时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The riot left victims in its wake. | 暴乱之中 有人罹难 |
[00:05] | Do I need a transplant? | 我需要做移植吗 |
[00:07] | You need to come to terms | 你需要直面 |
[00:07] | with the reality of what’s happened to you. | 发生在你身上的事实 |
[00:10] | We’d like to know where exactly you were | 我们想知道 你丈夫被枪击时 |
[00:12] | when your husband was shot. | 你在哪里 |
[00:13] | My wife is the one person | 在这条处处暗箭伤人的街上 |
[00:15] | on that backstabbing street that I can trust. | 我妻子是我唯一信任的人 |
[00:16] | So what am I supposed to do, | 那我该怎么做 |
[00:17] | – Just pretend Grace doesn’t exist? – Yes! | -假装格雷斯不存在了 -是的 |
[00:20] | Gaby’s biological daughter was erased, | 加布的亲生女儿被强行从生活中抹去 |
[00:23] | and she struggled to cope. | 令她无所适从 |
[00:25] | I slept with Tom. | 我跟汤姆上床了 |
[00:26] | And Lynette learned the truth. | 勒奈特得知真相 |
[00:33] | Tom Scavo had a 20-year-old secret. | 汤姆·斯加沃有一个深藏了二十年的秘密 |
[00:38] | He had once slept with his wife’s best friend. | 他曾跟他妻子最好的朋友上过床 |
[00:44] | Tom felt it no longer mattered. | 汤姆觉得这已经不重要了 |
[00:47] | But his wife, who had just learned this secret… | 但刚得知了这个秘密的妻子 |
[00:51] | felt differently. | 可不这么想 |
[00:54] | That’s why she had decided to punish him… | 因此她决定好好惩罚他 |
[01:01] | And torture him… | 折磨他 |
[01:08] | And humiliate him. | 羞辱他 |
[01:13] | Lynette planned to tell her husband she knew. | 勒奈特打算告诉她丈夫 她知道此事 |
[01:16] | But first, she was determined… | 但首先 她下定决心 |
[01:21] | to have her revenge. | 要先报仇 |
[01:23] | What are my keys doing on the floor? | 我的钥匙怎么在地板上 |
[01:30] | Did my pants just… rip? | 我的裤子 刚刚撕开了吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah. You might wanna go up and change. Wow. | 是的 你最好上楼换一条 |
[01:36] | Thank god I wasn’t going commando. | 感谢上帝 还好我穿了内裤 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 很抱歉让你看到这一幕 |
[01:44] | Is that a seam ripper? | 那是拆线刀吗 |
[01:46] | Could be. I don’t really sew. | 可能吧 我不太做针线活 |
[01:51] | Did you do something to Tom’s pants? | 是你在汤姆的裤子上做了手脚 |
[01:56] | Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[01:58] | It’s just a thing I do whenever I find out | 这只是当我发现他跟我朋友上过床时 |
[02:01] | he slept with one of my friends. | 我的例行做法 |
[02:02] | Ugh! I knew I shouldn’t have told you about us. | 我就知道我不该告诉你我们的事 |
[02:05] | But you did. | 但你还是说了 |
[02:06] | So this is how you’re getting back at him? | 那你就打算这样报复他吗 |
[02:08] | Isn’t it a little immature? | 这不是有点幼稚吗 |
[02:11] | My rage needs an outlet. And you got to admit, | 我的愤怒需要宣泄 而且你得承认 |
[02:14] | It beats smashing his head in with a 9-iron. | 这总比用高尔夫球杆猛击他的头好多了 |
[02:16] | Well, there is another option. | 是啊 还有一个选择 |
[02:18] | You could tell him you know | 你可以告诉他你知道了 |
[02:20] | and deal with it. | 然后好好谈谈 |
[02:21] | No. | 不 |
[02:21] | Well, why not? | 为什么不 |
[02:22] | Because then he’ll tell me he’s sorry, | 因为他会告诉我 他很抱歉 |
[02:25] | And I’ll cry, and he’ll cry, | 然后我就会哭 他也会跟着哭 |
[02:28] | and then I’ll get over it. | 然后这事就过去了 |
[02:30] | And I’m not ready to get over it. | 可我还没准备好 让这事过去 |
[02:34] | I have a lot of anger to work through | 在挑明事实之前 |
[02:36] | before we sweep this under the carpet and move on, | 我还有好多气没撒完 |
[02:38] | so please don’t tell him what I’m doing. | 所以千万别告诉他 这都是我干的 |
[02:41] | But, lynette, it– | 但是 勒奈特 |
[02:43] | Come on. It’s not like anybody’s getting hurt. | 拜托 没人会受伤的 |
[02:45] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[02:47] | Tom! Are you okay? | 汤姆 你还好吧 |
[02:49] | Yeah. I slipped on something. | 还好 我滑倒了 |
[02:53] | Peanut butter? How– what– | 花生酱 这 怎么 |
[02:55] | Those damn kids. | 那帮混小子 |
[02:59] | Yes, Lynette Scavo had developed a taste for revenge. | 是的 勒奈特·斯加沃尝到了复仇的滋味 |
[03:05] | And she was finding it delicious. | 她发现这滋味可口极了 |
[03:20] | We pass by these people every day. | 每天我们都与这些人擦身而过 |
[03:26] | We sense their isolation… | 我们能感到他们孤立无助 |
[03:31] | but we just keep walking… | 但我们只是继续往前走 |
[03:35] | telling ourselves there’s nothing we can do to help… | 心里告诉自己 我们也无能为力 |
[03:41] | which we know is a lie. | 而我们清楚 这是谎话 |
[03:43] | Hello, Reverend. Wonderful sermon today. | 你好 牧师 今天的布道真不错 |
[03:46] | Thank you, Bree. Do you have a moment? | 谢谢你 布里 你有时间吗 |
[03:48] | – I need to talk to you about something. – Sure. | -我有话跟你说 -当然 |
[03:50] | One of our parishioners is going through a personal crisis. | 我们的一位教区居民正在面临危机 |
[03:53] | She’s in desperate need of a friend–someone to talk to. | 她急需一名可以交谈的朋友 |
[03:56] | And you thought of me? I’m flattered. | 而您想到了我 我真受宠若惊 |
[03:58] | So you wouldn’t mind reaching out to this lost lamb? | 你不介意伸手援助这只迷途羔羊吧 |
[04:01] | Oh, you are the very milk of human kindness. | 你可是大善人一个啊 |
[04:03] | Now, stop. I’m happy to help. | 别再说了 我乐意帮助 |
[04:11] | Unless you’re talking about Beth Young, in which case | 除非您说的那人是贝丝·杨 是她的话 |
[04:13] | I’d rather shave my head and join the hare krishnas. | 我宁愿削发加入印度的克利希纳教 |
[04:15] | Bree! | 布里 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry, but she is married to the biggest lunatic in Fairview. | 对不起 但她嫁给了美景镇最大的恶人 |
[04:20] | He tried to destroy our neighborhood, | 这个人试图毁了我们的家园 |
[04:21] | and she did nothing to stop him. | 而她没有阻止他 |
[04:23] | Still, the christian thing | 即便如此 基督徒该做的 |
[04:25] | is to offer her solace. | 就是寄予她安慰 |
[04:26] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[04:27] | “Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.” | “让没有罪过的人 投第一块石头吧” |
[04:30] | John, chapter 8, verse 7. | 《约翰福音》第八章第七节 |
[04:34] | What about, | 那么 |
[04:34] | “The righteous will be glad when they are avenged, | “义人因见罪人受罚而欣喜 |
[04:36] | when they bathe their feet in the blood of the wicked”? | 他们要从恶人的血泊中走过来” 又怎么说 |
[04:39] | Psalm 56, verse 10. | 《旧约》五十六章第十节 |
[04:42] | “If you do not forgive others their sins, | “如果你不饶恕他人的罪 |
[04:44] | your father will not forgive yours.” | 上帝也不会饶恕你的” |
[04:46] | Matthew, chapter 6, verse 15. | 《马太福音》第六章第十五节 |
[04:48] | “Whoever does not obey the laws of god | “无论是谁 有违上帝 |
[04:50] | must surely be punished by death or banishment.” | 必被处以死刑或流放” |
[04:53] | Ezra, chapter 7, verse 26. | 《以斯拉》第七章第二十六节 |
[04:56] | “Bree Van de Kamp is shacking up with her boyfriend.” | “布里·范德坎普正在与她男友同居” |
[04:59] | Cynthia Thomas, pew 5, seat 7. | 辛西娅·托马斯说的 第五排七座 |
[05:06] | Fine. I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 我去和她聊聊 |
[05:07] | But this is spiritual blackmail! | 但这可是精神勒索 |
[05:09] | I’m a man of god, Bree. | 我已身属上帝 布里 |
[05:11] | I do what it takes to get the job done. | 为达使命 我不惜代价 |
[05:19] | Everything’s delicious, Gaby. | 都太美味了 加布 |
[05:21] | Thank you. I’m glad you guys could come. | 谢谢 很高兴你们能来 |
[05:23] | You know us. | 你了解我们的 |
[05:24] | We never turn down a champagne brunch. | 我们从不拒绝香槟早午餐 |
[05:25] | – Who said anything about champagne? – I did. | -谁说有香槟了 -我说的 |
[05:28] | Come on, people! We need some bubbly! | 拜托 各位 我们需要香槟 |
[05:30] | We gotta celebrate! | 我们要庆祝 |
[05:31] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么 |
[05:34] | You– okay, it’s kind of a long story. | 你 好吧 这说来话长 |
[05:37] | It all started last year. | 是从去年开始的 |
[05:39] | We’re adopting a child. You were killing the moment. | 我们要领养一个孩子 你真不擅言辞 |
[05:42] | Meet Liza Hunter-McDermott. | 来见见莱莎·亨特麦克德莫特 |
[05:45] | Liza? | 莱莎 |
[05:46] | Guess who lost that coin toss. | 真是捡到宝了 |
[05:49] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[05:51] | There was a 2-year wait for a baby. | 我们等着收养婴儿等了两年 |
[05:52] | But we found this orphanage that had lots of older kids. | 但我们发现了这家满是大孩子的孤儿院 |
[05:54] | So we figured, why not? | 所以我们想 为何不呢 |
[05:57] | She’s 10 years old. | 她十岁 |
[05:57] | And if all goes well, | 如果一切顺利的话 |
[05:58] | she’s ours next month. | 下个月她就是我们的了 |
[06:03] | Well, we’re really happy for you guys. | 我们真为你们高兴 |
[06:06] | Aren’t we, Gaby? | 对吧 加布 |
[06:10] | Gaby, what’s wrong? | 加布 怎么了 |
[06:14] | Uh, nothing. I’m thrilled for you. Really. | 没什么 我真为你们开心 |
[06:17] | Oh, honey. We didn’t even think– | 宝贝 我们没考虑到 |
[06:19] | with everything you’ve been going through– | 你近来经历的一切 |
[06:20] | she’s fine. | 她没事 |
[06:21] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[06:22] | I don’t even know where Grace is, or… | 我都不知道格雷斯去了哪里 |
[06:25] | how she is, or when I’m gonna see her again. | 她好不好 我什么时候能再见到她 |
[06:28] | Gaby. | 加布 |
[06:32] | We didn’t mean to upset you guys. | 我们不是故意要让你伤心的 |
[06:33] | It’s fine. She’s gone, | 没关系 她已经走了 |
[06:35] | and now Gaby and I are moving on. | 现在我和加布要继续生活下去 |
[06:38] | And we’ve agreed not to talk about it | 我们已经说好了 不谈此事 |
[06:39] | because it is so painful. | 因为这太痛苦了 |
[06:44] | I’m sure you understand. | 我相信你们能理解 |
[06:47] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:48] | So, please, tell us more about your little girl. | 那么 跟我们说说你们的小女儿 |
[06:50] | – What is she like? – Uh, you’re gonna love her. | -她怎么样 -你们肯定会喜欢她的 |
[06:52] | I mean, she’s so smart and so funny. | 她又聪明又有趣 |
[06:54] | The first time we walked in that room, | 我们第一次走进那房间 |
[06:56] | there was this instant connection. | 就有心灵相通的感觉 |
[06:57] | – We just knew she was ours. – You know what? | -我们就知道她是我们的 -这样吧 |
[07:00] | We should make a toast to little Liza. | 我们该为小莱莎举杯 |
[07:03] | I’m gonna get that champagne. | 我去拿香槟 |
[07:36] | Look who I found. | 瞧我带谁来了 |
[07:39] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[07:43] | What are you doing here? I told you not to fly home. | 你在这儿干嘛 我跟你说过不要飞回来 |
[07:46] | Oh, mom. Haven’t you learned | 妈妈 你还没发现 |
[07:48] | I don’t listen to a word you say? | 我根本不听你的话吗 |
[07:50] | Besides, they won’t let you mail a major organ. | 再说 器官也不能邮寄啊 |
[07:53] | Oh, no. No, don’t even think about it. | 不不不 想都别想 |
[07:56] | You are not gonna be my donor. | 你可不能做我的捐赠人 |
[07:58] | I did tons of research. | 我做了很多调查 |
[07:59] | They have these new surgical techniques. | 有很多先进的手术方法 |
[08:01] | It’s no worse than a belly piercing… | 不会比肚皮穿孔更糟的 |
[08:04] | – which I did not do. – You know, the doctor did say | -我可没穿过孔 -医生确实说 |
[08:07] | that blood relatives are your best chance for a match. | 有血亲关系的 匹配的可能性更高 |
[08:10] | Honey, you are not going through the rest of your life | 宝贝 你不能带着一颗肾 |
[08:12] | – with only one kidney. – But, mom– | -度过你的余生 -但是 妈妈 |
[08:14] | No. I’m going on the wait list. | 不行 我要排等候名单 |
[08:16] | That could take years. | 这要花上好几年 |
[08:17] | You know, there is another option. | 还有一个选择 |
[08:20] | Somebody who’s close to you that loves you very much. | 还有别的非常爱你的亲人 |
[08:24] | We’ve been through this. You’re not the right blood type. | 我们已经测过了 你不是合适的血型 |
[08:28] | I meant your mother. | 我是说你母亲 |
[08:31] | My mother? | 我母亲 |
[08:33] | Mike, I already lost my kidney. | 麦克 我已经失去了我的肾 |
[08:34] | Now you want me to lose my mind? | 现在你想让我连理智都丧失吗 |
[08:36] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不行 |
[08:37] | We are not asking her for a kidney. | 我们决不找她要肾 |
[08:40] | No. In fact, we’re not even telling her about this. | 不只如此 整件事都不要跟她说 |
[08:43] | We’re not? | 不跟她说吗 |
[08:44] | Of course not. Uh–if she heard one word about this– | 当然不能说 她哪怕听到一点风声 |
[08:48] | Oh, my god. Julie, what did you do? | 天啊 朱莉 你都做了什么 |
[08:51] | I’m sorry. I– | 对不起 我 |
[08:52] | You’re hurt. I thought you’d want her to know. And, uh… | 你受伤了 我以为你想让她知道 |
[08:55] | – She’ll be here tomorrow. – Oh, my god! | -她明天就到 -我的天啊 |
[08:58] | I-I’ve gotta get out of here. Unhook me. | 我要赶紧离开这里 帮我解开 |
[09:00] | – Unhook me! – No, no. Susan, this is good. | -解开 -不 苏珊 这是好事 |
[09:02] | You need a kidney, she’s got a kidney… | 你需要个肾 她可以给你 |
[09:04] | that I will be paying for the rest of my life! | 然后我的余生都要为此付出代价 |
[09:06] | “How come you haven’t visited? I gave you my kidney.” | “你怎么不回来看看 我可把肾给你了” |
[09:09] | “Why won’t you friend me on Facebook? I gave you my kidney.” | “你怎么不加我好友 我可把肾给你了” |
[09:12] | No. This is a nightmare. You owe me, Julie–big. | 这简直是噩梦 朱莉 你欠我欠大了 |
[09:16] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[09:18] | How about I give you a kidney? | 用我的肾补偿你怎么样 |
[09:21] | Bigger than that. | 不够补的 |
[09:39] | Don’t react. | 不要激动 |
[09:40] | Aah! Good not reacting. | 让你别激动 |
[09:42] | What the hell are you doing back there? | 你在后座搞什么鬼 |
[09:44] | I can’t let her see me talking to you. | 我不能让她看到我跟你说话 |
[09:46] | – Who? – Lynette. She knows. | -谁 -勒奈特 她知道了 |
[09:49] | Knows what? A-about us? | 知道什么 我们的事吗 |
[09:53] | How? | 怎么知道的 |
[09:54] | Who cares how? The point is, she found out. | 管他呢 重点是她知道了 |
[09:56] | Why hasn’t she said anything to me? | 她怎么什么都没提 |
[09:58] | Oh, she’s saying it– | 她一直在提啊 |
[09:59] | Your pants splitting open, falling down the stairs– | 你裤子裂开 你摔倒在地 |
[10:01] | Haven’t you noticed you’ve been a little accident-prone lately? | 你没注意到自己最近状况连连吗 |
[10:04] | That was her? | 都是她搞的鬼 |
[10:06] | Mm. So she’s responsible for my flat tire? | 那么是她害我的车爆胎 |
[10:08] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[10:09] | – The sardines in my gym bag? – Yep. | -我健身包里的沙丁鱼 -是的 |
[10:12] | The gay porn in my powerpoint presentation? | 我演讲稿里的同性色情图片 |
[10:14] | Her proudest moment. | 她最得意的杰作 |
[10:16] | So she’s just gonna keep on screwing with me? | 那她打算一直折磨我下去吗 |
[10:18] | I mean, what else has she got planned? | 她还有什么计划 |
[10:19] | I don’t know, but she is one angry woman. | 我不知道 但她现在正怒不可遏 |
[10:21] | Be careful. God knows what she’ll do next. | 小心点 天知道她接下来要干嘛 |
[10:26] | Ow! What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[10:28] | Testing the brakes before I get on the highway. | 上高速前 测试一下刹车 |
[10:36] | Hi! I-I haven’t seen you out in a while, | 嗨 我见你好久没出门了 |
[10:38] | So I thought I’d stop by and see how you were doing. | 就顺道过来看看你 |
[10:42] | What do you really want? | 你到底想干什么 |
[10:46] | Well, I talked to Reverend Sykes yesterday, | 我昨天和思盖斯牧师谈过了 |
[10:49] | and he tells me that you’ve been going through | 他告诉我 你最近过得 |
[10:51] | kind of a rough patch. | 不太顺利 |
[10:55] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[11:00] | You know, growing up, I didn’t really have a lot of friends. | 我从小到大都没什么朋友 |
[11:04] | We weren’t a very… social family. | 我的家庭也没有什么社交往来 |
[11:07] | But I was never hated. | 但我从没被人讨厌过 |
[11:10] | Nobody hates you. | 没有人讨厌你 |
[11:12] | But they hate my husband… don’t they? | 但他们恨我的丈夫 不是吗 |
[11:17] | I just wish people could understand him. | 我只是希望人们能理解他 |
[11:19] | He is not a bad man. It’s just, his life has been so difficult. | 他不是坏人 只是他的人生太坎坷了 |
[11:24] | He went to prison for a murder he didn’t commit. | 他被诬陷谋杀 进了监狱 |
[11:27] | His wife killed herself. | 他的妻子自杀了 |
[11:30] | His son hates him. | 他儿子恨他 |
[11:34] | He’s been through a lot. | 他遭遇了太多不幸 |
[11:38] | Well, I may not be able to convince people to like Paul, | 我没办法说服人们接纳保罗 |
[11:41] | but there’s no reason you should suffer for what he’s done. | 但不该让你因为他受到不公的待遇 |
[11:44] | I am having the girls over this week, | 我这周和太太们有个聚会 |
[11:46] | And I think it would be wonderful if you’d join us. | 我想你若是加入我们 会很不错的 |
[11:51] | That’s very sweet. | 真的很贴心 |
[11:54] | But I think we both know | 但我想我俩都清楚 |
[11:55] | those women aren’t gonna want me there. | 那些女人是不会欢迎我的 |
[11:58] | Those women are my dear friends. | 那些女人是我最好的朋友 |
[12:00] | Trust me. They’ll be fine with it. | 相信我 她们不会有异议的 |
[12:02] | And if they’re not? | 如果她们不接受呢 |
[12:04] | Well, then I’ll just have to twist some very dear arms. | 那我就不得不向她们施点压了 |
[12:12] | Okay, Mrs. Delfino. You’re all hooked up. | 德尔非诺太太 已经固定好了 |
[12:15] | Where’s my daughter? | 我的女儿呢 |
[12:16] | They said she was down here. Do you see her? | 他们说她在这儿 你见过她吗 |
[12:19] | Oh, god. | 哦 天啊 |
[12:20] | – Are you in pain? – No, but I will be. | -你很难受吗 -没有 但很快了 |
[12:24] | Oh! Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:27] | Mom. | 妈 |
[12:28] | Oh, my poor, sick baby. | 我体弱多病的孩子 |
[12:31] | Hello, Mike. Oh, honey. | 你好 麦克 哦 亲爱的 |
[12:35] | I have a surprise for you. | 我给你带了惊喜 |
[12:38] | One of your favorite things from home. | 你在家中的最爱之一 |
[12:40] | Get in here! | 快进来 |
[12:45] | Aunt Claire. | 科莱尔阿姨 |
[12:46] | She figured I was cheaper than flowers. | 她觉得我比买花来的划算 |
[12:49] | Uh, Mike, you haven’t met my aunt. | 麦克 你还没见过我阿姨 |
[12:52] | Uh, she taught me how to make a manhattan when I was 8. | 我八岁时 是她交我怎么调曼哈顿酒 |
[12:55] | I had her up to old fashioneds by the time she was 12– | 她12岁时 我交她调老式鸡尾酒 |
[12:58] | And that’s a difficult drink. | 那种酒很难调 |
[13:00] | She’s like the bartender I never had. | 她可是个与众不同的酒保 |
[13:03] | Aw. So, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[13:05] | your mother tells me you have a deformed kidney. | 你妈跟我说 你有个畸形肾 |
[13:09] | I told her not to sleep on her side. | 我跟她说过 不要总侧在一边睡觉 |
[13:14] | Well, we’re hoping to find a donor very soon. | 我们希望尽早找到捐肾者 |
[13:18] | Oh. Wouldn’t that be nice? | 这真是太好了 |
[13:21] | I wonder who it’ll be. | 我真想知道那会是谁呢 |
[13:23] | You read all these stories– | 我们听过好多类似的故事 |
[13:26] | strangers brought together through life-threatening circumstances. | 陌生人在你生命垂危之际 聚集起来 |
[13:29] | Our best bet is a match within the family. | 我们的最佳方案还是家族中找匹配的肾 |
[13:35] | Like Julie! | 那就是朱莉了 |
[13:37] | No. | 不行 |
[13:38] | M.J. | 那就是M.J |
[13:39] | He’s 9, mom. | 他才九岁 妈妈 |
[13:41] | You don’t take a kidney out of a 9-year-old. | 你不能取走一个九岁孩子的肾 |
[13:43] | Well, it’d take care of that bed-wetting problem, | 那还能解决尿床的问题 |
[13:46] | though, wouldn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[13:47] | You know, we were actually thinking | 其实 我们在考虑 |
[13:50] | that… you might be a possible donor, Sophie. | 也许你可以成为那个捐肾者 苏菲 |
[13:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:59] | O-oh. | 哦 |
[14:01] | “Oh”? | 就”哦”吗 |
[14:03] | What do you mean, “Oh”? | 你的”哦”是什么意思 |
[14:06] | Well, it–it’s–it’s just… | 就是 就是 |
[14:08] | It–it’s… | 就 就是 |
[14:11] | I can’t believe this. | 真没法相信 |
[14:13] | She’s not gonna do it. | 她不会捐的 |
[14:15] | Of course, she wants to. | 她当然愿意捐 |
[14:17] | It’s… it’s just the timing of things. | 只是时机的问题 |
[14:20] | Morty and I are about to take a cruise… | 莫蒂和我打算去游轮旅行 |
[14:23] | for three months. | 大约要三个月时间 |
[14:26] | A cruise? | 游轮 |
[14:27] | Nonrefundable. | 押金不能退的 |
[14:31] | And you won’t even get tested. | 你连检查都不要做 |
[14:35] | You know, we haven’t even checked in at the hotel yet. | 我们还没有登记旅店呢 |
[14:38] | – Uh, why don’t we do that? – Yes, okay. | -我们先去登记吧 -好的 |
[14:41] | We’ll be back in an hour or two. And if you’re better, | 我们一两个小时后过来 如果你好些了 |
[14:45] | if you feel like it, maybe we’ll take you shopping. | 感觉好点了 我们带你去逛街 |
[14:48] | Actually, I’m having my blood washed for the next six hours. | 事实上 我这六个小时要进行换血 |
[14:51] | But go! You two have fun. | 不过你们去吧 玩得开心点 |
[15:05] | *I’ve been workin’ on the railroad* | *我一直在铁路工作* |
[15:09] | *All the livelong day* | *多么悠长的一天* |
[15:13] | *I’ve been workin’ on the railroad* | *我一直在铁路工作* |
[15:17] | *Just to pass the time away* | *只为了打发点时间* |
[15:29] | Hey there. | 嗨 好啊 |
[15:31] | Oh! Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[15:33] | I made your favorite– double fudge brownies. | 我做了你最爱的 双倍饴糖布朗尼 |
[15:39] | Well, I had a big lunch, | 我午饭吃得很饱了 |
[15:41] | And I don’t want any more pants ripping, | 我不想再裤子开裂了 |
[15:43] | So… no, thanks. | 所以 算了吧 谢谢 |
[15:45] | What are you talking about? You look great. | 你说什么呢 你身材正好 |
[15:48] | Have one. It won’t kill ya. | 就来一块 没什么大不了的 |
[16:00] | Yeah. Maybe later. | 待会再吃吧 |
[16:02] | Are you sure? They’re tasty. | 你确定吗 很好吃的 |
[16:07] | Ooh. Brownies. Can I have one? | 布朗尼 我能来一块吗 |
[16:10] | Uh… no. | 不行 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Sure, Penny, have one. | 当然可以 佩妮 吃一块吧 |
[16:14] | No! | 不行 |
[16:15] | I mean… I don’t want her to spoil her dinner. | 我不想让她吃不下晚饭 |
[16:19] | Besides, I made these for your dad. | 而且 我是为你爸爸做的 |
[16:21] | Oh, I can share. | 我可以让她分享 |
[16:24] | Here, Penny. Take it. | 给你 佩妮 拿着 |
[16:28] | Eat it. | 吃吧 |
[16:33] | No! | 不行 |
[16:34] | Aha! | 抓到了 |
[16:37] | You guys are weird. | 你们俩真莫名其妙 |
[16:38] | What’d you put in there– cayenne pepper? | 你在里面放了什么 辣椒 |
[16:41] | Drain cleaner? | 管道去污剂 |
[16:42] | So Renee told you. | 雷尼告诉你了 |
[16:43] | I am gonna kill her. | 我要找她算账 |
[16:45] | Let’s get back to how you’re trying to kill me! | 还是先回顾一下你是怎么找我算账的吧 |
[16:47] | Don’t you dare act like the injured party here. | 你还敢在这里装受害者 |
[16:50] | You betrayed me! You had an affair! | 是你背叛了我 你搞外遇 |
[16:52] | It wasn’t an affair! It was completely meaningless! | 这不是什么外遇 没有任何意义 |
[16:56] | It was after we were engaged! | 事情发生在我们订婚后 |
[16:59] | No, we had broken up, remember? | 不对 当时我们分手了 记得吗 |
[17:01] | No, no, we were taking a break, remember? | 不对 我们只是暂时冷静一下 记得吗 |
[17:04] | Yes, we were fighting constantly, | 是的 那时我们不断吵架 |
[17:06] | So we decided to spend some time apart | 所以决定分开过一段时间 |
[17:08] | to decide whether we were gonna get married or split up. | 看看是选择结婚还是分手 |
[17:11] | – Right! – So I went to my mom’s house | -没错 -所以我回了娘家 |
[17:13] | to think about it, and I will never forget this. | 来考虑这件事 我永远都不会忘记 |
[17:16] | I was sitting in the kitchen. My mom was making a frittata. | 我坐在厨房里 母亲在做菜肉馅煎蛋饼 |
[17:20] | And I thought, “Oh, I should make that for Tom,” | 我当时就想 “我应该给汤姆做这个” |
[17:23] | And then it hit me. | 然后这念头深深触动了我 |
[17:25] | There might be no Tom. | 我也许不能跟汤姆在一起了 |
[17:27] | I might never see you again. | 也许再也见不到你了 |
[17:30] | And I had an epiphany. | 于是我顿悟到 |
[17:32] | I didn’t want a life without you in it. | 我的生命中不能没有你 |
[17:36] | Yeah. I was at a crossroads, | 是的 我曾在十字路口徘徊 |
[17:38] | and I chose the path that included you, | 最终选择与你在一起 |
[17:41] | And you know what kills me? | 你知道我最难受的是什么吗 |
[17:43] | While I was making that decision, | 当我在做那个决定时 |
[17:45] | You were off… sleeping with my best friend. | 你却转身 和我最好的朋友上了床 |
[17:53] | Ohh! That was fun. Mm-hmm. | 太有意思了 |
[17:56] | I’ve been kind of down lately, and, well… | 我最近情绪很低落 |
[17:59] | nothing like a little retail therapy. | 什么都比不上购物疗法 |
[18:01] | Yes, I’d say you had a real breakthrough | 没错 我不得不说你逛到第四家鞋店 |
[18:02] | around the fourth shoe store. | 情绪有了显著好转 |
[18:06] | Please tell me Carlos isn’t having an affair | 卡洛斯不会正与一个小裸人 |
[18:08] | with a tiny naked person. | 搞外遇吧 |
[18:14] | Celia! Juanita! | 西利娅 胡安妮塔 |
[18:19] | Oh, my god! What the hell are you doing?! | 我的上帝 你在干什么 |
[18:21] | Playing with my new doll. | 正和我的新洋娃娃玩 |
[18:23] | Look, she can leap off cliffs. | 看 她能跳下悬崖 |
[18:25] | No, no! This is not your doll! | 不 不 这不是你的洋娃娃 |
[18:28] | Then whose is it? I found it in your closet. | 那它是谁的 我在你的衣柜里找到的 |
[18:30] | Oh, my god. Where’s her arm? | 我的上帝 她的胳膊呢 |
[18:32] | Where’s her arm?! | 她的胳膊在哪 |
[18:35] | Ohh. For god sakes. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[18:38] | Celia, this is not a toy! | 西利娅 这不是玩具 |
[18:40] | Yeah, it is. | 它就是 |
[18:41] | No! It’s not! It’s something special that belongs to me! | 不 不是 它是属于我的特别的东西 |
[18:45] | It is mine, and no one can take it away from me! | 它是我的 谁也别想从我身边把她拿走 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t help overhearing. | 抱歉 我不小心都听到了 |
[18:50] | Is everything okay in here? | 没什么事吧 |
[18:52] | Mommy’s mad because we played with her doll. | 妈妈发飙了 因为我们玩了她的洋娃娃 |
[18:55] | Go to your room. Go! Both! | 回你们房间去 快去 两个人都去 |
[19:01] | Your doll? | 你的洋娃娃 |
[19:04] | Of course it’s not mine. | 当然不是我的 |
[19:05] | It’s… A gift for Bob and Lee. | 是给鲍勃和李的礼物 |
[19:09] | They’re adopting a little girl. | 他们正在申请领养一个小女孩 |
[19:16] | Let me get your discharge papers, | 我去拿你离院文件 |
[19:18] | – and I’ll be back to wheel you out. – Thank you. | -回来后推你出去 -谢谢 |
[19:22] | Hey, uh, Mike’s bringing the car around front. | 嗨 麦克正在前院停车 |
[19:24] | I will, uh, get your bag. | 我来拿你的包 |
[19:26] | Hey, what is that on your arm? Did you get a blood test? | 你胳膊上是什么 你验血了吗 |
[19:29] | – I just… wanted to see– – I am not taking your kidney. | -我只是想看看 -我不会要你的肾 |
[19:34] | Relax. I wasn’t a match. | 别紧张 我的不匹配 |
[19:36] | But if I was and I didn’t check, | 但如果我的匹配 却没去验过 |
[19:39] | I never would’ve forgiven myself. | 我永远都不会原谅自己的 |
[19:42] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:48] | You know… when you were growing up, | 你知道 在你渐渐长大成人期间 |
[19:53] | sometimes I felt like I was just winging it. | 有时我觉得自己只是在应付 |
[19:58] | And then I see | 然而我突然发现 |
[20:00] | the incredible woman you’ve become, | 你长成了一个出色的女人 |
[20:02] | and I know I did something right. | 所以我想我还是做对了一些事情的 |
[20:06] | Wh-where’s my daughter? Did they move her? | 我女儿在哪 他们给她换房了吗 |
[20:09] | I’m telling you, it’s the other end of the hall. | 我告诉你了 是走廊的尽头那间 |
[20:15] | I’m here! | 我在这 |
[20:17] | Ohh! Hello, sweetie. | 你好 宝贝 |
[20:20] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[20:21] | Well, you’re getting discharged today, and I came to help. | 你今天出院 我来帮忙 |
[20:24] | Let me take that bag. | 我拿包吧 |
[20:25] | No. I wouldn’t want you to pull something | 不 我不想让你拉东西 |
[20:28] | and not be able to play shuffleboard on your cruise. | 以免无法在船上玩沙狐球 |
[20:33] | Well… how about I take us all out | 那我带大家出去 |
[20:36] | for a nice lunch? | 吃顿好的怎么样 |
[20:37] | I can’t. I’m on a restricted diet, | 我吃不了 我在控制饮食 |
[20:39] | and M.J. is waiting for me at home. | M.J.正在家里等我 |
[20:41] | I’d like to be there for my child. | 我得回去陪我的孩子 |
[20:45] | Come on. Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:48] | Let me at least push your chair. | 至少让我为你推轮椅 |
[20:50] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[20:52] | Susie, I want to help. | 苏珊 我想帮上忙 |
[20:54] | You do not get to “Help” by pushing my wheelchair. | 帮我推轮椅算不上是什么帮忙 |
[20:56] | You had your chance to help. | 你本来有机会帮忙的 |
[20:57] | Susan, be fair. | 苏珊 公平一点 |
[20:58] | No! | 不 |
[21:03] | How could you refuse to even be tested? | 只是去化验一下都要拒绝 |
[21:06] | My own mother! | 我的亲生母亲啊 |
[21:08] | Julie couldn’t wait to hand over one of her kidneys. | 朱莉都等不及要将她的肾让给我 |
[21:10] | Well, there you go. Problem solved. | 太好了 问题解决了 |
[21:13] | I wasn’t a match. | 我的不匹配 |
[21:15] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[21:16] | null | 只有百分之十五匹配的可能性 |
[21:19] | null | 也就是说 我有百分之八十五的可能性 |
[21:21] | that I’d never know how little you cared about me. | 不会知道 你对我如此漠不关心 |
[21:24] | I could’ve gone the rest of my life | 我本可以用后半辈子的时光 |
[21:26] | thinking you were a wonderful mother | 来怀念你是个多好的母亲 |
[21:27] | – who had the wrong kind of kidney. – Now wait a second here– | -只是肾不匹配而已 -就此打住 |
[21:30] | No, no, no, no, Claire. It’s okay. | 不 不 不 不 科莱尔 没关系 |
[21:36] | I am… sorry I disappointed you, honey. | 抱歉让你失望了 宝贝 |
[22:05] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:06] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[22:08] | That depends. Are you alone? | 那得看情况 你自己来的吗 |
[22:10] | – Yes. – Then we can talk. You wanna come in? | -是的 -那就可以 要进来吗 |
[22:13] | – That depends. Do you have beer? – Yes. | -那得看情况 你有啤酒吗 -有 |
[22:16] | Then I’ll come in. | 那我就进来 |
[22:18] | I, uh, I need a favor. | 我有个请求 |
[22:22] | I want you to let your mom off the hook. | 我希望你能原谅你母亲 |
[22:26] | No way. I’m–I’m done with her. | 没门 我受够她了 |
[22:29] | Susan, there are some… things you don’t know. | 苏珊 有些事情你还不知道 |
[22:35] | Like what? | 举个例子 |
[22:36] | What could you possibly tell me | 你能说出什么理由 |
[22:39] | that would excuse her behavior? | 能让我就这么原谅她 |
[22:41] | I’m her daughter. This is my hour of need, | 我是她女儿 现在正需要帮助 |
[22:44] | and she’s not even trying to help. | 她甚至都不肯试试 |
[22:47] | No. I’m not gonna forgive her for this, ever. | 不 我永远都不会原谅她 |
[22:52] | She has cancer. | 她得了癌症 |
[22:55] | What? | 什么 |
[22:56] | Breast cancer. | 乳腺癌 |
[22:58] | They caught it early, | 他们说是早期 |
[23:00] | and… we’ll see how it goes. | 但还不知道接下来会怎么样 |
[23:02] | She’s starting chemo next week. | 她下周开始接受化疗 |
[23:07] | Well, what about the cruise? | 那远航是怎么回事 |
[23:09] | That is the cruise. | 那就是远航 |
[23:11] | That’s the story we’re telling | 这是我们编的 |
[23:12] | because she didn’t want you to know. | 是她不想让你知道事情的真相 |
[23:16] | And that’s why… | 这也是为什么 |
[23:18] | she can’t give you a kidney. | 她不能给你捐肾的原因 |
[23:21] | Why wouldn’t she tell me? This doesn’t make sense. | 她为什么不愿意告诉我 毫无道理 |
[23:23] | You know mom. I mean, since when | 你了解母亲 |
[23:26] | has she passed up a chance for attention? | 她何时放弃过被关注的机会 |
[23:28] | Exactly. When she heard about what you’ve been going through, | 没错 当她听到你经历的一切时 |
[23:32] | she… she decided no, not this time. | 决定这次绝不告诉你 |
[23:35] | She wasn’t gonna burden you. | 她不想让你担心 |
[23:39] | And I jumped all over her. | 我却句句伤人 |
[23:43] | I gotta go talk to her– | 我得和她谈谈 |
[23:44] | No, no. Don’t tell her you know. | 不行 不行 别告诉她你知道了 |
[23:47] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[23:48] | Susan, please. | 苏珊 拜托了 |
[23:49] | Respect what she’s trying to do here. | 尊重她正努力去做的事情 |
[23:52] | She’s trying to make up for a lifetime of “Me, me, me.” | 她正努力补偿自己自私自利的一生 |
[23:57] | Let her. | 成全她吧 |
[24:03] | Oh, dear. This is why people | 天啊 这就是为什么不应该 |
[24:05] | should never let children play with dolls. | 让孩子们玩洋娃娃 |
[24:08] | But don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[24:09] | I’ll have Princess Valerie all sewn up | 下班前我会让瓦莱丽公主 |
[24:12] | and good as new by the end of the day. | 缝补完好 焕然一新的 |
[24:14] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[24:23] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[24:25] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[24:26] | Am I… weird for being so attached to a doll? | 对一个娃娃这么痴迷 我是不是很奇怪 |
[24:30] | I only bought her because I thought she was beautiful, | 我买下了她 因为我认为她很漂亮 |
[24:33] | and she reminded me of someone, | 她能让我想起一个人 |
[24:35] | but lately… i’m starting to feel like I need her. | 但是最近 我开始觉得我很需要她 |
[24:42] | She… calms me down when I get upset, | 当我情绪低落时 她能让我平静下来 |
[24:45] | and I enjoy spending time with her. | 而且我也喜欢和她在一起 |
[24:47] | The thought of leaving here without her | 一想到要把她留在这里 |
[24:49] | is really upsetting. | 真的让我很难受 |
[24:52] | That’s crazy, right? | 这很疯狂 是吧 |
[24:56] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:00] | You know, what you’ve been feeling is absolutely normal. | 你知道吗 你会有这种感觉真的很正常 |
[25:05] | Well, tell that to my friend Bree. | 我的朋友布里可不这么认为 |
[25:07] | I was holding that doll, | 当我拿着这个娃娃时 |
[25:09] | and she looked at me like I was insane. | 她看我的表情 就像在看一个疯子 |
[25:10] | Most people will never understand, | 很多人永远都不会明白 |
[25:13] | but I do. | 但是我能 |
[25:15] | Let me introduce you to someone. | 让我介绍个人给你认识 |
[25:19] | This is Mrs. Humphries. | 这是汉弗莱斯太太 |
[25:23] | I saw her in a window in a tiny shop in Ohio | 我在俄亥俄一个小店的橱窗上看到她 |
[25:26] | and fell in love, | 并爱上了她 |
[25:28] | and the more time we spent together, | 我们相处的时间越久 |
[25:30] | the more I got to know her story. | 我就了解到更多她的故事 |
[25:34] | Her story? | 她的故事吗 |
[25:35] | Of course. Every doll has a story, | 当然 每个娃娃都有一个故事 |
[25:38] | and it turns out Mrs. Humphries started her own business, | 原来汉弗莱斯太太开创了自己的事业 |
[25:42] | just like I did. | 就像我一样 |
[25:44] | She has a music shop, and she teaches piano. | 她有一家音响店 她教钢琴 |
[25:49] | And she… told you that? | 她告诉你的吗 |
[25:52] | Gaby, dolls don’t talk. | 加布 娃娃是不会说话的 |
[25:55] | But even so, | 但尽管如此 |
[25:57] | Mrs. Humphries is always there for me. | 汉弗莱斯太太也永远陪在我身边 |
[26:02] | You see, her sister passed away | 我们俩的姐姐 |
[26:03] | around the same time mine did. | 几乎是在同一时间去世的 |
[26:07] | Ever since… | 从那以后 |
[26:11] | she’s brought me such happiness. | 她给我带来了诸多的欢乐 |
[26:16] | Isn’t it… funny how a doll can do that? | 一个娃娃能给人欢乐 是不是很有趣 |
[26:19] | And the best thing is, | 而最好的是 |
[26:22] | they’ll never leave you. | 她们永远都不会离开你 |
[26:26] | So… | 那么 |
[26:29] | what’s your doll’s story? | 你的娃娃又有什么故事呢 |
[26:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:34] | Oh, of course you do. | 你当然知道的 |
[26:40] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[26:44] | Uh… | 额 |
[26:47] | Uh… her… name is Princess Valerie. | 她的名字是瓦莱丽公主 |
[26:53] | She’s a princess. | 她是个公主 |
[26:57] | But she wasn’t always one. | 但并不一直都是 |
[26:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:01] | When she was born, there was a mix-up, | 当她出生时 出了点差错 |
[27:03] | and she was given to the wrong family. | 她被另外一家人给带走了 |
[27:09] | Nobody knew for a long time. | 很长一段时间都没有人知道 |
[27:12] | But then one day, she finally found her way home. | 但是有一天 她终于回到了真正的家 |
[27:17] | From that day on, | 从那天开始 |
[27:19] | Princess Valerie never left the palace. | 瓦莱丽公主就再也没离开过宫殿 |
[27:24] | Her real mother kept her hidden away | 她的生母把她藏起来 |
[27:27] | so no one would take her. | 谁都不能带走她 |
[27:32] | And they were never separated… ever again. | 她们从此再也没有分开过 |
[27:42] | I know I’m not sleeping in here tonight. | 我知道我今晚不能睡这儿 |
[27:45] | Tonight? | 就今晚吗 |
[27:47] | Look… | 听着 |
[27:51] | I am unbelievably sorry about this. | 我十万分地抱歉 |
[27:54] | I-I wanted to tell you so many times, but… | 很多次我都想要告诉你 但是 |
[27:59] | I-I could never find the right moment. It… | 我永远都找不到合适的时机 |
[28:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:05] | In 20 years of marriage, | 在我们二十年的婚姻中 |
[28:07] | there was never a lull in the conversation | 就没有一次合适的对话 |
[28:09] | for you to say, “Hey, guess who I slept with”? | 让你说句 “嘿 猜猜我跟谁上床了” |
[28:15] | When would have been a good time? | 什么时候会是合适的时机呢 |
[28:19] | The day I found out you were pregnant | 是我发现你怀上 |
[28:20] | with porter and preston? | 波特和普雷斯顿的那天 |
[28:23] | Parker’s 1st birthday party? | 还是帕克的一周岁生日的那天 |
[28:25] | The morning that penny took her first steps? | 或是佩妮刚学会走路的那天早上 |
[28:31] | We have had… | 我们在一起 |
[28:33] | such beautiful moments together. | 拥有如此多的美妙时刻 |
[28:35] | I-I didn’t wanna ruin a single one of them. | 我一刻都不想破坏掉 |
[28:48] | I hope you can forgive me for this. | 我希望你能原谅我 |
[28:55] | It would be a shame… | 如果因为二十年前 |
[28:58] | a shame if some meaningless encounter 20 years ago | 一次毫无意义的意外 破坏了我们 |
[29:02] | ruined this wonderful life that we have built together. | 一起建立的美妙生活 会是多可惜啊 |
[29:33] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t call first. You’re not busy, are you? | 对不起 事先没打电话 你不忙吧 |
[29:39] | I’m just packing. | 我只是在打包而已 |
[29:40] | Uh, my cab’s gonna be here soon. | 我的出租车马上就来了 |
[29:43] | So… y-you have time to talk? | 那么你有时间谈谈咯 |
[29:47] | Sure. | 当然 |
[29:52] | I, um… | 我 |
[29:54] | Well, I just… | 我只是 |
[29:56] | wanted to apologize for yesterday. | 因为昨天的事 想跟你道歉 |
[30:00] | Oh. No need. | 你无需道歉 |
[30:03] | This is… a horrible time for you, | 这段日子对你来说太可怕了 |
[30:06] | and you’ve got so much on your mind. | 你要想的事情太多了 |
[30:08] | It’s– it’s not that horrible, | 其实也没那么可怕 |
[30:10] | and the doctors are very optimistic | 医生们都很乐观 |
[30:13] | that we’re going to find a donor. | 我们会找到捐赠者的 |
[30:15] | I’m not worried. | 我不是很担心 |
[30:16] | Oh. I’m so relieved. | 我总算松了一口气了 |
[30:28] | You know what the one good thing | 你知道健康恐慌的 |
[30:29] | about having a health scare is? | 一个好处是什么吗 |
[30:33] | No. What? | 不知道 是什么 |
[30:36] | Makes you think about what the important things are. | 它让你思考什么才是最重要的 |
[30:44] | That’s very true. | 这倒是没错 |
[30:48] | We all think that we’re… gonna be here forever, | 我们都以为 我们会永远在一起 |
[30:51] | that we have… all the time in the world | 我们有足够的时间 |
[30:55] | to say the important things, but we don’t. | 来谈论重要的东西 但其实不然 |
[31:03] | Why don’t you and I ever tell each other how we feel? | 为什么你我都从来不告诉对方的感觉呢 |
[31:07] | We don’t need to. | 我们并不需要 |
[31:10] | We know how we feel. | 我们知道彼此的感觉 |
[31:12] | Do we? | 是吗 |
[31:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:22] | You already know how much I love you. | 你早就知道我有多么爱你 |
[31:27] | And you already know | 而你也早已知道 |
[31:30] | that anytime I accomplish anything, | 我成就任何一件事后 |
[31:32] | you’re the first person I wanna call, | 你是我第一个想告诉的人 |
[31:34] | ’cause I love making you proud. | 因为我喜欢让你感到骄傲 |
[31:37] | And you know that… | 而且你知道 |
[31:40] | no matter how much you make me crazy… | 不管你把我逼得多么生气 |
[31:45] | part of me enjoys it | 内心深处 我还是很高兴的 |
[31:48] | because it reminds me | 因为它提醒我 |
[31:49] | that nobody else has a mom like you. | 不是所有人都有你这样的母亲 |
[31:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:56] | I don’t have to tell you that. | 我不需要告诉你这个 |
[32:01] | Just like I don’t need to tell you | 就像我不用告诉你 |
[32:04] | that my life began the day you were born. | 从你出生的那天开始 我宛如新生 |
[32:12] | And it’s been such a happy one. | 是如此幸福的新生 |
[32:20] | Aren’t we lucky we already know those things? | 我们现在知晓这些 真是太幸运了 |
[32:31] | Yes? | 你好 |
[32:33] | Yes. I’ll be right down. | 是的 我马上就下来 |
[32:35] | It’s my cab. | 是我的出租车到了 |
[32:40] | You go, and I, uh… | 你走吧 我 |
[32:43] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚些打电话给你 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:51] | You know, one of these days, I would– | 你知道吗 或许哪天 |
[32:54] | I would like for us to take a little trip, | 我们俩个可以去旅游 |
[32:56] | just the two of us. | 就我们俩个 |
[32:58] | Oh, I’d like that. | 我很喜欢 |
[33:00] | You know, we’ll go someplace hot | 我们去一个好地方 |
[33:02] | and just lay out and drink some daiquiris. | 就躺在那里 喝点冻唇蜜 |
[33:06] | Oh, we’ll… absolutely do that. | 我们绝对要这么做 |
[33:11] | Just as soon as I’m done with my cruise. | 等我的远航一结束 |
[33:20] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:26] | No offense, Penny, but soccer’s boring. | 请别见怪 佩妮 但是足球很无聊 |
[33:28] | Yeah, it’s as boring as… | 是的 就跟那个什么一样无聊 |
[33:30] | Actually, there’s nothing more boring. | 事实上 没有比足球更无聊的事了 |
[33:32] | You can tell us about it later. | 你可以等下再告诉我们 |
[33:33] | But you have to go. It’s a playoff game. | 但你们必须得去 这是季后赛 |
[33:36] | They’re the best team in the league. | 他们是联盟中最好的球队 |
[33:38] | I need your support. | 我需要你们的支持 |
[33:39] | Oh, who cares? You guys suck anyway. | 谁关心啊 说真的你们很差劲 |
[33:41] | Yeah, they may suck, | 是的 他们或许很差劲 |
[33:42] | but they still would’ve beaten Parker’s team. | 但是他们依然能打败帕克那队 |
[33:44] | Hey, Preston, uh, | 嘿 普雷斯顿 |
[33:45] | How did the baseball team do senior year? | 高年级的棒球队怎么样 |
[33:46] | Shut up. At least I played. | 闭嘴 至少我曾是其中一员 |
[33:48] | Oh. That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[33:50] | Remember that time he struck out five times? | 还记得那次吗 他被振出去五次 |
[33:52] | By the third time, the crowd started laughing. | 第三次的时候 大家都开始笑 |
[33:56] | Yeah, that was hilarious. | 是的 那个可太滑稽了 |
[33:57] | Your last at-bat, | 你最后击球时 |
[33:58] | the other team sat on their mitts. | 对手干脆坐在他们的手套上了 |
[34:00] | Oh, so embarrassing. Shameful. | 太难堪了 丢脸 |
[34:03] | Come on, you guys. Please? | 不是吧 哥哥们 求求你们 |
[34:06] | – I got stuff to do. – Like what? | -我还有事 -什么事 |
[34:09] | Stare in the mirror and wait for the first mustache hair? | 盯着镜子等你的第一根胡子吗 |
[34:14] | Relax, Penny. At least you won’t | 别烦了 佩妮 至少比赛结束后 |
[34:16] | have to share your snacks with us after the game. | 不会有人跟你抢零食了 |
[34:19] | Okay, fine. Don’t go. | 好吧 都别去了 |
[34:22] | We’re just messing with you. | 我们逗你玩儿呢 |
[34:25] | We’re going. | 我们会去的 |
[34:27] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[34:30] | I’m even gonna drive you, but I’m gonna warn you, | 我可以开车带你 但丑话说在前头 |
[34:33] | if you lose, you’re walking home. | 你要是输了 就自己走回家 |
[34:35] | Oh, please. | 别嘛 |
[34:36] | Yeah. I’m not driving losers in my car. | 我可不让输的人坐我的车 |
[34:38] | Does that mean you’re not taking Preston? | 你是说你不载普雷斯顿吗 |
[34:46] | Here you go, ladies. | 尝尝吧 姑娘们 |
[34:48] | Oh, Bree, that looks amazing. | 布里 这太漂亮了 |
[34:50] | Thank you so much for putting this together. | 谢谢你这么精心的安排 |
[34:53] | It really feels like old times. | 我好像回到了过去 |
[34:54] | Well, you have been through so much, | 你最近经历了太多事 |
[34:56] | and I wanted you to feel loved and embraced | 我想让你感受到这间屋子里的人 |
[34:58] | by all the people in this room. | 是如此爱你 欢迎你 |
[35:00] | And while I’m on the topic of embracing people, | 谈到欢迎这个话题 |
[35:03] | I have invited our neighbor Beth to join us. | 我还邀请了我们的邻居贝丝 |
[35:05] | Cheese puff, anyone? | 奶酪泡芙 谁还要 |
[35:08] | Beth Young? | 贝丝·杨 |
[35:10] | Married to Paul Young? | 保罗·杨的妻子 |
[35:11] | The lady with the bad hair? | 那位发型很丑的夫人 |
[35:13] | Oh, forget the hair! Her husband caused the riot. | 头发丑算什么 就是她丈夫引起的暴乱 |
[35:15] | Which caused Susan a kidney. | 让苏珊丢了一颗肾 |
[35:18] | Why would you do this, Bree? | 为什么要这么做 布里 |
[35:20] | I just felt sorry for her. | 我只是可怜她罢了 |
[35:22] | The poor woman has been shunned | 整条街上的邻居 |
[35:23] | by everyone in this neighborhood. | 都回避那个可怜的女人 |
[35:24] | Because she’s married to a monster. | 那是因为她嫁了个魔鬼 |
[35:27] | So? Why should she have to suffer | 那又怎样 难道她丈夫犯的罪 |
[35:28] | for the sins of her husband? | 一定要让她来偿吗 |
[35:31] | Oh, crap. She’s been talking to a priest. | 我去 她跟牧师聊过了 |
[35:34] | Renee, help us out. Tell her she’s crazy. | 雷尼 帮帮我们 让她清醒清醒 |
[35:37] | Uh, actually, I’m with Bree. | 说实话 我支持布里 |
[35:41] | Please, you’ve never given Beth a chance, | 拜托 你们从没给过贝丝机会 |
[35:43] | and speaking as the other new kid on the block, | 作为和她一样刚搬过来的新人 |
[35:45] | you guys are like the mean, pretty girls | 我觉得你们就像一群刻薄的美丽女子 |
[35:48] | who won’t let anyone sit at your lunch table. | 不乐意和别人坐同一个桌子吃饭 |
[35:50] | That is so unfair. | 你怎么这样讲 |
[35:53] | Who invited her? | 谁请她来的 |
[35:56] | Okay, that’s Beth. | 好了 贝丝来了 |
[35:57] | Now, please, ladies, make an effort for me. | 姑娘们 求求你们 配合点好吧 |
[36:02] | I’m actually excited. | 其实我挺开心的 |
[36:04] | I always wanted to be one of the mean, pretty girls. | 我一直想做刻薄的美丽女子 |
[36:10] | Yeah, I got a delivery for Van de Kamp. | 请范德坎普签收 |
[36:12] | Ooh, how lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[36:14] | I don’t see a card. Who are they from? | 没有卡片啊 谁送的 |
[36:17] | Uh, beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[36:19] | Must be my boyfriend. | 肯定是我男朋友 |
[36:20] | Would you mind setting them over there? I’ll go get a tip. | 麻烦你帮我放到那边吧 我去拿小费 |
[36:24] | Is it her, or can I wipe this fake smile off my face? | 是她吗 不是我就把这张假笑脸换下来 |
[36:27] | It’s a deliveryman. Someone sent me flowers. | 是送快递的 有人送我一束花 |
[36:31] | Was it the pope? | 是教皇送的吗 |
[36:35] | Here you go. Thank you. | 给你 谢啦 |
[36:39] | Oh, good! You made it. | 太好啦 你来啦 |
[36:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:43] | Ladies, Beth’s here! | 姑娘们 贝丝来了 |
[36:46] | You’re sure this is okay? It isn’t gonna be awkward? | 你确定没问题吗 这样会不会尴尬 |
[36:49] | Of course not! The girls are delighted you’re here. | 当然不会 她们听说你要来都很高兴 |
[36:52] | We are going to have a wonderful time. | 我们一定会非常开心的 |
[37:04] | That is a really good deal on potting soil. | 这个价钱的盆栽土还挺划算的 |
[37:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:11] | Well, again, I had a coupon. | 对了 我有优惠券的 |
[37:15] | That is fortunate. | 真幸运 |
[37:27] | Maybe I should go– | 看来我该走了 |
[37:29] | No, no, the evening has just gotten started. | 不不 今晚才刚开始呢 |
[37:31] | I’m gonna need some help in the kitchen– | 厨房里缺人手 |
[37:33] | You, you, you, and you. Now. | 你 你 你 还有你 跟我来 |
[37:41] | By the way, | 对了 |
[37:41] | I know somebody who can really help you with that hair. | 我有个熟人 能帮你弄弄你的头发 |
[37:44] | Renee! | 雷尼 |
[37:50] | What is wrong with you people? | 你们是怎么回事 |
[37:51] | You said you’d make an effort. | 说好了要配合我的 |
[37:53] | I am making an effort– | 我已经努力了 |
[37:54] | an effort not to tear out my deformed kidney | 我强忍着没扯出我那颗变形的肾 |
[37:56] | and cram it down her throat. | 塞进她嘴里 |
[37:57] | Yeah, so Beth’s feeling a little lonely these days. | 就是 贝丝最近有点孤独 |
[38:00] | Why is it our responsibility to make her feel loved? | 我们有什么责任要让她感到关爱 |
[38:02] | Okay, look, I didn’t wanna bring this up, | 好吧 我本来不想提这个 |
[38:04] | but let’s talk about the last woman | 我们来聊聊保罗·杨的 |
[38:05] | who was married to paul young– | 上一任妻子吧 |
[38:06] | a woman who was in pain, and we ignored it. | 那个女人很痛苦 而我们忽视了她 |
[38:09] | Do we really want Beth | 我们真的希望贝丝 |
[38:11] | to end up like Mary Alice? | 像玛丽·艾莉丝那样死去吗 |
[38:18] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[38:19] | We’ve decided to kick this party up a notch. | 我们决定让这次聚会更嗨点 |
[38:22] | Oh. Lovely. | 好主意 |
[38:23] | Yeah. Sit here. | 来 坐这儿 |
[38:25] | We’ll pour you some vino. | 给你倒些葡萄酒 |
[38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | Is red okay? Because we have white, too. | 红酒可以吗 因为我们还有白的 |
[38:30] | Uh, no, red is fine. | 不用了 红酒挺好的 |
[38:34] | What in the world? | 这是什么 |
[38:39] | Somebody lose a gun? | 谁的枪丢了 |
[38:52] | Oh, my god. What is that doing there? | 天呐 这里怎么会有把枪 |
[38:55] | Bree? | 布里 |
[38:56] | No, I keep all my weapons in a locker. | 不 我把武器都放在柜子里了 |
[38:59] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[39:02] | It’s a .38 caliber. | 点38口径 |
[39:05] | The police said… Paul was shot with a .38. | 警察说 保罗就是被点38口径射中的 |
[39:15] | I think I finally understand why you invited me over. | 我想我终于明白你为什么请我过来了 |
[39:20] | Meaning? | 什么 |
[39:22] | I’m just thinking how convenient it is– | 我在想这就容易的多了吧 |
[39:25] | A gun that may have been used to shoot Paul | 一把可能用来袭击保罗的枪 |
[39:28] | was under my pillow? | 就在我的靠垫底下 |
[39:29] | A-and now has my fingerprints on it? | 现在又沾上了我的指纹 |
[39:33] | Hey, I was sitting there before you were, | 我刚才也坐在那里的 |
[39:35] | and I didn’t feel any gun. | 我怎么没发现有枪 |
[39:37] | Yeah, speaking of convenient… | 没错 说到方不方便 |
[39:39] | You’re alone in the room, we came back, | 你自己呆在这里 我们一回来 |
[39:40] | and suddenly there’s a gun under the cushion? | 垫子底下就突然多了把枪 |
[39:42] | Where would I get a gun? | 我从哪弄来的枪 |
[39:44] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我可不知道 |
[39:45] | How about the one you pointed | 是万圣节那晚 |
[39:47] | at me on halloween night? | 你用来指着我的那把吗 |
[39:48] | You never told us that. | 怎么没听你提过 |
[39:50] | You mean the night you broke into my house | 你是说你拿着棍子闯入我家 |
[39:51] | and tried to kill my husband with a club? | 企图杀死我丈夫的那天吗 |
[39:53] | You never told us that, either. | 你也从来没提过这事 |
[39:56] | I’m allowed to have a private life. | 我有隐私权好不好 |
[39:58] | The point is, | 关键是 她有枪 |
[40:00] | she owns a gun just like the one | 而且跟她一人在这屋子里时 |
[40:01] | that magically appeared when she was alone in the room. | 奇迹般出现的这把枪 一模一样 |
[40:11] | You’re all in on this. | 你们合伙的 |
[40:14] | You wanted to set me up. | 你们合伙陷害我 |
[40:17] | I can’t believe you would say that to me | 真不敢相信我对你伸出援手 |
[40:19] | after I reached out to you. | 竟引来你如此猜测 |
[40:21] | Well, I think it’s time I did some reaching out of my own. | 我想我也该帮帮自己了 |
[40:28] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[40:41] | We don’t have to get up early tomorrow. | 明天不用早起了 |
[40:45] | So I was thinking… maybe we could– | 所以我想 我们是不是可以 |
[40:48] | I still cannot believe that I fell for Beth’s act. | 我还是不敢相信我上了贝丝的当 |
[40:54] | Or we could talk about this some more. | 或者我们还是接着谈这个吧 |
[40:56] | Well, she is just as twisted as that husband of hers, | 她真是和她的丈夫一样变态 |
[40:59] | and I am a fool. | 我真傻 |
[41:01] | You’re not a fool. | 你不是傻 |
[41:03] | You’re a kind and generous person. | 你只是心地善良待人慷慨 |
[41:05] | That’s what I love about you. | 我就爱你这点 |
[41:08] | That and the fact that you can go from… | 还有你从愤怒到激情 |
[41:12] | mad to passionate in a heartbeat. | 能够迅速地转变 |
[41:19] | I suppose you do deserve some loving… | 我想我是应该给你一些爱抚 |
[41:24] | after those beautiful flowers you sent me. | 哪怕看在你送来鲜花的份上 |
[41:29] | At the risk of… going to bed frustrated… | 可能说出来大家都不开心 |
[41:35] | I didn’t send you any flowers. | 我没给你送过花 |
[41:37] | You didn’t? Then where did they come from? | 你没送 那是谁送的 |
[41:47] | We pass by these people every day, | 我们每天都与他们擦肩而过 |
[41:51] | but we never look at them. | 但从没正眼看过他们 |
[41:55] | We don’t wanna see the sadness in their expressions… | 我们不愿看到他们脸上的悲伤 |
[42:03] | the longing in their hearts… | 他们心中的渴望 |
[42:09] | the loneliness in their eyes… | 他们眼中的孤独 |
[42:16] | But there are times | 但有时 |
[42:17] | we should stop and look at these isolated people. | 我们应该停下来看一眼这些孤立的人 |
[42:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:25] | Well, if we look close enough… | 如果我们看得够仔细 |
[42:29] | we might just recognize them. | 我们或许就能认出他们 |