时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Keith moved in with Bree. | 金斯和布里同居了 |
[00:04] | Susan came to grips with her future. | 苏珊努力抓住未来 |
[00:07] | Dialysis until they find me a donor. | 透析用 直到找到捐肾者 |
[00:09] | Well, that won’t take very long, will it? | 应该花不了太长时间吧 |
[00:11] | Three to five years. | 3到5年 |
[00:12] | In grief over losing her biological daughter… | 在失去亲生女儿的悲痛之下 |
[00:15] | Grace no longer exists, and that is the last time | 格雷丝不存在了 这是你最后一次 |
[00:18] | you will mention her name in this house! | 在这个家里提到她的名字 |
[00:20] | Gaby sought comfort from an unusual source. | 加布找到不同寻常的慰藉 |
[00:23] | And there were some surprises… | 而意外频频发生 |
[00:26] | somebody lose a gun? | 谁掉了把枪 |
[00:28] | Including a long lost son… | 包括失踪已久的儿子 |
[00:31] | – You didn’t mention your mother-in-law. – My mother-in-law? | -你没有提过你的岳母 -我的岳母 |
[00:33] | And a shocking revelation for Paul. | 以及让保罗震惊的发现 |
[00:35] | Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths | 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章 |
[00:37] | to cause you harm. | 来伤害你 |
[00:43] | Paul young had made a discovery– | 保罗·杨发现了一件事 |
[00:46] | His wife was a liar. | 他妻子是个骗子 |
[00:50] | She had lied with every smile, | 她的每一次微笑 都是伪装 |
[00:54] | with every caress, | 还有每一次爱抚 |
[00:57] | and with every kiss. | 以及每一次亲吻 |
[01:01] | Yes, Paul now knew their entire marriage was a fraud. | 是的 保罗现在知道他整个婚姻都是骗局 |
[01:06] | The only thing he didn’t know… | 而他不知道的 |
[01:10] | Hey there. | 好啊 |
[01:12] | was how he would punish her. | 只是如何惩罚她 |
[01:16] | You’re packing? | 你在收拾行李 |
[01:17] | I thought you weren’t coming home until tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才能出院的 |
[01:19] | I talked the doctor into letting me out early. | 我跟医生谈了 他同意我提前出院 |
[01:21] | I’m glad. I really need you right now. | 我真高兴 我现在十分需要你 |
[01:24] | Things on the street have been getting very strange. | 街坊间的气氛变得很奇怪 |
[01:27] | Beth, things on that street have always been very strange. | 贝丝 那条街一直都很奇怪 |
[01:31] | Well, yes, but… | 是的 不过 |
[01:35] | Remember I told you how Bree was inviting me over | 记得我告诉你布里邀请我 |
[01:38] | for drinks with the other women? | 跟别的女人一块喝茶 |
[01:39] | And I told you not to go. | 我告诉过你别去 |
[01:40] | Well, I should’ve listened. | 真该听你的 |
[01:42] | Turns out they’re trying to frame me. | 原来他们打算陷害我 |
[01:45] | Frame you? | 陷害你 |
[01:47] | While I was there, | 我在那的时候 |
[01:48] | I found a gun under my sofa cushion. | 在沙发垫下面发现一把枪 |
[01:51] | It was a .38– | 点38口径的 |
[01:53] | The same caliber the police said you were shot with. | 正是警察说你被枪击的那种规格 |
[01:56] | They must’ve planted it there. | 一定是他们预先设计的 |
[01:58] | – And the gun just magically appeared? – Yes. | -那枪就那么凭空出现了 -是啊 |
[02:00] | I’m sure Bree’s going to turn it over to the police, | 我相信布里会把它交给警察 |
[02:03] | And they’re going to think I shot you. | 他们就会以为是我对你开的枪 |
[02:09] | Beth… | 贝丝 |
[02:11] | You don’t have to worry about what anyone else thinks. | 你不用担心别人怎么想 |
[02:14] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[02:18] | Hey, here’s an idea. | 这样吧 |
[02:21] | Why don’t we take a trip? | 我们去旅行 |
[02:23] | A trip? | 旅行 |
[02:25] | We need to get away. | 我们得离开 |
[02:27] | We’ll go somewhere… secluded. | 我们去一个 幽静的地方 |
[02:32] | That sounds like heaven. | 听起来真像天堂 |
[02:36] | Yes… | 是的 |
[02:37] | Paul had no choice but to punish his wife… | 保罗别无选择 只能惩罚他的妻子 |
[02:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:42] | Because some lies… | 因为某些谎言 |
[02:45] | are unforgiveable. | 是不可原谅的 |
[02:58] | We are reminded every spring… | 春天总是提醒着我们 |
[03:03] | with every rose that blooms, | 以每朵绽放的玫瑰 |
[03:06] | with every sunflower that blossoms, | 以每枝盛开的向日葵 |
[03:10] | with every lily that buds. | 以每瓣百合的花蕾 |
[03:15] | The world is a beautiful place. | 提醒我们 这是个美丽的世界 |
[03:20] | Sadly, it is filled with people who do ugly things… | 不幸的是 这世界充斥着行事丑陋的人 |
[03:28] | Constantly. | 并且屡不悔改 |
[03:35] | That woman who just drove away–who was she? | 那个刚开车走的女人 是谁啊 |
[03:37] | Uh… A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[03:39] | You’re friends with Barbara Fairchild, | 你是芭芭拉·费尔柴德的朋友 |
[03:41] | The interior designer? | 那个室内设计师 |
[03:44] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[03:45] | Or should I say, the inferior designer? | 或者我该说 那个差劲的设计师 |
[03:49] | Hey, Renee. | 嗨 雷尼 |
[03:50] | How could you hire Barbara Fairchild | 你怎么能雇佣芭芭拉·费尔柴德呢 |
[03:52] | when you know I just started my own interior design firm? | 明知道我刚成立了自己的室内设计公司 |
[03:55] | Uh… we’re not hiring her. | 我们没有雇她 |
[03:57] | Oh? Why you holding swatches? | 是吗 那你拿着色板干嘛 |
[04:02] | And people think you’re the smart one. | 人家都以为你比我聪明 |
[04:05] | Look, you know we just adopted a little girl. | 你知道我们刚收养了一个小女孩 |
[04:07] | Well, we hired Barbara to decorate her room. | 我们雇了芭芭拉来装修她的房间 |
[04:10] | – Well, why not hire me? – You’re not exactly maternal. | -干嘛不雇我呢 -你不太有母性 |
[04:12] | We–we wanted this room to be pink and nurturing, | 我们 想要这房间粉粉的 有点朝气 |
[04:15] | And your style seems more like chrome and glass and… | 你的风格更像是 金属的 玻璃的 |
[04:18] | teeth. | 尖锐的 |
[04:20] | Look who’s back to being the smart one. | 看看到底谁比谁聪明呢 |
[04:23] | Look, Fairchild is a hack. Whatever she quoted you, | 费尔柴德很烂 不管她开的什么条件 |
[04:25] | null | 我可以提早两天 报价低两成 |
[04:30] | – Barbara is kind of expensive. – Done. | -芭芭拉是有点贵 -成交 |
[04:32] | I’ll get started right away. | 我可以马上开始 |
[04:34] | Just so you know, | 跟你说一声 |
[04:35] | our daughter gets here in a week. | 我们的女儿一个礼拜后就来了 |
[04:37] | And just so you know, | 也跟你们说一声 |
[04:38] | I’m as maternal as the Next Woman. | 我跟所有”商界女性”一样有母性 |
[04:44] | Gaby? | 加布 |
[04:45] | Hi, honey. You want some lunch? | 亲爱的 你想吃午饭吗 |
[04:47] | No, I want an explanation. | 不 我想要个解释 |
[04:49] | I just got our credit card bill. | 我刚收到信用卡账单 |
[04:51] | $840 at Miss Charlotte’s Doll Academy? | 840刀在夏洛特女士的玩偶学院 |
[04:54] | Did I say lunch? | 我说的是午饭吗 |
[04:57] | I meant sex. Do you want some sex? | 我其实是说上床 想上床吗 |
[04:59] | Why are you buying our kids fancy toys? | 你干吗给我们的孩子买那么高档的玩具 |
[05:01] | Last week, Juanita used her doll’s leg | 上周 胡安妮塔还把她玩偶的腿 |
[05:04] | to scrape peanut butter out of the jar. | 用来刮花生酱罐子 |
[05:06] | Okay, the doll wasn’t for Juanita. | 好吧 玩偶不是送给胡安妮塔的 |
[05:08] | It’s for… | 是给 |
[05:10] | Bob and Lee, for the little girl they’re adopting. | 鲍勃和李的 送给他们将要领养的女孩 |
[05:13] | You spent $800 on a gift? | 你花800美元买礼物 |
[05:15] | It made me feel good, okay? For the first time in weeks, | 这让我感觉好些 连续好几周以来 |
[05:19] | I’m not staying in bed till 2:00 in the afternoon | 我第一次下午两点之前起床 |
[05:21] | or staying up all night sobbing. | 第一次不再整晚抽泣 |
[05:22] | So I went a little crazy on the credit card. | 我也就是在信用卡上多花了点 |
[05:24] | – Just let me be happy. – But $800?! | -就让我开心吧 -可800美元呢 |
[05:27] | Carlos, if you get this worked up now, | 卡洛斯 你要是现在就这么大惊小怪 |
[05:30] | you’ll have no place to go | 铂金卡账单来的时候 |
[05:31] | when the bill for the platinum card comes in. | 你可就没有余地了 |
[05:37] | Uh, excuse me? Hi. | 打扰了 嗨 |
[05:40] | I’m looking for Keith Watson. | 我在找金斯·沃森 |
[05:43] | His roommate told me he moved here. | 他室友告诉我他搬到这来了 |
[05:45] | Uh, yes, but he’s not available at the moment. | 是的 不过他现在不在 |
[05:48] | Can I give him a message, Miss… | 我能传个话吗 这位… |
[05:50] | Sorry. I’m Amber James. | 抱歉 我叫安柏·詹姆斯 |
[05:52] | I just need to talk to him about something. | 我有些事得跟他谈谈 |
[05:54] | It’s kind of important. | 挺重要的 |
[05:56] | Well, I would be happy to tell him what it’s regarding | 我很乐意转告他这件事 |
[05:59] | if you… tell me… what it’s regarding. | 如果你能告诉我这是什么事 |
[06:02] | We’re just… old friends. | 我们 是老朋友了 |
[06:05] | I’m at the Fairview motor inn. | 我住在美景镇汽车旅店 |
[06:07] | Could you ask him to come by? | 你能让他来一趟吗 |
[06:09] | Why exactly would he be doing that? | 他为什么一定要去呢 |
[06:14] | You’re… kind of a nosy landlady, aren’t you? | 你是 好管闲事的女房东吗 |
[06:18] | I’m not his landlady. I’m his girlfriend. | 我不是他的女房东 我是他的女朋友 |
[06:23] | So he… | 那么他 |
[06:25] | lives here with you? | 和你住在这里 |
[06:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:30] | Yeah, of– of course he does. | 是的 当然了 |
[06:33] | Of course he does. | 当然了 |
[06:35] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:37] | Um, yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我很好 |
[06:38] | You know what? Don’t even, uh, don’t even tell him I came by. | 千万 千万别告诉他我来过 |
[06:41] | There’s no message. Sorry to disturb you. | 没什么可说的 抱歉打扰你了 |
[06:45] | Okay, you’re all set. | 都弄好了 |
[06:48] | The dialysis will take six hours. | 透析需要六个小时 |
[06:50] | If you need anything, just hit the call button. | 如果你有什么需要 按下呼叫按钮即可 |
[06:52] | Will do. | 好的 |
[07:04] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:08] | I’m Susan. | 我叫苏珊 |
[07:09] | It’s my first time in here. | 这是我第一次来这里 |
[07:13] | Dick. | 迪克 |
[07:17] | Sounds like you’ve been coming here for a while. | 看起来你来这里有一阵子了 |
[07:20] | Four years. | 四年了 |
[07:25] | Any tips for a newbie? | 对新来的有何建议吗 |
[07:28] | Like, which nurse has the shakes | 比如 哪个护士手抖 |
[07:30] | or where do they hide the good painkillers? | 或者他们把上好的止痛药藏在哪 |
[07:33] | Look, nothing personal, | 不是针对你 |
[07:34] | but I don’t want to be your dialysis buddy. | 但是我不想和你成为透析朋友 |
[07:36] | I wanna sit here and play scrabble on my phone | 当这台机器洗我的血时 |
[07:38] | while this–while this machine washes my blood. | 我只想坐在这里 玩手机里的猜字游戏 |
[07:41] | So you don’t want to talk or be friendly | 那么你不想友好地谈话 |
[07:47] | or keep each other company? | 或者彼此作伴 |
[07:49] | Sad, isn’t it? | 这很悲哀 不是吗 |
[07:53] | You know, Dick… | 你知道 迪克 |
[07:58] | Sometimes when I meet people, they say, | 有时我遇到了陌生人 他们会说 |
[08:00] | “You don’t seem like a susan.” | “你看起来不像一朵小百合” |
[08:03] | But you… | 但你就更差强人意了吧 |
[08:14] | Why are you putting out those ugly candlesticks? | 你为什么要把那些难看的蜡烛台拿出来 |
[08:16] | Oh. Who gave them to me? | 想想是谁送给我的 |
[08:19] | Yay! Grandma’s coming. | 外婆要来了 |
[08:22] | Yep, and your brother just pulled up with her. | 没错 你哥哥刚刚接上她 |
[08:24] | This could be your last chance | 这可能是你最后一次 |
[08:25] | to run screaming from the room. | 从屋子里跑出去尖叫了 |
[08:27] | Why? I love grandma. | 为什么 我很爱外婆 |
[08:28] | I do, too, sweetie. It’s just… | 我也爱她 亲爱的 只是 |
[08:31] | I can only take her in small doses, | 我只忍得了她一时半会儿 |
[08:33] | and unfortunately, your grandma doesn’t come in small doses. | 而不幸的是 你外婆总是赖着不走 |
[08:38] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[08:39] | Easy over the threshold! You’re not transporting meat. | 进门时小心点 你不是在运输肉类 |
[08:42] | Okay, grandma, enjoy your visit. | 好吧 外婆 好好享受您的探亲吧 |
[08:46] | She’s going back in a cab. | 立刻打车让她回去 |
[08:49] | Mom! Hi! | 妈妈 你好 |
[08:53] | Oh, my gosh! What happened to your foot? | 天啊 你的脚怎么了 |
[08:56] | Oh, I-I broke it a month ago. Uh, thanks for checking in. | 一个月前摔断了 谢谢关心 |
[09:01] | Oh, I’m sorry. We’ve just been so busy, and… | 抱歉 我们太忙了 |
[09:06] | Penny, look, your grandma’s here. | 佩妮 你外婆来了 |
[09:07] | Give her a kiss. | 亲亲她 |
[09:10] | Hey, look at you. You’re getting buds! | 看看你 发育了 |
[09:16] | Be thankful she didn’t yell it to you | 幸亏她没在你上公车的时候 |
[09:18] | as you were getting on the bus. | 冲你这么说 |
[09:21] | So… uh, what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[09:23] | Well… actually, um, I started an interior design business. | 实际上 我开始室内设计的生意了 |
[09:27] | Do you remember my friend Renee? | 你还记得我的朋友雷尼吗 |
[09:29] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[09:30] | What? Married? | 什么 结婚 |
[09:33] | To who? | 跟谁 |
[09:36] | Frank kaminski. | 弗兰克·卡敏斯基 |
[09:37] | We met in water aerobics at the retirement community. | 我们相识于退休社区的水中有氧运动 |
[09:41] | Only man in the pool. I was lucky to get him. | 泳池里唯一一名男子 得到他是我走运了 |
[09:43] | This is kind of a shock. | 真令人震惊 |
[09:45] | I didn’t even know you were dating. | 我都不知道你在约会 |
[09:46] | So… when’s the wedding? | 那么 何时举办婚礼 |
[09:49] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[09:51] | This Saturday? | 这周六 |
[09:53] | Uh, and you’re just telling me now? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[09:56] | Well, maybe if you visited | 如果你 |
[09:58] | – more often… – more often. I know. | -常来看我 -常去看你 我知道 |
[10:01] | I know. So… | 我知道了 那么 |
[10:03] | Do I get to meet him? | 我要去见见他吗 |
[10:05] | I mean, if you’re going to make this kind of commitment… | 如果你们要宣誓结婚 |
[10:08] | What? You wanna make sure his intentions are honorable? | 怎么了 你要确认他的动机是否单纯吗 |
[10:11] | Lynette, I hate to break this to you. | 勒奈特 我很遗憾告诉你这个坏消息 |
[10:14] | I am not a virgin. | 我不是处女了 |
[10:16] | Mom… I want to meet him. | 妈妈 我想见见他 |
[10:19] | All right, come by tomorrow, and we’ll squeeze you in | 好吧 明天过来 我们会挤出 |
[10:22] | between “Nothing to do” And “Waiting for death.” | “无事可做”和”等死”的空档接见你的 |
[10:46] | – Are you all right? – What? | -你还好吗 -什么 |
[10:48] | You were yelling in your sleep. | 你睡觉时大叫来着 |
[10:51] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:52] | Yes, you were shouting out, “Amber! Amber!” | 是的 你在叫着 安柏 安柏 |
[10:55] | What could that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:58] | I’m… I’m doing a painting job. | 我在负责刷漆 |
[11:01] | I’m thinking about, uh… | 在考虑着 |
[11:04] | shades of yellow that go in the kitchen. | 厨房的颜色 |
[11:06] | Nope. Definitely not a color. | 不对 绝对与颜色无关 |
[11:08] | Sounded like a name–Amber. | 像一个人名 安柏 |
[11:10] | Know anyone by that name? | 认识叫这个名字的人吗 |
[11:12] | I once had a girlfriend named Amber. | 我以前的一个女友名叫安柏 |
[11:15] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[11:17] | And at this time I’d like to point out | 此刻我想说明的是 |
[11:20] | that dreaming of an old girlfriend | 梦见前女友 |
[11:22] | is not cheating. | 算不上是背叛 |
[11:24] | Well… when was this? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[11:28] | You never told me about her. | 你从来没跟我提起过她 |
[11:29] | I-I don’t know. Seven years ago? | 我不知道 七年前 |
[11:34] | Seven years? | 七年前 |
[11:36] | Was it serious? | 是认真的吗 |
[11:42] | We lived together… | 我们住在一起 |
[11:44] | for, uh, three years. | 有三年 |
[11:46] | So you were in love with her. | 你爱过她 |
[11:48] | Well… yeah, | 是的 |
[11:51] | until she left me. | 直到她离开我 |
[11:58] | So she left you. | 她离开你的 |
[12:01] | You miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[12:04] | I tend to not dwell on people who stomped on my heart. | 我不会想伤害过我的人 |
[12:09] | Now if you don’t mind, I’m gonna go back to sleep | 如果你不介意 我要接着睡了 |
[12:11] | so I can dream about you. | 这样我就可以梦见你了 |
[12:20] | It’s so great visiting a retirement village– | 参观一所退休村庄真是很棒 |
[12:23] | 2 regular parking spaces, 48 handicapped. | 两个普通人车位 四十八个残疾人车位 |
[12:26] | Hey, mom. Mwah. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[12:27] | Lynette… | 勒奈特 |
[12:29] | This is Frank. | 这是弗兰克 |
[12:31] | It is so nice to meet you, Frank. | 见到你实在是太高兴了 弗兰克 |
[12:34] | Call me “Dad.” | 叫我爸爸 |
[12:35] | Wouldn’t it be awful if I was that guy? | 如果我是你父亲是不是很可怕 |
[12:43] | So… Frank, um, I’ve just been dying to meet you, and– | 弗兰克 我一直期望见到你 |
[12:48] | Just a sec. Hey, muchacho. | 请等一下 喂 墨西哥小子 |
[12:50] | We’ve been waiting ten minutes for our menu. | 我们都等了十分钟的菜单了 |
[12:54] | What do I got to do to get you to hurry it over, build a fence? | 怎么才能让你快点送来 加固边界墙吗 |
[12:58] | Hey, it’s a menu, not a high school diploma. | 拜托 只是菜单 又不是高中毕业证 |
[13:02] | I’m sure you can find one somewhere. | 你们肯定能找来一本 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah. You were saying something? | 对了 你刚才说什么来着 |
[13:09] | Lynette’s been dying to meet you. | 勒奈特很期望见到你 |
[13:12] | She has so many questions. | 她有好多的问题要问 |
[13:14] | Oh, go ahead. I got time to kill while I’m waiting | 问吧 在潘乔·维拉给我送来菜单之前 |
[13:17] | for Pancho Villa to get my menu. | 我有的是时间 |
[13:20] | Okay. Uh… I was just wondering, | 好的 我一直在想 |
[13:26] | what made you decide to propose to my mother? | 你为何决定向我母亲求婚的 |
[13:30] | I love her. What do you think? | 我爱她 不然你以为呢 |
[13:34] | Aw. What a short… angry story. | 多么简洁 而愤慨的故事啊 |
[13:38] | Frank… is very to the point. | 弗兰克 有话直说 |
[13:42] | That’s what first attracted me to him. | 刚开始就是他这一点吸引我的 |
[13:45] | – Oh. – What else you need to know? | -哦 -你还想知道些什么 |
[13:48] | Um, have you ever been married before? | 你之前结过婚吗 |
[13:51] | Three times–two dead and two left me. | 结过三次 两个死了 两个离开了我 |
[13:55] | Oh, wait a minute. That’s four. Yeah, then make it four. | 等一下 那是四个 就算四次吧 |
[14:00] | Now… you done grilling me? | 那么 你拷问完我了吗 |
[14:04] | Yes. I think I’ve learned everything I need to know. | 是的 我想我已经了解想知道的一切 |
[14:13] | – Hi, Gaby. – Hey, Karen. | -你好 加布 -你好 凯伦 |
[14:15] | I wanted to get the name of that chinese place | 我想知道你和罗伊一直极力推荐的 |
[14:17] | you and Roy are always raving about. | 那间中国店的名字 |
[14:19] | Come on in. I’ll get you the address. | 请进 我给你地址 |
[14:23] | Carlos is a little grumpy | 自从收到信用卡账单之后 |
[14:24] | since the credit card bills came in. | 卡洛斯就变得有点暴躁 |
[14:26] | I figured a little M.S.G. Should calm him down. | 我想做个按摩能让他冷静下来 |
[14:28] | I’ve got a menu here somewhere. | 我这里有张项目单 |
[14:32] | I never noticed that before. | 我之前都没注意到那个 |
[14:35] | What? | 什么 |
[14:36] | That doll. | 那个洋娃娃 |
[14:37] | Oh, Adelaide. Heck, I’ve had her since forever. | 阿德莱德 很久很久以前的玩具 |
[14:41] | She was my best friend growing up. | 她是我从小到大最好的朋友 |
[14:43] | I couldn’t bear to toss her, so there she is. | 我不忍心把她扔了 所以一直放在那 |
[14:46] | I didn’t know you were into dolls. | 我不知道你那么喜欢洋娃娃 |
[14:48] | I’m not really into them. | 我没有那么喜欢 |
[14:50] | Oh! Here’s the menu. | 找到了 给你项目单 |
[14:57] | Where did, uh, that come from? | 那个 那个是哪来的 |
[14:59] | I carry her around with me. | 我一直随身带着她 |
[15:02] | You do? | 是吗 |
[15:04] | Mm-hmm. Her name’s Princess Valerie. | 是的 她是瓦莱丽公主 |
[15:07] | Oh! Look! They could be sisters. | 看 她们可以成为姐妹 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:11] | Oh, I have an idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[15:14] | Miss Charlotte’s doll academy, | 夏洛特小姐的玩偶学院 |
[15:16] | where I got valerie, has this tearoom. | 就是我买瓦莱丽的地方 那有间茶室 |
[15:17] | It is beautiful. All of us should go sometime. | 那里很漂亮 我们几个哪天应该一起去 |
[15:21] | By all of us, you mean the dolls? | 我们几个 你是说包括洋娃娃吗 |
[15:24] | Of course. Should I make a reservation? | 当然 需要我先去预订一下吗 |
[15:27] | Well… maybe. | 好的 也许 |
[15:30] | I’m kinda curious to see where this all goes. | 我有点好奇 会是个什么状况 |
[15:32] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[15:39] | Oh, no! | 哦 不 |
[15:41] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:42] | I said “No mayo,” Like, 15 times. | 我再三强调 不要蛋黄酱 |
[15:45] | I’ll trade with you. Do you want my salad? | 我跟你换吧 你想要我的沙拉吗 |
[15:48] | Uh, let me check. Nope, still got a penis. | 我检查一下 不要 我还是个大老爷们呐 |
[15:51] | I want my hamburger the way I ordered it. | 我想吃我要求的汉堡 |
[15:54] | I’ll get you a new one. | 我帮你叫个新的 |
[15:56] | I got tee time in ten minutes. | 还有十分钟 球赛就要开始了 |
[15:58] | So go! | 那快去吧 |
[15:59] | It’ll be waiting for you at the condo, wrapped in foil, | 你回到公寓 烤上食物正好开始 |
[16:02] | with an ice cold beer when you get there. | 还有冰镇啤酒在等着你呢 |
[16:06] | You’re– you’re so good to me. | 你 你对我太好了 |
[16:08] | See you at the wedding, Lorraine. | 我们婚礼上见 洛兰妮 |
[16:12] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[16:15] | Well, he’s quite a… | 他真是个 |
[16:18] | I wouldn’t even know where to… okay, he’s gone. | 我都不知道从何说起 好了 他走了 |
[16:21] | – How can you marry that jerk? – Lynette! | -你怎么能嫁给那个混蛋 -勒奈特 |
[16:25] | I mean it. He’s abrasive, | 我是认真的 他很粗鲁 |
[16:26] | obnoxious, borderline racist– | 讨人厌 有种族歧视倾向 |
[16:28] | No, he crossed the border of racist. | 不对 他可不只有歧视倾向 |
[16:30] | He lives in racist. | 他就是种族主义者 |
[16:32] | You cannot seriously love him. | 你不可能真的爱这种人 |
[16:34] | I don’t. | 我不爱他 |
[16:35] | You… you don’t? | 什么 你不爱他 |
[16:38] | Then why are you marrying him? | 那你为什么嫁给他 |
[16:40] | Because he’s loaded, | 因为他腰缠万贯 |
[16:42] | and he hates his kids, and he’s got a bad ticker. | 他恨他的孩子 而且他心脏不好 |
[16:45] | And when he kicks the bucket, I get everything. | 等他翘辫子了 一切都是我的了 |
[16:50] | You’re marrying him for his money? | 你为了钱才嫁给他的 |
[16:53] | Please. I married for love three times | 拜托 我三次结婚都是为了爱情 |
[16:56] | and ended up brokenhearted and piss-poor. | 结果只剩下受伤的心 没捞到半毛钱 |
[17:00] | And by the way, | 顺便提一句 |
[17:02] | he’s getting something out of this, too. | 他也是有利可图的 |
[17:04] | You wanna know how I really broke my foot? | 你想知道我到底怎么弄断腿的吗 |
[17:28] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[17:32] | What are you doing up? Is everything all right? | 你在那儿干什么 没事吧 |
[17:37] | Couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[17:40] | I’ve just been… sitting here, thinking. | 我一直坐在这里 思考 |
[17:48] | About what? | 思考什么 |
[17:53] | I have so much hatred inside me… | 我心中充满了仇恨 |
[17:57] | From my neighbors who betrayed me… | 恨那些背叛我的邻居 |
[18:01] | For my son who disowned me. | 恨我那个六亲不认的儿子 |
[18:05] | For whoever tried to kill me. | 还有那个想杀了我的人 |
[18:12] | I’m tired of hating people, | 憎恨这些人 让我感到很疲倦 |
[18:16] | But I don’t know how to stop. | 但我不知道如何停止一切 |
[18:19] | What a thing to say. | 这是什么话 |
[18:23] | Stop being so hard on yourself. | 不要再这么折磨自己了 |
[18:26] | You’re a decent man. | 你是个好男人 |
[18:28] | You just need to focus on what’s good in your life. | 你应该看到生命中美好的部分 |
[18:33] | What is that again? | 那又是什么呢 |
[18:37] | Well, for starters, me. | 比如 我 |
[18:41] | I do think about you… all the time. | 我也想到了你 一直在想 |
[18:47] | From the first moment I met you, | 从我第一次见到你那刻起 |
[18:49] | all I wanted was for you to love me. | 我对你只有一个期望 就是爱我 |
[18:53] | And… here we are. | 于是就有了现在的我们 |
[18:58] | Here we are. | 的确如此 |
[19:02] | You’re just tired. | 你只是太累了 |
[19:04] | Come back to bed. | 快到床上来 |
[19:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:10] | Tomorrow we can talk about our trip. | 明天讨论一下我们的旅行计划 |
[19:14] | We need to decide where we’re going. | 我们要决定去哪 |
[19:16] | Yes, about that… | 是的 关于那件事 |
[19:18] | I booked us a cabin in the woods. | 我订了间森林里的小木屋 |
[19:21] | Cabin? Oh, that sounds… rustic. | 木屋 好像很乡村的感觉 |
[19:24] | I need to go somewhere far away | 我需要去个很远的地方 |
[19:27] | where nobody can find us. | 没有人可以找到我们 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:40] | You can be happy, Paul. | 你会快乐的 保罗 |
[19:42] | You just need to identify what’s negative in your life… | 你只是要分清生命中消极的部分 |
[19:46] | And then get rid of it. | 然后摆脱它 |
[19:52] | That sounds like a plan. | 听起来不错 |
[19:59] | Hey, Karen. Gaby’s in the kitchen. | 你好 凯伦 加布在厨房呢 |
[20:02] | Actually, I wanna talk to you about Gaby. | 事实上 我想跟你谈谈加布的事 |
[20:05] | How’s she doing lately? | 她最近怎么样 |
[20:07] | Well, you know, we went through kind of a rough patch, | 你知道 我们刚度过一个难关 |
[20:09] | but I think she’s coming around now. | 但我觉得她已经好起来了 |
[20:12] | Yeah? Well, think again. | 是吗 再想想 |
[20:20] | Girls, dinner’s ready! I made your favorite… | 姑娘们 晚饭好了 我做了你们最爱的 |
[20:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[20:31] | Gaby. | 加布 |
[20:33] | Jeez! You scared me. | 你吓死我了 |
[20:36] | This wasn’t a gift for Bob and Lee, was it? | 这不是给鲍勃和李的礼物 对吗 |
[20:43] | Why’d you lie to me? | 为什么要撒谎 |
[20:47] | Because I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 因为我知道你不会理解 |
[20:48] | You spent $800 on a doll for yourself. | 你花了800美元为自己买了个娃娃 |
[20:53] | Y-you’re right. I-I don’t understand. | 对极了 我真没法理解 |
[20:55] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[20:56] | Like this is any crazier than your collections. | 好像这比你那些收藏 更疯狂似的 |
[20:59] | A steroid freak hits a baseball over a fence, | 一个把棒球击过围栏的大胖子 |
[21:02] | and you paid thousands of dollars for it. | 你还不是为它一掷千金 |
[21:04] | Yeah, well, I don’t carry it around with me | 是啊 但我可不带着他们四处跑 |
[21:05] | or take it to tea. | 或者带去喝茶 |
[21:07] | Okay,first of all, | 好吧 第一 |
[21:09] | MRS. Mccluskey has a big mouth. | 麦克卢斯基老太是个大嘴巴 |
[21:10] | Second, the doll makes me happy. | 第二 那个娃娃能让我开心 |
[21:12] | What do you care? | 你介意什么 |
[21:13] | Gaby, I want you to be happy, | 加布 我也希望你能开心 |
[21:16] | But this is not about a doll. | 但这不是娃娃的问题 |
[21:20] | You know what? I don’t want to talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这些了 |
[21:23] | This is clearly about Grace. | 这显然是格雷斯的问题 |
[21:25] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[21:27] | We’re not supposed to talk about her! | 我们说好不提到她的 |
[21:28] | That was your rule! | 这还是你定的规矩 |
[21:34] | I’m going to get ready for dinner. | 我去准备晚饭了 |
[21:42] | Hey, Susan. | 你好 苏珊 |
[21:43] | I kept her warm for ya. | 我一直给你暖着呢 |
[21:45] | Thanks, Ethan. Hey, how was your history final? | 易森 谢谢 你历史期末考结果怎么样 |
[21:48] | Aced it. Thank you for studying with me. | 拿了A 谢谢你跟我一起学习 |
[21:50] | – No problem. I’ll see you thursday. – Yeah. | -不客气 周四见 -恩 |
[22:03] | Scrabble. | 拼字游戏 |
[22:06] | Look, I know you don’t wanna talk, | 我知道你不想跟我聊天 |
[22:07] | but I thought it would be more fun to play with me | 但我觉得跟我玩游戏会比玩手机 |
[22:10] | than with your phone. | 更有趣些 |
[22:12] | Thanks, but I’ll take the phone. | 谢谢 但我还是选手机吧 |
[22:16] | You know, this whole experience | 经历这种事 |
[22:18] | is miserable and isolating enough. | 已经够孤独 够悲催了 |
[22:20] | I don’t understand why you wanna make it worse | 我就不明白 你为什么还要 |
[22:23] | by ignoring someone who’s going | 对同病相怜的人置之不理 |
[22:25] | through the same ordeal. | 让情况变得更糟 |
[22:27] | Susan, did you ever see the old war movie | 苏珊 你看过老战争片吗 |
[22:28] | where the fresh young kid comes in all bright-eyed, | 那种新兵蛋子满怀热情地进营 |
[22:31] | and the old vet won’t give him the time of day? | 而老兵们却不愿给他们好脸色看 |
[22:35] | I hate war movies. | 我讨厌战争片 |
[22:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:39] | What about the one | 那看过那种 |
[22:39] | where the girl moves to a different town, | 邻家女孩搬入新城镇 |
[22:42] | and the mean cheerleader at her new school | 而新学校刻薄的拉拉队长 |
[22:44] | doesn’t wanna hang out with her? | 不愿带她玩儿的电影 |
[22:46] | Go on. | 继续 |
[22:47] | I’m the mean cheerleader. Okay? | 我就是那个刻薄的拉拉队长 成吗 |
[22:51] | And I’m letting you know we’re not going to be friends. | 而我是想告诉你 我们做不了朋友的 |
[23:04] | You know, I can see why you’re frustrated. | 好吧 我明白你为什么这么沮丧 |
[23:09] | Waiting for a transplant is brutal. | 等待移植的过程 非常难熬 |
[23:13] | I-I get that. | 我理解 |
[23:14] | But that doesn’t mean that you can’t try to stay positive | 但那并不意味着 在好消息到来之前 |
[23:18] | while you wait for the good news. | 你不能试着保持乐观 |
[23:21] | The good news? | 好消息 |
[23:24] | When this beeper goes off, that means someone died. | 提示器响起时 就意味着有人离世 |
[23:28] | That’s what we’re waiting for– | 这就是我们翘首以盼的 |
[23:31] | for some poor son of a bitch | 盼着某个 |
[23:32] | who didn’t use a helmet or a seat belt to die. | 忘戴头盔或忘系安全带的倒霉鬼死掉 |
[23:36] | We’re waiting for a doctor to ask a family | 我们盼着医生去请求 |
[23:38] | who, moments earlier, lost someone they loved | 刚刚失去所爱至亲的家属 |
[23:40] | to let them harvest their organs. | 同意拿走他们的器官 |
[23:42] | And then we’re waiting to see who gets them. | 然后我们又等着 看谁能得到移植机会 |
[23:45] | That’s what we do. We wait for tragedy | 这就是我们期盼的 我们期盼着悲剧 |
[23:49] | and then cross our fingers that it’s us | 我们双手合十祈求着 |
[23:51] | they wake up at 2:00 in the morning | 自己能在凌晨两点被叫醒 |
[23:53] | with the good news. | 收到所谓的好消息 |
[23:56] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[24:00] | I know your intentions are good, | 我知道你的初衷是好的 |
[24:01] | but you don’t have to distract me | 但你完全不必替我解忧 |
[24:03] | or entertain me or comfort me. | 或试着安慰我 让我开心 |
[24:08] | I wasn’t trying to comfort… you. | 我没想试着安慰 你 |
[24:23] | – Hi, Amber. – What are you doing here? | -你好 安柏 -你来干什么 |
[24:25] | Well, you seemed so upset when you came over, | 上次你到访的时候貌似很难过 |
[24:27] | and obviously it involves Keith, | 而且那显然和金斯有关 |
[24:29] | or you wouldn’t have come looking for him, | 要不然你也不会去找他 |
[24:31] | and so naturally I’m concerned. | 所以我自然就有点担心 |
[24:33] | Everything’s fine. It’s not a big deal. | 一切都挺好的 没什么大不了的 |
[24:36] | Anyway, I’m… | 我… |
[24:38] | sort of in the middle of packing, so… | 正在收拾东西 所以 |
[24:41] | Mommy, I can’t find my ball. | 妈咪 我的球不见了 |
[24:44] | Charlie, I’ll be with you in a second, okay? | 查理 我过会就来 好吗 |
[24:52] | How old is Charlie? | 查理多大了 |
[24:55] | 6. | 6岁 |
[25:08] | Keith and I would be great for a while | 我和金斯的关系 |
[25:10] | and then not so great. | 时好时坏 |
[25:12] | I had actually moved out | 在我意识到我怀孕前 |
[25:14] | before I realized I was pregnant. | 我就已经搬出来了 |
[25:16] | So why didn’t you tell Keith? | 那你为什么不告诉金斯呢 |
[25:22] | I had actually decided to give up the baby, | 我本打算不要这个孩子的 |
[25:24] | and I knew he would try and talk me out of it. | 而我知道他肯定会试着说服我 |
[25:28] | Then I changed my mind the moment I saw Charlie. | 后来我第一眼见到查理时 改变主意了 |
[25:34] | After that, it just never felt right to come back | 那之后 总觉得带着孩子突击回来 |
[25:36] | and ambush him with a kid. | 怎么都不是时候 |
[25:38] | And yet… here you are, ambushing. | 然而你还是 突击回来了 |
[25:42] | It’s just… charlie is at that age | 只是因为 查理现在 |
[25:45] | where he’s starting to ask a lot of questions, | 开始问东问西了 |
[25:47] | and I’m running out of ways to be vague. | 很多问题 我已没办法再含糊其辞 |
[25:49] | So charlie is the only reason you came? | 查理是你到访的唯一理由吗 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:55] | Maybe I… was kind of wondering | 或许某种程度上 我会好奇 |
[25:57] | if Keith would still be… | 金斯是不是还会愿意 |
[26:01] | But I’m glad he’s happy. | 但见他开心我很高兴 |
[26:03] | You seem really great. | 你似乎还不错 |
[26:07] | I know I owe it to Charlie to tell Keith. | 我知道为了查理我必须告诉金斯 |
[26:10] | It’s just… I don’t think I can do it. | 只是 我觉得自己做不到 |
[26:18] | Would you like me to? | 要我去告诉他吗 |
[26:21] | You would do that? | 你愿意吗 |
[26:25] | I think I have to. | 我觉得我必须这么做 |
[26:29] | Now, it’s not exactly finished yet. | 现在还未完工 |
[26:31] | I’m still waiting on a few pieces, | 还在等待一些家具 |
[26:33] | and the curtains are on back order. | 窗帘还得延期到货 |
[26:35] | Don’t worry. I’m sure it’s amazing. | 别担心 我肯定会很漂亮 |
[26:37] | But you did keep the receipts, right? | 收据你都有留下 对不 |
[26:55] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[26:57] | It’s exactly the room I wanted when I was growing up. | 正是我小时候梦寐以求的房间 |
[27:02] | I mean, the only thing that’s missing is… | 唯一缺少的是 |
[27:04] | baby unicorns! | 独角兽宝宝 |
[27:07] | So… you like it? | 你们喜欢吗 |
[27:09] | Oh, we love it. Thank you, Renee. | 我们太喜欢了 谢谢你 雷尼 |
[27:11] | It’s everything we’d hoped for. | 一切正合我们的心意 |
[27:13] | How did you put this together so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就布置完了 |
[27:14] | Oh, it was easy. | 很简单啊 |
[27:17] | I’ve been thinking about this room for 20 years. | 我为布置这样的房间 想了整整20年 |
[27:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:22] | There was a time when I thought I might have kids. | 曾经我以为我会有孩子 |
[27:26] | I used to imagine the kind of room | 我曾想过如果我有个女儿的话 |
[27:28] | I’d want my daughter to have. | 我会如何布置她的房间 |
[27:32] | Right down to the last detail. | 连细节都想得清清楚楚 |
[27:37] | I never knew you thought about kids. | 我不知道你居然想过要孩子 |
[27:40] | Well, that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[27:43] | It’s never too late. Heck, if we can adopt… | 永远不嫌晚 我们都可以领养 |
[27:49] | Excuse me. I’ve gotta find that painter. | 抱歉 我得找到那个油漆匠 |
[27:51] | This is not the color we agreed on for the trim. | 说好装饰的颜色不是这样的 |
[28:02] | I can’t do it. I can’t be a party to this. | 我办不到 这样做我办不到 |
[28:06] | I can’t wheel her down the aisle to marry some jackass | 我不能推着她上圣坛 |
[28:09] | she doesn’t even love. | 嫁给一个她根本不爱的混蛋 |
[28:11] | Lynette, you have to do this. | 勒奈特 你必须这样做 |
[28:14] | Besides, you know, think of what’s at stake now. | 另外 想想利害关系 |
[28:17] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[28:19] | Well, you know, how can I put this delicately? | 这话我怎么说好呢 |
[28:21] | I mean, today your mother has money. | 今天 你母亲有了钱 |
[28:24] | Someday soon she will die. | 不久之后她会去世的 |
[28:27] | The day after that, Tom and Lynette have money. | 再之后 汤姆和勒奈特就有钱了 |
[28:31] | That’s a horrible thing to say. | 你那样说太可怕了 |
[28:32] | Well, just saying, | 只是说说而已 |
[28:34] | you’ve always wanted to put Paige in private school, | 你不常说想把佩琪送到私立学校去吗 |
[28:35] | and I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to sleep on a yacht. | 我也一直很想知道睡在游艇里是什么感觉 |
[28:40] | You’re lucky you’re holding the baby. | 还好你现在手里抱着个孩子 |
[28:42] | Lynette, in all seriousness, | 勒奈特 说真的 |
[28:45] | it’s your mother’s wedding day. | 今天是你妈妈的大喜日子 |
[28:48] | If you don’t support her, | 如果你不支持她 |
[28:50] | you’re gonna ruin your relationship. | 你会毁了你们之间的关系 |
[28:55] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[28:57] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[28:58] | They’re playing my song. | 婚礼进行曲开始了 |
[29:00] | Are you ready to wheel me down? | 你准备好推我进去了吗 |
[29:34] | Lynette! Lynette! | 勒奈特 勒奈特 |
[29:39] | Lynette! What are you doing? | 勒奈特 你在做什么 |
[29:42] | Okay, here’s the thing. I can’t let you do this. | 是这样的 我不能看着你这样做 |
[29:45] | Who asked you? | 谁征求你同意了 |
[29:46] | You can’t marry an obnoxious jerk like that. | 你不能嫁给那样一个可恶的混蛋 |
[29:49] | Mom, you want me to visit more often? | 妈妈 你不是希望我经常去看看你吗 |
[29:52] | That is never gonna happen if you’re with him. | 如果你嫁给他的话 我绝对做不到 |
[29:54] | And think about the example | 为钱而结婚 |
[29:55] | you are setting your grandchildren– marrying a guy for his money. | 这会给你的外孙 树立多坏的榜样啊 |
[29:59] | Now, look, Tom and I have a little savings– | 我和汤姆有一些积蓄 |
[30:01] | Lynette, | 勒奈特 |
[30:02] | I know Frank’s a bit of an acquired taste. | 我知道弗兰克不是什么好人 |
[30:07] | But… He needs me. | 但是 他需要我 |
[30:11] | Nobody needs me anymore. | 没人需要我了 |
[30:15] | Your sisters are always busy. | 你的姐妹总是很忙 |
[30:17] | I never see you. | 我又很难见到你 |
[30:20] | I try to see you as much as I can, but– | 我尽力想去多看看你 但是 |
[30:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:25] | Your family needs you. | 你的家庭需要你 |
[30:27] | And Frank… needs me. | 而弗兰克需要我 |
[30:35] | Why didn’t you tell me this? | 你之前为什么不告诉我这些 |
[30:37] | Why did you let me think it was all about the money? | 你为什么要让我认为你只是为了钱 |
[30:40] | I guess it was easier to say that | 比起承认我有多没用 多寂寞 |
[30:42] | than to admit how… useless and… | 我认为那样说的话 |
[30:48] | lonely I feel. | 会比较容易开口 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:00] | Hello? We’re trying to have a wedding out here. | 喂 门外还等着办婚礼呢 |
[31:03] | Oh, sorry! My daughter doesn’t think you’re good enough for me. | 抱歉 我女儿认为你配不上我 |
[31:08] | She’s right. Now hurry it up. | 她是对的 赶紧出来吧 |
[31:10] | This church is in one of those ethnic neighborhoods, | 这座教堂位于少数民族聚集区 |
[31:12] | and I’m worried about the car. | 我很担心我们的车 |
[31:32] | Renee, there is someone we’d like you to meet. | 雷尼 我们想让你见见她 |
[31:34] | This is our daughter. | 这是我们的女儿 |
[31:36] | – Hello. – We just picked her up from the airport, | -你好 -我们刚从机场把她接回来 |
[31:39] | And we wanted you to be the first person on the lane to meet her. | 我们希望你是这里第一个见到她的 |
[31:41] | Oh, you didn’t have to do that. | 你们不必那样做 |
[31:43] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[31:45] | I think I’m gonna start getting her settled in. | 我想先带她回家安顿下来 |
[31:46] | – Say good-bye to Mrs. Perry. – Bye. | -跟派瑞夫人说再见 -再见 |
[31:50] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[31:52] | She’s absolutely precious. | 她太可爱了 |
[31:54] | Yeah. We’re very lucky. | 是的 我们真的很幸运 |
[31:57] | Listen, can I ask you for a favor? | 我能请你帮一个忙吗 |
[31:59] | Lee, you know I don’t like sentences that start that way. | 李 你知道我不喜欢听这样开头的话 |
[32:03] | Bob and I have been thinking, | 我和鲍勃一直在想 |
[32:04] | and even though I know we are gonna be great fathers, | 即使我们自信是对好父亲 |
[32:07] | there may be times | 但是有些事 |
[32:09] | that Jenny needs to talk to a woman about… stuff. | 珍妮可能还是需要对女人说 |
[32:12] | And on those rare occasions, | 在这种并不常见的情况下 |
[32:13] | I was wondering if we could bring her over here. | 我在想 我们能否把她带到你这里来 |
[32:19] | Well… Sure. | 当然可以 |
[32:24] | Great. I will go tell our daughter | 太好了 我这就去告诉我们的女儿 |
[32:25] | that if she needs anything, | 如果有什么需要 |
[32:26] | she can count on her old auntie Renee. | 她可以去找她的老阿姨雷尼 |
[32:28] | And if she ever calls me “old auntie,” I will kick her. | 如果她叫我”老阿姨” 我会踢她 |
[32:33] | Got it. Sorry. | 明白了 抱歉 |
[32:40] | Those are beautiful, Susan. | 这些花真漂亮 苏珊 |
[32:42] | Thank you, Ethan. | 谢谢你 易森 |
[32:43] | Don’t worry. They’re not for you. | 别担心 这些不是给你的 |
[32:45] | They’re for people who still possess an ounce of humanity. | 这是给那些尚保有一丝人性的人们的 |
[32:48] | Whatever you say, Pollyanna. | 随你怎么说 波利安娜 |
[32:50] | But if I see any mylar balloons | 但是如果被我在这儿看到 |
[32:52] | with– with dogs wearing stethoscopes, | 小狗戴着听诊器图案的欢庆气球 |
[32:55] | I’m filing a complaint. | 我就去抗议 |
[32:58] | Why are you always so miserable? | 你为什么总是这么可悲 |
[33:01] | It’s called anger, Susan. | 是愤怒 苏珊 |
[33:03] | I’m sure you have it, too, | 我肯定你也一样 |
[33:05] | right underneath that “Hang in there, Kitty” smile. | 就在你这张”坚持住 小猫”的微笑之下 |
[33:08] | Hey, Dick, take it easy. | 嘿 迪克 别激动 |
[33:09] | It’s okay, Ethan. | 没关系 易生 |
[33:11] | Fine. You’re angry. The rest of us aren’t. | 好吧 你很愤怒 而我们没有 |
[33:15] | So stop dragging us into your circle of self-pity. | 别想把我们拽进你的自怨自艾之中 |
[33:25] | Ugh. Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:32] | It’s me. | 是我的 |
[33:38] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你感到高兴 |
[33:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:45] | I gotta go call my mom. | 我得去给我妈妈打个电话 |
[33:46] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[34:00] | Ready, Susan? | 准备好了吗 苏珊 |
[34:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:11] | Actually, um, if– if it’s okay, | 事实上 如果可以的话 |
[34:16] | I’m gonna… sit over here today. | 今天我就坐在这里吧 |
[34:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:44] | Leaving a note for the gardener. | 给园丁留张字条 |
[34:46] | If he has any more problems with those sprinklers, | 如果洒水器再出什么状况 |
[34:48] | I want him to know that we’ll be at the cabin. | 他可以去小木屋找我们 |
[34:52] | Oh. Good idea. | 考虑周到 |
[35:05] | Beth, I think we should bring some extra blankets. | 贝丝 我们再多带几条毯子吧 |
[35:08] | It might get cold. Would you mind grabbing a couple? | 万一天变冷了 你去拿两条好吗 |
[35:10] | Not at all. | 当然可以 |
[35:19] | Detectives. Everything okay? | 警官 有什么事吗 |
[35:23] | I’m sure your wife told you a gun was recently discovered | 想必尊夫人已告知 布里·范德坎普家 |
[35:26] | at Bree Van de Kamp’s house. | 最近发现了一把手枪 |
[35:28] | Yes, apparently it was the same caliber | 没错 显然和射中我的那支 |
[35:30] | that I was shot with. | 是同样的型号 |
[35:31] | Bree seems to think your wife planted it there, | 布里认为是你夫人设计把枪放在那里的 |
[35:33] | hoping to implicate some of her friends in your shooting. | 企图嫁祸她的一些朋友参与枪击案 |
[35:37] | What an imagination she has. | 她想象力可真丰富 |
[35:42] | So you’ve never seen this before? | 这么说你以前没见过这个吗 |
[35:50] | Mr. Young? | 杨先生 |
[35:54] | Yes. | 没有 |
[35:55] | You seemed to have quite a reaction there. | 你刚才好像反应很大 |
[35:59] | I’m not comfortable around firearms, that’s all. | 我一见到枪支武器就不舒服 就这样 |
[36:02] | Well, just to be clear, | 再确定一下 |
[36:04] | you do not believe this belongs to your wife. | 你肯定这不是你夫人的枪 |
[36:06] | Detectives, I know for a fact this is not Beth’s gun. | 警官 我确信这不是贝丝的枪 |
[36:10] | Good day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[36:21] | Should we take two blankets or three? | 是带两条毯子还是三条 |
[36:24] | Forget the blankets. The trip’s off. | 别管毯子了 旅行取消了 |
[36:26] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[36:28] | I got a call. There’s a problem with the cabin. | 我接到电话 小木屋出岔子了 |
[36:31] | Oh, shoot. | 真讨厌 |
[36:34] | And I was so looking forward to it. | 我是如此期待这次旅行 |
[36:36] | Trust me, Beth. | 相信我 贝丝 |
[36:38] | I think you dodged a bullet here. | 这对你来说是万幸 |
[36:54] | I don’t know what you do to this chicken, | 不知道你是怎么做这份鸡的 |
[36:56] | but it’s the best thing that I’ve ever had. Mmm. | 这是我吃过的最美味的东西 |
[37:01] | So I, um, stopped by Bob and Lee’s house. | 我 我去了趟鲍勃和李的家 |
[37:05] | They’re so excited about finally becoming fathers, | 他们很兴奋 终于当上爸爸了 |
[37:12] | which got me to thinking, | 不禁让我想起 |
[37:15] | I know you had said | 我知道你说过 |
[37:16] | that you were okay with not being able to have a child. | 要不了孩子你并不在意 |
[37:19] | Is that… still the case? | 现在 你还这样想吗 |
[37:22] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 是的 |
[37:26] | That didn’t sound very convincing. | 你的回答不是很确定 |
[37:28] | It’s kind of a weird question. | 你的问题真的很奇怪 |
[37:29] | Okay, well, let me rephrase it. | 好吧 那我换个问题 |
[37:32] | If you had the chance to be a father, would you take it? | 如果有机会成为父亲 你会抓住它吗 |
[37:39] | Bree, where is this coming from? | 布里 你这是什么意思 |
[37:41] | I thought we dealt with this. | 我想我们讨论过这个问题了 |
[37:43] | Well, I just wanna make sure. | 我只是想确定一下 |
[37:44] | I don’t want you to see | 我不希望你看到 |
[37:45] | Bob and Lee with their child and start to have regrets. | 鲍勃和李有了孩子而开始后悔 |
[37:47] | What do you want me to say? | 我说什么你才满意 |
[37:50] | All right, there was a time in my life when I thought, yeah. | 我过去是这么想的 没错 |
[37:51] | Yeah. I’d love to be a dad, but then I met you. | 是的 我想当父亲 但是后来遇见你 |
[37:59] | I’m just saying… if you had the choice– | 我只是说 如果你有这个机会 |
[38:03] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[38:11] | This is really good chicken. | 这鸡肉味道真不错 |
[38:24] | So? | 怎么样 |
[38:29] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[38:34] | He doesn’t even wanna meet Charlie? | 他连查理都不愿意见吗 |
[38:37] | Well, you have to understand that after six years, | 你得理解他 过了这六年 |
[38:41] | Keith feels that it would be too difficult for everyone. | 金斯觉得这会让大家都很尴尬 |
[38:45] | Why did I wait so long? | 我为什么要等这么久 |
[38:48] | Again, I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[38:52] | Oh, no. You don’t have to do that. | 不 你不必这样 |
[38:55] | Please. Keith and I feel that we really need to do something. | 收下吧 我和金斯觉得我们需要有所表示 |
[38:58] | So please… take it. | 所以请你 收下它 |
[39:19] | Sorry. I had to show the sitter how to work the TV. | 抱歉 我得教会保姆怎么用电视机 |
[39:26] | Now where is this chinese pl– aah! | 对了 那家中餐厅在 |
[39:32] | You put her in a car seat? | 你把她放在座椅里 |
[39:34] | Oh. Well, she’s expensive, and the way you drive… | 她这么贵 而且你开车又那么猛 |
[39:39] | Honey, I’ve been thinking | 亲爱的 我在想 |
[39:42] | maybe we should go see a therapist together. | 我们是不是要一起去看看心理医生 |
[39:45] | I don’t need a therapist. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[39:47] | I think you do. Maybe I haven’t been fair to you. | 我觉得你需要 也许这么说对你不公平 |
[39:51] | but you do really need to talk to someone about this. | 但你真的得找人聊聊这个 |
[39:54] | Carlos, I’m not crazy. | 卡洛斯 我没疯 |
[39:56] | Well, then should I change the reservation to three? | 好吧 那我要不要把预约改成三人位 |
[40:00] | Don’t be ridiculous. She’s not gonna sit with us. | 别傻了 她不和我们一起坐 |
[40:03] | She fits right in my bag. | 她能装进我包里 |
[40:13] | This doesn’t look like a place you’d put a restaurant. | 这里看起来不像有餐厅的地方 |
[40:16] | No, it looks like a place you’d bury a body. | 没错 这里埋尸还差不多 |
[40:18] | Will you please just put the address | 你能不能把地址 |
[40:19] | into the navigation system? | 输入导航系统 |
[40:21] | For the tenth time, I don’t need it. | 说第十遍 没必要 |
[40:23] | I know where Oak Park is. | 我知道橡树公园在哪里 |
[40:24] | Carlos, I’m starving! | 卡洛斯 我快饿死了 |
[40:26] | I will not think you’re weak if you use a navigation system! | 你用一下导航系统 我又不会鄙视你 |
[40:29] | Fine. I’ll use it. | 好吧 听你的 |
[40:31] | I’d much rather listen to that annoying voice than that one. | 我宁愿听那个讨厌的声音 也不想听这个 |
[40:40] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[40:42] | Okay. It’s 1-1-9– | 我看看 119号 |
[40:44] | Get out of the car! | 快下车 |
[40:45] | – Oh, god! – Okay, okay, take it easy, man. | -天啊 -好 好 别冲动 伙计 |
[40:47] | Now! Get out. | 下车 |
[40:48] | We’re doing it. Be cool. | 我们下车 你别冲动 |
[40:51] | Uh, can you hold on? | 请等一下好吗 |
[40:54] | What do you mean, hold on?! Get the hell out of the car! | 你说什么 等一下 给我滚下车 |
[40:57] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[40:57] | I gotta get my baby! | 我得把宝宝带走 |
[41:00] | Oh, crap. Just… | 妈的 等 |
[41:03] | It’s a doll! What are you trying to pull, bitch?! | 是个玩偶 你到底想干什么 |
[41:06] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[41:07] | – Get out before I put a bullet in you! – No! | -下车 不然我就开枪了 -不 |
[41:09] | – Gaby! – Get out! | -加布 -下车 |
[41:10] | – I can’t get the buckle! – Gaby, come on! | -我解不开了 -加布 快走 |
[41:12] | I can’t get the buckle! I can’t get the buckle! Get–uhh! | 我解不开了 我解不开了 |
[41:16] | No! Ohh! My baby! My baby! My baby! | 不 我的孩子 我的孩子 我的孩子 |
[41:20] | – My baby! – Gaby! | -我的孩子 -加布 |
[41:23] | It’s not Grace! | 那不是格雷斯 |
[41:46] | Whoa. What are you doing to your roses? | 你把这些玫瑰怎么了 |
[41:49] | Pruning them. | 我在修剪 |
[41:52] | Looks like you’re killing them. | 感觉你在毁了它们 |
[41:56] | I know it looks bad, | 我知道看起来很残忍 |
[41:57] | but sometimes you have to be ruthless | 不过有时想让美好的东西得以延续 |
[41:59] | if you want something beautiful to keep growing. | 有时不得不狠下心来 |
[42:06] | The world is filled with people who do ugly things. | 这个世界充满了行事丑陋的人 |
[42:11] | Why do they act this way? | 他们为什么要这样 |
[42:16] | Some lie to keep from losing what they love. | 有人编造谎言 以留住心中挚爱 |
[42:23] | Some lash out because they fear the future. | 有人恶语相向 因为他们惧怕未来 |
[42:29] | Some put up walls because they have regrets. | 有人紧锁心门 因为他们存有遗憾 |
[42:35] | Yes, everyone has a reason for the ugly things they do… | 是的 每件丑事背后都有一个原因 |
[42:41] | And once we find out why… | 一旦找到原因 |
[42:44] | then we can try to stop them. | 我们就能阻止他们 |