时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I was thinking about this great guy from my past. | 我当时在想我过去遇到的一个好男人 |
[00:05] | An evening of drinking led to a confession. | 酒醉之夜吐真言 |
[00:08] | – Tom. – Tom scavo? | -是汤姆 -汤姆·斯加沃 |
[00:10] | Love of my life. | 我毕生挚爱啊 |
[00:12] | I have to talk to you about something really important. | 我有些很重要的话得跟你说 |
[00:14] | Did anyone order a shrimp cocktail | 有人点了鸡尾鲜虾吗 |
[00:15] | with a puny engagement ring on the side? | 里面还有个超小号的订婚钻戒 |
[00:18] | Keith’s plan to propose was thwarted. | 金斯的求婚计划横生枝节 |
[00:21] | I really do love your son. | 我是真爱你儿子 |
[00:23] | Yeah, I see you with someone… more your own age. | 恩 我觉得你该和跟你年纪差不多的人 |
[00:27] | – What are you doing? – Memorizing your face. | -你在干什么 -记住你的样子 |
[00:30] | Gaby said good-bye to her biological daughter Grace. | 加布忍痛道别亲生女儿格雷斯 |
[00:34] | A halfway house for convicts on our street? | 在我们这条街上开中转中心 |
[00:37] | I now own seven houses on Wisteria Lane. | 我现在已经是紫藤郡七处房子的主人了 |
[00:39] | And Paul needed one more house… | 保罗只需再买下一所房子 |
[00:42] | I can offer you well above market value. | 我出的价比市场价高多了 |
[00:44] | – How much above market value? – We have to stick together. | -高于市场价多少呢 -我们得团结 |
[00:48] | to achieve his goal. | 就能阴谋得逞 |
[00:57] | We know what they look like. | 我们都清楚他们长相狰狞 |
[01:02] | We know how they dress… | 知道他们穿着怪异 |
[01:07] | And we know how they behave. | 了解他们举止粗鲁 |
[01:12] | Yes, we can all recognize the wrong kind of people. | 是的 我们一眼就能认出那些心术不正的人 |
[01:18] | And when we see them coming, | 一旦看见他们走近 |
[01:20] | we do what we have to to protect ourselves. | 为保护自己 我们什么都做得出来 |
[01:23] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[01:24] | How are you this fine day? | 天气真好 你好吗 |
[01:26] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[01:27] | – Old friends. – Ex-con friends? | -老朋友 -狱中老友 |
[01:30] | Uh… aren’t you jumping the gun? | 你也太迫不及待了吧 |
[01:32] | Until the homeowners association votes, | 业主委员会一天没投票 |
[01:34] | you don’t have approval for your project. | 你就无权开业 |
[01:36] | These men have volunteered to get my halfway house ready. | 这些人是主动来帮我筹备中转屋的 |
[01:39] | Most of them live in a dreadful facility on skid row. | 他们大多数人住在贫民区 设施很糟糕 |
[01:42] | I told them that if they participated in the remodel, | 我告诉他们 如果他们参与改造建设 |
[01:45] | I could get them transferred here. | 我就能把他们转到这儿来 |
[01:47] | You’re wasting their time, | 你这是让他们白忙活 |
[01:48] | because this place is never going to open. | 这个中转中心永远别想开起来 |
[01:52] | Oh, I think it will. | 我想会的 |
[01:55] | And won’t it be nice for these men to live on a street | 让他们住在这条街上不是很好吗 |
[01:58] | where children play in their front yards | 有孩子们在前院玩耍 |
[02:00] | and people don’t lock their doors at night? | 这里的人们夜不闭户 |
[02:07] | Why is Paul so sure the house will open? | 为什么保罗这么有把握能开中转屋 |
[02:10] | He doesn’t have the votes. | 他没有拿到足够的票数啊 |
[02:12] | He’s got something up his sleeve. | 他一定有什么阴招 |
[02:14] | What it is I don’t know. | 至于是什么我也不清楚 |
[02:15] | Are we positive no one’s planning on selling him their home? | 我们确信没人会把房子卖给他吧 |
[02:19] | We can’t take anyone for granted. | 这可不能想当然 |
[02:20] | We need to talk to everyone on the street. | 我们得跟这条街上每个人都谈谈 |
[02:23] | Good idea. We’ll shore up support. | 好主意 我们再确定一下 |
[02:24] | And if we sense anyone starting to waver… | 如果发现有人有摇摆的迹象 |
[02:27] | How could they? | 怎么可能 |
[02:27] | Everyone knows what’s at stake here. | 人人都知道这风险有多大 |
[02:30] | I pray they do. | 但愿他们知道 |
[02:31] | I love this neighborhood, and I don’t want it to change. | 我喜欢这条街 不愿意它有什么变化 |
[02:34] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[02:37] | And with that, | 带着这份坚定 |
[02:39] | my friends went to work trying to stop Paul Young. | 我的朋友们行动起来阻止保罗·杨 |
[02:44] | He knew what they were up to. | 他也知道她们会出这招 |
[02:48] | But he didn’t care. | 但他满不在乎 |
[02:52] | He should have. | 他真该在乎的 |
[02:54] | Paul had forgotten what ordinary men and women | 保罗忘了 平凡的人们 |
[02:57] | will do to protect themselves… | 为了保护自己不受坏人伤害 |
[03:00] | from the wrong kind of people. | 将不惜一切代价 |
[03:09] | null | 红豆包 柠檬meg NANA 蛀虫小门柴 |
[03:16] | It was just before sunrise on Wisteria Lane… | 那天早晨天还没亮 |
[03:22] | when a cab arrived… | 一辆出租车来到了紫藤郡 |
[03:26] | and a woman departed. | 接走了一个女人 |
[03:30] | She left the street quietly. | 她悄悄地离开了这条街 |
[03:33] | But news of her disappearance would soon spread. | 但她失踪的消息很快就传开了 |
[03:38] | And the sound would be deafening. | 引起反响之大 前所未有 |
[03:47] | But first… | 但是首先 |
[03:51] | A young man in love | 一个堕入爱河的年轻人 |
[03:54] | had plans to make some noise of his own. | 计划将自己的心声表达出来 |
[04:07] | Bree, I love you, and I want this to be | 布里 我爱你 我希望这是 |
[04:10] | the last morning you wake up without me next to you. | 你醒来时身边没有我陪伴的最后一个早晨 |
[04:13] | 6:00! How long have you been kneeling there? | 六点钟 你在这跪了多久 |
[04:17] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[04:18] | but after you answer this question, | 不过在你答复我之后 |
[04:20] | you’re gonna need to help me up. | 你得帮忙把我扶起来 |
[04:23] | Bree… | 布里 |
[04:25] | Will you do me the honor… | 我是否有幸 |
[04:27] | May I say something first? | 我能先说几句吗 |
[04:31] | After that embarrassing night in the restaurant, | 经历了在餐馆那尴尬的一晚 |
[04:32] | I really appreciate you taking another stab at this, but… | 真的很感谢你又再向我求婚 不过 |
[04:39] | That’s a long “But.” I’m getting up. | 这句”不过”太长了 我要起来了 |
[04:41] | Hold on. I’m not saying no… | 等等 我并不是拒绝 |
[04:44] | Exactly. | 真的 |
[04:46] | It’s just so soon to be talking about marriage. | 只不过婚姻有点言之过早 |
[04:50] | Maybe I can use this as a tiny napkin ring. | 干脆我把这戒指用作小餐巾环好了 |
[04:54] | Wait! | 等下 |
[04:59] | I have a proposal for you. | 我也想求你件事 |
[05:03] | I love you, too, | 我也爱你 |
[05:05] | Keith Watson, | 金斯·沃森 |
[05:07] | and I also want this to be the last morning I wake up | 我也希望这是最后一个 |
[05:11] | without you next to me. | 醒来没有你在身旁的早晨 |
[05:14] | So I’m asking you, | 所以我想问你 |
[05:17] | will you do me the honor of… | 我是否有这份荣幸请你 |
[05:22] | moving in with me? | 与我同居 |
[05:28] | For the third time, no. | 说第三次了 不 |
[05:29] | I’m not gonna sell my house to Paul Young. | 我不会把房子卖给保罗·杨的 |
[05:31] | I’m sorry. I just had to make sure. | 对不起 我只是得确认一下 |
[05:33] | The vote is today. | 今天就要投票了 |
[05:34] | Do you really think that I would let dangerous ex-cons | 你真觉得我会让危险的有前科的家伙 |
[05:36] | move in next to my own mother? | 搬去我妈家隔壁吗 |
[05:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:39] | As a teenager, you were pretty nasty. | 你十几岁的时候还挺麻烦的 |
[05:43] | But you’re all grown up now and so very nice. | 不过你现在已经长大成人了 而且人很好 |
[05:46] | Thank you for your support. | 感谢你的支持 |
[05:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:52] | Lynette Scavo? | 勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[05:54] | Yeah? | 是我 |
[05:54] | Brent Ferguson, president | 我是布伦特·费古森 |
[05:55] | of the Hydrangea Circle Homeowners association. | 绣球环路房主协会的会长 |
[05:59] | We’ve all heard about your situation. | 我们都听说了你们的情况 |
[06:01] | We’d love to help. | 我们很乐意帮忙 |
[06:03] | – Really? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[06:04] | Last year we had a similar scare on our street. | 去年我们街上也出现过类似险情 |
[06:07] | Some old hippie wanted to open up a drug rehab center | 有个老痞子想在我们街区 |
[06:09] | on our block. | 开戒毒所 |
[06:09] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[06:12] | Didn’t that old hippie get beat up by a neighbor? | 那个老痞子后来是不是被哪个邻居给揍了 |
[06:16] | He made the mistake of mouthing off | 他不长眼 居然对一个 |
[06:17] | to one of my neighbors who’s an ex-green beret. | 前陆军特种部队的邻居骂骂咧咧的 |
[06:19] | Newspaper made it sound way worse than it was. | 报纸太夸大其辞 |
[06:22] | Well, nice to meet you. | 真是幸会 |
[06:24] | You say the word, | 只要你开口 |
[06:26] | and I will have the homeowners association | 我会让房主协会 |
[06:27] | of ten different streets here to back you folks up. | 附近十条街的人都来挺你们 |
[06:31] | Whoever’s trying to open up this halfway house, | 谁要想在这儿开这么家中转中心 |
[06:33] | we could really scare the hell out of them. | 我们绝对可以好好吓吓他 |
[06:35] | Well, I appreciate your offer, | 我很感激你的提议 |
[06:37] | but I think we’d prefer to handle our situation | 不过我觉得我们还是倾向于 |
[06:40] | in a more… | 用比较 |
[06:42] | civilized manner. | 文明的方式处理 |
[06:45] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[06:46] | you change your mind, | 你要是改主意的话 |
[06:47] | you know where to find me. | 知道上哪儿找我了 |
[06:49] | “Hydrangea Circle,” Got it. | 绣球环路 知道了 |
[06:54] | So we’re at dinner, | 我们当时在吃晚饭 |
[06:55] | and Renee is going on and on about this guy | 雷尼一直不停地谈论这家伙 |
[06:57] | she once had a fling with and she still has feelings for. | 他俩曾有一腿 而她现在还对他有感觉 |
[06:59] | And she gets so drunk that | 后来她醉的不轻 |
[07:00] | she tells me it was Tom Scavo. | 告诉我那人就是汤姆·斯加沃 |
[07:05] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我该怎么办 |
[07:07] | You look so hot right now. | 你现在看起来真性感 |
[07:09] | Mike, focus. | 麦克 专心点 |
[07:11] | I know you’ve been in Alaska for a month. | 我知道你在阿拉斯加已经待了一个月了 |
[07:14] | A month, 19 days, and 7 hours. | 一个月 已经19天加7小时 |
[07:17] | Yesterday I put boobs on a snowman. | 昨天我甚至给雪人安了胸部 |
[07:20] | I need to come home. | 我得回家来 |
[07:21] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你 |
[07:24] | So am I making too much out of this? | 我是不是把这事想太复杂了 |
[07:26] | I mean, it happened 20 years ago, | 毕竟是20年前的事了 |
[07:28] | And Tom’s a good guy, right? | 汤姆也是个好男人 对吧 |
[07:30] | Yeah, he is, but… | 没错 他是 不过 |
[07:31] | Even good guys make mistakes | 只要到了那情境 |
[07:32] | if the circumstances are right. | 即便是好男人也会犯错的 |
[07:36] | Interesting point. Wish you hadn’t made it | 说得很好 希望你那么饥渴地 |
[07:38] | while you were 2,000 miles away and clearly horny. | 待在两千英里之外 别犯什么错 |
[07:42] | Susan, I am in the middle of nowhere. | 苏珊 我这地方鸟不拉屎的 |
[07:45] | The only female I’ve seen has antlers. | 我见过的唯一雌性是长着鹿角的 |
[07:50] | So should I tell Lynette? | 你说我该告诉勒奈特吗 |
[07:52] | Well, not just yet. | 暂时先别吧 |
[07:53] | Maybe just keep an eye on the situation. | 先看看情况怎么发展 |
[07:56] | Thanks for the advice. | 多谢你的建议 |
[07:58] | Just so you know, when you come home, | 先告诉你 等你回家的时候 |
[07:59] | I’m gonna make you forget all about that snowman. | 我会让你彻底忘记那个雪人的 |
[08:04] | Her name is Carol. | 她叫卡罗 |
[08:07] | Okay, you really need to come home. | 好吧 你是真的得回家了 |
[08:18] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[08:21] | Why are you crying? | 你怎么哭了 |
[08:25] | Oh… just… | 就是 |
[08:27] | having a sad day. | 今天有点难过 |
[08:30] | You’ve been having a lot of sad days. | 你最近经常都很难过 |
[08:31] | Is it because Grace left? | 是因为格蕾丝离开的缘故吗 |
[08:34] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[08:37] | That was when you started being sad– | 因为你就是从那时候开始难过的 |
[08:39] | the day she went away. | 从她走的那天 |
[08:43] | No, it’s just, you know… | 没有 只是 |
[08:46] | I got really close to that whole family, and… | 我跟那一家人真的很亲密 |
[08:49] | I knew I was gonna miss Carmen and Hector. | 我也很想念卡门和赫克多 |
[08:51] | And Grace? | 还有格蕾丝 |
[08:57] | Why are you wearing my necklace? | 你为什么戴着我的项链 |
[09:00] | I’m playing dress-up. | 我在打扮 |
[09:02] | Not with real diamonds. Hand it over! | 那也不能戴真钻的 把它给我 |
[09:05] | Fine. Here. | 好吧 给你 |
[09:09] | Take it. | 拿去 |
[09:11] | And I don’t want you playing in my room anymore. | 我希望你别再跑到我房间里玩了 |
[09:13] | You understand? | 听明白了吗 |
[09:15] | I liked you better when you were crying. | 我反而更喜欢你哭的时候 |
[09:24] | Mitzi! | 米兹 |
[09:25] | It’s Lynette Scavo! | 我是勒奈特·斯加沃 |
[09:27] | If you’re in there, | 你在家吗 |
[09:29] | please open up! | 请开下门 |
[09:40] | Hey, Lee. Hey. | 嗨 李 |
[09:41] | You wouldn’t happen to know where mitzi kinsky is, would you? | 你不会知道米兹·金斯基去哪了吧 |
[09:43] | No. Why would I? | 不知道 为什么我该知道 |
[09:45] | I thought maybe you and Paul convinced her to sell her house | 我想也许你和保罗说服她把房子卖了 |
[09:48] | and then stashed her away someplace for safekeeping. | 然后保险起见 把她藏了起来 |
[09:50] | Lynette, I have to say, I’m offended. | 勒奈特 我必须说 我感到受冒犯了 |
[09:52] | I have to say, I couldn’t care less. | 我只能说 我一点也不在乎 |
[09:55] | You know… | 等等 |
[09:56] | For the millionth time, I had no idea what he was up to! | 再重申一次 我一点都不知道他要干嘛 |
[09:59] | You were his real estate agent! You didn’t think it odd– | 你是他的房产经纪人 你就没觉得蹊跷 |
[10:03] | Him buying all these houses on one street? | 他可是买下了这条街上的所有房子 |
[10:05] | He was paying me commissions. What–what am I supposed to do? | 他如数付我佣金 那我该怎么办 |
[10:08] | – Complain? – Maybe you didn’t know, | -抱怨吗 -也许你对此一无所知 |
[10:10] | and if Paul is voted down at tonight’s meeting, I’m sure | 如果保罗在今晚投票会议中落败 |
[10:13] | in time people will forget you had anything to do with this– | 大家自然不会跟你计较 |
[10:16] | I– but, Lee, if he finds a way to open that house, | 但是李 如果他设法把那个中转屋开起来 |
[10:19] | I don’t think anyone on this street will ever forgive you. | 我认为这条街上没人会原谅你的 |
[10:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:36] | Look out your window. | 看看窗外 |
[10:41] | Oh, it’s you. I’m hanging up now. | 是你 我要挂电话了 |
[10:43] | Look, I understand you’re annoyed with me. | 听着 我知道你很烦我 |
[10:46] | – I feel awful. – Well, you should. | -我感觉很糟 -你活该 |
[10:48] | Because of you, everyone on this street hates me now. | 因为你 现在街道上每个人都讨厌我 |
[10:51] | That’s why I’m calling. | 所以我打电话给你 |
[10:53] | I put you in an awful position. I’d like to make it up to you. | 我陷你于不义之中 我想补偿你 |
[10:56] | And how are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么补偿 |
[10:58] | Well, first, you should know that Mitzi Kinsky | 首先 你要知道昨天米兹·金斯基 |
[11:00] | agreed to sell me her house yesterday. | 同意把她的房子卖给我了 |
[11:03] | What? | 什么 |
[11:05] | I suggested she leave the lane for a while. | 我建议她先去避避风头 |
[11:08] | The taxi picked her up this morning. | 今早她已经乘的士跑了 |
[11:10] | Oh, my god. So why– why are you telling me this? | 天啊 你为什么要告诉我 |
[11:13] | Because I have a little proposition for you. | 因为我有个小建议给你 |
[11:16] | And given how the neighbors feel about you these days, | 基于这些天来邻居们对你的态度 |
[11:19] | I suggest you listen. | 你最好听取我的建议 |
[11:33] | Hey, Mitzi, it’s Lynette. | 你好 米兹 我是勒奈特 |
[11:35] | Um, still haven’t heard from you. I need to make sure | 一直没你消息 我要确认一下 |
[11:37] | we’re all on the same page for tonight’s meeting. Call me back. | 今晚会议我们是同一战线的 回电给我 |
[11:40] | Ay. Hey. | 你好 |
[11:42] | I know you’re probably busy. I really need to talk to somebody. | 我知道你可能很忙 但我要找个人聊聊 |
[11:46] | I would love to, but the meeting’s tonight. | 我也想 但今晚就要开会了 |
[11:48] | I got a bunch of phone calls to make. | 我还有很多的电话要打 |
[11:49] | Can’t you talk to Susan or Bree? | 你可以找苏珊或布里吗 |
[11:52] | – No. It’s gotta be you. – Why? | -不行 只能是你 -为什么 |
[11:55] | You’re the only woman I know who’s lost a child. | 你是我唯一知道失去过亲骨肉的女人 |
[12:03] | And ever since Grace left, I can’t stop crying. | 格雷斯走了之后 我变得多愁善感 |
[12:06] | I break down at the mall, at the market. | 我会情不自禁地在超市或商场哭起来 |
[12:09] | I’m starting to freak myself out. | 我快把自己逼疯了 |
[12:10] | I was the same way after I lost the baby. | 我当时失去孩子时也是这样 |
[12:13] | I finally went to a therapist. | 最后我去看了治疗师 |
[12:16] | I didn’t know that. Yeah. | 我不知道有这事 |
[12:18] | – Did it help? – It did. | -那有用吗 -有用 |
[12:21] | In fact, she had me do something you might want to try. | 她给了我点建议 或许你想试试 |
[12:26] | Write Grace a letter. | 给格雷斯写信 |
[12:28] | A letter? | 写信 |
[12:30] | You don’t send it. | 但你不寄出去 |
[12:31] | You just pour out your feelings. | 你只是用以倾诉自己的感情 |
[12:34] | Tell Grace how happy you are to have found her | 告诉格雷斯 你有多高兴找到了她 |
[12:37] | and how much you love her. | 你有多爱她 |
[12:39] | Trust me. After you’ve written it, you’ll feel so much better. | 相信我 你写完后 感觉会好很多 |
[12:49] | Gaby! Where are my keys? | 加布 我的钥匙在哪 |
[12:52] | Uh, I have them! | 在我这儿呢 |
[12:53] | Wait. I’ll be right down! | 我马上就下去 |
[13:31] | You’re moving in together? | 你们要同居 |
[13:33] | No one’s more surprised than I am. | 没人比我更惊讶了 |
[13:36] | So you did propose to her? | 那么你跟她求婚了 |
[13:38] | I tried. Bree said she’s not ready for that yet. | 求了 但布里觉得她还没准备好 |
[13:41] | This was the compromise. | 这是折中之策 |
[13:42] | I figure we’ll do this for a while, then in a couple months | 我想我们先同居一段时间 |
[13:44] | we’ll start talking about a wedding. | 过几个月再讨论结婚的事 |
[13:47] | Yeah, I-I guess that could happen. | 是啊 我就猜到会这样 |
[13:51] | You “Guess”? | 你猜 |
[13:53] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[13:56] | If Bree was in love with you, seems she’d want to… | 如果布里爱你 她应该愿意 |
[14:00] | lock it down. That’s all. | 把这事儿敲定 就这样 |
[14:01] | Dad, I get where she’s coming from. | 老爸 我了解她的过去 |
[14:03] | She just divorced a guy. | 她刚刚离婚 |
[14:05] | That’s my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[14:06] | She’s ready for some fun, not something serious. | 她想找点乐子 而不是来真的 |
[14:09] | She may be looking at you as a diversion. | 她也许只是和你消遣一下 |
[14:12] | No, Bree loves me. This is going somewhere. | 不 布里爱我 只是要循序渐进 |
[14:16] | Just make sure. | 只是确认一下 |
[14:18] | If Bree’s not willing to make some sort of a commitment, | 如果布里不想做出承诺 |
[14:20] | – then maybe… – Dad, you’re starting to piss me off. | -也许 -爸 你要把我惹火了 |
[14:23] | I hope I’m wrong. I really do. | 我希望我是错的 我真这么想 |
[14:26] | And if I am… | 如果真是这样 |
[14:29] | You let me know when to rent the tux for the wedding. | 你得让我知道何时去租礼服 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 就这样 |
[14:46] | – Any sign of Mitzi? – Oh, not yet. | -有米兹的消息吗 -还没有 |
[14:48] | God, where could she be? | 天哪 她会去哪了呢 |
[14:50] | If she sold her house to Paul, | 如果她把她的房子卖给了保罗 |
[14:51] | she better be on the run. | 她最好赶紧跑路 |
[14:52] | Not that it’ll do any good. | 这么做也解不了恨 |
[14:53] | I’ll still hunt her down and kill her. | 但我会暗中追捕并杀了她 |
[14:57] | Lynette? We’ve been here for 20 minutes. | 勒奈特 我们在这等了20分钟了 |
[15:00] | Don’t you think it’s time you started? | 你不觉得应该开始了吗 |
[15:02] | Relax, Paul. We’re not taking the vote | 放松点 保罗 除非大家到场了 |
[15:03] | until everyone’s here. | 否则我们不会开始投票 |
[15:05] | Well, while we’re waiting, may I make an announcement? | 在我们等的时候 我能发表个声明吗 |
[15:09] | I suppose. | 我想可以 |
[15:12] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意 |
[15:17] | I wanted you all to know | 我想让你们都知道 |
[15:19] | that the mayor of Fairview will be here Friday | 美景镇的市长周五会来到这里 |
[15:22] | to present me with an award for outstanding public service. | 为我对公益事业所做出的杰出贡献颁奖 |
[15:25] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[15:27] | Yes, it’s–it’s– it’s sort of a big deal, | 没错 这是件大事 |
[15:29] | and I would love it | 要是各位朋友能赏脸出席 |
[15:32] | if all of my friends would attend. | 我会非常开心 |
[15:33] | If you’d invite your enemies, you’d get a bigger crowd. | 如果你邀请你的敌人 支持者会更多 |
[15:37] | AH, I love your sense of humor, Mrs. McCluskey. | 我很喜欢你的幽默感 麦克卢斯基夫人 |
[15:39] | How we’ll all miss it after you’re gone. | 你走后我们得多想念你啊 |
[15:43] | Hold it. Now, what kind of public service did you do? | 等等 你在做什么样的公益事业 |
[15:47] | The halfway house, of course. | 当然是中转中心 |
[15:49] | Oh, shoot. Did–did I bury the lead? | 该死 我落掉了最重要的一点吗 |
[15:51] | I now have all the votes I need to open it. | 现在我汇集全了所有的选票 可以开张了 |
[15:57] | How do you have the votes? | 你怎么会有选票的 |
[16:00] | Someone sold you their house? | 有人卖给你他们的房子 |
[16:03] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[16:05] | We shouldn’t have sold. | 我们不应该卖 |
[16:07] | We should have just gone under | 只要和其他邻居 |
[16:08] | with the rest of the neighborhood. | 保持一致口径就可以了 |
[16:10] | Which would have been very noble and very stupid. | 真是又高尚又愚蠢 |
[16:13] | Mitzi sold. She’s not gonna be around | 米兹卖了 这条街上的邻居 |
[16:14] | for everybody on this street to pummel, | 不会揍她的 |
[16:17] | which means they would have taken their anger out on you. | 他们会把气都撒你身上的 |
[16:19] | Didn’t have a choice. | 别无选择 |
[16:24] | What the hell? | 捣什么鬼 |
[16:28] | Mitzi, what are you doing here? | 米兹 你在这里做什么 |
[16:30] | I live here. Oh, I guess you would have noticed, | 我住在这里 当然如果我是一个热辣小伙子 |
[16:33] | if I was a hot guy with abs. | 你肯定就会注意到这一点了 |
[16:35] | But we thought you left. | 但我们以为你走了 |
[16:38] | Weirdest thing. Get this call? | 很奇怪 我接到一个电话 |
[16:40] | This guy says he has a job for me in the city. | 这人说他在城市里为我提供了一份工作 |
[16:42] | Puts me up in a nice hotel, and then he never showed. | 他将我安置在一家星级宾馆 就再也不出现了 |
[16:45] | Huh, and I got stuck with the minibar charges. | 现在却要我来支付迷你吧的消费 |
[16:48] | So, wait. You didn’t sell your house to Paul Young? | 等等 也就是说你没把房子卖给保罗·杨 |
[16:51] | What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | Please. I’m not gonna screw over my neighbors. | 拜托 我才不会出卖我的邻居们 |
[17:03] | Lee? | 李 |
[17:05] | What the hell have you done to us? | 你怎么这么对我们 |
[17:18] | No, I’m sorry. Lynette is not here. | 不 很抱歉 勒奈特不在家 |
[17:20] | She’s trying to deal with this whole Paul Young mess. | 她正忙着处理保罗·杨的烂摊子 |
[17:24] | Yes, I will have her get back to you. | 好的 我让她回来后就联系你 |
[17:26] | Ok-okay. | 好的 |
[17:29] | What is happening to this neighborhood? | 这儿的街坊们到底怎么了 |
[17:32] | Some van just pulled up, | 一辆货车停靠在路边 |
[17:33] | and these creepy characters are getting out. | 这些令人毛骨悚然的小东西们走了出来 |
[17:36] | That is a school bus, Renee. Those are children. | 那是一辆校车 雷尼 那些是孩子们 |
[17:40] | Well, I don’t like the way they’re looking at me. | 我不喜欢他们盯看我的样子 |
[17:42] | Can you come over and install a dead bolt on my door? | 你能到我家来帮我安装一下门锁吗 |
[17:46] | Sure. I will be right over, | 当然 我找一下 |
[17:47] | as soon as I find where Lynette keeps the toolbox. | 被勒奈特藏好的工具箱 就过来 |
[17:49] | Great. I have to jump in the shower. | 太好了 我先去洗个澡 |
[17:52] | I will leave the key under the mat. | 我把钥匙放在垫子下面 |
[18:00] | You know, I had to use that key the other night. | 有一天晚上我用过那把钥匙 |
[18:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:04] | Yeah. We went out, and Renee got hammered, | 是的 我们一起出去 雷尼喝得不省人事 |
[18:09] | so I had to take her in and put her to bed. | 于是我将她送上床 |
[18:12] | Well, that was nice of you. | 你真好 |
[18:14] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[18:15] | And she told me this fascinating story | 接着她就给我讲了 |
[18:17] | about this guy that she had a fling with 20 years ago. | 20年前她和一个男人间令人神魂颠倒的故事 |
[18:22] | W-why was that fascinating? | 为什么令人神魂颠倒 |
[18:27] | Well, apparently the one weekend they spent together | 有个周末他们厮混在一起 |
[18:29] | ade quite an impact on her. | 让她一直铭记于心 |
[18:33] | W-did she say any… thing… | 她聊过那个男人的 |
[18:36] | else a-about that guy? | 一些事情吗 |
[18:39] | No, not really. | 不 没有 |
[18:44] | Only that his name was Tom Scavo. | 除了提到他的名字是汤姆·加沃斯 |
[18:50] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[18:51] | This happened before Lynette and I were married. | 这件事发生于 我和勒奈特结婚前 |
[18:55] | It meant nothing. | 这毫无意义 |
[18:57] | Well, it meant something to Renee. | 这对雷尼来说意义重大 |
[19:00] | She’s still in love with you. | 她依然爱着你 |
[19:02] | – She said that? -She slurred it. | -她那么说的 -她说得含含糊糊的 |
[19:07] | Look, this is not something I wanted to know, | 我也不想知道这事 |
[19:09] | but now that I do, I am in a horrible position. | 但既然已经知道了 我进退两难啊 |
[19:11] | No, no, no, no, no. You can’t tell Lynette! | 不 不 不 千万别告诉勒奈特 |
[19:14] | Sh-she would freak out! | 她会疯掉的 |
[19:15] | I don’t want to tell her, but she’s my best friend, | 我也不想告诉她 我不能瞒着我最好的朋友 |
[19:17] | and I’m freaking out knowing that you’re at Renee’s | 而知道你在雷尼洗澡的时候 |
[19:20] | fixing her dead bolt while she’s in the shower. | 去帮她修门锁已经让我疯了 |
[19:22] | Look, this was forever ago, | 这事过去很久了 |
[19:25] | and I don’t feel anything for her. | 况且我又不爱她 |
[19:27] | A beautiful woman who still wants you | 一个倾慕你的美女 |
[19:30] | is living 100 yards away, | 就住在100码以外 |
[19:32] | and her breasts are 95 yards away. | 而她的胸器更是近在咫尺 |
[19:34] | Why do you want that temptation? | 你怎么受得住这种诱惑呢 |
[19:36] | Hey, I didn’t ask her to move here. | 又不是我让她搬到这里来的 |
[19:38] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:40] | Maybe it’s time you ask her to leave. | 或许是时候让她搬走了 |
[19:51] | So the whole right side of the closet is yours, | 衣柜的整个右半边都属于你 |
[19:53] | and I emptied out the top drawers of the bureau | 我还把衣柜顶部的抽屉都清空了 |
[19:56] | for your socks and those cute little boxer briefs you wear. | 给你放袜子和那些性感的四角短裤 |
[20:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | And after we’ve gotten you settled, | 在你安顿好之后 |
[20:04] | I want us to go over and tell the girls. | 我想我们一起去告诉姑娘们 |
[20:06] | They’re going to die. | 他们会惊讶死的 |
[20:07] | Bree van de kamp living in sin. | 布里·范德坎普过得真销魂啊 |
[20:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:14] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[20:15] | We love each other, right? | 我们深爱着彼此 对吗 |
[20:19] | Why don’t you just go ahead and wear this? | 那为什么不索性戴上它呢 |
[20:23] | – Keith. – No, if–if–if marriage is where we’re headed, | -金斯 -不 如果我们要谈婚论嫁 |
[20:25] | I just keep thinking, what’s the harm? | 那我就搞不懂了 戴上它有什么不好 |
[20:28] | Because we’re not there yet. | 因为我们还没结婚 |
[20:34] | Look, I’m not trying to rush you, | 我不是要催你 |
[20:35] | but I need a bigger commitment | 但我需要一个 |
[20:37] | than just the top couple drawers in your bureau. | 比给我衣柜抽屉更给力的承诺 |
[20:42] | We talked about this. | 我们谈过这些的 |
[20:44] | I’m not ready to make that kind of promise. | 我还没准备好做出那样的承诺 |
[20:52] | That’s a problem. | 问题就在这 |
[20:56] | Because I don’t wanna wake up one day | 我不想某天醒来后 |
[20:57] | and find out that I was just some diversion | 发现我只是个替代品 |
[20:59] | that, uh, you needed to amuse yourself | 让你在走出离婚的阴影的时候 |
[21:02] | while getting through your divorce. | 来供你消遣 |
[21:05] | If you really think I feel that way, | 如果你真觉得我是那么想的 |
[21:07] | then why are you even here? | 那么你为何会住进来 |
[21:09] | I’m–I’m starting to wonder that myself. | 我也开始怀疑这点了 |
[21:18] | Do you think us living together is a mistake? | 你觉得我们住在一起是个错误吗 |
[21:23] | No. No, I think us is a mistake. | 不 不 我觉得我们在一起就是个错误 |
[21:34] | I wish we had been nicer to Paul. | 多希望当初我们能对保罗好一点 |
[21:36] | I wish we had stood by him when he was on trial. | 多希望当初他在服刑时我们能支持他 |
[21:38] | I think about what he must have gone through in prison, | 我试着去体会他在监狱里经历的那些事情 |
[21:41] | and I understand his rage. I do. | 然后我理解了他的愤怒 真的理解了 |
[21:46] | But I won’t allow him to destroy this street. | 但我不会让他毁了整条街的 |
[21:49] | It’s not right. | 他不该这样 |
[21:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:54] | We will stop this son of a bitch. | 我们会阻止这个混蛋 |
[21:59] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[22:14] | Hey. M.J.’s spending the night at a friend’s house, | M.J.今晚会在一朋友那里过夜 |
[22:17] | so I don’t care if this protest goes all night. | 所以我不介意我们来个通宵抗议 |
[22:18] | I’m here to the bitter end. | 我是来支持到底的 |
[22:20] | – How can I help? – We need more signs painted. | -我能帮什么忙 -需要更多的标语牌 |
[22:23] | – Okay. – Hey, Susan. | -好的 -苏珊 |
[22:24] | Look on that paper. We came up with a whole list of slogans. | 看看那张单子 我们想出了一整页的标语 |
[22:29] | Just so you know, we got plenty of “Think about the children,” | 正如你所见 “想想孩子们”差不多够了 |
[22:31] | and we need a lot more “Who let the cons out?” | 我们需要更多的”谁放了那些骗子” |
[22:36] | So, what exactly are we hoping to accomplish with all this? | 我们做这些到底是有什么用呢 |
[22:40] | The mayor is in a close race for re-election. | 市长面临着改选的压力 |
[22:42] | He needs every vote he can get. If we can make | 他需要尽可能的去拉票 如果我们的抗议活动 |
[22:45] | a big enough stink in front of the news cameras, | 大到能够惊动到媒体 |
[22:47] | maybe we can embarrass him into shutting that place down. | 或许他就会觉得丢人而关闭中转中心了 |
[22:52] | So if this protest works, and the place doesn’t open, | 如果抗议活动起到作用 中转中心不开了 |
[22:56] | what happens to all those ex-cons? | 那些前科犯会怎么样呢 |
[22:59] | What happens to them? | 他们会怎么样 |
[23:00] | I mean, I-if they don’t get to stay here, where will they go? | 我是说 他们来不了这儿的话会去哪里 |
[23:04] | They’ll just go back to where they came from, | 他们会回到原来的地方 |
[23:06] | or some house in another neighborhood. | 或去其他街区 |
[23:08] | But what if that neighborhood doesn’t want them either? | 那如果其他街区也不想他们待在那呢 |
[23:11] | I mean, if they’ve done their time, | 我是说 如果他们犯过错 |
[23:12] | and they need a second chance, wouldn’t it be better for them | 而需要改过机会 在一个邻里和睦的街区 |
[23:14] | to be in a nice neighborhood? | 会不会更好一点呢 |
[23:17] | In theory, yes, but that’s not the way the world works. | 理论上是这样 不过我们得考虑现实 |
[23:20] | We have to think about our neighborhood, our children. | 我们得为我们的邻居和孩子考虑 |
[23:24] | Ourselves? | 只考虑自己吗 |
[23:26] | Don’t be cute. Some of these men may have good intentions, | 别太天真 他们中有些可能想改过自新 |
[23:30] | but some of them could still be really bad guys. | 但另外一些可能还是死性不改 |
[23:34] | But if we don’t even try to help them, | 但若我们都不试着去帮他们 |
[23:35] | are we so sure we’re the good guys? | 我们如何这么确定自己就是好人呢 |
[23:56] | Richard. | 理查德 |
[23:57] | Keith told me what happened. I’m so sorry. | 金斯告诉了我一切 我很抱歉 |
[24:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:04] | So, uh, why are you here? | 不过你来干什么 |
[24:08] | He also mentioned all that work that needs to be done. | 他也提到了你家后院 |
[24:09] | In your backyard. | 有待完成的工程 |
[24:11] | Luckily, I taught him everything he knows. | 还好 他可是我一手调教出来的 |
[24:14] | Uh, wait. Uh, you don’t need to do that. | 等等 你没必要这么做 |
[24:17] | It’s not a problem. I’ll have it done by the end of the week. | 没关系 我会在周末之前完工 |
[24:21] | But if you wanna thank me, | 如果想谢我 |
[24:23] | think you could find me something cold to drink? | 就给我来杯冰饮好了 |
[24:35] | Mayor Franklin. | 这位是富兰克林市长 |
[24:36] | What an honor. Paul Young. | 幸会 我是保罗·杨 |
[24:37] | You must be the Good Samaritan. | 你肯定就是那位乐善好施的撒玛利亚人了 |
[24:38] | I’ve heard so much about. | 我听闻过你的不少事迹呢 |
[24:40] | This is my wife Beth. | 这是我妻子 贝丝 |
[24:41] | I’ve never met a celebrity before. | 我还从未见过名人呢 |
[24:44] | Well, now you have. | 现在不就见着了 |
[24:45] | The media will be arriving shortly, | 媒体马上就到 |
[24:46] | as well as some of the mayor’s supporters. | 随后是市长的拥护者 |
[24:48] | Uh, with the election just a few days away, | 选举数天后进行 |
[24:50] | we thought this could be a terrific photo op. | 我们认为这是一次造势的良机 |
[24:52] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[24:53] | While you’re waiting, would you like a tour of the facility? | 我们一边等待一边观赏一下社区设施如何 |
[24:55] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[24:56] | I must say, I don’t know how you got your neighbors | 我得提醒你 虽然我不清楚你邻居 |
[24:57] | to agree to a halfway house on their street, | 对于在社区建立中转中心的态度 |
[24:59] | but they must think a lot of you. | 但他们肯定会对你有看法 |
[25:01] | Honestly, this is all happening because of what I think of them. | 说实话 正是他们启发了我这个点子 |
[25:11] | Richard? Is that you? | 理查德 是你吗 |
[25:14] | The lemonade’s not quite ready yet. | 鲜榨柠檬汁还得等一小会儿 |
[25:19] | Richard, would you like a sandwich with that– | 理查德 先给你来一个三明治怎样 |
[25:27] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[25:30] | This the halfway house? | 这就是中转屋吗 |
[25:33] | Uh, no. That’s next door. | 不 隔壁才是 |
[25:38] | So I guess we’re gonna be neighbors. | 想必我们马上就成为邻居了 |
[25:43] | Well, I’m sure you’re in a hurry to get settled in over there, so… | 我想你肯定着急赶回去吧 所以 |
[25:51] | I’m in no hurry. | 我一点也不急 |
[25:59] | What’s going on in here? | 怎么回事 |
[26:01] | Uh, this, um, gentleman just, uh, wandered into my home. | 这位男士 误闯入我家 |
[26:12] | I made a mistake. | 我认错路了 |
[26:16] | Won’t happen again. | 下次不会了 |
[26:18] | It better not. | 最好这样 |
[26:28] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah, I’m fine, I was just, uh, taken by surprise. | 我没事 只是刚才事出意外 |
[26:34] | You’re shaking. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 你浑身震颤 过来 |
[26:36] | No, really… really, I’m fine, just, um… | 我真的没事 只是 |
[26:38] | Thank you for taking care of that. | 刚才多亏有你 |
[26:46] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[26:48] | Something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. | 我早就想这么做了 |
[26:57] | You’re gonna have to leave. | 你给我马上离开 |
[27:02] | Okay. Maybe I misread some signals. | 好吧 也许是我误读了某些暗示 |
[27:04] | There have been no signals. | 根本没什么暗示 |
[27:06] | I was dating your son. | 我正和你儿子谈恋爱 |
[27:09] | Okay. If that’s the way you feel, | 那好 如果你真这么想 |
[27:11] | then I’ll finish up out back and go. | 帮你弄完我就走人 |
[27:13] | I want you to leave now. | 你现在就离开 |
[27:15] | Look, I made an error in judgment. I’m–I’m sorry. | 我之前会错意了 抱歉 |
[27:18] | Please let me finish the work. | 请让我干完手里的活 |
[27:20] | I said now. | 我说现在就走 |
[27:22] | I will leave when I’m finished. | 完工后我自然会离开 |
[27:33] | Okay. Yeah, yeah, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[27:42] | Well, here’s trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[27:44] | Bunch of geeks with “Vote Franklin” Signs | 一大群富兰克林的拥趸 |
[27:46] | just showed up. | 手举标牌过来了 |
[27:48] | Looks like we’re outnumbered now. | 貌似我们双方力量悬殊啊 |
[27:54] | Oh, I’m not worried. | 我可不担心 |
[28:02] | Who the hell are they? | 那些人是谁 |
[28:04] | The cavalry. | 天降奇兵 |
[28:17] | Hey, guys. Guys! | 伙计 伙计们 |
[28:19] | – I’m not too late, am I? – Nope. | -我没迟到吧 -没有 |
[28:21] | You’re just in time. | 你来的正是时候 |
[28:27] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[28:42] | Okay! Here’s the plan. | 大家听好 计划是这样的 |
[28:44] | Once the mayor begins his speech, | 市长一开始演讲 |
[28:47] | I’ll give the signal. | 我就发出信号 |
[28:48] | That’s when we all begin chanting, okay? You got it? | 随即大家就开始喊口号 明白吗 |
[28:51] | All right! Let’s go! | 好了 出发吧 |
[29:07] | We need to talk now. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:14] | Quite a turnout. | 阵势好大啊 |
[29:15] | Look at those news cameras. | 看看那些媒体摄像机 |
[29:18] | Uh, do I need a little base? | 我是否需要再加点儿粉 |
[29:19] | Hi-def is killing me. | 最烦高清相机了 |
[29:24] | Hey, Franklin! | 嗨 富兰克林 |
[29:34] | Where did all these people come from? | 这些人从哪儿冒出来的 |
[29:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:38] | But it looks like things are about to get very interesting. | 不过我猜接下来会非常有趣 |
[29:48] | No, no, no! How did she find out? | 不是吧 她怎么发现的 |
[29:50] | You told her the other night! | 你那晚告诉她的 |
[29:54] | Oh, while we were drinking. | 我们喝多了胡言乱语的 |
[29:56] | You were drinking. She was listening! | 言者无心 可听者有意 |
[29:59] | – Oh, my god. – Yeah, this is bad. | -上帝啊 -你把事情搞砸了 |
[30:01] | What else did you say to her? | 你还跟她说什么了 |
[30:03] | I mean, she thinks that you still have feelings for me. | 她以为你还爱着我 |
[30:07] | Oh, well, that’s just… ridiculous. | 真荒唐 |
[30:12] | She’s not gonna say anything to Lynette, is she? | 可她绝不会把这事儿告诉勒奈特吧 |
[30:15] | No. | 不会 |
[30:16] | Does she want you to tell Lynette? | 她要你亲口告诉勒奈特吗 |
[30:18] | No, she had a different suggestion. | 没有 她给了我另一个建议 |
[30:22] | And I think it’s a good one. | 我想是个好建议 |
[30:27] | I’m going outside to watch the protest. | 我出去看看抗议示威 |
[30:28] | Stay in your room and look after your sister. | 乖乖待在房间 看着妹妹 |
[30:31] | Oh! Don’t get into those cookies I made. | 不许吃我做的饼干 |
[30:33] | Those are for after supper, and yes, I counted them. | 那是晚饭后吃的 我可是数过数的 |
[30:39] | Juanita, what’s wrong? | 胡安妮塔 怎么了 |
[30:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:46] | The letter you wrote to grace. | 你给格雷丝写的信 |
[30:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:58] | Honey, you really shouldn’t have read this… | 宝贝 你真的不该看这个的 |
[31:03] | ’cause it doesn’t mean anything. | 因为这根本不意味着什么 |
[31:05] | Grace is your daughter, isn’t she? | 格雷丝是你的女儿 是吗 |
[31:08] | That’s why you’ve been crying since she left. | 所以她走了以后你一直那么伤心 |
[31:11] | You love her more than me. | 你爱她多过爱我 |
[31:13] | No. No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[31:15] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[31:17] | You are the most important thing in this world to me. | 你对我才是世上最重要的 |
[31:22] | You believe mommy, don’t you? | 你相信妈妈的 对吗 |
[31:28] | You’re not my mommy. | 你不是我妈 |
[31:31] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[31:32] | Come back here! | 快回来 |
[31:34] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[31:36] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[31:45] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[31:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you | 女士们先生们 向你们介绍 |
[31:49] | Mayor Harold Franklin! | 市长 哈罗德·富兰克林 |
[31:59] | Save our street! | 还我家园 |
[32:01] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[32:04] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[32:07] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[32:11] | Save our street! | 还我家园 |
[32:13] | Good afternoon, everybody. | 下午好 各位 |
[32:14] | It’s a pleasure and an honor to be here… | 很高兴也非常荣幸地 能够站在这里 |
[32:17] | I thought you said the neighborhood was behind this. | 你不是说邻里都很支持你吗 |
[32:20] | Did I? I appear to have been wrong. | 我说过吗 那看来我是错了 |
[32:23] | …with a troubled past that’s is in their neighborhood. | 在他们曾失足的地方 |
[32:25] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[32:28] | …inventory of compassionate, understanding people! | 住满了有同情心的 善解人意的人们 |
[32:32] | If I ever get my hands on Paul Young, I will kill him. | 我要是有机会 会杀了保罗·杨 |
[32:35] | Can we talk about this in the hotel? | 我们能去酒店讨论这事吗 |
[32:36] | There’s a lot of angry people out there. | 这儿可全是愤怒的人 |
[32:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:40] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[32:46] | Your actions are a blueprint | 你们的行为是足以 |
[32:49] | for others to emulate. | 供他人效仿的范本 |
[32:51] | And that certainly describes the people who live here… | 用这话来描述住在紫藤郡的各位 |
[32:53] | on Wisteria Lane. | 丝毫不为过 |
[32:55] | Hey! I talked to tom. | 嘿 我跟汤姆谈过了 |
[32:57] | This is not the right time to discuss this. | 现在不适合讨论这个问题 |
[32:59] | – Save our street! – Hey, we are discussing it. | -还我家园 -必须讨论 |
[33:02] | Tom told me about your little, uh, suggestion | 汤姆给我说了关于你的 建议 |
[33:04] | that I need to move off the lane. | 让我搬离这里 |
[33:07] | And I want you to know, that ain’t gonna happen. | 我希望你知道 那是不可能的 |
[33:09] | You know, if you were really Lynette’s friend, | 如果你真是勒奈特的朋友 |
[33:10] | You would know that you cannot live two doors down | 你就该清楚你不能住在离她丈夫 |
[33:12] | from her husband– a man you still love. | 两扇门的地方 而你却还爱着他 |
[33:15] | – That is none of your damn business. – Really? | -这跟你毫不相干 -是吗 |
[33:18] | ’cause I am lynette’s friend, and I’m not gonna stand by | 因为我是勒奈特的朋友 而我不会眼睁睁 |
[33:20] | and watch you screw up her marriage. | 看着你搞砸她的婚姻 |
[33:23] | – So help me, susan– – Hey, get your hands off me. | -那就拜托你 苏珊 -把你的脏手拿开 |
[33:26] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[33:29] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[33:32] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[33:38] | I’m parked three blocks away. It’s crazy out here. | 我车子停在了三个街区以外 这儿太乱了 |
[33:41] | Did you finish up everything? | 你后院都搞定了吗 |
[33:43] | Oh, yeah. I’m done. | 是的 我都弄好了 |
[33:46] | …blueprint for others to emulate. | 供他人模仿的范本 |
[33:48] | Because the only way we’re gonna have… | 唯一让我们能够 |
[33:53] | Hey. I got your message. | 嘿 我收到你的消息了 |
[33:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[33:57] | I think you should know | 我想该让你知道 |
[33:58] | there’s been an incident with your father. | 你父亲出了点小状况 |
[34:03] | Save our street! Save our street! | 还我家园 还我家园 |
[34:05] | In particular, there is one man, Paul Young… | 尤其是 有一位先生 保罗·杨 |
[34:14] | Th-though he was unfairly incarcerated, | 尽管他受到了错误的关押 |
[34:18] | he has chosen… | 却选择了 |
[34:20] | Carlos! I can’t find juanita. | 卡洛斯 我找不到胡安妮塔了 |
[34:24] | You let her outside with all this going on? | 外边这么乱你还让她出来 |
[34:25] | No, she ran away! She found out about grace! | 不 她跑了 她发现了格雷丝的事 |
[34:28] | How? | 怎么会 |
[34:31] | Look, I’ll tell you later. Just help me find her! | 我待会告诉你 先帮我找她 |
[34:35] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[34:37] | Juanita, where are you? | 胡安妮塔 你在哪啊 |
[34:39] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[34:41] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[34:42] | – Can’t I go back and get it? – It’s not that important, lee. | -我不能回去拿吗 -那玩意不重要 李 |
[34:44] | She signed that program | 她在卡内基音乐厅的音乐会之后 |
[34:46] | after her concert at Carnegie Hall. | 在那张节目单签的名 |
[34:47] | She was a drug addict. Let it go. | 她是个瘾君子 算了吧 |
[35:01] | Can you move, please?! | 你能让让吗 |
[35:06] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[35:07] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个变态 |
[35:09] | Come here. | 给我下车 |
[35:13] | – What’s wrong with you? – Look, I made a mistake, okay? | -你哪根筋不对 -是我弄错了 行不 |
[35:17] | Hey, don’t push me. | 别推我 |
[35:20] | Hey, one of those cons is beating up a guy. | 有个前科犯在打人 |
[35:24] | Get him! | 把他抓起来 |
[35:26] | – Keith! What are you doing? – Come on! | -金斯 你在干什么 -快来 |
[35:28] | Get him! | 抓住他 |
[35:31] | Save our street! | 还我家园 |
[35:33] | …through his generosity. | …由他慷慨捐助 |
[35:35] | He has chosen not to be angry or bitter… | 他并没有自暴自弃… |
[35:41] | Get off of him! | 别碰他 |
[35:49] | And I’m honored to present this medallion | 我很荣幸地向大家呈上这枚奖章 |
[35:53] | to a man… | 颁发给… |
[35:59] | And in conclusion, love thy neighbor! | 总而言之 与邻为善 |
[36:02] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[36:04] | Listen to me! If you don’t care about my life, | 你听我说 你可以无视我的生活 |
[36:06] | think about what you’re doing to Lynette! | 但你为勒奈特着想一下 |
[36:08] | I am thinking about Lynette! | 我就是在为勒奈特着想 |
[36:09] | This would destroy her! | 这会毁了她的 |
[36:15] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[36:40] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[36:52] | You’re pushing! | 干嘛推我 |
[36:55] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[36:58] | Stop pushing! | 别推啦 |
[37:00] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[37:03] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[37:22] | Go around them! Go around! | 绕过去 绕开啊 |
[37:24] | I can’t! There’s people everywhere! | 不行 到处都是人 |
[37:26] | Maybe we should go back in the house. | 我们应该回屋里去 |
[37:30] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你们别扔下我 |
[37:48] | Hey! Frank, wait! Wait! What the hell are you doing?! | 弗兰克 等等 你这是干什么 |
[37:51] | I’m gonna make sure this halfway house never opens. | 我要让这栋屋子胎死腹中 |
[37:52] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[37:53] | This is what you want, isn’t it? | 这不正如你所愿吗 |
[37:54] | No, no! Not like this! | 不 不 并非如此 |
[37:55] | Give me the bat! Please! | 把球棒给我 求你了 |
[37:56] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[37:57] | You go hang out with the rest of the kiddies. | 你和其他人一边待着去吧 |
[38:00] | Frank! Frank, wait! | 弗兰克 弗兰克 等一下 |
[38:02] | Lynette! Lynette! | 勒奈特 勒奈特 |
[38:05] | Help me, please. | 救救我 |
[38:06] | Oh! Mrs. Mccluskey! Oh, my god! I’ve got you! | 麦克卢斯基太太 上帝啊 有我在 |
[38:08] | I got you. | 幸亏有你 |
[38:16] | Just drive. They’ll move. | 开过去就是了 他们会躲开的 |
[38:22] | Hey! It’s them! The ones that sold! | 是他们 卖了房子的那家 |
[38:24] | Oh, crap! | 糟了 |
[38:36] | Renee! Renee, get off of there! | 雷尼 雷尼 从那儿下来 |
[38:39] | I’m looking for susan! | 我在找苏珊 |
[38:41] | It’s not safe! Get down! | 太危险了 你下来 |
[38:42] | I saw her fall! I think she’s hurt! | 我见她摔倒了 肯定受伤了 |
[38:51] | Get out of the car! Now! | 从车里滚出来 快点 |
[38:54] | It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[38:59] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 |
[39:15] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[39:16] | Juanita! | 胡安妮塔 |
[39:21] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[39:23] | Get off! Get off! | 给我下来 |
[39:26] | Give her to me! Give her to me! | 把她递给我 快递给我 |
[39:29] | – Mommy! – Come here. Come here. | -妈妈 -过来 过来 |
[39:42] | Paul! Paul! | 保罗 保罗 |
[39:45] | Go inside, darling. | 进屋吧 亲爱的 |
[39:46] | This is all on you! I hope you know that! | 这事都怨你 我希望你心里有数 |
[39:49] | Me? Those are your friends out there, lynette– | 我 这些可是你的朋友啊 勒奈特 |
[39:52] | The solid citizens of fairview. | 美景镇的忠实街坊 |
[39:55] | Tell me again | 劳驾你告诉我 |
[39:56] | Why you think they’re better than a bunch of ex-cons? | 他们和一群前科犯有什么区别 |
[40:29] | Stop! | 停下 |
[40:30] | Stop it! Leave him alone! Leave him alone! Stop! | 停下 放开他 放开他 停下吧 |
[40:34] | He’s my neighbor! | 他是我的邻居 |
[40:39] | stop it! | 给我停下 |
[40:40] | Take him over! Get him over here! | 把他拉过来 让他过来 |
[40:41] | Come on! | 我们走 |
[41:03] | Somebody help! | 来人啊 |
[41:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:41] | It was just before sunrise on Wisteria Lane. | 这是黎明将至的紫藤郡 |
[41:49] | You could no longer hear | 你再也听不到 |
[41:51] | the screams of frightened bystanders… | 围观者的惊声尖叫 |
[41:55] | or the angry chanting of protestors… | 抗议者的怒吼 |
[41:59] | or the cries for help from the injured. | 或是受伤者的呼唤 |
[42:03] | There were just the footsteps of a man | 远处传来的只有一个男人的脚步声 |
[42:06] | who had finally punished those who had betrayed him. | 他刚刚惩罚了曾经背叛过他的人们 |
[42:19] | The silence was broken | 而寂静突然被打破 |
[42:21] | by something the neighbors would later say… | 有邻里声称听到… |
[42:26] | sounded like a gunshot. | 一声枪响 |
[42:31] | But paul knew | 但保罗知道 |
[42:32] | it was the sound of revenge. | 那是复仇之音 |