Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] That maniac was serving a life sentence. 他不是被判了终身监禁吗
[00:04] Hello, ladies. 女士们好啊
[00:05] Paul Young came back. 保罗·杨回来了
[00:08] Doug is leaving me. 道格要离开我了
[00:09] Lynette’s friend had nowhere to go. 勒奈特的朋友无家可归了
[00:11] I’ve spent eight years loving someone else’s daughter. 我花了8年的时间 深爱着别人的女儿
[00:14] A baby was switched long ago, 很久以前有个孩子被调包了
[00:16] and Carlos made a decision. 卡洛斯下了决心
[00:18] We’re not telling Gaby. 我们不要告诉加布
[00:19] Susan got a job offer. 苏珊得到了一份工作
[00:21] Women doing housework in lingerie. 女人穿着内衣做家事
[00:23] While Bree’s contractor… 布里的装修工
[00:25] With your red hair, you will look so hot in this room. 加上你的红发 你站在这间房里一定美艳极了
[00:28] brought possibilities to light. 让人遐想连篇
[00:36] All set. 一切就绪
[00:38] Now that you’re a biker chick, 因为你还是新手
[00:39] there’s one other thing you gotta know how to do. 所以还得记住一件事
[00:45] Thanks, mister. 谢谢 先生
[00:51] It had been a long time 很久以前
[00:53] since Bree Van de Kamp was a little girl, 布里·范德坎普还是个小女孩
[00:58] but she could still remember 不过她仍然清楚地记得
[01:00] everything she’d ever been told about sex. 她在性方面蒙受的教导
[01:05] Her grandmother informed her it was a woman’s burden. 她的外婆告诉她 性是女人的负担
[01:11] Her minister warned her it was a sin. 她的牧师警告她 性是罪恶
[01:16] Her teacher taught her it was unhealthy. 她的老师教给她 性是不健康的
[01:20] Yes, everyone had told Bree 是的 每个人都告诉布里
[01:22] her sexual urges were dangerous. 性冲动是危险的
[01:27] But no one had ever told her… 但从来没人告诉过她
[01:30] how to get rid of them. 如何抑制冲动
[01:33] Hey. There you are. 你在这儿啊
[01:35] I’m off to the bank. 我要去银行
[01:37] Before you go, I wanna show you something. 走之前先看看这个
[01:38] Come here. Whole new idea. 来 全新的点子
[01:41] I wanna panel the study in this. 我想在书房里镶上这个
[01:44] Oh. Well, that’s, uh, unusual. 那 那很不寻常
[01:47] Historical birch from a wyoming snow fence. 来自怀俄明防雪栅栏的老桦木
[01:49] Over 200 years old. Feel it. 有200多年历史了 感觉一下
[01:52] No. Really. 别这样 说真的
[01:53] Feel it. 感觉一下
[01:56] You know what they call this? 你知道他们称之为什么
[01:59] Witness wood, ’cause it’s seen so much history, 见证树 因为它见证了那么多历史
[02:02] unlike me, who slept through history 不像我 历史课都睡过去了
[02:03] and had to go to summer school. 只能去上暑期班
[02:07] I have to go. It’s late. 我得走了 不早了
[02:17] Yes, when Bree was a little girl, 正是如此 布里从小
[02:21] she’d been taught 就被教导说
[02:22] her sexual urges were dangerous. 性冲动是危险的
[02:26] Unfortunately, she was about to learn… 不幸的是 她即将了解到
[02:32] those urges were dangerous…for everyone. 性冲动的危险 还可能殃及他人
[02:35] Juanita. 胡安妮塔
[02:53] The doctors and nurses at Fairview Hospital 美景镇医院的医生和护士
[02:55] are experts at healing. 都是疗伤的专家
[02:58] They can set bones… 他们能把断骨接好
[03:01] bandage wounds… 用绷带包扎伤口
[03:04] and treat diseases. 治疗各种疾病
[03:07] Sadly, one thing they don’t know how to heal 悲哀的是 对于消除罪恶感
[03:12] is a guilty conscience. 他们就一筹莫展了
[03:14] I don’t know what happened. She just came out of nowhere. 我不知道怎么回事 她一下子冒了出来
[03:17] Oh, honey, this could’ve been any of us. 亲爱的 谁都会出这种事
[03:19] Kids on that street always playing where they shouldn’t be. 那条街上的孩子们经常到处乱跑
[03:21] Still, I would just feel better if they would come out 不过 如果他们能出来说说情况
[03:23] and tell us something. 我会感觉好受些
[03:24] Juanita was talking when they put her in the ambulance, 胡安妮塔被抬上救护车时还在说话呢
[03:27] so I’m sure everything’s gonna be fine. 我看她应该没事
[03:29] And I just spoke to one of the nurses. 我刚跟一个护士谈过
[03:30] – She seemed pretty positive. – Well, that’s a relief. -看上去不严重的 -那我就放心了
[03:35] Paul? 保罗
[03:36] W-what are you doing here? 你来这干吗
[03:38] I heard about the accident, so I-I rushed right over. 我听说出事了 所以就马上赶来
[03:41] That’s what neighbors do, right? 邻里之间应该互相关爱
[03:43] Well, that’s very thoughtful. 你真是周到
[03:46] We’ll tell Gaby you stopped by. 我们会告诉加布你来过了
[03:48] Yeah, don’t feel like you have to hang around. 对 你没必要在这耗着
[03:51] There’s nothing we can do. 反正也帮不上忙
[03:53] We can pray. 我们可以祈祷
[04:08] Dear lord, we ask that you be with this young child 亲爱的主 请您保佑这个小孩子
[04:10] and with the doctors caring for her… 保佑那些照顾她的医生
[04:12] and that she may be returned in full health 请让她彻底恢复健康
[04:14] to loving family. Amen. 回到深爱她的家人身边 阿门
[04:18] Amen. 阿门
[04:20] Well, I have to get home. I’m expecting someone. 我得回家了 有人要来
[04:23] Please extend my good wishes to Gaby. 请向加布转达我的美好祝愿
[04:29] Dear lord, please don’t let that creep ever touch me again. 亲爱的主 求你千万别让那个垃圾再碰我了
[04:33] Amen. 阿门
[04:36] Oh, Gaby, thank God. 加布 谢天谢地
[04:38] How is Juanita? 胡安妮塔怎么样了
[04:39] She’s gonna be fine. 她会没事的
[04:41] They’re keeping her a couple days for observation. 他们还要她留院观察几天
[04:43] So I told Carlos he doesn’t even have to 所以我告诉卡洛斯没必要
[04:46] fly back from his business trip. 中断出差飞回来
[04:47] That’s great news. 真是个好消息
[04:48] Yeah, it is. 是啊
[04:51] Uh, Bree, Andrew, can I talk to you for a second? 布里 安德鲁 我能跟你们俩谈一下吗
[04:57] Thanks for coming. 谢谢大家过来探望
[04:58] I feel so blessed to have such wonderful… 我真是太有福气了 有这么好的…
[05:01] What the hell is wrong with you people?! 你们这家人是怎么回事啊
[05:03] First you take out my mother-in-law, 先是要了我婆婆的命
[05:05] then you go after my daughter. 现在又冲我女儿来了
[05:06] Are you trying to kill off every Juanita Solis on the planet?! 难道你们要把这世上的胡安妮塔·索利斯都赶尽杀绝
[05:09] I admit it was a terrible coincidence. 我承认 这是个可怕的巧合
[05:11] You’re gettin’ sloppy, you know. 你也太大意了 知道吗
[05:12] – This one was in broad daylight. – I’m sorry. -这次还是大白天呢 -很抱歉
[05:14] She just came out of nowhere. 她一下子冒了出来
[05:15] Have you seen my daughter? 你没见过我女儿吗
[05:17] She never comes out of nowhere. 她从来不会”一下子冒出来”
[05:19] Uh, on a related note, I just wanna say 另一方面 我想说
[05:21] how much I appreciate you 非常感谢你
[05:22] not telling Carlos about me running over his mom. 没有告诉卡洛斯我撞了他妈妈的事
[05:25] I’m gonna give you that one ’cause I wasn’t fond of her. 我告诉你 原因之一是我不喜欢她
[05:27] But as for the rest of my family, learn to swerve! 不过至于我们家其他人 给我小心点
[05:33] Why does this keep happening? 为什么总是有这样的事
[05:34] I don’t know. I mean, maybe God’s punishing us. 我不知道 也许上帝在惩罚我们
[05:39] Or God is punishing the Solises, 或者是上帝在惩罚索利斯家
[05:41] and we’re just doing God’s work. 上帝不过是借我们之手
[05:44] I feel awful. 我感觉真可怕
[05:46] I should never have been fiddling with that radio. 我本不该那么入神地听广播
[05:48] Radio? Mom, I saw you from across the street. 广播 妈妈 我从街对面就看见你了
[05:51] You were checking out Keith’s ass. 你在盯着金斯的屁股看
[05:53] That’s preposterous. 胡说八道
[05:54] You were looking at that contractor’s butt 你盯着装修工的屁股看的样子
[05:55] like you were waiting for a side of steak sauce. 仿佛正在期待一盘牛排酱
[05:58] Watch your mouth. 管住你的嘴
[05:59] This isn’t one of your homosexual dance clubs. 这可不是你的同性恋舞蹈俱乐部
[06:00] I’m telling you, it was the radio. 我说了 是广播
[06:03] Okay. Fine. But while we’re talking about the radio, 好吧 不过下次你提起广播的时候
[06:06] uh, you do know that that particular model is, 要知道那位模特
[06:09] like, 15 years too young for you, right? 好像比你小15岁 对吧
[06:31] Who is it? 谁啊
[06:33] Maxine. 玛克西恩
[06:35] Oh, uh, hang on a second. 哦 等一下
[06:39] Ah, I was just wrapping up my first session. 我正专心做第一场表演呢
[06:42] I know. I was watching. 我知道 我正看着呢
[06:45] And? 怎样
[06:48] What’d you think? 你觉得怎么样
[06:49] It was like watching a dream. 简直像看一场梦
[06:51] And you know why? ’cause I was asleep. 知道为什么吗 因为我睡着了
[06:54] Sit down, honey. 坐下 亲爱的
[06:56] It’s time I gave you a few pointers. 我该指点你一下了
[07:03] Now… you see what I’m doing here? 现在 看到我在做什么了吗
[07:11] And let’s not forget the duster. 咱们可别把掸子给忘了
[07:19] Okay. Okay, I-I get it. 好了 好了 我明白了
[07:23] And what have we here? Smudges. 这里还有什么 污点
[07:30] Uh, we eat off that table. 我们用那桌子吃饭呢
[07:33] Am I making my point? 我说得够明白了吧
[07:34] We are selling a fantasy here. 我们的卖点是 梦幻
[07:37] You gotta, you know, loosen up. 你得 完全放松
[07:40] I want to. I just… 我也想啊 只是
[07:43] I can’t stop thinking about all those men out there 我总是忍不住想到那些男人
[07:47] watching me. 正看着我
[07:48] Yes, they’re watching you. 是的 他们正看着你
[07:50] They are spending their hard-earned dollars 他们把辛苦挣来的美元花在这里
[07:52] to see the perfect woman. 是为了看性感尤物
[07:55] You, my darling, 你 我的宝贝
[07:58] have all the power here. 有着无限的魔力
[08:03] Now… 现在
[08:05] is that a crumb I see on that rug? 那块地毯上有面包屑哦
[08:23] That’s it. 对 就这样
[08:25] That’s my girl. 这才是我的好姑娘
[08:28] Doug, if your lawyers don’t sweeten the settlement offer, 道格 如果你的律师不把财产分割协议做得像样一点
[08:30] I will sue you for half of everything, 我就起诉要求一半财产了
[08:33] And that includes your girlfriend’s new implants. 你女朋友体内新植入的东西也包括在内
[08:36] You paid for ’em out of our joint account, 你是用我们的联名帐户付的帐
[08:37] so technically, one of those puppies is mine. 所以理论上说 其中一个硅胶也属于我
[08:40] Oh, I don’t know. 我可不知道我会怎样
[08:41] Maybe throw it in the pool and use it as a floatie. 也许会把它扔在泳池里当救生圈用
[08:44] Uh, Renee. 雷尼
[08:46] Oh, she’s gonna be dating soon enough. 她很快也要和男生约会了
[08:48] It’s time she learned what men are all about. 她该了解了解男人是什么东西了
[08:51] Now, sweetie, 现在 甜心
[08:51] what did Auntie Renee teach you about marriage? 关于婚姻 雷尼阿姨教给了你什么
[08:55] Never sign a prenup. 千万别签婚前协议
[08:56] Oh! Jeez! 不错啊
[09:01] – How are you doing home from work? – I’m not feeling well. -下班回到家感觉怎样 -我感觉不太舒服
[09:05] – Again? – Yeah. -又不舒服了 -是啊
[09:06] That’s the third time this week. 这星期都第三次了
[09:08] You need to go to the doctor. 你得去看看医生
[09:10] No, I’m fine. 不 我没事
[09:11] I’m just gonna lie on the couch and watch some TV. 我就是想躺在沙发上看看电视
[09:14] Okay. 好
[09:17] Before you fire up the golf channel, 在你打开高尔夫频道之前
[09:19] you think maybe you’d make a quick run to grocery store? 能顺便去趟杂货店吗
[09:22] I’m tired. Can’t you do it? 我很累 你去不了吗
[09:24] I’m a little busy right now. 我现在有点儿忙
[09:25] I’ve got five kids and a useless house guest. 我有五个孩子还有个百无一用的客人
[09:28] Hi there. 在这呢
[09:30] I need you functional. 你得帮点忙啊
[09:32] Either go to the doctor and get some help 要不就去看医生 有病就治
[09:35] or quit complaining and give me some help. 要不就别再唧唧歪歪 给我干点活
[09:37] Fine. I’ll go tomorrow. 好 我明天去看医生
[09:39] Man, the sympathy in here is just overwhelming. 天哪 有点同情心好不好
[09:46] What? 怎么啦
[09:47] Nothing. It’s none of my business. 没什么 与我无关
[09:51] But… 不过
[09:52] You may wanna be careful. 你可能得小心点
[09:54] You two are starting to sound a lot like me and Doug. 你们两个现在有点像我和道格了
[09:56] I appreciate the concern, but Tom and I always do that. 谢谢关心 不过汤姆和我经常这样
[09:59] Doug and I always did that, too. 以前道格和我也是那样
[10:02] Look at us now. 可看看我们现在
[10:03] I’m telling you, we’re fine. 我跟你说 我们关系很好的
[10:08] If you say so. 你在说 那就是吧
[10:10] Good. 全中
[10:13] The doctors say she’s gonna be fine. 医生说她没事
[10:15] They’re only keeping her in the hospital as a precaution. 他们只是把她留院观察
[10:17] She’ll be home in a few days. 很快就可以出院了
[10:19] Oh, thank god. 感谢上帝
[10:21] Well, look, he’s here. 他来了 抬头不见低头见
[10:23] Can we please not have another ugly scene? 别来煞风景了 行吗
[10:25] I only came to check on Juanita. 我只是问问胡安妮塔的情况
[10:27] She’s fine. 她很好
[10:27] Fantastic. 太好了
[10:28] So I see you let our tomato plants whither… 你把我们的番茄植株移走了
[10:31] just like you did our relationship. 和处理我俩关系的手段如出一辙
[10:33] that’s what happens when you grow needy, whiny tomatoes. 那是因为你的西红柿一副讨厌相
[10:36] Boys, boys, it’s been a month. 好了两位 别吵了
[10:37] Can’t you just kiss each other’s bottoms and make up? 你们彼此亲下屁股 和好如初吧
[10:42] Isn’t that what they do? 同志的一贯作法 是吧
[10:46] Who is that? 那是谁
[10:50] She looks lost. 她好像迷路了
[10:54] Should we help her? 要去帮她一把吗
[10:55] Aah! Son of a bitch! 啊 见鬼
[10:58] We should help her. 我们得去帮帮她
[11:00] Son of a… 见鬼
[11:01] Oh! Oh! 哦 哦
[11:05] Miss, is everything okay? 小姐 你还好吗
[11:07] No. 不好
[11:09] I am so lost. 完全找不到北了
[11:12] I gave the cab driver the address, 我把地址告诉的士司机
[11:15] but I only had a $20, and it turns out 但我身上只带了20块钱
[11:17] that only gets you as far as Hibiscus Circle, 只够坐到木槿环岛
[11:19] so he dumped me, 所以他把我扔到那里
[11:20] and I had to walk in these shoes, which broke, 然后我就踩着这双破鞋一路步行
[11:22] and that is the last time I am buying footwear over the internet. 以后我再也不会在 网上买鞋了
[11:24] Uh, were you looking for Wisteria Lane? 你是要到紫藤郡吗
[11:27] Yeah, that sounds right. 对 就是那里
[11:29] Is my fish moving? 我的金鱼还是活蹦乱跳的吗
[11:31] If he goes belly-up, this is going to be the worst day ever. 如果它死了 我今天就背到极点了
[11:34] Who is it you’re here to see? 你来这里找谁
[11:36] Uh, Paul Young. 保罗·杨.
[11:39] Really? Are you a friend of his? 是吗 你是他朋友
[11:42] W-well… 其实
[11:43] Beth! 贝丝
[11:45] Oh! I thought you were gonna be here hours ago. 我想你几小时前就该到了
[11:49] Well… I see you’ve all met my wife. 想必刚刚大家都见过我妻子了
[12:10] Sorry, it got… really hot in here, 抱歉 这里实在是太热了
[12:13] and I thought you’d be gone for a while. 我以为你会晚一点回来
[12:15] So how is Juanita? Is she okay? 胡安妮塔情况怎样 她还好吗
[12:18] Um, she’s doing much better. 恩 好多了
[12:21] Thank you for asking. 谢谢关心
[12:22] Thank God. How are you doing? 感谢上帝 你呢
[12:25] Um, me? I’m okay. 我 我挺好
[12:28] How’s the work coming? 工程进展如何
[12:30] Pretty good. 很顺利
[12:31] Just getting ready to put, uh… 我正准备
[12:33] Shoot. It’s on backwards. 穿反了
[12:40] Bree? 布里
[12:43] You sure you’re okay? 你真的没事吗
[12:45] I’m fine. Fine. 我很好
[12:46] It’s just been a very… stressful day. 只是今天实在是波澜起伏
[12:51] I think I know what you need. 我了解你需要什么
[12:58] It’s okay. 没事的
[12:59] Hitting that little girl was an accident. 撞到那个小女孩纯属意外
[13:01] It could’ve happened to anyone. 每个人都有可能犯错
[13:04] I have to let you go! 请你离开
[13:07] Huh? 什么
[13:08] After you let me go. Everyone should just let go! 你先放了我 我们到此为止
[13:15] Are you firing me? 你要解雇我
[13:16] Why? 为什么
[13:18] You’re too messy. 我家被你弄得一片狼藉
[13:19] Your tools– they’re scattered everywhere. 你把工具随处乱放
[13:21] Well, this is a construction site. 可这里是施工现场啊
[13:23] And you’re getting paint all over the place. 而且你还把油漆弄得到处都是
[13:25] And that cologne of yours– it’s overpowering. 还有你的古龙水 简直让人难以忍受
[13:28] I don’t wear cologne. 我没用古龙水
[13:29] That’s just you? 你居然不用
[13:31] Oh, dear. 天啊
[13:34] Anyway, obviously… 不管怎样 当然
[13:37] I will pay you for the time you’ve put in, 我会按你接手那天开始支付
[13:38] but I think you should go. 我想你可以走了
[13:40] You can… send me a check. 你可以以支票付款
[13:49] Bye, guys. 伙计们 拜拜
[13:51] Have a great day. 祝你们今天过得愉快
[13:54] Hey, aren’t you going to work? 你不去上班吗
[13:56] Oh, my first class isn’t till 11:00. 还没呢 第一节课11点才开始
[13:57] I thought I’d spend the morning making more jewelry. 我想利用早上的时间做些首饰
[14:00] Wow, you really are determined to bring in some extra money. 看来你真打算贴补家用啊
[14:04] You have no i dea. 你一无所知
[14:28] And you don’t let me put my feet on that table. 你不让我把脚放到那张桌子上
[14:30] Mike! Uh, what are you–what are you doing home so quick? 麦克 你怎么 这么快又折回来了
[14:34] I forgot my thermos. What are you wearing? 我忘记拿保温杯了 你干嘛穿成这样
[14:36] Uh… 呃
[14:37] Uh, I was, uh, just– just doing housework… 我刚刚在做家务
[14:41] O-obviously, 显而易见
[14:42] and, uh, the air conditioning isn’t working, 然后 空调坏了
[14:44] so it got really hot in here. 家里非常热
[14:49] I’ll say. 我想说
[14:50] Mind if I join you? 介意我和你一起做吗
[14:52] No! No! Uh… 不 不
[14:53] Oh! 哦
[14:54] Uh… you know what? 要不
[14:56] Why don’t we take this in the bedroom? 我们去卧室吧
[14:58] What’s wrong with right here? 这里挺好
[15:01] I am one lucky guy… 真是幸运
[15:03] to come home to a hot fantasy like this. 回到家居然撞见如此火爆的场面
[15:07] Yep. And I am one lucky girl 对 我也是个幸运儿
[15:11] to have a… have a husband like… You. Ohh. 有一个你这么好的丈夫
[15:25] Any luck finding an apartment? 找到合适的公寓了吗
[15:26] Not with my settlement. 没有令我动心的
[15:28] With New York prices, 负担金额与纽约一样的房价
[15:29] I’ll be forced to live in a place smaller than this. 却只能住比这里还小的地方
[15:32] Oh, my God. How will you keep from bumping into yourself? 上帝 你是如何让自己在此屈就的呀
[15:36] You know what I was thinking? 知道我是怎么想的吗
[15:38] Why don’t I just find a place here in Fairview? 我打算直接就在美景镇找一地住下
[15:43] Fairview? 在美景镇
[15:44] Uh… no. 不
[15:46] No, no! 不 不
[15:47] You’re a New Yorker. 您可是个都市女人
[15:49] You love the theater, museums. 你热衷剧院 博物馆
[15:52] You said yourself, 你自己也说
[15:52] you can’t even get a decent cup of coffee around here. 在这附近连个喝高档咖啡的地儿都没有
[15:55] Uh, no, I meant here, Lynette. 不 我指的是在你家 勒奈特
[15:57] Really, how hard is it to clean the pot? 把这个咖啡壶洗干净真有那么难吗
[16:02] Hey! How’d it go with the doctor? 回来了 医生怎么说
[16:06] Yeah, can, uh, we, um… 恩 我们能否
[16:09] Talk about that? 谈谈
[16:12] So what did the doctor say? 医生怎么说
[16:15] You’re gonna wanna sit down. 你先坐下
[16:17] Tom, you are scaring me. What is it? 汤姆 你别吓我 怎么回事
[16:22] I have postpartum depression. 我得了产后抑郁症
[16:28] Come again? 再说一遍
[16:29] I know it sounds weird, b-but it’s–it’s– 我知道这听上去很诡异 但是
[16:32] It’s a recognized problem for fathers my age. 这是我同年龄段的父亲们的通病
[16:34] I’ve got all the classic symptoms– 我具有这病的所有典型症状
[16:37] Headaches, mood swings, 头痛 情绪波动
[16:39] fatigue. 疲倦
[16:42] Tell me, did he check you for 告诉我 他有没有给你
[16:46] a yeast infection while heads down there, too? 做宫颈感染检查
[16:49] Why don’t you learn the facts before you make fun of it? 挖苦讽刺之余还是先来了解一下事实吧
[16:53] “Men and postpartum: 《男性与产后综合症
[16:55] The bitter seed.” 有苦说不出》
[16:57] Yeah, I’m… not buying it. 我不会相信的
[17:00] Show me one stretch mark, one chapped nipple, 给我看看你的妊娠纹 还有被咬坏的乳头吧
[17:03] and we’ll talk about your postpartum. 我们还是来谈谈你的产后综合症吧
[17:04] It’s a legitimate medical condition. 医学上真有此说法的
[17:06] And you’re the one who told me to go to the doctor. 而且是你让我去看病的
[17:09] So you could be of some use around here, 那你也要有点鉴别能力啊
[17:11] not so you could, uh… 而不是些
[17:13] Oh, “Take long baths or get in some extra naps”? 好好洗个澡 然后打个盹
[17:16] Do me a favor. Read the whole pamphlet. 拜托你把整个手册看过之后再发表意见
[17:19] Gosh, I wish I could, Tom. 我真希望我能 汤姆
[17:21] Unfortunately, I have to go take care of my other baby. 但很遗憾 我照顾的小孩不止你一个
[17:57] I love the house. 我喜欢这房子
[17:59] Oh. Well, I did the best I could. 都是我倾尽全力打点的
[18:03] I think it needs a woman’s touch. 不过还缺少一点女人的味道
[18:06] I-I don’t have much experience with decorating. 我对装修没什么经验
[18:09] If I so much as moved a chair, mama would throw a fit. 我挪动下椅子 妈妈都会大发雷霆
[18:13] then you must be happy to finally have your own home. 那你一定感到幸福 终于有自己的家了
[18:17] I guess. 可能吧
[18:22] Look at this– 这里
[18:24] no plexiglas. 没有有机玻璃
[18:25] I never dreamed the day would come 我都未曾想象过 某天
[18:27] when I could reach out and touch you. 你实实在在地出现在我面前
[18:32] I didn’t either. 我也没想到
[18:38] There is one thing I’ll miss about prison– 对于监狱生活 我唯一怀念的
[18:41] your letters. 就是你的信
[18:42] Some days, they were the only things keeping me going. 有段时间里 他们是我活着的唯一动力
[18:46] I’m glad you liked them. 很高兴你能喜欢
[18:48] Uh, thank you again for going to so much trouble. 非常感谢你为了我不辞辛劳
[18:51] Dinner is wonderful. 晚餐非常棒
[18:53] I wanted tonight to be special. 我想把今晚打造得特别一点
[18:55] Since the prison didn’t allow conjugal visits, 监狱里不批准配偶探视
[18:57] this is… kind of our wedding night. 所以今晚是我们的新婚之夜
[19:02] About that.. 说到这里
[19:03] I can’t wait to start cooking for you 我都迫不及待 想为你做饭
[19:07] and making things nice around here, 为你打点这里的一切了
[19:09] but there are certain other… 但还有一些
[19:13] wifely duties that I don’t want to rush into. 妻子应尽的义务 我不愿过于仓促
[19:18] Oh? 是吗
[19:20] We’re still getting to know each other. 我们还需要进一步了解彼此
[19:22] Mama said you’d understand. 妈妈说你能理解的
[19:26] Oh, I suppose I do. 我想我明白
[19:29] You’re not upset? 我没扫你的兴吧
[19:30] Of course not. 当然没有
[19:33] There’s more to marriage than sex. 婚姻比性更重要
[19:41] Oh, Mrs. Solis, can I talk to you? 索利斯太太 我能和你谈谈吗
[19:45] If this is about Juanita and the dessert cart, 如果是关于胡安妮塔吃太多甜点
[19:48] I told you not to leave it unattended. 我告诉过你 不必太在意
[19:49] No, I was reviewing her chart, 不是 我刚刚查阅了她的资料
[19:51] and I realized we still had a couple of questions. 然后发现了几个问题
[19:54] – Is she allergic to any medications? – Uh, not that I’m aware of. -她对药物过敏吗 -我知道的没有
[19:57] – Okay. All her vaccinations up-to-date? – Yes. -那她是否接种最新的疫苗 -是
[20:00] And how old was she when you adopted her? 你在她多大的时候领养了她
[20:06] I know it’s hard to believe 我知道这难以置信
[20:07] that the little acorn gave birth to the mighty oak, 如此娇小的母亲居然生出那么壮硕的女儿
[20:10] But believe me, I did. 但是 我的确是她的亲生母亲
[20:13] Okay. 是吗
[20:14] Maybe I’m confused, but the other day 也许是我弄混了 但有一次
[20:16] when we talked about possible blood transfusions, 我们谈论输血事宜时
[20:18] you told me you and your husband were type-o. 你告诉我你们夫妻俩都是O型血啊
[20:22] Yeah, we are. 我们是啊
[20:23] So? 怎么了
[20:25] Well, your daughter is type-A. Two O’s can’t have an “A.” 你女儿是A型 O型血的夫妇无法育有A型血的子女
[20:34] Never mind. 当我没说
[20:37] Oa, whoa, whoa. What… what was that? 什么 什么意思
[20:39] What was that “Oh. Never mind”? 什么叫”当我没说”
[20:42] It’s none of my business. 与我无关
[20:44] No, no, tell me. What are you implying? 不 不 告诉我 你想暗示什么
[20:47] Nothing. 没什么
[20:48] I’m simply stating that the odds of Mr. Solis being 我只是表述索利斯先生作为A型孩子生父
[20:51] the biological father of a type-A baby 这个可能性
[20:53] are roughly… nil. 基本是 零
[20:56] Are you suggesting I cheated on him? 你意思是我背着他出轨了
[20:58] I’m simply stating that the odds of Mr. Solis being 我只是陈述索利斯先生作为
[21:00] – the biological father are – Listen, nursie. -生父的可能性是 -听着 小护士
[21:03] I know you spend your days emptying bedpans 我知道你无聊的工作 整天清理便盆
[21:05] and shaving the groins of senior citizens, 给那些老人剃毛什么的
[21:07] but there’s no drama here. 你以为这是拍电视剧吗
[21:08] I’ve been faithful to my husband. 我对我的丈夫很忠诚
[21:10] I have nothing to hide. 我没什么可隐瞒的
[21:20] Give me that. 把那给我
[21:27] Good morning. 早上好
[21:30] Good morning. 早上好
[21:31] Did you have trouble sleeping? 你没睡好吗
[21:33] Ah, I was up kinda late. 我昨晚熬夜了
[21:36] Boy, that Tom sure can talk. 天哪 汤姆可真能说
[21:41] You were up with Tom? 你跟汤姆一块熬夜
[21:43] Oh. Yeah. I guess he had a lot on his mind. 是啊 我想他最近压力挺大的
[21:47] No surprise after the way things went 瞧你俩昨晚谈话的口气
[21:50] between you two yesterday. 也就不奇怪了
[21:51] He was complaining about that? 他在抱怨这个
[21:54] Oh, I don’t want to get in the middle. 我可不想做夹心板
[21:56] Honey, you had a pajama party with my husband 亲爱的 你跟我老公在凌晨3点
[21:59] 3:00 in the morning. 还着睡衣聊天
[22:00] You’re in the middle. 你已经掺和进去了
[22:02] Well… 那好吧
[22:04] Tom feels that you don’t listen to him. 汤姆觉得你不听他说话
[22:08] Oy. Guy–sure I do. 天 我当然在听
[22:10] I heard that whole spiel about male postpartum, 我知道有男性产后抑郁症这么一事
[22:13] otherwise known by its initials–B.S. 当然还知道这是多么的 乱扯
[22:15] See, that’s just the thing. 看 就是这个意思
[22:16] He thinks you hear, but you don’t listen. 他认为你是在听 但并没有听进去
[22:19] Okay. 够了
[22:20] Okay, you stop. 够了 你给我打住
[22:23] I don’t need you troubleshooting my marriage. 我不需要你来挽救我的婚姻
[22:25] And I don’t want you having any more 我不希望你以后再跟我老公
[22:27] of these little conversations with my husband. 搞这种秘密倾谈
[22:29] Okay. Fine. 好吧
[22:34] And I mean it. 我说真的
[22:46] There you are! I called you an hour ago! 你怎么才来 我一个小时前给你打的电话
[22:48] I was at school. 我在学校呢
[22:49] Hi, sweetie! The kids in your class made you a poster. 亲爱的 同学们给你做了海报
[22:54] Look what Brittany said. 看布列塔尼说什么了
[22:55] Yeah, yeah, yeah. She loves it. Come on! 对的 对的 她很喜欢 过来
[22:57] Come on! 快来
[23:02] What is going on?! 怎么回事
[23:05] Okay. 好吧
[23:06] Do you remember eight years ago 你还记不记得8年前
[23:07] when we went on that ski weekend? 我们有一回周末去滑雪
[23:10] Uh… vaguely. 有点模糊了
[23:11] No, no, no, no, no! It can’t be “vaguely.” 不 不 不 不允许模糊
[23:13] – I need you to focus. – Oh! Oh! Okay. -好好想一下 -那好吧
[23:18] Remember how you and I had dinner with that French guy? 还记得我们是怎么和那个法国佬共进晚餐的吗
[23:21] The one you referred to as le package? 那个被你叫做大沙袋的家伙吗
[23:23] Exactly. 正是
[23:25] Okay. Tell me everything you remember. 好了 把你记得的全告诉我
[23:29] Ooh! I remember I had the fondue and I lost my strawberry, 我记得我吃了奶酪火锅 然后草莓不见了
[23:33] and the waiter almost caught me when I put my– 这时候服务生差点看见我…
[23:35] I’m talking about me and the package! 我在说我和那个沙袋的事
[23:38] Why are you yelling at me? 干嘛对我大吼大叫
[23:38] ‘Cause I’m mad! You went off to bed 因为我要疯了 你当时去睡觉了
[23:41] and left me and frenchie drinking at the hotel bar, 把我和那个法国佬留在了酒店吧台
[23:44] and friends don’t let friends flirt drunk! 朋友是不会让好友先醉的
[23:45] Now for the love of God, 看在上帝的份上
[23:47] do you at least remember when I came back to the room? 请至少告诉我究竟何时回房的
[23:52] I remember the sun was coming up. 我记得当时天亮了
[23:55] Oh, God. 天哪
[23:57] Gaby, you’re not saying… 加布 你不是在说…
[23:59] Yeah. 是的
[24:01] I think Juanita might be French. 我觉得胡安妮塔可能是法国妞
[24:12] When Carlos returned from his business trip, 当卡洛斯出差回来时
[24:15] he stopped at the hospital to visit his daughter, 他在医院下车 去探望女儿
[24:18] who had been sleeping peacefully. 她睡得正香
[24:21] Then he came home to see his wife, 然后他回家陪老婆
[24:24] who had been plotting frantically. 而她正酝酿天方夜谭
[24:50] Oh, you’re awake. 你醒了
[24:59] Mmm. You’re really awake. 你真的醒了
[25:08] What… 什么
[25:10] Carlos, what are you doing?! 卡洛斯 你在干什么
[25:11] Me? I just got into bed! You climbed on top of me. 我 我刚上床 是你爬到我身上来的
[25:15] – I did? – Yeah. You were kinda making out with me -是我 -当然 你想要和我做爱
[25:17] Not that I’m complaining. 可不是我主动的
[25:20] Oh, no. It’s happening again! 不 怎么又这样了
[25:23] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[25:26] My sexsomnia. 我的梦游性爱
[25:28] Your what? 你的什么
[25:30] Yeah, it’s like sleepwalking, except… 其实和梦游差不多
[25:33] instead of using your legs, you use your… you know. 只是不是用腿 而是用… 你懂的
[25:39] Sexsomnia. 梦游性爱
[25:41] It’s real. Look it up. 去查查看 不骗你
[25:42] Since when have you had that? 什么时候开始的
[25:46] Well, definitely before the girls were born. 肯定是女儿出生前就有了
[25:49] I’ve never seen you do it before. 怎么以前我没见过
[25:50] Well, it mostly only happens when I’m really tired, 一般只是在我累过头了才会发生
[25:54] Like when I work out too much 好比锻炼过度
[25:56] or go skiing. 或是滑雪
[25:59] Well, then first thing tomorrow, 那我明天早上第一件事
[25:59] I’m checking out airfare to Aspen. 先查查去阿斯彭的机票[美国滑雪胜地]
[26:01] No! No, no, no. It’s not a joke. It’s dangerous. 别 别 这可不是闹着玩的 很危险的
[26:04] It doesn’t matter who I’m next to. 天晓得下一个对象是谁
[26:05] I could have sex and not even know it. 我可以毫不知情地和别人做爱
[26:11] Well, since you’re up… 既然你醒了
[26:12] No, I’m too tired… 不 我太累了
[26:14] and ashamed. Good night. 羞愧死了 晚安
[26:21] Hey, I thought I’d return this. 我把这个还给你
[26:22] – I borrowed it from Orson a while back. – Thank you. -先前问奥森借的 -谢谢
[26:26] So where’s that chippendale dancer 你性感的设计师去哪了
[26:27] you hired to fix your house? 你雇他来装修房子的
[26:29] If you mean my contractor, his name is Keith, 如果你是指那个装修工 他叫金斯
[26:31] and I had to let him go. 我必须让他走
[26:33] Why? You catch him, uh, grating cheese on his abs? 发生什么了 你抓住他 在他腹肌上磨奶酪了?
[26:39] It just wasn’t working out. 只是大家不太合得来
[26:42] Must’ve been pretty bad for you 把这么个性感的尤物
[26:43] to kick that shirtless wonder out of your front yard. 从你前院里赶走 真是太糟糕了
[26:46] I was finally reaching my target heart rate on my walk. 从你家前院走过时 我的心都要跳出来了
[26:50] You mean at your age, you still have urges to– 你这么老了 还有此雅兴
[26:52] I’m not dead, Bree. 我又没死 布里
[26:54] I may like my bed and my food soft, 虽然我睡软的床 软的食物
[26:57] – but I like my men– – Okay. Okay. Just curious. -但男人嘛 还是得… -够了 够了 好奇问问而已
[27:03] I guess I was hoping… 我只是希望
[27:05] Hoping what? 希望什么
[27:07] That one day I might outgrow all this. 希望有一天我能不再受此事困扰
[27:10] Ah, that’s why you fired Keith. 所以你解雇了金斯
[27:13] I just can’t have him around. He’s too distracting. 我不能留他在我身边 他太让我分心了
[27:16] And I refuse to make a fool of myself. 我不想让自己一错再错
[27:19] And how would that happen? 何错之有
[27:21] Well, let me run the numbers for you. 让我给你数来听听
[27:23] My marriage ended six days ago, 我的婚姻6天前终结了
[27:24] Keith is 15 years too young for me, 金斯比我小15岁
[27:27] And my track record with lovers– 就我爱过的人而言
[27:28] Two dead, one in a wheelchair. 两个死了 一个坐轮椅了
[27:30] Bree, I can’t tell you how to live your life. 布里 我不能教你如何生活
[27:33] All I know is that not living your life isn’t the answer. 我所知道的就是 压抑自己并非出路
[27:36] I’ve just… never been very good at taking risks. 对于冒险 我实在不在行
[27:40] Well, then get good, because take my word for it, 那就听我一句 追寻梦想 相信我
[27:42] once they turn into regrets, it’s too late. 世上没有后悔药
[27:59] Don’t feel like you have to help or anything. 不觉得应该来帮一把吗
[28:01] Cool. 酷
[28:03] Where’s your dad? His car’s gone. 你老爸去哪了 他的车不在外面
[28:05] Uh, he and Renee went out to dinner. 他和雷尼去共进晚餐了
[28:09] He and Renee? 他和雷尼
[28:10] Yeah. They went to that french restaurant dad likes. 是的 他们去老爸最喜欢的那家法国餐厅了
[28:13] They said you could join them if you want. 他们说要是你愿意 让你也一起
[28:15] Oh, I want. 愿意至极
[28:17] Okay, you unload these groceries 你把东西归置好
[28:21] and look after your sister. 好好看着你的妹妹
[28:23] Nah, I’ve got plans tonight. 我今晚有活动
[28:24] I don’t want to get stuck babysitting. 我可不想当保姆
[28:27] Cool. 酷
[28:51] Hey. Good, you got the message. 真棒 你听到留言了
[28:53] Loud and clear. So you guys sure look like 一清二楚 你俩看起来
[28:55] you’re discussing something heavy. 在讨论非常沉重的话题
[28:58] What’s up? 出什么事了
[29:02] To be honest, I was talking about you… 诚然 我在谈论你
[29:07] and your tendency to be critical, 和你越来越挑剔的性格
[29:09] and how frustrating it is to have my feelings invalidated 只要我说起你不喜欢的事 你就无视我的感受
[29:11] whenever I bring up something you don’t like. 这让我深感挫败
[29:18] Renee, sidebar. 雷尼 来吧台
[29:26] Did I or did I not tell you 我究竟有没有警告过你
[29:29] to butt the hell out of my marriage? 离我的婚姻远一点
[29:31] What did I do? 我又怎么了
[29:31] I was just finishing my dessert and listening to the guy talk. 我只是边吃甜品 边听人倾诉
[29:34] “How frustrating it is to have my feelings invalidated”? “你无视我的感受 我深感挫败”
[29:38] That’s got your $500-an-hour shrink written all over it. 500块一小时的心理学家教你的吧
[29:43] – I was just trying to help. – That’s a load of crap. -我只是想帮忙 -这完全是废话
[29:46] You need a project, and since you’re currently without 你是不是没事做 那赶紧找栋房子
[29:49] a house to remodel, you’ve decided 好好装修一下
[29:50] to put the wrecking ball to my marriage. 别来对我的婚姻指手画脚的
[29:53] – Oh, please. – This is what you do. -拜托 我哪有 -你就是这么做的
[29:55] You take other people’s lives apart 你把自己的快乐
[29:57] for your own amusement, 建立在别人的分离之苦上
[29:58] and then you get the fun of putting them back together. 然后又把他们凑合到一起为乐
[30:01] Well, I’m not letting you do it this time. 我这次不会让你再得逞了
[30:04] My marriage is not some guest bathroom 我的婚姻不是你夏日度假屋里的
[30:08] in your summer house. 某间客用卫生间
[30:11] Fine. Let’s just say that you’re right, 好吧 总而言之你是对的
[30:13] and I’m a terrible person. 而我是个罪恶之人
[30:15] But there’s still a man in there who is in pain, 但那里确有一个男人痛苦至极
[30:16] And his wife won’t listen to him. That’s not my doing. 而他的太太却不愿听他倾诉 这可不是我干的
[30:22] I think this sidebar is over. 吧台闲聊到此为止
[30:44] Hey, Susan? 苏珊
[30:47] Oh, those are beautiful. What’s the occasion? 真美啊 怎么想到买花了
[30:51] I called the bank 我刚打给银行
[30:53] to see if they would give us an extension on our car payment, 看能不能延长车子的分期付款
[30:55] and the guy told me you already paid it. 职员告诉我你已经付过了
[30:58] Had a good week with my jewelry. 这周首饰卖得很好
[31:01] You’re amazing. 你真了不起
[31:03] You teach, 教书
[31:04] You bust your ass with this jewelry business, 那么卖力地做首饰
[31:07] And I come home yesterday, 昨天我回家
[31:08] and here you are, as happy as can be, 看见你在家里 努力维持着家里的一切
[31:10] working to make this place a home. 脸上还洋溢着幸福
[31:14] I’m so lucky to have a wife like you. 有你这样的老婆我真幸运
[31:30] Wow. 看看
[31:31] There ya go. 全是你赚的
[31:33] That’s quite a haul. 大丰收啊
[31:35] You know, you’re gettin’ good as this. 你挺擅长做这个的嘛
[31:36] I didn’t think that was gonna happen. 这是我之前没有想到的
[31:39] I’m also getting good at lying to my husband. 我也很擅长欺骗我的丈夫
[31:43] I didn’t think that was gonna happen either. 这也是我始料未及的
[32:03] Hello, Keith. 金斯
[32:08] How’d you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[32:09] You follow the scent of my nonexistent cologne? 你是闻着”无味古龙水”找到我的吗
[32:13] No. Your answering service said I might find you here. 你的答录机告诉我能在这里找到你
[32:20] I was a little out of sorts the other day, 那天我心绪不佳
[32:22] and, Uh, well, long story short, 长话短说吧
[32:25] I was hoping you’d consider coming back. 我希望你能继续工作
[32:35] I’ve got a buddy, loves sports cars. 我有一个兄弟 酷爱跑车
[32:39] I told him to buy an old Pontiac G.T.O. 我叫他买一辆庞蒂克的G.T.O
[32:40] They run great, they’re easy to work on. 那车性能很棒 速度也很快
[32:43] But he bought a Maserati. 可他却买了一辆玛莎拉蒂
[32:46] The thing is always in the shop, 这车经常在维修
[32:48] very temperamental, 时好时坏
[32:49] real pain in the ass. 是个大麻烦
[32:53] You seem like kind of a Maserati to me. 对我而言 你就像玛莎拉蒂
[33:00] I’m no Maserati, Keith. 我可不是 金斯
[33:02] I’m a family sedan with a beige interior 我是有着优质性能的家庭轿车
[33:05] Who’s going through a divorce. 不过刚结束了一段婚姻而已
[33:09] Well, I’m sorry about that, 对此我很抱歉
[33:12] but I’m still gonna pass. 不过还是算了吧
[33:25] I-I need you. 我需要你
[33:28] You’ve seen my house. It’s kind of a mess. 你看见过我的房子了 那里乱成一团了
[33:30] And the truth is, my life’s kind of a mess, too. 还有更乱的 那就是我的生活
[33:34] And when you came in 之后 你出现了
[33:36] with all your energy and your wonderful ideas, 给我出点子 让我感受到了积极的能量
[33:39] I started feeling like 我开始觉得
[33:40] maybe you were gonna help me put it all back together… 或许你能帮助我振作起来
[33:46] My house, not my life. 我说房子 不是生活
[33:48] I just want you to work on the house. 我想你继续回去工作
[33:57] I really do sound like a Maserati. 听起来 我还真像玛莎拉蒂
[34:04] Thanks for listening. 谢谢你听我唠叨
[34:23] Oh, my god. 上帝
[34:24] Oh, my god! Are you all right? 我的天 你还好吗
[34:27] – I didn’t see you there. – You’ve got great legs. -我不知道你在后面 -你的腿很美
[34:30] You ever consider just jogging from place to place? 你有想过不开车换跑步吗
[34:33] What were you doing behind my car? 你在车子后面干什么
[34:35] I thought about what you said. 我在想你刚刚说的话
[34:39] It’d be a shame if we didn’t finish what we started. 有头无尾 总会觉得有些遗憾
[34:43] Are you sure? It’s a big job, and the boss is kinda nutty. 你确定吗 这个工程可不小 老板还疯疯癫癫的
[34:48] I love a challenge. 我最爱挑战
[34:52] Now can I get your insurance information? 现在就把保险号给我好吗
[35:03] So… 你
[35:05] How are you doing? 怎么样了
[35:08] What’s this? Genuine concern? 这算什么 发自内心的关怀吗
[35:11] No asking if my breasts feel swollen 不问问我是不是还觉得胸闷
[35:13] or if it’s a heavy flow day? 这一天是不是忙坏了
[35:15] I know I was dismissive before, 我知道 之前是我疏忽了
[35:17] and I want to apologize. 我想道歉
[35:20] I read the pamphlet, and it actually made sense. 我读过小册子了 那些反应是合乎情理的
[35:24] Becoming a new dad at your age can be pretty scary. 在这把年纪又有了小孩 可能会觉得恐慌
[35:27] I mean, just looking at that little girl 你想 看着这么小的宝贝女儿
[35:30] and knowing you might not be around for her wedding… 可能会想自己是不是能活到她结婚那天..
[35:33] Is this supposed to be helping me? 这些是安慰人的话吗
[35:35] I’m saying it’s real, and I get it. 可这些是事实 我能体会
[35:39] And now in order to demonstrate that 现在为了证实 我是个深爱丈夫
[35:41] I am a loving and caring wife, I have two options. 通情达理的好老婆 你有两个选择
[35:44] One, we can have a long, sensitive conversation 一 我们可以促膝长谈
[35:47] about your feelings, or option two… 把你的感受告知我 第二个选择嘛
[36:01] As much I like option two, 你知道我有多爱这个
[36:04] I think tonight… 不过今晚我想
[36:06] I wanna talk. 我们谈谈吧
[36:10] You got it. 好的
[36:19] What–what’s that? 这是什么
[36:20] I got you a little something. 我送你的
[36:31] Try it on. 穿上试试
[36:35] Paul… 保罗
[36:37] This isn’t… really my style. 这可不是我的风格
[36:39] Let me be the judge of that. 应该男人说了算
[36:41] We talked about this. You said we could take it slow. 我们之前说好的 你也答应我们慢慢来
[36:45] It’s been almost a week. Isn’t that slow enough? 可已经一个星期了 还不算慢吗
[36:48] Try it. Maybe it’ll put you in the mood. 试试 或许你穿上就有感觉了
[36:50] – It won’t. – Come on. -不会的 -来吧
[36:51] Paul, no. 保罗 我说不要
[36:53] How could you possibly think 你怎么会觉得
[36:54] I would wear something like this? 我会穿这样的衣服
[37:07] What are those? 这是什么
[37:08] The letters you sent me in prison. 我在监狱的时候你写给我的
[37:13] Read this. 念一念
[37:14] – Paul, please don’t get upset – Out loud. -保罗 你别这样 -大声点
[37:19] “I long for you to kiss my neck, “渴望你轻吻我的颈
[37:21] to whisper in my ear while you unbutton my blouse.” 解开罩衫 在我耳边轻语
[37:25] Go on. 继续啊
[37:30] “Make love to me… 和我做爱
[37:32] All night long.” 直到天亮”
[37:34] Did you write these? 是你写的吧
[37:35] It was a fantasy. 一切就像梦境
[37:37] – I never thought it would be real. – It is real. -我从未想过会成为现实 -可现在就是
[37:39] – Paul, please – We’re married now. What did you expect? -保罗 求求你 -我们结婚了 你想怎么样
[37:41] I thought you would stay in prison. 我以为你会一直待在监狱里
[37:47] I didn’t mean that. 不是那个意思
[37:49] I’m sorry. 对不起
[37:59] It’s not a surprise to me that you have some issues. 你这么说我并不觉得惊讶
[38:03] I mean, you married a man in prison for murder. 想想 你会嫁个一个被控杀人的罪犯
[38:06] Clearly, you are a disturbed young woman. 你的心理正常不到哪儿去
[38:10] The good news is, 不过幸运的是
[38:12] I’m willing to help you. 我很乐意帮助你
[38:14] All I ask in return is for a little affection. 你只需要给我一点爱当做回报
[38:18] Do you think you can offer me that? 能做到吗
[38:22] I’ll try. 我试试看
[38:25] Good. 很好
[38:33] I’m a patient man, Beth. 贝丝 我是个有耐心的人
[38:36] But just so we’re clear, 不过你要知道
[38:38] I won’t be patient forever. 我不会一直这么耐心下去的
[39:00] Don’t worry. I cleaned the pot. 别担心 我清洗过了
[39:04] The way things have been going lately, 想想最近发生的
[39:05] I’m not as worried about taste as I am poison. 我担心的可不是味道 而是你会不会投毒
[39:08] Look, what you did was borderline evil. 你之前的作为就像是临界的恶魔
[39:11] But you were right to make me talk to Tom, 不过你是对的 让我和汤姆好好谈谈
[39:13] So I thank you for being a good friend, 谢谢你作为好友的良言
[39:16] and don’t ever do it again. 但下不为例
[39:19] You’re welcome. 别客气
[39:22] You know, when I don’t feel like killing you, 知道吗 除非你逼得我想杀掉你
[39:24] I think I like having you around. 其实我还挺喜欢和你在一起的
[39:27] Good to know since 再好不过了
[39:29] I just rented the most charming bungalow 我刚刚租下了一栋雅致的平房
[39:31] right here on Wisteria Lane. 就在紫藤郡
[39:35] You’re kidding. 开玩笑吧
[39:37] Edie’s old house? 伊迪的故居
[39:38] Wow, that is so… 这个真是太…
[39:42] Wonderful? 棒了吗
[39:43] Close. 太近了
[39:48] Um, I-I’m trying to calm the baby, 我想哄哄孩子
[39:51] but apparently I don’t have the right equipment. 可显然我没有合适的”硬件”
[39:53] Did you hear the big news? 听说好消息了吗
[39:54] Renee is moving in just a stone throw away from us . 雷尼要搬来了 一石之远的隔壁
[39:59] You do know that’s just an expression, right? 你知道”一石之远”只是种表达 对吧
[40:02] We’ll see. 不知道啊
[40:07] Do you really think it’s a good idea 你真觉得搬来这里
[40:08] for you to move here? 是个好主意吗
[40:10] Of course. It’ll be a nice, fresh start. 当然 美好而崭新的开始
[40:12] Plus I can be close to my dear friend. 再说 这样和我的好朋友更亲近了
[40:16] It’s just, um… 不过
[40:20] – I wanna be sure – Tom, that was a million years ago. -我想要… -汤姆 那是多久的事情了
[40:23] It doesn’t matter. 不是时间的关系
[40:25] She can never know what happened between us. 永远也不能让她知道我们的事
[40:36] Have you seen my wife? 我太太来过吗
[40:37] Yeah, she’s in the cafeteria. Oh, while I’ve got you, 是的 她去咖啡厅了 既然你来了
[40:40] could I have you sign these release forms? 把出院表签了吧
[40:43] Then you’ll be able to take Juanita home. 你们就可以带胡安妮塔回家了
[40:45] What’s this torn page on her chart? 怎么有残缺页呢
[40:49] Let’s just say your wife has a bit of a temper. 这么说吧 你老婆脾气很大哦
[40:53] What happened? 发生什么了
[40:54] Well, it’s not really my place, 这可真不关我的事
[40:56] But she did have a strong reaction 可我告诉她你女儿的血型后
[40:59] when I told her your daughter’s blood type. 她反应很大
[41:05] Gaby did this? 加布这么做的
[41:08] I need you to tell me exactly what happened. 我要你告诉我到底发生了什么
[41:12] Oh, crap. 糟糕
[41:15] Gaby, come back here! 加布 回来
[41:16] It’s not my fault! I have a disorder! 不是我的错 我心情不好
[41:18] – Gaby, we have to talk! – Damn it! -加布 我们谈谈 -该死
[41:21] Gaby! 加布
[41:22] See you in about two seconds. 我马上下来陪你
[41:24] Okay, here’s what happened. 好的 我说
[41:26] It was on that ski weekend eight years ago. 八年前的一个周末 我去滑雪
[41:28] I don’t normally go for French guys, 其实我不太喜欢法国人的
[41:29] but you know how I get when I drink too much champagne. 可你知道我喝了香槟后的样子吧
[41:31] What? 什么
[41:33] Well, I didn’t think I slept with him, but I must have, 我觉得我们什么也没发生 但一定发生了什么
[41:35] Because why else would our daughter have type-A blood? 要不女儿的血型怎么会是A型
[41:41] You’re not killing me. Why aren’t you killing me? 你不是要杀了我吗 为什么还不动手
[41:45] Baby, come with me. 来吧 宝贝
[41:48] There’s something I have to tell you. 有些事我要告诉你
[41:59] There are certain kinds of pain 尘世间的痛楚
[42:02] that can’t be treated in a hospital, 即使在医院也不会得以抚慰
[42:05] so those who are suffering do what they can 所以受伤的人想要痊愈
[42:08] to heal themselves. 只能借助自身的力量
[42:12] Some cure the ache of loneliness 结交新的朋友
[42:15] by making new friends. 可以释放寂寞的苦楚
[42:19] Some soothe their excruciating guilt 金钱的慰藉
[42:22] with an infusion of cash. 可以减轻深恶痛绝的自责
[42:27] Some alleviate their burning desire 一个小小的善举
[42:30] with small acts of kindness. 可以减缓灼热的欲望
[42:35] But sadly, 可惜
[42:36] there will always be those who can’t begin to heal… 可世间有一种伤痛让人无法治愈
[42:42] because they realize there is more pain 因为他们意识到 更大的伤痛
[42:45] yet to come. 还未来到
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme