Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] With Mike working in Alaska, 麦克去了阿拉斯加
[00:04] Susan took a job as a nanny. 苏珊接了份保姆的活儿
[00:06] Bree’s relationship with Keith’s mother… 布里和金斯老妈的关系
[00:08] Is Bree the one who’s gonna be giving me my grandchildren? 布里会是那个给我生孙子的人吗
[00:11] …got off to a rocky start. 开局非常不利
[00:13] That was a million years ago. 那是多久的事情了
[00:15] Tom and Renee had a secret. 汤姆和雷尼有着不可告人的秘密
[00:17] She can never know what happened between us. 永远也不能让她知道我们的事
[00:19] Paul’s wife had a change of heart… 保罗的妻子仿佛变了个人
[00:22] I wanna make love again. 我又想做爱了
[00:23] …and a very big secret of her own. 她背后有个惊天秘密
[00:26] Baby. 宝贝
[00:27] Mama. 妈妈
[00:34] Felicia Tillman knew many things. 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼知道许多事情
[00:39] She knew Paul Young had killed her sister. 她知道保罗·杨杀了她妹妹
[00:45] She knew she had to find proof. 她必须找到证据
[00:50] And she knew she would need help. 而且她需要帮手
[00:56] Felicia also knew she was lucky 菲丽莎也深知自己很幸运
[00:59] to have a daughter who did what she was told. 有个听话的女儿
[01:06] He’s said nothing to you? 他什么也没告诉你?
[01:07] You’ve been living there for months now. 你都跟他过了好几个月了
[01:09] Well, I’ve tried to ask him questions, 我试过问他
[01:10] but he refuses to discuss Aunt Martha. 但他绝口不提玛莎阿姨的事
[01:12] Did you look through his things? 你没查查他的底吗
[01:14] – Maybe he has some sort of journal. – Well, I’ve looked some. -也许他记了日记什么的 -我查了
[01:17] Look again. 那就再查查
[01:22] Is he still bothering you for sex? 他还在骚扰你吗
[01:25] N-not really. 没有了
[01:26] I’m surprised. 我很惊讶
[01:27] He seems like the type who wouldn’t take no for an answer. 他可不是会善罢甘休的人
[01:36] You slept with him, didn’t you? 你和他睡过了 是吗
[01:40] Beth! 贝丝
[01:41] He was going to kick me out. I had to do something. 他快要把我扫地出门了 我迫不得已
[01:45] Oh, please don’t be angry. 请千万别生气
[01:49] We always knew 我们也清楚
[01:50] getting justice for Aunt Martha would require sacrifices. 要给玛莎阿姨主持公道 总得有所牺牲
[01:56] But this… 但这也…
[01:59] I allowed my own daughter to be defiled by that man. 我竟然让那男人糟蹋了我的女儿
[02:05] It wasn’t that bad, mama. 情况没那么糟 妈妈
[02:09] Are you saying you enjoyed it? 难不成你还乐在其中
[02:11] No! Of course not. 不 当然不是
[02:15] It just wasn’t as unpleasant as I thought it… would be. 只是没有我想的那么不堪
[02:21] Well, if you’ve got the stomach for it… 不过 如果你对此不反感
[02:25] This could work to our advantage. 我们倒也可以将计就计
[02:28] Well, what do you mean? 你的意思是?
[02:30] Sex makes men stupid. 性会令男人昏头
[02:32] They say things in the dark they can barely remember come sunrise. 他们在床上会说些醒来就忘的傻话
[02:37] You want me to ask about Aunt Martha’s murder 你是想要我在做爱时突然问起
[02:39] in the middle of– 玛莎被杀的事吗
[02:40] I’m not saying use it as foreplay. 在做爱前不要提
[02:43] But afterwards, when you’re both just lying there, 不过做完以后 你们俩都静静地躺着
[02:47] when he’s… 他已
[02:49] spent… 筋疲力尽之时
[02:51] Get him talking about the past. 想办法让他谈起过去
[02:53] Maybe he’ll let some detail slip, 也许他会不小心说漏嘴
[02:55] something we can use, okay? 说出对我们有用的东西
[02:58] I’ll try, mama. I should go. 我会试试 妈妈 我得走了
[03:01] And, Beth? 还有件事 贝丝
[03:02] Sex makes women stupid, too. 性也能令女人昏头
[03:05] They start feeling things that 她们会因此而
[03:08] they have no business feeling. 忘了自己还有正事要办
[03:12] Do you understand? 你明白吗
[03:14] I do, mama. 我明白 妈妈
[03:24] Yes, Felicia Tillman knew many things, 是的 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼知道很多事情
[03:28] And if her daughter were stupid enough 如果她女儿傻到
[03:31] to fall in love with Paul Young, 会爱上保罗·杨的话
[03:35] Felicia knew she would have to punish them both. 菲丽莎会让他们俩 都受到惩罚
[03:50] Thanksgiving–it’s a time for defrosting turkeys… 感恩节 人们解冻火鸡
[03:56] For visiting families… 款待远道而来的家人
[04:00] For performing in pageants. 参加游行表演
[04:04] Thanksgiving is also a time for shopping… 感恩节也是购物的时节
[04:07] Well, don’t just sit there scratching yourself. Help me. 别在那呆坐着了 过来帮帮我
[04:09] And stress. 以及紧张的时节
[04:14] Frijoles, tamales? 菜豆 玉米粉蒸肉
[04:15] Babe, I think you got the wrong bags. 宝贝 我还以为你拿错袋子了
[04:16] Where are the yams and the cranberry sauce? 番薯和小红莓果酱到哪去了
[04:18] Hector and Carmen have a big Mexican dinner 赫克多和卡门每逢感恩节都会
[04:20] every Thanksgiving. 吃一顿墨西哥大餐
[04:21] Since we invited them over, 既然我们邀请他们过来
[04:23] I told them I’d serve their favorite dishes, like… 我告诉他们我会做他们爱吃的菜 比如
[04:26] Chorizo stuffing, bollitos, 西班牙辣香肠 蔬菜杂烩
[04:28] Jalapeno corn bread. 墨西哥胡椒玉米面包
[04:30] I thought it’d be nice for Grace. 我想这对格雷斯一定很不错
[04:32] It’s our first holiday we’re together as a family. 这是我们作为家人一起过的第一个感恩节
[04:35] That was very sweet of you. 你真贴心
[04:36] Yeah. So good luck. We eat at 2:00. 好 祝你好运 我们两点开饭
[04:40] Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[04:42] I’m cooking? 要我掌勺吗
[04:43] Yeah. You’re the one who knows about Mexican stuff. 当然 你是最懂墨西哥风情的
[04:46] You roll your r’s, you call soccer football… 你念R时会卷舌 你还把足球叫做橄榄球
[04:49] You’re mocking me because I’m proud of my culture? 我为民族文化感到自豪 而你竟然取笑我?
[04:51] No! I’m celebrating it. 不 我是要庆祝它
[04:52] And there’s two bags of your culture right there. 那儿有整整两袋你民族文化的体现
[04:54] Start the party. 赶紧开始吧
[05:01] – So, Lynette. – Hi. -勒奈特 -你好
[05:02] What are your plans for Thanksgiving? 感恩节你打算怎么过
[05:04] Same as always– 和往常一样
[05:05] cook by myself for four hours, 一个人花四个钟头准备晚餐
[05:07] clean by myself for three hours, 随后花上三个钟头一个人收拾干净
[05:08] eat with my family for eight minutes. 和家人一起进餐的时间却不过八分钟而已
[05:10] – Well, this year, how about coming to– – We’re in. -那么今年一起去 -我们去
[05:13] I haven’t even invited you yet. 我还没开口邀请你呢
[05:15] You can invite me over for turkey 你要是敢邀请我去做火鸡
[05:17] and a punch in the face. 我就对你饱以老拳
[05:18] If it gets me out of cooking, I’m there. 如果不用我准备晚餐 我就去
[05:20] Oh. Wonderful. 好极了
[05:21] Oh. Wait. Susan was already coming to our place. 等等 我们已经请了苏珊来我家
[05:24] Is it okay if she comes, too? 她也可以一起来吧
[05:26] Well, I suppose she’ll want overtime, 好吧 也许她愿意加班
[05:28] but I could use the extra kitchen help. 不过我可以再多找几个帮手
[05:31] As a guest. 是请她做客
[05:34] Oh, come on. 别这样
[05:35] What have you got against Susan? 你跟苏珊有什么过节
[05:38] She’s always so perky and poor. 她自视清高 偏又穷困潦倒
[05:40] It’s an annoying combination. 真是让人看不顺眼
[05:42] She’s my friend, and it is Thanksgiving. 她是我朋友 而且这是感恩节
[05:45] I suppose it is a time to be thankful… 应该是心存感激的时节
[05:48] And I’m thankful I’m not her. 感谢上帝 没让我像她那样
[05:50] Oh, what the hell. She can come. 管它呢 让她来吧
[06:01] There’s been a change of plans. 计划有变
[06:03] We’re all having Thanksgiving over at Renee’s. 我们大家都去雷尼家过感恩节
[06:05] You, too. 你也一起来
[06:06] She’s okay with me and M.J. Coming? 她对我带MJ去没意见吗
[06:07] Of course. You know how she loves children. 当然 你知道她有多喜欢孩子
[06:09] Yeah. Medium rare. 是啊 不冷不热吧
[06:13] What are we doing? 这是在干嘛呢
[06:14] Oh, I’m trying to get Paige to sleep, 我在试图哄佩琪睡着
[06:15] and if I stop… 一旦我停止走动
[06:19] That happens. 就会这样
[06:21] I figure 12 more laps, and she’ll be asleep, 估计再推上12圈左右 她就能睡着了
[06:24] and then I can put her down. 就可以把她放下了
[06:26] You know what? 你知道吗
[06:27] I’m thinking it’s about time we sleep-trained her. 我想是时候对她进行睡眠训练了
[06:30] Sleep train? 睡眠训练
[06:31] Yeah, yeah. Here. You put ’em in their crib, 是的 就这样 把宝宝放在婴儿床里
[06:35] and essentially, you let ’em cry it out. Come on. 关键是 随她哭个够 来吧
[06:39] Yeah, I know what it is. 哦 我是听说过
[06:41] I just never really got the point of it. 我只是一直不得要领
[06:43] The point is she learns to put herself to sleep. 要领就是让她自己哄自己睡觉
[06:45] The first night she cries for 20 minutes, 第一天夜里她会哭个20分钟
[06:47] The second, ten. 第二天则哭10分钟
[06:49] Before long, everyone’s happy. 要不了多久 就能皆大欢喜
[06:51] Except the lonely little person 那可怜的小人儿才不欢喜呢
[06:53] who was crying and now thinks she was abandoned. 她会边哭 边觉得自己被遗弃了
[06:57] I know it sounds harsh, 我知道这显得有点狠心
[06:58] but it’s really a gift you’re giving the child. 但这样做是给孩子最好的礼物
[07:02] The gift of a tear-stained pillow. 这礼物会是个泪迹斑斑的枕头
[07:04] What a lucky little girl. 多幸运的小姑娘啊
[07:16] Something wrong? 有什么问题吗
[07:19] No. 没有
[07:22] You sure? 你确定
[07:25] You seem like you were a million miles away 我们做爱时 你的思绪
[07:26] while we were making love. 却在千里之外
[07:29] Well… 哦
[07:31] It’s just that… 我只是
[07:34] Talk to me. 跟我说说吧
[07:38] I met a woman today a-at the store, 我今天在店里碰到一个女人
[07:41] and when I told her who I was married to… 我告诉她我嫁给了你
[07:45] She said you killed Martha Huber. 她说你杀了玛莎·胡博
[07:49] What have I told you about idle gossip? 我不是让你别理会这些流言蜚语吗
[07:51] She said you had a motive. 她说你有动机
[07:53] Martha was blackmailing your wife. 玛莎勒索了你妻子
[07:55] This is ridiculous. 真是荒唐
[08:02] You are a passionate man. 你是个热情的人
[08:04] I know that firsthand, 这个我非常清楚
[08:06] but sometimes our emotions 但是有时候一时冲动
[08:07] can make us do crazy things. 会让我们做出疯狂的举动
[08:09] If Martha was responsible 如果玛莎是导致
[08:10] for Mary Alice’s suicide — 玛丽·艾莉丝自杀的罪魁祸首
[08:12] Stop it. 够了
[08:14] Do you honestly believe that I am capable 你真的认为我会去
[08:16] of killing another person? 伤人性命吗
[08:19] Martha’s sister sure thinks you are. 玛莎的姐姐显然是这么认为的
[08:21] Well, her opinion doesn’t matter. 她的想法不重要
[08:23] Why not? 为什么
[08:23] Everybody knows Felicia Tillman is crazy. 谁都知道菲丽莎·蒂尔曼是个疯子
[08:29] Martha said to my wife 玛莎和我的前妻说过
[08:31] that she couldn’t trust a thing 她姐姐说的话
[08:32] that her sister said 她一个字也不信
[08:34] due to her severe mental problems. 因为她姐姐有严重的心理问题
[08:37] Really? 真的吗
[08:39] You’re surprised? 你很惊讶吗
[08:41] The woman cut off her own fingers 那个女人为了诬陷我谋杀
[08:42] to frame me for murder. 而砍掉了自己的手指
[08:45] Who does that? 谁能干出这种事啊
[08:54] That’s a good point. 有道理
[09:06] Bree? 布里
[09:08] I brought these so if you saw me coming, 我给你买了束花 这样见到我时
[09:11] you wouldn’t shoot me. 你不会朝我开枪
[09:14] Uh, Keith told me you have guns? 金斯跟我说你有枪
[09:20] Thank you for letting me off the hook. 谢谢你不计前嫌
[09:23] In my defense, 为我自己辩护一下
[09:24] I’m an ugly drunk. 我这人喝醉了就耍酒疯
[09:25] Well, you found out your son was dating 你发现了自己儿子正在和
[09:28] a slightly older woman. 一个比他岁数大了点的女人约会
[09:30] Of course you were thrown off balance. 一时心理不平衡也是情有可原
[09:32] It wasn’t just that. 其实也不光是这些
[09:33] I, uh, I’ve been going through some stuff lately. 我自己最近也有些不顺心的事
[09:36] Oh. Is, uh, everything okay? 你还好吗
[09:40] Ever since Richard retired from the army, 自从理查德退伍回来后
[09:42] things have been… strained. 我俩的关系就比较紧张
[09:45] Well, there’s always a period of adjustment. 都会有一段过渡期的嘛
[09:47] It’s more than that. 没这么简单
[09:48] He was always thousands of miles away. 他以前总是在千里之外
[09:50] We got so good at being apart, 我们习惯了远距离相处
[09:52] we forgot how to be together. 却忘了近在咫尺时如何相待
[09:54] Well, have you discussed this with him? 这些你和他谈过了吗
[09:57] I want to, but every time we talk, 我想啊 可是每次一和他说话
[09:59] it turns into a fight. 都是以吵架收场
[10:00] Trying to pick a movie friday night– 我们试着在周五晚上一起看场电影
[10:01] that–that turned into a 3-hour screaming match. 最后却变成了三小时的嗓门比赛
[10:04] Well, holding it inside isn’t the solution. 但忍着不说是无法解决问题的
[10:06] You need to tell him how you feel. 你要让他知道你的感觉
[10:08] Trust me. You’ll be glad you did. 相信我 说了以后你会比较开心
[10:10] Well, it’s just so much easier 要是金斯在的话
[10:11] when Keith is around. 一切就好办多了
[10:12] He’s the one thing we agree on. 只有他的事情 我们立场一致
[10:14] I mean, I’m glad you two are 我很高兴你们俩
[10:15] spending Thanksgiving together, 一起过感恩节
[10:16] but we’re sure gonna miss him at our table. 但我们晚上吃饭时肯定会想念他的
[10:21] Hmm. Hey, why don’t you join us? 那不如你们也来和我们一起过节
[10:23] Oh, oh, no. No, no, no. No. 不 不 不
[10:24] I-I wasn’t fishing for an invitation. 我不是在拐弯抹角地让你邀请我们
[10:27] I know you weren’t. 我知道你不是
[10:27] We would love to have you. 我们是真心希望你们能来
[10:31] You are so sweet. 你真体贴啊
[10:33] And I promise to be on my best behavior. 我保证会规规矩矩的
[10:36] I know you will, because as Keith told you, 我知道你会 因为金斯告诉过你
[10:38] I have guns. 我有枪
[10:44] Hey. Sorry I’m late. 不好意思 我迟到了
[10:46] I was trying to get Mike on the phone, 我本来想和麦克通电话的
[10:47] but between the time change and his schedule, 但因为时差和他的行程
[10:50] we weren’t able to connect. 我们俩没能说上话
[10:51] Aw, that’s too bad. 真可惜
[10:52] I just put Paige down for a nap. 我刚把佩琪放下睡觉
[10:54] Come. Have some iced tea. 过来坐下喝杯冰茶吧
[11:01] Maybe you can try Mike tonight after work. 也许你晚上下班后再去联系麦克
[11:04] Maybe. 也许吧
[11:08] Wow. She sounds really unhappy. 她听上去很不高兴啊
[11:12] Shouldn’t we do something about that? 我们不应该做点什么吗
[11:14] You’re right. 你说得没错
[11:17] So… what’s the weather like in Alaska 现在这个季节 阿拉斯加
[11:19] This time of the year? 那边天气如何
[11:22] Cold. 很冷
[11:28] Good tea. 好茶
[11:30] Really, really good tea. 真是好茶
[11:33] Although it could use some lemon. 要是加点柠檬就更好了
[11:35] Um, I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[11:47] Susan. 苏珊
[11:49] We stopped keeping lemons 我们已经很久没有把柠檬
[11:51] under the baby a while ago. 放在婴儿身上了
[11:52] I’m sorry. I couldn’t take it. 对不起 我真的不忍心
[11:54] Look, it’s not fun for me 听见她哭
[11:56] to hear Paige cry either, 我心里也不好受
[11:57] But in the long run, 但是从长远来看
[11:58] it’s going to be better for her. 这样对她更好
[12:00] It’s not better for me. 这样对我不好
[12:01] I tried letting her cry yesterday. 我昨天试着任由她哭闹
[12:03] It was too upsetting. Look at my nails. 实在令人难受 你看看我的指甲
[12:04] They’re gone. 都被我啃光了
[12:06] I hate to say it because you’re my friend, 你是我的朋友 我也不想这么说
[12:08] but this is your job. 但这是你的工作
[12:09] I need you to do it my way. 我需要你按我的方式来做
[12:11] I get it. You’re the boss. 我懂了 你是老板
[12:12] The mean, cold — 坏心眼的 冷酷的
[12:14] Susan. 苏珊
[12:15] Sorry. 对不起
[12:18] Unfeeling boss. 无情的老板
[12:30] Oh, I thought you were the cable guy. 我还以为你是来装电视的
[12:31] I’m trying to get free premium channels. 我想免费看些付费电视频道
[12:33] No, no, just me. 只有我一个人
[12:34] Lynette wanted me to bring this over 勒奈特让我把这给你
[12:36] for thursday. 留着星期四用
[12:37] She didn’t think it’d stand a chance at our place. 她觉得这在我们家可留不到那么久
[12:40] Okay. Bye. 好吧 再见
[12:43] Uh, Tom? 汤姆
[12:48] Oh. Oh, oh, right. Here. 对了 这个给你
[12:51] Do you mind putting that in the kitchen? 你不介意把它放到厨房里吧
[12:53] My hands are kinda… 我的手现在不太方便
[12:55] Sure. Sure. 当然可以
[12:59] So… here you go. 那么 这个给你了
[13:01] Chocolate cream thigh– p-pie. 巧克力奶油美腿 派
[13:03] I said “Pie.” 我说的是派
[13:06] Are you blushing? 你不会脸红了吧
[13:08] Tom, you’ve seen it before. 汤姆 你不是早就见过吗
[13:11] I seem to remember you caught me 我隐约记得我当时也是
[13:13] in a towel then, too. 裹着浴巾被你撞见的
[13:16] Well, you probably don’t even remember. 你可能早就不记得了
[13:18] Blue towel, white stripes. 蓝色浴巾 白色条纹
[13:20] Coney Island Beach Club. 在科尼岛海滩俱乐部
[13:23] I-it was a good towel. 那是条很不错的浴巾
[13:26] Uh, Tom. 汤姆
[13:29] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[13:32] What? 啥
[13:34] Oh, relax. I’m not hitting on you. 放轻松 我不是在勾引你
[13:36] It’s just… 只是
[13:37] Well, come on. I’m divorced. I’m vulnerable. 拜托 我离婚了 现在很脆弱
[13:42] I’ll take my compliments where I can. 我要抓住一切被赞美的机会
[13:45] I know it’s been over 20 years, 我知道已经过了二十年了
[13:47] but how do I look? 但是我现在看起来怎么样
[13:50] You look incredible. 你看上去美极了
[13:54] I gotta go. 我得走了
[13:59] Table. 桌子没事
[14:12] Oh, that reminds me. 我想起来了
[14:14] I invited your parents to Thanksgiving dinner. 我邀请了你父母来参加感恩节晚宴
[14:18] What about the last ten minutes 刚刚的这十分钟怎么会
[14:20] reminded you of my parents? 让你想起我的父母呢
[14:22] I was working up the menu in my head. 我刚刚在脑海里敲定今晚的菜单呢
[14:27] So when you were moaning– 所以刚才你呻吟时
[14:29] I thought of a new recipe 我想出了一个新食谱
[14:30] for chestnut stuffing with pancetta. 栗子煮咸肉
[14:33] That does sound good. 听上去很棒
[14:38] I wish it was just you and me for Thanksgiving. 要是感恩节只有你我在一起就好了
[14:40] I had a whole night planned. 我为今晚做了精心的计划
[14:42] How about we do something special next weekend? 不如我们下周末一起做点特别的事
[14:45] Just you and me? 只有你和我
[14:46] Yes. We’ll go some place romantic, 是的 我们一起去个浪漫的地方
[14:47] and I will plan the whole thing. 我来安排一切
[14:52] Great. 太好了
[14:53] Just don’t do it while we’re making love. 就是别在我们做爱时想那些
[14:57] I am famished. 我现在饥肠辘辘的
[14:58] How about I rummage around in your kitchen 让我去你厨房搜刮一下吧
[15:00] and find us something to eat? 看看有什么可吃的
[15:33] Hey! Look who’s here. 看看谁来了
[15:34] Happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[15:36] Hey, happy Thanksgiving. 同乐 同乐
[15:37] Ay, it all smells so wonderful. 闻着都觉得很好吃呢
[15:39] Well, Carlos and I 卡洛斯跟我
[15:40] have been working our butts off all day. 辛辛苦苦忙了一整天
[15:42] She did her hair for two hours 她花了两个小时做头发
[15:43] and told me where the can opener was. 然后告诉我罐头起子在哪
[15:44] Who set the table? 是谁布置的餐桌
[15:46] – Juanita. – Under my supervision. -胡安妮塔 -在我的监督下
[15:51] Well, we’re happy to be here. 我们很高兴能来这里过节
[15:53] Grace, sweetie, 格雷斯 小宝贝
[15:54] you wanna go up and play with Juanita and Celia 你上楼和胡安妮塔还有西利娅玩吧
[15:56] – before we eat? – Yeah. – 一会儿再吃饭 – 好的
[15:58] So who wants a drink? 谁想喝上一杯呢
[16:00] I made margaritas. 我调了玛格丽塔酒
[16:03] She is very proud of her culture. 她为她的本土文化引以为豪
[16:05] Hey. Carlos, what’s spanish for 卡洛斯 不能做爱一个月
[16:08] “No sex for a month”? 用西班牙语怎么说
[16:10] Ah, Carmen knows. 卡门知道
[16:13] So, Gaby, what’d you do with the pies? 加布 你把派放哪了
[16:18] What? 怎么了
[16:20] I kinda forgot to pick ’em up. 我好像忘了去拿回来了
[16:22] I cooked this entire meal, and you forget dessert? 我做了一桌子菜 你却忘了甜点
[16:25] You had one thing to do. 你就负责这一件事啊
[16:27] It was your whole “Where’s the can opener?” thing. 都怪你忙着让我找罐头起子
[16:29] It just threw me. Well, 害得我忘记了
[16:30] Go throw yourself in the car and get the pies. 你现在开车去买派
[16:32] I can’t drive. I just had a glass of wine. 我刚喝了酒 开不了车
[16:35] We’ll just have something else for dessert. 我们还有别的餐后甜点
[16:37] I think I have some leftover Halloween candy… 万圣节剩下的糖果
[16:40] and pudding mix. Who doesn’t love pudding? 和布丁 谁不爱吃布丁呢
[16:42] Gaby… get the pies. 加布 去买派
[16:47] Uh… I can drive you. 我可以开车带你去
[16:49] Thank you, Hector. 谢谢 赫克多
[16:51] Oh, fine. Let’s go get your precious pies. 好吧 我们去买你无可取代的派
[16:55] And lose the attitude. This is your screwup, not mine. 别发火 祸是你闯的 不是我
[16:59] Carlos, what’s spanish 卡洛斯 你今晚睡沙发
[17:00] for “You’re sleeping on the couch tonight”? 用西班牙文怎么说
[17:03] Carmen’s got that one, too. 卡门也会来这手
[17:06] She… 她…
[17:11] Hey, renee. 嗨 雷尼
[17:12] Happy, happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[17:14] Okay, you live in an apartment. Take it down a notch. 你都住在公寓楼里了 不用这么开心吧
[17:19] Oh. Hello, M.J. 你好 M.J.
[17:22] M.J., what do you say to Mrs. Perry? M.J 你应该对派瑞夫人说什么
[17:24] She needs medication? 她需要药物治疗
[17:29] That’s what we say about her. 那是我们八卦她的话
[17:31] What do we say to her? 我们应该对她说什么
[17:33] Thank you for having us. 谢谢你收留我们
[17:35] Precious. 嘴很甜
[17:38] What’s this chalk line? 这条粉笔线是怎么回事
[17:41] No kids beyond this point. 小孩不能迈进这条线
[17:43] Your mommy can bring your food to you. 你母亲可以送食物给你吃
[17:46] Seriously? The kids’ table’s in the driveway? 别开玩笑了 孩子们的餐桌在车道上
[17:49] I put it in the street, but the cops made me move it. 我本来放大街上的 但警察让我搬走
[17:53] Hey, happy Thanksgiving. 嗨 感恩节快乐
[17:55] Oh. Where’s my little Paige? 小宝贝佩琪在哪
[17:57] Oh, we are trying to keep her on her sleep schedule, 我们正在让她的睡眠作息规律
[17:59] so Porter and Preston are watching her. 波特和普雷斯顿正在照看她
[18:01] But don’t worry, Susan. 但是别担心 苏珊
[18:02] I told them if she cries, 我告诉他们了 如果她哭了起来
[18:03] they can pick her up after 20 minutes. 他们每二十分钟会抱一抱她
[18:05] 20 minutes. You’re up to 20 minutes now. 二十分钟 你们都提高到二十分钟了啊
[18:08] If they even hear her over the football game. 而且她得哭得比足球比赛还大声才行
[18:11] What? 什么
[18:19] Happy Thanksgiving. 感恩节快乐
[18:21] What? 什么
[18:23] Told you she forgot. Let’s go. 跟你说过她肯定忘了 我们走吧
[18:25] No. No. Remember how awful you felt when you found out 不 不 还记得去年当你发现
[18:28] Roy and I spent last Thanksgiving 我和罗伊在烤饼城堡过感恩节
[18:30] at Pancake Castle and you invited us to your house 心生同情 于是邀请我们
[18:33] for the next year? 来年去你家过节吗
[18:35] It’s next year. 也就是今年
[18:36] I’m… sorry. It slipped my mind. 抱歉 我忘记了
[18:39] Well, that’s okay. We can go back to Pancake Castle. 没关系 我们可以再回烤饼城堡
[18:42] No, we can’t. 不 不行
[18:43] The Board of Health shut ’em down. 卫生局让他们停业整顿
[18:45] Those weren’t blueberries. 那些薄饼不是蓝莓
[18:49] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[18:50] Of course you’re welcome to eat with us. 欢迎和我们一起共餐
[18:52] – Well, thank you, Bree. – Hey. We’re here. -谢谢 布里 -嗨 我们来了
[18:56] Oh, look. Invited guests. We’ll get out of the way. 看 这才是受邀的客人 我们别挡路
[19:02] Keith. Happy Thanksgiving. 金斯 感恩节快乐
[19:05] Richard, Mary. 理查德 玛丽
[19:07] They were honking at you because 他们冲你按喇叭是因为
[19:08] you were driving slow in the fast lane. 你在快车道上开得像蜗牛一样慢
[19:10] No. I was driving the legal speed limit in the left lane. 不是 我在左车道上开的是合法限速
[19:12] Otherwise known as the fast lane. 也就是俗称的快车道
[19:14] Happy Thanksgiving. We’d have been here sooner. 感恩节快乐 我们本应该早点到
[19:16] Drop it, Richard. 别提了 理查德
[19:28] Come on. Move! 快点 走啊
[19:30] I think it’s an accident. 估计是出了事故
[19:32] Well, they better be dead. 那他们最好已经丧命了
[19:33] The bakery closes in ten minutes. 面包店十分钟之后打烊
[19:35] Maybe we should just forget the pies. 要不我们别买派了
[19:38] Are you crazy? If I show up empty-handed, 你疯了 如果我们两手空空的回去
[19:40] Carlos will go all Ricky Ricardo on my ass. 卡洛斯会和我大动干戈
[19:45] Take the shoulder. 从路肩绕过去
[19:47] What? 什么
[19:48] It’s totally clear, and we can pass by this whole mess. 显然我们可以绕过这大塞车
[19:51] Gaby, it’s against the law. 加布 这是犯法的
[19:53] Hector, I am sweating in a pickup, 赫克多 我在这小卡车里汗流浃背
[19:55] and my buzz is wearing off. You do not wanna tangle with me. 声嘶力竭 你别跟我对着干
[19:58] Punch it! 冲过去
[20:08] Maybe he didn’t see us. 他可能没看见咱们
[20:16] Sir… 先生
[20:18] You do realize that the shoulder is used just for emergencies? 你应该明白路肩只供紧急情况通行吧
[20:21] Officer, hi. Are we glad to see you. 警官 我们很高兴见到你
[20:24] We could really use a police escort to the bakery. 我们可以让警官护送我们到面包店
[20:26] It closes in ten minutes. 那里十分钟后打烊
[20:28] That’s not an emergency, ma’am. 这算不上紧急情况 夫人
[20:30] “Ma’am”? Ow. Talk about police brutality. 夫人 哇 还真是一本正经
[20:34] License and registration, please. 请出示驾驶证和行车证
[20:36] I-I have the registration. 我有行车证
[20:41] And do you have a driver’s license? 你有驾照吗
[20:48] Sir… are you a citizen of the United States? 先生 你是美国公民吗
[20:51] Hey! Racist much? 嗨 种族歧视吗
[20:54] Just because he’s got dark skin and drives a clunker 不能因为他的肤色是黑的 开辆旧汽车
[20:56] and has a coat hanger for an antenna 把晾衣杆当天线用
[20:58] doesn’t make him illegal. 就说他是非法移民
[21:00] Gaby, please! 加布 拜托
[21:00] He has rights. He pays taxes. 他有公民权益 还缴税
[21:02] We’re getting your name, 我们需要知道你的名字
[21:04] officer… Martinez. 警官 马丁内斯
[21:06] Damn! 真该死
[21:07] Just give him your license so we can get outta here. 把你驾照给他 我们赶紧走
[21:15] Hector? 赫克多
[21:17] Sir, step out of the vehicle 先生 请下车
[21:18] and put your hands on the car, please. 把手放在车上
[21:25] Hector. 赫克多
[21:40] Isn’t that your truck? 那不是你的卡车吗
[21:46] Why is it moving like that? 怎么开成那样
[21:52] Where’s my husband? 我老公呢
[21:54] Where’s the pie? 派呢
[21:56] Gaby, what happened? 加布 发生什么事了
[21:58] Please don’t yell at me. 别冲我嚷嚷
[21:59] That was my first time driving stick shift, 这是我第一次开手动挡的车
[22:01] – and my nerves are shattered. – Well, where’s Hector? -我简直魂飞魄散 -赫克多去哪了
[22:03] – He got arrested. – Arrested? Why? -他被拘捕了 -拘捕了 为什么
[22:06] Well, traffic was awful, and the bakery was closing, 路上堵得水泄不通 面包店就要打烊了
[22:08] so Hector– a-and I begged him not to, 赫克多就 我劝过他了
[22:11] drove up on the shoulder, 可他还是把车开上路肩
[22:13] and the police caught us. 警察就把我们扣下了
[22:15] Police? 警察
[22:17] – Grace, get in the truck now. – But we haven’t eaten yet. -格雷斯 上车 -但我们还没吃饭呢
[22:20] I don’t care. Let’s go! Where’s my purse? 我不管 现在就走 我去拿钱包
[22:24] What the hell is going on? 到底发生什么事了
[22:25] I think they’re illegals. 我想他们是非法移民
[22:27] Are they gonna deport Hector? 他们会把赫克多驱遂出境吗
[22:29] I don’t know. They just took him and left me in a car 我不知道 他们把他带走了
[22:31] that I don’t know how to drive. 留下我开这辆手动挡的车
[22:32] Okay, Carmen, wait. 卡门 等等
[22:33] We can get your husband out of this. We’ll hire a lawyer. 我们去雇个律师 把你丈夫捞出来
[22:35] They will have him on a bus back to Mexico by tomorrow. 他们明天就会把他送上返回墨西哥的汽车
[22:38] I have to move out of our house 在他们查到我们的地址之前
[22:39] – before they track down our address. – Where are you going?! -我得赶紧搬走 -你要去哪
[22:42] I have relatives in Texas. 我有个亲戚在德克萨斯
[22:43] We’ll stay with them 等我理清楚下一步怎么办之前
[22:45] until I can think of what to do next. 我们都会呆在他家
[22:47] But what about Grace? 但格雷斯怎么办
[22:48] When will I see her again? 我们什么时候才能再见到她
[22:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:52] Say good-bye, Grace. 说再见 格雷斯
[22:54] Good-bye, Gaby. 再见 加布
[23:05] Hey, kids, I put some snacks on the table. 孩子们 我做了些小吃摆桌子上了
[23:08] Mrs. Perry slapped the caterer, 派瑞夫人扇了厨子一耳光
[23:10] so dinner’s gonna be a little late. 晚餐会迟些
[23:13] Do you hear crying? 你们听到哭声了吗
[23:15] Maybe it’s the caterer. 也许是厨子在哭
[23:17] No, I think it’s Paige. 不 听起来像是佩琪
[23:18] Oh, yeah. She’s been crying for a long time. 是啊 她哭了很久了
[23:22] She has? 是吗
[23:32] Who wants to play some football? 谁想玩足球
[23:34] Okay. Go long, go long. 好吧 继续玩 继续玩
[23:37] Oops! That’s my bad! 糟了 我真笨
[23:40] I’ll get it! 我去追
[23:44] Oh! Look! Ha! Did it again. 噢 哈 越跑越远了
[23:48] I’ll get it! 我去追
[24:05] Let’s go, boys. Come on! 快跑 快点
[24:06] 3rd and 6. You gotta throw it. 三号和六号 传球
[24:08] Oh, he’s not gonna. 没成功
[24:13] Come on! Throw the ball! 快点传球
[24:17] Ugh. It’s like they’re trying to lose. 要输了
[24:18] Now 3rd and 16 from the 16 to give to Blake on the draw, 三号和十六号 十六号突然传给布莱克
[24:22] and Blake is hammered at the line for no gain. 布莱克想突破防守却一无所获
[24:28] So, uh, Richard, tell us, 理查德 跟我们说说
[24:30] what are your plans for retirement? 你们退休后的计划
[24:32] We’re, uh, we’re still discussing that. 我们还在商量
[24:36] He wants to sail down the coast of South America by himself. 他想自己出海航行周游南美
[24:40] Bree, this cranberry sauce is delicious. 布里 这小红莓果酱很美味
[24:42] What is your secret? 你的秘方是什么
[24:44] Might I remind you, 我要不要提醒你一下
[24:45] The plan was always for us 计划一直都是我俩一块
[24:47] to sail down the coast of South America. Oh. 从南美海岸航行而下
[24:49] Please tell us that secret, Bree. I’d love to hear it. 说说你的秘诀吧 布里 我很想听听
[24:53] Is it cinnamon? 是加了肉桂吗
[24:57] If it isn’t, can we talk about cinnamon? 如果不是 那我们谈谈肉桂怎么样
[25:00] I knew a stripper in Baltimore 我认识一个巴尔的摩的脱衣舞女
[25:02] named cinnamon. 名字叫肉桂
[25:04] Nice broad. 胸长的不错
[25:05] You changed the plan. 是你改变了计划
[25:07] You were the one that said you wanted to keep working. 是你说你想继续工作
[25:09] Well, I’m sorry if I built up a successful practice 我是不是还要为 当你满世界溜达时
[25:12] – while you were traipsing around the world. – Traipsing? -我在医术上的成功而抱歉 -溜达
[25:14] – Yes. – Like when I traipsed through Iraq. -是啊 -就像我当年在伊拉克溜达一样
[25:17] Iraq! My goodness. What was that like? 伊拉克 我的天 那儿是什么样的
[25:19] When I think about it now, doesn’t seem so bad. 现在想想 其实还不算糟
[25:27] So… Richard, we know that you like sailing. 那个 理查德 我们现在知道你爱航海
[25:30] What about you, Mary? Do you have any hobbies? 你呢 玛丽 你有什么爱好吗
[25:32] Ask him. 问问他
[25:34] Excuse me? 抱歉
[25:35] He has known me for 35 years. 他跟我认识35年了
[25:37] I’d be curious if he could name even one thing I like to do. 我很好奇他能不能说出一件我喜欢的事来
[25:43] Bitch? 喜欢犯贱
[25:48] No. The stripper’s name was Ginger. 不是 那个脱衣舞女的名字是小姜
[25:50] Cinnamon was her sister. Killed by a cab. 肉桂是她姐们 被出租车撞死了
[25:54] You’re not happy unless you have something to complain about. 你非要抱怨点什么才满意是吗
[25:57] Dad, mom. Come on. You’re guests here. 爸 妈 拜托 你俩是来做客的
[26:00] Why do I even bother? It’s like talking to a wall. 我瞎纠结什么呢 简直是对牛弹琴
[26:02] A wall that paid for your medical school 这头牛在你自制拼图的生意黄了以后
[26:04] after your homemade wooden puzzle business went belly-up. 还帮你付了医学院的学费
[26:07] And everything you ever did was a success? 那你的所作所为就都是成功吗
[26:09] Iraq? Nice job! 伊拉克 说得好听
[26:14] I caught some shrapnel in Korea. 我在朝鲜还中了弹
[26:16] came this close to being a lady. 差点就变了太监
[26:19] See, Bree? This is just what we talked about. 看 布里 这就是我之前跟你说过的
[26:23] You–you talked to my mother? 你 你跟我妈谈过
[26:25] Bree said I should tell you how I feel. 布里说我应该告诉你我的感受
[26:27] Well, here is how I feel. I want a divorce. 我这就告诉你我的感受 我想离婚
[26:31] What? 什么
[26:32] Thank you, Bree. I do feel better. 谢谢你 布里 我是感觉好多了
[26:35] You told my mom to get a divorce? 你让我妈离婚
[26:37] I never said “Divorce.” 我没说过离婚这俩字
[26:39] You want out of this? Fine! I’m happy to oblige! 你想解脱 好啊 我乐意奉陪
[26:42] Dad! Mom, wait! 爸爸 妈妈 等等
[26:49] And you didn’t wanna come. 你之前还不想来
[26:59] I love the stuffing. 我很喜欢你做的馅料
[27:01] Are you sure? Not too dry? 真的吗 不会太干吗
[27:04] No. It’s yummy. Hmm. 不 很好吃
[27:06] Did you use pecans? 你用了核桃
[27:07] Yes. It’s my mother’s recipe. 是啊 是按照我母亲的食谱
[27:10] It’s probably a lot different from the stuffing 可能跟你小时候吃过的馅料
[27:12] you had as a kid. 不太一样
[27:14] Actually, 实际上
[27:15] mama and I didn’t really celebrate Thanksgiving. 妈妈和我没怎么庆祝过感恩节
[27:19] What? 什么
[27:21] Daddy left when I was very young. 爸爸在我很小的时候就离开了
[27:23] After that, mama said 从那之后 妈妈说
[27:25] we didn’t have anything to be thankful for. 我们没有任何值得感恩的东西
[27:28] So you never had people over? 你们从没有邀请别人来家
[27:31] No. It was always just… 没有 一直都只是
[27:33] Mama and me. 妈妈和我
[27:35] That’s too bad. 那太糟糕了
[27:39] When I was 12, I did ask mama 我12岁的时候 倒是有问过妈妈
[27:42] if I could have a friend from school to eat with us. 能不能邀请一位同学来一块吃饭
[27:46] Danny Sullivan. 丹尼·沙利文
[27:49] I didn’t tell her I’d invited a boy 我开始没告诉她我邀请的是个男孩
[27:51] until Thanksgiving morning. 到感恩节早上才说
[27:54] Well, what happened? 然后呢
[27:55] She started screaming at me… 她朝我大吼大叫
[27:58] saying boys were only after one thing. 说男孩都是别有用心的
[28:03] When he showed up and knocked on the door, 当他过来敲门的时候
[28:06] she wouldn’t let me answer it. 她不让我开门
[28:09] We just… sat there and ate 我们就那么 坐在那吃饭
[28:12] while he knocked and… knocked. 而他一直敲门 一直敲
[28:18] Finally, it stopped. 最后 终于停了
[28:23] Your mother sounds like a very unhappy woman. 你母亲听起来好像不是太开心啊
[28:27] I didn’t notice it so much when I was a child. 我小时候没注意过这么多
[28:32] But now I’m starting to realize just how… 而现在我才开始意识到
[28:35] damaged she is. 她有多扭曲
[28:38] Is that why you never introduced us? 所以你才没让我去拜访她
[28:42] I just never thought you two would have much in common. 我只是觉得你们俩可能不会有太多共同语言
[28:47] I can think of one thing. 我能想到一点
[28:50] We both love you. 我们都很爱你
[28:57] You know, I think it’s good 我等了这么长时间
[28:58] I waited this long 才过了一个真正的感恩节
[28:59] to have a real Thanksgiving. 这是件好事
[29:02] Why’s that? 为什么这么说
[29:04] Because now I actually have something to be thankful for. 因为现在我才有了值得感恩的东西
[29:13] Hey, guys. 各位
[29:15] I brought you some turkey. 我带了点火鸡过来
[29:17] Can I have some? 我能吃点吗
[29:18] Well, sure, but… where’s your mom? 当然了 不过 你妈妈在哪
[29:21] I thought you guys were throwing the football around. 我以为你们在玩橄榄球呢
[29:22] I haven’t seen her 她把球踢到你家那边去以后
[29:24] since she kicked it down to your house. 我就没见过她
[29:27] And how long ago was that? 那是什么时候的事了
[29:29] A while ago, before the baby stopped crying. 有一会了 那会宝宝还在哭
[29:35] And 1:35 left here in the 2nd. 第二节还剩1分35秒
[29:38] …at their own 42-yard line, trailing 21 to 3. 在本方的42码线 21比3落后
[29:50] Hey, guys, how’s it goin’? 伙计们 怎么回事
[29:52] Uh, Dallas is losing. 达拉斯要输了
[29:54] Where’s the baby? 宝宝在哪呢
[29:55] – They have no passing game. – Guys! -他们没有传球 -伙计们
[29:59] Susan? 苏珊
[30:16] Ahh. Well, now I’m not suspicious at all. 好吧 我现在不起疑了
[30:23] Come on, Susan! 拜托 苏珊
[30:31] God, you scared me. 你吓死我了
[30:33] You… stay right there. Guys? 你 在这等着 伙计们
[30:39] Will you watch the game upstairs? 你们上楼去看比赛好吗
[30:40] I need to talk to Susan. 我得跟苏珊谈谈
[30:43] – When did susan get here? – Beats me. -苏珊什么时候来的 -我怎么知道
[30:48] What the hell? 怎么回事
[30:49] I could hear her crying four houses away. 我隔着四栋房子都能听见她哭
[30:52] Yes. And last night, she cried just as loud, 是啊 昨晚上她哭得一样凶
[30:54] but two minutes later, she put herself to sleep. 两分钟以后 她自己就睡着了
[30:57] She was self-soothing. The system was working. 她会自我调解 这法子是有用的
[31:00] I don’t care. I think it’s a crappy system for lazy moms. 我不管 我觉得这是懒妈妈的破法子
[31:04] Lazy moms? Who are you to talk? 懒妈妈 你有什么资格说这话
[31:08] You have one kid every… 18 years. 你18年才养一个孩子
[31:11] Me–I’ve got five in the house at the same time. 我 我这家里同时有五个孩子
[31:14] It’s a war. 这是场战争
[31:15] So if I need to put my baby on a schedule 我得想办法让宝宝起居有规律
[31:17] to stop my life from spiraling out of control, 免得把我的生活搞得乱七八糟
[31:20] That’s what I’m gonna do. 我就得这样做
[31:22] Well… you’re gonna have to do it alone, 那你就得一个人这样做了
[31:25] ’cause I quit. 我辞职
[31:27] Whoa. Hold on. Isn’t that a little extreme? 等一下 这是不是有点太极端了
[31:32] Lynette, I’m sorry. 勒奈特 我很抱歉
[31:33] I cannot stand by and listen to that baby cry. 我不能站在一边听孩子哭
[31:37] Even for five minutes? 五分钟都不行
[31:38] Even for one minute. It’s more than I can handle. 一分钟也不行 我受不了这个
[31:42] I listen to M.J. crying himself to sleep 我每天晚上都听见M.J.哭着入睡
[31:45] every night… because he misses his dad. 因为他想他爸爸
[31:48] I cry myself to sleep because my kid is crying. 我每晚都哭着入睡 因为我儿子在哭
[31:53] There’s just too much crying in my life. I can’t take it. 我生活里太多眼泪了 我受不了
[31:58] Oh, sweetie. I’m so sorry. 亲爱的 我很抱歉
[32:02] I had no idea. 我完全不知道
[32:06] I’m sorry to dump all this on you. 很抱歉向你发泄出来了
[32:07] I have been emotional all day. 我一整天都很情绪化
[32:12] God… 天哪
[32:14] It’s Thanksgiving, and I… 今天是感恩节 我
[32:16] I haven’t even gotten to speak to Mike. 我都还没跟麦克说过话
[32:21] You wanna call him? You can use my phone. 你想打给他吗 可以用我的电话
[32:23] Talk as long as you like. 想说多久说多久
[32:25] Are you sure? It… it’s expensive. 真的吗 很贵的
[32:29] Well… it’s either talking to your husband 要么就跟你老公打电话
[32:32] or self-soothing, 要么就自我调解吧
[32:34] And I know how much you love that. 我知道你有多想打这个电话
[32:45] Oh! Thank god you haven’t left. 谢天谢地 你还没走
[32:47] What are you doing here? 你来这儿干吗
[32:49] You don’t have to leave. 你不用走了
[32:50] Carlos and I hired our friend Bob. 卡洛斯和我雇了我们的朋友鲍勃
[32:52] He’s a lawyer. He’ll find a way to help you. 他是个律师 他会想办法帮你们的
[32:54] How? We’re breaking the law. 怎么帮 我们犯了法
[32:56] Well, at least talk to him. 至少先跟他谈谈
[32:57] You can’t just pack up and go. 你不能就这么收拾包袱走人
[32:59] We always knew this day might come. 我们一直都知道会有这一天的
[33:00] This was the plan. 当初就是这么计划的
[33:03] I’m sticking to it. 我不过是照计划行事
[33:09] Carmen, we should talk about this. 卡门 我们应该好好谈谈
[33:12] Hi, Gaby. 嗨 加布
[33:13] Mama, am I supposed to pack all my clothes and books? 妈妈 我要把所有衣服和书全带上吗
[33:16] Uh, just your favorite things, 不 就带最喜欢的就行
[33:18] mija, for a nice, long visit. 这是次长长的旅行
[33:22] I’m going to meet my cousins. 我要去见表兄妹了
[33:25] I heard. 我听说了
[33:32] Look, Carmen, I know you’re a proud woman, 卡门 我知道你自尊心强
[33:34] but you have to let us help you. 可你必须让我们帮你
[33:36] We’re family. I’m afraid if I let you go, 我们是一家人 我舍不得你离开
[33:39] I’ll never see Grace again. 我将再也见不到格雷斯
[33:41] And you might not see Juanita. 你可能也见不到胡安妮塔了
[33:47] Stay with us until we can figure things out. 留下来 我们一起解决问题
[33:50] They’ll never look for you there. 让他们不会再找你们麻烦
[33:53] At the very least, 退一万步讲
[33:54] We can have a few more days with the girls. 我们至少还能和女儿们多呆两天
[34:01] Please. 拜托你
[34:03] I’m not ready to say good-bye yet. 我还没做好心理准备 和你们道别
[34:24] – Top you off? – Thanks. I’m good. -帮你满上吗 -谢谢 我够了
[34:39] Where the heck did Lynette go? 勒奈特跑哪儿去了
[34:42] She can’t be that far. 她跑不远
[34:49] So the house looks great. 这房子装修不错
[34:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[34:53] You like living here? 你喜欢住在这里吗
[34:55] Uh, yeah. Sure. 喜欢 当然喜欢
[35:01] That didn’t sound very convincing. 这回答好牵强
[35:04] Well, it’s nothing against Fairview. 我不是反感美景镇
[35:06] It’s just… I’m surrounded by couples and married people. 只是我周围都是已婚人士
[35:10] And I’m alone. 而我是单身
[35:13] Would you believe for the first time? 刚听说的时候你信吗
[35:17] Well, if I know you, that’s not gonna last. 以我对你的了解 应该不会单身多久
[35:22] I don’t know. 我也没把握
[35:24] You know, people used to say I was a beautiful woman. 人们以前总说我是个美女
[35:26] Now they say 现在她们都说
[35:28] I’m a beautiful woman for my age. 以我这个年龄 算是个美女了
[35:31] Please. 拜托
[35:32] I just saw you in a towel. 我刚看过你裹着浴巾的样子
[35:37] Did you get your premium channels? 你家的付费频道装好了吗
[35:39] I did… 装好了
[35:41] And high-speed internet. 还有高速网络
[35:44] There you go. 真有你的
[35:52] Oh, you know, there was a time 曾几何时
[35:54] where I could have any man I wanted, 我对男人手到擒来
[35:56] and… I did. 没一个漏网的
[36:01] But I did not choose wisely. 但我的选择不明智
[36:04] I went for the rich guys, the famous guys, 我以前喜欢富人和名人
[36:07] The ones who bought me pretty things. 他们能给我买金银珠宝
[36:10] I should’ve been looking for a man who was kind and gentle, 我真该找个善良而有风度的男人
[36:16] The kind of man you’d actually wanna raise a family with. 那种你想跟他共度一生的人
[36:25] I gotta hand it to Lynette. 这方面我还真不如勒奈特
[36:27] She sure knows how to pick ’em. 她才懂得如何挑男人
[36:37] Hmm. What are you guys talking about? 你们在聊什么
[36:42] You, actually. 在聊你呢
[36:45] I hope it was complimentary. 我希望你们是在夸我
[36:48] Uh, very. 那是当然
[36:57] – Hey. – Come on in. -嗨 -进来吧
[37:00] My dad’s here. He’s in the other room. 我爸也在 他在另一个房间
[37:01] Oh. How’s he doing? 他情绪怎样
[37:05] Weirdly okay. 好得出奇
[37:08] And how about you? 你呢
[37:10] Freaked out. 我吓坏了
[37:15] Guess it doesn’t matter if you’re 4 or 34 我猜无论你是4岁还是34岁
[37:17] when your mom and dad aren’t together anymore. 面临父母离异时的感觉都一样
[37:19] It’s horrible, I know. 很可怕 我能了解
[37:22] You know what’s ironic? 是不是很讽刺
[37:24] Thanksgiving, big family holiday. 感恩节原本应该是家庭大聚会的日子
[37:26] That’s the day I start thinking 可就在这天 我开始思考
[37:27] there’s no point in being married. 婚姻本身毫无意义
[37:30] – You can’t think like that. – Why not? -你不能这么想 -为什么不能
[37:34] They were married for 35 years. 他们的婚姻维持了35年
[37:35] If it could fall apart that quickly… 却瞬间瓦解
[37:38] It didn’t. 不是这样的
[37:41] It’s been a long time coming, Keith. 冰冻三尺非一日之寒 金斯
[37:42] You just haven’t been around to see it. 只是你没有亲眼目睹罢了
[37:44] Hmm. Like that would have made it easier. 就算我目睹了 又能好到哪去
[37:48] Son, all I’m saying is try not to be cynical about marriage. 我想说的是 不要对婚姻有成见
[37:52] Really? ’cause I see a lot of divorced people in this room. 是吗 我怎么看这房间里有好多离婚人士
[37:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[38:00] No. You’re right. I’m divorced. 没什么 你说得对 我离婚了
[38:02] But I will never give up on marriage. 可我从没放弃过对婚姻的追求
[38:04] Because when it works, it’s great. 因为一旦成功了 感觉很棒
[38:07] And I still believe it could happen again for me. 而且我仍相信我能再寻求到美满的婚姻
[38:12] And I cannot believe 我真不敢相信
[38:13] I just said that to my boyfriend 我刚对我男友说了那番话
[38:15] in front of his father. 还是在他的父亲面前
[38:21] You wanna take a walk? 出去散散步吗
[38:23] Maybe I can salvage one nice 或许我还能找回
[38:25] Thanksgiving memory out of this day? 一次美妙的感恩节回忆
[38:27] I’d love to. 好的
[38:28] All right. I’ll get my coat. 好的 我去拿外套
[38:38] I hope he’s gonna be okay. 我希望他能好起来
[38:40] Well, it’ll take some time, 可能需要点时间
[38:41] But I promise I’ll help him through it. 可我保证会帮他度过难关
[38:46] Keith’s a lucky guy to have you. 金斯能有你在身边 真是他的福分
[38:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:51] I knew you were special from the moment I met you. 从我第一眼见你 我就觉得你与众不同
[38:58] You ready to go? 准备走了吗
[38:59] All set. 准备好了
[39:16] How’s it going? What have you found out? 进展如何 有什么发现
[39:19] Nothing. 一无所获
[39:21] He still insists he didn’t do it. 他还是矢口否认
[39:24] Clearly, it’s too soon. 很明显 时间太仓促
[39:26] You haven’t gained his trust yet. 你还没获取他的信任
[39:31] You know what you should do? 你知道该做些什么吗
[39:33] Join some wine-of-the-month club. 参加个什么月度美酒俱乐部
[39:36] Start getting him drunk on a regular basis. 每次去都把他灌醉
[39:38] Maybe he’ll let something slip. 可能他能露点口风
[39:43] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[39:46] Mama… 妈妈
[39:49] Have you ever considered the possibility that… 你有没有想过他可能
[39:52] That what? 可能什么
[39:54] That Paul didn’t kill Aunt Martha. 保罗可能没有杀玛莎阿姨
[39:58] No. 没想过
[40:01] Have you? 你想过吗
[40:06] No one actually saw him do it. 毕竟没人目睹过他杀人
[40:08] Oh, my god. 我的天
[40:10] He swears he didn’t kill her. 他发誓说没杀害她
[40:12] And you believe him. 而你竟然信以为真
[40:17] I want you out of that house. 我要你搬出那栋房子
[40:19] – Mama. – You will leave here, get your things, -妈妈 -你现在离开 去收拾行李
[40:22] and get out of that house today. 今天就搬出去
[40:25] I can’t. 我不能
[40:26] Why not? 为什么
[40:29] He’s my husband. 他是我的丈夫
[40:31] What? 什么
[40:32] He’s nice to me. 他对我很好
[40:34] Who cares?! 那又怎样
[40:36] He’s a cold-blooded killer! 他是个冷血杀手
[40:39] Mama, the guards. 妈妈 警卫就在你后面
[40:40] I didn’t raise you to be this stupid! 我把你拉扯大 不是让你是非不分的
[40:43] Sit down, 坐下
[40:44] – Or your visit’s over. – Don’t touch me! -不然你的探访就结束了 -别碰我
[40:47] – Mama! – I will not allow you -妈妈 -我不会任你
[40:51] to fall in love with a monster! 爱上一个禽兽的
[40:53] Do you hear me?! 听到了吗
[40:57] Beth! 贝丝
[41:02] Mom, we want breakfast. 妈妈 我们想吃早餐
[41:04] Okay, I’ll be there in a second. 好 我马上就去
[41:08] Bob, there has got to be some way 鲍勃 我们应该有办法
[41:09] we can get Hector his papers. 帮赫克多得到正式身份
[41:11] Isn’t there somebody that we can throw money at? 我们能不能花点钱疏通关系
[41:13] Guys, it’s too late for Hector, and as long as Carmen is here, 为时已晚 还有只要卡门还留在这里
[41:17] she runs the risk of being deported, too. 她也面临着被驱逐出境的风险
[41:20] She either turns herself in, or… 她要么自首 要么
[41:22] I have to disappear. 我必须销声匿迹
[41:27] You said Carmen’s at risk. What about Grace? 你说卡门有风险 那格雷斯呢
[41:29] She was born here. She’s an American citizen. 她出生在这里 她是美国公民
[41:37] Mom! 妈妈
[41:39] I should go. 我该走了
[41:46] Wow. This is great. Waffles are my favorite. 太棒了 华夫饼是我的最爱
[41:49] Good. You can have them anytime you want. 很好 你想吃的话 随时都能吃
[41:52] Really? Wow. I wish I could live here all the time. 真的吗 真希望我能一直住在这里
[41:58] Well, you never know. 世事难料
[42:00] There might be a way we can make that happen. 也许会有实现的可能
[42:08] Once a year, 每年一次
[42:10] we remember to stop and count our blessings. 我们记得要停下来 细数我们得到的恩惠
[42:15] We give thanks for the friends who understand us… 我们感谢心有灵犀的朋友
[42:21] The lovers who makes us happy… 我们感谢带给我们幸福的爱人
[42:27] The children who do our bidding… 我们感谢对我们唯命是从的孩子
[42:33] Yes, we must always be thankful for what we’ve been given… 的确 我们要感谢所有给予我们的恩惠
[42:38] even if it’s just an opportunity. 哪怕只是一次机会
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme