Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Ladies. 女士们
[00:03] Renee was charmed by the new neighbor. 雷尼被新邻居的魅力吸引
[00:06] Dibs. 这人归我了
[00:07] Trying to protect gaby, Carlos committed murder. 卡洛斯为了保护加布 犯了谋杀
[00:11] We are never gonna be able to tell anybody about this. 我们永远也不能把这事告诉任何人
[00:14] Are you gonna be able to live with that? 你能接受这一点吗
[00:16] And the women swore to keep the secret. 女士们发誓保守秘密
[00:19] But then Bree received a warning. 可接着 布里收到警告
[00:29] When I was alive, 我还在世的时候
[00:31] Bree Van de Kamp was one of my closest friends. 布里·范德坎普是我最亲近的朋友之一
[00:36] Maybe that’s because we had so much in common. 也许是因为我们有太多共同点
[00:41] Like bree, I also received a menacing letter– 跟布里一样 我也收到过恐吓信
[00:45] One that threatened to shatter the perfect life 这封信威胁说要粉碎我这么久以来
[00:49] I had worked so hard to create. 苦心经营的美好生活
[00:53] You see, I had once committed a desperate act of my own. 我曾经在无奈之下犯下大错
[00:58] And despite my best efforts to conceal it, 尽管我费尽心思去掩盖
[01:03] someone found out and was determined to expose me. 可还是有人发现 并决定揭发我
[01:09] I thought about telling my friends. 我想过告诉朋友
[01:13] But I decided not to burden them. 可我决定不要给她们增加负担
[01:17] I had hoped that with one final act, 我当时希望 通过自行了断
[01:20] I could consign my deeds to history. 让我的所作所为都尘封为历史
[01:24] But I had forgotten that history… 可是我忘了 历史
[01:27] has a way of repeating itself. 总是循环往复
[01:34] Something interesting? 遇到什么有意思的事了
[01:38] No. No, just a… Letter… 不 不 就一封信
[01:42] From a friend who I haven’t, uh, heard from in a while. 一个很久没联系的朋友写来的
[01:46] You okay? 你还好吧
[01:47] I’m fine. 我没事
[01:49] I’m just annoyed. 我就是有点烦
[01:51] Because the, uh, postman left me Gaby’s water bill again. 因为 邮递员又把加布的水费单给我了
[01:56] You go in. I’ll just put it back in the box. 你进去吧 我把它放回信箱
[01:59] All right. 好吧
[02:17] Oh, Karen. 凯伦
[02:18] You scared me. What are you doing out so late? 你吓着我了 你这么晚出来干什么
[02:20] What am I, a cat? I’m allowed to be out past 10:00. 我又不是只猫 晚上十点后还不许出门了
[02:23] I’m sorry. Have you seen anyone near my mailbox? 抱歉 你看见谁在我邮箱附近逗留过吗
[02:28] What’s the problem? 怎么回事
[02:30] I just… Got a letter. 我 收到一封信
[02:34] An obscene letter. 一封很猥琐的信
[02:35] That’s all? 就这样
[02:36] You oughta be happy that someone still finds you obscene. 你该高兴还有人乐意猥亵你
[02:39] Last week, I got called “Sir” three times. 上一周 我三次被人叫成”先生”
[02:42] Karen! This is serious. 凯伦 这事不是闹着玩的
[02:44] I need to find out who put this letter in my mailbox. 我得找出这信是谁放我邮箱里的
[02:47] Wow, you’re really shaken up. 你都发抖了
[02:50] Yes, I am. 是的
[02:52] This is very upsetting, 这很烦人
[02:54] And I don’t know what I’m going to do. 我也不知道我该怎么办
[02:55] It’s just a note, Bree. Let it go. 就一张纸条而已 布里 随它去吧
[03:02] Yes, Bree Van de Kamp and I had so much in common. 是的 布里·范德坎普和我有很多共同点
[03:07] We shared similar lives. 我们过着相似的生活
[03:10] And now Bree found herself praying 而现在布里开始祷告
[03:13] that we wouldn’t share a similar fate. 我们不会有着相似的命运
[03:30] In the divided world of the suburbs, 在郊区独来独往的小世界里
[03:33] Everyone is looking for a way to connect. 每个人都在寻求慰藉
[03:37] They fend off loneliness with casual conversation. 随意的搭讪以免于落单
[03:42] They share old treasures with a young friend. 跟小朋友分享旧宝物
[03:47] They help a neighbor make a difficult move. 帮助邻居迈出困难的一步
[03:53] But for Carlos and Gaby Solis, 可对于卡洛斯和加布来说
[03:56] The only connection that mattered 他们唯一在乎的慰藉
[03:58] was the romantic one. 是浪漫相依
[04:01] And when it came to maintaining it, 而每当维系这种慰藉时
[04:04] Gaby was willing to pull out all the stops. 加布愿意使出浑身解数
[04:10] What are we celebrating? 我们这是庆祝什么呢
[04:11] A new record. It’s been 38 days since we last had sex, 新纪录 我们三十八天没性生活了
[04:15] And that streak is ending tonight. 这记录今天得终结
[04:17] Seriously, it’s been that long? 真有那么长时间了吗
[04:18] 38 days. 三十八天
[04:20] That’s like three years in hoo-hah time. 对于性生活来说 就跟三年那么久
[04:23] Sweetie, I would love to, 亲爱的 我很乐意
[04:25] But I have way too much work to do. 可我工作实在是太多了
[04:26] Unh-unh. No, no. No excuses. 不 不行 借口少来
[04:29] I changed the sheets, shaved my legs, 我换了床单 刮了腿毛
[04:31] And dumped the kids at McCluskey’s, 把孩子们放到麦克卢斯基家了
[04:33] So drop your pants, cowboy, and saddle up. 所以赶紧给我脱了裤子上
[04:37] Yes, ma’am. 好的 女士
[04:48] Don’t feel bad. It happens to lots of men. 别难过 很多男的都会这样
[04:51] Not to me. Not to us. 我没有过 我俩没有过
[04:56] Well, it has been 38 days. 这都三十八天了
[04:58] Maybe the poor little guy forgot what to do. 可能那个小家伙忘了该怎么做了
[05:00] Not helping. 这也于事无补
[05:02] Listen, you’ve been under a lot of stress lately. 听我说 你最近压力太大了
[05:06] So relax. 放松点
[05:07] How about I give you a nice massage, 要不我给你来个舒舒服服的按摩
[05:09] We finish the champagne, and later we try again? 我们喝完香槟 然后晚点再试试
[05:12] Gaby, thanks, but it’s not gonna work, okay? 加布 谢谢 但没用的
[05:23] Like Carlos, 跟卡洛斯一样
[05:25] Susan Delfino was also feeling disconnected. 苏珊·德尔非诺也感觉孤立无援
[05:29] Her guilt made the world a strange and scary place… 罪恶感让她的世界变得陌生而恐怖
[05:36] where she could be exposed at any moment. 好像她随时有可能暴露
[05:41] Hey! Hold it right there! 站在那别动
[05:45] I know what you did. 我知道你做了什么
[05:46] What? 什么
[05:47] Yeah, and you’re not getting away with it. 没错 你可不能就这么逃掉
[05:49] You thought you could walk out with a case of soda 你以为你可以这样公然拿走一箱汽水
[05:51] and no one would notice? 没人注意到你吗
[05:57] I-I forgot those were down there. 我忘了下面还有这些
[05:59] Yeah. Right. I’ve never heard that one before. 是啊 这句我听着可真耳熟
[06:01] Ma’am, I’m gonna ask you to step away from the cart 女士 请你离开购物车
[06:03] and keep your hands where I can see ’em. 把手放在我看得见的地方
[06:05] Everything okay here? 有什么问题吗
[06:06] If you consider larceny okay. 如果你认为盗窃不是问题的话
[06:09] Mrs. Delfino, 德尔非诺太太
[06:10] On behalf of Fairview Market, I’d like to apologize for kevin. 我代表美景镇超市为凯文的行为道歉
[06:14] Seems we’re all paying the price 这孩子没能进入警察学校
[06:15] for his rejection from the police academy. 我们都跟着遭罪
[06:18] Oh, well, excuse me for not wanting to live in a world 是吗 原谅我不想活在这种
[06:20] where people can commit crimes without suffering the consequences. 人犯了罪 还不会受惩罚的地方
[06:24] You are a criminal. 你是个罪犯
[06:27] I’ve known Mrs. Delfino for years. 我认识德尔非诺太太很多年了
[06:30] She pays for the grapes she eats in the produce section. 她在品尝区吃两颗葡萄都要付钱
[06:33] She would never do anything bad. 她绝不可能做什么坏事
[06:36] Sure, I would. 我会的
[06:38] What? 什么
[06:40] You don’t know me at all. 你根本不了解我
[06:42] I’m a very bad person. I did a horrible thing. 我是个坏人 我干了很糟糕的事
[06:45] I deserve to be punished. 我该受到惩罚
[06:47] Let me cuff her. I have cuffs. I brought ’em from home. 我来给她铐上 我从家里带来了手铐
[06:50] No one’s getting cuffed. 没人要戴手铐
[06:51] Just… pay for the soda next time you come in. 你下次来时 把汽水的钱付了就好了
[06:54] No, no, no. No, you need to March me inside 不 不 不 你该押我进去
[06:56] and make me pay now. 让我现在就付钱[付出代价]
[06:58] Mrs. Delfino– 德尔非诺大大
[06:59] I’m serious. 我是认真的
[07:01] Make an example of me 杀一儆百 用我的惨痛教训
[07:04] to deter other criminals. 来警示其他罪犯吧
[07:08] – Fine. Take her in. – Copy that. -好吧 带她进去 -遵命
[07:12] Yep. Did the crime. Doing the time. 没错 一旦犯罪 惩罚难逃
[07:16] Dead man walking. 现实版的《死囚漫步》
[07:23] So what’s the damage? 哪儿出毛病了
[07:24] An arm and a leg? Just an arm? 四肢瘫痪 或者只是手
[07:26] Not even a finger. It’s a cracked fitting. 连手指级别都不到 只是一个配件裂了
[07:29] I swapped it out. It’s no charge. 我换好了 不用付钱了
[07:30] Really? The first guy I called 真的吗 我找的第一个水管工说
[07:32] said I had to re-pipe the whole house. 我得把整个屋子的管道换了
[07:34] Oh, it’s a scam. 那是忽悠你的
[07:35] These pipes are top-of-the-line copper. 这些管子用的是最好的铜料
[07:37] The guy that put ’em in did a great job. 装管道的人活干得不错
[07:39] – How do you know? – It was me. -你怎么知道的 -因为是我装的
[07:43] You just saved me 10 grand. 你刚刚帮我省了一万块钱
[07:45] No wonder people say such good things about you. 难怪你的口碑很好呢
[07:49] What are neighbors for? 邻居嘛 都是应该的
[07:51] Need anything else, just holler. 有需要尽管开口
[07:54] Actually, there is one thing. 事实上 的确有件事
[07:57] I’m a real estate developer, 我是名房地产开发商
[07:59] about to break ground on a new project, 我有个新项目要破土动工
[08:01] And, uh, I’m looking for some help– 我正在找帮手
[08:03] local guys that I can trust. 需要一些值得信任的本地人
[08:05] You interested? 你有兴趣吗
[08:17] Hey, Mike. Got a minute? 你好 麦克 有空吗
[08:19] Um… Hey, Renee. 你好 雷尼
[08:21] We’re friends, right? 我们是朋友吧
[08:23] Well… 这个嘛
[08:24] Oh, come on. You fixed my toilet for free. 拜托 你还免费帮我修马桶呢
[08:26] Um, that wasn’t free. I sent you a bill. 那不是免费的 我寄了账单给你
[08:29] You just haven’t paid it. 只是你一直没有付
[08:35] Ahh. Anyway, look, here’s the deal. 不管啦 是这么回事
[08:38] Uh, Ben likes me. He just doesn’t know it yet. 本喜欢我 只是他自己还没察觉到
[08:42] Now I need to find that thing that we connect on. 我现在需要跟他找些共同语言
[08:46] You’ve been on the inside. What can you tell me about him? 你进去过他家 能给我提供些信息吗
[08:49] Well, he’s got copper pipes. 他家管道是铜管
[08:52] Something personal. 说点关于他个人的
[08:54] I saw a box of Cheerios… And a coffeemaker. 我看到一盒脆谷乐 还有个咖啡机
[08:57] He must like coffee. Unless it’s for guests. 他肯定喜欢喝咖啡 除非是为客人准备的
[08:59] Oh, my god. I got more out of the cable guy, 天呐 修天线的都比你的信息多
[09:02] and he’s deaf. 他可是聋子
[09:03] Does he have any photos? Artwork? 他家有什么照片吗 艺术品
[09:05] Think, Delfino, think! 认真想 德尔非诺 认真想
[09:07] Okay. 好
[09:07] Okay. Um… 好的
[09:10] There was this plaque from the Mayor– 有一块市长颁发的奖状
[09:12] something about his work with the elderly. 好像是嘉奖他帮助老人的
[09:13] Really? 是吗
[09:15] He likes the elderly? 他喜欢老人吗
[09:18] Well, I like the elderly. 我也喜欢老人啊
[09:20] Since when? 什么时候的事儿
[09:22] Oh. Old people are adorable. 老人家很可爱
[09:24] I love their little raisin faces 我喜欢他们褶皱干瘪的面容
[09:26] and those tennis balls they put on their walkers. 还有他们在助步车轮上安的网球
[09:29] Thanks for the tip… 谢谢你的信息
[09:32] Friend. 好朋友
[09:39] Mom! 妈
[09:39] Hey, how was your day? 今天过得如何
[09:41] Awesome. Dad’s hotel is so cool. 超棒 爸爸住的宾馆帅呆了
[09:43] We went swimming in the pool and played marco polo 我们去泳池游泳 玩马可波罗游戏
[09:45] and cannonballed off the diving board. 还有跳水板让我们玩人肉水弹
[09:47] Why don’t we have a pool? 我们家怎么没有游泳池
[09:48] And then we got hamburgers and french fries 然后我们吃了汉堡包和法式薯条
[09:50] and super-sized cherry cola slushies. 还有超大杯的樱桃巧克力味思乐冰
[09:51] Ah. Sugar and caffeine. 高糖 高咖啡因
[09:54] I guess you figured 我猜你是觉得他们太年轻
[09:55] they were too young for Meth? 不能直接吸大麻吧
[09:57] It’s just a slushie. 只是一杯思乐冰
[09:58] On a school night. She’s gonna be up till 2:00 A.M. 明天还要上学 而她会兴奋到凌晨两点
[10:00] Just ’cause you couldn’t say “No.” 只因为你不会拒绝她的请求
[10:01] You’re blowing this out of proportion. 你夸大其辞了
[10:03] Who wants to play Mega Monopoly? 谁想玩百万大富翁
[10:05] It’s just like regular monopoly but with more stuff. 这跟普通大富翁差不多 但内容更丰富
[10:07] You just keep playing and playing 你可以一直玩 一直玩
[10:09] and playing and playing and playing… 一直玩 一直玩 一直玩
[10:11] Yeah. Way out of proportion. 是啊 我夸大其辞了
[10:13] Look, now that we’re really separated, 既然我们现在分居了
[10:16] I refuse to be the bad guy all the time. 我不要一直当恶人了
[10:18] You have got to learn to say “No.” 你要学会拒绝他们
[10:19] I say it. 我会拒绝啊
[10:21] Tonight when we walked past the pet shop, 今晚我们路过宠物店
[10:23] they wanted a spider monkey. I said “No.” 他们想要一只蜘蛛猴 我拒绝了他们
[10:25] I’m serious. Things are different now. 我是认真的 今时不同往日
[10:28] I’m not gonna let this be the house of pain 我不能让他们觉得住在这里是受苦受难
[10:30] while you’re living it up at the MTV beach house. 而你家就是人间天堂 享乐之屋
[10:33] You’re right. 你说得对
[10:35] Things are different now. 今时不同往日了
[10:36] For instance, I used to have to stand here and listen to this. 比如 我以前会站在这里 听你训话
[10:40] But now I’m thinking… No. 但我现在要 拒绝了
[10:46] Hey, look at that. I’m getting pretty good at this “No” thing. 瞧啊 我还是很擅长拒绝的
[11:00] It’s bad enough when we weren’t even trying to have sex, 我们之前很久不做爱已经够糟的了
[11:02] but to try and fail? 好不容易做一次还失败了
[11:03] Well, do you think it might have something to do 你觉得是不是跟
[11:05] with the stress Carlos is under? 卡洛斯现在受到的压力有关
[11:07] We’re all under stress. You know what’s stressful? 我们压力都很大 知道是什么压力吗
[11:09] Is not having sex for 39 1/2 days. 就是39天半没有做爱了
[11:11] You’re sounding a little callous. 你打算一直念叨下去吗
[11:14] I don’t mean to. It’s just, sex is important to us. 我也不想啊 只是性爱对我们很重要
[11:17] Even in our toughest times, 即使在我们夫妻关系艰难期
[11:18] it’s what always held us together. 做爱也总能让我们重归于好
[11:21] If we don’t have that, I’m worried what will happen to us. 如果我们没了性生活 我很担心我们的未来
[11:23] I get that. 我理解你
[11:24] So… come on, girls. 来说说吧 姐妹们
[11:26] How can I spice things up in the bedroom? 我该怎么给我们房事添点情趣
[11:30] Is this actually happening? 真难以置信
[11:32] Gabrielle Solis is asking us for sex tips? 加布丽尔·索利斯向我们咨询性爱秘诀
[11:35] I know! It’s the apocalypse. 是啊 真是大灾难啊
[11:37] Well, if you don’t mind harsh lighting 如果你不介意刺眼的灯光和
[11:39] and blatant misogyny, you can always watch a porno. 公然的女性歧视 你可以看看色情片
[11:42] Watched one. Filmed one. Next. 看过 自拍过 腻了 下一个
[11:44] This may shock you, 给你来点劲爆的
[11:46] but sometimes Mike and I like doing it in public. 有时我和麦克会在公共场所做爱
[11:50] Huh. Those of us who wandered 我们当中某些人甚至在圣诞嘉年华上
[11:52] by Santa’s workshop at the Christmas carnival– 偷溜进圣诞老人工作车间做爱呢
[11:54] Not that shocked. 一点都不劲爆
[11:56] You could try role-playing. 你们可以试试角色扮演
[11:58] Once, I dressed up in a French maid’s costume, 有一次 我扮成法国女佣
[12:01] and Orson pretended to be a stubborn stain. 奥森扮成顽固污渍 被我”蹂躏”
[12:03] And why is everybody looking at me? 你们干嘛都那样看着我
[12:05] Seriously, guys, 言归正传 姐妹们
[12:07] I need some new moves. 我需要尝试些新玩法
[12:08] Well, there’s this one mom at school– 我在学校认识过一位小朋友的妈妈
[12:10] and I promised I wouldn’t use her name– 我保证过不说出她真名的
[12:11] Betty Cunningham– 贝蒂·坎宁安
[12:12] who hired a stripper to teach her 专门雇了一名脱衣舞女教她
[12:14] how to give her husband a lap dance. 跳脱衣舞来取悦她丈夫
[12:16] Well, I don’t know what a stripper could teach me, 我想不出能从脱衣舞娘那里学到什么
[12:17] but it’s worth a shot. 但还是值得一试
[12:19] You really think that’s gonna work? 你真觉得那样有用吗
[12:21] Why wouldn’t it? 说不定呢
[12:25] Because… I get where Carlos is coming from. 因为 我明白卡洛斯的问题出在哪里
[12:28] This kind of guilt can really mess with your head. 那种罪恶感会让你惶惶不可终日
[12:33] Something you wanna talk about? 你有什么事想跟我们谈谈吗
[12:37] Okay, the other day, 好吧 几天前
[12:38] I accidentally took a case of soda from the supermarket, 我从超市提着一箱汽水出来 忘了付钱
[12:41] and the security guard started yelling at me. 随后 保安跑来朝我狂吼
[12:43] And at first, I was like, “No,” 起初 我很抗拒
[12:45] but then I was like “Yes, I deserve it. 但随后 我接受了 我罪有应得
[12:47] I deserve to be punished.” 我理应受到惩处
[12:49] It felt right to be publicly humiliated like that, 当众受到羞辱 感觉良心好受很多
[12:52] and why is everybody looking at me? 你们干嘛都那样看着我
[12:55] ‘Cause there’s a bucket of crazy where your head used to be. 因为你向来疯人疯语
[12:59] So now I’m crazy. 就是我现在是疯了
[13:02] I thought you said I could talk to you about this stuff. 你说过我们彼此可以谈这些的
[13:05] You can, 你当然可以
[13:06] and we appreciate what you’re grappling with. 我们很欣赏你与自己良心的抗争
[13:08] But you cannot go around attracting attention like that. 但你也不能如此高调
[13:11] It’s not safe. 太危险了
[13:13] Exactly. 正解
[13:14] So knock it off and go get me some more coffee! 现在就此打住 然后给我弄杯咖啡去
[13:19] What? She likes to be yelled at. 干嘛 她就喜欢别人朝她大呼小叫
[13:25] Hey, you. 你在呢
[13:27] Uh, I thought you were, uh, at work. 我还以为你在上班
[13:30] I pronounce the city of fairview 我断言 美景镇
[13:31] safe enough to have lunch with my girl. 绝对安全 我得以抽空陪我女人吃饭
[13:35] Oh, that would be lovely, 太好了
[13:36] but I have something I need to do. Shoot. 不过我还有事要忙 真糟糕
[13:41] Oh, yeah? Like what? 是吗 什么事
[13:44] What? 什么
[13:45] Unless it’s a– it’s a big secret. 除非 除非是个不可告人的秘密
[13:51] Is it a big secret? 是个惊天大秘密吗
[13:53] Chuck. 查克
[13:56] I’m sorry. You’re right. I… 抱歉 你说的对 我
[14:00] You don’t owe me any explanations. 你无需向我作任何解释
[14:03] I just… I just need to know that we’re okay. 我只想确保我们的关系甜蜜如初
[14:07] Chuck… 查克
[14:09] My feelings for you have not changed, 我对你的爱从未改变
[14:11] just my schedule for the day. 想你是我每天的任务之一
[14:14] Well, that’s good, 那就好
[14:16] because suspicion can be a great trait in police work, 因为猜忌是警察求之不得的天赋
[14:18] but it’s horrible in a relationship. 但却是爱情关系的毒药
[14:21] Just ask my ex. 问问我前任就知道
[14:23] I never wanna be that guy again. 我不想再重蹈覆辙
[14:45] Hello there, Karen. 你好啊 亲爱的凯伦
[14:48] “Karen”? 你叫我凯伦
[14:50] What happened to “Liver spot” 怎么不是”雀斑婆”
[14:51] Or “6 feet under” 或者”老不死”
[14:52] Or one of your other cute nicknames? 或是你起的另一些”昵称”呢
[14:55] No, no, I can’t come in! 不 我就不进来了
[14:57] I’m just dropping off another home-cooked meal! 我是来给你送上我亲手做的家常菜
[15:00] What meal? What the hell are you yelling for? 什么菜 你干嘛这么大声
[15:03] Just lift the napkin. 打开看看
[15:06] 50 bucks. What’s the catch? 50块 你又玩什么猫腻
[15:08] Don’t look now, but do you see Ben over there? 别刻意转过头去看 但你看见本在那边了吗
[15:15] Subtle. 低调点
[15:16] Anyway, he has a soft spot for old people, 总之 他对老年人关爱有加
[15:19] And as far as he knows, so do I. 所以我要让他知道 我也如此
[15:23] No, no, your crinkled little smile 别客气 您那布满皱纹的笑脸
[15:26] is thanks enough for me. 就是对我最好的回馈
[15:29] Are you petting me? 你把我当宠物爱抚吗
[15:31] Just say nice things about me to ben. 在本面前替我美言几句
[15:33] Tell him I bring you meals, that kind of stuff. 告诉他我给你送菜之类的善事
[15:36] Well, it’s a pretty big favor for 50 bucks. 那样的话50块可不够啊
[15:39] Considering I don’t like you, I’ll do it for $100. 考虑到我对你的厌恶 再加50
[15:42] Fine. 行
[15:43] Tomorrow I’ll bring you a c-note 明天我给你送张百元大钞
[15:44] and a jell-o mold. Deal? 顺便再带个布丁过来 成交吧
[15:46] oh, Renee. 雷尼
[15:47] Bless your heart. You’re so good to me. 愿主保佑你的善良 你对我真好
[15:49] No, you’re the one who enriches my life. 不 是你丰富了我的人生
[15:52] The joy I get… 那些快乐
[15:54] hands off. He’s gone. 把手放下 他走了
[16:00] Oh, my god. 上帝啊
[16:03] You think I sent this? 你以为是我寄的吗
[16:05] You have any idea how this makes me feel? 你知道我看到这个什么感觉吗
[16:07] Forgive me. I didn’t think it was possible 请原谅 我不觉得这封信
[16:09] to damage the self-esteem of a murderer. 足以挫伤一个杀人犯的自尊
[16:11] A confessed murderer. 是坦白招供的杀人犯
[16:13] And this–this is the only way you can see me? 我在你眼里是这么卑鄙的人吗
[16:17] Paul! Paul. 保罗 保罗
[16:22] Please. 求你了
[16:29] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:30] I’ve just been so panicked since I got it. 我收到信后整个人都惊慌失措
[16:31] It has the exact same wording as the letter Mary Alice received. 这跟玛丽·艾莉丝当年那封一字不差
[16:36] Yes. 对
[16:38] That’s very weird. 太诡异了
[16:42] But why are you so worked up about it? 但你为何如此激动
[16:45] I believe Mary Alice got a little worked up when she got hers. 玛丽·艾莉丝收信的那一刻 肯定也很激动吧
[16:48] But she was hiding something. You aren’t. 那是因为她有难言之隐 可你没有
[16:53] Right? 是吧
[16:55] Of course not. 当然没有
[16:57] It’s obviously just a cruel prank, 显然 这只是个恶作剧罢了
[17:00] But I still wanna know who’s responsible. 但我还是想找出幕后黑手
[17:03] It had to be someone who knew about the original note. 那个人肯定知道当年玛丽收到的那封信
[17:06] Well, let’s see. Obviously there’s Martha Huber. 让我想想 玛莎·胡博反正肯定知道
[17:10] Obviously she didn’t send it. 很明显 不是她
[17:12] Then there’s you, 那就是你
[17:13] Susan, Lynette, Gaby. 苏珊 勒奈特 加布了
[17:15] I assume you’ve already asked them. 你肯定已经问过她们了吧
[17:19] Uh, actually, I-I haven’t mentioned it to the girls yet. 其实 我还没跟她们提到这个
[17:24] I-I still haven’t figured out exactly what it is. 因为我自己都没弄清楚是怎么回事
[17:27] Well, whatever it is, 不管是怎么回事
[17:29] don’t keep it to yourself. 别独自承受
[17:32] If Mary Alice had shared her note with you girls… 要是玛丽·艾莉丝找你们姐妹分担一下
[17:37] things might have turned out… 一切也许就是…
[17:39] A whole different way. 完全不同的结局
[17:52] You know it’s recycling day. 你明知道今天是回收日吧
[17:54] So? 那又如何
[17:55] So it looks like you’re about 看上去你要
[17:56] to put kitchen garbage in your recycling bin. 把厨房垃圾丢进回收桶
[17:58] Oh. I hope I don’t get punished. 但愿我不会受到惩罚
[18:08] Oh, here I am, dropping a turkey carcass 瞧瞧 我把吃剩的火鸡
[18:11] in with the recycling. 丢进回收桶了哦
[18:12] And here I am, not giving a crap. 你看着我干嘛 关我屁事
[18:21] Uh-oh. You got me. 被你抓到啦
[18:25] Can I bum one? 给我一支吧
[18:26] My old lady made me quit. 我家黄脸婆逼我戒了
[18:31] 17… null
[18:34] 18… null
[18:36] 19… null
[18:38] Thank god. Those were from last week. 谢天谢地 那些是上周剩的
[18:49] Hello. Uh, Ben, isn’t it? 你好 你是叫本吧
[18:52] Yes. 正是
[18:54] Uh, listen, uh, 听着
[18:56] I was just talking to Mrs. McCluskey, 我刚在和麦克卢斯基夫人聊天
[18:57] And I gotta say, I really misjudged you. 我得说 我之前误会你了
[19:02] – Oh? – Yeah. -是吗 -是
[19:04] She was telling me all the ways you’ve helped her. 她告诉我你无微不至地照顾着她
[19:06] Well, I like to think I’m doing God’s work, 我觉得我不过是在为上帝分忧
[19:09] You know, until he takes her in her sleep or what have you. 直到她在睡眠中安然离世或类似的
[19:12] Yeah, I don’t know if you knew this, 我不知道你是否清楚
[19:14] but I’m quite involved with seniors myself. 我也喜欢帮助老人
[19:18] Get out! Look at us, having things in common. 不是吧 瞧瞧咱俩 情投意合啊
[19:22] Yeah. 是啊
[19:24] So is there something else I can help you with? 我还能帮你什么忙吗
[19:29] Actually, yes. Are you free tonight? 实际上 还真有 你今晚有空吗
[19:37] Hey, buddy. 嘿 儿子
[19:38] What are you thinking for dinner tonight? 今晚你想吃什么
[19:39] Mexican? Chinese? 墨西哥菜 中国菜
[19:40] Actually, there’s a party at Rich Cohen’s 实际上 瑞奇·科恩会开个派对
[19:42] I was hoping to go to. 我想去
[19:43] Yeah? Don’t hope too hard. 是吗 别抱太大期望
[19:45] Why not? 为什么啊
[19:47] Remember when Rich turned 13? 记得瑞奇13岁生日那次吗
[19:49] It was the only bar mitzvah ever shut down 那可是唯一一个被警察叫停的
[19:51] by the police. 犹太成人仪式
[19:52] I don’t trust his parents. 我不信任他的父母
[19:53] Well, if you makes you feel better, they’re out of town. 他们出城了 这下你该满意了吧
[19:55] Ooh, an unsupervised party? Even better. 无人监管的派对 更不靠谱
[19:58] We’re just gonna be eating pizza and watching movies and stuff, 我们就吃点匹萨 看看电影什么的
[20:01] And Rich’s older brother will be there. 瑞奇的哥哥也会在
[20:03] Perfect. Someone to buy the beer. 更不靠谱了 还有人出钱买啤酒
[20:07] So you’re saying “No”? Again? 所以你这次又要说不同意吗
[20:16] I’m not saying no. I’m saying ask your dad. 我没说不同意 问你爸爸吧
[20:19] Hey! I’m just dropping off a check. 我来送支票
[20:21] Hang on a sec. Parker has something he wants to ask you. 等等 帕克有事要问你
[20:25] Parker. 帕克
[20:27] Can I go to a party at Rich Cohen’s house tonight? 今晚瑞奇·科恩家有个派对 我能去吗
[20:29] What did your mom say? 你妈妈怎么说
[20:31] His mom said he should ask his dad. 他妈让他问他爸
[20:35] Oh. Well… H-his parents are gonna be there, right? 那个 他父母会在场 对吧
[20:38] Nope. No parents. 不 父母不在
[20:43] And… Rich Cohen– 瑞奇·科恩
[20:45] Didn’t something happen at his bar mitzvah? 他的犹太成人仪式是不是出了乱子
[20:47] Lots of things happened– drinking, pot smoking, 何止 喝酒的喝酒 抽大麻的抽大麻
[20:49] The Whittaker girl got pregnant. 惠特克家的姑娘还怀孕了
[20:51] It sounds like you already made up your mind here. 听起来你已经做出决定了嘛
[20:53] No, no, no. 不不不
[20:55] I have not made up my mind. It is entirely up to you. 我没做决定 这事完全由你拍板
[20:58] You hear that, dad? Entirely up to you. 老爸 听到了吗 完全由你拍板
[21:04] Well… I-it seems like your mom doesn’t think 你妈妈似乎觉得
[21:07] this is a good idea– 这不是个好主意
[21:08] I didn’t say that. 我可没说
[21:09] I don’t not think it’s a good idea. 我没觉得这不是个好主意
[21:10] Oh, so you do do think it’s a good idea. 那你觉得这是个好主意
[21:13] I don’t not think it’s not… not… a good idea. 我不觉得这不是个 不好的 主意
[21:17] Okay, I’m confused. 我被你俩绕晕了
[21:18] Well, if your mom’s not saying “No,” 如果你妈妈不反对
[21:19] I’m not saying “No” either. 我也不会反对的
[21:20] Oh! Well, if your dad’s not saying “No,” 如果你爸爸不反对
[21:22] I’m sure as hell not going to say “No.” 我肯定也不会说反对的
[21:24] So is that a “Yes”? 那就是同意了吗
[21:25] Well… it’s not a “No.” 反正不是不同意
[21:28] Sweet. 太棒了
[21:37] Are you sure this thing is safe? 你确定这玩意儿安全吗
[21:38] My son plays fireman on mine all the time. 我儿子天天爬上来扮演消防员
[21:40] Do you wanna see a picture? 你想看照片吗
[21:42] Let’s not make this sadder than it is. 别把事情搞的更可悲了
[21:44] All right, so my husband’s having a little problem in the bedroom. 我丈夫在房事上出了一点小问题
[21:47] With his wiener? “香肠”软了吗
[21:49] Yes, with his… wiener. 是的 香肠的问题
[21:51] Well, you can relax, because I’m like a doctor, 你不用担心 因为我差不多算个医生
[21:53] And I see this problem all the time with older women. 好多老女人都遇到过此类问题
[21:57] “Older”? Excuse me. “老” 抱歉
[21:59] I don’t think our ages are that far apart. 咱俩也没差多少岁吧
[22:00] When were you born? 你哪年出生的
[22:01] 1992. 1992年
[22:03] Me, too. All right, enough chitchat. 我也是 好了 闲话说够了
[22:05] Give me a taste of what I’m gonna learn here. 让我瞧瞧我要学些什么
[22:15] Okay. I’d do ya. 好吧 我照做
[22:17] Let me try. 让我试试
[22:18] That was kind of advanced. 刚才是高难度动作
[22:19] I was thinking maybe we could start with something simple, 我觉得我们还是先从容易的练起吧
[22:23] like grinding on a chair. 比如在椅子上扭屁股
[22:24] Okay, will you stop treating me like a grandma? 够了 我又不是老太太
[22:26] I do yoga and zumba and kickboxing. 我做瑜伽 跳健身舞 还有跆拳道
[22:29] I’m in excellent shape. 我身材好得很
[22:32] Okay. 好啦
[22:36] Not bad. 不错嘛
[22:37] Okay, now ass up, legs out, 把屁股翘起来 双腿分开
[22:39] And remember, slow is sexy. 记住 慢慢来才性感
[22:45] Oh, my god. 天啊
[22:46] Okay. Uh… A little harder than it looks. 看起来容易做起来难
[22:50] No worries. You’ll pick it up in no time. 别担心 你很快就会学会的
[22:52] Six months tops. 最多六个月
[22:53] What?! I can’t wait that long. 什么 我可等不了那么久
[22:55] I need your moves, your body… 我需要你的动作 你的身材
[22:58] My ass, but basically I need to be you by tonight. 我的下半身 但我今晚就必须像你那样
[23:03] Hey, what are you doing tonight? 你今晚有空吗
[23:05] I’m headlining at Double D’s. 我在双D酒吧有演出
[23:07] If I triple your pay, 我付你三倍工资
[23:09] would you mind being the opening act here? 今晚你能在这里做开场秀吗
[23:16] Ben, I don’t know how the food is, 本 我不知道这里的食物是否美味
[23:18] but I already love this restaurant. 但我已经爱上这家餐馆了
[23:20] We are the youngest people here. 我们是这里最年轻的
[23:22] Oh, this isn’t a restaurant. 这里可不是餐馆
[23:27] This is the senior center. 这里是老年中心
[23:29] Welcome to the Ben Faulkner Function Room. 本·福克纳活动室欢迎你的光临
[23:34] We’re not eating here, are we? 我们该不会是在这儿吃饭吧
[23:35] No, no, we’re serving. 不是 我们是来服务的
[23:38] We can eat afterwards if there are, you know, leftovers. 等他们吃完 有剩下的咱们就吃
[23:41] Oh, fun. 那挺好
[23:44] Uh, but I’m– I’m a little underdressed. 可是我 没有工装
[23:49] There you go. 这儿有
[23:51] There. Now you’re perfect. 这下都配齐了
[23:56] Gaby, F.Y.I., guys who used to be blind 加布 瞎过眼的人
[23:58] don’t enjoy reliving it. 可不喜欢重新回到黑暗之中
[24:00] Relax. You’re gonna love this. 别紧张 好戏就要上演了
[24:02] Now just sit back 往后坐
[24:04] and get ready for takeoff. 好戏开始喽
[24:16] Yeah. 没错吧
[24:18] Wow. You’ve been working out. 你最近炼得很勤啊
[24:21] I have… but that’s not my ass. 那是 不过你摸的不是我
[24:24] It’s a professional’s. 这可是专业人士
[24:26] Meet Dakota. 达科塔
[24:28] What the hell? What is this? 这是怎么回事 什么情况
[24:30] A gift from your wife. 这是你老婆送你的礼物
[24:32] I work at Double d’s, 我在双D酒吧上班
[24:34] out by the interstate. 是州际边上的那家
[24:36] Not the one by the airport that had the hepatitis scare. 不是机场旁边传染肝病的那家
[24:39] You hired a stripper. 你竟然找来一个脱衣舞女郎
[24:41] Only as a warm-up act. 这只是热热身
[24:43] Then later on, she’ll clear out, 等她一会儿走了
[24:45] and it’s just you and me for the main event. 重头戏还是咱们俩
[24:47] Nope. Not doing this. 不行 这我不干
[24:49] Hang on. Idea. Sit down. 等等 我有办法 你坐下
[24:54] Oh! Okay. What are you doing? 你这是要干什么
[24:56] I don’t… 我不
[24:57] Oh, my god. He’s right. 天啊 他说得对
[24:58] Your body– it’s like a dolphin. 你的身体 就像海豚一样灵活
[25:00] Give it a little spank. 配合一点
[25:01] Nothing will fix his problem quicker 没什么比百合前戏
[25:03] than a little girl-on-girl action. 更能解决他的问题
[25:06] My “Problem.” 我的”问题”
[25:08] You told her. 你告诉她了
[25:10] Okay, quick. Make out with me. 快点 跟我亲热
[25:11] Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is for me? 你知不知道这让我多没面子
[25:15] Thank you, doctor. You can go now. 谢谢你 大师 你可以走了
[25:21] How could you do that to me? 你怎么能这么做
[25:23] Try to get our sex life back on track. 还不是想让性生活回到正轨
[25:25] Carlos, even at our worst, 卡洛斯 即使在最艰难的时刻
[25:26] this is the one thing that’s always worked for us. 咱们也能通过它来解决问题
[25:29] I just want us to get back to normal. 我就是想让生活回归正常
[25:31] We’re never going back to normal! 那是绝对不可能的
[25:33] Don’t you understand that?! 你还不明白吗
[25:36] What I did… 我的所作所为
[25:39] You can’t wish it away. 是挥之不去的
[25:42] It is with me all the time, 它会一直跟着我
[25:45] Whether I’m awake 不管是我醒着
[25:47] or asleep… 睡着
[25:53] or trying to make love to you. 还是和你亲热
[25:56] I’m sorry. I just wish there was something I could do. 对不起 我以为自己能改变些什么
[26:02] There’s not. 你省省吧
[26:14] What’s that? 这是什么
[26:16] I don’t know. 我不知道
[26:18] Is it good? 好不好吃
[26:19] Let me clue you in on something. 给你个提示
[26:21] Food is usually either good or free. 天下没有免费的美食
[26:26] How come you’re dressed so fancy? 你怎么穿的这么好看
[26:28] Because I’m on a date with that hot Aussie over there. 因为是那边的澳洲帅哥约我来的
[26:33] He just failed to mention what the date was. 他事先没告诉我是怎样的一个约会
[26:37] Ben brought you to sling food dressed like that? 本让你穿成这样来当服务员
[26:40] Honey, I think he’s messing with you. 亲爱的 他肯定是逗你玩呢
[26:53] I hope you had a good laugh. 但愿你玩笑够了
[26:55] Be thankful I shoved that on your head. 我这么给你戴上 就算客气的了
[26:58] There was another option. 否则有你好看的
[27:05] Renee, stop. 雷尼 等等
[27:07] Why? So you can mock me some more? 干嘛 还想继续逗我玩吗
[27:09] I wasn’t mocking you. 我没有逗你玩
[27:12] Okay, but I mean, you did kinda deserve it– 我是说 你确实有点活该
[27:14] I mean, your whole “I heart old people” thing. 你之前那些”我爱老年人”的假模假式
[27:18] I was trying to find something we had in common, 我那是想找到咱们的共同点
[27:21] and now I know we have nothing in common. 现在才发现咱俩真没什么共同点
[27:24] You’re a good person who does things like this, 你是做慈善的大好人
[27:26] And… I’m me. 而我 就是我
[27:30] You’re not a good person? 你不是好人吗
[27:31] No, Ben, I’m not. 我可不是
[27:33] Because truthfully, doing charity makes me nauseous. 实话说 做慈善让我觉得恶心
[27:37] Yeah, me, too. 深表同感
[27:39] What? 什么
[27:40] Makes me uncomfortable, too, but I know why that is. 慈善也让我不舒服 但我知道原因
[27:44] Do you? 你知道吗
[27:47] I don’t want to talk about this. 我不想谈这个
[27:48] Why? You afraid of saying something truthful? 怎么 你不敢说实话吗
[27:55] When my mom… died, 我妈 过世后
[27:59] I was bounced around from relative to relative, 我就被亲戚们踢来踢去
[28:02] Most of them dirt-poor. 他们大多数都是穷脏鬼
[28:03] We were on the receiving end of a lot of charity. 我们接受了很多慈善帮助
[28:07] I spent plenty of time in places like this. 我在这样的救济中心待过很长一段时间
[28:11] And I hated it. 我厌恶这个地方
[28:13] They hand you something– 你是说有人施舍你东西
[28:14] A, uh, a dented can of food or an ugly shirt. 比如有压痕的罐头或是一件难看的衣服
[28:18] And someone tells you, “Say ‘thank you’ to the nice lady.” 还有人逼你说”快谢谢这个漂亮阿姨”
[28:21] And you do, but secretly, you wanna scream, “I hate you.” 你虽照做 但心里想喊的是”我恨你”
[28:28] I know what it’s like to claw your way out of something. 我理解被施舍的感觉
[28:33] Look at us… 瞧啊
[28:36] having things in common. 咱们总算有共同点了
[28:55] It’s about time. 终于来了
[29:01] Is there a problem, officer? 有什么事吗 警察先生
[29:02] Yeah. You’re parked in a fire zone. 你占用了消防车道
[29:05] Oh! Darn the luck, I am. 真倒霉 我还真占了道
[29:08] Well, sounds like somebody’s gonna be slapped 看来你要给我开一张
[29:11] with a pretty steep fine. 巨额罚单了
[29:12] Yeah, I should write you a ticket. 没错 我是该给你开张罚单
[29:17] But if you promise not to do it again, 可是你要是保证下不为例
[29:18] I’ll let you off with a warning. 我就只给你一个口头警告
[29:20] What? Why would you do that? 什么 为什么
[29:22] – ‘Cause I’m a new dad. – Oh, Jeuz. -因为我当爸爸了 -天啊
[29:25] Abigail Dorothy Brovka, 我女儿阿比盖尔·桃乐西·布洛屋卡
[29:27] 8 pounds, 6 ounces. 体重三公斤多
[29:29] I’m just so happy, 我太开心了
[29:30] Filled with love. 心里充满爱意
[29:32] Anything short of a triple murder, 只要不是三重谋杀
[29:33] I’m pretty much looking the other way. 我都会睁一只眼闭一只眼
[29:36] No, no. No, don’t look the other way. 别别别 不要闭一只眼
[29:38] No, look this way. 你睁眼看看我这儿
[29:40] Laws have been broken. There must be consequences. 我犯了法 就要受到惩罚
[29:43] I just wanna get home to my baby. 我只想快点回家看我的宝贝儿
[29:45] I mean, look at her, all wrapped up 你看她 包得严严实实的
[29:47] like the tastiest little burrito in fairview. 像是美景镇最可口的小肉卷
[29:49] – Oh, look at that. – Yeah. -真是个可人儿 -是啊
[29:55] That was not cool. 你这可就不对了
[29:57] Now fortunately for you, I always carry a backup. 遗憾的是 我总是多带一张以防万一
[30:00] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[30:01] What do I have to do to get arrested here? 我得怎么做你才会逮捕我
[30:03] Lady, people like you used to drive me nuts. 女士 我以前遇到你这种人很抓狂
[30:06] But nothing can faze me now that this sweet little girl’s 可现在这个小天使进入了我的生活
[30:08] come into my life. 什么都招惹不到我
[30:10] Well, that sweet little girl– she’s got dumbo ears. 这个所谓的小天使 长了对招风耳
[30:19] Ma’am, you can turn around 女士 请你转过身
[30:20] and put your hands behind your back. 把手放在背后
[30:22] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权保持沉默
[30:24] Anything you say can and will be used against you 但你说的每句话都有可能
[30:26] in a court of law. 成为呈堂证供
[30:30] Hey, Mike. 嗨 麦克
[30:31] Um, I, uh, I’ve got a bit of a problem. 我这出了点问题
[30:35] Maybe you can help me out with it. 或许你能帮我解决
[30:37] I can try. What’s the problem? 我尽力而为 什么问题
[30:39] You. 就是你
[30:43] How am I supposed to hire you when I can’t get you bonded? 我没法和你一条心 怎么能安心雇佣你
[30:46] Who knew? Mike Delfino, 谁能想到麦克·德尔菲诺
[30:48] suburban dad, 住在郊外的慈父
[30:49] guy who keeps the neatest lawn on the block, 打理着这条街最整洁的草坪
[30:53] ex con? 会是个前科犯
[30:56] Yep. 没错
[30:57] And you were gonna mention this when? 你什么时候才打算提起
[31:00] Look, I’m sorry. It’s not something I tend to lead with 我很抱歉 但我刚与人结识
[31:02] when I meet somebody. 不大会主动说起这段历史
[31:04] ‘Cause you’re not that guy anymore. 因为你再也不是那种人了
[31:06] That’s right. 没错
[31:08] A bad cop tried to rape your girlfriend, 一个色鬼条子企图强奸你的女友
[31:12] and you fought him to protect her. 而你为了保护她和他殊死搏斗
[31:15] Tell me why you wouldn’t wanna be that guy anymore. 告诉我 你为什么不愿再成为那种人
[31:17] It was a long time ago. 那是很久前了
[31:20] I was a kid, 我还是个毛小子
[31:21] and I’ve learned life’s a lot more complicated than I thought. 现在我了解到生活不是我想的那么简单
[31:24] Nah. Nah. 不对 你说错了
[31:26] Life is brutally simple. 生活就是那么简单
[31:29] Life is getting what you want and protecting who you love… 生活就是得你所欲 护你所爱
[31:34] and everything else is weakness. 其他做法都是软弱的表现
[31:36] A guy like you… 像你这样的人
[31:38] Guy like you knows it. 你这样的人应该了解
[31:42] Ben, if this is all just to tell me 本 如果你说这些只是想告诉我
[31:43] you can’t use me, i undetand. 你不雇我 那我理解
[31:45] No, no, no, no, I didn’t say that. 不 你理解错了 我不是那意思
[31:46] I said I couldn’t bond you. 我是说我无法和你一条心
[31:51] I can definitely use you. 我当然可以雇你
[31:55] I hope you’ve cooled off a bit. 我希望你已经冷静一点了
[31:57] Yeah. Well, uh, spending a few hours in a cell 是啊 和一个醉酒异装癖
[32:01] with a drunk transvestite will do that to you. 一起关在牢里几小时的确有这效果
[32:06] Your baby’s cute, by the way. 顺便说一句 你的宝宝挺可爱的
[32:09] I swear she’ll grow into those ears. 我敢说她耳朵会慢慢正常的
[32:11] Thanks. The guy you called to pick you up is here. 谢谢 你叫来接你的那家伙在这
[32:22] Carlos, thanks for coming. 卡洛斯 多谢你能来
[32:25] I couldn’t call Mike, and, uh, 我没法打给麦克 而且
[32:26] I didn’t wanna upset the girls, so… 我也不想让姑娘们难过 所以
[32:28] You okay? 你没事吧
[32:29] They told me you assaulted a motorcycle cop. 他们说你殴打了一个摩托警
[32:33] Actually, it was just a motorcycle. 其实我只是给了摩托车一脚
[32:37] That doesn’t sound like you. 这可不像你的作为
[32:40] I’ve been… 我最近
[32:42] in this weird place lately. 做事一直有点奇怪
[32:46] I keep doing things, hoping to get caught. 我总是干坏事 希望被逮捕
[32:51] Does it help? 这样有帮助吗
[32:53] For five minutes. 也就能轻松五分钟
[32:57] And then I just feel guilty again. 然后负罪感就又回来了
[33:02] I just don’t know how to pull myself out of this. 我只是不知该怎么摆脱这种状态
[33:07] I get it. 我懂
[33:08] Gaby keeps pushing me to act like everything is normal. 加布一直逼我表现得一切正常
[33:13] I guess we’re just supposed to stuff everything down 我想我们应该把秘密烂在肚子里
[33:15] and move on. 然后继续生活
[33:16] But that’s impossible. 但那是不可能的
[33:19] The girls are playing poker 姑娘们玩着扑克
[33:22] and acting like things are fine, and they’re not. 表现得好像一切正常 但事实并非如此
[33:35] It is nice to be able to talk about this. 能有人谈谈真好
[33:40] It is. 是啊
[33:44] Do you wanna get some coffee? 你想去喝杯咖啡吗
[33:49] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[34:08] Parker, it’s me. 帕克 是我
[34:10] It’s getting late. Is everything okay? 天色晚了 你还好吗
[34:12] Everything is fine, m’lady. 啥事没有 尊敬的女士
[34:16] Who’s this? 你是谁
[34:17] Toph. 托夫
[34:18] If this is a booty call, Toph is ready to fill in. 如果这是炮友来电 那托夫很乐意加入
[34:22] Where is Parker? 帕克在哪
[34:24] I don’t know, man. 我不知道 伙计
[34:25] It’s kind of 现在这里
[34:26] a “Lord of the flies” situation here. 大家都自顾不暇了
[34:29] So… are we hooking up or what? 所以 我们是来一炮还是怎样
[34:36] Parker! 帕克
[34:38] Parker! 帕克
[34:40] Excuse me, excuse me. I’m looking for my son, 让一让 打扰一下 我在找我儿子
[34:42] Parker Scavo– I’m hoping you know him. 帕克·斯加沃 但愿你们认识他
[34:44] Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! 倒立灌 倒立灌 倒立灌
[34:48] And now I’m hoping you don’t. 现在我但愿你们不认识他
[34:50] Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! 倒立灌 倒立灌 倒立灌
[34:53] Whoa, hold on. This is a private party. 慢着 这可是私人派对
[34:55] Uh, I’ll just be a minute. 我进去一会就好
[34:57] Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you, some kind of narc? 你是哪根葱啊 缉毒警吗
[34:59] No, I’m just looking for my son, 不 我就是来找我儿子
[35:00] I swear. I’m not a narc. 我发誓我不是缉毒警
[35:02] Exactly what a narc would say. 缉毒警都这么说
[35:04] Step aside, kid. 小子 让开
[35:05] Lady, I said no. 我拒绝 女士
[35:08] Listen to me. My son is here somewhere, 听我说 我儿子在里面某个地方
[35:11] and he is probably drunk and probably terrified, 他可能酩酊大醉 说不定受了惊吓
[35:13] and I have got to find him. 我一定得找到他
[35:15] Sorry. There’s no way we’re letting a narc into our party. 抱歉 我们绝不能让缉毒警进入派对
[35:18] I am not… Ugh! 我不是 服了你了
[35:25] Okay. 好吧
[35:26] Would a narc do this? 缉毒警会这么做吗
[35:31] Legs! 扶腿
[35:33] Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! Keg stand! 倒立灌 倒立灌 倒立灌
[35:38] Lynette? 勒奈特
[35:40] Uh… Tom! 汤姆
[35:44] This isn’t what it looks like. I haven’t been drinking. 事情不是你看到的这样 我没喝酒
[35:48] I mean, a little. What are you doing here? 我是说 喝的不多 你来这干嘛
[35:51] Parker called me to pick him up 帕克打电话让我去接他
[35:52] – because he drank too much. – Where is he? -因为他喝得烂醉如泥 -他在哪儿
[35:54] He’s in the car. He sent me back because he lost his phone. 他在车上 他让我回来取他的手机
[35:57] Is he okay? 他没事吧
[35:58] He’s covered in puke, which I’m hoping is–is his. 他全身都是呕吐物 但愿是他自己吐的
[36:01] Oh, god. 老天啊
[36:02] This is your fault for letting him come here. 都是你的错同意他来这种地方
[36:06] My fault? You could have stopped him. 我的错 你本可以阻止他的
[36:08] Oh, please. You knew it was a bad idea. 拜托 你明知那是个馊主意
[36:10] You were just too busy testing me. 你就是一心要考验我
[36:12] No, I was giving you a chance 不 我是给你机会
[36:14] to stand up and be a father. 让你担负起做父亲的责任
[36:16] Now we’ve got a 16-year-old son 现在我们那16岁的儿子
[36:18] We have to clean off with a garden hose. 得靠我们用浇花的水管给他清洗
[36:19] I guess you showed me. 你可真是考验我啊
[36:32] He asleep? 他睡了吗
[36:34] Yeah. I thought 嗯 我猜是吧
[36:36] Let him sober up before we punish him. 等他酒醒了 再惩罚他吧
[36:40] I know I shouldn’t have let him go tonight. 我知道我不该同意他今晚去的
[36:44] But right now saying “Yes” 但如今的情形
[36:46] is the only move I’ve got. 我唯一的对策就是只能说同意
[36:50] “Move”? 对策
[36:52] What is this? 你当是什么呢
[36:54] Some kind of game you’re trying to win? 你把这当做比赛 一心要赢吗
[36:56] Lynette, you have no idea what this is like for me. 勒奈特 你不知道分居一事对我的巨大冲击
[37:01] For 20 years, I had the same bedtime ritual. 20年来 我都有例行的睡前安排
[37:04] I-I brushed my teeth, and I’d go look at 我刷完牙 去孩子们的房间
[37:06] each kid sleeping, 看看他们安睡的样子
[37:08] And no matter what crap happened during the day, 不管白天发生了多么不愉快的事
[37:12] I knew the things that mattered were okay. 能看到我最重要的家人们安然入眠就好
[37:15] Now my ritual… 现在我的睡前安排
[37:17] I brush my teeth. 就只剩刷牙了
[37:19] So, yes. 对 没错
[37:22] I’m doing everything I can to make the little time 我在尽我所能地保证我跟他们共度的
[37:24] That I spend with them the best part of their week. 周末短暂时光 是他们一周最开心的时刻
[37:27] Wow. You’re succeeding. 那你成功了
[37:29] When I see them sprint out to the car, 当我看见他们冲向汽车
[37:32] So excited to see daddy, 看见爸爸如此兴奋
[37:34] Part of me thinks, great. 我内心隐隐觉得 真好
[37:37] They’re okay with this, and part of me thinks… 孩子们对我们分居没意见 但我又感到…
[37:42] Oh, crap. 噢完了
[37:44] I’m losing them to you. 孩子们更喜欢你
[37:49] So you’re trying to win, too. 所以说你也想赢不是吗
[37:50] No. 不
[37:57] I just… 我只是…
[38:00] I understand how you feel. 我明白你的感受
[38:06] And the only way we’re gonna get through this 我们能撑过去的唯一办法
[38:08] Is if we stop worrying about… 就是我们不再纠结…
[38:13] Who wins. 谁是赢家
[38:24] I’m sorry to burden you with this, 我很抱歉给你造成压力
[38:25] But I just couldn’t keep it to myself anymore. 但我再也无法独自承受了
[38:28] Why not? Why did you have to tell me? 为什么不呢 你干嘛非得告诉我啊
[38:31] Repression is, like, your thing. 憋在心里可是你的拿手好戏啊
[38:33] Okay, let’s–let’s say someone knows. 好吧 就算有人知情
[38:35] They’re not asking us for money. 他们又没来向我们索要钱财
[38:37] They’re not trying to blackmail us. 也没有敲诈我们
[38:38] I say until they tell us what they want, 我看 在他们传递真实意图之前
[38:40] We just act like everything’s normal. 我们就装作一切正常
[38:43] Except I’m drinking a lot more. 只不过我现在要多喝点了
[38:46] You don’t think we should tell the others? 你觉得我们不该告诉她们两个吗
[38:48] Well, we can’t tell Susan. She’s already flipping out. 肯定不能告诉苏珊 她都已经慌乱阵脚了
[38:50] You’re right. And we shouldn’t tell Lynette, 你说的对 我们也不该告诉勒奈特
[38:51] Given what’s going on in her marriage. 她的婚姻正遭遇不顺
[38:53] Or Carlos, 也不能告诉卡洛斯
[38:54] given what’s going on in mine. 我的性福已荡然无存了
[38:57] So you don’t think we should do anything? 你觉得我们就静候其变吗
[39:01] Well, there is one thing I’ve been telling you you need to do. 倒是有件事我一直督促你要去做呢
[39:04] Get rid of chuck! 赶快甩掉查克
[39:06] You’re right. I should, but, um– 你说的对 的确 但是…
[39:08] But what? 但是什么
[39:09] This is gonna sound strange. 说出来很奇怪
[39:13] He makes me feel safe. 他让我觉得很有安全感
[39:15] Safe? Yeah, I do think that’s strange, 安全感 我听着真觉得很奇怪
[39:17] Especially now that some lunatic knows. 尤其是现在某个神经病已经知道了我们的事
[39:20] But you’ve got to end this, and you’ve got to end it now. 你必须和他做个了结 而且要当机立断
[39:26] Chuck? 查克
[39:32] Now isn’t that funny? 真有意思啊
[39:34] I was just thinking to myself, 我刚刚还在琢磨
[39:36] “How am I gonna wash my back in the shower?” 一会儿谁来给我搓背啊
[39:39] And then you walk in. 然后你就进来了
[39:41] Serendipity, huh? 心有灵犀啊
[39:44] Sorry. I’m gonna pass. 对不起 我就不洗了吧
[39:49] Okay. 好吧
[39:52] Is, um… 是不是…
[39:55] something on your mind? 你心里有什么事啊
[39:57] It can wait. 以后再说
[40:00] – Bree… – Go ahead. Take your shower. -布里 -快去吧 去洗澡吧
[40:32] Hello? 喂
[40:34] I have a collect call from Fairview 有来自美景镇劳教所的电话找您
[40:36] Correctional Institution. 接听需要付费
[40:36] Will you accept the charges? 您愿意支付费用吗
[40:38] Yes. 是的
[40:41] Bree, it’s Paul Young. 布里 我是保罗·杨
[40:44] I’ve been thinking about what you asked me 我一直在思考你问我的那事
[40:46] You know, who might have known about Mary Alice’s note. 谁可能会知道玛丽·艾莉丝收到的便条
[40:49] Yeah? 谁
[40:50] When I confessed to the murder of Martha Huber, 当我供认杀害玛莎·胡博一案时
[40:52] I mentioned the letter to the police. 我曾向警方提起过
[40:58] Well, do you remember who these policemen were? 你还记得是哪些警察吗
[41:00] The main detective was a tall guy 那个探长是个高个子男人
[41:02] With a short name like, uh, Pence or Vince. 大家都叫他彭斯或凡斯什么的
[41:06] Was it Vance? Chuck Vance? 是万斯吗 查克·万斯
[41:09] Yes, that’s it. 对 没错
[41:12] I have to go. 我得挂了
[41:23] Okay. I know that was the shortest shower I’ve ever taken, 我明白这是我洗澡时间最短的一次
[41:26] but I… 但我…
[41:28] I really didn’t like the look on your face before. 我真不喜欢你之前脸上的表情
[41:30] Be honest with me, Bree. 跟我说实话吧 布里
[41:33] Are you about to break up with me? 你是不是要跟我分手
[41:40] Of course not. 当然不是
[41:44] In fact, let’s get you back in that shower. 事实上 我想和你一起进去洗呢
[41:51] Yes, in the divided world of the suburbs, 是的 在郊区独来独往的小世界里
[41:55] Everyone is looking for some way to make a connection. 每个人都在寻求慰藉
[42:01] Some seek to connect by focusing on a greater good… 有些人的慰藉 源自对儿女的共同呵护
[42:08] Some by revealing a common history… 有些人 源自对相似经历的袒露
[42:15] Some by sharing a pain no one else can heal. 有些人 源自对无解伤痛的分担
[42:23] Then there are those 当然也有些人
[42:25] Who once sought to make a connection… 曾经拼劲全力地寻找那份慰藉
[42:30] That they now want desperately to escape. 如今却不顾一切地想要逃离
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme