时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Bree’s romance warmed up. | 布里的爱情犹如干柴烈火 |
[00:04] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[00:06] | You have no right to give Grace expensive gifts. | 你没有权利给格雷斯买这么昂贵的礼物 |
[00:08] | Gaby grew closer to her biological daughter. | 加布与亲生女儿越发亲近 |
[00:11] | I want you to have it. You deserve beautiful things. | 我想把它送给你 你该戴好看的东西 |
[00:14] | Lynette finally got a nanny. | 勒奈特终于找到了保姆 |
[00:16] | – Tommy! – Mom! | -汤姆 -妈 |
[00:18] | But there was a catch. | 然而其中有诈 |
[00:21] | Susan added to her teaching income– | 苏珊设法在教师工作之余赚点外快 |
[00:24] | A secret job that made her vulnerable… | 她这份秘密职业却令她防不胜防 |
[00:27] | OH! OH! It would be unfortunate | 如果有人知道了我所知道的 |
[00:28] | if anyone were to find out what I already know. | 那可就太不幸了 |
[00:30] | To blackmail. | 遭遇勒索 |
[00:32] | Imagine what your husband would think. | 你丈夫会怎么想 |
[00:40] | Paul Young was a frustrated man. | 保罗·杨人生坎坷 |
[00:44] | He’d been living with his wife for over two months, | 他和妻子生活了两个多月 |
[00:48] | but she still refused to sleep with him. | 但还是上不了她的床 |
[00:53] | He tried everything he could think of | 他千方百计 竭尽所能 |
[00:56] | to put her in the mood– | 想要调动她的情绪 |
[00:59] | Expensive jewelry… | 昂贵的珠宝 |
[01:03] | Second glasses of wine… | 一杯又一杯的美酒 |
[01:07] | Instructional videos. | 乃至教学视频 |
[01:10] | But sadly, | 然而不幸的是 |
[01:11] | his wife’s response was never what he’d hoped for. | 他妻子从未让他如愿以偿 |
[01:18] | So Paul decided to get help | 于是保罗决定求助于 |
[01:21] | from someone sure to sympathize with his situation… | 某个能对他的处境感同身受的人 |
[01:26] | Hi. I’m Dr. Gable. | 你好 我是盖博医生 |
[01:27] | Another man. | 另一个男人 |
[01:29] | Should we get this session started? | 我们现在可以开始了吗 |
[01:34] | So… when you married Paul, | 这么说 你嫁给保罗的时候 |
[01:36] | it didn’t occur to you he might be released from prison someday? | 从没想过有一天他会出狱 |
[01:40] | Not really. | 真没想过 |
[01:42] | So you were content to marry a man | 那你就心甘情愿嫁给一个 |
[01:43] | you could never truly be with? | 永远不能朝夕相处的男人 |
[01:45] | I just wanted someone to care about me. | 我只是想要有人关心我 |
[01:49] | I-I wasn’t really interested in all that other s-stuff. | 对于其他那些事我真的不怎么感兴趣 |
[01:54] | “Stuff”? | 那些事 |
[01:55] | Meaning sex? | 是指性爱 |
[02:00] | Do you not like sex? | 你不喜欢性爱 |
[02:03] | I’m not… sure exactly. | 我不太确定 |
[02:08] | I’m a virgin. | 我还是处女 |
[02:11] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[02:13] | – It’s true. – You’re 30 years old! | -这是真的 -你都30岁了 |
[02:15] | I was saving myself for marriage. | 我那是为了婚姻守身如玉 |
[02:17] | Good news. You are married. | 好消息 你现在结婚了 |
[02:19] | Time to take the lid off the cookie jar. | 是时候该瓜熟蒂落了 |
[02:20] | – Stop calling it that. – Give me a cookie, and I will! | -别这么用词 -让我尝个鲜吧 我会珍惜你的 |
[02:24] | Okay, okay, let’s take a step back here. | 好了 好了 我们大家都退一步 |
[02:27] | This is clearly an unusual situation. | 这情况显然不同寻常 |
[02:29] | The two of you… never got to know each other | 你们两个 从传统意义上来说 |
[02:32] | in any traditional sense. | 从未熟悉过彼此 |
[02:34] | My suggestion? | 我的建议是 |
[02:36] | Start dating. | 开始约会吧 |
[02:39] | You want me to date my wife? | 你要我跟我妻子约会 |
[02:41] | Yes. Court her. Take Beth out to some nice restaurants. | 是的 向她求爱 带贝丝去高档餐厅吃饭 |
[02:45] | Give her a chance to know you | 让她有机会来了解你 |
[02:46] | so she can develop normal romantic feelings. | 这样才能逐渐产生正常的爱恋之情 |
[02:48] | In time, I’m sure she’ll want nothing more | 假以时日 我想她一定会情不自禁 |
[02:50] | than to share your bed. | 想和你同床共枕 |
[02:54] | I wouldn’t mind going to some nice restaurants. | 我不介意去高档餐厅 |
[02:59] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[03:02] | Yes, Paul Young was frustrated. | 是的 保罗·杨人生坎坷 |
[03:05] | But even frustrated men… | 但是就算是屡遭波折的男人 |
[03:07] | F.Y.I., until I get some action, | 特别告诉你 除非我有所斩获 |
[03:10] | it’ll be dutch treat. | 不然咱们就各付各的 |
[03:12] | … have their pride. | 也有强烈的自尊心 |
[03:26] | It was that time of year when people find out | 一年一度的节日又要到了 在这一天中 |
[03:30] | what they’re afraid of. | 人们将遭遇各种自己害怕的事物 |
[03:35] | For some, it’s the monster in the bushes. | 有些人害怕灌木丛里跳出的怪物 |
[03:40] | For others, it’s the spider in their hair. | 其他人惧怕头发里冒出来的蜘蛛 |
[03:46] | For a few, it’s the vampire in the driveway. | 有人畏惧车道上的吸血鬼 |
[03:51] | Yes, halloween had once again come to Wisteria Lane. | 是的 万圣节再次光临紫藤郡 |
[03:57] | And the only thing that frightened one woman | 但唯一能吓倒一个女人的 |
[04:00] | was that she might not be the center of attention. | 无非就是 她不再是众人瞩目的焦点 |
[04:04] | I’m having a party, and you all have to come. | 我要开个派对 大家都得来 |
[04:08] | Did you knock? | 你刚才敲门了没 |
[04:09] | Doug and I had halloween parties every year in New York, | 道格和我在纽约的时候每年都开万圣节派对 |
[04:13] | and I figured just because I’m in Fairview now, | 我想 仅仅因为我现在在美景镇 |
[04:15] | doesn’t mean I can’t carry on the tradition… | 也不意味着我就不能发扬传统 |
[04:17] | Even though the food’s not as good | 尽管这里的东西没那么好吃 |
[04:19] | and the company is… far less interesting. | 同伴也 没那么有意思 |
[04:23] | Well, who can turn down an invitation like that? | 谁能拒绝这样的邀请呢 |
[04:26] | Well, Grace is sleeping over that night, | 格雷斯那天晚上要出去过夜 |
[04:28] | but we can swing by after we’re done trick-or-treating | 但等我们玩完”不给糖就捣乱”可以过来转转 |
[04:30] | and show you their costumes. | 给你看看她们的装束 |
[04:31] | Juanita’s going as a puppy this year. She’s gonna look so cute. | 胡安妮塔今年要扮个小狗 那样子一定很可爱 |
[04:35] | Yeah, see this? | 看见这个没 |
[04:38] | The tricycle with a line through it? What does that mean? | 三轮车中间画了条线 那是什么意思 |
[04:40] | No kids. | 不带孩子 |
[04:41] | They always get underfoot, they eat all the candy, | 他们总是碍手碍脚 把所有糖果都吃个精光 |
[04:44] | and, uh, you can’t swear in front of the little bastards. | 而且当着这些小混蛋 也不方便骂人 |
[04:47] | Well, I’ll come if I can bring Keith. | 要是可以带上金斯的话 那我就来 |
[04:50] | I guess one child will be okay. | 我想带一个孩子没问题 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry to interrupt. Lynette? | 不好意思打断一下 勒奈特 |
[04:56] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:57] | Did you buy me my China Pearl hand cream? | 你给我买华珠护手霜了吗 |
[04:59] | I don’t remember you asking me to. | 我不记得你要我买啊 |
[05:01] | But I guess I could go after we’re done eating. | 不过等我们吃完甜点 我可以去给你买 |
[05:03] | Oh, all right. It’s just that my hands are so dry. | 好吧 只是我的手太干了 |
[05:05] | They’re starting to crack and bleed. | 都开始干裂流血啦 |
[05:10] | Uh… okay. I’ll go now. I’ll see you guys later. | 好吧 我现在就去 回头见 |
[05:13] | Just make sure that you wake up Paige at 3:00, | 记得3点钟把佩琪叫醒 |
[05:17] | ’cause if she sleeps any longer, she’ll be up all night. | 如果她接着睡下去的话 就得折腾一整晚了 |
[05:19] | – All right, dear. – Okay. | -好 亲爱的 -好吧 |
[05:23] | A party! | 有派对 |
[05:25] | No. | 没有 |
[05:31] | As web sites go, it’s not that popular… | 按照网站的传播面看 还没那么普遍 |
[05:34] | Just in Asia and parts of Europe. | 只是在亚洲和欧洲的部分国家 |
[05:38] | And you can see that there’s no nudity. | 你可以看到 没有任何裸露 |
[05:41] | I was just cleaning… in my underwear. | 就是打扫卫生而已 只不过穿着内衣 |
[05:47] | Oh, look, Mike. I know that you must be angry. | 麦克 我知道你一定很生气 |
[05:50] | I-if you wanna yell, yell. Let me have it. | 如果你想吼我几句的话 来吧 |
[05:54] | Say something, please? | 你倒是说句话呀 |
[05:57] | I should’ve taken that job in Alaska. | 我原本应该接受阿拉斯加那份工作的 |
[06:00] | What? | 什么 |
[06:01] | If I did a better job taking care of this family, | 但凡我能养家糊口 |
[06:03] | you wouldn’t have had to resort to this. | 你也不至于走上这一步 |
[06:04] | No, no! This is not your fault! It was my stupid mistake. | 不 不 这不是你的错 是我犯蠢 |
[06:08] | I thought I could make some easy money and no one would know. | 我以为我能悄悄地赚些快钱 |
[06:11] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[06:12] | Why’d you decide to tell me? Did somebody see you? | 你为什么下决心告诉我 有人看见你了 |
[06:18] | Paul Young. | 保罗·杨 |
[06:20] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[06:21] | And he’s… sort of blackmailing me. | 而且他威胁了我 |
[06:26] | He said that if we don’t sell him our house, | 他说如果我们不把房子卖给他 |
[06:28] | he was gonna tell you. | 他就要告诉你 |
[06:31] | But I told you, so it doesn’t matter. | 不过我已经告诉你了 所以不要紧了 |
[06:33] | And w-what are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[06:36] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[06:37] | No, no, no! Don’t be angry. This was good. | 不 不 不 别发火 现在这样很好 |
[06:40] | I’m not lying to you now. | 我们坦诚相待 |
[06:42] | When you think about it, Paul did us a favor. | 想想看 保罗这倒是帮了我们呢 |
[06:45] | Look! No! No! | 不 不 |
[06:46] | Look, look, look! We’re closer than ever. | 我们从未如此亲密 |
[06:48] | – Susan, get off me. – Violence isn’t the answer. | -苏珊 从我身上下来 -暴力不能解决问题 |
[06:51] | We can’t let him get away with this. | 我们不能就这样放过他 |
[06:52] | We won’t. I have an idea how to get him to back off. | 我不会的 我有办法让他打退堂鼓 |
[06:59] | I’m listening. | 敬请赐教 |
[07:04] | I can’t wait to go trick-or-treating with you. | 我都等不及想和你玩”不给糖就捣乱”了 |
[07:06] | This is what I’m gonna use to hold all my candy. | 我打算用这个来装我所有的糖果 |
[07:08] | Uh, that’s not going to cut it in my neighborhood. | 这可装不下我们这边的哦 |
[07:11] | Last year, I filled up two pillowcases. | 去年我装了满满两个枕头套呢 |
[07:19] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪得的这个 |
[07:22] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[07:23] | This is my mom’s. | 这是我妈妈的 |
[07:24] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[07:25] | This was a gift… from my aunt. | 这是我阿姨送我的礼物 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:33] | Girls, come on. Mrs. Solis is here. | 女孩们 来吧 索利斯太太来了 |
[07:45] | Hi, sweetie. | 甜心 |
[07:46] | You and Grace have a good time? | 你跟格雷斯玩得开心吗 |
[07:47] | It was okay. | 马马虎虎吧 |
[07:50] | What are you smiling about? | 你在笑什么 |
[07:52] | I found out something about Grace today. | 我今天发现了格雷斯的小秘密 |
[07:55] | She’s a thief. | 她是个小偷 |
[08:00] | What are you doing with that? | 你怎么拿着这项链 |
[08:01] | She stole your necklace, so I stole it back. | 她偷了你的项链 我又给偷回来了 |
[08:04] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[08:08] | I mean… that’s very sweet of you, | 你真是很贴心 |
[08:11] | But Grace didn’t steal this. I gave it to her as a present. | 但是格雷斯并没有偷 是我送给她的 |
[08:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:16] | Because… I felt sorry for her. | 因为我很同情她 |
[08:19] | You know, her family is poor, and we have so much. | 她家境并不富裕 而我们家财万贯 |
[08:23] | Aunt Rosie’s poor, and you always hide your jewelry box | 罗西姑妈很穷 但每次她来 |
[08:26] | when she comes over. | 你都把首饰盒藏起来 |
[08:28] | Yeah, well, Grace isn’t a klepto with a meth habit. | 格雷斯不是吸毒成瘾的盗窃狂 |
[08:32] | So do you want me to give it back? | 那我还回去 |
[08:35] | No. I’ll take care of it. | 不用 我来处理吧 |
[08:39] | But now that I know you’re good at getting things back, | 现在我可知道了你很擅长索回东西 |
[08:42] | next time we’re at aunt Rosie’s, | 下次我们再去罗西姑妈家时 |
[08:44] | I’m missing gold earrings. | 留意一下我那对金耳环 |
[08:51] | Ah! Here you go. | 这给你 |
[08:52] | Your China Pearl hand cream. | 你的华珠手霜 |
[08:54] | Thank you, dear. I just used my last jar. | 谢谢 亲爱的 我刚用完最后一罐 |
[08:57] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:58] | So how did it go with the baby? | 你和宝宝相处得如何 |
[09:02] | And on a related note, where is the baby? | 说到这里 宝宝在哪里 |
[09:04] | Upstairs in the crib. | 楼上的婴儿床里 |
[09:06] | Oh. What?! | 什么 |
[09:07] | She’s still asleep? | 她还睡呢 |
[09:09] | Yes, bless her heart. | 是啊 保佑她 |
[09:10] | I had time to mend all of Rodney’s old sweaters. | 我闲下来把罗德尼的旧毛衣都给缝补了 |
[09:15] | Tom’s sweaters, | 汤姆的毛衣 |
[09:16] | and I asked you, and you said you would wake her at 3:00. | 我问你时 你说你会在三点时把她叫醒 |
[09:19] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[09:20] | I would never agree to wake a sleeping baby. | 我可不会同意去叫醒熟睡的婴儿 |
[09:23] | Oh, she’s been down for almost four hours. | 她睡了快四个小时了 |
[09:26] | Damn it. She’s gonna be up all night. | 该死 晚上她就睡不着了 |
[09:28] | You stop yelling at me! | 你不要冲我吼 |
[09:30] | – I’m not yelling at you. I’m– – yes, you are! | -我没有冲你吼 -你有 |
[09:32] | You’re angry and you’re saying it’s my fault, | 你很生气 把责任推到我身上 |
[09:34] | and it isn’t! | 而这不是我的错 |
[09:35] | You’re a liar! | 你这个骗子 |
[09:42] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[09:44] | Hello. Um… what’s this? | 你好 这是什么 |
[09:46] | A peace offering. | 休战礼物 |
[09:48] | A what? | 一份什么 |
[09:49] | Paul, we need to move past… the past. | 保罗 我们得将过去的纠葛一笔勾销 |
[09:53] | And you have been a really good tenant, | 你是个非常好的房客 |
[09:56] | and I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[09:58] | You never complain. You’re never late with the rent check. | 你从不抱怨 从不拖欠房租 |
[10:01] | In fact, you’re usually early. And who does that? | 相反 你还提前支付 还有谁会那么做 |
[10:04] | I’m just so lucky that– oh, dear. | 我真是很幸运 天呐 |
[10:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:08] | Is–is that a thumbtack on the wall? | 墙上那个是图钉吗 |
[10:13] | Well, I tried willing the calendar to stay up, | 我想将日历挂好 |
[10:15] | but it just wouldn’t cooperate. | 可没成功 |
[10:16] | Oh, but, paul, | 但是保罗 |
[10:18] | that’s a clear violation of your lease agreement, | 这可是完全违反了租赁合同 |
[10:21] | which I happen to have… | 我正巧带来了 |
[10:24] | Right here. Oh. | 就是这个 |
[10:28] | See? Page 2. | 看见了吗 第二页 |
[10:31] | Strictly no alterations. | 绝对不能有丝毫改建 |
[10:36] | It appears that you have 60 days to vacate the premises. | 你有六十天来腾房 |
[10:40] | But good news. | 好消息是 |
[10:41] | I think you’ll be getting most of your deposit back. | 你会拿到大部分保证金 |
[10:43] | I’ll just need to deduct | 我只扣除修复 |
[10:45] | the cost of repairing the thumbtack hole. | 图钉洞口的费用 |
[10:48] | Very clever, Susan, but do you really think | 非常聪明 苏珊 但是你真的认为 |
[10:51] | you’re in a position to be making such demands? | 你有条件来提这样的需求吗 |
[10:53] | Why don’t we just agree | 我们何不 |
[10:54] | to overlook this slight lease infraction | 忽略这小小的违规 |
[10:56] | before I call your husband and let him know | 省得让我告诉你丈夫 |
[10:58] | about his wife’s little cleaning fetish? | 他妻子有轻微的清洁癖 |
[11:01] | He knows, paul. | 他知道了 保罗 |
[11:03] | I told him everything, | 我把一切都告诉他了 |
[11:04] | including the part where you tried to blackmail me. | 包括你想勒索我的事情 |
[11:08] | He wasn’t happy. | 他很愤怒 |
[11:12] | See this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[11:13] | This is what I had to pry out of his hand | 这是我从他手里费力抢过来的 |
[11:16] | so you wouldn’t need a paramedic to pry it out of your skull. | 你可算是逃过了一劫 |
[11:21] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 我来示范一下 |
[11:24] | This… | 这 |
[11:26] | is you. | 是你 |
[11:29] | This is you if you tell anyone and Mike finds out. | 如果麦克发现你大嘴巴 这就是你的下场 |
[11:35] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[11:39] | Don’t forget. 60 days. | 别忘了 六十天 |
[11:45] | Oh! And enjoy those raisin muffins. | 好好享受那些葡萄干小松饼 |
[11:48] | At least, I hope they’re all raisins. | 但愿它们都是葡萄干 |
[11:50] | My apartment has rats. | 我的公寓里有老鼠 |
[12:02] | I can’t believe you’re finally gonna see my apartment. | 真不敢相信你终于要来我的住处了 |
[12:04] | Me neither, but as you said, | 我也是 但正如你所说 |
[12:06] | we need to get to know each other better. | 我们需要增进了解 |
[12:11] | Here goes. | 到了 |
[12:16] | Oh, my god. | 上帝啊 |
[12:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:20] | Well, you have to understand. I had this whole frozen smile ready. | 你要知道 我已经准备好强颜欢笑了 |
[12:22] | I was expecting a bachelor pad– | 我预期的是一所单身公寓 |
[12:25] | You know, pizza boxes, dirty underwear, | 到处是比萨盒子 脏兮兮的内衣 |
[12:28] | Neon beer clock. But look at this place. | 霓虹灯 啤酒 时钟 但看看这地方 |
[12:30] | It’s tastefully decorated | 装饰雅致 |
[12:32] | and smells… | 气味 |
[12:34] | Oh, my. Is that potpourri? | 那是香料吗 |
[12:38] | I just switched to the… autumn blend. | 我只是调到了秋季的花香 |
[12:42] | Take me… right now… on the table. | 现在就把我抱上桌子 |
[12:45] | Should I use a place mat? | 我要垫个餐具垫吗 |
[12:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[12:57] | That is Mimi, my roommate. | 这是米米 我的同屋 |
[12:59] | See ya. | 回见 |
[13:04] | Well, it looks like | 现在看起来 |
[13:06] | that frozen smile came in handy after all. | 僵硬的笑容最终还是派上用场了 |
[13:12] | I have to say, you do keep me on my toes. | 我不得不说 你让我感觉惊喜连连 |
[13:15] | This is an unexpected spot for a first date. | 第一次约会就在这个场合简直出乎意料 |
[13:18] | Well, I know it sounds corny. | 这话听起来粗俗 |
[13:20] | But you take a girl to a haunted house, | 但是你带一个女孩去鬼屋 |
[13:21] | and she’ll probably wanna grab onto you. | 她会很想抓紧你 |
[13:24] | Hey, that pumpkin bread looks pretty good. | 那个南瓜面包看起来不错 |
[13:27] | Why don’t you get us a couple of slices? | 你去切两片吧 |
[13:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:39] | So… are you an Oakridge parent? | 你是欧克瑞奇的父母吗 |
[13:41] | Oh, yes. We love the school. | 是的 我们很喜欢这学校 |
[13:43] | Are you thinking of sending your child there? | 你在考虑送你们的孩子来吗 |
[13:45] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[13:47] | My family values are quite traditional. | 我的家庭价值观是很传统的 |
[13:50] | I happened to hear some information about | 我碰巧听说了一些信息 |
[13:53] | the after-school activities of one of the teachers. | 是关于一位老师的课外活动 |
[13:55] | And let’s just say… it was troubling. | 实在是令人苦恼 |
[13:59] | What kind of information? | 什么样的信息 |
[14:02] | Are you familiar with a, um, Mrs. Delfino? | 你和德尔菲诺夫人熟吗 |
[14:10] | Go to sleep, go to sleep. | 睡吧 睡吧 |
[14:13] | This is all grandma’s fault. | 这都是奶奶的错 |
[14:17] | Go to sleep, go to sleep. | 睡吧 睡吧 |
[14:22] | Why can’t she put her things away? | 她为何不能把东西放好 |
[14:42] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:44] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[14:45] | 4:12. | 四点十二分 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry to wake you up, but I am worried about your mom. | 很抱歉把你吵醒 但我很担心你母亲 |
[14:49] | I don’t think she’s all there. | 我觉得她头脑不清醒 |
[14:52] | You woke me up at 4:00 a.M. To bitch about my mom? | 你四点把我吵醒就是为了抱怨我母亲 |
[14:57] | You couldn’t do that during business hours? | 上班时间再说不行吗 |
[14:59] | No. Listen. She sent me out to buy hand cream | 不 听着 她让我去帮她买手霜 |
[15:01] | when she already had ten jars. | 其实她已经存了十罐了 |
[15:03] | She forgot to wake up the baby. | 她还忘了叫醒宝宝 |
[15:05] | She’s older. She forgets some things. | 她老了 会忘事 |
[15:08] | No! She also has these… | 不 她还有 |
[15:11] | intense mood swings. | 强烈的情绪波动 |
[15:13] | I mean, today, she almost took my head off for no reason. | 她毫无理由的冲我发火 |
[15:17] | Well, she’s– and then– | 紧接着 |
[15:18] | and then she looked like she was gonna burst into tears. | 她眼泪都快溢出来了 |
[15:20] | She’s away from home. She isn’t used to all this chaos. | 她很久没回来了 还不习惯这些混乱 |
[15:23] | Okay. I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[15:26] | She’s your mom, and you love her, | 她是你母亲 你爱她 |
[15:28] | and you can look for an excuse for every one of these things. | 你会为每件事都找个借口 |
[15:31] | But I think there’s more going on here | 但我觉得发生的一切 |
[15:34] | than just her being a little forgetful. | 可不止是一点点健忘的问题 |
[15:40] | Your light’s on. | 你那边灯没关 |
[15:56] | Hey, mom. | 妈 |
[15:59] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[16:02] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:06] | Why do you ask? Is something wrong? | 为什么这么问 出什么问题了吗 |
[16:10] | You just seem a little… A little scattered lately. | 你最近看起来有点儿糊涂 |
[16:16] | H-have you noticed that? | 你发觉了吗 |
[16:18] | There’s my little worrywart. | 你杞人忧天了 |
[16:23] | Remember when you were at camp Kickapoo? | 还记得你参加基卡普露营时候的事吗 |
[16:25] | You were sure hurricane Belle had killed us all | 你担心贝拉飓风会把我们都卷走 |
[16:27] | Even though it was off the coast of Georgia. | 虽然它还远在乔治亚海岸呢 |
[16:30] | A-and that–that mean counselor Bob wouldn’t let me call you. | 那个讨厌的鲍勃老师还不让我给你打电话 |
[16:35] | His name was Andy. | 他叫安迪 |
[16:36] | My god, you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:37] | And you did call. | 你还真的打电话给我了 |
[16:39] | You even made me put the dog on the phone. | 你非要在电话里听到狗叫的声音才安心 |
[16:41] | Which you did. | 你还答应了 |
[16:43] | No. I just barked a couple of times. | 没有 实际上是我在学狗叫 |
[16:46] | Ruff ruff! | 汪汪 |
[16:48] | Sparky was asleep. | 斯帕奇当时睡着了 |
[16:50] | Oh, I better go get dressed. | 我要去打扮了 |
[16:52] | I told Penny I’d help her with her costume. | 我答应佩妮要帮她穿戏服 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:59] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[17:00] | She’s remembering things that I don’t even remember. | 连我忘记的事 她都记得 |
[17:04] | Yeah, but it’s 9:00 in the morning, and… | 但是现在是早上九点 |
[17:07] | And what? | 所以呢 |
[17:09] | I’ve been doing a little research, | 我最近研究了一下 |
[17:10] | And there is this thing called sundowning. | 有一种病叫日落综合症 |
[17:12] | A lot of people with dementia don’t show signs in the day. | 白天不会出现痴呆的症状 |
[17:15] | It’s only at night that they get confused. | 但一到晚上他们就开始犯迷糊 |
[17:17] | Did you not just hear her? | 你没有听到她说的吗 |
[17:19] | My mother is not senile. | 我母亲还没有老到那种程度 |
[17:21] | Let’s be honest. | 说实话吧 |
[17:22] | You’ve been trying to get her out of this house. | 自从她踏入这个家门开始 |
[17:24] | Ever since she walked in. | 就一直就想把她赶出这个家 |
[17:26] | You think this is a tactic? | 你认为这是我的手段吗 |
[17:27] | The other day, she made tea | 那天她本来在泡茶 |
[17:28] | then left the stove on for an hour. | 结果离开了 火炉烧了一个小时 |
[17:31] | There has been a lot of stuff like that, | 还有很多类似的情况 |
[17:33] | And I’m starting to get worried. | 我现在很担心 |
[17:35] | Maybe we should take her to the doctor. | 也许我们该送她去看医生 |
[17:38] | No! | 不行 |
[17:39] | – Tom – no! | -汤姆 -不行 |
[17:40] | Until we know what’s going on, | 除非弄明白究竟是怎么回事 |
[17:41] | I don’t feel comfortable with her watching the baby. | 不然我不会放心她照看我们的孩子 |
[17:44] | There is nothing wrong with my mother, okay? | 我母亲没有任何问题 明白吗 |
[17:47] | So just drop it! | 这件事到此为止 |
[18:07] | Morning. Do you want something to eat or some tea? | 早上好 想吃点什么 或者来杯茶吗 |
[18:11] | Oh. Tea would be lovely. | 来杯茶吧 |
[18:13] | How do you take it? | 觉得怎么样 |
[18:15] | With an explanation. | 他给了一个很好的解释 |
[18:16] | I’m sorry. Keith didn’t tell me that he had a female roommate. | 对不起 金斯没告诉我他有一个女室友 |
[18:20] | And, yes, he said that you two never slept together– | 他说你们没有过性关系 |
[18:22] | Well, except for those two times. | 不过有两次例外 |
[18:24] | What?! We never had sex! | 胡说 我们从来没有上过床 |
[18:27] | That’s really what he said. | 事实上他也是这么说的 |
[18:29] | I just needed to see your reaction | 我只是想看看你的反应 |
[18:30] | – To know that it was true. – Nicely done. | -确保他没有说谎 -做得好 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:35] | By the way, you don’t need to worry about other women. | 你不用担心他会有别的女人 |
[18:38] | The guy never stops talking about you. | 他一直把你挂在嘴边 |
[18:41] | Oh, that’s good to hear. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[18:43] | Well, I’m gonna grab a shower. | 我要去洗澡了 |
[18:45] | Here’s your tea. Water will be ready in a minute. | 这是茶叶 水一会儿就该开了 |
[18:48] | Oh, and, uh, when Keith wakes up, | 金斯醒来之后 |
[18:49] | – Could you just give him his mail? – Sure. | -你可以把信件给他吗 -没问题 |
[19:17] | I know you didn’t come to deliver your R.S.V.P. in person. | 我知道你不是特地过来回复我邀请的 |
[19:20] | What’s up? | 有什么事儿吗 |
[19:21] | Well, I need to ask you something. | 我想向你打听一些事 |
[19:23] | In the time that you and Keith spent together, | 你和金斯在一起的时候 |
[19:26] | Did you ever have the sense that he might be– | 你觉得他可能 |
[19:29] | into bony old white ladies? | 更喜欢金发碧眼的白种女人吗 |
[19:31] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[19:32] | No, what I was wondering is, | 不 我想问的是 |
[19:34] | have you ever gotten a vibe that he might be a little… crazy? | 你觉得他是不是有点儿疯狂 |
[19:37] | Oh. Well, let me think. | 让我想一想 |
[19:39] | Our first date was cut short | 我们的第一次约会 |
[19:41] | when you sabotaged your | 因为你故意破坏自家花园的 |
[19:42] | own sprinkler system. | 洒水系统 半途终止 |
[19:43] | Our second was derailed | 第二次约会也没有成功 |
[19:45] | when you terrorized me with a little person. | 当然得归功于你找了个矮子来吓我 |
[19:48] | No, I think the vibe I picked up is you’re crazy. | 我认为还是你比较疯狂 |
[19:52] | Renee, you’re not being very helpful. | 雷尼 别说这些没用的话 |
[19:54] | Fine. You wanna tell me what this is about? | 好吧 你得告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[19:57] | I’m trying to find out if he’s dangerous. | 我想知道他是不是个危险人物 |
[20:00] | I recently discovered that he is on probation for assault. | 我刚发现他因为恶意伤人正处于缓刑期 |
[20:04] | Oh. That? | 那件事啊 |
[20:06] | You know about it? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[20:07] | Yeah. It happened at the bar where I met him. | 我第一次在酒吧见到他的时候就知道了 |
[20:10] | About a year ago, he brought his girlfriend there. | 一年前 他带女朋友来到这里 |
[20:12] | Some guy started hitting on her, | 有人骚扰他的女朋友 |
[20:13] | so Keith flattened him. | 所以金斯修理了他一顿 |
[20:16] | Keith told you that? | 金斯连这个都跟你说了 |
[20:17] | No, the bartender did. | 没有 是酒保告诉我的 |
[20:18] | I always check out the guys before I bring ’em home. | 带男人回家之前 我都会先调查清楚的 |
[20:21] | Don’t wanna end up handcuffed to my bed for three days… Again. | 我可不想再被人绑在床上三天 |
[20:26] | So… Keith was defending his girlfriend. | 金斯原来是在保护他的女朋友 |
[20:30] | Well, it’s nice to know that chivalry isn’t dead. | 看来骑士精神仍然存在 |
[20:33] | But there is another way to find out if he’s violent. | 还有别的方法确定他是不是有暴力倾向 |
[20:37] | How? | 怎么做 |
[20:38] | Well, start a fight with him. | 和他打架 |
[20:39] | If he slugs you, he’s violent. | 如果他回击 他就有暴力倾向 |
[20:44] | Whoever left you handcuffed to the bed for three days… | 曾将你铐在床上三天的那个人 |
[20:47] | He has my respect. | 真是我的偶像 |
[20:53] | Now, Grace, this is the first time I’ve made a costume, | 格蕾丝 这是我第一次做变装 |
[20:55] | So if you hate it, just tell me. | 如果你不喜欢 可以直接告诉我 |
[20:57] | I love it. | 我爱死它了 |
[20:59] | I’ve never had such a pretty costume before. | 我从没有穿过这么漂亮的衣服 |
[21:01] | Thank you! You’re the coolest mom ever! | 谢谢 你是最棒的妈妈 |
[21:07] | Look, mommy! Woof! Woof! | 看我 妈妈 呜呜 |
[21:09] | You’re adorable! | 真是太可爱了 |
[21:15] | Oh, Grace. You look beautiful. | 格雷斯 你看起来美极了 |
[21:18] | Like a real princess. | 像一个真正的公主 |
[21:20] | I feel like one. | 我觉得也是 |
[21:22] | Ohh. Well, you know what every princess needs? | 你知道每个公主都需要佩戴什么吗 |
[21:27] | Look, I can also wag my tail. | 看 我可以摇动尾巴 |
[21:29] | Okay, hang on, sweetie. | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[21:31] | Now once I put this on, | 将头冠别上 |
[21:32] | – I’m gonna style your hair around it. – Okay. | -头发拢在一起会显得很高贵 -好的 |
[21:35] | Can you style my hair? | 你可以帮我梳头吗 |
[21:37] | But, sweetie, it doesn’t even show. | 亲爱的 你的头发根本不露出来 |
[21:40] | But I am gonna go over you with a lint roller. | 我可以用沾毛轮给你全身上下滚一遍 |
[21:45] | I wanna be a princess. | 我想当公主 |
[21:47] | What? All you’ve talked about for the last four months | 什么 四个月以来 |
[21:49] | is how much you wanted to go as a dog. | 你都说你想要狗狗的造型 |
[21:51] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[21:53] | Well, I’m sorry. | 那抱歉了 |
[21:54] | You’re either going as a dog or a little mexican girl. | 要不装扮成狗狗 要不就不要扮装了 |
[21:57] | And in this neighborhood, | 你我都清楚 |
[21:58] | we both know which one’s getting more candy. | 邻居们会给狗狗更多糖果 |
[22:00] | Let’s go to the mirror, sweetie. | 去照照镜子 亲爱的 |
[22:01] | – Okay. – Okay | -好的 -走 |
[22:05] | So your pumpkin can have a happy face or a scary face. | 你们可以做笑脸南瓜 或者吓人的也行 |
[22:10] | Ms. Delfino? | 德尔非诺夫人 |
[22:12] | Principal Hobson would like to see you. | 霍布斯校长找你 |
[22:14] | He seems upset about something. | 他看来不是很高兴 |
[22:23] | There you are. | 你终于回来啦 |
[22:24] | Your son’s been waiting four million years | 儿子等你好久了 |
[22:26] | to go trick-or-treating. | 要去玩“不给糖就捣乱” |
[22:28] | Me want candy. Ugh! | 我要吃糖 |
[22:30] | Ohh. Okay, sweetie. | 好的 小宝贝 |
[22:31] | Why don’t you go get your tennis shoes on and we’ll go? | 快去穿好球鞋 咱们就出发吧 |
[22:34] | What’s with the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[22:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:41] | I got fired. | 我被开除了 |
[22:43] | What? | 什么 |
[22:45] | They found out about the web site. | 他们知道网站的事了 |
[22:49] | Paul! | 肯定是保罗 |
[22:50] | This time, I’m gonna kill him, and you’re not stopping me. | 这次我要杀了他 你别阻止我 |
[22:53] | Mike, no. It–it wasn’t him. | 麦克 这次不是他 |
[22:56] | One of the moms called the school, | 是一个孩子的母亲给学校打电话了 |
[22:59] | Probably caught her husband watching it or something. | 可能是发现她丈夫在看网站视频吧 |
[23:09] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[23:10] | We can’t make it on what I’m bringing in. | 光靠我的那点酬劳是不行的 |
[23:13] | I’ll find another job. | 我会再找一份工作 |
[23:16] | I’ll… | 我会 |
[23:17] | You’ll what? | 你会做什么 |
[23:26] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[23:27] | I’m calling Tommy Glenn in Alaska. | 我给阿拉斯加的托米·格兰打电话 |
[23:29] | He said whenever I was ready– | 他说过我什么时候都可以去 |
[23:30] | no Alaska. | 不要去阿拉斯加 |
[23:31] | You’ll be gone three months. You can’t do that to M.J. | 你要离开三个月 你不能这样对M.J. |
[23:34] | Do what? Make an honest living? | 做什么 老实地生活 |
[23:37] | How much thought did you give M.J. | 你穿着内衣跳舞的时候 |
[23:38] | when you were dancing around in your underwear? | 为M.J.想过吗 |
[23:42] | Please don’t say that. | 不要这么说 |
[23:45] | And now one of the moms at the school knows, | 现在连学生家长都知道了 |
[23:48] | So there’s a pretty good chance he’s gonna hear about it. | 所以他很有可能会听说 |
[23:51] | No, Susan, you don’t get to make the decisions | 不 苏珊 以后家里的事情 |
[23:53] | about what’s best for this family anymore. I do. | 由我说了算 |
[23:59] | Take M.J. trick-or-treating. I’m gonna make this phone call. | 你带MJ去要糖 我去打电话 |
[24:08] | I had a lovely time at dinner tonight. | 我今天的晚餐吃得很愉快 |
[24:12] | It was nice to hear all those stories about your childhood. | 听你的童年故事很开心 |
[24:16] | It was nice telling them. Those were happy days. | 讲这些故事也很开心 那些岁月很美好 |
[24:19] | I liked remembering them. | 我乐于回想 |
[24:22] | Can I give you an odd compliment? | 我能冒昧地恭维你一下吗 |
[24:25] | When you talk about the past, it changes how you look. | 你谈到过去的时候 表情也都不一样了 |
[24:30] | You’re not so… | 你不再那么 |
[24:32] | Intimidating. | 吓人了 |
[24:35] | Well, that is an odd compliment. | 这恭维是有点冒昧 |
[24:38] | But I… appreciate it. | 不过很感谢你 |
[24:42] | W-w-what are you doing? | 你想干吗 |
[24:44] | I was responding to what | 我认为你的话是个信号 |
[24:46] | I thought was a signal from you. | 我不过是在做出反应罢了 |
[24:47] | I wasn’t signaling for you | 我没有给你任何信号 |
[24:48] | to try to jam your tongue down my throat. | 让你把舌头伸到我嘴里来 |
[24:50] | Beth, I’m not some kind of animal | 贝丝 我不是什么欲火缠身的野兽 |
[24:53] | trying to satisfy its urges. If I was, | 仅仅想满足自己的兽欲 如果是的话 |
[24:55] | I could’ve gone to a bar or any | 我几周之前早就去了什么酒吧 |
[24:56] | – street corner weeks ago. – Then what do you want? | -或者哪个街角 -那你想怎么样 |
[24:59] | I wanna connect with you, to have a real marriage. | 我想跟你建立感情 有一段真正的婚姻 |
[25:02] | And, yes, sex is part of that. But there’s more. | 性确实是其中一部分 但婚姻不只有性而已 |
[25:07] | With what I’ve been through, | 我经历这一切之后 |
[25:09] | I need a partner by my side, someone that I can trust. | 需要有个可以信任的人作伴 |
[25:14] | I think you can be that person. | 我想你可以是这个人 |
[25:17] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[25:19] | Do you? | 你这样想吗 |
[25:33] | I want you gone by the end of the week. | 我希望你这周末离开 |
[25:47] | Trick or treat! Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 不给糖就捣乱 |
[25:50] | – Trick or treat! – Come on! | -不给糖就捣乱 -来吧 |
[25:53] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[25:56] | Oh, here you go! | 这就对了 |
[25:59] | Happy halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[26:10] | Welcome! Welcome! | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[26:12] | Renee, I love your costume. | 雷尼 我喜欢你的变装 |
[26:14] | Who are you supposed to be? Ah. | 你在扮演谁 |
[26:16] | *Happy birthday to you* | 祝你生日快乐* |
[26:19] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[26:22] | *Happy birthday, Mr. President* | *祝你生日快乐 总统先生* |
[26:25] | Michelle Obama. Cool. | 米歇尔·奥巴马[第一夫人] 酷 |
[26:30] | Clearly, he’s come as one of hell’s idiots. | 很明显 他变装成了个呆瓜 |
[26:35] | Oh, it looks like we’re gonna run out of candy. | 看来我们的糖果没了 |
[26:38] | I think I’d better head to the store. | 我最好去商店一趟 |
[26:40] | No, we are veterans at the candy game, mom. | 不 我们的糖果供给不断 |
[26:42] | We got loads of backup in the cupboard. Mmm. | 柜子里还多着呢 |
[26:45] | Plus I always keep a stash in my golf bag. | 再说我的高尔夫包里总是会藏一份 |
[26:48] | Oh, you and your sweet tooth. | 你这爱吃糖的家伙 |
[26:50] | Oh! Oh! More customers! | 又来客人了 |
[26:54] | Don’t forget to say “Thank you.” | 别忘了说谢谢 |
[26:56] | And, Celia, stop mooing. You’re a cat, remember? | 西利娅 别学牛叫了 记住你是小猫 |
[27:00] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[27:02] | Oh! How precious! | 真可爱 |
[27:05] | You’re Tom’s mother, right? | 您是汤姆的妈妈吧 |
[27:07] | I’m Gaby. We met the other day. | 我是加布 我们那天见过 |
[27:09] | Of course. Uh, this must be your beautiful little princess. | 当然 这一定是你美丽的小公主了 |
[27:13] | You’re as pretty as your mommy, aren’t you? | 你长得跟你妈妈一样漂亮呢 |
[27:16] | No. No. My daughter’s a dog. | 不不 我的女儿是只狗 |
[27:18] | The dog. That dog. | 那狗 那只狗狗 |
[27:28] | It’s cheaper than therapy. | 这总比心理治疗便宜 |
[27:36] | Oh, dear. We’re running out of candy. | 亲爱的 我们的糖果快没了 |
[27:39] | I should take a little walk to the store. | 我到商店去一趟 |
[27:41] | I think we have more somewhere. | 家里应该还有的 |
[27:44] | Don’t you worry. Grandma’s gonna take care of it. | 别担心 奶奶来负责 |
[27:55] | Happy birth– | 生日 |
[28:00] | Son of a bitch. | 他奶奶的 |
[28:09] | Thanks for cheering for me at the big game today, huh? | 谢谢你今天在比赛时为我加油 |
[28:12] | My pleasure. Go team. | 我的荣幸呢 加油 |
[28:15] | And, uh, since I scored the winning touchdown, | 我今天拿到了制胜的那一分触地得分 |
[28:17] | Don’t I get a kiss or something? | 是不是该赏我个吻呢 |
[28:19] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 怕是不行 |
[28:20] | I’m already going to the prom with someone else. | 我已经约好了毕业舞会的舞伴 |
[28:22] | Oh. So? He doesn’t have to know. | 那又怎样 别让他知道呗 |
[28:25] | Come on. One kiss. | 来嘛 就亲一下 |
[28:27] | All right, our little skit is over. | 好吧 演出结束 |
[28:30] | Hey, you’re not getting rid of me that easy. | 你可不能这么轻易就把我打发了 |
[28:33] | Really. Keith! | 是吗 金斯 |
[28:36] | Could you come here for a second? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[28:40] | Hey, you guys look great together. | 你俩的扮装很相配嘛 |
[28:42] | Well, I was actually just asking this gentleman | 我其实正要请这位先生 |
[28:45] | to leave me alone, but he doesn’t seem to be getting it. | 离我远点 但他好像没听懂 |
[28:50] | That true? You bothering her? | 是真的吗 你在骚扰她 |
[28:54] | No. It’s the costume thing. | 不 不过是做戏罢了 |
[28:57] | We were just fooling around. | 开个玩笑而已 |
[29:02] | Thank you. That was very gallant, | 谢谢你 真英勇 |
[29:04] | not to mention sexy. | 还很性感 |
[29:09] | You know, no one has ever defended me like that before. | 你知道吗 以前可从来没人这么护着我 |
[29:13] | Orson once threw half a diet soda at a man, | 奥森有一次往别人身上扔了半罐汽水 |
[29:15] | But we were in a moving vehicle, so I don’t… | 但我们当时在车子上 所以我也不 |
[29:19] | Keith? | 金斯 |
[29:22] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[29:23] | Look, like I said, I was just having some fun. | 我说过了 我不过是开个玩笑而已 |
[29:25] | By being a jackass? | 开的什么混账玩笑 |
[29:27] | You need to apologize to my girlfriend. | 你得向我的女朋友道歉 |
[29:30] | Fine. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[29:31] | Apology accepted. Let’s go. | 接受道歉 我们走吧 |
[29:33] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[29:34] | Try that again, and this time, mean it. | 重来 这次给我认真点 |
[29:37] | Or you’ll do what? | 不然你要怎样 |
[29:40] | Keith, please, stop, stop. Hey! Hey! | 金斯 拜托 住手 住手 |
[29:43] | Keith! | 金斯 |
[29:44] | Keith! | 金斯 |
[29:52] | Keith! What happened in there? | 金斯 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[29:54] | An idiot pushed my buttons, and I went off! | 一个蠢货踩到了我的禁区 我就炸了 |
[29:56] | Wasn’t it obvious?! | 这还看不出来吗 |
[29:57] | Well, why are you yelling at me? | 你干吗冲我吼 |
[29:58] | Because it’s who I am! | 因为我就是这种人 |
[29:59] | I’ve been arrested for this before! | 我以前为这个被拘留过 |
[30:02] | You know, I kept trying to convince myself | 我一直努力说服自己 |
[30:04] | that it wasn’t a problem until the second time that I got arrested, | 那不是个问题 直到第二次被拘留 |
[30:07] | then I realized it was. | 然后我才意识到问题严重性 |
[30:10] | So feel free to break up with me | 所以想跟我分手就说吧 |
[30:13] | ’cause you know you want to. | 你知道自己有这想法 |
[30:15] | I don’t want to break up with you. | 我不想跟你分手 |
[30:16] | Come on. You can’t be with a guy like me, | 拜托 你不可能跟我这种人在一起 |
[30:19] | not the way that you are with your controlled smile | 你笑不露齿 有着气派的房子 |
[30:21] | and your perfect house and your perfect lawn. | 和整齐的草坪 这些跟我完全不搭 |
[30:24] | You wanna talk about my perfect lawn? | 你想聊聊我整齐的草坪是吗 |
[30:27] | Nine years ago, | 九年前 |
[30:28] | my son found me facedown drunk on it. | 我儿子发现我脸朝下 醉倒在草坪上 |
[30:34] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[30:35] | He had turn the sprinklers on to wake me up. | 他得把喷水阀打开才能把我弄醒 |
[30:38] | Did you not know you were dating the biggest lush in fairview? | 你都不知道你在跟美景镇的大酒鬼约会吗 |
[30:43] | No, I didn’t. | 不知道 |
[30:45] | We all have baggage, | 我们都有过去 |
[30:47] | and you and I have reached that point | 既然你和我的关系已经进展到 |
[30:49] | where we get to see what the other’s | 可以坦白彼此这些年 |
[30:50] | been carrying around all these years. | 都经历了怎样不堪的过去 |
[30:51] | Anything else you’ve been hiding? | 你还有什么隐瞒 都说出来吧 |
[30:54] | No. You’ve pretty much seen me at my worst. | 不 你看见的已经是我最糟糕的一面了 |
[31:01] | Well, I don’t think I’ve seen anything that I can’t handle. | 我想我现在看到的 都还能接受 |
[31:05] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[31:06] | You think you can deal | 你觉得自己可以受得了 |
[31:07] | with a control freak with a drinking problem? | 一个有酗酒问题的控制狂吗 |
[31:25] | Ooh! And there goes the thumb. | 大拇指又出来了 |
[31:28] | Yeah, so much for hitchhiking. | 再也不敢搭便车旅行了 |
[31:31] | Oh. Hey, mom, you got that? | 妈妈 你去开门吧 |
[31:34] | – Grandma’s not back yet. – Back from where? | -奶奶还没回来 -从哪回来 |
[31:36] | She walked to the store to get more candy. | 她去商店买糖果了 |
[31:39] | What? | 什么 |
[31:42] | Hey, guys, will you, uh, listen for the baby? | 同志们 你们 听着点宝宝的动静 |
[31:45] | I will, uh, be back as soon as I can. | 我 我尽快回来 |
[31:47] | Is grandma okay? | 奶奶还好吧 |
[31:49] | She’s, uh… | 她 |
[31:51] | Yeah, it’s just a little late for her to be out by herself. | 是的 只是这么晚了她还独自在外面 |
[31:53] | I’ll be–I’ll be right back. | 我 我马上回来 |
[32:24] | Wow! I can’t believe I got so much candy! | 我都不敢相信收到这么多糖果 |
[32:27] | You deserve every piece, Grace. | 都是你应得的 格雷斯 |
[32:29] | You worked that sidewalk like a Milan runway. | 你走在人行道上行走就像在米兰走天桥 |
[32:33] | How did you get so much of this in your fur? | 你的皮毛里怎么会粘这么多 |
[32:37] | This is why cats do not chew gum. | 这就是猫从来不吃口香糖的原因 |
[32:41] | Here, you said you liked peppermint. | 给 你说过你喜欢薄荷的 |
[32:43] | Aw. That is so thoughtful. Thank you. | 你真体贴 谢谢 |
[32:48] | Ohh! Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:50] | I’ve gotta give Celia a bath. You two go easy on the candy. | 我得给西利娅洗个澡 你俩吃糖悠着点 |
[32:57] | Oh, gosh. I can’t get this out of my hair. | 天 我摘不下来了 |
[33:00] | Mrs. Solis? | 索利斯夫人 |
[33:02] | Oh, that’s all right. We don’t need her. | 没关系 我们自己能搞定 |
[33:07] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来帮你解决 |
[33:10] | Okay, let’s try this one more time. | 好吧 我们再试一遍 |
[33:12] | What does a cat say? | 猫该怎么叫 |
[33:14] | Oink? | 咕噜咕噜 |
[33:16] | Boy, I really hope you marry well. | 算了 希望你能嫁个好人家 |
[33:25] | She was having a problem. I fixed it. | 她遇到麻烦了 我刚帮她解决掉 |
[33:30] | Really? You’re not just saying that? | 真的吗 你不是这么说的吗 |
[33:32] | No, Lee, you are a much prettier Marilyn than she is. | 没 李 你扮梦露比她美多啦 |
[33:35] | J.F.K. Would be all over that. | 肯尼迪一定赞同我的观点 |
[33:37] | Oh, hang on. | 稍等 |
[33:40] | Oh, hey, Carlos. What’s up? | 卡洛斯 什么事 |
[33:43] | Oh, I… o-okay. I will be– I will be right there. | 好的 我这就过去 |
[33:47] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[34:04] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[34:05] | Lynette? | 勒奈特 |
[34:07] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[34:08] | Oh! Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:09] | Oh, it’s all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 没事了 没事了 |
[34:12] | I was walking. I-I-I must have got turned around. | 我刚才在路上走 我一定是走错方向了 |
[34:16] | I made it up–up to Claire Graham’s place, | 我一直走到了科莱尔·格雷厄姆家 |
[34:20] | But… the lights were out. | 可她家灯都关了 |
[34:25] | There is no Claire Graham on this street. | 这条街上没有叫科莱尔·格雷厄姆的人家 |
[34:28] | Oh, there most certainly is. She… lives… | 当然有 她就住在… |
[34:33] | Oh. Let’s just… let’s go home. | 我们还是回家吧 |
[34:37] | You let go of me! You’re doing this to me. | 你放开我 你在害我 |
[34:40] | – You’re making me feel crazy. – Oh, Allison– | -你害我感觉自己疯了 -艾丽森 |
[34:42] | I said let go! | 我说了 放开我 |
[34:48] | I’m so sorry, dear. Uh… | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[34:52] | I don’t know where my head is. | 我一定是头脑一时发热 |
[34:54] | I’ve never done that… before. | 我以前从没打过人 |
[35:03] | Tell her, Tommy. | 告诉她 汤姆 |
[35:07] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没事 妈 |
[35:10] | I’m here. | 有我在呢 |
[35:15] | Mama, that is what he said. | 妈妈 这是他的原话 |
[35:18] | “I want you gone.” | “你给我走” |
[35:21] | Those were his exact word. | 一字不差 |
[35:24] | I am. I-I am trying to make it work, I swear. | 我在努力 我尽全力让计划奏效 我发誓 |
[35:29] | I do everything he asks of me. | 我对他言听计从 |
[35:34] | Maybe I should come home. | 可能我该回家了 |
[35:37] | But, yes, I know I made a commitment, | 对 我知道我承诺过 |
[35:39] | but I am so unhappy. | 可我太郁闷了 |
[35:46] | Of course I want you to be proud of me. | 我当然希望你以我为豪 |
[35:49] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[35:54] | I-I-I-I will. | 我会的 |
[35:59] | I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[36:03] | Bye, mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[36:08] | Susan! Hang on. I need to talk to you. | 苏珊 等等 我要和你谈谈 |
[36:11] | Ow, ow, ow. Stiletto heels, why do you hate me? | 高跟鞋 真是跟我过不去 |
[36:14] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[36:14] | Paul Young wanted me to ask again if you had any interest | 保罗·杨让我再问问你 |
[36:17] | in selling your place. | 愿不愿意卖掉你们的房子 |
[36:18] | No. He knows that. | 不 我已经回绝他了 |
[36:20] | In fact, he’s vacating our house in 60 days. | 实际上 他60天后就得搬出我家 |
[36:23] | Well, he insisted I check again. | 他坚持让我再确认一遍 |
[36:24] | He said your circumstances had recently changed, and… | 他说你们近况不妙 |
[36:27] | Wait. When did he say that, exactly? | 等等 他什么时候说的 |
[36:31] | This morning. | 今早 |
[36:39] | Can you take M.J. | 能不能替我带M.J. |
[36:40] | – to Mrs. Mcclusky ‘s for me? – Sure. | -到麦克卢斯基太太家 -好的 |
[36:42] | Sweetie, mommy’s gonna hold that for you. | 宝贝 妈妈帮你拿棒槌 |
[36:48] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[36:49] | You bastard! | 混账 |
[36:53] | Susan, what the hell are you doing? | 苏珊 你干什么 |
[36:55] | When you moved here, | 你刚搬来的时候 |
[36:56] | I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt! | 我试图相信你是无辜的 |
[36:59] | But you’re evil! | 可你真是个祸害 |
[37:02] | Well, guess what? Benefit of the doubt is over! | 告诉你吧 无罪定论撤销 |
[37:08] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣乱 |
[37:11] | He’s out of candy! | 他的糖发完了 |
[37:14] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[37:15] | I’m glad I didn’t let Mike do this. | 我很高兴没让麦克来收拾你 |
[37:17] | ’cause I’m really enjoying it! | 因为我实在是乐在其中 |
[37:20] | Get away from him. | 走开 |
[37:24] | Beth, you don’t know what he’s done. | 贝丝 你不了解他干的丑事 |
[37:26] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:30] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[37:36] | Now get out of this house. | 快滚出去 |
[37:55] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:58] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:20] | Well, I hope you’re happy. | 这下你开心了 |
[38:22] | Mrs. Sanchez was furious | 桑切斯太太 |
[38:23] | when she saw what you did to Grace’s hair. | 看到你的”杰作”后大发雷霆 |
[38:25] | Fortunately, that sweet little girl | 幸好那孩子懂事 |
[38:26] | saw I was in a jam and said it was her idea. | 帮我解围 说是她自己剪的 |
[38:28] | Of course she did. | 她当然这么说了 |
[38:30] | Well, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[38:31] | Otherwise, she wouldn’t be able to come here and play anymore. | 不然的话 以后她再也不能来我们家玩了 |
[38:34] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[38:36] | Honey, Grace is your friend. | 宝贝 格雷斯是你的朋友 |
[38:38] | I didn’t even know her till a month ago. | 我一个月前才认识她 |
[38:41] | But you love spending time with her. | 可你喜欢和她一起玩 |
[38:42] | No, you do. | 不 是你喜欢 |
[38:44] | You’re always talking to her, kissing her, | 你总在和她说话 亲吻她 |
[38:47] | staring at her. | 还总盯着她看 |
[38:49] | You like her better than me. | 比起我 你更喜欢她 |
[38:51] | Oh, that’s ridiculous! | 无稽之谈 |
[38:53] | Then why did you give her that necklace? | 那你为什么把那条项链送给她 |
[38:55] | You don’t even let me touch your jewelry. | 你的珠宝 连碰都不让我碰 |
[38:58] | What’s so special about Grace? | 格雷斯有什么特别的 |
[39:04] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[39:13] | This is bad. | 这下糟了 |
[39:15] | She knows something is up. I think we should pull back, | 她看出端倪来了 我们应该收敛一下 |
[39:19] | stay away from Grace for a while. | 这段时间先别见格雷斯了 |
[39:21] | No! No way. No, no, no. | 不 这哪行 不不不 |
[39:24] | I’ll just be more careful. | 我会多加小心 |
[39:25] | It’ll be fine. | 不会露出破绽 |
[39:28] | Gaby, we have to protect our daughter. | 加布 我们得保护我们的女儿 |
[39:30] | They’re both our daughters. | 她们都是我们的女儿 |
[39:36] | I really don’t want you to go. | 我真舍不得你走 |
[39:38] | I don’t wanna go either, | 我也是身不由己 |
[39:40] | but this will make us enough money | 唯有这样我们才能攒够钱 |
[39:41] | to get Paul out of our house | 把保罗赶出我们的房子 |
[39:43] | and give us our lives back. | 让我们的生活回到正轨 |
[39:47] | Plus if I stay, | 另外 如果我留下来 |
[39:48] | I’m afraid I’ll kill him. | 我怕我会杀了他 |
[40:00] | Okay. Car’s loaded. | 好了 行李都装车了 |
[40:04] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[40:06] | To the nursing home. | 到疗养院 |
[40:09] | Mom, again, it isn’t a nursing home. | 妈 我再重申一遍 这不是疗养院 |
[40:12] | It’s assisted living. It’s– | 是有人照顾你生活的地方 |
[40:14] | It’s a beautiful facility with–with flower beds | 那里设施齐全 环境优美 |
[40:17] | and activities and lots of other people. It’s… | 还有许多活动 有很多人陪你 |
[40:19] | Just tell me this, Tommy. | 告诉我 汤姆 |
[40:21] | After I go there, when do I get to leave? | 我过去之后 什么时候能离开 |
[40:23] | When do I get to go home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[40:27] | We’ll have to see what the doctors say. | 我们得先问问医生 |
[40:29] | Never, that’s when. | 那就是回不来了 |
[40:30] | I’ve seen my friends go into these places, | 我看到我朋友们住进去 |
[40:32] | and they don’t come back. | 没一个回来的 |
[40:35] | Mom… | 妈 |
[40:39] | I talked to Peter and Theresa, and we all agree. | 我和彼得和特丽莎都达成了共识 |
[40:46] | You can’t live by yourself anymore. | 你不能再独自生活了 |
[40:49] | If something bad were to happen to you, | 如果你遇到不测 |
[40:52] | we would never… | 我们都绝不会 |
[40:54] | forgive ourselves. | 原谅自己 |
[40:56] | The only thing bad happening here | 这里唯一的不测 |
[40:58] | is what you’re doing to me. | 就是你要把我送走 |
[41:06] | Mom… I don’t know what else to do. | 妈 我别无选择 |
[41:12] | When you called me at that camp | 你以前在那个营地打电话给我的时候 |
[41:15] | and you were scared, you kept saying, | 你害怕极了 一直重复着说 |
[41:19] | “I want to come home, mom.” | “妈妈 我想回家” |
[41:22] | And I said, “Tommy, if you mean that, | 我回答你说 “汤姆 如果你真想回来” |
[41:27] | I’ll come get you.” | “我就过去接你” |
[41:32] | That’s what you do. | 这才是你该做的 |
[42:02] | The time comes when we all must find out | 有时我们都必须知晓 |
[42:05] | what we’re afraid of. | 内心的恐惧点 |
[42:11] | Some of us fear… | 有些人畏惧 |
[42:13] | “She may never forgive me.” | “她永远也不会原谅我” |
[42:17] | Others worry… | 其他人担忧 |
[42:19] | “She might learn the truth.” | “她可能会得知真相” |
[42:24] | A few wonder… | 有些人困惑 |
[42:26] | “Could he send me away?” | “他会不会赶我走” |
[42:32] | Yes. The world is a scary place. | 没错 这个世界令人胆颤 |
[42:38] | It’s even more terrifying… | 如果我们不得不独自面对 |
[42:42] | if we have to face it… | 它将变得更加 |
[42:46] | alone. | 恐怖 |