时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Will you do me the honor of moving in with me? | 我是否有这份荣幸请你与我同居 |
[00:05] | Proposals were made. | 有人提出邀请 |
[00:07] | I think starting an interior design business is… | 我认为做室内设计生意… |
[00:10] | It’s genius. | 是天才想法 |
[00:11] | Juanita learned the truth. | 胡安妮塔得知真相 |
[00:15] | You’re not my mommy. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[00:17] | She told me about this guy that she had a fling with. | 她跟我讲了和一个男人的韵事 |
[00:20] | Susan revealed she knew a secret. | 苏珊透露了她听闻的秘密 |
[00:22] | His name was Tom Scavo. | 他的名字是汤姆·斯加沃 |
[00:24] | That was none of your damn business. | 这跟你毫不相干 |
[00:26] | I am Lynette’s friend, and I’m not gonna stand by | 我是勒奈特的朋友 而我不会眼睁睁 |
[00:28] | and watch you screw up her marriage. | 看着你搞砸她的婚姻 |
[00:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:30] | And when a neighborhood protest got violent… | 当邻里的抗议活动 暴力升级 |
[00:32] | Juanita! Get off the car! | 胡安妮塔 从车上下来 |
[00:35] | Juanita was saved… | 胡安妮塔得救 |
[00:38] | Susan was hurt… | 苏珊受伤 |
[00:40] | And later, someone… | 而后 有人… |
[00:43] | got revenge. | 大仇得报 |
[00:54] | Something happened in the suburbs last night. | 昨晚城郊遭遇不测 |
[00:59] | A man was shot outside his home. | 一名男子在家门口中枪 |
[01:05] | Detectives were called to investigate. | 侦探们奉命调查 |
[01:09] | And they soon learned this man had enemies. | 他们很快发现 此人树敌众多 |
[01:15] | Detectives, I’m an expert marksman. | 侦探先生 我可是神枪手 |
[01:18] | If I’d been aiming for Paul Young, | 如果是我瞄准保罗·杨 |
[01:20] | he’d be dead. | 他必死无疑 |
[01:22] | I have no idea who shot Paul. | 我不知道是谁射杀了保罗 |
[01:24] | All I know is I need a chiropractor | 我只知道我欢呼雀跃到 |
[01:25] | for all the cartwheels I’ve been doing. | 腰酸背痛腿抽筋 |
[01:27] | If you find out who did it, let me know. | 如果你们查到是谁干的 告诉我一声 |
[01:29] | I want to send them flowers. | 我要奉上鲜花 |
[01:33] | Yes, the police had many suspects | 是的 保罗·杨中枪一案 |
[01:37] | in the shooting of paul young. | 警方的嫌疑犯众多 |
[01:41] | But his wife… | 但他的妻子 |
[01:43] | had only one. | 只怀疑一人 |
[01:50] | I was surprised you wanted to see me. | 你想到来看我 我很惊讶 |
[01:51] | Our last visit ended less than… pleasantly. | 我们上一次会面 不欢而散 |
[01:55] | Are you here to apologize? | 你是来道歉的吗 |
[01:57] | You know exactly why I’m here. | 你很清楚我来这里的目的 |
[01:59] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不清楚 |
[02:01] | Obviously, you didn’t do it yourself. | 显然你不是自己动手的 |
[02:03] | So who did you hire? | 那么你雇了谁 |
[02:05] | Beth, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 贝丝 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:07] | Paul’s been shot. | 保罗中枪了 |
[02:11] | What? | 什么 |
[02:14] | – Is he dead? – No. | -他死了吗 -没有 |
[02:16] | Sorry. He’s in the hospital. | 很遗憾 他在医院里 |
[02:19] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[02:20] | Oh, stop it, mama. | 别装了 妈妈 |
[02:22] | Just stop it. I know you had something to do with this. | 别再装了 我知道你与此事有关 |
[02:25] | Beth, you have to believe me. | 贝丝 你必须要相信我 |
[02:26] | – I-I don’t know anything about it. – You’re a liar. | -我毫不知情 -你说谎 |
[02:29] | Look, I’m not going to pretend I don’t hate the man. | 听着 我不会假装我不恨这个男人 |
[02:32] | I do. | 我恨之入骨 |
[02:33] | But my goal all along has been to prove | 但我所有的目标 是要证明 |
[02:34] | that he murdered my sister. | 他杀害了我的姐姐 |
[02:35] | Why would I have him killed before I could do that? | 在这之前 我为什么要杀了他 |
[02:40] | Then who shot him? | 那是谁干的 |
[02:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:46] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我不知道该信什么了 |
[02:50] | I have to go to the hospital. | 我得去医院 |
[03:04] | Word on the yard is that you can get me | 外界传言你可以给弄到 |
[03:06] | a clean cell phone. | 一部安全的手机 |
[03:07] | For a price. | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[03:09] | Get it. | 去拿来 |
[03:17] | Somebody’s been a naughty boy. | 有人很淘气啊 |
[03:21] | I guess you changed your mind about that proposal I made. | 我猜对我当初的提议 你改变了主意 |
[03:26] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. I’m thrilled. | 别误会 我是乐坏了 |
[03:30] | I just wish you’d waited till I gave you the signal. | 我只是希望你能等到我给你信号 |
[03:33] | Yes, Paul Young had enemies. | 是的 保罗·杨树敌众多 |
[03:37] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在说话不方便 |
[03:40] | More than he knew. | 比他知道的还要多 |
[03:55] | It’s something we need to be reminded of | 无论我们的世界何时发生翻天覆地的变化 |
[03:57] | whenever our world has been turned upside down. | 我们都需要铭记 |
[04:02] | Come the morning, life goes on. | 清晨来临 生活继续 |
[04:06] | We pull ourselves together and go on shopping sprees… | 我们振作精神 疯狂购物 |
[04:12] | or reignite a love affair… | 重燃爱火 |
[04:17] | or go back to work. | 重返工作 |
[04:21] | Yes, we must remember life will get better… | 是的 我们必须记住 生活会更好 |
[04:26] | unless it doesn’t. | 除非事实并非如此 |
[04:29] | You took out my kidney? | 你摘了我的肾 |
[04:31] | It had ruptured. | 它已经破裂 |
[04:32] | You were bleeding internally. We had no choice. | 你在内出血 我们别无选择 |
[04:35] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[04:38] | But you can get by on one kidney, right? | 但一只肾也可以过活的 对吧 |
[04:40] | Usually. But in your case, | 通常是可以 但以你的情况 |
[04:43] | it’s a little more complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[04:44] | The other one is deformed. | 另一只已经畸形了 |
[04:47] | Well, fine. I won’t enter it in any | 好吧 我不会带它去参加什么 |
[04:49] | kidney beauty contests. | 肾选美大赛的 |
[04:52] | null | 重点是 它只存有5%的机能 |
[04:57] | If that number drops any lower, | 如果这一数值再降低 |
[04:59] | you’re at serious risk of renal failure. | 你就面临肾功能衰竭的危险 |
[05:02] | How do I not know this? | 我怎么不知道 |
[05:03] | I-I’ve never had any serious health problems. | 我的健康从没出过严重的问题 |
[05:06] | That’s because the other kidney was doing such a great job | 这是因为你的另一颗肾表现出色 |
[05:09] | of taking up the slack. | 弥补了这一缺陷 |
[05:11] | You mean the one you took? | 你是说被你摘掉的那颗 |
[05:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:18] | So what are you saying? Do I need a transplant? | 那你是什么意思 我需要做移植吗 |
[05:22] | Eventuly. But we need to get you on dialysis. | 最终是要的 但我们得对你做透析 |
[05:27] | That requires a minor surgical procedure | 这又需要做个小手术 |
[05:30] | to install an a.V. Shunt, going– | 安装一个V型分流器 贯穿… |
[05:33] | whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down. | 等等 等等 先别急着说 |
[05:34] | Y-you said if it goes any lower. | 你说的是如果数值走低 |
[05:38] | Maybe it won’t. Maybe it’ll go up. | 也许不会走低呢 也许它会上升的 |
[05:41] | Anything is possible. | 一切皆有可能 |
[05:44] | But you need to come to terms | 但你需要直面 |
[05:45] | with the reality of what’s happened to you. | 发生在你身上的事实 |
[05:48] | Your life has changed. | 你的人生已经不同了 |
[05:51] | I have some information here on dialysis. | 这是有关透析的资料 |
[05:55] | I suggest you read it… | 我建议你好好看看 |
[05:56] | Today. | 今天就看 |
[06:06] | Welcome to Miss Charlotte’s doll academy. | 欢迎来到夏洛特小姐的玩偶王国 |
[06:09] | I’m Miss Charlotte. | 我就是夏洛特小姐 |
[06:11] | How can I serve you today? | 请问你们需要点什么呢 |
[06:12] | We are here to buy a doll. | 我们想买个洋娃娃 |
[06:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. We don’t sell dolls here. | 抱歉 我们这里不卖娃娃 |
[06:19] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:22] | Wow. This place got creepy fast. | 这地方突然变恐怖了嘛 |
[06:25] | But I do let good little girls adopt some of my friends. | 但我乐意让乖女孩收养我的朋友们 |
[06:31] | Are you ready to be a mommy? | 你想当妈妈吗 |
[06:34] | I don’t care. | 我才不稀罕 |
[06:37] | Oh, she’s kidding. | 她在说笑 |
[06:39] | She would love a doll, | 她会好好疼爱娃娃的 |
[06:40] | and I want to do something special for her birthday. | 我想送她一份特别的生日礼物 |
[06:43] | So let’s get this adoption going. | 我们来收养吧 |
[06:45] | Very good. I have someone in our royalty cabinet | 好 我有个皇室成员娃娃 |
[06:49] | I’d love for you to meet. | 一定要让你们见见 |
[06:53] | Look, I am sorry | 妈妈知道 |
[06:54] | about everything you’ve been through the past few days. | 你这些天很不开心 我很抱歉 |
[06:58] | But I’m trying to show you how much I love you. | 但你要知道我真的非常爱你 |
[07:00] | Can’t you meet me halfway? | 你算是迁就下我好吗 |
[07:03] | This is Lady Catherine. | 这是凯瑟琳夫人 |
[07:06] | She’s the toast of Buckingham Palace. | 她可是白金汉宫的大红人 |
[07:08] | The trim on her cloak is real ermine. | 她身着的斗篷 是纯正的貂皮材质 |
[07:12] | Ooh! Isn’t she gorgeous? | 她是不是美呆了 |
[07:18] | I’ll go prepare her papers. | 我去把合约拿过来 |
[07:21] | – Are you happy, sweetie? – Yeah! | -开心吗 -开心 |
[07:24] | Oh. Let me get my phone out | 我把手机拿出来 |
[07:25] | so I can take a picture of my two princesses. | 给我的两位公主照张相 |
[07:35] | Why are you looking at Grace? | 你干嘛盯着格雷斯看 |
[07:38] | O-oh, I wasn’t. I was, uh… I must have scrolled too far. | 没有 我肯定是点错地方了 |
[07:41] | Why do you even have that picture? | 为什么你还留着那张照片 |
[07:43] | And what name shall I put under “Mother”? | 娃娃的妈妈叫什么名字呢 |
[07:47] | Put whatever you want. I hate this stupid place. | 随你的便 我讨厌这个破地方 |
[07:51] | Oh–Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[07:53] | Juanita, wait! | 胡安妮塔 等等 |
[08:02] | Susan, hi. | 苏珊 你好 |
[08:07] | I heard about your kidney. | 听说你的肾出了问题 |
[08:08] | And I just want you to know I have two. | 我正好有两个 |
[08:11] | So let’s talk deal. | 我们做笔交易吧 |
[08:13] | Relax. I’m not telling Lynette. | 放心 我不会告诉勒奈特 |
[08:16] | You’re not? | 你不告诉她 |
[08:18] | Think about having something like this happen to you– | 遇到这些大风大浪之后 |
[08:22] | you start to think about what’s important and what’s not. | 你就会开始权衡孰轻孰重 |
[08:25] | And I realized it’s not up to me | 我意识到 不该由我来 |
[08:27] | to tell Lynette about something that happened 20 years ago. | 跟勒奈特讲那些二十年前的事 |
[08:30] | – Oh. Thank god. – It’s up to you. | -感谢上帝 -该你去说 |
[08:43] | Hey. Y-you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:45] | You’ve been standing out here for, like, 20 minutes. | 你都在这里呆站20分钟了 |
[08:49] | I saw Susan at the hospital. | 我去医院看苏珊了 |
[08:52] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样 |
[08:54] | She’s not gonna tell Lynette | 她不打算把我们二十年前 |
[08:56] | about our 20-year-old mistake. | 犯的错告诉勒奈特了 |
[08:59] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[09:01] | What a relief! | 总算可以松口气了 |
[09:04] | W-why aren’t you relieved? | 那你干嘛还愁眉苦脸 |
[09:07] | There’s one thing she said I can’t get out of my head. | 她有句话叫我难以释怀 |
[09:12] | If I never tell Lynette what happened, | 如果我不告诉勒奈特真相 |
[09:15] | then my friendship with her is not real. | 那我跟她就不算是真正的朋友 |
[09:18] | Sure it’s real. Ugh. | 你们当然是真正的朋友 |
[09:21] | All my life, people I thought were my friends have left me. | 我人生中所谓的朋友们最终都离开了 |
[09:25] | People from college, friends I had with Doug– | 大学同学 还有我跟道格的挚友 |
[09:28] | they’re all gone. | 都离我而去 |
[09:31] | And Lynette stayed. | 而勒奈特还留在我身边 |
[09:34] | I think I owe her the truth. | 我该向她坦白 |
[09:36] | No. No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[09:38] | Sometimes being a friend requires you to lie. | 有时朋友之间需要善意的谎言 |
[09:42] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 |
[09:43] | We’ve all seen McCluskey in those jogging shorts | 我们都看到过麦克卢斯基穿慢跑短裤的样子 |
[09:45] | and yelled, “Lookin’ good!” That’s being a friend. | 但还是得高喊”真好看” 那才是朋友 |
[09:52] | Renee… | 雷尼 |
[09:54] | You can’t tell Lynette. | 你不能告诉勒奈特 |
[09:56] | She would be devastated. | 她会疯掉的 |
[09:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:01] | I just have to live with what that says about me. | 我只能继续装模作样 |
[10:05] | Great. We got a plan. | 那就好 我们一言为定 |
[10:13] | Thought you might want a cold root beer to cool you down. | 来瓶冰露啤降降温[一种饮料] |
[10:16] | I like the “Cold” And “Beer” Part. | 我喜欢其中的”冰””啤”二字 |
[10:19] | I know living with a woman who doesn’t drink– | 我能理解跟一个滴酒不沾的女人在一起 |
[10:21] | it must be torture. | 有多么难受 |
[10:23] | – How’s the replanting coming? – It’s taking a little while. | -花园重新收拾得怎样 -还需一小会儿 |
[10:26] | Yard got pretty messed up by the riot. | 院子被暴动弄得乱七八糟 |
[10:28] | I’ll work on the sprinklers later. | 稍后还要把喷头处理一下 |
[10:30] | There’s no rush. | 慢慢来吧 |
[10:32] | Ah, look who’s drinking out of the bottle. | 瞧瞧是谁在喝瓶装啤酒 |
[10:35] | See what you’ve done to me? | 瞧瞧你都对我做了什么 |
[10:36] | The next thing you know, I’ll be flossing only once a day. | 也许接下来我每天就只用一次牙线洁齿 |
[10:41] | Hey. You started unpacking my stuff? | 你在帮我收拾行李吗 |
[10:43] | Yes. Your, uh, books are on the shelf. | 对 你的书都放到架子上了 |
[10:45] | Sports trophies are in the den. | 运动奖杯在书房里 |
[10:47] | And on a sad note, your beanbag chair accidentally ripped | 有个坏消息 我拿刀戳你的豆袋椅时 |
[10:49] | when I stuck a knife in it | 它裂开了 |
[10:51] | and stuffed it in the trash. | 于是被我扔进了垃圾箱 |
[10:52] | Hmm. My lava lamp? | 我的岩浆灯在哪 |
[10:55] | Accidentally broke when I pushed it off the counter. | 被我失手从吧台推了下去 |
[10:57] | Man, my stuff is clumsy. | 我的东西可真不经用 |
[10:59] | I may not love all your things, | 也许我没法爱上你的一切 |
[11:02] | but I love that you’re here. | 但我真的很需要你在这儿 |
[11:04] | Everything that happened over the last few days | 这些天里发生这么多事 |
[11:07] | made me realize how important you are to me. | 我终于意识到你对我有多重要 |
[11:15] | Steer manure’s not your favorite aphrodisiac? | 施特尔肥不是你最喜爱的催情剂吗 |
[11:17] | It’s only slightly worse than your aftershave, | 简直比你的刮胡膏还要难闻 |
[11:19] | which accidentally got poured down the drain. | 不过它也不小心掉进下水道里了 |
[11:21] | Well, hold your breath. I’m kissing you anyway. | 那你就屏住呼吸 我要亲你咯 |
[11:24] | There is a god. | 天意啊 |
[11:29] | Mm. Can I help you? | 你有什么事 |
[11:31] | Someone to see you. | 有人找你 |
[11:36] | Orson. | 奥森 |
[11:38] | Judy kicked me out. | 朱迪把我赶出来了 |
[11:40] | Can I stay here with you? | 我能住你这里吗 |
[11:54] | I never saw it coming. | 我没想到事情会这样 |
[11:56] | One minute, | 前一分钟 |
[11:57] | Judy and I were enjoying a nice pinot noir, | 朱迪还在跟我正品尝黑比诺葡萄酒 |
[12:00] | And the next, she was wheeling me to the cab, | 后一秒 她就把我推上了计程车 |
[12:02] | and telling me it was over. | 告诉我一切都结束了 |
[12:04] | That’s terrible. | 这太糟糕了 |
[12:05] | Well, don’t you worry. You can stay here with us. | 你不用担心 你可以和我们住在这里 |
[12:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[12:11] | I mean, I had no idea that Keith had just moved in with you. | 我并不知道金斯已经和你同居了 |
[12:15] | I mean, you’re a new couple. | 你们是一对新人 |
[12:16] | The last thing you need around here | 你们这里最不需要的 |
[12:18] | is a third and… fourth wheel. | 就是再多一双脚 一对轮子 |
[12:21] | Nonsense. We insist. | 胡说 我们坚持这么做 |
[12:22] | Stay as long as you want. | 你在这里想呆多久都行 |
[12:23] | Isn’t that right, Keith? | 不是吗 金斯 |
[12:25] | Oh, yeah. Sure. | 是的 当然 |
[12:27] | Any idea how long that might… be? | 你想过大概要呆多久吗 |
[12:31] | I just want to know how long we’ll be enjoying his company. | 我只想知道 能与你愉快地相处多久 |
[12:35] | I gather as soon as I can find a new place to live | 只要我找到新的住所 |
[12:38] | and a caregiver. | 和新保姆 |
[12:40] | Would you mind backing up a bit? | 你介意往后退一点吗 |
[12:42] | Your cologne is making my eyes water. | 你身上的古龙水 熏得我都要流眼泪了 |
[12:44] | Actually, it’s steer manure. | 其实 这是牛粪的气味 |
[12:47] | To each his own. | 真是众口难调 |
[12:49] | Uh, Keith, why don’t you go shower? | 金斯 你去冲个凉好吗 |
[12:51] | And I’ll, uh, get orson settled. | 我来把奥森安置好 |
[12:58] | Would you like some tea? | 你要来点茶吗 |
[13:00] | Mm, no. I’m fine. | 不 我不需要 |
[13:02] | So… | 那么 |
[13:04] | Keith. | 金斯 |
[13:07] | Interesting choice. | 有趣的选择 |
[13:09] | Just… sort of happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[13:12] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:14] | But moving in together? | 但是就同居了 |
[13:15] | I mean, aren’t you taking this rebound relationship | 你是不是把这个过渡关系 |
[13:17] | a little too seriously? | 看得太认真了 |
[13:18] | It’s not a rebound relationship. | 这不是过渡关系 |
[13:20] | What Keith and I have is very… special. | 我和金斯的感情非同一般 |
[13:24] | And I know what you’re thinking. He is a bit young. | 我也知道你在想什么 他有点太年轻了 |
[13:27] | Oh, no. Not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[13:28] | I notice he has all of his big boy teeth. | 我注意到他的智齿都长全了 |
[13:30] | But he and I have a lot in common. | 但是他跟我之间有很多共同点 |
[13:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:34] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:35] | I’m just… curious. | 我只是很好奇 |
[13:39] | Which Lil Wayne song is your favorite? | 莉尔·韦恩的歌 哪首是你最喜欢的 |
[13:41] | “Fo sheezy” or “Ask them hoes”? | “黑人兄弟之歌” 还是”美色不拒” |
[13:44] | Joke if you must, | 你要开玩笑就开吧 |
[13:44] | but I am not the woman you once knew. | 但我已经不是你曾经认识的那个女人了 |
[13:46] | I have changed, and Keith is responsible. | 我已经变了 金斯功不可没 |
[13:50] | What I’m wondering is why would someone change | 我是想知道 你为什么要改变 |
[13:52] | something that was already perfect? | 你已经很完美了 |
[14:06] | God, I never thought | 天啊 我从未想过 |
[14:07] | we’d have a kid in therapy. | 我们的孩子会在治疗室里 |
[14:10] | Well, I did. I just thought it’d be Celia. | 我想过 只不过我以为会是西利娅 |
[14:21] | I wish we weren’t doing this. | 我真希望我们没来这儿 |
[14:22] | You know the shrink always blames the mother. | 你知道 心理医生总是责怪母亲 |
[14:24] | The husband blames the mother, too. | 丈夫也总是责怪妻子 |
[14:27] | How many times do I have to say I’m sorry? | 我需要说多少次对不起 |
[14:28] | You know what? It is not about us anymore. | 这不再只是我们俩的事了 |
[14:31] | Juanita’s world is collapsing around her, | 胡安妮塔的世界崩溃了 |
[14:32] | and the only thing that I care about is healing the damage | 我唯一关心的是如何弥补 |
[14:35] | that’s been done to that poor little girl. | 给这个可怜小女孩带来的伤害 |
[14:40] | I took her doll shopping. | 我已经带她去买过娃娃了 |
[14:43] | Juanita, if you’d like to go through the magazines, | 胡安妮塔 你去那边看看杂志好么 |
[14:45] | I’ll talk to your mom and dad for a minute. | 我要跟你的爸爸妈妈聊一会儿 |
[14:47] | – Okay. – Okay? Please. | -好的 -好吗 请跟我来 |
[14:57] | Obviously, this is a very… unusual situation. | 显而易见 这件事非同寻常 |
[15:01] | Juanita understands now | 胡安妮塔现在知道了 |
[15:03] | that her birth parents are Hector and Carmen. | 她的亲生父母是赫克多和卡门 |
[15:06] | But she feels nothing for them. | 但是她对他们没有任何感觉 |
[15:09] | And because of that, she doesn’t understand | 就因为这样 她非常不理解 |
[15:10] | why you feel so much for Grace. | 你为什么那么惦记格雷斯 |
[15:13] | Well, it’s a different kind of love. | 那是另外一种爱 |
[15:14] | It doesn’t mean we love Juanita any less. | 但这并不意味着我们对胡安妮塔的爱少了 |
[15:16] | What should we do? | 我们应该怎么做 |
[15:19] | Remove Grace from your life. | 让格雷斯远离你们的生活 |
[15:23] | We told you. She’s already gone. | 我们告诉过你了 她已经走了 |
[15:25] | Juanita says there are photos of her. | 胡安妮塔说你有她的照片 |
[15:27] | Her artwork is on your refrigerator. | 她的手工制品还放在你家的冰箱上 |
[15:31] | You’re saying get rid of all that. | 你是说把那些都扔了吗 |
[15:33] | Yes. Once Juanita feels she is again | 是的 一旦胡安妮塔感觉自己 |
[15:36] | the most important thing in your life, | 再次成为你们生活中最重要的人 |
[15:39] | she will start to heal. | 她就会好起来 |
[15:41] | Well, obviously, I want to help my daughter. | 很明显 我想帮助我的女儿 |
[15:43] | But all the photos? | 但是所有的照片吗 |
[15:46] | We’ll do whatever it takes. | 不管做什么 我们都愿意 |
[15:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:56] | So we canvassed your neighborhood | 我们遍访了你的邻居们 |
[15:58] | to determine if anyone had any motive. | 看看谁会有作案动机 |
[16:01] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[16:03] | They all did. | 他们都有动机 |
[16:06] | Yes. But so far, | 是的 但是目前为止 |
[16:07] | all of them have an alibi. | 他们都有不在场证明 |
[16:10] | So… what’s the next step? | 那么 接下来怎么做 |
[16:13] | Well, we’d like to ask Mrs. Young a few questions. | 我们想要问杨太太几个问题 |
[16:18] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[16:19] | Well, for starters, we’d like to know | 首先 我们想知道 |
[16:21] | where exactly you were | 当你丈夫被枪击时 |
[16:21] | when your husband was shot, and– | 你在哪里 |
[16:23] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 我要打断你的问话了 |
[16:25] | My wife is not a suspect in this investigation. | 我妻子在这次调查中不是嫌疑犯 |
[16:29] | She is the one person in that whole corrupt, | 在这条处处暗箭伤人的街上 |
[16:31] | back-stabbing street that I can trust. | 她是我唯一能够相信的人 |
[16:38] | Okay. Uh… | 好的 |
[16:40] | is there anyone else who might harbor a grudge against you | 是否还有其他人对你怀恨在心 |
[16:42] | or wish you harm in any way? | 企图伤害你的 |
[16:44] | Not that I can think of. | 我现在想不起来了 |
[16:46] | What about you, Mrs. Young? | 你呢 杨太太 |
[16:51] | No. | 没 |
[16:55] | No one I can think of. | 我想不出任何人 |
[17:02] | Well, then, uh, if you can think of anyone, | 那么 如果你能想起谁来 |
[17:04] | please let us know. | 请告诉我们 |
[17:10] | Did you catch the look on the wife’s face? | 你看到了他妻子的表情了么 |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:23] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[17:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:28] | What are these photos of Grace still doing here? | 为什么格雷斯的这些照片还在这里 |
[17:31] | Oh. Right. Sorry. | 对了 对不起 |
[17:32] | You should have gotten rid of these | 我们从医生那儿回到家的那一秒 |
[17:34] | the second we got back from the doctor’s. | 你就该把这些全扔了 |
[17:36] | I’ve been busy. Here, give them to me. | 我近来很忙 把这些给我 |
[17:39] | What are you gonna do with them? | 你要怎么处理 |
[17:40] | Hide them in the closet. | 藏在衣橱里 |
[17:42] | No. We have to throw these away. | 不 我们要把它们给扔了 |
[17:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:46] | Juanita could find them. | 胡安妮塔会找到的 |
[17:47] | She and Celia play in your closet all the time. | 她和西利娅总在你衣柜里面玩儿 |
[17:51] | Fine. I’ll put them in our safety deposit box. | 那好吧 我把它们放在保险箱里 |
[17:54] | The girls don’t play at the bank. | 她们总不会去银行玩儿了吧 |
[17:56] | Why are you not taking this seriously? | 你为什么不把这个当回事儿 |
[17:58] | Dr. Lunt never said | 伦特医生从来没有说 |
[17:59] | we had to throw Grace’s photos in the trash. | 我们得把格雷丝的照片扔到垃圾堆里 |
[18:01] | The doctor said we have to remove Grace from our lives. | 医生说了要让格雷丝离开我们的生活 |
[18:04] | You understand what that means? | 你明白那是什么意思吗 |
[18:06] | As far as we are concerned, | 对我们来说 |
[18:07] | Grace no longer exists. Now give me your phone, please. | 格雷丝不存在了 请给我你的手机 |
[18:12] | Why? | 干什么 |
[18:12] | I’m going to delete every photo of Grace. | 我要把格雷丝的照片都删掉 |
[18:14] | Oh, you can’t be serious. | 别这么较真 |
[18:15] | Juanita is in pain! | 胡安妮塔现在很痛苦 |
[18:16] | Do you not get that?! | 你还没发现吗 |
[18:19] | She is no longer a happy little girl | 她不再是那个快乐的小女孩了 |
[18:21] | Because you did not protect her! | 因为你没有好好保护她 |
[18:28] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[18:29] | Just pretend Grace doesn’t exist? | 假装格雷丝不存在了 |
[18:31] | Yes! And that is the last time | 是的 而且刚才是你 |
[18:34] | you will mention her name in this house! | 最后一次在这个家里提到她的名字 |
[18:46] | Oh, please, no more meds. | 拜托 别再给我吃药了 |
[18:49] | I’m good for what ails ya. | 我能平抚你的痛苦 |
[18:52] | Mike! Oh! | 麦克 哦 |
[18:54] | Oh… | 哦 |
[18:55] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 哦 |
[18:56] | Oh, I need to look at you. | 我得先瞧瞧你 |
[18:59] | No, I need to hug you. | 不 我还是要抱你 |
[19:02] | How’s my girl? Hmm? | 我的宝贝怎么样了 |
[19:04] | Hear you’re about a half-pound lighter. | 我听说你轻了小半斤 |
[19:07] | They told you about the kidney? | 他们告诉你肾的事儿了 |
[19:08] | Yeah. But it’s gonna be okay. | 是的 但是会好起来的 |
[19:10] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们能度过这个难关 |
[19:12] | Dialysis is not as bad as it sounds. | 透析没有听起来那么糟 |
[19:15] | I’m not doing dialysis. | 我不想做透析 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:18] | It’s like six hours a day, four times a week. | 这要一周四次 一次六小时 |
[19:21] | There’s not enough gossip rags in the world | 世上没有那么多的花边新闻 |
[19:23] | to fill up that kind of time. | 来打发这么久的时间 |
[19:24] | Plus, I have a job and a kid to raise. | 而且我要去工作 还要养孩子 |
[19:28] | But the doctor said– | 但是医生说 |
[19:29] | Mike, you know what? | 麦克 你知道吗 |
[19:31] | The doctors– they don’t know everything. | 医生的话 不一定全对 |
[19:34] | Look at this. There’s herbal remedies and alternative diets. | 你看这个 草药疗法和代餐 |
[19:38] | There’s a lot of other ways to handle this | 除了靠器械存活 |
[19:40] | than being hooked up to a machine. | 还有很多其他的办法 |
[19:43] | Mike, I-I feel great. | 麦克 我 我觉得很好 |
[19:46] | And I just want to handle this my own way. | 我只是想用自己的方法来解决 |
[19:49] | Well, I’d feel a lot better | 如果你听医生们的话 |
[19:50] | if you’d listen to the doctors. | 我会感觉好得多 |
[19:52] | And I’d feel a lot better if I had your support. | 如果有你的支持 我也会感觉好得多 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:59] | God, I can’t believe you’re back. | 天啊 真不敢相信你回来了 |
[20:10] | So the overall approach is craftsman, | 整体施工都是手工制作 |
[20:12] | but with japanese accents, including the lighting…. | 带有日式风格 包括照明 |
[20:15] | The vases, the calligraphy. The two styles… | 花瓶 书法 两种风格 |
[20:18] | work perfectly together. | 完美地融合在一起 |
[20:19] | And for your hotel, we think it would look… | 我们要让你的酒店看起来 |
[20:22] | just gorgeous. | 极尽华美 |
[20:25] | Well, I usually run everything past my board… | 通常决议前我都会跟董事会商议 |
[20:30] | but not this time. | 但是这次不用 |
[20:31] | I love it. | 我爱这个设计 |
[20:33] | And I love the way you two are so in sync. | 而且我也欣赏你们二位的默契 |
[20:36] | Well, we should be. We’ve been best friends for 25 years. | 那是自然 我们已经是25年的挚友了 |
[20:39] | Well, actually, uh, 26. | 实际上是 26年 |
[20:42] | Oh.You can tell. | 看得出来 |
[20:45] | So, let’s see what you have in mind for the lighting. | 那么你们打算如何设计照明呢 |
[20:48] | You guys keep talking. I’m gonna go get the water pitcher, | 你们先说着 我去拿水壶 |
[20:50] | ’cause the waiter won’t refill my glass. | 因为服务员不过来加水 |
[20:54] | So… the lighting. | 说说灯吧 |
[20:56] | Uh, yeah, I have a company | 好的 我知道一个公司 |
[20:58] | that does these japanese paper lanterns. | 制作日式纸质灯 |
[21:01] | Mm. They’re beautiful. | 它们非常美丽 |
[21:03] | And you know we have other hotels. | 你知道我们还有其他的酒店 |
[21:04] | So we may need some more conversations. | 光说这些也许还不够 |
[21:07] | Hey. Look what I found next to the water pitcher. | 看看我在水壶边找到了什么 |
[21:11] | Tee… ta-da! | 答案揭晓 |
[21:14] | Oatmeal raisin. | 燕麦葡萄干饼干 |
[21:15] | She’s always been crazy about them. | 她总是爱吃这个 |
[21:17] | Remember freshman year, when you broke up with that boyfriend? | 还记得大一的时候 你和那个男友分手 |
[21:20] | I kept her on a steady diet of these and tequila | 我就让她吃这个 喝龙舌兰 |
[21:23] | For two weeks. | 整整两星期 |
[21:26] | The bar is one of my favorite areas. | 酒吧的设计是我最喜欢的 |
[21:29] | Those lanterns with these– | 这些灯加上… |
[21:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[21:35] | It’s just, uh… | 只是 |
[21:39] | oatmeal raisin. | 燕麦葡萄干饼干 |
[21:42] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[21:43] | You’ve been such a good friend to me. | 你一直都是我的好朋友 |
[21:45] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[21:46] | Hey, relax! | 嘿 放轻松 |
[21:48] | There was, like, a hundred of ’em on a tray. | 那边盘子里还有 一百多块呢 |
[21:56] | So, take the drawings home. | 那先把这些图纸拿回家 |
[21:58] | Live with them. And we will check in next week. | 好好看看 我们下周再碰头 |
[22:02] | Renee, are you… | 雷尼 你 |
[22:04] | Yeah, no, she’s fine. She’s fine. | 没关系 她很好 她没事儿 |
[22:06] | And we’ll call you next week. | 我们下礼拜再给您打电话 |
[22:08] | And thank you so much. We are so excited. | 太感谢您了 我们激动万分 |
[22:17] | What the hell? | 到底怎么了 |
[22:20] | I have to tell you something. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[22:24] | 20 years ago… | 20年前 |
[22:26] | I did something awful. | 我闯了大祸 |
[22:28] | God, who cares? | 天啊 谁在乎啊 |
[22:30] | Ten minutes ago, you did something amazing. | 10分钟以前 你的表现好极了 |
[22:36] | I slept with Tom. | 我跟汤姆上床了 |
[22:48] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:49] | It was that weekend you went to visit your parents. | 那个周末 你回家看父母 |
[22:53] | And it was just the one time, and it meant nothing. | 就只有一次 不具任何意义 |
[22:57] | And I’ve been carrying this around | 自打我搬过来 |
[22:59] | ever since I moved here. | 我就一直背负着这个包袱 |
[23:02] | And it’s been eating me up. | 我倍受煎熬 |
[23:05] | That was after we were engaged. | 那是在我们订婚之后 |
[23:07] | Yeah, but you had… broken up… | 是的 但是你们当时 分手了 |
[23:11] | for the week. | 在那一周 |
[23:18] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 对不起 |
[23:22] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[23:25] | In fact, I can’t even look at you right now. | 事实上 我现在都不想看见你 |
[23:27] | I can’t even… | 我此刻都没法 |
[23:31] | be in the same room as you right now. | 跟你共处一室 |
[23:44] | But you are my ride, so let’s go. | 但我要搭你的顺风车 走吧 |
[24:05] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[24:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:09] | Lynette, I just need to– | 勒奈特 我只想 |
[24:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:17] | I hate you… | 我恨你 |
[24:19] | A lot. | 恨死了 |
[24:21] | But I do foresee a day far in the future | 但是我知道遥远的未来有一天 |
[24:23] | when I might only hate you a little. | 我会不太恨你 |
[24:27] | You know what the worst part is? | 知道最糟的是什么吗 |
[24:29] | For the last 20 years, | 过去的二十年里 |
[24:30] | You two have been walking around knowing this, and… | 你们俩一直在我身边 彼此心知肚明 |
[24:34] | I… | 而我 |
[24:37] | didn’t. | 却被蒙在鼓里 |
[24:39] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是个白痴 |
[24:41] | You’re not, you’re not. And I am so sorry– | 你不是 不是 我真的很抱歉 |
[24:45] | Oh, my god, you really need to stop saying that. | 天啊 你不要再说了 |
[24:51] | But I do need you to do me a favor. | 但我需要你帮个忙 |
[24:54] | Anything. | 什么忙都行 |
[24:55] | Don’t tell Tom we talked about this. | 别告诉汤姆 我们谈过这事了 |
[24:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:00] | You slept with my husband. | 你和我丈夫上过床 |
[25:01] | Can we just leave it at “’cause I said so”? | 就不能照我说的去做吗 |
[25:09] | *Happy birthday to you * | *祝你生日快乐* |
[25:12] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[25:15] | *Happy birthday, Dear Juanita* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的胡安妮塔* |
[25:19] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[25:30] | Hi. We haven’t met yet. I’m Tina’s mother. | 嗨 还未正式介绍 我是蒂娜的妈妈 |
[25:33] | Juanita came to our house last week. | 胡安妮塔上个星期来过我家 |
[25:35] | Oh, right. Thanks for coming. | 记起来了 谢谢你能来 |
[25:37] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[25:39] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[25:41] | I know. You want some cake. | 我知道 你想吃蛋糕 |
[25:43] | Hold on. We’ll get you some. | 等一下 我们会拿给你的 |
[25:47] | Sorry. That’s my youngest, Celia. | 抱歉 她是我的小女儿 西利娅 |
[25:48] | Oh, she’s adorable. | 她很可爱 |
[25:50] | Do you have any other children? | 你还有别的孩子吗 |
[25:57] | No. | 没有 |
[26:00] | I don’t have any other children. | 我没有别的孩子了 |
[26:07] | I am finally home. | 终于到家了 |
[26:10] | And just so you know, I had the worst day ever. | 你知道吗 我今天真是倒霉透顶 |
[26:14] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah, I-I-I had to meet with one surly client after another. | 我接待了一个又一个傲慢无礼的顾客 |
[26:18] | Our computers went down. I spilled coffee on my shoe. | 我们的电脑坏了 我把咖啡撒到了鞋上 |
[26:22] | Sounds like you went through a lot. | 听上去你受了不少罪 |
[26:23] | But I’m much better now. | 但我现在好多了 |
[26:26] | Oh, m–oh, oh, oh, god! | 天啊 |
[26:27] | Uh, I forgot to ask– how did the pitch go? | 我忘了问 投标怎么样了 |
[26:30] | Good. We got the job. | 很顺利 我们拿下了那个项目 |
[26:32] | That is fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[26:35] | Oh, my god. You guys are just getting started, | 老天 你们才刚刚起步 |
[26:37] | and you’re already kicking ass! I am so proud of you! | 就赢得开门红 我为你自豪 |
[26:40] | Well, it was mostly Renee. | 大多数功劳都在雷尼 |
[26:42] | She did the lion’s share of the work. | 她包办了大部分的工作 |
[26:47] | She’s an amazing woman. | 她是个了不起的女人 |
[26:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:55] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[26:57] | Yes, of course. I, um… | 没事 我 |
[26:59] | I make some hot chocolate for the kids. | 我给孩子们做了些热巧克力 |
[27:01] | Would you like some? | 你想来点吗 |
[27:03] | That sounds great. | 好啊 |
[27:04] | Yeah? Might be a little cold. Do you want me to heat it up? | 有点凉了 需要我热一下吗 |
[27:07] | No. It’s okay. | 不用 没事 |
[27:12] | – It’s–it’s–it’s boiling! – Is it? | -烫 烫 烫死了 -是吗 |
[27:15] | I-I-I burned my tongue! | 都烫到我舌头了 |
[27:17] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:30] | Here we are. | 开饭了 |
[27:31] | Oh, Bree, you didn’t. Coq au vin? | 布里 不会吧 法式红酒烩鸡 |
[27:34] | Well, I know it’s your favorite, | 这是你最爱的菜 |
[27:36] | and considering the rough few days you’ve had… | 鉴于你近来如此不顺 |
[27:38] | You are amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[27:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[27:44] | Oh, good, you’re here. | 太好了 你来了 |
[27:45] | We can eat. | 我们能开饭了 |
[27:49] | What that? I thought, uh, we were having sloppy joes. | 那是什么 我以为今天吃牛肉馅三明治 |
[27:52] | Oh… uh, well… since we’re having a guest, | 因为我们有客人 |
[27:55] | I thought I’d serve something more elegant. | 我觉得该准备些上得了台面的食物 |
[27:57] | You know what? Tomorrow night, you and I should make | 明天晚上我们俩可以做 |
[28:00] | our bouillabaisse. | 马赛炖汤 |
[28:01] | Of course. Oh, Keith, you’ll love it. | 好啊 金斯 你绝对会喜欢的 |
[28:03] | If it’s french for “Sloppy joes,” Then have at it. | 如果它是法式的”牛肉馅三明治” 就做吧 |
[28:08] | Bree, this looks wonderful. | 布里 这一切太完美了 |
[28:11] | If I may. | 请允许我祝酒 |
[28:12] | “Show me another pleasure like dinner | “与您招待我的晚宴相比 |
[28:14] | which comes every day | 没有什么快乐能如它一般 |
[28:16] | and lasts an hour.” | 每天来到 持续甚久” |
[28:17] | Talleyrand. | 引用塔列朗 |
[28:21] | “Shut up and eat, Varmints!” | “闭嘴吃东西 小不点” |
[28:25] | Yosemite sam. | 引用山姆大叔 |
[28:31] | Well, this is quite a thrill. | 真令人激动 |
[28:34] | I didn’t know Stanley Kowalski was joining us for dinner. | 没想到斯坦利·科瓦斯基与我们同桌共餐 |
[28:39] | Is he a friend of you guys? | 他是你们的一个朋友吗 |
[28:44] | Um, actually, um… | 实际上 |
[28:46] | It’s a character in “A streetcar named desire.” | 他是《欲望号列车》里的一个角色 |
[28:50] | He wore a lot of t-shirts and… | 他爱穿T恤 而且… |
[28:54] | You probably haven’t heard of it. | 你可能没有听说过这部电影 |
[28:55] | Because Will Ferrell hasn’t done a remake. | 是因为威尔·法瑞尔没翻拍 |
[29:03] | Sweetheart, why don’t you go up and put a shirt on? | 亲爱的 你上楼穿件衬衫怎么样 |
[29:05] | After all, it is dinner, and we do have company. | 毕竟这是正餐 而且有客人在 |
[29:09] | If it’s all the same to everyone, I’m comfortable, | 如果大家觉得无所谓 我就这么穿吧 |
[29:11] | so I’d like to stay in this. | 挺舒服的 |
[29:12] | Why don’t I just go up and grab you one? | 我上去帮你拿件下来 好吗 |
[29:14] | – It will only take a sec. – Bree, sit. | -很快 -布里 坐下 |
[29:16] | Please. I’m sure our company can endure one night of bare arms. | 拜托 我想我们的客人能将就一晚的赤膊 |
[29:20] | Quite right. Though I don’t know what the fuss is. | 没错 虽然我不清楚换衣服有什么难的 |
[29:24] | Seems like such a reasonable request. | 但貌似理由还算合理 |
[29:27] | Guess I just like dressing the way I want to dress | 这是在我家 我想怎么穿 |
[29:29] | in my own home. Here’s an idea. | 就怎么穿 我提议 |
[29:31] | Why don’t you take off your jacket, | 干脆你也把外套脱了吧 |
[29:32] | see how much more comfortable it is? | 看看这样有多舒服吧 |
[29:33] | Well, if it’s all the same to you, I’d prefer not to. | 如果脱了跟你一样 我还是不脱了 |
[29:36] | Aren’t you afraid of getting food on it? | 你就不怕会沾上食物吗 |
[29:38] | Not really. | 不怕 |
[29:39] | I’m planning on eating with utensils, not my hands. | 我可是打算用餐具吃饭 而不是用爪子 |
[29:47] | Keith. | 金斯 |
[29:49] | Whoops. | 不好意思 |
[29:51] | Accidents happen. | 突发状况 |
[29:55] | Well, I suppose I should be happy | 其实我还是该庆幸 |
[29:58] | it wasn’t his own feces. | 还好不是他的排泄物 |
[30:00] | Orson, I’m so sorry. Keith, what were you thinking? | 奥森 抱歉 金斯 你怎么回事 |
[30:03] | Let’s just put this behind us, shall we? | 我们还是既往不咎了 好吗 |
[30:05] | And enjoy the lovely meal that you’ve prepared. | 好好享受你准备的盛宴吧 |
[30:07] | Oh, and please pass the peas. | 麻烦把青豆递给我 |
[30:23] | Stop it this instant! You’re acting like children, | 立马住手 怎么都跟孩子一样 |
[30:26] | and I will not stand for it! Do you hear me?! | 我受够了 你们听到没有 |
[30:50] | Bree. | 布里 |
[30:51] | Hi, Judy. | 你好 朱迪 |
[30:53] | I’m sorry to just come over here without calling, | 抱歉没打电话就直接来了 |
[30:55] | but I need to speak with you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[30:58] | Come in. | 进来说吧 |
[31:04] | How’s Orson? | 奥森可好 |
[31:06] | You know he’s, um, staying with me? | 你也知道 他现在住在我那儿 |
[31:09] | Figured as much. | 猜到了 |
[31:13] | Well, I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[31:16] | It’s, uh, just too difficult | 奥森和我 |
[31:18] | for Orson to live with me and my new boyfriend, | 再加上我的现任男友 一起住太难办了 |
[31:20] | And I know you broke up with him, but… | 我知道你跟他分手了 但是 |
[31:22] | is there any way he could stay here | 在他找到新去处前 |
[31:24] | until he finds a new place? | 能不能先待在你这儿 |
[31:26] | Look, I don’t know what he’s been telling you, | 我不知道他跟你怎么说的 |
[31:28] | but orson left me. | 其实 是他离我而去的 |
[31:32] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[31:35] | Because he’s still in love with you. | 因为他爱的仍然是你 |
[31:48] | Beautiful, isn’t she? | 太美了 是不是 |
[31:53] | She’s just perfect. | 她完美无瑕 |
[31:56] | I’ll take her. | 就要她了 |
[31:58] | I must say, your daughter’s a lucky little girl. | 不得不说 你女儿真幸运 |
[32:00] | My daughter? | 我女儿 |
[32:02] | I assumed you were buying her a present. | 这不是你给她买的礼物吗 |
[32:05] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[32:08] | This is for me. | 我给自己买的 |
[32:22] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[32:26] | But there is something about your ex… | 但你前夫也有错 |
[32:29] | – Keith…- I get it. You had a relationship, | -金斯 -我懂 你们有过感情 |
[32:32] | it’s over, it’s totally platonic, | 但那已结束 现在完全是柏拉图式友谊 |
[32:34] | and I’m cool with it. | 我没意见 |
[32:36] | Actually, I just spoke with his ex-girlfriend. | 其实我刚和他的前女友谈过了 |
[32:39] | Orson is still in love with me. | 奥森仍然爱着我 |
[32:41] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[32:43] | Let’s wheel his ass to the curb right now. | 我们立马让他卷铺盖走人 |
[32:45] | Keith, keith, calm down. | 金斯 金斯 冷静点 |
[32:47] | Before we wheel his… anywhere, | 在我们让他… 离开之前 |
[32:49] | I need to talk to him. | 我得先跟他谈谈 |
[32:51] | I’m sure I can get him to make other arrangements. | 我保证我能让他另作打算 |
[32:53] | Well, get him to make ’em now. | 那让他现在就去 |
[32:54] | I don’t want that guy in our home another night. | 我不想那家伙再在这待一晚上了 |
[32:56] | Fine. Just give me 15 minutes. | 好吧 给我15分钟 |
[33:06] | I spoke with Judy. | 我和朱迪谈过了 |
[33:11] | She told me that you were the one who left… | 她告诉我是你离她而去 |
[33:14] | because you still have feelings for me. | 因为你还爱着我 |
[33:16] | Is that true? Is that… why you’re here? | 是真的吗 那就是你来这儿的原因吗 |
[33:21] | Leaving you was the biggest mistake I could have made. | 离开你是我所犯过的最大的错误 |
[33:24] | I know that now. | 我现在才明白 |
[33:26] | Orson… | 奥森… |
[33:27] | Tell me you don’t feel the same way. | 告诉我你对我已没有感觉了 |
[33:30] | Just tell me you feel nothing, | 告诉我你毫无感觉 |
[33:32] | and I will go away. I promise. | 我立马就走 我保证 |
[33:34] | Do you know how easy it would be for me to… | 你知道对于我来说 变回从前那个女人 |
[33:37] | become that woman again? | 重新扮演你妻子的角色 |
[33:39] | To slide back into the role of your wife? | 会有多简单吗 |
[33:41] | Then do it. | 那就回来啊 |
[33:43] | We have a connection, Bree, and you know it. | 我们心有灵犀 布里 你知道的 |
[33:45] | We used to. | 那都是过去的事了 |
[33:48] | But I’ve made a new connection. | 我的心已另有所属 |
[33:51] | Please, with that tattooed neanderthal? | 得了吧 跟那个有纹身的粗人吗 |
[33:55] | Yes, and I will always have feelings for you, | 是的 虽然我永远都对你有感情 |
[33:58] | but I’ve… changed. | 但我已改变 |
[34:01] | How have you changed? | 你变成什么样了 |
[34:03] | I… I can’t articulate it to you | 我也说不清楚 |
[34:06] | because I don’t understand it myself. | 因为我自己也不太清楚 |
[34:08] | All I know is that being with Keith | 我只知道和金斯在一起 |
[34:11] | has made me a different person. | 让我感觉焕然一新 |
[34:15] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[34:21] | Orson… | 奥森 |
[34:23] | You will always have a piece of my heart, | 我的心有一部分永远属于你 |
[34:27] | but you have to understand that this is over. | 但你得接受我们结束了这个现实 |
[34:33] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[34:35] | I’m not. | 我不会 |
[34:45] | So? | 怎样 |
[34:47] | Did you tell him? | 跟他说了吗 |
[34:48] | Does he need help packing his stuff? | 他需要帮忙打包行李不 |
[34:49] | Um… actually, Orson’s gonna be staying with us a little longer. | 事实上 奥森还得在这儿待一段时间 |
[34:56] | What? | 什么 |
[34:57] | Just, um, for a few more days | 就再待几天而已 |
[35:00] | until he finds a place of his own. | 等他找到住处 |
[35:02] | Please? He’s very fragile right now. | 求你了 他现在很脆弱 |
[35:05] | I don’t believe this. | 鬼才信这些 |
[35:07] | Well, I can’t just throw him out. | 我不能就这么把他赶出去吧 |
[35:09] | You know why? Because you don’t want to. | 你知道为什么吗 你根本就不想他走 |
[35:13] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[35:14] | It’s not your fault you’re still in love with him. | 还爱着他 也不是你的错 |
[35:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[35:22] | Wait! Please stop and talk to me! | 等等 别走 咱们好好谈谈 |
[35:24] | Bree, there’s nothing to talk about! | 布里 没什么好谈的 |
[35:27] | Why would you wanna be with sloppy joe | 干嘛要选牛肉馅三明治 |
[35:29] | when you can be with coq au vin in there? | 你不是有法式红酒烩鸡了吗 |
[35:32] | Let’s just cut our losses. | 咱们就别互相耽误了 |
[35:44] | You listen to me. | 你给我听好了 |
[35:46] | That’s who I was, not who I am now. | 那是以前的我 我现在已经变了 |
[35:48] | I have never worked harder in my life to keep a relationship, | 我这辈子头一次这么努力地珍惜一段感情 |
[35:51] | And if I have to in a pile of steer manure to prove it to you, | 如果我滚进一地牛粪 才能向你证明 |
[35:55] | then I’ll do it! | 我也在所不辞 |
[36:14] | Mike, just hang up. | 麦克 别打电话了 |
[36:15] | I don’t wanna deal with any more doctors. | 我不想再看什么医生了 |
[36:18] | He’s a top kidney specialist. | 这位是个顶级肾病专家 |
[36:19] | I really want you to talk to him. | 我非常想让你去他那儿看看 |
[36:22] | I can’t get any reception in here. | 我在这儿打不通接待处 |
[36:23] | I’m gonna go downstairs. M.J., take care of your mom. | 我去趟楼下 MJ 照顾好妈妈 |
[36:29] | Mom, this pudding’s gross. | 妈妈 布丁好难吃 |
[36:31] | I wish they had ice cream. | 要是有冰激凌就好了 |
[36:33] | Well, I think they do in the cafeteria downstairs. | 我记得楼下的餐厅有冰激凌 |
[36:37] | When your dad comes back, maybe he can take you. | 等你爸爸回来 让他带你吃 |
[36:39] | How much longer are you gonna be in the hospital? | 你要在医院住多久 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. A little longer. | 我也不知道 得有一阵子 |
[36:46] | Is a kidney like a heart? Do you need it to live? | 肾是不是像心脏 是你赖以为生的 |
[36:55] | Uh, well… yes. | 那个 是的 |
[37:00] | So… you could die? | 那 你可能会死吗 |
[37:06] | You know what? | 要不这样吧 |
[37:08] | Why don’t you and I go downstairs | 咱们两个现在就下楼 |
[37:13] | right now and get you some ice cream? | 给你买冰激凌好不好 |
[37:16] | Mrs. Delfino, you’re in no condition | 德尔非诺太太 无论如何 |
[37:17] | To be getting out of bed. | 你都不可以下床活动 |
[37:18] | Just taking him for ice cream. | 我就带他去买个冰激凌 |
[37:20] | Let me at least call you an orderly | 至少让我叫个护理员 |
[37:21] | and get you a wheelchair. | 给你拿个轮椅 |
[37:22] | I don’t need a wheelchair. | 我不需要坐轮椅 |
[37:25] | Look, I need to do this. He’s scared. | 我一定得去 他现在很害怕 |
[37:34] | So how long till you’re able to play basketball with me? | 你要多久才能跟我打篮球 |
[37:37] | Oh, not too long. Trust me, sweetie. | 不用太久 宝贝 相信我 |
[37:40] | I can’t wait to kick your butt | 我还等着跟你来场一对一小比赛 |
[37:43] | in a little game of one-on-one. | 打得你落花流水呢 |
[37:47] | – Are you okay? – Sure. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[37:52] | So, what–what kind of ice cream do you want, sweetie? | 宝贝 你想吃什么样的冰激凌 |
[37:55] | Can I have an ice cream sandwich? | 我可以吃冰激凌三明治吗 |
[37:57] | Oh. You bet. | 当然 |
[37:59] | You know what’s cool? | 你知道吗 |
[38:01] | When I was at my friend Jerry’s birthday party, | 有次我去我朋友杰瑞的生日派对 |
[38:03] | We made our own ice cream | 我们可以自己做冰激凌 |
[38:06] | and put graham crackers in it. | 还往里放了全麦饼干 |
[38:10] | That sounds… great. | 听起来 很不错 |
[38:12] | Oh. You know what else was cool? On St. Patrick’s day at school, | 还有更酷的 圣帕里特里克节那天 |
[38:16] | They gave us green ice cream. | 学校发给我们绿色的冰激凌 |
[38:21] | There were green M&M’s in it, too. | 里面甚至还有绿色的M&M糖豆 |
[38:23] | Everyone else thought it was gross. | 大家都觉得恶心死了 |
[38:26] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[38:39] | So you’re having surgery to put in a shunt. | 要动手术安一个分流器吗 |
[38:42] | It’s for the dialysis. | 为了透析用 |
[38:43] | And how long will you need to have this? | 这个分流器你要戴多久 |
[38:46] | Till they find me a donor. | 直到找到捐肾人 |
[38:48] | Well, that won’t take very long, will it? | 花不了太长时间吧 |
[38:50] | Three to five years. | 3到5年 |
[38:57] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[38:59] | I’m going through this whole thing like it was a movie. | 这一切就像电影一样 |
[39:03] | It was happening to someone else. | 像是发生在别人身上的事 |
[39:09] | But now… | 但是现在… |
[39:13] | it’s real. | 电影变成现实了 |
[39:17] | So I need to ask you guys something. | 我得求你们几个帮我个忙 |
[39:19] | Of course. What is it? | 当然可以 什么事 |
[39:22] | If something happens to me… | 如果我有个三长两短 |
[39:27] | I need to know if you’ll be there | 我想知道 你们会不会 |
[39:29] | to help… Mike with M.J. | 帮麦克照顾MJ |
[39:37] | Honey, you’ll come through this with flying colors. | 亲爱的 你肯定会轻松战胜病魔的 |
[39:41] | Yeah, nothing’s gonna happen to you. | 是啊 你不会有事的 |
[39:51] | Absolutely. Yes. We’ll be there. | 当然 我们答应你 我们会照顾他的 |
[40:01] | My hero. | 我的大英雄 |
[40:04] | Save it. I had nothing to do with what happened. | 别这么叫我 我跟这件事没有任何关系 |
[40:07] | Could you do me a favor next time? | 下次能不能帮我个忙 |
[40:10] | A little down… and to the right. | 枪口再往下一点 往右一点 |
[40:12] | There’s not gonna be a next time. | 没有下一次 |
[40:14] | There wasn’t a this time. | 甚至根本没有这一次 |
[40:16] | I thought you said you’d think about it. | 我记得你说你会考虑一下 |
[40:18] | That’s what you said, and I told you “No.” | 那是你说的 我给你的答复是”不” |
[40:22] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[40:27] | Then who did? | 那是谁干的 |
[40:36] | Something happened in the suburbs last week. | 上周城郊遭遇了不测 |
[40:41] | A man was shot outside his home. | 一名男子在家门口中枪 |
[40:45] | Detectives were called to investigate… | 侦探们奉命调查 |
[40:50] | And they soon learned this man had enemies… | 很快他们就发现 此人树敌众多 |
[40:55] | Some he was not even aware of. | 有的敌人 他甚至都不记得了 |
[41:01] | We’re sorry to disturb you again, sir. | 先生 不好意思又打扰你 |
[41:03] | Not at all. Any luck with the investigation? | 不会不会 侦查有进展吗 |
[41:06] | Is your wife here? | 您妻子在吗 |
[41:08] | She’s in the cafeteria. | 她去餐厅了 |
[41:09] | Do you mind? It’s a bit of a delicate matter. | 你介意我关门吗 情况有点微妙 |
[41:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:15] | Sir, when we questioned you | 先生 我们跟你录口供的时候 |
[41:17] | about any enemies you might have, | 问你有没有什么仇人 |
[41:18] | You didn’t mention your mother-in-law. | 你怎么没提到你岳母 |
[41:20] | My mother-in-law? What are you talking about? | 我岳母怎么了 你想说什么 |
[41:23] | Uh, we did a little checking into your wife’s background. | 我们调查了一下你太太的背景 |
[41:27] | Why didn’t you tell us | 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[41:27] | Her mother framed you for her own murder? | 她母亲曾试图以谋杀陷害你 |
[41:34] | I mean, come on. We know she’s in jail, | 我们也知道 她现在在监狱里 |
[41:37] | but Felicia Tillman has gone to some extraordinary lengths | 但是菲丽莎·蒂尔曼曾大费周章 |
[41:40] | to cause you harm. | 来伤害过你 |
[41:41] | Are you sure there isn’t a possibility | 你觉不觉得 |
[41:43] | that she somehow was involved in this? | 她有可能参与此事 |
[41:53] | Not at all. That’s water under the bridge. | 不可能 那都是陈年往事了 |
[41:57] | With love and prayer, | 凭借爱和祈祷的力量 |
[41:59] | Felicia and I have resolved the issues between us. | 我和菲丽莎已经化干戈为玉帛 |
[42:05] | Okay. If anything else turns up, | 好吧 等我们发现别的线索 |
[42:08] | we’ll let you know. | 再来告诉你 |
[42:09] | I appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[42:11] | Oh, and, officers? | 对了 长官 |
[42:14] | Thank you for not bringing this up in front of my wife. | 谢谢你们没当着我妻子的面谈这事 |
[42:17] | Her mother is something that we never really discuss. | 我俩从来不谈她母亲的事 |