Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Why didn’t you tell me you were having money problems? 你为什么不告诉我你遇到了经济困难?
[00:05] Susan made a difficult decision. Susan做出了一个艰难的决定
[00:07] – You can’t sell your house. – We’re not selling. We’re renting. – 你不能卖掉你的房子 – 我们不是卖 是出租
[00:10] Bree was blackmailed by Sam. Bree被Sam勒索了
[00:12] I’m talking about your son running down Carlos’ mother. 我说的是你儿子撞倒Carlos老妈的事
[00:17] I want you to sign over your company to me. 我要你把你的公司签字转让给我
[00:20] Patrick got what he needed Patrick拿到了把柄
[00:22] to force Angie to do what he wanted. Angie只得任其摆布
[00:24] You’re gonna make me another bomb. 你得帮我再造一个炸弹
[00:26] But Angie managed to send out a call for help… 但Angie想方设法送出了一个求救信息…
[00:31] And Lynette discovered that Eddie was the killer. Lynette发现Eddie就是凶手
[00:40] In those first awful moments, 在可怕的时刻来临的时候
[00:43] all Lynette Scavo could think of were her children. Lynette Scavo想到的全是她的孩子
[00:48] She thought of the moment her daughter began to walk… 她想到了她女儿蹒跚学步之时…
[00:53] And the day her son won the spelling bee… 她儿子赢得了拼字奖杯的那天…
[00:58] And that time her twins scared her with a frog. 她的双胞胎宝贝用青蛙吓唬她的那一刻
[01:04] Yes, this is what Lynette thought about… 是的 这就是Lynette被那个焦虑不安的少年…
[01:09] while a disturbed young man was holding her hostage. 胁持当人质的时候所想到的
[01:14] Eddie, please. Eddie 求你了
[01:16] Don’t talk to me, Mrs. Scavo. 别跟我说话 Scavo太太
[01:18] – I really need to think. – I know you must be scared. – 我真的需要想想 – 我知道你吓坏了
[01:21] But I am your friend, Eddie. I want to help. 但我是你的朋友 Eddie 我想帮你
[01:25] Look, what… what… what can you do? 听着 你能做… 做… 做什么?
[01:26] You can’t do anything. 你什么也做不了
[01:27] I can tell people what a mean, angry drunk your mother was, 我可以告诉大家你妈妈是个刻薄 狂暴的酒鬼
[01:32] How she abused you, how defenseless you are. 她如何虐待你 而你又无法保护自己
[01:34] – You almost didn’t have a choice. – And what about the others? – 你几乎被逼上了绝路 – 那其他人呢?
[01:39] What others? 什么其他人?
[01:40] The other girls I killed. 我杀掉的其他女孩
[01:46] Oh. 哦
[01:47] Still think you can help me? Look… 你还觉得能帮得了我吗? 听我说…
[01:51] I don’t want to hurt you. 我不想伤害你
[01:53] Look, we’ll drive till we’re in the middle of nowhere. 我们把车开到一个偏僻的地方
[01:57] I’ll drop you off, and by the time 我把你放下 等到你
[02:00] – you find anyone to tell, I’ll be gone. – No. – 告诉别人的时候 我已经逃走了 – 不行
[02:03] Look, I don’t know what else to do. 听着 我不知道别的还有什么办法
[02:04] – I can’t have you going to the police. – I can’t go anywhere. – 我不能让你去报警 – 我哪里也去不了
[02:08] Yes. 是的
[02:10] All Lynette could think about were her children… Lynette想到的都是她的孩子
[02:15] My water just broke. 我的羊水破了
[02:19] Especially the child she was about to give birth to. 特别是那个即将出生的孩子
[02:36] Teresa Pruitt used to be a nurse. Teresa Pruitt以前是个护士
[02:40] For 33 years, she worked in the maternity ward 她在美景镇纪念医院的产房
[02:43] at Fairview Memorial Hospital. 工作了三十三年
[02:48] She spent her days caring for newborn infants… 她一直在照顾新生儿…
[02:55] And looking after brand-new mothers. 协助新妈妈
[03:02] It was a job she had loved with all her heart. 这是一份她真心热爱的工作
[03:08] But that was many years ago. 但那是多年前的事了
[03:13] Now Teresa Pruitt was back at Fairview Memorial… 现在Teresa Pruitt又回到了美景镇纪念医院…
[03:19] But this time as a patient… 但这一次她的身份是病人…
[03:22] a patient with a secret. 一个带着秘密的病人
[03:29] Hello, Teresa. I came as soon as I could. 你好 Teresa 我尽快赶来了
[03:33] I’m so sorry. 很抱歉
[03:34] Don’t be. 别这样
[03:36] It’s my time. 我的大限将至
[03:39] You’re very brave. 你很勇敢
[03:40] Hmm, I wish that were true, Father. 呃 我希望真是这样 神父
[03:49] Did you know I used to be a nurse in this hospital? 你知道我以前是这个医院的护士吗?
[03:54] Yes. You just retired a few years ago, right? 知道 你几年前退休了 对吗?
[03:57] I didn’t retire. I quit out of guilt. 我不是退休的 我是因内疚而辞职的
[04:03] What do you mean? 你说什么?
[04:05] I did something awful. 我做了些可怕的事情
[04:09] Do you want to take confession? 你想要忏悔吗?
[04:11] No. Confessions are private, 不 忏悔是私下的
[04:15] and the people who run this hospital 但医院的管理者
[04:17] need to know what I did… 应当得知我所做的事情…
[04:20] Because they have to make it right. 因为他们必须纠正我的错误
[04:29] Oh! Excuse me. 哦! 打扰一下
[04:32] I need to see Nick Bolen. What room is he in? 我要见Nick Bolen 他在哪间病房?
[04:34] Oh, I’m sorry. 噢 抱歉
[04:34] Visiting hours don’t start until 9:00. 九点钟以后才允许探望病人
[04:37] Okay, but this is an emergency. 嗯 但是情况紧急
[04:39] Ma’am, he just came in out of a coma. 夫人 他刚从昏迷中醒过来
[04:41] Unless you’re immediate family, you need to come back at 9:00. 除非你是他的直系亲属 否则你得九点钟后再来
[04:46] Okay, I get it. 好的 我明白了
[04:47] You’re just following the rules. 你也只是按章办事
[04:49] You’re a nurse… an underpaid, underappreciated nurse 你是一个护士… 一个低收入 不被重视的护士
[04:53] who might need some help making ends meet. 你也许需要点帮助来维持开支
[04:57] So what do you say to… ahem… $12? 那你觉得… 呃… 12美元怎么样?
[05:05] Oh, wait. I’m gonna need $10 for parking. 哦 等等 我得留10美元交停车费
[05:08] Ma’am. 夫人
[05:09] How about gum? Do you like gum? 口香糖怎么样? 你喜欢口香糖吗?
[05:12] Come back later. 晚点儿再来吧
[05:18] Hey, Lorna, Dr. Burke needs you in radiology. 嗨 Lorna Burke医生要你到放射室去
[05:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:33] Hey! You with the ponytail. 嗨! 那个扎马尾辫的
[05:35] – I gotta see Nick Bolen. – Are you family? – 我要见Nick Bolen – 你是他家人吗?
[05:38] Forget about it. I’m his wife Angie. 别提了 我是他老婆Angie
[05:40] Really? Well, then who’s that blonde lady who’s been here? 真的? 嗯 那之前在这里的金发女士是谁?
[05:44] His whore?! She was here? Oh, I’m having her whacked! 他的婊子?! 她在这里? 我得给她点颜色瞧瞧!
[05:47] Oh, no! I could be wrong. 哦 不要! 我可能搞错了
[05:49] Maybe I should get my supervisor. 也许我该问一下我的主管
[05:51] Do I look like I got time for supervisors? 你觉得我有时间等你的主管吗?
[05:53] I got sauce on the stove, ziti in the oven 我炉子上还煮着酱汁 烤箱里还烤着通心粉
[05:55] and a mustache that needs to get bleached. Let’s go! 还得刮胡子 赶紧的! (意大利女人体毛较为浓重)
[05:57] Come on! Let’s go! 快点! 走吧!
[06:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:11] W… wow. 哇… 喔
[06:12] Did we… did we get hammered last night or what? 我们… 我们昨晚喝高了还得怎么的?
[06:16] No, you got hammered. 不 是你喝高了
[06:18] Preston and I just followed you around apologizing to everyone. 我和Preston跟着你 还得到处跟别人道歉
[06:21] Mm, another thing we won’t be telling your mom. 呃 这事一定不要告诉你妈妈
[06:24] Hey, do you think I woke her up when I came in? 嗨 你觉得我进来时把她吵醒了吗?
[06:26] – When you came in? – Yeah. – 你进来的时候? – 对
[06:27] No. When you jumped up on the coffee table 没有 不过当你跳上咖啡桌
[06:29] and sang “margaritaville”? Maybe. 大唱”玛格丽特小镇”的时候呢? 有可能
[06:32] Guys. I just checked on mom, and she’s not there, 伙计们 我刚去找妈妈了 她不在
[06:36] and the bed looks like it hasn’t been slept in. 而且床铺也没有睡过的痕迹
[06:38] Oh, god. She did hear me. 哦 天哪 她一定听到我的声音了
[06:42] Oh, she must have stormed out of here first thing. 她要做的第一件事 肯定就是对我河东狮吼
[06:45] But why didn’t she wake you up and yell at you? 那她为什么不先叫醒你 再跟你吼呢?
[06:47] Have I been stabbed? 我被捅了吗?
[06:53] You’re back. What happened with Sam? 你回来了 Sam的事怎么样了?
[06:57] And did you tell him his services were no longer needed? 你跟他说了 他不必继续在这里干了吗?
[07:00] I tried to. He responded by blackmailing me. 我说了 他却以勒索我为回应
[07:04] What? 什么?
[07:06] He knows what happened to Mrs.Solis. 他知道Solis夫人的事了
[07:11] Gaby. What does she have to do with this? 你说Gaby? 她和这事有什么关系?
[07:14] I’m talking about Carlos’mother. 我说的是Carlos老妈
[07:17] What happened to Carlos’mother? Carlos老妈怎么了?
[07:18] Ten years ago, she died after being hit by a car 十年前 她被车撞死
[07:23] that Andrew was driving. 是Andrew开的车
[07:25] Oh, my god. 哦 天哪
[07:26] – How did he find out? – Danielle told him. – 他怎么知道的? – Danielle说的
[07:29] – What? Why? – I don’t know. – 什么? 为什么啊? – 我也不知道
[07:31] I think it was some idiotic attempt to bond with him. 我猜是她想和他套近乎 才做出的蠢举动吧
[07:35] Wait a minute. 等等
[07:37] You never told Carlos and Gaby? 这事你从未告诉过Carlos和Gaby?
[07:39] Of course not. That would have destroyed the friendship, 当然没说 这会毁了我们的友谊
[07:42] not to mention Carlos would have sent Andrew to jail. 更别说Carlos会送Andrew去坐牢
[07:45] So what does Sam want? 那Sam到底想要什么?
[07:47] My company, and I’m going to give it to him. 我的公司 我打算给他
[07:51] – Are you crazy? – If I don’t, he’ll go to the police. – 你疯了? – 我要是不给 他就报警了
[07:53] – Let him. – Andrew! – 随他去好了 – Andrew!
[07:54] Mom, I’m not letting you give up everything you’ve worked for 妈 我才不会因为那神经病 手上有我们的把柄
[07:57] just ’cause that psycho thinks he has something over on us. 就让你把自己辛辛苦苦 打拼的事业拱手相让
[07:59] They will send you to prison. 他们会送你坐牢的
[08:01] – Well, maybe it’s time I paid for what I’ve done. – Absolutely not. – 是时候我该为自己的行为负责了 – 绝对不行
[08:04] Bree, you can’t give in to blackmail. It’s not right. Bree 你不能屈服于他的勒索啊 这样不对
[08:07] And if Andrew wants to take responsibility… 既然Andrew决定负起责任…
[08:09] Orson, this is really just between me and my son. Orson 这是我和我儿子之间的事
[08:15] Would you mind? 你别插手好吗?
[08:18] Of course not. 当然可以
[08:33] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[08:36] Why am I wet? 我怎么湿漉漉的?
[08:38] Beats me. I’m not a doctor. 我怎么知道 我又不是医生
[08:41] Gaby, what are you doing here? Gaby 你在这干嘛?
[08:42] Angie’s in trouble. Look, she wrote me this note. Angie有麻烦了 快看 这是她写的
[08:45] “Danny和我被挟持了 别报警 去找Nick”
[08:49] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[08:50] There was a guy with her. He said he was her brother. 她家里有个男人 自称是她哥哥
[08:55] She doesn’t have a brother. 她哪有什么哥哥
[08:56] Is it Patrick Logan? 那人是Patrick Logan吗?
[08:59] You know about Patrick? 你也知道Patrick?
[09:01] She told me everything. 她都告诉我了
[09:04] Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? 哇 哇 你在干吗?
[09:06] I gotta get him outta there. 我得把他弄走
[09:07] Wait. Are you crazy? In your condition? 等下 你疯啦? 就凭你这情况?
[09:10] Why can’t we just call the cops? 为什么不能报警啊?
[09:11] Because the second Patrick feels cornered, 一旦Patrick走投无路
[09:14] Angie and Danny are dead. Angie和Danny就死定了
[09:17] Oh, my god. 哦 上帝啊
[09:19] Are you gonna be all right? 你没事吧?
[09:21] No. You’re gonna have to drive me 有事 你得开车送我
[09:22] – to help me get him outta there. – Okay. – 帮我弄走他 – 好
[09:26] I know. I’m sorry. I’m putting you in a dangerous position. 抱歉 把你也牵扯进来
[09:30] Forget about it. 管不了这么多了
[09:36] So you’re done? 大功告成了?
[09:38] Yes. 是啊
[09:42] When you push the detonator, 你摁下引爆按钮
[09:44] you got 30 seconds till it blows. 30秒钟后立即爆炸
[09:49] You got what you wanted. You gonna let us go now? 你的心愿达成 可以放我们走了吗?
[09:53] Not yet. You’re coming with me to Oregon. 别急 你得陪我去俄勒冈州
[09:59] You didn’t say anything about that. 之前你怎么没提
[10:00] Ange… Ange啊…
[10:02] What if the bomb’s a dud? 要是这个是哑弹呢?
[10:04] I mean, you did run off with another man and take my son. 你之前可是带着我儿子和别人私奔了
[10:07] I’ve got some trust issues. 我可不怎么相信你
[10:10] Will you at least let Danny go? 那至少放了Danny吧?
[10:12] No. See, if the bomb doesn’t go off, 不行 听着 如果是哑弹
[10:18] I’ll put a bullet in your head 我就让你脑袋开花
[10:21] and then come back and kill him. 再回来杀了他
[10:28] So… 那么…
[10:31] You sure you’re done? 你真的大功告成了?
[10:36] I guess I could take another look. 我再检查下吧
[10:45] My grandson’s visiting. He’ll love this. 我孙子过来了 他肯定喜欢这个
[10:49] How about we give you 100 bucks? 100块怎么样?
[10:51] Look at the price tag. 50 cents. 看标价啊 50美分
[10:53] Please, Susan. Let us help you. 拜托了 Susan 让我们帮帮你吧
[10:55] I don’t need my arthritis medication this month. 这个月我不吃关节炎药了
[10:57] Look, I can almost make a fist. 看 我快能握拳了
[11:00] Thank you, but we’re not looking for a handout. Just a hand. 谢谢了 我们不需要施舍 帮个忙就行
[11:04] Hey, I just got off the phone with Lee. 嘿 我刚和Lee通了电话
[11:05] – He thinks he might have found a renter. – Already? – 他可能找到租房子的了 – 这么快?
[11:08] Well, that’s a good thing, isn’t it? 这可是好消息啊
[11:10] Yeah, yeah. It’s great. 是啊 好消息
[11:12] Stranger living in my house… yippee! 陌生人住进我们的房子… 多好啊!
[11:14] Hey, Susan, how much for this dining room set? 嘿 Susan 这套餐桌多少钱?
[11:18] I paid $1,200 a year ago. You can have it for $300. 去年我可是花了1200块大洋 300块卖你了
[11:22] I’ll give you 50 bucks. 50块吧
[11:25] I thought you weren’t looking for a handout, just a hand. 你不是说不要施舍 帮个小忙就行嘛
[11:28] That’s not a hand. That’s a finger. 你那叫帮忙? 是趁火打劫吧
[11:30] Susan, I’m not neighbor Kinsky right now. I’m business Kinsky. Susan 我现在的身份不是邻居Kinsky 是商人Kinsky
[11:35] So I’m gonna be frank. 实话实说了
[11:36] You don’t have a pot to pee-pee in right now, 你现在缺钱的很
[11:38] and our neighborhood knows it. What’s it gonna be? 我们这些邻居都知道 到底卖多少钱?
[11:41] Jeez, Kinsky. Have a heart. The woman needs the money. 天哪 Kinsky 积点德吧 她急需钱
[11:44] Oh, keep out of it, Mccluskey. You know the yard sale game. 不管你事 Mccluskey 你知道庭院旧货出售是怎么一回事
[11:47] If you lost the stomach for it, walk away. 要是这儿没你喜欢的 就走开
[11:50] No, Mitzi. You walk away. 不对 Mitzi 是你走开
[11:52] Excuse me? 什么?
[11:53] You’re nothing but a vulture. 你真是贪心
[11:54] I want you off my property. 离我的财产远点
[12:00] Hey, lookie here. 嘿 快看啊
[12:03] I’m on a public sidewalk. Now what you gonna do? 我现在可是站在公共人行道上 能拿我怎么着?
[12:08] Mitzi, I am not “neighbor” Delfino. Mitzi 我现在的身份不是”邻居”Delfino
[12:12] I am “woman who’s about to move into an apartment 而是”即将搬到加油站后面公寓”的
[12:15] behind a gas station” Delfino, Delfino夫人
[12:16] and if you don’t get out of my face, 你要是再不消失
[12:18] I am gonna ram this thigh master down your throat. 我就把美腿器塞进你喉咙
[12:22] Fine. $300. 好吧 三百块
[12:26] Sold. 成交
[12:35] I found some aspirin. Will that help? 我找到点阿司匹林 有用吗?
[12:39] This isn’t a headache. These are contractions. 我不是头疼 是宫缩啊
[12:43] I need you to take me to a hospital. 你得送我去医院
[12:45] No, I can’t, you’ll tell someone about me. 不行 你会告发我的
[12:48] Eddie, I swear to god. I don’t care about you right now. Eddie 我向上帝发誓 我现在没心思理你
[12:50] All I care about is this baby. Please. 我只关心这孩子 求你了
[12:58] Porter, I found her. She’s at Eddie’s. Porter 我找到她了 她在Eddie家
[13:01] If I’m not back in 15 minutes, 如果我15分钟内没回来
[13:02] it means she did not accept my apology, 这意味着她没有接受我的道歉
[13:04] and it was fun being your dad. 我会永远记住 做你们父亲之时的欢乐
[13:08] Okay. I’m trusting you here. 好吧 我暂且相信你
[13:12] Thank you. You have my word. 谢谢 我向你保证
[13:16] Eddie! It’s Tom! Eddie! 是Tom!
[13:19] I need to talk to her again. 我得再跟她谈一谈
[13:22] Quiet. 安静点
[13:23] Honey! I can see your car. I know you’re in there. 亲爱的! 我看见你的车了 知道你就在里面
[13:27] Lynette! Lynette啊!
[13:37] Okay, I get it. 好吧 我明白了
[13:38] You’re giving me the silent treatment. 你在跟我打冷战
[13:40] Well, when you cool off, 呃 等你气消了
[13:42] I will be home 我会在家里
[13:43] with a gigantic bouquet of your favorite flowers. 会捧着一大束你最爱的花 等你回来
[13:55] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[13:58] I had to do that. 我不得不这样做
[14:03] I’ll take you to the hospital now. 我现在就送你去医院
[14:04] It’s too late. It’s too late. This baby is coming now. 来不及了 已经太迟了 宝宝就要出来了
[14:11] And you have to help me deliver it. 你必须帮我接生
[14:22] Mr. Chase, you got a minute? Chase先生 您有空吗?
[14:23] Oh, sure, father. Come on in. 噢 当然神父 进来吧
[14:25] I just came from Teresa Pruitt’s bedside. 我刚从Teresa Pruitt病房出来
[14:28] She passed. 她去世了
[14:29] I’m sorry to hear that. I, uh, I remember her fondly. 我很抱歉 呃 我对她印象深刻
[14:32] She was one of my best nurses. 她是医院最优秀的护士之一
[14:34] Before she died, she told me something… 在她去世前 向我倾述些旧事…
[14:37] an awful secret that she’d been living with for years. 一个可怕的秘密 在她心中隐藏了多年
[14:41] Uh, father, I’m, uh, I’m not trying to tell you 呃 神父 我并不是想提醒你
[14:44] how to do your business, 如何履行自己的职责
[14:45] but aren’t those things supposed to be confidential? 但那些事情是需要保密的吧?
[14:47] She wanted you to hear this, 她希望你知道这事
[14:51] but I think you should sit down first. 我看你还是先坐下吧
[14:58] Hey, lady, unless you want to be carried into the truck, 嘿 小姐 若你不想被装进卡车
[15:01] You need to get off that chair. 你得从椅子上下来
[15:02] I see. Like you’re the mover. Funny. 我明白了 貌似你成了搬运工 真搞笑
[15:07] Have you seen T-rex? 你们看到我的霸王龙了吗?
[15:09] The dinosaur? Well, check in the boxes. 那个恐龙娃娃? 嗯 去盒子里找找看
[15:11] No, honey. We sold it to Roy. 不用了 宝贝 我们把它卖给Roy了
[15:13] No! 不会吧!
[15:15] Yeah. You put it in the “sell” pile. 是的 你把它放入”待售”物品那边了啊
[15:17] What’s a “sell” pile? 什么是”待售”物品啊?
[15:18] Uh-oh. 呃…噢
[15:21] I want my T-rex. 我要我的霸王龙
[15:23] Well, buddy, I’m sorry. We sold it, 呃 伙计 很抱歉 我们把它卖了
[15:25] – so there’s no way we can… – We’re getting it back. – 所以我们不可能… – 我们去把它要回来
[15:27] – What are you doing? – Loving my child. – 你这是干什么? – 心疼我的宝贝儿子
[15:30] Thank you, Mommy. 谢谢你 妈咪
[15:35] Susan, I don’t think you should have promised him that. Susan 我觉得你不该那样承诺他
[15:37] Roy bought it for his grandson. Roy买来送给他孙子的
[15:39] It’s bad enough that we are dragging him 我们把他拖出他唯一居住过的家
[15:41] from the only home he has ever lived in, 这对他来说已经够惨了
[15:43] moving across town where he doesn’t know a single soul. 搬到一个城镇的另一头 在那他谁也不认识
[15:46] If that silly dinosaur brings him a moment’s comfort, 如果那傻乎乎的恐龙娃娃 能给他带来一丝安慰
[15:49] then we need to march over there and take it back. 那我们就要去那边 把它要回来
[15:55] What the hell? We’re moving. 管他呢? 反正要搬走了
[15:56] Let’s go piss off some neighbors. 走吧 去激怒我们的邻居
[16:02] And somehow the dinosaur got into the pile, 不知为什么 恐龙娃娃就放进”待售”那边去了
[16:04] And now M.J. is begging us to get it back. 而现在M.J.希望能够把它讨回来
[16:07] Sorry for the confusion, Roy. 很抱歉给你带来麻烦 Roy
[16:08] No, I get it. It’s just… 没关系 我知道 只是…
[16:11] I already gave it to my grandson. 我已经把它给我孙子了
[16:13] Aw, I remember when we gave it to M.J… 啊 我记得那恐龙娃娃 是我们在
[16:18] right after his puppy died. M.J.的小狗离世后给他买的
[16:20] Okay, okay. 好吧 好吧
[16:22] Let’s go get it before you take out your violin. 来吧 在你要回小提琴前 我把恐龙娃娃还给你
[16:27] I guess the excitement of getting a new friend 我估计新伙伴给他带的兴奋
[16:30] wore him out. 把他累坏了
[16:32] – I’ll wake him up. – Oh, you don’t have to do that. – 我来叫醒他 – 哦 你没必要吵醒他
[16:34] Why don’t you just slip it out of his arms? 何不从他的胳膊下悄悄地拿出来?
[16:36] – And we’ll leave a note. – A note? – 然后我们留下一张便条 – 一张便条?
[16:39] And cash. Mike, give the man some cash. 还有钱 Mike 给老人家一点补偿
[16:41] No, we’re not taking money. He’s got tons of other toys. 不用了 我们不会收钱的 他有一大堆玩具
[16:44] He’ll be fine. 他不会在意的
[16:53] Oh, god, he’s deaf. 噢 天啊 他是聋儿
[16:57] Shouldn’t we stop this? 我们还是算了吧?
[17:03] Just let it play out. 先看看再说
[17:11] There you go. 好了
[17:11] You are now the sole owner 现在你是Van de kamp夫人
[17:13] of Mrs. Van de kamp’s old fashioned foods. 传统食品公司的全权业主
[17:16] Of course, my lawyers will have to approve this. 当然了 我的律师会对此进行认证
[17:18] Of course, and you’ll see there’s a codicil. 那是 同时你也会看到一张附录
[17:21] If you breathe one word 如果你泄露了
[17:22] of Andrew’s involvement in that incident, Andrew涉嫌的那个意外
[17:25] You’ll be forced to pay me all sorts of money. 你将会赔偿我全部的资金
[17:27] Don’t worry. I’m much better at keeping secrets 不用担心 比起你的女儿
[17:30] than your daughter. 我更能保守秘密
[17:31] One can only hope. 但愿如此
[17:37] I didn’t want it to be this way. 我也不想这样
[17:41] And I understand if you need to hate me. 要是你恨我 我表示理解
[17:46] I don’t hate you, Sam. I feel sorry for you. 我不恨你Sam 我为你感到悲哀
[17:52] You came into my life 你来到我身边
[17:53] hoping to be a part of my family, and all you’re leaving with 期望成为家庭的一份子 而你现在却带着一份客户名单
[17:55] is a client list, some mixing bowls and my name. 一些锅碗瓢盆 以及我的招牌而离开
[18:00] Well, you’ll soon see that’s not enough. 你很快会发现 这是不够的
[18:03] You’ll always have a hole in your heart 你心里有些缺陷
[18:05] because you don’t really care about anybody, 因为你对别人漠不关心
[18:08] and I have a horrible feeling 而我有种可怕的感觉
[18:09] that no one will ever really care about you. 觉得也没有谁会真正地关心你
[18:16] Now would you please be a dear 现在 你能做点好事
[18:19] and close the door on your way out of my life? 帮我把门关上 然后从我生活中消失吗?
[18:29] So I’m gonna put the bomb in the trunk, 我会把炸弹放到车后箱里
[18:32] And that’s how long you have to say good-bye to our son. 你就利用这点时间 跟我们的儿子道别吧
[18:57] You can’t go with him. He’s never gonna let you come back. 你不能跟他去 他不会放你回来的
[18:59] I don’t know how this is gonna play out, 我不知道结果会怎么样
[19:01] But whatever happens, you gotta know, 但不管发生什么 你必须明白
[19:03] that I was out of choices. 我已别无选择
[19:07] Okay, Angie. Car’s loaded. 好了 Angie 车装好了
[19:11] Come on. 走吧
[19:14] We got a bomb to explode. 炸弹还等着我们去引爆呢
[19:16] Okay, okay. I gotta push again. 好 好了 我再用力推一次
[19:20] No, you have to look. 不 你必须看着
[19:22] – But it’s so gross! – I don’t care. You’re going to to have to catch her. Go. – 但是太恶心了! – 我才不管 你必须看着她 来吧
[19:32] I see something! I think it’s the head! 我看见了些东西! 应该是宝宝的头!
[19:35] Aah! 啊!
[19:37] Wait. There’s something around her neck! 等一下 她脖子上缠着些东西!
[19:41] What? 什么?
[19:44] I think it’s the umbilical cord. 可能是脐带
[19:45] No! No! 不! 不!
[19:47] She’s turning blue. 她脸色发青了
[19:50] Okay. Okay. Um… 好吧 好吧 呃…
[19:53] listen to me. 听我说
[19:55] You have to… hook the umbilical cord 你得… 用手指勾住脐带
[19:57] with your finger and pull it over her head. 把它从她头上扯下来
[20:00] – No, I can’t. – You have to! – 不 我做不到 – 你只能这么做!
[20:01] No, Mrs. Scavo, I’m serious! 不 Scavo夫人 我真的做不到!
[20:03] Listen to me. 听我说
[20:05] You have the chance to save… a life. 你现在有机会… 去拯救一个生命
[20:10] Please! 求求你!
[20:17] Okay. 好的
[20:20] Oh, oh, is it done? 哦 哦 好了吗?
[20:23] Yeah. I got her. 好了 我托住她了
[20:25] Yes! Yes! Yes. 好的! 好的!
[20:36] She’s okay? 她还好吗?
[20:39] Oh! 哦!
[20:42] Ahh! 啊!
[20:46] Thank you. 谢谢你
[20:49] I know. 我知道
[20:58] Where is he? 恐龙在哪儿?
[21:00] I’m sorry, sweetie. T-Rex is extinct. 抱歉 宝贝 霸王龙已经灭绝了
[21:03] Yeah, buddy. I’m sorry we couldn’t get him back for ya. 对 伙计 抱歉我们没能帮你拿回来
[21:08] But he’s mine. That’s not fair. 它是我的 这不公平
[21:11] M.J… M.J啊…
[21:13] That’s life. Life isn’t always fair. 这就是生活 生活不总是公平的
[21:17] Sometimes you can be a good person 有时你是个好人
[21:19] and you can do the right thing, 做正确的事
[21:20] and life still won’t give you your dinosaur back. 可生活并不会把你的恐龙还给你
[21:26] In other words, 也就是说
[21:28] we’re gonna take you to pizza world, 我们会带你去匹萨世界
[21:30] and you can play all the video games you want. 电动游戏任你打
[21:32] Okay. 好的
[21:42] Susan, life didn’t take your dinosaur. Susan 你的恐龙不是被生活拿走
[21:45] I did. 是我拿走的
[21:47] So please, just let me have it. 拜托 朝我发泄出来吧
[21:50] Okay. Yeah. 好的
[21:53] I resent you. 我恨你
[21:54] I love you, I respect you, but you know what? 我爱你 敬你 可是你知道吗?
[21:58] I mean, you blew it! And thanks to you, 你搞砸了这一切! 还因为你
[22:00] I have to leave the home where I raised my children. Look. 我得离开这个抚育我孩子长大的房子 你看
[22:03] Look, this… this is how tall Julie was 看 这… 这是Julie
[22:07] when she started kindergarten. 上幼儿园的时候的身高
[22:08] And… and this is her in junior high. 这是她上初中的时候的身高
[22:10] And this is M.J. 这是M.J的
[22:12] The day we brought him home from the hospital and stood him up. 我们把他从医院抱回来的那天 扶着他站在这儿量下的
[22:15] And this… this is where I thought he’d get to. 这… 这个是我觉得他能长到这么高
[22:19] Here. 这儿
[22:21] In this house… 在这所房子里…
[22:25] and now I’m never gonna know, and it’s all your fault. 现在我将永远都无法得知了 这全是你的错
[22:35] There it is. 别这样
[22:37] Hey. 嘿
[22:41] We’re gonna get it back. 我们会重新拥有这一切的
[22:47] I promise. 我发誓
[22:51] And in the meantime… 与此同时…
[23:11] Well… that’s done. 好了… 都结束了
[23:14] It’s Sam’s company now. 现在这是Sam的公司了
[23:16] So you did it. 你这么做了
[23:17] You actually gave up a business you spent eight years building. 你放弃了自己经营八年的事业
[23:21] What other choice did I have? 我还有别的选择吗?
[23:23] I can always start a new company. 我随时能再开一家新公司
[23:24] What I cannot do is send my son to jail. 可我不能把自己的儿子送进监狱
[23:29] You sent me to jail. 你曾把我送进监狱
[23:32] You insisted I turn myself in. 你极力劝说我去自首
[23:34] You said it was the only way you’d take me back. 你说这是你重新接纳我的唯一方法
[23:37] That was a completely different situation. 这两件事不能相提并论
[23:41] Really? 是吗?
[23:44] I ran over Mike and told no one. 没人知道我撞了Mike
[23:46] Andrew ran over Carlos’ mother and told no one. 也没人知道Andrew撞了Carlos的妈妈
[23:48] How is that different? 这有什么不同?
[23:51] Andrew was a child at the time. Andrew那时还只是个孩子
[23:53] He’s not anymore. 但他现在不是小孩儿了
[23:55] Orson, please. Orson 拜托
[23:57] I don’t mean to upset you. 我并不是想打击你
[23:58] I’m just curious why 我只是好奇
[24:00] you’re not demanding Andrew do the same thing as well. 为什么你不要求Andrew做同样的事
[24:04] Fine. I was wrong. 好吧 我错了
[24:05] I never should have asked you to make that sacrifice. 我不应该让你做出那样的牺牲
[24:07] I don’t want an apology. 我不要你的道歉
[24:11] I respected you for demanding better of me. 你严格要求我 我尊敬你
[24:15] You showed me you had principles and ideals. 你表现出了你的原则和理念
[24:17] You insisted I live up to your standards, 你坚持让我遵从你的标准去生活
[24:19] and I loved you for it. 我喜欢你这点
[24:22] What are you saying? 你在说什么呀?
[24:24] From the moment you told me what Andrew had done 从你告诉我Andrew的所为
[24:26] and what Sam was threatening to do, I saw this as a test, 和Sam的要挟那一刻起 我就把这当成了一个考验
[24:30] and I hoped worth all my heart that you would pass it, 我衷心希望你能通过考验
[24:32] but you have failed miserably. 可你却悲惨地失败了
[24:36] Where are you going? 你要去哪儿?
[24:37] Pack my suitcase. I’m leaving. 收拾东西 离开这儿
[24:39] What? 什么?
[24:41] You are not the woman I thought you were. 你已经不再是我印象中的那个你
[24:46] For god sakes, Orson. 看在上帝的份上 Orson
[24:49] He’s my son. I have no choice. 他是我儿子 我别无选择
[24:52] We always have a choice, 我们总是有选择的
[24:55] and I no longer choose to be your husband. 而我的选择就是 不再做你的丈夫
[25:08] All right, I’m gonna go around back, 好了 我现在绕到后面去
[25:09] see if I can climb in a window. 看能不能从窗户爬进去
[25:11] You think you can keep Patrick occupied for ten minutes? 你能拖住Patrick十分钟吗?
[25:13] Honey, you’re talking to a woman 亲爱的 你可是在和一个从来都是
[25:14] who never paid for a drink in her life. Please. 别人请喝酒的女人说话 拜托
[25:18] Oh, man. 哦 老天
[25:20] You okay? 你没事吧?
[25:22] Yeah. Just a little light-headed. 没事 就是有点头晕
[25:25] Just give me a second. 再给我点时间
[25:29] By the way, thank you. 顺便说一句 谢谢你
[25:30] I can’t believe you’re helping us out like this. 真不敢相信你能这么帮我们
[25:33] I don’t know. I guess it’s… 我也不知道 我猜是…
[25:35] I guess it’s because I know what it’s like 我猜是因为我也知道
[25:37] to have secrets, too. 心里藏着秘密是什么滋味
[25:39] It’s a lonely feeling. 是种孤独的滋味
[25:42] And that night on the plane when Angie told me hers, 那晚在飞机上 Angie告诉了我她的秘密
[25:46] I promised I would help her… 我就发誓要帮助她…
[25:49] whatever it takes. 不管代价如何
[25:55] Nick? Nick. Nick? 醒醒
[25:57] Oh, my god. Don’t pass out. 老天爷 别晕过去啊
[25:58] Nick! Nick啊!
[25:59] Come on! I can’t do this alone. 拜托! 我一个人做不来
[26:08] She’s so small. 她好小
[26:10] Not for long. They grow up so quickly. 只是现在 他们长得很快的
[26:15] I wish I could see her grow up. 多想我能看她长大
[26:22] So… I’m gonna go now. 好了… 我要走了
[26:26] If you could just… 你只要…
[26:28] wait a while before you call the police. 过一会儿再报警就好
[26:38] Wait. 等下
[26:41] That day you left my house, 那天你离开我们家的时候
[26:42] you told me your life would have turned out different 你说如果我是你妈妈 你的人生
[26:45] if I had been your mom. 将会是另一番景象
[26:48] So I’m gonna be your mom… Now. 所以 我要做你妈妈… 从现在开始
[26:52] Will you listen to me? 你会听我话吗?
[26:56] I don’t think you should leave. 我认为你不应该离开
[26:57] I think you should stay here and call the police. 我觉得你应该留下 去自首
[27:02] I can’t. 我做不到
[27:04] Yes, you can. 不 你可以
[27:06] I don’t want to spend the rest of my life in jail. 我不想下半辈子都困在监狱里
[27:09] Honey… Don’t you see you’re already there? 亲爱的… 你没发现 你已经被困住了吗?
[27:14] No matter where you run to, in your head, 不管你逃到哪儿 你心里
[27:17] you will still be angry. 总是充满愤恨
[27:19] You’ll still be in pain. 你还是会痛苦
[27:22] And as long as you want to keep hurting people, 一旦你再去伤害别人
[27:25] You will never be free. 你就永远得不到解放了
[27:27] I’ll be good. I swear. 我会好起来的 我发誓
[27:30] But people will never see that you’re good 但大家不会认为你是好孩子
[27:33] Unless you show them. 除非你表现给他们看
[27:36] Please, if you pick up the phone, they will know. 求你了 只要你拿起电话 他们就会懂
[27:41] And I will be so proud of you. 我也会为你自豪
[28:03] Will you call them for me? 你能帮我拨号吗?
[28:06] Of course. 当然
[28:22] Why don’t you hold the baby? 你抱着这小宝宝好吗?
[28:46] Hello. Fairview hospital? 你好 美景镇医院吗?
[28:48] I need to know how to bring someone out of a coma. 我想咨询下怎么把陷入昏迷的人弄醒
[28:51] I’m not sure if it’s a coma. 我也不清楚是不是昏迷
[28:53] Somewhere between a coma and a nap. 像是昏迷与昏睡之间
[28:56] How should I know if he’s clammy? 我怎么能知道他是不是病怏怏的?
[28:57] I left him in the car. 我把他留车里了
[29:00] Gaby? Gaby 在吗?
[29:02] Hey, Susan, what’s up? 嘿 Susan 有事吗?
[29:03] – Just came to say good-bye. – Okay. All right. See ya. – 就是来道别 – 哦 好吧 再见
[29:06] Oh, no. I mean, this is it. 哦 别 我是认真的
[29:08] Tomorrow’s moving day, and it’s gonna be crazy, 明天就是搬家的日子了 肯定会忙到爆
[29:10] So I didn’t want to rush through our good-byes. 我不想匆匆忙忙的跟你们告别
[29:11] Oh, good for you. I’ll catch ya when I catch ya. 哦 也是 再见 等我有空的时候再找你
[29:17] Hello? Hello? Damn it! 喂? 喂? 靠!
[29:24] Oh! Susan! Uh… 嗨 Susan! 呃…
[29:26] I’m sorry. I’m just so choked up about you leaving. 不好意思 只是知道你要走 我太难过了
[29:30] – I just couldn’t deal with it. – Oh! – 不知道该怎么办 – 噢!
[29:33] Really? 真的吗?
[29:35] You know who else is gonna be devastated? Angie. 你知道还有谁会悲痛欲绝吗? 是Angie
[29:38] Angie Bolen? Angie Bolen吗?
[29:39] Yes. She’s totally broken up about this. 对 为这事儿她都崩溃了
[29:42] You’ve gotta say good-bye. 你得跟她好好道别
[29:44] Seriously? I…I mean, I like her and everything. 真的吗? 我… 我是说 她人不错 我喜欢
[29:47] I just… we’ve had our problems. 只是… 我们不太处的来
[29:49] Oh, just neighbor stuff. 噢 都是邻里之间的琐事嘛
[29:50] Well, I tried to crush her son with his car. 可是 我曾试图用她儿子的车把他撞死
[29:53] One of her favorite stories. 都过去啦 她一点都不介意
[29:54] And then she attacked me with a bat. 后来她用球棒打我
[29:56] She’s Italian. That’s love. Now come on. 她是意大利人 那是他们表达爱的方式 赶紧吧
[30:00] You know, Angie once told me 你知道吗 Angie跟我说过
[30:02] that a good-bye doesn’t mean anything 如果道别时间不够十分钟
[30:03] if it doesn’t last ten minutes. 就是没诚意
[30:05] Really? I don’t think Angie and I have ever had 真的吗? 我跟Angie的
[30:07] a conversation that lasted more than… 聊天时间从没超过…
[30:12] Gaby? Gaby啊?
[30:16] Okay. Uh… 好吧 呃…
[30:22] It’s getting late. Let’s go. 很晚了 我们走吧
[30:23] Yeah, these aren’t gonna draw any attention. 拜托 这会引起别人注意的
[30:26] Not as much as a bullet in the head if you try to run. 要是你想跑 我一枪爆了你的头 到时候更引人注意
[30:39] It’s my neighbor, Susan. 是我的邻居 Susan
[30:42] Someone really needs to thin this herd. 真该有人来铲除这些刁民
[30:45] Get rid of her. 摆平她
[30:47] Susan. What’s going on? 有事吗? Susan
[30:50] Uh… Tomorrow’s moving day. 呃… 我们明天要搬走了
[30:52] I just came to say good-bye. 我只是来道个别
[30:54] Okay… Bye. 好… 再见
[31:01] Don’t you want my new address? 你不想知道我的新地址吗?
[31:05] Relax, Ange. This will be over before you know it. 放松点 Ange 在你回过神之前 事情就已经结束了
[31:11] It’s okay, Danny. 别害怕 Danny
[31:13] I’m gonna get you out of here. 我会把你救出去
[31:16] Oh! 噢!
[31:34] Why are we stopping? 为什么停下来?
[31:36] What’s the range on this thing? About 200 yards? 这个的控制范围是多少? 200码左右?
[31:39] Yeah. Why? 是 怎么了?
[31:52] Patrick, what are you doing? Patrick 你要干什么?
[31:55] When I woke up that morning 20 years ago, 20年前的那个早上 当我醒来
[31:58] and you were gone, 发现你走了
[32:01] I was devastated. 我崩溃了
[32:04] I tried to forgive you, but I couldn’t. 我想原谅你 但我做不到
[32:07] After all, you didn’t just betray me. 毕竟 你不只是背叛了我
[32:08] You betrayed everything we believed in. 你也背弃了我们的信念
[32:13] So I decided one day 所以 我决定
[32:16] I would find you… 某天我会找到你…
[32:18] And I would punish you. 然后惩罚你
[32:21] And today is that day, my love. 就是今天了 亲爱的
[32:25] Where’s the bomb? 炸弹在哪儿?
[32:29] There’s 30 seconds from the time I push this detonator 从我按下引爆按钮到爆炸
[32:33] till the explosion… that’s what you said, right? 有三十秒时间… 你是那么说的 对吧?
[32:35] – Tell me where the bomb is now! – It’s in your house. – 告诉我那炸弹现在在哪儿! – 在你们家
[32:38] And if you want to save our son, 如果你想救我们的儿子
[32:40] I suggest you get moving. 你可得抓紧时间了
[32:51] – Come on. Hurry. I gotta help my mom. – I’m trying! – 拜托 快点 我得去帮我妈 – 我在解呢!
[32:55] Okay. 好了
[33:07] It’s in the detonator. 炸弹在引爆装置里呢
[33:12] You bitch. 贱人
[33:19] Mom? 妈妈?
[33:41] Oh, Gaby. We can’t take this. This is too much. 噢 Gaby 我们不能要 太多了
[33:44] I insist. 我坚持要给
[33:46] Although I am gonna need $10 for parking. 不过我需要10美元来停车
[33:51] So… this is good-bye. 那么… 要说再见了
[33:54] Forever, right? 再也见不到了 是吗?
[33:56] I mean, that’s how this works? 一般都是这样的 对吧?
[33:58] Yeah. 没错
[34:01] You know what’s funny? 你知道最搞笑的是什么吗?
[34:03] Nick had to drag me here kicking and screaming. Nick得连打带骂 才能把我拖到这里来
[34:08] He told me it would be a good place to blend in 他告诉我 这会是个藏身的好地方
[34:09] because people wave at you 因为人们只会
[34:11] from behind their little picket fences, 躲在自己的小栅栏后面 向你挥手
[34:13] but they would never get involved. They don’t care. 但是他们永远不会管别人的事 因为他们根本不关心
[34:19] Well, thank god you proved him wrong. 感谢上帝 你证明了 他是错的
[34:26] Take care. 多保重
[34:37] So we better hurry. Bus is leaving in five minutes. 我们最好快点 大巴还有五分钟就要开了
[34:40] Yeah. We should give him his ticket. 是啊 我们该把票给他了
[34:49] This is a ticket to New York. 这是去纽约的票
[34:51] I thought the plan was to go to Atlanta. 我以为我们计划去亚特兰大呢
[34:54] That’s our plan. 那是我们的计划
[34:58] – No way. – Listen to me. – 不可能 – 听我说
[35:00] I want to be with you guys. 我想和你们在一起
[35:02] And we wanna be with you, 我们也想和你在一起
[35:02] but we have to stop being selfish. 但是我们不能那么自私
[35:05] She’s right. It’s time we let you live your life. 她说得对 是时候让你过自己的生活了
[35:10] You’re gonna have so much fun in New York. 在纽约你会过得很愉快
[35:11] You get to be with Ana. You can see grandma. 你能和Ana在一起 能去看你奶奶
[35:14] And you can finally stop running. 你终于不用东奔西跑了
[35:17] But I’ll still get to see you guys every once in a while. 但我还想时不时地去看看你们
[35:22] Right? I mean, Patrick’s dead. 行吗? Patrick已经死了
[35:24] The FBI is still looking for us. 可是联邦调查局还在找我们
[35:28] I don’t think I can do this. I’m not ready for… 我想我做不到 我还没有准备好…
[35:30] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. 嘿 嘿 嘿
[35:32] You are gonna be fine, okay? 你会好起来的 明白不?
[35:36] Because you… 因为你…
[35:39] you have turned into one hell of a man. 你已经变成十足的男子汉了
[35:41] Yeah. 是啊
[35:45] If I am… 如果我是男子汉了…
[35:48] it’s ’cause you were my father. 那是因为 有其父必有其子
[36:32] Mom? 妈妈?
[36:36] Why is all of Orson’s stuff gone? 为什么Orson的东西都不见了?
[36:42] He left me. 他离我而去了
[36:45] What? Why? 什么? 为什么?
[36:48] He feels I’m a hypocrite. 他觉得我很伪善
[36:51] That’s ridiculous. 那太荒谬了
[36:52] No. He’s right. I am. 不 他说得对 我的确伪善
[36:57] Is there anything I can do? 有什么我能做的吗?
[37:00] There is. 有一件事
[37:03] You can give me your permission to do something 请你允许我去做一件
[37:06] I should have done a long time ago. 我多年前就该做的事情
[37:14] This is bad. 这事太严重了
[37:17] What if we don’t say anything? 要不然我们什么都别说?
[37:18] The nurse is dead. Nobody else knows. 护士死了 没有人知道了
[37:21] The priest knows. 牧师知道呢
[37:23] I don’t suppose we could buy him off. 我想我们收买不了他
[37:25] Just a suggestion. 只是个建议
[37:27] If this leads to a lawsuit, we have no defense. 如果这事提起诉讼 我们无法辩驳
[37:30] This could ruin the hospital. 这会毁了医院的
[37:34] Jack, what’s wrong? Jack 怎么了?
[37:35] I know one of these families. 我认识这其中的一个家庭
[37:38] They live two blocks from me on Wisteria Lane. 他们住在紫藤街 离我只有两个街区之远
[37:42] Then maybe you’re the best person to tell them. 或许你就是告诉他们这事的最佳人选
[37:45] And how do I do that? 我该怎么开口啊?
[37:47] How do you tell parents the child they’ve been raising… 该怎么去告诉那些 辛苦抚养孩子长大…
[37:51] the child they love… isn’t really theirs? 爱孩子的…父母们 说孩子不是他们的呢?
[38:02] – Hey there. What’s going on? – Susan trying to sneak off without saying good-bye. – 好了 发生什么事了? – Susan想跟大家不告而别
[38:06] The more I thought about it, 我愈是去想
[38:08] the more I realized it’s not a big deal. 就愈发觉得这没什么大不了的
[38:09] I’m just moving across town. 我只是搬去小镇的另一边
[38:11] I’m gonna see you all Friday for poker. 每个周五打牌的时候 我都能见到你们
[38:13] You better, ’cause if we don’t hear from you once a week, 你最好说话算话 因为如果我们有一周没有你的消息的话
[38:15] – we will hunt you down and bring you back. You know that, right? – I do. – 我们会去抓你 把你带回来的 你很清楚的 是吗? – 我知道
[38:19] So who’s renting your house? 那么是谁租了你的房子?
[38:22] Lee found a guy. 是Lee找到的人
[38:24] It’s just not gonna seem right, someone else in your house. 看到别人住在你家 总是觉得怪怪的
[38:27] Yeah. Well, whoever the guy is, 没错 不管这人是谁
[38:30] he is very lucky, ’cause he’s about to get himself 他很幸运 因为他将会拥有
[38:33] three of the most wonderful neighbors 三位最好最棒的邻居
[38:35] a person could ask for. 可供帮忙
[38:39] You know, sometimes when you see people every day, 有时候 因为你每天都能见到大家
[38:42] you forget to tell them how much they mean to you 所以就会忘记去告诉他们对自己的意义
[38:45] so for the record… 我得承认…
[38:47] I think the three of you are such good people. 你们三位都是好人
[38:52] And you’ve made me a better person, 你们让我变得更好
[38:54] and I thank you for that. 为此我非常感激
[38:59] Hey, Susan, I hate to interrupt, but we really gotta get going. 嘿 Susan 我无心打扰 但我们真的该走了
[39:02] I should go check on Tom and the baby. 我得去看看Tom和宝宝了
[39:03] – I’m sure one or both will need to be fed. – Go, go. – 我肯定他们爷俩也许都该喂食了 – 去吧 去吧
[39:06] – I’ll call you all in the morning. – Okay. – 我早上再给你们打电话 – 好的
[39:12] Honey, what’s wrong? 亲爱的 出什么事了?
[39:15] What Susan said… Susan所说的…
[39:18] it’s not true. I’m not a good person. 说得不对 我不是个好人
[39:21] Oh, that’s silly. Of course you are. 哦 别说傻话 你当然是好人
[39:23] No, I’m not. There’s something I need to tell you 不 我不是 有些事情我想告诉你
[39:27] I should have told you years ago but I didn’t. 我本该多年前就告诉你 但我一直都没有
[39:31] You sound so serious. What is it? 听起来很严重 什么事啊?
[39:34] It’s the kind of thing that could end our friendship. 那是一件会终止我们友谊的事情
[39:39] Can we go talk? 我们能边走边聊吗?
[39:52] Well… you ready? 好了… 你准备好了吗?
[39:55] Yeah. 是的
[39:58] Drive away slow, okay? 慢点开 好吗?
[40:08] As they pulled away, 他们离去的时候
[40:11] Susan looked out on the street she loved so much… Susan看着她所深爱的街区的景象…
[40:17] a street where parents could raise their children… 在这条街… 父母能够抚育儿女
[40:22] where retirees could enjoy their golden years… 在这条街… 退休老人能够安享晚年
[40:28] where good friends 在这条街…
[40:29] could share horrible secrets… 好朋友之间可以分担骇人的秘密…
[40:34] Yes, Susan looked on this street 是的 Susan细看着街道
[40:37] and vowed she would be back… 暗暗发誓 她会回来的…
[40:41] but as she did so, 不过在她观察之时
[40:43] she didn’t notice the car that passed her… 她没有留意到 有辆车与她擦身而过…
[40:49] a car carrying Wisteria Lane’s… 而这辆车带来了紫藤街…
[40:54] newest resident. 最新的房客
[40:58] So I have some paperwork for you to sign over here, 我有一些文件需要你签字
[41:00] and once we get this done, I can give you the keys. 你签完字 我就能给你钥匙了
[41:04] And I just know you’re really gonna like it here. 我只知道 你会真心喜欢这儿的
[41:08] People are friendly, relatively quiet. 人们很友善 这儿还相对安静
[41:10] It’s just… it’s just a lovely neighborhood. 是个… 是个美丽的社区
[41:14] Oh, I know the neighborhood very well. 哦 我非常了解这个社区
[41:18] The truth is, I used to live here. 说实话 我曾住在这儿
[41:21] Oh, well, then I guess 哦 那我想
[41:22] everyone will be surprised to see you again. 大家再见到你 一定会很吃惊
[41:25] They absolutely will. 他们一定会的
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第6季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第7季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme