时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Beth had no idea | 保罗已经得知贝丝的来历 |
[00:04] | Paul was told the truth about her mother. | 贝丝却还蒙在鼓里 |
[00:06] | Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths | 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章 |
[00:09] | to cause you harm. | 来伤害过你 |
[00:10] | In therapy, Gaby confronted her past. | 在心理治疗时 加布直面过去 |
[00:13] | When I was a child, my stepfather molested me. | 我还小时 继父就骚扰了我 |
[00:16] | Bree made a stunning revelation. | 布里揭开了一个惊人的事实 |
[00:19] | He’s your son. | 他是你儿子 |
[00:21] | And two fathers… | 两个爸爸 |
[00:23] | He needs our help. | 他需要我们俩的帮助 |
[00:24] | …reached out to a son in trouble. | 向困境中的儿子 伸出了援手 |
[00:32] | Lynette Scavo had lost a lot of sleep | 多年来 勒奈特·斯加沃经历了 |
[00:35] | over the years. | 许多不眠之夜 |
[00:37] | There had been 3:00 a.m. Feedings… | 凌晨三点起来喂奶 |
[00:42] | And temperatures of 102… | 照顾发高烧的孩子 |
[00:46] | And late-night pillow fights. | 平息深夜枕头大战 |
[00:50] | But Lynette had never complained | 不过勒奈特任劳任怨 |
[00:53] | because a mother… | 因为母亲 |
[00:54] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:55] | …is always on call. | 就得有求必应 |
[00:58] | Do we have any eggs? | 家里有鸡蛋吗 |
[01:00] | Yes. We have eggs. | 有啊 有鸡蛋 |
[01:04] | Where do we keep them? | 放在哪里了 |
[01:09] | In the refrigerator. | 冰 箱 里 |
[01:12] | Cool. Thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[01:17] | How do you make an omelet? | 鸡蛋卷怎么做 |
[01:21] | You don’t have to come down. | 你不用下来 |
[01:23] | Just, uh, tell us where the stuff is. | 告诉我怎么做就好 |
[01:24] | No, it’s just easier if I do it myself. | 我亲自来动手还轻松些 |
[01:26] | Two omelets, coming up. | 两个蛋卷 马上就好 |
[01:27] | Actually, um, could you make mine an egg white scramble? | 是这样 你能给我做个夹蛋白的吗 |
[01:32] | Girls. Hello. | 姑娘们 你们好 |
[01:33] | Mom, this is Tiffany and Kimberly. | 妈妈 这两位是蒂凡尼和金伯莉 |
[01:36] | We met them at a keg party, wandering around looking for food. | 我们在酒会上认识的 她们想找点东西吃 |
[01:38] | Somebody scarfed all the chips and stuff. | 薯片之类的都被人吃光了 |
[01:41] | And we were like, | 然后我们就想 |
[01:42] | wouldn’t it be awesome to have Denver omelets right now? | 来点丹佛炒蛋一定很棒吧 |
[01:46] | ‘Cause I’m from Denver. | 因为我是丹佛人 |
[01:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:48] | I’m getting more of a vegas vibe. | 我倒感觉更像是拉斯维加斯来的 |
[01:51] | Sidebar. | 过来说话 |
[01:54] | You woke me up to cater your booty call? | 你叫醒我就是为了招待你的玩伴 |
[01:57] | Mom, this isn’t a booty call. | 妈妈 这不是玩伴 |
[01:58] | I think you mean a “Hook-up.” | 你的意思可能是 对象 |
[01:59] | A booty call is, like, when you’re feeling horny, | 玩伴是那种 你觉得很饥渴时 |
[02:02] | – and you pick up the phone and call– – Okay. Got it. Look… | -拿起电话 -好了 明白 |
[02:05] | This isn’t a frat house. This is our family home, | 这不是兄弟会宿舍 这是咱们家 |
[02:07] | And you can’t bring your… whatevers… Here to seal the deal. | 你们不能带自己的那什么 来乱搞 |
[02:10] | Why not? We’ve been doing it for months. | 怎么不行 我们这么干都好几个月了 |
[02:12] | Mom, we’re not kids anymore. | 妈 我们不是小孩了 |
[02:15] | Yeah, we’re grown men, old enough to vote. | 对 我们长大了 都可以投票选举了 |
[02:17] | Old enough to die for our country. | 都可以为国捐躯了 |
[02:19] | Now where do we keep the eggs? | 鸡蛋到底在哪里 |
[02:21] | Under the sink, next to the fresh fruit. | 在水槽下面 挨着新鲜水果 |
[02:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Yes, Lynette Scavo | 是的 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[02:32] | had lost a lot of sleep over the years. | 已经度过了许多不眠之夜 |
[02:34] | And she was getting tired of it. | 对此 她已经很不耐烦了 |
[02:49] | There are all sorts of ways to leave. | 告别的方式有很多种 |
[02:52] | Some people shake hands… | 有人礼貌握手 |
[02:55] | Others offer a gentle wave. | 有人轻轻挥手 |
[02:59] | A few like to give big hugs. | 还有人则紧紧拥抱 |
[03:04] | Then there are those who refuse to leave | 还有一些人 则拒不离开 |
[03:07] | until someone else says… | 直到别人开口说 |
[03:09] | “Get out.” | “出去” |
[03:11] | Morning, boys. | 早上好 小伙子们 |
[03:15] | Why are you handing me classified ads? | 你把分类广告给我干嘛 |
[03:16] | You have seven days to find another place to live. | 给你们七天找地方搬家 |
[03:21] | Whoa, whoa. You’re kicking us out? | 你要赶我们出去 |
[03:23] | You said I could stay here until I finished college. | 你说过 我大学毕业前都可以住家里 |
[03:25] | Yeah, we’re starting to think that’s not gonna happen. | 是 但我们改主意了 |
[03:27] | Guys, please don’t do this. We like it here. | 别这样啊 我们喜欢这里 |
[03:30] | Of course you do. | 当然啦 |
[03:31] | You think doing laundry is throwing dirty clothes in the hamper | 你们以为洗衣服就是把脏衣服丢进脏衣篮 |
[03:34] | and getting clean ones out of the drawer. | 然后抽屉里就有干净的穿了 |
[03:35] | That’s how dad does it. | 爸爸不就是这样的吗 |
[03:37] | O-okay, let’s stay on topic. | 好了 别扯远了 |
[03:39] | Guys, you need to grow up, learn to be independent, | 孩子们 你们得长大 学会独立 |
[03:42] | and that’s gonna start with you getting your own place. | 就从自己找地方住开始吧 |
[03:44] | And how are we gonna pay for it? | 那我们拿什么付房租 |
[03:46] | If you turn that paper over, you’ll find a whole section | 把报纸翻过来 有一整版 |
[03:50] | of people willing to exchange money for something called work! | 都是愿意用钱来招工的人 |
[03:54] | – We have to get jobs? – This is crazy. | -我们非得找工作吗 -太过分了吧 |
[03:56] | You guys are acting like | 你们这样就像是 |
[03:57] | we stabbed you last night. | 我们昨晚背地里捅了你一刀似的 |
[03:58] | Oh, obviously you didn’t do that. | 你们明显干不了这事 |
[04:00] | You don’t know where the knives are. | 你们连刀在哪里都不知道 |
[04:02] | Now start making some calls. | 现在开始打电话吧 |
[04:12] | You really think that they’re ready? | 你真的觉得他们准备好了吗 |
[04:14] | No. And that’s why we have to do this. | 不 所以我们才不得不这样 |
[04:18] | Those boys are drifting through life, Tom. | 孩子们日子过得浑浑噩噩 汤姆 |
[04:19] | If we don’t do something soon, | 如果我们再不采取行动 |
[04:21] | We’ll have twin 50-year-olds living in the basement, | 到他们50岁时 会沦落到住地下室 |
[04:24] | Screaming upstairs for juice. | 扯着嗓子让楼上的人给送果汁 |
[04:26] | You’re right. Unless we push ’em out of the nest, | 说得对 不推他们离开家独立 |
[04:29] | they’ll never learn to fly. | 他们永远也别想学会生存 |
[04:32] | Do you have to dial a “1” Before the area code? | 在区号前是不是要加拨”1″ |
[04:36] | And the first chick lands with a thud. | 出师不利啊 |
[04:43] | Yes. I’ve been on hold for, like, 4 miles. | 对 我拿着电话等了 快4英里了 |
[04:46] | I just got a notice that my insurance | 刚收到通知说 我的保险 |
[04:49] | is only covering partial payment of my dialysis. | 只能报销我的透析费用的一部分 |
[04:52] | No, that can’t be right. | 不 不可能 |
[04:54] | I can’t afford that, and I need treatments three times a week. | 我付不起钱 而且我需要一周透析三次 |
[04:57] | Ooh! Oh! Aah! Damn it! | 该死 |
[05:01] | Oh, uh, not you. | 不 不是说你 |
[05:03] | I just ruined my shirt | 我刚弄脏了衣服 |
[05:06] | and saved a chipmunk’s life in the same move. | 同时救了一只花栗鼠的命 |
[05:08] | This is not a good day. | 今天可真不走运 |
[05:11] | Oh, crap! | 糟了 |
[05:21] | Morning, ma’am. | 早上好 女士 |
[05:23] | Do you know why I pulled you over? | 知道我为什么让你停车吗 |
[05:25] | To commend me for saving that chipmunk’s life? | 表扬我救了那只花栗鼠的命 |
[05:28] | No. You didn’t come to a complete stop | 不是 在芬达尔的停车标志那里 |
[05:32] | at that stop sign at Ferndale. | 你没有完全停下车 |
[05:33] | License and registration, please? | 请把驾照和行驶证拿出来 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. I guess I was just really distracted. | 对不起 我可能是有点走神了 |
[05:39] | I was trying to talk to the insurance company, | 我刚才在跟保险公司打电话 |
[05:41] | and then the coffee spilled, and now… | 把咖啡弄洒了 这下 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna be late for my dialysis appointment, | 我去透析要迟到了 |
[05:46] | which means that all the good chairs will be taken | 到时候好椅子都给人占了 |
[05:48] | and I will end up in the chair by the bathroom, | 我就只能用浴室里的椅子 |
[05:50] | and I will spend the next six hours listening to people flush. | 接下来6个小时都得听着别人哗啦哗啦洗澡 |
[05:54] | Dialysis? Man, that must be rough. | 透析 天哪 一定很不好过 |
[05:57] | And it explains why I look a lot more bloated than I do on my license. | 所以我看起来比驾照上要肿 |
[06:04] | Look, I don’t want you to be late for your appointment. | 我也不想你迟到 |
[06:06] | – I’ll let you off with a warning. – Oh. Really? | -我就给你个警告好了 -真的吗 |
[06:09] | – Good luck, ma’am. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 女士 -谢谢 |
[06:14] | And thank you, dialysis. | 也谢谢你 透析 |
[06:19] | I don’t wanna go on this stupid trip. | 我一点也不想去 |
[06:20] | It’s only 24 hours. | 只要24小时 |
[06:22] | Trust me. 24 hours in my hometown | 相信我 我老家那里待24小时 |
[06:24] | feels like 2 years. | 感觉就像两年 |
[06:25] | Those people are– are small-minded, | 那些人心胸狭窄 |
[06:27] | They’re bigoted, and their teeth– | 盲目得很 他们的牙 |
[06:29] | It’s the land orthodontia forgot. | 那地方都没人整牙 |
[06:31] | Well, it produced you, so it can’t be all bad. | 它养育了你 不至于那么糟 |
[06:34] | Ugh! Please. You know what that town is famous for? | 拜托 你知道这个地方以什么著称吗 |
[06:37] | The second-longest-burning tire fire in America. | 美国第二大轮胎火灾 |
[06:41] | Gaby, I think we both know why you don’t wanna go. | 加布 我们俩都清楚你为什么不想去 |
[06:43] | And it’s not about the town. | 跟这个地方无关 |
[06:50] | Okay, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[06:52] | But I don’t care what my therapist says. | 但我不在乎治疗师怎么说 |
[06:54] | I don’t wanna fly to Texas to stand on some dead guy’s grave | 我不想飞到德克萨斯 站在某个死人墓碑前 |
[06:57] | and read him a letter. | 给他读一封信 |
[06:58] | That dead guy was your stepfather, | 那个死人是你继父 |
[07:00] | And he abused you. | 他虐待了你 |
[07:03] | When Dr. Wyner told you to write down how you felt, | 维内尔医生让你写下你的感受 |
[07:06] | that helped, didn’t it? | 挺有效的 对吧 |
[07:07] | I guess. Well, then I really think you should listen to her | 我想是吧 那我觉得你真该听她的 |
[07:10] | when she says that reading it at his grave will help. | 她说了在他墓碑前把信读出来会有效的 |
[07:13] | Confronting him will give you closure. | 直面他 会让你得以平静 |
[07:15] | He’s dead. | 他反正死了 |
[07:16] | Can’t I just confront him from the comfort of my own home, | 我怎么就不能舒舒服服待在自己家里 |
[07:19] | with a glass of wine and a ouija board? | 端着一杯酒 用显灵板直面他呢 |
[07:22] | If you absolutely don’t want to do this, | 如果你真不想这么做的话 |
[07:24] | you don’t have to. | 就别勉强自己了 |
[07:27] | But I really wish you would. | 但我真的希望你去 |
[07:30] | Fine. 24 hours, | 好吧 24小时 |
[07:32] | one graveside rant, and then we come home. | 在墓碑旁大骂一场 然后咱们回家 |
[07:37] | Why are you bringing evening wear? | 你干嘛还带了晚礼服 |
[07:39] | It’s the anniversary of the tire fire. | 轮胎火灾的周年祭要到了 |
[07:42] | There’s gonna be a party. | 可能会有派对 |
[07:47] | We’re almost there, Zach. | 我们快到了 扎克 |
[07:48] | These people are gonna be able to help you. | 这些人会帮你的 |
[07:51] | I don’t need to go to rehab. | 我不需要去戒毒所 |
[07:53] | Tell that to the puke on my shoes. | 看看你吐在我鞋上的那些东西 |
[07:55] | Thank god your mother never saw you like this. | 谢天谢地 你妈妈没看见你这副德性 |
[07:59] | Easy, paul. | 放松点 保罗 |
[08:00] | You can’t make me go. | 你们不能强迫我去 |
[08:02] | Zach, face it. You’re going. | 扎克 面对现实吧 你别无他选 |
[08:04] | Okay. I will. | 好吧 我会去的 |
[08:06] | I promise. Tomorrow. Just let me out now. | 我保证 明天去 现在让我下车 |
[08:10] | – Let me out. Let go of me! – I’m trying to help you. | -让我下车 放开我 -我是在帮你 |
[08:12] | You? You? | 你 你吗 |
[08:14] | You did this to me. You’re the reason I’m like this. | 这都是你的错 我这样是你一手造成的 |
[08:17] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你在说什么鬼话呢 |
[08:18] | Paul, ignore him. He’s sick. | 保罗 别理他 他有病 |
[08:20] | I’m not sick! | 我没病 |
[08:21] | He’s sick! I’m fine! | 他才有病呢 我很正常 |
[08:24] | You’re fine?! Ow. | 你还正常 |
[08:26] | You shot me! You shot your own father! | 我对我开枪 你对自己的父亲开枪 |
[08:28] | – Does that sound fine to you?! – Paul! | -对你来说 这正常吗 -保罗 |
[08:30] | – Paul, let him go. – You’re going to rehab. | -保罗 放开他 -你必须去戒毒 |
[08:32] | You’re gonna take these drugs and flush ’em out of you, | 你要将毒品彻底从身体里去除 |
[08:36] | and then we’re gonna talk, or I swear | 然后我们好好谈谈 否则 |
[08:37] | I will drive your sorry ass to prison myself! | 我发誓我会亲自把你送进监狱的 |
[08:39] | So you can either dry out in rehab | 想清楚 你不去戒毒所戒毒 |
[08:42] | or take your chances in jail. | 就等着坐牢吧 |
[08:43] | I’m good either way! | 两条路对我来说都行 |
[08:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[09:04] | Now with just the top… tip of your fingers, | 现在用你的指尖 |
[09:08] | right there on the seam. Right–yeah. There. | 抓在线缝这儿 对 就这样 |
[09:10] | Then, when you throw the ball, you whip your hand down, right? | 当你扔球时 手往下甩 |
[09:12] | Gets the–gets it spinning faster. | 这样能让球旋转得更快 |
[09:16] | Let’s give it a shot. Really whip those fingers. | 我们试试看 手指一定要捏住 |
[09:21] | Take it easy! | 小点儿劲 |
[09:25] | Charlie, it’s time to go. | 查理 该走了 |
[09:27] | No, mom, please. Five more minutes! | 不 妈妈 拜托 再玩五分钟 |
[09:30] | Sorry, sweetie, we have to get back to the hotel and start packing. | 抱歉亲爱的 我们得回旅馆打包行李了 |
[09:33] | Hey, you heard your mom. | 听妈妈的话 |
[09:35] | I’ll see you in the morning, okay? | 我们明早再见 好吧 |
[09:36] | I just need to ice down this hand. | 我得冰敷一下这只手 |
[09:55] | I can’t believe they’re flying back to Florida tomorrow. | 真不敢相信他们明天就要飞回佛罗里达了 |
[09:57] | I know. I wish you’d had a chance to spend more time with him. | 我明白 真希望你有机会和他多相处会 |
[10:01] | Yeah, I wish that, too. | 是啊 我也这么希望 |
[10:04] | Unfortunately, we lost a week while you decided | 可惜啊 我们错失了一个星期的时间 |
[10:07] | whether or not to tell me they were here. | 因为你一直在纠结要不要告诉我 |
[10:09] | Yes. And again, I am so sorry. | 是的 再一次向你道歉 |
[10:12] | That is my son. | 那可是我的儿子 |
[10:16] | How could you keep him from me? What were you thinking? | 你怎能向我隐瞒他呢 你在想什么 |
[10:18] | I’m not proud of what I did, but I didn’t want to lose you. | 我并不引以为荣 但我真的不想失去你 |
[10:22] | Don’t make it sound romantic. | 但讲得那么浪漫 |
[10:23] | What you did was unbelievably selfish. | 你的所作所为不是一般的自私 |
[10:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:29] | If this relationship is gonna have any future at all, | 如果想让这段感情有未来可言 |
[10:32] | We have to at least be honest with each other. | 至少我们应该坦诚相对 |
[10:36] | I feel terrible. Just please don’t be angry. | 我真的很内疚 但请不要生气 |
[10:39] | I am angry. | 我是很生气 |
[10:43] | But mostly at this– at this crappy situation. | 但主要是气这乱七八糟的情况 |
[10:46] | I–you and me, I’m sure that we’ll get past this. | 而你和我 我保证我们会挺过去的 |
[11:05] | Mom, this is taking forever. | 妈 这要等超级久的 |
[11:07] | “Tom and Jerry” is on in ten minutes. | 《猫和老鼠》十分钟后就要播了 |
[11:10] | I know, honey. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[11:11] | You promised we’d be home. | 你答应过我会准时回家的 |
[11:13] | M.J., what do you want me to do? | M.J. 你让我怎么样 |
[11:15] | – I-I can’t make these people disappear. – You promised. | -我无法让这些人消失 -你答应过的 |
[11:23] | Um, I forgot foil. Will you go get me a roll? | 我忘了拿锡纸了 你去帮我拿一卷好吗 |
[11:28] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[11:31] | Uh, I know you’re all probably in a hurry, | 我知道你们可能都赶时间 |
[11:33] | but would you mind if I went in front of you? | 但我能不能插个队 |
[11:36] | You see, I have my dialysis appointment, | 是这样的 我预约了做透析 |
[11:39] | And if I’m late, I start to get a little weak. | 如果我晚了 我身体会变得很虚弱 |
[11:42] | You poor thing. | 可怜的人 |
[11:43] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[11:46] | My aunt is on dialysis. | 我姑妈也在接受透析治疗 |
[11:48] | Well, my defective little kidney and I thank you both. | 我替我衰竭的小肾 感谢两位 |
[11:56] | All right! We’re gonna get to see “Tom and Jerry”! | 太棒了 我们能看《汤姆和杰瑞》了[猫和老鼠] |
[12:02] | Uh, Tom is my doctor. | 汤姆是我的医生 |
[12:05] | Jerry is his nurse. | 杰瑞是他的护士 |
[12:06] | Then when I’m late, boy, they really go at each other. | 如果我迟到了 他们肯定会打起来的 |
[12:23] | So this is it. | 就是这里了 |
[12:26] | Yep. I was wrong. It can be worse than I remembered. | 是的 我说错了 它比我记忆中还差 |
[12:29] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么差 |
[12:31] | Really? Because when we asked the cabbie to turn left | 真的 因为当我们叫出租车 |
[12:34] | at the burned-out car, he said, | 在烧毁的汽车那儿左转时 他说 |
[12:35] | “You’re gonna have to be a little more specific.” | “你能不能再说具体点” |
[12:38] | Uh-oh. Get out a couple singles. | 有单身妇女过来 |
[12:42] | You look lost. | 你们好像迷路了 |
[12:45] | I take it you folks aren’t from around here. | 我猜你们应该不是这附近的居民 |
[12:46] | Yes and no. Mostly no. | 是也不是 基本上不是 |
[12:48] | Wait a minute. You’re not Gabrielle Marquez, are you? | 等等 你不会是加布丽尔·马奎兹吧 |
[12:53] | Yes. Do I know you? | 我是 我认识你吗 |
[12:54] | No, but I know you. From all those magazines. | 不认识 但我认识你 在各大杂志上 |
[12:57] | You’re a supermodel! | 你是个超模 |
[12:59] | Welcome back. Uh… | 欢迎回来 |
[13:01] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:04] | Looks like the old place hasn’t changed a bit. | 看起来老地方没有什么变化 |
[13:07] | Sound like someone hasn’t seen the new stoplight yet. | 看来有些人还没看到新的交通灯呢 |
[13:10] | Ahh. So, what brings you back to town? | 那么 你回来所为何事 |
[13:20] | We should check in to the hotel. Nice meeting you, lady. | 我们应该去入住旅馆 很高兴认识你 |
[13:23] | Hotel? I thought we were going to the cemetery first. | 旅馆 我以为我们要先去墓地的 |
[13:26] | Well, it’s been a long trip, Carlos. | 卡洛斯 一路奔波 |
[13:27] | I just wanna lie down for a few minutes. | 我现在只想躺下来歇一会儿 |
[13:43] | So was the flight on time? | 飞机准点吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah. The one time I’m begging for an 8-hour delay, | 是的 我一直在祈祷能晚点八小时 |
[13:48] | and they leave the gate three minutes early. | 可他们还早进去了三分钟 |
[13:51] | Oh, Keith. | 金斯 |
[13:59] | Three days ago, I didn’t even know that this kid existed, | 三天前 我甚至都不知道这孩子的存在 |
[14:01] | and now I don’t know how I’m gonna live without him. | 而现在我都不知道没有他怎么活下去 |
[14:03] | He’s a wonderful little boy. | 他是个可爱的小男孩 |
[14:08] | Yeah. Yeah, he is. | 是的 的确 |
[14:10] | My whole childhood, my dad was in the army. | 我的整个童年 我父亲都在当兵 |
[14:14] | He’d be gone for six, seven months at a clip, | 他一走就是六七个月 |
[14:18] | and then back for two weeks and gone again. | 仅仅在家呆两周 又动身离开 |
[14:21] | I always swore that I would never do that to my kid. | 我曾发誓我永远不会这样对待我的孩子 |
[14:25] | And guess what? Here I am. | 猜猜怎么着 我走上了父亲的老路 |
[14:27] | Keith, you are not your father. | 金斯 你不是你父亲 |
[14:32] | I actually said to Charlie, | 我还跟查理说 |
[14:33] | “I’ll see you before you know it.” | “我很快就会来见你的” |
[14:35] | That’s exactly what my old man used to say to me. | 这正是我老爸过去常对我说的话 |
[14:40] | And you know what it really meant? | 你知道这句话真实含义吗 |
[14:41] | “I have no idea when I’ll see you.” | “我不知道什么时候能再见到你” |
[14:49] | I wish there was something I could do. | 我真希望能为你们做些什么 |
[14:51] | There’s nothing anybody can do. | 别人帮不上任何忙 |
[14:54] | It is what it is. | 事实无法改变 |
[15:02] | Well, I think that’s everything. | 应该都收拾好了 |
[15:04] | We’re really proud of you guys. | 真为你俩骄傲 |
[15:06] | Found your own apartment. Did it all on your own. | 找到了自己的公寓 赚钱付房租 |
[15:08] | You really stepped up. | 你们真的长大了 |
[15:09] | When can we see the new place? | 什么时候我们能参观你们的新家 |
[15:11] | Well, give us a few days. Let us get it all fixed up. | 给我们几天 把一切整理好 |
[15:13] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[15:14] | Oh! Hold on, hold on. This is a big moment. | 等一下 等一下 这是历史性的时刻 |
[15:16] | Our boys have grown up. I–uh… | 我们的男孩长大成人了 |
[15:18] | Let me just get one shot. | 让我来拍张照 |
[15:20] | Aw. I will treasure this memory always. | 我会永远珍藏这段记忆的 |
[15:23] | I love you. Drive safe. Oh! | 我爱你们 小心开车 |
[15:26] | Okay. Call us when you get there. Yep. | 你们抵达后 打个电话回来 |
[15:29] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[15:34] | I know this is good for them, | 我知道这是为了他们好 |
[15:36] | but I have to tell you, I miss them already. Oh! | 但我得跟你说 我已经开始想他们了 |
[15:45] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[15:51] | Roy, come on out. Our new tenants are here. | 罗伊 快出来 我们的新房客到了 |
[15:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:00] | Deleting a memory. | 删除这段记忆 |
[16:11] | Yes. Well, I really want to. | 是的 我真的很想 |
[16:14] | I just don’t see how I can with my dialysis schedule. | 但我安排不开我的透析时间 |
[16:17] | Yes, dialysis. | 是的 透析 |
[16:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:23] | Well, thank you so much. | 那太感谢你了 |
[16:28] | Jury duty–excused. And that was over the phone. | 被陪审团问话免除 电话就搞定了 |
[16:31] | I mean, they didn’t even get to see my sad head tilt | 他们甚至不用亲眼看我可怜地撅起嘴 |
[16:34] | with the trembling lower lip. | 诉说衷肠 |
[16:36] | Susan… using your disease to manipulate and deceive people? | 苏珊 利用你的疾病捉弄欺骗他人 |
[16:42] | I’ve never felt closer to you. | 我从没觉得和你如此合得来 |
[16:44] | Oh, you know what? I deserve it. | 知道我 这是我应得的 |
[16:47] | I mean, it’s the only perk to come out of this whole thing. | 这次遭遇唯一让我欣慰的只有这个 |
[16:50] | This stupid disease has totally changed my life. | 这愚蠢的疾病彻底改变了我的生活 |
[16:54] | I spend six hours a day, three times a week | 我每周要花三天 每次六小时 |
[16:56] | hooked up to a machine. | 与一部机器为伴 |
[16:57] | So, you know, if I get to cut in a few lines, | 如果我能免除一些条条框框 |
[17:00] | and get out of a ticket, I’m doing it. | 逃张罚单 我倒也愿意 |
[17:03] | Ooh. Do you really wanna use your powers for evil? | 你真的想使使坏吗 |
[17:07] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[17:09] | Let’s go to lunch at Girard’s, | 我们去吉拉德吃饭吧 |
[17:12] | I’ve been dying to try that place out, | 我一直特别想去 |
[17:14] | but they don’t take reservations, | 但他们不接受预订 |
[17:16] | and you have to wait hours for a table. | 等一个位子需要好几个小时 |
[17:18] | Well, not with me, you don’t. | 跟我一起去 你就不用等了 |
[17:21] | I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but… | 你别误会我说的意思 但是 |
[17:24] | bad kidney Susan… | 肾衰竭的苏珊 |
[17:25] | way more fun than 2-kidney susan. | 比起两颗肾健在的苏珊 有趣多了 |
[17:33] | You sure you wanna eat here? | 你确定想在这吃饭 |
[17:34] | I think I just saw two cockroaches throwing up. | 我好像看见有两只蟑螂被扔了出来 |
[17:37] | It’s fine. Everyone in my family used to come here. | 没关系 我家人以前常来这 |
[17:40] | Didn’t they all die young of heart disease? | 他们不是都死于心脏病吗 |
[17:42] | Honey, you’ve seen this town. | 宝贝 你也看到这个小镇了 |
[17:43] | Would you really wanna grow old here? | 你真的想在这长大吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, my god. It’s Gabrielle Marquez. | 天哪 这不是加布丽尔·马奎兹吗 |
[17:58] | Finally! We were wondering | 你还是回来了 我们还在想 |
[18:01] | if you were ever gonna make it back home again. | 你是否会再回来呢 |
[18:04] | I am such a huge fan. | 我是你的超级粉丝 |
[18:06] | I even have one of your swimsuit covers on my bathroom wall. | 甚至在浴室里贴了一张你的泳装照 |
[18:10] | It’s my thin-spiration. | 鼓励我减肥 |
[18:14] | Uh, could you have your, uh, chauffeur over here | 你能让你的司机 |
[18:16] | take a picture of us? Would you mind? | 帮我们合张影吗 你介意吗 |
[18:18] | Oh– be happy to, sir. | 乐意之至 先生 |
[18:20] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | Can I get your autograph? | 能帮我签个名吗 |
[18:24] | My autograph? | 我的签名 |
[18:26] | You know, we even have a nacho platter named after you. | 我们甚至以你的名字命名了一种玉米拼盘 |
[18:29] | It would be my honor to bring you one. | 给你拿一份 会是我的荣幸 |
[18:31] | Sounds great, only make it a scoop of cottage cheese | 听起来不错 只加一勺芝士 |
[18:35] | with sliced tomatoes. | 配西红柿切片即可 |
[18:36] | Ms. Marquez? Principal Gomez. | 马奎兹小姐 戈麦斯校长 |
[18:39] | I run the school you used to attend. | 我管理你曾上过的学校 |
[18:41] | Welcome back to Las Colinas. | 欢迎回到拉斯科林纳斯 |
[18:42] | You have no idea how proud we are of you. | 你不知道我们有多么以你为傲 |
[18:45] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:46] | Yes, our young people don’t have any role models. | 是的 我们的年轻人没有什么偶像 |
[18:48] | No one else from here has ever been famous– | 这里没出过名人 |
[18:50] | I mean, for anything besides getting stuck down a well. | 我是说 除了被困井中的事情 |
[18:53] | Ahh. I can’t believe all you people remembered me. | 不敢相信你们都还记得我 |
[18:58] | I had no idea. | 我真是不知道 |
[18:59] | You know, it would do so much for school morale | 如果你明天能来学校为女生们讲几句话 |
[19:01] | if you would come by tomorrow and speak to the girls. | 绝对能让她们振作不少 |
[19:04] | Actually, we’re kind of busy. | 事实上 我们比较忙 |
[19:06] | I could call the press. | 我可以把媒体叫来 |
[19:08] | But we’re never too busy to help girls in need. | 但帮助与需要的女生的时间还是有的 |
[19:11] | How’s noon? | 中午怎么样 |
[19:12] | Gaby, our flight leaves at 10:00. | 加布 我们的飞机十点起飞 |
[19:14] | Flights can be changed. | 可以改航班 |
[19:15] | I’m sorry. My chauffeur has no sense of community. | 抱歉 我的司机没有社会责任感 |
[19:19] | Now… who else wants to take a picture with me? | 还有谁想和我合影 |
[19:40] | How did it go with Zach? | 和扎克相处的如何 |
[19:42] | – Did you get him checked in? – It’s done. | -你让他登记进去了吗 -完事了 |
[19:44] | Oh, you must be so relieved. | 你现在应该感到宽心了 |
[19:48] | I know I am. | 我反正是 |
[19:49] | After the riot, | 在那次骚乱过后 |
[19:50] | when you talked about us getting away… | 当你说我们远走高飞时 |
[19:53] | I felt so hopeful. | 我觉得满怀希望 |
[19:55] | But then, I-it seemed like you… | 但然后 你看起来 |
[19:58] | I don’t know… | 我说不好 |
[20:03] | Pulled away? | 貌合神离 |
[20:06] | You’ve been so cold and distant. | 你给人感觉冷漠 不好相处 |
[20:09] | Not that I blame you. | 我不是在指责你 |
[20:11] | I can’t imagine what you’ve been through. | 我无法想象你都经历了些什么 |
[20:13] | No. You can’t. | 是的 你无法想象 |
[20:17] | But now we can put it behind us, | 但现在我们可以将这些事放下 |
[20:19] | get back to how we were, | 回到我们以前的日子 |
[20:22] | start to build our life together. | 一起重新建立我们的生活 |
[20:25] | I miss you. I miss… being close to you. | 我想你 我想念与你贴心的感觉 |
[20:36] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[20:40] | Your gun. | 你的枪 |
[20:42] | I borrowed it. | 我借来用用 |
[20:47] | But why did you feel you needed a gun? | 但你要枪干什么 |
[20:49] | For protection. My son tried to kill me. | 自我保护 我儿子曾试图谋杀我 |
[20:52] | Fool me once. | 吃一堑长一智 |
[20:59] | What about you, Beth? | 你呢 贝丝 |
[21:00] | Wh-what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:02] | I was just wondering why my bride | 我很奇怪 我的娇妻 |
[21:04] | needed to bring a gun into our home. | 在家为什么还要带把枪 |
[21:08] | You have to admit, it’s not very romantic. | 你得承认 这可不浪漫 |
[21:14] | If the gun bothers you… | 如果枪惹你心烦 |
[21:16] | we can get rid of it. | 我们就把它扔了 |
[21:19] | I don’t understand. Are you upset with me? | 我不明白 你是在生我的气吗 |
[21:23] | I-is that why you’ve been acting this way? | 这就是你如此冷漠的原因吗 |
[21:26] | Paul, please talk to me. | 保罗 请说话 |
[21:30] | I have a lot on my mind. | 我有太多事要想 |
[21:33] | Of course you do. | 你当然有 |
[21:35] | This whole thing has been a nightmare, | 这整件事就如同一场恶梦 |
[21:39] | but we’ve come through it, | 但是我们要同舟共济 |
[21:43] | and with Zach getting help… | 帮助扎克 |
[21:46] | maybe things will be good now. | 也许现在事情会有转机 |
[21:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:53] | When someone so close betrays you, | 当一个亲密无间的人背叛了你 |
[21:54] | can things ever be good again? | 事情还会再有转机吗 |
[22:10] | I thought of something you could do for me. | 我想你可以为我做件事 |
[22:14] | Again? But we just– | 再来一次 但我们刚刚 |
[22:15] | No, not that. | 不是指那事 |
[22:19] | Remember yesterday, when you said you wished | 还记得昨天 你说你希望 |
[22:21] | there was something you could do | 为查理的处境 |
[22:23] | about the whole Charlie situation? | 尽一份力吗 |
[22:27] | Well, there is. | 我想到了 |
[22:31] | Let’s move to Florida. | 我们搬到佛罗里达吧 |
[22:37] | What? | 什么 |
[22:39] | I’ve been thinking about this for hours, | 我左思右想 |
[22:42] | with my job I can work anywhere. You sold your business, | 我在哪都能工作 你卖掉你的生意 |
[22:45] | your kids are grown. What’s keeping you here? | 你的孩子们都长大了 你还在这干嘛呢 |
[22:48] | Uh, my friends… | 我的朋友们 |
[22:51] | I will build a guesthouse, | 我会建一个宾馆 |
[22:54] | and they can stay all winter. | 她们可以过来过冬 |
[22:58] | Ah, well, it would be an adventure. | 这可是个冒险 |
[23:00] | Totally. | 绝对是的 |
[23:02] | Come on. We’ll pick oranges and swim with dolphins | 我们可以捡橘子 与海豚游泳 |
[23:04] | and do all the other stuff you do in Florida. | 在佛罗里达做你想做的食物 |
[23:12] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:17] | I think I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:23] | Because this is my home. | 因为这里是我的家 |
[23:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:34] | There’s just… | 只是 |
[23:36] | there’s no other way for me to be close to Charlie, | 我没有别的办法接近查理 |
[23:40] | unless… | 除非 |
[23:41] | never mind. | 算了 |
[23:43] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[23:44] | Unless… | 除非 |
[23:46] | I move there without you, and I can’t do that, | 我自己搬过去 但那是不可能的 |
[23:49] | because long-distance relationships don’t ever work, | 因为异地恋肯定没有好结果 |
[23:53] | and I don’t want to jeopardize what you and I have. | 而我不想做有损我们关系的事情 |
[23:58] | Well, maybe we should talk about that. | 也许我们应该好好聊聊 |
[24:00] | No, no, forget it. Forget the whole thing. | 不 不 算了 忘了这件事吧 |
[24:06] | All right, I… | 好吧 我 |
[24:09] | I just keep waiting for an answer to appear, | 我期待的那个答案 |
[24:11] | and there just isn’t one. | 根本就不存在 |
[24:16] | Let’s go back to sleep. | 我们接着睡吧 |
[24:38] | Shh, shh, shh! Local newspaper. | 当地报社 |
[24:41] | So since I’ve left Las Colinas, | 自从我离开拉斯科林纳斯 |
[24:43] | I’ve been everywhere– Paris, Rome, New York… | 游遍世界 巴黎 罗马 纽约 |
[24:47] | but the place I feel most at home? | 但最能让我有家的感觉的地方 |
[24:50] | Probably New York. | 大概是纽约 |
[24:53] | No, thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[24:55] | They’re doing a cover story on me– | 他们在给我写个封面故事 |
[24:57] | “Solis… so lovely.” Isn’t that great? | “索利斯 超可爱” 听起来不错吧 |
[25:00] | Uh, it is. It’s just that | 的确是 只是 |
[25:02] | I think you’re starting to lose track of why we came here. | 我觉得你忘了我们来这的原因 |
[25:05] | You still have some serious work to do. | 你还有正事要做 |
[25:07] | When are we going to that cemetery? | 我们何时去那墓地 |
[25:08] | I don’t think I need to. | 我觉得没这个必要了 |
[25:11] | Then how are you planning to get closure? | 那你准备怎么解开心结 |
[25:14] | It’s already happening. This trip has been amazing. | 事情已经发生了 这趟旅行很棒 |
[25:18] | Look, you have to understand, | 你要理解 |
[25:19] | when I lived in this town before, I felt like nothing. | 我以前生活在这个城镇 觉得自己很渺小 |
[25:23] | So to come back and get all this love from all these people… | 所以回来后受到这些人的爱慕 |
[25:28] | that’s healing for me. | 治愈了我心中的创伤 |
[25:30] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[25:32] | And I’m happy for you, Gaby. | 我也替你高兴 加布 |
[25:34] | I just don’t know if it’s enough. | 我只是不知道这样是否足够 |
[25:38] | It’s enough for me, Carlos. | 这样对我来说就够了 卡洛斯 |
[25:42] | Do you mind? That’s the radio station. | 抱歉 是广播台打来的 |
[25:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:47] | Yes, this is she. | 没错 是我 |
[25:49] | Absolutely. I’m all set. | 当然 我都准备好了 |
[25:53] | “Hi. This is Gabrielle Marquez Solis, | “大家好 我是加布丽尔·马奎兹·索利斯 |
[25:55] | “and when I’m in Las Colinas, | “我在拉斯科林纳斯的时候 |
[25:58] | I get my farm report from KYAP.” | 收看KYAP台的农场报道” |
[26:05] | This is not leaving the nest. | 这可不是离家独立生活 |
[26:07] | This is more like nest-adjacent. | 这更像是把家搬到隔壁去了 |
[26:09] | I know. But McCluskey is a tough broad. | 我知道 但麦克卢斯基夫人可厉害着呢 |
[26:13] | If anyone can whip them into shape, she can. | 要是有谁能治得住他们 非她莫属 |
[26:16] | Oh. I’ll get it. | 我来接电话 |
[26:21] | – Hello. – How do you make a Denver omelet? | -你好 -你的丹佛鸡蛋卷是怎么做的 |
[26:23] | Why do you want to know? | 你怎么问这个 |
[26:25] | Because I made some for the boys, | 因为我做了一些给这两个小伙子 |
[26:26] | And they didn’t like them. They said yours are better. | 他们不喜欢吃 说你做的更好吃 |
[26:30] | You know what? I’ll be right over. | 这样吧 我这就过来 |
[26:35] | And I’m like, “You shut up,” | 当时我说 “你闭嘴” |
[26:37] | And he’s like, “No, you shut up.” | 他却说 “不 你先闭嘴” |
[26:40] | So tell me, who shut up? | 这么说 到底谁闭的嘴 |
[26:44] | – Hi, mom. – Hi, Preston’s mom. | -妈 -普雷斯顿的妈妈好 |
[26:46] | So what brings you here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[26:49] | Your mom came by to share a few recipes with me. | 你妈过来传授我一些秘方 |
[26:51] | Oh, good idea. | 好主意 |
[26:52] | We don’t want a repeat of last night’s pork fiasco. | 我们可不想再吃到昨晚那样难吃的猪肉 |
[26:57] | Dryer’s done. | 烘干机好了 |
[26:58] | I’ll leave your clothes at the foot of your beds. | 我会把衣服放到你们的床脚 |
[27:00] | Whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 |
[27:02] | – What? – Please don’t tell me you’re doing their laundry. | -怎么了 -别跟我说你在替他们洗衣服 |
[27:04] | Oh, it’s no bother. | 没什么大不了的 |
[27:06] | We love having the boys here, don’t we, roy? | 我们喜欢孩子住在这儿 对吧 罗伊 |
[27:08] | Yeah. Aside from them yelling out | 对啊 除了他们会大喊 |
[27:10] | the answers to “Wheel of fortune,” | 《幸运轮盘》节目的游戏答案之外 |
[27:13] | it’s been a real treat. | 一切都非常好 |
[27:14] | But seriously, that’s got to stop. | 不过老实说 以后别这么喊了 |
[27:17] | The whole point of this was to get them to grow up | 让他们离开家的原因 是为了让他们成长 |
[27:19] | and take care of themselves. | 学会照顾自己 |
[27:21] | They just moved from my boob to yours. | 他们这是从吃我的奶 改吃你的了而已 |
[27:26] | Nice breakfast talk, Lynette. | 这早餐对话真愉快 勒奈特 |
[27:31] | They need to learn to be responsible. | 他们需要学会负起责任 |
[27:34] | This isn’t good for them. | 这样对他们不好 |
[27:36] | They’re fine. | 他们挺好的 |
[27:37] | Your sons are nice, upstanding young men. | 你儿子不错 是正直的年轻人 |
[27:40] | Sure, for one night. Give them time. | 当然了 这才一晚 日子久了就不行了 |
[27:43] | Look, if they pull any shenanigans, | 如果他们胆敢胡闹 |
[27:45] | I’ll give ’em the boot, | 我一定会把他们踢出门外 |
[27:46] | But so far, they’ve been the perfect tenants. | 但目前为止 他们都是完美的房客 |
[27:50] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[27:50] | They had girls spend the night. | 他们带女孩在家过夜 |
[27:52] | You’re okay with those two walking around your house? | 这两个女孩在你家里走动 你放心吗 |
[27:54] | Look, I don’t care what gets Roy’s fire going | 我不介意罗伊的欲火是从何而来 |
[27:57] | as long as I’m the one who puts it out. | 只要他倾泻的对象是我就行 |
[28:04] | Now, girls, if it were up to me, | 姑娘们 如果可以由我决定 |
[28:06] | I’d say avoid math and science. | 我会说别去上数学和科学课 |
[28:08] | They cause serious frown lines. | 学这些很容易长皱纹 |
[28:10] | Gaby, please tell the nice girls you’re joking. | 加布 跟这些好孩子们说你是开玩笑的 |
[28:12] | No. Young girls today | 不 今天的小女孩们 |
[28:14] | need to know the dangers of long division. | 需要知道作长除法的危害 |
[28:18] | Excuse me, girls. | 打扰了 孩子们 |
[28:19] | Gaby, I have someone | 加布 我给你带来了 |
[28:21] | Who I’m sure you’ll want to say hello to. | 一位你肯定想问候的人 |
[28:24] | Hello, Gabrielle. | 你好 加布丽尔 |
[28:26] | You must remember sister Marta. | 你一定记得玛塔修女 |
[28:27] | She’s been with us almost 30 years. | 她跟我们在一起已经快三十年了 |
[28:30] | A real treasure. | 真是荣幸之至 |
[28:32] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[28:34] | Well, I’ll let you two catch up. | 我让你们俩好好叙叙旧 |
[28:37] | So, Gabrielle, | 加布丽尔 |
[28:40] | What brings you back? | 什么风把你吹回来了 |
[28:42] | I have some… personal business. | 我来这儿 有些私事 |
[28:46] | Well, it looks like you’re… enjoying yourself. | 看起来 你过得很开心嘛 |
[28:50] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点不奇怪 |
[28:52] | You always did love being the center of attention. | 你一直很喜欢成为焦点 |
[29:00] | You didn’t seem too thrilled to see her. | 你见到她 看起来并不高兴 |
[29:03] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[29:08] | Gaby? | 加布 |
[29:10] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[29:15] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:20] | Do you remember a discussion we had here 20 years ago? | 你还记得二十年前 我们在这儿的谈话吗 |
[29:24] | I’ve had a lot of students over the years, gabrielle. | 加布丽尔 这些年来我带过很多学生 |
[29:26] | I can’t remember everything. | 我记不住这么多 |
[29:28] | I think you remember this conversation. | 我想你一定记得这段对话 |
[29:31] | I told you what was happening with my stepfather. | 我告诉了你 和继父发生的事 |
[29:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:37] | You had a big imagination, | 这都是你的无端幻想 |
[29:39] | most likely from all of those | 大概是从你过去偷偷带进教室的 |
[29:41] | trashy books and magazines you used to sneak into class. | 那些垃圾书籍和杂志上看来的 |
[29:46] | Oh, my god. You still don’t believe me. | 我的天 你还是不相信我 |
[29:51] | I came to you with a secret, a horrible secret. | 我带着秘密来找你 一个可怕的秘密 |
[29:54] | I couldn’t tell my mother or anyone in my family. | 我无法向我母亲 或是家里的任何人启齿 |
[29:59] | But I thought I could trust you, | 但我以为我可以信任你 |
[30:00] | Because you were my teacher and a nun. | 因为你是我老师 还是名修女 |
[30:03] | So I told you. | 所以我告诉了你 |
[30:06] | Do you remember what you said to me? | 你记得你跟我说了什么吗 |
[30:07] | I’m not going to stand here and listen to this. | 我不准备站在这儿 听你说这个 |
[30:09] | Yes, you are. | 你必须听下去 |
[30:13] | You told me I was a liar | 你告诉我 是我说谎 |
[30:17] | And that I should be ashamed of myself, | 说我该为自己感到羞耻 |
[30:19] | And I have been ashamed ever since! | 从那以后 我就一直感到羞愧 |
[30:21] | Is that why you came back here–to blame me? | 这就是你来找我的原因 指责我吗 |
[30:24] | No. I came back here because | 不 我会来这儿是因为 |
[30:26] | my therapist had a crazy idea. | 我的治疗师出了个疯狂的主意 |
[30:30] | She thought it would help if I stood on the grave | 她以为如果我站在那个虐待我的男人的墓前 |
[30:32] | of the man who abused me and told him how I felt. | 告诉他我的感受 会有所帮助 |
[30:37] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[30:39] | I think I need to tell you. | 我觉得我需要告诉的人是你 |
[30:43] | I did not deserve what happened to me. | 我不该受到那样的对待 |
[30:47] | I was a child. | 我当时是个孩子 |
[30:50] | But you… | 而你 |
[30:53] | you were a grown-up, and you did nothing. | 你是个成人 而你坐视不管 |
[30:57] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你真该替自己感到羞愧 |
[31:09] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:11] | Yes. | 没事 |
[31:13] | We can go home now. | 现在我们可以回家了 |
[31:28] | Hi. I brought you a little housewarming present. | 我给你们带了个乔迁小礼物 |
[31:32] | Is it ticking? | 是定时炸弹吗 |
[31:33] | Look, I know I have been hard on you guys, | 我知道我最近对你们很苛刻 |
[31:35] | but you landed on your feet, | 但你们已经自食其力 |
[31:36] | and this is just my way of saying, “Have a blast.” | 这是我预祝你们玩得尽兴的礼物 |
[31:40] | You deserve it. | 你们应得的 |
[31:41] | You’re kidding. | 您开玩笑吧 |
[31:42] | Wow, a whole keg? We can’t drink that by ourselves. | 一整桶酒 我们自己喝不了那么多的 |
[31:46] | Well, maybe you should have a party. | 也许你们该办个派对 |
[31:49] | Yeah. It’s a chance to show everyone your new digs. | 正好可以向所有人展示一下你们的新居 |
[31:53] | Everyone. | 所有人哦 |
[31:57] | I can wait all day. | 我可以等一整天 |
[32:03] | Look, I already told you I’m not going to the police. | 我已经告诉你 我不会去报警的 |
[32:07] | I just want to know. Why did you shoot me? | 我只是想知道 你为什么要对我开枪 |
[32:14] | Because I wanted you to die. | 因为我想让你死 |
[32:17] | Too vague? | 太笼统了吗 |
[32:19] | Okay. I’m gonna… try to be more specific. | 好吧 我试试说具体一点 |
[32:26] | All my life, I hated you. | 我的一生中 都在恨你 |
[32:28] | That is not true. | 那不是真的 |
[32:29] | It is true. That hate was always a part of me, | 是真的 这种恨一直在我心里的一角 |
[32:33] | but it–it started getting bigger, and then… | 后来它开始越发膨胀 接着 |
[32:38] | One day, I-I realized it was the only thing that I was. | 有一天 我意识到我心里只剩下恨了 |
[32:41] | That was the drugs making you think that way. | 是毒品致使你这么想的 |
[32:43] | I know that you want to believe that. No. | 我知道你想这么认为 不是这样 |
[32:48] | That was you. You did this to me. | 就是因为你 是你害我成这样 |
[32:50] | You do this to everyone. | 你害每个人遭遇不幸 |
[32:53] | You’re evil. | 你是魔鬼 |
[32:54] | You have no idea what I am… | 你不明白我是怎样的人 |
[32:56] | how I feel, what I’ve been through. | 不明白我的感受 我的遭遇 |
[33:00] | When your mother, that horrible day– | 当你母亲 遭遇那可怕的一天… |
[33:02] | No, no, no. You don’t get to use that to explain who you are. | 不不不 你别用这事来解释你的为人 |
[33:07] | You are the reason mom killed herself. | 你才是妈自杀的原因 |
[33:09] | Don’t say that! | 不许这么说 |
[33:12] | It isn’t true. | 这不是真的 |
[33:15] | Wow. Dad, that really hurt, didn’t it? | 爸 这么说让你很伤心 对吧 |
[33:21] | Maybe trying to kill you was stupid, | 也许试图杀了你 确实很愚蠢 |
[33:23] | ’cause you being alive, knowing the truth–that’s way better. | 因为让你活着 知道真相 才更残酷 |
[33:28] | Your mother loved me. | 你母亲爱着我 |
[33:31] | No one could ever love you. | 没有人会爱你 |
[33:48] | I’m returning these. They’re defective. | 我把他们退回来 他们行为不举 |
[33:50] | I saw what happened to the front of your house. | 我看见你家门前遭的殃了 |
[33:52] | Boys, how could you? | 孩子们 你们怎么尽添乱 |
[33:54] | Oh, that’s nothing. You should see the inside. | 这还不算什么 你真该看看里面什么样子 |
[33:57] | They broke three of my collectible shot glasses. | 他们打碎了我收藏的三个烈酒杯 |
[34:00] | I was this close to having one from every state. | 就差那么一点儿 我就能收集到每个州的 |
[34:03] | You think I want to go back to Wyoming? | 你以为我还想回怀俄明州吗 |
[34:05] | What do you have to say to Mrs. McCluskey? | 有什么要对麦克卢斯基太太说吗 |
[34:10] | Can we get our security deposit back? | 我们能要回押金吗 |
[34:12] | Ugh. Monsters. | 一群怪物 |
[34:19] | So what’s for breakfast? | 早餐吃什么 |
[34:20] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[34:22] | – Fine. I’m going upstairs to crash. – No. | -好吧 我跳楼去 -别 |
[34:24] | No. Once you are done cleaning up over at Mrs. McCluskey’s, | 别这样 清理完麦克卢斯基太太的屋子后 |
[34:28] | You guys are hitting the rental ads again. | 你们就得去找租房广告了 |
[34:30] | What? We just got evicted, and we’re really hung over. | 什么 我们刚被赶出来 现在还宿醉未醒 |
[34:34] | This is not a good time. | 现在不是时候 |
[34:35] | I don’t believe you guys. You are fully grown men, | 真不敢相信 你们都成人了 |
[34:38] | And you can’t do anything for yourselves. | 却完全不能自理 |
[34:40] | You are just so helpless. | 简直就是废人 |
[34:42] | Gee, I wonder how we got that way? | 老天啊 我们怎么会落到这步田地 |
[34:46] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:48] | Every time we try and do something, | 每次我们尝试着做点事 |
[34:49] | You say, “It’s easier if I do it myself.” | 你都会说 “我做会更省事” |
[34:51] | Yeah. We’d be happy to do stuff, but you always take over. | 对 我们很乐意做事 可你总代劳 |
[34:54] | It’s like you don’t want us to do anything for ourselves. | 就好像你不想让我们自理 |
[35:03] | You know what? You’re right. | 你们说的对 |
[35:05] | We are? | 是吗 |
[35:08] | I guess I just wanted you | 我想我只是想让你们 |
[35:10] | To stay kids for as long as possible. | 尽量别长大 |
[35:16] | Because I grew up with a crazy mom | 因为我的成长过程中 妈妈疯疯癫癫 |
[35:18] | And two sisters to take care of, | 我还得照顾两个妹妹 |
[35:20] | I was doing dishes and laundry when I should have been out | 我在该尽情玩乐的时候 |
[35:23] | Riding bikes and throwing water balloons. | 操持家务 |
[35:25] | I wanted… | 我想… |
[35:27] | You to have a childhood… | 让你们有个美好的童年 |
[35:30] | But I let it go on too long. | 可我操心得太久 |
[35:33] | So I’m sorry. | 所以我很抱歉 |
[35:37] | This is my fault. | 是我不好 |
[35:40] | But… | 可是… |
[35:42] | It is time for you to go out and start your own lives. | 你们是时候出去自己过活了 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:55] | But before we go, can you make us an omelet? | 可我们离开之前 能给我们做个煎蛋卷吗 |
[36:01] | Yes. | 可以 |
[36:04] | Actually, no. | 不行 |
[36:07] | But I’ll teach you to make one. | 但我可以教你们做 |
[36:21] | Pretty impressive. | 真厉害 |
[36:24] | You’re thinking about Charlie, aren’t you? | 你在想查理 对吧 |
[36:28] | Maybe I need something to get my mind off of him. | 或许我需要分散注意力 |
[36:32] | How about a movie? | 要不看电影吧 |
[36:33] | You shouldn’t have to get your mind off of him. | 你不必非得忘记他 |
[36:36] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子 |
[36:42] | That’s why you need to move to Florida. | 所以你才想搬去弗罗里达 |
[36:45] | No. That was a bad idea. | 不 那是个馊主意 |
[36:47] | I already told you I’m not going there without you. | 我告诉过你 你不去 我也不会去 |
[36:50] | Long-distance relationships don’t ever work. | 异地恋没好结果 |
[36:52] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[36:53] | Unfortunately, you’re in one right now with Charlie. | 不幸的是 你们毕竟骨肉相连 |
[36:57] | Face it. One of these relationships | 面对现实吧 这几种关系中有一种 |
[37:00] | Isn’t going to make it, and it has to be ours. | 得妥协 那只能是我们俩的关系 |
[37:04] | Well, here’s the only problem with that. | 只有一个问题 |
[37:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:09] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:12] | Then you know why I won’t leave. | 那你知道我为什么不愿离开了吧 |
[37:15] | Here’s what I know. | 我知道的是 |
[37:16] | From the first day we met, I have been pretending | 从我们相识那天起 我就一直假装 |
[37:19] | That our age difference doesn’t mean anything. | 年龄不是问题 |
[37:22] | – Because it doesn’t. – It does. | -本来就不是 -这是问题 |
[37:24] | It means I have lived through more of life than you, | 这意味着我比你阅历丰富 |
[37:26] | Including having children, which is something | 包括生子 这正是你迫切想要 |
[37:28] | You desperately wanted and now you have. | 并且现在已经拥有的 |
[37:30] | Bree, come on. | 布里 别说了 |
[37:32] | And while I have fallen in and out of love | 在我和生命中的几个男人 |
[37:34] | With several men in my life, | 分分合合的过程中 |
[37:37] | I have never fallen out of love with my children. | 我从未停止过爱我的孩子 |
[37:42] | And you may think that you will never love another woman | 你可能觉得再也不会像爱我那样 |
[37:46] | Like you love me, | 爱上别人 |
[37:50] | But I know that you will. | 可我知道你会找到真爱 |
[37:59] | I don’t see how that’s possible. | 我怎么觉得不可能 |
[38:02] | That’s because you’re young. | 因为你还年轻 金斯 |
[38:07] | You have given me so much, Keith. | 你给了我太多 |
[38:11] | Please… | 求你… |
[38:14] | Let me give this to you. | 让我给你这次机会 |
[38:29] | Hi there. We’d like a table, please. | 你好 我们想要一张桌子 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry. You’re looking at a 2-hour wait. | 抱歉 你们还得等候两小时 |
[38:34] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[38:37] | Um, do you think that you could squeeze us in? | 能不能让我们挤一下 |
[38:40] | Because I have a dialysis appointment in an hour. | 因为我约了一小时后做透析 |
[38:44] | Oh. Um, it’s just… we’re so slammed. | 我们压力太大了 |
[38:49] | Just like my kidney. | 我的肾脏也是 |
[38:52] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[38:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on there. | 等等 |
[38:56] | Why is she getting a table before us? | 为什么她能插队 |
[38:58] | We’ve been waiting 45 minutes. | 我们等了45分钟了 |
[39:00] | Sir, she’s lost both of her kidneys. | 先生 她两个肾脏都没了 |
[39:03] | A booth would be great. | 小包间就更好了 |
[39:04] | Well, I’m a diabetic, and my wife has rheumatoid arthritis. | 我有糖尿病 我太太有风湿性关节炎 |
[39:07] | You don’t see us trying to get any special treatment. | 我们可没想受到特殊待遇 |
[39:09] | You don’t understand. I’m on dialysis. | 你不理解 我在做透析 |
[39:13] | Arthritis… diabetes… dialysis, so… | 关节炎 糖尿病 透析 分轻重的 |
[39:17] | Unless somebody here has ebola, | 除非这里有哪位携带埃博拉病毒 |
[39:19] | I think we should get the next table. | 我们可以排到后一位 |
[39:21] | You think there isn’t anybody in this place | 你们觉得这里没人 |
[39:23] | Who doesn’t have something? We all have something. | 没点病吗 我们多少都有点 |
[39:28] | I have restless leg syndrome. | 我有下肢不宁综合症 |
[39:30] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:32] | The only thing special about you | 你唯一的特别之处 |
[39:34] | Is you think you’re more special than the rest of us. You’re not. | 就是自以为比别人特别 你搞错了 |
[39:38] | Now get to the back of the line. | 快回到队尾去 |
[39:43] | You, too, sister. | 你也是 妹子 |
[39:46] | She used to be married to a Yankee. | 她嫁过洋基队队员 |
[39:51] | Nothing? | 这也不行 |
[39:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:56] | I hope you know this means you’re paying. | 我希望你能理解这下该你买单了 |
[39:59] | I got to sit down. I-I don’t feel well. | 我得找个地方坐 感觉不太舒服 |
[40:04] | Nice try. We’re not getting a table. | 好想法 可这样我们也没法插队 |
[40:07] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:07] | I-I don’t feel well. | 我不舒服 |
[40:13] | Oh, Susan, get up. No one’s even looking. | 苏珊 起来 都没人在看 |
[40:19] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[40:22] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[40:25] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[40:27] | Someone call 9-1-1! | 快叫救护车 |
[40:50] | Are you going away? | 你要搬走吗 |
[40:52] | No. | 不 |
[40:57] | You are. | 是你走 |
[40:59] | – Paul! – Come on! | -保罗 -快点 |
[41:00] | Stop! What are you doing? | 住手 你在干什么 |
[41:02] | I want you out. You hear me? | 想让你走 听到了吗 |
[41:04] | Why? What have I done? | 为什么 我做错了什么 |
[41:05] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[41:08] | What? | 知道什么 |
[41:10] | I know who you are. | 我知道你的底细 |
[41:16] | Paul, please, listen to me– | 保罗 求你听我解释 |
[41:18] | At least Felicia had the guts to hate me to my face. | 至少菲丽莎还有勇气表达对我的恨意 |
[41:21] | You hid it. | 你却藏着掖着 |
[41:22] | I don’t hate you. I don’t. | 我不恨你 不恨 |
[41:25] | Get out, you lying bitch. | 滚出去 撒谎精 |
[41:27] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Okay. Yes. | 真对不起 好吧 没错 |
[41:30] | I did lie at first, | 我起初是撒了谎 |
[41:32] | And, yes, I hated you, because she told me to. | 我开始也恨你 因为是她让我恨你 |
[41:34] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[41:35] | But that changed. You changed me. | 可是情况变了 你改变了我 |
[41:37] | I don’t care what she says anymore. | 我不再关心她说的话 |
[41:38] | Please, Paul. Forgive me, please. | 求你了 保罗 原谅我 求你 |
[41:41] | I love you. I swear to god, I love you! | 我爱你 我对天发誓 我爱你 |
[41:47] | No, you don’t. No one could ever love me. | 不可能 没人会爱我 |
[41:54] | Don’t forget your gun. | 别忘了带上你的枪 |
[42:08] | Leaving is never easy, | 告别 从来不易 |
[42:11] | But the time comes when we must move on… | 可我们无路可退时 就无从选择 |
[42:17] | So we can leave our childhood behind… | 这样我们才得以长大成人 |
[42:23] | So we can let go of the past… | 才得以挥别过去 |
[42:29] | So we can be a good parent. | 才得以为人父母 |
[42:36] | Yes, leaving is never easy, | 没错 告别不易 |
[42:40] | Especially for those who have nowhere else to go. | 尤其是那些无处可去的人 |