidden your tip somewhere on my body. | 我把你的小费藏在我身上某个地方 |
[06:31] | it’s up to you to find it. | 找不找得到就看你了 |
[06:36] | Go away! | 走开 |
[06:38] | Renee! I need you. | 雷尼 我需要你 |
[06:40] | Lee? | 李 |
[06:40] | I am in crisis. I am at my wit’s– | 我遇到大麻烦了 手足无措 |
[06:42] | Well, hello. | 你好啊 |
[06:44] | Lee Mcdermott. Nice to meet you. | 我是李·麦克德莫特 很高兴认识你 |
[06:47] | I’m Friedrich. | 我是弗里德里希 |
[06:48] | Ooh, like in “The sound of music”? | 跟《音乐之声》里的小正太同名 |
[06:52] | Nothing? Okay. He plays for your team. | 不懂 好吧 他跟我不是一路 |
[06:54] | Anyway, I need a huge favor. | 我需要你帮个大忙 |
[06:56] | I don’t do favors. You know that. | 我从不帮助别人 你知道的 |
[06:58] | It’s for Jenny. | 是为了珍妮 |
[06:59] | Oh, your daughter? | 你女儿啊 |
[07:00] | Yeah. No. | 那也没门 |
[07:02] | Oh, please. | 求你了 |
[07:04] | I am desperate. | 我走投无路了 |
[07:06] | When Bob and I adopted her, | 我和鲍勃领养她的时候 |
[07:07] | we agreed that I would take care of the “Time of the month” talk, | 我们达成协议 我负责谈”大姨妈”的事 |
[07:10] | and Bob would handle all things bra. | 胸罩的事都交给鲍勃 |
[07:12] | Well, that bastard is in Tokyo, | 现在那个混蛋在东京 |
[07:14] | and the boobie fairy has arrived. | 而咪咪仙女驾到了 |
[07:17] | The boobie fairy? | 咪咪仙女 |
[07:18] | See why I should not be the one handling this? | 瞧 我完全不适合处理这事 |
[07:21] | I was hoping… maybe you could take her shopping? | 我希望你能带她去购物 |
[07:24] | Oh, man up. It’s just a bra. | 爷们点吧 不就是胸罩嘛 |
[07:27] | They terrify me. | 那东西吓死我了 |
[07:28] | Too many numbers and letters and colors, | 各种尺码 各种类型 各种颜色 |
[07:31] | and it’s my little girl growing up, | 而我的小女孩长大了 |
[07:33] | and I can’t deal. | 而我无所适从 |
[07:36] | Ohh, yes. | 好了 |
[07:39] | So you’ll do it? | 那你是同意了 |
[07:40] | No, he just found his tip. | 不 是弗里德里希找到小费了 |
[07:44] | Renee! | 雷尼 |
[07:45] | Fine. I’ll take her, but only for an hour, | 好吧 我带她去 但就去一小时 |
[07:48] | and no small talk. | 拒绝闲谈 |
[07:49] | Oh, bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[07:50] | I will never forget you for this. Mwah. | 我不会忘记你的大恩大德的 |
[07:53] | Look! Ricky Martin! Eating a banana! | 快看 瑞奇·马丁在吃香蕉 |
[07:58] | Just checking. | 只是确认一下 |
[08:04] | Oh, please come with us. You’ve bra shopped with Penny. | 拜托陪我们去吧 你帮佩妮买过胸罩 |
[08:07] | And maybe one of your older boys, if I’m guessing right. | 说不定还跟哪个儿子去过 |
[08:10] | I can’t. I have plans. | 我去不了 我另有安排 |
[08:12] | Oh, that’s right. Tom’s got the kids, | 对了 汤姆把孩子接走了 |
[08:14] | and you have this whole place to yourself. | 整栋房子就你一人了 |
[08:17] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么计划 |
[08:19] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[08:20] | Some man who’s not married to you | 你的身体还要去诱惑 |
[08:21] | is gonna have to see that body soon. Do not do this. | 你老公以外的男人 不要放纵自己 |
[08:25] | It’s not for me. My sister’s coming. | 这不是为我自己准备的 我妹妹要过来 |
[08:27] | Lydia? The disaster? | 莉迪亚 那个灾星 |
[08:29] | Yeah. Out of the blue, she called | 她突然打电话过来 |
[08:31] | and says she wants to visit. You know what that means. | 说要来拜访一下 你懂那是什么意思 |
[08:33] | She got dumped. | 她被甩了 |
[08:34] | After loaning him a lot of money. | 肯定还借了对方不少钱 |
[08:36] | And finding out he’s married. | 还发现对方是已婚的 |
[08:37] | In two states. So… I gotta get the whole toolkit ready | 还是两个老婆 所以我要做足准备 |
[08:41] | so after she crash-lands here, I can pick up the pieces. | 等她伤心欲绝而来 我好抚慰她破碎的心 |
[08:45] | Uh, I’m going out the back door. | 我从后门走了 |
[08:47] | I hate to see people crying. | 我讨厌别人哭泣 |
[08:49] | It reminds me how little I actually care about others. | 那会让我意识到自己有多么冷酷无情 |
[08:55] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[08:57] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[08:59] | Lynnie. Ohh. | 你好 小勒 |
[09:00] | You look… | 你看上去 |
[09:02] | You look fantastic. | 你看上去神采奕奕 |
[09:04] | You thought I’d be my usual blubbery mess | 你以为我会带着那副苦瓜脸 |
[09:06] | of snot and tears, didn’t you? | 一把鼻涕一把眼泪而来 |
[09:08] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[09:10] | Well, that’s not me anymore. | 我已洗心革面了 |
[09:12] | Thanks to Rashi, I’m a changed woman. | 多亏了拉什 我焕然一新 |
[09:15] | Rashi? Oh, god. Did you get a dog? | 拉什 天呐 你是养狗了吗 |
[09:18] | No, silly. I got engaged | 不是 傻瓜 我订婚了 |
[09:21] | to the greatest guy in the world. | 我要嫁给这世界上最棒的男人 |
[09:28] | Oh, and, Lynette, I’m so sorry about you and Tom. | 勒奈特 我真为你和汤姆感到很遗憾 |
[09:32] | But don’t worry. I’m here to help. | 但别担心 我是来帮你的 |
[09:43] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我回来晚了 |
[09:45] | Grocery store was a madhouse. | 超市里一片混乱 |
[09:47] | I actually had to fight a woman over the last chicken. | 我为了仅剩的那只鸡 跟个女人大吵一架 |
[09:50] | – Susan– – Unfortunately, she was Slavic– | -苏珊 -不幸的是 她是斯拉夫人 |
[09:52] | A very sturdy people, so I hope you like cereal. | 她太健壮了 所以希望你愿意吃麦片 |
[09:55] | Susan, stop. I just got off the phone | 苏珊 别扯了 我刚刚撂下电话 |
[09:58] | with the guy from the county. | 是郡里来的电话 |
[10:00] | Something about your court-ordered community service | 他跟我说你因为袭警 |
[10:02] | for assaulting a policeman. | 法庭强制你去社区劳役 |
[10:05] | Oh. That. | 那件事啊 |
[10:07] | Yeah, that. | 就是那件事 |
[10:12] | W–it’s so ridiculous. | 非常荒唐 |
[10:14] | I was… trying to fight a… parking ticket, | 我试着为一张违章停车罚单据理力争 |
[10:17] | and I knocked over the cop’s bike. | 我推倒了交警的摩托 |
[10:19] | Um, and I maybe told him his baby was ugly. | 好像还说他的孩子很丑之类的话 |
[10:22] | He–he blew the whole thing out of proportion. | 他完全是小題大作 |
[10:26] | Well, you know what I’m blowing out of proportion? | 那知道我为什么要大题小做吗 |
[10:28] | The guy on the phone called me “Mr. Solis.” | 电话里的那个人叫我索利斯先生 |
[10:33] | Right. | 对了 |
[10:34] | Because, um… | 因为 |
[10:37] | Carlos picked me up at the, uh, police station, | 是卡洛斯去警局 把我保出来的 |
[10:41] | which I know sounds weird– | 我知道听起来很奇怪 |
[10:43] | Why him and not you… | 为什么我找了他 没找你 |
[10:48] | I was just, uh, so embarrassed, | 我就是觉得好丢脸 |
[10:51] | I-I didn’t wanna tell you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[10:56] | So there’s nothing going on with you and Carlos? | 那你跟卡洛斯之间没什么吗 |
[11:02] | I shouldn’t be worried | 我不用担心 |
[11:03] | about your little moonlight stroll last night? | 你俩昨晚的月下漫步 |
[11:09] | Have you been taking fighting lessons | 你是不是跟那斯拉夫女人 |
[11:11] | from that Slavic lady? | 学了怎么咄咄逼人 |
[11:15] | Mike, come on. | 麦克 别这样 |
[11:17] | I couldn’t sleep. Carlos couldn’t sleep. | 我失眠了 卡洛斯也失眠了 |
[11:18] | We ran into each other, and we talked. | 我们碰见了 就聊了聊 |
[11:20] | About what? You barely know him. | 有什么好聊的 你跟他一点都不熟 |
[11:23] | The first eight years we lived here, | 我们住在这的前八年 |
[11:24] | you called him Ricky Ricardo. | 你还老嘲笑他的口音 |
[11:27] | He’s… going through something, | 他最近遇到难题 |
[11:30] | And I’m helping him. | 我在帮助他 |
[11:32] | Yeah? Tell me. What’s he going through? | 是吗 跟我说说 他有何难题 |
[11:38] | It’s personal. | 这是个人隐私 |
[11:42] | Okay, Mike, Carlos and I are just friends. | 好了 麦克 我和卡洛斯只是朋友 |
[11:45] | I don’t mind you being friends with a guy. | 我不介意你跟男性交朋友 |
[11:47] | It’s all the sneaking around and the lying | 我受不了的是你半夜偷溜出去 |
[11:50] | I’m having a hard time with. | 还跟我说谎 |
[12:01] | So she waltzes in to my advanced yoga class | 她若无其事地混进了我教的高级瑜伽班 |
[12:04] | even though, clearly, she’s never done yoga before. | 很显然 她从来没练过瑜伽 |
[12:06] | Well, the teacher of the beginner’s class | 因为初学者班的老师 |
[12:08] | wasn’t nearly as cute as you. | 没有你这么迷人 |
[12:10] | And then I, uh, go over | 然后 我仔细观察了她的动作 |
[12:12] | and correct her cobbler pose, right? | 纠正了她笨拙的姿势 对吗 |
[12:15] | And our eyes meet. | 然后我们四目相对 |
[12:18] | And three weeks later, he gives me this. | 三周后 他给我了这个 |
[12:21] | Wow, that’s some rock. | 真大颗[有”石头”之意] |
[12:24] | Literally, it’s a rock. | 这个真的是个石头 |
[12:25] | I saw it on the beach after class. | 是我课后在沙滩上看见的 |
[12:28] | It calls out to me, | 它在呼唤我 |
[12:29] | and I feel like I might need it someday. | 当时我觉得也许有一天会用得上 |
[12:32] | And you did. Isn’t the universe amazing? | 的确如此 宇宙真是无可思议 |
[12:36] | Amazingly thrifty. | 不可思议地节俭 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:39] | So this is my third glass. | 这是我第三杯了吧 |
[12:42] | I’m saying mean things, but I’m not getting a buzz. | 我言语是有些刻薄 但我不会耍酒疯的 |
[12:45] | The wine is alcohol-free. | 这酒不含酒精 |
[12:48] | So this night’s not getting any better. | 那今晚也不会好过了 |
[12:49] | Ever since Rashi did a liver cleanse on me, | 自从拉什为我做了肝脏清洗以后 |
[12:51] | I haven’t had a drop to drink. | 我就一滴酒也没喝过了 |
[12:55] | You got Lydia to give up wine? | 你让莉迪亚戒酒了 |
[12:57] | You should take your act to Vegas. | 你应该靠这本事去赌城混饭吃 |
[12:59] | It’s not an act. | 这不是什么本事 |
[13:01] | I’m gonna go grab some spices out of the van. | 我去车外面拿点调味品 |
[13:12] | Okay, who are you kidding? | 好吧 你到底在开谁的玩笑 |
[13:15] | You can’t marry that sunflower seed. | 你不会真嫁给那充满朝气的向日葵吧 |
[13:17] | I’m not kidding anybody. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[13:19] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[13:21] | In fact, he’s leading a meditation seminar… | 实际上 他还在克里甘公园 |
[13:24] | at Kerrigan Park. | 举办了一个冥想研讨班 |
[13:26] | Why don’t you come? | 你也来参加吧 |
[13:28] | It might help you deal with your marriage crashing. | 也许对你破裂的婚姻有所帮助 |
[13:31] | My marriage did not crash. | 我的婚姻没有破裂 |
[13:33] | Tom and I are separated. | 我和汤姆只是在分居 |
[13:34] | Exactly why you should be | 正因为这样 你才需要 |
[13:35] | doing some “Lynette work.” | 做一些自我修炼 |
[13:37] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 很有趣的 |
[13:39] | Six hours of silence in a traditional mountain yurt. | 在一个传统的圆顶帐篷里静默六个小时 |
[13:44] | I promise you, Lydia, | 莉迪亚 我保证 |
[13:45] | if you drag me to a yurt, | 如果你硬把我拖进帐篷 |
[13:47] | two will go in, one will come out. | 两人进 一人出 |
[13:57] | Careful. That’s our tax dollars you’re dripping. | 小心点 你滴漏的都是纳税人的钱 |
[14:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:01] | You need to pace yourself. You’re gonna need lots of paint | 你得加快速度了 那边的大香蕉 |
[14:04] | to cover that gigantic banana over there. | 还等着你多刷点颜料去盖掉呢 |
[14:08] | Uh… I don’t think that’s a banana. | 我不觉得那是个香蕉 |
[14:18] | Hey, I worked hard on that graffiti. | 那个涂鸦可是我花了大气力弄的 |
[14:20] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[14:24] | “To kill a mockingbird.” | 《杀死一只知更鸟》 |
[14:26] | I started reading it last night. | 我昨晚开始读的 |
[14:27] | It was so good. | 这书很不错 |
[14:27] | I couldn’t wait to talk to you about it. | 我迫不及待想跟你讨论 |
[14:29] | Yeah, well, I’m kinda beautifying the city | 是吧 这会儿我正忙着 |
[14:31] | at the moment. | 美化城市呢 |
[14:33] | Don’t you get a lunch? | 你不吃午饭吗 |
[14:36] | Look, Carlos, Mike found out we were spending time together, | 卡洛斯 麦克看见我们昨晚一起了 |
[14:40] | and he’s a little weird about it, | 他有点起疑 |
[14:41] | so I don’t think we should be having any intimate lunches. | 所以我们最好不要一起吃什么亲密午餐了 |
[14:46] | Why is he weird? I mean, nothing’s going on. | 他为何起疑 我们又没发生什么事 |
[14:49] | No, of course not, but somehow… | 没有 当然没有 但怎么说 |
[14:52] | us meeting in the middle of the night | 我们是半夜见面的 |
[14:54] | and me lying about it was | 而且我还说谎了 |
[14:56] | kind of a red flag for him. | 对他来说可是危险信号 |
[15:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | Well, if lunch is too intimate… | 如果吃午饭太亲密了的话 |
[15:07] | How about… I help with the beautifying? | 我帮你一起美化城市 怎么样 |
[15:11] | I guess there’s no harm in that. | 我想这个无妨 |
[15:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:15] | Are you here for community service? | 你是来这做社区服务的吗 |
[15:17] | Nope, just trying to be a good citizen. | 不是 只想尽一个好市民的责任 |
[15:19] | Can’t. Not unless you committed a crime. | 不行 除非你违法了 |
[15:23] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[15:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:32] | There. | 拿好 |
[15:34] | I littered. | 我乱扔杂物了 |
[15:44] | Jenny, trust me. | 珍妮 相信我 |
[15:45] | You want Jackson to notice you, | 你想引起杰克逊的注意 |
[15:47] | ice him out. | 就先把他晾一边 |
[15:48] | Don’t talk to him. Don’t look at him. | 不要跟他说话 不要注意他 |
[15:50] | Maybe have sex with his best friend. | 还可以跟他最好的朋友睡一觉 |
[15:53] | I mean, have a soda. Got it? | 我说的是喝一杯 懂了吗 |
[15:55] | Totes. | 全懂 |
[15:56] | What happened to you guys? | 你们怎么回事 |
[15:57] | You were supposed to be back two hours ago. | 两个小时以前就该回来了 |
[15:59] | Uh, we went shopping. Here’s your credit card. | 我们去购物了 这是你的信用卡 |
[16:02] | Oh, and by the way, I upped your limit. | 顺便提一句 我给你升了限额 |
[16:04] | 3 grand? What are you, a nurse? | 三千块 你是干什么的 护士吗 |
[16:06] | So… Tell me all about your day. | 那跟我说说你们今天干什么了 |
[16:08] | O.M.G. I want to see everything you bought. | 苍天啊 我想看你买的所有东西 |
[16:11] | Dad, you’re like a million years | 爸爸 你早就过了 |
[16:12] | too old for “O.M.G.” | 说“苍天啊”的岁数了吧 |
[16:16] | I’m gonna try the makeup you got me. | 我要去试试你给我挑的化妆品了 |
[16:18] | Wait. You got her makeup? | 慢着 你给她买化妆品了 |
[16:20] | She’s 11. | 她才11岁 |
[16:21] | Uh, she wears a bra now. | 她现在都能穿文胸了 |
[16:22] | Think she’s ready for strawberry lip gloss. | 我想也到了用草莓唇彩的年纪了 |
[16:25] | Tell me what happens with Jackson. | 等你跟我说说和杰克逊的事 |
[16:27] | I want all the deets. | 我要知道所有细节 |
[16:29] | “Deets.” I love you. | “细节” 我爱死你了 |
[16:34] | Well, look at you two, all B.F.F. | 看你俩俨然成了姐妹儿了 |
[16:37] | So who’s this Jackson? I would like those deets. | 那个”杰克逊”又是谁 我也想知道细节 |
[16:40] | Oh, she asked me not to tell anyone about him. | 她让我不要跟别人说 |
[16:43] | I’m not anyone. I’m her co-father. | 我不是别人 我是她的养父 |
[16:46] | Well, don’t take it personally. | 没别的意思 |
[16:47] | There are just some things girls would rather talk about | 只是有些事情 |
[16:49] | with other girls. | 女生更愿意对女生讲 |
[16:51] | I could be a girl. | 我也可以当女生 |
[16:52] | I could totally be a girl! | 我完全可以当个女生 |
[16:53] | Well, you got the voice down. | 女生讲话可不用吼的 |
[17:02] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[17:04] | In the kitchen! Come join me. | 厨房里 过来帮帮我 |
[17:09] | Smells amazing. What are you making? | 闻起来真香 你在做什么 |
[17:12] | Oh, seared tilapia, bearnaise sabayon, | 烧罗非鱼 蛋黄酱萨芭雍甜品 |
[17:15] | and a little bok choy. | 还有一点小白菜 |
[17:17] | Mind giving me a hand? | 给我帮把手好吗 |
[17:18] | Bree, the only word I recognized | 布里 你刚说的话里 |
[17:19] | in that sentence was “Hand.” | 我只听明白”帮忙”这一个词 |
[17:21] | Come on. There’s nothing to it. This is bearnaise sauce. | 来吧 不难学 这是蛋黄酱 |
[17:24] | It just needs ten minutes of constant whisking. | 只要不停搅拌十分钟就可以 |
[17:29] | Constant. | 不停搅拌 |
[17:31] | Look at you. You’re a natural. | 看 你真有天分 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna go dress for dinner. | 我换身衣服下来吃饭 |
[17:37] | Now remember, keep whisking for ten minutes. | 记好了 不停搅拌十分钟 |
[17:39] | If your hand starts to spasm, it means you’re doing it right. | 如果你的手感觉抽筋了 就说明方法没错 |
[18:08] | Bree, I think it’s been ten minutes! | 布里 我觉得时间已经到了 |
[18:10] | No! No, not even close! | 没有 没有 还早呢 |
[18:12] | Keep whisking till it’s light and frothy! | 一直搅拌直到泛起泡沫 |
[18:31] | null | 布里·范德坎普 |
[18:33] | Okay, I don’t care how long it’s been, | 好了 不管时间够不够久了 |
[18:37] | that stuff ain’t getting any frothier. | 这玩意根本没有起泡的意思 |
[18:42] | And I got a cramp in my shooting hand. | 我握枪的这只手都抽筋了 |
[18:45] | So if a criminal gets away tomorrow, it’ll be your fault. | 明天要是有罪犯跑掉 就都怪你 |
[18:51] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[18:53] | Here. Let me, uh, massage it for you. | 来 让我给你按摩按摩 |
[19:10] | He took a picture of your hand while you were sleeping? | 他趁你睡觉的时候 拍下了你的手 |
[19:12] | How creepy is that? | 这太吓人了 |
[19:13] | I know. Why would he do such a thing? | 我知道 他为什么要这么做 |
[19:16] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[19:19] | He must have found a handprint at the crime scene. | 他肯定是在犯罪现场发现了手印 |
[19:21] | He pulled your print off the photo, | 他把你的手型从照片上印下来 |
[19:23] | and they were a match. | 结果完全相符 |
[19:24] | – Is that possible? – I don’t know. | -有这可能吗 -我不知道 |
[19:26] | Well, then what’s in the envelope? | 那信封里会是什么 |
[19:29] | Maybe the cell phone or a piece of the shovel handle. | 也许是手机 也许是一节铲柄 |
[19:32] | Whatever it is, that’s what he’s gonna use to nail us. | 不管是什么 他是想用那个来揭穿我们 |
[19:34] | Well, we have to get that envelope, | 我们得拿到那个信封 |
[19:35] | and I can’t keep distracting him by having him stir sauces. | 我不能老让他搅调味酱来转移注意力 |
[19:38] | By the way, his bearnaise– | 顺便说一句 他做的蛋黄酱 |
[19:40] | disaster. | 简直没法吃 |
[19:41] | Okay. Tonight when he gets home, | 今晚他回家后 |
[19:43] | you take him for a long walk, | 你带他出去 走得远远的 |
[19:45] | leave the back door open, and I’ll do the rest. | 后门开着 我来解决剩下的事情 |
[19:47] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[19:50] | What if the briefcase is locked? | 如果手提箱是锁着的怎么办 |
[19:52] | I can pick locks. Yeah. | 我可以撬锁 没错 |
[19:55] | I can also disguise my voice, forge people’s signatures, | 我还可以用假音 伪造签名 |
[19:57] | and I’m a decent pickpocket. | 我还是一名体面的扒手 |
[19:59] | Adultery gave me some valuable life skills. | 私通教会我很多有用的生活技巧 |
[20:06] | Fractions are so stupid. | 分数最没用了 |
[20:08] | I’m never gonna need this stuff anyway. | 反正我这辈子也不会用上这玩意 |
[20:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[20:12] | Let’s say you marry a guy who’s worth $20 million. | 假如你嫁了一个身价二千万的男人 |
[20:16] | You divorce him, and he gives you half, | 你和他离婚了 他给你一半的钱 |
[20:18] | but your prenup says you get three-quarters. | 但是你们签了婚前协议说你可以拿四分之三 |
[20:21] | That extra $5 million gets you a yacht, | 那额外的五百万你就可以买游艇了 |
[20:24] | because you learned your fractions. | 这都归功于你学好了分数 |
[20:28] | True story, by the way. | 顺便说一句 这可是真事 |
[20:30] | Hello? It’s Lee! | 有人吗 我是李 |
[20:32] | Hey! Come on up. | 快上来 |
[20:34] | You know, you’d be a really cool mom. | 你会是个很酷的妈妈 |
[20:37] | You think so? | 真的吗 |
[20:40] | No, I’d probably just leave the kid in a nightclub | 不会 我大概只会把孩子丢在夜总会 |
[20:43] | or… Morocco. | 或 摩洛哥 |
[20:45] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[20:47] | What am I doing here? I’m looking for my daughter, | 还能干什么 我在找我女儿 |
[20:48] | Who said she’d be home by 5:00. | 谁说过五点前要回家 |
[20:51] | – I guess we got carried away. – Totes. | -我想我们聊得有点得意忘形了 -绝对 |
[20:54] | Use the whole word! How much time are you saving? | 把单词说完整 这能浪费你多少时间 |
[20:57] | – Calm down. – Can you stay out of this? | -冷静点 -你能别管这事吗 |
[20:59] | This is between me and my daughter. | 这是我和我女儿之间的事 |
[21:01] | Stop. You’re embarrassing me. | 别说了 你让我太尴尬了 |
[21:03] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:04] | You need to come home with me… Now. | 你现在就跟我回家 |
[21:07] | What if I say I’m not ready to leave? | 我要是说我还不想离开呢 |
[21:09] | What if I say you’re grounded for a week? | 我要是说你被禁足一周呢 |
[21:10] | Should we keep going? | 你还要跟我讨价还价吗 |
[21:11] | What?! You are so unfair! | 什么 这太不公平了 |
[21:20] | Aren’t you being a little hard on her? | 你对她要求有点太严格了吧 |
[21:22] | Back off, Renee. You’re not her mother. | 你别管 雷尼 别真把自己当妈了 |
[21:29] | Mmm. My sweet, that was your most | 宝贝 这是你迄今为止做的 |
[21:32] | delicious meal yet. | 最美味的一顿饭 |
[21:33] | What was in this? | 这是什么 |
[21:34] | Uh, just walnuts, hemp curds, | 核桃 麻脂凝乳 |
[21:36] | and one very special ingredient. | 还有一种非常特殊的配方 |
[21:39] | Please don’t say “Love,” | 千万别说是”爱” |
[21:40] | Because I’m already nauseous. | 因为我已经要吐了 |
[21:43] | I find that a walk after a meal | 我发现餐后散步 |
[21:46] | helps encourage my digestive flow. | 有助于消化 |
[21:48] | Anybody care to join me? | 有人要跟我一起走走吗 |
[21:49] | You go. I’ll clean up. | 你去吧 我来收拾 |
[21:56] | No, Lynette! | 不要 勒奈特 |
[21:58] | That’s full of poison. | 这里面都是毒物 |
[22:00] | Yes, delicious, creamy poison, | 是啊 美味的奶油毒物 |
[22:02] | which, by the way, | 顺便提醒你一下 |
[22:03] | you used to suck down by the gallon. | 你曾经狼吞虎咽吃了不少 |
[22:05] | Yes, I know, but I’ve changed. | 是 我知道 但我已经变了 |
[22:08] | And I wanna help you change, too. It’s why I’m here. | 我也想助你转变 所以我才来的 |
[22:11] | Wow. That’s a bigger load of crap | 这话比我们刚吃完的饭 |
[22:13] | than the one we just ate. | 还要扯 |
[22:15] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[22:16] | You’re not here for me. You’re here because for once, | 你来这里不是为了我 而是因为头一次 |
[22:20] | you’re the one in the happy relationship, | 沐浴幸福爱河的人是你 |
[22:22] | and you just couldn’t wait to rub my face in it. | 你迫不及待地要在我的伤口上撒盐 |
[22:25] | How could– | 你怎么能 |
[22:26] | Why do you al–no. | 你为什么 不 |
[22:28] | No, no, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[22:30] | You won’t drag me down to your level. | 你可别想拖我下水 |
[22:33] | I am surrounded by a beautiful bubble | 我正被爱情能量营造的 |
[22:36] | of loving energy. | 美丽气泡环绕 |
[22:37] | Yes, Lydia, | 没错 莉迪亚 |
[22:38] | you are in a bubble, | 你现在就活在虚幻的泡沫中 |
[22:39] | but once the pebble collector | 但一旦采石者丢弃了你 |
[22:41] | dumps you like they all do, | 他们通常都会这么做 |
[22:43] | you’ll go right back to being the ice cream-binging, | 你就又会回到吃成堆的冰淇淋 |
[22:46] | wine-swilling, | 狂饮酒精的日子 |
[22:47] | neurotic mess you really are. | 露出你神经质的真面目 |
[22:49] | Pop! | 泡泡破裂 |
[22:51] | You are so mean. God, I hate you. | 你太刻薄了 天哪 我恨你 |
[22:54] | There she is. Welcome back. | 这才是你 欢迎回归本色 |
[22:55] | My whole life, you’ve treated me like a screwup. | 一直以来 你都把我当成衰人 |
[22:58] | You always had to be the happy one, | 你永远都比我开心 |
[22:59] | the smart one, the married one. | 比我聪明 还比我先结婚 |
[23:01] | Well, guess what? Now you’re the screwup, bitch. | 我告诉你 贱人 现在你才是衰人 |
[23:04] | You’re alone and miserable, | 你单身一人 孤单悲惨 |
[23:06] | and I love it. | 我真是乐在其中 |
[23:07] | I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it! | 爽啊爽啊爽翻了 |
[23:13] | I just, uh, forgot my iPod. | 我忘带iPod了 |
[23:51] | Uh-oh. A chardonnay float. | 不妙 雪当利冰淇淋 |
[23:56] | Does that mean… | 这是不是说… |
[23:57] | Yes. | 正是 |
[23:59] | Rashi’s gone to the retreat alone, | 拉什独自一人去了灵修会 |
[24:02] | So… congratulations. | 所以… 恭喜 |
[24:05] | Now I’m just as miserable as you are. | 现在我和你一样惨了 |
[24:08] | Did he… dump you? | 他甩了你吗 |
[24:11] | He said now that he’s seen the real me, | 他说现在他看到了真实的我 |
[24:14] | he needs to meditate on whether or not he can still marry me. | 他得好好考虑要不要和我结婚 |
[24:18] | I’m so screwed, dude. | 姐们 我全搞砸了 |
[24:24] | You know, if he was that quick to run off, | 如果他这么快就决定放手 |
[24:28] | maybe he’s not the guy. | 也许他不是你的真命天子 |
[24:29] | He’s the guy. | 他就是 |
[24:31] | I’m just not the girl. | 可惜我不是他的真命天女 |
[24:34] | I thought I could put all that loser stuff behind me | 我以为我能甩掉失败的过去 |
[24:38] | and actually have a functional relationship. | 真正拥有一段可靠的感情 |
[24:42] | I guess that’s too much to ask for. | 我想是我太过奢求了 |
[24:45] | Why don’t you go talk to him? | 你何不找他谈谈 |
[24:47] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[24:49] | After how I behaved, | 见识了我那么泼辣的样子之后 |
[24:51] | I’ve been told my energy is no longer welcome in the yurt. | 他告诉我圆顶帐篷不欢迎我的负面能量 |
[25:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[25:10] | Where is who? | 你说谁啊 |
[25:11] | Jenny. She’s supposed to be grounded, | 珍妮 她本该被禁足 |
[25:13] | but when I went to her room to check on her, she was gone. | 但是我去她房间查看时 她却不在了 |
[25:15] | Well, she’s not here. I’ve been out all afternoon. | 反正她没在这里 我一下午都在外面 |
[25:18] | I don’t think I trust you. | 谁信你的鬼话 |
[25:21] | Jenny? Are you in here? | 珍妮 你在这里吗 |
[25:24] | This is all your fault, you know. | 你要知道 这都是你的错 |
[25:25] | My fault? How is it my fault? | 我的错 这怎么是我的错 |
[25:27] | I’m sorry. I’m not speaking to you right now. | 抱歉 我现在不想跟你说话 |
[25:30] | We were a perfectly happy family | 你搅和进来之前 |
[25:31] | before you got involved. | 我们是幸福美满的一家人 |
[25:33] | Got involved? You made me take her shopping | 什么叫搅和进来 你逼我带她购物 |
[25:35] | ’cause you’re scared of boobs! | 因为你有胸部恐惧症 |
[25:36] | Yeah, and then you glommed on | 是啊 然后你把她据为已有 |
[25:38] | because you don’t have kids of your own. | 因为你自己没有小孩 |
[25:40] | It’s not her fault! | 这不是她的错 |
[25:43] | Jenny. | 珍妮 |
[25:45] | I snuck in a back window. | 我从后窗溜进来的 |
[25:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:48] | What’s going on? Why are you here? | 怎么回事 你怎么在这里 |
[25:50] | I like it here. We did our nails. | 我喜欢这里 我们一起美甲 |
[25:54] | More. | 还有呢 |
[25:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:57] | Sometimes I think it’d be cool to have a… | 有时候我觉得有个妈妈 |
[26:01] | mother. | 挺好的 |
[26:02] | Oh, my god. The “M” Word. | 天啊 她要”妈妈”了 |
[26:04] | Easy. | 淡定 |
[26:07] | What can a mother do that I can’t? | 妈妈能做的 我都能做到 |
[26:09] | You wanna do your nails? | 你想做指甲吗 |
[26:10] | Mani-pedi Mondays start next week. | 以后每周一咱们就去 |
[26:13] | You want to try on shoes? | 你想试穿鞋子吗 |
[26:14] | I have the stilettos that Cher wore | 我这儿有雪儿在《月色撩人》首映礼上 |
[26:15] | to the “Moonstruck” Premiere. | 穿的高跟鞋 |
[26:18] | You can’t go in the ladies’ room with me. | 你又不能和我一起去女卫生间 |
[26:21] | So that’s the problem?! | 所以这才是关键吗 |
[26:23] | Well, you’ve got me. | 我总算懂了 |
[26:24] | I see why having a dad and a papa is so horrible. | 我知道只有爸爸和爹地这么可怕了 |
[26:28] | Jenny, why don’t you go in the kitchen? | 珍妮 你先去厨房好吗 |
[26:30] | The latest “Vogue” is in there. | 那里有最新的《服饰与美容》 |
[26:33] | We have magazines at our house, too! | 我家也有时尚杂志 |
[26:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:44] | This is my worst nightmare come true. | 最可怕的噩梦成了现实 |
[26:47] | I’ve worried about this moment | 自从领养她开始 |
[26:48] | ever since she came into our lives. | 我就一直担心会有这一刻 |
[26:49] | What if Bob and I aren’t enough? | 如果鲍勃和我还不足够怎么办 |
[26:55] | What if she does need a mother? | 如果她真需要妈妈怎么办 |
[26:58] | Oh, shut up. | 少胡说了 |
[27:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[27:03] | You took a girl who was bouncing | 你收留了一个被无数寄养之家 |
[27:05] | from one foster home to another | 踢来踢去的女孩 |
[27:07] | and gave her two great parents who love her. | 还给了她两位关心爱护她的家长 |
[27:09] | But you heard her. It’s not enough. | 你也听到她说的了 这还不够 |
[27:11] | Oh, please, she’s a kid. | 拜托 她不过是个小孩 |
[27:13] | Today she wants a mom. Tomorrow she’ll want a car. | 今天她要妈妈 明天她要轿车 |
[27:16] | Jenny is not lacking for anything, | 珍妮什么都不缺 |
[27:18] | and you guys are doing an amazing job with her. | 而你们把她教育得很好 |
[27:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:23] | Yeah, really. | 当然是真的 |
[27:24] | So amazing, that for the first time in my life, | 神奇的是 有生以来头一回 |
[27:26] | I… actually enjoyed hanging out with a kid. | 我真挺享受和一个小孩出去逛 |
[27:32] | Aw. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:35] | And I take back everything I said | 我收回说过的一切 |
[27:37] | about you being an insensitive bitch. | 骂你是无情无义的贱人那些 |
[27:39] | Uh, you never said that. | 你没那样说过 |
[27:42] | Don’t open your e-mail. | 别打开电子邮箱 |
[27:49] | We are the sun, | 我们是太阳 |
[27:51] | the warmth radiating from our hearts. | 内心释放出温暖 |
[27:55] | We are the endless sea rolling beneath the forever sky. | 我们是在永恒天空下的浩瀚海洋 |
[28:02] | We are the leaves. The wind blows us from trees. | 我们是树叶 风将我们吹离大树 |
[28:07] | Sorry, sorry. Stupid wind. | 抱歉 抱歉 都怪该死的风 |
[28:10] | We are the stars, | 我们是星星 |
[28:12] | glowing, growing, | 闪闪发光 慢慢成长 |
[28:14] | losing ourselves but gaining the universe. | 牺牲自己 为宇宙增光添彩 |
[28:21] | You got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[28:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[28:24] | Besides trying not to laugh my ass off? | 除了忍住不让自己笑掉大牙外吗 |
[28:26] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[28:28] | Well, not now! | 现在不行 |
[28:29] | My students have been meditating for six hours. | 我的学生已经冥想了六个小时 |
[28:31] | They are very close to finding their bliss. | 他们很快就要接近福祉 |
[28:33] | I’m sure they can spare you for a few minutes, | 我敢肯定他们能让你歇几分钟 |
[28:34] | so come talk to me, | 要么你和我谈谈 |
[28:36] | or I will start singing Ethel Merman | 要么我就放声大唱 |
[28:36] | at the top of my lungs. | 艾索尔·摩曼的歌[百老汇歌星] |
[28:40] | There’s no business like show business | 娱乐至上 无与伦比 |
[28:43] | – There’s no… – So sorry. | -无与… -真抱歉 |
[28:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[28:47] | come on. | 跟我来 |
[28:53] | You can’t leave Lydia. | 你不能离开莉迪亚 |
[28:55] | I don’t want to, but I didn’t recognize | 我也不想的 但昨天冲你大吼的那个人 |
[28:58] | that person I saw yelling at you. | 让我感到陌生 |
[28:59] | I did. It’s the person I turn her into | 我不陌生 每次我们见面 |
[29:02] | every time we get together. | 我都会把她逼成那样 |
[29:03] | The Lydia I didn’t recognize was the one | 她一身轻松地来到我家 满是幸福和爱 |
[29:05] | who breezed through my house, happy and in love. | 这才让我感到陌生 |
[29:08] | You don’t understand. It’s too hard for me | 你没理解我的意思 对我而言 |
[29:10] | to be around people like you and Lydia. | 和你们这种人相处是很困难的 |
[29:12] | Then… Eat a root or chant or whatever. | 那你就 吃吃药 唱唱赞美诗什么的 |
[29:16] | It’s not gonna help, okay? | 没用的 |
[29:17] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:18] | Because you are exactly like my family. | 因为你们的境况和我之前的家庭一模一样 |
[29:22] | My name is not Rashi. | 我真名不叫拉什 |
[29:24] | It’s Herbert Brickmeyer, | 我叫赫伯特·布里克迈尔 |
[29:27] | from Levittown, Long Island, | 来自长岛的莱维顿 |
[29:29] | And that energy in your kitchen– | 昨天你厨房里那一幕 |
[29:31] | That was pure Brickmeyer, | 简直就是我家里的翻版 |
[29:32] | And I can’t be around that again. | 我不能再和这样的人生活在一起 |
[29:34] | Okay. Okay, first of all, | 好吧 好吧 首先 |
[29:36] | Lydia doesn’t act like that when I’m not pushing her buttons. | 要不是我激怒了她 她是不会那样尖锐的 |
[29:40] | And even if she did, work it out. | 就算她以前是那样 你们也可以共度难关 |
[29:42] | That’s what a relationship is. | 这才是爱情的本质 |
[29:44] | And you’re a relationship expert? | 你是情感专家吗 |
[29:47] | I’m an expert on screwing them up. | 我擅长把感情弄得一团糟 |
[29:52] | I’m guessing it took you a while | 我想 你应该是用了很久时间 |
[29:53] | to stop being a crazy Long Island Brickmeyer, | 才摆脱了原来那个疯狂的自己 |
[29:57] | So give Lydia a little time to find her bliss, too. | 那你也该给她一点时间寻求这样的福祉 |
[30:07] | I’ll think about it. | 我考虑考虑 |
[30:10] | All this talk about my family’s | 一谈我家的事 |
[30:12] | got me really jonesing for a cigarette. | 烟瘾就上来了 |
[30:13] | You wouldn’t happen to… | 你有没有 |
[30:15] | Sorry, herb. | 抱歉 草地禁烟 |
[30:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:38] | – What? – Rashi called. | -什么事 -拉什打来电话了 |
[30:40] | He had an epiphany during the retreat. | 他上灵修课时有了顿悟 |
[30:43] | He knows I’m changing, and he’s willing to be patient. | 现在他知道我正在改变 愿意等我 |
[30:52] | He’s right. You are changing. | 他说得对 你确实变了不少 |
[30:54] | I have never seen you like this before. | 以前没见过你这样 |
[30:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:58] | Yeah, really, honey. | 是真的 亲爱的 |
[31:00] | I think… | 可能 |
[31:03] | I think that is why I have been so rotten to you. | 可能这就是为什么我态度那么恶劣 |
[31:07] | I’m jealous. | 我是嫉妒你 |
[31:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:16] | I don’t get in relationships, Lydia. I get on them. | 我并没与家人融洽相处 而是掌控他们 |
[31:20] | I mount them and grab them by the hair | 骑在他们头上 揪住他们的头发 |
[31:23] | and kick them in the sides | 对他们左右开弓 |
[31:25] | until I make them go where I want. | 直到他们对我唯命是从 |
[31:27] | And god help the other person | 这样谁都不敢 |
[31:29] | if they have a different idea than me. | 与我意见相左了 |
[31:33] | Is that what happened with you and Tom? | 你和汤姆之间就是这个问题吗 |
[31:37] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:41] | You can change, too, Lynette. | 你也可以转变 勒奈特 |
[31:45] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道自己行不行 |
[31:48] | I’m pretty sure this is as good as it gets. | 我确信今天的结局已经很好了 |
[31:50] | No, Lynette. | 不是的 勒奈特 |
[31:51] | No, because you recognize your problem now. | 你现在认识到自己的问题了 |
[31:56] | And a wise man once said | 曾经有位智者说过 |
[31:58] | that to begin the journey of change, | 想要开启改变之旅 |
[32:00] | we must pull on the boots of self-awareness. | 我们必须具备理性的自我认识 |
[32:06] | And was that wise man Rashi? | 你说的智者就是拉什吗 |
[32:10] | Isn’t he adorable? | 他是不是很可爱 |
[32:18] | And when he talks to Scout and Jim, | 当他和斯考特还有吉姆聊天的时候 |
[32:20] | you know he doesn’t wanna just do the right thing | 他不只是想为社区做好事 |
[32:22] | for the community. He wants to do the right thing as a father. | 他还想尽到做父亲的义务 |
[32:25] | I know. It’s like when Gregory Peck | 我懂 就像格里高利·派克[男影星] |
[32:27] | looks at those kids, you can tell that he’s– | 看着孩子们的时候 你就知道他 |
[32:30] | Gregory Peck? | 格里高利·派克 |
[32:32] | You didn’t actually read the book, did you? | 你肯定没读那本书 对吧 |
[32:34] | Yeah. I started, and then it was on cable. | 对 我看了开头 电视剧就播出了 |
[32:39] | I’m sorry. It’s just too many pages. | 很抱歉 那本书实在太厚了 |
[32:43] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[32:44] | What? | 什么 |
[32:46] | Oh, god. He’s turning around! | 老天 他往这边开来了 |
[32:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:51] | Uh… Okay, come on. | 这个 跟我来 |
[33:02] | Do you think he saw us? | 他看没看见我们 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:06] | I don’t see his truck. I think he left. | 卡车不见了 可能走了吧 |
[33:08] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[33:10] | Wow, that was close. | 差点就被发现了 |
[33:12] | Yeah, my heart’s pounding. | 是啊 我心跳很快 |
[33:14] | I know. I can feel it. | 我知道 摸出来了 |
[33:22] | What is going on here? | 咱们这是什么情况 |
[33:26] | Nothing. | 没什么情况 |
[33:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:31] | Yeah. We’re just two friends | 确定 就是两个朋友 |
[33:34] | who are going through a tough time and are trying to | 都经历着难熬的日子 |
[33:37] | help each other through it, right? | 互相帮助走出困境 不是吗 |
[33:41] | Then why are we hiding in the back of a van | 那为什么我们要藏在货车后备箱里 |
[33:42] | from my husband? | 躲着我丈夫 |
[33:50] | I don’t think we should do this anymore. | 以后再不能这么做了 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:00] | Mike! What are you doing? | 麦克 你这是干什么 |
[34:02] | When you’re done helping your boyfriend, | 等你帮你男友解完围 |
[34:04] | we need to talk. | 我跟你有话说 |
[34:07] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:08] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[34:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[34:19] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[34:20] | It was a little stressful. | 有点紧张 |
[34:22] | Ah. Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[34:25] | We need to unwind. How about a nice, long walk? | 咱们去放松下 一起出去走走好吗 |
[34:29] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[34:31] | There’s someplace special I’d like to take you. | 我要带你去个特别的地方 |
[34:34] | Oh? Where? | 是吗 去哪 |
[34:39] | It’s a surprise. | 是份惊喜 |
[34:42] | I don’t really like surprises. | 我不太喜欢惊喜 |
[34:45] | I do. Shall we? | 我喜欢 走吧 |
[34:48] | Now? | 现在 |
[34:50] | Uh, can I freshen up first? | 我先梳洗一下怎么样 |
[34:52] | You look plenty fresh to me. | 你看起来挺整洁的 |
[34:54] | But I’ve been in these clothes all day. | 但身上的衣服穿了一天了 |
[34:56] | I’d really like to change. | 我想换一套 |
[34:59] | Okay. Don’t keep me waiting. | 好吧 别让我等太久 |
[35:10] | Bree, have you left yet? | 布里 你们离开家了没 |
[35:12] | New plan. He’s taking me out, | 计划有变 他要带我出去 |
[35:14] | And he’s got the envelope. | 他还要把信封也带去 |
[35:15] | – Where are you going? – He won’t say, | -你们去哪儿 -他不告诉我 |
[35:17] | But if he wrote that letter, | 可如果那封信真是他写的 |
[35:18] | And he’s bringing me somewhere with the evidence… | 而他现在带着证据把我叫出去… |
[35:20] | This is when he gives you the shakedown! | 肯定是要敲诈你 |
[35:22] | I’ll follow you. | 我在后面跟你们一起去 |
[35:28] | I thought you were gonna change. | 你不是要换衣服吗 |
[35:30] | I did. | 我换了 |
[35:32] | My attitude. I didn’t wanna go, | 我换了心情 我本来不想去 |
[35:34] | but now I do. | 现在想了 |
[35:53] | Uh, what about that– that table in the corner? | 坐那张靠角落的桌子好不好 |
[35:55] | We’d like some privacy. | 我们需要私密空间 |
[35:56] | No, no, no, no. I hate privacy. | 不好不好 我讨厌私密 |
[35:58] | I like noise and bustle and lots of people. | 大家一起热热闹闹多好 |
[36:01] | How about this one in the middle? | 坐中间这张桌吧 |
[36:05] | Whatever you say. | 你说坐哪儿就坐哪儿吧 |
[36:14] | Oh, aren’t you warm in that jacket? | 穿外套热不热 |
[36:17] | Actually, a little. | 是啊 有点热 |
[36:28] | So, um, let’s order first, and then we can talk. | 先点菜 再聊天吧 |
[36:37] | Don’t these appetizers sound delicious? | 开胃菜一看就好吃 |
[36:39] | Yum! Escargot, and I… | 好吃的法式蜗牛 |
[36:41] | I love onion soup. | 还有我最爱的洋葱汤 |
[36:43] | But it’ll be hard to pass up on the beef tartare. | 鞑靼牛排不点不行 |
[36:47] | Rustic country pate. Look. | 乡村派 看啊 |
[36:51] | Uh, what am I looking at? | 呃 看什么 |
[36:52] | It just says “Rustic country pate.” | 写的不就是”乡村派”这几个字吗 |
[36:56] | Maybe we should look on the left side of the menu. | 咱们看看菜单左半边吧 |
[36:58] | I definitely think we’ll find something good on the left side. | 我觉得左半边菜单肯定有好东西 |
[37:01] | We didn’t get a wine list. Where’s our waiter? | 没有酒水单 服务生呢 |
[37:16] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[37:17] | Wait. Where– where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪儿 |
[37:18] | To freshen up. | 梳洗一下 |
[37:20] | Again? | 怎么又来 |
[37:28] | What do you think’s in there? | 你说这里面装的什么 |
[37:29] | What if it’s a bone? You open it! | 会不会是骸骨什么的 你打开看看 |
[37:40] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[37:42] | Maybe it’s a tooth? | 可能是颗牙吧 |
[37:46] | Ohh. The picture of my hand– | 他给我的手照照片… |
[37:48] | He was trying to figure out my ring size. | 原来是为了看我戴多大的戒指 |
[37:51] | Well, this doesn’t necessarily mean he didn’t send the letter. | 这也不能说明不是他写的信 |
[37:54] | I think it does. | 我觉得明显不是 |
[37:55] | Okay, well, this is a relief, right? | 那就不用担心了 对吧 |
[37:56] | I mean, at least he’s not blackmailing you. | 至少 不是他勒索你 |
[37:59] | No, it means he wants to marry me. | 可是他想跟我结婚 |
[38:03] | So what are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[38:05] | I like Chuck, but he’s not the man | 我确实喜欢查克 |
[38:06] | I wanna spend the rest of my life with. | 但他不适合与我共度余生 |
[38:09] | You can go. I’ll do my best to let him down easy. | 你先走吧 我想办法婉转拒绝他 |
[38:13] | Some rock, and on a cop’s salary? | 赚那么点钱 还舍得买这么好的钻石 |
[38:18] | But you should still dump him. | 不过还是得分手 |
[38:28] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[38:29] | If you’re gonna say it, say it fast. | 你要是决定了 就长话短说吧 |
[38:32] | There is no fast way to say it, buddy. | 哥们儿 一言难尽啊 |
[38:35] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你跑这儿来干嘛 |
[38:38] | We’re finally gonna tell you the truth. | 我们好不容易决定跟你实话实说 |
[38:50] | About a month ago, the progressive dinner– | 一个月前 百家宴的时候 |
[38:52] | You remember that night? | 你还记得那天吗 |
[38:54] | Just get to the part that’s the truth. | 直接说主题 |
[38:59] | I killed Gaby’s stepfather. | 我把加布的继父杀了 |
[39:04] | And me and the girls helped cover it up. | 我们几个帮他遮掩过去了 |
[39:18] | I’m sorry that took so long. | 不好意思 久等了 |
[39:19] | Oh, that– that–that’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[39:23] | It actually gave me a chance | 刚好让我 |
[39:25] | To have a scotch and a glass of red wine. | 喝了一杯威士忌和一杯红酒 |
[39:28] | Calm my nerves a little. | 让我冷静了些 |
[39:30] | God, I wish I could have a drink. | 天啊 我要是也喝点就好了 |
[39:32] | Why? What are you nervous about? | 为什么 你要冷静干嘛 |
[39:35] | I have something important to say. | 我有些很重要的事儿想跟你说 |
[39:38] | Huh. Um, I-I wonder | 会不会是 |
[39:41] | if it’s the same thing that I’m gonna say. | 跟我要说的是一个事儿 |
[39:43] | I’m pretty sure it’s not. | 应该不是 |
[39:46] | Chuck, you are a wonderful man, | 查克 你是个好人 |
[39:49] | and I have enjoyed our time together, but– | 跟你在一起的日子我过得很开心 但是 |
[39:51] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[39:53] | Are you–are you… | 你这是 |
[39:55] | You’re dumping me? | 你要跟我分手 |
[40:01] | I was… | 我本来 |
[40:03] | I was about to propose to you. | 我本打算一会儿跟你求婚呢 |
[40:05] | I’m sorry if I misled you– | 对不起 如果是我误导了你 |
[40:07] | Hey, there’s a fake apology. You did mislead me. | 这个道歉太假了 就是你误导的我 |
[40:10] | Chuck, please– | 查克 别这样 |
[40:11] | You know, it’s like you’re two people. | 你知不知道 你好像变了个人一样 |
[40:13] | There’s the woman I have fun with, | 时而跟我相处得那么愉快 |
[40:14] | who I really… I really connect to, | 与我心意相通 |
[40:17] | and there’s this other woman who’s– | 时而又变成另外一个人 |
[40:18] | who’s, uh, who’s mysterious and–and weird | 反复无常 举止古怪 |
[40:21] | and keeps sneaking out to “Run errands.” | 没完没了溜走 各种借口 |
[40:26] | There’s another guy, isn’t there? | 你有别人了 对不对 |
[40:28] | No. I assure you, there’s no one else. | 没有 我跟你保证 没有别人 |
[40:30] | Don’t lie to me! | 少骗人 |
[40:36] | Was he the one who sent you that letter? | 是不是给你写信那人 |
[40:39] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[40:40] | The one that you, uh, you were reading the other night, | 就是你那天半夜看的那封 |
[40:42] | You got all shook up about– | 看得你激动万分的那封 |
[40:43] | was that from him? | 是不是那个人写的 |
[40:45] | There is no “Him.” | 没有什么别人 |
[40:47] | You know, Bree, | 布里 你知不知道 |
[40:48] | I would’ve done anything for you. | 我曾愿为你赴汤蹈火 |
[40:51] | I protect the people that I care about. | 我对我爱的人 总是保护有加 |
[40:55] | I don’t care about you now. | 但从今往后 我不会再在乎你 |
[40:59] | So if you find yourself in trouble, | 如果你会遇到什么麻烦 |
[41:02] | And I’m pretty sure that someday you will… | 我确信你迟早会有麻烦 |
[41:07] | then don’t come calling me. | 到时候别来找我 |
[41:10] | You have made a very big mistake. | 你定会悔不当初 |
[41:20] | Yes, the residents of Wisteria Lane | 没错 紫藤郡的居民们 |
[41:23] | are skilled at the art of concealment. | 擅做表面文章 |
[41:29] | They know how to cover | 他们知道 |
[41:30] | the evidence of a messy breakup… | 如何修饰仓促分手的狼狈 |
[41:37] | to compensate for what their children might be missing… | 如何补偿孩子们缺失的幸福 |
[41:44] | and to spare the feelings of a loved one | 如何与心爱的家人分享心事 |
[41:47] | whose taste they may not share. | 哪怕毫不欣赏对方的品位 |
[41:53] | But for some, | 但对有些人来讲 |
[41:54] | the art of concealment comes at too great a cost. | 遮掩的代价 实在太高 |
[41:59] | And so they find themselves forced to reveal the truth… | 所以即使后果未卜 |
[42:06] | even at the risk of facing an uncertain future. | 他们还是鼓起勇气说出真相 |