Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Ten years ago, Carlos’ mother died after being hit by a car 10年前 卡洛斯的母亲因车祸而死
[00:06] that Andrew was driving. 肇事者是安德鲁
[00:07] Orson packed his bags… 奥森收拾行囊准备离去
[00:09] You are not the woman I thought you were. 你已不是我心目中的那个布里
[00:11] He’s my son. I had no choice. 他是我儿子 我没得选
[00:14] And I no longer choose to be your husband. 那我选择不再做你丈夫
[00:16] And Bree decided to come clean. 布里决定告知真相
[00:18] There’s something I need to tell you– 我要告诉你的秘密
[00:20] It’s the kind of thing that could end our friendship. 可能会终结我们的友谊
[00:22] A dying nurse made a confession… 奄奄一息的护士作出忏悔
[00:25] The people who run this hospital need to know what I did. 得让医院高层知道我做过的事
[00:28] How do you tell parents the child they’ve been raising 你将如何对孩子的父母 说他们抚养的孩子
[00:31] isn’t really theirs? 不是他们亲生的
[00:33] Financial worries drove Susan to a big decision… 财务危机使苏珊做出了一个重大决定
[00:36] You can’t sell your house. 你不能把房子卖了
[00:37] We’re not selling. We’re renting. 不是卖 只是出租
[00:39] Which led to the return of a long-lost neighbor. 这致使一位久违的邻居 重回故里
[00:42] The truth is, I used to live here. 其实我过去就住在这里
[00:44] Oh, I guess everyone will be surprised to see you again. 那我想这一定会让大家感到很惊喜的
[00:47] They absolutely will. 绝对会
[00:53] There was a time when my husband and I were very happy. 我和丈夫曾经非常幸福快乐
[00:59] I remember warm summer afternoons 我还记得那些和煦的夏日午后
[01:02] and backyard barbecues 我们在后院里烤肉
[01:05] and laughter with friends. 和朋友们说笑
[01:07] Our life was like some kind of suburban dream. 我们的生活就像田园梦境
[01:12] But the day comes when we all must wake up. 不过终有一天 人们会醒来
[01:20] For me, 于我而言
[01:22] that day came when a letter arrived. 打破美梦的是一封信
[01:27] As threats go, 这是封恐吓信
[01:28] null 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人
[01:29] It was concise and to the point. 信的内容简明扼要
[01:33] I did what I had to to protect my family. 为了保护家人 我无从选择
[01:39] My husband found out who wrote the letter. 我丈夫后来找到了写信的人
[01:45] He let her know how much this upset him. 他让她知道这事儿使他有多恼火
[01:50] Her sister figured out what my husband had done. 她的妹妹清楚一切是由我丈夫所为
[01:55] So she decided to frame him for murder… 于是决定陷害我丈夫故意杀人
[02:01] Her murder, to be more specific. 准确说 是她自己被杀害
[02:07] And that’s when the dream that was Paul Young’s life 这一切使保罗·杨的生活
[02:11] became a nightmare. 变成一场噩梦
[02:16] Years later, 多年以后
[02:18] A woman was pulled over for speeding. 有个女人因超速而被查照
[02:24] This woman had no identification, 这个女人没有任何身份证明
[02:28] So she was arrested. 于是她被逮捕了
[02:31] And that is how people learned that Felicia Tillman 人们这才发现菲丽莎·蒂尔曼
[02:35] was very much alive. 活得好好的
[02:39] I see you got the suit I sent over. You like it? 我看你穿上了我送来的西装 喜欢吗
[02:43] I like anything that’s not orange. 只要不是橙色的我都喜欢
[02:45] Well, get ready to do all sorts of shopping. 准备去添置点东西吧
[02:48] Your settlement check came in. 这是你的结算支票
[02:50] So where you going first? 你要先去哪儿
[02:52] After all these years in prison, 受了这么多年的铁窗生活
[02:54] I bet you’re ready to party. 你一定准备好去狂欢了吧
[02:55] All I want is to go home. 我只想回家
[02:57] What? To your old neighborhood? 什么 去见你的那些老邻居
[03:00] You sound surprised. 你很惊讶吧
[03:02] None of your neighbors supported you during the trial. 你受审的时候可没有一个邻居来帮你
[03:05] They didn’t visit while you were here. 你坐牢的时候他们也没来看过你
[03:07] No one would blame you if you hated them a little. 你即使恨他们 也无可厚非
[03:10] Oh, I don’t hate them… 不是恨他们
[03:13] A little. 这么简单
[03:17] And so my husband returned to Wisteria Lane. 于是我的丈夫回到了紫藤郡
[03:25] The neighbors were surprised to see him. 邻居们看到他 非常惊讶
[03:28] They hadn’t thought about Paul Young in years. 多年来 他们早已淡忘保罗·杨这个人
[03:32] But he had thought about them. 但他对大家念念不忘
[03:38] And he was going to make sure 而且他要让大家
[03:40] they’d never forget him again. 对他永远无法忘怀
[03:55] The phone call that comes in the middle of the night… 半夜响起的电话
[03:59] The letter that arrives by special courier… 特快专递寄送的信件
[04:03] The e-mail marked “Urgent!”… 注明了”紧急”字样的电子邮件
[04:08] Yes, there are all sorts of ways 这些都是传递坏消息的
[04:11] bad news can be delivered. 各种途径
[04:14] But some news is so bad… 然而有的坏消息非同一般
[04:18] It must be delivered in person. 必须亲自当面告知
[04:20] Why do I have to tell them? 为什么得由我去告诉他们
[04:22] You said this couple lives in your neighborhood. 你说过 这对夫妇是你的邻居
[04:26] Trustees of the hospital feel 医院理事认为
[04:27] that makes you uniquely qualified. 由你来说最合适不过
[04:29] And just what am I supposed to say? 我怎么开口呢
[04:31] “Great block party. “欢迎来社区派对
[04:33] “by the way, one of our nurses 顺便说下 医院的护士
[04:35] may have switched your baby at birth. Try the dip.” 在你孩子出生时疏忽了 派对沙司不错哦”
[04:37] Every minute we wait, 我们越拖延
[04:39] this hospital takes on more liability. 医院的责任就越大
[04:41] Now get on over to…Wisteria lane 现在就动身去 紫藤郡吧
[04:43] and tell those people what’s going on. 告诉他们发生了什么
[04:46] I don’t know how I’m gonna do this. 我真不知道该怎么办
[04:48] There’s only one way to deliver news like this: 说这种事只有一个方式
[04:50] Remain as calm as possible. 尽量冷静
[04:55] Bree! Get out here! 布里 出来啊
[04:58] Damn it! Why is nobody home? 该死 怎么没人在家
[05:00] – Lorna, Gwen… – Oh, thank God. -朗拉 格温 -谢天谢地
[05:03] Why, Karen. What’s wrong? 怎么啦 凯伦 出什么事啦
[05:06] Paul Young–he’s back. 保罗·杨回来了
[05:08] What? 什么
[05:10] You heard me. Now don’t just stand there. 都听到了吧 别傻站在这儿
[05:12] We gotta warn people. Come on. 我们得提醒大家去 走吧
[05:16] Bree, I’ve never seen you like this. 布里 我从没见过你这个样子
[05:18] Are you all right? 你还好吧
[05:20] I have something horrible to tell you, 我要告诉你一件很可怕的事
[05:22] And I don’t know how to say it. 我不知道怎么开口
[05:24] Well, you better think of somethin’. 最好别是什么事吧
[05:26] You’re starting to freak me out. 你现在的样子太吓人了
[05:28] Remember that night 还记得那天晚上
[05:29] when Carlos’ mother was run over by a car? 卡洛斯母亲被车撞倒吗
[05:34] Well, I know who did it. 我知道是谁干的
[05:36] You what? 你什么
[05:38] It was Andrew. 是安德鲁
[05:43] Oh, God! 天哪
[05:45] He was only 16. I was afraid he was gonna go to jail… 他才16岁 我怕他会坐牢
[05:49] so Rex and I just decided to cover it up. 所以雷克斯和我就决定把事情瞒下来
[05:52] Oh, this is–this is bad. This is really bad. 真够糟的 太糟糕了
[05:56] I need to go throw up a little. 我要吐了
[05:59] I am so sorry. And I realize I should’ve told you sooner. 真抱歉 我应该早点告诉你
[06:03] No! No, no, no, you shouldn’t have told me at all! 不 不 不 你压根就不该告诉我
[06:05] – What? – Now I have to tell Carlos, -什么 -现在我得告诉卡洛斯
[06:08] and he’s going to kill Andrew, 接着他会去要安德鲁的命
[06:10] and then he’s going to have to go to prison, 结果他会落得进监狱
[06:11] So thank you for sending my husband to prison, Bree. 所以多亏了你 把我老公送进监狱
[06:13] Nice work! 干得不错啊
[06:14] I just couldn’t live with the secret any longer, 我再也不能瞒下去了
[06:16] and when Orson found out, 奥森知道的时候
[06:17] he told me I was a horrible person. 他说我这人真可怕
[06:19] That’s why you told me? 所以你才告诉我
[06:21] Oh, please, we’re all horrible people! 算了吧 我们都不是什么好鸟
[06:24] You see this? It’s yours. 看到这个没 这是你的
[06:25] They delivered it here. I kept it. Horrible! 邮差送到这儿来 我没还你 看我多可怕
[06:28] Just so you know, Orson was so disgusted, 你知道吗 奥森为此有多讨厌我
[06:30] he’s divorcing me. 他要跟我离婚
[06:31] Normally, I’d give you a hug, 正常情况下 我会抱抱你
[06:33] but right now I sorta don’t give a crap! 不过这会儿我真做不到
[06:35] Again, very sorry. 再说一遍 非常抱歉
[06:37] God! How am I gonna tell Carlos? 天哪 我怎么对卡洛斯说呢
[06:40] He is gonna be so angry! 他一定会大发雷霆
[06:42] And he’ll probably find a way to blame me! 没准还要迁怒于我
[06:51] You’ll never guess who’s back! 你绝对想不到是谁回来了
[06:56] Mom, we don’t have any clean plates. 妈妈 没有干净盘子了
[06:58] Didn’t you run the dishwasher? 你没洗碗么
[07:00] We’re also out of milk. You gotta go to the store. 牛奶也喝完了 你该去店里买了
[07:03] And the dry cleaners while you’re at it. 顺便去趟干洗店
[07:05] Okay, everybody. Look at your hands. 行了 各位 看看你们的双手
[07:08] Come on. Mm-hmm. 来吧
[07:10] Anyone not holding a baby, you’re on your own. 怀里没抱孩子的 就自力更生吧
[07:13] You can wash and shop 你们可以自己洗碗 自己去买东西
[07:14] and clean for yourselves. 自己送衣服干洗
[07:15] My days of being the perfect mom are over. 我当完美妈妈的日子到此为止了
[07:17] When were those days, exactly? 你什么时候当过完美妈妈
[07:19] It’s my uterus that’s worn out, not my hearing. 我的子宫虽然老了 我的听觉还没老呢
[07:22] So you’re not gonna help with anything? 这么说你不打算帮忙
[07:24] ‘Cause this place is really starting to go to hell. 这地方真没法待下去了
[07:25] Baby number five. 第5个婴儿
[07:27] An entire basketball team has come out of me, 我生了一整个篮球队出来
[07:30] so I’m officially too exhausted to care. 真是累得实在没力气带了
[07:35] The good moms enjoy doing stuff for their families. 好妈妈甘心情愿为家庭奉献
[07:39] Hello? 你好
[07:40] That’s your brother Preston. He’s about to be beaten. 是你哥哥普雷斯顿 他正要挨揍
[07:43] Yes, he is. Yes, he is. 是的 该揍 是的 该揍
[07:45] Mom, it’s Renee Perry. 妈妈 雷尼·派瑞的电话
[07:50] Who’s Renee Perry? 谁是雷尼·派瑞
[07:51] Oh, she’s your mom’s friend from college. 你妈妈大学里的朋友
[07:52] She’s married to Doug Perry, who plays for the Yankees. 她嫁给了扬基队的道格·派瑞
[07:56] – And she’s really rich. – How rich? -变得可有钱了 -多有钱
[07:58] Every few years, Renee flies mom to New York 每隔几年 雷尼就请妈妈飞去纽约
[08:01] for a big, fancy weekend. 过个盛大的周末
[08:02] And mom always comes back in a great mood. 妈妈回来时心情好极了
[08:05] So this might be perfect timing. 看来她挑的这个时间点不错
[08:07] Damn it to hell. She’s coming here. 该死的 她要来这里
[08:09] Wh-when? 什么时候
[08:10] Tomorrow. 明天
[08:11] Why? 为什么
[08:12] I don’t know, 我不知道
[08:14] but that is something we can talk about 等我们先把家
[08:16] when we turn this damn place into an actual home. 收拾出个样子再说
[08:18] Okay, people, move, move, move. Let’s go! 现在 大家伙行动起来 行动起来 开始
[08:21] Come on. Hey, you, too, Tom. 起来 你也行动起来 汤姆
[08:23] I’m holding the baby. 我抱着孩子呢
[08:25] Well, spray her with some glass cleaner 在她身上喷点玻璃清洁剂
[08:28] and rub her on the windows. 然后用她擦玻璃
[08:29] I don’t want Renee to know I live like this. 我不想让雷尼知道我过的是这种日子
[08:31] But, mom, if she’s your friend, 不过 妈妈 她要真是你朋友的话
[08:32] Won’t she like you no matter how you live? 你过得怎么样又有什么关系
[08:34] She’s not that kind of friend. 她可不是那种朋友
[08:39] You’re never gonna believe who’s back. 你绝对想不到是谁回来了
[08:44] Here we are. 我们到了
[08:45] Home sweet… 到家了 可爱的
[08:47] home. 家
[08:49] So… what do you think, buddy? 你有什么想法吗 宝贝
[08:54] This is where we’re gonna live? 我们就住这吗
[08:56] Yeah. 是的
[09:01] So are we poor? 我们变穷了吗
[09:04] If you field this one, 你搞定这个问题
[09:05] I’ll tell him where babies come from. 我就给他讲小孩是怎么来的
[09:10] No, honey, we’re not poor. 不 亲爱的 我们没有穷
[09:13] We’re just… 我们只是
[09:15] lower middle class. 底层中产阶级
[09:17] Poor people wish they could live like this. 穷人多希望自己能住在这里啊
[09:20] They shouldn’t. 他们不会的
[09:22] Oh, sweetie. 宝贝
[09:24] I know this isn’t what we’re used to. 我知道你不习惯
[09:26] Buddy, we’re not gonna lie to you. 不过我们不打算骗你
[09:28] Money is a little tighter than before, 现在经济是有点紧张
[09:31] but that’s why we’re here– 所以我们要搬到这里
[09:32] so we can save up and get back to our house. 好把钱存下来搬回自己的房子
[09:34] And it’s not gonna take that long. 要不了多久
[09:36] Your daddy’s taking on extra jobs, 你爸爸会加班干活
[09:37] and I’m still teaching, and I’m gonna start selling 我还在教书 而且我打算卖
[09:40] that really cool jewelry I’ve been making. 我做的那些漂亮首饰
[09:42] Oh, God 天哪
[09:46] Sweetie, it’s gonna be okay. 宝贝 一切都会好起来的
[09:49] And as long as we’re together, we can survive this. 只要我们在一起 一定能度过难关
[09:56] – Hello? – Susan! -你好 -苏珊
[09:57] Hi, Mrs. Mccluskey. What’s up? 你好 麦克卢斯基太太 有什么事吗
[09:59] – You’ll never believe this. Paul Young is back. – What?! -你一定不敢相信 保罗·杨回来了 -什么
[10:04] Where is he? 他在哪
[10:07] Where do you think? He’s in the house you rented to him. 你说呢 他在你租给他的房子里
[10:10] I didn’t know. Lee just told me it was a guy. 我不知道 李只告诉我是个男的租的
[10:13] You didn’t even ask for his name? 你连名字都不问问
[10:15] He paid in advance, and he didn’t have pets. I didn’t care. 他提前付了钱 也没养宠物 其他我就没管
[10:17] How is Paul even out of jail? 保罗怎么从监狱出来了呢
[10:19] That maniac was serving a life sentence. 他不是被判了终身监禁吗
[10:22] Hello, ladies. 女士们好啊
[10:25] If you’d like to come in for a while, 你们要是愿意进来
[10:27] I’ll tell you the story. 我会告诉你们来龙去脉
[10:30] Come on now. 来吧
[10:32] It’s a good one. 故事很精彩呢
[10:36] Felicia Tillman’s alive? 菲丽莎·蒂尔曼还活着
[10:39] Why are you so surprised? 你们这么惊讶做什么
[10:40] I said that over and over again in my trial. 我在法庭上已经说了好多遍了
[10:43] Oh, wait. That’s right. 等等 对了
[10:45] None of you could make it to the courthouse. 你们谁也没去法庭
[10:48] Look, paul– 保罗
[10:49] It’s okay. You were busy. I get it. 没关系 你们都很忙 我知道
[10:52] I told myself I’d explain how I was framed 我一直在等你们来监狱看我
[10:55] when you came to visit me in prison. Oh, wait. 然后告诉你们我是如何被陷害的 等等
[10:59] We’re so sorry. 我们很抱歉
[11:02] In our defense, we thought you were a cold-blooded killer. 解释一下 我们当时以为你是冷血杀手
[11:09] What you endured over the last ten years– 过去10年你是如何度过的
[11:12] I can’t even imagine it. 我想都不敢想
[11:14] No, you can’t. 是的 你无法想像
[11:18] But the good news is, I’m back. 但好消息是 我回来了
[11:22] Yeah, about that, um, why did you wanna come back here? 说到此事 为何你要回来
[11:26] Well, why do you think? 你觉得呢
[11:28] I missed my friends. 我想念朋友了
[11:33] Innocent or not, that guy still gives me the creeps. 管他是不是无辜的 我总觉得他不怀好意
[11:35] I can’t believe paul young is back on Wisteria Lane. 我无法想像保罗·杨回到紫藤郡了
[11:38] And he’s using my shower. 而且他在用我的浴室
[11:56] Jack! 杰克
[11:59] You here for your 9 iron? Damn, I thought if I shaved, 你来拿你的9号杆吗 我还以为我剃了胡子
[12:02] You’d wouldn’t recognize me and I could keep it. 你就认不出我 我能霸占你的杆了
[12:04] Actually, I need to talk to you and your wife. 其实 我有事找你们夫妇谈
[12:10] Hey, Gaby! 加布
[12:11] In a minute! 等一下
[12:13] You look a little pale, buddy. Something wrong? 你看起来很焦虑 兄弟 怎么了
[12:17] I think we should wait for Gaby. 我觉得还是等加布在场比较好
[12:19] Jack, what’s going on here, man? 杰克 出什么事了 兄弟
[12:21] You’re making me nervous. 你让我紧张了
[12:23] Let’s just go inside, hmm? 进去说
[12:27] No! This is impossible. 不 这不可能
[12:29] We still have the bracelet they put around juanita’s ankle 胡安妮塔在出生时的识别腕带
[12:31] In the hospital. 我们还保留着
[12:32] Theresa Pruitt was the nurse in charge of those bracelets, 特丽莎·普鲁特是当时负责腕带的护士
[12:35] And although the hospital did not know this at the time, 尽管当时医院并不知道这个情况
[12:38] She had a drinking problem. 她以前常酗酒
[12:40] And eight years later, you’re telling me this. 已经8年了 你来告诉我这些
[12:42] I’ve spent eight years loving someone else’s daughter! 我花了8年的时间 深爱着别人的女儿
[12:45] Again, I wanna stress that the hospital 我想再次强调
[12:49] only be latedly became– 医院只是最近…
[12:50] Jack, I swear to god, if you go lawyer on me, 杰克 我对天发誓 如果你去找律师辩护
[12:52] I will put your head through a wall! 我就把你的头拧下来
[13:01] So where is our… 那我们的…
[13:05] Biologi–god, I don’t even know what to call her. 亲生的 天哪 我都不知道该怎么称呼
[13:08] We haven’t been able to track the family down yet. 我们还没有找到对方家庭
[13:11] Then we’re not telling Gaby, 那在你找到女孩儿之前
[13:13] Not till you find this other girl. 那我们不能告诉加布
[13:15] Carlos, I have a legal responsibility here. 卡洛斯 我有法律职责
[13:18] She has to be told. 她必须知情
[13:19] Fine! I’ll do it. 知道了 我来
[13:27] but I don’t know how. 但我不知如何启齿
[13:29] This is going to destroy her. 她会疯掉的
[13:44] Nope. I was wrong. Preston, 不 这样不行 普雷斯顿
[13:46] switch back with Parker. 和帕克对调一下位置
[13:47] Why are we doing this? 我们为何要这样
[13:48] When renee pulls up to this house, 当雷尼驾到时
[13:50] She is gonna see the one thing I can show off– 我必须让她看到
[13:53] My beautiful, beautiful family. 我的幸福美满的家庭
[13:57] What is that, a pimple? Get in the back! 你脸上是什么 粉刺 站后面去
[14:00] Honey, don’t you think you’re getting a little carried away? 宝贝 你不觉得你有点焦虑过头了吗
[14:03] Tom, that woman lives in a penthouse. 汤姆 那个女人住在豪华天台屋上
[14:06] We had to give up meat so we could buy a laptop. 我们必须不吃肉 才能买台笔记本
[14:08] -Let me have this. -Is that her? – 让我这么做吧 – 是她吗
[14:14] Of course it is. 当然是
[14:18] Okay, everybody, smile for mom 好了 各就各位 为了妈妈
[14:20] And her strange and twisted friendship. 和她偏执的友谊 大家笑一个吧
[14:32] I’m back, Rudolfo. 我回来了 鲁道夫
[14:33] Please tell Signor Cipriani I always stay in that suite 告诉西比奥尼先生 我在威尼斯期间
[14:36] When I visit Venice, and if it’s not available, 一直住那家酒店 要是订不到的话
[14:38] I’ll be very unhappy. 我会很生气
[14:40] Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s someone more important 容我挂断 我现在要和一个更重要的人
[14:43] I need to speak with. 说上几句
[14:47] Hey, Jose. 何塞
[14:48] Thanks for holding. Look, I can’t do Thursday. 让你久等了 瞧 周四我真的没空
[14:50] So– 所以…
[14:52] Jose, she’ll call you back. 何塞 她一会儿打给你
[14:54] Lynette, you haven’t changed. 勒奈特 你一点都没变
[14:56] Neither have you. 彼此彼此
[14:58] Hi, sweetie. 亲爱的
[15:01] Oh, no, please tell me you didn’t dum tom 哦 不 别告诉我
[15:04] for this handsome, young trophy husband. 你为了这个年轻的帅哥 把汤姆甩了
[15:06] It’s me, Renee. 就是我 雷尼
[15:10] I mean, I do work out, like, 3 times a week, 我是指 我一周要出去健身三次
[15:12] So maybe that’s what you’re– 可能因此你就…
[15:15] Oh, okay. 好吧
[15:17] – Are these your kids? – Yeah. -这是你的孩子们吗 -是的
[15:19] Yes, and here 这位
[15:20] is our latest addition. 是我们家的新成员
[15:24] Oh, she’s precious. 她可娇贵了
[15:28] Look at you all, what a perfect little suburban picture. 瞧你们一家 真是一幅幸福美满的城郊图画
[15:31] Well, you know, I’ve been blessed. 你知道的 上帝赐福于我
[15:35] Very blessed. 深深地
[15:37] I’m sorry I gotta run, Renee, but I’m late for work. 对不起 雷尼 我要走了 上班要迟到了
[15:41] Work? And I thought you wore that sexy tie just for me. 上班 我以为你是为我而系那个性感的领带
[15:45] You like it? 你喜欢这条
[15:46] They–they say that bolder colors are coming back, 他们说现在又开始流行粗线彩条了
[15:48] So I thought I’d… Okay. 所以我就… 好吧
[15:52] Bye. 再见
[15:53] bye. 再见
[15:53] Love you. 我爱你
[15:55] Oh, I gotta say, Lynette, 我不得不说 勒奈特
[15:57] This place is adorable. 这屋子太可爱了
[15:59] It’s so… cozy and intimate and… 让人感到安逸 亲密 而且
[16:03] Pay attention, kids. 孩子们 注意了
[16:04] You’re learning a lot of new words for “small.” 阿姨在教你们”小”这个词的新说法
[16:07] Oh, that’s not what I meant. 我可不是那个意思
[16:08] I hate banging around my lonely old barn of a house. 我讨厌我那栋空荡荡的大宅
[16:12] Sometimes weeks go by without me 经常几个星期
[16:14] running into a servant. 都碰不上我的仆人
[16:16] I’m sure you see them on whipping day. 鞭挞日你总会看见他们吧
[16:18] Lynette, why so mean? 勒奈特 别对我太苛刻了
[16:21] I worked on these compliments all the way from the airport. 机场过来的一路上 我都在想如何赞誉你们
[16:24] Drive slower next time. 下次开慢点
[16:25] Mom. 老妈
[16:26] It’s all right. We’re just old friends reconnecting. 没关系 故友重逢就是如此
[16:30] And I’m being sincere. This is the way to go– 我实话实说 生活就该如此
[16:33] Stripped down to the bare essentials. 能满足应有的需求即可
[16:35] You know, more people should live like this. 应该有更多的人像这样生活
[16:38] Most peopledo live like this. 很多人确实喜欢如此生活
[16:40] When you’re flying in your private jet, 当你乘坐在你的私人喷气机里
[16:43] you look down and go, wow,they look like ants down there, 你向地上俯视 哇 他们就像是蚂蚁
[16:46] We’re the ants. 我们就是蚂蚁
[16:48] So you have a private jet? 你有私人飞机
[16:50] Well, it’s not just ours. We share it with the team. 其实并不是我们的 我们和其他人共有
[16:53] Wait. So you get to hang out with the yankees? 等等 你经常和扬基队员一起出去玩吗
[16:55] – That’s awesome. – How is Doug, by the way? -那太棒了 -顺便问句 道格还好吗
[16:57] Oh, he’s fine, but all that stuff– 他还不错 就那么回事
[17:00] The team, the jet, the money, 不停工作 飞来飞去 赚钱
[17:03] it’s like a fantasy world. 生活如此虚幻
[17:04] This is what I yearn for. This is real. 这才是我渴望的生活 是真实存在的
[17:07] This is…sticky. 这儿 有点粘乎乎的
[17:12] So you’re staying in a really fancy hotel? 你住的酒店一定很棒吧
[17:15] Well, I came straight from the airport, 其实我从机场直接过来的
[17:17] So I haven’t booked a hotel yet. 还没有预定酒店
[17:19] Oh, why don’t you stay with us? 为什么不和我们一起住
[17:21] Oh, I’m sure Renee wouldn’t want– 我肯定雷尼一定不想
[17:22] I would love to 我乐意至极
[17:25] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[17:26] ’cause, you know, five kids, it gets stickier. 这儿有5个孩子 而且越来越粘
[17:30] Oh, I don’t mind. 我不介意
[17:31] It’d be fun. 一定很好玩
[17:32] I’ve got a lot of catching up to do with my old, old friend. 我和我的老朋友 有说不完的话
[17:37] By the way, I have a doctor who can get rid 对了 我认识一个医生能去除
[17:40] Of one of those “olds.” 所有这些”变老”的痕迹
[17:41] All right. Well, I guess I can set you up 好的 我想你可以睡
[17:44] on the sleeper sofa. 沙发床
[17:46] Sleeper sofa? Ooh. Look at me. 沙发床 看
[17:49] I’m one of the ants. 我也是小蚂蚁了
[17:54] Hi. You own the building, right? 你是房东是吗
[17:57] I’m Susan Delfino. 我是苏珊·德尔菲诺
[17:58] My husband Mike and I are in 1B. 我丈夫麦克和我住在1B
[18:00] Jiggle the handle. The toilet’s fine. 轻轻摇把手 马桶是好的
[18:02] Oh, no, no, no. 不是的
[18:03] I’m just dropping off the security deposit. 我过来把保证金交给你
[18:05] Sorry it’s late. We’ve been having some money problems. 抱歉晚了点 我们最近财务上有点问题
[18:09] Have you? 是吗
[18:13] Well, I’m Maxine. 我叫玛克西恩
[18:16] Come on in. I’ll make you some tea. 进来吧 我给你倒杯茶
[18:18] – Thanks. – Come on. -谢谢 -来吧
[18:20] That is such a shame about Mike’s business. 关于麦克的工作真是太遗憾了
[18:23] And here you are, with no skills, 而你呢 又没什么技能
[18:26] – trying to make ends meet. – Mm. Oh, I have skills. -努力使收支平衡 -我有技能啊
[18:29] I make my own jewelry. I made this. 我自己做首饰 这就是我做的
[18:32] Can you believe it? 你能相信吗
[18:34] I really can’t. 还真是不能
[18:37] You know, I remember when my husband Sidney passed away. 还记得我老公西德内去世的时候
[18:40] His illness took every dime we had. 他的病把我们所有钱都耗光了
[18:42] And I didn’t know what I was gonna do. 我当时不知所措
[18:44] Well, it looks like you did okay. 看来你干得还不错啊
[18:46] I mean, you own the building. 你现在拥有这栋楼
[18:48] Yeah, well, that’s because I stopped pouting. 那是因为我不再怨天尤人
[18:51] I got off my tuchis, and I started my own business. 振作了起来 开始自己做生意
[18:55] And now I’m able to help other struggling women. 而现在我有能力帮助还在挣扎的女人
[18:58] You know, they set their own hours. 她们自己安排工作时间
[19:00] They work from their own homes. 在自己家工作
[19:02] And oh, yoy, yoy, the money. 收入可观
[19:06] That sounds like a dream job. 听起来让人梦寐以求
[19:08] I’ll bet you’d be real good at it. 我敢说你肯定会干得很好
[19:11] Let me show you. 我带你看
[19:13] Are there phones involved? 是跟电话有关的工作吗
[19:14] I’ve been told I have an excellent phone voice. 别人说我在电话里声音很好听
[19:16] Uh, “Hello. Can I interest you in a…” 你好 我能给你介绍一下
[19:22] Oh, my god. 我的天呐
[19:29] It’s my web site! 是我的网站
[19:31] Va-va-va-broom.com. 哇哇扫帚网
[19:33] I got a 10-unit mac pro server farm 我有个10单位的苹果高级数据中心
[19:36] and a 1.5-meg T1 line. 和1.5兆的T1线路网
[19:40] You run a porn site? 你在经营色情网站
[19:42] You’re trying to lure me into pornography? 你想引诱我参与色情行业
[19:45] Oh, my god! Did you slip something into my tea? 我的天 你是不是还往我的茶里放什么了
[19:47] Honey, relax. 亲爱的 放松
[19:49] This is strictly P.G.– 这是绝对是普通级的
[19:51] Women doing housework in lingerie, 女人穿着内衣做家事
[19:54] no nudity, no sex. 不裸体 不上床
[19:56] So? 那么
[19:57] What do you say? 你觉得怎样
[19:59] What do I say? 我觉得怎样
[20:01] I say… shame! 我觉得 可耻
[20:03] Shame on you! 你真可耻
[20:05] These are nice, respectable girls 这些都是善良有自尊的女孩
[20:07] Just like you. 就跟你一样
[20:10] Deirdre’s going to night school to become a nurse, 德琪正在上夜校 打算做护士
[20:13] And Martha’s trying to start over after a divorce. 玛莎离完婚正打算重新开始
[20:17] Don’t they worry about people they know seeing them? 她们都不担心熟人会看见吗
[20:20] Most of our clients are overseas– 我们大多数客户都来自海外
[20:22] You know, europe, asia. 欧洲的 亚洲的
[20:23] So if you go to Kuala Lumpur, wear a hat. 你以后要去吉隆坡 带个帽子就行了
[20:28] Come on. 拜托
[20:29] You said you had money problems. 你说你有财务困难的
[20:33] Here’s what Martha makes in a week. 这是玛莎一个礼拜的薪水
[20:44] Unto Martha for selling her dignity 祝愿玛莎 能把她的尊严
[20:46] to the highest bidder. 卖给出价最高的买主吧
[20:49] I promise, you won’t do anything 我保证不会让你干出格的事情
[20:50] I wouldn’t let my own daughter do! 我女儿也在里面的
[20:54] Look for yourself! She’s on camera three! 你自己看 三号就是她
[21:09] What are you looking at? 你在看什么呢
[21:11] Just some family photos. 家庭相册
[21:13] That’s you, the day you were born. 这就是你出生那天的照片
[21:18] Daddy? who’s that? 爸爸 那是谁
[21:22] That’s your grandma. 那是你奶奶
[21:25] I wish I had met her. 真希望我见过她
[21:27] You would’ve loved her. 你会喜欢她的
[21:31] Do you think about her a lot? 你是不是经常想她
[21:33] Every day. 每天都想
[21:35] She was the light of my life, 她曾经是我生命里的光亮
[21:38] And that’s why we named you after her, 所以我们用她的名字给你命名
[21:40] Because I could not imagine a world 因为我无法想象一个
[21:41] without a Juanita Solis in it. 没有胡安妮塔·索利斯的世界
[21:50] Do you want me to tuck her in? 你想我把她送上床睡觉吗
[21:52] No, I’ll do it. Come on. 不 我来吧 过来
[22:02] Amy and I want to go to the mall tomorrow. 爱米和我打算明天去购物中心
[22:05] Oh, sorry, hon. I have plans. 抱歉亲爱的 我已经有计划了
[22:07] I could ride my bike. 我可以骑自行车
[22:08] By yourself? I don’t think so. 你自己去 我可不许
[22:11] Why not? 为什么不行
[22:13] You’re too young. That’s why not. 你还太小 所以不行
[22:15] You’re mean. 你真讨厌
[22:17] Well, sometimes I have to be mean 有时候我必须讨厌
[22:18] ’cause it’s my job to protect you. 因为我的任务就是要保护你
[22:21] What if you got hit by a bus? 万一你被公交车撞了怎么办
[22:23] That’s not gonna happen. 这不可能
[22:24] Well, I can’t take that chance. 我可不能冒这个险
[22:27] You are my whole world. 你对我来说就是全世界
[22:30] If something happened to you, it would ruin my life. 你如果发生了什么事 会毁了我的生活
[22:34] You understand that? 你明白吗
[22:52] That’s the last of it. 这是最后一批了
[22:54] I’ll put these books in the car. 我去把这些书放车里
[22:56] Pleasure meeting you, Bree. 见到你很高兴 布里
[22:58] Nice of your physical therapist to help with the move. 你的复健理疗师来帮着搬家真好
[23:04] So are you gonna be okay? 你没事吧
[23:09] Let’s see. Uh, I’m getting a divorce. 想想看 我要离婚了
[23:11] I lost my business, and I’m sitting here 生意也没了 我在这坐着
[23:13] trying to remember why I quit drinking. 试图回忆起当初为什么要戒酒
[23:17] I’ve had better mondays. 那些日子多美好啊
[23:19] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[23:21] Don’t be. 没必要
[23:24] It’s for the best. 这是最好的选择
[23:28] We haven’t been happy for a long time. 我们很长一段时间都过得不开心
[23:33] You know what you need? 你知道你需要什么吗
[23:36] A project. 一个计划
[23:38] No. That’s what I always do– 不 我一直就那样
[23:41] Distract myself with meaningless busywork 用毫无意义的忙碌
[23:43] as a way of avoiding my… emotions. 来掩盖我的 情绪
[23:52] I think I need to sit quietly 我想我应该安静地坐着
[23:53] and think about what I’m gonna do with my life. 想想我的生活应该怎么办
[23:58] Well, whatever you do… 无论你做什么
[24:01] I know it’ll be spectacular. 我知道都会很出色的
[24:15] Good-bye, Bree. 再见 布里
[25:52] Hi, bree. 嗨 布里
[25:54] I’ve been thinking about our conversation last night. 我昨晚一直在思考我们的谈话
[25:56] I just wanted to see how you were doing. 我想知道你怎么样了
[25:59] I’m fine. 我还好
[26:00] In fact, I took your advice. 实际上 我听了你的建议
[26:03] I found myself a project. 我给自己定了个计划
[26:16] I’m surprised you agreed to see me. 我很惊讶你同意我
[26:18] I wanted to spit in your face. 我想朝你脸上吐口水
[26:20] I didn’t realize there’d be glass. 我没想到这会有玻璃
[26:22] That’s right. You’re not used to prison. 说得对 你还不习惯监狱
[26:24] Give yourself time. 多给自己点时间
[26:25] What is it now– two to five years? 判了几年呢 两到五年
[26:27] 18 months with good behavior. 18个月表现良好就行
[26:29] You’re giving me a lot of reasons 你给了我很多理由
[26:31] to be extremely well behaved. 去好好表现
[26:33] Maybe I can give you a few pointers on prison life. 说不定我可以对你的监狱生活给点建议
[26:36] I’ve become a bit of an expert thanks to you. 多亏了你 我可算得上是专家了
[26:38] Hey, here’s one. 有一条
[26:39] It never hurts to tip the guard does your cavity search. 对给你检查肛门的警卫可以适当给点小费
[26:43] Listen to me, you son of a bitch. 听我说 你这个杂种
[26:46] I don’t care what I have to do. 无论我要付出什么代价
[26:48] I will see you behind bars again, or dead… 我都要看着你重新坐牢 或看着你死掉
[26:54] Whichever is easier. 怎么简单怎么来
[26:58] Here’s another pointer. 另一条建议
[26:59] They always record the conversations, 这些谈话会录下来
[27:01] So be careful about threatening the man you framed. 所以威胁你陷害过的人时 得小心点
[27:04] You murdered my sister. 你杀害了我姐姐
[27:07] That’s a crazy, groundless accusation. 这完全是莫须有的指控
[27:11] I have to go now. 我得走了
[27:12] I have things to do like shopping 我还有事要做 比如购物
[27:14] and walking around in the open air 还有去外边走走
[27:15] without a care in the world. 没人管我
[27:17] You know you did it. 你很清楚是你干的
[27:23] I did. 是我干的
[27:30] Wow, they’re all so… big. 它们都好 大啊
[27:32] Exactly. Thank you. 是啊 谢谢你
[27:34] – You’re welcome? – Oh, I knew you guys would get it, -不客气 -我就知道你们会喜欢的
[27:37] Unlike those idiots that walked 不像公园里从我摊位旁
[27:38] by my card table in the park. 径直走过的傻瓜
[27:39] It’s not jewelry. 这可不是首饰
[27:41] It’s wearable art. 这是可供佩带的艺术品
[27:42] So… who wants to try these earrings? 那么 谁愿意试戴一下耳环
[27:46] Oh, uh, I’m not sure that my delicate ears 我不敢确定我纤细的双耳
[27:49] Can support something so large. 能够承受得了如此巨大的饰物
[27:53] How about Gaby? 让加布试试如何
[27:54] She has big, strong, latino ears. 她有一组肥大有力的拉丁耳垂
[28:00] Lynette, where is this friend of yours? 勒奈特 你的朋友在哪里
[28:02] We’re all dying to meet her. 我们都急切地想见她
[28:04] Come on. 给点面子嘛
[28:05] I need a volunteer. Lynette? 我需要一名试戴者 勒奈特
[28:07] Yes! Yes! 当然 当然
[28:13] How’s it feel? 感觉如何
[28:14] About as good as it looks, I’m guessing. I’ll take ’em. 我猜肯定很不错 我买下了
[28:17] Yes! 太好了
[28:19] What are you guys getting? 你们俩又准备买什么呢
[28:23] I’m gonna buy this… for Bree 我买下这个 送给布里
[28:25] And her strong, protestant neck. 这个很适合她那强壮而清高的脖子
[28:31] Oh, you guys are the best. 你们对我最好了
[28:32] Oh, hey, here she is. 哦 她来了
[28:34] Okay, Susan, Bree, Gaby, 我来介绍 苏珊 布里 加布
[28:37] This is my old college roommate, Renee. 这位是我大学室友 雷尼
[28:39] Hi. It is so nice to finally meet you. 你好 真高兴我们终于见面了
[28:41] Lynette has talked so much about her friend frollege. 勒奈特讲过好多她大学同学的事情呢
[28:44] Oh, yes, you know how in school 是吗 你们知道在学校里
[28:46] the pretty girls always hang out together? 漂亮的女孩子们经常一齐外出
[28:48] Well, I refused to go along with that. 我总不喜欢那样做
[28:53] Renee comes off a little stuck up 雷尼表现得比较孤傲
[28:54] When you first meet her, which is a real time-saver. 她初次见面时 总觉得这人像个省时器
[28:57] Sit down! 请坐
[29:00] So, Renee, you have to tell us. 雷尼 你来给我们讲讲
[29:02] What was Lynette like in college? 大学时期的勒奈特是什么样子的
[29:04] Uh, absolutely fearless. 无所畏惧
[29:06] She just kept wearing those parachute pants, 她身着那种降落伞裤
[29:08] lesbian rumors be damned. 经常被人误传为百合女
[29:11] Yes, Renee was always the one with the fashion sense. 而雷尼通常被大家认为极具时尚感
[29:14] Before I met her, 认识她之前
[29:15] I’d never even heard of Gucci or Prada… 我都没听说过古琦和普拉达 [奢侈品牌]
[29:17] Or Chlamydia. 还有衣原体[整容术用语]
[29:19] Wow, you guys play rough. 哇 你们俩掐架火力十足啊
[29:21] No, it’s just what we do. It’s fun. 没有 我们一直就是这样 玩笑而已
[29:26] I tease her about being all botulism from the nose up… 我嘲笑她像是因肉毒梭菌中毒隆起的鼻子
[29:29] And I tease her about being all cottage cheese 我就讥讽她茅屋芝士般的[脱脂芝士]
[29:31] from the waist down. 下半身
[29:34] So, Renee, we hear that you’re married to Doug Perry? 雷尼 我们听说你嫁给道格·派瑞了
[29:38] The baseball player? 那位棒球队员
[29:40] No surprise there. 这没什么大惊小怪的
[29:41] In our sorority, 在女生联谊会里
[29:41] Renee was voted most likely to marry well. 雷尼就被认为最有希望嫁个好丈夫
[29:44] And Lynette was voted most likely 而勒奈特则被一致看好最可能
[29:46] to succeed. 事业腾达的
[29:50] So, Bree, I hear you’re an amazing cook. 布里 我听说你是一位杰出的厨师
[29:53] Hang on a second. what was that? 喂 等等 你刚刚说什么呢
[29:56] What? 什么
[29:57] That… “aw.” 那个 叹气声
[29:59] Oh, nothing. 没什么
[30:00] I just didn’t wanna… make you feel bad. 我只是不想让你尴尬
[30:03] About what? 什么
[30:05] Well, it– it’s just that, uh, 只是
[30:07] I think our college friends would be surprised 我猜想我们大学同学估计会对
[30:09] to see how you ended up. 你现在的处境瞠目结舌
[30:16] Oh, I thought they were still playing. 我猜她们俩还在开玩笑取乐呢
[30:18] You know, Renee, 你要知道 雷尼
[30:20] I have had a career and raised a family. 我有过一份事业 并供养一大家子人
[30:22] And that’s great. 这很了不起
[30:23] It’s just that we had such high hopes for you. 只是我们曾经都对你抱有很高的期望
[30:26] Not like you, spending the last 15 years 不像你 花费15年的青春
[30:30] sponging off a rich guy. 傍上一个有钱的老公
[30:31] Hey, let’s stop before somebody gets hurt. 喂 都别说了 话越说越伤人了
[30:32] Whatever I got, I got on my own. 我自己动手丰衣足食
[30:34] And what have you got? 看看你自己动手得到了什么
[30:35] A blouse from the “I’ve stopped trying” collection 一件”心灰意冷”系列的衬衣
[30:37] And a pair of earrings your kid made at camp? 和一对孩子在营队手工劳动中做的耳环
[30:41] And… somebody got hurt. 这话真伤到人了
[30:43] That’s great. easy shots. You got more money than me. 是呀 一言以蔽之 你比我有钱
[30:46] Oh, it’s not about the money. 这不关钱的事
[30:48] The Lynette I knew never would have settled for this. 我所认识的勒奈特绝不会满足于现状
[30:50] You were adventurous. 你以前一向敢作敢为
[30:52] You backpacked through Croatia. 你曾经只身前往克罗地亚远足
[30:54] You jumped onstage at a Springsteen concert. 你曾经跳上史普林斯汀音乐会的舞台
[30:59] It’s just hard for me to reconcile 我实在很难
[31:00] This suburban housewife with the girl… 把现在这个住在郊外的女孩
[31:02] who had a threesome with two of the guys 与那个曾经跟橄榄球队的2名球员玩3P的女孩
[31:03] from the rugby team. 联系在一起
[31:19] Why would she do this? 她怎么要这样做
[31:21] Why would she jump in a private jet 为什么她要跳上她的私人飞机
[31:22] and fly all the way across the country 一路横跨美国
[31:24] just to dump on my life? 只为了对我的生活吹毛求疵吗
[31:26] Two guys, huh? 跟2个人
[31:28] We’re not talking about that anymore. 我不想说那个
[31:30] I mean, isn’t her life perfect enough? 我是说 她的生活难道还不够完美吗
[31:32] Does she really need to score bonus points 难道她真的有必要要通过贬低我
[31:34] by taking me down? 来抬高她自己吗
[31:36] So was it one rugby guy and then the other, 是先跟一个橄榄球队员 然后再跟一个
[31:38] Or just sort of a-a scrum? 还是同时不分先后
[31:40] Oh, drop it, Tom. 别再说那个了 汤姆
[31:42] You know, I have shielded you 我曾经隐瞒过你
[31:43] from some of the wilder things that I’ve done, 一些我以前经历的狂野的遭遇
[31:45] Like that time at the amusement park– 就好比上次在游乐园
[31:47] Little story I like to call “‘d’ cups on the teacups.” 那个被我称为D杯茶杯的故事
[31:54] Okay, I’m dropping it now. 好吧 我不说了
[31:55] Thank you. 非常感谢
[31:56] Why are you getting so upset? 那你为什么还这么郁闷
[31:58] I mean, I thought you and Renee loved to zing each other. 我觉得你和雷尼都喜欢攻击对方
[32:01] Those weren’t zings. 那不是攻击
[32:03] When she made that… “aw,” 当她叹那口气时
[32:06] She meant it. I mean, what the hell was that? 她是故意的 到底是什么意思啊
[32:08] She doesn’t get to be disappointed in my life. 她不会因我的生活而感到失望的
[32:11] Well, maybe you should tell her how you feel. 也许你应该告诉她你的真实想法
[32:14] Yeah. You’re right. You’re right. 对 你说得对 对极了
[32:16] In fact, I am going to tell her a lot more than that. 事实上 我正打算跟她好好聊聊
[32:20] Good for you. But when you get back, 好样的 但是等你回来后
[32:22] I’d like to revisit a certain request I made 我想再重演一遍
[32:24] on my 40th birthday, which, 我四十岁生日时的愿望
[32:26] in light of recent revelations, 而且是最近改良版
[32:27] Seems a lot more… 似乎有点过分哦
[32:31] Okay. 那算了吧
[32:38] What’s this? 这是什么
[32:39] Yellow pages. 黄页
[32:41] Hotel is under “h.” 旅店在H页下
[32:44] Yeah, I had a feeling I hit a nerve this afternoon. 我知道 我下午好像弄得很不愉快
[32:48] If you find my life that pathetic, 如果你觉得我的生活很糟糕
[32:50] I’m going to spare you the agony of observing it. 我可以免去你观摩的痛苦
[32:53] And by the way, taxi is under “t.” 对了 出租车在T页下
[32:58] Lynette, I don’t think your life is pathetic. 勒奈特 我没觉得你的生活很窘迫
[33:02] Maybe not, but you clearly think 也许不是吧 但你明确表明
[33:04] yours is a whole lot better. 你的生活更优越些
[33:06] So if you need me to say it, 所以如果你就是想听我亲口认输
[33:09] I’ll say it. you win. 我就说给你听 你赢了
[33:11] You got the fabulous clothes, the penthouse apartment, 你拥有华丽的服装 豪华的公寓
[33:14] and the rich husband. 还有富裕的丈夫
[33:15] Congratulations. 祝贺你
[33:18] Doug is leaving me. 道格要离开我了
[33:23] I found out he was cheating… 我发现他出轨了
[33:26] With his agent’s assistant. 他和他的经纪助理
[33:30] I confronted him, told him it was her or me, 我当面要他做出选择
[33:32] and he chose her. 他选择了她
[33:37] I threw some things in a bag and took off. 然后我随意往包里塞了点东西就离开了
[33:39] I didn’t have a plan. 我之前没有做计划
[33:40] I just needed to get out of there, 我只是想离开那里
[33:41] And I couldn’t think of anywhere else to go. 我不知道去哪里
[33:48] Why didn’t you tell me this? 那你为什么没有告诉我
[33:51] Lynette, my life is about to fall apart. 勒奈特 我的人生就这样垮了
[33:54] I haven’t even admitted it to myself yet. 我连自己都没有做好思想准备
[33:58] How could I tell you? 又如何告诉你呢
[34:00] Well, of course you can stay here as long as you want. 既然这样 你在这愿意住多久就住多久
[34:05] Thanks. 谢谢你
[34:09] And to show my appreciation, 为了表达我的感激
[34:10] I would like to pay for your first face-lift. 我愿意花钱请你做一次整容
[34:15] That is so generous. 你可真大方
[34:18] Although now you’ve had nine, 虽然说 你已经整过9次了
[34:20] you probably get the next one free. 第10次很有可能是免费的
[34:27] Hey, Carlos. what can I– 嗨 卡洛斯 我能帮你什么吗
[34:29] I’ll make this quick. I’m gonna give you two options. 我长话短说 我给你两个选择
[34:32] Option one– I sue this hospital for– 一 我对这家医院提起上诉
[34:34] I don’t know– 要求你们赔偿我 大概
[34:36] $10 million, $20 million, 1000万 2000万
[34:37] And I think I’ll get it. that would bankrupt us. 我想那样的话 我们就要破产了
[34:40] Then you’re probably gonna wanna go for option two. 那你可能会选择二
[34:42] Which is? 是什么
[34:43] You make this whole thing go away– 你来中止这一切
[34:45] Shred the documents, 销毁文件
[34:46] call off the search for the other family, 停止寻找对方家庭
[34:47] And never, ever let Gaby find out about this. 永远 永远不要让加布得知这件事
[34:51] Carlos, we’ve sent out letters, 卡洛斯 信我们都发出去了
[34:54] hired investigators. 还雇了侦探去调查
[34:56] I don’t know if this process can be stopped. 我不知道这能否停得下来
[34:58] – Try. – And even if it could, -试试看 -就算能停
[35:01] This is a hell of a thing you’re taking , 你也得守着这个天大的秘密
[35:04] keeping this secret by yourself. 永远深藏在心里
[35:07] What’s my choice? 我别无选择
[35:09] If gaby knew the truth, it would kill her. 如果加布知道了真相 她会伤心死的
[35:13] No. I can’t tell her. 不 我不能告诉她
[35:17] – I can’t tell him. – Are you sure? -我不能告诉他 -你确定吗
[35:21] Doesn’t he deserve to know 他难道不该知道
[35:22] what Andrew did to his mother? 安德鲁对他母亲做了什么吗
[35:24] You have to understand– 你要理解
[35:26] Carlos is so happy right now. 卡洛斯现在过得很幸福
[35:29] Our marriage is the best it’s ever been. 我们的婚姻 前所未有的美满
[35:32] He loves his job. 他热爱自己的工作
[35:33] The girls are turning out so beautifully. 女儿们也越长越漂亮了
[35:38] Except for this one easily ignorable blip… 除了这个可以轻松略过的小污点
[35:44] Our life is perfect. 我们的生活完美极了
[35:48] And I won’t let anything change that. 我不想让任何事毁了它
[35:55] Pork chops for dinner. 晚餐吃猪排
[35:56] I know it was a bit of a splurge, 我知道这有点奢侈
[35:58] but I made up for it– 1-ply toilet paper. 作为弥补 以后用单层厕纸[廉价厕纸]
[36:03] Something wrong? 怎么了
[36:04] The bank turned down my loan application. 银行拒绝了我的借款申请
[36:07] Without that money, I can’t hire any help. 没有那些钱 我就没钱雇一个帮手
[36:09] And without help, 没人帮我
[36:10] it’s just gonna be one dinky job after another. 我们就只能靠零散工作维持生活
[36:14] We’ll never get outta here like that. 这样下去 我们永远也搬不回去
[36:19] Okay. Well, we’ll scrimp and save. 那我们就多节衣缩食吧
[36:24] I won’t buy pork chops anymore. I’m gonna return these. 我不买猪排吃了 我把这些退回去
[36:29] I’m thinking about taking a job in Alaska. 我打算接一份阿拉斯加的工作
[36:31] What? 什么
[36:32] A buddy told me about it– six months on an oil rig. 一个哥们告诉我的 去石油钻井工作6个月
[36:35] One year at the most. 最多一年
[36:38] I could make triple what I can earn here. 我可以比现在挣得多3倍
[36:40] You can probably back in the house before I’m even done. 我还没回来 你就很有可能搬回原来的家了
[36:42] Mike, that is really dangerous work. 麦克 这是份非常危险的工作
[36:46] M.J. Needs you here. I need you here. M.J.需要你在这儿 我也需要你在身边
[36:49] No, there’s gotta be another way. 不要 还会有别的法子的
[36:50] You think I wanna go? 你以为我想离开吗
[36:52] We don’t have any good options here. 我们没有更好的选择了
[36:58] Give me a month before you make a decision. 在你做决定前 给我一个月的时间
[37:01] I’ve just got a feeling that this jewelry thing of mine 我有预感 我设计的首饰
[37:04] could start pulling in some serious money. 会开始带来惊人收益的
[37:07] Sweetheart, you’re talented, 宝贝 你是很有天分
[37:08] but “Serious money”? 但”惊人收益”不是闹着玩的
[37:11] You’d be surprised what some people are willing to pay for. 你会惊讶于 人们愿意为此付出的金额的
[37:20] No nudity, no sex, and no one can ever know. 不裸体 不上床 不准任何人知道
[37:24] I am so glad I can help. 我很高兴能帮得上忙
[37:36] So what did you remove this with–a puma? 你是怎么把这些撕下来的 用天线吗
[37:39] I was anxious to get rid of it. 我就是很想撕下来换过
[37:42] My soon-to-be ex-husband 这里的大部分装潢
[37:43] picked out most of the decor, 是我的准前夫布置的
[37:45] And I realized I needed a fresh start. 我意识到 我需要一个新的开始
[37:48] You know, wallpaper’s nice, but it’s a little… 贴墙纸是不错 就是有点…
[37:51] Well, it’s your house, not mine. 当然了 这里是您家 不关我事
[37:53] No, Keith, please. 不 金斯 拜托
[37:54] I hired you. I wanna hear your ideas. 我雇你来就是想听听你的意见
[37:56] I would suggest that you paint this room 我建议你给这件房刷漆
[37:58] Something, you know, bold. 用些大胆的颜色
[38:02] Oh, I like the sound of that. 这主意我喜欢
[38:04] Perhaps a nice, deep beige. 或许刷一个漂亮的深黄色
[38:07] Or… bolder. 或者再大胆一点
[38:10] I mean, with the size of this room and the light, 鉴于这个房间的大小和灯光效果
[38:11] You could go… 你可以考虑…
[38:14] Scarlet red. 紫红色
[38:16] Please don’t take this the wrong way, 别误解我的意思
[38:17] But I’m going to be serving dinner in this room, 但我要在这房间里招待晚宴的
[38:20] Not sailors. 而非船员水手
[38:25] Could you excuse me for a moment? I’ll be right back. 你能稍等一会儿吗 我马上回来
[38:34] Here you go– 给你
[38:36] The final division of assets. 最终版的财产分割
[38:38] Just need a jill hancock from you, 只想问你要吉尔·汉考克的那幅作品[著名摄影师]
[38:40] and we’re all set. 我们就两清了
[38:44] Uh, before I forget, 我差点忘了
[38:45] Andrew’s having a dinner party on the 10th, 安德鲁10号要办一场晚宴
[38:47] And he’d love for you to come. 他希望你能来参加
[38:49] Even though we’re separating, 就算我们分居了
[38:51] we both want you to feel that you’re still part of the family. 我们都想让你觉得 你还是家里的一份子
[38:55] I’m touched. Thank you, Bree. 我很感动 谢谢你 布里
[38:58] Orson, don’t we have plans? 奥森 我们不是还有事吗
[39:00] The wine tasting? 去品酒
[39:07] Why don’t you wait for me in the van? 你何不在车里等我呢
[39:13] As you may have gleaned, 你可能察觉到了
[39:16] My relationship with Judy has… evolved. 我和朱迪的关系 有进一步的发展
[39:21] Was it evolving while you and I were still together? 你跟我还在一起的时候 就发生了
[39:23] No, no, of course not. 不 不 当然不是
[39:25] Apparently, she had feelings for me, 显然 她一直对我有好感
[39:28] But she waited a respectable amount of time 在对我表白之前
[39:30] Before expressing them. 她已经忍耐了很久了
[39:31] It’s been a week. 这才不过一个礼拜
[39:33] You know the expression “The ink’s not even dry”? 你知道那句成语叫”迫不及待”吧
[39:35] It’s not dry! 你也太迫不及待了
[39:39] We have separated, Bree. 我们已经分居了 布里
[39:43] And the two of us spent so many years being miserable. 我们俩彷徨了这么多年
[39:46] I just think at our age, 我只是觉得 人近中年
[39:48] We can’t let an opportunity for happiness pass us by. 不能再错失幸福的机会了
[40:01] Forget the red. 不说红色了
[40:02] I’ve got something here called moonstruck yellow 我刚找到一个叫”月色撩人”的黄色
[40:04] That will kick your dining room’s ass. 一定能让你的厨房涣然一新
[40:09] Come on. I promise. You’ll love this. 我保证 你会非常满意的
[40:10] With your red hair, you will look 加上你的红发 你站在这间房里
[40:13] so hot in this room. 一定美艳极了
[40:16] But, you know, whatever you want. 不过 还是你说了算
[40:17] Clearly you have other options. 你当然还有很多别的选择
[40:23] Maybe I do. 也许是吧
[40:31] There’s my favorite realtor. Thanks for coming over. 我最爱的中介来了 欢迎大驾
[40:35] How are ya? 你好吗
[40:36] Bit of a pariah, thanks to you. 多亏了你 我被排挤了
[40:38] Don’t tell me the neighbors are blaminyou for my return. 别告诉我 邻居们因为我回来了而责怪你
[40:41] Of course they are. 他们当然了
[40:43] You know, when you told me that you didn’t have any pets, 当你告诉我 你不养宠物的时候
[40:45] You could have mentioned 你应该提到
[40:46] It’s because they don’t allow them in prison. 那是因为监狱里不能养宠物
[40:47] Now, now, be nice. 好了好了 消消气
[40:49] – I’m about to throw more business your way. – Oh? -我还有生意要交给你呢 -是吗
[40:52] I hear that my old house is back on the market. 我听说我之前的家正待出售
[40:55] I’d like to buy it. 我想买下来
[40:57] Because of all the wonderful memories? 因为往日美好的回忆吗
[40:59] Just find out what they’re asking. 去查查他们的要价
[41:01] Okay, but you just signed a one-year lease on this place, 你刚跟这所房子签了一年的合同
[41:03] and you’re buying a house across the street. 又要买下对街的这座
[41:04] Doesn’t sound like a very good plan. 听起来不像是个好计划
[41:06] Oh, believe me. I’ve had ten years to work on this plan. 相信我 这个计划我已经酝酿了10年了
[41:10] It’s a good one. 绝对是个好计划
[41:14] Bad news travels quickly, 噩耗 总是不胫而走
[41:16] And when it arrives, we have to find a way to deal with it. 它降临的时候 我们必须想办法应对
[41:24] If our husbands tell us they’ve moved on… 如果丈夫告诉我们 他们已经不念旧情了
[41:28] we look for projects to distract us. 我们就应当追寻新的目标
[41:33] If the bills start to stack up… 如果账单堆积不下
[41:37] We find ways to earn extra cash. 我们就另辟蹊径去赚钱
[41:43] If we’re told a secret too terrible to share… 如果我们得知一个无法分享的噩耗
[41:47] We learn to keep it to ourselves. 我们就把它深埋心间
[41:52] But we must remember the bad news that’s delivered 但我们必须记住 不经传来的噩耗
[41:56] can sometimes be good news… 有时也可能是…
[42:00] In disguise. 喜讯
[42:02] That the guy you were talkin’ about? 是你说起的那个人吗
[42:06] The one that killed your sister? 那个杀了你姐姐的人
[42:08] It certainly is. 就是他
[42:10] He looks like a killer. It’s a shame they let him out. 他看起来就像个杀手 放他出去真可惜
[42:14] As it turns out, it’s all for the best. 事实上 这一切再好不过了
[42:18] Paul can now receive the punishment he’s entitled to. 保罗现在就能受到他应得的惩罚了
[42:23] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[42:24] Just between us girls, 我只告诉你
[42:27] Paul Young will be dead within six months. 保罗·杨在6个月之内 必死无疑
[42:30] How you gonna make that happen? 你怎么办得到呢
[42:32] You’re in here at least two years. 你要在这儿关至少2年
[42:35] True, but you see, 真的 你等着瞧吧
[42:39] Paul Young doesn’t have a friends on that street. 保罗·杨在那条街上没有任何朋友
[42:45] I do. 但我有
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme