Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] I wanna get things right this time. 这次我是认真的
[00:05] Bree’s relationship with detective Vance got serious. 布里和万斯警探开始了正式交往
[00:10] What are we gonna say to people? 我们该怎么对大家说
[00:11] Tom and Lynette decided to separate. 汤姆和勒奈特决定分开
[00:14] We shouldn’t tell anyone until we tell the kids. 我们得先告诉孩子们
[00:17] Oh, god. The kids. 天啊 孩子们
[00:19] Sit down. 坐下
[00:20] Gaby’s stepfather returned to terrorize her again… 加布再次受到继父噩梦般的恐吓
[00:24] I remember those nights in your room, baby. 我还记得在你房间的那些夜晚 宝贝
[00:26] No! Stop. 住手
[00:28] until Carlos stopped him… 这次卡洛斯阻止了他
[00:30] permanently. 永绝后患
[00:32] Gaby? 加布
[00:33] What happened? 怎么回事
[00:35] – I killed him. – And now he’s gonna go to jail -我杀了他 -他就要去坐牢了
[00:37] because he was trying to protect me. 而只是为了保护我
[00:39] Calm down. We just need time to think. 冷静一下 我们需要时间好好想想
[00:41] We don’t have time. 没时间了
[00:42] Yes, there was the dinner party. 是的 晚宴就要开始了
[00:45] Everybody’s coming. 大家都来了
[00:46] Including your boyfriend the detective. 还有你的男朋友 那个警探
[00:48] I killed the son of a bitch who hurt my wife. 是我杀了这个伤害我妻子的杂种
[00:49] If I have to go to prison, I will. 如果我要因此而坐牢 我也愿意
[00:51] That’s not gonna happen. 你不会的
[01:05] Every hostess knows 女主人们都清楚
[01:07] there’s work to be done after the guests leave a party. 派对结束后还有繁重的杂务要做
[01:14] And only the best of friends will stay long after the party’s over… 只有最好的朋友会留守到派对结束
[01:21] to help clean up the mess. 帮忙清理
[01:28] They help with the heavy lifting… 她们帮忙搬抬重物
[01:33] They work together to lighten the load. 彼此帮衬 减轻负担
[01:39] They take on the most unpleasant tasks. 任务再艰巨 也不推辞
[01:46] And of course, there was no task more pleasant 当然 没有什么任务
[01:51] than getting rid of 会比除掉一个不受欢迎的客人
[01:53] an unwanted guest. 更艰巨的了
[01:57] I should go move the car off the trail. You gonna be okay? 我要去处理车轮的压痕 你没事吧
[02:04] Is this happening? 这不是做梦吧
[02:06] Are we really doing this? 我们真的要这么做吗
[02:08] Everyone stay focused. 大家都听好
[02:10] The hardest part is over. 最棘手的部分已经过去了
[02:11] Now all we have to do is fill this in. 现在我们只需要把坑填上
[02:25] Oh, my god. 天呐
[02:27] I thought I got everything. 我以为都检查过了
[02:29] No. 天呐
[02:30] No, you missed the phone. 你忘了手机
[02:32] And if you missed that, what else did you miss? 你居然没有发现手机 你怎么检查的
[02:34] Susan, it’s gonna be okay. 苏珊 没事的
[02:36] How is it going to be okay? Someone is calling the dead guy. 怎么会没事 有人给他打电话
[02:41] – “Home.” – See? -“家”打来的 -看吧
[02:43] He has a home… with people who care about him, 他有家 有关心他的家人
[02:46] People who are going to come looking for him, 他们会到处找他
[02:49] leading them straight to us. 然后会找到我们
[02:50] What do you want us to do? 你想要我们怎么样
[02:51] It’s not too late. We… 现在还不是太迟 我们
[02:53] We could still go to the police. 我们还可以报警
[02:55] And send my husband back to prison? 然后把我丈夫再送回监狱
[02:57] This time for murder? 这次还是谋杀的罪名
[02:58] No, not necessarily. It was self-defense. 不 不会 这是正当防卫
[03:00] He broke into your house. He threatened you. 是这个男人破门而入 还胁迫你
[03:02] We could explain that. 我们可以解释清楚
[03:03] Yeah, then we can explain how we dumped him in a trunk, 是啊 然后我们就把他扔进了衣箱
[03:06] ate some cheesecake, 享用了芝士蛋糕
[03:07] and buried him in the woods! 随后把他埋葬在这片树林里
[03:08] We are going to get caught. 我们一定会被发现的
[03:10] People always get caught. 要想人不知除非己莫为
[03:13] We can’t do this. 我们不能这么做
[03:14] We’re not criminals. We drive carpool. 我们不是罪犯 只是有难同当罢了
[03:16] That’s enough. 够了
[03:19] This is a very bad man. 这人坏事做尽
[03:22] He attacked our friend, and her husband protected her, 他攻击了我们的朋友 她丈夫保护了她
[03:25] and now we are gonna protect them. 现在轮到我们保护他们
[03:30] That means we tell no one 也就是说我们不能告诉任何人
[03:32] not the police… 包括警察
[03:35] not our families. 我们的家人
[03:38] No one. 谁都不行
[03:41] When we bury the body, we bury the secret forever. 尸体和秘密会永远埋葬于此
[04:03] Susan? 苏珊
[04:20] Yes, it’s only the best of friends 是的 只有最好的朋友
[04:23] who stay long after the party’s over 会留守到派对结束
[04:26] to help clean up the mess. 帮忙清理
[04:29] even when that mess may be bigger 即使眼前的状况
[04:33] than they bargained for. 比她们预料的糟乱得多
[04:47] It has been said that change doesn’t happen overnight, 俗话说 改变需要时间
[04:51] But over the course of month, it’s amazing 但一个月的时间 我们脚下的土地
[04:54] how much the ground can shift beneath us. 所发生的变化 是惊人的
[04:59] A woman who help conceal the crime 帮忙隐瞒犯罪的女人
[05:01] is now sleeping with a detective. 现在和警探同枕共眠
[05:06] A man who used to look forward to bedtime… 曾经倒床就睡的男人
[05:09] is now finding himself dreading it. 现在却彻夜未眠
[05:14] A woman who once told her husband everything 曾和丈夫无话不谈的女人
[05:18] is now keeping a terrible secret. 现在内心藏着一个可怕的秘密
[05:25] And a couple who have decided to separate 已决定分开的夫妇
[05:28] is now going to great lengths to show 如今不遗余力向世人展示
[05:31] that nothing has changed. 什么也没发生
[05:39] Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! 完了 完了 完了 完了
[05:49] Aah! Son of a… 他妈
[06:06] Hey, hey, hey, guys! 大家好啊
[06:08] Got up early, so I figured, what the heck? 我起早了 所以就想 管它的
[06:11] I’ll go get your mom some coffee–the good stuff. 去给你们妈妈买杯咖啡吧 上好的咖啡
[06:13] She deserves it. 犒劳犒劳她
[06:14] She needs it, too. I didn’t sleep last night. 她也急需咖啡 我昨晚就没阖眼
[06:17] But you would know that. You were there. 不过这你知道 你也在房里
[06:20] Do not drink this. It’s been in my car for three days. 别喝这个 在我车里放了三天了
[06:24] Where are your shoes, dad? 爸爸 你的鞋呢
[06:27] It’s casual friday. 今天是休闲星期五啊
[06:29] Casual thursday. 是休闲星期四
[06:32] Come on. We’re gonna miss the bus. 走了 我们要错过公车了
[06:35] See ya later. I’ll see ya at dinner. 回见 晚饭见
[06:37] Love you. 爱你们
[06:39] God, I practically lost a toe out there. 天啊 我差点撞断了一根脚趾
[06:42] It wouldn’t have happened if you hadn’t overslept. 要不是你睡过 也不会这样
[06:44] Yeah, well, you know, you took the good alarm clock 是啊 好用的闹钟被你占着
[06:47] Along with the good pillow and the house. 还有好睡的枕头 和整个房子
[06:49] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[06:50] We have to tell the kids we’ve separated. 我们得告诉孩子们分居的事
[06:53] We will, but this weekend is Gaby’s big barbecue, 会说的 但这周末加布要办烧烤宴
[06:56] And I don’t wanna ruin it for them. 我不想扫了大家的兴
[06:57] Yeah, and last weekend, 上个周末
[06:59] you didn’t wanna ruin the basketball tournament. 你不想破坏篮球联赛
[07:00] The weekend before that, Penny’s birthday. 再之前的周末是佩琪的生日
[07:02] Come on, Lynette. 拜托 勒奈特
[07:04] Are you sure this is about the kids? 你确定这是为了孩子们吗
[07:05] What else would it be? 还能为了什么
[07:08] No, Tom, nothing’s changed. 不 汤姆 我主意没变
[07:10] We still need time away from each other. 我们还是需要分开一段时间
[07:12] Yeah, I agree. We got a lot of problems to work out, 我赞同 我们有很多问题需要解决
[07:15] So why can’t we tell the kids? 那为什么不能告诉孩子们呢
[07:17] I just think they deserve one more happy weekend 我只是觉得 在拆散这个家之前
[07:20] before we tear this family apart. 他们该多过一个开心的周末
[07:22] You know what? You’re– 告诉你 你
[07:25] Paige is up. 佩琪醒了
[07:32] Don’t take this the wrong way, 别误解我的意思
[07:35] but you could do this professionally. 不过你可以靠这个吃饭了
[07:38] Coming from a man who’s on a first-name basis 这话出自一个与美景镇一半的妓女
[07:40] with half the hookers in Fairview, 打过交道的男人之口
[07:42] that’s quite a compliment, Detective. 这绝对是赞美 警探先生
[07:45] Hey, I was thinking maybe this weekend, 我在考虑 也许这个周末
[07:48] we could head up to that place in the mountains, 我们可以去山上的那个地方
[07:50] just the two of us. 共度二人世界
[07:50] Oh, that sounds lovely, 听上去好诱人
[07:52] but Gaby is having her annual barbecue on Saturday. 但加布周六要举办她的年度烧烤会
[07:56] Am I invited? 邀请我了吗
[07:58] Of course you are. Why wouldn’t you be? 当然邀请了 怎么会没有
[08:00] Oh, I don’t know. 不好说
[08:00] Maybe because your friends don’t like me. 也许你的朋友们不喜欢我
[08:03] What? You are imagining things. 什么 你真会胡思乱想
[08:06] It’s true. 是事实
[08:07] They don’t talk to me. They don’t make eye contact. 她们不跟我说话 避开我的眼神
[08:11] It’s been that way for weeks, 自从晚宴那晚之后
[08:13] ever since the night of the dinner party. 已经这样好几周了
[08:17] Why… 为什么
[08:18] Uh, why would you say that? 为什么这么说
[08:20] Bree, I’m a cop. I got an eye for human behavior. 布里 我是警察 我能洞察人的言行
[08:23] That was when everything changed. 那晚之后 一切都不对劲了
[08:27] I just can’t figure out why. 只是我找不出原因
[08:30] I keep going over that night, hour by hour. 我反复重温那晚的事
[08:32] Well, stop… going over that night, 不要 再想那天晚上了
[08:36] because everything is fine. 因为一切正常
[08:39] The girls are just as crazy about you as I am. 我朋友们跟我一样 都很喜欢你
[08:41] I don’t know. I’m not feeling it. 不知道 我可没感觉到
[08:48] Are you feeling this? 那你能感觉到这个吗
[08:56] Bree, I know what’s going on. 布里 我知道怎么回事
[08:58] You’re trying to distract me with sex, 你想利用性爱分散我注意力
[09:00] and if that’s the case. 既然这样的话
[09:03] Bring it on. 尽管放马过来
[09:09] Wake up! I made you waffles. 起床 我给你们做了华夫饼
[09:12] Come back when you learn how to make mimosas. 等你学会调含羞草酒了再来
[09:15] Come on! I left Celia alone with them. 快起来 只有西利娅一人在那儿
[09:17] There won’t be any left. 肯定不剩几块了
[09:18] Damn it, Juanita! That’s enough! 见鬼 胡安妮塔 闹够了
[09:21] Get outta here now! 快滚出去
[09:25] Carlos! 卡洛斯
[09:27] Juanita, honey, I’m sorry! 胡安妮塔 宝贝 抱歉
[09:30] Why have you been so short-tempered lately? 你最近怎么那么暴躁
[09:33] Gosh, I don’t know. 天呐 我也不知道
[09:35] Maybe I’m upset about my golf swing 也许是因为打高尔夫我挥的那一杆
[09:37] or the economy… 也许是经济萧条
[09:40] or maybe it’s because I killed a guy. 也许是因为我杀了人
[09:44] Look, I get it, okay? 我了解
[09:46] But we have to move on with our lives. 但我们必须放下 继续生活
[09:47] Don’t you think I want to? 你以为我不想吗
[09:51] I just can’t stop thinking about this. 我只是没法不去想
[09:52] No matter what I do, 无论我在做什么
[09:54] it’s this horrible thing that is always there. 这件可怕的事总浮现在我的脑海里
[09:59] I need to talk to someone. 我需要向人倾诉
[10:01] I know a guy named Tom Collins. 我认识一个叫汤姆柯林斯的 [杜松子果汁酒]
[10:03] He’s a great listener. 它是很好的听众
[10:04] I meant Father Dugan. 我指的是杜根神父
[10:06] Okay, are you crazy? You can’t tell anyone. 你疯了吗 你不能跟任何人说
[10:09] That’s too risky. 太危险了
[10:10] A priest can’t share what you say in confession. 牧师要对忏悔的内容保密
[10:13] Are you sure he’s not just gonna make you feel guiltier? 你确定他不会让你感到罪孽更深重吗
[10:15] I mean, that’s their thing. 那是他们最擅长的
[10:20] Fine. We’ll go see the priest. 好吧 我们去见牧师
[10:23] I have to. 我别无选择
[10:26] I’m turning into a terrible husband, father. 我成了一个可怕的丈夫 罪恶的父亲
[10:31] I need to get this off my conscience. 我不能再让良心不安
[10:33] It’s tearing me apart. 这事让我快崩溃了
[10:50] Susan, what are you doing? 苏珊 你在干什么
[10:53] Oh. I was looking out the window, 我透过窗户看风景
[10:55] and I noticed dust in the corner of each windowpane. 发现每块玻璃角都有灰尘
[10:58] It’s been driving me nuts. 让我很不爽
[11:01] Okay. 好吧
[11:03] What’s going on with you? 你到底怎么了
[11:05] What do you mean? 此话怎讲
[11:06] There’s a lot of weird stuff you like to do in the bedroom, 你喜欢在卧室做很多稀奇古怪的事
[11:08] but cleaning, not so much. 但是打扫 不列在内
[11:12] Couldn’t sleep. 我睡不着
[11:14] Yeah, that’s been happening a lot lately. 你最近总是睡不着
[11:16] You don’t sleep. You don’t eat. 你睡不着 吃不下东西
[11:17] You never leave the house. 你连房门都不出
[11:19] That’s not true. 才没有呢
[11:20] I’m substitute teaching today. 我今天还要去代课呢
[11:22] And that’s great, but… 那太好了 但是
[11:26] Did you have a fight with the girls? 你和闺蜜们吵架了吗
[11:29] What? 什么
[11:30] Why would you say that? 为什么这么讲
[11:33] Well, A month ago, 一个月前
[11:34] you were so excited to move back to the lane, 搬回这里还让你兴奋不已
[11:36] and now you never see ’em. 而现在你连她们面都不见
[11:39] There’s… no coffee, no poker, 不一起喝咖啡 不打扑克
[11:41] no… bitching about husbands over coffee and poker. 也不借着喝咖啡打扑克 八卦家里的男人
[11:46] The girls and I are fine. 我和朋友们没事的
[11:48] Then what is it? 那到底怎么回事
[11:53] Come on, Susan. It’s me. 拜托 苏珊 连我都不能说吗
[11:55] You can tell me anything. 你和我无话不谈
[12:00] I’m going for a run. 我去跑步了
[12:03] Susan. 苏珊
[12:04] Well, you said I should get out of the house more. 你说的 我该多出门的
[12:46] Hey. 嗨
[12:47] So what do we know about the new guy? 新邻居是什么情况
[12:49] Definitely rich. Check out the car. 绝对是有钱人 瞧瞧那部车
[12:52] Definitely single. Check out the fish. 绝对是单身 看那条鱼
[12:56] Rich and single– 多金又是单身
[12:57] I wonder what he looks like. You rarely get the trifecta. 我很想知道他的长相 不可能财貌色俱全
[13:00] What’s your guess? 你估计怎样
[13:02] Wonky eye? Rabbit teeth? Comb-over? 死鱼眼 大板牙 地中海
[13:04] One normal eyebrow, one really big one? 眉毛一条粗一条细
[13:07] Baby hands? 小肥手
[13:09] I had it all on one guy. Did not end well. 我真见过这号人物 下场很不怎样
[13:13] Well, I actually saw our new neighbor this morning. 其实我今早就见过他了
[13:15] 6’1″. 190. 1米85 190磅
[13:18] He was wearing this great-looking pair of jeans. 穿着一条非常合身的牛仔裤
[13:21] And let me just say, I can tell you one thing that he isn’t wonky. 我很肯定地告诉你 他身子可不虚
[13:24] Gaby. 加布
[13:26] Oh, come on. I’m married. 干嘛呀 我虽然名花有主
[13:27] I’m not dead. 但我又不是木头人
[13:28] Can still imagine all the dirty things I’d do to him. 我还是可以对他有点非分之想的
[13:31] – Like what? – Oh, god! -比方说呢 -天呐
[13:32] Oh! I didn’t know you were… 我不知道你在
[13:37] I’m susan Delfino. 我是苏珊·德尔非诺
[13:40] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你们
[13:41] Ben Faulkner. 我叫本·福克纳
[13:42] Hi. 你好
[13:43] Well, I’m actually 6’2″, 其实我身高1米86
[13:44] and I haven’t been 190 since I played rugby. 我打橄榄球后就不止190磅了
[13:47] But, uh, thank you. 不过 还是谢谢夸奖
[13:48] Uh, and as for the jeans, 对于这条牛仔裤
[13:50] you know, I could never figure out why they would cost 200 bucks. 我一直搞不懂为什么要花我200块
[13:53] Now I know. 今天总算明白了
[13:56] Ladies, excuse me. 女士们 失陪了
[13:58] – Okay. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[14:00] Welcome. 欢迎
[14:03] Dibs. 这人归我了
[14:07] Look who’s out. 看那边
[14:09] Hey, susan! 苏珊
[14:10] Uh, would you like to join us for coffee?! 过来跟大家一起喝杯咖啡吧
[14:12] Uh, sorry. I can’t talk. 抱歉 我现在不方便
[14:14] I’m subbing today! Can’t be late! 我今天要顶班 不能迟到
[14:17] Is anyone talking to her? 我们必须有人找她谈谈
[14:19] I tried. She’s not returning my calls. 我试着打过电话 但她没回我
[14:21] Same here. She’s obviously avoiding us. 我也一样 她有意躲着咱们
[14:23] I’m telling you, that is one loose cannon. 我怎么说来着 她完全藏不住事
[14:26] Well, we have got to get her back in the fold. 我们必须稳住她
[14:28] This is too risky. 这么做真的太冒险了
[14:30] Says the woman who’s dating a cop. 跟警察约会的人还这么说
[14:34] Did it ever occur to you that it might be good to keep him close? 你没觉着这么做其实对我们有利吗
[14:37] If there’s ever an investigation, 至少警方那边一有动静
[14:38] I will be the first to know. 我马上就能知道
[14:42] I’m doing this for us. 我是为大家着想
[14:44] He’s that good in the sack? 他那方面就那么棒吗
[14:47] You have no idea. 你们绝对想不到
[14:51] And when you finish your worksheets on ladybugs, 等大家完成手中的瓢虫练习作业
[14:54] we will go outside and see if we can find some. 我们就可以到室外去找找
[14:58] Susan, how’s it going? 苏珊 课上得怎么样
[15:00] Good. 很顺利
[15:02] It’s nice to be back. 能回来上课真好
[15:05] To be honest, 说实话
[15:05] I’ve been feeling a little down lately. 我最近有点小沮丧
[15:07] This is just what I needed. 但回到这里 我感觉好多了
[15:09] Mrs. Delfino? 德尔非诺夫人
[15:11] Cupcake’s not moving. 小纸糕不动了
[15:12] She’s probably sleeping, honey. 也许是睡着了 宝贝
[15:14] No, I poked her with my pencil a couple times. 不 我用铅笔戳了几次 它都没反应
[15:17] She is d-e-a dead. 它肯定死了
[15:19] Uh… it’s okay, kids. I know what to do. 没关系 孩子们 我来处理
[15:23] Oh, my god. What do I do? 上帝啊 我该怎么处理
[15:25] There’s a little spot in the garden where we bury the class pets. 学校花园里有个专门埋葬课堂宠物的地方
[15:29] – Bury? – Yeah. -下葬 -对
[15:31] Have a little funeral. Say a few words. 举行一次小葬礼 说几句悼词就行
[15:33] Just don’t mention god. 千万别提上帝
[15:34] Amanda’s parents are atheists, 阿曼达的父母是无神论者
[15:37] lawyers, and major douches. 不好惹的大律师
[15:47] Bless me, father, for I have sinned. 神父 请保佑我 我罪孽深重
[15:49] It’s been a while since my last confession. 距离上次告解又有很长一段时间了
[15:50] Continue, my son. 继续 吾儿
[15:53] “My son.” I’m sorry. “吾儿” 抱歉
[15:55] It’s just you’re, like, a thousand years older than me. 貌似你比我老一大截呢
[16:00] Who are you and where’s Father Dugan? 你哪位啊 杜根神父呢
[16:02] Leaving on sabbatical. Fun for him and fun for me. 在休假 对他对我都有好处
[16:04] This is my first week of confessions. 这可是我的第一个告解周
[16:07] It is? 是吗
[16:08] Yeah, and, man, the things I’ve heard. 是啊 我听到好多新鲜事
[16:11] There was a lady yesterday who– 昨天有位女士来过
[16:14] No, no, no, I can’t say it. 不 我可不能随便泄露
[16:16] I think I’ll come back. 我去去就来
[16:18] No. You’re not going anywhere. 不许走
[16:20] I told you to wait in the car. 跟你说过了 老实在车里待着
[16:21] Don’t snap at me. That’s why we’re here. 别朝我吼 我们来这儿就是要告解的
[16:23] You keep saying you wanna talk to someone, so talk to this guy. 你说你要找人倾诉 那对他说啊
[16:25] He seems perfectly… enthusiastic. 他看来也非常 热心嘛
[16:28] He’s 12 years old. This will blow his collar off. 他才12岁 根本不经世事
[16:31] Oh, man, this must be awesome. 我的天 这个段子一定精彩
[16:33] I’m so bummed I can’t tweet anymore. 可惜我不能再发微博了
[16:35] Sorry. If it’s not Father Dugan, I’m not doing this. 抱歉 杜根神父不在 我没法告解
[16:37] – No– – Let’s go. -别 -我们走
[16:39] Nuts. 疯子
[16:41] I was really hoping this would be a good one. 我还希望这次能听到点劲爆的事
[16:44] I made out with two chicks once in college. 我大学有一次跟两个女生亲热过
[16:48] This job rocks! 这工作可真带劲
[16:58] I don’t know if you’ve ever buried anything before, 我不知道老师你是否埋过东西
[17:01] but you have to dig a hole. 可首先 你得刨个洞
[17:04] Right. Of course. 对 当然啦
[17:10] I knew that. 我知道的
[17:16] It’s funny the way life works out sometimes, isn’t it? 生活有时就是这么戏剧性 对吧
[17:22] I mean, I wasn’t even supposed to be here today. 今天我原本不该在这里
[17:27] Once again, in the wrong place 结果我却又一次在错误的时间
[17:28] at the wrong time. 出现在错误的地点
[17:32] Now I have to carry this around with me for the rest of my life. 看来我得一辈子良心不安了
[17:36] Don’t be sad, Mrs. Delfino. 德尔非诺夫人 别太伤心了
[17:38] Cupcake was kind of a bad hamster. 小纸糕本来就不是什么好鼠
[17:40] She had three babies 她生下三个孩子
[17:41] and ate them. 然后把它们给吞了
[17:43] But does that mean she deserved to die? 但那就意味着她该死吗
[17:45] We don’t get to make that call, Juanita. 这不归我们裁决 胡安妮塔
[17:47] We’re not God. 我们不是上帝
[17:49] That’s right, Amanda. I said it. 没错 阿曼达 是我说了
[17:56] What have I done? 我这是造了什么孽
[17:58] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[18:00] I know it’s not my fault, 我知道错不在我
[18:01] but try telling that to cupcake’s family 可是小纸糕的家人来找她时
[18:03] when they show up looking for her. 怎么和人家交代
[18:10] There. 好了
[18:11] We’re done. 大功告成
[18:13] Now let’s all slap on a happy face 大伙现在换上个笑脸
[18:14] and pretend like this never happened. 假装什么事都没发生过
[18:26] Can I come in? 我可以进来吗
[18:27] I’m really not feeling like drinking right now. 我现在真的没心情喝酒
[18:30] Great. 那好
[18:37] So… were you two close? 这么说 你俩很亲近吗
[18:41] Pardon? 你说什么
[18:41] You and cupcake. 你和小纸糕
[18:43] Juanita told me what happened. 胡安妮塔告诉我今天的事儿了
[18:45] I assume you two had a long history, 我猜你们俩是老交情了
[18:47] went to college together, backpacked through Europe. 上同一所大学 一起去欧洲背包旅行
[18:51] It just sort of hit me in a weird way. 我只是突然有感而发
[18:56] I’m worried about you. 我很担心你
[18:59] First, you stop talking to your friends. 你先是不再和朋友们谈心了
[19:00] Now you’re wigging out at a rat funeral. 然后又在一只老鼠的葬礼上情绪失控
[19:02] You’re making me nervous. 你让我很紧张
[19:03] Well, I’m sorry I’m not handling accessory to murder 很抱歉 我不像你们几个一样
[19:06] as well as the rest of you. 能够心安理得地 做着帮凶
[19:09] Susan, I’m begging you. 苏珊 我求你了
[19:11] This is my husband’s life we’re talking about. 这件事情关乎到我丈夫的性命
[19:14] If anything were to happen to him, 如果他有任何不测
[19:16] think of what would happen to me and my girls. 想想那会给我和孩子们多大的打击
[19:20] I know you’re having a hard time, 我知道你现在不好过
[19:22] but please hold it together. 但求你与我们团结一致
[19:25] I’m trying. 我在努力
[19:28] Try harder. 再努力一点
[19:38] Bree? 布里
[19:40] Do I smell… 我是不是闻到了…
[19:41] Yes, white chocolate macadamia nut, your favorite. 没错 白巧克力配澳洲坚果 你的最爱
[19:45] Now you’re my favorite. 你才是我的最爱
[19:50] How was your day? 今天过得如何
[19:51] Terrific. I found a dead body. 棒极了 我找到了一具尸体
[19:55] Oh, I’m–I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:57] You don’t wanna hear about this. 你不想听我讲这些的
[19:58] No, I do. Your work is fascinating. 不 我想听 你的工作多有意思
[20:02] So, um, where exactly did you find this body? 你是在哪里找到那具尸体的
[20:05] Warehouse out by the docks. 码头旁边的货仓
[20:08] So now I’m a big hero because I cracked a case 现在我成了大英雄 我破的这起案子
[20:11] those poor bastards in New Haven P.D. 纽黑文警局那帮废物
[20:13] have been working on for months. 忙活了好几个月都没进展
[20:14] Oh, good for you. 恭喜你
[20:15] I got lucky. 不过是运气好
[20:17] All I did was spot a sedan with Connecticut plates, 我只是发现了一辆康涅狄格牌照的小货车
[20:20] a bunch of tickets on the windshield, 风挡玻璃上贴了不少罚单
[20:22] and I asked myself, “Who owns that car?” 然后我喃喃自语 “这辆车是谁的呢”
[20:26] The dead man had a car. 死者开了辆车
[20:28] Exactly. The killers did everything right, 没错 凶手机关算尽
[20:29] but they forgot to get rid of the victim’s ride. 却忘了处理掉受害者的车
[20:32] What idiots. 傻到家了
[20:36] So you kept his keys, 这么说你留着他的钥匙
[20:37] But it never occurred to you he might have a car. 却从没想过他也许有辆车
[20:39] I just threw all his stuff in our safe. 我只是一股脑儿把他的东西扔进保险箱
[20:41] I didn’t spend a lot of time thinking about it. 没时间想那么多
[20:44] There it is. 找到了
[20:47] Okay, what’s our plan? 好了 我们怎么办
[20:49] Drop it off in a bad part of town, 把它丢在治安差的街区
[20:50] and let social decay… take its course. 接下来 就交给那帮败类们了
[20:54] Oh, God, do you have to tidy up? 天啊 你非得现在清理吗
[20:55] Get in. If anybody catches us in this car, 快上车 要是被人看到我们在车里
[20:58] we’re dead. 就死定了
[21:02] Oh, no, it’s a stick. 糟了 是手动档
[21:04] I can’t drive a stick. Can you? 我不会开手动档 你呢
[21:06] I did once in high school. 我高中时候开过一次
[21:07] It’s easy. Just one extra pedal. 小菜一碟 就是多个踏板
[21:16] It was easier when I was drunk. 我喝醉的时候 开得好多了
[21:23] oh, my God. 天啊
[21:27] What should I do? Should I gun it? 我该怎么办 加大油门吗
[21:29] Gun it? You can’t even drive it. 加大油门 你都开不起来
[21:39] I thought that was you. 我就知道是你
[21:44] Chuck. Look, Gaby, it’s Chuck. 查克 看啊 加布 是查克
[21:47] I saw you were struggling. 我看到你开得磕磕绊绊的
[21:50] Whose car is this? 这是谁的车
[21:52] – My aunt’s. – My friend’s. -我姨妈的 -我朋友的
[21:55] – Her aunt and my friend. – Aunt Shirley. -她姨妈 也是我朋友 -雪莉姨妈
[21:59] She, came over to my place 她昨晚到我家
[22:00] last night for book club, and– 参加读书俱乐部活动 然后
[22:03] – She had too much to drink. – Classic Shirley. -她喝多了 -她就那德行
[22:05] So we told her we’d bring her car back today. 所以我们答应她 今天把车开过去
[22:07] In fact, she’s waiting for us, 事实上 她在等我们
[22:08] – so we should scoot. – Yeah. -我们得赶紧走了 -没错
[22:10] No way. 没门
[22:12] – I’ll drive. – What? -我来开 -什么
[22:15] The way you guys are going, you’re gonna kill someone. 照你们这样开下去 非出人命不可
[22:18] Go, Bob. I’ll meet you back at the station. 去吧 鲍勃 我们警局见
[22:20] Oh, no, Bob, Bob, don’t go! Bob? Oh. 千万别 鲍勃 别走啊 鲍勃
[22:27] Well… 那好吧
[22:29] Okay, a road trip in this neat old car 那就坐着这老爷车兜兜风吧
[22:31] with your cop boyfriend. Fun. 和你警察男友一道 真带劲
[22:39] So where does Shirley live? 雪莉住在哪里
[22:42] Yeah, Bree, where does she live? 是啊 布里 她住哪
[22:43] Why are you asking me? She’s your aunt. 你怎么问我 她可是你姨妈
[22:46] Just keep driving. I’ll tell you when to turn. 一直开 要拐弯时我会告诉你
[22:52] Huh. That’s interesting. 这可真有意思
[22:54] No, it’s not. 不 没什么意思
[22:55] I mean… what is? 我是说 是什么
[22:58] Oklahoma city redhawks. 俄克拉荷马城市的红鹰队
[23:00] Is your aunt a fan? 你姨妈是棒球迷
[23:01] Oh, yeah, Shirley loves that… uh… sport. 是啊 雪莉热爱那项 运动
[23:07] And… men’s cologne? 也喜欢男性古龙香水
[23:10] She’s a lesbian. 她是同性恋
[23:12] Yeah. She could’ve been married, 没错 她本来可以结婚
[23:14] but, no, she’s a lesbian. 但可惜 她是个同性恋
[23:18] So, this, um, aunt or… friend, 那这位又用男性古龙香水
[23:21] who’s a men’s cologne-wearing lesbian– 又是同性恋的姨妈和朋友
[23:24] she also likes to chew tobacco? 也喜欢嚼烟草
[23:29] ’cause I never met a woman who likes to chew… 因为我从来没见过一个女人喜欢嚼烟草
[23:33] Ever. 从来没有过
[23:37] I chew tobacco. 我就嚼烟草
[23:39] And I’m a woman. 我可是个女人
[23:42] Yeah. 是的
[23:48] All that’s missing is a glass of Chardonnay. 要是再来一杯夏敦埃白葡萄酒就完美了
[23:52] I keep telling her to quit. 我老劝她戒掉
[23:53] “Do you want mouth cancer?” I say, 我跟她说”你嘴上想长肿瘤吗”
[23:55] but she won’t listen. 但她根本听不进去
[24:00] You okay? 你还好吗
[24:01] Yeah. Ugh! 没事
[24:04] No. Pull over. Now. 不行了 靠边停车 现在就停
[24:13] Sorry! Shirley likes plain. 抱歉 雪莉喜欢原味
[24:15] I prefer chocolate. 我更喜欢巧克力味
[24:22] Get out. 下车
[24:23] What? 什么
[24:24] I’m taking your car. 我要劫持这辆车
[24:26] Oh, my god. I could kiss you! 天 真想亲你一口
[24:28] What? What are you… just get out! 什么 你要什么 赶紧滚
[24:31] Shh! Keep your voice down. 嘘 小点声
[24:32] That man over there is a cop. 那边的男人是个警察
[24:34] A cop? 警察
[24:35] No! Get back in here. 不 回来
[24:37] When you start something, young man, you see it through. 你起的事端 年轻人 你就得一包到底
[24:43] Buckle up! 系好安全带走吧
[24:50] Hey, what happened? 发生了什么事
[24:55] Shirley. Just happened to be walking by. 是雪莉 她碰巧路过
[24:57] Isn’t that a stroke of luck? 是不是很幸运
[25:01] So do you think your friend Bob could give us a ride home? 你觉得你的朋友鲍勃可以送我们回家吗
[25:05] Sure. I’ll–I’ll call him. 当然可以 我电他
[25:12] So how’s that dating a cop 边跟警察约会
[25:13] while covering up a murder working out for you? 边隐瞒谋杀 在你这儿真行得通啊
[25:25] Hey, Renee. 雷尼
[25:26] Ladies. 女士们好
[25:28] Don’t distract them. They have an important job to do. 别打扰她们 她们有重要的任务
[25:31] I’m gonna go see the new neighbor. 我要去见见新邻居
[25:33] You know, give him a ride on the ol’ welcome wagon. 欢迎入住的上门服务
[25:36] Wow, that was fast. 进展真快
[25:37] I didn’t know you two had even talked. 我都不知道你们已经聊过了
[25:38] We haven’t. 我们没聊过
[25:40] So what makes you think he’s gonna be interested? 那你怎么知道他会有兴趣
[25:43] Hear that, ladies? Watch and learn. 听她说的了吗 女士们 好好看学着点
[25:47] I will show you some of my secrets. 让你见识下我的一些秘诀
[25:55] Hi. I’m gonna save us some time. 你好 我们开门见山的说吧
[25:57] Look, I’m single. You’re single. 我单身 你也单身
[26:00] I’m hot. You’re hot. Assuming you’re not gay, 我性感 你英俊 假如你不是同性恋
[26:03] and those shoes tell me you’re not, 看你穿的鞋就能说明你不是
[26:06] we could do that thing where we flirt for a few weeks. 我们可以调情几个星期
[26:09] You can stare at my ass getting the mail, 你出门取信件的时候 可以盯着我的美臀
[26:11] And I do get my mail four times a day. 我一天要取四次邮件
[26:19] Or you could invite me in for coffee. Right now. 或者你可以邀请我进去喝杯咖啡 就现在
[26:22] Thanks for the offer, but, uh, I’m good. 谢谢你的好意 但是 我不需要
[26:28] Um, Excuse me, when I said “Coffee”, 抱歉 我说的”咖啡”
[26:31] you did know I meant sex, right? 你知道是指做爱吧
[26:34] Oh, you were subtle, but, uh, yeah. I got it. 你说的很隐晦 但是 我明白
[26:45] You should write a book. 你真该写本书
[26:48] Otherwise, when you die, your secrets will die with you. 否则你死后 你的秘诀就不为外人所知了
[26:58] Father Dugan! 杜根神父
[27:00] I’m so glad I caught you. 真高兴找到你了
[27:02] I don’t know if you remember me. 不知道你是不是还记得我
[27:03] Gabrielle solis. I assume you’ve come to apologize 加布丽尔·索利斯 我猜你来是为
[27:06] for taking a phone call during my easter sermon? 在我复活节布道时 接了电话而道歉
[27:09] Oh! I’m sorry, Father. But, you know, 很抱歉 祖父 但是
[27:11] if you don’t confirm those spa appointments, you lose ’em. 如果你不确认那些按摩约会 就约不上了
[27:13] Yeah. 是啊
[27:15] Um, anyway, I came here about Carlos. 总之 我是为卡洛斯而来
[27:17] He’s in trouble, and he needs your help. 他现在遇到麻烦了 需要你的帮助
[27:19] Well, I’d love to help Carlos. He’s a good man. 我很愿意帮助卡洛斯 他是个好人
[27:21] But I’m afraid you’re too late. 但我想你来的太晚了
[27:22] What? You were the one who kept blabbing in that sermon 什么 是你在布道中一直胡扯说
[27:25] how it’s never too late to confess your sins. 忏悔你的罪恶永远都不嫌晚
[27:28] See? 看
[27:29] I can listen and take calls. 我都听进去了
[27:31] It’s true. God waits until the heart is ready. 没错 上帝会一直等到内心准备好了
[27:34] But the airlines are a little stricter, 但是航空公司的规矩有点严格
[27:36] and I’m not going overseas in a middle seat. 我可不想坐在中间的座位飞去国外
[27:39] So if you’ll excuse me. 所以 抱歉了
[27:40] You getting on, too, Miss? 你也要上车吗 小姐
[27:43] Uh, yes, but I couldn’t… manage my bag. 是的 但我拿不动行李
[27:47] Be a dear and grab it for me? 你能做回好人帮我取来吗
[27:55] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[27:56] Taking you to the airport… 带你去机场
[27:58] With one quick detour. 不过要绕行一番
[28:02] Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Stop it! Stop it! 嘿嘿嘿 停下 停下
[28:05] Are you crazy? I can’t miss my plane. 你疯了吗 我不能误点
[28:08] Well, I’m sorry if I’m trying to get you to do God’s work 很抱歉 我是带你去行使上帝的工作
[28:10] instead of going on your dream vacation to… 而不是去你梦想中的度假圣地
[28:12] Rwanda, where I’ll be digging wells… For lepers. 卢旺达 去那里为麻风病人挖井
[28:18] Well, your little friends are gonna have to wait. 你的小朋友们得等等你了
[28:20] Excuse me. 很抱歉
[28:24] Well, where did you come from? 你们打哪来
[28:26] We’re headed off on our honeymoon. 我们要去渡蜜月
[28:28] And we can’t have any detours. 我们不能绕道去别处
[28:29] They say you have to get to the airport three hours early 他们说乘国际航班
[28:31] for international flights. 必须要提前三小时赶到机场
[28:32] Oh, honey, relax. Since we caught Bin Laden, 亲爱的 别紧张 现在抓住了本·拉登
[28:34] You can stroll on the plane anytime you want. 你们随时都可以登机
[28:39] It’s just, I’ve done something, Father, 神父 我做了一件错事
[28:41] and I’m afraid that it’s… unforgivable. 我恐怕这是一件不可饶恕的事
[28:46] God can forgive us for anything. 上帝会宽恕我们做的任何错事
[28:47] Really? Anything? 真的 什么都可以
[28:49] Yes. 当然
[28:50] If we’re willing to show that we are truly repentant. 只要我们愿意表现出真正的悔意
[28:53] How? 怎么表现
[28:55] Well, it’s not by what we say. 这不是嘴上说说而已
[28:58] It’s by what we do. 而要通过实际行动来证明
[29:01] For instance, if we were talking about a crime… 举个例子 如果你犯了罪
[29:06] Then confessing to the authorities 那么向当局自首
[29:08] would prove the intentions of our heart. 就可以证明你赎罪的决心
[29:14] That… 那个
[29:16] is not an option. 行不通
[29:20] There are other people involved– 这件事还把其他人卷进来了
[29:21] innocent people. 一些无辜的人
[29:23] You can’t ask to be absolved 如果你试图隐瞒
[29:25] for a sin that you intend to keep hidden. 是不能请求被主赦免的
[29:32] You should go. 您该走了
[29:35] You’re gonna miss your flight. 否则要误机了
[29:36] I don’t wanna leave you, Carlos, 卡洛斯 在确定你没事之前
[29:38] not till I’m sure that you’re gonna be okay. 我是不会抛下你不管的
[29:43] Father Dugan, I don’t see any way 杜根神父 我看不到任何希望
[29:46] that I am ever going to be okay. 我再也好不起来了
[30:18] I wish I could make you stop thinking about this. 真希望我能让你不再为此事发愁
[30:24] Yeah, me, too. 我也想啊
[30:32] I don’t even know what I was looking for. 我甚至不知道出路在哪里
[30:38] There is no absolution for this thing. 没有办法赦免我的罪
[30:44] I just have to live with it. 我要负疚终身了
[31:00] Every noise I’d hear at night was him. 以前我每晚都会听到他的声音
[31:05] Every dark alley I passed, he was waiting for me. 我走过每个漆黑的小巷 他都在那等着我
[31:10] When I’d lie in bed, 当我躺下的时候
[31:13] I was afraid he’d come find me. 我怕他会来找我
[31:18] He was in my dreams… 他无时无刻不在我的梦中
[31:20] and in my nightmares. 成了无法摆脱的噩梦
[31:21] I couldn’t escape him. 我逃不出他的阴影
[31:31] And that’s what I had to live with… 我一直活在这种梦魇中
[31:35] until now. 直到现在
[31:43] For the first time, I’m not scared. 平生第一次 我不再感到恐惧
[31:48] You did that for me. 是你让我得以解脱
[31:52] Yeah. 对
[31:54] By taking a man’s life. 通过夺走一个人的生命
[32:00] Yes, you may have taken a life, 是的 也许你结束了一条生命
[32:02] but yu also saved one. 可你同时也救了一条命
[32:07] So if it’s absolution you’re looking for… 所以如果你寻求的是赦免
[32:12] I give it to you. 我来赦免你
[32:59] Hey, is everything okay with the kids? 孩子们没事吧
[33:02] Yeah, yeah, the– the kids are fine. I just– 没事 孩子们很好 我只是…
[33:05] What? Did something happen? 怎么了 发生什么事了
[33:06] I really need you right now. 我现在真的很需要你
[33:11] Okay. 好
[33:41] Morning. 早
[33:43] Morning. 早
[33:46] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. 天啊 天啊
[33:48] Crap, crap, crap. 该死 该死 该死
[33:53] – Come on. Come on. – Okay. -快点 快点 -知道
[33:55] – Watch out for the, uh– – Okay, okay, o– -小心那个 -好的
[33:58] – Honey. – Ooh. No, I’m okay. Okay, go. -亲爱的 -没事 我很好 快走
[34:06] They’re still asleep. 他们还在睡
[34:08] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[34:12] I’ll start the coffee. 我去弄点咖啡
[34:13] Okay, you’ve read my mind. 好的 你还真懂我
[34:21] So last night… 那昨晚
[34:25] We should talk about it. 我们应该好好谈谈
[34:32] I mean… 我是说
[34:34] If you wanna get back together, 如果你想复合的话
[34:37] I’m open to that. 我很欢迎
[34:39] But we have some serious problems 但我们之间还有些严重的问题
[34:43] that are gonna require serious work. 需要好好解决
[34:47] Oh, God. 天啊
[34:51] Last night… 昨晚
[34:57] was… 跟
[34:58] not about getting back together. 复合无关
[35:03] Then what the hell was it about? 那是为什么
[35:06] I… 我
[35:09] I had a nightmare. 我做了个噩梦
[35:13] Well… a-a nightmare? Are you kidding me? 一个噩梦 你在拿我寻开心吗
[35:15] You’ve gotta understand 你要理解
[35:16] I’m having a lot of nightmares. 我最近总做噩梦
[35:19] This is such a scary time, and I really need you. 很吓人的 我真的需要你
[35:23] That’s–that’s why I didn’t want to tell the kids. 这就是我一直没跟孩子们坦白的原因
[35:25] Having you across the street makes me feel safe. 你住在对面让我感到很踏实
[35:30] You’re unbelievable. 你真是不可理喻
[35:33] You know what you do when you’re scared, Lynette? 勒奈特 知道你害怕的时候该怎么办吗
[35:34] You buy a night light. 去买一个夜明灯
[35:36] You don’t go have sex with the guy 而不是跟一个
[35:38] you are supposed to be separated from! 该与你分居的男人上床
[35:46] I want French toast. 我想吃烤面包片
[35:47] I hate French toast. I want pancakes. 我不想吃烤面包片 我想吃煎饼
[35:58] Kids… 孩子们
[36:07] There’s something your mom and I need to tell you. 妈妈有话要跟你们说
[36:13] Yeah. 对
[36:17] Why don’t we sit down? 我们坐下说吧
[36:23] Hey, I, uh, I know it’s a barbecue, 我知道只是去烧烤
[36:28] but isn’t that a little casual? 但这么穿是不是太随意了
[36:32] Yeah, um, 有点儿
[36:34] I think I’m not gonna go this year. 今年的我不想去了
[36:36] Won’t you go without me? 你不能一个人去吗
[36:43] Hey, do I need to be worried? 我应该担心吗
[36:46] I told you. I’m fine. 跟你说了 我没事
[36:49] I don’t mean worried about you. 我不是担心你
[36:51] I mean worried about us. 我是担心我们俩
[36:55] I thought this was some problem between you and your friends, 我原以为是你跟你朋友之间出了问题
[36:58] But… the way you’ve been shutting me out, 可你一直避开我
[37:02] I’m starting to think you’ve got a problem with me. 我开始觉得你是对我有意见了
[37:05] How could you say that? 你怎么这么说呢
[37:10] No matter what I’m going through, 不管我遇到什么事
[37:13] I would never let anything come between us. 我都不会让它成为我们之间的隔阂
[37:17] Yeah, I’m sure Tom and Lynette felt the same way. 是啊 汤姆和勒奈特以前也是这么想的吧
[37:21] Look where they ended up. 看看他们结局如何呢
[37:32] Well, I’m headed over there without you. 那我就一个人过去了
[37:35] No. I’m going with you. 不 我跟你一块去
[37:40] You’re right. 你说得对
[37:42] I do have a problem with the girls. 我是跟女生们出了点问题
[37:45] It’s about time I went over there and straightened it out. 是时候该过去把问题说清楚了
[37:50] No! No way. You are not bringing Mike in on this. 不 不行 你不能把麦克牵扯进来
[37:53] He’s not gonna tell anyone, 他不会告诉别人的
[37:55] we can trust him 可以信任他
[37:56] Oh, just like I could trust you 就跟我们当时信任你
[37:57] when we agreed to keep this between us? 说好要严格保密一样吗
[37:59] Susan, we all empathize with your position, 苏珊 我们都同情你的处境
[38:01] But I don’t think it’s smart to tell Mike. 可我觉得告诉麦克可并不明智
[38:03] Well, he knows something is up. 他知道有事发生
[38:05] It’s affecting our marriage. 这影响到了我们的婚姻
[38:07] You know what’s gonna affect my marriage 等我老公去坐牢了
[38:08] when my husband goes to prison? 我的婚姻又会受到什么影响
[38:10] I think we should let her tell him. 我觉得我们该让她告诉他
[38:14] I can’t believe this. 我简直不能相信
[38:15] We all made a pact that night. 我们那天晚上说好了的
[38:16] I don’t remember anybody bringing up 我可不记得有谁提过
[38:17] these extra conditions. 这些附加条件
[38:19] Well, you weren’t exactly asking anyone’s opinion that night, 你那天晚上可没有征询过任何人的意见
[38:21] were you, Bree? 不是吗 布里
[38:22] What is that supposed to mean? 你这是什么意思
[38:23] It means you elected yourself chairman 意思是你自作主张当上了
[38:25] of the… dead guy committee 这死人委员会的主席
[38:27] and started making decisions for everyone. 然后替大家做了决定
[38:29] Like you always do. 你总是这样
[38:30] Well, somebody had to, Susan, 可总得有人先做决定
[38:31] and it sure as hell wasn’t gonna be you. 而且这人明显不会是你
[38:35] I’m done talking about this. 我不想再说了
[38:36] The only reason I came to this barbecue 我来参加这次烧烤的唯一原因
[38:38] is to let you know that I am telling Mike. 就是通知你一声 我要告诉麦克
[38:41] The hell you are. 你不许去
[38:44] Oh my god! 我的天
[38:45] Gaby! Gaby! 加布 加布
[38:47] Trade Manning? What, are you out of your mind? 卖掉曼宁 你疯了吗
[38:49] Think for a minute. When is his stock ever gonna be higher? 你想想 他的身价还会再涨吗
[38:52] Let me go! 放开我
[38:55] You could get a great player. 可以另找个很棒的球员
[38:57] Yeah, maybe a great quarterback, 是啊 也许还能找个很棒的四分卫
[39:00] like, I don’t know. Manning? 比如曼宁
[39:04] Ow! Get off me! 给我下来
[39:05] Girls, people can hear us! 姐们 别人会听见的
[39:07] I told you we couldn’t trust her. 我就说不能信任她
[39:09] I can’t see. 我看不见了
[39:10] – Lynette! – Stop it! -勒奈特 -住手
[39:12] Oh! I got it! 我抓住了
[39:17] What the hell’s going on? 这怎么回事
[39:21] Uh, well… 那个
[39:23] I… lost my earring, 我 耳环丢了
[39:26] and the girls here were kind enough to help me look for it. 大家都好心帮我找呢
[39:29] Oh! There it is! 在那呢
[39:47] I went food shopping yesterday. 我昨天去采购食物了
[39:49] I kept having to put things back. 不停地要把东西往回放
[39:52] I’d take a couple of cans of peaches. 拿了几罐桃子
[39:57] And then I’d remember that tom 后来想起来
[39:58] was the only one who liked them, put them back. 全家只有汤姆爱吃 又放回去了
[40:03] Sweet pickles–Tom. 甜泡菜 汤姆吃的
[40:06] Put them back. 放回去
[40:09] I am so sorry. 真抱歉
[40:11] With everything that’s been going on, 最近发生这么多事
[40:12] I haven’t been there for you. 我都没能陪着你
[40:18] I guess we’ve all been guilty of that. 我猜我们都对这事感到歉疚
[40:24] I’m sorry, Susan. 抱歉 苏珊
[40:29] This is so damn hard. 这太难捱了
[40:33] You know, the good thing 其实 麦克和汤姆不知道这事
[40:34] about mike and tom not knowing is they can’t be implicated. 也有个好处 那就是他们不会被牵连
[40:41] If something were to happen, 如果发生什么意外
[40:44] At least they’d be okay. 至少他们会没事
[40:54] We are never gonna be able to tell anybody about this, are we? 我们永远也不能把这事告诉任何人 是吗
[41:01] No. 是的
[41:06] Are you gonna be able to live with that? 你能接受这一点吗
[41:17] I’m gonna try. 我尽力
[41:28] It’s only the best friends 只有最好的朋友
[41:31] who stay long after the party’s over 会留守到派对结束
[41:33] to help clean up… 帮忙清理
[41:38] To cleanse the pain of a guilty conscience… 洗去心中歉疚的痛楚
[41:44] To pick up the pieces… of a broken marriage… 拾起破裂婚姻的碎片
[41:51] To sweep away the loneliness of keeping a secret. 扫除死守秘密的孤独
[41:56] Yes… 是的
[41:58] It’s good to have friends who help clean up our messes. 有朋友帮忙清理是好事
[42:04] But every housewife knows 但每位主妇都清楚
[42:06] that as soon as one mess is taken care of… 麻烦总是刚解决完一个
[42:10] Another one appears. 下一个又接踵而至
[42:15] And we may find ourselves, 我们会发现自己
[42:18] right back where we started. 又回到了起点
[42:22] null 真恶心 我要告诉别人
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第8季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme