Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Renee and Tom discussed their past. 雷尼和汤姆谈起了过去
[00:05] I seem to remember 我隐约记得
[00:06] you caught me in a towel then, too. 我当时也是裹着浴巾被你撞见的
[00:08] Bree’s Thanksgiving dinner… 布里的感恩节晚餐
[00:10] – I want a divorce! – I’m happy to oblige! -我想离婚 -我乐意奉陪
[00:13] Dad! Mom! 爸爸 妈妈
[00:14] …went up in flames. 不欢而散
[00:16] Look who’s here! 看看谁来了
[00:17] Gaby’s dinner ended when Hector got arrested… 加布的晚餐 以赫克多被捕而告终
[00:20] I think they’re illegals. 我想他们是非法移民
[00:22] I have to move out of our house! 我们得赶紧搬走
[00:23] And she was afraid of losing her biological daughter Grace. 她生怕失去亲生女儿格雷斯
[00:27] Stay with us until we can figure things out. 留下来 我们一起解决问题
[00:30] And Paul’s plan… 而保罗的计划
[00:31] You are the proud new owner of your old house. 你现在是你那老房子的新业主了
[00:33] was set in motion. 正蓄势待发
[00:42] So Paige and I will be at the park for about 30 minutes. 我会带佩琪在公园呆上半个钟头
[00:45] Great. I should have all the clothes packed up by then. 好 到时我肯定把所有衣物都整理好了
[00:48] Oh, shoot. I forgot the pacifier. 该死 我忘了安抚奶嘴
[00:50] I didn’t. It’s in the diaper bag. Have a good time. 我没忘 放在尿布袋子里了 玩得开心
[00:53] There are certain things 有些事项
[00:55] every parent must remember– 为人父母者必须铭记
[00:58] Which toys can’t be thrown away… 哪个玩具不能扔掉
[01:01] Which vegetables must not be served… 哪种蔬菜不要吃
[01:05] Which clothes should never be mended… 哪些衣服不可以补
[01:09] But the one thing every parent can forget… 但父母最不能忘记的
[01:14] is how quickly their children grow up. 就是孩子长得多么快
[01:22] What’s going on in here? 怎么了
[01:24] Uh, Lisa Ellison is pregnant, 丽莎·艾丽森怀孕了
[01:26] so I’m gonna give her some baby clothes. 我打算送她一些婴儿衣物
[01:29] Paige has grown out of all her onesies. 佩琪已经穿不下连体衣了
[01:31] Wow, that was fast. 哇 真快
[01:33] So fast. Isn’t there a way we could keep her small? 太快了 有没有办法让她不要长大
[01:36] Well, we could stop feeding her. 不给她吃东西
[01:38] Then we could save money on food and clothes. 这样我们就能省掉买食物和衣服的钱了
[01:42] Hey, are you okay? 你没事吧
[01:44] Yeah, it just hit me that this is my last onesie. 我只是突然想到 这是我最后一件连体衣了
[01:47] After Paige, no more babies. 佩琪之后 再也不生孩子了
[01:49] Isn’t that what you wanted? 这不正是你想要的吗
[01:51] I mean, weren’t you the one who threw confetti… 当初医生给你做结扎的时候
[01:53] after the doctor tied your tubes? 你不是兴高采烈吗
[01:55] Yes, but now I’m thinking that it’s just going by too quick… 是的 但现在我想这一切都发生得太快了
[01:58] Ohh. And before you know it, they’ll be grown, and… 不知不觉 他们就长大了
[02:02] Just be you and me. 只剩你我二人了
[02:04] Yeah. You know what the best part of that is? 是的 你知道这样有什么好处吗
[02:06] No. 不知道
[02:07] It’ll just be you… and me. 将会只剩你我二人
[02:10] What are you doing? 你这是干嘛
[02:12] Giving you… 给你展望一下
[02:14] a preview of what our retirement’s gonna be like. 我们退休后的日子
[02:21] What about– what about the kids? 要是被孩子们撞见怎么行
[02:23] They all left for school. I saw ’em. 他们都上学去了 我看到了
[02:28] But… in the nursery? 可是 这是育儿室啊
[02:30] In front of Peter Pan? 当着彼得潘的面 不妥吧
[02:32] It’s about time he grew up. 彼得潘也该长成大人了
[02:41] Yes, there are certain things every parent must remember. 是的 有些事情 为人父母者必须铭记
[02:47] Ohh! I… forgot Paige’s doll. 我 忘记拿佩琪的娃娃了
[02:51] I’ll–I’ll… I’ll tell her it’s dead. 我 我会告诉她娃娃死了
[02:55] Locking the door… 把门锁上
[02:57] is one of them. 也是其中一项
[03:12] It’s a question we all ask ourselves. 我们总会扪心自问
[03:16] Do I trust the folks who live next door? 隔壁那位邻居信得过吗
[03:24] Can I count on the woman who lives down the block? 住对面的那位女人是不是靠得住
[03:29] Will that couple across the street 街对面那对夫妇
[03:32] be there when I need them? 需要时能否伸出援手
[03:36] Yes, good neighbors are people we can rely on. 是的 远亲不如近邻
[03:43] Great neighbors 伟大的好邻居
[03:44] are the ones who do exactly what they are told. 就是那些对我们言听计从的人
[03:48] So this is what you want me to sign? 这就是你要我签的文件
[03:51] Yes. Down at the bottom. 是的 就签在底下
[03:56] Is there a problem? 有什么问题吗
[03:58] I-I’m just a little sad, that’s all. 我有点伤心 没别的
[04:00] Now, what do you have to be sad about? 你有什么好伤心的
[04:03] I’m paying you well over market value. 我付你的钱远远超出市场价
[04:05] I know. It’s just– I love the lane. 我知道 只是 我喜欢紫藤郡
[04:07] Everybody’s always been so kind to me. 大家对我一直都这么好
[04:10] To just up and move at my age… 在我这把年纪还搬家
[04:13] The neighborhood is about to change. 这条街将会变得面目全非
[04:15] In a few months, you won’t recognize this street. 不出几个月 你就会认不出来了
[04:18] It’s better to go now, with your memories intact. 现在走还好些 还能保留美好的回忆
[04:23] What do you mean, it’s gonna change? 你是什么意思 这条街会变
[04:25] You don’t have to worry about that. 不必多虑
[04:28] All you need to know is that I’m helping you. 知道我这是帮你就好
[04:37] I am so sorry. I got hung up. 非常抱歉 我临时有点事
[04:40] Don’t worry. It’s done. 别担心 已经成交了
[04:42] Mr. Scully sold? 斯古利先生已经卖了
[04:43] But– I had a lot of details to work out. 可是还有很多细节我不清楚呢
[04:45] I mean, length of escrow, disclosure agreements– 契约 公开协议
[04:46] you’ll still get your commission. 你一样能拿到佣金
[04:48] – Okay. So… what happens now? -好 那么 现在是怎么回事
[04:50] Now? Now I let the neighborhood in on my plan. 现在 现在这条街都在我的计划中
[04:55] Plan? 计划
[04:57] You have a plan? 你有计划
[05:16] Hi! 你们好
[05:18] Oh, so now she knocks. 现在她知道敲门了
[05:20] It’s Susan. I’m entering the house. 我是苏珊 我进屋了
[05:23] It’s okay, Susan. We are totally clothed. 没事 苏珊 我们穿得整齐着呢
[05:29] Sweetie… 亲爱的
[05:31] You avoided making eye contact with us all day yesterday. 你整天都躲着不敢直视我们
[05:34] Can we move past this? 能不能当什么都没发生
[05:35] Yeah, I think the only fair thing now 是啊 公平起见
[05:36] is for us to see you and Mike naked. 得让我们也看看你和麦克裸着的样子
[05:40] Okay, you were right. It’s not funny. 好 你说得对 一点也不好笑
[05:48] Yeah? 说吧
[05:50] I just want to say “Congratulations.” 只是想说 恭喜
[05:52] For what? 恭喜什么
[05:53] Well, I don’t mean to be crass, 没有冒犯的意思啊
[05:56] but when I walked in on you guys, 不过我撞见你俩时
[05:58] I couldn’t help but notice that Tom is quite… 情不自禁地注意到汤姆相当地
[06:01] Gifted. 有天赋
[06:03] – Oh, that. – “Oh, that”? -对 那儿啊 -就是那儿
[06:06] When I opened the door, I thought you two had company. 我开门时 还以为你们俩有客人
[06:08] I mean, I’m not sure if it was all the tiny furniture 我不清楚是不是因为育儿室里的家具
[06:11] in the nursery, but he looked… 都很小型的缘故 不过他看起来
[06:14] I get it, I get it.I’m a very lucky woman. 明白了 明白了 我是个幸运的女人
[06:16] So why haven’t you ever mentioned it to me and the girls? 你怎么从来都没对我和姑娘们提过这事
[06:19] – Mention it? – When we went for margaritas that night -提这个 -那天晚上我们去喝酒
[06:22] and we all kind of told each other 大家彼此吐露了
[06:24] about our husbands’… accomplishments, 自己丈夫的 擅长之处
[06:27] How come you never told us 你怎么从来没告诉我们
[06:28] you were sleeping with Tommy tripod? 你们家汤姆是个三脚架
[06:30] Tommy tripod? How many more of these do you have? 三脚架 你还有多少花花词儿啊
[06:34] Six. 六种
[06:36] I’m serious. 说真的
[06:37] You were so tight-lipped, that we just assumed 你真是守口如瓶 我们一直以为
[06:40] that Tom was one of those, you know, 汤姆是个
[06:42] button-on-a-fur-coat kind of guys. 小鸡鸡男人呢
[06:44] It’s just something I don’t care to advertise. 我只是觉得没有什么好张扬的
[06:47] What do I care if people think he’s got a dinky one? 就算别人认为他鸡鸡小又怎样
[06:56] Hey, Carmen. 卡门
[06:57] What’s with the map? 地图上有什么
[07:00] I just spoke to Hector. 我刚跟赫克多谈过了
[07:01] Oh, my god. How is he? Where is he? 我的天 他怎么样了 他在哪
[07:04] staying with his cousins in Sabinas… Mexico. 和他堂兄呆在塞维纳斯 在墨西哥
[07:08] Grace and I will be leaving for Texas in two days. 格雷斯和我这两天就动身去德克萨斯
[07:12] What? So soon? 怎么啦 这么快
[07:14] Gaby, we discussed this. 加布 我们谈过这事
[07:16] We’re staying with people we know 我们要和熟人一起
[07:17] for a few weeks 待几个星期
[07:19] until Hector crosses the border and joins us. 等赫克多越过边境和我们会合
[07:21] And then what? 然后呢
[07:23] I guess we’ll try to get jobs, find a place to live. 我想我们要尽量找到工作 找地方住
[07:26] Where? What jobs? 在哪 做什么工作
[07:28] You have a daughter you’re dragging into all this. 你不能拖累女儿跟着自己这样受苦
[07:30] Grace is a strong girl. 格雷斯是个坚强的孩子
[07:32] Yes, I know, but is this what’s best for her? 我知道 但怎么样对她才是最好
[07:36] Okay, look, I’m just… putting it out there. 好吧 我 直说了吧
[07:39] Let Grace stay here with us. 让格雷斯留下来和我们在一起
[07:42] Just until you and Hector get settled. 直到你和赫克多安顿下来为止
[07:45] That could take months. 那可能要好几个月
[07:47] I don’t mind. That way she can at least stay in school. 没关系 那样她至少还能上学
[07:50] She’ll be safe, be with family. 她会安然无恙 和家人在一起
[07:52] Hector and I are all the family she needs. 赫克多和我才是她的家人
[07:56] She comes with me. 她得跟我走
[07:58] Carmen, I don’t mean to make you mad. It’s just I… 卡门 我不想惹你生气 只是我
[08:01] I have a say in this, too. I’m her birth mother! 我得说 我是她的亲生母亲
[08:05] And I’m Juanita’s! 我还是胡安妮塔的亲生母亲呢
[08:06] Does that mean I should take her with me? 难道那样我就可以把她带走吗
[08:08] Take her where? To run? To hide? 带她去哪里 去逃跑 去东躲西藏
[08:10] That’s the life you’re making Grace live! 这就是你要带格雷斯去过的日子
[08:12] But here, she can have anything she wants, 但在这里 她应有尽有
[08:14] just like Juanita! 就像胡安妮塔一样
[08:15] Oh, so she can become a spoiled girl 那她将成为一个自私自利的
[08:17] who never thinks of others, 侍宠而娇的孩子
[08:18] Just like Juanita. 就像胡安妮塔一样
[08:19] Hey, there is nothing wrong with my kid. 我的孩子没有错
[08:22] No, you’re right. 你说得对
[08:24] It’s not her fault she’s being raised by a bad mother. 遇上一个坏妈妈不是她的错
[08:27] And if a life of running and hiding 如果必须东躲西藏地逃亡
[08:30] keeps that from happening to Grace, 才能让格雷斯不至于像胡安妮塔那样
[08:33] then that’s what I’ll do. 那我也认了
[08:38] So we’ll just tell people that you slipped in the bathroom 我们就跟大家说 你在浴室摔倒了
[08:41] and bumped your head. We’re old. People expect that. 砸到了头 我们年纪大了 大家会信的
[08:43] What were you thinking with that book? 你到底要拿那本书做什么
[08:45] I thought it would add a little spice. 我想它能增添情趣
[08:47] “Kama sutra.” Kama sutures. 报应啊 真是报应
[08:50] Where’d that come from? 这是从哪来的
[08:52] Wasn’t there yesterday. 昨天还没有
[08:55] Take these. Take these home. 你拿上这些 带回家去
[08:58] I gotta make sure people know about this. 我得让大家都知道
[09:00] Go! Go, go, go, go. 去吧 去吧 去吧
[09:07] null 犯罪矫正中心 即将开幕
[09:12] “Correctional center”? What is that, a jail? “犯罪矫正中心” 这什么 监狱吗
[09:15] I called the city. They say it’s “Transitional housing” 我打电话去市政府问了 他们说这是
[09:18] for felons under house arrest. 给被软禁的罪犯的过渡屋
[09:20] A halfway house for convicts, on our street? 给犯人的中转房就在我们街上
[09:22] Exactly. 千真万确
[09:23] I don’t understand. The city bought this house? 我不明白 市政府买了这房子吗
[09:25] No. I did. 不 是我买的
[09:27] You’re responsible for this? 这事跟你有关
[09:30] Sure am. 确实
[09:31] What could you possibly be thinking? 你脑子里想的什么啊
[09:36] The day I was released from prison, I felt so blessed. 我出狱的那一天 我深感幸福
[09:40] I knew that I was coming home 我知道我将回到
[09:42] to the loving embrace of this beautiful neighborhood. 这美丽街区的温暖怀抱中
[09:45] And most inmates, when they’re released, 但我的许多狱友出狱时
[09:47] don’t have that kind of support. 就没这么幸运了
[09:48] Most of them are isolated, 他们中大多数都被社会隔离
[09:50] which leads them to commit more crimes. 因此又犯下更多罪行
[09:53] Bringing them to a place like this, 把他们带到一个这样的地方
[09:55] where they can interact with folks like you, 可以和你们这样的人交往
[09:58] might just keep a few of them 兴许能让他们
[10:00] from making that unfortunate choice. 弃恶从善呢
[10:03] Come on, Paul. We’ve got children here. 别这样 保罗 我们家里还有孩子呢
[10:05] And I’m not spending my golden years 我也不想把我的黄金岁月耗费在
[10:07] borrowing a cup of sugar from drug dealers and rapists. 跟毒贩或强奸犯做邻居
[10:10] I’m all for charity, 虽然我全力支持慈善事业
[10:11] but our neighborhood can’t handle something like this. 不过我们街坊恐怕都接受不了吧
[10:14] Apparently, I have more faith in you people than you do. 很明显 我比你们对自己更有信心
[10:17] Oh, my god. 我的天
[10:20] In a way, this halfway house will be a testament 从这一点上说 这个中转房
[10:23] to how I feel about each and every one of you. 将证实我对你们每一个人的想法
[10:50] Renee? 雷尼
[11:05] Oh, I’ve really got to start knocking. 从今以后我真得有敲门的习惯了
[11:29] What? 什么事
[11:32] Lynette asked me to bring over this birthday card 这张生日卡错送到勒奈特家了
[11:34] that got delivered to her house by mistake. 她让我送过来
[11:36] Thanks so much. You can toss it. 多谢了 你帮我扔了吧
[11:38] You’re not gonna read it? Come on. 你连看都不看吗 别这样
[11:40] Someone who loves you took the time to send a card. 爱你的才会花时间寄卡片
[11:44] “Happy birthday from… “生日快乐
[11:46] Dr. Frank at midtown dental.” 来自市中心的牙科医生弗兰克”
[11:49] Oh, look! You’re due for a cleaning. 看 你可以去做一次牙齿清洁
[11:52] – Good-bye, Susan. – No, wait. -再见 苏珊 -别 等一下
[11:54] So it’s your birthday, huh? 你生日到了 对吗
[11:56] Do you have something special planned? 有什么特别计划吗
[11:58] I haven’t celebrated my birthday 在我过了第三个28岁生日后
[12:00] since the third time I turned 28. 我就再也没庆祝过生日了
[12:02] Hey! What do you say you and I go out? 咱俩一起出去怎么样
[12:05] No candles, no cake, no singing. 不点蜡烛 不买蛋糕 不点歌
[12:07] Just enough booze to wash away the pain. 痛饮一番 忘掉忧愁
[12:10] Why do you assume I’m in pain? 你怎么知道我正有忧愁
[12:15] I was talking about my pain. 我指的是自己的忧愁
[12:18] I’ve really been missing Mike since he’s been in Alaska, and– 麦克去了阿拉斯加 我对他思念至深
[12:22] Ugh, I have a bunion that’s bothering me– 拇趾的囊肿还在折磨着我
[12:24] – Fine, fine. 好吧 好吧
[12:25] We’ll have dinner. Let’s just make it early. 我们一起吃顿饭 但要早点
[12:28] I want to have a backup dinner lined up 如果这顿吃得沉闷沮丧
[12:30] just in case this one gets too depressing. 我就再找别人吃一顿
[12:32] Oh, I promise you’re gonna have a great… time. 我保证你会过得 开心
[12:37] Hey, there’s my favorite lawyer. 嗨 我最喜欢的律师
[12:40] As it happens, I need some good legal advice. 既然碰上了 就给我些好的法律意见
[12:42] You mean free legal advice. 你是指不受约束的法律意见
[12:43] Well, yeah. Free is good. 是的 不受约束是好事
[12:46] So let’s say hypothetically 让我们假设一下
[12:49] I know a woman who’s in this country illegally. 我认识一个女人非法生活在这里
[12:51] You mean Carmen. 你是指卡门
[12:53] She’s not the only illegal I know. 我认识的非法居民还多着呢
[12:55] Half of Carlos’ family scaled a fence at some point. 卡洛斯家一半的人有时还爬围墙呢
[12:58] Now, let’s say this woman’s daughter is an American citizen. 假设这女人的女儿是美国公民
[13:02] You mean Grace? 你指格雷斯
[13:03] Hello! Still hypothetically. 说了是假设
[13:05] Now, could the daughter stay here with another family 如果有人匿名向移民局
[13:09] if, say, somebody 举报这个母亲
[13:11] anonymously reported the mother to immigration? 这个孩子可以跟别的家庭住在一起吗
[13:14] Yeah, 可以
[13:15] as long as it’s not the somebody who called immigration, 只要那家人不是打电话举报的那个
[13:19] because hypothetically, 因为理论上说
[13:20] she’d be burning in hell. 她一定会遭天谴的
[13:22] Oh, come on. 拜托
[13:24] Carmen wants to drag Grace all over guadala-somewhere 卡门想带格雷斯四处流浪
[13:27] while hector figures out a way to sneak back into the country. 等着赫克多想到办法再溜回这个国家
[13:29] Gaby, you can’t do this. They’re a family. 加布 你不能这么做 他们是一家人
[13:31] Just tell me–is it legal or not for me to keep her? 你只要告诉我 我留下她是否合法
[13:34] Yes, technically, it’s legal. 合法 从法律上来讲 是合法的
[13:35] But just because something’s legal doesn’t make it right. 但合法并不意味着 这样做是对的
[13:38] Okay, jeez! 知道了 老天爷
[13:40] You don’t have to jump down my throat. 跟我说话没必要这么粗鲁
[13:41] Like I said, it was just… hypothetical. 正如我所说 这只是假设
[13:55] Yeah, hi. Can I get the number 请帮我接通
[13:58] for the immigration department, please? 移民局的电话
[14:01] What do you want for dinner? Pasta? Meatloaf? 晚餐想吃什么 意大利面 还是烘肉卷
[14:05] I don’t care. Meatloaf’s good. 随便了 烘肉卷听起来不错
[14:08] Why don’t you talk about my penis? 你们为什么要谈论我的私处
[14:12] Excuse me? 你说什么
[14:14] I overheard you and Susan talking. 我无意间听到了你和苏珊的对话
[14:17] I was surprised to find you’d never… 真不敢相信你居然从来不
[14:20] bragged about me. 对外吹嘘我
[14:22] There’s a reason they call them private parts. 因为私处的意思 就是不与外人道也
[14:23] And why would you care anyway? 你为什么这么介意
[14:25] I know what you gals talk about when you get together. 我很清楚你们姑娘聚在一起都聊些什么
[14:29] Gaby lets everyone know how much money Carlos has. 加布满世界宣称卡洛斯多能挣钱
[14:33] Susan talks about what a badass Mike is… 苏珊谈论麦克有多厉害
[14:36] So do I always have to be the joke? 而我就一直是个玩笑吗
[14:39] The–the one who paid too much for the car, 我为了买车挥霍过度
[14:42] the one who cried when the cop pulled him over… 当交警让我靠路边停车时 我只会啼哭
[14:44] You don’t have a problem sharing my screwups, 损起我来 你倒是毫不犹豫
[14:47] but God forbid you give me this one little victory. 而这点小小的胜利 你也不让我赢
[14:50] Are we really having this conversation? 我们真的要谈这个问题吗
[14:53] I am just saying, 我只是说
[14:54] for once it would be nice if you gave me a little good press. 如果你给我一点正面的宣传 会很好的
[14:58] You know, 也就是说
[14:59] tell your friends… 跟你的朋友们讲讲
[15:01] what I bring to the table. 我这拿得上台面的玩意儿
[15:03] Please don’t put it on the table. 千万别把它放在桌上
[15:09] I’m sorry. I was looking for my contractor boyfriend, 抱歉 我想找我的承包商男友
[15:12] Not a… suave international spy. 而不是一个温文而雅的国际间谍
[15:15] Well, the restaurant is pretty, uh… 餐馆很有档次
[15:17] How do the kids say it? Snazzy? 小鬼们怎么说来着 时髦
[15:20] You look wonderful. Hmm. 你看起来很帅
[15:23] Shall we? 可以走了吗
[15:24] Hang on. Yeah, I just gotta grab one thing out of my room. 等一下 我还得从房间里拿样东西
[15:27] Okay. 好的
[15:33] Oh, hey, Bree. I heard the door. 嗨 布里 我听见门响了
[15:35] I thought you were pizza. 还以为是卖比萨的
[15:37] Hello, Richard. Are we going to bed or getting up? 你好 理查德 是要去睡觉还是刚起床
[15:40] I don’t know. Let’s see. 不知道 看情况
[15:42] Ahh. “Wheel of Fortune.” Getting up. 在播”幸运之轮” 那就起床
[15:49] So how are you doing? 你近来怎么样
[15:52] Not so hot. Mary’s lawyer called today. 并不怎么好 玛丽的律师今天来电话了
[15:55] We’re starting our divorce proceedings. 我们开始办理离婚手续了
[15:57] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[15:58] Oh, the marriage has been over for a long time, 实际上我们这段婚姻很久之前就结束了
[16:00] but I had no idea what a kick in the gut 只是我不知道这对我的勇气
[16:02] this was gonna be. 会是沉重的打击
[16:03] I guess it’s just hitting me 打击的是
[16:05] that I could be alone for the rest of my life. 我余生就要孤苦一人生活了
[16:07] Richard, that’s ridiculous. 理查德 这么说太可笑了
[16:09] Take a look in the mirror. I mean, after you shower. 好好洗个澡 照照镜子看看自己
[16:13] You are a catch. 你充满魅力
[16:15] You’re smart, adventurous, very handsome… 聪明 赋于冒险精神 帅气十足
[16:20] For a tired old guy in his 50s… 对于一个身心疲惫五十岁老家伙来说
[16:22] Stop wallowing in self-pity! 别再沉浸在自我怜悯中了
[16:24] You were a major in the army. 你是军队领袖
[16:26] Be strong. 坚强一点
[16:28] The army is easy. There’s structure. 当兵容易多了 有组织有纪律
[16:30] They tell you what to do, 有人告诉你怎么做
[16:31] you do it. 你言听计从就是了
[16:33] Fine! Then I’ll tell you what to do. Turn off the TV, 好吧 我来告诉你怎么做 关上电视
[16:35] get dressed, and get out of this apartment. 收拾一下 走出这间公寓
[16:37] And do what? 然后去做什么
[16:57] Ready to go? 可以走了吗
[16:59] Change of plans. 计划有变
[17:00] I’ve invited your father to join us. 我邀请了你父亲和我们一起吃饭
[17:04] I hope you don’t mind. 希望你不要介意
[17:06] Bree could see that I’m a little down. 布里看我心灰意冷
[17:08] No. No, it’s fine. 没事 没关系
[17:11] It’s not like I had anything special planned. 又不是说我有什么特别的安排
[17:26] Okay, I checked the bylaws. We can all relax. 我核对了一下相关法律 可以松口气了
[17:29] Paul can’t open a halfway house on this street 没有业主委员会的一致同意
[17:31] without approval from the homeowners’ association. 保罗就不能在这条街上开中转屋
[17:34] And since he only has one house… 他只有一套房子
[17:36] He only gets one vote. No way he gets a majority. 那他只占一票 他不可能被通过的
[17:38] Thank God. Let’s call a meeting of the association 谢天谢地 那我们就开个委员会
[17:41] and take a vote so we can get this over with. 投票选举 赶紧把这事解决了
[17:44] Does this seem too easy? 有这么简单吗
[17:45] I mean, Paul’s a smart guy. He wouldn’t pull a stunt like this 保罗很狡猾 除非他肯定自己能成功
[17:47] unless he thought he could get away with it. 否则他是不会耍这个花招的
[17:49] I wish Mike were here. He’d just go over there 真希望麦克在这里 他一定会过去
[17:51] and scare some sense into him. 恐吓恐吓他
[17:53] Do we know any other macho guys who could do the job? 我们还能派谁去做这事吗
[17:58] What about Carlos? 卡洛斯怎么样
[17:59] Oh, forget Carlos. 别提他了
[18:01] We’ve got a guy right here that can do the job. 我们这里就有个人能办得到
[18:05] Roy. 罗伊
[18:06] Not me. 我可不行
[18:08] Hey, what about the gay? 那个同性恋怎么样
[18:10] He looks like he could do some damage. 他看起来像是那么回事
[18:13] Okay. How about I just refresh everyone’s coffee? 好吧 我给大家续续咖啡怎么样
[18:16] ’cause it looks like that’s all I’m good for. 看起来我也就擅长这个
[18:18] Oh, can you be a love and bring back more of these cookies? 那你能顺便再拿点饼干来吗
[18:28] You okay? 你没事吧
[18:29] Bob? Roy? 鲍勃 罗伊
[18:31] Your friends think everybody on the street is tougher than me. 你的朋友们觉得街上的每个人都比我强硬
[18:35] That’s ridiculous! 这太可笑了
[18:37] Hey, how about we send Lynette over there? 嗨 我们派勒奈特去怎么样
[18:39] – She got a set of cojones on her. – You see? -她身上有股子猛劲 -你听到了吗
[18:42] You see? This is all your fault! 你听到了吗 这都是你的错
[18:44] Wh–h-how is it my fault? 怎么是我的错
[18:45] ’cause you never say anything positive about me. 因为你从来不说我的优点
[18:47] God forbid you talk me up, 你从来都不吹捧我
[18:48] make these people think I’m a real man. 不让这些人觉得我是真正的男子汉
[18:50] A real man? 真正的男子汉
[18:51] Are you suggesting we make this meeting a forum for your talent? 你是在暗示我们给你开一个”天赋”研讨会
[18:54] Why is it so hard for you to say nice things about me? 说说我的能耐有什么难的
[18:56] I do, all the time. 我一直都有说
[18:58] Oh, but you prefer to emasculate me. 但你更倾向于贬低我的男子气概
[18:59] Emasculate you? No, I don’t! 贬低你的男子气 我没那么说过
[19:01] Yes, you do. Yes, you do. 你就是有 是的 就是
[19:02] Oh, you want me to talk you up? 你想让我吹捧你是吗
[19:04] – Yeah, that would be great! – Fine! I’ll talk you up. -没错 -那我就好好吹吹你
[19:05] Listen, everybody. I’ve got an idea. 各位 我有一个主意
[19:07] If we need someone to intimidate Paul, 如果我们需要人去吓唬吓唬保罗
[19:09] Tom can do it 汤姆可以去
[19:10] in the men’s room. 在男厕所里
[19:13] What? 什么
[19:13] Oh, you didn’t hear? Tom’s packin’! 你没听到吗 汤姆的家伙
[19:17] We’re talkin’ big, circus big. 很大 硕大无比
[19:19] So big, he can drive in the car pool lane 大到当他独自一人时
[19:22] when he’s alone. 开车都能走拼车道
[19:23] L-l-lynette… 勒奈特
[19:24] If it falls in the forest, 如果它在森林中迷了路
[19:25] believe me–it makes a sound. 相信我 它会发出警报声
[19:27] Th-that’s enough. That– 够了
[19:28] The Washington Monument looks at it and says, 华盛顿纪念碑看到都会说
[19:30] “I want to be you when I grow up.” “长大后我要成为你”
[19:38] Jeez, you’d think she’d smile more. 天呐 她不是更该高兴吗
[19:59] Grace, you want to go to the kitchen for a little bit? 格雷斯 你想去厨房呆会吗
[20:02] Why? 为什么
[20:03] Maybe make yourself a snack. 自己做做小点心
[20:06] You are such a brave little girl. 你是个很勇敢的小姑娘
[20:09] If anything bad ever happens, 如果有任何不幸的事情发生
[20:10] you are surrounded by people who love you. 你身边都会有爱你的人
[20:12] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[20:13] Gaby, immigration’s here. 加布 移民局的人来了
[20:16] The men who took daddy? 是带走爸爸的人吗
[20:18] Oh, don’t worry, Grace. Everything’s gonna be okay. 别担心 格雷斯 一切都会好起来的
[20:21] Mama! 妈妈
[20:22] Grace, listen to me. Go upstairs to Juanita’s room 格蕾丝 听我说 除非我叫你
[20:26] and do not move until I tell you. 否则呆在胡安妮塔的房间里别乱跑
[20:27] No, mama! I want to stay with you! 不 妈妈 我想和你在一起
[20:29] I’ll be fine. 我会没事的
[20:32] I love you. 我爱你
[20:34] I love you. 我爱你
[20:37] Go, go. 快去 快去
[20:42] These people are going to take me. 这些人要把我带走
[20:44] I need you to look after my baby. 我需要你来照顾我的孩子
[20:49] You’re not going anywhere. 你哪也不会去的
[20:58] Can I help you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[21:01] I’m agent Jackson from I.C.E. 我是杰克森警官
[21:03] We’re looking for Carmen Sanchez. Is that you? 我们正在找卡门·桑切斯 你是吗
[21:05] Okay, Mrs. Solis, 好吧 索利斯夫人
[21:07] I’m going to the store now for oven cleaner. 我现在要去商店买烤箱清洁器
[21:09] Are you Carmen Sanchez? 你是卡门·桑切斯
[21:11] See? 什么事
[21:12] Ma’am, we’re from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. 夫人 我们是美国移民和海关总署
[21:15] Ay dios mio! 我的天啊
[21:18] I might be late tomorrow. 我明天可能要迟到了
[21:23] This is lovely, Keith. 这里真不错 金斯
[21:26] Yeah, but it feels like something’s missing. 是啊 不过感觉少了点什么
[21:27] What is it? Oh, I know. 是什么呢 我知道了
[21:30] My father. 我爸
[21:31] Oh, I’m sorry. I know we’ve been having a lot of dinners 对不起 我知道最近咱俩和他
[21:33] with him lately. 吃饭是有点频繁
[21:34] Oh, it’s okay. 没关系
[21:35] It’s really sweet the way you’ve been looking after him. 看到你这么关心我爸 真让我感动
[21:37] But I’m really glad it’s just us tonight. 不过我还是很开心今晚就我们两个
[21:39] Me, too. Mm. 我也是
[21:40] I’ll check on our table. 我去看看我们的桌位安排好了没
[21:41] Wanna grab me a drink? 能帮我拿杯喝的吗
[21:43] Yeah, whiskey up, ice water back. 知道啦 威士忌加冰水
[21:51] Can I help you? 能为您效劳吗
[21:52] Watson, party of two. I’m the one who called earlier. 华生 订了两位 我之前打过电话
[21:55] Oh, yes, of course. Would you like the ring delivered 是的 当然 你需要我们在
[21:58] in our chocolate souffl? 巧克力蛋奶酥里加戒指吗
[21:59] Oh, no. 不会吧
[21:59] I’m too nervous to wait for dessert. 我紧张死了 等不到上点心了
[22:02] How about an appetizer? 开胃菜时候上行吗
[22:03] We have the jumbo shrimp cocktail. 我们这有大号鸡尾鲜虾
[22:05] Not jumbo. 大号不行
[22:07] I-I don’t want the shrimp to make the ring look small. 我可不希望那虾让我的戒指显得太小
[22:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[22:11] Bree? 布里
[22:12] It’s me, Tracy! Tracy Miller! 是我啊 特蕾西 特蕾西·米勒
[22:15] Of course! Oh, it’s been years! 当然 好久不见啦
[22:19] You look… 你看起来
[22:20] Incredible. Look at me! 不可思议吧 看看我
[22:22] I’m a stick. I’ve lost a ton. 我多苗条 减了不少斤呢
[22:24] Good for you. 真不错
[22:25] What’s, uh, Adam doing these days? 亚当最近在忙什么呢
[22:28] Sitting in his studio apartment 独自一人坐在小公寓里
[22:29] and cursing my divorce lawyer for taking all of his money. 诅咒我的离婚律师 帮我卷走了他的钱吧
[22:33] I’m so sorry. 真遗憾
[22:35] Oh, don’t be. I’m doing great. 别介 我现在可好了
[22:37] They’re ready for us. 他们已经准备好了
[22:39] Oh, my god. Is this Andrew? 天啊 这是安德鲁吗
[22:41] I can’t believe how grown up he is. 真不敢相信他都长这么大了
[22:44] No, this is my boyfriend Keith. 不是 这位是我的男友 金斯
[22:47] Wow. I guess we’re both doing great. 有你的嘛 看来咱俩都挺好的啊
[22:54] After the mudslides, there was an outbreak of cholera. 泥石流之后 又爆发了霍乱
[22:57] Half my village died. 村子里一半的人都死了
[22:59] That’s when we paid the coyote to bring us over the border. 然后我们就付钱请蛇头帮我们偷渡过来
[23:04] Jeez, cholera? Getting shot at? 天啊 霍乱 被枪射中
[23:07] Doesn’t anyone have a happy story 就没人在来到这个国家之前
[23:10] about coming to this country? 遇到过幸事吗
[23:12] Gabrielle Solis? Your husband is here. 加布丽尔·索利斯 你丈夫来了
[23:18] Uh, good luck. 大家好运
[23:20] I’m sure I’ll see you all again. 我肯定会再次见到你们的
[23:22] You seem like a very persistent lot. 你们看来都是非移民不可
[23:30] You okay? 你还好吗
[23:31] As long as you’re not mad at me. 只要你别对我发飙
[23:33] Are you kidding? 你开玩笑吧
[23:34] It’s a very brave thing that you did for Carmen. 你这么帮卡门真是太勇敢了
[23:37] Yeah, well, you know me, always thinking about others. 那是 你了解我的 总是为别人着想
[23:42] So where are Carmen and Grace? 卡门和格雷斯在哪
[23:45] Carmen was too scared to stay at the house, 卡门害怕得不行 都不敢呆在家里
[23:47] So I put them up at a motel. 所以我把她俩安置在汽车旅馆了
[23:48] Oh. Well, you can tell them everything’s fine. 那你可以告诉她们一切都没事了
[23:50] – They can come home now. – Gaby… -她们现在可以回家了 -加布
[23:52] You just made fools out of a U.S. Government agency. 你刚刚才耍了美国政府机关
[23:55] Our house isn’t safe anymore. 咱家已经不安全了
[23:57] Carmen and Grace are leaving for Texas in the morning. 卡门和格雷斯明早动身前往德州
[24:05] Isn’t this romantic? 这真是浪漫
[24:06] Like I said, I wanted this 我说过 我希望今晚
[24:08] to be a special night for the two of us. 对咱俩来说是个特别的夜晚
[24:14] Son of a bitch. 该死的
[24:16] Well, hey, you two. 你们好啊 两位
[24:18] Richard, hi! What are you doing here? 你好啊 理查德 你来这儿干嘛
[24:21] I thought if Keith were bringing a great cook like you here, 我想金斯能带你这个大厨上这儿吃饭
[24:23] it’s gotta be good. So I thought I’d order some takeout. 这边菜一定不错 所以我想叫些外卖
[24:26] Takeout. Good idea. 外卖 好主意
[24:31] I thought maybe I’d, uh… 我想也许我可以
[24:33] take the food home and eat in front of the TV. 把饭带回家 边看电视边吃
[24:38] Of course, it is Friday. There’s probably nothing on. 不过今天周五 估计没什么好节目
[24:42] So I… guess I’ll just eat over the sink. 所以我想 我也可以趴在水池边吃
[24:47] Well, uh, Richard, if you don’t have plans, 理查德 如果你没什么计划的话
[24:50] Would you like to join us? 你愿意和我们一起吗
[24:52] Of course he has plans. Didn’t you hear about the sink? 他当然有计划了 你没听到他说水池吗
[24:54] I would love to. Let me get another chair. 我非常愿意 我去再拿把椅子
[24:59] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[25:01] The man is clearly in pain. 他明显很痛苦
[25:03] It’s not your responsibility to cheer him up. 哄他开心又不是你的责任
[25:06] When he is tired of being alone, 当他厌倦一个人生活的时候
[25:07] he will meet somebody. 他自然就会去找伴的
[25:13] Maybe sooner than you think. 也许比你想得还快
[25:18] Tracy, I cannot get over 特蕾西 我还是没反应过来
[25:19] how great you look. 你居然变得这么美
[25:21] – What is your secret? – Revenge. -你有什么秘诀吗 – 报复
[25:24] After I lost the weight, I took a picture of myself naked 我减肥之后 就去拍了张裸照
[25:26] and sent it to my ex to rub his face in it– 寄给我前夫 看他自己扇自己耳光
[25:29] Him what he can’t rub his face in. 不过我也看不到他那副窘相了
[25:35] Am I right? 我说的对吗
[25:37] You know, Richard, speaking of… 理查德 说道
[25:41] Tracy here has an incredible singing voice. 特蕾西歌喉非常动听
[25:45] Oh, really? 真的吗
[25:46] Yes, we met in church choir. 是的 我们就是在教堂唱诗班认识的
[25:48] Didn’t you say you sang in your church choir? 你没告诉他你在教堂唱诗班唱歌吗
[25:50] Still do. I love it. 还继续唱啊 我喜欢
[25:51] Yeah, I don’t sing anymore… or believe in god. 我已经不唱了 也不信上帝了
[25:55] – Really? – Yeah, it’s kind of hard -真的吗 -是的 当你卑躬下跪
[25:57] to believe in a higher power when you’re on your knees 乞求上帝解救你于水深火热中时
[26:00] begging for help for your nightmare of a life, 他却让你不断变肥
[26:01] And you get squat! 我就再也不信了
[26:08] So, yes, that’s how we met– the choir. 是的 我们就是这么在唱诗班见面的
[26:10] Well, Tracy, not that god needs defending, 特蕾西 我并不是为上帝辩解什么
[26:13] But as someone who’s been in combat, 不过作为一名曾经打过仗的军人
[26:15] I have found my faith to be a comfort in difficult times. 我发现信仰是我在困难时期的一种慰藉
[26:19] Isn’t that refreshing? 是不是挺振奋人心的
[26:20] A man with old-fashioned values. 一个有着传统价值观的男人
[26:22] I think we should cut all funding to the military 我觉得我们应该暂停军事拨款
[26:25] and pour it into the schools. 拿去建设学校
[26:26] I hope they’ll teach Arabic in those schools. 我看这些学校会教阿拉伯语
[26:30] So shall we order? 我们点菜吧
[26:32] Bree, can I talk to you for a sec? 布里 我能和你谈会吗
[26:39] “Shall we order?” “我们点菜吧”
[26:40] Are you not sitting at that table? 你没看到桌上那架势吗
[26:42] This plan of yours isn’t working. 你这个计划没起什么作用
[26:43] I admit, she was much nicer when she was fat. 我承认 她胖的时候人可好多了
[26:46] Look, you need to get them out of here. 听着 你得让他俩离开这儿
[26:47] I have to talk to you about something really important. 我有些很重要的话得跟你说
[26:49] What is it? 什么话
[26:50] I can’t just blurt it out. 我不能就这么脱口而出
[26:51] It needs to be done just right. 得循规蹈矩
[26:53] Hey! Did anyone order a shrimp cocktail 有人点了鸡尾鲜虾吗
[26:55] with a puny engagement ring on the side? 里面还有个超小号的订婚钻戒
[26:58] – Oh, crap! – Keith, what is that? -晕死 -金斯 那是什么
[27:01] No, no, no. Forget you ever saw this. 别别别 忘记刚才那个画面
[27:02] But, Keith… 可是 金斯
[27:03] I don’t wanna hear your answer, Bree. 我不想听到你的回答 布里
[27:04] This is not how this is happening. 不该这样的
[27:06] You never should have invited him to stay here. 你就不该邀请他留在这儿
[27:09] You ruined this entire thing. 你毁了一切
[27:10] And–and so did you, and so did you! 还有你 还有你也是
[27:20] Well, he certainly killed the evening. 今晚就这么被他给毁了
[27:33] So on Sunday, I make a big roast chicken, 周日 我会做一只大烤鸡
[27:36] Then on Monday, I turn that into chicken salad, 周一的时候 我会做鸡肉沙拉
[27:38] And on Tuesday, chicken soup. 周二做鸡肉汤
[27:39] It’s amazing how you can stretch a simple chicken 能把一只简单的鸡做成…
[27:43] Into a 45-minute story. …长篇累牍的废话
[27:46] When you said you were the fun one on the lane, 你还说你是这条街上的开心果
[27:49] who was your competition– the mailbox? 谁能与你媲美 信箱吗
[27:52] I was just trying to cheer you up. 我只是想哄你开心
[27:54] Well, who said I need cheering up? 谁说我需要被人哄
[28:00] I saw you crying yesterday. 我昨天看到你哭了
[28:05] For god sake. This is a pity dinner? 老天啊 那这是同情晚餐吗
[28:08] No. I just–I know what you’re going through. 不是 我只是 我了解你这种煎熬
[28:10] Birthdays are hard, especially when you’re single. 生日就是难熬 尤其是单身的时候
[28:14] But I guarantee you you’re going to meet someone. 不过我保证你肯定会遇见个好男人的
[28:18] You’re a very attractive woman. 你这么有吸引力
[28:20] You think that’s what I was crying about? 你觉得我就是为这事而哭的吗
[28:25] Hey. You find me attractive? 喂 你觉得我有吸引力吗
[28:30] Yes. 是的
[28:31] Would you wanna go out with me? 你想跟我约会吗
[28:34] Yeah. But we have to be very discreet, 当然 不过我们得非常小心
[28:37] Because my girlfriend– 因为我女友
[28:37] See? I have no problem getting a guy. 看见没 我钓个男人完全没问题
[28:40] Ugh. So why the sob-fest? 那你为什么抽泣呢
[28:44] Do we really have to talk about this? 我们真非得谈这个吗
[28:46] No. On Wednesday, I made chicken potpie– 不用 周三 我会做鸡肉馅饼
[28:49] Okay, okay. 好吧好吧
[28:51] Here’s why I was crying– 我哭是因为
[28:55] I was thinking about this… 我当时在想
[28:57] great guy from my past. 我过去遇到的一个好男人
[29:03] It was over 20 years ago. 二十年前的事了
[29:05] We only had one… weekend together, but… 我们只在一起待了一个周末 不过
[29:10] the way he made me feel… 他给我的感觉…
[29:12] And the older I get, I keep thinking that… 我年纪越大 就越来越觉得
[29:17] he was the one… 他才是我的唯一
[29:21] And I let him slip away. 我居然就这么让他溜走了
[29:25] Well, that… that doesn’t sound like you. 这听起来不像你的作风啊
[29:31] There was someone else in the picture. 当时他遇到了别人
[29:35] Listen… 听着
[29:38] We never know what’s going to happen. 我们永远不知道将会发生什么
[29:40] I mean, Mike and I had our share of setbacks. 麦克和我共同经历了这么多挫折
[29:44] But I never gave up. 不过我从没放弃过
[29:46] I never stopped dreaming that maybe one day… 我从未停止过 梦想将来某一天
[29:49] it would work out. 一切都会好起来的
[29:51] And neither should you. 你也不应该放弃
[29:57] You know what, Susan? 你知道吗 苏珊
[29:59] I just figured out your thing. 我刚刚才看懂你
[30:01] You aren’t the fun one. 你不是开心果
[30:04] You’re the smart one. 你是大智若愚
[30:19] Oh, you’re good. I’ll give you that. 你真厉害 我就让你这次
[30:21] It speaks. 本来就是
[30:22] Just when I think you can’t find new ways to embarrass me, 就在我以为你找不到新招来羞辱我的时候
[30:25] You top yourself. 你又更上一层楼了
[30:26] Well done, nutcracker! 干得漂亮 大嘴巴
[30:31] Wait a minute. Wait. Wait a minute. 等一等 给我等一等
[30:33] We were having a discussion 我们在讨论
[30:34] about the future of our community, and you attacked me 我们这个社区的未来 你却攻击我
[30:37] and turned it into a referendum about your manhood. 还搞什么关于你的男子气概的公投
[30:39] You know, I wish I didn’t have to do that. 知道吗 我也希望自己不必这么做
[30:41] But I’m tired of all of our friends 不过我已经受够被所有朋友
[30:42] thinking that I’m just a buffoon! 看做小丑了
[30:44] Buffoon?! Are you insane? 小丑 你疯了吗
[30:47] Every woman on this street constantly tells me 这条街上每个女人都我说
[30:50] that I have the perfect husband. 有个完美的老公
[30:52] They do not. 她们没有这么说
[30:53] They do! Gaby says that she wishes Carlos 她们就这么说的 加布说她希望卡洛斯
[30:55] was thoughtful like you. 也能像你这么体贴
[30:57] Susan wishes Mike had your sense of humor. 苏珊希望麦克能像你这么幽默
[30:59] Bree says she’s never seen a better Dad. 布里说她从没见过这么好的父亲
[31:02] Then why do you sound annoyed by that? 那你为什么听起来这么恼火呢
[31:04] How many people go up to you 有多少人跟你说
[31:05] and tell you you have the perfect wife? 我是个完美的老婆呢
[31:10] Take your time. 慢慢想 不急
[31:13] Uh, lots. 很多
[31:14] Oh, wrong. I know how our friends see us– 才不会吧 我了解朋友们是怎么看我们的
[31:18] you’re the hardworking, nice guy, and I am the bitch. 你是吃苦耐劳的老实人 我却是个悍妇
[31:21] I am the one who’s constantly 我从来都是霸权主义者
[31:23] emasculating her husband. 打击老公的男子气
[31:24] I’m the one who can’t wait to get away from her kids 我巴不得甩掉孩子们
[31:26] – and go back to work. – No. People don’t say that. -回去工作 -不 没人这么说
[31:29] See? You are so nice, 瞧 你多体贴啊
[31:31] you can’t even tell me the truth. 连事实都不忍心告诉我
[31:33] For almost 20 years, 都快20年了
[31:34] all I’ve heard is how incredibly lucky I am 别人告诉我的都是我多幸运
[31:38] to have a guy like you. 能够嫁你这样的丈夫
[31:39] So if I don’t constantly brag about how great you are, 所以我不去无休止地夸你有多好
[31:44] it’s only because I don’t wanna be reminded 只是因为我不愿听别人告诉我
[31:47] of how much I don’t deserve you. 我是多么配不上你
[31:57] You know, I’m the one 我才是那个
[31:59] who should be bragging to all the neighbors, 应该不停向邻居们炫耀的人
[32:03] Telling them how lucky I am to be married to a woman 告诉他们是我三生有幸 才能娶到
[32:07] who’s still… sexy as all get out… 如此风韵犹存
[32:12] who makes me laugh… 而又带给我欢笑的妻子
[32:16] And whose heart is so big, 她如此宽宏大量
[32:18] that even after raising five children… 即使已经养育了5个孩子
[32:22] she still cries when she has to 在要把最后一件连体衣打包送人的时候
[32:25] pack away the last onesie. 她还是会哭泣不舍
[32:28] I didn’t cry. 我可没哭
[32:31] Okay, I teared up a bit. 好吧 我承认我流了几滴眼泪
[32:41] You know what I’m in the mood to do? 你知道我现在想干什么吗
[32:44] I have an idea. Hmm. 我有个主意
[32:46] It did everything but tap me on the shoulder. 悉听尊便
[32:57] And that’s how you get out of payin’ for a taxi. 这就是我一贯坐霸王车的伎俩
[33:01] Well, we weren’t in a taxi. We were in my car. 我们没坐出租车 坐的是我的车
[33:04] But now I know why you showed me your booms. 不过我知道你干嘛露胸器给我看了
[33:06] Ok,that’s a lot of stairs. 好吧 楼梯太难爬了
[33:08] How does sleeping on the couch sound? 睡沙发怎么样
[33:11] You know something? 你知道不
[33:13] I told Lynette you were this mousy little loser. 我跟勒奈特说过你是个窝囊的失败者
[33:17] Actually, you told that to me. 事实上 你是直接跟我说的
[33:19] Oh, I’m sorry. 不好意思
[33:21] ’cause I really like you now. You’re nice– 现在我还蛮喜欢你的 你人不错
[33:24] much nicer than that Susan. 比那个什么苏珊好多了
[33:29] Okay. 好吧
[33:31] Nighty-night. 晚安啦
[33:36] You gonna be okay? 你没事了吧
[33:37] Mm, I thought I was. 我以为我会没事
[33:40] I thought I could live down the street from him, 我以为我能不受他的干扰住在这条街
[33:42] but it’s so hard. 但这太难了
[33:45] Wait. The guy you’re in love with… 等会 你爱上的那个男人
[33:49] he lives here? 他住在这儿吗
[33:51] Yeah. 恩
[33:53] Tom. 是汤姆
[33:56] Tom? 汤姆吗
[33:59] Tom scavo? 汤姆·斯加沃
[34:01] Yeah. 恩
[34:03] Oh, the love of my life. 我毕生挚爱啊
[34:23] Hey, Richard. I was looking for Keith. Is he here? 理查德 我来找金斯 他在吗
[34:26] No, he went for a walk. 不在 他出去了
[34:29] You wanna wait for him? 要进来等他吗
[34:30] If you don’t mind. 当然 如果你不介意的话
[34:34] I am so sorry that I ruined your evening. 抱歉那晚毁了你们的约会
[34:38] Well, to be fair, you had some help. 老实说 你还帮了我个忙呢
[34:41] Still, if I had any idea he was gonna propose… 我要知道他要向你求婚的话就好了
[34:44] No one was more surprised than me. 没人比我更惊讶了
[34:48] This is none of my business, 虽说这不关我的事
[34:49] but if he’d pulled it off, 但如果他当时真求婚了
[34:51] what would you have said? 你会答应吗
[34:55] Speaking as your prospective father-in-law, of course. 当然我是在以你未来公公的身份问你
[34:59] Um… I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:02] It’s all a little… sudden. 这有点事发突然
[35:04] Yeah, that’s keith. He’s always been an impulsive kid. 金斯就这样 他总是很冲动
[35:07] Never really thinks things through. 从不三思而后行
[35:09] Well, actually, his spontaneity 事实上 我就是爱他
[35:10] is one of the things I love about him. 这点莽撞的性格
[35:15] Can I be honest with you? 我能坦诚我的想法吗
[35:18] I… would never… put you and keith together. 我怎么都无法把你和金斯联系在一起
[35:24] Oh? 是吗
[35:26] Yeah, I see you with someone… steady. 恩 我觉得你该很更稳重的人在一起
[35:29] More… Reliable. 更加可靠的人
[35:32] Someone who shares your faith, 和你有着同样的信仰
[35:34] your old-fashioned values. 有着同样的传统价值观
[35:37] Someone more your own age? 或者说跟你年纪差不多的人
[35:47] Well, that being said, I really do love your son. 听完这些我觉得 我是真爱你儿子
[35:52] Oh, hey, I-I love him, too. Like I said, he’s a great kid. 我 我也爱他 我说过 他是个好孩子
[36:03] I should go. 我该走了
[36:06] Really? 是吗
[36:09] Please tell him that I stopped by. 麻烦您告诉他我来过
[36:22] It’s been so wonderful getting to know you. 能认识你太好了
[36:25] You, too, Mrs. Solis. 你也是 索利斯夫人
[36:30] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[36:32] Memorizing your face. 记住你的样子
[36:35] Texas is far away, 德州很远
[36:37] and I don’t know when I’m gonna see you again. 都不知道何时能与你再见
[36:39] Maybe someday. 总会再见的
[36:41] Yeah, maybe someday. 恩 总有一天
[36:45] Can I tell you something, Grace? 你知道吗 格雷斯
[36:48] I grew up just like you. 我的童年跟你一样
[36:51] I didn’t have a lot of pretty things. 我没有那些漂亮的东西
[36:55] But I never let that stop me 但是困境从未能阻止我
[36:57] from going after any dream I wanted. 追逐自己的梦想
[37:01] So you remember that, okay? 记住这些 好吗
[37:03] – Okay. – Gaby… -好的 -加布
[37:07] They need to go. 她们该走了
[37:12] Oh, I wish you could stay with us. 多希望你待在我们身边
[37:18] Gaby… 加布
[37:20] Oh. Okay. 好了
[37:35] I’m sorry about what I said about Juanita the other day. 抱歉那天我不该那样说胡安妮塔
[37:39] Don’t worry about it. 别想那些了
[37:43] We should go. 我们得走了
[37:45] Carmen… 卡门
[37:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[37:51] Thank you for taking care of my baby. 谢谢你照顾我的孩子
[37:57] Thank you for taking care of mine. 也谢谢你照顾我的
[38:25] Oh, god. 天啊
[38:38] Hey, everybody quiet down. This shouldn’t take too long. 请大家安静 这不会花很长时间
[38:41] We only have one order of business on the agenda tonight, 今晚的议程只有一项
[38:44] and that is the new halfway house… 那就是保罗·杨名下的房子
[38:47] That is scheduled to open in the property 即将被改造给
[38:49] owned by paul young… 新的罪犯中转中心
[38:51] So let’s jump right to the vote. 那就直接来投票吧
[38:53] All those opposed to the halfway house? 反对建立中转中心的举手
[38:57] Madame chairwoman? Point of order. 议长夫人 按程序来
[39:00] According to our bylaws, 据法规陈述
[39:01] we have to have a 48-hour notice before a vote. 投票前需有48小时的公示期
[39:03] We’ll still vote the same way in two days, 两天后我们还是会投反对票的
[39:05] and you’ll still lose. 你还是没戏
[39:06] Yeah, that’ll be 14 to 1. 对 肯定是14比1
[39:07] Then we’ll take another vote to – kick you off the street. 然后我们再来个把你赶出紫藤郡的投票
[39:10] That’ll be 14 to 1, too. 依旧14比1
[39:13] You might wanna check your math. I have at least seven votes. 你们最好仔细算算 我至少该有7票吧
[39:19] How do you figure that? 这是怎么回事呢
[39:21] With the acquisition of Mr. Scully’s place, 获得斯古利的房子后
[39:23] I now own seven houses on wisteria lane. 我现在已经是紫藤郡七处房子的主人了
[39:29] What? 什么
[39:31] I used the settlement I got from my wrongful incarceration 我用被误判监禁的补偿金
[39:33] to acquire the extra property. Didn’t I, Lee? 买到的这些房产 不是吗 李
[39:39] You knew about this? 你知情不报
[39:41] He was my realtor. 他是我的房产经纪人
[39:43] Couldn’t have done it without him. 没他可做不了这么多事
[39:44] He just hired me. I didn’t know he was evil. 他雇用了我 我不知道他是坏人
[39:47] How much money did you make from these deals, anyway? 你通过那些交易挣了多少钱
[39:49] Not that much. 不是很多
[39:54] So that’s why you tried to buy my house. 原来那就是你想买我的房子的原因啊
[39:58] You never told us about that. 你也知情不报啊
[40:00] Well, I made it pretty clear how I felt about his offer. 我可是坚决拒绝了他的提议
[40:03] Well, none of this matters. 这些都没意义
[40:05] Seven houses isn’t enough to win the vote. 7票还不够他赢吧
[40:08] That’s an excellent point, Gaby. 说到点子上了 加布
[40:10] I need one more. 我还差一票
[40:11] And since this halfway house means a lot to me, 既然矫正中心对我这么重要
[40:14] I intend to get it. 我就必须得到它
[40:17] Well, we’re not gonna sell to you. 我们才不会卖房子给你呢
[40:19] I don’t need all of you to sell, just one. 我不需要你们所有人都卖给我 一个就够了
[40:22] So if you’re sure it won’t happen, 如果你们确定没人会卖
[40:24] there won’t be a problem. 就不会有问题了
[40:26] But if someone should sell… 但如果有人要卖
[40:28] You’ll have hardened criminals on this street. 冷酷无情的罪犯就会活动于这条街了
[40:31] And what do you think that will do to your property values? 你们觉得这是否会影响你们房产的估价呢
[40:35] Oh, my god. 我的天
[40:36] You can’t scare us. 你吓不到我们的
[40:37] Well, maybe not you, carlos. You’re rich. 当然吓不到你 你那么富裕
[40:39] But what about, uh, Mitzi Kinsky? 但是米兹·金斯基呢
[40:42] What about me? 我怎么了
[40:44] We all know you’ve been laid off. 都知道你下岗了
[40:46] I can offer you well above market value. 我出的价比市场价高多了
[40:52] Or you, Mrs. Mccluskey? 或者你 麦克卢斯基女士
[40:54] I bet your entire life savings is tied up in your home. 我打赌你一生的财富都在于这房子了
[40:58] And, Susan, my offer still stands. 还有苏珊 我的提议仍然有效
[41:00] We all know Mike had to go to Alaska 都知道麦克因为你们的经济问题
[41:02] because of your financial problems. 去阿拉斯加州了
[41:04] But if you lose half the equity in your house, 但如果你们的房产缩水
[41:06] will he ever be able to come back? 他还回得来吗
[41:14] How much above market value? 高于市场价多少呢
[41:17] Mitzi! 米兹
[41:18] Look, I don’t wanna sell, 我又不想卖
[41:19] But if somebody else does, I’m screwed! 但如果别人卖了 我就完了
[41:21] No one else is gonna sell. 没人会卖的
[41:22] – We have to stick together. – Hey! Hey! Hey! -我们得团结 -喂 喂 喂
[41:25] What’s with all the whispering? 嘀咕什么呢
[41:27] This is private. Do you mind? 私人秘密 不关你事
[41:29] Yes, I do. We’re all waiting for you to tell Paul to shove it. 就关我的事了 都等着你们让保罗死心呢
[41:32] We’re just trying to figure out how to handle this. 我们这不是在讨论么
[41:34] There is nothing to figure out. 没什么好讨论的
[41:36] Hey, moneybags, don’t yell at her! 大财主 别吼她
[41:38] This is exactly what he’s trying to do! 他正打算这么做来着
[41:40] I am not yelling. I am simply trying to explain… 我没吼她 我是想解释
[41:41] he’s trying to turn the whole lane against… 他想让整条街都反对…
[41:42] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底是怎么想的
[41:43] Well, I didn’t know what he was up to. 我又不知道他的目的
[41:44] You sold him seven houses. 你卖了七所房子给他
[41:46] You didn’t think that was a little strange? 你都不觉得这有点奇怪吗
[41:47] This is not his fault, so just back the hell off. 又不是他的错 离他远点儿
[41:49] Okay, guys. Come on, everybody. Calm down. 伙计们 冷静点 所有人 冷静
[41:56] We’re not gonna let you destroy this street. 我们不会让你毁了这条街的
[41:59] I don’t have to. 用不着我来
[42:00] You’re going to do it yourselves. 你们会自己毁了它的
[42:04] It’s a question we all ask ourselves… 我们总是问自己
[42:10] Do I trust the people who live next door? 我相信我的邻居吗
[42:17] Will that couple across the street 对街的那对夫妇
[42:19] be there when I need them? 会在需要时出手相助吗
[42:24] Can I count on the woman who lives down the block? 我能指望住在下街区的那个妇人吗
[42:30] Yes, good neighbors are people we can rely on. 是的 好邻居就是我们能信任的人
[42:36] But if we discover our neighbors can’t be trusted, 但如果我们发现邻居们不再可信了
[42:41] Then it may be… 那么也许
[42:44] Time to move. 就是搬家的时候了
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme